Motel Moments (UC,Slash,ADULT) Pt 20 - 07/01/04 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Motel Moments (UC,Slash,ADULT) Pt 20 - 07/01/04 [WIP]

Post by SpiderGirl »

Title: Motel Moments
Author: SpiderGirl
Disclaimer: I don't own anything. Certainly not Roswell!
Rating: This is ADULT.
Couple: Max/Mi, Mar/L/K
Genre: UC

Baby I want your body close, you on top of me, can you feel it
I'm gonna make your body drip all over me,baby me inside of you
So take off all your clothes and throw them on the floor
you wont need them
cuz I wanna give you every little thing you need and more
Let me tell you what you wanna do

I wanna make love , sweet love , all night long to the rising of the sun
hold your body close to mine it feels so right , don't let go of me
I wanna make love , sweet love, all night long to the rising of the sun
hold your body close to mine it feels so right don't let go of me

Baby I can give to you any way you like it
you just let me know
I'm giving you the key so you can ride me fast or slow
Cuz on this ride of love , we're gonna go
to places you and i ain't never been before
Baby imagine me kissing all over you
your body's trembling, i know you're feeling me
Ooh i know it's getting serious
And i'm tired of being curious
Cuz my body is filled with lust
can't take it no more bet you whisper ooooh

Boy the chemistry between us, i can't explain
I love to hear you call my name
I can see it in your eyes that you want me too
Don't you be afraid of what i'm bout to give to you
Boy the tears you cry are out of happiness
pleasure instead of loneliness
Baby every single part of me inside of you
pleasing you , pleasing you, make you scream louder

"Oh... oh... oh my god" panted Max as he fell back against the sheets of the dingy motel he came to just to meet Michael.
"Yeah" mumbled Michael as he lay down next to his lover "Is it me or does it get better every time?"
"No it's not just you. How many times did you come?"
"Not enough" he replied and rolled over to stare at Max. He traced invisible patterns on Max's tanned chest and smirked when his lover stiffened in a few interesting places.
"You're insatiable Michael"
"So are you, why else would we come here?"
"Well we aren't here for the decor I'll give you that"
"What else would you give me?" he quirked a brow and had that sexy smugness about him.
"Wouldn't you like to know" piped Max as he slid from the bed and stood up. Michael admired the view as his long time friend disappeared into the showers. Michael shook his head sending brown curls across his face before standing up and going into the bathroom too. He froze in the doorway, the sight was enough to render anyone motionless. Max was standing under the spray of the shower, his hair slicked back and a work roughened hand lightly toying with thick cock.
"I was wondering when you were going to join me" he whispered hotly and Michael moved. His feet carrying him without thought and soon he was brushing his hair back out of his eyes and pressing up against his boyfriend.
"Oh god..." he breathed as Max thrust against him
"Like that"
"Fuck you" spat Michael trying desperately not to raise to Max's bait (hee hee)
"Soon I promise" he whispered into Michael's ear before nibbling the lobe
"Uh" Michael closed his eyes in a state of ecstasy. He had never felt this good in a long time "Don't stop"
"I won't" replied Max as he slid down Michael's body to rest on his knees. He focused intently on the thick proud ten inch cock before him and sighed, he gently ran a hand over it and smiled lightly when it jerked. Michael was ready
"You dirty little slut" said Max looking up at Michael
"You're the one whose on his knees Max" he replied in a drawl looking down to see the lust in his lovers eyes "Oh please just... suck" Max bit his lip before reaching out with his tongue and licking hard
"Uuuuuuhhhhhhnnn" groaned Michael as Max swallowed him down "Uhhhh more" Max leant back and stood up
"I want your cock inside me" he said fiercely "I want you inside me"
"Yea..." Michael nodded and he slid his hands down from Max's waist to lie on his tight ass and pull him close rubbing their proud erections together.
"Sit down" ordered Max and Michael obeyed. Max turned the shower head and directed it away from them. He turned around and knelt down bracing his hands against the wall. Michael took hold of his cock and guided it to Max's entrance. He breached the first ring and a hand went to a dusty hip for support
"God you're tight. Max... so fuckin tight!"
"Uhh oh uhh morrree" moaned Max as Michael slid in further to the hilt. He slid out carefully then rammed back in hitting the bundle of nerves that drove Max wild
"Oh fuck yeah!" hissed Max as he put his hands down on the floor and Michael moved above him like he was riding him.
"Oh yeah Michael! Ride me! Ride me you cheap slut!" roared Max, his voice was like sex and he was rearing up against Michael as fast as he could, trying to get more and more. He could feel his balls tighten and he groaned shooting his load against the tiles.
Michael gasped as Max's ass clenched around his cock, milking him for all he was worth.
Michael left Max on the bathroom floor and got dressed. This was a thing they did every weekend, they would just escape up to some dingy motel out in the sticks and fuck each other senseless for two days. Michael smiled, back home they were just to guys, best of buds. But out here where they could have their private motel moments they were all they needed.

TBC...?
Last edited by SpiderGirl on Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:22 am, edited 23 times in total.
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Part Dos

Post by SpiderGirl »

Disclaimer: Nada. Really I don't own anything. Shame!
Sumamry: Well uh the title speaks for itself
Note: New banner. You Like? I stole some images off my sister. She got me hooked on this board!

"Morning Max" smiled Liz looking lovely, as usual,
"Mornin" replied Max with a grin and thinking about the shower action he got up to last night. It was only Monday and they were going to have a long week ahead. The dreaded Roswell heatwave was coming, it made everyone crazy.
"I spent the weekend with Maria" said Liz with a hint of annoyance
"Oh, I spent it with Michael. We went fishing.... caught one this big" he gestured with his hands (god what is wrong with me!) about ten inches.
"Oh" she sighed "That's really great"
"Look I gotta go. Got English and all" said Max and he hurried off before she tried to kiss him.
When he reached English there was a crumpled up piece of paper on his desk. He looked round and no one seemed to be watching him, he picked it up and unfolded it as he sat down.

You tell yourself go for it, everyone else is. But then hey the whole town is going for it and soon enough... thinking of you. Eraser room... it's not the motel but I need you

He swallowed hard and crumpled the note back up and put it in his pocket. He waited patiently, his mind playing over and over the weekend making him harder. The second the teacher was in he flung up his hand
"Mr Furlong, please! Can I have the bathroom pass?"
"Sure" replied Mr Furlong.
Max practically ran to the eraser room. He knocked on the door and it opened slightly, he shut it behind him and locked it then got pressed up against the door
"Michael..."
"I know we made rules about doing it at school but I'm hot Max. Hot and sooo hard for you" he teased huskily "Can you feel it? Can you feel me Max?" he pressed his groin to Max's and groaned
"Yes" snarled Max and shoved Michael back against a desk "You wanted me to come and make you all better? Play doctor is that it?"
"I always liked your bedside manner"
"Well you've been a bad boy Michael... Pulling Doctor Evans out of his lesson, you have to be punished" he smirked
"Are you going kinky on me again Doctor Evans?" asked Michael, he was anticipating what would cum. He loved it when Max went all dominant on him, it drove him wild. He recalled the time Max took a belt to his ass then made him beg for a good fuck.
"Shut up little slut" hissed Max as he unbuttoned and unzipped Michaels jeans and shoved them down boxers and all. He watched Michael stiffen in the heated air and grinned
"You are a slut aren't you" stated Max
"Max..."
"No call me Sir"
"Yes sir" replied Michael as Max trailed a hand down his naked thigh avoiding his hard cock. Max pulled off the rest of Michael's clothes and forced him to his knees in the little space.
"Touch yourself Michael" he ordered
"Yes sir" Michael replied as he took hold of his cock and pumped lightly
"Harder, I want to see you come Michael. I want to see you fuck that hand of yours! I want you to think of your hand as my ass. Don't you like fucking my ass Michael?" he teased and Michael groaned his hips bucking upwards
"Do you want to fuck me Michael?"
"Yeah uuhhhhhggggnnnn god yeesss!" Max pulled his shirt off and then undid his pants.
"Get up. On that desk now, I'm gonna ride you Michael. Are you a wild beast who needs to be tamed?"
"yes!" hissed Michael as he rock hard cock brushed against the wood
"Do you want me to ride you? Or do you want me to lick and taste that pretty ass of yours"
"Oh uh god" gasped Michael as Max gripped his cock tight, preventing him from cuming as he buried his tongue in Michael's tight hole.
"UHHHHHHH MY OH GOD!" Michael thrashed about writhing under Max's administrations but still unable to cum. Max pulled away and then lined his cock up and thrust into Michael and let go of Michael's dick. Three thrusts and Michael was coming in spurts against the old desk. Max was still hard but tried to hide it, Michael pulled on his pants and saw Max's dick still standing hard.
"Let me suck you off"
"Beg for it"
"Please Doctor Evans! Let me suck your cock!"
"When you put it like that" smirked Max as Michael fell to his knees licking and sucking his boyfriend's dick. Max came with a groan and then continued getting dressed.
"Could we do this again this weekend? I can bring some of my belts"
"Now whose kinky?"
"Only coz I enjoy it" replied Michael his voice tinged with lust. Somehow he knew they would survive this heatwave.

TBC...
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Part Tres

Post by SpiderGirl »

Liz watched with a smirk as Max disappeared into the eraser room. She looked to where Maria was standing in the doorway to the Girls bathroom and knew Michael was in there too. They couldn't believe their luck!
"They think they're so discrete" snickered Maria as Liz entered the bathroom
"I know, well at least we know for sure now. We should be honest and break it off with them"
"Yeah" she replied
"At least we can be with Kyle now"
"How is it possible for us to fall for the same guy?" she asked but Liz just shrugged
"We're best friends, we share everything" she grinned and the two came together with a searing kiss.

"Ready?" asked Michael with a grin, Max tossed his backpack into the jeep. They had been planning this for ages and couldn't wait to spend a proper romantic night together. Wild passionate sex that lasted for days was good but... (I can't finish this line sorry :roll:)
"Yeah sure" he replied and leaned over to kiss Michael. It was slow and sweet for a moment before it turned into a passionate tangle of mouth, tongue and limbs.
"Uh not here"
"Why not?" snarled Michael breaking apart only for moment before crashing his mouth back down against Max's.
"Let's get there okay then we can fuck our brains out" he started the engine and pulled out of the drive way.
"Hmmm sounds good" agreed Michael as he slid back and leaned down
"Mich... Michael what are you doing!" cried Max, he gasped when he heard a zipper coming undone then warm heat circled his aching dick.
"It's like a fucking furnace in here!" whispered Michael barely audible as he pulled Max's fellow out of his jeans.
Max's head lolled back, one hand gripped the steering wheel even tighter while the other hand went to Michael's dark locks and urged him on.
"Uhhhhhnnn" whimpered Max as he shot his load into Michael's mouth.
Michael sat back up and wiped his mouth on the back of his sleeve as they pulled off near the lake. They were surprised to see Maria's Red Jetta and Kyle's convertible parked there and a tent already set up near a fire.
"Hi you guys!" waved Liz as the boys did their best not to look disappointed
"Hi Liz, wh... what are you doing here?"
"Well when you went on and on about coming out here we decided to as well"
"We?" asked Michael dreading this. Liz pointed at a tent that appeared to be giggling "Maria?" A rather flustered Kyle and Maria appeared out of the tent fixing their shirts and jeans.
"What's going on!" he asked a little confused
"Nothing, you just interrupting Kyle and Maria is all" said Liz
"She's my girlfriend!" he bellowed, Kyle looked at them for a moment thinking they had guessed wrong but Liz just shook her head and smiled.
"Yeah mine too" she replied with a blush as she went over and stood next to Maria.
"What's going on!" demanded Max stepping forward
"We're breaking up with Max" said Maria "We know that you two are together, I didn't think this would happen when we became friends but it did, it has and I'm not sorry"
"You with Kyle and Liz?"
"We're a threesome actually"
"Really and um you didn't want us to join you did you?" asked Max a little unsure
"Hell no" laughed Kyle "I don't swing that way, I like ladies, or couldn't you tell?" he joked.
"So how long have you been together?"
"Since Liz introduced me to her boyfriend and his best friend Kyle" said Maria
"And since Maria introduced you to her boyfriend"
"Wait... you mean you know?"
"Yeah we do, I mean come on!" laughed Maria. Michael turned and walked away.
"Michael!" called Max, he knew this was going to be bad. Michael had wanted this to be really special and it was turning into a disaster of epic proportions. Max raced after his love and found him skipping stones into the lake.
Max laid a hand on Michael's shoulder and knelt down next to him, he got bawled over and attacked. His mouth was plundered by an eager tongue as Michael kisses him senseless.
"God I want you. I want you so bad" he hissed then stood up and began to strip for him. The shirt came off first and Max sat up on his elbows to watch, the pants came next. Michael had gone commando, well ho damn! He watched as Michael pulled off his boots and then walked backwards into the water with a grin. Max stood up to see Michael swim out a little way
"Join me!" he called. Max tried to pull his clothing off as fast as he could and soon he was swimming out to join Michael. Michael dipped his head under the water and tossed his hair back when he came up. Max did the same and tangled together.
~~~
Okay here we go!
~~~
The pair moved to shallow water and Max laid Michael down on the smooth bank.
"I love you Michael" he whispered "I'm going to make love to you" his partner nodded and Max leaned down and began at the top of Michael's head. He placed kisses along his forehead then down over his eyes before sliding even further down to kiss along full wanting lips. His tongue lashed against Michael's slightly parted mouth before opening up to his lover. Their tongues entwined together causing blood to rush. Max pulled away then continued down nibbling his chin then scratching and sucking along the tender flesh of his throat and following the sternum before taking a detour to hardening nipples.
"Ohhhh" Michael gasped at the sensual pleasure of it all as his hands tangled in Max's dark mane "Max no more, I want you... need you to make love to me" he whispered staring up into golden amber eyes with lust and longing. Max just nodded and lifted Michael's legs to his shoulders, he pressed in slow and deep gasping. Michael was always going to be tight going...
Michael's eyes fluttered as the lust washed over him then Max slowed to a stop
"Don't stop Max!" he moaned
"I can't go any further!" Max shot back then Michael's eyes opened up in realisation. He nodded once then Max pulled out sliding back fast
"Uhhh" they groaned together Max found a rhythm in his lover and Michael met him thrust for thrust.
"Fuuuuucck" they cried out Max arched head falling back as he came hard. Max coming set Michael off and he cried out in release.
Max collapsed on top of his lover and warm strong arms circled him making him feel safe
"Move in with me Max" whispered Michael
"What?" Max pulled back and stared into Michael's dark brown soulful eyes
"I've never loved anyone before and this scares me"
"Why?"
"Because I'm in love with you. It's so deep that I can't ever loose this love I have for you. No matter what I will always love you"
"Michael..." began Max with a smile
"I'm Graduating early Maxwell. Then I'm moving to New York, I've been accepted as a Chef at some big restuarant"
"You're moving!" Max repeated in disbelief "That's what this is isn't it? You're breaking up with me!"
"No Max I want you to come with me. I'm not moving until you've finished high school. Max I want to marry you... will you marry me?" Max stared in shocked disbelief
"Oh my god YES!"

TBC...
I'm sorry it wasn't up to my usual naughty self but I have a lot of cleaning before my mom gets back from US of A! Ciao!
Spidey
Last edited by SpiderGirl on Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Part Cuatro

Post by SpiderGirl »

A note: Thank you for all the feedback, I'll take that Christening the Motels on board. Maybe a honey moon thing? :wink: I'm sorry it's moved on from just the motel, but I can't write the same thing over and over.

Diane dropped the scrumpled note on the dinner table and Max paled considerably knowing full well what it was.
"I found that in your jeans pocket when I was washing your pants" she said. Max flexed his fingers before gripping the table in what was to come,
"What is it?" asked Isabel
"It's a note, a very revealing note. I think I know why you're been disappearing every weekend" she said. Phillip reached for the note and unfolded it
"You tell yourself go for it, everyone else is. But then hey the whole town is going for it and soon enough... thinking of you. Eraser room... it's not the motel but I need you" he said aloud then put it back down on the table."So you've got a motel? Who do you take to it?" he demanded in an angry calm.
"I... I can't do this yet" mumbled Max
"Is it Liz? Tess?" questioned Diane hesitantly. Max stood up and pulled out his phone
"We're engaged. We love each other very much and I want... when we tell you I want both of us to be here"
"It's Liz isn't it? Why didn't you tell us Max? Is she pregnant?" asked Phillip
"It's not Liz, dad!" snapped Max as he turned his attention to his phone "Yeah it's me... uhm my mom found the letter you gave me" he held the phone away from his ear and a shout was heard.
"I had to tell them, I told them that we're engaged, I just need you here. I can't do this on my own" he hung up and then they all moved to the living room.
"It's Tess isn't it Max? You got her knocked up!"
"Look it's not Liz and it's not Tess..."
"Then who?" asked Diane in surprise. He didn't say anything until the doorbell rang "Isabel go get the door"
"No I'll get it" said Max, he needed some kissing comfort before this happened. He met Michael and gathered him into his arms and kissed him sensually and slow before taking his hand and walking into the den.
Phillip stood up when he realised and shook his head. Diane just went pale and Isabel left the room.
"Let go of his hand right now!" his dad bellowed "My son is not gay!" he pushed Michael back "Sick fucker! You messed with my little boy!" he punched Michael squarely in the nose and a loud crack sounded from through out the room
"DAD! NO!" Max pushed his dad back and stood in front of Michael whose nose was broken now.
"Get out! Get out now! Both of you!" he hissed and Michael pulled a tearful Max out.
They took the jeep and went to the trailer where Michael lived in. After Hank disappeared on a drinking binge they gave him the trailer and that's where he stayed.
Max hadn't said a word since his dad kicked him out. Michael washed the blood away and put some plaster over the cut near the bridge of his nose.
"Are you okay?" he asked Max quietly feeling like it was partly his fault
"He was my dad. Why did he... why..." he couldn't continue because his eyes welled up with tears and his voice broke. Michael moved and wrapped his arms around him.
"Hey it's okay" he whispered soothingly "Max look at me. It's going to be okay" he said staring into Max's tearful eyes "It's going to be okay I promise"
"Michael... hold me" he sobbed and Michael slid onto the couch behind him holding him as he cried. When Max's sobs turned into hiccups he picked Max up and carried him to his large bedroom and laid him down. He took off his shoes and socks then removed his shirt and pants then took of his own clothes and spooned in behind him.
"Don't let go. I can't loose you too" whispered Max
"I'm right here" replied Michael silently cursing his state of close proximity of Max. He knew Max would feel his erection pressing against the small of his back but there was little he could do about it.
Max just wanted to forget, he was going to marry Michael when he turned eighteen when law allowed them to (did my research :wink:) without parental consent. His parents had rejected him, they didn't care enough to accept his choices so to hell with them, he thought. He rolled over in Michael's arms and pressed a kiss to the corner of his upper lip. He could taste Michael's homecooking and growned as he tasted Sweet and Sour Sauce mixed with Michael's own taste. Michael kissed back hard, he was aroused.
"Make me forget just for now Michael. I want you to distract me from this, dominant me like I did you. I want to forget that please!" Michael nodded then slid down the bed. He came back with three of his bandanas and some chocolate sauce.
"Are you okay?"
"I need you to make love to me Michael. Hard, slow, from behind, I don't care if you bend me over and make me beg just make me know that you will always be here for me" Michael nodded leaving his items near the head of the bed for later. Now was not the time for that kind of play
"You want me to bend you over?" asked Michael then held out a hand to his lover "I'm going to make love to you everywhere. In here, in the shower, in the living room. On the couch in the kitchen, hell even on my bike if you want. We can park it" he joked. There was a knock at the door and Michael held up his hand gesturing for Max to wait.
It's was Liz and Maria outside on the other side of the door and they pushed their way in.
"We heard, Isabel called me wanting to know if it's true. Is he okay?" they asked quietly unsure how he was. Michael shut the door thinking that they'd be in here for a while then Max came out in his birthday suit
"Who was it?" he asked then realised the girls where here. They both turned
"Ho damn! Shame you're gay" gasped Maria as everyone's focus landed on Max's impressive eleven inch.
"Well I know what I'm missing" said Liz sadly not really caring that Max was naked "Are you okay Max?"
"Would he be walking round naked if he wasn't?" asked Maria! "We obviously interrupted some hot gay sex and we need to leave. We need to leave right now and find Kyle..." she mumbled "Max if you need anything call us okay?" asked Maria and he nodded. They left quickly and drove off fast. Michael shut the door and turned to Max
"I need you... Make love to me" he whispered and Michael bent him over the couch. His fingers prying adding lubricant to his tight hole before sliding home. Michael began his rhythm and Max jerked back groaning to meet it.
"Michaaaaeeeel" groaned Max as lust washed over him. His ass clenched and Michael's eyes crossed then closed tight "Uhhhh oh goooood! Moooorrreee!" Max gasped bumping and grinding backwards as he neared completion.
"Maaaaaax!" groaned Michael
"Oh.... daddy!" gasped Max before slumping forward and falling into an unsettled sleep of his childhood.
Michael was just confused at why his lover would cry out for his father... he carried Max back into the bedroom laying him down on the bed and pulling the sheet over them both before trying to get some rest.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Part Cinco

Post by SpiderGirl »

A note: I like the conversations I've inspired. Eleven inches? Hmm it sounds possible. I think I saw this film about a guy with a 14" and it did look big. Thanks for all the feed back! Oh I'm putting a song in because of what's going to be in this.

I feel like I wanna smack somebody
Turn around and bitch slap somebody
But I ain't goin' out bro (no, no, no)
I ain't givin' into it (no, no, no)
Anxieties bash my mind in
Terrorizing my soul like Bin Laden
But I ain't fallin' down bro (no, no, no)
I won't lose control bro (no, no, no)
Shackle and chained
My soul feels stained
I can't explain got an itch on my brain
Lately my whole aim is to maintain
And regain control of my mainframe
My bloods boiling its beatin' out propane
My train of thoughts more like a runaway train
I'm in a fast car drivin' in a fast lane
In the rain and I'm might just hydroplane

I don't fear none of my enemies
And I don't fear bullets from oozies
I've been dealing with something that’s worse than these
That'll make you fall to your knees and that’s the
The anxiety the sane and the insane rivalry
Paranoia’s brought me to my knees
Lord please, please, please
Take away my anxiety
The sane and the insane rivalry
Take away my anxiety

My head keeps running away my brother
The only thing making me stay my brother
But I won't give into it bro (no, no, no)
Gotta get myself back now
God, I can't let my mind be
Tell my enemy is my own
Gots to find my inner wealth
Gots to hold up my thoughts
I can't get caught (no, no, no)
I can't give into it now (no, no, no)
Emotions are trapped set on lock
Got my brain stuck goin through the motions
Only I know what's up
I'm filled up with pain
Tryin' to gain my sanity
Everywhere I turn its a dead end in front of me
With nowhere to go gotta shake this anxiety
Got me feelin' strange paranoia took over me
And its weighin' me down
And I can't run any longer, yo
Knees to the ground

I don't fear none of my enemies
And I don't fear bullets from oozies
I've been dealing with something that’s worse than these
That'll make you fall to your knees and that’s the
The anxiety the sane and the insane rivalry
Take away my anxiety
The sane and the insane rivalry
Take away my anxiety

Max lay in the dark, moonlight shining in through the small window over them. He had tear tracks on his face as he watched Michael sleep. The sheet was down around his waist and he was bare chested. How did Max ever get so lucky?
"You know it's rude to stare" said Michael without opening his eyes. He knew Max too well.
"I'm sorry" replied Max in a sad tone and Michael rolled over and looked at him.
"Hey what's wrong?" he whispered "Is it coz of last night?"
"What happened? What did I do?"
"When we um... together.... you didn't cry my name when you came you called out your dad's. Want to tell me why?" Max's eyes went wide and he sat up quickly like he was trying to run away "Max?" but Max just moved back shaking his head
"No!" he dived into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.
Someone was knocking at the door but he ignored it trying to coax Max back out of the bathroom. Soon the knocking turned into thumping and he had to go before they broke his door down. He put some boxers on and padded out opening the door to Diane
"Mrs Evans" he was surprised she was here
"Hello Michael can I come in?" he nodded and stepped aside. She went in and sat on the couch and he shut the door "Where's Max?"
"In the bathroom. Uhm do you want me to go get him?"
"Yes please, that's why I'm here" he paused for a moment then went and to the bathroom door.
"Max" he knocked "Max come out your mom is here"
"Go away!" came the choked reply
"Max come out now! Come on!" he said in a calm but firm tone. Diane entered the bedroom and guessed as much from the bed. She knocked on the door
"Maxwell Phillip Evans this is your mother now you open this door right now!" she called
"Err I'm busy!" he called again rather choked then they heard the shower come on.
"Can you get this door open?" asked Diane and he nodded. He pressed on the lock with his hand and hit it with his shoulder. The door came away without breaking the lock or the wood.
Max was wrapped in the sheet he had been lying in and he was sitting on the floor in the shower getting soaked by the spray. He was a pitiful sight to see and Diane gasped. Michael moved over turned the shower off and lifted Max out.
"Mom... Mommy" he sobbed and moved towards her. She wrapped her arms around him and held him safe.
"Shush it's okay. It's okay I know" she whispered stroking his hair. Max borrowed Michael's dressing gown and they all settled into the living room.
"After you two left he said it was all his fault. He told me how he "punished" you. Both you and Isabel, I took her away from him straight away. We're staying at the Inn, Max why didn't you tell me?"
"What's this all about? What did he do?"
"Phillip... he said that he..."
"He messed with me Michael. He messed with me and Isabel" said Max all too calm but anger was evident. Michael stood up and shook his head as he paced.
"You're going to leave me aren't you. That's why I didn't tell you, I'm a pervert. No wonder you don't want to be with me"
"Max! YOU FUCKIN IDIOT!" Michael shouted "I Love You! I'm not going to ditch you over something like this! It's ridiculous! I want to be with you, marry you, spend my life with you. No matter what! I want to beat the shit out of your father though" then he looked to Diane "Sorry about that"
"No I want to beat the shit out of him too" she said surprising both of them because she wasn't the swearing kind.
"So you really want to be with me? Even with all this?" asked Max
"Especially with all this. I love you Max, I want to help you" answered Michael with a smile as he sat back down next to Max
"I'm not a pity party"
"That's not why I'm with you" he replied and Diane watched the interaction quietly.
"Then why?"
"Do you really need to ask me? I am in love with you. I haver never ever loved anyone in my entire life and I'm almost nineteen. I've fallen so deep in love with you nothing is going to make me not love you. I don't care if... Metallica came in here right now saying I could party hearty with them if I left you. I'm choosing you over Metallica, I know that doesn't seem a lot but I haven't got a lot"
"You've got me" said Max and Michael smiled
"Yeah I do don't I"
"I'm giving my blessing" announced Diane "You make my son happy, would be able to get a place near here?"
"Oh we're going to move to New York, after the wedding we're going to get our own place. I got accepted chef job at Matsuri"
"Congratulations Michael!" Diane hugged him "Well I'll see you tomorrow, I have to go back and talk about this with Isabel. She's still a little unsure about the whole deal with it.
"Okay thanks for stopping by Mrs Evans"
"Please, you're almost family now. Call me Diane"
"Okay" he smiled. The idea of having a family was certainly entertaining.
He let Diane out and locked the door up, he turned round and saw Max standing there naked proud and aroused.
Michael's gaze landed on Max's cock and he smirked then looked up meeting his lovers eyes.
"What do you plan on doing with that?" he joked briefly glancing at his cock.
"I'm a sick man. When my mom was sitting here talking I kept thinking how I'd love to bend you over the couch like you did with me"
"That's not sick Max, sick is if you actually did get up and do it in front of your mom. Trust me you're not sick"
"Yes I am. I'm twisted and perverted, I like men or didn't you notice"
"Uh want me to go get a skirt and heels on to make you feel better?"
"No I don't want a girl... I want you. I'm trying to deal with it"
"Max we're been screwing around for a year now in secret, you've been fine with it"
"Only because it was just sex. We didn't love each other then, it was just fulfilling a need now the only need I have is to get more of you. I crave you"
"I crave you too, and I love you. It's that simple. You are gay okay?" Max nodded "And I'm gay. We can be gay together and it can be ok"
"Thank you" smiled Max and they hugged. Max was even harder when Michael looked down
"You could take someone's eye out with that puppy!" he joked causing Max to laugh. They both shared a laugh before Michael pressed a kiss to his chin. They fell onto the couch with a tangle of limbs and shared a passionate kiss.
"Remember the time I took a belt to your ass?" asked Max so quietly Michael barely heard him
"Yeah?"
"Could you... uhm me with..."
"Sure if that's what you want" then Michael got a better idea "I have a better idea. Cum with me" he led him into the bedroom and laid him down on the bed. He took one bandana and tied Max's left wrist to the bed then did the same with the other. The final bandana he used a blindfold.
Michael stood up and saw Max secure and wanting. He knelt down and ran his hands along tanned skin of his legs. Up over thighs, so close to touch but still to far away. Max gasped at the sensations. Michael's hands travelled over abs then up towards his shoulders.
"So beautiful" mumured Michael as he straddled Max, he reached out for one of the things he brought in before. He poured the edible oil over Max and began to rub it into his chest and stomach until he was oiled and shiny. Michael licked his lips
"You're good enough to eat now" whispered Michael as he leaned down and circled his tongue around a dark coloured nipple feeling it harden in his mouth. He got some oil mixed with Max's unique taste and surpressed a groan. He mouthed, licked and tasted his way down Max's body until he came to his dick. He took it into his mouth and relaxed his throat. He was going to do something he had never done before. He deep throated Max sucking and slurping and Max groaned arching up coming hard down Michael's throat.
Michael spanked his ass before letting him loose and curling up next to him. Michael pulled the sheet over them.
"Thanks" smiled Max as Michael wrapped his arms around him and they fell asleep wrapped up in each other.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Part Seis

Post by SpiderGirl »

A note: There is a bit of time passed and Max has graduated. We're New York living people now!
Magikhands wrote: Like on a boat, oh wait, they're in the desert so that means on a rockly cliff, in the woods, in a resturant, of course in the desert (that's a fun one)
Michael had just closed up the cafe and his boss had let him keep the kitchen open. He turned and saw the six people that were important to him in his life. Kyle was sandwiched between Liz and Maria, Diane sat between Isabel and Max and there was a empty seat for Michael next to his fiance. He put the tray down and passed out drinks to his friends.
"So the quarterback said throw me the chicken... so I did" Kyle said and everyone burst out laughing.
"What'd I miss?" asked Michael as he sat down amongst the squash
"Not much" smiled Max laying a hand on his thigh under the table. Michael remained calm but grew aroused.
"So Max what are you planning to do?"
"I'm going to go train to be a teacher, I want to help kids but I'm far too squeamish to be a doctor"
"Oh I know, he got a paper cut when he was little" began Diane "And when he saw the blood he screamed like his hand had fallen off. He was in hysterics!" everyone laughed at Max's expense and he blushed.
"How's your football training going Kyle?"
"Good, good. My girls come down sometimes to cheer me on, I think I might go Pro you know. Scouts have been to see me a few times"
"Oh Kyle that's wonderful! Why didn't you tell us?" asked Maria as she shared a kiss with him. Everyone at the table knew about his little threesome with Liz and Maria and said that as long as they were happy.
Michael surpressed a groan as Max fondled (love that word) him under the table. He agreed that his lover was going to get a big surprise tonight back at their apartment.
"If you excuse me. I think I left something in the kitchen" Michael said standing up "Max would you help me?"
"Uh yeah sure" he replied and the two headed back toward the kitchen. It was darked back here because the lights were out so Michael steered Max to the toilets and locked the door behind him.
"You think you could toy with me and get away with it?" growled Michael lust dripping from his voice as he prowled toward Max. Max moved back and collided with the wall
"Naughty naughty, trying to get away from me" he teased as he bridged the gap between him and Max. His hands went straight to Max's zipper pushing pants and boxers down. He turned him round and Max braced himself against the wall.
"Hmmm so sofft" smiled Michael as his hand travelled over the nicely tanned ass he loved. He knelt down and pressed kisses to Max's cheeks as his hand slid under to press the magic spot behind his balls. Max groaned with pleasure then Michael stood up and turned him round, stripping off the rest of his clothes. He ran his hands up and down Max's torso before kneeling back down and taking Max's hard erection into his mouth. His hand reached up to tease a nipple and Max rolled his hand back as pleasure began to build inside him. Michael squeezed his balls and deepthroated, it was something Max loved, Max groaned loud and came hard. He fell into Michael's arms a little exhuasted
"Thank you" whispered Max as he got a warm hug
"No thank you, every day I'm thankful you're in my life" Michael replied as he began to pick up Max's clothes. Max got dressed and Michael got the desert from the kitchen while Max carried the plates and cutlery.
"What are you doing here? Just leave now!" ordered Diane
"Not until I see my children!" he protested. Max froze on the spot and Isabel moved to get behind Kyle. All the girls moved behind him in fear Diane was the only one facing Phillip. Michael put the cake down on the table and took the dishes off Max and put them with the cake
"Go to Isabel" he ordered and Max moved not taking his eyes off his dad. Michael marched toward Diane and Phillip arguing, he shoved Phillip away from his soon-to-be mom in law and punched him to the floor. A loud crack echoed through out the restuarant and he glanced at Diane
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah thank you" she said "I think you should leave Phillip"
"I'm not leaving until I've seen my children!"
"That's a shame, they don't want to see you" quipped Michael as Phillip stood up and stood tall despite his broken nose.
"Who the fuck are you to tell me!" hissed Phillip shoving Michael back
"Hey leave him alone!" Max moved to next to Michael
"Max" smiled Phillip causing his son to shiver at the disgusting tone in his voice
"You stay away from us. Stay away from Isabel, me and my fiance. You're not welcome here"
"You're marrying that fucking queer?"
"Dad I'm a "fucking queer" deal with it okay. Now get out of my life and don't darken it again!"
"You heard the man" said Michael moving to steer Phillip towards the door. Phillip gave in a little too easy, Michael got him out of the restuarant and was about to close the doors when Phillip grabbed Michael and knocked him down on the floor. He kicked him several times then bent down to punch him in the face then he left him there.
"Michael's taking a while. Max, Kyle go see Phillip hasn't caused more trouble" said Diane, she had sort of become a mom to all of them in the past few weeks that she and Isabel had moved out here. Max and Kyle headed out but couldn't see anything, Phillip was gone
"Michael?" called Max looking round, he heard a groan and looked down to see Michael lying in a crumpled bloody pile "Dear GOD! Kyle call an ambulance!" Kyle ran back into the restuarant and grabbed the phone. Max knelt down near Michael, he was barely conscious and unrecognisable under all that blood.
"Michael..." whispered Max the girls and Diane came out and gasped when they saw Michael. Diane knelt next to her son while Liz and Maria comforted Isabel. She had grown to care for Michael almost as much as her brother. He had looked out for her and let them stay at his apartment.
"It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay" Max repeated as he brushed some hair off Michael's forehead. He laid a kiss to Michael's forehead and prayed that he was right.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Part Siete

Post by SpiderGirl »

Note: The time difference has only been a few months. Isabel and Diane are living out with Max and Michael. Oh and it's going to be sad.

Spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay
there's always some reason
to feel not good enough
and it's hard at the end of the day

The ambulance shook from side to side as it drove fast down the street. Diane held her son as they watched the paramedics working on Michael. The pain on Max's face was heartbreaking, he prayed for his love to be okay but he couldn't do anything to help him. He couldn't even hold his hand because he would get in the way. Tears streamed down his face and finally they reached the hospital. The practiced medics got him out and rushed him off. Max could barely keep up, when they took him into the ER Diane held him back. The doctors needed to do what they could to help him.
The others came in, Isabel was clinging to Maria and Liz for dear life when they arrived. She was terrified, thoughts of her father coming after her and doing the same. She was a nervous wreck, they sat in the family room waiting. Max sat away from everyone with his head in his hands, he was going to make his father pay!
The tension could have been cut with a knife in that room while they were waiting to know if Michael was okay. The doctor still covered in the bloody scrubs entered, Max's stomach lurched at the sight was that Michael's blood?
"He has a few broken ribs, we had to act quickly because one of them was pressing on his heart. But he's okay now, is there any family I can call?"
"We're his family!" said Max jumping up
"You're his brother?" asked the doctor
"No I'm his brother" said Kyle "He's my cousin" he lied, just so Max could see him.
"Okay, do you want to see him? Only one a time"
"You go Max." said Diane and she pushed him to follow after the doctor.

I need some distraction
oh beautiful release
memories seep from my veins
let me be empty
oh and weightless then maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

They were still to move him to another room and the floor was covered in blood. Michael lay on a table with a nurse standing nearby.
"Can he hear me?" he asked and she nodded
"The Porters coming to take him upstairs now. Would you like to go with him?" he nodded and she began to move the bed. A porter came over and helped her and they moved to the elevator.
They put him in a private room and left him with Max. Max shut the door and closed the curtains to the little window. He sat in the chair by Michael's side and brushed some tangled curl off his forehead and took hold of his limp hand.
"Don't leave me" he whispered brushing a kiss against the back of Michael's hand as he linked fingers. Holding on for dear life "I can't imagine you not being in my life Michael. For as long as I can remember you've always been there. Remember how we met?" he whispered tears falling from his sad eyes "You were in the park drawing and you came over and said you wanted to draw me" Max smiled at the memory because it was a good time "You said that everything else in the park wasn't worthy of art but you said... you said I was" sobbed Max (Me! The Author is crying along with Max :cry: ) "You can't leave me, I love you too much to let you go" he closed his eyes squeezing out more tears.

In the arms of the angel
fly away from here
from this dark cold hotel room
and the endlessness that you feel

Diane walked in and saw Max sleeping with his head on Michael's chest and their fingers linked. Oh her poor baby, who could do such a thing to hurt their own sons love? She moved and tried to move Max back but he wouldn't let go of Michael's hand so she laid him back down and sat across the room watching the two and praying for safe recovery. Everyone prayed for Michael, Kyle and the girls came in a little while later and all huddled together on the floor on the opposite side of the room as the bed and they stayed there.

you are pulled from the wreckage
of your silent reverie
you're in the arms of the angel
may you find some comfort here

He opened his eyes and sunlight streamed through the window. He groaned, he should fix those stupid curtains. Max is always on at him for it. He tried to sit up but he felt like he'd been hit by a truck and there was a heavy weight pressing on his chest. He looked down and saw Max's dark head, he smiled and stroked it with his free hand. He looked around properly and saw Diane sitting on the other side of the bed and Max's sister and the sex loving people all sitting asleep on the floor.
"What on earth did we get up to last night?" mumbled Michael then he realised he wasn't at home. He was in a different room, a hospital room. Who was hurt? He looked round and couldn't quite see who had been in an accident. He prayed to god it wasn't Max, he couldn't see him properly because he was still asleep.
"Max" he shook his boyfriend "Max please wake up!" Max jerked up and stared around sleepily before his gaze landed on Michael
"You're okay! OMG you're okay!" he pressed kisses along his face with joy "Thank god, when we found you I thought I was going to loose you"
"What happened?"
"My fath... Phillip beat you up"
"You're dad..." he whispered still trying to remember the bleary events of last night
"He's not my dad! He's not worthy of being a father! He attacked you Michael, he wanted to kill you"
"I don't remember him attacking me... I remember we were eating dinner then I had to get something and you came with me but we ended up in the... bathroom?" Max blushed and looked around to see if the others were still asleep "And we... we... Oh. We did it didn't we? In the restuarant" he whispered and Max nodded.

So tired of the straight line
and everywhere you turn
there's vultures and thieves at your back
the storm keeps on twisting
you keep on building the lies
that you make up for all that you lack

Phillip sat outside with a cold smirk on his face, he had been so close to finally ridding himself of that Michael! He should have known that boy had been trouble! His son wasn't gay! Michael was brainwashing him into thinking that and if he removed Michael from the picture then Max would soon return to liking girls and being normal.
He stood up and went to push the partially opened door further open but he stopped when he heard talking.
"I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you Michael, no matter what I'll always love you"
"What about Phillip?" came the reply
"I hate him. He hurt the one thing I truly care about in my life. There will be no other for me... I used to think that Liz was my soulmate since we dated and all but she didn't understand me the way you do. You were my best friend and you understood me. You knew how to make me feel good and knew how to cheer me up. What I feel is more than I could possible imagine and I understand (I'm crying again) what you meant about falling so deep now because I have! I have Michael, I've fallen so deep in love with you that I never wanted it to stop"
"Well then don't let it" replied Michael softly he pulled Max down for a kiss. They broke for air and kept their foreheads together just staring into each others eyes. Phillip heard a chuckle and glanced through the open door to see Kyle lying between Maria, Liz and Isabel.
"If this place is getting gay I'm outta here. Michael I'll get ya a card, I need to get cleaned up. Is it okay if I take my girls with me?"
"Sure, get some rest. I'll stick around here for a bit, would you look after Isabel for me? I don't want her to be alone at the apartment"
"Sure thing" said Kyle, he opened the door and came face to face with Phillip Evans.

it don't make no difference
escaping one last time
it's easier to believe
in this sweet madness oh
this glorious sadness that brings me to my knees

Kyle's first reaction was of surprise then anger and he punched Phillip in the face. Isabel came to see what was going on and saw Phillip sprawling on the floor clutching his bloodied nose. She grew angry, this was far too much! She had had enough!
"Why did you come here!" she hissed "To finish the job?"
"Don't speak to me like that! I'm your father!" he stood up. Kyle stood by her still wanting to protect her but also let her do this.
"No you're not! I don't have a father!" she shot back
"Yes you do! Who am I?"
"A sick pervert! A sick pervert who messes with little children! Leave now, and stay away from me and my brothers!"
"Brothers?"
"You only have one brother Isabel!" he yelled
"No! I have two! Max and Michael are getting married! Nothing you do can break them up and when they tie the knot it's going to be official. I'd rather have Michael as a brother than you as a father!" she yelled he reached out to touch her but she slapped his hand away then punched him hard. Harder than Kyle had
"That was for making me feel never good enough" she said. She felt so much better, it was like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She fell into Kyle's arms and returned the hug.
"You're with him? The jocky punk?" demanded Phillip as he stood up again. He wasn't done yet "He doesn't deserve you! No one deserves you and Max but me!" Kyle finally caught on. He didn't know about Phillip abusing his kids but when he finally got it he felt sickened. He stood in front of Isabel just as the guards were coming.
"Hey! That guy attacked Michael! He's lying in that hospital bed right now, he tried to attack Isabel! He's dangerous!" Kyle said and the guards grabbed him
"Is that true Miss?" asked one of the guards and she nodded
"Yes it's true, he attacked my brother-in-law and forced himself on me and my other brother Max" she said quietly, they pulled him away.
"This isn't over!" he yelled at them. Kyle an arm around her, he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

In the arms of the angel
fly away from here
from this dark cold hotel room
and the endlessness that you feel
you are pulled from the wreckage
of your silent reverie

TBC...
Last edited by SpiderGirl on Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Part Ocho

Post by SpiderGirl »

Summary: Well uh the title speaks for itself

Max grabbed the last shirt and folded it carefully into the case
"Hmm there's something I gotta tell you"
"What is it?" asked Michael from his wheel chair
"Kyle and his Harem have spent the past week with Mom and Isabel"
"And?"
"And Isabel's been a wreck since Phillip showed up here. Mom told us to head to a motel or something just for time being"
"A Motel?" gasped Michael. Max nodded hiding his smirk far too well, it was Saturday. The start of a good weekend and he hadn't spent a moment with Michael alone. He was going to make this special for him,
"Fine, man! I get out of hospital and I end up spending it at some dump of a motel!" he groaned. Max shook his head and pulled the bag up onto his shoulder before moving behind Michael's chair to push him out.
"Yo! Della!" Michael called to the nurse that had looked after him "I'll be seein ya"
"Bye Michael" several of the nurses said in sultry tones and waved to him.
"Care to explain what that was about?"
"Ah women can't resist the Guerin Charm!"
"Shame it ain't for them" Max said with a hint of jealousy
"Hmmm" Michael replied with a grin. Max snarled and shoved him sharply
"Jerk"
"Yeah that too" whispered Michael
"What are you talking about?"
"Just thinking about all the things I'd like to do to you when we get home safe" Max blushed and thanked god that Michael's chair was blocking his hard on.

"Room ten please" said Max getting the key before going back out to the jeep. Diane and Liz had used the money he'd given them and paid for the hotel and prepared everything. Max was a little worried about that, his mom and his ex girlfriend prepping a room to seduce his new boyfriend.
He drove towards the block and parked up then helped Michael out, he was still a little bruised from the op. He unlocked the door and smiled as he saw the place lit with candles. Red rose petals were scattered all over the place and the sheets were made of silk. It looked so romantic, Michael stumbled forward in disbelief. Max moved in and shut the door
"Do you know what today is?"
"No" replied Michael turning to look at his lover
"It's the day when we first knew how we both felt"
"Our first kiss" added Michael nodding "It was the day I realised I... I cared for you"
"Yes, remember? We were sitting at the park where we met and you turned to me and didn't move. You wanted to say something, to do anything and you were just stuck. I remembered thinking you looked so sweet like that so I kissed you" Max locked the door and moved closer to Michael.
"It was slow" began Michael "Like you were exploring my mouth... but then when I kissed back you grew passionate" they closed the gap and stared at each other. Their lips brushed together slowly at first before igniting in sensual passion "Just like that"
Max turned and took Michael's hand leading him to the bed and sitting him down. He knelt down and removed his boots and socks then off came the jacket carefully followed back the loose shirt. He slowly stripped Michael of his jeans then laid him down on the bed. Max pulled off his clothes quick and slid on next to Michael. He pressed a kiss to his shoulder before kissing, licking, sucking his way down his body. He came to the fresh scar tissue still pink from the op. The stitches had been removed two days ago and it was still healing. Max kissed it softly
"Scars of love" he whispered and Michael nodded. They slid together in a tangle of arms and legs. Mouths attatched and tongues duelled fiercely. Michael rolled him so they were both on their sides rolling together.
Max picked up one of the rose petals and ran it down Michael's front, softness made him groan. He was hard from the pleasure and being so close to a naked Max.
"Maaax" he moaned "Make love to me"
"Yes" replied Max and the boxers were removed. They pressed together and Michael bucked against him. The friction was sweet for them but it only added to the heightened pleasure. Max knelt up and moved in between Michael's legs drawing one up on a shoulder before grabbing the lube and squeezing a liberal amount onto his hand and felt for Michael's entrance. A finger slipped in and Michael began to pant heavily, Max pressed to that sweet place causing Michael to grab the sheets and arch up
"Uhhhhhh!" he groaned with a smile playing across his face "I... I need you know" Max nodded them ran his hand over his cock covering himself in lube before taking Michael's other leg and putting it up on his shoulder. He leaned in and pressed into Michael's tight entrance, a ring of muscle giving way. Michael's hand was white knuckled as he gripped the sheet, Max leaned back pulling out slightly before thrusting back in.
"Oh oh my good god! Like that... like this" mumbled Max and gripped hold of Michael's hips to set the rhythm.
Soon they were arching and gyrating up against each other like this was their last moment on earth together. Michael groaned deep in his throat as Max came inside him and he lost it cum spurting from his dick making him limber. Max pulled out and fell down next to Michael satisfied and loved
"Michael... on the 27th of July will you marry me?"
"That's the day... the day we met"
"Yes it is. Will you commit yourself to me on that day? Will you love me for the rest of our lives. Can you give me that?"
"Yes and no, I can give you that but I have little else. You've already taken all of me, there's nothing left that was just Michael Guerin. You've taken every part of me and put it back all shiny and new. Thank you for loving me"
"Try get some rest... we have the whole weekend" smiled Max as the two drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.
"Yes I'll marry you on that day" replied Michael sleepily.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Part Nueve

Post by SpiderGirl »

Summary: Well uh the title speaks for itself, this is going to be about the trial. It's gonna be hard, Isabel isn't joining Kyle's Harem.

"I call my first witness" said Phillip Evans lawyer Teresa Harding. She stood in a black (slutty :twisted:) suit at one desk with Phillip sat next to her. While Michael sat next to his lawyer who had settled him into Emancipation after his foster father disappeared.
Isabel stood up, her hands were shaking with fear of facing her father like this. She walked past the defence lawyer, Alex Whitman, and he smiled at her
"You can do it" he whispered with a grin. She felt a little better and believed him. She reached the stand and sat down
"Do you swear to tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth so help you god"
"Yes sir" she replied that fear sneaking back up on her as her father met her cold gaze.
"What is your relationship to my client Miss Evans?" asked Ms Harding
"H-he's my father" she replied rather nervous
"And what is your relationship with Mr Guerin?" she pressed
"I live with him"
"You live with him? Could you elaborate on that for me please Miss Evans?"
"How do you mean?"
"Well is he your boyfriend... your cousin... what?"
"Oh he's a friend. My brother's boyfriend" she explained and there were murmurs around the court.
"And you live with him. Who else lives with you and Mr Guerin?"
"Well Max and my mom. Sometimes Liz, Maria and Kyle come over"
"Liz, Maria and Kyle?" she flipped open a file "They're friends of yours"
"Yes, Liz used to date my brother, Maria used to date Michael and I used to date Kyle"
"I see"
"So on the night of March 12th where were you?"
"I was having dinner with Michael, Max, Liz, Maria, Kyle and my mom"
"Where?"
"At Matsuri I think that was the name of the place. Michael worked there, his boss let him keep the grill open after closing, it was okay that we were there"
"I see. So what happened at this dinner, what was the occasion?"
"Well mom and I had just moved in with Max and Michael and Kyle had made it into NYU"
"There was something else you were celebrating wasn't there?"
"Yes mam"
"Care to tell the court?"
"We were celebrating our freedom from our father and Max and Michael's engagement"
"I have no more questions your honour" Ms Harding sat down, Phillip smirked.
"Mr Whitman, your witness" said the Judge
"Thank you your honour" Alex stood and went over to stand near the box.
"Hello Isabel, you don't mind me calling you that do you?"
"Um no. Everyone else does"
"Why were you celebrating your freedom from your father? It can't have been free from parents because your mother was there"
"Well my dad... he didn't quite approve of Max's relationship"
"Why?"
"I...I..."
"Okay you don't have to answer that. Max and Michael are together are they not?"
"Yes sir"
"And did you find that... sickening?"
"No sir. I love my brother, I've grown to know Michael even more so than before"
"Before?"
"Michael has always been Max's best friend growing up, he spent a lot of time with us well with Max" there were a few chuckles around the room.
"So you're accepting of your brother's relationship"
"Yes, he makes Max happy and well that's all that matters"
"That's nice. So when you were having dinner what happened after that?"
"Kyle was cracking a joke about the chicken and the quarterback and Michael and Max went to get something from the kitchen. They were a while" she blushed red knowing it wasn't cake they were getting "And Phillip came in, the doors weren't locked up since we were pretty much near the front, he came in and wanted to talk to us"
"What about?" Alex pressed
"About why we left" she whispered feeling frightened. She looked down at her shaking hands and tried to control herself. She knew she was going to cry any moment.
"Why did you leave?"
"Because... because..." he chin shook and a tear fell down her cheek. She clasped her hands and looked up to see Max starting to stand.
"Do you need a break Miss Evans?" asked the Judge
"No sir," she shook herself gathered her breath then looked up "He abused us sexually when we children. Both Max and me, he did it to punish us, he always used to do it when Mom was out. It stopped when we were sixteen. We were too afraid to tell Mom until recently"
"No more questions your honour" Alex went and sat back down.
"Don't ask her about that again unless you really have to Alex, she's been through enough"
"I won't... unless I really have to. I wont" he replied
"Okay Miss Evans you can sit back down now" she got up and hurried toward the back. She headed straight for Max and he wrapped his arms around her as she cried. It had taken a lot for her to finally let go of that secret.

Amy Deluca walked in and found three naked backs at the counter discussing stuff over ice cream. She could tell one of them was Kyle's, he never left this place. She was surprised to find the other one was Liz though,
"Hi guys" she called they jumped up surprised that she was back. Liz turned around quick and Amy froze. Then she shook her head
"It's nothing I haven't seen before. Nice panties Liz" she said before going to put the food away. Liz looked at the other two and they all burst out laughing.
"If you're going to walk around naked could you keep it to the bedroom? You never know whose going to walk in here!" she called from the kitchen.
"Mom, aren't you angry that I'm sleeping with both Kyle and Liz?" asked Maria still standing there in nothing but red panties.
"Hey you're my daughter, as long as you use protection I don't care. Remember I grew up in the sixties when it was all "Free Love" which meant screw your brains out with stoners and mellow dudes and dudettes" she explained and Maria went pale "Maria are you okay?"
"F-fine mom"
"Good to know... so you Kyle and Liz. How's that work out for you Maria?"
"It's good. Yeah real good"
"Maria..."
"Yeah?"
"Did I ever tell you that you could have been named Moonstar?"
"No mom you didn't" blushed Maria
"Go on my little Moonstar, take the ice cream before it melts. Go and spend some time in your room. I have a date coming over now scoot!" she shooed the other three out of the room towards Maria's bedroom.

"Hello Max" smirked Ms Harding "You're my clients son are you not?"
"I am mam" he replied with a nod
"Have you and your father ever been close?"
"In what sense?"
"Did you get on like a father and son should or was there trouble?"
"No to the world we were the perfect father and son but behind closed doors there was trouble..."
"Were you the cause of this trouble?"
"No mam" he replied
"Have you ever invited trouble?"
"I'm not sure what you meant by "inviting trouble" but if you mean if I went looking for fights then no I didn't"
"But on 12th March a fight broke out because of you"
"Yes it did"
"Then you invited trouble"
"No, not really. We didn't invite him" he said coldly staring down his father
"Why not? He's your father, it was your engagement party. Why not invite your father?"
"Because when Michael and I came out he attacked Michael. He punched him and kicked us out of the house. I later told my mom that he had sexually abused me since I was five. We moved out to New York and mom and Isabel came with us..."
"I don't need to hear any more of this. We both know that the Evans children were abused by Your Client, I find Phillip Evans guilty of GBH, attempted murder and paedophilia(sp?) fifteen years" the judge said and snapped the hammer

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Part Diez

Post by SpiderGirl »

Summary: Well uh the title speaks for itself. Oh and I wrote the lyrics!

It was so easy to love you
You made my heart soar
and my dreams come true
It was all I needed

Diane was staring at the tele when he got home, she was willing it to be entertaining.
"Her MamaDi" he called
"Oh hey, Love" she replied "Why is Friday soo boring?"
"Because you're sitting at home watching the TV!" he replied with a smirk "Where's Max?"
"Oh he went to a club. He said he was at the one you two went to after the trial and he had a surprise for you"
"Thanks MamaDi" he replied and headed into his bedroom to find Liz and Maria making out together on the bed. He shook his head and pulled off his shirt. They broke apart for a moment watching his intrusion before shrugging and going back to their liplock. Michael pulled out his silk shorts thinking he was getting lucky tonight and then on what Isabel called the Gay Man's Uniform. Tight low slung black jeans and a tight tank top, he put a plaid shirt over it and moved over to the bed
"You'll put the good sheets on when you're done won't you?" he asked and they broke apart. Maria nodded
"Have fun!" Liz added
"Later Liz, Moonstar" he smirked as Maria wipped her head to glare at her girlfriend
"You promised you wouldn't say anything!" she yelled as Michael walked out.
"Take me with you Michael!" said MamaDi as she grabbed onto his arm.
"Max would kill me if I had an accident with his mom on the back of the bike
"Then we'll take a taxi! Please!"
"Alright" he relented and the two got a taxi down to the club.

I was lost and alone
you gave me safety,
you gave me a home
that was all I needed

He sat across from his new buddies Nick, Sam, Ted and Jesse. They had met on the dance floor now he was talking about acceptance and who was hot in general. Jesse was watching Max with a hunger that Max had only seen in Michael's eyes before.
"Well Chickadee" said Sam "I'm off to dance. I spotted a hottie on the floor and I'm not missing my chance!" Nick and Ted followed him leaving Jesse and Max alone.

Dreams that belonged to me
thoughts of something good
the future I could see
that was all I needed

"You know when we... when we get married would you um... well you're like family to me since I don't have any right and would you um give me away?"
"Oh Michael of course I would!" she hugged him warmly
"Thank you MamaDi, it's one of the things I've wanted all my life since I found out I was adopted. I'm glad you've been so accepting of me"
"Max loves you. I love you, you're like a second son and in a few months you will be! Your happiness is important to me, just like it is Max's and Isabel's. Hell all of you! Kyle and his Harem, as you've come to call it now, are important to me too" he smiled contently and laid his head on her shoulder. She put her cheek on his head and they both waited until they got to the club.

You're a darling dear
you're my true love
but this is something I fear
that was all I needed

"Want to dance?" asked Jesse and Max nodded. The two headed into the throng of bodies all squashed together and moving as one being.
They began dancing and gyrating to the music then suddenly Jesse lifted up his shirt and hooked it into his belt hoops. He reached out for Max's shirt and took it off him. Max did the same and they continued dancing.
Max saw Nick and Ted sharing a major liplock, hell if it weren't for their jeans he'd think they were doing it on the dance floor!
"Don't the look hot Max!" shouted Jesse as he caught Max staring
"Yeah!" Max shouted back, Jesse moved closer and they kept dancing. Max closed his eyes for a moment, he was really enjoying himself but he wished Michael would get here so he could tease and kiss him like his new friends were doing. He felt warm lips attach onto his own and smiled. Michael. He kissed back then opened his eyes and saw it wasn't Michael, he stiffened and froze. Jesse was kissing him!

How could you betray me?
What have you done?
Why was I blind to see
That was all I needed

Diane held his hand as they walked into the club. It was loud but she was in her element! She had never seen anything like this before and she was glad she came with Michael now
"I'm going to get us some drinks!" he said loudly and she nodded and moved over to the railings to watch the dancers down in the pit.
Michael reached the bar and signalled that he wanted serving
"Can I get a beer and a white wine please!" he called. He was handed them and he turned to go back up the stairs when he saw Max. He smiled seeing his love naked from the waist up but his smile fell when he saw Max kissing someone else. He had his eyes closed and had a pleasant smirk on his face. He dropped the glass and bottle shaking his head. He turned and ran up the stairs.
Diane had been watched the dancers and she saw Max dancing then kissing someone. He looked like he was enjoying, she shook her head then spotted Michael watching. He looked like his heart had been ripped out torn in two then put back again tainted and unfixable. She watched as he shook his head and then turn to run up the stairs away from the pair. She moved to meet him, she could only imagine the pain it was causing him
"Michael!" she called but he dodged past her and ran off out the club into the rain.

You tore me down
with knives and pins
I know what it is to drown
that was all I needed

Max pulled away from Jesse who looked like he thoroughly enjoyed the kiss and was hard to boot but Max was as limp as a bizkit. He couldn't hide the shocked look on his face... He glanced over Jesse's shoulder and spotted Michael running up the stairs.
"No! Michael!" he called out and moved through the dancers, he almost fell over but he managed to get to the stairs. He raced up and found his mom standing at the top looking furious
"MAXWELL PHILLIP EVANS! I SAW WHAT YOU DID! YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!" she grabbed him by the ear and pulled him out of the club so she could shout without raising her voice
"Mom that guy ksised me! I don't know why he did it but I wish he hadn't! I love Michael! I love him! There's no one else I want to be with please you have to believe me!"
"I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt but Michael saw you kissing another guy. He's not going to be so understanding as me"
"Where is he?"
"I don't know he left pretty quick"
"I think we should go home" he suggested and she nodded. They called a taxi and headed home to the apartment. He hoped Michael was okay.

Don't expect me to come back
I've left my life with you
And all the things that you lack
I pretend I don't need you anymore

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos