Until The Day I Die (AU,M/L,TEEN) Pt 20 - 02/17/04 {WIP}

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Until The Day I Die (AU,M/L,TEEN) Pt 20 - 02/17/04 {WIP}

Post by *~Here Without You~* »

Title: Until The Day I Die
Category: M/L
Rating: TEEN to ?
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything remotely Roswell related.
Summary: Okay, I’m not goin togo and ruin this so I’m just going to tell you guys the
truth..I can’t write these..i mean ican try if you really want me too but I just don’t want to
ruin the story in any way possible...sry..but if u want I will try! :D lol

My beautiful banner..created by Starre!! Thank you! I love it!

Prologue:

Liz looked at her feet as she ran. Ran as hard as she could away from anything that
reminded her of the small town she grew up in. How was she supposed to live her life
when her family kept trying to turn her into something she wasn’t. She refused to allow
them to make her change who she was.

She felt a line of tears roll down her cheeks one after another, gently sliding down to her
chin and then to the concrete below her mixing with the rain falling from the sky.

The gray clouds seemed to mock her as she ran. Her dark brown hair sticking to the sides
of her face as the wetness fell from the sky colliding with her body.

She held a small duffel bag with all her necessities, only the most important things. It
hardly weighs anything refusing to let anything hold her back from what she wanted.

Out of breathe she paused in front of the train station in front of her. She watched the red
letter run across the screen. Train A to Roswell, New Mexico: on time. That’s all she had
to see before making her final decision, the decision they could change her very being.

Walking into the train station she goes to the closet desk and receives her one way ticket
to Roswell, New Mexico. Her hands shake as she holds the ticket in front of her.

This was it, she thought. She wasn’t going to let her parents ruin her life. She was going
to free. She was going to learn from herself, she was never going to let anyone control her
in a way her parents had.

She hears the loud ringing of the train as it pulls in front of the station. Walking onto the
platform with everyone else she looks up at the sky and closes her eyes letting the rain to
drop onto her face.

“Goodbye.” She whispers as the train stops in front of her, stepping through one of the
entrances.

She finds a seat and places her bag next t her hoping that no one would sit with her, that
she would be left alone. Looking out the window she spots cars driving down the road,
people laughing as their kids run around in the rain.

She feels a tear run down her face yet again as she thinks of heir lives, how free they were,
how much she wished to be just like them.

Wiping at her eyes she feels determination settle in the pit of her stomach. She was going
to live the life she so desperately wanted, the life she desperately needed.

Tbc...So wat do all u guys think!!??
Last edited by *~Here Without You~* on Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:21 pm, edited 25 times in total.
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey guys and gals!! What's up? Nuttin much on this end...I am glad some people took a chance on my story...Thank you guys so much for all ur feedback.. :D I love it and I promise to reply to your feedbacks most the time but I don't have time today..but nesxt time i will!! and because some of you read the prologue I'm taking a chance wit Part 1!! lol.. :D .I hope you like it...I hope its not terrible cause you know then u know I'll just die...Okay maybe thats a lie..lol...oh well...I hope you like this part.. :D :D OH and I promise to try and make each part a lil longer then the lat.. thats a goal Im gonna set for myself!! Hopefully I can follow it! lol

Part 2

The sun fell across the horizon as it rose from the sky. Liz could feel the heat of the sun
already circulate in the early hours of the day. She was almost regretting wearing the
sweater that was on her heat laced body.

“Next stop Roswell, New Mexico.” She heard echo throughout the train. She heard the
sounds of people rustling around gathering their bags ready to exit the train. She followed
their movements and slung her duffel bag on her shoulder.

Wiping her tired eyes she felt the train stop. Looking out the window she saw the small
town in movement. People walked gracefully through the streets, cars move rapidly down
the roads. None of these evident of the pain she held in her heart.

Walking off the train, following a couple of other people she felt the heat burn her skin.
She wasn’t used to this hot of weather in the spring.

She paused on the sidewalk in front of a small town. She held a look of loneliness and fear
in her eyes. She didn’t know what to do, she was like a little kid lost in the big world. She
had family here in Roswell but she wasn’t sure if she should go to them right away.

Walking down the street adjusting her bag she found the center of town. Her eyes gazed
from the mini shops to the UFO center across from the Crashdown Cafe.

The Crashdown. She looked at it in fear of what her Aunt and Uncle would tell her.
Would they make her go home? No she told herself, they couldn’t make her. If they didn’t
want her then she would just go somewhere else. Somewhere that wasn’t home.

Gathering all her courage she walked across the not so busy street, her gaze fixed on the
two doors in front of her. She could see the waitress’s in their cheesy uniforms serving
their customers with fake smiles plastered on their face. The people sat at their table
enjoying greasy food, talking, or just sitting their by themselves enjoying their
surroundings.

Pulling at the door she hears the chime of bells, looking upwards she notices gold metal
bells that help signal a new customer. She looks around the place and notices a couple of
teenagers stare at her. It was as if they never saw a new person before.

A patch of black hair moves quickly in the back room and she lets a small grin fall upon
her face. Walking to the back she pushes at the door, to see her Uncle Jeff telling some kid
to get the sugar from the back. She stares at him for a moment, her heart and mind eager
for his acceptance, to let her stay.

He notices the presence of someone in the room staring at him and he turns around
slowly. His eyes widen and a grin falls on his face. “Lizzie?” He says almost asking if it
was her.

“It’s me Uncle Jeff.” She says with a happy smile, a real smile.

“Oh Lizzie, when did you get here?” He asks as he wraps his arms around her, embracing
her in a hug.

“About a half an hour ago.” Liz says hoping that he wouldn’t ask too many questions,
even though she knew he would.

“This is great Lizzie, I haven’t seen you for so long. Where are your parents?” He asks his
grin spreading across his face as his eyes searched in back of her, and through the window
of the back room door.

Liz’s face falls and her eyes lower towards the ground as she thinks about her parents and
their controlling ways. “Their not here.” She whispers.

“What do you mean their not here.” He asks confused his smile falling slowly as he see’s
his niece’s fallen face.

“I mean I came here by myself, I didn’t want them to know.” She tells him her eyes tearing
up as she speaks.

“Oh Lizzie, what happened?” He asks pulling her into a hug again, trying to comfort her.

“I..I couldn’t live with them anymore. Th...They are tr..trying to change me. They are
controlling me, making me do things I...I don’t want to do. I..I couldn’t st...stay with
them.” She through her tears, her voice stuttering as she spoke.

“Calm down Liz, it’s okay.” He said patting her hair.

After a couple of minutes Liz pulled away from her Uncle and wiped at her eyes, sniffing
once more.

“Please don’t send me back.” She said begging and determination ran through her voice.

Her Uncle watched his niece and listened to her words. He knew that she was persistent in
her decision and wouldn’t change her mind. He knew that if he didn’t let her stay and
demanded her to go home, she wouldn’t go. The look in her eyes was more than anything
he had ever saw before.

“How about this?” He said with a pause looking at Liz hoping that she would consider his
words. “I will call your parents and let them know that I heard from you and that you are
fine. I’ll ease their most likely worried minds and you can stay here for a couple if days,
but by the end of the week I want you to call your parents, okay?” Jeff said hoping he was
doing the right thing.

Liz smiled at him and he felt her joy flow from her to him. She was afraid that he would
bring her home and now she threw her arms around him and just whispered to simple
words to him. “Thank you.”

“Your welcome Lizzie.” He said watching his niece’s face grow with excitement. “You
can bring you bag up to the guest room and put your stuff in there and then maybe you
can help out around here.” He said hopefully, he has been low on staff since his waitress
quit a couple of days ago.

“Of course I’ll help.” She said running up the stairs in the back room that brought her to
the apartment above her. The sounds of her feet could be heard until she heard the door
open and slam shut.

Jeff stood there for a second trying to figure out what to do. Instantly though he knew he
made the right decision. Liz staying her with Nancy and him was better then Liz trying to
sleep in the park in some foreign town.

“Umm..Mr. Parker.” A deep voice interrupted his thoughts bringing him back to the real
world. “Is everything okay?” The young boy asked his chestnut eyes shinning with genuine
concern and curiosity.

“Yeah everything’s fine son.” Jeff said with a smile patting the boy on the back.

“I was just worried, I thought I heard someone crying.” The dark haired boy told Jeff.

“Don’t worry about anything.” Jeff said knowing that this boy was different, he cared
more about people than any other teenage boy.

The boy started to turn around, his thoughts running wild when he heard Jeff’s voice stop
him in step.

“Max.” Jeff said.

“Yeah sir.”

“Get back to work.” Max heard the playful tone in his voice and just smiled.

“I guess I have time to start that now.” Max said a lazy tone in his voice but the obvious
playfulness was in his voice.

“Good.” Jeff said as Liz started her way back down the stairs, her smile wider and brighter
then he had ever saw before.

Tbc..??!?? So good? bad? in the middle? What do you think?
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Thank you guys again for feedback..it's no as much as I hoped but it's all good in the end..Thank you guys for leaving it!! it means alot to me and helps me to write...I have the new part here I don't know if its longer then the last.i hope it is though and i think it is...I just hope you guys like it not depending on the length..Have fun reading and the new part..and I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!! :D

:D

Part 2

“What the hell do you think or doing.” A teenagers voice said across the room.

“I’m fixing the mess you made. These sugar containers should be filled three quaters of the
way not half way.” The female said as she poured a bit more sugar into the container,
smiling when she saw that she had just the right amount.

“I’ve been working here for about a year or so, I think I know how to do my job.” The
guy said walking to towards the young girl.

“Well obviously you don’t.” She said as she placed the container down and walked over to
the next empty table.

Sighing she lifted the container, unscrewing the lid when they young man walked back
over to her.

“What do you want?” She said tiredly, annoyed with his constant arguing. “I think I know
what I’m doing, I don’t need any help.”

“You’ve been here for like two hours.” He said equally annoyed with her in his own way.

Liz looked at the dark haired man in front of her. He doesn’t know anything she thought
as the back room door opened presenting her Uncle carrying a bag of napkins.

“What do you kids think your doing, get back to work, we got hungry customers
waiting.” He said placing the bag down on the container.

Liz grinned at Max as she walked over to her table and took the families orders expertly,
with a smile.

Max too walked over to the nearest table placing the best smile on his face. Who does she
think she his? he thought as she watched her laugh most likely trying to get better tips by
amusing her customers.

“I’ll be right back with your drinks.” Max said as he made his way to the pick up counter
meeting Liz there.

“So you looked like you knew what you wee doing over there.” Max told her as the food
for table 5 and 8 arrived in front of him and Liz.

“Well you know Max, I was always told that girls were better then guys and I am just a
perfect example of that.” She said with a grin walking away with three plates on her hands
as she moved her hips swayed back and fourth.

Max groaned as he heard the miniature bell ring again signaling his food was ready.
Placing another smile on his face he grabbed his food and walked over to table five.

Liz watched Max move, the muscles in his arms flexing as he lowered the food to the
table. She knew that he didn’t know that Liz she knew what she was doing. When she was
younger she used to watch the waitress’ do their job. She knew what to do and not what
to do. Plus she just liked to annoy him.

“What are you doing sitting down?” Max said as he walked over to her and watched her
just sitting there.

“I’m on break.” Liz said with a shrug.

“Well then I guess you won’t mind if I sit on break with you.” Max said taking a seat over
to Liz and sitting down.

Liz looked at the clock on the wall and sighed. “My breaks over, thanks for the company.”
She said just as Max got comfortable.

Max watched Liz. He knew she was being difficult and he refused to let her win all the
time. He had some tricks up his sleeves, he could plan something witty. Well, hopefully he
could.

The time flew by after that moment as the Crashdown became busier, not allowing Max
and Liz to exchange hardly any words. By the time cafe closed they were both tired and
ready to rest.

“Well I guess I’ll see you bright and early tomorrow.” Max said with a grin. Let’s see how
she deals with the morning rush when she’s half asleep.

“Don’t worry ‘ll be there Max. Bye.” She said with a little wave walking into the back as
she heard the front door close with a low jingle.

Yawning she walked up the stairs and saw her uncle Jeff watching television on the couch.

“Hey Lizzie, how was work?” He asked turning around so he could watch her.

“Fine.” She said with a grin. She looked around the place for a while and frowned when
she didn’t see her Aunt anywhere. “Where’s Aunt Nancy?” Liz asked as she sat down next
to Jeff.

“She had to go away for business, she’ll be back in a couple of days, don’t worry.” Jeff
said with a small smile. His smile fell slowly and he knew that he had to ask Liz this
question now, and he hoped that she would do it now.

“Liz do you want to talk to your parents when I call them soon.” Jeff asked and he saw a
look of horror cross Liz’s face. He was startled that, that would cross her face.

“I can’t. They’ll know I’m here and try to get me. I can’t go with them I refuse to.” She
said determined and a little sad that he would tell them.

“Don’t worry Liz I won’t tell them I just wanted to know. I thought it would help ease
their worried minds.

“Good. I don’t want them to know.” Liz told him hoping that he will understand her need
for them not to know.

Liz and Jeff sat on the couch in complete silence for a couple of minutes each thinking
about what was going to happen later tonight. Jeff thought that Liz’s parents would
understand and just let her stay with them for a while longer and let Liz think about what
she was doing. The look on Liz’s face made him change his mind. Maybe there was
something happening that he didn’t know, but he had to find out.

Liz knew that she couldn’t let her parents know where she was. She knew they would
come and then punish her for her idiotic ways. They would do things to her, to tell her that
that wasn’t the way a lady would act. She grimaced at the thought and hoped that her
Uncle didn’t tell them.

Jeff saw Liz yawn from the corner of his eyes and knew that she was tired from the long
days work.

“Why don’t you go to bed Liz, don’t worry everything will be fine.” Jeff said as Liz
nodded her head.

“Thank you for helping me. Goodnight.” Liz said as she walked toward her new room for
at least the next week.

She felt herself yawn again as she walked into the room, taking off they cheesy yet funny
uniform she had to wear. Wincing as she hit arm on the wall she saw the
yellowish-purplish bruise that laid there.

Another bruise was on the side of her hip. She knew she could never go home, she
wouldn’t let them touch her again. She wouldn’t let them come near her, change her
anymore.

Putting on her pajamas she went in to bed, letting dreams fill her mind, dreams that any
normal teenage girl would dream about.

Tbc...if ya want.was it good, bad, okay?
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey guys again!! i have another part for you. Yup number three is here!!! I hope you like and thank you all for the feedback..it is the best..I hope that you continue to read my story and I hope you just like my new parts, including this one. So witout further ado here is part 3!! :D

Part 3

Jeff walked over to the phone, each step making the loudest noise he ever heard, echoing throughout the tiny room. He was nervous, scared, yet persistent. He knew he had to do this.

The phone was cold to the touch almost making him shrug away. He didn’t want to be near the phone the air around him seemed to become thicker as he heard the dial tone hit his ear.

Shaky fingers found their way to the telephone pad and pushed in number after number. The tiny beeping telling him that he just pushed a number echoed just as his footsteps had earlier.

Just as he finished dialing he heard the phone ring. Once, twice, three times. Soon the whisper over the phone was unbearable.

“Hello.” A females voice answered almost unrecognizable. Her voice was quiet, different but he knew who it was.

“Linda is that you?” Jeff asked the fear ran out of his body as a sense of protectiveness entered. This was his wife’s sister how could he not help.

“Yeah.” Was all she said her voice was solemn and her throat was hoarse from crying.

“Are you okay?” He asked feeling a little awkward now.

“Liz is gone. Rob and I don’t know where she went, I’m so scared.” she said her voice quivering on the other side of the phone and Jeff felt a deep sense of remorse fill his body. He wanted to tell her about Liz being there, but the sound of Liz’s voice, the look on her voice as they talked about her parents.

“That’s why I called Lin-” Jeff started but was cut off my Linda’s excited voice.

“You found her Jeff. Oh tell me where my little girl is.” she said and he could almost see the smile forming on her face as they spoke.

“I’m sorry Linda I don’t know where she is.” The atmosphere changed drastically and he could feel her cheerful attitude turn melancholy. “I’m sorry but I can tell you that I talked to her.”

“You did? What did she say?” Linda urged her voice lowering again as the excitement faded quickly.

“She told me that she was fine. She wanted me to call you and tell that she was fine, she just needed time to think.” Jeff told her grimacing as he felt the lie pass through his lips.

“Are you sure you don’t know anything else?” He heard the words come from Linda but it sure didn’t feel like the same Linda he was just talking too. She sounded as if she knew that I knew more or was questioning my liability.

“That’s all I know. I let you and Rob know if anything else happens, okay?” Jeff told her a little nervous that their was something going on in that house he didn’t know about.

“Yes. Thank you Jeff, I really appreciate everything you have done so far.” she said and her voice was normal again.

“Your welcome. I’ll talk to you later.” Jeff said.

“Okay Jeff. Bye.” She said before hanging up the phone.

Jeff stood there for a second before placing the receiver back on the hook. He knew there was something going on now. From Liz’s fear to Linda’s weird behavior on the phone. There was something happening in that family that he missed, something he knew wasn’t just a family problem.

He walked towards Liz’s room and slowly opened the door the screeching unable to be stopped as it opened. Peaking his head in he let a small smile fall across his face. Liz was lying on the bed sleeping peaceful moving only slightly ever so often.

Watching Liz laying there, he knew that he had to find out what was going on. For her safety and for his curiosity. Something was happening, something that he had to figure out, maybe to save his niece’s life.

Closing her bedroom door, he walked to his bedroom seeing that it was late, later then normal. Soon Nancy would be home and they could figure out what to do together, but for now he would just have to watch over Liz and make sure her parents didn’t know where she was.

Liz heard a sound echo throughout her room. The noise was louder then she could handle. Rolling around in her bed she felt her eyes open and an alarm clock was on the table next to her. Groaning she let her hand push the button, stopping the annoying noise from continuing.

“7:35” she mumbled as she looked at the clock and pushed the covers off her body. Her body was telling her that it was too early but her mind knew she had to get up.

Walking into the connecting bathroom that was in her room she ran the shower, hoping to wake her up. The water was cold as she went in and she shivered and she turned the knobs until the water was warm and comfortable.

When she felt that she had to get out, she turned the water out and threw on her bathrobe as she blew dry her hair, and put on only the make up that was needed. Looking in the mirror and deciding that she was ready, she placed the uniform on her body and made her way downstairs.

She saw that no one was there yet and smiled ready to see Max’s face when he saw her sitting there before he came in.

Looking around the cafe, she hated that she ever moved from this small town. She used to love watching the people interact, the people eating, and talking. She was so amused, and amazed that families actually got together.

When her mother and father made her move she hadn’t smiled for weeks. She refused to give them something that they wanted. They wanted her to be their happy little girl, all cheerful like everyone else. They wanted her to be someone she wasn’t and she refused to give it to them.

Even when she was little she knew that their was something different, wrong with her parents and she is glad that she finally did something about it.

Hearing the back door open she put a smile on her face as she swiveled around on the chair she was sitting and saw Max’s surprised face.

“What are you doing here already?” Max asked with shock and a bit of amazement.

“Well you told me that I had to get up bright and early and well, I’m here.” She told him her smiling nerve fading, but her eyes started to shine as her smile seemed to grown, knowing that she beat him at his own trick.

“Yeah I see that.” He said as he walked to the back of the counter and she could swear she could hear him mumble a couple of curses as he made his way there.

Liz jumped up from her chair and started to take down each chair from the table. All that could be heard was their breathing and the sounds of the chairs as they hit the floor.

“Do you mind if I put some music on? It’s too quiet in here.” Max yelled from the back.

“Nope, go head.” I yelled back and soon I could hear a melody roll throughout the cafe. It wasn’t anything wild, but it was slow and just a lulling tune to it. it brought a peaceful smile to Liz’s face.

Liz was broke out of her trance when she heard the back door open again and Max step into the room.

“So you like this type of music?” She said playfully with a smile.

“Not really. I just thought you would like it.” He said sincerely.

Liz stared at him trying to tell if he was playing with her but she knew he wasn’t. He was totally sincere and genuine. His eyes looked so kind and gentle at that moment and she had no more snappy comment or any more playful behavior. She was struck by him, her heart fluttered a bit, her mind was jumbled and all she could come up with was two words.

“Thank you.”

Tbc..?!? What do you think again?? Good, bad? :D
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

hey guys..Im surprised that I got more feedback.. "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it..I'm about to lose control and i think I like it." whoops sry I seem to break out into song..lol...oh wel l i have another part coming up for u guys!! I hope u enjoy it...Heres Part 4!!

Part 4

“What the hell is wrong with me?” Liz mumbled as she watched Max walk around the restaurant serving people.

“I don’t know maybe your a little goo goo over Max over there.” A blonde haired girl said standing right next to Liz. She was the same height as her and was looked to be very bubbly.

“No that can’t be it. I mean I’ve known him for what a day.” Liz told the girl as she watched him move.

“Well let me tell ya something girl. I have known Max since we were little tiny kids thinking that each other had cooties and well the girls swoon over him all of the time. So you know you probably just got the Max disease.” Maria said with a grin looking the brunette over.

She couldn’t help but notice that she was very pretty. Her dark hair was up in a pony tail but you could tell that it would swing around her shoulders beautifully, and her eyes were large and brown, almost as soulful as Max's. She was petite, but so was she, so that was
fine.

“The Max disease?” Liz asked with a smile.

“Yeah you know first you talk, then you stare so much your eyes start to strain, then you become obsessive, oh and then you beg him to take you.” Maria said with a small laugh.

“If those are the symptoms then I don’t think I have “the Max disease.” Liz said with a laugh.

Maria noticed that it was soft and beautiful. She looked at Max and noticed him staring in the direction of her Liz’s voice. Maybe, just maybe, Max feels the same way as our little Lizzie over here, Maria couldn’t help but think, as she watched the two of them.

“You seem pretty cool chica, my names Maria, what’s yours?” Maria asked with a friendly smile.

“Liz.” Was all Liz said, also returning the smile.

“It’s nice to meet ya maybe we can meet up sometime this week or next. I have to go and help my mother cook or something. She's always doing something weird” Maria said with a laugh as she walked over to Max and gave him a hug before walking out of the Crashdown.

Liz stared at Maria as she walked off. She would have loved to hang out with her but she knew that she was probably going to be somewhere else the next week, somewhere far away from Roswell, but also somewhere far away from her parents.

“It’s nice for you to be taking a break again.” She heard Max’s voice travel towards her ears.

She brought her eyes up to his and saw the smile on his face. He was staring right back. His chestnut eyes were more then she could handle as she tore her gaze away from his.

“Well what do you know my break is over. Time to get back to work.” Liz said getting up from her chair at the counter and starting to walk away towards her closest table.

“Wait Liz.” Max said and she paused in her step.

“Yeah.” She said turning around so her body was facing his.

“Whatever Maria said to you, well don’t listen to her. She can over exaggerate a little bit.” Max said with a tiny laugh.

“Yeah I kinda figured that out when she started talking about ‘the Max disease.’” Liz said laughing while Max just blushed, which Liz found so adorable.

Liz walked off to her closest table and saw a group of teenagers sitting there. The tall lanky kid and the spiky haired kid didn’t seem to mix well together but yet here they were sitting together, ready to order some food.

“Hi I’m Liz Parker and I’ll be your waitress today, how can I help you?” Liz said memorizing the line from saying it over and over again along with the smile that she placed on her face.

“Your new here, huh?” The tall lanky kid asked with a grin.

“Yeah I am.” Liz answered looking the lanky kid to the mysterious one. “Are you ready to order?” Liz asked anxious to get away but the same time wanting to talk to them.

“Yeah we are. Oh and I’m sorry about that guy right there,” The tall kid said pointing the on sitting across from him. “He can be a little grumpy at times.” He said in a whisper.

Liz just smiled as the guy shot a glare his way. “Alex just order the damn food.” The mysterious, spiky haired teenager said from his spot.

“Okay Michael I was just joking around.” Alex said with a smile winking at Liz. “Okay we will have two cherry cokes, a order of fries, and a order of saturn rings.” Alex finally told
Liz.

“Okay guys, I’ll be right back with your drinks. It was nice meeting you too.” Liz said as she walked away with a sincere grin.

This town is pretty messed up isn’t it, she couldn’t help but think to herself as she looked at the duo once more. Who would have ever thought, the nerdy, lanky kid, with the social outcast it was just too funny.

I walk over to the soda machine and I notice Max there just staring, as I walk by him. He seemed to be thinking, of what, I have no idea but he looked like it.

“I see you’ve met the unusual duo.” I finally here his voice say from behind me as I fill up the empty glasses with cherry coke.

“Yeah, it’s just a little weird, I would never think those two would be friends.” I say as I glance over my shoulder to see Alex laughing and Michael sitting there with almost a etch of a smile on his face. “It’s just a little awkward.” Liz said once more.

“Don’t worry, once you get to know them they you’ll see they fit each other perfectly.” Max said with a grin.

Liz’s mouth fell open. “Wait, their gay?” She said looking at the two and then back at Max, who had broken into hysterical laughter.

“No, no, their not gay I just meant perfect as friends.” Max said through his laughter. A couple of female customers had looked his way a couple of times as he continued to laugh. Liz felt a surge of jealousy run through her body, but quickly pushed it away. She refused to let herself fall for anyone, since she was leaving soon.

Walking back over to Michael and Alex’s table, she felt a grin pass over her face as she placed the two drinks down in front of them. “Here you go.” She said the grin evident in her voice.

“You seem to be a bit chipper.” Alex said as he took a sip of his drink. “Anything you want to share.” Alex asked moving his eyebrows up and down.

“Max just said a funny joke I can’t get out of my head.” Liz said her smile growing as she looked at Michael and then over to Alex.

“Oh, I love jokes. I’d love to hear it. Care to tell a fine young man while he sips his cherry coke?” Alex asked joking around.

“I don’t think I can this is a public place, if you know what I mean.” Liz told him her smile never fading.

“Oh so it’s a dirty joke.” Alex said. “I likes the sound of that. I’ll have to ask Max later.” He said and Liz saw Michael roll his eyes at Alex.

“You do that, I’m sure he’ll love to tell you.” Liz told him. “Your food should be done soon.” Liz said as she walked away from the table.

She saw Max walking around also as Alex appeared next to him. Liz saw Alex say something into Max’s ear and then Max’s cheeks changed a nice rosy color as he glanced
at Liz.

“Come on man, tell me!” Liz heard Alex say as Max walked away into the backroom with a smile on his face.

Liz just looked at the two and smiled. She wished she never had to leave.

Tbc..if ya want!!! Just tell me wat ya think!@ :D
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey everyone again!! :D :D... wats up? So how do you like my story so far...well i hope you like thats all i can say. I thanmk you all for all the feedback it means more then you can know to me. I have new part for you guys too!! YAY!! :D ... Hope you like it!! So for now here it is!!

Part 5

“Liz you know if want you can come and hang out with my friends and I tonight.” Max told Liz as he hung his uniform up in his locker in the back room.

“Yeah?” She asked in a question with a smile, happy that he would even consider inviting her.

“Yeah of course. I’ll call you tonight.” Max said with a grin as he grabbed his leather jacket and his keys.

“Okay then I’ll see you later.”

“Yeah. Bye Liz.” Max said as Liz stood watching him leave the restaurant.

Liz felt a smile fall on her face and she ran up the stairs to the apartment up above. She opened the door and knew that nothing could change her estactic mood.

She heard her uncle talking to someone on the phone and she felt her smile fall slowly as she heard her mothers name come out of her Uncle’s mouth.

“Linda, believe me everything is fine. Liz is fine.” Jeff said while someone else on the other side of the phone started to talk but Liz couldn’t hear.

“Don’t worry Linda if she calls, I’ll call you, okay?” Jeff said a breath of relief left Liz’s mouth. He hadn’t told, Liz thought with a smile.

“Yes. I’ll tell her that her parents miss her.” he paused for a second probably listening to something her mother was saying. “Yes I’ll tell her you love her.”

Yeah right, Liz thought, my mother doesn’t love me. Liz sad as she walked in to the kitchen where her Uncle was still standing on the phone. She watched him as he placed a finger on her lips signaling for her to be quiet.

“It’s you mother.” He said without any sound. The movement of his lips just told Liz to nod her head and walk into the next room.

Her mind was a jumble of thoughts. How were her parents feeling? Did they really care for her or did they just want to use her? Was she someone that should be living here? Does she deserve the life she had? She couldn’t help but question as she sat in the living room.

Without the television on the room seemed to quiet. Liz was just sitting there questions rolling in her head. She got up from the couch slowly and walked into her bathroom.

Looking at herself in the mirror she felt a frown form on her face. She saw herself as average, boring. nerdy. She would never be good enough for anyone to love. Looking around the room she found her razor.

It was probably dull but she knew it had to do. She had to rid the world of herself. She found no reason for her to be here, she wanted to be gone. She stared at he razor as the metal sparkled in the light.

She brought the razor to her wrist pausing there. She looked at the pale flesh on her wrist and felt a tear drop from her eye and land on the razor. She couldn’t believe that she could change from being the happiest person in the world to the most terrified, fearful person.

The razor started to move across her wrist, the pain overloading her body as she heard a door open and slam shut. Feet pounded across the room and eyes watched in horror. Their face fell from extreme happiness to fear.

“Liz. What are you doing?” Max’s voice echoed throughout her ears as she felt the tears pour from her eyes, the razor slipping from her finger to the cold, tile ground below her. Then she too fell to the ground, her back against the wall her knees touching her chin and she just cried.

Max slowly walked towards her, placing a hand on her shoulder. She looked at him with tear filled eyes and hated herself. She had to be the worst person on the world. Her parents
hated her, they wanted her to be someone she wasn't and Max probably thought she was some sicko trying to kill herself.

“Are you okay?” He asked rubbing the hair from her face.

She shook her head no, he mouth opened to say something but she quickly closed it. Her hair flew around her face as she shook her head again. Bringing her arm to her eyes she saw the tiny line of blood on her wrist. She hadn’t got so far to do any serious damage.

Max watched as she stared at her wrist and he too noticed the slight form of blood there. Taking a towel from behind him he gently patted at it. Then at last wrapped it around her wrist hoping to stop more blood from coming out of the wound.

“You’ll be okay.” He whispered to her and she just looked up at him with scared eyes. “You’ll be okay Liz, I promise.” He told her with determination and confidence in his voice.

Somehow Liz believed that he would try, that he was being serious. Liz knew though that she was going to have to help herself. She had to stop herself from doing anything, she had to make herself stronger. She couldn’t be dependent on anyone.

“Max, I’m sorry.” Liz whispered to him after a couple of minutes, wiping the tears away from her tear streaked face. ‘I’m so sorry.” She whispered again reinforcing herself.

“Liz, it’s okay. You have nothing to be sorry for.” He told her as he watched her shake her head again.

“Yes I do. I’m sorry for bringing you into my messed up life. I’m sorry you had to see me like this. I’m sorry that you stayed here when you could have went out with your friends. I’m sorry that I’m me.” Liz said as a single tear fell from her eye.

Max reached towards her face as the tear fell wiping it away before it could reach her chin. “Liz that’s not true. I’m I so happy that you came here. I’m happy that I was here before you did anything that you would regret later on. I am thankful that I saved you life and I am glad that you are you because then nothing would have been the same.” Max said which brought a small smile on Liz’s face.

Max saw the smile but knew that it was nothing compared to everything else. Her eyes didn’t shine or sparkle, she didn’t exactly look happy to him.

“Thank you Max.” Liz said and Max felt a smile also fall across his face.

“Your welcome Liz.” Max answered. He didn’t feel a need to go see his friends anymore, his only job at the moment was to make sure Liz was okay. He wouldn’t leave her side until he truly believed that she wouldn’t try to hurt herself, at least for the night.

Tbc..??!!? If you want..just a few words on what you think, would be nice.!
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey guys!!!!! :D How are you all doing? It's all fine over here!! I'm amglad that I can get these parts out to you within a day or two..It's makes me feel like a good writer..well sometimes...Thank you guys again for all your feedback..it makes my story and I feel loved.. :lol:..Thank You! Well i have new part for you guys.. I think it's a little shorter then the others and U'm sorrry for that..but ill try and get the nest one longer! Well here part 6.

Part 6

The dark seemed to envelope the room in a blanket of dark light, as if it was telling everyone what happened, a couple of hours again. Liz sat on her bed with Max right across from her, they weren’t talking just soaking in each other, an what had happened earlier.

Liz couldn’t believe that she was here with Max under these circumstances. Who would have thought I would have got Max in my room by trying to kill myself, she thought solemnly while trying to joke around her head.

“Liz, do you want to tell me why you tried to that do what you did before.” He didn’t want to believe that she would commit suicide, but that’s what she was trying to do. Kill herself. He wanted to know why, so he could help. He wanted her to trust in him.

Liz looked up at him swiftly, not sure if she was ready for this. She couldn’t tell him the truth, could she?

“Max.” She said her voice coming out almost in a whisper as she looked at her wrist again, showing her all the trouble he went through tonight. “I’m sorry Max I can’t tell you now. I’m just not ready.” She said in defeat, her head lowered again.

Max moved across the bed and placed his arm around her again in a friendly, comforting gesture. “It’s okay, you don’t have to tell me, but when you are ready to tell someone, I will be right here, waiting.” He said and Liz gave him a thankful smile.

Max looked down at his watch and noticed it was getting late, he would have to get home, so his parents wouldn’t worry.

Liz noticed him look at her watch and she knew that it was getting late. This was going to be the hardest though. She would be alone again and who knows what will happen.

“It’s getting late Max, your parents are probably waiting up, maybe you should go.” Liz told Max being strong enough to keep the fear from entering her voice.

“Are you sure?” He asked. “because I’m sure they wouldn’t worry if they knew where I was.” He said trying to help her more then himself. He wanted to keep her safe and if that meant disobeying his parents then he would do it.

“No Max, you can go. Don’t worry about me.” Liz said with a small smile. Max smiled back and thought that at least she had some sort of smile on her face.

“Okay but will you promise me you won’t try and do anything tonight.” Max said being completely serious.

“I promise Max.” Liz told him, heart aching in love and fear.

Max was about to exit the room when he saw a piece of paper and a pen sitting on her night table. Liz watched him walk over to it and start to write something down on it.

“Liz, here’s my phone number. If you need again, call okay? I don’t care if it’s 2 in the morning just call.” He said placing the piece of paper in her hand.

“Thank you. I will.” She said as he left the room.

Liz looked at the paper and studied his handwriting. It was neat yet messy at the same time and some of his letter connected with one another in a scriptive type of way. She smiled at the paper placing it right on her night table.

Looking at her wrist once more, her smile fell into frown. She couldn’t believe she had actually done it, well tried to do it. How could she inflict so much pain upon her self? Well actually how could her parents put so much pain in her heart?

She knew that she would always have a sore place in her heart but perhaps it could heal just as her wound would.

Closing her eyes and wrapping herself in her warm blanket she let her head hit her pillow, laying down on the mattress that Max and her just were on together. She tried not to lean on her injured arm, but she quickly fell asleep with a peaceful smile on her face, something unusual considering the circumstances.

Jeff knocked on Liz’s door. When he didn’t hear a answer from inside he slowly opened the door to find his niece sleeping. He felt a smile fall upon his face also as he saw her peaceful smile. Max most have really comforted her, he thought.

He slowly walked out of the room, leting Liz sleep. He knew that she needed it. She had to rest, she had haved a tired couple of days and who knows what happened at her home with her parents. That smile on her face, showed that she was getting the rest she need. She was happy at the moment.

If only Jeff knew what his niece was going through. If only he knew the ways Liz’s heart fluttered when she saw Max. If only he knew how just the sound of Max’s voice comforted Liz. If only he knew at them moment the cause of that smile on her face was because dreams of Max swirled within her head.

Tbc..Another Part what do you think!! >> ?? Ry if it was short..I just felt that that was the perfect place to end the part.
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey everyone..wats up!! I have anoither new part for all of you.. I hope you enjoy..I know that so far it really has not progressed but I promise soon either the next part or the part after its going to get juicer..i guess you could day..lol :D So heres the new part..thank you for all ur feedback!! iIlove it!!

Part 7

The cafe was empty today. Liz could almost hear herself think. It was a school day, Monday to be exact. What was she supposed to do?

She looked down at her wrist again seeing the band aid that covered the tiny cut. The cut that would disappear on her wrist but scar her mind. The thought of what she did haunted her mind. How could she ever think that hurting herself would make herself feel better.

The answer came to her quickly though. She wasn’t trying to hurt herself, she was trying to kill herself. She wanted to get out of this world. She didn’t want her family, which should love her, to hate her. The world was messed up in her eyes and she was right in the center.

The bells on the top of the door rang lowly as the door was opened. A tall, blonde walked into the cafe. She looked as if she was superior over everyone else. She stood tall, her brown eyes staring in front of her, a thin half smile on her face. She knew how to act and to not let her feelings show. Liz could tell.

She sat in a booth and looked at her watch and let out a puff of air. I looked at the clock on the wall, and knew that the teenage girl most be out for lunch and only had a certain amount of time.

Liz got off her chair reluctantly and walked up to the blonde girl.

“Hi, I’m Liz how can I help you today?” Liz asked the girl with a smile on her face.

The girl looked at her and kept her eyes on Liz’s trying to figure her out. She seemed to see into Liz’s soul and just sit there, taking in her.

“Not yet, I’m waiting for my brother.” She said as the bells rang again and the annoying sound rang through Liz’s ears.

“Finally.” Liz heard the girl in front of her mumble. Liz wanted to turn around but she didn’t want to seem to curious. “What the hell is he doing?” She said to herself and Liz knew that she just couldn’t stand there anymore.

Liz turned around and saw Max standing there staring at her. He seemed to be shocked and surprised that she was up and running.

“Liz? What are you doing working?” He asked worried walking up to her forgetting about his sister.

Liz placed a smile on her face as Max put his hand on her face. He seemed worried as he checked Liz’s complexion, her eyes. He looked downwards and Liz knew he was looking at her wrist.

Liz felt her arm move away from his sight. It was something she was ashamed of, something she hated that she had done in the first place. Liz felt his eyes on her and she too felt herself move backwards under his scrutiny.

“Are you okay?” He asked finally.

“Max, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” Liz said with a grin which slightly fell when she heard someone clear their throat in back of them, obviously trying to get someone’s attention.

“Isabel, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were here yet.” Max said walking up to his sister, well Liz guessed it was his sister since she was waiting for her brother.

Liz looked at the two trying to find the similarities. She seemed to be stuck-up and stubborn while he was friendly and open. They seemed to be different but they had some of the same physical characteristics. They were both tall and had brown eyes, and they both seemed to have a controlling sense around them

Max looked at me once more. “Sorry.” he said apologizing when he really shouldn’t have. “Liz this is my sister Isabel. Isabel this is Liz.” He said with a grin.

"Hi Isabel, it’s nice to meet you.” Liz said with a friendly smile.

“Hi.” Was all she said before she pushed her brother into the booth and sat across from him and started to talk away.

“Can you be any more rude.” Liz mumbled as she asked them what they wanted to eat and drink, knowing that they probably had to leave soon.

“I’ll just have a cherry coke.” Max said looking at Liz his eyes trying to apologize for his sisters actions.

“Me too.” Isabel said, pausing for a second then turning right back towards Max talking.

“I’ll be right back with your drinks.” Liz said to herself as she walked behind the counter.

She noticed her Uncle in the kitchen cooking food for the few customers that were in the cafe seeing that the cook hadn’t come in today, and was soon to be fired. She watched him concentrating on what he was doing, and couldn’t help but wonder what happened with her mother and him on the phone.

He hasn’t mentioned anything about the phone call. Liz was surprised also that he didn’t catch her little psycho act the other night, the same night he talked to her mother.

She threw him a smile when he looked up and she could see the relief in his face that he doesn’t have to be cooking any more food then he was already since she was walking over to the drinks.

Taking two glasses Liz filled each to the brim with cherry coke and fought the urge to spit in Isabel’s before bringing it over to her.

Walking back over to the table that Max and Isabel were sitting at Liz couldn’t help but notice them stop talking immediately as she appeared in front of them.

“Here you go.” Liz says as she placed one in front of Max and one in front of Isabel placing one straw next to each. “Anything else?” She asked.

“No thanks.” Isabel said trying to get me away form the table.

“If you want Liz you can sit with us for a couple of minutes.” Max asked with a smile.

Liz smiled back at him and wanted to, but she noticed the frown on Isabel’s face as he asked and knew that she couldn’t.

“I can’t.” She said as she saw Isabel let out a breath of relief, which she found a little bit odd. “I better get back to work.” Liz said looking around the room, almost finding it too unbelievable.

“Oh okay, but if you change your mind, come on over.” Max said and Liz just smiled at him and thanked him as she walked to another table.

Tbc..?? what ya think... i no u prob have some questions..but they will be answered.
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Until The Day I Die M/L A/U Part 8 11/16/03

Hey guys ehres a new part for u.. Thank you for all ur feedback... I' m in a rush today..lol...just one warning tis part is slightly disturbing so if u don't like that kind of stuff then i plan u don't read this part..even tho then u'd be missing out on a big part of th story..but well heres part 8.

Part 8

“Aunt Nancy!” Liz yelled as she saw her Aunt walk in to the apartment, wrapping her arms around her.

“Liz is that you?” She asked curious as to way her niece would be here.

“Yeah.” She said with a smile.

“Are you parents here?” she asked searching the apartment with her eyes a smile on her face.

Liz’s smile fell slowly and she sighed in relief when she saw her Uncle behind them. He slowly walked over to them and gave a calming smile to Liz.

“Liz why don’t you go to your room or something, I’ll explain everything to Nancy. Don’t worry everything will be fine.” Jeff said giving Liz an encouraging smile as she walked off to her room.

“So Jeff, what’s Liz doing here?” Nancy asked curiously sitting down on the couch in their living room.

“Well, honey, I’m not completely sure how to explain this but I think that your sister and her husband have been hurting Liz. I’m not sure if it was physically but I am almost positive it was emotionally. When Liz came here she begged and pleaded to not bring her back home, she cried and she looked so scared.” Jeff said and saw Nancy’s face fall.

“Are you sure that my sister has been doing anything.” She asked not wanting to believe that her sister would harm her daughter in any way.

“I’m not positive at the moment, but when I talk to her on the phone her attitude changes drastically whenever Liz is brought up and I don’t mean she is sad, she seems...I don’t know what she seems, but it’s different.” Jeff said to his wife rubbing his forehead as he felt a headache forming.

“But that doesn’t mean anything. Maybe I should call her now and see what’s happening.” Nancy said rising from the couch and walking towards the kitchen.

“Wait Nancy.” Jeff said making her pause in that spot. “You can’t tell them that Liz is here, I promised Liz that much. All she knows is that I talked to her. Liz never told me her location but I know she is fine. Please don’t tell her she’s here, for Liz and me.” Jeff pleaded with his wife.

He watched her think about what he said and finally she looked at him and nodded her head. Jeff let out a breath of relief, as she did so.

~~~

“Yeah so how was school.” Liz asked Max over the phone.

“The same as always. Boring.” He said to her and she could hear the simple smile on his face. He fell silent for a moment as he wondered as to why Liz didn’t go to school. “Liz?”

“Yea Max.”

“I was just wondering why don’t you go to school.” Max asked and it was Liz’s turn to go silent.

How would she answer this, she thought. She couldn’t tell him everything that she was going through. She couldn’t tell that she was mostly not going to be here in a couple of days, as she was leaving to some unknown town.

She had no answer for Max. She didn’t know what to say. Should she tell him that she graduated early? That she was leaving? She didn’t want to leave.

“You don’t have to answer, if you don’t want to.” Max’s voice hit her ear and she thanked him for not pushing the subject. Max could almost hear her thoughts as they sat in silence and knew that he didn’t want to push her into doing or saying anything she didn’t want to say.

“Thanks.” She said feeling a weight lift off her shoulder.

“So you know I have no school tomorrow, being that its some holiday.” Max said.

“Really? That’s good.” She said not getting the point that Max was trying to get across to
her.

“Well I wondering if you would want to hang out tomorrow.” He asked shyly, and she could almost feel his cheeks redden in embarrassment.

“I would love to Max.” She said with a grin. She heard her Aunt yell to her, telling her she had to make a phone call, and Liz felt nauseous. She knew she was calling her parents.

“Max I have to go. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said as she hung up the phone not waiting for him to say good-bye.

Max heard something in her voice before she hung up. Was it fear? Pain? He didn’t know, he just knew that something was wrong again. Her voice changed and he could almost feel the air tense around him as he hung up the phone. He had a bad feeling, his heart jumped as he thought about what was happening.

Grabbing the keys to his car he ran out of the house and to his jeep. Placing the keys in the ignition, the engine roared and then died.

“Come on.” He sad hitting the steering wheel.

~~

Liz listened to her Aunt on the phone. She watched her hands move as she talked and her reassurance to her mother that everything was alright.

Liz was scared for her life. She refused to go back there, she would run away again if she had too, or...no she couldn’t do that. Her stomach began to rumble but not in hunger but in a way that she knew she was going to throw up.

She ran into her bathroom and emptied the contents of her stomach into the toilet. She moaned as she lifted herself up and flushed the toilet. Getting up she looked into the mirror above her sink. She looked at her pale face in front of her, her sad eyes staring back at her.

She saw a flash of something in the corner of her eyes. It shimmered and twinkled in the light and her focus was captured on it. Nothing else around her mattered all she could see was the razor glistening in the light.

She shook her head trying to fight the urge to pick it up and just cut herself. She wanted to feel the pain associated with it, she wanted to feel a pain stronger then a pain that her
parents were causing her just from the sound of their names. She wanted to feel numb.

Walking over to it she picked it up and she can feel the cool metal in contact with her warm ands. Shaking her head and closing her eyes she knows she can’t do this, she can’t let erself hurt herself. She thinks of Max and knows that she promised herself and him she
wouldn’t do it.

But this pain was too much. He can’t feel what she feels, it was overwhelming. Her houghts ran wild as her hand instinctively brought the razor to the already injured wrist, the original wound just healing.

~~~

The engine died again as Max turned the keys. “Damn it!” He yelled as he felt the sense of dread fill his body and jumped out of the jeep.

He started running down the street, his heart pounding not only from the speed as he was running at but at the thought of what Liz was doing. He heard her voice, and he knew. He knew that she was going to do something she would regret.

His legs ached and his heart pounded as he turned the corner of the street. All he could hear was the pounding of his feet against the pavement and his blood running though his veins. His chest started to hurt but he pushed himself to this limits.

Spotting the Crashdown he ran to the alley in the back. He paused for a second, as he looked up the fire escape, but moving quickly he made his way up it.

Jumping over the ledge of the balcony he looked through her window but he didn’t see her dark brown hair, her beautiful eyes, or her graceful smile anywhere. He saw the light on it the bathroom though and cursed at himself.

He tried lifting the window but much to his dismay it was locked. Placing his hand over the lock he felt a surge of energy leave his hand and a silent click echo throughout the night. Soon he opened the window easily.

Liz may have her secrets but I have mine too, he thought as he entered her bedroom. He knocked on the bathroom door and heard nothing. He knocked once more still with no answer.

“Liz?” He asked quietly not wanting her Aunt and Uncle to hear him.

Not waiting anymore he opened the door, glad it wasn’t locked. Everything went in slow motion from then. The door opened in slow motion a silent creak echoing in the air. Max’s eyes focused in on the room and let out a gasp at the sight in front of him. It made his eyes tear in fear and his stomach become upset.

He saw Liz’s body on the floor her wrists each cut, blood slowly still leaving the wounds. Her blood was already puddled next to her, the red color contrasting greatly with the weight of the floor. The razor that she used was laying right next to her body, her blood also lined on it too.

Max noticed the pale color of Liz’s skin and her erratic breathing. He walked over to her kneeling on the floor right next to body.

“Liz?” He asked gently shaking her body hoping that she would look at him and show him some signs of life.

“Liz please?” He pleaded with her almost unconscious body.

“Just look at me, just open your eyes. Please Liz let me help you.” Max felt the tears in his eyes as he begged for her to open her eyes for him.

Liz heard his cracking voice and the way his tears splashed against he floor. She was aware that she was lying in her blood and she knew that she was dying as a black void was overcoming her body. Should she open her eyes and live, or should she die?

“Liz please open your eyes.” Max said to her one hand on the back of her head.

Liz reluctantly opened her eyes as much as she could and she heard Max whisper a thank you. She felt his hand lay upon her body and warmth fill her very being. It felt like Max was inside of her, roaming throughout her body.

She felt a surge of energy go to one of her wrist, a warming sensation evident there but just as it was there it was gone. Then the energy went to the other wrist and did the exactly the same thing.

Afterwards she felt the warmth leave her body and cold surrounded her. She felt her eyes open easily and she watched Max as he ran his hands across the floor and across her body. The red substance now gone, no evidence left as what had happened earlier.

“Max? What did you do to me?” Liz asked as she sat up and looked at her wrists and then her eyes found Max.

Max opened his mouth ready to speak before he heard Liz’s Uncle call her from outside the door. Max felt fear course through his body as he rose from the floor helping Liz up.

“Ill be right there.” She yelled to her Uncle. “You better go Max.” She said in shock of what just happened.

“Liz” Max started but Liz cut him off.

“Just go Max.” She saw Max’s fear in his eyes and how he reluctantly nodded is head.

Following Max into her bedroom, she watched him climb out of the window that she could of sworn she locked earlier that night.

Tbc..??! What do you think! ?
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

hey we got a new Part!! YAY!!! Part nine is here..thank u for all ur feedback.it means alot to me!! Sry this isnt longer im rushin!! :)

Part 9

“What the fuck did Max do to me?” Liz whispered to herself before she walked over to her bedroom door. She took one last look at the crystal white bathroom floor and could have sworn that earlier it was covered in a red substance, that was her blood.

She heard the knocking on her door and opened it placing a huge smile on her face.

“Lizzie, I just wanted to tell you that you don’t have to worry about Nancy, she won’t tell.” Jeff said to his niece with a encouraging smile.

“I know.” Liz simply answered. “I mean I was worried but I somehow knew she wouldn’t tell.” Liz told her uncle when in reality she was scared that she would tell. That she would figure it was her sister and she couldn't hide the fact that Liz was here. Liz was afraid that she would tell her everything.

“Good.” He said looking around her room, he could have sworn that he heard noise in here earlier. “Is everything okay?” He asked, curiosity taking the best of him.

“Yeah, every things fine.” Liz answered him with a smile, knowing deep down that everything wasn’t.

“Good. Good.” He said once more before closing her door with his own smile.

As she heard the door close completely, she let her back rest against it, her eyes closed. She was confused. She knew she was dying before, she felt it. She felt the darkness taking over her as the light disappeared just as the blood did from her body.

Then she heard Max’s voice, he was calling to her telling her to wake up. His voice hoarse, so full with emotion. He was scared, she figured out. She heard him and forced herself to open her eyes as much as she could, she would probably do anything for him.

The pain was screaming through her body, her body paralyzed as saw max look in her eyes, his hand on top of his body. Then the cold that was in her body surfaced and was replaced by a warmth, a sign of life.

Liz glanced at her wrists in awe. She remembered herself cutting the skin, as the razor broke the skin and the blood escaped from the wound onto the floor. She remembered watching it as it dripped down to the floor, her body numb, no feeling left in her body or her heart.

She knew there was cuts, but no there was nothing there. Her skin was flawless, no evidence that she had every tried to hurt herself, tried to kill herself. She wasn’t sure if she should be happy, scared, angry.

Then she thought of Max. They way his eyes held so much fear, she could almost feel it coarse through her body as his eyes pierced hers. She knew that she couldn’t say anything. She knew that he held a secret just as she did, and she knew how scared he was for it to get out.

She knew the world was a horrible place. She knew that if anyone found out you were different, you wouldn’t be able to live, they would look at you as some experiment. Something they could take apart, and see how your mind works.

Liz knew she should be scared at what Max did for her. She should be shivering in fear but somehow she knew that he was kind and gentle. She knew that whatever Max did for her, he didn’t normally do. For some reason he felt that Liz was special, important enough to let his secret get loose.

Moving away from the door, Liz walked over to her bed. With her clothes on, she pulled the covers over her body and let her head hit the pillow. She felt her eyes close, fatigue settling over her.

Bursts of power were shooting through the air as two groups of people stood opposite one another. They each held a determination to win in their eyes. Some looked tired, and others were injured.

They sky was a blood red color as the sun started to rise over the planet, the land shimmering from the light. There was blood on the ground along with bodies, of the lost.

The group on the left wore a silvery uniform. They were loyal to the king, and would risk their lives to show that loyalty. They were determined to eliminate the people that were supposedly trying to kill their king, or the recent news, the people that had killed their king.

The other group wore red from head to toe. They held a sense of evil in their presence. They wore grins on their faces as they heard the news, their plan was successful, the king was dead, now they would rule. They would have everything they ever wanted.

“We have killed your king!” A man yelled in victory and everyone paused. The sounds of fighting died down and all that could be heard was the tears of loss. “You have failed your king!” The man yelled over the their enemies.

The guy held a evil grin on his face as he turned back to his army. “Now I will rule. The power is now in my hands!” A guy named Khivar yelled as the group cheered for their new leader.

Meanwhile the palace, a dark haired girl wept over the body of the dead king. “No!” She yelled into the night. She placed her head into his shoulder, as she let her tears run down her face into his arm.

“He’s dead.” She whispered to herself repeatedly. “How can I live without you.” she whispered to the dead body.

Looking around her she saw his dagger, something that was only used on this planet as a safeguard since they had their powers to fight. She looked at it, as she saw the glimmering metal shine in the light.

Picking it up from the floor, she felt the smooth metal, before looking down at Zan’s corpse one last time.

“I love you.” She whispered into the night. “I promise to find you again.” She said into the sky as the dagger pierced her in the heart and she fell dead next to her love.

Liz felt the sweat on her body as she woke from her dream in the start. She had no idea as to what just happened. What did she dream of? She had no idea who any of those people were.

She was startled though. She felt the love that the brown haired girl had for that young man. It was so strong that she could almost feel herself in so much sorrow, she could almost feel her heart ache in pain. She could almost feel he tears running down her cheek instead of the girls.

Liz felt tears roll down her cheeks as she thought of the way the young girl killed herself for him. She cried for the battle that ended disastrously. She cried because it felt real o her, almost to real.

She felt the urge to pick up the phone and call Max. She wanted to her his voice offering her words of encouragement, words that could comfort her. She couldn’t though. After everything that happened tonight, she knew that he needed his space, he needed to think, just as she did.

She needed to control her self and her urges. Liz knew that she never wanted to try and hurt herself again, but somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind she knew she had no control over them. Every time it happened she felt as if she wasn’t I control of her body. It felt as if she was outside her body watching herself doing everything.

She knew it was dangerous but somehow she liked the way it felt. It let her release her anger by hurting herself instead of others. She knew she would most likely kill herself, but she figured that maybe that’s what the world needed, to get rid of me, another pessimistic person.

No, Liz thought to herself. That was all wrong she shouldn’t be thinking like that. She was worth living on this earth, she was unique and somehow fit here perfectly, in this messed up world. She had to keep telling herself this, in order to believe it, in order to stop herself from doing anything else.

Tbc..if u want!!?? just a few words about wat u think would be nice!! :D
Last edited by *~Here Without You~* on Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.