Until The Day I Die (AU,M/L,TEEN) Pt 20 - 02/17/04 {WIP}

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *~Here Without You~* »

Another new part!! Thank you guys for all your feedback once again...I live off that stuff...it helps me to write..and to any lurkers out there, thank you for giving my story a chance. I love to write and I hope that I am getting better as I go one, and my writing is letting you enhoy my story...well i'm not ging to leave you waiting so here we go with the new part!! :D

Part 10

Max felt the sweat roll down his face, the dream he just had was more vivid then any other he had ever had. He saw himself, well at least he thought he saw himself, it didn’t look like him, but he could feel his presence.

He felt the young girls love for him, her pain for his death, her desire to be with him. Her words made his heart melt into a puddle on the floor. He knew that he cared for her more then the world itself, he would do anything for her. Anything.

The thought had scared him. He was in love with someone so much that he would do anything in order to keep her safe, to be with her, even kill himself to protect her. The thought of feeling anything remotely close to hat made his heart ache.

He thought about Liz, about her sad brown eyes, the way she seemed to happy to be alive at one moment and then the next she could be threatening her own life, forcing her life out of herself. He was intrigued by her, by the way her mind worked, and her past.

He knew something had happened to her, something dreadful, something that she refused to utter from her innocent lips. Words so harsh that it scared her to even think about them. She had a secret, just like Max did. The only difference was that she knew now that there was something about him and soon would learn his secret, in the process he wouldn’t know hers.

He thought about how calm Liz had acted when she rose from the floor and ushered out of the bathroom. She was on a mission to help him escape, keeping her thoughts to herself, not letting any kind of fear or curiosity show. He didn’t even get the chance to tell her not to tell anyone, that he would explain.

As he looked in her eyes right before he climbed through her unlocked window, he knew she saw his fear of letting his secret get out. He saw the look of trust in hers, and he felt his nerves clam down and his heart pound at the tiny girl in front of him. He knew she was strong, but he didn’t know how strong until that night.

“Max.” He heard his name being called as his sister knocked on the door. He wasn’t sure whether or not he wanted to talk to her now. He contemplated the thought of pretending to sleep but knew that he couldn’t.
“Come on.” Max said from the opposite side of the door. He watched the door slowly open and his sister finally walk into the solemn room.

“Are you okay?” Max heard Isabel ask him right away, which startled Max. How would she know? She couldn’t, he thought to myself as he thought how weak he felt after he healed Liz.

“Yeah I’m fine, Izzy.” Max said calling hey by her nickname. “Why?” He asked curiosity getting the best of him.

“No reason really.” She said sitting on his on his bed playing with the blanket that laid on top. “Just well before you looked a little weak, and I know you get like that when you use your powers to much.” She said quickly looking at Max, her eyes piercing his looking for the truth.

Max watched her, battling her in the silence. He knew she was worried even if on the outside she seemed to be suspecting him of letting their secret out into the world, into the hands of their enemies. He knew that Isabel acted rough and cold n the outside but he knew that she had a heart of gold, she was just scared for herself and her family. It was then that he knew he couldn’t lie to her.

“Fine, Isabel, I did use my powers earlier tonight and that’s why I looked weak earlier.” Max told his sister as her eyes grew wide, fear lingering in the back of her heart.

“What did you use them for?” She asked looking at Max, feeling a bit reassured at the fact that he didn’t look scared, he just looked normal.

“Well you know that new girl, Liz?” He started but was quickly cut off by Isabel

“You didn’t use your powers on her, did you?” She asked her voice raised and when Max didn’t answer she knew that he had. “Max I can’t believe you would do that. You would risk our very existence to help some girl that we hardly even know. For all we know she could be our enemies.” She said her voice annoyed yet a whisper, not wanting her parents to hear them talking.

“Isabel she was dying!” Max said his voice raised almost yelling. “I couldn’t let her die.” He said his vice lowering to a whisper.

“Yeah Max, well just look at what you did?” Isabel said before storming out of Max’s room slamming the door in the process.

Max looked at his comforter. Did he do the right thing? He thought. Of course he did, he answered himself. She was dying, he couldn’t let her die. Why was that? He thought to himself. She was too young, it wasn’t her time, his mind answered, but his heart disagreed with a knowing pounding. It was because you have feelings for her, it said to him and he knew that what his heart was saying was true.

He had feelings for Liz Parker.

~~~

Liz yawned as the light shined in from her window waking her from her deep slumber. She felt well rested, and just happy for the first time in awhile. Pushing the covers off her body, she walked over to her dresser, pulling out some comfy clothes.

She could hear the birds happily chirping from her window and the laughter of the little kids outside, which also brought a smile to her face.

Opening her bathroom door she felt her heart go numb. She remembered what happened the night before. The razor as it touched her skin ,the coldness that filled her body as she collapsed to the floor, the warmth that filled her as Max’s hand rested on her body. She felt all color leave her face.

What had Max done to her? She thought as she stood in the entrance of her bathroom shocked the truth of what happened last night finally hitting her head on. She remembered being in a black void, the light diminishing all around her, until she heard a voice call her name. She opened her eyes and then everything was normal.

Walking backwards out of the bathroom, she made her way over to her bed sitting down as she felt her head go dizzy. Placing at hand on her forehead she urged the pain to go away, to stop the room from spinning and eventually it did.

Looking over to the phone on her night table, she felt the urge to pick it up and call Max up, and demand to know the truth, to know exactly what he did to her the night before. She slowly made her way over to it and felt the cool texture of the phone as she lifted it to her ear.

Dialing the numbers one by one, she felt her hand shake and her nerves going wild. Finally pushing the last number she heard the ringing start.

Ring.

“Lizzie.” She heard her Uncle yell to her but she ignored him, this was important.

Ring.

“Lizzie?” He questioned and she heard the door knob turn.

Ring

“Liz.” He said looking at her. “Max is here.”

Liz was in shock as she hung the phone up quickly, the ringing ending. Her eyes were still on the wall in front of her, her back towards her uncle.

“Lizzie, did you hear me? Max is here.” He said and Liz knew that she wasn’t imaging it. Max was really here and she had to face him.

Tbc…??! What do you think! ?
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey guys!! I got another part. Thank you for whatever feedback was left. It was great. I am trying to get a part out every two days but I’m not sure how long that could last for but so far I seem to be doing okay, right? :D Well I hope you guys enjoy this new part!!

Part 11

Liz felt as if she was walking down death row, her feet pounding on the rug floor, the noise hurting her ears. The hallway seemed longer then it used to be, the silence filled with her breathing. Finally she saw the light at the end of the tunnel, the living room.

Walking out into the open room, her fear held close to her heart, she walked towards her Uncle and Max. Glancing at Max she could see the small smile that he lined on his face. Providing a small smile, she looked at him and took a seat on a chair across from him.

Max watched her sit far away from him, as far as she could. She was scared, he understood, but that one act made his heart ache. She wasn’t supposed to be scared of him.

Jeff watched the two and felt the tension in the air, knowing that he shouldn’t be here any longer. “I’m just going to go downstairs.” He said and Liz looked at him not knowing if she should be grateful, or scared to see him go.

“Okay, I’ll talk to you later.” Liz said finally knowing that Max and her had to talk by ourselves.

“Yeah. Bye sir.” Max said to him as his eyes followed her Uncle out of the room to make sure they were by themselves.

Max looked at Liz and notices her eyes on the floor, looking as if she was concentrating intensely on the carpet in front of her. He could feel her fear, her curiosity mainly because it was coming off her in waves.

Liz figured that maybe Max wouldn’t talk yet if she seemed as if she wasn’t ready. She didn’t want to look at him, she wasn’t ready to talk about this, but she knew he had too. Somewhere she knew that she wanted to know. Wanted to know what happened last night.

Raising her eyes from the floor and bringing them towards Max, she saw his still calm, reassuring smile on his face. Liz offered one back but knew it looked force.
“Liz?” Max said and Liz jumped slightly in her seat.

Max noticed her jump as he said her name and he felt another piece go through his heart. His voice even scared her.

“Yeah.” she said pretending that the little jump in fear never happened.

“We have to talk.” Max said to her hoping that she would look at him again so he could see what she was feeling.

Looking up at him she nodded her head. “I know.” She told him.

“Liz, are you afraid of me?” Max asked knowing the answer with his heart. He could see it in her eyes, he could feel it through the air in the room.

“No.” She said shaking her head and max just looked at her skeptically. “Okay fine, maybe a little.” She said her voice almost a whisper.

They sat there again in silence for a couple of minutes, each not knowing how to start the conversation. Liz finally got fed up with the silence though, she couldn’t take it anymore.

“Max?” she started with and he looked right at her. “I’m going to tell you that I’m not scared because well…I am.” She started with and she saw his eyes avert hers for a second. “I mean something amazing and weird happened last night, something that shouldn’t have been possible, and it just frightened me.” She said truthfully. She saw him open his mouth to say something but quickly closed it as he saw her not finished. “Max I was dying last night, I could feel the darkness overcoming me. I felt the coldness fill up my warm body but then you were there and everything was back to normal. What happened last night Max?” Liz finally asked taking a deep breathe.

She saw Max do the same thing and bring his eyes to her. “Liz, I just want to tell you that no matter how weird this may sound, or unbelievable it may seem, I am not lying.” He said to Liz.

Liz nodded her head as if urging him to continue.

“Okay, where to start?” He said mainly talking to himself. “Last night, I healed you.” He said simply. “Liz, I’m a…a alien.” He said with a slight stutter not believing that he had told someone his secret. He was surprised to see Liz’s reaction to it all.

She was smiling, almost laughing, he noticed. She thought that he was joking around, Her eyes twinkled in laughter, and Max just relished in the thought that she wasn’t afraid of her. He almost thought about telling that he was joking just so he could hear laugh but he couldn’t lie to her.

He watched as her smile died down and her eyes fixed onto his. She saw no smile on his face, all she saw was the seriousness in his eyes and she knew he wasn’t lying.

“Oh my God!” She said letting the shock overcome her. “Your no…not ly…lying.” She said finally coming to realize that everything Max was saying was the truth.

Max noticed that she seemed to move backwards in her seat, as far as she could. She searched the room almost searching for a way out. She was scared again, the twinkling in her eye was gone and the fear was back.
“Liz, please don’t be scared.” He said his voice calm and low. “I would never hurt you.” He said chancing at look at her.

She didn’t seem to listen but he knew she heard him as she looked at him, her eyes still filled with fear but gently calming down, but quickly they were filled with fear again as she said her next words.

“You’re an alien.” She said with scared tears in her eyes. Getting up from her seat she seemed to slide out of the room. Max could hear her running out of the room ,as her tiny feet made sounds on the floor.

He felt tears come to his eyes. He wanted her to trust to him. He wanted her to see the real him and see that he was the same person he was when they first met. He didn’t want her to be scared of him. A tear ran down his cheek as he rose from his spot on the couch and walked out her front door, his heart hurting because the one person that he ever loved was afraid of him.

Tbc…?? What do you think? I don’t know if I handled the whole situation good enough.
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey Everyone!! A new part right before Thanksgiving A.K.A Turkey day... :lol: i wanna thank you guys yet again for the feedback...It means so much to me and encourages me to write!! But heres a new part..hope you enjoy it!! Oh and enjoy yout thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night!

Part 12

An alien?! Liz thought as she sat on her bed, her back against the wall a pillow held between her legs and chest. There’s no such things as aliens, she thought to herself.

“But Max did something to me. He healed me.” she mumbled to herself as she sat in her quiet room in thought.

Max was an alien yet he wasn’t green and slimy, he looked like every other person. He wasn’t mean, out to destroy the world, at least she didn’t think so. All she could notice was his kind smile, and emotion filled his eyes. His amiable ways, and his determination to help people and the way he knew how to joke around.

A smile feel across Liz’s face as she thought about Max, and everything that she had learned to love about Max Evans.

Quickly that smile fell though as she thought about how she reacted earlier today. She saw him as a monster and she acted as if he was one. She strayed away from him, ran away. She should have known not to that, that he would feel it, because she knew that he still had feelings, like everyone else.

His eyes were filled with so much pain, his eyes brimming with tears as she ran away into her room. She could see the fear, almost duplicating the fear that was in her eyes.

Liz wanted to yell at herself. How could she do that? Especially to Max? He is more human then she will ever feel in her whole life.

She felt like an alien to her parents, to the world. She seemed so different from everyone, well at least from her point of view she did and that scared her almost as much as aliens landing on Earth did.

Meanwhile Max sat in his room, also on his bed. He sat looking at the window in front of him.

He should have known that she would be scared. He knew that he could trust her but he should have thought about how his secret would effect her, not only emotionally but physically.

He cursed at himself as he thought of the fear he placed in her eyes, the lack of security, and how he just placed his life in her hands. He knew he shouldn’t have told her.

Max knew though that eventually she would have found out. He wouldn’t have been able to keep his secret from her for too long, there was just so much he wanted to share with her and so much that he wanted her to share with him.

He hoped that eventually she would figure out that he is still Max Evans and not some evil alien. There is nothing that he wanted more then to be normal in this world, to be loved by someone who knows his secret. He wished that Liz would be that person, but right now he would be lucky if she ever talked to him again without holding a tinge of fear in her eyes.

Closing his eyes, he remembered what it felt like to be feared, the way she seemed to try and stay far away from him, not wanting to get any closer then she had too. That hurt him more then any words ever could, then anything she could have done. He would have rather had her tell him that he was lying then what occurred earlier.

A sound made Max open his eyes. Looking over at his window he saw a figure behind the curtains. Figuring it was just Michael he let out a groan. Getting off his bed he walked over to the window reluctantly not read to talk to Michael, with his pessimistic ways.

“Michael just come in.” He said as he pushed back the curtains surprised to see Liz standing there instead of Michael.

“Hey, it’s me.” Liz said with a small smile.

Max stood there shocked that Liz was here and especially not backing away and a smile on her face. She looked beautiful as always. Finally he realized that the both of them were just standing there.

“Oh sorry, come in.” Max told her helping her into the window by taking a hold of one of her hands, surprised yet again when she let him touch her.

They stood there in silence for a couple of minutes, each other eyes scanning the room, afraid to look at the other. They were afraid to see what the other was thinking, the emotions that would run through their eyes.

“You have a nice room.” Liz finally said breaking the silence. “Very clean.” She said finally looking into his eyes.

“Thanks I guess.” Max said letting his eyes meet hers, still amazed at the women in front of him. He didn’t understand how she could be so strong, but at the same time so weak.

“Max.” She said. “I’m sorry, I overreacted before.” Liz said not knowing how to say exactly what she wanted to say to Max.

“No Liz, how you reacted was just what I expected. I don’t think anyone would have been calm and just accept it right away.” Max said trying to ease her worried mind.

“No Max..” Liz said pacing around the room, finally stopping and then looked at Max. “I’m not sorry just for reacting the way I did. I’m sorry for…” She paused for a second. “I’m sorry for hurting your feelings, I’m so sorry.” She said the guilt bothering her.

“Liz, it’s okay. I mean I should have known that anyone finding out aliens existed would be scared, I just wasn’t ready for the full extent of it all, of what your feeling would be.” Max said to Liz his eyes caring, and full of sincerity.

“Max I still just want to tell you I’m sorry. “ Liz said. “I mean I am frightened at the thought of you being an alien, but I didn’t recognize earlier that you are still the same guy you were before.” Liz said with a smile, thinking about him.

Max looked at her and smiled as he watched her smile. He was glad she was near him, talking to him.

“You’re still the guy that I joked around with at the Crashdown and the guy that had the really kind eyes.” Liz said. “Max I realized earlier that you are more human then me in more ways that I could ever imagine.” Liz said her wandering to the floor and then back to Max’s, a smile on her face.

“Thank you Liz.” Max said with a sincere smile.

“For what?” She asked confused.

“For seeing me as I really am. For apologizing for something you shouldn’t have had to apologize for. For just being you.” Max said walking closer to Liz. “Thank you Liz.” He said a she stood right in front of her.

“Your welcome Max.” Liz said shyly.

“So is everything good now.” Max asked worried but excited at the same time.

Liz nodded her head. “It’s as good as it’s going to get at the moment.” She told him with a grin.

She saw him smile back at her and then it fell just as quickly and she knew what he was going to ask of her.

“Max I won’t tell anyone, I promise.” Liz said not shocked to see the surprised look on Max’s face.

Tbc..?? What do u think?
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey guys, it’s been awhile, huh? But I got a new part out!! Number 13 is up and running and ready for all you readers to enjoy. I just wanted to thank you all again for reading my story and leaving feedback and being patient with me…Here is your new part!

Part 13

“Why?” He asks Liz with wide eyes as she sits on his bed.

Liz just looked at him with a smile. “Because it’s you Max.” She said in a whisper.

Liz watched as Max smiled a her. He seemed to be content and happy at the moment. He seemed relieved most though.

Max walked over to the bed sitting next to her. He took her hand in his. Both their eyes looked at their combined hands and then to one another with a small smile.

“Thank you Liz.” Max told her with true sincerity in his voice.

“No problem.” She said with a grin easing the tension in the room.
~~~

“Michael I can’t believe he would do this.” Isabel ranted as she threw her hands up in the air before sitting down in a chair. “I mean he is risking our lives.” She said in a whisper calming down, the fear building up inside of her.

“Guys I trust Liz.” Maria said as she walked over to Michael and placed her hand on his shoulder. “I mean I think that she will be able to handle it.” She said trying to help them.

“Yeah I agree with Maria. I mean when I talked her to her, she was joking around and everything. I mean I could tell that she would never hurt Max, I mean never intentionally.” Alex said trying to make sense and help Max from being verbally attacked later on by sister and the person he considered a brother.

“Yeah but it’s not just his secret to tell.” Michael said with his deep voice anger pouring out of his words. “He didn’t even consider asking us before he used his powers on-” He started to say but was cut off my Maria.

“She was dying Michael. She was on the floor bleeding. What did you want him to do stop and call you guys and ask for permission.” Maria said taking a deep breathe aggravated at Michael. “Think about it Michael.” She told him before glancing at everyone.

Isabel sat there with tears in her eyes the anger still there. “She shouldn’t have tried to kill herself then.” She busted out not thinking.

“So you’re saying that it’s all Liz’s fault.” Alex said somehow wanting to defend the new girl in town.

Isabel looked at him with sad eyes. She knew that she shouldn’t judge people. She knew that there must have been a good reason but she just didn’t want this to be happening. She wanted to wake up from her dream and let everything go back to how it used to be.

“Maybe.” She whispered before there was three knocks on the door and then the door knob was turning

Isabel and Michael stood up their hands placed outward, not knowing what to think. When they saw max appear in the doorway they let out a breath of relief and relaxed as best they could.

Maria, Alex, Isabel, and Michael all started at max in curiosity. They wanted to know what happened, how she handled it? Their eyes pierced him and he stood strong under their gaze.

“So…” Maria said motioning with her hands wanting to know what happened.

“She’s in the car outside.” Max said to them all.

“What you brought her here, why?!” Michael said as he got off his seat and walked to the window. He saw the brown haired, petite girl sitting in Max’s jeep, she looked nervous, and confused. In some way he felt for her. He always knew what it felt to be the outsider.

“Max are you crazy.” Isabel added with a frown.

“Guys let’s here what Max has to say.” Alex said, waiting for everyone to calm down and shut up. “Okay Max the floor is yours.” he said with a wink.

“Thanks Alex.” Max said with a smile and then he paused.
“I told he.” Max said simply and then left another pause.

“And….?”Maria asked.

“She got scared and ran away from me.” Max said.

“Oh my God you captured her against her will and now she thinks that you are going to perform some strange alien dissection on her.” Maria said with a gasp.

“Oh my God.” Alex said as he took in what Maria said his hand on his mouth.

Isabel and Michael just stared at max ignoring Maria and Alex, they wanted to know the truth, what really happened.

Max smiling at Maria and Alex continued. “She came to my room earlier today and I knew she was confused, scared, but I know we can trust her. She apologize to me about being so scared and everything. Guys we can trust her.” Max said with a happy smile almost positive about everything he was saying..

Alex frowned.

“What’s wrong Alex?” Max asked.

“There’s going to be no alien dissection.” He said as he slumped over and crossed his arms in front of his chest like a little kid that didn’t get what they wanted.

“But Max what if-” Isabel started.

“No what if’s Isabel. I trust her and I wish you guys could do the same.” Max said to them all.

“Max.” Isabel said. “I trust her if you do.”

“Hey I trust her.” Maria said.

“Me too.” Added Alex.

“I guess.” Michael said.

Max let a smile fall across his face as he spoke. “Then it’s okay if I go and bring her inside. She probably thinks I deserted her or something.”

“Max.” Isabel said catching his attention. “Go ahead.” She said with a smile surprised when Max hugged her.

“Thank you Izzy, you don’t know how much this means to me.” Max said to her before he left the apartment.

“Guys there something familiar about her.” Michael said as he stared out the window. He sounded determined to figure out what it was.

“What are you talking about Michael. We never saw her before in out lives.” Isabel said as she stood next to Michael looking out the window.

“I don’t know I can feel it. You don’t feel it?” he asked her.

Isabel shook her head as Maria and Alex watched them. They heard the door knob turn again and the door squeak as it opened.

A small petite girl walked through the door a friendly smile on her face. She tried to hold in her fear but the group could still sense it somewhat in her eyes. They knew she was strong. They knew that she held a great deal of intellect and strength.

Liz was about to say high when she heard Michael collapse to the floor and Isabel call for Max.

Tbc..??! Wat do you think.
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I don’t know if this part is very good Im still kinda sick but I feel much better and I wanted to get another part out…I hope you like it and thank you for all ur feedback.! Heres the next part!

Part 13

“Max.” Isabel’s fearful voice called to him the tears cascading down her cheeks, as Michael started to twitch on the floor.

Max looked over at Isabel and ran over to Michael. Placing his hand on his abdomen, his head wrinkled in concentration. A thin sheet of sweat formed on his head, he couldn’t connect.

“I can’t get in.” He said breathing, trying to catch his breath, tears also in his eyes as he stared at Michael.

Liz watched how all of them swarmed around Max and Isabel. She felt like the odd one out, she didn’t want to interrupt anything. Staying where she was she felt the tears and looked at Michael.

Slowly she started toward him, she felt some sort of connection, some force. She glanced once more at the group, Max, Maria. Isabel, and Alex each either crying or scared of everything that was going to happen. She reached his body and knelt down on her knees.

“What are you doing?” Max asked as everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at Liz. At her cautious, slow moves as she moved closer to Michael.

Liz didn’t hear anything that Max as she placed her hand on top of his and fell unconscious next to Michael.

“Liz!” Was the last thing she heard echo throughout her mind.

Liz stood in a field, the grass gently fluttering in the wind, the sun shinning down brightly in the red sky. The atmosphere felt thicker then on Earth, and she almost knew instantaneously that she wasn’t on Earth anymore.

Her eyes stared in wonder at this new discovery. She was brought out of her daze when she heard to kids laughing in the distance. She started towards the noise, the happy, cheerful children, having the life she so desperately wanted.

Finally she saw a dark haired girl and a dark haired guy playing in the field. The young girl looked familiar to her but she couldn’t quite figure out why. She watched them as they moved and chased one another. They looked so comfortable around one another.

“Rath stop chasing me.” She yelled to the young boy as she ran around the field laughing.

“Oh come on sis, you know you like it.” He said with a grin as he finally caught the little girl both collapsing to the ground.

Liz heard them both of them let out a childish giggle. Smiling Liz watched brother and sister joking around. There laughs echoed throughout the air and she knew that everything must be right in the world.

She let out a gasp as the boy and girl disappeared and she seemed to be surrounded by darkness for a second. Then she seemed to be in a building.

She looked around the place for a second wondering where exactly she was. She saw a few pictures on the wall put nothing that would clue her into where she was at the moment. Walking down the hallway she heard two voices talking to one another.

“Rath it’s not safe for her to come here right now.” A young man said to a older version of the boy from the field she concluded. She too felt familiar with boy if these men.

“So what you want me to leave her alone in that house all alone!” Rath yelled and Liz knew he couldn’t control his temper as well as the other man. “Who knows she could be killed or something!” He said.

“I’m not saying that.” The dark haired man said rubbing his forehead right above his eyebrow. “It’s just it’s not safe here either at the moment, with the war and all.”

“It safer though. Zan please let my sister come here, there’s guards everywhere. Our parents were just killed don’t let her have to stay there by herself. Please.” Rath said his voice more clam as he talked about his family.

“Fine.” Zan said. “She can come here but tell her to just watch out.”

“Thank you Zan. You don’t know how much this means to the both of us.” Rath said as he left the building.

Liz watched as the guy name Zan sat down on a seat his eyes closed as he concentrated on something. “Please don’t let her get hurt.” He whispered to himself and Liz felt his fear.

She didn’t get to analyze the situation anymore because everything went dark again and she was taken back into the building.

“Okay.” Liz said to herself wondering what to do now.

She heard voices coming down the hallway and could find no place to hide, but the people stopped walking right in front of her. She knew then that they couldn’t see her. Letting out a breath of relief she watched the two interact.

She saw Zan and some girl, probably Rath’s sister, she figured.

“Eva, I don’t want you to get hurt.” Zan told the girl whose name is Eva. She looked frustrated.

“Zan I’m not a little girl anymore, I can protect myself.” She said to him her voice holding a bit of anger.

“I know that Eva.” Zan said as he placed a hand on her shoulder and another on her cheek. “I just worry about you.” He told her as his body moved closer to hers.

The girl’s eyes closed at his touch. “I know…but don’t.” She said as his lips fell upon hers.

Liz watched the two with a smile. She wanted that, she thought as she watched saw them kiss. Liz heard footsteps coming down the hallway and wanted to tell Zan and Eva to move but she couldn’t.

She saw Rath make his way into the hallway and gasp. “Zan, Eva!” He yelled and the two broke apart.

“Rath it’s not what you think.” Eva said looking over at her brother.

“Yeah then what is it.” He said crossing his arms over his chest.

“Okay, fine, it is what it looks like.” She said looking at him directly in his eyes. “Rath Zan and I we are together.” She said softly.

“What?! When did this happen and how could I not know?” He his anger not as strong as before.

“Well I guess were good hiders, huh?” She said with a grin but Rath wasn’t laughing.

“Eva, I just don’t want you to get hurt.” Rath told his sister and Liz knew that the girl was going to blow, she knew that was the last thing that she would have wanted to hear.

Eva looked at him and felt her anger bubbling up. “Rath you can’t stop me from seeing Zan. I love him and no one could ever stop that!.” She yelled and Liz heard Zan gasp. He probably never heard those words from her mouth before she thought with a grin. “And Zan I don’t need anyone to protect me, I am a big girl, I can protect myself!” She yelled to them.

She didn’t move but just stood there staring at the two guys around her.

“You love him?” Rath asked surprised.

“Yeah you love me?” Zan asked equally surprised before Eva could answer.

She looked at the two and let a little smile fall across her face. “Yeah I love you Zan.”

He looked at her wondering if she was for real. “I love you too.” He whispered to her.

Liz smiled and the darkness that overcame her didn’t surprise her this time. She was back in the building again.

She heard something that sounded like guns going off and her thoughts turned to the war that was supposedly happening before.

She watched as people ran around the building, still not sure where she was.

“Where’s the King?” A guard asked and Liz looked at him surprised. King? She thought.

“Probably with his Queen.” The other guard said. “I mean wouldn’t you be with the person you loved before you went into battle.” He said.

The guard shrugged and ran down a couple of hallways Liz with them the whole time. Out of breath they stopped at door. Knocking on it, they heard Zan’s voice through the door.

Liz stared in shock. Zan was the king!? The guards opened the door, and Liz saw Rath too come in through the door and she wondered where he came from.

“Zan we have to go.” Rath said ready for a fight.

“I know.” Zan said seeming sadder then he really should be.

Liz looked around the room and noticed a two blonde haired girls there. Who were they and what happened to Eva?

“Avarona.” Zan said to one of the blonde haired girl as she started to cry. “I have to go.” He said and she nodded her head.

“Zan I can’t believe this is happening. We were just married and now you have to go into battle. What if I never see you again?” She through her tears.

“Don’t think like that. I’ll be home as soon as possible.” Zan said as he kissed her on the cheek.

Next Zan went over to the other blonde haired girl and pulled her into a hug.

“Lonnie please stay safe and I will be safe too.” Zan said.

“I promise Zan.” She said also crying. “Be careful Zan. I’m not just saying that because your our king but because you’re my brother. I love you.”

“I love you too sis.” He said before he left through the bedroom door.

Liz followed Rath and Zan down the hallway.

“How’s Eva?” Zan asked his eyes looking sad.

“Not well. Ever since your betrothal she’s been almost crying herself to bed every night.” Rath said his eyes downcast.

“I wish this all could have been different Rath. I still love her.” Zan said as they reached the palace doors, ready for a fight.

“As does she.” Rath said before darkness took over again.

She was in the battlefield now watching Zan and Rath fight their enemies and couldn’t help but watch scared of what was going to happen.

“Liz?” She heard someone say her name.

She turned around sharply surprised to hear someone say her name.

“Michael.” She said to him.

“What are you doing here?” He asked as he watched the scene in front of him from the corner of his eye.

“I don’t know.” She said truthfully. “You collapsed on the floor and then I touched your hand and now I’m here.” She told him. “Do you know where we are?” She asked.

“I think it’s our home planet.” He told her.

“This is your home planet?” Liz said shocked as she looked around her.

“Yeah.” He said glancing at her. “Rath is me, Zan’s Max and Isabel’s Lonnie.” He said almost positively.

“Wow” Liz said as she watched Rath and Zan.

“That’s not the weird part though.” Michael said.

“What could be even weirder then this?” Liz said looking at Michael.

He paused for a second. He opened his mouth to answer he question but was cut off by Zan’s screaming.

“Eva! No!” He yelled and Michael and Liz watched as Eva ran into the battle trying to get to Zan. She didn’t get to far before a blast hit her directly in the stomach.

“The weird part is that I think you’re Eva.” Michael said and Liz felt tears form in her eyes.

Tbc…. What do you think?!
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey guys finally a new part!! Yippie Yi Yo Cai Yay!! If yo can’t tell Im feeling much better and I’m excited to get this part out.. I can’t wait for you guys to read it!! Or maybe the holidays have lightened my spirits, either way I want to thank you guys for all you patience and kind words. You don’t understand how much I appreciated every single word. They armed my heart,, thank you… and since tit’s the time for giving here’s anew part!!

Part 15

Liz felt the tears streaming freely down her cheeks as she watched Zan run toward Eva. Her body laid in the middle of the battlefield. A couple of others soldiers ran after Zan protecting him as best they could.

Liz could see his tears as he hovered above her body. Liz walked over to them a little more closely and she could tell that Michael was right behind her.

“Michael.” she said taking in a breathe as she saw the whole in the side of Eva’s stomach.

“Liz maybe you shouldn’t watch this.” Michael said to her taking a hold of her shoulder, ready to turn her around.

“No I have to.” She said as got right next to the two, which were blocked by many soldiers.

“Why Eva? Why?” Zan asked Eva as she laid there breathing heavily.

She opened her eyes and looked at Zan straight in the eyes. “Be...because I…lov…love you.” She started with.

“Oh Eva, I love you too but you can’t die.” He said taking her hand in his. He felt the coldness of her hand in his and he knew he couldn’t do anything to help her. “Eva I will never love anyone like I love you. Never.” He said firmly as he watched a small smile for on her face.

“Thank you Zan.” She said as she close her eyes. “Goodbye my love.” She whispered before he felt her hand go weak in his.

He laid his head on her chest and cried. Wet marks saturated her clothes as he whispered to her. “We will meet again.”

He wiped his tears from his eyes and looked over at Rath standing next to him. HE could see the tears in Rath’s eyes as he stared at his sister’s body laying on the cold ground.

“Rath everything will be alright.” Zan said placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

“You know she loved you so much. I just hope that she risked her life for a reason.” Rath said looking at his friend and leader in the eye.

“Rath I have no doubts that I loved her just as much. She meant the world to me.” Zan said embracing his friend. “And I will avenge her death.” He said determination in his voice.

Rath pulled away from him and looked at his friend and he saw the fire burning his eyes. He was going to fight.

“Rath promise me that if something happens to me that you will take care of Lonnie and Ava.” Zan said as he looked at Rath, hearing the sounds of war around him.

“I can’t let you-” Rath started to say but Zan cut him off.

“Promise me.” Zan said his voice filled with strength.

“I promise.” Rath said his eyes focusing on the ground.

Michael watched as his past self tried to deal with the pain of losing his sister and his friend probably looking for his death wish. He knew that Rath had it hard but he saw the strength he held.

He watched Eva. He couldn’t believe that Liz was his sister. He couldn’t believe that he watched her die and hadn’t done anything but watch as Zan ran to her risking his life.

He felt tears in his eyes as he watched the scene in front of him. Zan bent down onto his knees next to Eva. Placing a kiss on her head she whispered words into her ear, even though he knew she couldn’t her them and then rain into the front lin of battle.

He heard Liz breathe in deeply again and he placed a arm around her shoulder.

“What is he doing?” She asked her voice sounding weak and fragile.

“He’s risking his life for the person he loves.” Michael said softly as he watched Max’s past self react on instinct instead of thinking things through.

“I don’t think I can watch this anymore.” He heard Liz whisper to him as he saw a man smile evily at Zan.

“Your majesty.” He said with a evil grin, his eyes holding no kindness.

“Khivar.” Zan spit back at him, his voice holding a hatred that Michael never heard in anyone’s voice before.

“I see that we killed you little whore over there, who knew that you would get so offensive.” Khivar said with a shrug seeing the anger flare in Zan’s eyes.

“She is no whore.” He said through clenched teeth. “You killed the only person that meant anything and you are going to pay.” He said his fists clenching at his sides.

“Oh really, I’m going to pay.” Khivar said with a laugh. “Well the death of your little slut seems to have fired you up, huh?” He said his grin growing.

Zan felt his teeth grind together and Rath noticed how tense he looked. He knew Zan was going to do something stupid. He ran to go after Zan but right before he could yell his name, Zan ran out towards Khivar.

Instantly Khivar let out a blast hitting Zan right in the chest. Rath watched as blood sputtered from Zan’s mouth and he collapsed on the ground dead.

“No!!” Rath screamed at the same time as Michael.

Michael and Liz felt the darkness overtake them again each with tears in their eyes. When they opened them they were back in Michael’s apartment, with four curious eye’s watching them.

“Michael, Liz are you guys okay?” They heard everyone say to them at once.

Liz stared at the wall in front of her. She didn’t know what to say or what to do. She wiped at her eyes and stared on curiously. Every memory was etched in her mind, ever moment was a memory she would never forget.

Michael watched Liz and knew that what she saw hurt her, scared her. He crawled over to her and placed a arm around her shoulder again.

“Are you okay?” He whispered to her.

Liz shook her head as she said, “I don’t know.”

Max watched as the two sat there in silence. He felt a pang of jealousy in his heart as Michael sat next to Liz and placed his arm around her. What happened” He wondered as he stared at the two.

“Michael, Liz?” He said their names hoping they would look at him.

Two sets of eyes stared at him curiously. “Are you guys okay?” He asked them.

“I don’t know Max. I don’t know.” Michael said to him pain and sorrow in his eyes. He looked at Liz once more, she said nothing.

Tbc…?! If ya want!
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

hey guys..another part for u guys!!c Thank you for all ur feedback it is the greatest and I appreciate it! I hope u like this new part...well here it is!

Part 16

The gang sat around Michael’s apartment watching as Michael tried to talk to Liz but it seemed to not be working. She hadn’t said a word in an hour.

Liz knew that everyone was worried but she wasn’t ready to talk she was stuck in her thoughts. She didn’t know what just happened and she was scared. She knew she should talk, let the others know that she was alright but she couldn’t do it, she was stuck.

She couldn’t stop thinking about her parents. Did they know? Did they know she was an alien in her past life? When she thought of it like that she wanted to laugh but never did. She knew she sounded crazy but what she just saw felt so real.

Maybe her parents knew and they didn’t want her to get hurt. Maybe they tried to suppress her alien side. Maybe they were scared of their alien freak daughter and that’s why when she did something they didn’t approve of they would hit her. Maybe they felt that held more power over her.

Liz felt a tear escape her eye but quickly washed away with her hand not wanting anyone to notice. She was scared and was afraid to show it. She didn’t like to show her emotions.

Then she realized if she was an alien wouldn’t she have powers like the rest of them. That was when she felt a bit of hope. She wasn’t sure if it was hope that she wasn’t an alien, or hope that her parents were just trying to do the best for her, that they weren’t afraid of her. Or hope that maybe her and Max were meant to be, that she was an alien.

She moved her hand and looked at it. She could feel everyone’s gaze on her as she moved and just stared at her own hand.

“What is she doing?” She heard someone whisper to the others.

“I have no idea.” She heard someone else whisper back.

Michael watched her and knew exactly why she was looking at her hand. He knew that she knew that they used their powers through their hands.

“Liz I don’t know why.” Michael said to her and she could feel everyone watching them wondering why Michael just said that out of no where.

Liz looked up at him and then back at her hand. “If I am who you say I am then why haven’t I had any of those powers.” She whispered to Michael trying to keep all emotions out of her voice.

“I don’t know Liz.” Michael said to her truthfully.

He knew that she wasn’t sure if she should really believe that she was Eva. Michael knew it was her though and he knew that she knew somewhere in her that it was her too. Michael felt it surrounding Eva and Liz. They had the same presence the same heart. They were the same.

“How?” Liz asked looking up at Michael and he saw determination in her voice and eyes.

“What?” Michael asked not exactly sure what she was talking about.

“How do you do it?” She asked him.

“You just have to concentrate. You have to know what you want to do and then just concentrate on doing so.” Michael said hoping that he was telling her the right things. He always had trouble with his powers and she was asking him, trusting him to help her.

“What’s the easiest thing to do?” She asked frightened as she looked once more at her hand.

“I would try just changing the color of something.” Michael said to her truthfully.

Max had enough of sitting there, he wanted to know what was going on. Getting up from his spot on the couch he walked over to the two on the floor.

“What are you guys doing?” He asked wanting to demand to tell him but keeping his voice soft and kind.

“Liz wants to try and use her powers.” Michael said as if it was nothing.

“Her powers?” Max questioned and he cold hear the others talking among themselves curious too.

“It’s a long story, we’ll tell you later?” Michael said getting aggravated.

“What should I change?” Liz asked looking at Michael and then to Max wondering what he was thinking at the moment.

“How about Max’s shirt?” Michael asked and Liz nodded her head.

“What is she going to do?” Max asked Michael as he sat on the floor across from Liz.

“She’s going to try and change the color of your shirt.” Michael told him.

“Okay how exactly should I do this.” She said looking between Michael and Max.

“Maybe you should tell her, you can control your powers better.” Michael said to Max looking between Max and Liz. He couldn’t believe that this was Zan and Eva, they looked different but they held the same presence.

Max nodded before concentrating on Liz. “Okay first picture what color you want the shirt to be. Then place your hand on it and just keep concentrating. Picture the shirt turning that color.”

“Okay.” She said looking at Max.

Max was surprised at how weak she sounded but knew that whatever happened changed her life.

Liz looked at Max’s shirt and noticed that it was a maroon color. She wanted to change it to black figuring it would be the easiest of all the colors. Closing her eyes she pictured the color black in her mind. Opening her eyes again she placed her hand on Max’s arm before closing her eyes again and concentrated as hard as she could on the shirt changing as dark as the night sky, as dark as the blackness that overcame her when she falls asleep, as black as death.

Feeling beads of sweat line on her forehead she took a deep breath. She could feel something in her stomach churning. Energy seemed to come alive in her body and the sensation made her feel more alive, as if she found something that had been missing for a long time.

Then the most amazing thing was she felt Max. She felt his feelings. He was worried about her, he was scared for her. She could feel his trust in her and the love that he was yearning to share with her. Then she wanted Max to feel her, she knew she lost her concentration but this feeling made her feel alive.

She poured her heart out to Max. She wanted him to feel everything going through her and then was when she heard Max gasp. Opening her eyes in shock she looked at Max’s shirt disappointed but at the same time not that it didn’t change colors.

Then she brought her eyes up to Max’s and she saw shock there, she saw love, pain, frustration, she saw millions of emotions flashing in the depths of his eyes.

“It didn’t work Max.” She said curious as to what happened to him.

Max just looked at her.

“Are you okay Max?” Isabel asked as she made her way over to her brother. Liz looked over at her but Max just nodded and kept his gaze on Liz.

“I think something happened guys.” Liz said softly glancing at Max and then back to the gang in front of her.

“What do you mean something happened?” Michael asked scared for his friend.

“I don’t know exactly.” Liz said looking at Max.

The whole group watched Max as he sat there catching his breath. He was watching Liz still and soon everyone started to worry about him. They wanted to know what happened but only max knew.

“I felt you.” He said finally, his voice shocking the group.

“Felt who?” Isabel asked.

“Liz.” He said and everyone looked over at her.

“What do you mean you felt her?” Alex asked speaking up for the first time.

“I felt him too.” Liz said before Max could answer.

“What the hell are you guys talking about?” Maria asked, her curiosity finally kicking in.

“When I was trying to do whatever I was supposed to do, I started to feel Max’s emotions.” Liz said not wanting to share some of the things she felt.

“What do you mean? Did you see flashes?” Michael asked looking from his past sister and his friend.

“No. There were no flashes but just feelings. I could feel her it was like I was in her and she was in me.” Max told everyone trying to explain it the best he could.

“Okay this is freaky.” Maria said looking between everyone.

“Wait a minute, how do you guys even know Liz has powers.” Alex asked still wondering what happened before.

Michael looked at Liz asking for permission to tell them everything, wondering if she was up for it. Liz nodded her head, allowing Michael to tell them everything.

Liz felt Max’s eyes on her still. She looked over at him and smiled a small smile. He went over to her and just whispered, “We have to talk later.” Liz nodded her head not sure if she wanted to know what he wanted to talk about.

Tbc..if ya want.. sry if anything is confusing!
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey guys another part...finally! I know but Iwent on like a two week break, I needed some rest before all the school work and everything came back..but Im back again hopefully this part is as good as I want it to be, even tho for some reason I dont think it is because...well...actually Idont know..Just enjoy!

Part 17

The group stared at the Michael and Liz, their eyes seemingly boring holes in their head as they awaited to hear what happened.

“So what exactly happened before?” Max asked becoming himself again, the fog drifting from his brain.

Liz looked at Michael for a second before she heard him start to speak.

“When I saw Liz walk into the room, I knew there was something familiar about her. Something clicked in my brain and I collapsed on the floor.” Michael told everyone.

“When I saw him on the floor, I had this feeling that I could help him. I don’t know how but I knew I could. It was like some attraction pulling me towards him.“ Liz paused and looked at Maria and Max who both winced at the word attraction.

“Okay, then what happened? You guys were out of it for a while.” Isabel said watching the two.

“We went to our home planet.” Michael said looking from Max and Isabel as he heard them gasp.

“You went to our home planet?” Max asked looking at Michael and Liz.

“We didn’t necessarily go back, we saw flashes of your pasts life.” Liz said clearing up the obviously misunderstandment. She watched as the group absorbed that little information they were given so far.
“What kind of things did you see?” Alex asked speaking up from the back of the group.

Liz looked at Michael with tears in her eyes as she thought about the war, and Max and her death. Michael placed his hand on her shoulder as she wiped a tear from her eyes.

Max watched the two closely, he knew something must have happened, but had no idea what but he wasn’t going to push it seeing as Liz was obviously upset about it.

“At first there was flashes of a little boy and girl playing in a field. Rath and Eva were their names. They were brother and sister.” Michael said. “Then we saw Rath and the king of the our planet, Antar, talking about something. Next we saw Eva and Zan together, they were talking about their secret relationship which Rath then barged in on.” Michael told everyone.

Liz continued. “Next we saw a guard looking for Zan, ready to tell him it was time to go to war. The enemies have come to the castle. He was in his bedroom with his wife, Ava, and his sister Vilandra. Then they were on the battlefield fighting when Eva ran in the middle of the field trying to get to Zan, getting shot by one of the enemies.” Liz said another tear falling from her eyes. “Zan ran over to her and they told each other how much they cared about each other, an how Zan didn’t want to marry Ava but had too. Then Zan got killed trying to revenge Eva’s death.” Liz said her voice soft.

Max, Isabel, Maria, and Alex watched as Liz started to cry softly. A couple of ears fell from her eyes but no one knew why she was really crying.

“Why is Liz so upset?” Maria asked Michael as he tried to comfort Liz.

Michael looked at his friends and sighed. “Isabel you were Vilandra. Max you were her brother and the King of the planet, Zan. I was Rath, your second command. Then Eva my sister was…” Michael started.

“Liz.” Max said simply looking at the dark haired girl in front of him.

Alex, Maria, and Isabel gasped as they heard Max fill in Michael’s sentence. Isabel stared wide eyed at the small girl in front of her. She was the same as them, she finally had a girl to relate with. She had someone she could consider a sister.

Liz wiped at her eyes slowly standing up by herself away from Michael. She looked scanned the room with her eyes and tried to see all their reactions to the truth.

“Are you really?” Maria asked dumbfounded at the news in front her.

“Yeah I am although I don’t know how or why.” Liz said trying to think of any clues that would tell her that she was supposed to be here. Then she remembered the dream she had. The dream where Max died from a battle and then she killed herself. She thought about it or a second confused about what was happening. How could she die from the hands of the enemy and then die from her own hands?

Max watched as Liz’s face scrunched in confusion, she was thinking about something, he figured. “Liz is everything alright?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” She answered thinking back to her dream she had a couple of nights ago. “It’s just...something’s not right here.” She said confused.

“What are you talking about?” Michael asked wondering what was going on in Liz’s head at the moment.

“I had this dream a couple of nights ago, where I saw Max killed lying on the floor dying and once he did, I killed myself, saying that we would meet again, or something along those lines.” Liz said talking to the group and mainly to herself at the same time. “I figure that it was from our past life right?” Liz asked everyone who just quickly nodded. “But if that’s the truth then what happened when I was with Michael? I was killed from the battle and then Max died trying to revenge my death. I’m so confused.” Liz said as she rubbed at her head.

Max walked over to her and placed an arm around her shoulder. “It’ll be okay. We’ll figure everything out later but I think you should rest now, you’ve had a long day.” Max whispered into her ear softly.

He felt her nod her head and smiled softly at her. He watched as she smiled back at him and he quickly looked at Michael. “Can she use your room to lie down, I think she may be worn out.” Max said to Michael who nodded his head.

Max gently walked with Liz to Michael’s bedroom. He watched as she climbed onto the bed, her brother’s bed, he had to remember. She smiled once more to him before her head hit the pillow and her eyes closed slowly, signifying that she was asleep.

He watched the dark haired girl in front of him. From the first time he saw her, he knew there was something different about her but he never thought that she would be like him. His eyes traveled from the dark, raven colored hair on head down to her beautiful brown eyes. He was disappointed not to see her awake, having her eyes stare into his. He followed down to her little nose and then to her soft ruby lips. Lips that he wanted to kiss, and treasure forever.

Deciding that the group probably wanted to talk he knew that he had to take his eyes away from her. Hesitantly he pulled the covers up to her shoulders before placing a small kiss on the top of her forehead. He knew things about her, from the connection that he knew he wouldn’t have found out if they never connected. Somehow he felt closer to her.

Closing the door slowly behind him, he walked over to the group if eyes staring at him from around the room.

“Is she okay?” he heard Michael say from the couch. Max knew he was protective of his new found sister and Max respected him for that.

“Yeah she’s fine, she just has to rest. I think that’s she been using her powers more then she thought or any of us thought though.” Max said sitting down next to Michael.

“What do you mean?” Isabel asked stopping her pacing to listen to Max.

“I mean…”he stopped for a second thinking of the right words. “You know how you, Michael and me have one main power, I think that Liz’s has to do with the mind, or something along that line, and when she was helping Michael or connecting with me she was using that power.” Max said thinking about any other possibilities.

Isabel, Michael, Alex, and Maria looked at Max as he spoke, each forming assumptions in their head of what really happened and why it happened.

“I just know that we have to find out what I true and what isn’t because making the wrong decision could only hurt us in the future.” Max said.

Maria sat there taking in everything that was happening when she heard the word future come out of Max’s mouth. She thought of Liz’s dream and how it was different from what really happened. She thought of the idea of Liz having mind powers.

“Guys do you think Liz can help people see the future and the past.” Maria said speaking up for the first time in awhile.

“What do you mean?” Alex asked from his seat at the counter.

“I mean maybe she helped Michael see the past in order to let you guys have some knowledge of it.” She paused for a second wondering just how crazy this theory sounded. “And maybe the dream was just a little look into the future.” Maria said feeling everyone’s eyes boring holes into her head.

Tbc..here ya go? Wat u think?
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hola everyone! I gots another part for you guys! yay! Sorry its taken me awhile but I havent felt well again but i got another aprt for you. I want to say thanks for all ur feedback. Its great I love it. I means so much to me! Well for all that good stuff i got another part for you. Hope you enjoy it!

Part 18

Everyone looked at one another, their minds whirling around the thought. Is it possible that Liz had seen the future? Was it possible that she was the key to their entire past? It seemed to unbelievable but at the same time right and real.

“It sounds so crazy.” Isabel said mostly to herself but at the same time to everyone else. She was shocked but knew that it seemed right. “But I can’t help but feel that it’s the truth.”

“Yeah me too.” Michael said to everyone, quickly glancing at everyone in the room.

“But guys how is it possible that Liz thought she was human for so many years and then all of a sudden it’s like ka boom and she’s an alien?” Alex asked everyone, still wondering what the hell happened.

“I don’t know Alex, but I felt it when she connected with me.” Max said rising from his seat on the couch pacing back and fourth. “She’s definitely an alien. I felt it.” He said again almost whispering.

The group just stared at Max. They didn’t know what to do or how to act. They just found out that the new girl was an alien and maybe the key to all the alien’s past. Something they longed to know for a long time.
~~~~

Liz was gently rolling around in Michael’s bed. She was asleep but not comfortably. Anyone that watched her could tell that she wasn’t completely resting.

Her eyelids were twitching, signaling the beginning of a dream.

Liz was walking along the desert. The wind was gently blowing her hair around her face and for some reason she felt calm. She looked around the area, noticing nothing but sand in the distance in front of her but to her left there was a rock formation that projected from the ground.

She felt an attraction towards it and slowly started to walk over to it. She climbed onto the warm rock, and up the cliff stopping in front of a smooth piece of it.

She looked at the sky, noticing a couple of clouds slowly moving across the blue sky. She smiled and closed her eyes as she felt the heat radiate off her face. It was hot but not too hot, it was comfortable.

She brought her face back to the cliff in front of her. She placed her hand on the rock, it felt odd to her, like there was something behind it, something powerful behind it. She moved her hand over the rock and was surprised when she saw a soft, blue glowing handprint form on the surface of the rock.

Gently she placed her hand onto the handprint and the surface started to move. She was shocked and took a couple of steps away from it, frightened. The rock moved and formed an opening into what looked like a cave.

She looked into the darkness and wondered if she should go into it and chance her luck, or run away. She felt that pull to go in it, some energy force was pushing her towards it. So cautiously she went into the cave.

As she went further in she noticed a green glow emitted from the wall in front of. She walked towards it, and noticed four pod like objects in front of her. She looked at them curiously.

She reached out to one of the pods on the bottom stopping mid way when she heard a voice in back of her.

“What are you doing here?” The voice asked angrily.

Liz pulled her hand back sharply and turned around backing up. She looked at the man in front of her scared. Who was he and what did he want?

“I asked you a question.” He said walking closer to her.

“I…I don’t know.” She said stuttering over her words, as fear entered her voice. “Who…Who are you?” She asked.

He laughed and it went directly to her bones. She shivered from the sound. “You don’t know who I am.” He said with a grin. “Well Miss Parker I know who you are.” He said.

“How?” She asked curiously wondering how exactly this man knew her.

“Well I brought you here, well not here, but to Earth.” He said the grin never leaving his face.

“To Earth?” She questioned wondering exactly what he was talking about.

He sighed and then walked closer to Liz. “Those pods in back of you,” He said pointing to the pods like objects Liz was examining before she was interrupted. “That’s where you were born.” He said.

Liz turned around and looked at the pods in front of her. “I was born in there.” She said pointing to the lower left pod.
“Yes. You were sent from a far away planet for a reason that only you four can figure out. I am you protector.” He said with another sigh. He didn’t seem to be as frightening anymore. He seemed confused, yet determined and content at the same time. “I am to lead you but not to tell you what to do. But you Liz are the key to everything. You have the power to know everything.” He said cryptically.

“What are you talking about?” Liz asked not scared of this man anymore.

“You have the power to know your future and your past.” He said to her. “All you have to do is realize the extent of your powers. You have a strong mind and can do a lot more then you realize.” He told her backing away from her.

“Where are you going?” She said not wanting him to leave.

“I have to go.” He said simply.

“But I have questions.” She said sounding like a young child. “Where can we find you?”

“You don’t have to. I’ll find you when the time comes.” He said as he made his way to the entrance of the cave.

“Please don’t go.” Liz said looking at this person as someone she could rely on.

“You and I both have to go. It’s time for you to wake up.” He said before disappearing.

Liz rose from the bed with a gasp. She wasn’t sure what happened but she knew at the moment that she wasn’t human. She was something more, she was important to her future and the others.

She looked at clock on the night table. It was eleven o’clock at night, she saw shocked.

At that moment she knew she could never go home.

Tbc..? If you want@
*~Here Without You~*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Yet again I am sorry for my lack of updates, only recently my cough has died down to a about like 5-10 coughs a day…lol. I’ve been fighting this thing for like 2 months. From bronchitis to a nose drip…this damned thing didn’t know when to stop. But thank you guys for all of your feedback, I appreciate it so much for keeping this story alive for as long as you have. So I have a new part for you guys, finally!! So without further ado here is your new part:

Part 19

Liz rose out of bed wiping at her forehead, ridding the thin beads of sweat that had formed there. Pushing the covers off her body she walked to the door on the other side of the room.
Placing her ear against the cool wood, she listened to see if any of the others were awake, or were still there at all. Hearing nothing she opened the door slowly, it creaked slightly but not loud enough to arouse anyone from sleep.

Glancing around the room she found everyone asleep. She could hear their gentle, even breathing. She was slightly relieved at the sound.

Walking over to the couch, she noticed Max lying there, his bangs across his forehead, his deep dark eyes closed. She watched as his chest rose up and down. Kneeling in front of him, Liz pushed his bangs off of his forehead only to have them fall right back where they were.

She felt a small smile fall across her face at this man in front of her. She felt a connection to him, one that she couldn’t understand.

She placed her hand on his shoulder, gently shaking him hoping that he would wake up without waking the others.

Max’s eyelids fluttered as a low groan exited from his throat. Liz smiled at his behavior as he rose from sleep.

“Max.” She whispered into his ear. “Wake up.” She said as she saw his eyes open slowly, and she noticed the smile on his face as his eyes landed on hers.

“Liz.” He said lowly. Realizing where they were he sat up on the couch looking at everyone around him. Ready to wake them all up, he looked at Liz and saw her shaking her head telling him not too.

“Come here.” She said holding out her hand to him.

Max looked at it for a second before placing his hand in hers. She pulled him off the couch and to the front door.

“Where are we going?” He whispered.

“I don’t really know.” She told him. “But somewhere important. I can feel it, Max.” She said to him before opening the door in front of her. “Do you trust me Max?” She asked with a shy smile.

Max nodded his head. “Of course.”

Max looked outside and noticed that is was raining. He looked at Liz skeptically as she pulled him outside towards his Jeep. She moved to the passengers side, opening the door waiting for him to go to the drivers seat.

Entering his Jeep, Max could feel something radiating off of Liz. He couldn’t tell if it was fear or excitement. She seemed to know something that he didn’t know and in a way that excited him. She seemed different, new, like she held a new held truth about herself.

“Do you feel it Max?” She asked as he climbed in the car. She had a full blown smile on her face. At that moment, Max knew that the emotions he was feeling wasn’t coming from Liz but from some unknown force. It was if it was calling to them.

“I do.” He said looking at her. “What is it?” Max asked.

Liz looked at Max, into the deep depths of his eyes. Liz knew that this wasn’t her. She never felt so alive, so free. For some reason, at this moment, she felt as if she held a purpose in life, something she has never felt before in her life. Looking at Max she knew that this was where she was supposed to be.

“I don’t know.” Liz said truthfully. “Just drive.” She said to him, the rain drops hitting the roof of his car.

Max nodded his head as he placed the keys in the ignition and drove away from the curve. Max had no idea where he was going but he felt like a magnet being pulled. He noticed the desert surrounding Liz and himself as he stopped the Jeep.

Max’s eyes searched Liz as she the shock on her face at where he stopped the car. She seemed surprised that he would take them here.

“Max.” She said her voice low as her head found it’s way to her mouth.

“What’s wrong?” Max said scared as he watched Liz.

She brushed off the question as she opened the car door, only saying two words before the ran collided into her already soaked body. “Follow me.”

Max watched her, unable to hold in his shock as she ran onto the cliff in front of them. Jumping out the car he ran after Liz, himself feeling the effect of the rain on his body. His feet slowly made it up the cliff in front of them. He noticed how eager Liz looked as she stopped in front of a smooth piece of the cliff.

Max looked at the rock in front of him and didn’t see anything too exciting about it but knew that he felt some sort of connection to it. He looked at Liz’s eyes, only to see them sparkle with excitement.

“What is this?” Max asked her and Liz looked at him, the rain still falling from the sky onto her.

“Give me your hand Max.” Liz said.

Slowly Max brought his hand up to Liz. She held onto it from the back moving him towards the wall in front of him. She felt the smooth rock before placing Max’s hand onto a specific location.

Then out of now where a silver handprint shown in the dark, on the smooth surface. Liz looked at him with even more excitement.

“It was true Max. It was all true.” Liz said her smile growing in the rain.

“What was true?” Max asked staring at the handprint in front of him.

“My dream.” Was all she said. “Place your hand on it Max.”

“Are you sure?” He asked staring at it skeptically. What if it was some trap, who knew what would happen.

“You said you trusted me Max. Trust me now.” She said to him touching his arm gently. “Trust me Max, I would never hurt you.” She said gently.

Max nodded his head before his hand landed on the handprint in front of him. He felt the cliff start to shake gently and the piece of rock in front of him start to move, until a cave was formed in front of him.

“Liz.” He said speechless as she climbed into the cave in front of them.

He watched as her petite body disappeared into the dark void. Slowly he too climbed into the dark, after her, afraid of what was to come but also excited at the possibilities.

“Liz?” He said into the dark.

“Max come here.” he heard her angelic voice call to him in the distance.

He saw a green glow emitting from something in the distance and walked towards it. It was there he found Liz standing next to four pod shaped things in the wall.

“Liz where are we?” He asked her knowing that somehow Liz knew where they were. She seemed to know more then he thought.

“Max this is where we were born.” Liz said looking intently at the pods in front of her. She too was getting used to the thought of being born in these…things in front of her.

“We? You mean you were born here?” He asked her as she saw her stare at one particular pod in front of her.

He watched as she nodded her head as she touched the pod in front of her. Max walked up to her crouching down to the ground next to her, placing his hand on her shoulder.

“So you really are an alien like me?” He asked afraid to be elated with the thought not knowing how Liz would act.

“Yes.” She said simply with no emotion.

“Liz, are you scared of being like me? Do you wish that you could be normal and just go back to life again?” Max asked as she looked at him with unshed tears in her eyes.

“No.” She said and Max couldn’t stop the grin from forming on his face. “I would never want to be normal if it meant that I would have never met you. I never want to go back to the life I led before because Max that life holds too many demons that I never want to fight, or go back too.” Liz said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Wiping the tear away from Liz cheek he pulled her into a hug. He could feel her pain, and could feel the extent of her hate for the world. Even when they connected before he knew there was something in her past that made her commit suicide. He knew that she was hiding something that frightened her.

“Liz, it’s okay.” He said as he felt her start to cry, her body shaking gently from her tears. “Shh, it will be okay. I’ll help you.” Max said truthfully as he felt Liz pull him tighter to her as if he was her lifeline, he protection from the past.

“Max.” She whimpered into his shirt as she pulled away.

“Liz whenever your ready to talk, I’ll be here.” Max said to her. “I’m never leaving you.”

Her eyes glistened with tears. “I want to tell you everything, I really do, but I’m scared of feeling everything I felt.” She said truthfully, but it wasn’t just her past that she as frightened of it was also the fact that she might have to leave in a couple of days. “Why does my life have to always be screwed up, even in my other life I could hardly ever be happy. Only when I’m with you Max, am I ever really happy.” Liz said as Max pulled her too him again.

Tbc..if u want!