Secret Desires (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt 41 - 03/23/04 {WIP}

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Secret Desires (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt 41 - 03/23/04 {WIP}

Post by Maia »

Title: Secret Desires
Rating: ADULT
Category: AU M/L
Disclaimer: Don´t own anything from Roswell
Summary: After the death of her Mother, Liz goes back to live with her Father who has now remarried

Part 1

Liz Parker sat in the car, leaning her head against the door, watching the scenery pass her by. Her Dad had been talking the whole time he had came to pick her up from Alburqueque Airport, Liz smiled at him, she wasn´t really listening to her Dad talking, she had lost track of what he´d been talking about ages ago, she was thinking about how much she was going to dread living in a small hick town like Roswell, Capital of the Aliens.
When Liz was 7 year old her Mom and Dad seperated, Nancy her Mom didn´t think there was any reason for her to stick around Roswell so packing a suitcase moved to New York, taking Liz with her.
Nancy had moved to New York with about $500 dollars in her pocket, and working 2 jobs managed to give Liz a decent upbringing.
Liz was happy in New York, and Liz and her Moms relationship was so close she considered her Mom a close friend rather than her Mom, but all that ended 3 weeks ago when Nancy was killed in a hit and run.

Not long after Nancy death, her lawyer had telephoned Liz´s Dad in Roswell, it was then arranged that after the funeral Liz would move back to Roswell to live with her Dad again.

Liz hadn´t seen her Dad in 7 years. Jeff had been fortunate enough to meet another woman, 6 months after divorcing Nancy he remarried again and then devoted his life to his new family.

Liz was still tuned out when her Dad pulled up in the drive-way, she didn´t even know she was outside the house until the car come to a halt.
"I know your going to love it here Liz, and the kids will just love you" Jeff told her as he pulled her suitcases out of the back of the car.
"Yeah whatever you say...Dad" Liz smirked awkwardly, following her Dad into the house.
Entering the house Liz looked around the spacious living area, it seemed cosy enough, but still this wasn´t home, and Liz walked around the home uneasily.
"why don´t you follow me upstairs, I´ll show you your room", Jeff smiled at her.
"Yeah sure" and Liz followed him up the set of stairs.

"This is where you can unpack your clothes Liz, won´t don´t you settle in I´ll get you a sandwich ready if you like, do you still eat chicken on rye"?
Surprise that her Dad had remembered Liz nodded her head.
"And if you want a shower there´s some towels set out for you", Jeff pursed his lips together, pausing he then went over to Liz and held her in his arms, it´s so good to have you home again"
Not expecting her Dad to get all emotional on her"Liz hugged her Dad back.
Jeff pecked Liz on the head making Liz break out into a huge grin.
"I think I´ll take a shower then Dad" Liz spoke quietly.
"Sure Honey" Jeff left the room leaving Liz by herself

After the quick shower Liz began to feel hungry, venturing her way down the stairs Jeff called out her name
"Liz is that you Honey I´m in the kitchen".
Following the direction of his voice Liz walked through to the kitchen.
"your sandwich is on the table, my wife and the kids just pulled up" Jeff noticed the arrival of vehicles parking in the drive way.
Liz started to get a bit nervous any moment now and she would be meeting her Dads family.
The house then became full of voices as people walked into the door, a woman came through to the kitchen, she smiled when she saw Liz, walking right over she hugged the life out of Liz.
"you must be Liz, I´ve heard alot about you, it´s nice to finally meet you"
"hi" Liz laughed thinking she was going to get the air squeezed out of her.
"I know your going to love it here, I hope you feel at home".
Liz had a feeling about this woman she knew she was going to like her.
"You can call me Dianne" the woman smiled still stepping back from Liz.
Just then another voice entered the room, Liz turned to see the owner of the voice, "and this is your step brother, Max".
"Pleased to meet you Liz" the owner of the voice said with a sparkle in his eyes.
"The pleasures all mine" Liz replied as she gave her hand to Max´s.
Liz felt a spark go through her body.
My God, she thought HE´S my step brother

TBC

I know everyone is probably thinking no not another fanfic, but nonetheless send me your feedback
Last edited by Maia on Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:33 am, edited 40 times in total.
read my fics

Love In An Elevator
Chances Are
Holding Onto Sunsets
On The Other Side
My Life With You
Secret Desires
Don´t You Touch Me
Dream Girl
Khivars Daughter
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

Hey Dreaming of Roswell Forever, the better twin, roswellchick 03, resbuffyangelfanatl, Behr Obsession, Itzstacie, Lizzie_Parker 17, and Roswellluver, thanks for the feedback, it´s always great to get awesome feedback when I post a ´new`, fic.

Abbs, yeah, I´ve got some new readers, so I thought I´d repost, so that they could get some of the rough stuff too.

Lana, you got me laughing so much, I used to have a reader who used to say the same thing about my style of writing, you just reminded me of her.
Take care, you.

anonymousarfan, I read your challenges, quite ironic actually, I originally wrote this last year, but as I see it get minds thinks alike, I was thinking though I might take up one of your challenges once I get through with a few of my fics.

Part 2

Liz had been living in Roswell for a week now, she was settling in really well. Isabel had taken Liz under her wing, and had introduced Liz to her friends, Tess an ex-girlfriend of Max´s was the bubbly one, a little naive, but totally adorable. Alex, Isabels boyfriend, was an absolute blast, although Alex and Isabel had nothing in common, Alex´s sense of humour balanced Isabels Ice-Queen image perfectly.
Maria was the chatterbox, but what Liz liked about Maria the most was how Maria was really in touch with herself, she was a strong person who spoke her mind, something Liz´s Mom always encouraged her to do. Actually Maria remembered Liz from whxn they had both been in the first grad together, they got on well now, and time hadn´t dampened their friendship.
As for Max, well now that Liz was getting to know him, her only thought on Max was-first impressions never count. In Max´s case this was so true. When Liz first saw Max, she thought that it must be a crime to have a step-brother looking like him.
Max was a hottie, to say the least, but the trouble was that Max was aware of the girls weakness for his good looks, and he used it to his own advantage.
Max was the biggest player at West Roswell High. Liz remembered her first day at school, and how by lunch-time there was a rumour going around how Max had laid Pam Troy in the Eraser room.
The boy may be a hottie, but he was a total fathead too.
Focusing on her studies, Liz pushed her little infatuation with Max not get the better of her.

Isabel had been asking Liz what she did for hobbies, and when Liz said that she had been going to ballet classes for as long as she could remember, Isabel insisted that Liz try out for the cheerleading squad.
So that day Liz went along t the practise. Isabel the Captain of the cheer-leading squad asked Liz to perform some moves, with very little ease Liz randomly performed a few moves to perfection.

As Liz waited for Isabel and Tess to decide whether or not she had made it in the squad or not Liz saw Max pull Pam Troy into his arms and kiss her, Liz pretended to feel not effected, so she bit down on the bottom lip, looking over to Isabel and Tess, Liz knew they were still accessing her performance, as they glanced over to her, and whispered behind hands covering there mouth.

Then Isabel clapped her hands together.
"gather round, gather round" Isabel said jumping in the air, shaking her hands in excitement.
"We have some good news for yous, welcome the newest member to our cheerleading squad" Isabel squealed.
Mimicking Isabel and Tess the other members, all jumped up in the air, then went over to Liz placing a kiss on Liz´s cheek and welcoming her to the squad.

As the practise came to an end, the girls started walking over to the changing rooms,"Liz are you going to take a shower" Isabel turned to look at her.
"No, I have to pick up something in town first, I´ll meet you at home" Liz waved at her.
"OK see you then, oh can you tell my Mom, I might be late back for dinner, I have to drop something off at Alex´s" Isabel called out to Liz.
"Yeah sure Isabel" Liz unlocked the door to her car.

Once Liz got home, she called out "hi, I´m home, is anyone there"
When nothing but silence was heard Liz made her way up to her room, gathering some clean clothes, Liz slipped out of her clothes, wearing only her silk robe, Liz whistled as she walked down the hallway opening the bathroom door, Liz didn´t take any notice of the steam building up on the walls of the bathroom.
Closing the door behind herself, Liz locked the door, turning to take her robe off Liz`s mouth dropped open as she saw Max stepping out of the hot shower.
Liz was about to ask Max why he hadn´t locked the door, but instead found herself staring at Max´s perfect body, instead of saying anything, Liz found herself hynotised by the hard muscular body that stood before her, and couldn´t move a muscle.
The hot drops that had formed on Max´s body, were slowly running down his form, Liz gazed on in silence.
As Max began to dry himself off, Liz stuck was totally stuck to the spot, Liz eyes roamed Max´s hard, muscle bound body, freely.
She gulped, as her eyes became more fixated on specific parts of Max´s body, she moved her eyes downwards, until they landed on Max´s manhood. God he´s huge, Liz thought to herself, at that time Max had the distinct feeling someone was watching him. Raising his eyes, Max realised Liz was in the bathroom with him, and her eyes were checking him out, in fact her eyes were fixed to his manhood.
"Oh shit, I´m sorry" Liz felt herself blushing, and backed up against the door.
Max grinned that boyish smirk of his at her,
"It´s OK, it looks like you were enjoying your inspection"
"You arrogant.." but before Liz could say anything else, Max had practically pounced on her, covering her mouth with his hand.
"Now lets not say anything we might regret later" Max voice softened.
Pulling his hand slightly away from Liz´s mouth, Liz gulped
"I think I´m outta here", she fumbled with her hand trying to find the lock.
Turning around Liz tried to make a fast exit, but Max placed both his hands on Liz´s hips, leaning his placing a feather light kiss on Liz´s shoulder Liz could feel his breath on her skin.
"What´s your hurry Liz" Max nipped at Liz´s ear, and she felt Max´s hand go under the material of her robe, she leaned into Max´s body his hands searching her heated skin of her stomach.
"But we can´t..." Liz leaned her head against Max´s shoulder.
"Sssh don´t say anything" Max whispered as he turned Liz around.
As Liz faced Max his eyes were full of desire.
"I´ve wanted you from the first moment I saw you" and the Max lowered his lips to Liz´s lips.
The kiss was desperate, searching as if they both knew what unknown barriers they were breaking, Max pulled Liz closer to him, placing his hands behind her neck, his tongue slide over Liz´s sweet lips, asking for access, Liz obliged to his tongue opening her mouth so Max could enter, he tasted the wet recesses of Liz´s mouth, revelling in her taste.
His hands moving over the soft skin of he breasts, venturing further down.
Liz´s hands were grasping at the skin of Max´s back, as she felt her body heat to Max´s caresses.
Max started to pull away at Liz´s robe, going to his knees, Max smiled into Liz´s eyes, as Max went to open Liz´s legs, the two were unexpectantly interrupted.
"Hi, I´m home, Liz where are you"?
Liz heard Isabel calling out her name.
Taking in Liz´s nearly naked body, Max rose to his feet, leaving a trail of kisses on Liz´s stomach, between her breasts around her neck.
Liz wanted to get out of there, not wanting to be caught nearly in the act with Max,
"Max please, let me out of here" Liz pleading to Max
Max licked his lips, grinning at her, "this is not finished yet Liz", he attempted to attach him lips to Liz´s one more time.
"Max stop it now" Liz sternly said, then pushing him away Liz unlocked the door, and opened it, quickly peering out the door to see if Isabel was coming, Liz seeing that the coast was clear, darted out of the bathroom, and ran into her bedroom,
Closing the door, behind her, Liz leaned against the door, sliding down she sat on the floor of her bedroom.
Her fingers trembled as she ran them over her still burning lips.
"What almost happened there" Liz asked herself, before she buried her head in her hands and cried.

TBC

Hopes yous liked that last part, tell me what yous thought
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

Hi BehrObsession, Becca 1974, Dreaming of Roswell Forever, roswellchick03, Hilaria 18, anonymousarfan, Asianbehr, rosbuffyangelfanatl thanks to you´s all the the feedback, you´s know how to get me to post sooner.

Alien 614, no Jeff and Dianne have no idea about Max and Liz

AznGurl87, ummm Max does at the moment, but remember he´s still a player

Lana you make me laugh, I loved that, OMG, I´m panting.....I never pant.

Abbs, thanks bud for the feedback, how´s it going back home

Lita_Harrington, wow that´s a fascinating story what a situation to be in. Thanks for writing

Part 3

The next morning Liz left for school before the others woke up. She had been up all night thinking about what had happened between her and Max.
In a way Liz was pleased that Isabel had interrupted then like she did, before anything went to far.
From the first day, Max hadn´t made a very good impression on Liz, and then yesterday in the bathroom ......his touch, the kiss.
Liz tried to push the images of a naked Max covering her body with soft kisses but the touch of his lips on her body had made her feel alive, like she was on fire.
Liz knew that she and Max were not blood brother and sister, but still the thought of him being her step-brother still bewildered her.
Parking her car in the school carpark, Liz leaned back against her seat, what was she going to do.

For the most part of the day Liz had been successfull in avoiding Max, she had 3rd period with Maria, and as the buzzer went Liz gathered her belongings and scooted to the door.
Maria had been worried about Liz, Liz looked like hell runover, and she quickly followed Liz out of the classroom.
"Liz wait up" Maria called out to her.
Liz slowed down letting Maria catch up to her.
Facing Liz, Maria looked at the dark rings under Liz´s eyes.
"Liz you look like crap"
"I know" Liz rubbed her eyes that were aching for sleep.
Maria knew something was up with Liz,
"Do you wanna talk about it"? Maria asked her in concern.
"I don´t know if talking will help anything" Liz voice wavered on the edge of tears.
"C´mon we can go somewhere quiet" Maria said putting an arm around Liz she leaned her tired head on Maria´s shoulder.
"I know a quiet place" Maria supported Liz, as Liz began to sniffle.

Maria and Liz were driving out of Roswell into the desert, the drive was quiet, and after about 15 minutes Maria pulled the red Jetta up to a cluster of rocks.
"C´mon we can sit up there" Maria pointed up to the top of the rocks.
Once they were sitting comfortably, Maria pulled out a packet of M+Ms
"Here have some, looks like you haven´t eaten all day"
"Thanks" Liz replied taking a small hand full of the multi-coloured M+Ms
"You wanna talk about it" Maria stared ahead of her at the desert that lay before them.
"I don´t know where to start" Liz admitted quite frankly.
"Start at the beginning" Maria shrugged her shoulders.
Taking a deep breath, "Max and I were about 30 seconds away from having sex yesterday"
"What"! Maria spat out her M+M that had been in her mouth.
"Your joking aren´t you"? Maria now had her full attention on Liz.
"I wish I was" Liz looked down,.
"OMG, how did that happen"? Maria asked not believing her ears.
Liz repeated the whole story to Maria after Liz had finished.
"Liz I´m telling you he´s a player, he´s only using you, believe me I´ve known Max all my life" Maria began to caution her, pulling Liz into a hug
"But I don´t get it why me, I mean I´m his step-sister" Liz began to cry freely glad to know she could talk to someone about the whole situation.
"I don´t know what game Max Evans is playing out, but don´t get caught up in his webs and lies, your only end up getting hurt" Maria pulled back from Liz the concern showing in her eyes. "That jerk, how could he do that to you, and in your Fathers home, he wait until I get my hands on him, I´m going to kill him" Maria´s mind started ticking away thinking of 101 ways to kill Max Evans over and over again.
"No Maria you can´t say anything to him, he can´t know I told anyone" Liz begged Maria.
"OK I won´t say anything, but if he tries anything with you again, don´t try to hold me back Liz" Maria huffed and folded her arms over her chest.
"But what am I going to do Maria, I live with him"? Liz was at odds end, thinking how she could go on.
"Yeah that´s not an easy question" Maria grimaced seeing just what kind of situation Liz was in.
"Just avoid being alone in the house with him, but if you can´t do anything about it ring me up, I´ll come over and make sure he keeps his mits to himself"
"That´s about the best I can do at the moment isn´t it" Liz had a defeated look on her face.
"For now anyway" Maria pulled Liz back into her arms. "I just wish I could help you some more"

For the next few days, Liz had tried her best to stay out of Max´s way.
It hadn´t been an easy task but it was working as best as it could.
Max had noticed how Maria was practically glued to Liz´s side, Liz never seemed to be alone.
At home it had been so easy to avoid Max. Liz had been waking up extra early to leave for school, but this morning, as Liz went to walk down the hallway, the bathroom door opened and Max walked out with just a towel around his waist.
Liz stopped in her tracks, not being able to move, as she saw how the droplets of water, were slowly running down Max´s wet skin.
Closing the door, Max went to walk to him room, he caught the look in Liz´s eyes, and smiled to himself.
No Liz had to be strong, she couldn´t go around for the rest of her life pretending Max didn´t exist, straightening her back-pack on her shoulder, she walked purposely towards Max.
Max´s eye contact had stayed fixed to Liz´s as she walked past Max pulled her over so that she was leaning against the wall.
"Max please don´t..." Liz closed her eyes as Max pushed his body against Liz´s body.
"Liz please don´t avoid me like this" Max whispered sliding his hand down the soft skin of Liz´s face.
"Max we can´t continue this" Liz felt as Max´s leg inched between her own legs seperating them, rubbing against the bare skin of her inner thigh, and his face nuzzled closer to hers.
Liz began panting as she saw how close Max´s lips were to hers, his hand grazing over her breast.
"Max no" then pushing him away Liz run as fast as she could out of the house.
"Fuck" Max cursed himself closing his eyes as he watched Liz disappear.

Since the episode at home, Liz had been making sure that Maria never left her sight, Liz was completely high-struck at what almost happened to this morning, every step she took she felt as if Max was walking behind her, Maria could feel Liz´s anxiety.
Just as they were walking down the crowded hallway, Michael and Kyle walked up to Liz and Maria.
"Hey Maria I have to talk to you" Michael stopped Maria in her walk standing right before you.
"I can´t, I have to ..." but Michael had pulled Maria away. Maria tried to get away from Michael, but Michael was persistant, if what Max had said was true he wasn´t going to push his chance to aske Maria out.
Liz looked as Maria walked away from her, now what was she going to do if she saw Max.
"Hey you know I haven´t really gotten the chance to get to know you Liz" and Kyle looped his arm in Liz´s pulling Liz along as they walked.
Grinning away to himself, thinking how big Max owed him.

"Where are we going to "? Liz asked just wanting to get away from Kyle.
He had been talking non stop about the football game he had last week and how he scored 2 touch downs.
As Kyle and Liz approached a door, Kyle slowed down
"Umm Liz it was really nice meeting you, I have to get going now, see ya" and looking at his watch, Kyle dashed off leaving Liz standing alone in the corridor.
"That was weird" Liz said to herself, just as she was about to go and find Maria, the door to the room opened and an arm pulled her inside.
"What the hell" Liz looked to see Max holding onto her arm
Once inside Max pushed her inside and locked the door.
"Yous had this all planned" Liz hissed at Max as she went forward to escape, but before she was able to take another step Max had surrounding Liz in his arms, kissing her forcefully.
Liz went to beat the Max´s back she had balled her hands into little fists, but as the kiss deepened she stood there with her raised fist hanging limply in the air. Her head was spinning, and Liz relaxed her body into Max´s strong arms, responding to his kiss. The kiss was desperate, as tongues began to entangle themselves together duelling to taste the other, searching. Liz felt herself beginning to lose control, but there was nothing she could do as her skin heated at the touch of Max´s hand grazing her back.
"Max please we can´t continue this" Liz tried to fight the last piece of will-power she had left inside of her.
Max´s hand began to reach higher fingers began to unhook Liz´s bra, attaching his lips to Liz´s neck he grazed his hands down the sides of Liz´s body, going down to his knees he raced his hands over Liz´s breast, watching how her nipple hardened under the thin material of her top.
"Max please" Liz begged him, her eyes closing as she felt Max pull the hem of her top upwards, applying his hungry lips to the bronzed skin of her flat stomach.
"Max your not making this easy for me" Liz let her head fall backward, as Max lay feather light kisses over her very heated kiss, she felt Max´s tongue slide along the edge of her loosened bra, as Max began to rise slightly preparing himself for his onslaught.

Liz´s head was just spinning, she was trying to think, just a thought anything, but the more Max kissed her wanting body Liz started to surrender to her desires the sensations going through her body making her mind cloud over in ecstacy, as Max´s hands inched it´s way onto Liz´s breast, moulding them in his hands.
Liz staggered backwards, her hands finding what felt like the edge of a table as Max pushed the material of her top and bra away and began to suckle on her pointed nipple.
"Oh Max" Liz called her voice yearning in desire.
Max expertly circled Liz´s nipple with his tongue, her sweet scent driving him crazy, opening his eyes Max looked up to see Liz´s face, she was biting on her bottom lip in anticipation, her hands leaning firmly against the table, pulling her nipple into his mouth Max´s mouth sucked on Liz applying just enough pressure as his tongue flicked over the tip.
Moving his hand downwards, Liz felt Max begin to tug her skirt down.
Max began to slide the skirt down her shapely legs. His mouth trailing its way back down to Liz´s stomach.
Snapping her head upwards, Liz realised how far she had let Max go.
"No we can´t be doing this" Liz pushed Max back from her, straightening her clothes up.
"Liz when are you finally going to stop fighting this" Max stood to his feet, wiping his lips.
"Max when are you going to finally see we have no future" Liz pulled her skirt up so it was sitting properly on her overheated body.
"Why not"? Max asked stubbornly.
"Because your my step-brother" Liz bit at her swollen lips.
"I don´t give a fuck" Max admitted honestly.
"But I do" Liz sunk onto the edge of the table.
"Why Liz it´s not like we´re really related" Max swiped his hand through his hair in frustration.
"But, but" Liz tried to think up an excuse.
"But what Liz"? Max cornered her.
"But what about Pam" Liz looked sadly into Max´s eyes.
"Fuck Pam" Max angrily replied.
"It´s easy for you to say, Max I´m scared it´s just that with your reputation and everything" Liz leaned the side of her face on her upraised hand.
"So that´s what this is all about, my reputation" Max couldn´t believe she had brought that up, it felt like someone had taken the wind out of him.
"I just don´t want to set myself up to be hurt" Liz pleaded to Max with her eyes.
"Who said I´m going to hurt you"? Max baggered her.
"Well your reputation doesn´t leave me thinking anything else, I mean you haven´t shown any real interest in me than trying to get down my pants" Liz eyed Max warily.
"So what do you want from me then"? Max asked in desperation.
"I don´t know" Liz pushed Max out of the way" please Max just give me space" Liz bolted out of the door, running down the corridor with tears in her eyes.
Max stared as the door closed behind Liz , he hadn´t been expecting that to happen, he had been expecting more.
Max wasn´t used to not getting the girl, he always got the girl.
But Liz was different that any other girl he had ever met.
Most girls would have given into Max straight away.

Liz was a challenge.

No Liz was more than a challenge, she was frustrating, to say the least.
As Max sat alone in the eraser room he pondered over the things Liz had said to him.
"But what about Pam"? Max couldn´t believe that Liz thought that Pam was a threat. Every guy in the football team knew Pam was always ready to go. It wasn´t that Pam wasn´t OK as a person, she just wasn´t the kind of girl that Max seriously thought he wanted a relationship with.
Is that what I want from Liz? Max thought to himself.
He had to admit, Liz was hot, but Max began to wonder if he had what it took to be able to make Liz happy.

Was he capable of making any girl happy?

As his thoughts went back to Liz, Max stuffed his hands in his pockets,
trudging down the corridors he wondered what he was going to do about the situation between himself and Liz.

TBC

hope yous liked that part don´t forget the feedback.
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

Big shouts going out to con angel, Lizzie_Parker 17, extingman, Dreaming of Roswell Forever, Hilaria 18 (LMAO after reading your comment), rosbuffyangelfanalt, Thumbelina, BehrObsession, Asianbehr, Anonmousarfan, Tabascobehr, and roswellluver, thanks for the feedback yous all sent, I love reading everyones after-thoughts.

Lana so a cold shower huh! Ohh you got me laughing.

Abbs, I haven´t been back home for 3and a half years, you know everyday for the last month, I´ve been hanging out for fish n´chips, mince pies and sausage rolls, you can´t get nothing like that around here.
There I go thinking about my stomach again.

Part 4

What happened to Maria when Michael dragged her away.

Maria watched as Liz disappeared from sight as Michael pulled her by the arm.
"You know you don´t have to pull my arm out my socket" Maria scolded Micheal.
"How what´s your damned problem, the cat got your tongue or something" Maria slapped Michael, "where the hell are you dragging me" Maria tried to pull her arm out of Michaels strong hold.
Michael had thought what he would say to Maria in his head. He didn´t want to mess this up and repeated his speech over again in his head.
Maria saw that Michael was leading her towards the old bike shed because no one ever rode a bike to school it was always empty.
As they got to the desert shed Michael swung Maria around to face him, she had stopped ranting and raving since the moment Michael had pulled her out here.
As Michael searched for his words he had planned to say to Maria, his mind went blank, plan B then Michael thought to himself, but there was no plan B so Michael instead pulled Maria into his arms, Maria´s breath was taken away as Michael planted his lips onto hers.
Maria had her eyes opened at first, in shock Michael Guerin had never shown any interest in her before, now she was outside in the bike shed with him, making out.
Maria went to push Michael away, but Michael deepened the kiss, Maria´s head began to spin and when thought she couldn´t breath away she finally managed to push Michael away, as the 2 stared at each other out of breath Maria ran her fingers over her lips where Michael lips had left hers still wanting.
"What was that all about"? Maria take in a deep breath of fresh air.
"A kiss" Michael answered, swiping at his swollen lips.
"I realise that, I mean why, what made you do that to me" Maria raised her eyebrows thinking if he was for real or not.
"I..I´ve always wanted to do that to you" Michael admitted softly.
"Oh I get it this is some kind of big joke isn´t it, and Max or Kyle are hiding around the corner" Maria shook her head thinking she had hit onto something, "Max, Kyle you´s can come out now, the jokes over no more hiding now" Maria turned her head here and there, waiting for them to walk out of there hiding places.
This is no joke Maria, truly I did this on my own accord" Michael swiped his hand through his long hair, "I wanted to kiss you, I always have"
"So tell me then Michael how long have you had this urge to kiss me then"? Maria pouted her glossy lips at Michael, and motioning her finger at Michael to come to her, Maria thought this new development in her life could prove interesting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning Max woke up early and went to have a shower. After staying up all night Max figured out that somehow he had to earn Liz´s respect Max had figured out his game-plan, it was simply but ingenious.

Self-restraint.

As Max walked down the hallway he whistled to himself, thinking how this was the start of a brand new day.
As Max approached the bathroom door, it opened and Liz practically walked head first into Max.
"Oh sorry, I didn´t know you were there Max" Liz scarlet coloured skin flushed in embarassment.
Max clenched his hands into fists, he could do this.
"Oh no worries Liz nothing happened" Max inhaled Liz´s scent in.
Max looked into deep pools of chocolate the more Max stared in Liz´s eyes he started to get butterflies in his stomach, and the knuckles of his hands turned an unsavourly white.
"Ummm, I was just going to get my back pack" Liz licked the bottom of her lip, seeing the specks of yellow shine in Max´s amber eyes.
Max slowly peeled his eyes away from Liz´s, steeling a look his eyes began drifting down Liz´s neck, over her breasts and down to the exposed shin of Liz´s stomach, that had pecked out from her tiny little top that clung perfectly to her body.
Max
Sweat began to cover Max´s brow, Max wanted to reach out and run his hand over Liz´s smooth skin, and down the contours of her body.
Liz bit the bottom of her lip as the silent tension between her and Max began to come stiffenly hot.
Max watched as Liz raised a hand running it down the underside of her chin down her neck, how every touch of her fingers appeared to graze over her soft skin and stop at the top of her breast and linger there.

What Max would do to be those fingers.

When Max thought that he would loss every inch of his self-restraint, a door opened up behind them.
"Max you better not take to long in the bathroom, I have to do my hair" Isabel shrilled in her best morning voice.
"Whatever Iz" Max snapped himself out of his thoughts, watching how Liz´s eyes darted from side to side in nervousness.
"I better get going" Liz turned her face up to see Max one more time.
"Yeah sure Liz" Max stepped out of her way, as Liz walked passed Max he turned his head to watch her walk away from him, his eyes fixed on how her hips swung as she walked.
"Well are you going to use the bathroom or not Max" Isabel bit at Max, as she stood in the doorway of her bedroom with her hands of her hips.
"Go to hell Iz" Max went into the bathroom, hearing Isabel cursing him as he locked the door

Going into the kitchen Max was greeted by Liz trying to get something down from one of the cupboards, she was stretching on her tippy toes, cause her skirt to gather up the back of her bronze thighs.
Unintentionally Max moved up behind Liz, "let me help you get that down" Max´s body rubbed innocently against Liz´s, as Max reached up and noticed her hand was trying to locate a cup, as Max leaned into Liz he placed his hand on what he thought was the bench, but unexpectantly ended up on top of Liz´s hand.
Liz looked up to see Max´s face above his eyes kept her stayed fastened to Max´s deep amber eyes, if Liz was right she swore she saw something in Max´s eyes-longing.
As Max pulled the cup out, Liz lowered her body to the ground, as her feet touched the ground she realised her body was leaning hard against Max´s hard body, she closed her eyes as she felt Max´s warm breath then linger on her skin, her imagination was taken back to the scene in the bathroom.
Liz closed her eyes in anticipation, tensing her hands she felt Max´s fingers entwine in her own, Liz rolled back her head as her body went in fire.
"I´m sorry Liz, I didn´t mean that to happen" Liz felt the whisper of Max´s soft voice breath through her skin, before Max took a hesitant step backwards.
Opening her eyes Liz steadied her balance, "it was nothing" Liz then turned to Max, facing him Liz even managed an embarassed smile.
Max looked through hooded eyes, he felt the rush of energy go through his veins when he had touched Liz.
"Sure Liz it was nothing" Max tried to kid himself, "I´m sorry Liz, it won´t happen again" Max said honestly.
"Yeah, I believe you" Liz leaned against the kitchen counter, contemplating what Max had just said to her.

For the next couple of days Max gave Liz the space she needed, and with every fibre of his body, restraint his need to take Liz.
Max had been fighting a battle inside of himself, Max was of course a typical horny teenager, sometimes it was difficult for Max not to react to Liz especially when her outfits were screaming out sex appeal.
Liz had been fighting her own demons. Max had really gotten underneath her skin, she noticed how Max had been taking advantage of her lately, and Liz respected that.
As Liz sat at the kitchen table doing her home-work her mind began to wonder, taking her back to that first fiery moment in the bathroom.
Liz remembered how Max had left a trail of hot kisses up her body, and Liz began to squirm in her seat as the thought of Max´s lips began to explore her body.
As Liz´s fantasy started to get the better of her a voice interrupted her.
"Oh there you go Liz, I was wondering where you were"? Max flashed her a smile as he went to the refrigerator door, opening it.
"Where else would I be" Liz snapped at him feeling like Max had seen her thoughts
Max ignored the uncivil tone in Liz´s voice, reaching inside the fridge Max pulled a bottle of cherry coke out" My Mom and Jeff aren´t going to be in for dinner tonight, and Izzy´s got something on with Tess so we have to fend for ourselves" Max opened the bottle and leaning one hand on the bench took a long sip quenching his thirst.

Liz still feel flushed she hadn´t meant for her thoughts to go so far, but had really affected her.
"Are you alright Liz"? Mas noticed how Liz breathing was harboured.
"I´ll be fine" Liz tried to relax her overheated body.
Max walked over to her, placing his hand on her forehead, "Liz your burning up".
"I´m OK I said" Liz abruptly said, knowing the real reason why her skin was burning.
"No Liz your not, your skins boiling up".
Standing up, Liz was frustrated that Max wouldn´t leave it at that.
"Look I said I was OK" she yelled at him, but instead of pushing Max away Liz pulled his face to hers, hungrily searching Max´s lips with hers.
Feeling Liz´s lips on his Max at first didn´t know how to react, he hadn´t been expecting Liz to kiss him like this, he hadn´t been expecting Liz to kiss him at all, but as he felt Liz´s hands running over the material of his t-shirt Max deepened the kiss, for all the self-control Max had been practicing over the last couple of days, it was all gone in that one second.
"Max we better take this upstairs" Liz released the bottom of Max´s lips with her lips then reattached them to the skin of Max´s neck.
"Yeah your right Liz", Max felt that himself burning for more.
The scooping Liz in his arms, Max walked upstairs, Liz circling her arms around his neck.
As the pleasure of having Liz suckle at his skin started to get the better of him, Max backed Liz into the hallway wall. Stumbling he covering the back of Liz´s head with his hand, so she wouldn´t get hurt, then leaning into Liz, Max smoothered her wanting mouth with his own.
Feeling Max´s lips on hers, Liz opened her mouth slightly that was enough an invitation for Max to slip his tongue inside, tasting Liz´s wet recesses.
Liz had her arms tightly around Max´s neck, lifting her legs Liz straddled Max´s waist pulling Max´s body closer to her core.
Max ran a hand up Liz´s thigh his fingers skimming the edge of Liz´s panties, Max fingers grazed the skin underneath the thin material until both hands were massaging Liz´s ass, then rubbing his erection against the wetness of Liz´s panties, Max opened his eyes.
To his surprise on better inspection Liz had a single tear running down her reddened cheek.
Max pulled his hands away from Liz´s ass, his thumb moving to Liz´s tear wiping it away, as Max watched Liz´s lip quiver, she leaned her head against his hard shoulder.
"I´m sorry" Liz whispered.
Max´s body went taunt, as he heard the defeated tone in Liz´s voice, Max pulled Liz into his arms.
"It´s OK Liz, we´re not going to rush this" Max´s hand went to the nape of Liz´s neck allowing her hair to run through his fingers.
As Liz´s looked into Max´s softened amber eyes Max thought to himself.

She will not be one of my conquests, this girls for keeps.

Searching Max´s eyes Liz said "Max I´m sorry for coming on to you like that, I don´t know what........".
Raising his finger to her lips Max stopped Liz before she could say anything more, understanding what she was going through.
"Liz we´ll get through this together" Max smiled at her.
In that one moment Max had never been so touched before in his life, all of that from a single tear.

TBC

I don´t know about that last part, I had editted it about 5 times until I was semi-OK with this, tell me what you´s thought.[/img]
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

Hi too, rosbuffyangelfanatl, Lita_Harrington, extingman, Hilaria18, Asianbehr, Itzstacie, BehrObsession, Dreaming of roswell Forever, Alien614, roswellluver thanks for the feedback and your comments on the last part, good to know what you´s thought.

Abbs, I know it´s been a long time, hopefully I can make it home next year.

Lana, how funny because cheese on toast in one of my favourite foods.

I really needed a break from posting so often because I in the end I was getting my stories mixed up with the other, so thanks for being patient between posts, also from August the 2nd until the 14th I will be away on holiday, so I won´t be able to post until August 15th at the earliest.

Next part.

As Liz´s body trembled against Max´s still over-heated body he rocked her in his arms.
"Sssshhh Liz it´s all going to be OK" then looping his arm around Liz´s shoulder he lead her into his bedroom.
Sitting Liz down onto his bed, Max sat down next to her, taking her hand in his, the simple touch of Liz´s hand sending exhilirating sensations through Max´s body.
"So what are we going to do Max"? Liz leaned her head against Max.
"We take things slowly, and see where they go to from there" Max held Liz closer to him.
"But we´re brother and sister for goodness sake" Liz still not feeling right about this.
"We´re step-brother and step-sister, who are even blood related" Max corrected Liz, a shiver going through his spine not liking the implications Liz had implied.
"But I mean don´t it´s wrong" Liz said thinking with her head, not feeling with her heart.
"Says who"? Max challenged Liz with a slight grin on his face.
"Well, welll....."
"Like I thought, you can´t think of anyone" Max´s smile widened.
"It´s just so freaky, thinking how I want to sleep with my step-brother" Liz´s eyes bugged out.
"Oh really" Max´s grin just growing by the second, as he nuzzled his nose into the soft skin of Liz´s neck, inhaling Liz´s scent, there was only one word to explain how Liz smelled-intoxicating.
"Yeah I mean wasn´t my actions in the kitchen that obvious" Liz crooked her neck more as tingling feeling floating through her body.
"I yeah, you surprised me alright, I wasn´t expecting you to jump me like that" Max grinned wolfishly as he nibbled at Liz´s ear.
"I did not just you" Max´s touch overwhelming Liz, her eyes closing as the moment got the better of her.
"I mean your not the first girl who´s wanted to jump me, it happens all the time" Max grinned even more.
"Your so full of yourself" Liz whacked Max playfully across the arm.
"And your absolutely irresitible" Max trailing gently kisses down her jaw-line.
"Max we have to stop this" Liz whispered as she began to melt into Max´s arms.
Liz lowered her body gently down on the bed, Max leaned over Liz his lips moulding together with Liz´s lips, as his fingers weaving themselves in Liz´s silky hair.
"Max we....we" suddenly forgetting what she was going to say as she began to lose herself.

Waving at Alex good-bye, Isabel noticed Max´s jeep and Liz´s car parked up in the drive-way as she walked in the front door.
"Hello" she called out, and when she was met only with silence shrugged her shoulders and looked over the papers Alex had printed out for her, pleased with the report she had written up.
Getting a bottle of water out of the fridge, Isabel walked up the stairs going into her bedroom.
Sitting down at her desk Isabel pulled out her maths homework wanting to finish her maths homework for tomorrow.
"Oh shit, I can´t find my calculator" Isabel checked and double-checked her bag.
"I´ll borrow Max´s" she said to herself remembering Max always left his calculator on his desk next to his computer.
Walking out of her bedroom she didn´t even knock and barged into Max´s bedroom.
"What the hell" Isabel shreiked seeing her brother and step-sister bodies entangled together.
"Why the fuck don´t you learn to knock" Max shouted at Isabel as he and Liz sat up in horror, Liz straightening her clothes up and moving away from Max.
"What the hell do you´s two think you´s are doing"? Isabel yelled out.
"It´s none of your business Iz" Max narrowed his eyes at Isabel.
"Like hell it isn´t" Isabel stood there with a hand resting on her hip,
"You say anything to anybody and God help me I´ll wring your neck Isabel I swear" Max stood face to face with Isabel, not letting her intimidate him.
"Max, just leave it" Liz pulled at his arm. "Please Max".
Max turned to look at Liz pleading to him, taking one step back towards him.
"And you, I thought that you were cleverer than that" Isabel spat at Liz.
"Like what Iz, like what" Max´s temper rising again.
"I swear if you say or do anything against us, your regret it" Max warned Isabel.
"What will you do Max, for Gods sake yous two are brother and sister" Isabel crossed her arms across her chest.
Liz sunk to Max´s bed, she knew this was all to good to be true.
"Just leave it Iz" Max´s tone in his voice giving Isabel a chill down her spine.
"Go to hell ass-hole" Isabel screamed at Max before slamming his bedroom door shut.
Max closed his eyes in disbelief, his hand whipping through the locks of his onyx coloured hair.
"Max go and talk to her" Liz take a deep breath in, and went to Max´s side.
"Talk to her Max" Liz´s soft voice calming Max´s mood.
Turning to face Liz, Max pulled her into his arms.
"I´m not going to give you up Liz" Max placed his large hands on the side of Liz´s face.
"Talk to her first Max" Liz soul cried out.
"I won´t lose you" Max pulled Liz against his body sweeping his hand over her luscious long hair, his voice whispered.

Knocking on Isabels door, Max entered when he heard Isabel saying "go away".
"I thought I told you to go away" Isabel said, not bothering to look at Max.
"Iz, I´m not giving up on Liz" Max said very adamantly.
"She´s your step-sister Max" Isabel crossed her arms.
"But we´re not blood related, 1 month ago I didn´t even know she existed" Max said nearing Isabel.
"But what will Mom and Jeff say" Isabel swung her head around to face Max.
"Nothing, your not going to say nothing" Max let out calmly.
"And suppose I don´t say nothing, what do you think will happen when one of them find out about yous two" Isabel questioned Max.
"I guess Liz and I will just have to face that problem when it happens but all I can tell you for now is that I´m starting to feel things about Liz that I can´t explain, feelings that I have never experienced before. I don´t know what is going to happen between Liz and I, but I´d like to think that I at least gave these new feelings a chance to see where they´re going to lead us". Max said honestly.
"You really like her don´t you Max"? Isabel looked at Max puzzled..
"Yeah you could say that" Max pursed his lips together.
"But she´s still our step-sister Max" Isabel frowned and lines appeared on her forehead.
"Izzy, you know what my track record is like with girls, but Liz is like no other girl I know. She just doesn´t fall at my feet, and give me what ever I want, she has spunk, more spunk than I have ever seen in a girl before, and Isabel to tell you the truth I don´t think I can control what´s going on between Liz and I, I have to give us a go" Max tried to reason with Isabel.
"Honestly, I don´t know if I can approve of his" Isabel faced Max.
"I don´t want your approval, I just want you to give us a chance to see where we are going to go to from here" Max practically begged Isabel.
"OK, I won´t say anything to Mom and Jeff, but just don´t expect me to support you on this one Max, I´m not going to snitch you out OK" Isabel relented somewhat.
"Thanks for that Iz, at least it´s something" and not completely dejected Max walked out of Isabels bedroom, "thank-you God" Max closed his eyes and leaned against the wall knowing that he had at least bought Liz and himself some time.

TBC

How did you´s like that part, are yous surprised not to read any nookie?
Tell me what you´s thought
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

wow, after a long break here´s another part for yous.

A huge thanks to narly 21, Elizabeth, smilee UK, the better twin, DeStInYvsFate, anonymousarfan, Thubleling, roswellluver, Hilaria 18, Alien 614, Asianbehr, Itzstacie, Dreaming of Roswell Forever, rosbuffyangelfanatl.
and also thanks for being sooooo patient with me.

Maia :D :D

Part 5

The next day Jeff and Diane drove to Hondo, Isabel didn´t particularly want to stick around with Max and Liz so she went with her Mom and Jeff, under the pretense that she wanted to go shopping.
As Max made his way down to the kitchen, he stopped in his step hearing Liz singing to herself.
Smiling to himself, Max walked casually into the room enclosing his arms around Liz, "hey beautiful", Max snuggled his nose into the sweet scent of Liz´s hair.
"Hey yourself" Liz turned in his arms to face him.
"Well aren´t I going to get a good morning kiss" Max pulled Liz closer against his body before planting a kiss on her plush lips.
"Not with your morning breath" Liz rose her eyebrow at him.
Holding a hand to his mouth, Max exhaled, "it´s not that bad" Max pulled a face an leaned his back against the counter, as Liz continued making breakfast.
"It´s not that" Liz looked up from what she was doing, "it´s just that after last night with Isabel, we should be more careful you know".
"I know Liz, but I can´t help it when I´m around you" Max told her, as he picked at the food frying in the pan, and popped it into his mouth.
"fingers" Liz playfully slapped at Max´s hand, " anyway Max we just have to watch ourselves at home, if my Dad and your Mom ever find out about us, who knows what they´re do to keep us seperated. I just want this to end, just when it´s all began" Liz flipped the eggs over.
"Yeah, I suppose your right" Max then slapped Liz´s butt.
"Max" Liz´s voice shrilled and seeing Max run away from her, she gave chase.
"Your never catch me, I´m to fast for you" Max ran behind the couch now seperating himself from her.
"Oh we´ll just wait and see" Liz unexpectantly climbed onto the couch and lunged herself at Max.
Max fell backwards, with Liz sprawling on top of him.
"See what did I tell you" Liz began to tickle Max.
"Do you really think that your annoying me" Max laughed out loud before flipping Liz over and straddling her, "oh I forgot to tell you, I´m not ticklish". Max grinned down at Liz before tickling Liz to pieces.
"Max, stop it! Max stop it"! Liz screamed out as Max continued his onslaught.
"Max, Max", Michael called out to him, after walking through the back-door.
Max froze, before getting to his feet. Looking stunned at Michael, Max then looked down to a surprised Liz, then giving his hand to her, Max hauled Liz up to her feet. Once standing both Max and Liz began straightening there appearances up.
"What the hell are you´s up too"? Michael asked them suspiciously.
"Nothing" they both looked at each other and tried to appear calm.
"Whatever, well I just come around to see if you wanted to shoot some basketball later on"? Michael asked.
"Yeah sure Michael" Max smiled innocently at him.
Looking around Michael then slapped his hands together, "so what´s for breakfast" Michael said as he stood up.
"Breakfast, oh shit" Liz took off into the kitchen remembering she had food cooking on the stove.

After breakfast, Michael left saying he wanted pick something up at the shops, leaving Max and Liz alone again.
"Shit that was close" Max said once Michael had walked out to the door.
"Tell me about it" Liz said, as she went to clear the plates away. "Max" Liz then paused before him. "I don´t think this is a good idea, I mean you and me, there´s just to much at stake we both have so much to loss" Liz then turned her back on Max, not wanting him to see the tears that were beginning to spring to her eyes.
"Liz please, don´t say that" Max went to her side.
"First Isabel and Michael could have walked in and we could have been in quite a different position, it´s just I don´t know", and she walked away from Max again.
"Liz, look at me would you, Liz just look at me" Max called to her.
Stopping in her tracks, Liz sunk her head down, as the tears seeped from her eyes.
"Look at me" Max gently pulled Liz around to face him.
"I promise Liz, from my part, I will try my best to control myself" Max cupped Liz´s face in his hand. With his finger he tenderly wiped the tears from Liz´s eyes.
"hey this is nothing to get upset about, we´ll be alright" Max bought both of his hands to Liz´s face, turning her face up to look into his face.
"Trust me Liz" Max smiled at Liz understandedly.
"I do" Liz flung her arms around Max. Before he lay his head upon her head and stroked at her long hair.

TBC

this was kinda short, but I hope you´s nonetheless liked it, tell me what you´s thought.
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

I think I have it figured out now. Enjoy.

Maia

Part 6

"Liz are you sure you don´t mind if I leave you tonight" Max sat next to Liz as she lay on the bed.
"Max your´ve got a big game coming up tonight, just because I´m sick, don´t let that stop you from playing" Liz managed a weak smile, as Max brushed a few strands of hair away from her face.
"Are you sure"? Max sympathetically grimaced his lips together.
"Yes, now go before I push you out of the door myself" Liz waved her weak hand at the door.
"Now you make sure that you rest properly while I´m gone" Max placed a gentle kiss on the forehead of Liz´s head.
"Go" Liz repeated.
"Dont´wake up for me" Max gave her a little wave before he ran downstairs to meet Kyle in his car.

"C´mon Evans man you can´t leave me hanging like this" Kyle looked at Max like he was losing his head.
"Man Tracy Hills going to be there, as in ´Big Easy`, Tracy Hill, and Pams going to be there too. Shit Max I don´t know what´s gotten into you in the last couple of weeks. What you turning into a monk or something"?
Max didn´t know what to say, it wasn´t like he could announce to the world that he was in a steady relationship with his step-sister.
"Well are you going to stand there all night or what"?
After winning the football match tonight there was only one thing that Kyle wanted to do. Party, but a reluctant Max just wanted to go home to see how Liz was feeling.
"Look Michaels with Maria, and Alex is off somewhere with Iz. Gimme a break would you".
Knowing that since Liz had moved in Max had been neglecting his friends he finally agreed to go with Kyle.

Arriving at the party people were greeting Max and Kyle´s entrance with cheers, as they walked through the house someone passed Kyle a can of beer, which he immediately guzzled down to chants of "skull, skull, skull" and Max was recieving pats on his back and congratulations for the great game he had played.

Moving into the kitchen Tony Holden passed Max a glass.
"Cheers buddy" Max clinged his glass with Tony´s before drinking the contents in one gulp.
As the guys began talking over the game, a circle of girls surrounded Max.- He politely smiled at the girls acknowledging there presence, but continued conversing with his football buddys.

As the evening went on, and the drinks began to flow easily, Max began to let down his guard that he had so stoically held.
Then walking towards Max, Tracy Hill made her move.
"Hey Max, your looking good"
Max rolled his eyes in his head, was that the best pick up line she could come up with.
Max leaned against the bench everything was a haze, and when Max looked over to Tracy he sworn he was looking at a big blown up fish face.
"Heya knoow you loook like a fiish" Max stumbled over his words pointing in Tracys face and laughing.
Tracy brushed off Max´s last comment, she knew he was drunk, but after she got through with Max.
"Hey why don´t I get you something to drink" Tracy smiled at Max before leaving him there.
At that moment, Kyle passed Tracy and put an arm around Max.
"Hey Bud looks like Tracys gotten her claws ready for you tonight" Kyle sneered at the back of the girl. There weren´t many girls that Kyle didn´t like, but for some reason he had never trusted Tracy.

Just then all hell broke out, "Kyle, Tommy and Steve are having blows outside, we gotta break it up" one of the guys called out to him.
Without thinking twice, Kyle ran out of the room leaving Max alone.
Seconds later Tracy came back into the room.
"Here Max drink this" Tracy put the glass to Max´s lips.
"That´s right drink everything up" Tracy smirked as she watched Max down the drink.
Once Max had finished the drink he almost fell to the floor, the room was spinning and his vision was completely gone.
"Come with me Max, let me help you" Tracy supported Max´s weight against herself as he stumbled.
It hadn´t been easy, but Tracy lead Max outside. She saw how a big crowd of people had gathered around the fight that had erupted outside.
Slowly she lead Max to her car, leaning Max across the front door, she opened the back door an lay Max down on the backseat.
Max collapsed onto the backseat, he was to far gone to know what was happening to him.

The next morning Liz woke up early to go to the toilet. Then going to Max´s door, she knocked quietly awaiting a reply from him.
"He must still be sleeping", Liz opened the door just to take a peak of him.
But as she saw the made bed, Liz opened the door fully.
There had been no sign of Max at all.
Biting her lip nervously Liz walked downstairs to see if there was any sign of him there.
But after searching the kitchen for any signs, she looked outside to see if Max´s jeep was there. When it was obviously clear to Liz that Max didn´t come home that night, Liz only hoped and prayed that nothing had happened to him

TBC

Tell me what you´s thought of the last part
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

Thanks for the replies everyone, like I said earlier I want to finish this fic up asap, so on to the next part.

The next part is really heavy, readers beware.

Part 7

As Max groggily felt a weight lay on top of him, a surly grin graced his face.
"Lis baby", he pulled her body closer towards him.
Feeling soft lips against the sensitive skin of his neck, the voice of Tracy whispered.
"I´ll be whoever you want me too Max". Before she sat back, tugging at the zipper of Max´s jeans.
"Fuck, Babe sinse whenswe getsa car" Max´s head reeled back dazingly taking in the strange surroundings of the vehicle.
"Just relax Max" Tracy licked her lips in anticipation, springing Max´s cock from the restraints of his boxer.
Relaxing his head back Max was incapable of holding it up any longer.
He hissed, as hands ran up the length of his cock.

Waking up groggily, Max was aware of a dead weight lying upon him.
Opening his eyes, Max squinted as the pains of last nights drinking spree started to kick in.

Last nights drinking spree?

Looking at the head that was lying against his chest, Max almost choked seeing the blonde locks that didn´t belong to Liz.
"What the fuck"? Max raised his head, moving whoevers head it was upwards.
"Mmmmm" came the mumbles of the sleeping girl.
"Tracy what the fuck are you doing on me"? Max pushed the girl onto the floor of the car upon recognision who she was.
"Max" the girl moaned in distaste as she fell onto the floor.
"What the fuck did you do to me last night"? Max saw at the way the zipper to his jeans were pulled down, and noticed the pair of panties that were laying at his feet.
Sitting up Max looked at the girl in disgust.
"Just what are you playing at Tracy"?
"Hey Max you didn´t seem to mind screwing me last night" the girl pulled herself onto the seat, straightening her clothes out.
"Like I believe you" Max spat at her.
"Max cmon look around you, figure it out, how many times have you been in this situation before"? Tracy pierced him with her eyes.
Looking at the tail-tail signs it didn´t take Max to conclude that what Tracy had said earlier was true. Checking his front, there was no way to disguise the sticky substance of his cum, that was still partially on the head of his dick.....and the other signs.
"What the hell did you do to me last night"? he yelled at her.
"Nothing that you didn´t want" a grin crossed Tracys face.
"You bitch! Don´t you ever come within 10 feet of me ever again, do you hear me" Max warned the girl, he had never hit a female before, but damnit he was so close to doing it.
"We´ll just wait and see until next time Max" Tracy lifted her arrogant face upwards.
"There´s not going to be a next time, stay away from me" Max yelled at her one more time before getting out of the car and slamming the door.

Brushing his hand nervously through his hair, Max had to get his orientation right. Seeing the house, he remembered arriving at the party with Kyle in his car.
But it was obvious that Kyles car was not parked anywhere on the street anymore. Max just wanted to forget about this nightmare, and go home to Liz.
Liz, Max thought with dismay.
What was he going to tell Liz?
Making his way back to school, Max walked to the car park where he had parked his jeep the night before.
Cranking the engine up Max turned out of the car park and drove away.

Liz looked out from the curtains for the 100th time today. She had tried to contact Max, but he had turned off his cell-phone.
Liz had thought about ringing up Kyle or Michael to ask if they had seen him, but she knew that they would only wonder why she was interested in finding Max. Nobody knew about there relationship apart from Isabel, and Liz knew that even she wasn´t naive enough to belive that either Kyle or Michael would believe her if she said she was playing the part of the worried step-sister.

Liz had waited as patiently as she could all day, and now that day was turning into evening, Liz was starting to become really worried about Max.
Dianne and her Dad were in Santa Fe for the weekend and Isabel had been keeping her distance from Max and herself. But just as she was about to pace the room again, the familiar sounds of Max´s jeep were heard and the lights turned off as the engine died.
Not wanting to give the impression that she had been waiting nervously for his return, Liz flicked a few strands of her hair behind her hair, licking her lips at the same time, trying to appear as if nothing was wrong.
She heard as the front door closed and the hallway light turned on.
Max was just about to walk pass the lounge when he spotted Liz sitting quietly on the couch.
Rolling his eyes, Max stood in the entrance to the room.
"Hi, I´ve been waiting for you all day" Liz said calmly.
"Well I didn´t ask you too" the bite in Max´s voice sent a shiver down her spine.
Crossing her fingers together nervously Liz kept her eyes on him.
"So where have you been then"?
"Look you don´t have to keep tabs on me 24/7" Max mocked the sincerity in her voice.
Furious she stood. "What the hells the matter with you Max, what did I do for you to treat me like this" Liz approached him.
"Look I just wanna have a shower and go to bed" Max turned his back on her ready to make an exit.
"Don´t walk away from me" Liz pulled Max around to see her.
"What´s your damned problem Liz"? he spat.
Liz just bought her hands to her mouth, muffling the sounds of hurt at what she saw on Max´s neck.
"You...your´ve got...hickeys on your neck" the tears pooled in her eyes.
"What did you expect Liz, did you think we were going to run away and live happily ever after"
It felt like he had kicked the wind out of her stomach.
"Max...I"
"You what Liz, you thought we had a chance, we´re step brother and sister for Gods sake" Max´s anger swung out of control.
"But I thought.....you wanted to be with me" Liz bit on the bottom of her lip trying to hold back the tears.
"Well this is the real world Liz, and this is who I really am. I screwed around on you last night. You hear that, I screwed someone else last night. That´s not what you wanted to hear. Well deal. We´re over. There is no you and me anymore".
As the painful words sank into her, Liz pulled back her hand and slapped Max across his face. "You Bastard, you lying, cheating Bastard".
Then ran passed Max and out of the house.
As Max heard the door slam behind her, he just sunk to the floor with his hands holding his head.
"What have I done, God damnit" and he bit back and he did something he hadn´t done since his Dad left his Mom all those years ago.
He cried.

TBC

ummmm, a bit angsty huh. Tell me what you´s thought

Maia
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

Thanks again for the fb. Heres the update.

Part 8

This isn´t how she had expected to finish her date with Alex. Isabel shook her head not believing the events of this evening.
Why hadn´t she seen the signs before?
There had been nothing she had seen that lead her to believe that Alex was right in the decision that he had made tonight. A decision that Isabel had not come to terms with yet.
That he didn´t want to be with her anymore.
Isabel crossed her arms over her chest, as the cold chill of the nights air began to make her freeze.
She knew that she shouldn´t have run out on Alex. But after hearing him telling her that he wanted to pursue a career in his band, and couldn´t devote his time anymore into a relationship, Isabel had ran out of the restaurant, not caring that she had forgotten her jacket there.
As Isabel crossed over the park in an effect to take a short-cut home, she became aware of a figure running in her direction.
Dispelling her thoughts, Isabel listened to the whimpers of whoever it was who was coming closer and closer to her by the second.
"Liz" Isabel caught the blick of the clothes the girl was wearing. "Is that you"?
Unaware that she had trepassed onto someones travels, a tear stricken Liz rose her head. "Isabel what are you doing here"?
"Liz what the hell happened to you"? Isabel took her step-sister appearance in as the light from the moon shone onto Liz´s face.
"He cheated on me Isabel. Max slept with someone else last night".
Before she knew it, Liz had thrown herself into her arms, knowing what her brother was like, Isabel embraced Liz in her arms.
"Hey Sweetie, it´s going to be OK" a sympathetic Isabel wiped away at the tears that streamed down Liz´s face.
"I thought he cared for me. I thought he wanted to be with me" Liz bit down on the bile that now rose from her throat.
"Oh and you believed him, huh" Isabel pulled Liz´s shivering body closer to her. "Your not the first girl he´s done this too, and your definately not the last one he´s going to do it too. Why do you think I was trying to break you and Max up" Isabel shook her head in disbelief.
"I may love my brother, but he´s a Dog. A down right Dirty Dog. I should have warned you from day one. But I thought you would have had more sense to have gotten involved with Max". Isabel leaned her head on top of Liz´s.
"Now tell me what that Dirty Dog did to you again" Isabel asked.

Once Isabel had patiently listened to Liz´s story she stood up.
"Liz it looks like we both got dumped on by our boyfriends tonight. How would you like to join me, I was thinking of going home before I met you. But now I feel like a big sundae. Do you wanna come with me over to Charlie´s, it´s my treat" Isabel held her hand out to Liz.
"But I´m a mess, look at my face" Liz wiped at the tears.
"Oh nothing that water can´t take away. So you going to come or not? I hear Charlie makes the biggest sundaes this side of Roswell". Isabel encouraged her.
"Why not what have I got to lose" Liz finally took Isabels hand as she was hoisted to her feet.
As they made there way over to Charlies, Isabel told Liz how Alex had split up with her tonight. So determined not to allow there present single lifes get to them, the subject turned to other things.

Once at Charlies, Liz went to the bathroom to clean up, while Isabel sat a a booth awaiting there orders. As she sat there Isabel couldn´t believe it as Jacob Roberts approached her table.
Who was Jacob Roberts? One of the biggest hunks of Roswell Hight.
(Imagine a cross between Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom).

But unlike Max, Jocab was not a player, he was just as popular as Max,
but didn´t have Max´s reputation as being a love them then dump them guy.
Isabel had always had a secret crush on Jacob, but since she was going out with Alex she never made a move.
"Hey Isabel, do you mind if I sit at your booth" Jacob asked politely.
"No not at all, take a seat" Isabel tried to play calm.
"So you here by yourself, I didn´t see Alex when I came in" Jacob said.
"Oh Alex and I broke up" Isabel replied.
"I´m sorry Isabel, I did´nt mean to pry" Jocab apologised.
"Oh no it´s OK. We both realised that our relationship wasn´t going anywhere" Isabel shrugged her shoulders.
"So who are you here with"? Jacob nervously asked.
"Oh I´m here with my step-sister" Isabel flashed a smile.
"Will she mind if I´m here when she gets back"? Jacob asked.
"Not at all" Isabel answered. "You here by yourself then Jacob"?
"Yeah, once a month my family go out for dinner, I didn´t want to hang out with them anymore, so I thought I´d come over for a banana split or something" Jacob smiled at Isabel.
Just as Isabel and Jacob were about to order, Liz returned to the booth.
Liz noticed the guy sitting with Isabel. How couldn´t she not notice him, the boy was an absolute hottie.
"Ummm hi, I´m Liz" she introduced herself.
"Liz this is Jacob".
"Hi Liz" Jacob smiled thinking how was he lucky enough to be sitting with probably the two prettiest girls in Roswell.

Once the sundaes had been finished Jacob offered to take the girls home.
Not wanting to miss an opportunity to be with Jacob, both Isabel and Liz agreed.
Once Jacob had followed there instructions home, he parked up outside the Evan´s house. Walking both girls to the door, Isabel and Liz both said good night to him.
Following Isabel into the house, Jacob called Liz back.
"Yeah Jacob" Liz nervously rubbed the top of her thighs, wondering what Jacob wanted.
"Umm Liz, I was wondering if you were seeing anyone, you know do you have a boyfriend"? Jacob asked.
"No I haven´t got a boyfriend" Liz thought back to the wicked words Max had spoken to her earlier.
"Well I was just wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me"?
Liz wanted to say no, this was to close after her break-up with Max.
"Jacob I would..."
"We could just go out as friends and see where it goes to from there"
Liz didn´t what to disappoint him, but. "As long as you understand we are friends why not"? Liz put her foot down adamantly.
Relaxing Jacob then said. "So what are you doing tomorrow"?
"Nothing" Liz replied.
"Do you want to go to the movies with me tomorrow evening"? Jacob hopefully asked.
"Yeah why not" Liz answered.
"So I´ll pick you up about 6.00 tomorrow"
"Yeah 6.00 tomorrow" Liz agreed.
Then moving down the stairs, Jacob waved to Liz, before he waited until she went inside.
Closing the door behind her, Liz couldn´t believe the way tonights events had ended.
"What was that all about"? Isabel looked at Liz confused.
"Come up to my room, I´ll tell you all about it". Liz pulled Isabel by the arm up the stairs.

TBC

That´s me for today. 5 updates today on 5 different fics.
Enjoy.
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

Hi everyone

thanks for the fb, will I have to say that I am really greatful that you´s have enough faith in me to repair Max and Liz´s present situation. LOL.

Part 9

Not wanting to bump into Liz, Max had gone over to meet up the Michael and Kyle. The guys had nothing really planned for the night so and ended up at Kyles messing around with his Play Station.
"What´s the matter with you tonight Max, hell I kicking your ass" Michael said concentrating on the joy-stick.
"Lick me" in frustration Max threw the offending piece onto the ground.
"Hey careful with the goods" Kyle took the opportunity to move to where Max had been sitting picking up the joy-stick up instantly.
Going into the kitchen Max pulled a bottle of cherry coke out of the fridge before walking over to the window and staring out at the night sky.
Turning to see what Max was up to Michael nudged Kyles arm.
"What´s his problem tonight"?
"Probably not getting any" Kyle kept his eyes fastened to the TV screen.

The next day they all had football practice. Saying he´d meet up with them at the football field, Max drove home to pick up his football gear.
Opening the front door very quietly, Max walked into the house. It was still early but if he was fast enough maybe he could escape out of the front door without bumping into Liz or anyone else.
Spying from side to side, Max snuck down the hallway that lead him to his room, turning the door knob slowly, he let himself into his room, closing the door cautiously behind him.
Packing his things into a bag, Max slipped the bag strap over his shoulder as he moved back out of his door again. Turning to close the door, it creaked slightly as he closed it firmly.
"Going anywhere interesting"? The sarcasm not lost in Liz´s voice.
Closing his eyes, Max knew he couldn´t avoid Liz for the rest of his voice.
"Liz....."
"Look don´t worry about it Max, we´re not together anymore. I not going to keep tabs on where you go, or who you fuck" The hurt in Liz´s eyes were clear as Max saw the puffiness around the edges.
"Liz please..." he went to touch her arm.
"Keep your damned hands away from me" Liz spat at him, as she crossed her arms in anger.
Just then a door opened drawing their attention to their parents door.
"Max, Liz what are you´s doing up so early"? A ruffled Jeff stepped into the hallway.
"I´m going back to bed" Liz stormed off, leaving Max standing in the hallway with Jeff. When Max thought his morning couldn´t get off to a worse start his Mom poked her head out of the door.
"Max, and where were you last night"? A frown covered her forehead.
"I was at Kyle´s Mom" he answered.
"And you didn´t think it was important that you contact either Jeff or myself to let us know that"? Dianne moved in front of Max
"Mom, I´m sorry. We got carried away watching videos and stuff, before I knew what the time was, I knew it would be too late to ring anyone".
"Well then you won´t mind if I call Sheriff Valenti to double-check whether your story is true or not. I haven´t seen you since you left for school on Friday and don´t think I didn´t check your room yesterday morning Max" Dianne raised an unamused eyebrow upwards.
"Mom, Jeff I´m really sorry, I promise it won´t happen again, but I have to go I´ve got football practice in 1 hours time" Max looked with all earnst between Jeff and his Mom, before turning around to depart.
"Not so fast young man, your not getting away with this so easily" a warning in his Moms voice alerted Max that he had better listen good to what she had to say.
Turning to face his Mom, Max knew his day couldn´t get any worse.
"Firstly, you can go to your football practice this morning, but I want you home straight afterwards".
"Oh Mom..." he sighed not believing what his Mom had just said.
"Max is that a hickey on your neck...my God it is" a displeased Dianne pushed Max´s face upwards to see the mark.
"Mom" he snapped his face away from her.
With an obvious look of disapproval she said.
"Like I said you come home straight after your practice and if I have to come out and hunt you believe you me. You will regret defying my word".
Max cringed, his Mom was really giving him chills down his back.
"Secondly you go to school, then you come home, for 1 week. No visiting Michael, no visiting Kyle or Alex. There will be no phone call from any of you girl friends, and if I recieve any phone calls from your school so help me God. Do you understand me Max"?
Raising his head Max agreed. "Yes Ma´am. I understand".
"Now you go downstairs and have breakfast, I don´t want you leaving this house until your have had a proper meal, no go", Dianne pointed to the stairwell.
As a dejected Max walked down the stairs to the kitchen Jeff watched him disappear sympathetically.
"Don´t you think your were a bit tough on him Honey" Jeff asked as he turned to her.
"Oh he´s just lucky he´s still allowed to use the jeep for the next week. I´m sorry you had to watch that Jeff" Dianne reached for his hand.
"No I guess your right. We have certain rules in this house, and Max knows them as good as anyone. C´mon lets not talk about the kids anymore, why don´t we go back to bed" A twinkle in Jeffs eye coaxed Dianne back into the bedroom.

Just as Max was taking his cereal bowl to the sink then leave he was met by a terrifying Isabel.
"Asshole" she spat at him.
"What"? Max answered he wasn´t going to take this shit from Izzy as well.
"You heard me. Asshole, what you get a kick out of breaking a girls heart"?
Oh no not her as well Max thought. "This has got nothing to do with you Iz, so keep out of it" he moved to pass her.
Grabbing his arm Isabel swung him around so they were looking eye to eye. Isabel was tall for a woman, Max didn´t intimidate her.
"Well it is my business if your doing it to my step-sister"
"Since when have you cared about Liz"?
"Since the day Jeff told us that his daughter was going to move in with us".
"Im not taking this shit from you" tearing his arm out of Isabels grip Max bounded out of the house.
Walking to his jeep Max wondered if every woman in his house hold were on their period or whether there was something in the water as he cranked the motor and drove off.

Lying on his bed Max had began his 1 week of confinement. His day continued to go downhill for the rest of the day.
At football practice Max hadn´t been able to concentrate properly througout it´s entirety.
His practice had gone so bad that the coach had warned Max that if his next 2 practices before Fridays nights next game didn´t improve-he´d be sitting on the bench.
A head-ache was starting to creep over him, and rolling onto his side Max knew that he wouldn´t be able to sleep.
Not when Liz was in her bedroom down the hallway.
But Max was certain that he had made the right decision.
What else was he supposed to do?
There was no way anyone would believe him would they?
Not with his ´Player`reputation

TBC

Well Extingman you guessed right. Thanks for reading
read my fics

Love In An Elevator
Chances Are
Holding Onto Sunsets
On The Other Side
My Life With You
Secret Desires
Don´t You Touch Me
Dream Girl