Secret Desires (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt 41 - 03/23/04 {WIP}

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

Hi everyone, finally a new post. I just wanted to thank all of my readers who have been patiently awaiting a new part, also to those who have bumped this fic.

Take care all

Maia

Next part

As the next couple of days came and passed, Max and Liz were cautious enough not to arise any undue suspicions about the true nature of their relationship. It hadn´t been easy for them both, but especially for Liz, surprisinly enough. Who after tasting her first taste of ´making love `, had found it sometimes near impossible to control her raging hormones around Max. Now that Liz had ventured and explored the funs of a sexual relationship, she wanted more but against her own needs, tried as well as she could to suppress the urge to take Max whenever she wanted him.
"Max I can´t take this much more". Liz whispered to Max, as she bought her empty plate to the kitchen sink.
"Liz what do mean"? Max smiled back at her innocently. "I know my Moms mentally retarded when it comes to cooking, but it can´t be all that bad, I´m still living". He continued, scraping the rest of his meal into the garbage.
"I´m not talking about your Mom´s cooking". A stern Liz replied, turning to watch her Step-Mom and Dad conversing over the meal.
"I mean....oh God Max, we need to take another ride out to the desert". Liz grabbed Max´s hand, dragging him outside into the backyard.
A nervous Max, checked to see if anyone was watching them, then satisfied that no one was watching them, he lead Liz over to a small rose bed, so they could at least hide themselves from any prying eyes.
Once he was sure that no one was within an earshot of them, Max then went on to say. "Liz you know it´s next to impossible for us to be sneaking off to the desert all the time. Somebody might start getting suspicion and start putting 1 and 1 together".
'"Like who? Isabel-she already knows. Like my Dad, he´s always at work and only comes home during the evenings. Your Mom, same as my Dad, besides we can always say that we went out to the library or something". A determined Liz resounded.
Last edited by Maia on Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

"Liz, it´s just that.." Max replied but was interupted by an unruly Liz.
"Liz, Liz, Liz. That´s all I´ve heard from you since the other day in the desert. Max don´t you understand I need you! I want you Max!! God how embarassing, I´m practically here begging you to take me. What´s the matter Max? Are you scared of people finding out about us, because I´m not. I want everyone to know we´re together, I´m sick and tired of hiding this from the world. Please Max, why can´t we tell our parents about us. Why do we have to keep hiding our feelings for each other away from the rest of the world". She pleaded to him.
Waving his fingers through Liz´s long, soft hair, Max only wished that they could do exactly what Liz wanted, what he wanted....but then there was the trial.
"Liz I wish we could tell everyone about the 2 of us, but we can´t. Well just not right now. The trials coming up soon, and anything negative about me could be used and turned into something uglier than it really is".
"Is that all I am to you Max, something negative that could be used to turn something uglier than it really is". Liz pulled herself away from Max, angry at the words she had just heard.
"No Liz, that´s not what I meant... I didn´t mean it like that".
"I can´t believe that I´m listening to this". A hurt Liz spat out at Max.
"Liz...Liz...please I didn´t mean it like that. Liz don´t runaway from me". Max called out to her, but it was to late as Max watched Liz turn around and run back into the house.

TBC

I´ll get back asap, my computers in demand now, and I will try to get back to post on one of my other fics today. Thanks for reading
read my fics

Love In An Elevator
Chances Are
Holding Onto Sunsets
On The Other Side
My Life With You
Secret Desires
Don´t You Touch Me
Dream Girl
Khivars Daughter