Fall From Grace (UC,Z/L,Adult) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Fall From Grace (UC,Z/L,Adult) [WIP]

Post by jake17 »

Title: Fall From Grace
Author: jake17
Couple: Z/L
Disclaimer: don't own anything related to the show Roswell
Rating: very, very.... adult (you have been warned) :wink:
Summary: Reeling from the break up of a painful relationship Liz Parker, a twenty something, struggling artist decides to retreat to a lake side cabin deep in the woods of Southern Maine. What she was looking for was a quiet place to heal, what she found was a sexual awakening she would never forget...

Chapter one

Staring at the home made drawn map completely lost, Liz sunk down into the seat of her parents old Volvo fighting back tears of frustration.

Six hours of driving with no air conditioner and no radio had left her with little option other then to dwell on her recent painful breakup, and the unexpected loss of a job that all ironically happened on the same horrible day.

Pulling onto the side of a dirt road deep in the dense woods of Maine she suddenly began to question her decision to leave her cozy little apartment in the city.

But the vivid memory of seeing her love in the arms of another woman in the bed they shared gave her little choice.

She had to get out and get away, only this was definitely not what she had in mind.

It was her mother's idea, with her dad away on business, she took it upon herself to grant Liz permission to go to his secret hunting cabin that was usually reserved for 'the guys'.

Which included his buddies from childhood that were scattered across the country but gathered together twice a year for a drunken - poker - eat all you want - hunting and fishing week of debauchery.

Her mother had never been there since women of any kind were strictly prohibited, but she knew where the key was located in case of an emergency, and while Jeff was unreachable at a conference in Florida, she didn't see the harm in letting Liz lick her wounds in his sanctuary for as long as necessary.

To Liz's intense dismay her supposedly solitary relaxing trip was not going as planned.

It had been at least an hour since she had been on anything that even resembled a road and with the sun going down she knew there was no way she would find the cabin tonight.

Hot, exhausted and hungry she sighed looking at the map again before deciding to turn the car around to head back to the highway, that is if she could even find her way out of the many turns she had made on the very indistinguishable roads that were marked by pictures of broken fences, and hollow trees instead of actual names.

Thinking her best bet would be to find a motel and rest for the night she went to start the car only to hear a horrible grinding noise followed by a series of clicks.

“No, no no... please don't do this now... ”

Resting her forehead on the steering wheel she pulled her long dark hair up off of her shoulders and reached for a napkin to wipe the sweat from her neck.

“I can't believe it's this hot in September, I can't believe I'm suck out here, why did I let her talk me into this.”

Hearing a twig snap and the slight rustle of dry leaves she looked up to see a ruggedly handsome man holding a shot gun over his right shoulder with a yellow lab by his side standing on the edge of the road glaring at her with an expressionless gaze.

Not having seen another human being in almost two hours Liz was more than shocked to see not only a man, but a devastatingly gorgeous guy that seemingly appeared out of thin air right before her eyes.

She couldn't help but stare back at him as he stood still as a statue, with an all consuming presence that definitely demanded your attention, especially if you were a heterosexual woman with a pulse.

From what she could make out in the dusk of the early evening he was tall, with jet black hair that swept haphazardly over the most unusual color eyes she had ever seen.

It reminded her of her father's aged brandy that he kept in a crystal jar in his study that was very expensive and off limits.

It wasn't exactly the brandy itself that resembled his eyes, it was more like when the sunlight pierced the fine crystal setting off the fiery aspect of the golden liquor that glowed like a sparkling gem that resembled the specific unique shade.

He features were strong and seductive, like a depiction of an Ancient Egyptian God or Roman Gladiator in one of her Art rendition books.

His jaw was strong and sharp, his lips full and inviting, his cheek bones high and distinct, and his body …

With biceps that looked as if they were carved from Michelangelo himself, and thighs that inspired fantasies that would make even the devil blush, he was without sounding like a trashy romance novel, the sexiest man she had ever seen.

Dressed in a tight dark green tee shirt, camouflage pants and boots, he stood under a towering old Oak tree.

Surrounded by brightly colored red, orange and yellow autumn leaves, hidden by the impending dusk silently staring at her he gave a short sharp whistle to his dog before turning away.

Her eyes widened as he disappeared as quickly as he had appeared just a few seconds ago into the woods.

“Wait!” she called out with no response.

Reaching for her cell she cursed realizing that she was too far out for service, something that her mom had warned her about earlier but she had completely forgot.

Jumping out of the car one foot came out of the pink flimsy flip flops she was wearing as she stumbled to the edge of the thick woods.

“Hey! Please come back! I really need your help, my car broke down and I have no idea where I am - “

Sighing nervously she strained to see through the mass of pricker bushes and pine tree branches as she desperately searched for him.

Hoping he would hear her she hollered out into the woods a second time.

“I don't mean to bother you sir but I really need your help … “

Still holding the napkin she chewed nervously on her bottom lip as she wiped the moisture that had collected inside her cleavage from the oppressive heat.

She cursed under her breath wondering what the hell she was going to do now as she turned quickly to find herself looking right into his broad impressive muscular chest.

“Oh... there you are … “ she whispered softly as the happy lab proceeded to lick her fingers and the palm of her hand.

Keeping her locked in his stare he spoke setting off a quivering onslaught of somersaults in her belly.

“Down Sam.”

Kneeling she smiled and held out her wrist with her fist closed but the obedient dog stood frozen by his owners side.

His unnerving stern deep tone along with his strikingly beautiful features made her stammer slightly as she slowly stood back up to face him again.

“I-I don't mean to bother you, but my parents own a cabin on Echo lake, I was trying to find it when I got lost and my car broke down. I was wondering if maybe you had phone nearby that I could use?”

Looking back at the car he hesitated for a moment before letting his predatory gaze roam unapologetically up and down her young body making her feel incredibly uncomfortable in the most glorious way.

“I know the cabin, but its a long walk and It'll be dark soon,” Studying her feet paying special attention to her sexy painted red toe nails he flashed a disapproving glare back up to her wide doe eyes. “ You'll never make it with those shoes.”

Holding out her hands, signaling for him to stay, she ran to her car and pulled out a duffle bag.

Running his fingers slowly down the ears of his dog he bellowed out to her that her shorts would have to go too.

“If you have any long pants I'd put them on, the trail hasn't been used in years, those legs of yours will get torn up pretty bad if their not covered.”

Nodding quickly she riffled through her bag before finding a pair of canvas sneakers and a pair of jeans.

Glancing back at him she looked down at her cut off shorts and shyly up in his direction.

Getting the hint he reluctantly turned away while she quickly tried to change.

Sighing impatiently he turned back around just in time to see her pull her tight jeans up over the curve of her hips giving him a quick glimpse of her white cotton panties before raising his eyes to her blushing downward gaze.

Giving her a slight momentary smirk of approval, his voice dipped low to a sultry tone that visibly melted her from the inside out.

“We better get going, there's a storm coming."
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 16 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Fall From Grace (UC,Z/L,Adult) chpt 2 5/16/12

Post by jake17 »

Sarah
Ellie
Carolyn
Ginger
Eve
sptfire86

thanks so much for the sweet fb to my smutty little fic, you're all awesome!! Oh sptfire I just received my restraining order, don't worry Zan is whispering in my ear, you won't have to wait long for another update :wink:

Chapter two

Giving Sam another commanding sharp whistle Zan began to walk up the dirt road while edging his impatient gaze up towards the threatening dark sky.

Throwing the large duffle bag over her shoulder Liz ran to catch up to him while blowing her sweaty bangs from her eyes.

Out of breath and slightly aggravated by his cool demeanor that was bordering on rude, she attempted to pull some information from him feeling a little uneasy that he was a complete stranger leading her deep into the dense forest far from any kind of civilization.

“My name's Liz by the way, and you are?”

Sighing clearly frustrated he once again raised his penetrating eyes towards the ominous horizon as thunder rolled over head.

“Hungry, now if you don't mind picking up the pace I'd like to eat before midnight.”

Turning off the main dirt road onto a narrow overgrown path in the woods he remained silent pushing large branches out of the way for her as she struggled to keep up with him.

After what Liz surmised to be about an hour of brisk walking on uneven rough terrain, it began to rain steadily making it even harder not to fall behind his quick pace.

As night fell the temperature dropped quickly causing her even more problems as the rain picked up to a blinding down pour.

With only a tight white v-neck tee shirt, and a pair of low rise thin jeans, Liz was shivering soaked to the bone now straining to keep up with him as he continued his unforgiving trek through the dense woods.

Loosing her footing several times Liz gave it her best effort against her thin soled sneakers until her toe caught onto something hard causing her to go head over heels hard onto the wet ground.

Tripping over a loose root she fell awkwardly into a pricker bush scratching up her arms and chest to the point where blood began to seep slightly through her tender skin in some places.

Holding her leg in pain she called out to him as he almost disappeared from her line of vision.

“Stop! Please, I twisted my knee, I'm really hurt.” she cried out hoping he would hear her over the pelting rain on the leaves surrounding her.

Within seconds he was standing over her staring down at her as she pathetically glared up at him with her mascara running down her face and her wet black hair stuck to her sheer pink lips that were quivering in the cold air.

On the verge of tears she took a sharp breath in as he effortlessly lifted her up in his strong arms while Sam jumped up several times wining and sniffing around her until Zan ordered him down.

Without a word he reached down for her duffle bag and slung it over the opposite side of the shoulder carrying the shot gun and took off with long strides pushing the branches away with the side of his body as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

At the point of where she was just about to ask how much further the cabin was he stepped out into a small clearing.

Over his broad shoulder she could make out the back end of a small cottage with a stack of firewood next to a large tree stump with a huge axe wedged in the center.

As he walked around to the front door her eyes widened as a beautiful secluded lake came into view practically feet from the small porch.

Leading out to the water was a short weathered grey dock with a small row boat that was rocking against the choppy waves created by the raging storm brewing just above them.

Just as she was about to point out where the key was hidden he raised his large boot and kicked in the door sending it crashing against the opposite side of the wall.

Turning towards his indifferent glare she huffed at his neanderthal behavior.

“That wasn't necessary, I knew where the key was, you didn't have to break the door down.”

Tossing her roughly onto a green and blue plaid couch in the living room, he placed the shot gun against the wall and threw her duffle bag down before swiftly leaving the room.

“Umm, excuse me! Not that I'm not grateful for all your help, but can you please tell me how you know your way around here so well? And would it kill you to at least tell me your name?”

Emerging from the bathroom with a towel and a first aid kit he tossed them both on the end of the couch by her feet and walked to the fireplace that was directly facing the sofa.

“The name is Zan, and I know my way around this place because I live here.”

Knitting her eyebrows together confused and irritated she pulled herself up to a sitting position watching as he skillfully stacked old twisted newspapers and kindling to make a fire.

“Sorry but there must be a misunderstanding, this is my parent's cottage. I have no idea what you're doing here, but I'm sure the police would be very interested to know, as well as my father for that matter.”

Standing in front of the now blazing warm fire he reached back with one hand and pulled his drenched tee shirt over his head and off his hard muscular body in one swift motion causing Liz to sharply exhale entirely awe struck from his heavenly physique.

Feeling the heat of her stare he smiled inwardly enjoying the quiet, hoping it would last a bit longer, so he could explain why he was there.

Balling the wet shirt up he threw it on the floor by Sam who was already curled up by the warm fire fast asleep.

Reaching into a small wooden box resting on the mantle above the fireplace, he pulled out a document and threw it on her lap before kneeling beside her with the towel and the first aide kit in hand.

Liz literally felt all the air leave her lungs as she watched in sheer fascination as tiny droplets of water slid down his heavenly rock hard abs cascading over his hip indents before disappearing inside his low hung jeans.

Raking his jet black wet hair back with his fingers he pointed to the paper while his raspy gravely seductive voice smoothed over her shaky body like a warm breeze.

“Your father rented the cabin to me for the year, its all there in black and white, so you see it's you who is trespassing on my property.”

Giving her a teasing wink he lifted his radiant brandy colored eyes up towards her. “So should I call the cops now? Or would you like a good night's rest before I alert the entire state police department?”

Exasperated she quickly read over the legally binding paperwork in total disbelief before slamming it down on the floor.

“I don't believe this! How could my father do this without even telling my mom? What the hell am I supposed to do now? I drove all this way and now my crappy car is stuck somewhere in hicksville probably being ripped open by a bear as we speak!”

Blatantly ignoring her temper tantrum he began to raise the bottom of her jeans to take a look at her injured knee while she sat staring at him with her arms folded angrily across her chest causing her cleavage to jet out unknowingly from her damp transparent tee shirt.

Enjoying the view he couldn't help but stare at the hot little girl with the fiery temper all wet and helpless laid out in front of him.

Finding her pants too tight to make it even past her mid calf he hooked his finger inside her belt loop and yanked it hard.

“These are gonna have to come off so I can take a look at that knee.”

Widening her big brown doe eyes that were lined with smudged black mascara she batted away his hand.

“What the hell? I don't even know you, what the hell makes you think I'm just going to just take off my clothes!”

With a glint of arrogance in his brief but steamy sultry smile he raised his hands defensively in the air.

“Hey, I was just trying to help, if that knee swells up you're going to be forced to cut those expensive jeans of yours, but its not my problem, you do what you want. I'm a professional, I can help determined whether you need medical attention or not but if you know better be my guest.”

Pursing her full pink lips in frustration she thought about what he was saying, if he was a local doctor maybe he could save her the trouble of searching for what would pass as a hospital in this small country town...of which she knew no one.

Sighing she glared at him until he turned his head while she unzipped her jeans scooting them passed her knees until they were completely off, wincing slightly from the pain.

Grabbing the towel from his shoulder she placed it over her lap covering her panties.

“Ok, you can look now, but please be careful, it really hurts.”

Nodding causally he gently smoothed his rough hands around her knee cap feeling underneath and down her calf muscle before carefully bending it and straightening out her leg while watching her reaction looking for signs of pain.

“On a scale from one to ten how much does it hurt?” he calmly stated as he lowered her leg tenderly back onto the sofa.

Biting her lower lip she shrugged. “I guess a five? Why is that bad?”

Ignoring her answer he began to unscrew the top to the antiseptic bottle while reaching in the kit for some cotton balls.

Her eyes grew bigger as she watched him dab the clear liquid onto the cotton and lean directly dangerously over her chest.

“W-what … exactly do you think you're doing?” she breathed out as he calmly, carefully brushed the medicine over her scrapes that marred her chest and arms.

Whispering softly he moved within inches of her body. “Making sure you don't develop an infection, does that meet your approval your highness or should I stop?”

Her cheeks flushed with the cutest reddish hue as her temper flared only adding to his escalating attraction to her.

“Are you always this charming with your patients? Or am I just getting you on a bad day?” she flatly replied hating that she was at his mercy.

Packing everything back up he shrugged disappearing into the kitchen as he bellowed back to her.

“I really wouldn't know, I'm a vet, my patients don't speak so there's hardly any complaining.”

Furious she stumbled to her feet letting the towel fall to the ground not realizing she was now only wearing a small see threw white, wet, tee shirt, and a tiny pair of cotton panties.

Leaning on the furniture until she was able to grab onto the wall she hopped her way into the kitchen to find him over the stove making an omelet.

Trying to ignore the fact that he was still shirtless and drop dead gorgeous she rested the one hand that was not holding onto the wall firmly on her bare hip attempting to appear intimidating but only managing to look even hotter in his amused mind.

“You mean to tell me you're an animal doctor!!”

Unable to hold back his devilish grin he followed her drenched raven hair as it stuck strikingly against her pale skin along her graceful neck and ample heaving breasts.

His lusty hoarse tone made her knees weak as he raked his darkened hungry eyes over her nearly naked form, loving what this unexpected day had brought him.

“Well we prefer the term Veterinarian, but yes, you are correct in your assumption.”

Furious she wobbled over to him effectively tripping again falling into his welcoming arms.

Desperate to hold onto what little dignity she still had she chose to ignore her clumsiness as she clung to his impressive biceps.

“So you just felt it was fine to undress me and exam me without alerting me to this minor detail?”

Slowly licking his full lips he tucked her damp hair behind her ear before hovering his mouth against the shell of her ear.

“As I recall, you undressed yourself Liz... by the way, your knee will be fine, just needs a little rest and some ice, but if you feel more comfortable walking around here half naked, well... that's just fine with me.”

Pulling back so he was now staring deep into her stunned speechless expression he gently caressed her heated cheek with his thumb as he eased her hand onto the counter before turning back to finish his omelet.
Last edited by jake17 on Wed May 16, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Fall From Grace (UC,Z/L,Adult) chpt 3 6/20/12

Post by jake17 »

Ellie
Carolyn
ginger
Alysluv
Sarah x2
spitfire x3 ( :lol: love your fb! so sorry I made you wait so long :wink:)
Eve

Thanks so much for liking this little fic, RL has been a bitch but I'm back now so look for regular updates! :)

Chapter three

After feasting on Zan's special olive and cheddar cheese omelets he suggested that she do the dishes while he gathered fire wood for the cool night that was quickly approaching.

Frustrated and hurting Liz slammed the dishes down into the sink furious at her father wondering if the guys weren't the only guests he entertained out in this cabin in the middle of nowhere.

She also wondered what the hell she was going to do now.

She had no place to really go after subletting her apartment in the city and moving in with mom was not an option.

Liz did have a friend in Boston but with bran new twins and a busy career as an attorney she wasn't sure it was such a good idea.

At the moment all she really wanted to do was take a nice hot shower and get a good night's sleep.

Maybe everything would look better in the morning after she had all the rain and mud washed away.

Limping to her duffel bag she reached in only find that it hadn't been zipped all the way leaving everything completely soaked.

“God damn it!” she huffed as she began taking everything out before sighing with relief that at least her art supplies were dry inside her abandoned car.

Looking all over for a washer and dryer she assumed that they were down in the basement, the only problem was the stairs were narrow, and steep and with her bad knee there was no way she would be able to reach them.

As an alternative she decided to hang her clothes from the mounted antlers hanging on the wall, to her disgust there was at least six deer head, not to mention a bearskin lying in front of the fireplace.

Strange for a Vet she thought to herself as she peaked into his bedroom.

Riffling through his drawers she found an old University of Southern Maine tee shirt and a pair of sweatpants, which she assumed he wouldn't be too mad for her borrowing.

Just before closing one of the drawers she felt a photograph sticking out of a pair of socks shoved way in the back.

It was a picture of Zan and a beautiful blonde girl with short hair and bright blue eyes.

They were standing in front of the grand canyon smiling with their arms affectionately tight around each other.

Zan looked very much in love as he kissed her cheek and held the camera out in front of them.

It was obvious this is or at one time was someone very special to him.

Flipping over the picture she read a blurred date and name that looked like water had smugged the writing.

Anna summer of 08'

Placing the photo back in the drawer she held onto the wall wincing as the swelling in her knee began to grow.

Easing back under the hot steamy water Liz moaned feeling her achy muscles instantly begin to relax.

After shampooing her long matted dirty hair she almost felt human again as she stepped out of the shower.

She had to admit after putting some clean clothes on she began to feel much better except for her knee which was growing in pain by the minute.

Barely able to walk she hobbled over to the window when she heard loud noises coming from outside.

Almost falling over at the sight before her Liz couldn't help but move in for a closer look nearly pressing her nose up against the window pane.

There in the hazy mist of dusk, just as the lightening bugs began to dance around for the night, was Zan, shirtless with his jeans hung low and sweat dripping down deliciously over his six pack as he brought a huge ax down violently splitting a log in two.

Her heart caught in her throat as a sliver of what was left of the bright orange sunset glimmered across his strong back as he raised the ax high in the air over and over again.

She became slightly breathless as she watched his impressive muscles in his arms flex with incredible strength, and for a quick second she imagined what else he was capable of doing with that heavenly body of his.

It was just that moment that he suddenly looked back towards the house to catch her admiring his body giving her a cocky half smile.

Pissed and embarrassed that he had caught her spying on him she quickly knocked on the window and waved him in acting as if she was just trying to get his attention and not drooling from the sight of his magnificent form.

With a confident grin that made her hate him even more he slammed the ax down into the tree stump and grabbed a handkerchief that had been stuffed in his back pocket.

Walking in the door Liz's mouth effectively dropped to the floor witnessing as he stood wiping the sweat from his bare chest and neck.

She thought about the expression of girls knees going weak not realizing that it was not just a myth but an actual fact as her legs began to tremble.

“Stare much.” he rasped sounding like a character from one of those trashy romance novels you read at the beach.

Stammering she immediately became defensive not wanting him for even a second to assume that she thought he was anything but arrogant and annoying.

“I-I wasn't staring, besides what is there to stare at? A chauvinistic liar who enjoys taking advantage of young women in distress? Yeah that's really appealing, think again smart ass.”

He chuckled as he wiped the sweat from his forehead effectively matting back his long black hair making him look even sexier, if that were possible.

“You might want to rethink your insults considering you're standing in my clothes in my house, with a belly of my food that I so graciously cooked for you out of the kindness of my heart.”

Tightening her jaw she searched for something clever to say back but he actually had a point, which really pissed her off.

“Oh and I went back to your car to get the rest of your stuff, I thought you'd feel more comfortable with your things considering you might be stranded here for a while.”

Liz looked over at Sam who was sniffing her art supplies and another suitcase that was thrown in the corner of the room.

Narrowing her eyes she began fiddling with a loose string that hung from his faded college shirt as she shifted her bare feet back and forth to ease the pain of her aching knee.

“I appreciate that, but I don't intent on staying long, I'm going to call into town tomorrow and get a tow truck to take me and my car back into town.”

Kneeling by the fireplace he threw in a couple more logs before edging his way close to her.

Her heart fluttered like humming bird wings as he twirled a piece of her chocolate wet hair around his finger close to her flushed cheek.

“Well see that I'm afraid is impossible.” he whispered in a truly seductive velvety tone.

Shivering slightly she averted her gaze unable to look so closely into his intense golden piercing stare.

“W-what do you mean impossible?” she shakily responded as a mixture of sweat and a manly scent she couldn't quite put her finger on drifted over her making her knees even weaker.

“Well, you see, the phone hasn't worked out here since the huge ice storm we had last winter that snapped all the power lines down.

Unable to look away any longer her eyes rose from the indent of his hip bones over to the ridges of his stomach up to his massive pecs that moved deliciously every time he took a breath.

Noticing her noticing him he smiled devilishly as he unraveled her hair and lifted his finger along the bottom of his tee shirt she was wearing.

“I see you've made yourself at home, my shirt looks good on you.”

Hooking his finger inside the waist of his sweatpants that were folded over twice to accommodate her tiny curves he slightly caressed her damp skin just below her stomach.

It was this bold move that snapped her out of her sexual daze.

“Why are your hands on me? Did I give you any indication I wanted you to touch me??”

Raising his eyebrows to protest she cut him off as she took off limping around the room infuriated.

“No! I didn't! Would it be too hard for you to put your hormones on hold for two seconds and act like a gentleman or is that asking too much! I didn't ask to be put into this god awful situation! And I promise you phone or no phone I wont be here long so just... just keep your hands to yourself! I'm going to bed!”

Taking off down the hall Liz pushed open his bedroom door and caught her foot on the edge of the bed and went down falling like a sac of potatoes.

Holding her injured knee he stood over her as she rocked back and forth in pain with tears stinging her humiliated expression.

“Would it be gentlemanly if I helped you up or would you like to spend the night on the floor?”

This time his words were lined with sympathy as he smiled kindly down at her truly feeling sorry for her even though she was coming off as a spoiled little girl.

Sighing she held out her arms towards him giving her his answer.

With no effort at all he lifted her up in his arms and carried her once again to the couch.

Walking into the kitchen he emerged with a glass of brandy and a piece of apple pie.

“The brandy will help with the pain, and let just say that the pie is a peace offering.”

She couldn't help but smile up at him noticing how his warm inviting eyes was strikingly similar to the rich deep color of the liquor that sparkled inside the glass she was holding.

“Look I'm going to take a quick shower, after that I'll tuck you into my bed, and please don't worry me and Sam will be sleeping out here.”

His voice was softer more empathetic then before making her feel at little more at ease.

The smooth warm brandy sliding down her throat also helped to relax her as she settled down into the cushions of the long couch.

She knew that all she had to do was show him who was boss, prove to him that she wasn't just some little mindless chick that was going to fall for his godlike looks and slick charming fake personality.

Hearing the shower run she knew it was only a matter of time before she would be in a nice comfortable bed and by tomorrow in a hotel and this would be all a bad dream.

Smiling as she took a bite of the sweet apple pie she was proud of herself that she had put him in his place.

It was clear from now on he would be treating her with the utmost respect and dignity she deserved.

Bringing the glass to her lips once again her eyes slid shut enjoying the slit buzz she was starting to feel from the aged brandy.

Yes, this was definitely turning out to be a better night then she expected, she laughed to herself realizing that all men needed was a stern voice to fall in line.

“Ahem...”

Softly she could hear him clearing his throat noticing that he must be a mere five feet from her.

Slowly forcing her eyes open her glass slipped from her hand as she saw him standing at the foot of the couch with his towel hanging from around his neck and nothing else all wet with steam lifting from tiny droplets of water sliding down his glistening muscles.

Smiling with a cat ate your tongue grin he was drying the back of his jet black wet hair with one end of the towel staring her down as if he could devour her all night long.

“Would you like me to carry you to bed now? Or should I get you another glass of brandy, you seemed to have spilled yours.”
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Fall From Grace (UC,Z/L,Adult) chpt 4 9/3/12

Post by jake17 »

Ellie
Carolyn
Ginger
AlysLuv
Sarah x2
roswell3053
sptfire86

thanks so much for the fb, so sorry for the long absence, I'm back now, you can expect regular updates :) you can thank sptfire for this update, she's very convincing :wink: thanks so much for the pm sptfire and the fb~!

Chapter four

Speechless with the front of her shirt soaked with the sweet smelling aged brandy Liz's mouth fell open with the heavenly or more likely sinful sight before her.

The corner of his mouth instantly raised in a sexy smile loving that his tightly wound beautiful little house guest definitely had a naughty side to her.

At least that's what he gathered from her cute as hell quivering bottom lip, and her heaving breasts that we're now see through due to the worn thin college tee shirt she had borrowed from him.

Drinking him in like a tall cool wet glass of sexual perversity she could feel the shift of power move over to him as if it always belonged there.

It was quite obvious that her delusions of having any kind of control over him or this situation were clearly that... delusions.

Ever so gradually droplets of water fell sliding seductively one by one down his golden wet skin seemingly in painstakingly slow motion.

If not for the end table behind the arm of the couch and the vase positioned perfectly upon it Liz would have seen the prize that he was clearly unashamed to hide from her eager eyes.

Running his tongue over his bottom lip as he stared unabashedly at her conspicuous hard nipples proved very important that the vase was as tall as it was.

It didn't help matters much that they were outlined perfectly from her wet shirt that was white with the exception of the letters USM (University of Southern Maine) that were embossed in burgundy down the sleeve.

One thing was for certain in his mind, the brandy that had soaked through her shirt and dripping down the valley of her breasts definitely should not go to waste.

After a few paralyzing moments Liz attempted to come to her senses and sat up letting the glass fall to the ground.

“Don't worry I'll get it.” Zan breathed out as he started to move from his very crucial position behind the vase.

Waving her hands furiously she yelled as she sat up on the couch and leaned over to pick up the glass now using one hand to hide her view of his naked body.

Still towel drying his hair he chuckled sarcastically as his tone took on very seductive deep overtones making sure he got his point across.

“Why so shy Liz, its not like you haven't seen a man before. And since you've clearly let me know that you have no interest in me even in a friendly manner I don't see why my lack of attire should bother you in the least.”

Fuming once again by his astounding arrogance and inflated ego she slammed the glass on the coffee table and glared up at him trying to prove that in deed she could care less that he was standing in front of her totally bare.

Hardening her voice she refused to let him get to her, it was quite evident that he was used to women with very little self respect.

“You really need to get over yourself, its clear that you're playing games with me in an attempt to get me into bed. I'll have you know I'm nothing like that blonde haired bimbo in that picture that was gazing into your eyes as if you were the second coming. Some women actually need a little more from men than a sexy grin and hard body.”

Shaken a little by her remark clearly pissed by her invasion of his privacy his temper flared slightly from his usual laid back personality and calm demeanor.

Flipping the towel from around his neck and wrapping it around his waist he walked in front of her shaking his head.

“How could someone so beautiful and talented be such an ignorant spoil brat! I can't believe you're related to that nice man that owns this place. I don't blame him for denying he had any children. At first I was completely baffled why he would tell such a lie but now it all makes perfect sense!”

With that Zan turned and walked into his bedroom still stunned as the memory of Anna was forced back painfully into his mind.

Bursting in the door she quickly turned away as he stood with his back to her now totally nude searching in his dresser drawer for a pair of boxers.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean! How dare you accuse my father of telling such a lie! He would never do anything like that, you don't even know him! God, are you so not used to women rejecting you that you would stoop to something this low!”

Turning his head towards her as her cheeks flamed red from seeing his beautiful hard ass glistening still wet from his shower.

“Rejection must look different on you then every other woman because your body seems to light up like the forth of July whenever you look at me Liz.”

Huffing loudly she turned around hopping on one foot still hurting from her knee and folded her arms defiantly across her still transparent shirt that she obviously had forgotten all about.

Anxious to change the subject she lowered her voice and stared down at Sam who was wagging his tail following them around wondering when someone was going to feed him.

“You just don't say something like that and walk away. That was very hurtful, I know your a guy so feelings are a little foreign to you so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. You were way out of line.”

After putting on a pair of black boxer briefs and a navy blue pair of sweatpants Zan smoothed his damp hair back and walked up close behind her placing his hands on her shoulders.

The unexpected affectionate gentle touch of his strong hands caught her off guard leaving her frozen unsure of his intentions.

“I didn't mean to hurt you Liz, but you should know better then to go snooping through people's private things, and for your information I am not void of feelings. You assume too much about people you hardly know Liz, its a little insulting.”

His whispered almost soothing calm voice in her ear made it difficult to concentrate on what he was saying to her but the message was clear.

Practically melting under the feeling of his big strong hands grasping her shoulders, and his sweet breath coming from his mouth that was pressed lightly against her ear proved too much for Liz.

She had never felt so conflicted in her life.

Her brain was screaming at her to be reasonable, she hardly knew him and of what she did know screamed danger, like from rooftops, like with giant red flags waving from every feminists hand from around the world.

But those screams were getting drown out by the deep sultry tone of his voice that alone filled her with promises of what he was capable of doing with that mouth, with that tongue, with those strong hands...

“I-I have to go for a run!”

Taking off out of his grip Liz ran towards the front door grabbing some old sneakers that were by the door quickly throwing them on and taking off through the woods.

“Liz! Wait! What are doing!!”

Throwing on his boots and grabbing his shotgun and a flashlight Zan took off leaving Sam behind barking in the window.

Aiming his light around the border of the property Zan tried to track her but it was difficult with nothing but the light of the moon to guide him.

“Liz!! Liz please come back, its too dangerous out here! You'll never find your way back! Please Liz!”

Hearing what sounded like a coyote growling coming from the opposite edge of the pond Zan took off as fast as he could.

Spotting her backed up against a tree petrified gripping onto the bark for dear life staring straight ahead Zan feared the worst.

Unable to see what she was so afraid of because his vision was blocked by a thick bunch of evergreens he turned off his flashlight and cocked his gun.

Slowly he soundlessly made his way as close to her as possible but remaining hidden by a row of large oak trees.

The growling was louder now with a distinct snarl that told him he better act fast.

Peering between the branches he could see tears running down her face as she shivered uncontrollably against the rough bark.

Carefully pulling down a bunch of leaves he saw large pointed teeth of a grey coyote with saliva dripping from its mouth staring Liz down like prey.

Aiming his gun through the brush of the tree Zan shot the animal in the heart causing it to immediately fall dead to the ground.

Liz was so frightened she was unable to speak as she ran and threw herself into his arms.

Laying the strap of the gun over his shoulder he lifted Liz up into his arms and carried her back to the house.

Shaking violently she held onto him for dear life with her head pressed hard against his bare chest listening to the pounding beat of his heart, thinking she never heard anything so beautiful in her life.

Kicking the door open he carried her straight into the bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed while she continued to shake so hard that it caused her teeth to chatter.

Barely able to speak she kept repeating fumbling over the same words over and over.

“I-I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry... I never should have... I didn't know... I'm so sorry... “

Sweetly he brushed her hair from her eyes and cupped her cheek before whispering calmly.

“Shh, it's over now, everything's alright. I've got you. You're safe now.”

Reaching into his closet he pulled out a woman's white cotton night gown.

Sitting on the bed behind her in the dark he lifted her arms up in the air and removed her wet shirt replacing it with the dry night gown.

Then he knelt on the floor in front of her and pulled the muddy wet sweatpants from her legs carefully so as not to hurt her knee or expose her in any way.

Pulling down the covers of his bed he lifted her back into his arms and laid her down gently before raising the blankets up to her waist.

“I have to go back out for a minute but I'll be right back - “

Frantically Liz reached her arms around his neck urging him to stay.

“No! Please don't go back out there! Don't leave me alone here … please Zan!”

Carefully releasing her arms from him he eased her back into the bed.

“Liz I have to go get the carcass it will attract other animals, its too close to the cabin its not safe. Don't worry, I'll be right back to check on you.”

As he went to leave she reached out for his arm pulling him back forcing him to kneel on the floor.

Sitting up in the bed she was still shivering, her teary eyes still wide with fear.

“Wait... don't go yet.” she barely got out still trying to catch her breath.

Shaken up himself knowing how badly the situation could've turned out he gently smoothed his hand across her cheek trying to calm her down.

Realizing that he had just saved her life she wanted to say something meaningful, something that would explain just how grateful she was, and how silly she had been earlier.

But the way he was staring at her, his eyes dark with intensity, almost glowing wild still from the adrenaline pumping through his body, sweat covering his heaving bare chest, the muscles in his massive arms flexed still ready to fight from the magnitude of the moment.

Words couldn’t convey what she was feeling, what she wanted … if only she had the courage to take what was right in front of her.

Suddenly without warning he grabbed her forcefully by the shoulders and pulled her towards him kissing her hard, passionately, like his life depended on it.

Groaning deeply with unrestrained abandon he tasted her again and again forcing her back against the headboard, sliding his hands up her long graceful neck, clutching fists of her tangled hair in his hands, only parting her lips to relieve his burning lungs before taking her again for what seemed like forever until he finally released her.

Breathlessly he fell back onto his heels shocked by his actions.

“I-I'm sorry … I-I … I have to go.”

Watching him run out the door hearing it slam shut she fell back against the headboard holding her hands to her heart as it hammered inside her.

Struggling to catch her breath she gently grazed the tips of her fingers along her swollen wet lips shivering this time not from fear or doubt but something entirely different.
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Fall From Grace (UC,Z/L,Adult) chpt 5 10/21/12

Post by jake17 »

sptfire86 x3
Natalie
Ginger
Caroyln
Ellie
saori_1902
AlysLuv
roswell3053

So sorry for leaving this for so long but Zan is definitely back whispering in my ear again :wink:
thank you so much for all your awesome replies...

this update is for sptfire ...

sptfire86 wrote: You are my absolute favorite Carrie. My loyalty is undiminished and I will follow ever damn foot step you take on this board or any other. I love your talent and I love experiencing Roswell through YOUR eyes. Cause they are as depraved, imaginative and perverted as mine. LOL
Who could ask for a better fb than that? :wink: thank you sptfire, for you I will stay up all night writing, hope you enjoy this :wink: :mrgreen:

Chapter five

Hearing the front door slam Liz snuggled down into the bed he had placed her in and closed her eyes.

Unsure of what to do after his heroic rescue, after his hands on her body undressing her, and after his explosive searing kiss, she thought it best to just still her breathing and pretend to sleep.

It was clear she had no idea who she was dealing with or how far she had lifted off the lid of Pandora’s box as he made his way quietly into the bedroom

Feeling the light from the adjoining bathroom flip on she cracked her eye open slightly to witness him pulling his shirt over his head and unbuttoning his jeans.

Quickly she forced her eyes shut afraid to deal with something she obviously wasn't ready for.

Her imagination surged as she heard the bathtub nozzle turn on and the rustle of the shower curtain knowing that just a few feet away Zan was naked wet soaping himself up under the spray of steaming hot water.

Churning the sheets around her hands tight she bit down hard on her bottom lip picturing him smoothing back his long black slick hair as it kissed his muscular broad shoulders.

Squeezing the sheets harder she scolded herself silently for having such thoughts about someone she hardly knew, and hardly liked for that matter.

Actually the more she thought about it the more pissed off his arrogance infuriated her.

What the hell was he thinking taking off her clothes and putting her in what she imagined was his ex's nightgown after rescuing her like some helpless damsel in distress.

And now he just assumed it was fine to shower right in front of her, not even thinking she might be asleep, not even having the common courtesy to shut the damn door.

Clutching her jaw she got angrier and angrier not realizing that the shower had been turned off and he was now staring down at her in nothing but a towel.

Still getting herself more riled up with her inner rage fueled dialogue she failed to notice him dropping the towel to the ground and putting on a tight black pair of boxer briefs.

It wasn't until the weight of his body bowed the bed that her eyes popped open and her heart nearly stopped.

Facing the opposite direction she stared into the dark bathroom lit slightly by the full moon listening as the water that was just sliding down his bare body swirl slowly down the drain.

Her face flushed red hot across her cheeks as she laid there on her side frozen lost as to what to do or say.

Fortunately the awkward moment didn't last long as he turned towards her and moved in close.

He wasn't touching her... not really... but he made his presence known.

The sweet swell of his breath pulsating against the trembling skin of her neck, the clean crisp scent of his freshly washed hard body so close you could barely feel a breath between them.

It was clear tonight he would not be denied.

She could lie to herself all she wanted but knowing he was lying so close made her body come to life basically calling her out on her own bluff.

Liz tried in a pathetic effort to fake sleep her way out of this very precarious situation but her uneven breath coupled with her shivering body showed all her cards.

Then like a sultry satin deep ocean wave crashing over her she was swept away, lost to the subtle dip and sway of his carefully orchestrated words.

With his full parted lips perched purposefully against the shell of her ear he rasped devilishly, like a man hell bent on relishing the moment that was clearly his for the taking.

“I know you're awake Liz.”

Thick and sweet like honey sliding down the back of her throat his commanding words took hold of her rattling her focus.

Releasing a long shaky breath Liz refused to let him see how much he was affecting her.

With a hard edge to her tone she attempted to seem completely disinterested, refusing to give in to his inflated overblown ego.

“I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression from before, it wasn't my intention to lead you on. While I do appreciate your help in the woods I'm afraid that the rest was just the heat of the moment. I'm sure you understand.”

Satisfied she smiled imagining how awkward it must be for him to be put in his place for once.

Startled out of her thoughts she gasped feeling his strong hand rest on the curve of her hip while his soft lips lightly brushed her bare shoulder.

“I understand you just fine Parker....”

Clamping her hand over his to stop him from going further she bit her lip as his fingertips slid further south barely caressing the sensitive skin there.

“I understand how spoiled and careless you can be judging people you hardly know, when really you desperately crave the very thing your pretty mouth rejects.”

Rolling her eyes she fought back the desire swelling inside her as he moved flush against her scantly covered ass.

Her heart hammered wildly knowing that she was losing this battle, realizing that maybe she had been just a game to him from the second they met in the woods that day.

Gasping softly as he slowly rocked against her she knew it was now or never.

She was giving in, letting herself go, they both could feel her will faltering, this was no longer a secret.

Disappointed deeply in herself and the weakness that always got the best of her, she realized Zan was no different than the men in her past.

Another man seducing her into submission taking her heart leaving her with nothing but regret and another reason to run away...

Feeling his hand break away from her grip she turned her face into the pillow and held her breath waiting for him to touch her.

Sliding through her he smiled against the pulsating hot skin on her neck feeling the evidence of her attraction slick and wet on his fingertips.

“I know why you ran Liz... you love the chase. You wanted me to save you, to take you. Its nothing to be ashamed of.”

His velvet lined words were meant to seduce, to tempt her into following what her body had already started.

Instead they awakened her to a past she didn't want repeated.

“Wait... wait.”

Flipping her over roughly on her back he pinned her arms down bringing his mouth close to her lips.

“You talk too much Parker.”

Throwing her head back as he settled himself between her legs she struggled to hold on.

Breathlessly she licked her lips causing his eyes to darken while his tongue tasted the sweet brandy that lingered between her breasts.

“Ok... ok ... just one question then, give me one honest answer and I won't fight you any more.”

Nodding as he pulled her gown down with his teeth exposing the swell of her waiting breast he let out an impatient sigh.

Whispering against her rosy nipple he watched with delight as it hardened instantly beneath his gaze.

“Fine Elizabeth... ask your question.”

Closing her eyes she hoped to reveal something vulnerable and real lurking just below the surface.

What she uncovered was something she was far less prepared for.

“Who is Annie?”

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Fall From Grace (UC,Z/L,Adult) chpt 6 11/3/12

Post by jake17 »

Ellie
Sarah
Carolyn
saori_1902
sptfire
ginger

Thanks so much for sticking with this and your awesome fb, hopfully I will shock you a bit here and warm up the cold snap that is heading our way in the northest :wink:
sptfire this is for you, hopefully things are going better, if not hopefully this helps :wink:

please check out my new banner that my freaking amazing daughter made for me!! 12 yrs old!

chapter six

Flicking his darkened whiskey wicked brazened glare upwards as the tip of his tongue stilled along her hardened nipple, he narrowed his eyes angrily to her unexpected question.

Feeling his hot breath panting like an animal to her fiery sweat beaded skin she gripped the sheets along side of her.

Crawling silently upwards so his mouth was perched above her parted breathless lips she waited for him to speak, thinking maybe, finally, she would maintain the upper hand in this game of wills.

Instead he lifted himself up straining his massive defined muscular arms and flipped her over on her stomach.

Stunned to her core she turned her head to the side gasping for air before reaching up to clutch her pillow tight on either side of her.

Her ebony watery eyes grew wide as she shivered tortuously waiting for him to make his next move.

Edging one side of his mouth upwards in a cocky sinful smirk he dragged his black boxer briefs quickly down his legs kicking them across the room.

Knowing she had plenty of time to refuse what was coming, wised to the fact that she was surrendering, willingly relinquishing all control to his taking, made him all that determined to teach her a lesson that was long over do.

Running his rough large skillful hands up between her thighs spreading them nice and wide he slowly lifted the white nightgown up and over her head.

Raising her arms she felt she had already gone down a path for which there would be no returning from.

The room was thick with the scent of sweat and sex, heavy with the sounds of her quivering breath and his deep heaving chest.

Staring down at her bare ass he moved between her legs slamming his hands down hard on either side of her making her jerk with unbearable anticipation.

Snickering lowly he glided up her naked body, skimming her, ghosting her with his hard muscular strong form till his lips brushed against her ear.

There hovering over her just barely feeling his smooth hot skin touching her she bit her bottom lip hard wishing desperately that he would just take what he wanted.

Licking the shell of her ear with the hot tip of his tongue he breathed out slowly before whispering calmly, devilishly, feeling almost criminal for the many carnal sins he was about to bestow upon her.

“It's plain to see that you like to talk my sweet Elizabeth... but right now what I'd really like to know is if you can scream."

Flipping her hair to the side he slid his tongue between her shoulder blades as he smoothed his hands up along her arms raising them above her head curling his fingers around hers urging her to dig her nails into the bed.

Unconsciously Liz arched her back as he licked a particular sensitive spot along her spine causing her to raise her tight ass high into the air.

Grinning with satisfaction he brushed his mouth along her cheek as he skimmed his fingertips under her hips lifting her ass higher into the air.

Caressing the inside of her thighs with both hands he couldn't hold back his amusement as he inched languidly towards where she so urgently needed him to be.

Resting the tip of his finger upon her clit she let out a sharp cry immediately pressing her forehead into the pillow while panting harshly into the cotton case.

Rubbing back and forth with the slightest of movement the side of his mouth raised in a cocky grin as her hips began to grind begging silently for more.

Within seconds she could feel the deliciously tight coil in her belly squeeze hard towards the culmination that she had been heading for since the day she laid eyes upon him.

With the softest breathy moan she lifted her hips up higher letting him know that she was nearly there but he was way ahead of her.

To her immense disappointment suddenly his deftly magical touch had disappeared.

Opening her eyes wide as her nails dug hard into the sheets above her head on her own volition this time, he lowered his delectable hard body flush against her.

Bracing his hands against the mattress he slid his hard cock languorously through her lower lips flicking her clit with each stroke.

Panting heavily against the back of her neck he reached up wrapping her long raven hair around his wrist grasping it in his hand making her a willing prisoner.

Sliding his other hand under her belly he lifted her up setting them up in a sitting position with her leaning against his broad smooth ripped chest.

Tilting back on his heels he released her hair snaking one hand down through her wet lips while the other moved up to flick her pointed nipple.

Rubbing two fingers from one end of her slit to her pulsating clit quickly he pressed his lips to the back of her neck sending chills down her spine.

“Oh god!” she moaned loudly shuddering hard, rocking back and forth in rhythm with his expert hands.

Huskily edging her on he growled lowly. “Close Parker... but I know you can do better.”

Just then he grabbed her ass lifting her up to slam her down on his straining cock causing her to give him exactly what he wanted and more.

Falling back onto his sweaty chest she came hard shivering, convulsing as he gripped her hips pounding into her furiously until he followed her with a long drawn out guttural groan.

Collapsing on his back Zan fought to catch his breath relishing the waves of pleasure still surging through him as she lay next to him on her stomach quietly whimpering.

Several moments of uncomfortable silence passed by as they both stared away from each other in the darkness.

Wiping the sweat from his brow he glanced over to her watching as the light from the moon bathed her enhancing the incandescent glow of her skin.

Hugging her pillow, now on her side, he stared in awe from her chocolate damp hair that stuck to her slender shoulders cascading over the stark white sheets, to the alluring curve of her hip that led to her long silky legs.

She was beautiful, flawless, wild and ready, more than a match for what he had to give and more.

Still the question she asked seeped back into his thoughts as he continued to watch her.

'Who is Annie.'

Why did she need to know, why did she even care...

One thing for sure, he would not make the same mistake again.

No one would bring him to his knees, make him weak and vulnerable begging for a second chance.

He would pine for no woman, not even for the likes of someone as magnificent and complicated as Ms. Elizabeth Parker.

He taught her a lesson tonight, one she would soon not forget, she knew now that he would not be manipulated into some version of what she thought he should be.

Just in that moment she made the sweetest mew breathy sound as she moved gracefully to rest upon his chest, warmly wrapping her arm securely across his stomach, and her thigh gently over his leg.

Tucking her head beneath his chin she drifted off to sleep as if she had done this for years, her body perfectly fitting to his.

For several minutes he laid there stiff, frozen, confused by the emotions he was determined to shut away.

He didn't know when it happened or how, somewhere between sleeping and dreaming state he imagined.

His arms were wrapped around her body holding her close, his hands nestled tenderly within her silky hair, his legs entangled with hers molding them as one.

This means nothing … he told himself as he snuggled in closer, convincing himself that it was just the reminisce of escalating hot sex and nothing more.

Fluttering her long dark eyelashes as Liz felt him pull her close, she sighed contently.

Fortunately she knew better...
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Fall From Grace (UC,Z/L,Adult) chpt 7 11/24/12

Post by jake17 »

sarah x2
ginger
ellie
natalie
saori_1920
carolyn

thanks so much for the fb, and all the lurkers, i had a nasty bug in my computer hense my absence but its should be ok now, just a few 'word' issues but hoping it will all be ok. thanks for all the support!

chapter seven

Leaning against the kitchen counter watching the coffee drip slowly into the pot below, Liz’s mind drifted heatedly back to the night before.

Feeling a slight pinch on the inside of her thigh when she pressed her leg against the stove, she lifted up the hem of his tee shirt that she had thrown on in the middle of the night.

Slight fascination and curiosity shaded her ebony eyes as she recalled him roughly taking her repeatedly sending her to places she never knew existed.

“Does it hurt?” He rasped softly, with a hint of satisfaction, already growing hard with the sight of her milky white skin, “Because I’m sure I can make you feel better.”

With a mixture of pride and slight casual concern Zan leaned flush against her back ghosting the edges of the mark with his fingertips causing her breathing to become uneven.

His velvet satin deep whispers melted over her instantly making her wet and desperate to feel him inside making it necessary to grasp onto the counter for support.

"I can still taste you on my tongue Parker, so sweet and spicy, trembling. hovering on the edge, trying so hard to hold back, then finally letting go... you were so wild and free screaming my name... so beautiful."

Leaving the inside of her thigh he lightly outlined the small triangle of curls several times before spinning her around so she could feel the affect she was having on him hard against her ass.

Gasping as his hot breath kissed the back of her neck, she shook her head feeling her cheeks flush red with embarrassment remembering her reckless behavior from the night before.

Desperate to get some of that control back, she broke away from his grip acting as if nothing had happened and began searching for some sugar for their coffee.

Feeling his brandy intense eyes watching her every move, she suddenly felt very self-conscious.

Liz was convinced by the weight of his stare that he could see right through her, and how badly she wanted him to bend her over the counter and fuck her senseless.

Especially when she caught him out of her peripheral view stretching with his arms over his head, flexing his muscles in only his black boxer briefs and nothing else, his ripped hard body bathed in the morning sunlight along with his messy dark hair… she found it impossible not to stare.

Liz drew in a deep breath thinking to herself that he looked like an ad for sex itself.

Needing to get her mind off of last night and his rather sinful body, she took out a list that she had made that morning of things she was determined to get done today.

Busily distracting herself with getting breakfast, Liz popped two slices of rye bread in the toaster, and set two mugs full of piping hot coffee and two spoons on the table.

Trying to sound calm and casual Liz filled Sam’s bowl with dog food hoping it would cause him to stop whacking her with his tail and following her around.

“I’d like to go into town today, would you mind if I borrow your truck?”

Noting her nervousness, he decided to have a little fun with her, the way she was acting, trying so hard to pretend as if last night never happened, he found it just too tempting to pass up.

Watching her stare into the refrigerator he decided to quietly sneak up behind her.

Moving pass all the food and beer in his surprisingly well stocked fridge, she had a hard time locating the butter and jelly for their toast.

Unaware that he was standing right behind her she raised her voice. “Zan, do you want butter or jam for your toast… and if you don’t mind telling me where they are that would be very helpful.”

Her body froze as she felt his hips align with hers causing her to slam her eyes shut at the sensation of his impressive hard cock pressing along the cleft of her bare ass.

“Oh,” she breathed out unexpectedly, cursing herself for even letting something as small as that tiny declaration of his effect on her pass through her lips, “Zan, I have a lot to do today – “

Knowing full well that he already had an inflated ego, especially after last night, she thought it best to get herself out of this precarious situation and fast.

“– really, I need to …” she gasped as he placed a soft kiss upon her neck, feeling inside that it was laughable that she even entertained the thought that she was going anywhere.

Wedging his knee inside the refrigerator door preventing it from closing, Zan smoothed his hand beneath his black worn AC/DC shirt, (that she wore so well) around her tiny waist, down between her legs.

A crooked grin rose along his plump sensual lips feeling her jerk back against him as he brushed across her clit lightly with two fingers, while cupping her breast firmly with his other hand flicking her hardened peak unexpectantly.

Eying a particular jar in the door of the fridge, he spun her around pinning her body up against him as the cool air continued to cause her to tremble.

Gazing down into her cautious eyes with a fiery intense expression, he opened the sticky jar, dipping his index finger deep inside he curved the tip upwards retrieving a substantial amount.

Her lips parted as he slid a generous amount of the golden, thick, liquid along her bottom lip.

Shoving the jar onto the shelf quickly he gripped the top of the fridge on either side of her head, all along staring deep into her eyes, holding her attention directly to him.

There would be no question who was in control over this thing between them, whatever it was, he thought to himself, as he lowered his head and licked the sweet substance from her bottom lip into her waiting mouth.

A breathless moan reverberated inside his mouth from her as he ran his tongue over her several times before dipping inside, deepening a honey laced passionate kiss unlike anything she had ever known.

Liz widened her eyes as she felt him begin to fall to his knees reaching for the jar on the way down.

A look of determination smoldered in his darkened eyes letting her know exactly where he wanted to taste the honey off of her next.

Knowing she wouldn’t be able to remain strong with the talent of his skillful tongue she maneuvered her way out of his arms and calmly sat down at the table.

She wanted to be more than one of his trophies on his shelf, she needed to know what kind of man he was, she had to find out about Annie.

She didn't want to be in a rebound relationship, and nothing else... she had been through too much already.

Glaring over at her as he wiped the honey from his mouth with the back of his hand, he knew she was up to something, and deep inside he knew she didn’t have a chance.

If it was a game she wanted to play, then he was ready, if only he didn’t want her so damn much, he thought to himself, as he stared her down while she fixed her coffee.

She was all fresh faced, no makeup, but a true natural beauty… she was breathtaking.

It was as if her lips were naturally stained from the juices of bright red cherries, her cheeks like the perfect shade of ripe peaches, and her eyes bright and inquisitive, sensual and innocent all melded into one color that could level your with a flick of her long black as night eyelashes that held such intimate secrets that would never be revealed.

Taking a seat across from her, he followed her wild, untamed hair like raven feathers cascading down her shoulders, loose curls teasing the tips of her breasts that gave away her feelings like a mirror to her heart.

Snapping him out of his thoughts she raised her lips from her coffee and asked for the phone book.

Reaching back into the junk drawer he took out the large worn yellow book and placed it in front of her.

“Do you mind if I ask what you’re looking for?” he asked leaning over with curiosity.

Flipping through the pages she stopped suddenly and folded over the tip of a certain ad.

“I need a tow truck, if I wait much longer I’m going to be snowed in here, and staying till spring is not an option.”

Nodding, trying to hold back his signature crooked grin, Zan closed the book and threw it back in the drawer.

Widening her eyes she shook her head in confusion, “Why did you do that?”

Pointing to the small kitchen window over the sink hidden by a shade, he scratched behind his ear feeling as if maybe he should’ve told her earlier.

“Parker I think you should take a look outside, I’m afraid you’re not going anywhere.”

Jumping from the table Liz leaned over the sink and flipped up the shade gasping loudly.

“It’s a blizzard! Oh my god there must be a foot of snow out there and its still coming down, what the hell am I going to do?”

Slowly closing in behind her Zan smoothed his hands along her thighs up to the curve of her hips.

His husky deep tone was almost hypnotizing as she looked out onto the blanket of pure white snow that had covered everything in sight.

“When you think about it does it really matter Parker? I mean, you lost your job, your apartment… what do you really have to go back to?”

Liz’s eyes widened completely stunned, racking her brain trying to figure out how he could’ve possibly have known all this.

Her mind was in a haze swirling with an array of emotions, her body surging with the pleasure he was bringing her, her mind fighting to make sense of the game he was obviously playing, and her fragile heart stirred by feelings she was starting to have for him.

Gently he began caressing the soft skin of her stomach skimming across her ribs smoothing his hands upwards to the sensitive curve of her breasts.

Calmly, he leaned over her, molding his body to hers as she bent over the sink, her forehead now resting upon the window pane.

Lifting her hair to the side he began placing open mouth kisses along the nape of her neck, as he pressed his hard cock against her tight ass taking possession of her as she whimpered silently.

Moving his lips to the shell of her ear he whispered in sultry tones so soft she could barely hear him.

“It’s not like you even have a boyfriend to go home to,” biting down hard on her bottom lip as he quickened his pace pressing hard against her while moving one hand down between her thighs rubbing in quick sharp circles, letting her know just how bad he needed to be inside her.

“Remember Parker, David broke up with you.”

Knowing with absolute certainty that she did not divulge this personal information she became very suspicious of him, not to mention furious.

Spinning around Liz grabbed Zan by the wrist and shoved him backwards, rage flaming in her eyes.

Daring her to resist what she obviously wanted Zan made it clear that he could give as well as receive.

Surging towards her wildly, he clutched both the sides of her face roughly eliciting feelings of stepping blindly into the unknown... a place she never dared to go ... but now wanted more than anything.
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Fall From Grace (UC,Z/L,Adult) chpt 8 1/22/13

Post by jake17 »

IceQueenMay
Sarah
Carolyn
Saori_1902
Ginger
Sptfire86

Wow, so sorry I let this story go so long, holiday's can really suck, so can computers, but my muse is up and working along with everything else so I should be writing daily now, hopefully I'll be able to keep up with these four fics I have going. of course I have another one just waiting in the wings driving me crazy because I want to write it so bad. Friggin Jason just wont leave me alone :wink:

anyhoo, thanks again for your lovely fb, pretty much makes my day. Sptfire always thinking of you sweetie.

I know its been a while so I'll recap a little ...
After Liz's life bascially falls apart... loosing her job, boyfriend, apartment in the city she retreats to her father's cabin deep in the woods of Maine where she is surprised to find a beautiful but smart ass Zan Evans who has a lease to stay at this cabin. With her car disabled she ends up hesitantly sharing the small space with this man who is determined to get her into bed while knocking her off of her high horse.
Frustrated by her increasing feelings for him and his constant way of pushing her buttons she thinks she's found a way into his past by finding a picture of his ex... Annie... but when questioned about his past Zan ends up pushing her farther then he ever intended in bed and straight towards the truth about everything.

Chapter eight

Liz's head spun, lost in the overpowering desire she felt for a man that she could no longer deny her feelings for, and the shocking admission he so carelessly devulged to her that he couldn't possible know.

Remember Parker you lost your job, your apartment... you have nothing to go back to... David broke up with you...

Watching the arrogance plastered across his dangerously handsome face that haunted her most nights she refused to be just another one of his play things.

Infuriated beyond words she pushed him once again back against the edge of the sink but this time Zan was ready.

Flexing his impressive muscles she felt as if her hands had slammed against steel shocking her as she fell back onto her heels.

Gripping her wrists tightly he backed her quickly against the kitchen table her feet stumbling backwards awkwardly as she stared back into his darkened wild eyes.

“Doesn’t feel good does it Parker? Having someone knowing things about you, judging you, playing with your head like it’s a fucking game!”

Tears of anger and confusion filled her wide stare touching him in places he thought were dead and buried a long time ago.

Loosening his grip his wall came down if only for a second feeling the sting of her pain reflected back towards him.

Feeling the cold slap of vulnerability across his face he let her go turning away hoping it was just a momentary lapse of his sanity.

Determined never to go down that road again he clutched his jaw remembering how he swore never to let any woman get inside his head again.

Taking a deep shuddered breath trying hard to hold back her impending tears she collapsed in the kitchen chair.

Resting her head in her hands her long dark hair fell all around her face hiding the hurt in her eyes.

“How do you know all this about me?”

A long deafening silence stretched out between them as Zan lowered his head in shame remembering the deal he made.

Gripping her messy hair between her fingers she leaned back boring a damning hole to the back of his head.

Softening her voice to barely a whisper she seemed to collapse within herself, betrayal and deceit coursing through her.

“My father… of course, this is exactly something he would do.”

Zan’s fingers dug into the counter hearing the hurt in her voice.

It was almost tangible something he could feel in the air coming from her, it twisted in his stomach causing him to bend over further against the sink, fuck that shit...he raged in his head, recalling how bad he had been fucked over.

Her voice trembling, tears welled in her eyes as she stood crossing her arms in front of her protectively.

“So you knew I was coming, this was all a set up. This big seduction bullshit, tell me how much was I worth? How much did my father pay you to make sure I didn't go running back to David?”

Titling his head to the side Zan’s eyes narrowed guilt rising within his gut strangling his throat like hateful rough hands suffocating him around his neck.

Raking her hands through her long hair brushing it away from her tear stained face, she backed away from him edging her bare feet backwards towards the bedroom.

“I’m sorry about Annie, about pushing for the truth, for wanting to get close to you… my mistake… there’s nothing there, nothing good inside you...fucking nothing.”

Leaning over the sink he stared down into his reflection from the water in the dishpan before angrily throwing it across the room.

Pacing back and forth with tight fists by his side he thought back to that conversation, that seemly innocent request made by a man he hardly knew.

Never did he ever imagine he would end up caring for this girl… never in a million years, especially after Annie.

Grasping his thick back hair he closed his eyes.

"Fuck! what have I done?" he breathed out through gritted teeth.

Hearing the door slam he threw on his coat running outside hopping clumsily as he shoved his boots on.

Stunned he stood frozen watching her with her duffle bag slung over her shoulder trying to lift herself up into his truck.

“Liz! What the hell are you doing! You’re going to get yourself killed! There’s got to be at least a foot of snow out here! Its a fucking blizzard!”

Ignoring him she finally managed to get herself into the worn seat slamming and locking the door before he could reach her.

“Parker unlock the door!!" He yelled as the snow peppered his jet black hair.

Punching the side of the door his voice deeped into a threatening growl as his concern grew.

“There’s no way you’re going to make it down these dirt roads! I never put the chains on the tires, plus the fact that you have no idea where you’re going! Open the fucking door!!”

Starting the truck she slammed her foot on the gas with all her strength.

Inconsolable, beyond devastated, she forgot to put the truck in reverse and slammed right into a large Oak tree hitting her head hard against the steering wheel.

“Parker!!”

His eyes grew wide as he ran full speed through the snow panic covering his once rageful expression.

Pounding on the driver’s side door his voice deadly serious as he watched her holding her head.

“God damn it Parker! Unlock the door!” his deep voice echoed loudly sending a flock of birds nesting in a tree nearby soaring high into the snowy sky above.

Defeated and in pain Liz reached over and pulled the knob up releasing the lock before slumping back onto the seat.

Taking her in his strong arms he held her close to his chest as she shivered from the cold and her throbbing head.

Pressing his cold lips to her head he ran towards the house whispering against her temple.

“It’s alright, I’ve got you. I’ve got you now.”

His heart hammered in his chest as the implications ran through his mind just how badly she could’ve gotten hurt and how It would’ve been entirely his fault.

It didn’t hit him till that moment how much losing her would affect him, it was unthinkable, unimaginable… and probably what exactly was going to happen.

Kicking open the door he carried her into the bedroom carefully lying her on the bed.

Turning her head away from him she stared at the wall wanting to be anywhere than in this fucking cabin.

Her father had always been a narcissistic controlling bastard but this… this was too much. This time he had gone too far.

Carefully Zan removed her coat and slipped off her shoes throwing them on the floor before running to the bathroom to wet a washcloth.

Kneeling beside her he tossed his coat off and sat back on his heels grasping the damp wash cloth in his hands lost as to what to say or do.

Lovingly he reached out and cupped her chin bringing her face towards him.

Her pained lost expression gripped his heart as she silently glanced up to the ceiling.

With great care he dabbed the cloth along her hairline where a tiny cut released a small amount of blood.

Resting his elbows on the mattress he lowered his voice to barely a whisper regret thick weighing on every word that left his lips.

“Are you dizzy? Do you feel sick or disoriented? I’m worried that you have a concussion.”

She slowly shook her head no, refusing to speak to him, not even sure if she could even if she wanted to.

What a fool I am, she thought to herself, hating so much that she let herself fall for him.

And it wasn’t until that very moment that she realized just how much.

Hating her silence he rested his forehead on her arm needing to feel a part of her on his skin.

He knew this was the end, he knew he should just cut his losses and walk away.

There was a friend he knew he could stay with in town after the storm broke after he was sure she was ok from the accident.

He had been through all this before; foolishly for a moment he thought maybe it would be easier this time.

But as he edged his haunting eyes up towards her what he really realized was just how full of shit he was.

Whatever this started out as, it ended up here, with her holding his heart in her hands and him totally fucked.

Staring down at her he knew that he had to tell her everything, not for the hopes of getting her to stay with him… no, he blew that privilege.

The truth was she deserved to know the truth; it was very least he could do, even if it meant losing her forever.

But not now, she needed to rest, needed to recover the nasty bump on her head.

“I’m going to get you some aspirin, and another blanket … you’re freezing.” his voice was laced with a sadness she never noticed in him before.

She could hear him in the kitchen talking on the phone as she wiped the tears from the edge of her chin.

Yeah, I know … but after the blizzard, when the roads open. You're sure It would be alright if I stayed with you awhile, just until I can get on my feet.

Thanks Tony, I appreciate it. Talk you later.

Rolling over to her side she wrapped her arms around one of the pillows and pulled the covers over her shoulder wincing from the pain in her head.

Leaving a glass of water and two pills on the nightstand he stepped away before grabbing a blanket from the closet.

Wrapping the blanket around his shoulders he sat in a chair in the corner of the room refusing to leave her.

Tonight, he told himself, the sooner the better.

He would tell her everything.

About the sleazy deal he made with her father, about Annie.

And about how he never expected to fall in love with her…

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Fall From Grace (UC,Z/L,Adult) chpt 9 1/27/13

Post by jake17 »

Sarah
Carolyn
saroi_1902

Thanks so much for your awesome fb!!

sptfire, I just noticed your reply as I was posting this, my heart is with you sweetie, your complements are so deeply felt, please know that I understand you, and have been thinking of you everyday. You're amazing, I hope you realize that.

Chapter nine

The hours dragged on as Liz slept on and off all day into the night emotionally and physically exhausted from Zan's confession and the accident with his truck.

Zan on the other hand sat still in the chair in the corner of the room sinking deep in the guilt of what he had done.

Watching her toss and turn, crying from time to time so quiet she was sure he didn’t hear her, but he did.

Each tear ripping into him more than the one before.

He had tried to talk to her a few times but she wasn’t ready and he wasn’t going to push.

Glancing at his watch he realized that she had not eaten all day.

Carefully walking over to her he brushed her hair from the small bruise that had developed from hitting the steering wheel and kissed it tenderly only to have her pull back sharply.

He didn’t blame her, he didn’t deserve to kiss her, to hold her, to love her… but he did and nothing was going to change that.

Whispering softly he adjusted the blankets concerned that she was cold.

“I’m going to make you something to eat, I’ll be right back, please let me know if you need anything.”

Fisting the blankets around her shoulder she closed her eyes.

What I need is to have this all be a nightmare, a dream that I’ll wake up from.

What I need is for you to feel the same for as I do you… to know that I wasn’t crazy, that what happened between us was real.

But I know my father and now I know you
, she thought to herself as she watched the snow continue to fall in the moon light just outside the bedroom window.

Hearing pans and dishes clanging in the kitchen she suddenly longed for a shower, longed to get the grim of this day off of her, to wash away the pain that surged through her.

Standing under the hot water wrapping her arms around herself remembering how passionately he had taken her just hours before, she pressed her forehead against the green title realizing that it was all part of his game.

Soaping her body as steam rose all around her she couldn’t help feeling his heated touch as he consumed every part of her, making her feel like no one had ever as if she were flying, soaring … falling, falling in love with him.

Shivering as she wrapped a thick white towel around her body she wiped away the fog that covered the mirror before her.

Combing her dark hair back she stared at the girl looking back at her thinking how stupid and pathetic she was.

David was right, about everything… this sobering fact resonated deep inside her as she touched her lips with the tips of her fingers.

Feeling lost, alone and completely devastated she had no idea what she was going to do now, where she was going to go.

The thought of going back to the city was out of the question, too many memories, too many failures.

Maybe she’d stay with her best friend Maria in the sleepy town of Roswell for a while till she figured all this out, maybe …

Holding her head she realized it was just too much to think about right now.

Putting a dark blue tank top over her head she pulled a pair of white sweat pants over her damp legs suddenly feeling very lightheaded.

Reaching out for the sink as everything turned back missing it by inches, she felt herself falling, and she was, right into his strong arms.

Pressing his lips to her temple as he lifted her effortlessly in his arms he whispered against her damp skin.

“What the hell are you doing? Do you have a death wish that I’m not privy to?”

Fighting him as he laid her back in bed she punched him pathetically against his muscular arms.

“I didn’t ask for your help!” she bit back in anger resenting his very presence.

Nodding as he placed the tray of food on the nightstand from where he left it when he heard her in the bathroom he nodded slowly.

“You’re absolutely right; because you were handling everything so well in there. Was the goal to bang up the other side of your head, matching bruises perhaps?”

Furious she pulled herself up to a sitting position reluctantly letting him help her by placing a few pillows behind her head to make her more comfortable.

“You could’ve at least given me a heads up that you were going to take a shower; I would’ve waiting outside. You can’t be alone right now, there’s still a chance you have a concussion, although I think that head of yours is hard enough to withstand any tree out there.”

Flashing her eyes towards him, furious beyond words she glared at him with disgust.

“Fuck you!”

The crooked smile that she loved so much suddenly appeared on his face for a brief moment before falling to match the guilt swimming in his eyes.

“Well at least you’re looking me in the eyes again, that’s a start.”

He softly muttered as he pulled out a dishtowel and draped it across her lap.

Pulling the chair that he had sat in all day as he watched over her near the bed, he stirred the tomato soup that he had heated up before lifting some into a spoon blowing on it lightly making use it wasn’t too hot.

Holding his hand underneath the spoon he brought it to her lips as she continued to glare hatefully at him.

“You have got to be kidding me? Are you feeding me? Do I seem that pathetic to you?”

Crossing her arms in front of her she tilted her head to the side as he continued to hold the spoon in the air next to her mouth.

Breathing out hard unsure of what to do with the marred of emotions spinning around in his head he gritted his teeth in frustration.

“Look, I know you hate me but… I want to, I need… just let me take care of you. At least for tonight, then I’ll agree to whatever you want tomorrow, deal?”

Chewing on her bottom lip hesitating mulling over his words she bitterly jerked the spoon from his hand.

“Fine but I’m not a child, I can feed myself.”

With that she spilled the red liquid down the front of her shirt.

Flashing a pained expression up to him she breathed out as humiliation swelled in her gut, not just from the soup, but for everything, for being such a fool.

“Not a word, not one fucking word.”

Obeying her he grabbed her bag off the floor and pulled out a pink tank top handing it to her silently.

Ripping it out of his hand she sighed heavily before lifting the hem of her stained shirt to pull it over her head.

“Do you mind?”

Staring at him as if he had three heads she made a circular motion with her finger.

“Not getting naked in front of you Zan, can you turn around, or is that too much to ask?”

He knew he deserved this, truth be told he deserved much worse, but it was still hard to take.

Knowing that this time tomorrow he would be gone most likely never to see her again was gut wrenching, he couldn’t believe after everything he had been through that it was all happening again.

“Sure.”

Turning away from her he gazed up catching her reflection in the mirror above the dresser.

He knew the decent thing to do was too look away, but he also knew this would be the last time he ever see her again, the urge to burn her image in his mind was too tempting to disregard.

Zan’s breathed hitched, his heart clenched tightly, painfully as he drank her in.

She was so beautiful, he found it hard to keep from shaking, noting how he never had these feelings for anyone before… not even Annie.

His warm amber eyes followed the exquisite curve of her breast, trying desperately to memorize the rosy pink shade of her nipple that he just the night before had tasted with abandon.

Letting his gaze fall to the floor as she pulled her shirt over her head covering herself he wished he could just have one more kiss, one more taste of the wine that lingered on the tip of his tongue just hours ago.

Sliding his back against the wall he sat on the floor letting his head fall into hands feeling his life once again falling apart all around him.

She ate half of the grilled cheese he made her leaving the soup untouched before discarding everything back onto the tray.

Staring at his watch he couldn’t take it anymore, it was almost two in the morning, he couldn’t help but feel their time together slipping away.

It was now or never, as hard as it was going to be he had to tell her everything, he owed her that much.

Pushing himself up from the floor he made his way over to her, his eyes fixated on her, melting inside at her beauty.

Her raven wet hair slicked straight back, the damp ends of her black locks leaving dark marks on her pink shirt over her shoulders.

Her flawless face, clean of any makeup which she never had the need for, like the sun she shone from the inside out.

Her wide ebony eyes always bright like the stars, fiery and passionate, ready to challenge with her incredible sharp wit and intelligence.

He wondered if she had any idea how beautiful she was.

Pointing to the chair that was flush against the bed he quietly spoke as beads of sweat spread across his forehead damping his thick black hair.

“Do you mind if I sit? There are just a few things I want to say. After you can do whatever you want. You can kick me out; punch me in the balls, scream swear… all I ask is that you let me finish, that you listen to what I have to say first.”

Pulling the covers up to her chest as she sunk a little down into the bed she watched him suffer, it was obvious this wasn’t easy for him, and it didn’t bother her in the least.

Her voice cracked, showing emotion that she was trying hard to hide.

“Fine Zan, but after your little speech I want you to leave. If not the house because of the storm, then the bedroom, I feel much better; I don’t need a babysitter anymore. Got it?”

Nodding he sat down and leaned back his guilt ridden face tense and hard.

Talking, sharing his feelings was not his strongest attribute, in fact it was painful, especially when it came to the subject of Annie.

Taking a deep breath he bravely looked into her eyes needing her to see the sincerity in his words.

“Before I tell you about the deal I made with your father I have to tell you a story, there are some things you have to know… things about Annie.”

His wounded gaze fell once again to the floor in an attempt to gain some courage
Liz couldn’t deny her curiosity even though hated him, she was finally going to hear the story behind the infamous Annie.

She also couldn’t deny the pleasure she derived from watching him struggle, with his cocky smart ass attitude far from sight, he was surprisingly vulnerable, exposed, his heart laid out for her to see.

As much as she wanted to disbelieve whatever words fell from his mouth she knew by the deep sadness in his eyes and the way he body tensed with memories that were obviously hard to relive that this was very real.

Flashing his serious watery eyes back to her she stiffened with surprise.

Were those actual tears? She silently thought to herself as she gave him her full attention.

“Understand that I’m not telling you this as an excuse for what I did, or for some misguided pity in hopes of your forgiveness. I’m not expecting that.”

Rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably his voice lowered deeply stirring a small amount of empathy for him from her that wavered suspiciously.

“I met Annie in college freshmen year. Back then it was just me and Josh, my roommate and best friend since kindergarten. He was the only one who was always there for me, the only person I could really depend on.”

Pulling out a picture from his back pocket he stared at it for a moment before giving it to her.

A younger more innocent version of Zan looked back at her, his arm slung around a blonde hair tall lanky kid with a goofy grin.

He didn’t have Zan’s breathtaking good looks or carry his unflinching confidence, in fact he was the total opposite, sweet, kind … honest to a fault… even awkward you could say.

Liz studied the picture before handing it back, “He looks like a nice kid, are you still close?”

Clenching his jaw tight he shook his head despondently. “No.”

Several minutes went by before he started talking again as if trying not to break down.

“Josh and I were inseparable, we looked out for each other… I would’ve died for him, ever have a friend like that Parker?”

Her eyes widened at his unexpected question, but he didn’t give her a chance to answer, he had to continue before he lost his nerve.

“I dated a lot in high school, college, nothing serious, nothing even close to … love I guess you could say. It was harder for Josh; he was shy, clumsy around the girls. I can’t say that I even remember him with a girl growing up.”

Seeing how difficult this was Liz couldn’t help herself, “What happened with Annie Zan.”

For a brief moment his warm honey eyes lit up recalling a time when he was clearly happy.

“I first saw Annie sitting against a tree reading a book in front of my dorm. She was different then the girls I usually dated. She was smart, opinionated, passionate… she didn’t fall for my bullshit charms or one liners, she never took any crap from me. I liked that about her.”

His face faltered for a moment threatening to shut down but he pressed on.

“I instantly fell in love with her. The three of us spent the next four years having the time of our lives. Josh was unusually comfortable with her and she took to him right away. It made it easy having my girlfriend and my best friend get along so well. I was very… happy.”

Taking a deep breath Zan wiped a chased tear from the corner of his eye causing Liz to move closer completely engrossed in every word he was saying.

“After graduation I asked my mom if I could have my grandmother’s engagement ring. It was an antique, beautiful …worth thousands. Seeing how in love I was my mom gladly handed it over, I think she loved Annie as much as I did.”

Shrugging as if still finding it hard to accept he voice cracked with emotion.

“I was so excited to ask her I drove to her parent’s house, I tried to call Josh, tell him the news, there wasn’t anything I didn’t share with him but he didn’t answer his phone.”

Clearing his throat choking back threatening tears Zan nodded remembering.

“When I got to her house Josh was there, I was so fucking stupid. I was actually happy to see him, happy he was going to be there for this moment. Only before I could say anything they had something to tell me.”

His hands curled into tight fists, as he forced the next part out.

“Turns out Annie was pregnant… with Josh’s baby.”

Liz breathed out quietly as Zan wiped away a few tears with the back of his hand as fast as he could.

“I hear they’re happily married now living in a suburb outside of Boston, three kids, big house… he took my girl and she took my best friend.”

Treading carefully Liz breathed out hanging on his every word, feeling the truth of their story on the tip of his tongue.

“Please keep going; I need to hear it all now. Zan, how did you end up here, what happened with my father?"
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.