To serve and Protect (AU,CC/UC,ADULT) Pt 11 - 02/22/04 {WIP}

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Venus_star2.com
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Venus_star2.com »

Part 11

Jan 2,2009. 8pm. (Seven hours later)

“Wait- are you saying that you are bisexual?” Liz said to Zan as they entered the Hotel. For the duration of the leisure-drive-full-of-pit-stops back to Las Vegas they had got onto the topic on sexuality.
“Well, to tell you the truth I have only been with three guys. So, yeah, I like to keep my options open,”
Liz smiled to herself and strayed behind Rath and Kivar who organized the room.
Zan was behind her; she could feel his sweaty body from the heat radiate into hers. So, she turned around. “I just realized something,” She wiggled her eyebrows. “I can know fulfill my fantasy of getting on with two guys at the same time,”
Zan smiled darkly, drinking up Liz’s form that left everything to imagination and sexual fantasy. “ I’d like that,”
Liz looked around and saw a strawberry blonde figure walk into the ladies room. She knew in an instant it was Maria. Liz smiled and turned to Zan. “Watch them like a hawk, ”she whispered.
Zan smiled, “ Why.”
Liz was already heading towards the ladies room but her chilly voice filled Zan’s mind.

I’m teaching a very valuable lesson to Rath about Family.

Liz walked inside the spicy-perfume room and found Maria all by herself, splashing her face with water. Liz locked the door with her powers and went into action.
“You know, after all this time,” Liz began. “After all these years I understand what Tess meant about destiny,”
Maria turned around, her shoulder bunched up and Liz could taste the stench of human fear on her tongue. She spat on the wall and rolled her tongue over her teeth in attempt to get rid of the smell.
“ Destiny can not be fought. I finally understand where Tess comes from, to know that someone you are meant to be with is with another girl, who’s beneath you,”

The words visibly gutted Maria, she was clenching onto the bench for life. Liz felt a tingle of pity but shoved it away. She had to hurt Maria to rid herself of her human side but to rid Michael of his ties with her human side as well, this meaning Maria.
“Where’s the child?” Maria whispered. Liz smiled at Maria tears but Liz herself could feel wetness on her cheeks. She wiped them away.
That was weird, she thought. I didn’t wash my face.
“Boarding school,” Liz replied. “Although Michael is a real family man. Which brings back to why I am a Tess in this situation. I know what Michael always needed.” Liz touched her stomach and pretending to look like she was bearing another child. “Maria. You see, destiny always knew it from the beginning that Michael and I were meant to be,”
Maria was crumbling right in front of her. She knew that she should feel pleasure like she always did but something was different. She was feeling…pain.
“ Humans are a threat. When he found out that you knew the secret did he search you out?”

Maria had her back to the sink and when she didn’t say anything Liz sighed, like it was all game for her. “Answer me,”
Then a choked cry escaped Maria’s lips. “No…”
Liz nodded in agreement. “No…. but with me. He stole my diary. You know why-“Liz jabbed her finger at Maria. “Because something about me stumped him. Even though I was a human at that time. Something about my stumped him…But I was so infatuated with Max that he had to take the next best thing,” Liz eyed upon Maria. “No matter what. When you with Billy. Kissing him, and fucking him. Just remember this…”Liz leaned closer…for the final bombshell in her onslaught “ I had something that I could provide for him that you couldn’t…a real life and acceptance.” Liz laughed and threw her hands up in the air. Walking back to the doorknob she added. “I never wanted to change him like you. To make him into a perfect Ken doll for your collection.” She used her powers when Maria wasn’t looking and opened the door. “Just so you know my husband and I are here on our third…or fifth…wait…let me think,” Liz giggled to herself. “I really lost count. But yeah, we are here with bells on so you better put on a good show.” Liz closed the door and quickly walked always, covering her stomach in pain. She felt sick inside. That happened before…she felt raw…. Human but seeing Zan there made her inside turn over in the complete opposite direction, into lust.
But I love Max, a voice whispered in her head, scared and afraid.
She flinched, she knew that voice. It was her own, human. Liz clutched her sore head and rested her tired self on Zan’s shoulders.
“Now did that make you feel any better?”

What was she supposed to say? That lying to her best friends face opened a hole in her heart? That all of a sudden, seeing Max again has opened a door to her human side she thought was dead and buried? That she was falling apart and costing the whole world’s right to existence because she feelings protests about killing people she used…she still cared about?
“Yeah, I’m fine,” Liz, said, her smile brightened all over her face like diamonds. I’m just scared shitless that the first time in my life I’m beginning to feel human again.