Hating Love (CC,M/L,ADULT) Chpt 8 10/23/10 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hating Love (CC,M/L,ADULT) Chpt 8 10/23/10 [WIP]

Post by dreambeliever »

Title: Hating Love
Author's: Dreambeliever
Couples: M/L some M/T not sure if I'll throw in some other couples
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: I own nothing, never have never will. I would love to own Jason Behr...sigh
Summary: Liz has her own Destiny..... Just Read.
A/N: Okay so while I wait for my betas to get back to me on a couple other stories, I decided to write this. I want to practice my sex scenes and work with different writing techniques, so this is my practice story. It may not be so great, this one didn't even go to the betas. So I apologize if it's too rough. Lots of smut and well I have no real idea where the story is going....so yeah. Let me know what you think (feedback, feedback, feedback...please :D )

Just wanted to say thank you to Ginger for the banner.

Enjoy......

Chapter 1

He lifts her up as they stumble back towards a nearby bench.

They don’t speak, they don’t need to. Words only get in the way.

Her hands quickly fumble with the button of his jeans, his hard cock springing out immediately. Wrapping her delicate hands around his hardness, the warmth of her palm engulfs him as she strokes him.

Growling low in his throat he sucks harder on her neck. Wanting…..no needing to mark her. Why? He wonders?

She wasn’t his. But she was, has always been. No matter how hard he tries to deny it.

And still he leaves his mark for everyone to see. Needing to make her his.

Her fingers graze their way up his arms, leaving a path of burning fire through his veins. Placing her hands on his shoulders she sinks her body onto him.

Her walls expanding to take all of him in. Moaning at the feeling he thrusts his hips harder and faster, his cock throbbing inside of her slick wet moisture.

Looking up he watches her in the throes of ecstasy. Her head thrown back, eyes closed.

Feeling her soft hair tease his arms as he slams her hips onto him. He itches to caress her hair, but he doesn’t.

That would mean to much. Too intimate.

Her fingernails dig into his shoulders, not caring he knows there will be scratches later.

Knowing what he wants she reaches up freeing her breasts from her top, he wastes no time in latching his mouth onto her nipples. His tongue swirling and flicking, edging her pleasure. He has the need to please her. To make her feel good.

Somewhere deep inside he knows this is wrong, he hates this beautiful sexy woman and yet he cannot get enough of her.

Something draws him to her. It’s wrong and yet it feels right.

She has had made his life hell. Broken him in ways no one ever has before.

Betrayed him and ruined his chance for the happily ever after he always wanted with his dream girl.

Yet, he cannot get enough of her.

This makes him angrier and he bites down hard on her nipples. Hearing her moan his name. She rocks her hips against him and he feels his release coming fast.

Pushing his hips up to match her thrusts he grabs her and holds tight slamming her down faster.

A cry of pleasure escapes her lips. He watches as her orgasm washes over her. The sight of her pleasure sends him into his own impending explosion and he releases his seed into her.

There are no words of love. There is no caressing of each other. It’s just sex and they both know it.

She gets up quickly adjusting her clothes and waving a hand over herself to remove the fluids now dribbling down her thighs.

He does the same.

“I hate you” she simply states. Looking at him through her hooded eyes.

“The feelings mutual.” he calmly replies as he adjusts the button on his jeans.

Standing up he continues, “I can’t believe I ever cared about you.”

“Well you did.” She replies nonchalantly as she walks away. Looking over her shoulders she yells out.

“Go home to your wife Max.”

TBC>>>>>>>>
Last edited by dreambeliever on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Hating Love (CC,M/L , Adult) Chpt 1 5/25/10

Post by dreambeliever »

mary mary: Sorry? :wink: Okay so here's more...
begonia9508: ?? Here are some more clues....and hopefully answers.
jake17: Ask and you shall receive. :wink:
keepsmiling7: Now let's see if I can keep ya'
Natalie36: hmmm... :D
dreamerfiend : I think that would be gross too. Here's to not grossing you out.... :D
extingman: That is true...either way it is wrong...hopefully we'll find some redeeming qualities in the both of them.
zaneri1: I'll try...they have both gone down a road you can't go back.
Roswellian117: LOL see what happens when I am left unattended? My mind goes to lots of fun dark places. :lol:

I really enjoyed the feedback from the first chapter. I wanted to see everyone's reactions to who it could be....and let me tell you...you guys did not disappoint. Thanks for all the feedback.
I briefly thought about leaving this right after the shower scene, but then I thought that wouldn't be very nice... :twisted: so I continued on. I just want to remind eveyone...there will be lots of smut...this is sort of my way on getting some experience in writing sex scenes...sooo...well enjoy? :lol:

**some dialogue from Roswell...Season 2

Chapter 2

Hours later just as the sun was rising, she let herself in the apartment peeling off her clothes and leaving a trail to the bathroom she headed for the much needed shower.

Leaning forward she rested her forehead on the cold tile letting the hot water soothe her tired muscles for a few minutes.

Strong arms wrap around her waist. Recognizing his essence she leans back onto his chest. Reveling in the feel of him she momentarily forgets about everything.

Feeling his hand slide down my abdomen, reaching the tiny patch of curls he slides a finger inside me, while using his thumb to flick my clit, gasping I reach up and bring his head closer to my body. I need to feel him closer.

Hearing her moan sends his senses into overload. Leaning down he nibbles her ears, her neck, peppering kisses along her shoulder.

“Do you want me inside of you?” he demands.

“Yes.” I gasp.

“You want me to fuck you?” he growls out… “I want to hear you.”

“I want you Max.”

“You want me to what?” he growls out again. His fingers rubbing my clit faster, my body trembles. He reaches for my breast and pinches my nipple biting down on my neck. A small memory sneaks into my mind. Another shower….another time…..

He’s always loved to nibble on my neck, to leave his mark.

Shaking off the memories I focus on the feeling of him….on what he makes me feel. If only for a brief moment I feel loved.

His finger move faster inside of me. Arching my back, my body begins to tremble. I feel a burst of pleasure and warm juices spill out of me. Even though we were together last night I need more. It’s not enough…it never is with him.

“I want you to fuck me Max” I gasp out. Turning him on even more….he loves it when I talk dirty to him.

That’s all he needs to hear. I hear him groan right before he whirls me around, grabbing my ass and lifting, unconsciously my legs wrap around him, he slams me against the shower wall.

Swiftly I feel his cock enter me.

“God you’re so fucken wet for me.” He murmurs against my ear, causing me to shiver despite the hot water cascading over our bodies.

Thrusting inside of me. I dig my nails into his back, not caring if I leave a mark. Truth is I want to mark him as mine too, maybe….just once….. he’ll forget to heal it.

Sensations rush through my body. His breath raspy against my neck. A feeling, a growing sense of whole? ...safe? … sweeps through me. Here, she was just a woman, as he held her and filled her with sounds she never thought she was capable of making. She felt it between the both of them…the building of intensity. Her skin tingled at his touch. She was at her most vulnerable and yet he made her feel complete

“You like that baby? You like the way I make you feel? Am I good enough for you now?” his breath harsh and haggard tickling me.

The endearment unnoticed tumbling off his lips do so much to me. He doesn’t know. He’s oblivious. I hate feeling this way. I hate the fact that I feel this way, and I hate him for making me hate him and love him all the same. I hate loving him and yet I do. I hate…love.

He pulls out almost all the way and slams his cock back inside of me. Repeating the process over and over. I try to block out the yearning I start to feel and focus on the fire searing through me.

“Yes…yes I like that….don’t stop….don’t stop Max…oohhh feels so goooood.”

He’s close. I feel his cock throbbing inside of me. I’m so close to my own orgasm. Wanting him to cum with me, I bite down on his shoulder and reach down and tickle his balls, sending an extra jolt of alien energy to him. I want us there…together.

“Ooohhh yes” I hear him moan, he reaches up and gently strokes my hair as his body stills. I feel his release and the absolute need within him and for the briefest of a second his guard is down and I thought I felt love…but just as quickly it’s gone.

For just a moment I imagine a different us, a different timeline. And as the water pelts down around us, a single tear slides down my cheek.

As Max steps out of the shower, he calmly calls out over his shoulder.

“Cal has called a meeting, he wants us all downstairs.”

I turn away from him and begin my shower routine. As the bathroom door closes behind him, I let out a breath I didn’t even know I was holding.

Why does he do this to me? Why can’t I let him go?

Same old questions I ask myself many times. Breathing in deep I let his aroma surround me. How weird is that that I can smell Max in the shower?

Briefly I’m comforted. But it doesn’t last long, the numbness is back. It’s been years since I’ve learned to block out my connection, my feelings. It’s better this way.

********************************************************************************************************************************

“Here ya go cornball” Ava hands me a plate of pancakes and sausage.

“Everyone’s already here. Go on out, I’ll follow in a sec”

“Thanks Aves” I smile at her as I take my plate from her. Ava is sort of our resident cook. Serena is the clean one and I’m the planner. It works for us.

Pushing my way through the swinging door into the main restaurant, I set my plate down on the counter as I make coffee for Ava and me.

Glancing around I observe everyone. Someone had pushed together the middle tables and now there was one large table right smack in the middle of the Crashdown.

Cal at the head of the table. Michael to his right. Maria next to him. Jim Valenti sat next to Maria and Kyle next to him. The chair next to Kyle was empty at the moment, that was the space Ava usually occupied. The chair next to that was also empty, the one facing Cal. Max was next, Tess to his right, Isabel, Jessie, Serena and back to Cal.

Liz watches as Ava breezes by and hands over a few more plates to the others before settling herself into her chair. Smiling Liz heads to the table herself, glad that Ava was now more comfortable within their group.

Truth is she didn’t even feel all that comfortable anymore.

She barely talked to Michael or Maria.

She had never thought that she would ever not want to talk to Maria. Maria had been her best friend…Maria had also turned her back on her…..how quickly things can change.

“Stop it and listen to me, all right? I need my best friend right now because our other best friend just died, and I feel lost and scared and just completely wrecked….”

“So you don't believe me, either”

“I'm…no, I'm sorry, I guess I don't, Liz”

“God, you know, you're doing this for Alex, but you don't care whose life you screw up in the way”

After Alex had died Liz had needed a friend, someone to believe in her, to listen, and yet no one had turned out to be that kind of friend.

Maria…..Max…the two people she thought she could always rely on.

“Liz, don't get in that cab”

“What are you gonna do? You're gonna throw me in it?”

“You have to listen to me.”

“Don't even pull that king card on me, Max. I'm not Isabel. You can't boss me around”

“If this is about being pissed at me, fine. Punish me all you want. But what about everyone else? What you're doing puts them at risk”

“What I'm doing may save their lives.”

“You have a responsibility to Michael, Isabel, and Tess not to get in that cab.”

“Uh-huh, and I have a responsibility to Alex to find out what really happened.”

“Liz, if you go, our friendship is over.”

That had been the last conversation she’d had with Max and Maria. She had known that Alex was murdered and yet no one had believed her. Everyone had turned against her.

Making her way to the chair between Ava and Max, Liz handed Ava her coffee mug. Her mind already drumming up memories of the night she left.

“Ms. Parker? Mr. Stockman from the embassy. We found your building. There's just one curiosity-- that structure was torn down in 1994. 3 people in my office have confirmed it. That building is gone.”

At first hearing this news she was prepared to go straight to Maria or Max, but she knew they wouldn’t listen and she had vowed to find Alex’s killer. That night she had bought a one way ticket to her Aunt’s in Florida.

She needed to leave Roswell. There was no way she could continue to live here with people whom she had thought were her friends and had only turned their back on her.

She never regretted leaving. Leaving Roswell had brought her, Ava and Serena together.

Sitting down and glancing around, she noticed Max’s dry hair.

Hmmm… so he used his powers to dry his hair…..

Well that was one way to hide the fact the he just finished fucking me in the shower…

Smirking and meeting his eyes she couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit jealous of Tess, who was now glued to Max’s side.

Tess had come to town and reeked havoc. Planting memories, mindwarps….all mind games. In the end she had got the guy too.

Well apparently Max was really never mine to begin with…..with the whole married in a previous life and everything.

Cal cleared his throat,

“Okay everyone….we need to talk.”

All heads turned to the front of the table, waiting for Cal to speak. This was an important meeting. Cal never called meetings and he never asked for everyone. He usually preferred to bark out his orders or advice via the telephone and only to Max or......

“It’s time…..the protector is ready to full fill her duties.”

“Oh well isn’t that nice of her to make time for us.”

“Hey” Max warned Michael.

“Cal, it’s not that we’re ungrateful, but it has been years. We don’t even need her now.” Max tried to relay his thoughts tactfully.

“Really? Why is that?” Cal asked.

“We haven’t had any problems. No evil aliens have attacked, no FBI. We’ve kept a low profile and haven’t brought any attention to ourselves.”

Cal looked to the group threw his head back and let out a roar of a laugh.

“You’re safe because she allows it. Your protector, she keeps you safe. While you guys have been here living your drama free lives, she’s out there fighting your wars, your battles. The kids in Phoenix, that you healed Max…..the FBI……the special unit, they were all over you guys. She took care of it. Nasedo’s death……you guys didn’t think Agent Daniel Pierce’s death would go unnoticed did you? Well she took care of that too. Dupes…….not a problem. All taken care of. You see she has taken care of your problems your loose ends and you didn’t even know it. She keeps you safe.”

Michael, annoyed by Cal’s condescending tone, asks what he’s sure everyone is thinking…

“So how come she hasn’t made herself known by now? I mean if she’s our protector and all.”

“This is the fun part…..” placing his fork down and sitting back, to get a better view of the group’s reaction, he continued, grinning….. “she hates you all more than I do.”

This was indeed the best part he thought.

Hates us? Max thought, why is it that all their so called protectors didn’t seem like they were doing any actual protecting.

Surmising Cal was right, they had left quite a few loose ends and after Zan was born he never bothered to follow up on anything.

Out of sight..out of mind, he figured…apparently not, if his so called protector was cleaning up after them.

“How can she hate us? She doesn’t even know us?” Tess asked.

“Aaah… but she does know you…even better than I do.”

“Who is she?”

“She is the alien slayer.”

“What?” Several voices could be heard asking.

“Okay kids…I’m going to give you a little background information. There is a prophecy for Antar. A group of three will be united and form their own unit….something like you four square…but stronger. These three will yield more power than ever imagined. The unit is the ‘Tri Acla’.

The Tri Acla includes three individuals, the warrior….one who hold immense physical power. The clone….the one with the superior mental power. And lastly the slayer. The slayer is chosen by the granilith itself. The slayer is all powerful. They hold the power of the land.”

Cal spoke in a low respectful tone, mesmerizing us all by the prophesized Tri Acla and the slayer. Holding the group’s attention he continued.

“This slayer is also your new protector.” He stated finally.

TBC.......
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Hating Love (CC,M/L , Adult) Chpt 2 5/29/10

Post by dreambeliever »

mary mary
begonia9508
keepsmiling7
dreamerfiend
zaneri1
Natalie36
Thumbelina
AlysLuv
jojotheorange
jake17
smilinghoney
Anicas
Michelle17

A big thank you to all that left feedback! :mrgreen:

Chapter 3

“This slayer is also your new protector.” He stated finally.

Slayer….protectors….when did my life become a B rated sci-fi?

I look around the table to gage the reaction of others.

Michael just looks annoyed but interested. Yes Cal definitely had Michael’s attention now.

Maria, who is seated next to Michael, well Maria just looks shocked. It always does take her a little time process whatever is going on at the moment. But she was still here by Michael’s side. They had gained a lot in Maria’s friendship. Unfortunately she had lost a friend or two by knowing their secret.

Alex and Liz. When Alex had died they had not only lost Alex they had lost Liz too.

Upon Alex’s death Liz had become unreasonable. Asking questions….bringing attention to the group. Alex had been her best friend and losing him had crushed her. She had tried to see reasoning where there was none.

Max hadn’t been proud of himself for the way he had handled her or the situation all those years ago. But she needed to be stopped.

When he had found out that she had left town he had actually breathed a sigh of relief. It had been one less thing for him to worry about. At that time he had just found out that Tess was pregnant with his child.

He hadn’t relished the idea of having to tell Liz, especially with their current relationship. In the end he didn’t have to, she was gone. He hadn’t expected her to be gone for so long. After a few months he had gone to Maria questioning Liz’s return. That’s when he had found out Liz hadn’t even told Maria she was leaving.

He finally ended up going to the Parkers’. They had, rather rudely told him she was never coming back.
That had been the worst day of Max’s life. He had climbed her ladder and sat on her patio and cried.

Cried for the loss of Liz, cried for being a teenage father, cried for everything.

He hadn’t expected Liz to not come home. Roswell was her home. Why would she leave? But he knew. It was because of him. He hadn’t supported her in her theory that Alex had been killed by an alien. Hurtful words had been exchanged and could never be taken back.

Hours later he drove home to the apartment he shared with Tess and Zan. For years he tried to forget her, tried to forget that she had betrayed him. that she had slept with Kyle….a human. But he never could forget her, she was always there.

Coming out of his thoughts he focused on the conversation taking place around him.

“So you’re saying we’re in danger?” Kyle clarified.

Danger? Who was in danger?

“Who’s in danger?” I ask

“Maybe if you get your head out your ass Max and pay attention you would know that we’re in danger.”

Liz spoke up from her end of the table.

Again he wondered where the hell Liz had gone and just who the hell was this bitch?

“Why are you even here? This is our problem.” Max replied to her, turning to Cal he asked.

“Why do you keep insisting she attend the meetings? It’s not like she cares.”

“She’s no longer part of the group. She doesn’t want anything to do with us.” Tess stated from her seat next to Max. Looking directly at Liz while talking.

“Look Max you made her a part of this group when you healed her.” Cal shrugged and continued to eat his lemon pancakes…made especially for him.

“Just ‘cause I healed her doesn’t mean she’s a part of the group she doesn’t even know about us, how can she begin to understand.”

“Is that it Max? Once again you think that I have no fucken’ clue as to what goes on in your world because I’m not a fucken’ alien?”

Liz’s eyes blazed at him, her brown eyes darkening and shining….her cheeks flushed….she was beautiful.

Raising her voice she continued.

“Because I didn’t hatch from a Fucken’ pod? Isn’t that what you told me Max…I have no idea about your world or Kivar…well that’s a fucken’ joke. You don’t even know anything. Your suck a jerk. God!”

Throwing her arms out, she blasted and shattered the mirror behind the counter.

He quickly threw up his shield to protect those at the table. Dropping it moments later.

“What the fuck Liz?”

“Are you trying to kill us Liz?” Tess shrieked

“If I was trying to kill you…you’d be dead.” Liz deadpanned. Her eyes cold.

Max watched Liz’s hard eyes. Where had his Liz gone?

Cal laughed.

“All right, all right settle down kids.” He looked pointedly at Liz.

Sighing Liz waved her hand to the counter and we watched as the mirror put itself back together.

Shocked Max spoke up again.

“How…how did you know to do that?”

Liz cocked her head to her side and studied him.

“I told you, I’ve been practicing.”

“It took us a long time to get our powers in control.”

“Look Max it’s been years. I’ve had years of practice and a couple of great teachers.” Smiling Liz motioned to Ava and Serena.

Three months ago Liz had come back to town with Ava and Serena in tow. He hadn’t even known that she had become friendly with Ava, but now they were the best of friends.

It was a little weird seeing someone who looked like Tess, really friendly with Liz. It was weird. But if you studied Ava you could see the difference. Ava’s eyes sparkled with a warmth he had never seen in Tess. She was fun and caring and fiercely protective and loyal to Liz. Definitely different from Tess.

“Look I didn’t call this meeting to play. You’re all in immediate danger. We need to form a plan. You’re protector; she suggested we do this before it’s too late. She tried not to involve you as much as possible but it’s time. It’s time you guys found out the truth.”

“Your friend, the human, the one named Alex.” Cal had started.

A bad feeling settled in the pit of Max’s stomach. He turned to Liz. Ava had now moved her chair closer to Liz one arm around her shoulders. Liz head rested on Ava’s shoulder.

No…. Max thought…no

“He was killed by another alien. An evil alien. An alien that we believe was working with Nasedo.”

“Nasedo?” Michael asked as he put his arm around Maria, who had begun to quietly cry, tears falling down her cheeks, her hands over her mouth.

“We looked into this and the evidence supported the findings. He committed suicide.” Jim spoke out. He had done an investigation. He had made sure.

“Well you were wrong.” Serena spoke up.

“We’ve found out recently that Nasedo was a traitor. He was working against you. To turn the Royal Four over to Kivar.”

“That’s not possible.” Tess had cried out and continued on.

“He was like a father to me…..he wouldn’t have turned us over to Kivar.” She cried throwing herself into Max’s arms.

“Are you telling us that Alex…our Alex was murdered by an alien?” Maria asked. She had been silent most of the meeting but she just couldn’t believe this. It just didn’t seem possible.

“Yes, a very dangerous alien. One who wants all of you dead.”

“Liz was right.” Isabel whispered.

Heads whipped in her direction.

“Wh.. whaat?” Maria asked

“Liz was right.” Isabel repeated again. “She was right and we…we didn’t listen….we were mean to her. She was only trying to help and we wouldn’t listen.”

Max had been thinking the exact same thing ever since Cal had said those words.

“No..no that can’t be possible. We would have known.”

“When Tess? When would we have known? None of us wanted to believe, so none of us even looked into it. Even when I suggested that Liz may be right Max denied it.”

Isabel looked directly at her brother. And then over to Liz.

“I’m sorry…I’m so sorry….you knew…you suspected and…and we…I didn’t listen.”

Isabel jumped up and ran over to Liz. Liz got out of her chair and met her. The two hugged and cried.

“It’s not your fault Isabel…it’s not.”

“…you were right…god we were so..”

“It’s in the past……”

“No I’m so sorry…please, please forgive me?”

Liz took Isabel’s face in her hands forcing Isabel to look directly into Liz’s eyes.

“It’s already forgiven.” Liz firmly told her.

Jessie came up behind Isabel and guided her back to her seat, murmuring quietly in ear as they slowly took their seats.

Serena made her way around the table and stood next to Liz. Ava followed. The three of them stood together.

Liz took a deep breath.

“Look we’re pretty sure who killed Alex. We just need to be sure.”

Meeting each of their eyes. She glanced around the table.

Her eyes briefly lingered on Max.

“We’re working on this. I vowed to get Alex’s killer. To give Alex’s death justice and I will.”

Her eyes landed on Tess and stayed. She met the girls’ cold stare with her own, laced with determination and revenge.

“Believe me the killer will pay.”

Cal looked around expectantly waiting for someone to speak up.

Looking around at the others, Max felt it was only right that he be the one to speak up.

“What do you mean Liz? That you’re working on it? If Alex was killed by an alien then our best defense is cover. We can covertly find out who did it. We can’t bring any more attention to ourselves….you know this Liz.”

“Fuck you Max. I will do whatever the hell I damn well want. You are not my king. I don’t listen to you.”

Turning on her heels she stormed to the back with Serena following her.

Ava turned to the table.

“Give her a few minutes to calm down, she’ll be back. Talking about Alex always gets to her.”

“We don’t have to wait for her to finish her tantrum, we don’t need her.” Tess ranted.

“Shut up Tess. God for just one minute, can you curb the jealousy. This is Liz we’re talking about a person who has kept our secret…your secret a secret that apparently killed our best friend which she knew, but none of us listened to her. So will you just this once shut the fuck up!” Maria demanded.

Tess sat shocked. Maria and she had become sort of friends over the past few years and never once had she talked to her like that.

“You guys need her more than you know.” Cal spoke up again.

“What do you mean?” Michael asked

“I mean...you…need…Liz…more…than…you…know.”

“I don’t understand.” Isabel whispered.

“I mean. You need her, she…”

“I’ll do it Cal.” Liz spoke up from the swinging door making her way back to the table. Serena followed and stood behind her and slightly to her right.

Ava stood up again and positioned herself behind Liz, only this time slightly to her left. The two, Serena and Ava each put a hand on one of Liz’s shoulders. They had formed a triangle.

The ground began to tremble…..a beam of white light shined from above on the three and a holographic Celtic triangle appeared above them.

Gasps sounded around the table.

Liz reached down and the girls joined hands. They began to levitate. They spun around in one slow circle before they were slowly lowered back down.

“Everyone meet the Tri Acla. Serena….. the warrior, Ava…… the clone and Liz the slayer and your new protector.”

The light faded and they released their hands. They stood like this all three, heads held high, eyes unwavering. A light glow surrounding them.

TBC........
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Hating Love (CC,M/L , Adult) Chpt 3 6/9/10

Post by dreambeliever »

Thank you to all who left feedback, I promise to leave proper thanks is a day or two.
I will be super busy over the next couple of days and wanted post this chapter for you. :D

Chapter 4
Some dialogue taken from Season 2 EOTW

Laughter rang out.

“You guys should see your faces. Damn why didn’t I bring my camera…woo hoo.”

Cal hooted out.

Liz glared at him.

“Cal…this is not the time.”

“Will someone tell me what the hell just happened here?”

Michael bellowed out, removing his arm from around Maria and motioning to the still standing three girls.

“Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you there Michael?”

Cal sneered out.

“Cal, I think what Michael means is; how is it possible that Liz is their protector and the alien slayer. She is a human”

The Sheriff looked back to expectantly

“Boys and girls do I have a tale to tell you. It all started years ago with a lone visitor in the night” With that Cal began his story.

It was evening, Cal had just arrived home from an after party at one of his client’s home. Upon entering his home his senses were alerted.

“Whatever you want, I can’t help you. I’ve had no contact with the King since the crash.”

“I know. I am the King.”

“Well well well your highness. Aren’t you a bit old?”

“No. The real me is seventeen years old. I’m me from the future. Fourteen years to be exact.”

“So you’re from the future, you say?”

“Yes and I need your help. I need you to do a few things. They must be done. The fate of the world depends on it.”

“I think you have me confused with someone who cares. I don’t care and I don’t care to help you. Go away, go back to Roswell or the future or wherever you can go.”

“I don’t think you understand. I am not asking you. I am ordering you.”
Sighing Cal replies “What do you need me to do?”

‘I need you to go to Roswell and find Liz Parker. She’s at the Crashdown café….
“Liz Parker your girlfriend?”

“Yes….no.”

“Which is it? Yes or no?”

“Yes that Liz Parker, but after last night she is no longer my girlfriend.”

“Why do I have to find her? Let me guess…she’s an aspiring actress and you want me to help her make it big……or you got her knocked up with the heir and you want me to protect her?”

“Neither. I need you to get to her and train her. She is the chosen one. She’s the slayer.”

“The chosen slayer?”

“Yes.”

“That can’t be…she’s…a human.”

“Well she is. I sensed the pull of the Tri Acla within her. I’m sure if you check for the seal you’ll find it.”

“Does she know?”

“No not yet. But you will tell her. She needs to complete the change and right now she’s not. The change must be completed.”

“You were talking to a future version of me?” disbelieving Max questioned this.

“Yes”

“That’s not possible. I mean time travel. It’s just not possible.” Max said shaking his head in denial

“What Max? It’s too hard to believe that there really is time travel, yet you know there are aliens?”

“No it’s just that, why go to you. Why not directly to me or Michael or Isabel.”

“Well he said he couldn’t go directly to you…something about if the both of you were together you die… and anyways he did go to someone else, he didn’t just come to me.” Cal answered his eyes turning to Liz.

Everyone followed Cals eyes to Liz.

“What?”

“Liz, is there something you want to share with us?” Kyle asked

“Well a future version of Max came to me and asked for help and I helped.”

Liz shrugged her shoulders and began to sip her coffee, waiting for the next few questions she knew was coming.

“No, that’s not true. Why wouldn’t Max come to me. If there was anyone he would ask for help, it would be me. We have a child together.” Tess said certainly.

“Well during this timeline you didn’t.” Liz replied setting her coffee mug down and standing up.

“Look guys it all happened years ago. In fact it was during the fall of Junior year. I don’t really want to try to explain it so I’ll just show you.”

Liz threw out her arms and opened her palms. A large holographic scene played out in front of them. A shocked gasp could be heard from around the table.

“How did you do that?” Michael asked.

“Parlor trick. Now pay attention.”

Future Max appeared on scene talking to Liz

“No! No! There is no such thing as time travel, ok...because it is against every rule of physics, of reality, of everything.”

“Look, I realize this is overwhelming.”

“No, you're not Max, ok? You...you're like a shapeshifter. You are like some other kind of alien, with, like, the ability to look like Max with that beard and those...and those grey hairs.”

“If I were a shapeshifter, there's no way I could tell the future. In approximately 10 seconds, I will show up outside your window and begin singing to you...accompanied by a mariachi band.”

“A mariachi band? Max wouldn't do anything that cheesy.”

“3...2...1.”

“Well?”

“I said approximately.”

“I spent a week learning the lyrics from Mr. Delgado at the hardware store.”

“Wow, that's really embarrassing.”

“I know...but I had to do something to get your attention. You had shut me out.”

“Why are you here?”

“I can't tell you too much, Liz...only what you need to know...but 14 years from now, we are taken over by our enemies.”

“Uh, who's taken over?”

“Everyone. Earth. I need you to help me keep that from happening. We need to change the future. What we do here has to be precise and surgical. No one can know I'm here, especially not me...that is, my younger self.”

“Uh, what is it you want to...”

Max watched shocked by the scene playing out in front of him. It was true….he had come from the future.

The scene began to change

“That's private. Ok, I have some questions.”

“I understand.”

“If you need Max to do something different, why don't you just go to Max directly?”

“It's complicated...but if a person encounters himself in another time period, there could be a...a reaction.”

“A reaction...”

“I don't entirely understand it myself, but Serena said...she's gonna be a friend of yours one day. It has something to do with quantum mechanics, but in essence, Max and I would both be destroyed if we actually came into contact.”

At the mention of Serena several eyes glanced to her. Serena simply shrugged.

“Liz, what's about to happen over the next few days is critical to the history of this planet. Things between us are about to change...grow deeper. We become inseparable, and nothing comes between us ever again, until...”

“The...the end of the world?”

“That's right.”

“What happened?”

“The closer that you and I grew, the worse it got with Tess, and eventually she left Roswell.”

“Because of me, and how I treated her. And it turned out Tess was critical to our survival. The four of us - Michael, Isabel, Tess, and I...we made a complete unit. We all had different gifts, and with one of us missing, we weren't as strong, and everything fell apart.”

“So, um...you want me to help you and Tess get together?”

“Yes.”

“Why don't you just go to Tess?”

“It's you I trust. It's you I have faith in, and because it's not just about getting me close to Tess. I need you to help me fall out of love with you”

“Nothing. It's just...seeing you at 17 again is making it all come flooding back to me. How my stomach used to rumble every time I saw you.”

“So, um...did we get married?”

“Liz, you know I can't...”

“You...I know, you can't talk about it. I'm sorry. I know.”

“If this works...I'm not gonna have that day.”

“No, you won't.”

Liz tried to concentrate on anything but the scene in front of her. Hearing that she had been married to Max, hurt her in places she didn’t even know could hurt. Even after all these years. To know that she had once had a happy life married to Max….
Blinking back the tears that were threatening to fall she briefly glanced around the room assessing everyone’s faces.

Max sat confusion and surprise marring his face, his eyes dark and unreadable.

Tess appeared to be smiling, her eyes twinkling with..triumph.

Isabel sat appalled and frozen with Jessie’s arm still around her. Jessie seemed to be pretty neutral watching the scene in front of him like he would a TV documentary.

Liz’s eyes swept over Cal’s, their eyes meeting briefly before she moved on.

Liz could see Michael studying the scene, the wheels turning in his head. Michael was apparently trying to memorize and analyze every word.

Maria sat dazed her eyes glossy. It wasn’t that much of a surprise to her, she had already known about future Max.

Kyle and the Sheriff both had matching interested looks but nothing more.

Turning back she focused on the scenes. She knew there were going to be questions and she needed to be ready. She still hadn’t told them everything. Her hands subconsciously went to her back pocket and her fingers played with what was there.

“So, it was all a setup.”

“Yeah”

“You tried to get Tess and me together?”

“Look, I know that you must hate me right now. I, um...”

Liz needed to look away, she knew what was next and she didn’t want to watch.
Why did it hurt so much?

Max grabs Liz for a passionate kiss.

Her eyes unintentionally and magnetically are drawn to Max his piercing eyes lock with hers. Her heart rate accelerates; desire washes over her entire body from that look, his eyes. Her breathing hitches her body trembles. She darts her eyes breaking away from his pull.

“I felt that...and I know you did, too, and I know you think that...that I need to let you go...for the sake of Michael, and Isabel, and my race...so you went to Tess. But she can't be you. Tess can never be you.”

For a moment Liz is paralyzed, her breathing stills.

“Max, we have to stop this. We have to. I am telling you that we have to.”

“You're supposed to be breaking up with him, not kissing him.”

“You...you kissed me. I mean...you know, he kissed me.”

“ You're only making me love you more.”

“ No. The night of Gomez I came to your room. That's the night that things between us were cemented.”

“Cemented. So when you say cemented, you...”

“We made love.”

“No, no, we...we didn't.”

“Liz...”

“No, I have no intention of making love to you or...or anyone else at this particular stage of my life.”

“I beg to differ.”

“No. Making love to you is the farthest thing from my mind. I...I don't even have protection.”

“I did.”

“Oh, that's great. There you are, Max the Saint, just walking around with a condom in his back pocket. I...I...I don't even care what happened in your reality. I am not making love to you or anyone until I am ready, and I am just not ready.”

How is it that he could remember protection when he was with me? But he didn’t when he was with Tess. Did he desire her that much? Was the lust so great?

“Liz, I am telling you what happened, and we have to change that. We have to. And so far, we've failed. Liz, it's not just Max that's the problem here. You are. You are not letting yourself change. Now you have to do something...before it's too late.”

“Max, you can't stop what's happening to you. I mean, your life will always be dangerous, but my life, it doesn't have to be. My life is only in danger if I am with you. I...I want to be in love with boys...normal boys. I...I want to see my 21st birthday. I...I want to have a wedding day. I...I...I want to have children...and I want my children to be safe. You know, Max, if...if you truly love me, you'll let me go. I may love you, but I...I don't want to die for you.

“This must be it. What you did must have worked. I'm leaving.”

“What, so you're just...you're going back to where you came from?”

“No. There's nowhere to go back to.”

“It didn't work. We have to do something else.”

“No, I...I can't.”

“You have to.”

“Do you know how hard it was for me to tell him that I didn't want to die for him? He's the only reason that I'm alive right now. You...you've...you gotta come up with another plan. Please go to someone else. I...I just...I can't do this anymore.”

He hadn’t known….nobody had. Max had been her everything and at one point she had been his and she had destroyed that…..destroyed him.

“Just 25 minutes before I came here, I held Michael in my arms...dead. Isabel died 2 weeks before that. Now you have to do this. You have to find a way. All of our lives depend on it.”

“How? What can I do that's gonna make you turn away from me?”

“I don't know.”

“I don't think this is a good plan.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You really think this is gonna work? I would never be jealous of Kyle.”

“Can you turn around?”

“So that's like meditation, right? Incense, that sort of thing?”

This is what happened? How could this have happened and Liz not tell me. His stomach clenched as he watched the scene playing out in front of him. It was all a set up.

“It's really about approaching life through a spiritual place and becoming in tune with different planes of existence.”

“What a line of crap.”

“Am I taking my boxers off?”

“No. Undergarments stay on.”

“Right.”

“Yeah. Um, Kyle, look...I just wanna make sure that I...I...I made it actually clear that we're not gonna...”

“Consummate. I understand.”

What? That can’t be…but he had seen it. It was a set up. It was all a set up.

“Right. And when we kiss...”

“No tongue. I'm on board.”

“Yeah. Ok.”

“I'm here to help. My body's merely a vessel.”

“So Max and...Tess are going to be together now.”

“ I don't know. I don't know anything now. This is a different world.”

“ I'm gonna be alone.”

She didn’t sleep with Kyle….she didn’t sleep with Kyle. His heart soared at this thought. How could he not have known? You knew it your heart……

“Maybe. Maybe not. From now on, the future is to be determined. It's what've always said to you, Liz. We create our own destiny.”

“Could you dance with me?”

“What?”

“I wanna have my wedding dance.”

It was like watching a car accident….you knew it was happening….you’re watching it happen and yet your powerless to stop it, you know it’s wrong but you can’t look away….you can’t stop it. The scenes flashed before him. She had pretended to sleep with Kyle because a future version of him said it needed to be done. Who the hell did she think she was? God?

He couldn’t contain the anger that was slowly building up inside of him.

When the last scene played out Isabel ran over to Liz grabbing her in a tight hug.

“Thank you. Thank you so much Liz. I don’t know if words could truly express what I feel. You gave up your happiness, your future for me…for us.”

Isabel choked out the words. How do you ever really thank someone for essentially giving up their life so you could live yours?

Max watched amazed as his sister Isabel for the second time this morning. He had to admit gratitude was not what he was thinking a minute ago. Liz hadn’t just given up her future, her happiness she had given up his too.

“What the hell are we supposed to do now?” Michael asked “I mean…well we have enemies that will attack and by my count, in about eight years. How are we supposed to prepare?”

“Michael! You just found out that Liz saved our planet, your life and that’s all you can think about?” Maria reached out and slapped him on the back of his head.

“Ow, shit. Umm yeah Liz thanks for you know saving us…but can we focus on the important issues now, like Kivar taking over the world?” Turning to Cal he continued.

“How do we prepare? And how exactly does the Tri Akulu group help?”

“Tri Acla.” Cal corrected him “And they don’t help, you help them. They’re meant to fight this war not you.” Nodding towards the girls.

“No. That’s not how it is supposed to be. This is our world, our destiny. How can she help, she’s a human. It’s not supposed to be.” Tess squawked out.

“I agree. Liz is human. Nasedo said this was our destiny to bring peace to our world.” Max turned to Cal. “We need you to train us, we’ll need as much information on Kivar as possible, the sooner the better.”

Cal just stared at Max. “Did you not hear anything I just said? Watch my lips your highness…” Slowly forming the words with his lips Cal enunciated each word as he said them..

“I . Can’t. Help. You.”

“But the four square…even the future version of Max said…” Michael waved towards the spot where the hologram had played

Liz’s emotions were all over the place this morning. She was just so tired of the bull, of the doubt. …..years…years she had been training to go to battle, protecting them…

“Look obviously you guys don’t want us here…sooo we’re just gonna go. We’ll take care of this ourselves.” Liz said coolly.

“How? How do you plan on taking care of this?” Max questioned

“Don’t worry about it. It’s our problem..”

“Your problem? Your problem? It’s our fight Liz. I want answers. I don’t want any more mind
games. I want the truth.” Max bellowed out so loud, the overhead lights literally shook.

He was angry, hell he was pissed off. She had done this. She had ruined their lives. How dare she play with their futures, his life.

“The truth!” Liz shouted out, who did he think he was “you want the fucking truth Max?” she yelled to him as he jumped up out of his chair. She circled around him, like a predator with his prey.

“Yes I want the truth.”

Just then Liz thre her head back and laughed.

“”You can’t handle the truth Max.” she replied sarcastically

“Fuck you”

“You already did.” She spat out.

TBC........
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Hating Love (CC,M/L , Adult) Chpt 5 6/24/10

Post by dreambeliever »

Natalie36
Michelle17
begonia9508
mary mary
AlysLuv
Janetfl
cocopucks
zaneri1
keepsmiling7

Thank you all for the feedback and for reading....hope everyone is enjoying. Well I am not completely satisfied with this chapter but I think it came out okay. See if you guys like :lol:

Chapter 5

“”You can’t handle the truth Max.” she replied sarcastically

“Fuck you”

“You already did.” She spat out.

“I didn’t hear you complaining” he snapped back.

Liz couldn’t believe him. Uuggghhh he was just so infuriating. She was so angry, so frustrated at both the truth and cruelty of his admission. Every time…she had wanted it, had even initiated some. She needed him, she hated that feeling.

Feeling the energy build up within her, the power zinged throughout her body. A low tremble shook it’s way through her fingers….. she needed release…FAST!

“Aaagghhh” She grunted out and then threw her arm out. A small energy bolt zinged towards Max.

“Fuuuccckkkk” someone shouted.

Someone else shrieked.

She watched in slow motion as Max side jumped her blast.

She felt another energy headed for her from behind. Who the hell is trying to blast her?

Not bothering to turn around, she threw up her shield. Feeling the blast ricochet off her shield, she left the shield up as she threw another blast towards Max.

“Oh my god, she’s crazy…she’s trying to kill us!” Tess screamed out.

Serena watched Liz and Max begin to square off. They needed this confrontation; it had been slowly building for three months.

“She’s not trying to kill us…just Max.” Serena told her.

“What!” Tess attempted to throw another blast towards Liz. Her blast simply bounced off Liz’s shield which now encased her and Max.

Cal had been watching with faint amusement. “Tess Relax. She’s not going to kill him.”

Michael studied the dueling couple. Every time Liz would shoot a blast off to Max he would duck, not returning any of her blasts. The frustration was now evident on Liz’s face. She wanted a showdown. He studied Liz’s body movements and the way Max reacted to her. Slowly he realized something was changing. The atmosphere, It charged with electricity, crackled over them like thunder.

Max’s eyes darkened, Michael didn’t see fear or hatred it was…oh shit!

“EVERYBODY OUT! NOW!” He yelled. Quickly pushing everyone through the swinging doors to the back.

“What? Where are we going?”

“We’re not just going to leave him here?”

“They’ll kill each …”

“Let’s go…we’re going to my apartment. Let them hash it out, we don’t need to be here.”

Liz noticed none of this. She could not believe the smirk Max was wearing.

Just as she sent him another blast she quickly threw out another two blasts almost simultaneously flew towards Max, trying to side jump one her was caught in the path of another.

“Shit…you bitch. You hit me.” He cried out. He didn’t actually think she was going to really hit him. “that’s it…”

Sending an energy blast her way, she ducked for cover.

That’s it Max. just try and hit me. Dammn him. Dammn…dammn …dammn.

Liz saw and felt a powerful blast coming her way, knowing that she wouldn’t be able to out maneuver it, she quickly threw up her shield.

The blast bounced off her shield and as it impacted, the room shook and then it evaporated.

“Ooohh..now you’re playing with the big guns, huh Max?”

Liz sent him an even more powerful blast. One of her very own techniques, it shot out directly towards him and right before it hit, it dropped and hit him in the chest, just as he was dropping down to duck.

“Haha..gotcha.” she yelled.

“You..bitch!”

“Seriously Max that’s getting old. Can’t you think of something better. I get it, I’m a bitch.”

“Why? Why are you like this?” he yelled.

“Why? Why?” she screamed back at him. “I’m like this because you made me like this.”

“I didn’t do this. You did this. You’re cold and selfish and mean and all you care about is yourself.”

“Ha. I have been protecting your ass for years and you say I’m selfish. All you care about is YOU. If it wasn’t for YOU we would be happy. You fucked it up.”

“You slept with Kyle! Or pretended to sleep with him.”

“So that gives you a free card to go fuck someone Max.” she had stopped blasting him, they both had. Standing about fifteen feet away from him she couldn’t help the desire that flowed through her.

There he stood, chest heaving quickly, his shirt tight with sweat around his chest and arms.

She forced herself to stamp down the desire flaming her body.

“What was I supposed to do Liz? You didn’t want me.”

“You were supposed to want me enough…you even said so.”

“I do want you, I’ve always wanted you. Don’t you know what you do to me? How? I ask myself…how I can want you so badly; need you more than I need to breathe.”
“Doesn’t seem to be a problem when you’re with Tess, she is your wife.” Liz couldn’t help but spit out the last word. The bile just beginning to form in her throat. It was inevitable, the tears beginning to form around her eyes. Just thinking about Max and Tess caused so much pain. She forced herself to blink back the tears.

“It’s not a problem when you’re fucking her.”

“STOP CALLING HER THAT!” He bellowed out. Liz jumped at the intensity of his voice.

“She is not my wife. I’m so sick and tired of you dictating my life. You manipulated my life Liz. I want you, I wanted you and…and you kept pushing me…pushing.”

“I didn’t hear you complaining.” She threw his earlier words back at him.

“For fuck’s sake. Don’t you get it? Even when I thought you slept with Kyle” Max’s voice dropped huskily low. “I wanted you. I was so hurt but I couldn’t stop myself from wanting you, from loving you. Even now. I hate you…I hate you so much and yet I love you from the depths of my heart.”

Max slowly made his way towards her. Fighting with Max hadn’t fazed her. Now..now she was scared, his walk was slow, languid…stalking. His eyes dropped from her face down to her toes and back up, and she could feel every second of it. His gaze roamed up her body, stopping briefly half way up and she felt the intensity of his desire rock through her core.

She struggled to pull away from the feeling, she was rooted to this spot. Heated lust flowed through her, riding the wave of desire throughout her body. Something tingled just under her flesh, the feeling gathering between her legs, his eyes left her core and the burning heat of his gaze tingled as his eyes traveled up. They briefly landed on her chest. His eyes danced over her breast. Tingles sizzled across her mounds. She heaved at the feeling. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest, panting she looked up and met his eyes.

For a moment they stared at each other. He was now only inches away from her.

Max growled low in his throat. He leaned back and took another look at her before he swept down and captured her mouth. Their tongues danced. He ran his tongue playfully along her velvety lips. His teeth nipped at her bottom lip. Hearing her moan sends his emotions spinning in overdrive. His arms reach around and pull her closer. Thrusting his hand behind her head he urges her closer. Their mouths fused together.

He wasn’t just kissing her like a man kisses a woman. He was devouring her like a man who wanted a woman, this woman.

He uses his other arm to reach around her waist and cups her ass. Her legs automatically wrap around him. Carrying her to the counter, the laminate cooling her hot feverish skin.
He pulled away from her mouth and ran his tongue down her neck, suckling her skin. Wherever his mouth touched made her skin sizzled. She cried out in pleasure as his mouth took in her nipple. He savored the feeling of her erect nipples, he suckled harder making her moan louder. Hearing her pleasured urged his own need. His cock grew harder, throbbing, demanding.

He reaches down pulling at the buttons of her shorts. Impatiently he waves his hand and the cloth falls away. His fingers work their way to her heated flesh. Playing with her clit he thrust his fingers inside her. As he continues to assail her breasts with his mouth his fingers plunge deep into her and when he feels her slick and wet and trembling with desire he can’t hold back the primal need for her any longer.

Dropping to his knees he replaces his fingers with his tongue. Needing to taste her, to have her in no other way that he’s had. It doesn’t taste like strawberries or smell like flowers or any other shit like that, it’s tart, musky, tangy, sweet…it’s sexy and it’s all her…Liz……his Liz, he growls and flicks his tongue faster.

His hands grip her hips, bringing her closer to him. Slipping his tongue in and out of her folds. Picking up his pace his tongue swirls in an aggressive rhythm. He’s desperate to bring her over to watch her cum, to unravel in his arms. She shivers her body trembles, her cries grow louder. Her body tenses, he looks up and their eyes meet, his golden eyes locking with hers. Chocolate swirled with desire. He loses himself in her and just for a moment, he opens his heart.

Desire and love suddenly vibrate through her body, shaking her to her core. Edging her to her release. Pleasure rips through her body, her release comes fast and hard.

He watches her and knows just when she orgasms, lifting her eyes to meet his, neither looking away, her cheeks are flushed pink, her hair falls around her face like dark silk and when she cums her mouth parts slightly and he almost doesn’t hear her.

“Max..” it’s soft and breathless and as the warm liquid flows out of her he takes in all of her, greedy for her essence. When every last bit is gone, he pulls away and slowly licks his lips.

Their eyes transfixed on each other.

The burning fever still rages in his body, quickly he removes his pants, his hard cock springing out immediately. He swiftly enters her. She leans back and braces her arms on the counter behind her, opening her legs wide allowing him entrance.

She locks her legs tight around his waist. His eyes burning into hers. He plows into her.

This was not just sex this was his redemption. The urgency of his thrusts. It’s not love, it’s not tender, there’s rage, lust, anger, need. The alien within him craves her.

He pulles back and then thrust again and again. Her cries matching his thrust.. He watches as her head rolls back her hair falling behind her, her face transfixed with pleasure, her mouth parts open, moans escaping he lips. He squeezes her hips tighter. The soft feel of her skin, burns and tingles his fingers.

Glancing at the mirror behind her, fuels his sexual hunger more. He changes his pace, their cries grow louder and the sound of slapping skin vibrates throughout the empty restaurant.

Their joining is passionate and intense, screams and grunts sound throughout. It’s out of control and animalistic. Her head swings to one side, her hair follows, exposing a large span of her neck. He growls and as he reaches up and grabs her hair in his hand he leans down and suckles her neck, marking her his.
Fire builds low in his stomach, the burning sensation flowing through him. Exquisite pleasure rocks him with a frenzied passion.
Nothing stands between them, his need for release imminent, for a fleeting moment their both assailed with a blinding need. Their connection wide open there are no lies, no secrets, no betrayals…it’s just them and their burning desire.

As the pleasure scorches them, their bodies tremble, release comes fast, they cry out in ecstasy, their orgasm bursting between them, they meet. Their souls meet, they whisper, teasing each other, they dance. The two souls meld and unify as one. Together they soar.

TBC.........
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Hating Love (CC,M/L , Adult) Chpt 6 7/12/10

Post by dreambeliever »

begonia9508: soon we’ll find out more about their relationship.

garcia88 : LOL, only if you share….thanks for the feedback.

Michelle17: Michael felt the sexual tension begin to rise and noticed Max’s desire for Liz. I’m afraid I won’t be able to answer the rest of the questions….some of them I’m still trying to figure out myself. LOL

dreamerfiend : Max will soon see the error of his ways and starting this chapter they will begin to talk.

keepsmiling7 : You okay there? I agree Tess needs to go…soon.

LilLoucfer : Thanks, these two will soon learn it all.

Natalie36 : Thanks!

mary mary :Thank you and soon Tess will be taken care of.

zaneri1 : Liz’s reasoning comes out in this chapter and soon we learn what is up with the Max/Tess relationship.

AlysLuv : Thanks

Janetfl : you guys are right, this was more about lust and sex, but hey Liz seems ok with it. lol

Karen O : Thank you for reading and leaving feedback, it’s always appreciated.

Thanks to everyone who left feedback and a big hellloooo to all the lurkers.
I’ve been told that me, trying to switch POV’s while in the middle of the scene makes it too confusing so I will try harder to avoid this. I apologize for any confusion past chapters may have caused.
Now here’s the newest chapter. I’m sorry I’m slow to update. This story was supposed to help me practice writing styles and scenes and yet it has taken on a mind of it’s own.

Chapter 6

“Can I ask you something Liz?”

Max is propped up on one elbow, gazing down at me, while he runs his other hand through my hair.

This is the most ‘intimate’ we’ve been…. ever. Yeah we had sex a lot but neither one of us had stuck around after.

I nod slowly as I dance my fingertips across his chest. We just spent the past half an hour having sex.

We’re both lying on the floor of the Crashdown on a blanket that Max converted from one of the tables.

“When you were in Florida….did you….did you ever think about me?”

He looks down at me with, his amber eyes hooded, I watch as he blinks and for a moment I’m mesmerized by his dark eyelashes as they fall against his golden skin.

I blink to snap out of the trance I feel coming over me.

I’ve spent the last three months shielding any feelings I’ve had for him, but for some reason, right now, looking at him I can’t lie to him, or lie to myself anymore.

Again I nod slowly and whisper “All the time.” My voice comes out soft and huskier than I intended.

“Why do you hate me so much?” his voice slightly tinged with anguish

How do I even begin to explain…I can’t and then I realize now is the time to show him, to give him something he should have received a long time ago.

I begin to push myself up.

“Liz…don’t…I didn’t mean…” he begins and I effectively cut him off.

“Max, no. There is something I need to give you, to show you, and then we can talk.”

I make my way over to my discarded shorts and reach into the pocket to find it.

“I’ve had this for years, ever since Future Max.”

“What is it?” He asks me

I watch as he slowly unfolds the letter and begins to read.

“It’s just a letter…” I tell him, my eyes already searching his face for his emotions.
I’ve read the letter hundreds of times, I begin to silently citeas he reads, what I know is written there. I memorized it years ago.

My dearest Liz,

As I sit on your balcony and write this letter I also watch as you prepare for Kyle’s arrival. Tear tracks cover your beautiful face. I know that you think I don’t understand how much this hurts you but I do. I love you so much, I always have and I always will. This is why I am writing this letter to you now, you see I haven’t been completely honest with you and I need to be, just not right now. When you get this letter, I, this version of me, will be long gone and there will be no way for me to explain why this was all necessary.
To understand I need to begin in the future. In the future it is true, our enemies will come and take over Earth. It is true that in order for us to defeat them we need the four square, we need Tess. What I didn’t tell you was that there is another group that could defeat Kivar and the skins, the Tri Acla. They are even more powerful than our four square.
We know of this group through Nicholas. You see in the future for a little while I was kidnapped by Nicholas and as he tried to mindrape me. I was able to reverse the connection and use his own power on him, I am not sure how and we were never able to figure that out, maybe you will, but anyway I was able to see that the Tri Acla is a powerful group which includes you as the ‘Chosen Slayer.’ I have asked Cal to come to you and explain more to you and also to begin your training.
I know you are wondering why if you are needed then why I had you help me to get Tess to stay. You see Tess is needed for our four square and if we can convince her to stay and be a part of our group then we as a whole will be stronger, which is always good. She will learn to find her place in our life I’m sure. She has begun to have feelings for Kyle and just needs to explore those feelings.
Do not worry about what we have done these past few days, you see, I know that what you have said to me will hurt my younger self, I also know that what happens here tonight with Kyle will devastate me, but what you don’t know is that I also know how very much I love you and nothing will keep me away from you.
In order to become the ‘Chosen Slayer’ you need to be changed. The molecules and DNA within you need to be altered, in a sense; you need to become more alien. The only way for this to happen is for me to ignite the change. This involves our connection, your body needs to learn to harden your emotions. The change also involves us having a very alien sexual connection. I know I said that on the night of the Gomez concert we cemented our relationship and we did. After that there was no way to reverse it.
In order for you to be completely changed, to infuse the alien in you, you and I need to have a ritualized alien sexual connection during our first ever sexual encounter and in order for the ritual to be completed I have to ‘take you sexually in an alien way’. What I mean is our first time needs to be animalisticly alien, it needs to be rough enough for the change to be ignited, and emotions need to be closed. I know that present me could never take you in this way, it’s just not possible. I also know from fourteen years of being sexually active with you the most alien type of sex we have is when we are mad at each other, in the future I call it our angry sex. This is the closest that we now get to alien sex.
This is why, in the future, you and I both hatch this plan. After your Romeo and Juliet speech, present me will be crushed and after witnessing you in bed with Kyle I will be even more so. But I also know you….and I know that you would never really do that to me. I’m counting on the present version of myself staying mad for awhile, maybe a few months, but I’m also counting on my love for you.
After being depressed, I know I will soon turn to anger and this is when the change will happen. Nothing in this world could make me stop loving you, stop wanting you and I will soon come to you angry and demanding answers, knowing that I love you, believing in you, the alien in me will want to make you mine, to join our souls, to open our connection completely. Future Liz, my beautiful wife, has assured me that during this time that you too will never stop loving me and that when the time comes, present you will be responsive to any sexual advances made to present you by present me.
Do not fear my love…it will all work out. If there is anything in this world you can count on is my love for you.

With Love,
Max

TBC.......
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Hating Love (CC,M/L , Adult) Chpt 7 7/18/10

Post by dreambeliever »

keepsmiling7 wrote:Has Liz's change been completed now?
Yes, the change was completed the first time they had sex. That will be explained more in another chapter :mrgreen:
garcia88 wrote:Ok that was totally the information that I was looking for.. Lol..
Happy to oblige....lol Thanks for reading.
begonia9508 wrote:.. and he accused her to have used him when she tried to put him together with Tess, which he fulfilled more than willingly...
This is true...Max did go willingly...
LilLoucfer wrote:Too bad it took them years instead of months as future Max thought!
There lies the problem....FMax and FLiz never thought it would take longer than a few months.
dreamerfiend wrote:That explains everything. I wonder how Max is gonna take the news.
Hmm...A small glance coming right up, Max is seriously dissappointing me. :?
Michelle17 wrote:Is Luiz changed all the way now? What will happen next?Will they keep fighting each other?
Yes Liz is completely changed, Fighting?...just a little longer....gotta love the sparks.
Natalie36 wrote:oh that letter brought me to tears :shock:
Thank You...
mary mary wrote:Let's hope Max realizes the sacrifice that she has made for them yet again.
Let's hope.... :wink:
L-J-L 76 wrote:I wonder how Max is going to fix what happen between him and Liz. Can Max fix things between Max and Liz?
That remains to be seen... :lol:

Thank you to all who left feedback. I appreciate each one.
A big hello to everyone lurking and reading, hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 7

Liz waited with a baited breath for Max to finish reading the letter.

When he looked up, she closed her eyes and breathed, willing her heart to slow down. All she could hear was heart thumping loudly in her chest.

“Liz.” His voice broke through her.

Exhaling she opened her eyes slowly and gazed into his, darkened with pain. She never wanted to see him like this.

He sat in front of her pain and anguish shining brightly through.

“Liz..I…I …” I leaned down and place my finger on his lips to quiet him.

“Max, there’s more. There’s another envelope in there for you. I..I never opened it.”

Max looked back into the envelope and pulled out another one. Unfolding it she watched as he traced his fingers along his name, oddly printed in his own handwriting.

Glancing quickly once more at me he began to read his own letter, what would it say?

Liz sat back and watched as his lips moved through the words. A flurry of emotions flickered across his face.

A minute or two later I watch as he closes his eyes.

I’m nervous. I’ve never read this letter I have no idea what it says.

I watch Max and look for a sign, something to tell me what his letter says.

Max looks up at me intently, his eyes rimmed with moisture.

“I’m sorry. I… I….” shooting up out of his chair he quickly stumbles to put his clothes on.

“Max.” I whisper, reaching out to him

“I can’t…I need time..” using his powers he unseals the door of the crash and runs out.

A deep sadness falls over me and the feeling deep in my stomach grows. Looking around I notice he dropped his letter.

Reaching down I grasp his letter in my hands and tepidly begin to read.

Max,

If I know you, and I believe I do, you and Liz have cemented sexually and hopefully it was enough to ignite the change within her. Right now you should be finishing up Junior year or maybe even beginning Senior year, god I hope not, I couldn’t imagine my life without Liz for that long of time.
I’m glad you have finally come to your senses and went for what’s yours, Liz of course.
I knew all you needed was a reason to go after her. I’m not sure if you’ve read her letter or how much you know but I’ll fill you in on what I feel are the more important details.
The Tri Acla is important, Liz is essential for this, she was chosen by the granilith. How or why we don’t know, our only source was Nicholas and well we all know he’s not too reliable. We do know that he’s working with someone a traitor, another thing we could never figure out and something we’re hoping that with years of a heads up, you will.
Please don’t be mad with Liz about all this, she has given up so much for us. I came to her, preying on her weaknesses, with my Liz’s help of course. My Liz knew exactly what needed to be said in order to make your Liz do what needed to be done. I know it all seems a bit dramatic but I didn’t think I could go to you and say, hey Max, you need to have alien sex with Liz in order to make her more alien and oh yeah, by the way you need to turn off your human emotions and open up the alien connection.
I don’t think that would have gone over to well with you. Present you only wants to protect Liz from anything alien, so choosing to make her alien would not be in the forefront of your mind right now. So instead we took away your choice and forced you to do it. It needed to be done. We know you’re going to feel like you’re being controlled but we tried to be as least involved as possible. My Liz and I discussed this for hours and finally decided this was the only way.
We wanted to nudge you two in the right direction and at least let you make your own choices, the situations we manipulated needed to be done, not the best excuse but the fate of the world does lie in your teenager hands. Sucks royally…we know.
On a lighter note, let me tell you, things will work out, in my timeline Liz and I married at nineteen, we eloped to Vegas and on the way back met up with the gang, Isabel, Alex, Michael, Maria and Kyle and we all celebrated together.
I still can’t believe she married me. The best thing we have ever done is to bring Liz into our lives, to love her. I will never regret it nor would I ever change it. That’s one of the reasons why we chose to do this now, we still want to get married at nineteen and we still want to spend whatever years we have together. Tess might be a nuisance but we figure she’s just a little insecure. Become her friend help her to explore her feelings for Kyle. She could be an asset to our group; however I must say that my Liz says to still be wary. Our Tess left us around sophomore year and we still don’t know a lot about her. Befriend her, just be wary.
Lastly present Liz, future Liz, they’re both understandably the same person and know that Liz, any Liz is my everything, my air, my reason for living. I don’t have to tell you this, but take care of her, she’s strong and compassionate and underneath it all she’s still our Liz, the girl we healed, the girl who made us human and the girl we fell in love with when we were nine. She’s our world and don’t forget that.

Max

P.S. She loves to dance under the stars.

tbc.............
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Hating Love (CC,M/L , Adult) Chpt 8 10/23/10

Post by dreambeliever »

keepsmiling7 wrote:I'm anxious to see Max's reactions after he read the Max to Max letter......other than running off.
Sorry, you'll have to wait just a little longer...
emzyjayne wrote:love it love it love it!!! it is so amazing. please update asap!!!!
:oops: Thank you
Michelle17 wrote:I love the update. I feel bad for Max and Liz. I can't wait to see what happens next? Will Ma go Back to Liz?
Max will eventually go to Liz, not during this chapter :twisted:
L-J-L 76 wrote:I love the story! Please please please please please please come back and update really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max and Liz. And I can't wait to read what will happen between Liz, Max and friends. Please come back and update really soon?
:D Thank you for reading

Hi everyone. I can't believe I went to update and this was in the dead and buried section :shock: RL has been hectic and the muses for the other stories have been hanging around lately. I am sooo sorry. Thank you for reading and sticking with this story. Well here's an update.

Chapter 8

Great, just what she needed more drama. Sighing she began to slowly get dressed, and Max…Max was….well she didn’t know what Max was, all she knew was that he had left.

Remembering FMax’s words of love for her longing filled her heart. What would it be like to be loved like that, to be someone’s reason for everything? She envied FLiz, stupid, she knew, for FLiz was just an extension of herself but FLiz had been someone’s everything…had been loved.

Standing at the door of the diner, she waved her arms around the entire room, gradually things began to put themselves back together and when all was righted she waved her arms towards the windows and unblocked those before heading out into the street.

Taking a deep breath she knocked on the door and waited.

Michael swung the door open and narrowed his eyes at her.

“Where’s Max, what did you do to Max?” Tess shrieked from behind him.

Liz stepped into the apartment just as a blast came rushing towards her. Luckily her senses were on full alert instinctively she threw up her a shield and the blast bounced off of it.

“Tess you really don’t want to go there right now.” Slightly annoyed Liz sought out Serena and Ava.

“Everything OK here?” she asked.

“Yeah, we filled them in while you were gone on mostly everything.” Meeting Liz’s eyes Ava silently let her know that the only thing she didn’t mention was who killed Alex.

Liz nodded back and looked towards Serena’s questioning eyes and gave a small nod answering Serena’s silent question.

“Where is Max?” Tess repeated

Liz looked up at everyone. Shrugging she replied “I don’t know.”

Michael stepped forward, alarmed by the look of despair on Liz’s face.

“You didn’t really …”

Glancing at him Liz cut him off, the hurt evidenced in her eyes.

“I didn’t kill him, we fought and umm..talked and he learned some things that..that..he had to deal with and so he ran.”

“Max wouldn’t do that. Max wouldn’t just run away and not say anything, where is he Liz?” Tess demanded as she approached Liz. “If you hurt him, we have a son and if you….”

Something in Liz snapped, that was it, Tess’s act, her stupid voice speaking to her talking to her, demanding of her…how dare she….

Swiftly Liz took long strides towards the petite blonde and catching Tess off guard Liz wrapped her hands around her neck, pushing her back into the wall she slammed Tess into it, lifting her up some as Tess’s feet dangled inches off the ground.

“Lookie here Tess” Liz sneered “You’re lucky to be alive, I didn’t kill your precious Max” leaning into Tess, Liz brought her face closer, nose to nose and dropping her voice to just above a whisper she continued “but mark my words, I will kill you.”

Releasing her grip on Tess Liz turned and faced the others.

“There’s a battle coming we need to prepare.”

“Liz, what about Alex?” Maria had silently watched Liz assault Tess and wondered what it was that Liz had whispered to her. There was a time when Maria knew everything about Liz.

Looking her once best friend in the eyes Liz tried to make her voice sound normal.

“What about him Maria?”

“Umm who…who killed him?” Michael moved and stood next to Maria, wrapping one arm around her waist.

“Now you want to know? I tried to tell you years ago and you didn’t want to hear it, so now you want to know?”

It didn’t go unnoticed by Michael that Maria flinched at the harsh tone Liz had taken.

“Hey, he was her best friend too Liz, she just wants to know.” Michael reasoned with her.

“Yeah well too late, you don’t get to get all the answers from me, when you feel like it. When you need to know I’ll tell you.” As Liz brushed past them and headed out the door Michael grabbed her arm.

“Liz…”

Tugging her arm out of Michael’s grasp she turned to him her eyes blazing dark.

“No Michael, I will tell you what you need to know when I feel the time is right. For now, we need to prepare. Tomorrow six a.m. at the quarry.” Addressing Tess who was sitting on the floor in the corner “Tell Max, if he wants a chance at survival, he’d better be there.”

Meeting everyone else’s eyes one by one Liz nodded politely and then left, Serena, Ava and Cal following silently behind her.

As they made their way back to the Crashdown Cal listened as they prepared for their day of training, they didn’t need him and now that the Roswell group knew of the Tri Acla and the slayer there was no need for him to hang around anymore. He hated Roswell, it brought too many memories of the crash and Cal was done thinking about that.

“Seems like you got everything under control, Liz I’m going to head back to L.A. tonight.” He told her

“Fine, I’ll call if we need anything.”

Cal nodded and continued to follow the girls, catching bits and pieces of their conversation.

“So ya don’t want them to know it’s her yet..”

“She’s dangerous Liz, and you literally backing her into a corner isn’t helping.” Serena didn’t want to berate Liz but Tess was dangerous.

Liz ran her fingers through her hair and looked Serena in the eyes

“I know Rena, I’m sorry, she just…” sighing she averted her eyes down to the sidewalk and spoke again “she pissed me off, like I would really actually kill Max.”

“I’ll keep an eye on her tonight” Serena said softly

“No, I’ll do it. I’m the one that pushed her.”

“Liz, you did patrol last night and haven’t gotten any sleep. I’ll do it, I slept almost all day yesterday and all night, I’m good. I’ll do it.” Serena firmly told her.

“Oh thank God! I sure as hell didn’t wanna” Rolling her eyes Ava wrapped an arm around Liz.

“Ava!” Serena exclaimed

“What? I didn’t.” Ava defended herself “It’s weird watching her…it’s just weird, it freaks me out.”

Changing the subject Serena turned back to Liz.

“So what happened with you and the King?”

“I showed him my letter and I gave him his, he read it and then bolted.” Liz shrugged and looked off into the distance. “his letter said that we should have gotten back together a few months after…..” in a hushed awe she continued “FMax called Liz his everything, said she was his reason for living….” Shaking her hair away from her face she drew in a deep breath. “Anyways…well that’s what the letter said, the rest we already knew.”

“It’s been a long morning Liz, why don’t you go home and get a few hours sleep?”

“Thanks Rena but there’s so much that needs to be done I don’t need…”

“Rena’s right Liz, get some sleep, we’ll take care of everything. Don’t worry…we gots this.” Ava joked and playfully punched Liz in the arm as they headed into the diner.

Finally giving in Liz nodded and headed up to her room, what she needed right now was rest and a plan.

Rest was easy, it was the plan part that kept eluding her. How long could she wait before she told them that Tess was the traitor, how would they take it?

She definitely needed to talk with Max….and soon.

tbc..........