Heart of Gold (AU,M/L,Z/A,MATURE) Part 13 - 7/25/10 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Heart of Gold (AU, CC,M/L, A/Z,MATURE) Part 11 - 7/10/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author's Note: Hey everyone, so I am really loving this story! I never intended for the chapter to be this long but I had a lot of things to include. I really hope I get lots of reviews for this story. Anyways, do not forget to leave reviews if you read. Enjoy chapter eleven!

To find out the tortured souls.

"Liz, do they look familiar to you?" Max asked with curiosity in his eyes, as he then led her out into the alley, seeing that the two kids were gone from his sight.

"They do," Liz said softly, as her eyes went wide, and she turned to look at Max. "M-Max… I think I know who those two kids are…"

"You do? Who are they, Liz?"

"Max, I think that was Claudia and Alexander… our children from the past…"

Max's eyes went wide, as he listened to the words that left Liz's mouth, and he just couldn't believe it. His children from his past from Antar were alive? He wasn't even sure what to say or even do at the moment. Both Liz and him were finding out so much information.

"Max?"

Max looked over at her, seeing how scared she looked, and he couldn't even imagine what she was going through. Her life was in shambles right now and the only one to blame was Tess Harding. God, he just didn't even want to imagine what Liz was going through right now.

"Why did Tess do this to me?" Liz mumbled, as she let go of Max's hands, and she bit down on her bottom lip. "I mean, she worked for us, right?"

Max nodded his head. "Yeah, she did… well, mainly you. She was your servant, basically, but I really don't remember what the hell she did to split us up, Liz…"

"I don't, either, but I think I might know who does," Liz said, as they stood at the door of the Crash Down, and she took a deep breath. "Actually, I think two people might know exactly what happened…"

"Are you talking about Zan and Ava?" Max asked Liz, as he opened the door, letting Liz go inside, and he walked inside right after her.

"Yeah… I mean, she has told me stories about her past, so I am pretty positive that she knows," Liz said, watching Zan and Ava walk through the double doors, and she pulled Max with her to the back.

"Stop it right there!" Max said, once they walked through the double doors, seeing Zan and Ava trying to walk through the back door. "We've got questions and we're pretty positive that you two are the only ones with the answers."

Zan sighed, as he ran a hand through his messy hair, and he looked in between Max and Liz. "Are you sure you two want to know?"

"Well yeah, but –" Liz paused for a second, as she looked at Ava and Zan with raised eyebrows, placing her hands on her hips, and she shook her head. "Wait, you know what we were going to ask?"

"Is this about Claudia and Alexander or what exactly happened with Tess… or rather my evil self on Antar?"

Max sighed. "Both. We want to know about both, you two, but not here where anyone could hear us. We need to go somewhere private where Tess won't have any way of listening in…"

"Well, there's always my room?" Liz offered.

"No… why don't we go to Ava's and my place?" Zan suggested with a slight nod of his head, as he grabbed Ava's hand, thankful that Ava was off of work right now.

"Sure, that's the perfect place," Max said with a nod of his head, as he looked from Ava and Zan down to Liz, giving her a small smile on his face.
. . . . .
Michael watched Maria, as she came from the back, and she shook her head. He had sent her in the back to see if Max, Zan, Ava, and Liz were in the back, but they were already gone. Then, he watched those two kids from earlier take a seat beside him, and he frowned. They looked like they lived on the streets but they were clean.

"Hi, would you guys like something to eat?" Maria asked them, as she looked at the two brunette kids with those dark eyes that seemed familiar, and she flashed them a smile.

"We don't have any money," Alexander said softly, as he looked down at the countertop, and he looked away from it, shaking his head. "We just came in to get warm…"

"Hold on one second," Maria said, as she walked away from them, approaching Jeff Parker. "Mr. Parker?"

"Yes Maria?"

"Do you see those two kids that are sitting by Michael?" Maria asked him, as she watched him look over to the kids before nodding his head when he looked over at her with a slight smile on his face.

"Maria, go ahead. Get them enough food… on the house," Jeff said, as he walked away, heading into the back to do some paperwork.

Maria walked back to behind the counter, looking at the two children, and she smiled at them. "So, I talked to my boss. You two can get whatever you want. What would you two like to eat?"

"Really?" Claudia asked with excitement, as she was then handed a menu in between the two, and she blushed just a little bit.

"Go on… it's been quiet and I am sure that our cook would like for something to do."

Claudia and Alexander nodded their heads.

"Where are you two staying?"

Claudia bit down on her bottom lip. "Um… We aren't staying anywhere, actually to tell you the truth. We woke up at some place called Vasquez Rocks about four years ago…"

Michael's eyes went wide. Were they from Antar, as well?
. . . . .
Now that the four of them were at Zan and Ava's place, things would be easier for Liz and Max to get the answers that they desperately wanted and needed. Liz needed this most of all because it would explain why Tess did this to her, along with why the blond hated her guts for that matter. It just didn't make any sense, though.

"So, what do you want to know first?" Zan asked, as he placed his bottle of water down in front of him, and he placed his hands in his lap.

"Let's start with those kids from the diner. Was that Claudia and Alexander?" Liz asked, pulling her knees to her chest, biting down nervously on her bottom lip.

Ava sighed, nodding her head, and she pushed some of her hair away from her face, glancing to Liz and Max for a second before she looked down at the ground.

"Yes, that's them. I couldn't honestly tell you guys. I mean, Liz… you had no recollection of your memory of you being from Antar, and Max… if you knew, you would have went to Liz. I just couldn't, especially with Liz having an anger problem. I'm sorry," Ava said with a frown, as she glanced up, looking over to the two of them with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Anger problem?" Liz seethed, as she looked at Ava with a glare, and she frowned, sulking in her seat. "God Ava, I'm so sorry…"

Ava gave Liz a soft smile, grabbing Zan's hand, and she bit down on her bottom lip. "It's fine. It's a good thing that Michael's going to start helping you tonight."

"How did you know that?" Liz asked with a raised eyebrow, taking a deep breath, and she licked across her bottom lip, still keeping her knees against her chest.

"Michael told us when Max went to see you," Zan informed Liz with a small smile, as he looked over at her, and he sighed softly. "Claudia and Alexander don't really have a place to go. Now… since Ava and myself are a few years older than the two of you and we have a bigger place, we could give them a room since we have a few, extra rooms."

Max actually liked that idea and he turned to look at Liz. "You know… that's a good idea, Liz. It would give you time to get your stuff together before you actually meet them. Well, you could meet them, but well… it's all up to you. What do you want to do?"

Liz didn't even have to think about it because these were her children and she wanted the best life for Claudia and Alexander. She wasn't even twenty years old, and until she had her stuff together, Alexander and Claudia just couldn't live with her. Hell, Max and her weren't even together at the moment.

"I wouldn't want to impose them on you… but the two of them living on the street just isn't-"

"Liz, don't even worry about it. We would be so grateful to having them in our home. Besides, they can get to know McKenna," Ava said with a grin on her face. "You two can even help me decorate their rooms tomorrow to surprise them. I am going to see if Michael can track them down to let them stay with him."

"That would be really nice, Ava," Max said with a smile on his face, as his smile faltered, and he looked pretty serious. "Now, what exactly happened to Liz's and my relationship?"

"Are you two sure you want to know?" Zan asked with a hesitant look on his face, as he ran a hand through his messy hair, and he bit down on his bottom lip.

"Is it really that bad?" Liz asked with a glance in between the two of them.

"Well… my evil side, Tess, was evil on Antar, and Liz, she really didn't like you. The things she did to get Zan was pretty brutal," Ava explained with a deep breath leaving her lips, as she inhaled a deep breath, looking down at the ground.

"Was it really that bad?" Max asked, looking at both Zan and Ava, frustration definitely in his eyes. "What exactly did she do?"

Ava sighed. "Well, at first, she started to send him letters to Zan, confessing her undying love to him, but Zan wasn't hearing it because he told her he was completely and utterly in love with Evangeline. He truly did love her. Not once did he ever cheat on her. When Evangeline got pregnant, his love only got stronger. He would always show her his affection in and out of the bedroom…"

Liz's cheeks flushed to the thoughts of her being intimate with Max because they weren't even together. Although, Ava had told her that Max did like her. Could it even be true?

"I couldn't help it," Zan admitted with a shrug of his shoulders. "Well, Max and I couldn't since we're the same person, but anyways, let me tell you the rest. Evangeline had a hard pregnancy and Ava wanted to terminate the pregnancy. Any stress was bad for her and the children. Well, Zan had told Ava that, and she decided to use that to her advantage. Evangeline was about seven months pregnant. One night, Ava set it up where Evangeline would catch her with Zan…"

"What did she do?" Liz frowned.

"Liz, she made it look like Zan and Ava just had sex. Max was under the covers asleep and Ava was in some sexy… disgusting nightgown," Ava explained with a sigh leaving her lips, as she bit down on her bottom lip, not too sure what to do or even say.

"Oh… wow. She was a piece of work, wasn't she?" Max grumbled under his breath, sighing. "Did Evangeline believe that he didn't sleep with her?"

"Of course she didn't, Max…"

"Actually…"

"Zan, please tell me you're joking?" Liz asked with another frown on her face, shaking her head, and she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Liz, Evangeline was so emotional, and she definitely gave Zan a piece of her mine, but when she saw that smile on Ava's face, pregnant and all, Evangeline decked her!" Zan said with a proud smile on his face, as he ran a hand along Liz's arm, flashing her a grin. "Ava actually tried to retaliate, and unfortunately… I couldn't stop her because she mind-warped me."

"Damn her!" Max said with a growl leaving his lips, shaking his head in complete disgust, sighing heavily. "What happened next?"

"When Ava sent Evangeline across the room and tried to burst Eva on fire, that's what snapped me out of my thoughts," Zan said, inhaling a deep breath, looking between the three of them. "And because of Evangeline for the first time being so scared, she went into labor."

"If it wasn't for the built in emergency room Zan had built in the mansion, Claudia and Alexander wouldn't have made it…"

Hearing Ava's words, Liz bit down on her bottom lip. "So, did Ava stop there?"

"No. She definitely didn't stop there. She thought that she could be Claudia and Alexander's mother and she was going to do anything to get that position…"

Zan looked to his girlfriend and he sighed before he looked at Max and Liz. "So, one night when Evangeline wasn't feeling good, but Evangeline and I had promised to take the kids out to a movie. When I returned home with the kids, my mansion was on fire. Ava had set my bedroom on fire and she made sure that Evangeline couldn't get out, either…"

"That bitch burned her?" Max asked in horror, feeling Liz's hand squeeze his when she grabbed his hand, and he sighed. "Oh my God… what the hell are we dealing with?"

"I told you, Max… when you go and see Tess, you can't go alone. She'll do something," Liz said quietly, as she looked down at the ground, and she shook her head.

"I… I won't."

"Max, promise us that you'll let us know when you intend to see her," Zan said with a serious look in his eyes.

"I will. After what you both have told us, I won't go alone," Max said, still in shock to everything he heard.

<--click link above for my rpg!

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Heart of Gold (AU, CC,M/L, A/Z,MATURE) Part 12 - 7/21/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author’s Note: Hey everyone, I apologize for not updating sooner. My dad’s house still has no electric and my little dog and me have been at my mom’s. My updates for my stories are going to come sooner since I am trying to get my permit and a job and all that adult stuff. Ha, anyways, here is chapter twelve!

Don’t let my heart be alone anymore.

"That bitch burned her?" Max asked in horror, feeling Liz's hand squeeze his when she grabbed his hand, and he sighed. "Oh my God… what the hell are we dealing with?"

"I told you, Max… when you go and see Tess, you can't go alone. She'll do something," Liz said quietly, as she looked down at the ground, and she shook her head.

"I… I won't."

"Max, promise us that you'll let us know when you intend to see her," Zan said with a serious look in his eyes.

"I will. After what you both have told us, I won't go alone," Max said, still in shock to everything he heard.

It had been a few hours since Max and Liz had left Ava and Zan’s place. Max could tell that what Tess had done on Antar to Liz was really affecting her. He just was not sure what he could do or even say. Hell, Liz and him weren’t even together, and the last thing he wanted to do was to terrify her. Max had even agreed that he wouldn’t go and see Tess tonight, especially to how distraught Liz looked.

Max had talked to Michael over the phone that he could teach Liz her powers tomorrow night after telling Michael what had happened. Sensing his anger, Max had hung up, not wanting to deal with Michael’s new brotherly love towards Liz. It was still so strange that Liz and Michael were brother and sister. Who would’ve thought that?

“Well, here we are,” Max said, stopping at the back entrance of the Crash Down since it was past closing time, and he ran a hand through his hair.

Liz looked over at Max and she bit down on her bottom lip. “Max… I don’t know if I can be alone tonight. Do you think that there’s any way you can stay with me tonight?”

Max could see the look in her eyes, seeing the terror in her eyes, and he honestly just could not let her be alone tonight. There was no flippin’ way that he could do that to Liz Parker. After all, he had been in love with Liz since he saw her in that dress with those cupcakes on it.

“Sure… if that’s what you want?” Max asked Liz carefully, watching her take her keys out from her pocket, and he ran a hand through his hair.

“Please… I just know that I am going to have nightmares and it would really mean a lot,” Liz said to Max, unlocking the door, and she pushed the door open, stepping inside.

Max followed her inside and he nodded his head. This was what she wanted and Max would do anything to make her happy. She deserved to be happy, especially after what Tess did to her. He just needed to devise a plan to knock Tess down. He wasn’t a killer but maybe he could do something about getting her powers taken away.
. . . . .
“So, how were they, Michael?”

Michael looked at Maria, Zan, and Ava, laughing a little bit, shaking his head at Maria’s words. “You guys shouldn’t be so worried, but if you must know, Claudia and Alexander had a good time with me.”

“Michael, we’re sorry, but this is you we’re talking about,” Ava said with a shrug, looking across from the counter to the booth where Claudia and Alexander were eating a big breakfast each, and she sighed. “I just hate that they’ve been alone for four years. I bet Tess had something to do with this.”

“I don’t know,” Zan said with a shrug. “They came years later after we did, so they probably didn’t even know where we were.”

“Why are you protecting that little sniper?” Maria asked with a raised eyebrow, shaking her head, and she sighed. “I just don’t get it.”

“I’m not, Maria. They told me they were sent here four years ago. We were sent here over ten years ago. Claudia told me that King Zan had sent them here because Antar was being invaded under attack. Alexander said he did it to protect them from getting hurt,” Zan explained, letting a deep breath leave his lips, and he inhaled a deep breath.

“So, did you hear that Max spent the night with Liz?” Isabel told them, as she interrupted their conversation, and she looked at them. “I’ve been gone for two weeks. What the hell has been going on?”

“Well… you’re going to want to sit down,” Ava said to her, as she bit down on her bottom lip, watching Maria take over customers.

“Wow, you sound pretty serious…”
. . . . .
Liz had a few nightmares through the night but Max was with her the whole night where his arms were wrapped around her form the entire night. Max had slept behind her where he held her protectively when she squirmed in her sleep. He had watched her wake up crying because she had nightmares of Tess burning her to a crisp, while her children watched her die once again.

It had been about twenty minutes since Liz woke up and she walked out the bathroom that connected to her bedroom in a towel around her waist. She blushed when she saw Max looking at her and she bit down on her bottom lip, looking a little nervous, of course.

“Uh, sorry, I’ll turn around,” Max said with a sheepish smile on his face, as he turned around, and he looked through the window that led to the roof of the Crash Down.

As Liz watched Max turn around, she walked over to her dresser, and she dropped the towel, sliding on a pair of pink panties and a matching bra that clasped in the front. She then walked to her closet, sliding on a pair of jeans and a hot pink tank top. After all, it was pretty hot outside, and she didn’t want to be sweating because she put on the wrong clothes.

Liz then moved over to where Max was and she sat down beside him, feeling her heart speed up just the slightest. If Max hadn’t been here through the night, she knew she would not have gotten any sleep, but he stayed, which she was definitely grateful for. He had held her all night and she honestly liked the way his strong arms felt about her waist, holding her against his chest.

“Max, thank you.”

“Thank you… for what?” Max asked with curiosity inside of his eyes, as he looked over at her with a tiny smile on his face. “I mean, what did I do?”

“With what Ava and Zan told us yesterday, I know I would have been a mess without you here, so that’s why I’m thanking you,” Liz said with a small shrug of her shoulders, as she looked over at him, and she ran her tongue across her bottom lip.

Max sighed, as he grabbed her hand, and he gave it a squeeze. “I promise you I won’t let Tess lay a hand on you, and just to be safe, if I even go anywhere with her, I’ll make sure Ava and/or Zan will be there with me. She won’t mind warp me this time. That is definitely something that I can promise you, Liz.”

“Thank you, Max. I really am glad that we found out the truth,” Liz said quietly, as she looked over to him, and then looked away to her open window. “I am also glad that we did this together.”

“I am glad that we found out together. We should have invited Michael, though. He deserves to know how dangerous Tess is…”

“No… I think it was best that we did it. I can tell him about it later if Zan and Ava haven’t told him by the time he takes me to Vasquez Rocks,” Liz said with a glance in his direction, placing her hands in her lap, and she looked back out the window.

“I should get going. Isabel apparently comes back home and she doesn’t-“

“Max,” Isabel bombarded the bedroom, rushing over to him, and she looked in between the two of them. “What are you doing here?”

“Welcome home, Is,” Max said with a chuckle, as he shook his head, and he stood up to his feet. “I didn’t know that you were back home…”

“Ava and Zan just told Michael, Maria, and me about what an evil girl Tess is,” Isabel said with a frown on her face, as she looked over at Liz, and she stared at her. “And Liz… welcome to the family.”

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Heart of Gold (AU, CC,M/L, A/Z,MATURE) Part 13 - 7/25/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author’s Note: Hey my lovely reviewers! I appreciate all the feedback and reviews that you all have been leaving with me, which only gives me inspiration. So, drama is going to start to happen. Yes, you guessed it correct. Everyone’s been waiting for Tess to come back… enjoy and don’t forget to leave feedback or what you would like to see happen in the next chapter!

Don’t be afraid of the lonely heart.

“No… I think it was best that we did it. I can tell him about it later if Zan and Ava haven’t told him by the time he takes me to Vasquez Rocks,” Liz said with a glance in his direction, placing her hands in her lap, and she looked back out the window.

“I should get going. Isabel apparently comes back home and she doesn’t-“

“Max,” Isabel bombarded the bedroom, rushing over to him, and she looked in between the two of them. “What are you doing here?”

“Welcome home, Is,” Max said with a chuckle, as he shook his head, and he stood up to his feet. “I didn’t know that you were back home…”

“Ava and Zan just told Michael, Maria, and me about what an evil girl Tess is,” Isabel said with a frown on her face, as she looked over at Liz, and she stared at her. “And Liz… welcome to the family.”

It was amazing to how eventful Liz’s day had even been. After Isabel welcomed her to the Antar family, which she felt relieved because she always felt like Isabel didn’t really like her, she had breakfast that Ava made her. It was her favorite, which was French toast, eggs, and bacon. Liz hadn’t been eating much because of everything that she had found out, as well. She had been so stressed out and her anger wasn’t helping, either.

“Very good, Liz,” Michael said, watching her blast the rock, and he had to admit that she was learning fast.

“Our Lizzie is a fast learner,” Ava said with a grin on her face, as she sat on Zan’s lap, and she held his hand.

Everyone but the children had come to Vasquez Rocks to see how well Liz’s powers were coming into tact. They also knew that Liz was more powerful, especially to how powerful her blasts would where everyone had to duck their heads when a rock would break into tiny pieces.

“Are we done yet?”

Michael rolled his eyes, as he stared at her, and he let his shoulders drop, looking around. He looked to Zan and Ava to see what they thought, and when they nodded their heads, he turned to look at her with a slight smile.

“Sure, I guess, but don’t do anything stupid, Liz.”

“What could Liz do in the matter of one day, anyways?” Isabel asked softly, as she looked at Liz, shrugging her shoulders, and she bit her lip. “What? Did I say something wrong?”

Michael grabbed Isabel’s hand and he smiled, leading her away, telling her about the times Liz got mad with her parents, along with the day with Max in the front of the Crash Down before she walked out of the café.

Max walked over to Liz with a small smile, placing a hand on her shoulder, and he looked down at her. “How are you feeling, Liz?”

“Does exhausted and hungry count?” Liz asked with a small smile on her face, as she looked over at him, and she leaned into him. “Do you think you can take me for a burger and chili, cheese fries or something, Max?”

“I think that can be arranged. You ready to get going?” he asked, waving good-bye to everyone.
. . . . .
Liz moaned to the hot fry hitting her mouth, enjoying how good it tasted, wanting more and more. She hadn’t been eating as much as she should because of everything that she had found out about herself, along with what Tess had done to her for that matter. Who could blame her, though?

“That must be good, huh?” Max chuckled, as he sipped on his soda through the straw, watching her enjoying her food. “I’ve never seen any girl eat like you…”

“Oh, uh, sorry,” Liz blushed, as she looked at her half-eaten burger, and she looked back to him.

“Don’t stop on my account, Liz. I love it when a girl eats. Us from Antar have a hungry appetite,” Max smiled, watching her add hot sauce to her fries, then into her milkshake, chuckling.

“I am just starving. I don’t even know what it is. I never ever stop eating, especially since I am always having some sort of sweet or spicy food. I am definitely going to make Tess pay when I see her. Where the hell is she, anyways? I haven’t seen her since the day she spilled that damn milkshake on me,” Liz grumbled, taking a bite of her burger, moaning in delight. “Gosh, this is so delicious!”

Max grinned, as he looked at her, snagging one of her fries from her plate, and he looked around. He was about to answer her words about Tess when he saw her walk in and he sighed. God, he could only hope that she wouldn’t come into his direction, either. Oh, he could only wish.

“Max,” Tess frowned, as she approached their table, and she stared at him with a shake of her head. “I don’t understand. Why… are you here with her? We were supposed to go out on a date…”

“Are you fuckin’ serious?” Liz growled low in her throat, as she looked over at Tess, and she glared at her. “Max wouldn’t go out with you if you were the last person on the planet. From what everyone’s heard, Max just doesn’t want to go out with you, especially a murdering, psycho bitch!”

“Is there a problem here?”

Max sighed, as he looked at the waitress that approached them, and he shook his head. “No, there isn’t. Tess was just leaving, aren’t you?”

Tess glared in between the two of them before she left the diner, while the waitress grumbled, walking away from their table.

“She has some nerve,” Liz frowned, as she placed her fry down, and she bit down on her bottom lip, hating that because of Tess, she lost her appetite.

“Liz, you really need to calm down your anger, especially when we are out here in public. It doesn’t look right, especially when you say something about murders,” Max said, as he grabbed her hands from across the table, and he kissed her knuckles. “You have to let me take wonderful care of you. After all, I did promise you that, did I?”

Liz sighed, as she nodded her head, and she looked into his eyes. “Yeah, you really did, Max, and I’m sorry. What do you expect me to say or do, though? She burned me alive. From what I heard, Claudia and Alexander are terrified of her. I don’t like that at all. I really don’t want her to even go close enough to them.”

“Don’t worry, she won’t lay a hand on them. Besides, Zan and Ava are letting them stay at their place until we’re ready to take on the role, if ever, of being their parents,” Max explained, as he placed some money done, smiling over at her. “So, how about we go to my place? Well, my parent’s house. They went away for a few days, so it’s just been me, but since Isabel’s back, it might not be so bad.”

“Are you sure you want me to stay with you, Max?” Liz asked quietly, looking at him, and she placed her hands in front of her on either side of her plate of food.

Max smiled over at her, reaching for her hands in his own, and he kissed her knuckles lightly, looking over at her with a nod of his head. “Please Liz. You can’t leave me in the house alone with my sister. She may have been gone for a month but that’s scary, especially with my parents gone after all.”

Liz just laughed, as she stood up to her feet, and she helped Max out of his seat, a beaming, bright smile on her beautiful face. “Of course I’ll come by. Isabel won’t mind, will she?”

“Of course she won’t mind, Liz. You know what I should do? What would you say about us inviting everyone over or would that be a little too much?”

Liz looked over at Max, as they walked outside, and she leaned back against the passenger side of his car. She thought about it for a few moments, looking down at the ground, and she looked up into his beautiful eyes.

“Sure, I don’t think that would be a bad idea, and we could tell them that Tess is back too,” Liz said with a frown, as she shook her head, and she crossed her arms over her chest. “Max, how exactly are we going to even get rid of her?”

Max & Liz Forever