Meant To Be (UC,AU,Mi/L,MATURE) Pt 7 - 01/02/04 {WIP}

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

crazyapplesaucer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Meant To Be (UC,AU,Mi/L,MATURE) Pt 7 - 01/02/04 {WIP}

Post by crazyapplesaucer »

thank you nikki for the amazing banner!

Title- Meant to Be

Author- Crazyapplesaucer (Anushruti)

Rating- MATURE

Category- Michael/Liz, AU

Disclaimer- I do not own anything.

Dedication- To all Roswellians

Author’s Notes- This does not take place in Roswell. It takes place in LA. It is said from both Liz’s and Michael’s POV’s. But mostly Liz. Thoughts are in ( ), Liz’s dialogue in italics, rest is normal. Liz is short- tempered, and Michael is sweet and friendly. This is my first fic, so PLEASE, give me honest feedback. My writing relies on your feedback. And be frank. Thank you!

Prologue

Liz’s POV

You know, there are times when you feel the sky is gonna fall on your head, times when life seems to be a burden, you wish that it would be just a bad dream. Well, this is one of those times….

I’m Liz Parker, most popular sophomore at high school. I have two best friends namely Alex Whitman and “the best and supercool” Miss Maria DeLuca. I’m the captain of the cheerleading squad and my parents are cool too. In fact, they are the coolest. Then why am I so depressed?

Don’t think of me as a pessimist. And seriously, I don’t have a boyfriend so no heartbreak case. I’m not on drugs. Eww! Puh- lease!!

Actually, my mother’s cousin sister and her 2nd husband (whom I’ve never met), died in an airplane crash. I’m very sorry and sad. They have two children, a girl and a boy. I was very excited to the fact of having 2 second cousins. Little cute, cuddly angels….

Well, here’s where the bomb explodes. It turns out they are teenagers like me. Disappointment. I never knew my aunt was so old, she looked pretty young to me. The “boy” is a freshman at college and the “girl” is a sophomore at high school like me. They are to move in with us. My parents are their guardians. Well, like it or not, I am a germaphobiac. I hate their coming bacuse the guy will share my bathroom (and probably stink it up). Apparently, he requested for a room in the attic which will be right next to mine.

Can’t I get a little bit of peace in this house??

Well, talking about my room, it is plain looking but I admit it’s huge. I have got a walk- in closet and a comfortable desk near the window. My PC is placd right next to the TV and my music system. Since I love candles, my room is full of them.

---------------------
Continue?
Last edited by crazyapplesaucer on Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
crazyapplesaucer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 1A and Part 1B

Part 1a

Honk! Honk! Peace interrupted. Looks like they’re here. My mom welcomes them with a bear hug. I get a glimpse of my cousin Isabel- tall, perfect figure, blonde hair and supermodel looks. Not bad. I greet her with a handshake.

“Hi Isabel!”

“Hi, shortie!”

Well, that was rude! Just then I found myself staring into the most amazing eyes I had ever seen. Deep, dark murky brown. Bewitching, enticing, intense, filled with passion and desire. Then I saw his lips. The sight of them made my knees weak and I was filled with thirst, hunger and an itch to kiss him. (Ok, Liz, snap out of it!!)

“Hey,” I said.

“Hi,” he smiled crookedly. (Ooh, what a smile. I think I’m gonna faint.)

“I’m Liz.”

“I’m Michael, Aunt Nancy, you never told me that you had a fifteen year old daughter.” (Fifteen! Come on! This guy has struck a nerve!)

“Ahem, actually, I am a senior at high school.”

“Sheesh!” he smiled with a sheepish grin. “I am sorry. You are just….just..”

“So short?”

“Exactly- oops.”

“Lizzie darling, why don’t you show Michael his room?”

“Sure Mom. By the way, good night.”

After showing the ‘jerk’ his room, I went to sleep. (At least I tried!) No use. He kept listening to some rock band until midnight.

Beep! Beep! Yikes! Its time for school. “Shit!” the door’s locked. He must be in the bathroom.
………………………………………………………….
Part 1b
I waited for fifteen minutes. Hmm. No sound of the shower. Frustrated I went and knocked at his door. “Michael! I have to get ready for school, hurry up! No answer. Angry I barged in. I felt my body heat up and my cheeks flush at what I saw. Michael only in boxers, sleeping peacefully with a content smile on his face. He groaned sleepily and said you are so beautiful baby!
What! He was dreaming about some chick, probably a blond bimbo, while I was getting late for school. What an asshole! I screamed out loud. “ Aargh! And hit him hard with a pillow. “What the hell?” he shouted as he lunged at me growling. In less than a second I was under him, he on top of me. Panting, our eyes met, locked together in an intent gaze. At that moment all I wanted to do was kiss him. (I didn’t even care about gorilla breath) as if reading my thoughts, he covered my mouth with his. As I was retuning the kiss, I felt his tongue coaxing me to let him in.(I can’t believe first base!already!) Anyway. The kiss turned from tender to demanding and from demanding to something so pleasurable that I can hardly describe it. I feel butterflies in my stomach every time I think about it.
While we were busy running hands all over each other his alarm clock started ringing. Demented thing! Shit! I’d love to run my hands through his long hairs again.
“What the fuck?” “Get out of my room”, he bellowed. Infuriated at his outburst, I stalked out of his room with my head held up high. (God knows why). Wait doesn’t that rhyme?. Anyhow I headed to school without taking a shower.
……………………………………………………………………………………
Tbc
Last edited by crazyapplesaucer on Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazyapplesaucer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 2

Part 2

Michael’s POV

What the hell happened to me back there? She is supposed to be my cousin sister, for god’s sake. But I couldn’t resist her. She looked beautiful with her hair splattered all over her face and those eyes staring intently into mine. That pair of candy lips were hard to resist.

Why does this always happen with me! Seriously, I have never had a crush on anyone before. The woman of my dreams turns out to be my cousin. You gotta be kidding me. This can never happen. I have to restrain myself. Or her parents will kick me out of their house.
--

Liz’s POV

At School

“Lizzie Darling, you look stressed and tired.” Maria exclaimed.

“Ha! Nice way of saying I look like shit.”

“OK, being frank, I think you look awful!” Maria said. “Come on, Liz!! Spit it out. I can’t bear to see you like that.” Just as I was gonna start my tale of woes, Alex jogged up.

“Hi, ladies! Care to join me at me banqueting table during lunch?”

“What’s up with her, she is so um… zombie like today,” Alex whispered to Maria as we headed down the hall.
--
crazyapplesaucer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 3

Part 3

School was a pleasure (of course, I’m sarcastic!) Turns out “Ice Princess” (Isabel) took Maria’s place in Chemistry. I had to tolerate her snobbish remarks for one whole period! Well, I cheered up considerably during Biology. Ahem! You can guess. Come on! You know I have this teensy- weensy crush on Max Evans (a major hottie!). God, he cracks insanely funny jokes! I was heading for the cafeteria when Max asked me to wait up. “Liz! I almost forgot to tell you. There’s a party downtown in a local warehouse. Would you like to come?”

“Sure, love to” I said.

“K. See ya later!”

“Whoa!” Maria exclaimed. “What did I just see? Lizzie jumping to lunch.”

“Not funny Maria” I said. “Well about earlier in the morning…. I began. “Turns out ice princess is my sister.”

“God” Alex said. “She is so hot.”

“Alex!” I exclaimed, disgusted. “She is so rude and impossible to communicate to.”

“Who’s the brother?” Maria inquired.

“He’s a freshman at college.”

“Wow! Could you set me up with him? I could really use him to make Kyle jealous.”

“Shut up, Maria!” I said rather too harshly. But I was in a rotten mood. “He’s such a jerk! He kept listening to Metallica late at night. He locked the bathroom from inside. I got late for school and didn’t even shower!”

“Eww! Get away from me!” Alex joked in a sissy voice.

“Come on Liz! It’s not that bad!” Maria said. “It’s not like he’s doing it on purpose. Plus you don’t have to kiss him or something like that!” That moment, a deep pink color crept on my face. God, why did I have to flush in front of Maria?

“Oh my God, Liz, what did you do? Naughty, very naughty.” She shouted on top of her voice.

“Well,” here goes my self respect, “I went to tell him to open the bathroom door and found him dreaming about some chick. I grew irritated and hit him with a pillow. Surprised, he lunged at me. That was when we kissed.” End of story. Was long, wasn’t it? (By the way, I didn’t mention, first base!!)

Trin!! Saved by the bell! “Bye guys, see ya later!”
--
Last edited by crazyapplesaucer on Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazyapplesaucer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 4

Part 4

Liz’s POV

Why do I have to wait like a kindergarten kid? Couldn’t I get a ride back home? No! Was the answer my parents gave. They said it would be nice if Isabel and I could walk back home together. That bitch! She caught a ride back home with Pam Troy. She sort of set me up. I was deciding on what to do when a Porsche pulled up next to me.

“Max, hi!” I said.

“Hey, Liz,” he replied. “Need a ride?”

“Thanks,” I said, relieved. I was just gonna get in when I heard a motorcycle pull up next to me. Guess who it was? The one and only Michael Guerin.

“Hey Liz,” he said. “Aunt Nancy just asked me to pick you up. She forgot to tell Isabel to wait for you.”

Shit! Why did this guy have to ruin everything?

“Bye Max,” I said, sullenly.

“Bye Liz,” he said, as he drove off.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” asked Michael.

“You expect me to sit on that monster?” I asked, incredulously. To tell you the truth, I’m scared of bikes.

“You’re scared?” he smirked.

Damn! I hate it when he reads my thoughts. “Come on Liz, it’ll be ok. I promise I’ll drive slowly,” he said gently.

Well, it was time to break the ice.

I climbed onto the bike and clutched Michael tightly (rather too tightly). I could feel those muscles under his shirt. “Can you breathe? Sorry, are you comfortable?” I asked timidly.

“Yeah sure.” He gave me one of those smiles that make me melt like ice. Here we go! Relax Liz! I told myself.
--

Michael’s POV

Boy is she cute! I didn’t know she was scared of bikes. She looked so sweet when her eyes widened when she saw the bike. God! Why did she have to clutch my chest so tightly? Damn! It’s so uncomfortable. groan why do my pants suddenly feel so tight?

As I see her reflection in the rear view mirror, I am awed. She looked so radiant with her hair flying with wind and her eyes closed. As the sunset, the rays radiated a glow on her face. I’m dying to copy the picture and paint it on canvas. Mental note- first thing when you get home, gather all your art supplies.
--
crazyapplesaucer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

part 5

Part 5

“Hey Mom! I’m home.” I shouted as I entered the kitchen. “Hey Liz!” “Mom, I am going to this party tonight. I know my curfew is 12:00 o’ clock, but could I stay longer? Besides, tomorrow’s Saturday.”

Hmm, my mom’s tone got all serious. “Is Maria going?” “Probably. I haven’t asked her yet.” “Whom are you going with?” “Max Evans” “Liz, go ask Maria if she’s coming.”

Well! Why does she have to be so overprotective? Why do I always have to have a chaperone along with myself? Anyway, I called Maria…

“Hello? Is Maria there?” “Just a sec Liz.” Amy DeLuca said. “Hey Liz!” “Maria are you going to the party that max invited me to?” “Nope. Kyle and I have different plans.” “We’re going to a soccer game.” “Great! Maria, please come!” “Sorry! Kyle will get really upset. Bye!”

What is up with this girl? One minute she is all over Kyle and the next minute she’s back together with him? Since when did she actually start caring about that asshole! Oops sorry, I’m really in a bad mood.

“Sorry mom! Maria’s not going.” “Then I suppose you should be back by 11:45.” “What’s up with the 15 minutes less?” mom gave me one of her special glares. “Ok. Fine!” “Ooh, I almost forgot, Michael’s going too.” Great. “Go tell him..”

As I entered his room, I saw a ladder propped up the ceiling door. Great! Just great. Mom gave him he keys to the rooftop door! God, how I despise that guy! Curtains cut off a part of the room. I wonder what he does there? He’ll probably be on the roof. As I climbed up the ladder, it started shaking. Ok! This is not good! Here I fall! I closed my eyes as my hands slipped off the ladder. Oomph! I heard somebody exclaim. Ok. Why had I not get hit the ground? I opened my eyes and saw myself in the arms of… yeah, you’re upset- Michael Guerin. “Are you okay?” he asked. I was just going to thank him when I saw his hands with paints splattered all over them.

“Thanks for ruining my clothes. I came to tell you that you,” I said, jabbing my finger into his chest,” have to come with me to a party. That’s mom’s orders so don’t think of defying them.”

“Why would I do that?” he questioned as I stalked out of his room, angry. Why did this guy have to act all nice when all he does is screw my life? Now I’ll have to take a bath thanks to him. That leaves me with less time to get ready…………………………………
crazyapplesaucer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

part 6

thanks for the lovely fb
next part is really short(hope i don't dissapoint you guys)

I heard Max's car pull up. Now all I have to do is apologize for the little ahem… inconvenience. I went into Michael's room and shouted, "Hey Grumpy, are you ready yet?" I wonder what he does cooped up in that room.

"What! Did u just call me?" he asked confused. What did he think I'd call him when he is standing in front of me with sullen face? "Are you ready or not?" I asked indignantly. "Yeah! Yeah! I'm ready," he replied. "Wait!" I said between giggles. "Are you going like that!" "Why, what's wrong?" he asked puzzled. "Looks like you forgot your pants!" I said laughing.

"Oops, sorry," he said, blushing. By the way, did I mention how hot and sexy he looked in his snoopy boxers.
----------------

"Liz! Max is here" my mom called. I put on a sugary smile and said, "There is a little change of plans. My cousin Michael will be accompanying us to the party."

Here is Mr. Difficult with his objections again. I really think he should become a lawyer.

"I am not gonna sit in your girlfriend's car." "What?" I screamed. "Oh please! He looks gay by the way he dresses." Michael said hotly. "He is not gay!" "Is too" Aargh! Grr..

While we were busy fighting guess who walked up? - Ice princess Isabel!!! (Loud cheers, oohs, aahs and trumpets play) duh! I'm being sarcastic. Anyways, while I was busy strangling Michael, Isabel sweetly said (I repeat 'sweetly' and not to forget to mention 'batting eyelids'), "hey Max! I need a ride to the party." "Sure Isabel." I snapped out of my reverie when I heard tires screeching.

Great! Now that bitch is gonna fuck Max. "Scared Liz?" Michael asked. "Why would I be scared?" I screamed. I think he read my mind. Hate it when he does that.
---------------------------
crazyapplesaucer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 7

Note- Michael’s thoughts are in italics

Part 7

Do you know, sometimes I seriously think that I am psychic. Ta da…..woo- hoo…..yes! Guess what! when I reached the party, Isabel and Max weren’t there. So I go searching for him at his apartment. Yes! Isabel fucked Max! (People celebrate!) I’m not a drama queen so I didn’t cry. I was disappointed though. Do all guys just wanna fuck you? Today, I take a solemn resolve. I Liz Parker, am done with men. They disgust me and I want nothing to with them! Crash!

“Ow! My nose!” I said. “Thanks, you big prime ape. I think you broke it.” “Relax, Liz! I’m sure an ice pack will make everything fine.” He replied. “Michael! Why do you have to mess with my life? I hate you!!” I replied hotly. “I hate you and your freaking sister. I hate you from every fiber of my being.” Wasn’t that too extreme. I suddenly am regretting my actions. I think I pissed him off really hard.

. What the fuck. Where did this come from? “What’s your problem Liz? Go find someone else to take out your frustrations on! I’m going home. Whether you want to or not, you are coming with me!” he glared at me angry.

The ride home was quiet. So quiet that I could hear his hands shifting the gear. Suddenly, it felt like it was –100 degrees in the car. I would have preferred walking back home. I mentally thanked god for Michael not taking his scary bike. I can’t bear to come in close proximity of him. That is why I sat in the back seat.
--------------

By the time we got back home I felt like strangling both Liz and Isabel. Enough is enough! It is about time for a long bro-sis talk (rather fight). While I was having trouble picturing myself actually giving a long lecture. ‘Shortie’ was bugging me by giving me directions on ‘how to drive’. I can’t pretend to be ‘nice’ as Is put it, anymore.

“Shut the hell up, Parker!” I shouted, “Shut up right now or you are walking all the way from home here!” I said glaring at her. Glad that the shock of being shouted at finally silenced ‘pain in the ass’ Parker.
……………………

“Is we have to talk!” I commanded as I stormed into Isabel’s room. “ In my room, now!” I growled.

As soon as she entered I took out all my frustrated feelings on her. It is about time she becomes more mature. I have had enough. “I am sick and tired of pretending to be polite and covering up for you!” I told her. “I am not responsible for your childish acts and from now on I will not allow myself to be manipulated by you!” I said panting, seething in anger

I think it’s time to call my college buddies and ask them to find me a decent apartment
Continue?
……………………….
i came here with a load
and it feels so much lighter
now i met you