Pure Destruction(UC ,Teen) Chapter 7 AN 18/01/09 (WIP)

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

emmareed
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Pure Destruction(UC ,Teen) Chapter 7 AN 18/01/09 (WIP)

Post by emmareed »

Title: Pure Destruction
Author: emmareed
Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me, Roswell belongs to Metz and Katims
Summary: What happens when you are captured and tortured by your enemy and find out that the enemy is within
Coupling: M/L, T/N, L/Kh, Mi/Co, A/I
Rating: TEEN

This is a short story

Prologue

Looking back on that, the horror that swept their pretty ignorant faces, was like a lustrous evening. I yearned and waited to bide my time to see it all fall down for them. The once fallen King shattered, the Stone Bitch, petrified, the humans broken. But the most interesting the General with a gleam of joy flittering across his stricken eyes. The screams of pain..

Chapter One

The wind was whistling as if telling us all a secret, that we couldn’t hear, yet were yearning to understand. But there we all were, all standing around a grave, sombre looks on our faces. All waiting for one to talk. They all look to me, thinking of course leader has to talk.

“Well we all got the letters, who could have wanted us to meet here” , I said this with a hint of fear in my voice

But then we were swallowed into darkness. I don’t know how long we were unconscious, but when my eyes started to slowly drift open I could feel myself tied up. Looking around me the whole group were tied up on polls and we were all forming a circle. Me, Izzy, Michael, Maria, Kyle, Liz , Tess. But in the middle was not one of us, it was someone with a darkened look in their eyes and it was one of pure and utter rage. Even though I had never seen this man, in the whole of my life, I knew him. He was Khivar.

We were all awake and screaming for what was going on , when Khivar screamed with a sharp tone.

“SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“So Zan we again meet, and look how I have you exactly how I want you. Under my control”

“It was you who sent the notes?” , I couldn’t believe how stupid I was, I just willingly let us be lured into a trap

“Oh Zan you still haven’t learned a thing have you?”, he said this with a laugh of mock in his tone

“W….What are you talking about?”

“It wasn’t me who sent the notes, oh no. Look deeper within to your group. They even killed your precious human Alex”

I cant believe it, one of us did it, we are supposed to trust in each other. As soon as Khivar said that everyone turned to look at Tess with hatred in their eyes.

“Khivar the jigs up, you wanna untie me?”
Khivar untied Tess and helped her back into the middle of the group. But what was going through everyones mind was that she killed Alex. Maria was fuming and couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“You.. FUCKING BITCH!!!! AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF THIS I AM GONNA KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS SO HARD THAT YOU WILL BE BACK ON YOUR HOME PLANET IN NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KILLED ALEX YOU MURDERING WHORE. SO WHAT DID YOU LIKE SLEEP WITH KHIVAR OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!”

The whole group were silent whilst Maria screamed and shouted with hatred and sorrow in her voice. But what shocked them was the clear voice that Tess spoke in response.

“Oh no, Maria. Honestly you don’t listen, Khivar said that Zan should look within the group. Do you honestly think I’m that silly to be so obvious. Nope, there is someone else in the group who betrayed you and for your information. You dirty human, I’ve never been with Khivar, my husband is Nicholas. Khivars’ second in command.”

Again the group were silenced, until Khivar called for the traitor to reveal themselves. It all went quiet till they walked to the middle. The person walked up to Khivar seductively and kissed him with more passion than they had ever seen. And then they uttered three words “Honey Im Home”… It ….. It was LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max P.O.V

“ No you are fucking kidding me!!!!!!!! That’s not Liz, Liz loves Alex and she would never hurt her friends”

Liz turned to max and began to speak

“Honestly Zan, don’t you remember me??? I’m Evaline, and I want to kill you more than anything in this world”

“Liz why , ive never done anything to you”

“YOU’VE DONE ANYTHING TO ME, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! YOU HURT MY SISTER!!!! YOU TRIED TO HURT MY HUSBAND!!!!! YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO ME!!!!!”

“Liz what are you going on about?”

“ Evaline, was and is Avas older sister, you fucking raped my sister and you tried to kill Khivar. You touch mine and I will make you scream from the pain that I will bring across you.”

“ Tess is your sister. And your married to Khivar?? I thought you loved me???”

Whilst this was going on Maria was once again starting to blow, whilst Isabel was frozen in place and Michael seemed to have amusement flitting across his eyes.

“CHICA YOU KILLED ALEX!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“MARIA, maria, maria. Honestly I cant tell you how much I hated having to pretend to be your friend for so long. You really think I would kill one of my brothers , lol. Lexus is right here. Lex come out”
Last edited by emmareed on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 13 times in total.
emmareed
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Pure Destruction( ,Teen) Prolouge 6/14/08

Post by emmareed »

Hi here is the new part, sorry its been a while just finished my first yr of A Levels, please tell me what you think and i hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 2

'Evaline, you really are one for dramatics, and Christ calm down girl , stop twisting yourself like a pretzel'

The voice was heard and then he appeared, Alex alive and in the flesh. The whole group were in shock, Maria was absolutely confused and Isabel had tears clouding her eyes.

Max started to shout about why Alex was alive and what was going on when Liz waved her hand and he couldn’t speak.

'Zan always insistent, fine I will give you all a history lesson, then maybe you will understand the ramifications of your past actions!!!!!!!'

On Antar Past Lives

On the planet of Antar, the once Beloved King had died, but through the grief the people rejoiced as Prince Zan was to take the throne and hopefully lead them into a Golden Age. But what the planet did not know was that Zan was not as he is seemed, he was manipulative, possessive and didn’t care about Antar. He only cared about one thing. Evaline. He wanted her more than anything, yet she rebuffed him every time, and it didn’t help that he was to wed her younger sister Ava.

Evaline had grew up with the royal children and had always felt wary over the Prince, but she grew closer and closer to Princess Vilandra who turned out to be one of her best friends. At a dance that was held at the palace, Evaline met and fell in love with Khivar and her sister met Nicholas. Because of Zan seeing Evaline in the arms of another man, he turned into a fit of rage and raped Ava. But what Zan didn’t know was that Khivar and Nicholas had set a plan into motion. There were many in the kingdom that thought that Zan was leading them to their deaths, and wished for a new leadership to take the throne.

So one night Khivar and his followers used their key weapon to get into the palace. This key was Princess Vilandra and General Rath, Vilandra helped as she was in love with Evaline and Ava’s brother Lexus. Rath helped because unbeknown to Zan he was also Evalines younger brother.

They stormed the gate and the war and carnage broke out, first to die was Lexus who jumped in front of a blast meant for Vilandra. After witnessing Lexus die, Vilandra went into a fit of rage and tried to kill Zan but was in turn killed by him. But when she knew the blast was coming, she just stood still closed her eyes and let it hit her, whilst holding the hand of her once love.

Next to die was Rath, he was shot in the back by one of his own men. Ava died seconds later, Zan had killed her. Seconds later Evaline realised she couldn’t feel her brothers or sister, she was numb in side and then the realisation hit her that her family lay dead before her.

With the rage bubbling forth, she started to float, with lighting coming out of her hands and she aimed towards Zan, just as she killed Zan a blast came out from him and killed her instantly.

Once the King was dead the fighting ceased, and Khivar and Nicholas looked out to see that their loves were dead before them. But Khivar had foreseen an incident like this and had their essences duplicated and was able to send them down to earth to be reborn and to be able to rejoin them one day. What Khivar didn’t know was that Zans mother had gotten hold of the same technology and had Zan remade and sent down to join them.
emmareed
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Pure Destruction( ,Teen) Chapter 2 28/ 07/08

Post by emmareed »

Chapter 3

After hearing this, the shock on everyone’s faces was clearly evident, they all seemed to have questioning looks , with questions that lay unanswered.

“So see, SEE WHY I HATE YOU, BECAUSE OF YOU MY WHOLE FAMILY DIED!!!. YOU RAPED MY SISTER, THEN KILLED HER, BECAUSE OF YOU EVERYTHING THAT I LOVED DIED!!!!!!!….. You don’t understand how that feels, the feeling of numbness, that washed over me, to……. To…. See.. Their blood…” , whilst saying this the memories of their deaths washed over her and she could see it happening over and over again.

“Because of you…. Every night its like a reel of film going over and over in my head, I see them die constantly and I cant…. I cant save them…. All they had was me… I brought them up. AND YOU. YOU MURDERED THEM!!!!.” , her voice was so distraught and had sorrow in her eyes.

Then Khivar walked up to her and crouched down in front of her with Tess in tow.

“Baby its ok. Sssh , they are alive, you get a chance to be with them again. I wont let him hurt them again. My love I promise you, everything will be alright”

“Sis, listen to Khiv, you know he is right. I’m alive and our brothers are alive, you don’t have to look after us anymore. We are adults and we wont let him get the upper hand over us.”

Whilst all of this was going on the group were looking on and seeing that this couple truly cared for each other and that they were a close family unit. What made them really see the situation was the reaction of Liz, she sees her family die every night. And seems to want to do anything to keep them safe.

Max P.O.V

What she is saying cant be true, I am not evil, I would never do that to Tess. My family turned against me, but they wont now. Liz doesn’t really love Khivar, she loves me. WE ARE SOULMATES. I SAVED HER. SHE LOVES ME. NOT HIM. ME.ME.ME.ME.ME.ME.ME.

Whilst these thoughts went through his mind he started to continuously slam his head backwards and forth into the pole, whilst muttering to herself. “Me.me.me.me.me”
emmareed
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Pure Destruction(UC ,Teen) Chapter 4 31/ 07/08

Post by emmareed »

Chapter 4

After all these events that were going on the group had so many questions that were going through their minds, but the main one was why they set up Alex dying and also why Liz was acting so strange to Maria.

Maria again started to shout and Liz couldn’t stand it, she got up off the floor and started to shout.

“Shut UP!!!! JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!!!”

“Why are you being so horrible to me?, we are best friends”

When Maria said this Liz started to laugh a dark evil laugh.

“Friends!!! Friends!! Are We??? See Friends don’t cheat on their BEST FRIENDS BROTHER DO THEY!!!!. HOW COULD YOU. HE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING HE HAD. YOU PUSHED AND PUSHED HIM INTO SHOWING THE REAL HIM. AND WHAT DO YOU DO??? YOU PUT HIM DOWN CONTINUOSLY. COMPARING HIM TO MAX. THEN WHAT DO YOU DO. YOU CHEAT ON HIM WITH HIS BEST FRIEND AND YOUR BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIED!!!!!!”

“See Maria… you don’t deserve my brother, and you don’t deserve me” and with that Liz waved her hand and the ropes untied and then she flew Maria into a wall, until she was unconscious.

Liz waved her hand again and Michael became untied.

“Why?? Why are you letting me go??”

“You really have to ask that question??, you once read my journal . You should know how I am. You are my baby brother. I would never hurt you. You have a family now.”

“I really have a family??? I I’ve never had one before”

“Mikey G lol, you have a family , bro sis come here”

All four of the siblings looked at each other then hugged, then Kyle started to laugh.

“Were your parents going for a football team, you have mullet man, blondey, nerd extraordinaire and science parker. You guys complement each other in the best ways, at least there aren’t more of you.”

Liz looked over at Kyle with a smile on her face.

“Kyle you always make me laugh, and what you said wasn’t entirely true. I have two more sisters”

“Liz are you kidding me 6 siblings???”

“Yeah are parents were bunnies lol, yeah I have two more Ava………… and Serena”
emmareed
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Pure Destruction(UC ,Teen) Chapter 5 1/08/08

Post by emmareed »

Chapter 5

Isabel who throughout this whole time had her eyes glued onto Alex, suddenly squeaked out a question.

“Liz how…….. How long have you known all about this??? When did you get your memories back???? Why did you fake Alex’s death????”

“Vi you don’t have to speak in a quiet voice, you were my best friend. You are my family. And to answer your question I will have to go back a few months”

A Few Months Later

It had been after the whole destiny thing, when I wouldn’t take him back he started to get violent. At first it started with him holding my arms to hard and bruising me, then it started to get worse. One night when he hit me hard I ran out into the desert and collapsed in tears. I heard someone walking up to me and he had the nicest, politest face possible. It was Khivar he explained to me that he wasn’t evil and spoke of our past lives. I didn’t believe him at first, until he told me to hold a triangle device and all my memories flooded back into my mind.

We were able to get the device to Lexus so that he could receive his memories. And we decided to make Max get scared, we wanted to see him tremble with fear. So we planned the whole Lexus accident. We were determined to get back at Max for what he had done to me. But the worse was Khivar and Nicholas.

“I am sorry that I hurt you Vi, we just needed Max to get scared. After all you don’t know our plans for him”

I then started to hear a strange mumbling and everyone in the group turned to look at max. He had broken free of his confines, and was running towards me, shouting .
“ME.ME.ME.ME.ME.ME.ME!!!!!!!!!”

When he was close to attacking Liz a shield formed around her and max went flying into the wall. All eyes turned to the people that attacked him it was Alex, Ava and Serena. Then Alex started to scream.

"You FILTHY DISGUSTING POSSESSIVE RETARD!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TOUCH MY OLDER SISTER!!! ALL YOU DO IS ORDER PEOPLE AROUND AND WANT EVERYONE FOR YOURSELF. YOU WERE EXACTLY THE SAME IN OUR PAST LIVES!!! YOU DIDNT LIKE THE FACT THAT VI LIKED ME. YOU DIDNT LIKE THE FACT THAT NO-ONE LIKED YOU. THEY DIDNT LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU TRY TO CONTROL PEOPLE!!! YOU RAPED MY SISTER JUST BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE DIDNT LIKE YOU."

Ava then took over. She walked over to max and punched him in the face and broke his nose.

"You raped my twin. You messed with my sister and tried to kill her. STAY AWAY FROM HER OR I SWEAR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE MANGY DOG YOU ARE AND TORTURE YOU TILL YOU SCREAM FOR ME TO KILL YOU".

The worst one though was Serena. She has red hair and green eyes. But her hair was whipping around behind her and her eyes had gone total black.

"How dare you. YOU DARE TO TOUCH THE FUTURE QUEEN.. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!"

She touched Max's head and he started to scream in pain as he was receiving all of his memories from his past life.
emmareed
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Pure Destruction(UC ,Teen) Chapter 5 1/08/08

Post by emmareed »

Chapter 6

Memories flied through his mind, one after the other, horrible things that he had done, he had killed his own father for the crown. Watching Evaline and feeling himself go crazy as he couldn’t have her. So he raped Tess, while laughing at her scream for help. Nicholas trying to attack him for hurting his wife, even though she was his fiancé. Memories and memories etched into his brain , so many that his alien side took over. He floated off the ground, eyes black as night and spoke in a hard evil voice.

“Ah Serena I see and look the old gang all in the same place. Tess do you still love the feel of my hands running down your skin. The screams…….. Ah they were intoxicating. You wanna scream for me again Tess? You know how I love it when they scream.” Then he started to laugh in a hysterical voice and his eyes suddenly shifted around the room.

Till they landed on Liz.

“Awww Evaline, you still falling for that idiot. He cant be good enough for you. Why be with him when you can be a Queen. If you be with me I wont hurt your precious family. I know that you will do anything for them. After all you did bring them up, after your parents Rathard and Ileana died.”

Liz’s eyes flashed with danger.

“Don’t you DARE SPEAK THEIR NAMES. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. THEY ARE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN YOU. AND DON’T THREATEN MY FAMILY. OR IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Tut , tut, where have your manners gone Evaline, and I can freely speak of them as I am the one who ordered their deaths. I thought it would bring you closer to me, but alas you instead became a mother and father for your brothers and sisters. You instead turned all you love on them. Its one of the things I admired about you, you were 13 yet you grew up so fast. You had Lexus who was 11, Ava & Tess who were 9, Rathard who was 6 and Serena who was 4. When they looked at you they didn’t see their sister, they saw their mother. Bet you wish you could have lived instead. You should have turned to me”

“T….TURNED TO YOU!!!!!!! YOU KILLED MY BABY!!!!YOU JUST ADMITTED TO KILLING MY PARENTS!!!!!!! NOW THAT I KNOW THAT I WONT GIVE UP UNTIL THE DAY THAT YOUR NECK IS IN MY HANDS AND IM SNAPPING IT!!! AND DON’T TALK TO ME ABOUT MY SIBLINGS. SO WHAT IF I BROUGHT THEM UP , I HAD TO. BECAUSE OF YOU , A CHILD AT THE YOUNGEST AGE OF 4 NEVER KNEW HER PARENTS!!!! ALL THEY KNEW WAS ME AND YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM THEM!!!!”

Liz went to attack Max when a beam shot out of his hand and he vanished. The whole group were gob smacked until Liz started to shine and float off the ground. And she started to speak in old Antarian.

“She who loses everything, will become herself. Loved by two feuding enemies, and a past that will forever haunt. But through the blood of sacrifice, the bad will be gone and the true royals will once again regain their place. A Golden Age of trust will take over the planet and no-one will live in fear.”

Then she collapsed onto the ground.
emmareed
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Pure Destruction(UC ,Teen) Chapter 6 AN 17/10/08

Post by emmareed »

Chapter 7

The group all looked at each other in shock because of the prophesy that was uttered from Liz’s mouth. Khivar had untied everyone except Maria who he had tied and bound one again to one of the poles with a gag in her mouth. They could all see Liz tossing and turning and she was screaming out in pain. Everyone tried to wake her up but an hour had passed by they all decided that Isabel was going to enter her dreams and bring all the group into it.

Liz’s Dream

The group were inside her mind and all they could see was pitch black with spurts of red everywhere. They screamed and shouted for her but then they could see light coming from behind a door. They opened the door and they were inside a massive room that Khivar said was the palace. They could see Liz on the ground watching some scenes unfold before her.

Evaline at a young age being told by the King that her mother and father had died. Telling her siblings that their parents were gone. Bringing up her siblings, through their lifes. Rath leaving home and wanting to not talk to Evaline again as he resented her. Her falling in love with Khivar and feeling happy and safe for once in her life.

Evaline was happy she had just found out that she was pregnant and she was so happy. But Zan had been watching her and attacked her screaming that it should be his child and then he all of a sudden had a knife in his hand and plunged it deep into her stomach. She could feel and hear inside of her the screams from her daughter for help. She was slowing dying and was trying to tell her mum that it wasn’t her fault. Then Evaline felt the last bit of life leave her daughter and she collapsed to the floor, whilst Zan left her there bleeding.

Then another one

Vilandra had stormed into the throne room with everyone following after her, when all of a sudden like it was in slow motion Lex had jumped out in front of her and was dead on the spot. They could all see the absolute and utter grief that washed over Vilandras eyes and how the life left her and she seemed to give up. She shot her hand up and tried to kill Zan but was unable to. When she saw the blast coming from Zan to her, she just stood there her arms open holding onto Lexus’s hand and dreaming of being reunited with her loved one. Rath not seeing that someone was behind him and dying whilst watching his siblings fight for their lifes. Ava being backed into a corner and having Zan make her crumble into ash. Evaline, realising that all her family were dead, and then killing Zan in anger but getting killed as well.

The group couldn’t watch this anymore and turned to Liz to see her watching them all.

“I see this….. This every time I close my eyes…. I know that I should have been able to save them…. My daughter….. My siblings…… I was their mum and I couldn’t save them…. They needed me and I just let them die.”
emmareed
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Pure Destruction(UC ,Teen) Chapter 7 AN 18/01/09

Post by emmareed »

hi guys i should have the next chapter up by next week, just got exam these weeks, but i promise i will add new part soon