A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult) A/N...10/17 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Should I continue?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:02 pm

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 30

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult) A/N...10/17 [WIP]

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Title: A Transgenic in Ipswich
Couples: Liz/Pogue Caleb/Sarah
Rating: Adult
Category: This is a crossover between Roswell/Dark Angel/The Covenant
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything.
Summary: After Max leaves, Liz tells the Pod Squad she’s an X5 and they accept her. But when her brother arrives and sends her away to Ipswich will she be accepted and find love there? What happens when Max returns?

A/N: I have taken a lot of quotes from Dark Angel because I love Maxie’s sarcasm.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PROLOGUE

My names Liz Parker and over the last 6 weeks my life has changed. A lot.

First of all it started with Max going to L.A. to find the last known shape-shifter on earth and him not returning. The worst part was the fact that he couldn’t even tell me himself. No, he phoned Michael and got him to tell everyone that he had left all of us behind to go to Antar to find Tess and his son. Isabel had broken down and almost ruined her relationship with Jesse because of it. Maria wasn’t all that effected, she was just angry, really angry. Michael was hurt but also angry that his brother had left us to clean up his mess again. Kyle had threatened to hurt his alien friend if he ever set foot on this planet again. I was hurt, but not as much as I thought I would be, yes I loved Max but as a brother and a friend more that a lover. Plus I had been thinking of breaking up with Max ever since I risked myself by participating in the ‘robbery’.

A few days after Max left Isabel and Michael decided to tell Mr and Mrs Evans the truth. So, that night me and Iz sat them down and told them everything about the hatching, their powers, the shooting, the white room, Tess and the baby. They were shocked, but they were thrilled that Isabel had finally told them the truth and had immediately pulled their daughter into a hug. They had stood like that for a few minutes before it had grown awkward for me and I decided to leave, but before I could get even a few steps away Mrs Evans had grabbed my arm and pulled me into the embrace with her daughter and husband.
When we’d pulled apart, I decided there and then that I was going to share my secrets too. I told Isabel to call everyone up because I had something to share. I’d also told Mr and Mrs Evans, Phillip and Diane, that they could stay during my confessional.

Half an hour later the whole gang including Jim and its new members Phillip and Diane were all packed into the Evans’ living room. I told them everything about Future Max. From the moment he arrived to the moment he left. By the end of it Diane and Isabel were nearly in tears and both Michael and Iz stood forward and apologised for the way they had acted towards me, I of course accepted them. After that I’d told them that I had another thing to tell, at that Maria and Jim’s heads had popped up silently asking me if I was going to do what they thought I was going to do. They were the only ones apart from my parents who knew.
Over the next hour I explained to them that I was created by a government project called Manticore and that instead of being conceived like a normal pregnancy I was placed into my birth mothers stomach after my embryo was made by a bunch of scientists, and that Manticores main goal was to create the perfect soldier. I also said that Manticore mixed together animal DNA with human DNA. I told them that before we could walk me and my brothers and sisters had had it drilled into our heads that we weren’t people, that we weren’t to have thoughts or feelings and that all that we were good for was being a soldier and killing. I explained that in Manticore I had played the part of the good little soldier and I had killed people. I told them that I was an X5, X meaning transgenic and the 5 for the fact that I was part of the fifth generation and that because of our animal DNA we had abilities e.g. heightened senses, night vision, great reflexes, faster, stronger, greater brain capacity and able to jump higher. The training, the punishments, the seizures, Jack and Eva dying, getting found by Jim on the side of the road, getting adopted by the Parkers, telling Maria and my parents about me were all other things that I told them about within the hour. To finish it off I’d turned around, pushed my hair to one side and flipped down the back of my collar, showing them the barcode on the back on my neck.

To my surprise no one was angry that I’d kept something so big a secret for so long, but they were shocked that the government would do such a thing and that I’d gone through so much within the first 6 years of my life. They asked questions about my brothers and sisters like; what are their names? What are they like? Where are they now? I answered as best I could, I told them their names, but the only sibling I could tell them about was Zack, since my eldest brother was the only escapee I had contact with.

That night I told my parents all about the aliens and told them that I had revealed my secret to my friends. They understood why I kept the aliens a secret and why I’d told them mine. Again I was proud to call the Parkers my parents, even if I was adopted.
The next few days were a riot as Isabel went into ‘Nazi’ mode with planning her wedding. I tried to calm her down since she was maid of honour, but no luck.

Two weeks and three days after Max left Isabel Evans married Jesse Ramirez. Their whole day was amazing and Iz looked gorgeous in the dress we had picked when we went shopping.
Whilst I’d danced with Michael, who was begrudgingly best man, I thought that my life was finally settling back down.
But when I’d gotten back to my room that night, after the reception and seeing Iz and Jesse off on their honeymoon, I found by big brother Zack sitting on my bed looking at the 9mm I keep under my pillow. When I’d asked what he was doing there he told me that Ben, the sibling I was closest to in Manticore, had been kidnapping people, tattooing his barcode on them, killing them, positioning them, and pulling out their teeth. I was shocked at this but the next words out of his mouth shocked me even more; Zack thought that I was the only one that could stop him and that I had to do so. I didn’t even have to think before the words ‘where do I go’ had popped out of my mouth. Zack told me that Ben’s latest victim had been an 18 year old student from Ipswich Massachusetts. I’d smirked at that, I was going from a small town in hot New Mexico to a small town in rainy MA. Great!!

The next four weeks flew by, Iz and Jesse returned from their honeymoon, Isabel told us she had told him everything but he was ok about it, I told everyone I was leaving, I applied and got accepted to Spencer Academy, I’d packed and Maria and Isabel had given me a makeover using Iz’s powers. We changed my hair so that it was just at my armpits, layered it, gave me side-swept bangs and Isabel used her power to put blonde into my bangs. She then used her powers to pierce my ears –lobe up- 3 more times, my tragus on my right ear and my belly were also pierced. She again used her powers to give me a few tattoos; a set of rosary beads on my left wrist, a large guitar on my right side going over my ribs onto my hip with Alex’s name on it and two very large fire and ice roses on my back one is fully bloomed with a few petals falling off (for Grandma Claudia) and one is just starting to bloom (for me), the rose heads are on my shoulder blades and their entwined stems go down my spine stopping just above the crack of my butt. I I’m extremely pleased with my make-over but when Isabel took me shopping my look was complete.

The night before I left the whole gang went out to dinner. Each couple had bought me a present; my parents bought me a black leather jacket with a red and white stripe down each arm, Kyle and Jim bought me a big set of my beloved candles, Isabel and Jesse bought me 2 pairs of Victoria’s secret pajamas but neatly hidden under them was a few pairs of sexy underwear sets, Phillip and Diane bought me a charm bracelet that had a charm for each member of the gang and Maria and Michael gave me a picture from Iz and Jesse’s wedding, it’s of all of us, but it was bigger and was in a lovely silver frame. After opening all of these gifts I thought I had gotten all of my presents but I was blown away when I found out that everyone had chipped in and bought me a blue 2006 Kawasaki ZX-14. I freaked out when I was told this is such a good bike.

The next morning we all gathered around outside The Crashdown, after a round of hugs and kisses, even from Michael; I mounted my bike and started the long journey ahead of me. All I have with me is 2 changes of clothes, my cell phone, a gun, money and my pills (incase of a seizure) because I didn’t want to carry anything I didn’t need so I’m getting everything sent up there and the things should be there by the time I arrive tomorrow night.
Well I’ve been on the road for 18 hours and have to do it again tomorrow, so I’d better get some sleep even if I’m not tired yet.

Liz sighed and placed her journal and pen on the floor beside the bed she lay on. She reached over and switched the lamp on the bedside table off, and closed her eyes getting comfortable on the lumpy bed before falling into a sleep filled with dreams of seeing Ben again, stopping him and her new life in Ipswich.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.motorsports-network.com/kawa ... /14bl2.jpg Liz's bike

Hope you guys liked it!
Last edited by LizNdAlec4eva on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 23 times in total.

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

A Transgenic in Ipswich...ADULT...PRO-27/1

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Thank you all for the feedback!
Ansleyrocks - Glad you like it!
garcia88 - Glad you like it!
behrstars - Glad you like it!
vampyrolover86 - Glad you like it!
pandas2001 - Glad you like it!
Jensen Lover 37 - Glad you like it!
orphyfets - Glad you like it so far!
jamy21 - Reid and Liz together would be so hot! I considered it for this fic, but decided on Pogue with her instead.
LizMichael 4 Ever - Glad you like it so far!
moon-sprite - I love Ros/Cov fics too, unfortunately Kate won't be in this fic. But she might make an appearance later on in the fic! You'll just have to keep on reading. :twisted: Heehee!
Touch of the Wind - I have two ideas for the Ben area, have not yet decided. Zack will DEFINATELY be making an appearance later on in the fic, as will some other brothers and sisters of Lizzie!
rachelg224 - Glad you like it so far!
WinchesterBunni - I love the idea of Pogue and Liz together. Kate might make an appearance later on in the fic, you'll just have to keep on reading to find out! :twisted: Heehee!
Blink1lit - There is some Liz and Pogue interaction in this part! Glad you like it so far!

Part 1

At 9:00pm the next night Liz pulled up at Spencer Academy. She dismounted her bike, grabbed her bag and made her way up to the large doors of the school. After being given her room number and her schedule by the frustrated receptionist, who kept on muttering under her breath about kids and needing to arrive earlier. Obviously Liz wasn’t meant to hear but with her enhanced hearing she did, she started heading towards her room whilst looking down at the small piece of paper in her hand.

Room: 328
Room-mate: Sarah Wenham

A few minutes later, Liz sighed as she closed her new dorm room door behind her. Looking around she noticed that her 5 boxes were on the floor on the bare left hand side of the room, that her room mate was out and that she had the right hand side of the room. She placed her bag on the bed, that she had to make up, shrugged out of her leather coat and pulled her hair up into a high bobble, deciding to get a head start on un-packing.

An hour and a half later, Liz lay back on her newly made bed. She had finished unpacking already and her room-mate Sarah still wasn’t in.
Deciding not to just lay about, Liz grabbed her coat, keys, money and her helmet. She walked quickly through the empty, silent halls of the large school. When she reached her bike she pulled her hair out of the bobble and piled it on top of her and pulled her helmet on, making sure all of her hair was inside it.
Liz mounted her bike, slipped the key into the ignition and practically purred as her bike came alive between her legs. Kicking off, she started her late night ride.

Fifteen minutes later Liz pulled up at a set of traffic lights. Stopping, she looked over to her right, smirking under her helmet; she looked up and down the body that was on a yellow bike similar to her own. It was obviously a guy, judging by his size and build. Probably feeling her gaze, the rider looked over at her and they mutually decided to race.
As soon as the lights hit green they were off, dodging the few cars on the road, Liz trailed a bit behind wanting to make her opponent think he was going to win. Feeling her pupils grow, she used her vision to take in the metal fence about six feet high that was about 200 meters away, she also noticed a scrap piece of wood that was positioned as a ramp not too far from the fence. Overtaking the yellow bike, she sped up and swerved, smiling she went up the ramp and over the fence. She landed neatly and turned her bike around, and saw that her fellow racer had just stopped on the other side of the fence. He took off his helmet, and for moment Liz was stunned at how good looking he was, he then got off his bike and approached the fence.

Slowly Liz pulled off her helmet and shook her head to make her hair loose of the tangles it had developed whilst it was kept in the helmet. When she looked back at the gorgeous guy, she noticed that he was staring at her in obvious shock. She swung her leg over the bike and walked over to him.

Pogue Parry stared in shock as she walked over. He hadn’t expected it to be a her, but he was so glad it was. He hadn’t really cared if he won the race or not, that why he hadn’t Used, he just wanted the rush. When she had pulled off her helmet, he had been stunned at the beauty of her. He dragged his gaze up and down her body taking in her attire; her feet were encased in black Doc. Martins, she had on tight jeans clung to her long legs and her leather jacket was tight, so it showed off her lovely chest. He stared, and as he felt another part of his body stirring he shook himself out of it. He shouldn’t be reacting like this to her, although he was single now, he still felt guilty. A few weeks back he had told Kate about him and his ‘brothers’ being witches and she’d left, she had gotten a transfer to New York without even saying goodbye to any of them.

“Nice riding.” The mystery girl complimented, breaking him from his thought.

“Thanks, you too. I’m Pogue, Pogue Parry.” He introduced himself.

“Cool, see you round Pogue Parry.” She turned around and started heading back to her bike.

“Wait,” He called after her and when she stopped he continued. “I didn’t catch your name.”

“That’s because I didn’t throw it!” She smirked as she continued walking and got on her bike.

Just before she put on her helmet, she looked up at him and smiled before speaking.

“I’m Liz Parker.”

Before Pogue could reply, she’d pulled on her helmet, started the engine and drove off. He sighed and shook his head trying to get Liz’s smiling face out of his mind. He was unsuccessful.
He put his helmet back on, got on his bike before driving to his apartment.

Twenty minutes after leaving Pogue staring after her, Liz entered her dorm and was startled to see a blonde girl, looking at the wedding picture from Maria and Michael. The girl looked ready for bed, dressed in a blue tank top and matching boxers.
Liz closed the door with a bang and chocked back a laugh when the blonde turned around with a shocked look on her face.

“I….I’m sorry…I didn’t meant to-” She managed to stutter out before Liz interrupted her.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m your new room-mate Liz Parker.” She said as she placed her helmet and keys of her desk.

“Sarah Wenham, it’s a nice picture by the way.” Sarah complimented as she looked back at the picture.

“Thanks,” Liz walked over to the bed-side cabinet where the picture rested and picked it up, holding it between them. She pointed to each person as she told Sarah who they were. “This is Maria my best friend, Isabel the bride and one of my closest friends, Jesse her new husband and a good friend, Kyle my ex-turned-best-friend, Michael my quazi-brother, my parents, Kyle’s dad, Iz’s parents, Maria’s mom and of course me.”

“You all look great.” Sarah said, another picture caught her eye, picking it up she asked; “Boyfriend?”

Liz looked at the picture she had picked up and a sad smile crept onto her face. “No, that Alex he was my other best friend along with Maria, we were called the three Musketeers in school.” The picture had been taken 2 weeks before Alex had been killed. Maria was busy doing errands for her mother so the two of them had gone to the wood for a picnic, wanting to get away from the aliens for a day. They had asked a passer-by to take the picture. She was dressed in a pair of jeans; a pink tank-top and her converse were on her feet. Liz sat in between Alex’s leg, him sitting on the picnic bench table, she had his guitar on her lap and his arms were wrapped around her neck, so he was cuddling her. They both had large smiles on their faces. It was the exact same guitar in that picture that was tattooed to her side.

“Was?” Sarah questioned, breaking into her thoughts.

“He died.” Liz stated bluntly. As she said it she felt her heart clench and tear fill her eyes. She still blamed herself for his death, she was an X5, she could kill people with her thumb and middle finger but she couldn’t save her best friend from the murdering whore.

“I’m sorry, do you mind if I ask how?”

Liz thought about telling her that Alex was murdered but she really couldn’t be bothered with the questions that came with that answer.

“He was in a car accident; he went head on into a truck. Almost a year ago now. I got this is memory of him.” She said as she took off her jacket and pulled up her tank-top, turning to the side to reveal the large tattoo.

“Wow.” Sarah stated, she had two tattoos, they were really sore, had no colour and didn’t have that much detail, she stared in awe at the heavily detailed guitar with ‘Alex’ written on it, she could also just see the roses on her room-mates back and could now see the rosary beads on her wrist. She couldn’t imagine going through all that pain.

Over the next two hours the two chatted about anything and everything. They then turned out the lights and went to bed with Sarah sleeping and Liz thinking about 3 guys; Alex, Ben and Pogue.

***************************************************************************************************************************************
A/N: Hope you guys like the new part, sorry it took so long to get you but I was stuck on the Liz/Pogue interaction :D Hopefully another part will be up soon!!

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult)Prt1-13/2

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey guys, thanks again for all the feedback!

Touch of the Wind – Glad you like the new part, I have Ben entering in Part 6, sorry, you’ll just have to keep reading till then! ;)
Blink1lit – Glad you like the new part, there is a little bit of Pogue/Liz interaction in this, not much though. This has a bit of Reid/Liz in it if that helps?!
garcia88 – Glad you liked the update, not much Pogue/Liz in this, but there is a Liz kicking ass scene!
crazzy rhi – Glad you liked the part!
Ansleyrocks – Thanks, that suck a great ego booster, especially coming from such a great writer like yourself. When I first thought about how the 2 should meet I instantly knew that it would be in a race. I felt that Alex and Liz’s picture had to be something more than just a picture. For this fic, I wanted people to think, that although Liz is an X5, and has killed many people, that she still had feelings and still feels love for her family and friends. Glad you like it so far!
Jensen Lover 37 – Glad you like it so far! Hope you like the new part too.
vampyrolover86 – Glad you like it so far.
jamy21 – Heehee, the way they met is told to the other Sons in this new part!
LizMichael 4 Ever – Glad you like it so far!
rachelg224 – I felt that Liz and Alex had such a strong friendship, that it really needed to be added in, with the picture. There is some Reid/Liz in this part, so I hope that helps with your craving for them, I am a fellow fan of the pairing and in fact I’m thinking about a Reid/Liz fic that’s also a XO with BTVS!
moon_sprite – Glad you like it so far! In this part there is a hint of a great friendship between Reid and Liz!
o0IceBubbles0o – Glad you like it! Sarah and Liz are definitely going to become great friends. I felt that Liz needed to get away from the goody-goody look, especially since she’s paired with Pogue.

So on with the new part……………..(It’s long.)

The next morning when Sarah practically fell out of her bed, after her alarm clock going off Liz pretended to also still be half asleep, but when her room-mate left to go shower, she immediately dropped the act and started getting ready for the day ahead.
When she got her uniform out of her wardrobe, she stared at it horrified, there were definitely going to be a few small changes.

An hour later Liz was standing in front of her mirror, freshly showered she had let her hair dry naturally so it fell around her shoulders in loose curls. She had done her make-up, some bronze eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner framing both the top and the bottom of her eye and some clear lip-gloss that when the light hit off it just right her lips shone a light pink color. She had missed out foundation, cover-up and blusher as her complexion was good right now, so she didn’t need it, her skin was also tan all year round which she thought was because of some Latin DNA in her cocktail.
She now stood, inspecting the uniform she was wearing, now she had altered. Her grey socks had been pulled up, so they went over her knees, she had rolled up her skirt so it only came to mid thigh, she had left a few buttons on her shirt undone, so she revealed the top of her lacy red bra, and instead of the black ballet pumps Sarah had on, she had put on her black converse.
The look was a lot more stylish then before and the exposed bra didn’t look sluttish, it just added that needed sex appeal that her feline side loves.

Once she had finished, she done an exaggerated twirl for her room-mate which she was rewarded with, with a whistle.

“You know, I’ve never seen the uniform look so good!” The blonde exclaimed.

“Thanks, Chica.” Liz beamed, using Maria’s old nickname for her.

The two made their way to their first class – English. As they walked through the student filled hall-way, Sarah commented that Liz would get to meet her boyfriend and his single friends. Liz stored each face she passed in her memory, hoping to see a face she would recognize, her brother. She kept an ear on Sarah though, and raised an eyebrow at how her new friend had put extra emphasis on single.
They arrived with a few minutes to spare and after Liz had introduced herself to the teacher, Sarah grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs, stopping at a row filled with 4 boys.

“Guys, this is Liz Parker, my new room-mate. She just transferred from Roswell, New Mexico.” Sarah announced to them. “Liz this is my boyfriend, Caleb Danvers.” Liz looked at him, dark hair and eyes, cute but not her type. “And his friends, Tyler Simms,” She looked at the guy sitting next to Caleb, a pair of gorgeous blue eyes, light brown hair and a sweet baby face. She guessed him to be the youngest. “Reid Garwin,” Liz noticed the blonde smirking at her as she looked him up and down, from the blue/grey eyes that were fixed on her chest, to the tattoos on his arms. Everything about him stated bad ass, the type of guy Liz loved, but the bleached blonde hair reminded her a little too much of someone else. “And last but not least, P-” Sarah was cut off from her final introduction but Liz.

“Pogue Parry, yeah we’ve met.” She smirked.

“What? How?” Caleb asked in a tone of voice that reminded Liz of Max and Zack.

Putting on the cocky ‘I’m better than you’ smirk that every transgenic is equipped with she stated, “I raced him on my bike, and kicked his ass, very nicely I might add, even if I do say so myself!”

After that statement, Tyler and Reid sniggered to themselves as Sarah smiled, Liz had told her last night that she had raced some cute guy, she would have to talk to Liz later about this.

“You didn’t win by much, I was only a few seconds behind you.” Pogue defended himself as he shot a glare at his two friends.

Liz snorted in response, which set off the two boys again. She then noticed that her and Sarah were still standing, she pushed the girl into the free end seat, beside Caleb and then very skillfully stepped over two and Tyler to get to the other free seat between him and Pogue.
After 5 minutes of the teacher talking, Liz started planning how to find Ben. She decided she would need the coroners report, of his latest victim and also need to get the boys school files. She decided to also check out the local churches, bars, hang-outs. Maybe her brother would be hunting for his prey there.

“Miss Parker, are you listening?” The teacher, Mr. Dalton, asked her. Liz snapped her head up from the notebook she had been doodling on, she had kept her ears on the teacher, listening to every word he said, but her mind was very much on Ben.

“Yep.” She answered with a grin.

“How can you be listening, when you’ve been doodling the whole time I’ve been talking?” He scalded with a raised eyebrow, his face clearly stating ‘Ha-ha beat that!’, well she could, flickering her gaze to the clock on the wall.

“I’ve only been ‘doodling’ for 12 minutes and 17..18..19 seconds and you’ve been talking for 17 minutes and 36..37..38..39seconds. Plus I can parallel process and multi-task like there’s no tomorrow.” Liz replied and out the corner of her eye she saw a smirk spread across Pogue’s handsome face.

“Really, then what poem did I just read out?”

“My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare. By William Shakespeare.” Liz recited word for word the poem he had read out minutes before. Beside her, she heard Tyler let out a low whistle that wouldn’t have been heard by human ears.

She saw the teachers cheeks flush but had to stifle the chuckle that wanted out. No one else in her row would’ve seen it, they were after all 10 rows back. Instead of making another comment the teacher just turned around and started writing on the black board.
A few rows in front of her, Liz noticed a guy with brown longish, curly hair and blue eyes – staring at her like she was his next meal. When he licked his lips and winked at her though, she had to resist jumping out of her seat, jumping down to him and shoving one of her converse so far up his ass he would need help removing it from his throat. Instead she just made a turning motion with her hand, letting out a sigh when he did what she had told him to and went back to her doodle, which looked very much like what transgenics were known as in myths; a chimera, body of a lion, head of a goat.

After class Reid and Tyler invited her to the local bar, Nicky’s, where they usually hung-out. She found herself saying yes, even without thinking about it. Not only was this a good way to help her track Ben, she also wanted to get to know her little group of friends better. The rest of her classes went off without a hitch; she got a few raised eyebrows at her uniform and only had one other class with the staring guy, Aaron Abbot, Sarah had informed her, she had noticed his leers and had warmed her that he was a class A creep. Although she hadn’t needed the warning Liz had appreciated the fact that Sarah cared enough to warn her.

At about 7 that night Liz and Sarah walked into Nicky’s together. Sarah was dressed in Liz’s black Linkin’ Park tank-top, a denim skirt and black boots. Liz had curled her hair and had done her make-up in browns and gold’s. Liz had on cargo jeans, a cheetah print sports bra was revealed by the black waistcoat she had on. She had on brown timberland boots on, her hair was still curly from her shower that morning, at the front it was done in tiny French plaits and her make-up was dark, smoky and sexy, she’d paid close attention to her eyes, making them stand out even more.

Liz spotted the guys sitting at a table, grabbing Sarah’s hand, she pulled her gracefully through the crown in a way that had a few people staring after them.
When they arrived at the table, Liz turned her seat around and straddled it, whilst Sarah was welcomed by Caleb with a hug and a kiss. She noticed that Reid was glaring at her room-mates boyfriend and just as she was about to ask what happened she told herself it wasn’t any of her business, so instead she gently jabbed her elbow into his side, when she was sure she had his attention, she nodded her head towards a girl who had the shortest skirt ever on. She was trying to the attention of a guy leaning over the bar, but he was too busy practically throwing his burger and fries down his throat to notice her. When the girl finally got the hint, she stomped her foot, pouted and stormed in the direction of what Liz assumed was the ladies room. When the girl was out of sight, Reid turned to look at Liz and the two burst out laughing, receiving weird looks from the others at the table. It was then that she noticed how grey his eyes were, she could get lost in them for hours. She suddenly snapped out of it was she started fantasizing about what color they would go when filled with pure desire, lust and felt her body temperature rise a few degrees.

Quickly she jumped out of her seat muttering something about the toilet. On her way there she bumped into someone, as she stumbled back a step, that someone’s hand grabbed onto her hips. Liz looked up and saw it was the staring creep Aaron, she pulled herself away from his a-little-too-friendly hands.

“Thanks, but I can stand.” She snapped, not even trying to hold back on the hiss that came along with it.

Before he could reply, she pushed past humans walked as fast as she could to the bathroom.
After pouring some cold water over her neck and barcode, Liz walked out of the toilet and over to the pool table where her group of friends were now standing.
Once she had got there Sarah asked if she wanted anything to eat or drink, her reply was simple.

“Milk. Thanks.”

Everyone turned to look at her.

Smirking she said, “What it does a body good!” ‘plus it helps keep me alive, since I’m a genetically engineered killing machine who happens to have a little glitch in her brain that makes her have seizures that she could DIE FROM’ she added in her mind.

They all chuckled, Reid and Tyler went back to their game of pool. A few minutes later she had a cold glass of milk sitting in front of her
Suddenly she felt a body come up behind her, before turning around she moved her milk right to the side, she really didn’t want to spill it.
Liz sighed as she saw the person standing behind her, Aaron.

“What?” She asked.

“Earlier, you were rude. Apologize!” He demanded.

“Nope. Not gonna happen.” She took a step towards him, only to turn around again so she was facing the others. She saw the boys were tense, they were getting ready for a fight. Shaking her head she noticed them get the warning and they relaxed, she didn’t need them to protect her, she was a killing machine after all.

She felt a hand graze her neck and land on her shoulder, she brought her left foot up onto the edge of the pool table, forcing her body up to flip over Aarons.
Landing behind him, she not-too-gently pushed his top half onto the table, leaning over she held him in place with her own body.

“Touch me again and me being rude‘ll be the last thought on your mind.” She whispered aggressively in his ear, her X5 self coming through. Liz then grabbed hold of the back of his jacket and pulled him up and off the table, before swinging them around and shoving him towards one of the guys he had been with earlier.
Luckily Nicky had decided to turn a blind eye to the display, but Liz noticed that everyone else in the bar had stopped to stare.

“What girls kick ass, it says so on a t-shirt. Plus it’s not my fault that guys are the weaker sex.” She shrugged, breaking everybody out of their stupor.

“Whoa!” Pogue said, amazed at what had just happened.

“Yeah.” Sarah and the other 3 agreed.

Drinking the rest of her milk, Liz could feel her body heating up again, this time, it was worse. “Sarah, can you find you own way home please? ‘cos I’m gonna jet. Later.” With that she rushed out of the bar.

God, she hated when her heat hit so suddenly, usually she got a few days warning because she started having hot flushes, but a few times before it’d just turned up, just like this, out of the blue. Right now she needed to go back to the dorms and take a very long, very cold shower. She didn’t tell the others in Rowell about her heat, it was too embarrassing, plus there were guys there! Only Maria knew the full story, her parents only knew what they had to about her heat. She’d been going into heat 3 times a year for three years. Out of those 9 times only 5 of them had been ended with sex, once with Kyle and 4 one-night-stands. Kyle, she had slept with not long after Future Max had came, they had silently agreed to keep it a secret though, so they didn’t cause any more fights.

Liz snapped out of her thoughts as she picked up on a muffled curse, looking over to her right she saw a guy leaning over the hood of his car, rubbing his hand. Going against her better judgment and the feeling of her temperature rising even more, she began walking over to him.
An hour later she had driven them to his on her motorcycle and she was getting the itch that she had scratched oh so well! But what she didn’t know was that Pogue had followed her out of the bar to see if she was ok and had seen her flirt and leave with the guy. He had then went back inside, wondering why he felt so jealous and hurt over the fact that a girl he barely even knew had left with some stranger.

******************************************************************************************************************
A/N: Phew, that was such a long part. I know the next part won’t be this long, sorry. Hope you all like the new part. Please give me feedback, it helps keep me writing!!!

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult)Prt2-18/2

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey guys thanks for all the feedback, here’s the new part.

Part 3

Liz woke early the next morning confused by her surroundings, that was until she felt the strong arm wrapped round her waist. She closed her eyes, cursing as she was hit by flashbacks of the night before.

* Liz being pushed up against a wall as a blonde guy with green eyes, who was in his early 20’s attacked her neck with his lips and tongue.*

* Liz kissing her way down a well built chest, stopping to take his nipple between her teeth, making him moan.*

* Liz begging her chosen bed partner to thrust harder and faster, then practically screaming as he listened to her pleas.*

* Liz biting her lip as she finally reached her peak.*

Groaning quietly, Liz slid out under the arm and looked around trying to locate her clothes. After finding her underwear and jeans, she finally spotted her waistcoat, slipping that on she tried to fight the oncoming emotions. Usually it was happiness and satisfaction that her heat had been taken care of, but this time all she felt was guilt. Guilt, that only came with the feeling that she had cheated on someone and as she tried to think about who that someone was, only one face came to her mind. Pogue’s.
Liz closed the door behind her as quietly as she could and made her way down to her motorcycle. Sliding on her helmet, she revved the engine and started her drive back to the school.

Half an hour later she was entering her door room, she smiled at the sight of her roommate sleeping soundly. She gathered her toiletries and her towel. She then walked through the quiet corridors to the large bathroom. Sighing, she turned on the nearest shower and as she undressed she assessed her injuries from last night, there were a few bruises on her hips, she had hickeys on her neck and she had a bite mark on her right breast. She hated in when guys left their mark on her, after one-night-stand all she wanted was to wash his scent off her and forget all about it. Liz moaned quietly as she stepped into the hot shower.
Ten minutes later, Liz turned off the shower and wrapped her towel around her tightly, tucking it in under her arm. Feeling her hand start to shake, she quickly made her way over to the sink, digging around in her toiletries bag; she brought out a bottle of pills. But before she could get them open, her seizure took over her whole body, making her double over and forcing her to drop her tablets, watching as the bottle opened and her tablets went all over the floor and a few fell into the sink.

Tyler had been wondering aimlessly through the halls, he and the others had talked about Liz’s show earlier at Nicky’s. They all thought it was weird, and that they would keep an eye on her. As he walked past the bathroom, he stopped abruptly as there was a crash. Worried he walked in, shocked to see Liz bent over, holding onto the sink as her whole body convulsed. As he walked over to her, he spotted the tablets scattered on the floor, wrapping an arm around her, he guided he slowly down to the floor and asked her what was wrong.

“I n-n-need my….p-pills.” She managed to stutter to. Tyler quickly leapt into action, he picked up two of the pills that were in the sink and put them to Liz’s lips, glad when she finally managed to take them and swallow them. As she stopped shaking, he gathered up the rest of the pills and put them into the bottle, reading the label his brow creased, a sign that he was confused.

Tryptophan, he’d never heard of it before. He couldn’t continue with his thoughts though as Liz had amazingly gathered enough strength to stand up. He handed the bottle over to her and asked what just happened.

“Tryptophan, it’s a calcium supplement. I have a brain disorder, I don’t create enough of a chemical called Seratonin and when levels are low I have a seizure. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine and thanks by the way for helping me.” She explained.

“Your welcome.” He replied. Liz nodded, gathered her things and then left Tyler to his thoughts. He walked back to his door room and walked over to Reid’s bed, shaking his friend awake.

“Dude, you’ll never believe what I just saw.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult)Prt3-2/23

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey, I guess you guys are wondering why I’m updating so often, it’s because my sister is living with me at the moment so I am using her laptop which is a lot more handy. Glad you guys like my story so far! Here’s the new part.

Part 4

Liz smirked as she managed to pick the lock; something she hadn’t done in a few months as people in Roswell thought their little town was safe, yeah right! She’d been in Ipswich for just over a week and so far she’d not done much in her mission to find Ben, something that she wasn’t proud of. Ever since Tyler had witnesses her seizure, the boys and Sarah had been clinging to her like a bad rash, her guess was Tyler had told the others about what’d he’d seen. She wasn’t stupid and she certainly wasn’t naïve, she saw the way occasionally their eyes would go black, but Liz was determined not to get involved in anything other than finding her big brother and finding out what the hell he was doing.
So the only option she had was to sneak out at night once Sarah had fallen a sleep. Which is what she was doing now, she’d found out by listening in to some Cop’s chat that Ben’s latest victim was being kept in a morgue about 10 miles from Spencer. So, after Sarah had fell into dreamland, she’d gotten thrown on her clothes; a pair of tight black trousers, her black leather halter neck, her leather jacket and her black doc’s. She’d pulled her hair up into a tight bun, revealing her barcode proudly as she walked through the halls of the school, always keeping her eyes and ears open.

When she’d pulled up outside the morgue, she was actually surprised to find there were no lights on and after using her night vision; she found that there were no security guards or any CCTV cameras what-so-ever. Still precautious she’d walked as silently as she could through the sickly bare halls after sneaking in a window. After picking the lock to the room where all bodies were kept, she closed the door behind her. Going over to the desk, she quickly found the file she was looking for. Scanning it, she picked up on all the important parts.

Killer, incredibly strong.
Snapped neck at the second vertebra with one hand.
Face and arms had cuts and abrasions.
Moving fast through the brush?
Running for his life.

At this moment, Liz had to stop reading as she was reminded to a memory in Manticore. It was of her and her unit running through the woods, all dressed up in her combats. Snapping out of it she continued.

Body found displayed on a rock outcropping.
Left arm – twisted behind his back. Broken at the elbow, shoulder dislocated.

Liz remembered a body covered in blood, just like the one in this report. Her heart started to speed up as she read on.

No bruising – done post-mortem.
Teeth – pulled out.

She already knew that. Pieces of the jigsaw were starting to click together. Her and her unit had done that in Manticore; steal their victims’ teeth to give to the Blue Lady to make her stronger. Ben had probably done it for the same stupid reason, but where was he putting them? The next part of the report confused her.

Fresh tattoo on neck of barcode. Done not long before killing.

She went over to the body that lay on a gurney, pulling back the sheet and turning over the body, she was correct in her thoughts. Ben’s barcode. That created a few more questions that she would be asking her brother when she found him. Why was he putting his barcode on his victims? Was it some sort of homing beacon for them to find him? Or did he just want Manticore to find him? The last question made her eye’s fill with tears; did her big brother really want to go back to that hellhole?

Putting the records back where she found them, she made her way out of the building and sped off on her motorcycle, with one destination in mind, the school Administration Office, not knowing that at that very moment the four Sons were breaking into the Administration Office to read an Elizabeth Parker’s file.

Fifteen minutes later Liz had arrived back at the school and had found an open window right into the Admin Office. Jumping up onto the windowsill, she flipped her legs over first and landed silently on her feet. Looking around she saw no one around, but her senses were still going crazy like someone was watching her. After pulling on her leather gloves so she wouldn’t leave fingerprints, she brought out her cell phone and after dialling the number she had had memorized for almost a month. She waited for her brother to pick up before talking.

Pogue and the others had been reading Liz’s reports when they’d heard a noise, they’d quickly put her file back and then Used their powers to levitate right up to the ceiling 15 feet in the air. Pogue had then watched with interest as Liz had come through the window, pulled on gloves and dallied a number on her cell phone. Now she was walking through the rows of filling cabinets, talking to the person on the other line.

“Hey it’s me.” Liz said, Pogue and the others then mutually decided to Use to listen into her conversation, so that they could hear the other person.

“Hey. Did you find anything yet?” It was a guy, he didn’t seem too happy though.

“Yeah, I broke into the morgue tonight; it was interesting to say the least.” Morgue?

“And?” The guy encouraged her to continue.

“Well the Vic was killed by someone really strong; his neck was broken with one hand. Something we already knew. His face and arms were covered in cuts though, so he was running through the woods where he was found. Ben was probably playing before getting to the actually killing, just like we used to do in Manticore. Get this, the body was found displayed on a rock with his left arm positioned behind his back, elbow broken and his-” Liz was cut off.

“Shoulder dislocated familiar isn’t it?” The guy was being sarcastic now.

“There was no bruising so it was done post mortem but Zack the thing that really got me was the teeth, they were all pulled out. The person who wrote the report thought it was so the body couldn’t be identified through dental reports, but we both know that it was far weirder than that. Ben is killing, for the Blue Lady, pulling the teeth out and offering them to her to make her stronger, plus Ben tattooed a barcode on the back of his neck, his own bar code. ”
Now Pogue was even more confused, Ben? Blue Lady? Teeth? He and all of Ipswich had heard about the body found in the woods, but what did Liz have to do with it? He watched as Liz finally found the right filling cabinet and opened a drawer to pull out the file of the guy who was murdered. What did she want with that?

“Liz you’ve got to find him, soon. If it’s for the Blue Lady then he’s probably hanging around in churches, check them out. The thing with the barcode, I have no idea, maybe he wants to sign his work so Deck knows it’s him? ” Zack ordered her. Barcode? Deck?

“That might be a little hard considering my new friends have decided to stick to me like the barcode in my DNA. Ever since Tyler saw me seizing they’ve-” She was cut off again.

“He saw you having a seizure? What did you say?”

“Well big brother I told him that I was a genetically engineered lab creation, designed to kill, coldly and happily. He was ok about it in fact he was pretty darn pleased about it!” Liz said sarcastically. “Do you really think I’m that stupid Zack, I told him I had a brain disorder. The nicest story I could think of, after just having a shake.” Pogue’s heart started speeding up. Genetically engineered? Lab creation?

“Well you did say there was something up with them. Their eyes going black, that’s not normal even for us.” Zack stated angrily.

“Changing the subject, I just read the file on Ben’s latest kill. He was a normal guy, straight A’s, religious background, rich parents. Nothing’s sticking out. I’ll see what I can get out of the guys, their pretty well known around here maybe they know something, especially if their a little on the weird side.” Liz put the file back and then jumped up to sit on the cabinet and as she put her head forward, he caught sight of a barcode of the back of her neck, did her and Ben have matching tattoos?

Zack sighed. “Liz, I know you don’t want to hear this but-” Now he was the one that was cut off.

“But if the worst comes to the worst I know what I have to do Zack, he’s risking exposure for all of us and as your S.I.C. I’m not willing to have Ben keep on doing this, I get it. I might have to kill my brother. I realized that when you asked me to stop him. Killing him could be the only way to get him to stop.” Liz suddenly looked towards the door and the boys were surprised to see the light from a flashlight shining through. “Shit, I got trouble speak to you later.” She hung up the phone and ran over to the window and jumped out.
The door didn’t open, so the guys all quickly made their way over to the window and were shocked to see Liz hand landed on her feet after the 15 feet fall from the window and was now running extremely fast towards the 7ft wall. They were all stunned as Liz practically flew over it and ran out of sight. They all stood there for another few minutes as they took in everything they’d heard. Liz was different. She had brothers. Her brother was the one killing. She was willing to kill him. What did she mean exposure? How could she jump that high and run that fast? How did she know that the security guard was there? Pogue sighed; he knew that there would be a meeting after what had just happened, but how could he concentrate on that when all he was think about Liz and why he was so worried about her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult)Prt4-2/24

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey guys, SO SO sorry it’s taken so long to get this part up. I’ve been ill, so has my sister. Hope you guys like the new part!

Garcia88 – I’ve finally decided what I’m going to do with Ben! YAY! I’d been having trouble with that for a while. Glad you like the story so far.
Jamy21 – Yes, they are going to confront Liz, in this part in fact! Glad you like the fic so far!
Touch of the wind – Glad you like it!!
SnowyOwl-17 – Glad you like it so far! Liz and the boys have their confrontation in this part. About Ben, you’re just going to have to wait and read!! Pogue and Liz will definitely bond over the fact that they are both S.I.C’s for a bunch of people who they consider family.
Pandas2001 – Glad you like the story so far!
Jensen Lover 37 – Glad you like it so far; Ben is going to be a surprise. I’m not telling anyone, sorry. You’ll just have to wait and read.
Rachelg224 – Wow, I’m so glad you like this fic so much. Hope you like the new part!
Maiqu – Sadly I have decided to miss out the boys’ meeting as I felt that what they talked about could be explained easier and then I could put Liz in the new part as well.
ReidsLdy27 – Glad you like it so far. In this fic, Liz is an X5. The other xo with this fic is a show called Dark Angel. It’s really good. Hope you like the new part.
Ansleyrocks – I was trying to figure out an interesting way for them to find out and that just kind of popped into my head. Glad you like the fic so far!
Mrsjbehr – They will be telling each other their full stories in this new part, hope you like it!
Vampyrolover86 – Sadly I’ve missed out their meeting, as it wasn’t really coming to my mind, so I’ve improvised. Hope you like it.
Blink1lit – Hope you like the new part!
Flyawayraven – Glad you like it so far.
WomanofMystery – Glad you like it so far! I’ve missed out their meeting, sorry, as it just wasn’t coming to my mind.

Liz smirked as she got the now familiar feeling that she was being watched. It had been two days since she had broken into the morgue and the schools Admin. Office, and nearly everywhere she went after that she had been getting the vibes that she was being followed. She knew that it was Caleb, Reid, Pogue and Tyler; she’d seen them watching her in class.
Last night she’d managed to get away from them and sneak into the library, where she’d done some research on her favourite boys. Turn out their family history dates back to the 1600’s where their families had taken a vow of silence as to protect themselves from the witch hunters. That was when it had all slipped into place. Their black eyes were signs of when they were Using, but she’d read that their power was addictive and that if they Used too much it would age them. Eventually ending with their death. She’d also read about the 5th family that had broken the Covenant of silence and had been banished from the land, never to be heard of again.
When she’d read about their ascensions on their 18th birthdays, she’d been reminded of a conversation she’d had with them about their birthdays and had calculated that Caleb, Pogue and Reid had all ascended but Tyler hadn’t yet.

After a couple of hours she had returned to her room and had lay on her bed thinking about what her next step in finding Ben would be. She had been lucky so far, Ben had stopped killing for the time being, something she wasn’t sure to be pleased or disappointed about because if he kept on killing then she knew where he was, but now he had stopped it could be because he had moved onto another town.

So today, she’d managed to get a list of churches and abandoned buildings in the Ipswich area. She’d come into the town to check out a few there but there was no sign of Ben or a struggle. When she’d left the school, the feeling of being watched was there again. It followed her through her search and now a few hours later it was really beginning to annoy her.
Spotting an alley way just ahead of her, she started walking a bit quicker. Liz turned the corner quickly she looked around she looked at the building roof; at 20 foot high she couldn’t jump it on her own. Using her enhanced hearing she estimated the boys were about a minute away. Walking over to the closed dumpster that stood at 6 foot high, she jumped on top of it and then jumped up again grabbing the edge of the roof, pulling her body up, she flipped over the ledge to stand on the concrete. Carefully she leaned back over and was pleased when the four walked into the alley and after a moment paused. They all looked around, trying to figure out where she’d gone.
Liz moved over a few meters so that she would land behind them and after climbing onto the ledge she jumped off the roof landing a few feet away from them. As her landing had been so graceful and silent, they hadn’t noticed her yet, so she stood up and placed her hands on her hips before coughing loudly. Normally, she would of laughed at their startled faces, but since she was so fed up, she just remained stoic.

“Stalking is illegal in all 50 states.” Liz stated.

“We’re not stalking, we’re walking.” Caleb shoots back. He likes her, but she could be a danger to him and his family.

She snorted at that. Did they really think she as that stupid? “Right and that’s why you’ve been walking around the exact same place I have for the last 2 days!”

Pogue decided to step forward and stop the bickering match he could already see happening. He only been half listening to the two, the other half of him was too busy staring at Liz, she was dressed in a tight black t-shirt that had a set of cherries on it, a pair of tight jeans, her leather jacket that was unzipped and a pair of red capezio cowboy boots. Her hair was down with a slight wave to it and her make up was all natural colours.

“Okay so we’ve been following you. We’re just worried that you might be getting in over your head.” He stated honestly.
“Oh, that’s sweet Witchie-boo! But trust me I can take care of myself, or did you not see me kick Abbots ass the other night.” She smirked at the boys’ faces when she had said the word witch.

“Okay, so you know our secret how about you tell us yours?” Reid said as he stepped forward, he eyes flashing black before returning back to their normal shocking blue.

“You come any closer Blondie and you get a first hand experience of me being what I am.” She really wasn’t in the mood to be threatened. She looked at Pogue and as she looked into his gorgeous blue eyes she knew she had given up her fight with them. She hadn’t been that effected by a pair of eyes, since her and Max had been together.
Liz sighed, “Ok, I’ll tell you my story if you fill me in on some blanks that the library books didn’t.”

The boys faces all melted into a relived look, they were finally getting the answers she wanted. Before anyone else could, Tyler stepped forward.

“I take it we’re going to Gorman’s” He paused, but continued when he got a nod out of Caleb, “I’ll go with Liz, she doesn’t know when to go.” He almost winced when Pogue shot him a look of anger and jealousy. He knew all about his friends growing crush on the brunette and almost found it funny that she had only given in once she had looked at him. The only reason he wanted to ride with Liz was because he knew that Caleb’s car would be filled with an awkward silence, as the others got lost in their thoughts.

Liz glanced at them all, ignoring the fact that her eyes lingered on Pogue for a little longer than the others, she turned to Tyler and nodded her head towards the entrance of the alley as a signal that she wanted to go. The two set off, leaving the other Sons staring after them for a few moments before heading towards Caleb’s beloved silver mustang.

Liz looked over at Tyler; he had been glancing at her out of the corner of his eye since they had left the others. Now it was starting to get on her nerves.

“What?” She asked.

“I was just wondering how you knew we were following you, we’ve done it before and they’ve never noticed.” Tyler admitted, his eyes filled with pure curiosity.

“Well, lets just say that because of what I am, I notice things that other people might not.” Liz stated as they reached her bike.

“And what are you?” He knew it was a rude question, but he really wanted to know her story.

“Different.” Was all she said as she handed him her helmet. Once he had it on, she mounted her bike and once Tyler had done the same, she started her engine and kicked off. Quickly they realised that Tyler hadn’t really needed to come with her as the pulled up behind Caleb’s car.

After about 5 minutes of riding, he noticed something as they drove along the deserted roads surrounded by woods.

“Liz?” He shouted over the sound of the engine, not realising that she would have heard him even if he had whispered.

“What?” She shouted back.

“Don’t you think that lights might help.” She was driving quite fast, down a deserted road, behind a car, without headlights on. He didn’t like it.

“I can see in the dark.” She replied, almost laughing as she felt Tyler’s arms tighten around her, forcing his body to come flush against hers. She immediately felt him freeze up, she knew he could feel the gun that was tucked into the back of her jeans, but he wisely chose not to say anything.

They stopped behind the silver car, as they pulled up outside an old, run down house. Liz couldn’t imagine anyone living there, but as she got off her bike and used her enhanced vision to check out the house properly, she noticed an old man standing at the attic window with a shotgun in his hand, using her superior hearing, she listened as he cocked the gun and pulled the trigger. She chuckled as the four boys, who had already started heading towards the house, all jumped startled at the sound. She knew that the man had missed, his aim was way off.

“Who you got with you boys?” The old man shouted out the window, unsuccessfully trying to keep out of sight.

“Relax Gorman. She a friend, she’s different too.” Caleb shouted back. So this was Gorman. Huh!

Liz quickly caught up with the others, they opened the door and then started going up a set of stairs with Pogue leading her by putting his hand on the small of her back. Their skin connected as her top ride up a bit, they both felt a spark when their flesh met but tried to ignore it.

They walked into a large attic that had a few covered tables, a couple of chairs and a fireplace. Liz looked at Gorman, he was old, bald but had really bright green eyes. He stared at Liz suspiciously, not liking the air of confidence the girl held.

Caleb stood forward, “Liz this is our old friend Gorman. Gorman this is Liz Parker.”

The two stared at each other for a moment, before Gorman broke the eye contact almost as if he was intimidated. Liz walked over to a chair and placed her butt on the top of the backrest with her feet on the actual chair. The boys than situated themselves also in the spare chairs as Gorman leant up against a wall.

“Since my story’s really long, why don’t you go first.” Liz stated.

Pogue sat forward and took a deep breath before launching into the tail of their heritage, the Covenant, their battle with Chase, Caleb’s father willing Caleb his powers and the Book of Damnation.
Once they were finished, Liz there stunned. She knew there was more to the story than what she had read in the books.

“Your turn!” Reid exclaimed after a minute of letting it all sink in for her.

“Ok, so about 30 years ago the government decided to play god, they set up a special project called Manticore. Their main goal, to create the prefect soldier. They created an embryo with all different types of animal and human DNA in it. They then inserted that into a surrogate mother, who carried the baby to full term for them. The first few tries failed as the babies came out looking inhuman. On their 5th try they finally got it right, the baby looked human but had a few added extras. More and more of these children were made. Since before they could walk, they were being trained, brainwashed into believing that all they were good for was being a soldier. For years, they used those added extras to their advantage. They were trained to become America’s greatest army ever known. They would have better sight and hearing. They would contain the strength of a dozen men in one sleek package. They would have agility greater than any animal known to mankind. A unit of these soldiers could take out the same amount of people 10 ordinary units could.” She paused, trying to keep the memories at bay. She really didn’t want to burst into tears.
“One unit though, they grew closer, became family. They broken out he brainwashing and decided to use the training they had received against their makers. They broke out. Many were captured or killed. But 12 got out, 12 of those kids managed to escape the hellhole that they were born in. One of these kids headed to L.A. were she was found by a couple who couldn’t have children naturally. She was adopted and then they moved to Roswell, New Mexico.”

Liz gave them a smile as they all stared at her awe.

“Wow.” Tyler said, he knew she was keeping something from them but he never knew it was this big.

“What about the barcodes?” Pogue asked.

“Aah, the Manticore sign of approval. All transgenics have one. It’s encrypted with my designation, birthday, stuff like that.” She said as she turned around, swept her hair to one side to reveal the black barcode etched into her skin.
“We can’t get rid of them, it’s written in our DNA and laser removal hurts like a bitch.”

“Designation?” Caleb asked, still stunned at what Liz had just told them.

“In Manticore we didn’t have names. Mines is X5-353, X5 tells them that I’m part of the 5th generation of transgenics.”

“What type of training was there?” Gorman asked from his spot of the opposite wall.

“Hand-to-hand, shooting, water skills, combat. We were sat at a desk arms out in front of us, whilst words flashed on a board. We were forced to keep awake to see if we could work with sleep deprivation.” She stopped, remembering how her, Jondy and Max had managed that task fine because of their shark DNA.

“Is that why you get the seizure, because if Manticore?” Tyler asked, things staring to click into place for him.

“Yeah, when they were making us, they didn’t realize that they had created a hitch in our brain. Some of us got them, some of us didn’t.”

“So who are Zack and Ben?” Reid wondered out loud.

“They’re my brothers, Zack is also our Commanding Officer and Ben was the person I was closest to when we were there, when we broke out we all got separated and I never saw him or any of my other sibs until Zack found me in Roswell a few years back.” Liz remembered how Ben used to climb into her bed at night to tell her stories, with the others sitting around beside them.

“So he’s the one that killed the guy a few weeks ago. The one that was found in the woods?” Pogue blurted out, asking the one thing Liz didn’t want to answer.

“Yes, he did.” She paused, licking her lips as she tried to find a way to explain. “Ben is showing signs of a mental breakdown, he’s recreating the murders we committed in Manticore, the murders we done when we were just kids. Zack thinks that since he and I were so close I’m the only one that can stop him. Him, my sisters and another one of my brothers have already tried but he always managed to get away before they could get to him.” Zack had told her before she came to Ipswich that he, Max, Syl and Krit had all tried to stop her big brother.
Liz got up and walked over to the window that was covered in a light layer of dust. She brought up her hand, that was clad in her leather gloves, and using her finger she started drawing a pattern on the dirty glass. “Ben needs to be stopped, whether it be by choice or because I made him. I accepted the fact that I might need to use violence against him when Zack first asked me to do this.” She said as her eyes filled up with tears.

“Then let us help, you might be able to find him quicker.” Tyler said, looking at the brunette through sad eyes.
She whipped round look from one son to the next. Liz then slipped into her sarcastic mode.
“Oh Witchie-boo you would do that for me?” She have them a half grin. She really didn’t want to drag them into this, it wasn’t their problem and it was dangerous. Sighing, she finally paid attention to the looks of pure determination on them and knew that they wouldn’t give up. “Fine, but you stick with me. No going off on your own, following a lead. Ben’s dangerous and I’m the only one that matches his strength.”

They all looked at each other before turning back to Liz and nodding their agreement.

“Okay, then meet me outside school tomorrow. We’ll go and check out the rest of the churches.” She headed towards the stairs, listening as the others got up behind her. She looked over towards Gorman and nodded her head as goodbye.
They were soon back at the cars and motorbike, Liz got on her bike and waited for Tyler to get on behind her but was happily surprised when it was Pogue that took the offered helmet and got on.

Twenty minutes later they were walking pulling up outside Pogue’s apartment building, he got off and handed her the helmet.

“So, I’ll see you in class tomorrow?” He tried to make conversation.

“Yeah.” Was all she said, before she got off her bike, reached up and placed a sweet kiss on his lip’s.
She pulled away, but found that she couldn’t get too far away as his hands had placed themselves on either side of her face, he pulled her towards him and leant their foreheads together.

“What are you doing to me Liz Parker?” He whispered softly.

Before she had time to reply he was kissing her, nipping at her bottom one. His tongue licked at them, asking permission to deepen the kiss, Liz didn’t even have to think twice before she was opening her mouth letting herself taste Pogue fully. She pushed her body towards his, wrapping her arms around his neck
After another minute or two of them making out Liz pulled back, letting Pogue breathe since she could go for 5 minutes without air.

“Whatever it is, please don’t stop.” He stated before placing a quick peck on her lips and heading up to his apartment. Liz giggled softly before putting on her helmet, getting back on her bike and heading towards Spencer. When she stripped down to her underwear, pulled on a black rock ‘n’ roll tank top and finally feel into a sleep with a soft smile on her face.

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult)Prt5...3/12/08

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey guys, glad you all liked the last part. Thanks for all the feedback you guys wrote for me.
Hope you all had a great Easter!

Here’s a new chapter for you all.

Part 6

The next day Liz sat in English, to her left sat Pogue who had his hand on her leg just above her knee. To her right Reid sat with his head on the table as he slept the class away.
She was so thankful that things between her and Pogue weren’t awkward, they hadn’t talked about the kiss but there seemed to be a silent agreement between them that things would work themselves out. If they were meant to be, then they were meant to be. She was still confused as to what they were classed as though, were they friends with benefits, just friends or were they a couple. Although the hand that was suddenly an inch or two higher on her thigh did tell her that they were definitely more than friends.

Liz watched as the teacher blocked the sun that was shining in through the windows onto the wall, the teacher then created a shadow of her figure on the wall. A small frown crept up onto Liz’s face as she was taken into an old memory.

Her, Ben, Zack and Max were all gathered around their brother, Jacks, bed watching as his body convulsed due to a seizure.

Max spoke up from her spot beside Liz. “What do we do?”

Zack looked up from Jacks jerking figure, “If they see him like this we know what they’ll do.” He stated, a cold, hard look upon his handsome face.

“They’ll give him to the nomalies.” Ben continued for his big brother and C.O.

Suddenly Liz looked towards the door, she had always excelled in watch out and surveillance, the others took this as a sign and they all rushed towards their beds, pulling up the covers as they pretended to be asleep. A man, the usual cleaner entered, but as he spotted Jack seizing he walked over to the boys bed. He took Jacks hands and seemed to place something in between them, Liz watched from half-open eyes as the cleaner spoke a few words to her big brother then left their barracks again. Thankfully Jack calmed again and he was able to sit up as they gathered around his bed again.

Ben knelt down beside the occupied bed, looking at Jack he asked the question that was running through all of their heads. “What’d he give you?”
Jack held up the card for all to see, they were all amazed at the beautiful woman who was pictured. “You can see her heart.” He said as he ran a hand over the card.

Liz looked closer at the card, and said the first thing that came to head. “She’s beautiful.”

Max’s brows furrowed together, confused. “The blue lady, who is she?” She asked.
Ben reached from his spot for Liz’s hand, he pulled the smaller girl onto his knee loving the way she snuggled into his warmth. He leant his head on her shoulder as he spoke. “She’s watching over us.”

Liz was shook from her thoughts as she felt a hand touch the back of her neck, over her barcode. Before she could think, she brought her own up, one covering the wrist near her head and the other coming up to take hold of the same person’s neck. Looking up she was instantly sorry as she saw Pogue’s stunning blue eyes looking back at her. She let go of him and stood up, forcing his hand to fall away.

“I’m sorry, I was lost in my thoughts. You know you really shouldn’t touch a transgenic on the barcode, it’s a really sensitive spot.” She finished with her famous smirk when she noticed that he was fine.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” He returned, all forgotten as he looked into her gorgeous chocolate orbs.

“Okay, once you two have finished the lovey-dovey eye contact then can we go to lunch.” Reid complained as his empty stomach grumbled again.

“Alright Blondie, lets go get you fed.” Liz giggled as she grabbed her bag from the table. She made her way down the stairs, a smile crept up onto her face as she felt Pogue hand slide into her own, his fingers entwining with hers.

They were joined by Caleb, Tyler and Sarah all walking in a row as they were stared at by their fellow students, they cleared out of the way forming a path. Liz could feel everyone’s eye’s zeroing on her and Pogue’s joined hands.

After getting their lunches they all sat around their usual table. They were just talking about rubbish and Liz thanked them all in her mind for trying to keep her thoughts off Ben, Caleb had let Sarah in on her secret the night before, not long after she told them, the blonde was completely fine with it and had accepted Liz as a transgenic and part of the group straight away.

Out the corner of her eye she saw Reid sneakily take the candy bar off of Tyler’s tray, smirking she snatched it out of his hand and held it away from him whilst he tried to get it back. Her laughing at him and his complaints got the attention of the rest of the table, they all smiled at the interaction between the two.

“Oh my god, how long are your arms?” Reid complained once again as he tried to grab the candy bar back off her.

“I know, I’m like a monkey!” She laughed at his pout, and then threw the candy at Tyler who caught it just in time. He smiled gratefully at her before making sure it was out of the reach of the blonde and then digging back into the bowl of chilli in front of him.

“So what are we all doing tonight?” Sarah asked, then regretted it as Liz dropped her fork and went silent. She coughed uncomfortably before apologising to the brunette across from her.

“It’s cool, we’re checking out some more of the local churches. But it’s only going to be a few, I’m not feeling too hot.” Liz stated, she’d been feeling like she usually did before a set of the shakes and she knew that tonight would be a bad session.

“You okay?” Pogue asked, instantly concerned.

“Yeah, don’t worry.” She returned, warmed at his unease for her.
Pogue felt himself relax a bit when she confirmed she was ok, but couldn’t help but still feel worried about her.

Suddenly Liz whipped her head round, feeling eyes burn into the back of her head. She instantly met the eyes of one Aaron Abbot, who had stayed clear of her ever since the show in Nicky’s, but he taken up the very mature act of shooting daggers at her at every chance. At first she thought it was annoying but now it was just humorous. All she done was blow him an exaggerated kiss and then turned back to the table to look at her new friends, only to find that Tyler and Reid had started to argue over the candy bar again. Ok, this was starting to get old. Before they could notice, she slapped both of their hands away, took the candy herself and snapped it in half. After unwrapping it she handed them a half each, which thankfully settled them down.

Leaning into Pogue’s body beside her, she whispered quietly so that only he would hear her. “It’s like being a mother to a set of 5 year old twins.”

She felt his chest rumble with a deep laugh that made it’s way up his throat and she chuckled along with him. But what she didn’t know was that at that very moment Pogue was picturing her heavily pregnant with a few kids running around her. Their kids.

Soon, they were clearing up their rubbish and making their way to class with Liz walking tucked under Pogue’s arm, curling herself into his side like a cat. She told herself that she was just taking comfort in his warmth, but she knew deep down that it was more that that.

***********************************************************************************************************************
END PART!!! Yay, so do you like it or hate it, let me know.

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult)Prt6....03/27/08

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey guys, glad you liked the last part. Hope you are all well and that you like the new part! Plus, thank you for all the wonderful feedback.

Ansleyrocks
ReidsLdy27
Jensen Lover 37
Maiqu
Garcia88
Vampyrolover86
Mel1307
Pandas2001
Moon_Sprite
Rachelg224

Part 7

Liz approached Pogue’s apartment door slowly, she had headed back to the school after her and the boys had checked out some of the other churches on her list, none of them had signs of Ben being there before but there were still a few they had to check so Liz was trying not to feel like she had failed.
After getting back to her dorm she had taken a few of her pills and that had helped her a bit but she still couldn’t sleep so she had decided to head to Pogue’s as he had told her earlier that she was welcome there any time.

Finally reaching the door she looked at her clothes, she had just thrown them on but it didn’t look too bad. A black boy beater that had ‘Me Love You Long Time’ in white letters covered with a white hoodie that had a black skull on the front, she had on washed out combat jeans that were tucked into a pair of black boxing boots. Her hair was up in a messy bun but was covered with a white cap that had a graffiti design on it. Knocking, she only had to wait a few seconds before Pogue answered, she was glad that he didn’t look like he had been asleep but to be sure she decided to ask.

“Hey, were you asleep?”

“No, no I was just making something to eat. Come in.” He moved to the side allowing her to enter. Looking round, she was surprised to see that it looked clean and tidy, something she really hadn’t expected from a teenage guy. Turning round, she caught him staring at her as if wondering what she was doing there. Before he could ask, she spoke.

“I couldn’t sleep so……here I am.” He seemed to notice that she wasn’t feeling too good and led over to the couch where he told her to lie down. She took off her hat and did as he said, and before she knew it she was falling asleep just as her seizure started.

A few hours later Liz woke, but as she opened her eye’s she noticed she was no longer on Pogue’s couch but was lying on his bed. Her boots had been removed and she had been covered with a soft blue comforter. She slowly sat up and was pleased that she was feeling a lot better and that her seizure had passed.

Getting out of the bed she silently padded through to the living room, she leant against the door frame and smirked as Pogue continued to watch TV, not noticing her.

“What ya watchin’?” She let out a small giggle as he whipped round, obviously startled before smiling at her.

“Nothing much really, how are you?” He asked as she sat next to him on the couch, with one leg tucked under her and her other leg bent up in front of her.

“Better now that I’ve slept, thanks for putting me on the bed I didn’t mean to crash on you.” Liz bit her lip as guilt began sink in, she had intruded on his night and had fallen asleep on him.

“Come here.” Pogue held out his arm, and was glad when Liz slid over to him, into his embrace. “You are always welcome here whether it be morning, noon or night okay?”

He smiled when she nodded against his chest and then he tipped her head back so that he could place a soft, sweet kiss on her lips. He then started slicking through the channels before finding a film on that they watched until they fell asleep in the same embrace.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it’s so short guys, but the next part will defiantly be longer as Ben makes his first appearance! Please tell me what you guys thought of this new part!

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult)Prt7...4/20

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey guys, sadly I don't know when my next update will be as RL is kicking my butt right now because I just found out that my boyfriend (now ex) has been cheating on me and now I'm trying to keep my big brother from killing him.

Hopefully it'll be calmer soon and I'll have more time to write. Sorry!!

Hayley.

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult) A/N...4/27

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey guys, glad you liked the last part. Thanks for all the wonderful feedback and here’s the new part, with the long awaited arrival of Ben!!!!

Part 8

Liz walked into the church slowly, without the four boys she felt alone in the quiet building that was deserted apart from the odd nun and an old man who sat in a pew near the front, off in his own world. Dressed in a pair of black leather trousers, a dark denim jacket and a pair of heavy combat boots Liz walked towards the front of the church, after crossing herself she walked over to the statue of the Virgin Mary. Standing in front of it a piece of bloody material caught her eye, picking it up she wished she hadn’t as she found that it had a bunch of human teeth in it. Ben. Not seeing her big brother anywhere, she placed the cloth in its place a sat herself down in a pew in the middle, but made sure she was near the wall and out of sight.

Liz sat in silence for the whole of the night, the whole of the next day and into the next night, she ignored the looks she received from the nuns who passed by every so often. She was surprised when Pogue, Reid, Tyler and Caleb sat down beside her. She sent them all a sad smile and told them what she had found. But before they could reply, a guy walked past them all, not even looking in their direction. They watched as he made his way over to the statue that Liz had stood at herself almost 24 hours ago.
Her heart started to pound as she stood up, signalling for the guys to stay there. Making her way up behind him, she wasn’t surprised when the man turned around quickly to see who was approaching him. Liz felt her breath catch in her throat as she looked into the familiar hazel eyes that were wide with surprise.

“Lizzie?” Ben whispered in shock, not sure if his mind was playing tricks on him or not.

“Ben.” She replied.

“You found me just like you said you would.” Her big brother smiled as they both remembered that night.

Liz climbed into Ben’s bed, they had just finished their plan for the escape and although they weren’t happy with the fact that they had to split up they knew it was for the best.

“I don’t want to split up.” Ben whispered into Liz’s ear as they snuggled up.

“Neither does I Ben, but I promise I’ll find you.” Liz comforted her big brother, hoping her words soothed him.

“Ben, I’m here to stop you.” Liz stated as her brother walked towards her. “Why are you doing this?” She asked.

He leant his forehead against hers, and looked into her stunning eyes before replying. “You know why.” Then he blurred as fast as he could out of the church, without giving Liz the chance to chase after him.

Liz stood there stunned, running his words over and over in her mind. You know why. She felt someone come up behind her but was too lost in thoughts to turn around. She relaxed back into Pogue’s body as he hugged her from behind giving her comfort the only way he knew. He kissed the top of her head and thought about what she must be going through. He couldn't imagine it, and promised himself that he would be there for her no matter what.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys, I know this part was supposed to be longer, but with everything that’s been happening lately. (See my A/N) I haven’t had that much time to write. Sorry, thanks for all the feedback again guys!