The Fifth Sister (CHMD,XO,UC,TEEN) Ch 13 21/10/08 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

The Fifth Sister (CHMD,XO,UC,TEEN) Ch 13 21/10/08 [WIP]

Post by Touch of the Wind »

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd64 ... ter4-1.jpg Link for bigger banner

Title: The Fifth Sister

Disclaimer: I Own nothing

Rating: Teen

Outline: Liz is the youngest Halliwell sister.

Pairing: LizCole

This story was inspired by VampireQueen21

Chapter 1

Liz started down at the stick in her hand shaking. She couldn’t believe it. Positive. She was pregnant.

When Future Max came she did actually sleep with Kyle, she didn’t mean to but it was a heat of the moment thing and now she was pregnant. After this incident Kyle had become a best friend more than Maria or Alex. She had told him about Future Max but he didn’t know that this baby would be a witch like her. No-one knew her own secret.

Liz Parker’s real name was Palace Elizabeth Halliwell; her mother was Patty Halliwell and her father Sam, her mothers’ whitelighter. She was the fifth sister in the Charmed line. She knew her sisters and her nephews but for her safety she didn’t visit that often, she had received her powers but unless one sister died she wouldn’t have Charmed power, she would have an ordinary power. Liz’s power was the power of molecule combustion and orbing. She knew that her powers would be passed on to her child; she couldn’t stand to think what Kyle would say.

She quickly set up a ritual and chanted:

Hear these words
Hear my cry
Spirit from the other side
Cross now the great divide.

In a swirl of white lights her mother and Grams appeared.

“Hello my child.” Grams said and stepped out of the circle becoming whole as did her mother.

“Hey Mom, Grams.” She hugged them both.

“What’s wrong?” Patty asked.

“I’m pregnant.” She said before sobbing in her family’s arms.

“Child, you know you can handle this. You have us here, you have three sisters, and you know Victor would help you even.” Grams said. Liz nodded and smiled at them.

“What would I do without you?” Liz said whilst grabbing a tissue.

“We have to go back now but know we will always be watching over you.” Patty said whilst kissing her daughters forehead.

They walked back into the candles and disappeared.

Liz sighed but headed down to the restaurant.

Time passed like this for two weeks, it was then she got a letter from her sisters.

Hey Liz,

If you’re reading this then were dead. We have left you the house, our cars, savings, P3, the condo, and guardianship of the boys which has being joint with Victor.

We didn’t say anything but we know that all our powers have been passed onto you, empathy, the power to freeze, levitation, premonition, sensing, astral projection, orb-kinesis and Charmed power.

You are now the new power of three in a way, any power of three spells will work for you and potions etc…

Always know that even if we never really spent much time together baby sister that we love you and are very proud of you Palace.

Your Sisters

Piper, Phoebe and Paige

Crying Liz lay on her bed hugging the letter to her chest before she got up and began to pack.

She made a list of what she needed to sort out.

1. Move into Manor
2. Make Victor move into Manor as well
3. Find any schools or nurseries planned for the boys
4. Look into the money left
5. Rent out the Condo
6. Look into things at P3
7. Train powers
8. Look at cars to see which ones would be sold
9. Look into bills at the manor etc…

She quickly packed her stuff and wrote her friends a note before leaving it on the side and walking from the room with her suitcase and closing the door behind her.

Her destiny had changed.

She was no longer destined to be with Max.

She was destined to be with someone else.
Last edited by Touch of the Wind on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:33 am, edited 17 times in total.
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Chapter 2

Wyatt began to cry again waking Chris up. Victor knew that deep down both boys knew that Piper and Leo were gone; maybe their whiteligther was sides knew that they couldn’t sense mommy and daddy anymore.

Even though Paige wasn’t his daughter he still thought as her and Palace as his other daughters. He knew the girls wanted Liz to help the boys control their powers whilst growing. One week after the girl’s passing he received a letter from Liz.

Victor,
Hey! How are you doing? I’m flying out in one week to move into the manor so I am can look after the boys. Can you come and move into the manor; after all I won’t be able to do it alone? I also have some news. I’m pregnant.

Victor dropped the paper before picking it up and read the rest.

I do plan on keeping the baby and raising them by myself. I haven’t and won’t tell the father due to my powers.

See you soon

Liz

The Pod Squad and their human friends walked up to Liz’s room and they were shocked to find boxes labelled books, clothes and things there. Finding a letter on the side Maria read it allowed.

Everyone,

I’m so sorry for leaving like this but my family needs me. My real name is Palace Halliwell and I have just been given my inheritance from my sisters who have passed recently. I now will be living in San Francisco.

I’m sorry

Love

Liz.

Liz looked up at the Victorian house, walking up the steps she opened the door and pushed her suit case inside.

Looking up at the door a small glow appeared at the hinges and the door swung shut.

A new life had begun.

Last edited by Touch of the Wind on Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Thanks to those who reviewed, another chapter should be up soon!

Chapter 3

Liz woke up to find Wyatt poking her and baby Chris sat at the bottom on the bed. Smiling she got up and scooped Chris into her arms and took a hold of Wyatt’s hand before leading them downstairs. It had been decided last night that she would take Piper’s room; the boys would be situated in their previous room for now. Victor would take Phoebe’s room and Paige’s room would be made into a nursery for Liz’s child or possibly a room for the boys when they were older.

Liz also had plans to turn the basement into a bedroom so that eventually all three kids could have their own room. Victor planned to move into the basement so that the kids were all in one area and he could have his own space.

Between the two of them they sold Phoebe and Paige’s cars but kept Piper’s since it was the most practical for looking after the boys. The money from the cars was put into a savings account and spilt into three, one for Wyatt, one for Chris and one for Liz’s baby. The condo was sold and Liz planned to use this money to convert the basement.

It wasn’t mentioned in the will but Piper had bought a restaurant which Liz intended to keep going along with P3, she was looking into business classes along with some cooking classes so that later on she could take over. For the moment Victor was running both places.

The staffs from both places were very happy to help in any way they could since they loved working for Piper and realized her younger sister was the same. Victor also had spent a lot of time filling in for Piper when the boys were sick or something like that so they knew that things wouldn’t change too much.

It had being one month since Liz had arrived and she was slowly getting over the grief of losing her sisters. Victor had being a huge help. He arranged her doctor’s appointments for the baby and they discussed things after the baby was born. So far she had decided on Phoenix for a girl and Caleb if it was a boy.

Walking into the kitchen she smiled as she saw Victor frying some eggs for them on the stove.

“Morning Victor. Sleep well?” She asked whilst sitting Wyatt in his chair and Chris in the highchair.

“Yes I did, you?” He asked.

“Yes, Chris only woke once.” Liz said as she pulled the boy’s food out of the fridge.

“Good, he should be sleeping through the night soon enough. I think he may be missing Piper and Leo too much.” Victor said as he put the eggs on a plate then turned off the stove.

Sitting down they began to eat and they talked about their plans for the day.

Upstairs a picture of Liz moved.

Short I know but the next chapter will be longer, it will skip ahead and be full of flashbacks of Cole and Liz. I want to speed the story up so they can go to Roswell on a holiday/vacation.
Last edited by Touch of the Wind on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hi, i wrote these chapters, except the last one ages ago, i posted them now because i got a decent turn out for this story, dont know when my next update will be though! Enjoy! :D

Chapter 4

Liz woke up and smiled as she saw the god of a man laid next to her slumbering peacefully. His arms held her to his firm chest and his breath tickled her face. She grinned when she heard a baby crying and removed herself from Cole’s arms and padded into the nursery. Inside was a baby which was looked up at her. Scooping the child up she smiled.

“Caleb, I’m up now.” She said as she moved over to the changing table and placed the wriggling baby boy down.

“Your Daddy can sleep through anything.” She smiled at the giggling baby boy.

“I can’t sleep when you’re not there though.” A voice said from behind her. She turned and smiled at the man who leant on the door frame in only boxers.

“Morning Cole, you wanna do this?” She asked. Nodding Cole moved over and took over changing Caleb.

Liz walked out of the room and into Wyatt and Chris’s room and picked Chris out from his little bed (it was Chris’s first bed) and woke him gently conveniently waking Wyatt as well who got up and hugged Liz. Liz got the boys dressed quickly and walked down stairs with Chris on her hip and Wyatt’s hand firmly in hers to find Victor in the dining room with their food prepared. Settling the boys down in their places she smiled when Cole walked in holding Caleb.

“Morning Victor.” Cole said and settled the smiling babbling baby boy on his Mommy’s lap and Liz began to feed the tiny baby boy.

“Cole.” Victor smiled. At first he had being very reserved about Cole, since he had dated Phoebe but he began to see that he did truly care for Liz and her son.

Flashback

Liz was officially creeped out, her pictures kept on been moved but nothing, no demons even, had disturbed them. Making her way to the attic she began to flip through the book. Eventually within the many pages she came across one that may be useful.

Open the door to other worlds,
Of mysteries told and secrets held,
Help me find the one, who holds on,
And find peace for them and their mind.

(My first spell ever, please be nice)

Liz looked around and watched as in flames a man appeared. His face smiling as he looked around. He looked down at his hands in amazement as he touched a nearby table. His hair was dark brown; he had a muscular form and seemed to have a brooding and sexy image to him. Yet Liz knew he was probably really funny and quirky.

“Hello?” She spoke up.

“You can see me?” He asked clearly astonished.

“I’m Palace, but call me Liz.” She said as she walked up to him. Her now 3 month pregnant belly just showing as she rubbed it.

“Cole Turner.” Liz immediately recognised that name.

“No offence but you don’t look evil or crazy.” Liz said.

“I’m not, but too much power can go to your head after a while.” He said sheepishly.

“Are you mortal or not?” Liz queried.

“No, I am Belthazar again.” He said quietly.

“May I see him?” Liz asked curiously.

Sighing he turned into Belthazar and looked warily over at Liz. She didn’t appear scared or disgusted. Her eyes just wandered over his form drinking it in.

“Beautiful.” Liz breathed.

He changed back.

“I can truly tell you no one else has thought I was beautiful in my demonic form.” Cole said smiling at him.

“Well no others were me.” She answered grinning at him.

She groaned and held her stomach.

“What is it?” Cole asked urgently.

“Something doesn’t feel right.” She said as she winced and clutched her stomach again.

“Well, I say I take you to the hospital. Just to check.” He took her hand and sat in the car just as Chris and Wyatt orbed into their seats and fastened the boys in.

Driving to the hospital he had never being so scared as Liz kept crying out in pain.

Waiting with Wyatt and Chris he looked at the boys who were worried about their guardian. The Doctor came out with Liz behind him.

“What happened?” He asked standing up with Wyatt in one arm and Chris in the other.

“She was experiencing mild discomfort by Brackton hick’s contractions. It can be unnerving for those who don’t know what they are.” The Doctor explained.

“Mild discomfort, so I take you have had one of these brackton things?” Liz said.

“So she’ll be okay, there’s no danger to her or the baby?” Cole asked.

“None, at all. You did the right thing about brining her down here. You’re going to make a great father.” Cole smiled nervously as Liz coughed.

“Thanks doctor.” Liz said and he smiled and left them. Taking Chris from Cole she smiled at the man.

“Thank you for bringing me here.” She said.

“No problem.” He smiled at her watching her blush.

End of Flashback

After breakfast Cole left for work as did Victor who was running the restaurant today and Liz drove Victor there and dropped the Wyatt off at school and Chris off at the nursery and then drove back to the house and played with Caleb for a while.

Cole had gotten a job at a law firm and was now bringing enough money in along with P3 to buy his own car. It was again one big enough for the boys to be driven around in without any problems with space.

Watching her tiny baby boy playing with his rattle babbling at her and grinning his toothless grin she felt content.

Liz Halliwell-Turner was happy for the first time in a long time.

Chapter 5

Cole sat on his bed as he packed his clothes into a suitcase, he could hear Liz laughing in the other room whilst packing for the kids. Zipping his suitcase he looked over at Caleb who sat in the baby bouncer seat and tickled Caleb’s belly eliciting a laugh from the tiny baby.

Picking up Caleb he changed the baby into a blue baby grow that had a little boat on it. Walking with Caleb in his arms he looked in and found Liz sat dodging clothes that the boys were throwing at her. The packing lay forgotten on the bed.

“This is what you three have being doing while I was packing my own things?” Cole teased, walking in and scooping Chris into his arms and Wyatt laughed at Liz who was sat in the middle of the floor covered in clothes out of breath.

Cole smiled and placed Caleb on the bed along with Chris. Swinging a giggling Wyatt onto the same bed. Both boys gathered pillows around Caleb to support him. Cole and Liz taught them how to look after Caleb, not only by powers but normal methods.

“You pack your stuff and I’ll get the boys sorted out, okay honey?” Cole said as Liz smiled at him before dashing from the room. Cole smile down at his boys and began to let them practice their powers by packing their things. This was their way of letting the boys blow off some magical steam. Which would be good as the boys would be very limited with their powers in Roswell.

Liz and the kids wanted a holiday so Cole suggested that they go and visit Liz’s adoptive parents. Liz agreed readily and soon they were booking flights and decided to spend two weeks there.

Cole still remembered the day when Victor saw him.

Flashback

Liz was sat on the sofa, Wyatt was sat on the floor playing with some toy that made little chiming noises, Chris was in his playpen. Cole was stood to the side holding a glass of water. The door opened and he heard a familiar voice yell Hello.

“Hey, in here!” Liz called out; Victor walked in and saw Cole.

“WYATT! ORB! SHIELD!” He yelled and Wyatt orbed into the playpen with his brother and his force field came up.

“WAIT!” Liz yelled.

“What?” Victor asked whilst moving to stand in front of Liz.

“He helped me, he’s not evil, and I can sense no evil from him. My whitelighter half senses nothing bad and my empathy senses no ill intentions.” She said.

“Helped you?” He asked.

“Yes, I was having false contractions and he took me to the hospital and looked after the boys until I was okay.”

“Fine, I’ll accept that for now.” Victor reluctantly shook hands with Cole and Wyatt dropped his shield and orbed into Cole’s arms.

End of Flashback

Soon enough they were on the plane with the kids and feeling anxious about having to meet Liz’s friends in Roswell.

Cole knew that if anyone tried to take Liz from him they would be meeting an energy ball. He looked down at the brunette sleeping on his shoulder and the baby next to him, and the boys next to Liz. This was his family and no-one would rip away from him his life.

Chapter 6

A sleeping Caleb, drowsy Wyatt and hyper Chris were taken off the plane; Liz and Cole were exhausted, keeping three boys under the age of 5 entertained was hard on a normal day, add to the fact that they were confined to their seats it was even more difficult. Chris was thrilled to be flying and tended to be the most hyper out of all the boys even when they were awake and in a normal environment.

“Honey, where are we meeting your parents?” Cole asked as he pulled the luggage off of the belt and set the wheel chair up. Liz placed a sleeping Caleb into it gently and hefted Wyatt onto her hip where he rested his blonde little head on her shoulder.

“Just by the arrivals exit, they have brought car seats for all the boys, we’ll be shimmering home with the luggage, it’s quicker that way.” Liz said as she tried to herd Chris up and push the pushchair that held her baby boy.

“Why don’t we all just shimmer or orb over?” Cole asked as he struggled with all the luggage on the cart.

“Appearances sake, anyone who knows my parents will know that they would not let us get home from the airport alone, they would pick us up. I would prefer for the boys not to use magic so soon into the holiday, I will allow them to use it to unpack and a few other things but other than that it’s not allowed.” Liz stated as they walked.

“Okay, onwards!” he said jokingly.

“I’m too tired for jokes.” She moaned back with a smile.

Cole grinned as he and they walked through the door were Jeff and Nancy Parker were waiting with big smiles on there face as they rushed forward to help them. Nancy took Wyatt from Liz and grabbed Chris’s hand, Jeff began to push the pushchair and Liz and Cole were left with a cart, but with two people it was easier to handle, they all walked towards the car, Liz and Cole ducked behind it and making sure no-one was watching Cole shimmered himself, Liz and the luggage into Liz’s old bedroom.

Cole quickly took all the luggage off of the cart and shimmered the cart back to the airport, he arrived in the same place and nodded to his in-laws before shimmering home by himself.

Liz noticed that the room had changed slightly and now a crib that she was sure used to be hers stood in the corner painted blue with bedding in for Caleb, looking around the rest of her former home she noticed that the guest room had funny sheets for Wyatt and Chris, she also noticed that some old toys had been placed in the living room and some paint and other art and craft things bought that lay in a bag by the door. Padding back into the bedroom she took the boys luggage into their room and left it there, she put Caleb’s stuff by the coat and then began to unpack her own things, she walked into the bathroom and smiled when she noticed a changing table there, she put her cosmetics bag down and headed back into the bedroom when Cole shimmered in.

“It go okay?” she asked whilst giving him a chaste kiss. He nodded and began to look around the room.

“How long will it take for Nancy and Jeff to get back?” He asked.

“About 45 minutes, so we can’t make much noise until they get here, otherwise people will wonder how we got here so quickly.” She said as she put some of her clothes in the dresser.

“I’ll make us some coffee.” Cole said and Liz nodded. 5 minutes later Cole was back and they were talking quietly whilst unpacking, Cole also pulled out some of the boys pyjamas and some clothes for tomorrow ready since the boys would be too tired to unpack tonight.

About 40 minutes after Cole returned they heard the door open and Jeff walked in holding Chris who was now sleeping (the car ride had lulled him to sleep) and Wyatt. Cole ran down the steps to help Nancy with Caleb in his pushchair and Liz helped Jeff get the boys into their pyjamas and into bed, when they were done Liz put the protection crystals around the room to make sure they would be safe.

Liz went to her room and found Cole laying Caleb in the crib and making sure the baby monitor was on. He silently padded over to her and they joined the Parker’s in the kitchen. The last time they saw the Parker’s was at Liz and Cole’s wedding.

Flashback

Liz walked down the isle, well waddled, she was now heavily pregnant, but she wanted to marry Cole before Caleb was born. Her dress was just a simple white design, she didn’t want to spend all her money on a dress, she did have three kids to raise and she now had left the restaurant and club on maternity leave. She was getting married in the back garden; it was only a small ceremony.

Cole was stood at the end of the isle underneath a beautiful archway full of flowers, his face was grinning stupidly, over the past few months they both fell hard and fast for each other, yet surprisingly the elders had no problems with this, nor did Grams or her Mom (either of them). The garden was set up in white seats, the day was warm and her adoptive mother was sat there, Jeff was stood next to her, basically holding her up, she found walking around hard now, Wyatt and Chris were walking in front of her with Victor and Cole’s best man which was someone from the restaurant that he had bonded with.

The seating was mixed, people from the club, restaurant, neighbours and people from the law firm that Cole’s worked at. It was only small, she had debated whether to invite her Roswell friends but in the end she had decided not too, it would be too hard for her and she wanted no stress on her wedding day. After all this was one of the happiest days if her life.

She got to the end of the isle where Cole held her hand, one of them held a engagement ring, it was one that Cole bought her, he had bought her two, knowing that the one she was wearing wouldn’t fit her when she wasn’t pregnant. She had moaned long and hard about her swollen fingers. So Cole had bought her two rings, one for if she was pregnant, one for not being pregnant. It had made her happy for days.

Cole was handsome as ever, she would soon be Mrs Liz Turner. It made her heart flutter. They stood before there family and friends and began to recite there vows. Before they knew it the newly wed couple were kissing under the archway to the cheers of the guests. They then went inside and some of the restaurant staff moved the chairs and put out some tables, they then all went back outside to sit down and eat. The day stayed warm until late when the guests began to go home, her parents Jeff and Nancy were staying at a hotel, the basement hadn’t being done out yet and Victor was still staying with them. So they unfortunately had no room, however the hotel was about 20 minutes away from the Manor.

Jeff and Nancy were staying out for a month hoping that they could get to know Cole and Victor and the boys but they also secretly hoped that Liz’s baby was born in the time they were there (however Caleb was born 5 days after they left).

Her wedding day was perfect. Liz was happy than she had being in a long time. She did become sad when Chris called her Mom a few times but knew that Chris was beginning to see her as his mother figure with all the time they had spent together.

From what Grams and Mom had told her her sisters were happy for her although surprised that she would marry Cole but pleased Chris and herself were bonding.

End of Flashback

After talking for a while Cole and Liz headed to bed and cuddled up and fell asleep.

I’m not going to be mean about Tess, she didn’t try to seduce anyone and she did not kill Alex. BTW if you don’t like the pairings then I don’t think they will be too much of a problem because they won’t be mentioned much, there will probably be only small things mentioned about them. I estimate that Liz has being away from Roswell for about 18 months. I promise that things start getting more action filled from here!

Chapter 7

The next morning when Liz woke up she found that Cole and Caleb were already awake and that they were sat on the balcony. Caleb was nestled in Cole’s strong arms whilst Cole read to him one of the baby books. Caleb’s eyes were filled with awe when looking at his Daddy.

The sun was shinning brightly casting a light on the pair and if she listened hard enough she could hear Cole’s deep tomes and her son’s giggles. Getting out of the bed she padded into the bathroom and took a shower.

She tied her hair back into a loose plait and put on a pink top and some crop jeans which were white and some flip flops on her feet. She headed to the kitchen and noticed that her Mom and Dad were still in bed but she could hear her eldest boys playing quietly in the guestroom. She assumed that Cole had gotten them dressed she set the coffee going and headed to her boys.

Opening the door she found Chris playing with his bear and Wyatt playing with his dolls (AN Think of the ones that he makes real in S8).

“Morning guys!” She said quietly but cheerfully.

“Mommy!” Chris cheered and ran to her and Liz hefted him onto her hip. It hurt her when Chris called her Mommy, because he couldn’t really remember Piper he began to think of her as his Mom, sometimes he called her Lizzy but he slipped sometimes and called her Mom.

“Morning.” Wyatt and whilst standing up and placing his Cowboy doll and Army doll on his bed but keeping the Indian doll in his arms.

“It’s nice out today so I think we’ll have a small breakfast on the balcony.” Liz and she walked them out of the room and into the kitchen she asked them what they wanted and then let them orb to the balcony along with her, it was hard enough for them to carry the bowls without dropping them but getting through her bedroom window to the balcony was impossible for her boys. But she did not plan on making it a habit for her boys to use powers whilst in Roswell.

Smiling to Cole and her son she placed the bowls she had down before orbing back to the kitchen were she grabbed a tray with cups on and orbed back. She had some milk for her baby and for her boys she had orange juice but for Cole and herself she had coffee. Sitting down she began to eat and laughed when Caleb began to wriggle in Cole’s arms and then orbed into hers.

“Guess he wants Mommy today.” Cole said before Wyatt and Chris scrambled into his lap. It was then that Jeff and Nancy came in and said good morning.

“So, what are we planning on doing today?” Jeff asked, he and Nancy had taken the day off to spend time with them.

“I was thinking that we should spend today helping the boys unpack and then after lunch we could make up a picnic and all go to the park, let the boys play on the swings and then afterwards head and get some ice cream, by then it should be evening so we could come home and change before spending the night in. We’re still a little jetlagged.” Liz explained her plan. It was agreed upon and then everyone went about to get organised. Jeff and Cole began to help the boys unpack. Caleb joined his Mommy and Grandma in the kitchen where they packed a basket full of food.

They also placed some toys in another back just in case the boys got bored. Cole went out to pick up the rental car before loading it up with the bag of toys, diaper bag and picnic basket, they then drove down to the park with Jeff and Nancy following them all in there own car.

The got there and began to lay out the blanket, they brought Caleb’s care seat with them so the small baby was laid in there. Jeff and Nancy sat down and began to lay the food out but kept it covered.

“Lizzy, can we play on the swings?” Wyatt asked from Cole’s side.

“Sure thing baby, and remember-.” She said but was cut off by the blonde boy.

“Watch out for Chris.” He smiled.

“Go ahead baby.” Liz smiled and watched as Wyatt led his little brother over to the playground.

Cole then got up and went to follow them; he was like a tiger watching its cubs when it came to his boys and wife. Liz could only imagine what would happen when they were older.

Liz then got her baby boy from his seat and walked over to where Cole was before handing him the tiny baby. Caleb was dwarfed in Cole’s muscular arms but was giggling happily in the safety they provided.

“Honey, do you think the Pod Squad will cause trouble for us?” Cole asked, he didn’t want Liz to leave him for Max, he feared that if this happened he wouldn’t survive.

“Probably, but they can’t touch me with you around. Last I heard was that Isabel married some guy named Jesse, Maria and Michael patched things up and he works at Metachem but goes to college part time on some courses. Alex and Tess got together and are both attending college, I think Tess is doing some accountancy courses; she always seemed good at maths. Alex is still with his band but is working for some ICT firm. Kyle and his dad are fine from what Mom and Dad told me, both are working, Amy and Jim got married and Kyle is just going through his bachelor stage.” Liz said.

“And Max?” Cole asked when he noticed he didn’t mention the alien king.

“Still pinning after me, being bugging my parents and tried to make a move on Tess when she was dating Alex. He’s being pretty bad, especially with Isabel and her marriage. From what Mom and Dad were able to gather the group still include him and tried to help him move on but got it thrown back into their faces. So eventually they gave up. He’s even having therapy at the insistence of his parents.” Liz explained quietly. She felt bad that this had happened but knew that Max wasn’t her soul mate, Cole was. Max was just too caught up to see it.

She knew that if he had realised the fact that they weren’t destined to be together he would have found someone by now but it seemed his stalker tendencies won out.

“Shame, he seems to be a good kid but is letting some obsession cloud his judgement and his happiness.” Cole sighed, he did truly sympathise with the kid but he knew that Max was dangerous with his powers and they didn’t know if he had developed new ones in the time Liz had being gone. After all it wasn’t like Nancy and Jeff Parker could go up to him and ask him, ‘Max, have you developed any new alien powers?’ But he was sure that Max would be no threat to a witchlighter and Bethalzar.

It was then that Liz heard a ringing in her head, the elders were calling her.

“Sorry Cole, the elders are calling.” She kissed Cole and Caleb before heading over to Wyatt and Chris and telling them that ‘uncle elders’ were calling before waving to her parents and pointing upwards to let them know where she would be.

She ducked behind a bush and froze the area before orbing out, as soon as she left the scene unfroze and Cole called the boys over for lunch.

Up in Elder Land

“Palace, I hope you did not have too much trouble getting here.” One of the elders said, after the charmed ones died they realised that they needed to get into Palace’s good books. They eventually became to like the girl and even did not disagree when she married Cole.

“No trouble, now what’s going on?” She asked as she sat down at a round table were about 6 elders sat.

“We discovered a prophecy with refers to your children.” One elder said, Liz thought of all three boys as hers.

“What! Is it something bad?” She said already plotting to kill the demon responsible.

“No, quite the opposite. Wyatt is the Wielder of Excalibur and Twice Blessed, son of a Charmed one and a Whitelighter. Chris is the son of an Elder and Charmed one and only sibling of the Twice Blessed. Caleb is the son of a witchlighter and mortal who has being healed by an alien. However the prophecy refers to one more, a child born from Witchlighter and Demon, yours and Cole’s child.” Another Elder said.

“Mine and Cole’s?” She questioned.

“Yes, and if what the seer says is true you are indeed pregnant with this child now. Congratulations Palace.” One female said whilst smiling.

“Thanks, but what is the prophecy?”

“It says that four male witches from a once female line will end all evil, when they reach 16 they will grow in power and begin to reshape the earth where no evil exists.” The female elder explained.

“This is not like the Avatars Utopia, it’s the real thing.” The first elder spoke up.

“Male? Mine and Cole’s is a boy?” She whispered.

“Yes we have reason to believe that, all match up with the Warren line, all were female until Wyatt came along, then Chris, then Caleb and now your baby.” They said.

“What if I have a girl?” Liz asked.

“We would know that the boys are not the one to complete the prophecy, but we have checked all other magical families and have found no others that match the criteria. Only the Warren line does. However we may be proven wrong, it has happened, and it’s usually your family who does it.” A male elder said with a laugh.

“So it all rests on my baby’s gender?”

“Yes, I’m sorry to tell you this; after all you didn’t even know you were pregnant. Palace I think you should let Cole know but we understand if you want to make sure your pregnant first before you say anything.” The female elder said.

“Thanks guys, I’ll go find out now.” Liz said as she orbed out, she headed straight to the apartment before going to the pharmacy and picking up a pregnancy test. She didn’t notice someone watching her from a few isles over.

Last edited by Touch of the Wind on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Chapter 8

“Thanks guys, I’ll go find out now.” Liz said as she orbed out, she headed straight to the apartment before going to the pharmacy and picking up a pregnancy test. She didn’t notice someone watching her from a few isles over.

Orbing home she quickly took the test which verified that she was in fact pregnant she was almost giddy with glee. A baby, hers and Cole’s. She went into the kitchen and began to make something to eat since she had not when heard a knock at the door,

Answering it her smile died when she saw who the visitor was.

“Michael.” She said smoothly.

“Parker.” He replied gruffly.

“What do you want?” She asked.

“Want to know where you went, why you came back and if you know what you’re doing to Maxwell?” he rattled off.

“San Francisco, Holiday and yes I do know.” She answered quickly.

“You don’t care what you’re doing to him?” Michael asked.

“I feel sorry that he can’t move on but I am not dating him and I’m not in love with him so it’s not any of my business.” She answered ready to use her magic if need be.

She did not expect Michael to smile.

“Welcome back Parker, I have a feeling that you and I will get along just fine.” Michael said.

Liz smiled and let Michael in although not trusting that this was some weird plan that the Pod Squad had cooked up.

“Does Max know I’m here?”

“No, I won’t tell him.” Michael said as he sat down, Liz however stayed standing.

“Why wouldn’t you?” Liz asked curious.

“When you left I realised how pathetic and controlling Max really was. He even had the nerve to suggest that aliens kidnapped you even though your parents said the same story. After you left he began to whine and moan, was ready to find you at one point since he was convinced that you were kidnapped and needed rescuing. He began to control our lives even more than before, he forbid Isabel to go out of town to college and nearly ruined her wedding. Convinced people were conspiring against him. Even began to investigate Jesse.” Michael began to explain.

“When Maria and I started to date again he did practically did everything he could to split us up, if he wasn’t happy then no-one else could be. Tess and Alec began to date since Tess gave up on Max, he then tried to ruin that, he said to her, ‘You’re my wife Tess, what am I supposed to do!’ He just became more and more crazed, at first we tried to get him to go on dates with people who were nothing like you are to show him that there are loads of people out there who can care about him and that you aren’t the girl for him. But with every date he became more and more adamant that you were the one for him. Even threw a drink on one of the girls he had a date with.” Michael sighed rubbing his hands over his face.

“By this time Mr and Mrs Evans began to notice changes and we said he was not taking your leaving very well, they sent him to a therapist, he already changed twice, once because they didn’t gel very well and the other we had to erase her memory because Max used his powers. The third one looks kind of similar to you so that’s why we think he’s sticking around.” Michael said looking at her with sad eyes.

“Maria and I decided to move to Chicago once I’ve finished college, we even began to look at apartments and have being on holiday there once to look around, even began to job hunt as well. Max found out and forbid it. We’re still going though, just going to leave one weekend when he’s not around.” Michael said smiling at the thought of leaving Roswell with Maria.

“I also know that Jesse and Isabel are thinking about moving to Boston since Jesse got a good job offer there, they haven’t told Max yet but they have already picked out a realtor for there apartment.”

“Kyle is thinking of doing some travelling, Tess and Alex said they would like to go with him, they said they could pop into Chicago on the way, see me and Ria, Boston to see Jesse and Izzy. Tess and Alex say if they find a place they like whilst travelling they may move there once finished travelling. As far as I know Kyle’s coming back to Roswell.” Michael said smiling at the thought of the three travelling around, the messes and fun they would have.

“Sounds like fun, I’m glad you and Maria managed to work things out and that Isabel found someone for her, hell I’m even glad that Tess and Alex found each other. I’m sorry about Max though, I didn’t think he would be as bad as this.” Liz said.

“None of us did. So Parker, what you being up to?” He asked.

“Well, I now own a restaurant, a nightclub, have three children and am married.” Liz said and smiled wider when she saw Michael’s dumb expression.

“Huh?” Was the eloquent response.

“My elder sister Piper has two boys, Wyatt and Chris and after Piper died I became there legal guardian, my youngest is Caleb, he’s mine. I’m married to Cole Turner who is a lawyer. Piper owned the businesses and a house, Phoebe, my other sister owned a condo which we sold to redo the basement at the Manor which is our family home, the boys grandfather Victor stays there. I sold two of the cars and created savings accounts for the boys. I get income from the restaurant and club and Cole brings in a lot of money these days.” Liz explained.

“Sounds like your doing well for yourself Parker. Max ain’t gonna take this well. Better tell this Cole to keep an eye out.” Michael said.

“Don’t worry Cole can take care of himself.” Liz said confidently, it was then that Michael began to say something, probably that no human could withstand there powers when a voice interrupted.

“Yes, I can.” They turned to see Cole stood leaning on the doorframe with Caleb in his arms and Wyatt and Chris behind his legs.

“Cole?”

“Hey babe, who’s your friend?” Cole’s dark eyes fixed upon Michael who gulped at the look he was given, the look said ‘Touch my family and I’ll kill you’.

I’m doomed Michael thought.

TBC…

Not much of a chapter, but Liz will tell Cole in the next chapter.
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Chapter 9

“My elder sister Piper has two boys, Wyatt and Chris and after Piper died I became there legal guardian, my youngest is Caleb, he’s mine. I’m married to Cole Turner who is a lawyer. Piper owned the businesses and a house, Phoebe, my other sister owned a condo which we sold to redo the basement at the Manor which is our family home, the boys grandfather Victor stays there. I sold two of the cars and created savings accounts for the boys. I get income from the restaurant and club and Cole brings in a lot of money these days.” Liz explained.

“Sounds like your doing well for yourself Parker. Max ain’t gonna take this well. Better tell this Cole to keep an eye out.” Michael said.

“Don’t worry Cole can take care of himself.” Liz said confidently, it was then that Michael began to say something, probably that no human could withstand there powers when a voice interrupted.

“Yes, I can.” They turned to see Cole stood leaning on the doorframe with Caleb in his arms and Wyatt and Chris behind his legs.

“Cole?”

“Hey babe, who’s your friend?” Cole’s dark eyes fixed upon Michael who gulped at the look he was given, the look said ‘Touch my family and I’ll kill you’.

I’m doomed Michael thought.
“Cole, what are you doing back here?” Liz asked whilst standing up and hurrying to Cole.

“The boys were getting tired so I brought them home and I find my wife sat talking to some guy.” Cole growled out. He and Balthazar thought of Liz as there mate and whenever Liz left Cole’s presence he could hear Balthazar roaring in his head for his mate.

“Cole, this is Michael Guerin. Michael this is my husband Cole Turner.” Liz explained to both men.

“Err- hi.” Michael had to admit Cole was intimidating.

“So, what were you guys talking about?” Cole asked, still not sure whether this Michael was a threat to his family.

“Just updating me on things with everyone.” Liz said as she gave the boys a hug.

“Hmm.” Cole just said as he motioned for Wyatt to take Chris to the spare bedroom. Both little boys quickly scurried from the room.

“Liz, go put Caleb down for a nap.” Liz saw it would be no use arguing so she scooped Caleb from Cole’s arms and walked to her room.

“Now Michael, will you be telling Max that Liz is here?” Cole asked.

“No, I’m not exactly on good terms with him.” Michael said truthfully wondering how much Cole knew.

“Just make sure he stays away when he does find out or I will not be responsible for my actions.” Cole said as Balthazar chuckled evilly in his head imagining Max Evans being torn to pieces.

“I was gonna anyway; she deserves some peace whilst she’s on holiday.” Michael said.

“Just make sure you do or it will be you that I go after.” Cole knew he was laying it on a bit thick but he would protect his wife and kids with his life.

“Yes sir.” Michael whispered believing the man who stood before him.

“Now I suggest you leave but you can come back tomorrow to see Liz.” Cole said with a dismissive gesture. Michael quickly left the apartment.

“Was that really necessary?” Liz’s voice rang out from her doorway.

“Probably not but it makes me feel useful.” Cole said with a laugh.

“Just don’t threaten Maria or anyone else, kay?” Liz said as she walked over to him.

“Okay. Now what did the elders want?” Cole asked as they sat on the sofa.

“Oh, I have news.” Liz said smiling.

“Hmm?”

“I’m pregnant!” Liz squealed.

“What? Really?” Cole whispered smiling.

“Yes, were having a baby.” Liz smiled and Cole grabbed her in a hug.

“You’ve made me so happy!” Cole murmured to her.

“We’ll be parents of four.” She said with a laugh.

“Our angels.” Cole whispered since Wyatt, Chris, Caleb and the baby all would have Whitelighter blood in them.

“Yes, our angels.”

Short I know but next chapter Maria, Alex and Tess will come with Michael to see Liz and Cole.
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Fifth Sister (CHMD XO TEEN) Ch 9 Pg3

Chapter 10

Cole and Liz happily told her parents and explained to the boys they would have a new baby soon joining there family. They celebrated by having a gorgeous dinner made by Cole who was quite the cook.

Being a demon he enjoyed the rich things in life and during his missions for the source he had learnt how to cook. He had even shimmered back to the manor for a wine bottle, even though Liz couldn’t drink, Jeff, Nancy and himself enjoyed the bottle.

Wyatt and Chris happily ate the food prepared and cheerfully played with Caleb telling him about the little sibling he would be getting. Wyatt even gave a small talk about what was needed to be a good big brother to the amusement of the adults.

Liz had orbed to the elders to confirm she was in fact pregnant. The Turner family went to bed very in high spirits that night, and halfway through the night Wyatt and Chris went into Liz and Cole’s room and climbed into bed with there guardians, Wyatt even orbed Caleb into the middle of the bed.

It was an ecstatic family that lay in the bed. Nothing seemed like it could touch there happiness in the warm bed.

Walking around the kitchen Liz wore her pyjamas still with a thin dressing gown, Caleb sat in his high chair with Cole feeding him, and they had just begun to wean the 5 month old baby.

Wyatt and Chris were in the living room using some of the craft stuff her parents had bought for them. Liz was hurrying up with her breakfast; she expected that Maria would be over as soon as she could be with Michael.

Eating the last of her toast and passing Cole his own breakfast she walked to the bedroom and dressed in a black sleeveless top and silk back skirt with white patterns on it. Leaving her long locks down she walked back into the kitchen to relax until Maria and Michael come.

She had being roped into playing with the crafts with the boys when a knock rang throughout the apartment. Cole stood and walked over to the door after passing Caleb to Jeff. He opened it to find Maria looking at him with curiosity, Michael stood behind her and Tess and Alex stood behind them.

“Come in.” Cole said as he moved so they could walk in.

Liz stood and walked over to stand next to Cole. “Michael, Maria, Alex, Tess. I’m glad you could come.” It was then that Alex and Maria tackled Liz in a hug, Tess stood smiling at her happily.

“I would like to talk to Maria and Alex first if that’s okay.” Tess and Michael nodded and Cole led them into the kitchen and offered them drinks. He chatted to them, they asked questions about San Francisco and Tess took an address down so that on her, Alex and Kyle’s trip they would stop by.

Liz had led Maria and Alex into her bedroom and motioned for them to sit down on the bed whilst she took the chair by the desk.

“Hey, I’m sorry I just left like that. I was just overwhelmed. My sisters had just died leaving me two boys, a club and restaurant. I just needed to move as fast as I could to sort things out. The quicker I got there the quicker the funerals could be arranged and I could help the boys get on with there lives.” Liz said quietly.

“Oh, honey. We are not mad at you. We were sad you left but after talking to your parents about it they helped us understand some things.” Maria said and walked over and hugged her.

“Now, what has Michael told you about things?” Liz asked them needing to know how much she was going to explain to them about things.

“He mentioned about Cole, the boys, the grandfather, your businesses. So there’s not a lot needed to explain.” Alex said from his spot on the bed. Maria pulled Liz over and they all sat down on the bed and laid out on it.

“Does Cole make you happy?” Alex asked.

“Yes, happier than I have ever been.” Liz said with a smile that made her glow.

“That’s all we need to know about him.” Alex said.

“Chica, can I meet your munchkins?” Maria asked with a smile.

“Sure.” They all got up and walked into the living room.

“Wyatt, come and say hello to Auntie Ria and Uncle Alex.” Wyatt toddled over and smiled his sunshine smile and waved as he said hello. Maria, true to herself, squealed and hugged him. Alex just laughed.

Liz let Alex pick up Wyatt and led them over to Chris who was smiling and babbling. “This is Wyatt’s little brother Chris.” She said and handed Chris to Maria who again squealed.

Caleb was still in his Grandpa’s arms and sucking on his fist and watched the strangers and his brothers and Mommy. “This is Caleb, my son.” They both awed over him and he grinned to them. They then went into the kitchen after putting the kids down and found Michael and Tess listening to Cole about the nightclub and restaurant.

“Hey guys.” Liz said as she walked in and sat in Cole’s lap.

“Hey, you guys work everything out?” Michael asked whilst taking a sip of his coke.

“Liz could I talk to you for a moment privately?” Tess asked, Liz nodded and they walked into her bedroom again.

“I just wanted to apologise for being rude to you when I first came here. I was jealous, all my life I had being told that I would meet Max and I would have someone who loves me, desires me, wants me. And when I got her, he would barely look at me and he always looked at you. I was jealous of you, upset at myself for believing it would have being easy. And I guess I hoped by hurting you my words you would back off of Max. I’m so sorry Liz, once I had time to think about it when you left I realised what I did and why I had done it.” Tess said tearing up.

Liz hugged her and whispered. “It’s okay Tess; I’m not mad or upset with you. I understand why you were like that. If it were me I would be the same way.”

“It was actually of me being upset about my attitude towards you that made Alex spend time with me and we started dating shortly after.” Tess said with a smile. “It’s thanks to you we are together.”

“I hope you two are happy and on the road trip with Kyle you have to come visit.” Liz said firmly.

“I already promised Cole.” Tess said smiling.

They hugged and walked back into the kitchen and sat down, Tess holding Alex’s hand and Liz sat in Cole’s lap, Michael sat with Maria’s feet in his lap.

“Guys when are Isabel, Kyle and Jim coming, since I’m guessing they know I’m here now?” Liz asked.

“Isabel asked us to invite you and Cole to dinner tomorrow, it was originally a triple date with us and Tess and Alex, but now Isabel wants you and Cole to join us all. Four couples on one date.” Maria said.

“We might as well go; we’ll get to meet Jesse too.” Cole said.

“What about Kyle and Jim?”

“They said they would pop over this evening.” Michael said looking at Maria who had just taken a sip from his glass.

“Just need to know how to deal with Max now.”

Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Fifth Sister (CHMD,XO,UC,TEEN) Ch 10 Pg3 A/N 5-5-08

A/N: Sorry for the slow update! I also started an idea adoption centre, please check it out and review the ideas or adopt one. I have also started a Harry Potter Crossover collection site and need staff, so if you’re interested please let me know.

Isabel may be OOC in this chapter but she is excited Liz is back.
Title: The Fifth Sister
By: Touch of the Wind
Posted: 26/05/08
Completed:
Edited:
Chapter 11
Jim and Kyle did pop over as they said and another reunion took place, neither of them suspected anything about Caleb being Kyle’s son, Liz did want to say something but wondered if it would be better for everyone to think that Cole was the father. Cole was wary about letting anyone know because then they may have to explain about everything, the Halliwell legacy, his demon side, Liz’s powers and the boy’s powers. She understood his fears, after all they were her own, but she knew that she should allow Jim a chance to know his grandson, and Kyle a chance to know his son.

But she didn’t want anything to change, she didn’t want Cole to feel any less of a father to Caleb and she didn’t want things to complicate themselves. But she knew deep down that they would, and soon.

It was time for dinner and Liz was wearing blue dress, it was silk, tight at the top but loose and fell around her in waves at the bottom, she was wearing tights and had black sandals on. Her hair was down and curly. Cole was wearing a suit that Liz picked for him. The kids were being watched by her parents so they didn’t have to worry about getting three little boys ready.

“So, we have tackled Maria, Tess, Michael, Kyle, Alex and Jim. We have Isabel, Jesse and Max left. How do you think Isabel and Jesse will be?” Cole asked his wife.

“I think Isabel may be a bit bitter and I don’t know about Jesse.” Liz answered truthfully.

“I think Isabel will come around in the end.” Cole said lightly, from what he heard about the Alien Princess she may give Liz a hard time at first, but not because she was mad but because she was upset.

“I hope so. You ready?” Liz asked and they walked out of the room.

Isabel had her brown hair curled and was wearing a red shirt and black skirt that had red flower down one of the sides. Jesse sat watching her flit between the oven and window. She wanted everything to be perfect. She had missed Liz so much, once she left she realised how much she had come to care about the brunette. Without Isabel realising it Liz had wormed her way into Isabel’s heart as a sister, just like Maria had.

“Honey, please sit down” Jesse asked her quietly, Isabel checked the oven and window one more time before sitting down next to her husband.

“It will be fine, Liz wouldn’t be coming if she didn’t want to see you.” Jesse said and kissed her lightly.

“It’s just hard, she is one my sisters. I spent so much time worrying about her and wishing she was here. I tried to get into contact with her through her parents for our wedding. I’m just afraid.” Isabel said slowly.

“Of?” Jesse prompted.

“That she will have changed so much that there is no place for me in her life now…” Isabel trailed off.

“Even if she has changed it doesn’t have to be a bad thing.” Jesse said taking a hold of her hand.

Isabel smiled and leaned forward and gave Jesse a chaste kiss.

“Thanks. I don’t know what I would do without you.” She whispered to him. They simply smiled at one another before they heard a car pull up. Isabel dashed from Jesse to the window.

“It’s Liz!” She squealed.

Isabel watched as her friend got out of a rental car along with a handsome brunette man. The man joined Liz and gave her a kiss before they both headed to the door. Isabel bounded to the door and opened it smiling.

“Hey Izzy.” Liz said with a radiant smile.

“Liz!” Isabel greeted and hugged the smaller brunette.

“Izzy, this is my husband Cole Turner.” Liz said and Isabel looked at the broodingly sexy man.

“Nice to meet you. Liz, Cole, this is my husband Jesse Ramirez.” Isabel said as her husband joined her.

“Come in.” Jesse said and pulled Isabel away from the door to allow their guests to come inside.

“Okay Liz, girl time. I’m sure our men can entertain themselves.” Isabel said smiling widely, Liz nodded and they linked arms and walked into the living room.

Cole and Jesse just looked at one another.

“Beer?” Jesse asked and Cole nodded.

TBC…

The rest of the dinner next chapter…
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Fifth Sister (CHMD,XO,UC,TEEN) Ch 11 26/05/08 pg4

Chapter 12

Cole and Jesse had hit it off over the fact they were both lawyers and soon were joking about the system, and cases they have had in the past. Liz and Isabel were lounging on the sofa in the living room and laughing over something Liz had said.

“He said what?” Isabel said laughing.

“He did! And Cole was stood right there!” Liz choked out through her laughter.

“What did Cole do?” Isabel asked.

“Decked him. If Chris hadn’t begun to cry Cole would have probably killed the guy!” Liz said giggling.

“Well, I better warn Jesse to have a stun gun when Max finds out you’re here.” Isabel said giggling. Liz just nodded; though the smile slipped off of her face slightly.

“How do I deal with that when he finds out Iz?” She asked.

“Honestly Liz I don’t know.” Isabel said sadly.

“Maybe I should set Cole on him.” Liz said smiling slightly.

“Maybe.” Isabel said smiling slightly.

It was then that the doorbell rang and Cole and Jesse emerged from the kitchen and Michael opened the door and Maria followed him in. Michael nodded at everyone and handed Isabel some flowers (he had being told by Maria to bring some flowers for Isabel). Isabel smiled and hugged him before hugging Maria. Liz followed her example.

“When are Tess and Alex getting here?” Isabel asked.

“They said they would be here shortly after us.” Michael answered.

“Great, let me check on the food. Michael there’s Snapple in the fridge and Ria there is some of the fruit juice you like as well.” Isabel said as she headed into the kitchen to check on the food. Michael went and got a Snapple out while handing Maria the carton of fruit juice and moved over the Cole and Jesse. Maria poured herself a drink before putting the carton back and sitting with Liz on the sofa. A few minutes later Isabel joined them.

“So, are we sure that Maxwell won’t make a surprise visit?” Maria asked.

“I’m sure; Kyle has invited him over to his.” Isabel said.

“Poor Kyle.” Maria said, they knew the only reason that Kyle had invited Max over was so he could keep him out of there way.

“Enough about Max.” They chatted about Isabel and Jesse’s plans to move to Boston and Liz made sure they had her address. Coming back wasn’t as hard as she thought it would have being.

A knock sounded at the door and Alex poked his head inside the apartment before opening the door fully and he and Tess stepped inside. Tess held out a bottle of wine to Isabel and smiled at Liz and Mara before sitting down on the sofa. Isabel hugged Alex before heading into the kitchen to put the wine in the fridge. Tess had found a wine that didn’t affect their alien biology so she, Isabel and Michael indulged in it whenever they could.

Before long it was time to eat and they all crowded around the small table in the kitchen. They were all laughing over a story Alex was telling when Isabel began to serve the wine. When she offered it to Liz she politely declined. Alex and Maria teased her about not drinking.

“I think this is a good as time as any. I have something to tell you all.” Liz said grabbing Cole’s hand.

“I’m pregnant!” She smiled, Isabel, Maria and Tess jumped up squealing and rushed to hug her.

Michael, Alex, and Jesses smiled and gave Cole a slap on the back.

“This calls for a celebration!” Isabel said excitedly.

Max watched as Kyle went outside to talk on his phone and moved to Tess’s room, something was going on. Max glared at the bag of clothes by the door for the road trip. He didn’t matter how many times they said they were going to go they weren’t leaving Roswell. They were all going to stay here where they were safe.

He found Tess’s planner and opened it to the current week and noticed a piece of paper falling out of the one of the pages. He bent down and picked the piece of paper up. It read:

1329 Prescott Street
San Francisco
Tel: 555-0198

Max scowled. He knew it. Something was going on. And he was going to find out what it was.

TBC…
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Fifth Sister (CHMD,XO,UC,TEEN) Ch 11 22/07/08 pg5

Chapter 13

Liz smiled happily as Isabel said goodbye to them, Cole’s comforting presence was right behind her, Michael and Maria had already said goodbye and they could be heard in the kitchen cleaning up, Jesse was stood with Isabel. Tess and Alex had already said their goodbyes so they were sat on Isabel’s sofa snuggled together. Liz reminded them to come and visit her and Cole on their travels. Liz was looking forward to getting to know Tess, the real her.

“So, Jesse and I will visit before he starts work but after we have settles in,” Isabel reminded then, like they could forget, her alien friend had being reminding her all night. But Liz knew it was because she was excited to have her friend back.

“I know Izzy,” Liz said with a laugh.

Liz and Cole left and headed towards her parents car and drove home, Liz was eager to see her boys, she always found it hard to leave her nephews and son (well she considered them all her sons), it didn’t help that demons liked to attack and try and kidnap them often.

“Liz?” Cole’s voice drew her from her thoughts.

“Yeah?”

“We still have 10 days here, Max will find out you’re here, and my demon half is screaming for me to kill the boy before he can find you,” Cole started, Liz nodded knowing that Belthazar was a very protective demon and considered her his mate. Max would no doubt try something; whether it be a kiss or his powers…Belthazar would not hesitate to kill the alien king.

“Maybe we should find a protection spell,” Cole finished.

“Or I could just carry Wyatt around with me?” Liz said jokingly.

“Liz!” Cole growled.

“Cole, if a protection spell existed you would have made me cast it a long time ago. We both know that,” Liz said softly.

Pulling up at the Crashdown they walked inside and up to the apartment, they all immediately walked to Chris and Wyatt’s room and checked on their sleeping angels before going to check on Caleb. Content that their children were safe Cole went ton the kitchen to make some tea and Liz got a shower and pulled on her pyjamas. Sitting with Cole they sat in comfortable silence drinking their hot beverages. Liz hadn’t noticed the figure in the corner on her balcony.

30 minutes earlier at the Manor

“Hey, we’re not here right now, please leave a message after the beep.” Liz’s voice rang though the manor.

BEEP

Silence…a slam…then a dial tone…

The next day

Liz happily walked into the kitchen, Caleb in her arms, and gazed at her boys, Wyatt was happily eating his toast and Chris was eating his porridge. Cole was stood by the stove cooking some sausages and eggs; Cole was always one for a hearty breakfast.

“Morning,” Liz said as she breezed in.

“Mommy!” Chris squealed and she walked over giving him a good morning kiss.

“Lizzy!” Wyatt yelled and Liz then kissed Wyatt good morning. She then moved over to Cole who kissed her deeply aware of Wyatt saying yuck behind them. Cole then took Caleb from her arms and moved over to the table while Liz served out the food. Sitting down she happily dug into the food.

“What are we doing today?” Cole asked as he fed Caleb some toast.

“Well I promised Dad that I would do some of the finance stuff for him, should only take me about an hour, it’s less work than P3 and Charmed (the restaurant),” Liz said.

“Well, I can keep an eye on the boys but after that you’re parents want us to go and pick up some food,” Cole said, she knew that she would have to go, Cole wouldn’t be able to shop and keep track of all three boys.

Finishing off her breakfast she moved over to the sink and placed her plate in it before pouring herself a cup of coffee and heading down to her father’s office. She had her hair down and falling a soft waves (which were natural) and wore some blue jeans and a white halter top, padding into the office she sat down and booted the laptop up and began to work on the stuff for her dad.

Absently she picked up the phone and dialled her own number before typing in the answering machine code so she could listen to her messages.

“Hey, we’re not here right now, please leave a message after the beep.”

BEEP

Silence…a slam…then a dial tone…

Staring at the phone she placed it in its cradle and sighed, probably someone who didn’t want to leave a message on a machine. Shrugging she began to type again and focused her attention back on the screen in front of her.

“Hello Liz,” She looked up to see Max in the doorway leaning on the frame.

“Max…”

TBC…