Was It Good For You 2 ( AU/ Liz Pov/Adult)Chp 16 09/18/07WIP

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Was It Good For You 2 ( AU/ Liz Pov/Adult)Chp 16 09/18/07WIP

Post by Roslover39 »

Many thanks to Tanya 7496 for this beautiful banner.

Title:WIGFY2~Hurray For Hollywood!
Author:Roslover39
Category:AU/Without Aliens~Liz POV
Rating:Adult

Disclaimer: Roswell and its characters belong to Melinda Metz, the WB and UPN.

Summary:
My homage to Sex And The City with a Roswell twist continues.

Liz,Maria,Isabel, and Tess are thirty-somethings with successful careers and families. Liz and the girls head to Hollywood to oversee the casting of her best selling book turned movie about New York male/female situations.

Special, special thanks to Candycane14 for all her help with and devotion to continuing this story.
You're the best chica!

Hey it's me Liz Parker; or should I say Liz Parker- Evans. Let me catch you up on what's been happening in my life. I married Max Evans and had a son, Christian exactly nine months after the honeymoon.

Christian is sixteen and my husband's double in every way. He has Max's devilishly handsome good looks and sarcastic humor. In fact, he is threatening to overtake Max quite a bit in the height department.

I wonder how that makes him feel, being an Alpha male most of his life and now sharing space with an Alpha male in training. But, living with that type of man, you learn there are some things you just don't ask.

To my utter shock, I had a little girl, Gabrielle five years ago. She resembles me but acts eerily like her cousin Isabel and Grandma Diane. She's seemed to latch on to their haunty way of approaching life almost from birth.

I don't want her to end up posh and spoiled so Max and I do all we can to ground her. I have to tell you that I feel we're losing the battle most of the time.

Gabby is Max's pride and joy; the daughter he wanted after spending so much time with Michael and Maria's daughter Miria. She gets away with far more than she should because of that.

A girlie girl in every way; she loves purses. Not the cheap little girl purses that I found so beautiful as a child. No, she covets the adult and very expensive purses that Isabel buys with no regard to price because she can.

As much as my family is growing and changing; so is my career. My Book, The New York Male-An Endurance Manual became a best seller and led to negotiations for a movie about it.

The negotiations started almost six years ago and finally it seems like there will be a movie. I figured the best way to add interest to the movie would be to present it from the perspective of four women.

Yeah, the premise of the book was first person singular but I wanted this movie to appeal to women and what better way to do that then to profile the lives and loves of four totally different but equally interesting women.

Oh yes, I still hang out with the girls I met and lived with at NYU. We're still the best of friends even though we all have busy careers and personal lives.

Maria married hockey star Michael Guerin, had her daughter Miria before I conceived Christian, and earned an Entertainment Law degree. Isabel is still seeing software mogul Alex Whitman while running a posh Manhattan art gallery. Tess is still playing footsy with Altos consultant Kyle Valenti and running her successful PR firm.

Today is an especially wonderful day for me because I got the call. It's the early hours of a new day and Max and I are blissfully asleep when the phone rings.

"Hello," I ask wondering who is on the other end.

"Who the hell is that?"
Max jumps up in bed after I pick up the phone.He leans over to the end table on his side of the bed to check the time.
"Shit, it's six thirty in the fucking morning!"

I place a finger over my lips in an effort to get Max to simmer down enough so I can actually hear who's on the other end of the phone.

"Liz, have I got news for you!"

"Tess, is that you? Couldn't this news have waited alittle longer?"

I hear laughter on the other end of the phone.
Oh come on Liz, you know you've gotta be up to round up the rugrats."

"Tess, today is Saturday. You mean you're so busy that your days are running into each other?"

"Oh whatever, anyway I know you're gonna wanna hear this news."

I get off the phone, hop off the bed and start jumping around while laughing hysterically like a lunatic. Max doesn't know what to think as he tries to calm me down.
"Liz, what's going on ? Please baby, you're going to wake the children. Now hang up the phone, get back into bed and tell me everything."

I continue jumping around as if I didn't hear a word he said. Then I start chanting,
"It's a go, it's a go!"

What's a go baby?" Max is really thinking I'm having a mental breakdown as he gives me a look of total bewilderment.
I climb back into bed and grab Max's face gently with both hands while I tell him the wonderful news.
"It's the movie Max, the producers gave it the green light. I have to meet with the director next week and then I get to sit in on the actors who will audition to play the girls and I."

I hang up the phone, give Max a quick kiss on the lips then lay myself back down in bed. He peers down at me with a request.
"Babe, if you think to add my character to your movie, could you see if you could get Tom Cruise to play me?"

I shake my head and while telling him,
"No, I can't do that Max."

He frowns at me and questions,
"Why not?"

I raise myself so Max and I are eye to eye and declare to my darling husband,
"I can't because he's not gorgeous enough to play you!"

That devlish grin that always makes me tingle makes its appearance.
"Oh I love my wife!"
He kisses me in a way that shows his adoration.

BTW: I didn't lie to my husband about the actor issue, I happen to believe that my husband is much more attractive than Mr. Top Gun. Besides, I have an actor in mind.
Later in the day:

Max, the kids and I are assembled in the kitchen in the house that was once just Max's. He's been trying to get me to move into something considerably bigger but I love it here. All the memories of the start of our romance are here; how can I let go of this house?

I'm making breakfast when Christian asks me a question.
"Mom, what was wrong with you earlier?"

"Hmm," I ask as I turn from the brunch I'm preparing to face him..

"I heard you shouting like you were happy about something."

"Oh that," I reply as a smile of satisfaction graces my face.
" Aunt Tess called to tell me that my book is finally going to be made into a movie."

"Oh that's great Mom; so I can tell the kids at school that both of my parents are bigshots?"

"No you will not young man. It's rude to be a braggard; your father and I didn't raise you or your sister to be that way."

I shake my head and go back to cooking up brunch.

After a few minutes everyone is eating the scrambled eggs, english muffins, bacon and fresh fruit I prepared. I'm having a cup of coffee with more sugar and cream than coffee.

I don't acquire an appetite until after three pm. I usually don't know why, I've always been that way. That only changed twice in my life, when I was pregnant with my children.

I found myself eating all the time. I ate my food and part of Max's. Poor Max, I wondered if he was gonna starve for a minute there. Again I digress.

Just when I gotten over the shock of Christian's question Gabby has one for me.
"Mommy?"
Her eyes are sparkling as she gets ready to ask me a question.

"Yes sweetheart," I reply wondering what she could want to ask.

"When you get paid for the movie, then can you buy me that Wuiton purse I want like Izzie's?"

Out of the mouths of babes. When I was her age I had no idea what a Wuiton purse was. Diane and Izzie have really influenced my child....for the worst. I take a deep breath, count to ten then look at Max with the this is your family's fault eyes he's gotten used to seeing lately. I can see him trying to slink down in his chair.

Just when I think I'm going to have a seat and enjoy my second cup of coffee the phone rings. Christian picks it up and answers.

"Mom, it's Aunt Maria for you."

"Liz, Tess told me about your movie. Congratulations Chica, so we have to get together so you can tell everything that's going to be happening in your life. Emm, can I ask a big favor?"

"I knew it, what's up Maria."

"I've got to go to the office today and Michael had stuff to do. Can I leave Miria with you, I shouldn't be gone too long."

"Sure hon, you know we love having her here. So, how soon will you be here."
As soon as I asked that question, I heard a knock on the door.

Of course Maria was parked in our driveway when she made the call and mozied on up to the door after I said yes. Christian went to the door to let them in.

"Hi Aunt Maria, what's up Ria."
"Hey squirt," Miria walks inside first hitting Christian soundly on his arm.

Then walks past him with on her way to her Uncle Max.
"Oww!"
Christian rubs his arm looking at his friend with a frown. It's so funny that Miria calls Christian squirt. At seventeen, she's only eighteen months older than him. But then at their age a year makes a huge difference.
Maria brings up the rear and gives Christian a quick kiss.

I have to tell you that my son loves my friends. They are the only women other than family that can kiss him and he doesn't take great pains to wipe his face. By the way I have to tell you that he really likes Tess, but I guess your average teenage boy would. You'll see what I mean later.

I turn to see the familiar sight of Miria and Max hugged up together talking about all the important things in her life. She has some news for Christian.
"Hey squirt, Daddy is buying me a car so I won't have to borrow his or Mom's anymore."

"Wow that's great Ria." I can see his happiness for her tempered by his disappointment that he hasn't passed drivers training yet. He's been getting from here to there courtesy of Miria when she has the time.

Christian takes the opportunity to change the subject.
"I've got news for you, or Mom does."

"Yeah, what's up Aunt Liz?"
Before I can open my mouth, Christian blirts out, "My mom is getting her book made into a movie!"

Miria runs over and hugs me.
"That's wonderful Auntie."

She looks down at me and asks. Yes, my God-daughter is five foot eight.
"Hey, can I give you my list of the stars I want to meet?"

I chuckle and tell her, "Sure after I've made out mine."

Max walks into the living room waving his upteenth cup of coffee of the day in the air while exclaiming,
" To my beautiful and successful wife."

Both Christian and Miria shout, "Here, here!"

"What's going on," Gabby asks with her favorite doll in her hand. She runs to Max who scoops her up in his arms. He tells her,
"Babydoll, we're having a party!"

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Izzie called to congratulate me on my movie being green lighted. I tell her that Max wants to throw me a party and you guessed it, the party Nazi rears her head.

"Let me host your party at the gallery."

Oh no, here we go!

"Come on Liz, it could work to both of our advantages. You get a splashy party and my gallery gets much needed publicity."

"What publicity Izzie, do you think that word of my little movie has made the rounds? I don't think so."

That's Izzie for you. She's determined to get what she wants.
"Oh but I do. You'd be amazed how fast word like that spreads. Please Liz have the party at the gallery please?"
That's Izzie for you. She's determined to get what she wants.

"I gotta talk to Max, the party was his idea remember?"

Well,that calmed her down for the moment. I spoke to Max and he thought it a good idea, so I called Izzie back to tell her all systems were go on the party. The three of us planned to have it a month from Saturday, that way everyone had ample time to check and clear their calendars. I mean who in their right minds would want to miss a Max Evans inspired shindig?

The day of the party arrives and Max and I decide to leave Gabby with Diane. I wonder what color her fingers and toes will be when we pick her up. Figuring Christian old enough, we take him along for the evening.

Max, Christian and I arrive at the gallery and my mind starts to wonder to Izzie and how she called me everyday this week. She wanted to make sure I would make a grand entrance for the party. I think it's rude to arrive fashionably late as Izzie calls it, but I'm too happy to argue. I'm out to have a good time with my friends and two favorite men.

The first thing I notice as the three of us make our way up the elegant marble stairs are the paparazzi staked out across the street. They waste no time making their presence known to us.

One reporter asks a question and starts the ball rolling.
"Mrs. Evans, Mrs. Evans how excited are you to be seeing your book turned into a movie?"

<center>CLICK CLICK SNAP SNAP</center>

I turn to them and reply,
"I'm very excited, thank you." I've got an elated smile on my face.

Another reporter asks a question.
"We hear that your movie has started actress mayhem in hollywood. All the A-list actresses desperately want to play either you or one of your three friends."

Wow, I had no idea. I mean how is a woman supposed to feel about something like that if it's true? I reply truthfully,
"I...I have no knowledge of that type of thing going on."

I think Max and Christian can feel my knees begin to buckle under me. Max firms up his arm around my waist and Christian holds my hand a bit tighter.

We make it inside the gallery and head straight for Izzie who's looking gorgeous in a gold lame column dress and elegant chignon. The combination makes her look every bit the Grecian goddess. She notices us heading her way and waves at us with a wide smile.

Not to be outdone, I'm wearing a formfitting black dress. It showcases just enough cleavage to make me feel stylish without making Max feel like he has to be attached to my side all evening.
My handsome husband is sexy chic in a black Armani suit and black shirt. Did I tell you I love Max in black? Christian being a teenager he's wearing his usual uniform of slouchy jeans, a T-shirt with We All Drank Of The Snapple! on it and red brand name sneakers from the basketball player du jour.

I head over to Izzie wanting to discuss why she thought it necessary to have reporters staked outside the gallery.
"Izzie, was the stalkarazzi really necessary? The producers haven't even started the casting process yet."

Then I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. Tess comes around in a pink knee length dress with clevage overflowing to greet and explain,
"Izzie didn't arrange that little spectacle outside Liz, I did. Contrary to what you're thinking, it's never too early to start a positive buzz concerning your project.

Listen, to have a successful movie you have to attract A-list actors in the lead roles. In order to have A-list actors, your movie has to have a buzz surrounding it. Don't worry doll, just leave everything to me."

As I'm agreeing reluctantly with Tess, I notice Michael looking casually stylish in dark gray slacks and a navy blue jacket and Maria in a green dress that highlights the color of her eyes heading towards us out the corner of my eye. It seems as if they're arguing about something. I'm sure their little conversation will overtake ours when they get to us.

Maria barks out with conviction,
"Michael, don't you dare repeat what you just told me!"

Of course, Michael is raring to go and lets it rip as soon as he gets to us.
"You know, I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that some Hollywood studio figured that Liz's pseudo manual was interesting enough to make into a movie."

I'm left standing there with my mouth wide open because Maria gestures to me that this is her battle to wage.
"Yeah Michael, just like I wonder if you're ever gonna end a day without staring mindlessly into the boob tube. Instead of criticizing Liz and her accomplishment, you should find one of your own. You've been retired from the Rangers for over a year and still you've found nothing to occupy your time. And the next time you call my office asking me to bring home some beer or something I'm going to hurt you."

A frantic Maria turns her attention to my wonderful husband.
"Max, can you help me? If he keeps sitting around and ends up with a pot belly, I'm going to file for divorce."

Michael's face is flushed with anger.
"Is that right? Well, did I complain when you took off your job, ate bon bons and gained sixty plus pounds?"

Maria places her hands on her hips as she comes face to face with her husband.
"I gained that weight bringing your child into the world you moron!"

"Max steps in as referee to finally bring the argument to an end.
"Hey, hey people, this is supposed to be an enjoyable evening. Please at least try to appear as if you like each other. This has been a recording. BEEP!"

"Why you,"Maria exclaims while holding out her hands for Max's throat while the rest of us start to laugh. All but Michael that is.

He knows he's sinking deeper into the retired man's abyss. He pulls Max to the side to have one of their man to man talks. I breathe a sigh of relief figuring one incident has been squelched.

Then I notice my son whispering something into Tess' ear and pointing at what seems to be Miria's direction. She's beautiful in a two piece turquoise silk outfit and talking to one of the many party guests.
Then I watch them walk off together. I think nothing of it but of course Izzie can't let anything concerning Tess pass without resurrecting the inquisition.

You know, for her to be so prim and proper, her mind always ends up somewhere in the gutter.

Then Kyle has a question for Maria and I.
"Ok, which one of you lovely ladies would like to have the pleasure of being my dance partner?"

Noticing my favorite song is playing, I volunteer to dance with him.
"I'll skip the light fantastic with you Kyle."

Kyle dressed in a simple white silk shirt and brown slacks takes my hand chivalrously when Max gets back with Michael and taps Kyle on his shoulder.
"Don't get caught up ogling her cleavage while you're dancing. All of that belongs to me!"

I smile brightly as Kyle tries to set the record straight.
"On the contrary Max, I know full well those are your boobs. You can't blame a man for at least trying to check them out. Your wife keeps them covered so much of the time."

"And that's the way I like it."
Max winks at me and I get that tingle that only he can produce. Then Kyle leads me to the dance floor."

"Seems to me that Kyle would get tired of looking at boobs the way Tess presents hers every chance she gets." Michael just couldn't hold that back. He's still mad at Tess for calling him a medieval pimp the day of Max and my wedding. Man he can hold a grudge.

Then just to start shit Max asks Maria to dance to see what Michael would say.
"My wife is shaking it up with Kyle, would it be ok If I took a spin on the dance floor with your wife?"

"Yeah sure," Michael replies. "You're the last person I'd have to worry about since Liz domesticated you."
Not knowing how to take that, Max remains silent and leaves with Maria. Alex, Isabel and Michael now remain.

Alex smartly attired in a black pinstripped suit whispers in Izzie's ear and then asks Michael,
"Michael, can I have this dance?

Michael peers at him positively disgusted and tells him bluntly,
Hell no, what's wrong with you man?"

Alex and Isabel laugh hysterically and then Alex declares,
"I wanted to see you look and act just that way."

"Stop it,"
Michael implores him and walks off irritated.

Later that evening:

Because of the party, Izzie waits until later and gives Tess a call about Christian. That's Izzie for you, never one to cause a big scene for anything that doesn't concern money.

"Tess, I saw you huddled up with Christian tonight. What was that all about?"

"Not that it's your business, but your little cousin's friendship with Miria has turned to much more for him and he wanted advice as to what to do. He wants her to stop calling him squirt and see him as a man."

Of course Izzie thinks she can convince Tess to see things her way. Ha right!

"We both know that Christian is at a very impressionable age. We don't want to steer him in the wrong direction, right?"

"Look Iz, Christian is becoming a man and a very attractive one I might add. He wants more than the basic birds and bees speech and he knows he'll get the complete 411 from me. Not that mindless bullshit that parents usually tell their children."

Izzie is feeling herself getting upset.
"Now how would you know that, you don't have kids to ruin."

Tess remains calm even though she knows that Izzie is trying to take her down a peg.
"I was a kid once and I got thatlook but don't touch or be touched drivel. Look Izzie, life is to be enjoyed. The boy doesn't want to kidnap and rape Miria, he just wants her to notice him."

Right here the discussion escalates out of control.

"Tess, I'm warning you. Be careful what you say to him."

"Izzie, you don't want to go there. Christian trusts me to tell him the truth and give him advise and I'm going to do just that."

Tess hangs up the phone violently on Izzie. That action has her fuming and not only that. She thinks to call and fill me in but figures Tess will make a move to get herself in trouble with Max and I soon enough.

The following week

I'm in my bedroom trying to figure out which power suit to wear for my big meeting with the producers of my movie. They're coming to NY so I can sign all the important papers and negotiate how much I'll be paid for this endeavor when I get a frantic call.

Max answers the phone from downstairs and hollers for me to pickup. It's Miria calling on her cellphone from the ladies room at the multiplex.

"Auntie Liz, something is wrong with Christian."

Of course I go into full frantic mother mode.
"Is he sick and where are you two? He told me that he was going to the show with you. Did you two get mugged?"

Miria answers,
"Oh no, we're fine. It's just that Christian did something that weirded me out today."

"What did he do honey?" I have no idea what she's talking about.

Miria fills me in on everything my son did.
"He started looking at me strange when I picked him up earlier. Then he kept opening doors for me and asked if I wanted him to pay for my ticket and candy.

Then when we got our seats, he put his arm around me and started to whisper stupid stuff in my ear. I figured I better talk to you first before busting him in his face or leaving him stranded at the multiplex."

Oh no, my poor baby was trying to show he cared.
"Is his feelings hurt?"

"I don't know but he seems ok. I just snatched his arm from around me, pushed him and told him to stop acting strange."

I don't know wither to laugh or start crying. I take a deep breath and tell Miria what to do.
"You did the right thing calling me honey, and please don't hurt him. Bring him home right after the movie and I'll take care of everything. Thanks for talking to me first."

"Sure thing Auntie Liz, I'll get him home as soon as I get him away from the video games."

"Ok honey and thanks again."
I put the phone down and call Max to come up to our bedroom. I'm glad that Gabby is with Izzie today. That's one last thing I have to worry about today. Did I just think that? Anyhoo, I love my baby girl but she's nosy and I don't need her overhearing the conversation and teasing Christian about it.

Max ambles up the stairs and bounds into the the room.
"What's wrong babe, is everything alright?"

"Yes and no," I reply because that's as close to the truth as I can get with this.

"Huh?" Max has no idea what I'm talking about.

I gesture for him to have a seat on the bed and I join him. I place my hand on his leg and tell him,
"Max your son has a crush on his best friend."

"What," Max shouts while half laughing.

I nod my head,
"It's true, that's what the call from Miria was about. He made a pass at her at the show."

Max strokes his beard then asks,
"Oh my god, did she lay him out?"

"Nope, she just snatched his arm off her shoulder and pushed him. Then she called me."

Max blurts out,
"Oh boy, of all the girls in the world for my son to like, he decides to like Michael Guerin's daughter."

Then I point out one important fact.
"Come on, Miria is a beautiful girl. Your son has good taste just like you."

Max grins and reiterates the point,
"And she's Michael Guerin's daughter!"
Then he lays back on the bed laughing.
"Ok, maybe we can handle this situation before Michael turns it into World War III.

I had no idea Christian felt that way. I wonder why he didn't come to me about this?

I tell Max,
"I have no idea but we'll find out soon, he should be on his way home now."

Just then we hear a loud door slam and feet rushing upstairs. Christian heads right to his room and slams that door as well.

Max raises up to go to have a talk with his son but I stop him.
"Baby, let him have a little time alone. We can talk to him about that later."

Just as Max and I are discussing what happened to Christian, he's on his cellphone talking to his collaborator and mentor about what happened too.

"Aunt Tess, I did what you suggested and it was a disaster!"

"Oh shit, what happened?"

Christian hesitates for a minute and then tells her feeling very embarrassed
"She pushed me that's what. She still sees me as a little kid."

Tess shakes her head wondering why Miria wouldn't want him as a boyfriend.
"Sorry honey but it's gonna take time for her to see you differently if she does at all."

"What would you do Auntie?"

"Nothing but wait for the situation to change or just move on."

You know that Tess just lied to my baby. If she were in that situation should would have used everything in her feminine arsenal to seduce her guy of choice into submission. I'm glad she didn't tell him to do that. Izzie just doesn't give Tess credit for being wise enough to know what to and what not to say.

Well as Christian is talking to Tess and I'm talking to Max, Miria is talking to Michael and Maria about what happened.

Miria comes home and finds her mother in her office looking at documents.
"Mom, wanna hear something strange?"

"Sure honey, what's up?"

"Christian made a pass at me today at the multiplex."

"He did what?"
Michael sticks his head into the doorway after having been within ear shot to hear the conversation.

"Oh calm down Michael, I'm sure he didn't do anything inappropriate. He's Liz and Max's son remember?"

"That's just what I'm getting at. Remember how Max was before Liz straightened him out? You know what they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Maria informs him,
"Yeah, but the same can be said for Ria, she is your daughter. What chance does any boy have against her if she's not interested?"

Michael chuckles,
"Yeah, and I'm glad of that fact. But hey,she's your daughter too. You're the one with the take no prisoners tongue. "

Maria didn't like that comment.
"Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black."

Michael raises his voice and asks,
"What do you mean Maria?"

And there we have another argument at the Guerins that ends up with them giving Miria money to go shopping so they can make up the way they always do...in the bedroom.

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

The day of the big meeting with the producer arrives and I ask Maria and Tess to accompany me. I'm such a virgin with those Hollywood types. Having two take no prisoners business women makes me feel like my position with the producer is protected.

I wanted to take Max's black Jeep with the cloth top and pick up the girls for the meeting.
It's old as dirt but somehow I feel so free in it. I asked him why of all the cars he has, he continues to keeps it. He says it reminds him of his teen years.

Tess figures I have to be in a particular frame of mind to play hardball with the producer. She volunteers to pick Maria and I up in her cherry red Mercedes. I go along with her way of thinking and wait for her to pick me up.

I'm in the living room pacing when Max enters the room.
He has a seat and gestures for me to come to him. I go over and he guides me down onto his lap.
He whispers something soothing in my ear.
"I know you're nervous but remember, you have what they want. Let Maria and Tess do their jobs and you'll be just fine."

I snuggle closer with my gorgeous husband and ask him,
"How on Earth did I, the smallest of small town girls end up with such a wonderful man such as you?"

He nuzzles my ear then tells me,
"I'll tell you how, you enchanted me and then beat me into shape."

I nuzzle him back while exclaiming,
"You've never had it so good!"

"Is that so?"
Max starts to tickle me.

"Max stop, you're wrinkling my suit."

"You're straightening something out on me."

"Max!"

Then the doorbell rings; Christian enters the room and frowns at us.
"Do you guys ever quit?"

Max declares proudly,
"Son when that day comes I hope it's because I'm dead. Now go answer the door."

Christian scowls then he opens the door for Tess.
"Hi Aunt Tess, you're looking gorgeous as always."

"Thanks honey, you're not looking so bad yourself."
She pinches Christian's cheek and enters the room as his eyes follow her every move.

I get off of Max's lap as Tess exclaims,
"Oh don't stop the party on my account, I'm just here to make sure your movie gets made."

"I wish they would stop."
Christian walks over to stand next to Tess.

Tess places her hand on Christian's shoulder and looks up at him.
"When you're older, you'll find your parents desire for each other a wonderful thing. My parents did everyone but each other."

Max gestures to Tess to cut that conversation short.

Christian has another question for Tess.
"Aunt Tess would you say I was sexy?"

Max and I hold our breath waiting for her answer.

Tess steps back and takes a good long look at my son. Then she answers him.
"Yes, you're sexy in that about to be a man way. You've got great genes hon, look at your father."
Tess winks at Max playfully.

I look at Max, hit him, and take offense but not at what you would think.
"Hey there's some of me in that boy as well."

Rightfully, Tess changes the subject.
"Well, I guess it's time to get this show on the road.Liz, can you pull yourself away from Casanova for a while?"

"Yeah, I guess I can do that."
I rise up off of Max's lap.

He taps me on my ass.
"Don't worry babe, you'll be just fine."

I hit him on his leg and he mouths later while licking his lips.

I nod my agreement to his proposed arrangement for this evening.

I wave to my men and Tess and I head out the door to her car when my cellphone rings.

"Liz, I just wanted to tell you that this is your entree to fame and celebrity. Today's meeting is going to change your life forever."

"Izzie, I don't believe that. I'm gonna get this movie made and then fade quietly back into the woodwork. "

"Trust me Liz, as you go through this process you'll see that I was right. Do me a favor and enjoy every moment of it."

I tell Izzie,
"Somehow it seems as though this should be happening to you. The situation fits you to a T."

Izzie says something that takes me aback.
"Just let me bask in your splendor and I'll be just fine."

What, is she trying to be humble? Can Isabel Evans experience that kind of human emotion?

"Oh come on, there's no way I'll ever be as glamorous as you Iz."

She remains silent, almost as if she's nodding her head in silence but oh well. Then Tess grabs my cellphone and interrupts the conversation.
"Bye Izzie," she hangs up my phone. She even goes as far as turn my phone off to make sure she can't call back.

I can see Izzie staring at her phone while seething right now. I look at Tess and ask,
"Now did you really have to do that?"

Tess has a satisfied grin on her face.
"Yes, my day just isn't right unless Izzie and I get into it at least once a week."

Enough said!

We make our way to pick up Maria then head over to the St. George's Hotel in midtown Manhattan.

Always the big shot, Tess prefers to let the hotel's valet park her car than park it herself. I ask her why and she tells me,
"Liz, when you're about to negotiate money you've got to be in a certain frame of mind. Never give the impression that you're coming to the table at a disadvantage. You have to make them think that it's in their best interest to satisfy your demands."

Maria agrees totally.
"What she's telling you is so right. You've got to have an air of I don't need to be doing this but I'm doing you a favor by being here. It's all one big mind fuck, you do them before they get the chance to do you."

Well, I'm certainly glad I have these women on my side. I can't imagine having to go toe to toe with them in business matters.

Before reaching the front desk, Tess tugs lightly on my suit jacket. I turn to her and she tells me,
"Liz, let me handle things. We want to give the impression that you're not new to this kind of thing and that you prefer that your business partners handle the mundane business dealings."

"Ok, do what you think is best."
I'm feeling like a bigshot now!

We approach the front desk and Tess speaks to the clerk.
"Yes, we're here to see the Maxwell group please."

The clerk gets on the phone and then tells us,
"Ladies, The Maxwell group is in the Janicean suite. Take the elevator to the eightieth floor. The suite is that complete floor."

"Thank you."
Tess smiles and we head for the elevator.

Here goes nothing!

We get to the floor and find an army of people going in and out of almost every room on the floor. I'm in
awe watching these drones scamper about here and there. The only people who are stationary are the director,the producer and their lawyer.

They stand to their feet as we are escorted over to them.

"Ah, Ms. Parker, it's great to finally meet you."

Oh that's right, when I started at the Inquisitor I decided that I didn't want people to think that Max and his family's influence got me the job. I figured the best to do was to write my column under my maiden name, Parker. Max doesn't mind in the least; he knows that being Mrs. Maxwell Philip Evans means the world to me. He loves that I want to be successful in my own right without his help.

"Good afternoon gentlemen. Please allow me to introduce my business associates, Maria Deluca Guerin and Tess Harding."

The producer asks,
"Guerin, are you related to Michael Guerin?"

Maria smiles and nods to the man.
"He just happens to be my husband."

The producer wants to play Whatever happened to...
"I used to love watching him play with the Rangers. I'm a native New Yorker. Didn't he retire not too long ago?"

"Yes, he did and he's doing just fine. Thank you for asking about him. Now, can we get to the business at hand?"
Good old Maria, she can always cut through the bullshit.

The producer was so fascinated with Michael and what was going on with him that he left us standing at the table.

"Oh ladies, where are my manors? Please have a seat,can I offer you some coffee and refreshments?"

Maria and I politely refuse what is offered but Tess has other ideas.
"Yes, do you have fresh brewed coffee? I would like that, four creams and three packages of a sugar substitute. I've got to be vigilant to keep this body."

The producer gestures for an assistant to bring Tess everything she asked for as Maria and I watch Ms. Prima donna do her thing. After she has everything organized just the way she likes, Tess gestures to the men to continue with the meeting.

The producer gestures our attention to the lawyer.
"Ms. Parker, under normal circumstances we would offer four to five figures for a treatment, but your book was such a success that we feel confident offering you six figures."

Maria, ever the wheeler dealer asks,
"In what neighborhood are we talking? The high, middle or low six figures?"

The lawyer replies,
"By the way the book has been selling, we're offering the middle six figures."

"Great!" Maria seems cool as a cucumber but I know inside she's doing the happy dance."

Tess enters into the conversation.
"Now there's only one more thing to discuss. Ms. Parker wants to make sure her book is depicted in the spirit it was written and to that end she wants a say in who gets the lead roles. She wants to be involved in the auditioning and casting process."

The producer, director and the lawyer all huddle together and whisper to each other. After nodding their heads they turn their attention back to us and proclaim,
"Yes, we can agree to that. We want the movie to be a critical and box office success so we want your feedback on who should play you and your friends in the movie.

I must tell you that process can be long and tedious. In time you might find yourself commuting to and from LA on a regular basis for a while. Will that be a problem for you?"

Oh dear, what is that going to do to my family?

I clear my throat to say,
"I need to discuss this with my family before I make my decision. How soon do you need my answer?"

"ASAP!"
Then he tells me,
"We start the casting call in three weeks."

The director opens my book and informs me that of all the situations covered, he finds the Beth/Studly relationship the most intriguing and wants that to be the main focus of the movie. My relationships with my three girlfriends will take on a supporting role. Wow my relationship with Max will be on the big screen for all the world to see!

The meeting ran a lot longer than I anticipated it would and I called Max to let him know. I figured I was going to have to rush in and prepare a quick dinner but everyone was at the table eating when I made it in.

Max places his fork on his plate and asks,
"How did everything go?"

I sit down to tell him,
"Things went wonderfully and my girls did themselves proud representing me. Coming to New York for school was a blessing in so many ways, not to mention that I met you there."

Max gazes at me with pride and then husbandly concern.
"Are you hungry," he asks as he rises from his seat.

"Yes I could eat a horse, but gladly I know that's not on the menu."

"Ew mommy," Gabby turns her nose up.

Max and I laugh at our daughter and he heads for the kitchen. I notice that Christian is quiet but I chalk that up to plain old adolescent angst.
"Christian, are you alright honey?"

"Yes Mom; nothing I can't handle."

Oh no I don't like the sound of that. I have this gut feeling that Miria has something to do with it. I hope he doesn't do anything worst then what happened at the show with her. Whatever happens, I hope that their friendship doesn't suffer too badly because of it.

Max returns with a piping hot meal for me. I have to admit that he's come a long way from just being able to make scrambled eggs and burnt toast.
"Max, you are just too good to me."

"I'm just returning the favor baby, now eat your dinner. To show you how wonderful I am, I'm gonna do the dishes and tuck Gabby in tonight. You go upstairs, relax and wait for me."

Max winks and I feel that familiar tingle. I always thought that married sex would be dull and boring but I have to say that I desire Max more than I ever thought I could. And he hasn't slowed down since the first time we made love over seventeen years ago. He's like that bunny beating that drum; Max just keeps going and going and going!

True to his word, he took care of the kitchen and the kids. I took the opportunity to bring out my favorite vanilla candles and take a relaxing bath. Max got to the bedroom sooner than I anticipated and came into the bathroom.

His presence startles me.
"Oh baby, I intended to be through with my bath before you got up here."

"Why, I need a bath as well. We can do this together."
With that, Max removes his clothes and joins me in our outrageously large tub. He makes sure he's sitting opposite me. I can feel his long legs caress mine and I start to think how lucky can one woman be?

I ask,
"Did you have a problem with Gabby?"

"The fates are working with us tonight. She practically fell asleep when I laid her on her pillow. I didn't have to read her a story or sing to her. That's how I got to you so quickly."

"What about Christian, did he mention anything about why he was so quiet tonight?"
I take my sponge and gesture for Max to turn so I can wash his back.

He turns and tells me what he knows which isn't much.
"Nope but that's teenagers for you. I'm sure everything will work out for him."

I start to wash his back when he asks me how the meeting went.
"What would you like first, the good news or the bad news?"

He replies,
"You've got me feeling pretty good right now, so I'll take the bad news first."

I stop washing Max's back and move in to give him a full body hug.

"What, is it that bad?"
Max looks at me over his shoulder.

"Max, I have to go to LA. Tess made sure the producer gave me casting approval."

"Oh, so how soon do you have to go?"

"They start casting in three weeks." My hands begin caressing his chest, then they start to roam much lower.
"Hey, I thought you already told me the bad news."

"I did but I just couldn't resist. I saw that anaconda floating around in the water and had to touch it."

I put pressure on it and Max starts to moan and groan.
"Oh Liz will you please tell me the good news before my eyes roll back in my head and I lose consciousness."

I had to laugh at that one.
"Ok, I got offered six figures for the movie."

Max is so proud of me!
"Wow now that is good news. Have I told you lately how proud I am of you and your accomplishments?"

I take my hand off his cock and start to rub the inside of his thighs.
"Yes, but I still love to hear it. I have an idea, lets get out of here before we turn into prunes."

"After you my lady!"

We get out of the tub and Max guides me into a fluffy bath towel. After I'm dried off he dries himself and blows out the candles. Then he picks me up and lays me on the bed. I draw him down onto me and capture his lips in a smoldering kiss.

You know I love making love with Max, but I also love the awesome sleep I get afterwards. It's like Nytol but much more potent. Oh, how I love my husband.

TBC
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

I've just cleared the last of the dinner dishes. Max is sitting at the dinner table looking full when I remind him that he needs to talk to Christian about what happened with Miria. I can tell he doesn't want to do it but knows it has to be done.
I kiss him on his cheek as a kind of send off and then he heads to Christian's room.
When he gets there he knocks on his door which by the way has one of those bio-hazard signs on it. Believe me it more than deserves that by the way he keeps that room, but I digress.

"Chris, can I come in? We need to talk."

"Sure Pop, come on in."

Max walks into our son's sanctuary which resembles a pig sty. Max scans the room for a clean spot to sit and finds it right next to Christian. He has a seat, takes a deep breath and starts the conversation.
"Son, Miria called your mother about what happened at the show."

Christian looks at Max sheepishly.
"Why did she do that?"

"She told your mom that you made a pass at her, is that true?"

Dead air takes over the room for the next minute. Then my son answers truthfully.
"Yes it's true but I couldn't help myself. I really like her Pop, I always have but she calls me Squirt. I hate when she calls me that. I had to find a way to get her to see me differently, so I asked Aunt Tess what to do."

Max's face turns red from trying not to laugh and choke at the same time. When he's able to compose himself, he asks Christian why he asked Tess. He knows why but just wants to know where his son's head is at.

"Are you kidding Pop, Aunt Tess is all that, chips and dip! I've heard things about her and I'm not a child. I figured she would be the one person I could count on to not treat me like one."

"So, what all did she advise you to do,"
Max asks hoping that there was no instructional period with this conversation."
"She just told me to be really nice to Ria and pay for her movie ticket and treats. The arm around her shoulder was my idea. Did I do something wrong Pop?"

Whoa, Max thinks to himself as he takes a deep breath. He's relieved that Tess didn't give Christian the racy NC~17 version; she left it Rated~G.

Max thinks, I have to remind myself to buy Tess something really nice for her birthday this year. Then he answers Christian's question.

"No son, you didn't do anything wrong, but you have to be carefully who you show your feelings to. Just because you like someone that doesn't mean that someone will feel the same about you."

Christian leans in closer to Max and asks a question.
"Has a girl ever turned you down Pop?"

Max answers the question honestly.
"Oh yeah when I was around your age. At your age I couldn't get a date with anybody much less a hot girl."

Christian's interest is peeked.
"What changed things for you Pop?"

"I realized that girls want an Alpha male. They want a take charge,confident guy. You've got to ooze confidence around women."

Christian ponders those words and asks,
"So is that how you got Mom?"

"Well Chris, it was my confidence that drew her to me, but I had to make changes for her to take me seriously."

Christian scratches his head with a confused expression on his face.
"Ok, you're losing me here Pop."

Max feels a bead of sweat form on his forehead. He wants to talk honestly to Christian but he doesn't want to tell him too much. He decides he'd better let the cards fall where they may.

"Ok, what I'm saying is that women want confident men but they also want nice guys that won't use them. After I discovered my inner confidence and found that girls were attracted to me, they started offering me sex a lot.
Letting the little head rule the big head, I took sex even from girls I found attractive but knew I wasn't interested in getting to know. You see what I'm getting at?"

"Yeah Pop, you were a player."

Max puts his head down. When he raises it he finds Christian grinning from ear to ear. He thinks his father's admission gives him license to screw around. Quickly, Max sets him straight.
"Son, yes I was a player but that was terrible and I feel bad about neglecting all those girls back then."

Max regroups so he can get through to Christian. He hopes he won't make the mistakes he did.

"Chris, do you love Gabby and your cousin Isabel?"
"Yes, I love them. Why did you ask that?"

Max makes it short and sweet.
"If you don't remember anything else, please remember this piece of advise. When you feel like scamming on a girl for sex,just remember she has feelings just like you and she's probably somebody's sister or cousin."

Christian starts to frown.
"So, you saying that I can't have sex until I'm married or something?"

Max shakes his head and makes it plain for his son.
"What I'm saying is that you're an attractive guy. You'll find a lot of girls and maybe even women attracted to you. Just be considerate about their feelings. Don't lie to them for sex and when you do find that right girl, put her needs first."

"Chris, are you still a virgin?"

"Yes." Christian answers the question then puts his head down. He's clearly embarrassed by the admission.

Max chuckles at the face his son made.
"I get the feeling you won't be for long. All I ask is for you to remember what I told you and start carrying condoms if you aren't already. It's better to be safe than sorry."

"Ok Pop."

Max gets up and heads for the door when Christian asks him a pointed question.
"You went to school with Mom and her friends right?"

Max turns and nods his head.
"If you could be with any of Mom's friends and not get in trouble, who would it be?"

Max smiles and tells his son,
"Chris, I got the one I wanted."

With a wink he heads for the door.
Christian throws his pillow at him while he laughs.

"Hey, that was a close one." Max exclaims chuckling before going out the door.

Now you know I'm wondering if that was the complete truth. If he had a fuck a friend free and clear card, who would he pick?
Would it be Hot as hell Harding or I dare ya Deluca? I guess I'll never know for sure.

By the way, the subject of sex must be in the air today. Kyle is here to pick up the dinner I prepared for him and Tess. I mean I owe her so much since she's doing my PR work on the movie gratis. That's when my sweet little Gabby runs to me with her favorite doll in her hand.
"Mommy, why is Christian always in the bathroom?"

Out of the mouths of babes.Oh my God, now why would she ask me something like that? Because she's my child that's why. Oh did I tell you that she walked in on Max and I one day. Luckily she was too young to wonder why we were naked and Max had his head between my legs.

Back to our story:

Kyle looks like he's about to turn blue trying not to erupt with laughter as he looks down at my child.
I tell her the most convincing lie I can think of.
"Honey, Christian spends so much time in the bathroom because he's a very clean boy."

Well, that's a way better answer than your brother is going through puberty and he likes to reach out and touch himself....a lot."

Just when I think I'm in the clear, she asks another question.
"Mommy,why do I hear noises when he's in there sometimes?"

Kyle is straining not to burst something important. He peers at me wondering how I'm gonna get out of this one.

I gesture for him not to say a word as I answer the best way I know how.
"That's because being clean makes him so happy that he wants to hum; that's why."

Gabby gives me a quizzical look almost like she's not buying what I'm telling her.Then she looks at Kyle then says,
"Ok Mommy."

Kyle and I watch my innocent little baby walk out the room. We're both totally bewildered by her inquisitiveness.

Kyle is silent for a moment then he says,
"Can the world handle a mini Liz? By the way, I think you should tell Christian to be more mindful of his sister's whereabouts when he's jacking off. As an only child I didn't have that problem. I did it so much that it was sore most of the time."

"Eww, Kyle. I don't need or want that little tidbit in my mental rolodex."

"Huh?"
He has no idea the affect his words have on me as a mother but then again that's Kyle.
Wow, I can't believe Gabby and her inquiring mind. Could it be that my little baby is really a fully grown midget scamming a living out of Max and I?

Or could it be that she's really an old soul sent here to drive me insane? Oh now I'm being silly. I guess I've let Kyle's free for all mentality penetrate my psyche.

Maria, Tess and I head over to Izzies place to tell her how things went with the producer and the director. Let me tell you, she has a two bedroom dream house located on posh East fifty-first street in Manhattan. From the decor it's not hard to figure out that she owns a Manhattan gallery.

She answers the door looking fabulous as usual.
"Hey you're right on time. Come in and make yourselves comfortable."

The first thing I notice is Izzie sporting the newest incarnation of Ralph Lauren polo sport separates as we enter. Now that's our Isabel. If she was Marie Antoinette in another life she wouldn't have said Let them eat cake, she would have said, for God sakes dress well peasants!

The one thing that sticks out as you peruse her apartment is the vibrant color scheme. You know, the thought of Barbie and Izzie never ran together in my mind before.

<center>Just to let you know, her apartment is done in shades of pink.
Living Room: Puce~purple pink
Dinning Room: Thulian Pink~rosy pink
Bedroom:Medium Pink~think cotton candy
Kitchen:Tea Rose~dusty pinky beige
Bathroom:Baby Pink
</center>

That's our little gallery owner.

I go over to the nearest chair and she stops me instantly as I'm about to place my rump in the seat.
"Oh no not that one Liz. That's a sixteenth century Chippendale. Aunt Diane bought it for me when she and Uncle Philip went on their last excursion around the world.

Nobody sits in that chair, it's just for show. Why don't we all congregate at the couch." The"couch" is a huge ecru colored leather monstrosity that takes up the length of the whole wall.

On the glass coffee table opposite the couch is a selection of hors d'oeuvres. Being a Martha Stewart worshipper, Isabel knows every tidbit that Martha deems worth serving. Come to think of it, she'd make the perfect Stepford wife.

Isabel has a seat next to me and the discussion begins.
"So how did the negotiations go?"

I tell her," I think I should let Tess and Maria explain how things went. I was a deer caught in the Hollywood machine."

Tess is quick to come to my rescue.
"Don't believe that Iz, our Liz did just fine. The negotiations went better than I thought they would. Although Liz's book is a best seller, it is her first which means that there was no previous data available that could point out any kind of trend.

Hollywood has evolved from being run by artists to corporate number crunchers and it's all about dollars and cents."

Maria adds her assessment of how things went.
"And I looked through the contracts with a fine toothed comb and found everything to be in order. Um Iz what is this?"
She's sniffing something she got off the sterling silver tray.

"It's caramelized onion-walnut bruschetta. I order it when I go to that Italian restaurant down the street from the house." Tess pops one in her mouth.

That surprises Isabel,
"You knew what that was? Now I'm very amazed."

Tess sets her straight.
"Why, I wasn't born in a pumpkin patch. I know good food and wine among other things."

"Good, then go make me a drink," Maria orders."
Tess flings a throw pillow at Maria and then takes requests.
"Will there be anymore?"

Isabel rings her hands,
"Oh pooh, that's what I forgot to bring in. I made a pitcher of white wine spritzers. Let me get them."
She dashes for the kitchen with an oh god I made a faux pas, please don't tell Martha look on her face.

Maria declares,
"That girl needs a chill pill. I thought the idle rich had case loads of valium at their disposal." We are in agreement that Isabel is wound way too tight.

Then I started to think, which Hollywood actress could play her properly? Then I ask the girls.

Maria has the answer.
"I got it, what about that big blonde on that medical show? It's called Green's Composition right?"

I laugh at that.
"Actually I think that actress is way more hysterical than Isabel could ever be. Good try though Maria. I know who wouldn't play her, Angelina Jolie. Man I wish she could play me though."

Tess tells me the painful truth.
"Come back down to Earth Liz. Angelina can't play you for many reasons. She's bustier than you, she's got bigger lips, she's taller and she's got light eyes."

"Watch it Tess, you're hitting a nerve! Ok Ms. Know It All, who could play me then?"

"How about Eva Longoria, does that satisfy you?"

"Not bad, not bad at all!" It would be great if she would play me. I think she's gorgeous. "Ok Tess, who would you like to play you?"

"I'd say Scarlett Johanssen."

"Sorry babe, she's too young to play you." Maria informs her. I take great pleasure in that because payback is a bitch.

Tess gives her the finger.

Maria continues,
"And before anyone asks me who I want to play me, I don't think there is anyone that could do me justice on the big screen."

"Oh shut up!" I throw a pillow at her in protest. "Make no mistake, someone will play you like it or not."
Maria starts to pout like a baby.

Just as Isabel re-enters the room we hear a key go into the door. The front door opens and in comes four very sexy, very happy men. She sits the pitcher on the coffee table and just peers at the guys as they bust in. They just got through playing a rousing game of golf.

Alex walks in first with his greeting.
"Hey girls."

Kyle rushes in after him hollering,
"FOUR!"

Max comes in next and I utter mockingly,
"Is there anywhere I can go to get away from you?"

"No, besides you know you're madly in love with me!"
He plops on the couch next to me and tickles me.

Michael brings up the rear. He looks at the appetizers, the pitcher of liquor and asks,
"Ok, what are we gonna have?" He wanders over to Maria.

"Yeah where's the beer," Kyle asks while attempting to pick up an appetizer.
Tess slaps Kyle's hand and questions,
"I didn't know you played golf Michael?"

Michael replies,
"I just started to get out of the house these days."

Then out of nowhere Maria shouts,
"Hallelujah!"

Max just starts laughing.

Isabel is not amused by our ladies lunch date being upstaged by the big bad men.
"Ok, what are you guys doing here? The girls and I got together to talk about the movie when you cavemen slunk in."

Kyle starts making hyena noises and Tess kisses him to shut him up.

"We decided to liven up the situation. If you don't want us here, we can find something else to do." Alex gives Isabel the sad face.

"Speak for yourself," Max adds while running kisses down my left arm like a Latin lover.
Then he stops adoring me long enough to ask the question we all want to know,
"Iz, who do you want to play you?"

"Meryl Streep," she answers with a straight face.

The room erupts in laughter and she can't understand why.

"Why," Maria asks looking totally confused.

"Because it's going to take a multiple Oscar winner to fully convey all that is me!"

Kyle interjects,
Speaking of characters, I guess that Max will be the big man in the film but what about the rest of us?"

Not wanting to hurt Kyle, Alex and Michael's feelings, I shrugged and told them that we didn't talk much about the characters other than me and the girls.

To be honest, the only thing they mentioned was the girls, me and Max's characters. I guess I won't know more until we get to LA. It seems like Michael, Kyle and Alex are afterthoughts to the producer and the director. We'll see about that.

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

I gotta tell you what happened when Maria got home after the big meeting with the director and the producer. She told Michael and Miria about accompanying me to LA in three weeks. Of course it led to a big pity party.

"Babe, you can't leave us. What will we do without you?"

"You will live Michael! You and Ria will be just fine while I'm gone. I'm glad this opportunity came along because it's gonna force you to take an active role in this house again. You're gonna have to buy your own beer, wash your own clothes and look after Ria.

This is the perfect arrangement, I get to go to Hollywood on a working vacation while you become a viable part of civilization again. I still wish I knew what to do to get you out the house more."

My sweetie pie Miria has the answer her mother has been looking for.
"Mom, I've been trying to get the school to let me start a girl's hockey team but they say it's too dangerous. I know that if Daddy goes to speak to them, they'll change their minds. Will you come to school with me tomorrow and ask on my behalf Daddy?"

Now Michael is very concerned about his daughter's idea.
"Ria, hockey is a very dangerous sport. I just don't see girls participating in it."

She's not taking no for an answer.
"Oh Daddy, you played for many years without any major injuries and you still have all your teeth right?"

To set the record straight, the only time Michael ever really got hurt was when he and Maria had their tryst in the Ranger locker room. Remember that?

On with the story!

Michael knows he's in trouble.
"Yeah baby but...."

Miria rushes up to her father and hugs him around his waist while looking deeply into his eyes.
"Please Daddy please! You can show us how to be safe on the ice, I know you can. Will you do this for me Daddy?"

Michael looks over at Maria who throws her hands up.
"Well, what are you gonna do? You've heard your daughter's petition."

Michael gazes down at his beautiful daughter and concedes his defeat.
"Counselor, I guess I have no choice but to go to school and talk to her principal tomorrow."

"Yes, thank you Daddy"
Miria squeezes her father tightly.

"That's my girl," Maria says with pride.
She places an arm around her daughter and asks,
"Ria, have you ever considered the law as a career?"

Maria had to go to the office early so Michael got up to see Miria off to school. Really there was nothing for him to do but get out the bed and wish her a good day because she makes her own breakfast. And that's if you can call Pop Tarts breakfast.

While Michael takes all day to get downstairs, Miria is whizzing around organizing herself. She picks up her books, purse and her dad's car keys. By the time she's ready to rush out the door, Michael makes it down to her.

Miria rushes over to him and gives him a kiss.
"Bye Daddy, oh don't forget to come to school and talk to Principal Benedict today."

" I'll be there. Have a great day at school sweetheart."
He kisses his daughter and watches her make her way out the door. With his job done, he heads back upstairs to bed.

He sits down on the bed when the phone rings.
Damn, now who the hell is this, he asks himself as he picks up the phone.

"You're going to Ria's school today right?"

"Why are you calling me Maria?"

"I repeat, are you going to Ria's school today?"

"Yes Maria, I'll be there today trust me."

"You better or you'll have two very upset women on your hands tonight."

What else is new, Michael thinks to himself. He finishes the conversation and hangs up the phone. Realizing he has no car,he gets Kyle to drive him there.

Christian is in school at his locker getting a book for his next class when he sees two girls at their lockers. One is Miria looking cute in tight indigo colored jeans and a yellow sweater that brings out the highlights in her ash blonde hair.

The other is Kenya, a friend of Christian's. She is a pretty girl with caramel skin, brown eyes and long jet black hair worn in a ponytail most of the time. She's been to the house on occasion when Christian needed help with English papers. Her most distinguishing quality is that she giggles uncontrollably whenever she's in the same room with Max and Christian. Her eyes travel between them and then she places her hands over her mouth as she laughs.

Christian walks over to Kenya's locker.
"Hey, do me a favor."

"Hey Chris, what do you need?"

"I wanna see if I can make Miria jealous. Just walk past her with me hugged up."

"But why, aren't you two friends?" Kenya wonders what's going on.

"Yeah, but I like her more than that. Will you do as I ask?"

"Sure, but lets hurry it up. I gotta get to the third floor for my next class."

Christian nods and they make their way over to Miria.
"Oh Ken, I need you to giggle when we walk past her ok?"

"Yeah yeah, sure sure." She wonders why Christian is going through all this for a girl he's known all his life. She'll figure out soon enough that men are genetically engineered to be stupid. The two culprits are ~yes you guessed it, testosterone and penises.

Christian makes sure he's the closest to Miria's locker when he speaks to her.
"Hey Ria how ya doing?"

Miria looks up to see Christian and Kenya hugged up as he takes her books. Then Kenya lets out an overzealous giggle.

"Hey Squirt, I'm ok and so are you from what I see. Hey Kenya."

Kenya looks back blissfully at Miria as she speaks.
"Hi Miria."

I need to tell you something. That look of bliss on Kenya's face wasn't made up for Miria. She actually likes Christian but he has no idea. She does the I really like you things like laughing a little too much at his corny jokes and gazing at him when he's not looking, but he never notices.

It's official; men have a definite disadvantage. I really think testosterone does it to them from puberty. Just think, if their testosterone levels didn't decrease over time we'd have a world full of mindless zombies with continuous hard ons.

Not that that's not already the case in some instances.

Back to our story:

Christian and Kenya make it to the end of the hall. He makes sure Miria isn't around before taking his arm from around her. He's not happy about how things went and Kenya notices his frustration.

"She didn't look upset to see me with you did she," she asks.

"Nope,she actually seemed happy to see us together." Christian is baffled by that.

"Damn, what do I have to do to get through to her?"

Kenya is thinking the same thing about him concerning her.

Michael and Kyle make it to the high school after the third period dismissal bell. Kyle gawks at the jail bait wandering around in the hall and wonders out loud,
"Did girls look like that when we went to school, and if they did how come I didn't get laid more?"

Michael shrugs,
"I did pretty good with the girls. So, how much sex did you get in high school?"

"None."
Kyle gets a far away look on his face as if he's pondering the mistakes he made back then.

Michael decides to leave that conversation right there. Forgetting where the principal's office is he stops a nubile young girl about Miria's age for directions.
The pretty brunette points the two men in the right direction. Then she does something that takes Michael completely off guard~she winks at him and walks off.

He turns to Kyle to say,
"Nope, I don't think the girls were quite like that when we were in school."

They make it out of their fog and head to the principal's office. When they step inside, Michael goes to the desk. A girl comes to the desk to assist him as Kyle takes a seat.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm here to see Principal Benedict please."

"Your name sir?"

"Michael Guerin."

The girl knocks on a door and peeks her head inside. Within minutes a short, fat and balding guy rushes to the desk with his hand out to shake Michael's hand.

"Mr Guerin, how nice to see you again. What can I do for you?"

Michael looks down at the man and wonders how he'll look in twenty years.
"Thank you Principal Benedict, I told my daughter I'd speak to you on her behalf."

"Shall we go into my office?"
Principal Benedict gestures for Michael to come over to where he is and join him in his office. What a sight! Rock star looking Michael following a short and dumpy old guy into an office.

The two men make it into the office and the principal gestures for Michael to take a seat. He gets comfortable in a brown leather swivel chair. He has something to get off his chest before Michael tells him the nature of his visit.

"Mr. Guerin, before we start our conversation I have to tell you I followed your career with the Rangers and loved watching you play. I took it personally when you decided to retire."

Michael smiles from flattery.
"Well, we all have to make room for the younger generation. Which is why I'm here today.

"Go on,
the principal is anxious to hear what Michael has to say.

"As I'm sure you know, my daughter would like to start a girl's hockey team. She asked me to come to you and plead her case."

He was hoping that the subject of girl's hockey wouldn't come up. He stands up and takes a seat on the front of his desk.
"Mr. Guerin, I love it when students take steps to introduce new things here but I don't think that Miria's idea is a good one. I don't have to tell you how dangerous the sport is."

A smile graces Michael's face. He was hoping that the principal would shoot the idea down.
"Awww! Well, I'm not going to push the issue. I promised Miria that I would talk to you and so I have. I'm sorry if I took you away from your work."

Michael is just about to walk out the door scott free when he hears,
"Wait Mr. Guerin, I think I have a way to make Miria's idea more feasible."

Michael thinks to himself,
SHIT!!! I was almost out the fucking door.
Slowly he turns and heads right back to the seat he was in.

The windmills are turning in the principal's mind.
"I'll consider letting her start a hockey team if you'll come on board as the coach."

Oh my God! Can you imagine powder keg Guerin coaching impressionable little girls? Michael's head is spinning not knowing what to do.

The principal helps him out.
"Why don't you go home and think about it, then give me your answer in a few days."

The principal shakes his hand and pats Michael on his back as he nods and walks out the office in a daze. The principal has one thing in mind as he goes back to his chair. The money he might be able to rise for worthy projects if word gets out that hockey star Michael Guerin volunteers at the school.

Kyle gets up as Michael walks over to him.
"So, what did you accomplish?"

"My wife and daughter having grounds to tar and feather me!"

"What," Kyle asks quizzically. He has no idea what Michael is talking about.

"Forget it, lets get out of here."

Needless to say, Michael reported the news when Maria and Miria got home. They both jumped on him for not accepting the coaching position immediately. He went back to the principal's office to accept the position with his tail tucked firmly between his legs the next day.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

The big day has arrived! Maria, Tess and I are heading to LA to start the casting process for the movie. Isabel has some big art exhibition coming up at the gallery. She's going to fly out as soon as she can.

Wow, I was surprised when she told us she had to stay in New York and not look like she was going to burst into tears. Of the four of us, she is the most star struck. Well, I guess business does come first with her.

I get up as always to make breakfast for the kids before school when Gabby comes to the kitchen table and asks,
Mommy, how long will you be gone?"

I turn to her and say,
"Not long I hope. I want you to be good for your father and Christian while I'm away."

"I will Mommy and I'll miss you."
Now why don't I believe she's going to be a good little girl while I'm gone?

"I'll miss you too baby." I give my mischievous daughter a big hug.

Just then Max enters the kitchen. He's usually still asleep at this hour of the morning.
"Hey, what's happening, you're not going to be gone any longer than a few weeks are you?"

"I certainly hope not. There's no way I can be away from my family any longer."

"I'm going to hold you to that my love." Max kisses me and then Gabby, which makes her giggle.

Christian enters the kitchen dressed and ready for another day at school.
"Mom, will you bring me back some souvenirs?"

"I sure will honey."

"And autographs too?"
Max asks with sarcastic enthusiasm.

"You watch it mister!"
I wave my hand at him mockingly. Then he grabs and envelopes me in his warm embrace. I will miss his warm body while I'm in that lonely hotel bed.

I feed the kids, get them off to school and then Max and I take the rest of the time we have together saying our good byes before my flight.

Max volunteers to take the girls and I to the airport. We pull up in front of the Guerin house as Michael comes out with three big pieces of luggage. It's a good thing Max drove the SUV today. Michael greets us,puts the luggage into the car and gives Maria a meaningful kiss. Maria strokes his face while looking into his eyes. She kisses him then gets into the car.

"Hollywood, here we come. You know, this will be the closest thing to a vacation for me since I graduated." That's my Maria, always ready for action.

Max looks at Maria from his rear view window.
"Will Michael be alright without you?"

Maria looks back at him.
"Yeah, are you gonna be alright without Superwoman here?"

"I'm certainly going to try." Max takes my hand and squeezes it.

We come to our last stop before the airport, Tess' brownstone. When we get inside I find her putting what looks like fifty condoms in her purse.

Sorry, but I have got to ask,
"Tess, why are you doing that?"

"Better to be safe than sorry. Besides, I have no idea how long I'll be gone. You know I care about Kyle but my libido is a different issue."

I declare with pride,
"Whatever Tess, but I could never cheat on Max."

Tess laughs at that,
"I'm sure he leaves you too tired to try. So, does that mean you've got a vibrator in your purse or you'll buy one when we get to Hollywood?"

You know, I should have known she'd ask something like that.
"I do have self control and we won't discuss wither I do or don't have a vibrator."

Tess puts her arm around my shoulder and declares,
"Stop being so provincial! If you can't tell your lusty friend your kinky secrets, who can you tell?"

Maria interrupts the conversation as she walks into the room.
"Lets get a move on ladies, we don't want to miss our flight."

"Right," both Tess and I agree and I help her finish packing.

We're almost out the door when Kyle comes out of the kitchen with a beer. Tess does something for him to remember her by. She pulls her prim and proper blouse and bra out of her buttercup yellow dress skirt and flashes him.

Kyle almost drops the can.

While tucking her blouse in and throwing on her matching suit jacket she admonishes him.
"Don't forget about the twins while I'm gone."

"Now how am I supposed to function the rest of the day after you've done that to me," he asks wide eyed.

"Let your fingers do the walking baby. See you when I get back." Tess blows him a kiss and picks up her luggage.

"You really know how to hurt a guy." He sits the beer down on an end table and grabs his crotch.

Maria notices and heads for the door
"Ok people, time to get out of here."

She asks Tess,
"Why did you do that to him?"

"Oh don't worry about him, he's such a big baby. I put it on him good last night and this morning. His dick should be too tired to salute."

Maria scrunches up her face as she walks down the stairs.
"Oh hell, too much information there girl."

Tess laughs as Maria and I get to the car. She greets Max and gives him her luggage. He takes it and loads it into the car.

He looks up at the house and asks a question before she gets into the car.
"Is Kyle in there?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Why didn't he carry your luggage to the car?"
That's my Max, the proverbial Prince Charming.

Tess puts her hands on her hips,
"Because, I don't need a man doing so called manly things to make me feel every bit the woman I am."

"Oh, so you don't need me to open the car door for you then right?"

"No, you little shit!" Tess sticks her tongue out at him.
Both laugh as Max heads for the driver's seat and she steps into the car.

When we get to the airport, I gaze at my beautiful husband and realize I won't be seeing him for a while. I grab and give him a meaningful kiss.
"Keep the bed warm for me while I'm gone."

"Will do baby!"
We kiss again when Maria tell us,
Hey break that up! We got a plane to catch!"

Then we go through the screening process which is the metal detector, being frisked, and our luggage X- Rayed. By the way, Tess decided to bring every sex toy known to man in her luggage. The airline inspectors laugh and stare but she's not bothered by that at all. In fact she told some of the girls where she bought the items when they asked her in private.

Our flight number is called, and we rush to the plane like wacky chickens with our heads cut off.

Flashback:
]Shaking her head frantically she tells us,
“Hey guys I can't do this, I've never been on a plane. Lets go back home, I can get married in NY. I don't wanna die, I'm living for two!”

Maria was frantic the first time we traveled together but couldn't drink or take a tranquilizer because she was pregnant with Miria. This time around she asks for a continuous supply of Margaritas.

By the time they run out of them, it makes no difference, because she's so bombed that she's singing.

<center>"A traffic jam when you're already late
A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic... don't you think?"</center>

It's bad enough that she's singing at the top of her lungs but now it's turning into a Wayne Newtonesque lounge act.

She turns to her captive and I mean captive audience and comment on what she's just sung.
"Actually, that's fucked up!"

Then she squeezes from row to row shaking people's hands and kissing the odd baby.

Then she hollers sluggishly,
Will there be any requests? I know the Alanis Morrisette catalog if anyone is interested."
She goes right to humming some of You Oughta Know as she shimmies across the floor.

Oh Brother!

"No," I holler in response.
"Come on Tess, let's get Maria safely back in her seat before the flight crew and passengers decide to kick her off with this plane still in flight. Got me?"

She glances over at Maria and replies,
"I don't know Liz, I notice a steward trying to pass Maria the mike they use to make announcements."

Tess rushes over, grabs the mike and tells the steward,
"Look, don't do us any favors."

He peers down at her with plenty attitude to say,
"Haters never prosper!"

Then he hollers to Maria while clapping enthusiastically,
"You were great girlfriend. Hey, you know any Cher?"

Oh no, there will be no Cher floorshow on this flight.
Before we can get Maria back into her seat, she tells the people,
"Thank you! I've more in my repertoire!"

That's when we hear dull groans like there are injured animals on board.

frantically, she tries to turn around in the chair we got her in. We had to fasten it tightly to keep her there but not cut off her circulation.

Upset she tells me and the disgruntled passengers,
"Damn, I take it back then. You won't have Maria Deluca Guerin to kick around anymore!"

After awhile she calms down and goes to sleep. She saws logs for the rest of the flight.

The minute I get off the plane, I call Max to let him know I made it to LA safe and sound. When we get outside the terminal there is a white hummer limousine and a guy holding a sign with Liz Parker on it. The producer sent it to bring us to the Beverly Hills Hotel in style. That was a great surprise but we had more in store when we arrive.

The studio also arranged for one huge suite with two connecting bedrooms. As we enter the suite, our senses are accosted by bouquets of flowers that are strewn throughout the rooms. There were also gift baskets and other goodies waiting for us.

I love getting presents from friends and family but getting gifts from world renowned actresses is something else all together. I have to admit I was so awe struck by some of the names on the gift tags that I just couldn't throw them away.

Oh no, I put those gift tags in my purse to bring back to New York and play show and tell with all interested parties. Yes, Max is will tease me mercilessly for being so star struck. So what, I wonder how much those signatures would fetch on E-bay?

The most impressive gift is a massive gift basket with gourmet food and wine from the actress that used to play a character named Carrie. Wow, she knows that I exist? Did I tell you I loved that show? Anyway, the pleasantries stop there because next to the VCR I find twenty videotapes with a note addressed to me from the producer:

Ms. Parker,

Welcome to Hollywood and the casting process. We want to get this process started tomorrow, so we decided to send you these tapes to get you up to speed. Please view the tapes, take notes and be ready for tomorrow.

We'll send a car for and your associates bright and early at nine am.

The producer and director

I read the note to the girls and then notice them staring at the clock on the wall. It's only four in the afternoon. I look down at my hands and make a suggestion.

"Why don't we treat ourselves to a manicure and pedicure?"

Maria is up to it,
"Sounds good to me. Since this is a ritzy place, why don't we call the desk and see if they have an in-house spa."

I agree and call the desk. They do have an in-house spa and we go down to get pampered.
At the spa, I notice a sign in the window that states they do bikini waxes.

"Oh good, I can get this done here and surprise Michael when I get home."

"Oh," I ask very curious.

"Oh yeah, you need to try it for yourself. I won't lie, it hurts like hell when you're getting it done but it's worth it. Michael loves it when I'm totally bare down there."

Maria just aroused Tess' interest.
"Really, you mean to tell me that Michael goes downtown?"

Maria gives her a stern look and barks out,
"Michael handles his business and that's all I'll say."

Tess laughs and turns to me to ask the same question. I play dumb refusing to answer the question. The last thing I need is Ms. Thing thinking about what Max does to me in bed. But I must tell you that his tongue is the second best appendage he possesses.

So I follow Maria's advise and get it done. She was right, it hurt like hell. So much so that I found myself tender for longer than I would have liked. But after the pain went away, I found myself very sensitive. I was so sensitive that I became aroused by my panties rubbing me. Oh how I wish that Max were here.

I go into my room, take off my clothes and look at myself down there in a mirror. What I have now looks like a landing strip. I've always kept myself neat since Max and I started making love but this is ridiculous. Every move I make is literally turning me on!

It's gonna be a long next few days.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

My first official day in Hollywood is business as usual when the girls and I arrive at the studio. I've got my book, The New York Male-An Endurance Manual firmly in hand like a preacher would clutch a bible.

This book is going to be the basis for all that ends up on the screen. I have to make sure that the director and the actors give careful consideration to the character portrayals. This is a story about real life, real women and real situations.

I've done research and found that screenplays seldom do books (or the authors) any justice.

As we enter the building and my imagination runs wild, the producer's assistant greets us. He's wearing a hot pink polo shirt with a kiwi green sweater wrapped neatly around his neck. His trousers are snow white with nary a crease or stain.

How is that?

Is he a warlock or does he carry a stain stick everywhere he goes?

Anyway, the assistant speaks,
"Ladies, you're right on time. The auditions will commence forthwith."
He ushers us into a room with chairs and a long table filled with goodies. He calls our attention to that table.

"I've taken the liberty to set out a breakfast buffet for you. I surmised that if you ladies are like me, you've got to have something sweet in the morning."

He goes on and his hands are gesturing all over the place.

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

Well, the girls and I glance at each other very amused while the assistant continues to blab with his hands on his hips.
"I wasn't sure what you would like so I thought to myself, Tarquin, why don't you just set out everything and let the ladies pick what they want."

Tarquin? Oh my goodness!

Maria being Ms. No nonsense decides to stop his rant.
"Ok dude, just leave us with the grub and you do whatever it is you have to do."

He peers at her with a rather disappointed expression.
"Well, I guess I could be setting the scripts and the bottled water out."

"Yes, you do that. We'll be just fine." Maria shoos him off with her hands.

"Ok ladies, if you need anything just shout."
Tarquin rolls his eyes when his glance meets Maria and then ambles off in a huff.

Just as we're pondering Tarquin's departure, I notice the producer heading our way out the corner of my eye.

Ok girls, it's show time!

He's contrite when he gets to us. He should be for keeping us waiting!
"Ladies, I'm so sorry I'm late. Did my assistant take good care of you in my absence?"

"Oh yeah," Maria replies and then chuckles unashamedly.

The producer gives Maria a disturbed look. Then he continues his train of thought by addressing me.
"This is going to be a very busy day; we have hundreds of actors coming today. What I need you all to do is seriously ponder the things that make you special and see if you can see a spark of that in any of the actors. If any of them impress you, just write their name down and take their picture out the pile."

Oh yeah, on the table in back of me is a colossal pile of 8 x 10 glossies. Ironically, the pile is right in the middle of the pastries. Is there some cryptic meaning I should be getting from that? What I do know is that we definitely have our work cut out for us!

Tess beams at the producer and declares sweet as you please,
"Sounds easy enough, but it's not going to be easy to find a woman that can fully portray all that is me!"

That comment hit a nerve with Maria.
"Shit, and I thought we left Isabel at home. Do me a favor Tess, stow away that ego and let's get to work."

The room outside the conference room is packed with blondes of all shapes and sizes and short brunettes. To ease the process along, the producer puts the girls in groups of four. He wants us to see the girls the way they would look assembled on screen if they were picked for the roles.

After what seemed like forever, we picked two sets of four girls. The final four girls will be picked tomorrow. If Isabel doesn't arrive by then, it's up to us to pick the girl to play her. I think we've been with her long enough to do that effectively.

Next on the agenda is the casting of the guy that will portray Max. I fought for the right to cast the actors for Michael, Alex and Kyle, but the director told the producer that those roles could go to actors he just happens to know.

He knew the producer wanted to get the casting part over with as soon as possible. Hey you win a few and then you lose a few. At least they will be represented in the movie.

Before the cattle call for the "Max" role starts, the producer sends us to lunch. Since we only have an hour to eat, we decide to go to the studio commissary. We step inside hoping to see someone, anyone famous stroll by.

Maria looks around and can't resist giving her observation of the studio system as it relates to the commissary.
"Wow, it's amazing! A system that produces rich people who need someone to tell them what to do actually lets them come here, get in line and pick out their food each day."

Tess promptly corrects her,
"Maria, you have it all wrong. The commissary is for actors who haven't acquired an entourage. They have to eat too!"

"Oh you guys," I shout in between laughing."

Just then I notice a handsome young man enter the room and have a seat. He has what looks like a script in his hand. The chatter that is going on with the girls fade to nothing as I pay attention to the guy.

And then I notice who it is. It's Mason, the guy from that show I watched religiously in the nineties.

"Liz, where are you going?" Maria asks as she watches me get up and head in the guy's direction.

"You still want your cake?" Figuring I'm sufficiently distracted, Tess takes my piece of Carrot cake and devours it with a big grin.

I answer neither of the questions. I rush over to Mason before logic and fear takes over and I fly out of the room like a scared child. So, here I am standing in front of the guy but he doesn't notice me. His head is stuck in the script.

I gaze at him while clearing my throat in hopes of starting an interesting conversation.
"Hi, I hope I'm not interrupting you. I just had to come over here and tell you how much I admire...."

He takes one look at me and rises up out of his seat.
"You're...you're Liz Parker! Please have a seat, I'm looking over the script for the part of Studly in your movie."

Hallelujah!!! It's official, the good Lord loves me!

I try to be very nonchalant as I sit down and prepare to answer him.
"Is that right, I would think that you would be too busy making movies to even consider auditioning for my little project."

Mason takes a seat and leans into me while declaring,
"Ms. Parker, you've got to have thick skin to be an actor. One minute you're the number one stud and women are throwing their thongs at you. Then all of a sudden you can't get a return call from your manager.

This "project" of yours is the topic of everyone's conversation here. Either people want to be in it or they just want to meet you and your friends. It's a fucking phenomenon and I was hoping it could give me the exposure I need. That's if I ace the audition."

Mason flashes his beautiful gray eyes and megawatt smile at me and that's it! I'm dead in the water.
"Well, consider this your lucky day. I have to talk to the producer and director but I think I have enough clout to offer you the part."

"Ms. Parker, OH MY GOD!!!!"
He gets up, grabs me out of my seat and gives me a hug so tight I can feel his penis. It's just as happy as he is!

The scene takes all in the room by surprise and Maria is very concerned.
She slaps Tess on the arm to get her attention.
"What the hell just happened over there?"

"I have no idea but that guy really seems happy. If I didn't know Liz was happily married, I'd think she offered him a blow job."

"TESS!!!"

Yep, Tess can still shock Maria after all these years. And Maria can still upset Tess.

"Well excuse the hell out of me! Who needs Isabel when I got you and Liz taking her place perfectly," Tess exclaims with a huff.

Maria rolls her eyes at Tess and then turns her attention back to me and Mason. I tell him to come to Studio #69 after he finishes his lunch. Then I head back to the girls. They've finished their lunch and I've suddenly lost my appetite so we leave the commissary. Like a starry eyed groupie, I wave enthusiastically to Mason as I pass him.

Figuring that I've become too friendly, Maria asks,
"What was that all about?"

"Destiny," I tell her breathlessly.

Back at the hotel, we call our loved ones and relax after our first exhausting day in Hollywood. After ordering our dinner via room service, we have one of our usual bull sessions.

Tess starts it by asking,
"Maria, if you could have sex with an actor for one night and Michael would never know, who would it be?"

"Hmm, I'm gonna need time to answer that question." Maria looks deep in thought as Tess turns to me and asks the same question.

I answer,
"Well, if I could get a fuck for free card, I guess I'd do the actor I spoke to in the commissary. I can't tell you how many dreams I've had of him."

Maria can't believe I said what I said.
"Fuck for free card? Wow, such language from Liz Parker is shocking! I guess big boy in the commissary got ya hot! Ah, does Moon doggie know he's not the only guy that makes your panties moist?"

"No, and that's not for him to know. Besides, it's no telling what actresses or pop princesses make him harder than steel. We decided a long time ago that fantasies are private property unless they can be used to spice up the sex."

SHIT! I can't believe I just told them that!

Tess grins and then declares,
"You learn something new everyday! Ok Deluca, you've had enough time to answer the question. Who floats your boat?"

"Ok, ok, if I could do another guy and Michael would never find out, it would be that cute young guy on CSI MIAMI. You know the computer geek they only show for seconds at a time?"

Tess and I nod enthusiastically as Maria continues with a frown.
"What a waste of eye candy! Seems like his body would be drool worthy but TPTB on the show always have him sitting at that damned computer. It's official, Hollywood has no common sense! Why in the hell would you not showcase such a babe?"

"Ok Maria, don't hyperventilate!"
I laugh as she starts fanning herself.

"Sorry, I got carried away. So Tess, everyone has answered the question but you. Who would you bang?"

Tess ponders the thought and then replies,
I'd do the guy that plays Will's friend on that show Will & Grace."

Maria and I peer at each other and then at Tess. It finally happened, her mind finally short circuited. I was just about to ask a question when Maria gestures for me to let her do it. It figures we would be thinking the same thing.

"Of all the guys in Hollywood, why would you pick him?"

Tess laughs,
"Why not, you have your fantasies and I have mine!"

Laughter explodes from Maria and I as Tess looks at us in all seriousness.

Hey, whatever turns you on! I have to tell you that I figured Tess would say someone like Brad Pitt or George Clooney. But that's what I love about Tess, she never ceases to shock.

Tonight we settle in for a well deserved rest. The day was a combination of work and unexpected surprises. There's no telling what the next day will bring!

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

It's been a couple of days since the girls and I left New York and Michael is missing Maria. He calls my beloved and they end up at Michael's house. Max took Gabby to Diane's and left Christian at home to do homework. Alex and Kyle are together and they call Max to see what he's up to. So, a few of the hottest and sexiest men in New York end up at Michael's. Miria is at the library doing research for a paper.

They get to the house with four packs of Corona, chicken wings and assorted snacks. Nary a vegetable can be found. I hope the children are being fed better than that!

The guys gather, get situated and then commence to eating and drinking in the den. Michael goes to the TV hoping for sports on any of his gazillion satellite channels when Kyle asks him not to. He has something else in mind. He notices a karaoke machine in the middle of the floor with a microphone on top of it. He walks over and inspects it.

"Who's machine is that," Max asks while staring at the song book in Kyle's hand.

Michael tells him while picking up another beer,
"Maria said she bought it for Ria but she's the one that's always using it."

Finding the directions nearby, Kyle turns the machine on and lets out a fiendish, "Mmmmmuuuuhhhhhaaaaaaaa."

While peering through the song book he selects the song, I Wanna Know What Love Is by Foreigner. Before one note is heard to come from Kyle's mouth, the guys start to boo and throw popcorn at him.

We should all know by now that Kyle is not deterred by this. In fact he bellows louder into the microphone while shaking his ass in their direction a' la Mick Jagger. Alex and Max roar with laughter as Michael shakes his head wondering why this is happening in his house of all places.

Kyle seemed to have so much fun singing that Alex decides to look in the book to see if there are any songs that he can massacre. He finds one and formats the machine to play Just A Gigolo by David Lee Roth. It seems that Alex has had too much to drink because he's bumping and grinding as he sings. Clearly feeling no pain, Kyle decides to cat call him as he performs.

After Alex finishes singing he asks,
"Who's gonna be next?"

Michael throws his hands out and exclaims loudly,
"Not me, I'm not gonna embarrass myself. Not even in my own home!" He places his hands on his hips and continues to shake his head.

Max looks at Michael all worked up, laughs and sets his beer on the table. Then he gets up and says with confidence,
"Then I guess I'm next."

He looks at the song book and picks Night Fever by the Bee Gees. Max gets totally into the song. His enthusiasm gets contagious, and Alex and Kyle get up to shake their butts. Poor Michael, he hasn't stopped shaking his head and his arms remain folded.

"Damn Max, you've got star quality."
Kyle is clearly impressed by Max's Idol like performance.

"Thanks Kyle."
Max takes the compliment as humbly as he can. The little shit!

And then, just when Michael thinks the evening can't get any nuttier, there's a knock on the door. He goes to open it and finds to his shock that it's Isabel.

"Well, what brings you here?" That's all Michael needs; a woman over while the guys are behaving more like women.

Isabel waltzes into the house leaving Michael at the door staring at her with his mouth open. She makes it to the den when she utters,
"Alex called me and told me he'd be here. Since the girls aren't in town, I decided to come by and see what you clowns are up to."

She sees that all the guys are offended by what she said so she makes amends the only way she knows how,
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean you honey." Of course she's talking to Alex. The clown slur still applies to everyone else in the room.

"So, what are you guys doing? Should I shut my eyes?" She starts to laugh as she places her hands mockingly over her face.

"Oh sit down!" Kyle pushes her softly onto the nearest couch.

Max informs her,
"If you must know Iz, we're doing Karaoke tonight."
Energized by the last song, he looks through the song list again and picks one last song.

Isabel can't believe what she just heard but instead of making the guys more upset she decides to sit down, shut up, and enjoy the show.

Before Max begins he states,
"This song is dedicated to my beautiful, delectable wife. I wish she were here so I could do unmentionable things to her, but unfortunately she's not."
He shrugs his shoulders and lowers his head.

Then he shouts into the microphone,
"Liz, this is for you baby!"

"Max, are you drunk?" Isabel thinks about getting up and going back home but decides to stay.

"Yes, I'm drunk off the sweet nectar of love!"

" HIT IT!"

The song starts to play and the guys crack up from the first bar of music they hear. They wonder why on Earth Max picked this song but they find themselves helpless to avoid joining him....even Michael!

<center>I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
</center>

The guys join in to shout the catch phrase of the song,

<center>Man, I feel like a woman!</center>

"Oh my God, you guys are drunk!" She starts laughing hysterically and then Kyle takes a seat next to her on the couch. That stops her laughter instantly. Isabel is wary of Kyle because she never knows what he will do or say. And today he doesn't disappoint. In defense she starts to back away from him slowly.

Oblivious to what she's doing he asks,
"Hey I wonder what the girls are doing in Hollywood."

Isabel puts in her two cents.
"If I know them as well as I think I do, I'd say that everyone is behaving themselves but Tess. But, If the LA vice squad hasn't called you yet, I guess she's conducting herself as best she can."

Then Kyle says something that only he or Tess could say,
"Well I hope she's not dicking some guy or girl."

Isabel is struck dumb by the comment.
"What....what are you talking about? How can Tess do that if she has no...you know."

Then a mischievous grin forms on her face.
"Kyle, is there something I don't know?"

Kyle laughs,
"Oh she's all woman but a woman who owns a strap-on. She's been trying to use it on me for some time. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that if that's what floats your boat. I just prefer to have the dick doing the dicking and not being dicked."

Suddenly Isabel gets a look on her face like she's going to be violently ill.
"Ewww, oh my god, I have go home! ALEX, are you coming?"

Alex nods and he helps an almost fainting Isabel out the door. Michael watches them leave thinking two down...."

Just then Max thinks to himself, Thank God we didn't go to a karaoke club and get caught acting so stupid. He has no idea of the twisted conversation his cousin and Kyle had.

<center>CLICK CLICK CLICK</center>

Max, Kyle and Michael are unaware that there is someone else in the house. It was so much racket going on with the singing that nobody heard Miria when she came in from the library. She caught all of them in the act with the digital camera Maria bought her before leaving for Hollywood. The flash and the sound of the camera startles the guys almost sober. Kyle stares at Miria lackadaisically, but does nothing. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that nothing embarrasses him. Michael figures he can bribe her out of the pictures later.

Miria breezes into the room to declare triumphantly in between chuckles,
"Mom would never believe you guys were together singing dorky songs and dancing around without these pictures."

She holds up the camera with a huge grin while I've got your assesplays in her head and she does a little dance. Now that is just what her mom would do. But Maria would actually sing I've got your asses loud and clear.

Ah genetics!

So, it seems that at this moment, Max is the only one who cares enough to want to bribe Miria out of the pictures. He gives his "niece" his best megawatt smile and the saccharine- fest begins.
"Sweets, honey, sugar; you're not gonna show those pictures to your mother or Auntie Liz are you?"

Miria looks up at him with a calculating grin to exclaim,
"That's exactly what I plan to do!"
Ohhhh, her mother would be so proud!

Max tries his best to change her mind.
"But sugar lump, your mother and aunt will never let me live it down if you do. Do you want your favorite uncle humiliated? Don't you love me?"
Max gives her the saddest eyes he can produce.

Miria informs him,
"You know I love you Uncle Max, but these pictures are priceless. If I play my cards right, I can convince the Rents to buy me the exact car I want and earlier than they want to. I doubt Mom has ever seen Daddy shake it up like he did tonight. Don't you see; I've got the world in this camera."
She waves the camera in his face.

"Hey, I've got an idea that will work for both of us."
Max tells her, she laughs and agrees to his suggestion.

Max and Miria go into Maria's computer and uses Photoshop to crop him out of the pictures. Then they email the doctored pictures to my computer. Maria, Tess and I have one of the best laughs of our lives at Michael, Kyle and Alex's expense with Max managing to save face.

Ah, but he just thinks he did. You see, Miria managed to salvage one original picture, and email it to me. So, now I have something to use when I need to deflate Max's gargantuan ego.

My God-daughter is quite a girl!

P.S: Miria got the car she wanted; a gold Mazda MX-5 Miata .

TBC
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Today, we've finished assembling the cast and are ready for the official script run through.
Hollywood, along with Maria and Tess was shocked that instead of using A-list actresses to play the girls and I, we picked four total unknowns.

As a matter of fact, the only person that has any kind of name recognition in the cast is Mason, the actor I hand picked to play "Studly".
I need to be perfectly honest with you though, Maria and Tess had their idea of who the actor should be but there was no way in the world that my favorite actor wasn't going to get that part.

Today the four actresses meet Mason,the girls and I. The first person to make it in is a petite brunette. She looks like she just came home from a night of heavy duty partying.

She's got bags under her eyes and her clothes and hair are disheveled. She walks up to the producer and whispers in his ear. He moves away from her a bit and then points her over to me.

She takes slow and metered steps my way and then holds out her hand.
"Hi, I'm Sheri Arrington. You're Liz Parker right?"

WHEW!!! I can see why the producer stepped away from her. She smells like she literally spent the night in a frat house keg.
"Hello, pleased to meet you. Um, are you ok? I have to say that you seem out of it today."

The pretty girl starts to apologize. Yeah I said the girl that will play me is pretty.
"Oh sorry Ms. Parker but my college had the homecoming dance last night. I had every intention of leaving early but then all my friends were there. I guess you can say I burned the candle at both ends."

She takes my hand and tries to assure me,
"Please don't worry, this won't happen again. I need just job to pay for my last year of school. The powers that big manages to jack up the tuition every year."

"Nod remembering how it was. Thank goodness I had a scholarship for all four years. I sympathize with her but as a boss on this project I have to be firm.
"I hope so Sheri. Your audition was flawless and I'd hate to lose you. I need actors I can depend on, ok?"

"She nods without saying a word, so I go on to tell her,
"Well at least you're early, so why don't you get a cup of coffee and get yourself together before everyone else arrives.

"Ok Ms. Parker, and thank you Ms. Parker."

"Please call me Liz," I tell her.

Sheri nods her head and heads for the restroom to freshen up.

Wow, I have to admit that the girl could be my twin! I admit it, she could be my younger, perkier twin. My college Doppelganger. I'm sure she's doing the things I didn't do until I met Max.

Ah, to be young and in love with a sex god, but I digress. Sheri and I are even the same height. It's a good thing he isn't here, I certainly wouldn't want him to get us confused.

The next to arrive is Mason. He looks gorgeous in a novelty shirt with Save me, I'm a human trapped in an alien body on it with slouchy jeans. He looks so much like Max that I almost have to keep myself from jumping him. Good thing his eyes aren't hazel and he's not as ripped as my baby is.

Anyhoo, he enters the studio uttering,
"Hello everybody, lovely day isn't it?"

Yes it is, I think to myself as Mason walks over to the crafts table for a cup of coffee. I don't think I've hidden my lust well enough, because Maria doesn't hesitate to tell me so.

"Hey Liz, you've got drool all over your chin."

She laughs and continues,
"But I can totally understand. He looks a lot like Max, right down to that ass of steel."

I crook my eyebrow in amazement.
"Maria, I didn't know you noticed."

"Chica, I'm married and very much in love, but not dead."
She laughs and bumps my hip.

I had to laugh on that one. Just then Mason approaches us.
"Good morning Ms. Parker, oops I mean Liz."

"Yes it is a good morning Mason."
I'm unaware that I'm staring at him until Maria nudges me.
"Chica, I would like to meet your new friend if you don't mind."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Maria. Where oh where are my manners? Maria Deluca-Guerin this is Mason
Burns. He used to be the head alien on that show I loved back in the nineties."

Maria throws her hand out and says to my embarrassment,
"Pleased to meet you Mason. My friend here had a major Jones for you. Good thing she's very happily married; right Liz?"

I move as close to her as I can without anybody noticing and step on her foot so hard that she hollers.
"Oh Maria, it was no need to tell Mason that. Yes, I am happily married."

Mason tells us,
"He's a lucky man whoever he is."

Ok, that remark of his got me hot!

He continues,
" Guerin, you wouldn't happen to be related to Michael Guerin the hockey star would you Maria?"

"Yep, he's my husband. You into hockey Mason?"

"Yeah but my girlfriend hates it."

"Don't know her but I like her already. Liz, why don't you ask Mason to bring her here so we can meet her?"

"Yeah why don't you do that Mason," I tell him as I glare at her

Mason informs us,
"Actually there's no need for that, you see the girl cast in the "Tess" role is my girlfriend. Small world isn't it?"

Yeah and getting smaller everyday, too small! Just then Mason's girlfriend enters the room.

Wow, this girl is going to play Tess? I started to giggle so much that everybody thought I was losing my mind. The girl who was cast specifically to play the Jezebel of New York is totally prim and proper! I mean she's virginal in a pink colored cashmere twin set and matching silk skirt. Her hair is in a neat ponytail and her makeup is flawless. This girl would make Sandra Dee look like a harlot.

She makes it up to the group and greets us.
"Good morning everyone, I'm Emily Raines."
She gives Mason a chaste kiss on the cheek. He breaks out into an I'm so in love goofy grin.

The girl also has a posh English accent. Wow! I can't wait to see her in action. She's one hellava actress.

Always in the mood to start shit, Maria takes a good look at the girl and then her eyes wander over to where Tess is. She finds her deep in conversation with a hunky guy we've never seen before. She shakes her head and asks a favor of Emily.
"Hey,do me a favor and interrupt the conversation that blonde over there is having with that guy and get acquainted."

"Alright if you wish."
She kisses Mason again and heads over there. Of course you know that Tess doesn't like the interruption at all. And when Emily points and tells her that Maria sent her there, you know there will be hell to pay. While Tess is doing lewd hand gestures to Maria from across the room another actress walks into the studio.

Next to arrive is the woman that's going to play Isabel. She's just as beautiful as Izzie but she seems a lot more laid back. She comes over to us with a motorcycle helmet in her hand and clad in a black leather jump suit. It gets even more interesting when she opens her mouth.
"How the hell are ya, I'm Kate Hagen."

I must tell you that I'm about to burst on the inside. I can see Isabel looking Kate over and fuming because she's not a posh New York sophisticate. I can also see her politely urge the producer, director and I into an empty room so she can have her rant fest. But she's not here and the show must go on!

"So where are you from Kate?" I think I know from the accent, but I have to be sure.

"I'm from Brooklyn, New York. Ya know, when I first started acting, I thought I'd do Broadway plays and shit like dat. But my agent told me ta get my ass on a plane to la la land if I wanted ta make da bookoo bucks."

"Smart agent!" Maria exclaims while trying not to laugh right in the girl's face. She knows that wouldn't be a good thing to do since Kate is every bit as tall and built as solid as Izzie.

Don't get me wrong though, Maria would take on Goliath if she felt threatened. That's my girl! Yep, right now Maria is in a good mood but that's about to change.

Last but not least the girl that's going to play "Maria" sashays in. Maria sees the girl but can't believe what she it. She rubs her eyes and she wants to wash the lenses of her glasses, but she doesn't wear glasses.

This girl looks like she time warped her way here from Woodstock! She's dressed head to toe in beige, and then it gets worst. She's got on a flowing blouse and long swinging skirt with uneven hem.

She even has the nerve to have on beige thigh high boots with beige leg warmers partially covering the bottom of them. I gotta tell you, that girl reminded me of that singer from Fleetwood Mac. Well, at least she decided to break up the beige with a little color.

She has pink colored papers in her hands and she made sure she handed one to each of us. Then she introduces herself,
"Hi, My name is Lyric."
She chuckles and I want to as Maria stares this poor girl down with her mouth open.

She continues,
"Well, that's the name I wish my mom would have given me. Anyway, I was at a global warming action meeting when I realized that I had an important appointment. I'm so sorry if I'm late. Did I miss anything?"
Then gives us the peace sign.

"Oh no, you're right on time actually," I tell her while watching Maria continue to gawk at her.

Alright that's it! I raise my voice to get everyone's attention.
"Ok, why don't we all gather at the table and go over the script."
This is gonna be some day.

The first run through was a success and the producer and director feels that we have everything needed to start filming the movie. Wouldn't you know it, on the studio lot they have stages that look uncannily like the places the girls and I frequented in college? They've even made a set that looks exactly like Tess' brownstone.

Well, the girls and I have been spending time with the actresses in an effort for them to portray us properly. Mason on the other hand was left to go it alone. After the script run through, he told me that he needed to
discuss Max's character in detail in order to inhabit the role. Always happy to oblige, we start having lunch and hanging around the set together.

It's all perfectly innocent until one beautiful day, a nasty photographer catches us together at a restaurant around the corner from the studio. To my horror it ends up as a tabloid item:

Star of nineties teen show caught with mystery woman..

Of course, Max doesn't know Mason from Adam and doesn't read the rumor rags. But someone very close to him does and will make him aware of the tabloid article.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Back in New York

Yep, I'm a tabloid item and wouldn't you know it, Isabel is an avid tabloid reader. She buys one in particular and reads it the way some people read the Bible. Well she buys this week's paper and reads all the gory details (LIES).

Without hesitation she runs right to Max at the house with the news.
"Hey Max, having a good day?"

He's in his office at home looking through his desk looking for papers. It's clear he's agitated.
"No, and it's because I'm trying to get some work done here and get in touch with my wife."

He pokes his head up to read Isabel's face.
"Why, have you spoken to her?"

Oh this isn't gonna go down good.

Isabel has a seat and places the paper behind her while thinking of the right thing to say.
"No..no, but I have something to show you."

She bids him to sit down.
"But before I do, I want you to remember that Liz loves you and Hollywood is a place of lies and make believe...."

Max looks up at her and asks promptly,
"Iz, what the hell are you babbling about?"

She takes the paper from behind her back, hands it to him and waits for the sonic boom. Yes, Max is livid as he reads the headline. He peers at the picture of me in the company of another man and spits out,
"What the hell is this?"
He pushes the paper Isabel's way without letting it go, then he stares at it one last time before he tears it into shreds like a dog would a raw hide bone.

Isabel tells him in all sincerity,
"I'm not sure, but I know it's not what the paper is trying to make it out to be."

That's my Izzie!

Ok, let me explain my husband's rage. You see, he's not livid because it seems I'm into another man. Of course, that would be bad enough, but it's the actor aspect that really pisses him off.

Max is of the opinion that male actors are nothing more than pretty boy fakes who have to portray other people to have a personality. So to him, the possibility of my spending time with or actually liking an actor is all together more insulting than just having a crush on an average Joe.

Isabel knows I would never cheat on her cousin and that the tabloid article is one big hunk of hog head cheese. She urges Max to go to LA and get the truth, then she clears her schedule to come along. DUH! she's supposed to be there with us anyway. Wow, I had no idea that she was gonna bring hell's fury along with her.

As Max makes arrangements to come to LA, his mind travels back to how he felt when the Ex came to New York and we broke up over it.

Remember the Ex?

<center>~Flashback~</center>

He answers the door and stares at the guys wondering why they're there. He’s looking like Grizzly Adams about the face, with grungy hair, crumpled clothes and a cigarette pursed snuggly between his lips.

“Max is that you?”
Michael asks taken by surprise by the sight of the normally well turned out Max looking almost like a skid row bum.

“What?”
The beginnings of a frown forms on Max’s face.
Taking his cigarette into his right hand, he blows smoke rings while leaning into his doorframe.

“I had no idea you smoked.”
Alex utters in between coughs.

Max gestures for the guys to come inside.
“Its not something I do regularly.”

Without saying a word he places the cigarette back between his lips. Once inside, the guys’ ears and senses are assaulted by a haunting melody.

After taking a few steps into the house and surveying the area, Alex deduces,
Damn this house needs to be aired out and cleaned.

Michael on the other hand feels quite at home with the smell and clutter. He shoves some clothes from a seat on to the floor and sits down.

Pizza and Chinese food boxes have taken up residence on the living room table along with a mound of cigarette butts in a sterling silver ashtray. Empty and full Corona bottles are congregating around the couch area.

<center>~~~~</center>

I can't go through that again, Max tells himself.

Not wanting Diane to think or say something disparaging about me, Max asked his mother to take care of Christian for a few days under the guise of going out of town on business. Then Izzie found out that Max's father is currently using the jet on business. So, the LA trip is delayed one day.

Do I need to tell you that one day delay was enough time to turn a trip for two into a group outing like the Vegas trip? Isabel persuades Alex and asks Michael and Kyle if they'd like to go and see Maria and Tess. Of course they said yes, and now it's just one big dysfunctional family waiting to board a corporate jet.

Michael gets home to break to Miria the news that he's going to LA and leaving her with Diane. To make things as easy as possible, he decides to tell her at dinner. To sweeten the blow, he picks up all her favorite things right down to the double chocolate cake she and Maria loves from their favorite neighborhood restaurant.

Nope, Michael can't boil water!

So the moment of truth arrives at dessert time when he tells her,
"Sweetie, I'm going to see your mother in LA. Since you have school, you'll be staying at Christian's grandmother's house with him."

That stops her just as she was about to take her first bite of her cake. The fork is still angling for her lips as she gives Michael her best daughter glare.
"But Daddy, I wanna go see Mom with you. What about coaching the hockey team?"

"Honey, I don't want you to miss any school, this is your senior year. Oh, and I've spoken to your principal to tell him that I'll start coaching when I get back in town."

Michael gives her his best Daddy loves you expression as he continues,
What I need you to do is get the word out about the team. We have to be sure there are people who actually want to play."

Understandably, Miria is in sulk mode. She finally lets go of her fork and declares,
"I want you to know that I'm not happy about this Daddy, but there's nothing I can do. Will you at least bring me back a souvenir?"

Michael grabs his daughter's hand,
"Of course I will honey. Do me a favor and be as nice as you can to Diane, ok?"

"Ok Daddy,but Mrs. Evans is always trying to turn me into a clone of Aunt Isabel. I don't like that!"

Miria had her fingers crossed behind her back when she said she'd try. The few times she's been to Diane's house she tried to change her wardrobe and get her to wear perfume. Don't get me wrong, Miria is all girl but she prefers to be more spice girl than girlie girl.

Michael continues,
"Yeah but she means well honey. You know, if you weren't so strong willed I'd worry about having you there. Actually it's her I feel sorry for."

Me too Michael, me too!

The same thing happened at my house with Max and the kids, well just about. When Max told Christian that he'll be leaving for LA without him, he was upset...until he found out that Miria will be staying at his grandma's with him. Yes, he thinks he's going to be able to score some much needed points with her. I just hope that he doesn't make her beat him until he's black and blue.

Yes he is persistent and he doesn't take no for an answer. Now I wonder where he got that from?

Oh and we can't forget my precious little Gabby. She too was upset when she found out her daddy was going out of town without her but not for the reasons you would think. After she realized that she couldn't come see me, she went into a ME-fest.

"Daddy, who's gonna read me a story and sing me a song every night?"

Max gestures for her to sit on his lap.
"Your grandma will be glad to do that. She loves taking care of you."
He gives her a loving kiss on the cheek.

Gabbby in turn gives Max the most serious "are you crazy" look a little girl can produce at her age and declares,
"But Daddy, Grandma can't sing. I don't like it when she sings and her teeth makes funny noises when she reads to me."

Oh, and it doesn't stop there! Let me tell you, Gabby jumps out of Max's arms to have a good old fashioned temper tantrum. She even threatens to hold her breath. So, Max does what he always does to calm her down, he sings to her. That and his promise to buy her that purse that cousin Isabel has that she loves.

Ha ha, he thought that since he had such an easy time with Christian that Gabby would be a piece of cake...angel food cake. Right, well I think I should start praying for the little boy that ends up with her when they grow up right now! He's gonna need a lot of love and understanding.

While back in LA, Maria, Tess and I are at the studio as usual. I'm trying to get in touch with Max. Of course I want to tell my sexy husband that I love him and gossip about the actress that's going to play Isabel. Man, I figured that with land lines and cell phones, reaching out to touch someone would be a lot easier these days. I guess I was wrong.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you what's going on with us and the actresses that's playing us. Maria made up her mind that she hated Lyric on sight. It's sad really because Lyric goes out of her way to be as careful with her portrayal and on set treatment of Maria as she can.

Tess thinks that Emily playing her is one big cosmic joke. She took one good look at her and high tailed it to the director and producer. She told them that she didn't think that Emily could capture her sensuality and fire. Mason on the other hand was quick to tell Tess that Emily is more than up to the challenge. Actually what he said was that Emily is good at making him beg for the goodies he ain't tasted yet.

When it comes to Kate, the girl playing Isabel, we all just stare at her in awe. We wonder how could a girl be so beautiful and so boyish at the same time. One day we had a break in filming and wouldn't you know it, Kate took it upon herself to get out of costume and fix her motorcycle. When she got through, there was oil all over her!

Nobody was aware of it until she was needed for a scene and couldn't be found. You should have seen the look on her face as she fiddled around with that bike while singing,She Works Hard For the Money by Donna Summer.

Which brings me to the actress playing me. Ms. Sheri straightened up her act from the first meeting when she smelled like she slept in a keg. She's brought me flowers and candy and even my very favorite dessert, Chocolate chip cookies. Now how can you not like a girl like that!

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!