The Stud & the girls (A&I, CC; Adult)Ch 15, 12/12 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

The Stud & the girls (A&I, CC; Adult)Ch 15, 12/12 [WIP]

Post by chanks_girl »

Title: The Stud & the girls
Author: chanks_girl
Disclaimer: "Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended."
Couples/Category: A&I, CC
Rating: ADULT
Summary: After seeing Isabel flirting with Grant, Alex left the Crashdown. Walking through the streets of Roswell, he met someone.

Author's Note: This story bases on the Stargazer challenge by killjoy. The main couple is A&I but there will be mild UC (but not too much).The story will contain some events of the second season but I decided to not imply FUTURE MAX because it wouldn't work with the plot for the story.

Link to challenge: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... &start=190

CHAPTER I: MEETING THE NEW GIRL

>>What the hell is she doing? I think, I just died and I went straight to hell. Why is she doing this? How can she flirt in front of me?<< These were just a few of the thoughts, which went through Alex Whitman’s mind. It had started with sitting in the Crashdown and ended with being empty.

It has been a few hours ago that Alex Whitman’s former girlfriend Isabel Evans has said that she didn’t want to be with him or any other guy. There was no way that Isabel wanted a relationship with anyone. But no, lucky Alex has been the witness for Isabel’s hypocrisy: a guy walked into the Crashdown, then he came to Alex’ and Isabel’s table then Isabel and the guy had started the play of flirting. He sat there and Isabel flirted as if she wasn’t aware of him.

After that, Alex has left the restaurant. He walked around with no certain direction. His goal was to get away.

Alex has never felt a pain like this before. At first, there was the tightening in his chest then the feeling that somebody gripped his heart out. Secondly, the ugly pain went to his guts and Alex can literally feel how his guts turn and twist and burn, all at once. Alex feels numb. It was the way, he felt.
There was nothing else. Nothing around Alex existed anymore.
It was just cruel that she had done it in front of him, that she had done it at all after that bloody speech Isabel has given him and would give him on and on and on and on…Every time he would approach her he would hear her words in his mind. Every time he wanted to be nice, she’d think he was hitting on her. Every time would be the same.
In the end, he would be the one who got hurt. In addition, no one was there to tell him that he was wrong.
For now, Alex feels numb.

His numbness became anger. An emotion he rarely felt. It got stronger and stronger and again Alex wondered why she had done it. It hurt too much to think or to feel anything else than anger. However, his anger just hid his broken heart. Alex was both angry and sad if that was possible. Until, he felt nothing.

It was already after sunset and it was still warm. It wasn’t usual that the nights were warm but tonight there was something special in the air. Alex didn’t realize anything he just kept walking. His steps weren’t the usual long strides. They were little steps and they looked as if he wore weights around his ankles. It was his shattered heart. Alex just walked.
Alex walked through the streets of Roswell without knowing where he should or could go. He just walked. He walked to get away. He walked to forget. He walked to feel. He wanted to walk until he would feel again. Anything, any emotion that told he would be alive. He didn’t care what emotion he needed to feel, he just wanted to feel anything.

There was a mild pain in his feet but that wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted something else that brought back to life. He still walked.
Alex didn’t realize his surroundings. It was his numbness, which didn’t let him feel any emotion.

Alex’ feet took him to the park. He kept walking until Alex ran into someone. In that moment, Alex noticed that he held someone in his arms. In that moment, Alex realized that it was night. It was now that Alex looked down to the girl in his arms and starred. He didn’t know what to say. Therefore, the only way he acted was to open and close his mouth but nothing came out. He did this motion six times until the girl said, “As much as I enjoy being in the arms of a cute guy, who I don’t know but it would be really better to give me my body back or I can just hurt you really, really bad. So tell me, what you prefer.”

“Your body.” Alex replied dumbfounded. Well, after the girl’s threat, it was the only answer he could think of. He wasn’t even sure if he was thinking. It was the feeling of her body against his own that caused him to stop thinking and focusing on the well- built body in his arms.
He could tell that she had a slim body by the feeling of her body pressed against his own; her shoulders were a little bit broader than usual girl shoulders but they fit her body structure; he could say that her height was a little bit more than 5’8” (she was taller than Isabel was). In addition, the girl had slender hands and fingers that were also long and slender and pressed against his chest.
He could recognize- without looking and only referring to her height- that she had very long and fine legs. After finishing keeping his mind busy with her body features, Alex released her slowly.

“Thanks for giving me my body back. Now it would be nice to know who you are. Therefore, I know how I should call you because I don’t think you would like it if I call you “The boy who wants my body”. Moreover, an other reason is that I like to know whom I’m speaking with. So… “

“Oh hmm… you’re welcome… for your body. I mean, well what I mean is I’m sorry for running into you and …and …me well me ohm….” stuttered Alex and didn’t really know how to act. He was mesmerized by her appearance. He felt that she had an attractive body but it was now that Alex could see after releasing the girl out of his arms: She’s damn hot.

“Jesus, just tell me your name. That is not hard. I tell you my name and then you tell me yours. Alright?”

Looking into her face, the first feature Alex recognized were her dark green eyes. They were hypnotizing. Next, her lips looked very appealing. They were red and juicy. They looked very kissable and then Alex noticed the girl had told him something. All he could do was nodding.

“Good, I’m Emily McMahon. I’m new in this town and you’re the first person I met. So now it would be nice to meet someone who could be considered normal in this alien fucked up town.” No reaction. “Gee, you’re hard to get to go along. Or is difficult for you to hear and understand me though you have those huge ears.” said Emily her voice rising a little bit. She was already a bit annoyed and frustrated by Alex’ unwillingness but she wore a little smile on her lips.
Another sexy feature Alex noticed next to her lips.

“HEY. They aren’t huge. They fit the size of my head.” Alex protested feeling insulted. It was now that the boy realized what he said and wished the earth would swallow him. It could not get more embarrassing. How could the words leave his mouth? How could he think of that crappy answer? FUCK was his only thought. He was blushing furiously because of his remark. He stared with wide eyes at the girl standing opposite him with arms crossed over her chest and a stern and intense look in her eyes but he could say that there was an amused twinkle in her beautiful eyes. There was something about her. He just couldn’t put his finger on it. Now wasn’t the moment to think of that as he remembered the girl’s pissed off look. It would be really better Alex would react to Emily’s words before she would bodily harm him. Forgetting that Alex embarrassed himself in front of her Alex answered with a bright smile but with a nervous voice
“My name is Alex Whitman. And again I want to say sorry for running into you and WELCOME TO ROSWELL, Capital of the alien craziness and the world’s biggest fucked up tourist trap.” The last part said in an exaggerated voice letting the nervousness vanish and being replaced by sarcasm.

“Hmm, yeah…Thanks. You see my joy knows no borders for being here.” The new girl also said in a sarcastic voice. She was surprised at the boy’s reply, which sounded exaggerated and hearing a hint of sadness and hurt covered by sarcasm. Emily didn’t think too much about it.
Alex had a little nervous smile on his lips and just kept starring on Emily. She was a beautiful girl. Long legs that seemed to be endless; then her upper body was also well-built but Alex tried not to look too long especially at her chest. After all, he was a gentleman and his parents and Liz and Maria taught him to be respectful towards women. He really tried now.

“Do you enjoy checking me out?”

Heat. Hearing her blurting out that question let the heat creep up from top to toe. His body burnt. Again, he wished the earth would swallow him but as usual when it came to girls and embarrassing himself in front of them, it wouldn’t happen.

“I..I..I …Well… wasn’t…You…What?” Man, how he wished to be invincible.

“I asked if you were enjoying checking me out especially my chest, you know.”

“What!? I wasn’t..” was Alex’ poorly reply, his head dropped down and fixing his eyes on the floor.

“Oh hell and how you were starring at my boobs, tits, breast ..Call them how you want but you were starring.” Emily confronted Alex who looked very uncomfortable and wore a pained expression letting his head slightly drop down. On the other hand, Emily wore a victorious smirk.

The day couldn’t get any shittier. But yes, it was possible. Right now, standing in Roswell’s city park and explaining to a girl who caught him starring at her chest why he did what he did. It was now that Alex found his voice again, which sounded like the voice of a little boy who just caught having his hand in the cookie jar.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to. Normally I do not act like that when I meet a beautiful and attractive girl…” and again the heat crept up. What was wrong? Sure, she was beautiful and attractive but he never would speak like that to a girl who he didn’t know at all.

“Thanks for the compliment. And stop blushing, you look like a siren in action.” Emily responded in a commanding tone. She watched Alex intensively.
She liked his face, his facial features. It shone warmth she never saw before. It reflected a certain security, which you looked for your whole life and would be happy to find it. She immediately liked Alex. His whole charisma fascinated her: it was warm, secure, friendly etc. Normally, Emily wasn’t into the MR. NICE GUY- type of boy. She liked the bad boys. Alex was different and she liked that. He was damn cute and attractive even for his lean and lanky body structure. Maybe, there was something special about this boy. Putting two fingers under Alex’ chin to lift it and to look into his eyes, which she found incredibly beautiful, Emily told him in a sexy voice and leaning a little forward so that their faces were just a few inches apart.
“Well, Alex Whitman I forgive you for checking me out but as much fun as this encounter was, I have to go. Maybe I see you soon again. Bye, cutie.” Before she walked away, Emily winked at him. Turning around she went the way back she came.

Alex stood. He just stood there as if he was glued to his spot. Her touch. Her tender touch electrified him in every part of his body. It made Alex alive. He felt alive again. He felt again after countless hours of numbness, emptiness. As Alex saw Emily walking away, he now realized what she was wearing: a very very short skirt, which hardly covered her behind but it gave a perfect look at her sexy long legs; in the dim streetlight, Alex noticed that next to her sexy legs, Emily had also a sexy back. She wore a halter-neck top, which gave a perfect view of her back. Then, he saw it: her tattoo. The girl was already a bit too far away but he could say that it looked like a crucifix but wasn’t really sure. It was placed between her shoulder blades. Definitely sexy. Maybe next time, he would get a closer view at her back.
Especially if she would put her hair in a ponytail like now. She had dark brown hair with a few bright cooper coloured highlights. It fit her perfectly.
Probably he would meet her at school or somewhere else in this small town. Alex was looking forward to a second encounter with the new girl.

With that thought, Alex started walking again. He was heading towards the Crashdown but as he arrived at the restaurant, he stopped abruptly. She was there. Isabel Evans. He saw her sitting in one of the booths with Tess and Michael. He couldn’t walk in and pretend that everything was alright.
After her play earlier, he decided to go home.
Seeing her again brought the uncomfortable feeling back as if his body was going to implode because of his pain, his anger and the hurt he felt every time he thought of the scene in the Crashdown. Right now, he wanted to go home and forget the day.
Last edited by chanks_girl on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:39 am, edited 40 times in total.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

The Stud and the girls (A&I;CC) Ch 2 05-11-07

Post by chanks_girl »

Stargazer’s Delight: Thank you for your FB and I’m glad that you liked the part about Alex’ feelings. It was important to me to show how it felt for him during and after the Crashdown scene and it hasn’t been shown on the show. I’m also glad that you liked their encounter and there will be many more. And Alex as BAD BOY, we’ll see…..

Killjoy: Thanks for your FB. Good to see that you like my characterization of Emily.

Sternbetrachter: Well, it is a story about our STUD and I think that the title sounds somewhat funny. Even if Emily is the Bad Girl, she is not blind and knows what is good. And yeah, there won’t be a striptease for Isabel this time. But maybe for someone else.

Mt Gazer: Thanks for your FB

Flamehair: Thanks for FB.

AN: The story is mainly a Gazerstory, therefore I decided to use some events of the second season and some not. That means there will be no FUTURE MAX disaster because I’m not in the mood to write anything depressing about the M&L relationship. M&L as a happy couple fit better into this story.

Here is a link to show how Emily might be looking:
http://cache.kotaku.com/gaming/jessica_alba_12.jpg

Here is killjoy’s link to a pic:
http://www.celebsrc.com/ViewImage.php?ImageIndex=660

CHAPTER II: CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH THE FEMALE KIND

It was a wonderful morning in the famous town of Roswell: the sun was shining; there was no single cloud in the sky; it seemed everything was in peace. For now, there were no alien threats. For now. It was a few days ago that the aliens were able to get Michael out of jail and distract the Feds of believing that aliens killed a human being and buried him in the desert. It was the usual business. Yup, the kids had a normal life.
Yeah; it was a usual calm morning in good old Roswell. Every citizen was safe, thanks to Sheriff Valenti. There was no earth-shattering catastrophe that could destroy this idyll of a little safe town. Well, it was safe for 42, 284 people and the remaining 9 people were happy when they have a few days of peace.

Alex woke up at 10am. He got out of bed, took his shower, shaved, and got dressed. He took his time. It was the last day before school was going to start again. On his last day as a free student, he decided to enjoy the day. There was nothing, which could destroy his good mood. His goal for today was to enjoy and relax. Just being a normal teenage boy.
Making his way to the kitchen, Alex noticed that he was alone. There was no single sound in the whole house. He didn’t really expect to find his parents at home. His parents were as usual on a business trip.
Heading to the fridge and looking at the contents, Alex was in the mood for cereals; he just didn’t want to cook. Taking the milk out of the fridge for his cereals and the bottle of orange juice, getting the bowl and a spoon, he took his seat at the table. Sitting down, pouring the milk over the cereals and pouring some orange juice into his glass, Alex was ready to enjoy his breakfast. Suddenly there was a loud BANG and again BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG. It went on for thirty seconds until Alex stopped banging his head on the table. All he wanted was to have a quiet breakfast and enjoy the last day of his holidays. But no, he just couldn’t forget the events of the previous night. He remembered the thin line between happiness and pain, which existed in a teenaged boy’s life. Last night, the latter emotion came crushing down on him. He couldn’t stop the pain, which increased; he couldn’t stop the hurt; he couldn’t stop the heartache, which took control over him in that moment. It didn’t stop. Sitting alone at the table, he felt how every single fibre in his body tensed up. Alex only felt the sharp pain, which made him remembering the last night’s events.
_______

LAST NIGHT

The group came together to celebrate getting Michael out of the jail and in addition, they were able to prevent that the FBI could get a hold on Michael and the other aliens.
Max, Liz, Maria, Michael, Tess, Isabel and Alex were normal teens who wanted to celebrate. It should be a funny and happy night. Well, for Alex it became a pretty shitty party. The party wasn’t going on for even an hour and he had to hear how great a certain geologist was. It was Alex’ luck sitting at the same table with Tess and Isabel. It was almost disgusting how smitten Isabel was about that guy. Grant Sorenson. He was a guy who’s digging in dirt. What the hell was sexy about that?

During the whole night, the only things Alex had to hear was, “He’s travelling all around the world… He has so wonderful deep brown eyes… yada yada”

It was hard enough to hear that stupid speech two days ago. The only thought that crossed Alex mind was that Isabel lied to him. She looked him in the eyes and simply lied. Alex was fed up with her for tonight. He decided to help Maria with the drinks. He hoped this task would distract him.

The girls were dancing and he just watched her. How could a beautiful being be so cruel? Alex knew that Isabel was not an Ice Princess. It was just an act to keep herself save. It was her way to hide her fears. He knew that she never could be this could-hearted bitch she pretended to be. During their short relationship Isabel showed many times that, she was a caring person. Now, there was nothing. She just pushed him away. Even Alex didn’t really know how long he could take her actions. It hurt too deep and too much.

He watched her. He tried to find the girl he knew. There was nothing.

Alex’ thoughts became disturbed, as Max came running into the Crashdown; he was covered in blood and he told them all that their new enemies killed Nasedo and they were going to get the hybrids.

As usual, the aliens pushed the humans away.

They only needed us to feel important and wanted.

She doesn’t need you, thought Alex, who was still sitting at the kitchen table. A small sigh escaped his lips. He started to eat his breakfast. He would later decide what to do on this fine day.

After having breakfast and spending some time on cleaning his room, Alex decided to drive to the mall. Spending some time in the music store and then in the bookstore would distract his mind. It was getting too much. It was suffocating to live in this mess. It was funny to think that something was suffocating Alex. He was the one who was told that he suffocated her. He was the one who was hurt. It was always him. It was never someone else but him. He needed something to do. He needed to get out and clear his mind. It was almost ridiculous that his mind was always on Isabel Evans.

Freshen up and taking his car keys, Alex was on his way to the mall. Normally, he would ask if Liz and Maria wanted to go with him but he wasn’t in the mood for companions. He would visit them later in the Crashdown.

Arriving at the parking lot of the mall and making his way inside, Alex headed immediately towards the music store. He hoped to find new CDs or new sheets of music. While Alex drove to the mall, he decided to focus more on his music. He hoped with the new school year that THE WHITS would be able to get some gigs at the many parties, which would take place.

It was Alex’ way to deal with problems; it was his way to feel alive again. It was his way to feel again. He often drifted off into his little world, where there were no alien problems, there were no love problems with a certain blonde hybrid girl and in his little world, he wasn’t little geeky Alex C. Whitman; no, he was Alex Whitman: untouchable, famous and admired. He was important. In the real world, he was the geek of WRH; he was the tall, lanky, double-jointed boy who was pushed around by the jocks and mostly ignored by the girls. Yup, his life in the real world was great.

Almost two hours went by as Alex decided to buy some CDs and some new sheets of music. Paying and on his way out of the store, the teen kept his head bend and reading one of the sheets. He was deeply in thoughts during reading through the notes as he was about to leave and something heavy bumped into. Thanks to his fast reaction, Alex could prevent that the something hit the floor. Drifting back to the real world, Alex stood there with his long arms around somebody. Slowly looking down, he couldn’t believe his eyes. It was the last thing he thought would happen on this day.

“Hey cutie, are you following me?” It was her. The girl, he met a few days ago. It was that damn sexy girl. God, she felt so good in his arms, as if her body was made to fit his. Alex just starred into her chocolate-coloured eyes. It was now that Alex got a good look of her beautiful eyes. The night in the park, he didn’t really had the chance to admire her eyes. Truth had to be told, Alex was busy with keeping his eyes on another pair of her body around her middle. Well, he was a teenage boy who appreciated the sight of an attractive female being. Now Alex took his opportunity to look into her eyes. He starred. He still kept starring.

While Alex was lost in Emily’s eyes, she couldn’t believe that she again ran into him. Pressed hard against Alex’ body and her hands on his chest, she had to admit that he was well built. She could feel the contours of lean muscles of his upper body. Emily couldn’t resist and her eyes travelled to his face to memorize every facial feature: his beautiful green-gray-coloured eyes which had an intense expression that she never saw before in someone else’s eyes; next Emily fixed her eyes on his mouth, especially his lips and especially his lower lip, which looked very kissable. Emily wondered how it would feel to kiss the boy opposite her. God, next was his neck. It was a great invitation to place butterfly kisses on his skin along his Adam’s apple. Emily would love to kiss that spot.
Her eyes fell on Alex’ shoulders, which were broad and muscular. She knew, it wasn’t typical that a guy with a lanky body structure normally wouldn’t have such strong shoulders and….

“Do you enjoy checking me out?” Alex’ voice sounded, wearing a look of innocence on his face. After realizing that Emily’s eyes wandered down his body, he thought he could have a little bit fun and remembered her words the night they met. Expecting to see her embarrassed and feeling uncomfortable. He got surprised.

With a sexy a smirk on her face, Emily replied “Yeah, I have my fun. I must say, I like what I see but what I feel I like more. And you?”

“I must admit that I don’t check myself out. But I have to say that I also like what I feel.” Where the hell came that out? Alex was never that cocky towards anybody, especially towards girls. It was this girl. This girl in his arms made him say things, he would never say. What was it about her?
Sure, she was attractive. Sure, she had that certain charisma and he felt attracted to her but he really wasn’t sure what to do now considering some slightly increasing feelings.

“I see, you have your fun with my body, again. And is there anything for me to play with?” Emily asked with sweet sexy pout, which would make any man transform into a pool of goo. She loved to control the situation. She noticed, a deep red blush coming across Alex’ face after her comment. It was definitely a cute blush. She felt how Alex started to squirm in their embrace. Cute and shy, what else could she find out about him? He got her intrigued. It would be funny to see what else could happen.

“I have to go.” With that said, Alex loosened his grip on Emily and made his way out of the store as fast as he could.

Confusion crossed Emily’s face as she observed Alex’ leaving. The confusion disappeared after a split of a second after realizing what happened. “I get you.” Bending down she picked up the sheet of music that Alex dropped on the floor as they had ran into each other.

He walked fast. He walked very fast towards the parking lot. He couldn’t wait to get to his car and leave this place. Alex still couldn’t believe what happened. She hit on him. She hit on him. Him, Alexander Charles Whitman. No, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, it was a prank. She just wanted to embarrass him. She wanted to play with him. Girls like Emily McMahon doesn’t want guys like him. He already made the experience and he wasn’t in the mood or condition for a replay of events.

With that thought, Alex made his way back to town. He wasn’t sure where to go. Maybe he would visit the girls at the Crashdown. He wasn’t really sure but at first he wanted to get away.

It was the final day before school started again and today she wanted to be pampered. She wanted to be a normal girl. For today, she wanted to feel like a normal girl. She wanted to do normal things that normal girls do.

As Isabel got up that morning, looking out of her window she saw that it was a beautiful sunny day. Tomorrow school would start and with that on her mind, Isabel wanted to do something normal, for once. After having breakfast, Isabel wanted to drive to the mall to do some shopping and get a manicure. Of course, she could do the manicure the extraterrestrial way but today was all about normal.
Taking the key to her mother’s car and by noon, she was on her way to the mall. The drive to the mall was quiet. There were no traffic jams; no maniacs on the road.

It was a sunny, silent day in old Roswell.

Finally arriving at the mall, Isabel parked the car and was just about to go to the entrance as she saw a familiar figure across the parking lot. She didn’t expect to see him in this place. Isabel was about to call out to him then she took a closer at him: his look on the face, his slumped posture, his fast long strides and even from where Isabel stood she could see that he was seriously blushing. What the hell happened that he looked this way? After realizing, that he made it to his car and drove away Isabel shrugged it off and made her to the entrance.

The Crashdown was full of students who took their dinner or a dessert in the restaurant and then they would go out to the cinema, playing miniature golf, going to bowling or just spending the evening out in Roswell’s city.

Maria was busying around the restaurant to waiting the hungry mob that she called classmates. It was the usual picture: the jocks and cheerleaders were occupying the tables in one corner of the room and they were annoying as usual. In another part of the Crashdown were some students who you could declare as the usual students who didn’t belong to jocks and not to the geeks. They were the middle.

Right, they had to come to the Crashdown and spending their last evening before school in an alien themed restaurant. Sure, Roswell wasn’t the greatest town and there were too little opportunities to have a fun night in this town but what else could you do.

Maria was still busying around and it seemed there was no end. Sometimes she didn’t really know why still kept doing this. The answer was it was the only job she would like as a teenage girl. Working with her best friend and supposed to be boyfriend Michael Guerin. It was hard to see that he wasn’t anymore interested in their relationship but she could say that he cared about her, still. Maria got lost in her thoughts about her relationship as she heard “MARIA, come and take the food. The plates don’t move on themselves!”

“Then you should make them and damn it Michael, stop shouting through the restaurant. What shall the customers think, huh?”

“The customers will think that you’re lame. Now in the moment you are. So move and deliver the food.”

“I swear Michael Guerin; you just make me wanna scream.”

“Yeah, a lot of women want to when they think of me and now go wait the people.”

“Argh.”

Maria couldn’t believe that she had to spend this evening with him. If Liz would be here, at least she had someone with her during the shift but no Liz had to work for New Mexico’s Congresswoman Vanessa Whittaker. It couldn’t suck more. Taking the plates to bring them to the customers, Maria realized the plates were for the jocks and she so wasn’t in the mood to deal with them. Approaching the tables, she saw that two of the guys had stuck their heads and looked at her with a look that made her realize that they planned something.

“So, here is your food and enjoy your dinner.”

“Hey Deluca, I’d rather feed on you. What you think? You would have a lot of fun.”

Disgusted by this gross offer, Maria already prepared her answer. Before she could say anything, someone else behind her answered in a loud growl.

“Get out, now. You’re harassing our waitress and if you care just a little about your health, you leave now. So tell me what you do.”

A totally confused Maria Deluca stood glued to her spot, her jaw dropped to the floor. She couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe that Michael Guerin came out of the kitchen and came to save her. She just couldn’t believe it. After regaining her composure back and the jocks leaving the Crashdown, Maria- wearing a smirk on her lips- looked at Michael and said to him
“You want me and you still care for me. Ohhhhhhh Michael you’re my hero and I’m your woman.”

“Get real. They were harassing you and I came to help. That’s it”

“You care about me. Just admit it!”

“No, I don’t.”

“Do.”

“Do not.”

“Do.”

“Do not.”

“Admit it.”

“No, I won’t. And stop this chasing me around. Don’t you have to clean or something and let me do my job. Go woman, go.”

“You still care.” Maria said in a sing-sang voice.

Ignoring her last comment, Michael made his way back to the kitchen; Maria couldn’t see that Michael wore a small smile.

It was a new day in lovely Roswell, New Mexico. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and it was Monday; it was a new day of school. YUCK. The holidays were too short, every student thought in this lovely town.

As usual, Alex was woken up by his alarm clock. His parents were still out of town and for the rest of the week he was on his own. He performed his morning ritual before he sat down on the kitchen table and ate his breakfast, which consisted of Fruit Loops and a big glass of orange juice. Finishing his breakfast and putting the dishes in the dishwasher, Alex went to his room to pack his schoolbag and getting his car keys. Before he left his room, he took some of the new CDs to hear them on his way to school.

The ride was pleasant and he still had plenty of time before his class started. He decided to walk out to the field and sit at the bleachers.

“Isabel, hurry up. I don’t want to be late on the first day of school. It really doesn’t make a good…” before Max could finish Isabel came out of the bathroom and cutting off her brother.

“Max, don’t get a twist in your panties. Trust me, we won’t be late.” Walking past her brother and coming to a stop after a few feet, Isabel turned around and made Max beware of the fact that if he still stood in front of the bathroom and that they would be late because of him. Slightly annoyed by his sister’s attitude, he followed her. They still have to pick up Michael.

School wasn’t really important to him and he actually didn’t want to go but he decided to go to school today so he wouldn’t be alone most of the day. Another reason was that he wanted to make sure that Maria wouldn’t be harassed by these jocks of the previous night. Of course, Michael would never admit it and he would immediately deny it if somebody would find out. Come on, he is Michael “The Stonewall” Guerin; he was WEST ROSWELL HIGH’S Bad Boy. He couldn’t show feelings. He couldn’t tell her that he still cared for her. It was too dangerous. Now that their enemies were close, Michael didn’t want to risk Maria’s safety. He just couldn’t.
Making his way out of his apartment, Michael went downstairs to wait for Max and Isabel.

“Damn it Tess, hurry the fuck up because of you I will be coming late to school.” standing in front of the bathroom door and banging his fist against it Kyle couldn’t help himself but to scream at Tess. Actually, he was screaming at the closed door but that didn’t really matter. Kyle just wanted to get inside the bathroom and freshen up. But he wasn’t able to do as he wanted because a little blonde haired Martian had to occupy HIS bathroom in HIS home. Why did she have to live with them? Couldn’t she live together with Evans or Guerin? At least they are the same kind. No, Evans decided she should live with his dad and him. It couldn’t get more fucked up. Kyle’s mental tirade was cut off as the bathroom door opened and revealed the figure of Tess Harding. She just stood there in a pair of very tight dark blue jeans and her bra. Kyle’s mouth went dry and his jaw dropped wide open. He couldn’t believe his eyes but mainly he couldn’t believe that a almost naked girl stood in front of him. Without getting out any single word, Kyle walked fast inside the bathroom and closed the door. She just wore an amused and victorious smile on her face.

“Come on, there have to be something you can tell me. Come on chica, it’s me.”

“Maria, stop it and stop being so nosy. There is nothing between Max and me. He has a destiny and I won’t be in his way.”

“Okay Liz, you’re right it is none of my business but it hurts to see you, I mean also Max, to see you both in pain. You both deserve each other and I will be damned if you two won’t get back together. Just think about it, Liz. Screw destiny. Screw lover boy!”

“MARIA!”

“What??”

“I think about it if you stop to annoy me with this subject for the rest of the day. Deal?”

“Ahhhhh….deal. You know and I know you get back together. Soon.”

“Just drive. My dear friend, just drive.”

The students parked their cars and made their way inside the building. The halls were full with students. They were chatting and laughing. Mostly they told stories about their holidays: where they spent their holidays, what they did etc. More and more students filled up the halls. It was five minutes before the first bell would ring and the halls emptied. It was a group of students, who still stood at one of the lockers. It was Michael Guerin, Kyle Valenti, Max Evans, Tess Harding, Maria Deluca and Liz Parker. They stood together but the group had different conversations. One conversation was about the new enemies, the other one was about how a certain person felt uncomfortable towards a bunch of aliens and the last one wasn’t a spoken conversation; it was just staring into each others eyes or stealing little glances from each other. They behaved like a group of normal teenagers.

“Hmm…where is Isabel? I didn’t see her this morning.”

“I’m here. I was in the secretariat. Anything new?”

“NO” replied the other six in union.

“Oh look. There comes Alex. HEY ALEX…” but Liz stopped in her sentence as she saw who was with Alex.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

The Stud & the girls (A&I, CC) ch3 20-05-07

Post by chanks_girl »

AN: Thanks for the feedback. Glad to see that you like the story so far. I'm also glad you like that Emily looks like Jessica Alba. Emily won't be a bitch or an alien.

CHAPTER III: MEET THE FRIENDS

It was the first day of school, Alex still had plenty of time before his first class would start. Not wanting to wait for Liz, Maria, and the others, he decided to go out to the football field and sitting on the bleachers, catching some rays of sun and preparing himself for the new school day. Putting his books for the next classes in his locker, Alex made his way out.

It took eight minutes to get to the bleachers; wanting to sit at the top he slowly went upstairs. Alex held his head down, he didn’t see the other person, he didn’t see that the person looked at him, observing every movement he made, observing his body language and his posture. As he reached his destination and going to the seat he longed to put his butt in, now he realized that there was another person. It was now that he saw HER. Again. The girl from the park and music store. Alex stood still. It was as if his body was in shock but his mind worked, and it worked fast because he wasn’t really sure how to deal with that situation. It was the first time he met her without any body contact. If that would be a good thing, well that was a thought for later. For now, his mind screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN. DO SOMETHING! SAY SOMETHING! NOW.

It was her first day in a new school in a new town. It was now a week since she moved to the lovely town of Roswell, New Mexico. She knew that her family moved around a lot but she had never believed that she was going to live in a fucked up alien tourist trap. Lucky her, it was also the biggest and shittiest tourist trap in the whole world. Emily McMahon wasn’t in the mood to make any effort to meet new people or getting new friends. Fucked up towns have fucked up people. So why should she make the effort. Yeah, it wasn’t necessary till one night in the city park. She met a young boy, who surprised her totally. Normally, boys would make a stupid attempt to hit on her or they would embarrass themselves by their stupid attempts to act sexy. No, there was this boy, who seemed to be shy and embarrassed as she caught him starring at her chest. She didn’t really mind because she could see that he didn’t have dirty thoughts. As his eyes travelled up and down her body, it was as if he was worshipping her body. Memorizing every inch she had until he stopped his journey on her middle. She really didn’t mind. She enjoyed it. Sadly, all good things ended, as she had to get home.

Their second encounter was more playful; it was nice to see he could be at ease around her. Then, it happened again, he blushed, again. It was just a few words, which set this reaction free. It would be interesting to see how many times she could make him blush. The other effect was that she could see how cute he looked when he blushed. It was just too funny. She couldn’t believe that this tall, dark-haired and handsome guy had her so intrigued. Since their encounter in the music store Emily couldn’t stop thinking of him. It was his warm charisma, which got her. It was the way, he held her in his arms. The feeling of safety he gave her. He made her feel things, she never felt before with another boy. There was something about Alex Whitman; she urgently wanted to know what it was. What was so special about this boy?

He was still in her mind. Well, soon class would begin. She wasn’t really in the mood for school. Standing in front of the class and introducing herself wasn’t number one on her “to do”-list for today. After being in the secretary to get her schedule, she wanted to relax a bit and decided to go out to the football field and sitting on the bleachers. Already spending some minutes outside, she saw a person approaching the bleachers. As the person came nearer, she could see who it was. Well, she assumed that he would be on the same school like her but she had never thought that she would see him now. Not to her surprise, he held his head down (why he did so, she would find out another time) and he didn’t see her. She looked at him intense, wanting to see him, everything of him. He made her curious, his body language, his posture; it was everything. Realizing that Alex still didn’t see her, the thought crossed her mind that she could have some fun. Wearing her sexiest smirk and looking at him very intense, she waited until he would notice her. It would be soon he would see her on the top of the bleachers.

Alex was occupied with making his move. He couldn’t move, it was hard when she kept wearing that sexy smirk and that look in her eyes, which said BRING IT ON,YOU’RE FIRST. His mind was racing and the question what he should do or say. He was glad to see her. The problem was that every time he saw her, his ability to speak disappeared for a short time and he would look like an idiot. Still figuring out what to do and realizing that she was looking at him, Alex made the decision to forget his fear of embarrassing himself and to jump into the cold water.

“Hey Emily, how are you on this lovely day?” Alex asked in a politely and cheerful voice. He thought it was a good beginning but he wasn’t ready for a girl like Emily McMahon.

“Hey cutie, I’m fine now that I see you. You know, I’m pretty impressed that you remember my name though you occupied yourself with looking at my chest.”

“THAT’S NOT TRUE! After you told me your name, I was starring at your breast.”, No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. He couldn’t believe that those words escaped his mouth. The words just flew out of his mouth. Again, he embarrassed himself in front of her. Burying his face in his hands, a moaning and blushing Alex kept murmuring
“I can’t believe that I just said that. I never behaved like that in front of a girl.”

Entertained by Alex’ faux-pas and his funny antics, she wanted to make him feel comfortable around her. She knew, she had a certain effect on boys but seeing his reaction to this little comment was just…cute. There were not many things, which were cute. Alex Whitman was definitely cute. It was his blush, his shyness that gave him this little-boy attitude. Right now, Alex was number one on her list called “THE LITTLE THINGS I THINK ARE CUTE!” Realizing that he was still blushing- a deeper red than a few minutes ago- she put him at ease.

“Relax, I’m not going to bite your head off so would you stop blushing and come take a seat next to me. I’m really not upset about your little comment though it was funny to see your reaction. You’re really cute.”

Approaching Emily to take a seat next to her, he responded
“Ohm…yeah, glad to hear that and I think, thank you for the cute-thing or so…”

“You’re welcome. Therefore, Alex tell me something about yourself. You are the only person I know in this dirt hole and I’d like to know the only person I met so far. Who are you Alex Whitman?” Emily asked with a sweet smile. She was interested in him; getting to know him was more interesting than school.

“Well, what can I say; in school I belong to the nerds but I prefer the term ‘talented musician who is also interested in computer and has a slightly geeky touch’ but that’s just my opinion and …”

“Why do you listen to the ones calling you NERD? To me, you look more or better than that. And what’s wrong about being intelligent? Listen cutie, stop listening to those people. They don’t know you so why do you give a shit about them… Don’t tell me jocks put you in this category.”

“Ohm, well uh… yeah the jocks are calling me that but I don’t mind, anymore. As you said, what’s wrong about being intelligent. Some people don’t like smart guys. To you it is wrong to call people certain names but the jocks or to be more precise the school elite think what they want and do what they want. Who am I to change that?”

“Are you sure they can think? Nonetheless, you shouldn’t take anybody’s shit. I don’t know you- what I’m going to change- but I know, one day you’ll do much better than any one of them. Trust me; I’m truthful to you. ”

“I can’t contradict you. Tell me something about you, how come that you are here in this lovely town, not that I’m unhappy but I’m curious.” Alex said with a small and shy voice.

“My dad got transferred to Roswell and that’s why he and I are now here. It happens often that we have to move around.”

“Oh…yeah, I know that. When I was younger, we also moved around a lot. It stopped, thank god. It just sucks to be the new kid. Nowadays, my parents are mostly on business trips.”

“Yeah, it does. Since you’re an established member of this school, come and show me around. Be a good boy. Come on Alex!”

Before Alex could say something, Emily already took his hand and tucked him down the stairs and towards the school building. He still couldn’t figure out what just happened there on the bleachers. One minute he was ashamed and the next he was completely at ease with her and their little conversation. Although, it was more a lecture for him. Alex still tried to understand what just happened. She gave him that advice to give a shit on his schoolmates. It was not that he didn’t try to ignore all the stupid comments and wanting to ignore the silly nicknames they gave him. He really hated that they saw him as a nerd but who was he to say something. He was little Alex Whitman, who’s insignificant to the student body of WRH. Thinking about it, Alex never made the effort to change anything considering his status as a student. He never defended himself. He never did anything.

It was unbelievable that a girl as Emily had to tell him what he should do or how he should acting. She gave him this little speech. He knew he could do better than one of this brainless jocks but she was the first one who said it in this passionately way. Sure, Maria defended him in front of the jocks but neither Liz nor Maria had ever said these things to him, which said Emily. He already liked her. It was the look in her eyes that intrigued him, the fire, which burnt in her beautiful green eyes. The look on her face told him not to say anything if he loved his life.

As they reached the school building, Alex told her to show him her schedule. They had P.E., English and Music together. There was still enough time until the first bell would ring, so he showed her around and asked her now and then if she could remember the rooms and so on. A comfortable silence settled around them and both liked it. It was then Alex noticed what Emily was wearing: white- coloured shorts, which covered just the half of her thigh and her top was a turquoise- coloured baby doll top which showed enough of her cleavage and it had a deep cut on her back, which showed a lot of her back. Well, Alex didn’t mind her clothes, at least he could take a good look at her tattoo. He was right it was a crucifix. Really sexy. She looked fantastic. She wore her hair in a ponytail. That was really sexy.

As they walked through the hall, their conversation proceeded great: they already knew their favourite music bands, favourite cartoon, favourite colour, and favourite sports (though Alex wasn’t really good at sports but he liked to watch it on TV) and it went so on.

Alex and Emily were in a deep conversation as they reached the section of the hall where Liz’ locker was; the two were in a deep conversation which ice cream brand was better: Ben & Jerry or Häagen Dasz. They didn’t notice their surrounding. They stopped their conversation when Alex heard somebody calling his name.
It was Liz and the others standing at her locker.

A small smile crossed Alex’ face as he saw them. Looking at Emily, who had a curious expression on her face as if she expected that he would do something, the problem ahain was, he was in a situation where he didn’t know what to do.

“Aren’t you going to her, to your girlfriend? Are you afraid of something or are you ashamed of…me?” Emily teased him with a sweet puppy-dog-eyes-look.

“NO! No, she is my girlfriend but not in girlfriend girlfriend. She is my best female friend and the others with her are friends, too. In addition, I’m not ashamed of you. Okay. Want to meet them?”

“Sure, why not.” Emily responded with a shrug of her shoulders.

Together, they walked over to Liz’ locker.

As Liz called Alex and stopped in her sentence, she had everyone’s attention. The other remaining six people followed her gaze and they saw Alex Whitman standing with an unknown sexy girl neither of them ever saw. There were looks of shock, wonder and curiosity. One person narrowed her eyes but immediately removed this expression because she didn’t want to attract attention.

“Wahoo, where the hell did Whitman get this chick? She is so fucking hot….” Before Kyle could finish his exclamation, he got smacked on the back of his head by Tess and then Maria.
“OW, what the hell did you do that for?”

“Maybe for your sexist exclamation. You’re such a pig, I can’t believe I live with you under the same roof. ”

“I can’t believe that Liz dated you. Could you be anymore disrespectful towards women, you sexist?” was Maria’s respond.

“HEY, I am not a sexist. I just admire the view of a beautiful chi..uhm girl. That’s it.”

While walking over to the group of friends and unaware of the discussion about Kyle’s sexist attitude, Alex’ nervousness increased to a level that could be declared as inhuman. He didn’t really know why he felt so nervous but the events of the last year taught him that it wasn’t easy anymore to trust anyone and of all times, now his paranoia kicked in. Every step further made him more nervous. Then he looked at Emily and he saw the way she went through the hall: she had this confidence he never saw before. Neither Isabel was that confident. It was fascinating the way she moved. Watching Emily calmed him; in that moment, he knew he could trust her. There was nothing “weird” about her. She was real. She did her thing and that fascinated him.

Before the banter could go longer, Alex and Emily already stood next to the little group.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” was Alex’ greeting. So far, so good. He really didn’t know what to expect of his friends.

A chorus of hey’s and “not much” could be heard.

“Who’s that?” Michael was the first to ask the question every one of them wanted to ask. Of course, no one would express it so bluntly like Michael Guerin and Maria wouldn’t let him.

“Michael, could you be ruder. Why the hell can’t you show any manners? I can’t believe it. Do you want her to think that we are all a bunch of small town hill billies?”

“What are you talking about? I was nice and ….” Emily interrupted Michael, who still wanted to finish his sentence.

“Hey, guys. Chill out, alright. Okay Prince Charming, I’m Emily McMahon and cutie here showed me around because I’m new in this small town of hill billies and don’t know a goddamn person but Alex.” Tilting her head slightly to look at Alex, he got the hint to finish the introductions.

“Yeah, uhm… so ohm these are my best friends Liz Parker and the loudly but lovely Maria Deluca, her companion Michael Guerin aka Prince Charming of Roswell, next are Tess Harding, Kyle Valenti, Max Evans and his sister Isabel. Yep, and this here ladies and gentlemen is our new student but you already know her name.” Alex tried to loosen up the mood but he could figure out the girls were not happy about meeting Emily. The boys, boys were boys.
Before any conversation could start, the first bell rang and that meant to get to the classes. Emily was about to walk to her first class when she felt a hand on her arm, as she looked up she looked into Alex’ eyes, which wore a questioning expression, by raising her left eyebrow and putting on a sexy smirk she reassured him that she wouldn’t get lost walking to her class.

“Relax cutie, I won’t get lost walking to my class. I’m a big girl. Cu ya, cutie.” With those words and kissing Alex on the cheek, Emily was on her way to her class. Still watching Emily walking down the hall, Alex didn’t see the curious and shocked expression the girls wore. He didn’t see the furious look, which a certain blonde tall hybrid girl wore.
It definitely didn’t go unnoticed that the boys were starring after Emily.

“Guys, are you checking out the new girl?” asked a slightly annoyed Maria.

“No.” was Max’ reply.

“Nope.” was Kyle’s.

An undefined grunt was Michael’s reply. But the most unexpected answer was Alex’ reply.

“Yes, definitely her ass.” With that said, he turned around and walked towards his first class for the day. He didn’t see the open mouths and shocked expressions.

Emily's tattoo:
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

killjoy: Thanks for your feedback. Alex' behaviour well get more unexpected. He will certainly change.

Sternbetrachter: Thanks for FB. Yep, Emily will be a great influence on our Alex. Well, Michael and Kyle will get themselves in more trouble with the other girls. :twisted:

Flamehair: Hey; we will see if Emily seems to be a "nice" girl. But you have to love the girl anyways.

Timelord: Thanks for your Feedback. OHHH...Alex will get some, that's for sure.

CHAPTER IV: LET’S TALK ABOUT PIGS AND BITCHES

They still stood glued to their spots. It was unbelievable what happened. Alex Whitman just said that he was checking out a girl’s ass. Alex Whitman didn’t say that he liked someone’s ass. Alex Whitman didn’t do such things. Now his friends stood there wondering what in the hell happened here.

“WHAT!? What …what just happened? Did Alex just say that? Did he just say that? Could somebody say something?” Maria was shocked and pissed at her best friend. She had never believed that he would say such a thing without caring who was hearing him. She was already annoyed and the day hadn’t start yet.

“Calm down Maria. It’s not such a big thing. I mean, it is but…but we have to get to class. Come on.”

“LIZ. Didn’t you or did you hear what our dear sweet Alex just said? I’m so going to rip his head off. I..I… Liz what are you doing? Let go of me. Liiiiz…”

“Maria, like I said ‘Calm down’. We will deal later with the …ahm situation. Now we go to class and will deal with it during lunch. Later guys, see you at lunch.” Liz tried to compromise with Maria. It was hard doing that and dragging along a kicking and whining Maria Deluca was a very hard task.

Max, Michael, Kyle, Tess and Isabel still stood at their spots. It was amusing to see Maria’s reaction but at the same time understandable. Alex wasn’t the kind of guy who checked out girls or he never said that certain female attributes attract his attention. Well, they had to wait for an explanation. Poor boy would have to deal with Hurricane Deluca or worse.

“Damn, damn, damn…Whitman really got a hot babe for himself. Did you see her great…”

Again, Kyle didn’t see the smack upon his head. Again, it was Tess, who really had enough of his behaviour. It really pissed her off that he was so…Kyle.

“OW… Why the hell did you do that? Did you lose your mind? God, you’re so violent.”

“I hit you because I want to and you’re a pig. No, I didn’t lose my mind. For now, you will shut up and get your chauvinistic, pervert ass to class or I will show you how violent I will be.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Knowing when he heard a threat, Kyle turned around and walked quickly to his class. The fact Tess would be so pissed because he had looked after another girl amused him somehow. Sure, the new girl was hot but she wasn’t his type. It was that he liked to look and nothing else. Entering his class a small smile crossed his lips as he realized what was going on.

“Donovan”

“Here.”

“Evans, I”

“Here”

Isabel sat in her first class. After being called out by the teacher, Isabel lost herself in her thoughts about Alex. She couldn’t believe what she had witnessed. Alex was checking out another girl. He wasn’t the kind of boy to behave like that. It wasn’t him. The moment she saw them in the hall pissed her already off. At first, she thought he was just showing around a new student. The thought was quickly dismissed as she saw how he touched her and how she touched him.
It was ridiculous to think that he would be interested in a girl like Emily. She was too…provoking. She just wasn’t his type. He wouldn’t go for her. That was a safe bet.

Instead of listening to the teacher, Isabel was more occupied with thinking about Grant and what a nice and charming guy he was. He was perfect for her purpose. He was fun. It was interesting with him. It was sad that she couldn’t go out with him. Her parents wouldn’t allowed it and her brothers already made a big fuss about it. She just had to wait a little bit longer.

It was lunchtime. The first hours of the new school year were boring. Nothing special happened. The teachers talked about the schedule for the next few weeks and the students were bored. Thankfully, it was lunchtime. Looking around the court you could see the hierarchy in a typical American high school: the jocks and the cheerleaders were sitting in one corner at the tables and presenting themselves to the student body; next were the semi- popular students; after them, you could see all the school losers and nerds. It was the typical hierarchy.

Before lunchtime, his last class was Music. It was his favourite class next to computer lab. Alex was glad that he shared this class with Emily. Since, it was the first day of school the teacher allowed to deal with something else than class. Alex and Emily sat next to each other. They were talking about everything. Emily was pretty interested in life in Roswell. She was interested in the opportunities of going out, hanging out or just having fun. Alex told her that there weren’t so many options since Roswell is more of a tourist trap than a party town. He told her places where she could have fun but he wasn’t a big help. Nonetheless, Emily was very grateful for his help. She liked talking with him. It was funny to see how he talked with his hands. Sometimes their talk turned into being teasing and flirting. It was a comfortable conversation. Emily realized that Alex needed to loosen up more because during their conversation she had noticed that he blushed several times. After the seventh time she stopped counting. Sure, it was cute but some things had to stop or you could use that boy as a traffic light. She would get him to lose up.

The two were sitting in the grass since it was a sunny and hot day, both decided to sit under one of the large trees. They enjoyed their lunch in a comfortable silence. Sometimes Alex glanced at Emily. He saw that she was reading and decided not to disturb her.

It was beautiful how the warm breeze played with her hair. After getting out of class, Emily untied her ponytail and her hair fell down around her shoulders. Alex was a boy who loved women wearing ponytails but seeing how her dark hair fell down and how some strands framed her beautiful face was gorgeous, he was intrigued. It was then that he looked up and saw who was coming towards him: Michael Guerin and Kyle Valenti.

Alex wasn’t sure how to react because he didn’t know what the boys would want. He didn’t know what to do and the other problem was Emily. It was difficult to know how she would react to the boys.

As if she was reading his mind, Emily looked over her shoulder seeing the two from earlier this morning. Looking back at Alex, she could see a hint of worry but before she could say something Michael and Kyle were at her side.

“Ahh…look Prince Charming of Roswell and Kyle, right. Hey boys.”

“Hey Emily, Alex, how are you? What you think of our school?” Kyle greeted cheerfully. Michael gave a little nod, a sign of greeting.

“Well, I’m fine. Cutie and I were enjoying lunch. Sit down and keep us company. I won’t bite, promise.”

“Sure.” Both answered immediately. Sitting down next to Alex, they had a better view of Emily.

“The school sucks. The girls are stuck up bitches and the boys are just disgusting pigs.”

“HEY, that’s not true. Not all boys are disgusting pigs as you said it so eloquent. There are exceptions, Baby doll.”

Surprised by Alex’ outburst and calling her ‘Baby doll’, her famous smirk appeared and she was going for the kill. Leaning a little bit forward giving Alex a good look into her cleavage and speaking with a seductive and husky voice.

“Well, of course there are exceptions and you are one. The fact none of these little pigs can be compared to you should honour you. Do you understand that?”

Having trouble looking into her eyes instead of at her breasts, Alex could only nod.

“Therefore, never ever think that when I call your male school mates pigs you’re in this circle. I would never ever call you that. Although I don’t know that much about you, yet, I can tell that you’re one in a million, so stop underestimate yourself. If somebody ever dare to say something else than it is your decision what you do about it. Do you get that, cutie?”

Finally, able to look her in the eyes and being intrigued by her little speech, with his own smirk he responded her that he understood what she meant. Gazing into each other’s eyes for a few seconds, Emily leaned more forward to place a kiss on his cheek and got back to her position.

Meanwhile, Michael and Kyle watched fascinated the little display in front of them. They watched intensely what happened between Alex and Emily. While they watched and munched on their sandwiches, they almost choked as Emily kissed Alex on the cheek. It would be fun to see how that will progress. Exchanging a look, the boys decided that they would later ask Alex what was going on between him and the new girl.

“Oh and you two are also an exception.” Saying that Emily returned to her reading.

Some time passed peacefully. Well, Michael and Kyle were in argument about cars and Alex just watched them, just sometimes saying a few words. Looking at the three boys, Emily had the desire to ask something.

“You know, since you told me you’re, I quote “talented musician who is also interested in computer and has a slightly geeky touch”, I never asked which instrument you play.”

Startled by her statement and still not able to respond because he was chewing on his sandwich, Emily waited patiently until he could respond. The two other boys were amused by this scene and couldn’t hold back their laughers. Alex swallowed and answered that he played guitar but he preferred the bass. Somehow surprised by his answer that a guy like Alex played guitar, Emily reached for his right hand and began to examine his hand.

Slowly she ran her index finger over his palm, examining his skin. Then she focused on his fingers. Again, she slowly examined his fingers. It had an erotic touch how she occupied herself with Alex hand.

“You know, it’s fascinating to see a bass player who doesn’t have any horn skin. Don’t get me wrong, you have beautiful hands but all bass players I met always had horn skin and you don’t. Do you have any secret you haven’t told me?”

“Yes, I have and I’m not going to tell you. It wouldn’t be a secret anymore if I tell you.”

“Aww…come on tell me.” Seeing that Alex wouldn’t reveal his secret, she did the only thing that crossed her mind. Emily straddled his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Now, her cleavage was near his face. Now, it was impossible not to look.

“Well…uhm…I…I…I What!?”

Amused by his antics and his blushing (what seriously had to stop), she repeated her demand. Still, Alex was unable to phrase his thoughts. It was distracting to have a hot girl sitting in his lap and at the same time trying to say something. Taking a deep breath to calm himself down, he did the only thing that crossed his mind: He wrapped his arms around her middle. Again, he told her that he wouldn’t tell her his secret.

The remaining two boys were sitting there with open mouths and couldn’t believe their eyes as Emily McMahon straddled Alex Whitman’s lap and then he wrapped his arms around her. They definitely had to interrogate him.

It was funny to see Alex and Emily bickering around in that position. It was then Michael saw that a very pissed off Maria Deluca approached them, behind her were Liz, Max, Tess and Isabel.

“Uhm Alex, dude, I think you should know that the rest of the gang is coming over and Hurricane Deluca is ahead and she really looks pissed off.” Michael warned his friend, who was occupied with other things.

“WHAT?! Shit, uhm …Emily I think, you should get up. It is for your good and especially mine.”

“But I’m comfortable” Emily responded with a pout, which Alex couldn’t resist. Before he could respond, it was too late because the others arrived.

Looking up and seeing his friends, Alex tried to alleviate the situation, even with Emily in his lap.

“Hey guys, how is it going? Ohm …you all remember Emily, our new student?”

The situation was too awkward. Maria seemed to be furious, Liz, Max and Tess seemed to be shocked and Isabel seemed to be bored. Although he could swear, he saw a hint of hurt. Fast, Alex dismissed that thought.

“Yes, we remember Emily. How are you? What you think of our school?” Maria asked through clenched teeth.

“I already asked her, Maria, so there is no need for her to…”

“Well, Kyle I would like to her answer since we haven’t been around when you four had your little chit chat.”

Still sitting in Alex’ lap and not liking the way Maria spoke with Kyle, who seemed to be a nice boy. She put her smirk back in place, turning a bit and looking up at Maria and the others, she answered.

“Well, like I already told Kyle, I think that the girls are stuck up bitches and the boys are just disgusting pigs, with three exceptions here: Cutie, Prince Charming and Kyle. Maybe the other one, too, but I don’t know him so far. Satisfied.”

Maria was already furious because of Emily but that statement had sent her over the edge. But before she could get out any response, Michael butted in that Emily was right. Of course, hell broke out.

While Michael and Maria were in their fight about the female students of WRH, Emily decided it was time to leave and have a little bit time for her. Getting Alex’ attention back by starting stroking with her fingertips his neck, she told him she would leave to have some time for her.

“Well, Alex, I’ll leave you now. See you next time. Bye cutie.”

Unable to suppress a smile, he told her good bye.

“Bye Baby Doll.”

Just as she had gotten up of his lap as she heard his words, leaning down to him, she gave him a light kiss on the tip of his nose, winked at him as she turned around leaving him alone with his friends. He just couldn’t tear his eyes of her as she walked towards the school building.

Finally able to focus back on his friends, Alex watched as Maria was lashing out on Michael.

“Michael Guerin before you say anything about anybody’s behaviour you should…” Alex couldn’t watch it anymore how Michael was being yelled at he interrupted Maria.

“Maria, come on leave him alone. Well, he just said there are some students who behave as if they would rule the whole place. And if Emily got that impression then we should do something to change her mind about WRH.”

“You really do enough to change her mind about the guys at our school. Having her in your lap or checking her out and declaring she has a great ass that sure changes her prejudices.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean? For your information Maria, I met Emily a few days ago and let me tell you one thing: I’M A GUY. I look at girls. Even when I met her the first time, I checked out her boobs and her ass. Therefore, she checked me out, too. And now excuse me, I have to go.”

“Alex wait, I’m sorry. It’s just that…that you never said you like … well what you said in the hall. It just caught me off guard. Really, I didn’t know what to think and…so I’m sorry.”

Letting out a big sigh, Alex accepted her apologize and said that he really needed to leave. Gathering up his stuff and saying good-bye to his friends, he left them. Not able to forget the display earlier and wanting some answers, Michael also left the group. He totally ignored Maria who was shouting his name.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

AN: Thank you all for the FB. It's good to see that you like it so far.

CHAPTER V: TWO GUYS, A GIRL, A LOT OF FAST FOOD AND DOING SPLITS

She couldn’t believe her eyes as she approached the other group sitting under the tree. She couldn’t believe her eyes as she had seen them. They looked so intimate; they looked so close. She felt how her blood started to rush through her veins. She could feel how her rage increased. She felt the hurt. She felt the sadness. She felt how her jealousy raised. She couldn’t show it. Isabel lost her right to be jealous or feeling jealous. It hurt to see Alex with somebody else and the way he was acting because of that person. She just couldn’t tear her eyes off them.

After their break-up, Isabel hoped that he would find a way to move on but she hadn’t thought of the effect it had on her. It hurt to see how both were interacting with each other. Alex was never like that with her. It was hard to see him like that. It was Isabel’s own fault that he wasn’t able to be like that around her. She always kept him at a distance. She pushed him away. She didn’t want him with her. Now, Alex moved on. She shouldn’t complain. It was good that Alex was occupied. Isabel was sure it was better that way. Well, she had Grant.

As Isabel stood with Max, Maria, Liz, Tess and the others, she watched Alex with a hurt look as she saw the couple in their position. As fast as Isabel could she tried to look not being interested and succeeded. After Maria’s little argument with the new girl, Maria turned to Michael who dared to defend the new girl’s opinion. But Isabel couldn’t stop glancing at Alex and Emily. The way she caressed his neck, the way they looked at each other, the way he smiled at her, the way he called her, the way she kissed him. It was all so intimate. Immediately she dismissed the thoughts about them. What surprised the most was as Alex defended Michael and stood up against Maria. He never did that before. Isabel was witness of Alex’ outburst because Maria lash out at him. Surprisingly he didn’t take it and left the group behind.

Michael didn’t really know how to approach Alex. He knew he had to ask him. He had to know. He had to make sure that it was safe for them all. The new girl could be their enemy but his feeling told him that he didn’t need to worry about her. She didn’t seem to be interested in one of the aliens. She was just enjoying her life. However, Michael couldn’t only count on his feeling. He was responsible for their whole group. He was the warrior. He was the one protecting them all. He had to make sure that they were safe. Michael had to protect his family. He would do everything for their safety.

After leaving the group and a fuming Maria, Michael tried to catch Alex before the next class started. He wanted to find out who the new girl was. It was too odd that she appeared at the same time like their enemies. For Alex’ sake Michael hoped that he was wrong. Michael couldn’t explained it but he somehow liked the new girl. She was honest and telling what was on her mind. He hoped he was wrong. Nevertheless, everyone’s safety came first and he would do anything to achieve it.

Seeing Alex, Michael walked faster until he could catch up with Alex’ fast, long strides. Realizing that someone was walking next to him, Alex looked left and he saw Michael walking next to him. Feeling his nervousness increased, Alex had a bad feeling about what was going. Michael signalized to go into the next empty classroom, since the bell wasn’t going to sound in twenty minutes. Alex followed him.

Entering the empty classroom, the two young men stared at each other. The one didn’t know what was going on and the other one didn’t really know how to approach his friend. Thank God, Michael was never one of this people who tried to be sensitive or tactful that’s why Michael asked bluntly.

“Is Emily the enemy?”

Startled by Michael’s question, Alex looked first surprised but immediately he became shocked, hurt and angry. He couldn’t believe that one of his friends would think that he would endanger them all by bringing in the enemy. After all what he did for the group to suggest that he would be that irresponsible towards them. He was hurt but mostly he was pretty pissed.

“What!? Did Maria hit you too hard on the head? How can you even think that I would bring the enemy into our group? What the fuck got into you? I’m not stupid I would have realized that Emily is the enemy but she isn’t, okay. SHE IS NOT THE ENEMY. You have spent time with her. Did she behave like an extraterrestrial life form or a special agent or whatever? Tell me.”

Now Michael was the one who was shocked. He had never believed that Alex Whitman would raise his voice, ever. He figured that Alex might be shocked or hurt but he never saw an angry Alex. Somehow, Michael regretted his question but their safety came first and sometimes you have to be an asshole. As Michael thought about Alex’ question, he had to admit that he was wrong. Alex Whitman would never endanger his friends and Emily wasn’t the enemy.

“I had to ask to be sure that we aren’t in danger. Listen, I know you wouldn’t do anything to endanger us but we don’t really know who our enemy is but you’re right, it is not Emily. It’s just that she is new in town and I don’t know…I wanted to be sure. She is just different, you know. She is …”

As Michael trailed off, Alex had to chuckle because he had the answer.

“She is like you. Just the female version, with manners and definitely hotter than you, in my opinion. Emily is straightforward, honest and just doing her thing. So drop it.”

Chuckling himself, Michael had again to admit that Alex was right. She was just doing her thing.

“Yeah, you’re right. Well, I know I hadn’t accuse you of anything. It is just so many things happened that I have to be sure. You know, our new waitress somehow I have a bad feeling about her.”

“It is alright. I understand your motives but never doubt me. You know, I would never do anything to endanger you. Concerning the waitress, you just have a bad feeling because she is hitting on you every time she sees you. Don’t let Maria catch you with the other girl.”

“Alex, my man, at least the new waitress thinks I’m hot. So, we’re good.”

“Yeah, we’re good. Come on, class will start soon and I’d like to go to the toilet.”

Not in the mood to go to class, Michael told Alex that he was going somewhere else. Alex wasn’t really glad about Michael skipping classes but remained silent because he knew it was a Michael thing. Alex always wanted to get to know Michael so Alex asked Michael if he had to work after school, Michael responded that he didn’t have to work the whole day. Alex asked him if he wanted to catch some pizza after school on his treat. Never one to reject an offer of free food, Michael agreed to the offer. Exiting the classroom, they decided to meet after school at the parking lot.

Every student of WRH was very happy as the bell rang, which announced the day of school was over. After spending so much time at school, all the students wanted to relax and enjoy the rest of the day. Surprisingly the teachers didn’t give much homework. The average student would go home for having lunch but in Roswell, the average student went to The Crashdown. Normally Alex Whitman and Michael Guerin also spent their time at the Crashdown after school: Alex went to spend time with his two best friends, named Liz Parker and Maria DeLuca, who were working as the waitresses; the later young man went to the Crashdown because of spending time his two best friends also known as his siblings, Max and Isabel Evans and Michael was one of the cooks at the Crashdown. Today the two boys decided to spend their time not at the Crashdown, instead they were going to the FLYING PIZZA PAN, to have a lot of pizza.

Exiting the school building, Alex walked with Maria and Liz towards Maria’s car. Not surprised, Alex noticed Max’ jeep parked next to Maria’s Jetta. Slightly shaking the head Alex had to admit that Max was doggedly when it came to Liz. Time would show if both would come back together. Escorting Liz and Maria to the car, Alex saw Michael sitting in the jeep. Finally arriving at Maria’s car, Alex asked Michael if they could go. Shrugging Michael got off the jeep to follow Alex to his car because Michael didn’t know what car was Alex’. Of course, Maria became curious and she couldn’t help herself as to ask what they planned to do.

“Wait, why are you two spending time together? You never did that before so why now. Don’t tell me you planned something illegal. I swear, if you’re going to corrupt my sweet friend here, you will wish…”

Maria wasn’t able to finish her threat before Michael had cut her off to tell her that they just wanted to go eat pizza. It was a safe bet that Maria had her doubts because she couldn’t remember a time where Alex and Michael socialized with another. Maria didn’t quite believe him so she turned to Alex to find out what they planned.

“Alex, be honest what did you planned? And don’t give me that ‘eating pizza’ excuse, what are you two planning?”

Right now, Alex fed up with Maria’s attitude. He couldn’t understand why no one could believe that the two boys were going to eat pizza. If they had planned something, they wouldn’t meet at the parking lot. They weren’t stupid. To Alex’ luck Max, Isabel, Tess and Kyle joined them and to make the chaos perfect Maria had to say the others that she suggested that Alex and Michael are up to something. Max, the leader he was, asked Liz if it was true. Liz not sure what she should say just replied that she wasn’t sure. Now it was Tess, who said it wasn’t safe to do something stupid, after that Isabel had to add her opinion. It didn’t take much too annoy Michael or to piss him off. Alex was another story. He was known as the calm one. You never saw him angry or yelling at someone else but now he was getting pissed and annoyed. Seeing Michael standing next to him, he signalized that they should go without telling anybody. The others seemed more occupied with their little discussion about “OPERATION PIZZA AKA THE BOYS TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING AND DO SOMETHING STUPID” and totally forgot about Alex and Michael. Ready to make their way over to Alex’ car, Maria noticed that they wanted to leave the group behind.

“HEY, where do you think you’re going? We are still not finished. Come back here.”

How could they dare to decide what they were allowed to do? He couldn’t take it anymore. Alex was happy school ended and to grab some food with Michael so he could get to know the boy better. He had never thought that this would turn into an intergalactic crisis. It was just food but they couldn’t understand that. As if everything was about aliens. Alex was annoyed but mostly he was pissed.

“ENOUGH! As we already told, we are going to grab some pizza. I don’t give a fuck if you believe us. I’m hungry. Now, Michael and I will go over to my car and drive to the pizzeria. You know, it is unbelievable that you all think we would do something stupid like go to the enemy or anything like that. What more is disturbing is that you can’t believe that Michael and I hang out. So who are you to tell us what to do? Did I ever tell one of you what to do?”

Max was about to say something until Alex silenced him and continued with his speech.

“Shut up Max, I’m not finished. I know that none of you is going to believe that we are going to eat something. So what do you want us to do? Do you want us to wear tracking devices?”

Michael stood next to Alex and couldn’t help himself but to smirk. For the second time Michael saw a pissed Alex Whitman. The others didn’t really know what to do. It was unexpected to see a pissed Alex. Everyone was speechless. Alex needed to take a few deep breathes to calm himself down before he lost it totally. Seeing that none was able to say something, Alex tilted his head right and saw a familiar person coming out of the school building. The moment was perfect; Alex knew that Michael wouldn’t disagree.

“Listen, so to believe us that we aren’t going to fuck up how about somebody comes with us. What do you think, Michael?”

Michael replied his agreement by a simple grunt and a shrug of his shoulders, Alex went for the overkill. He also deserved some fun. Looking across the parking lot, Alex saw the person he needed.

“HEY EMILY! COULD YOU COME OVER, PLEASE?”

Not expecting that Alex was going to call the new girl over, pissed the girls off. Kyle was the only one who wore a happy smile. He couldn’t stop. Well, Maria was immediately pissed. She couldn’t believe that Alex would do such a thing. But she couldn’t also believe that he raised his voice, again. Isabel was royally pissed. She couldn’t believe that Alex called the new girl to take part in a group discussion. They couldn’t afford that a stranger or probably the enemy would get a hold on them. Isabel had to admit that she was very pissed how that girl stride across the lot. She had the attitude as if the whole place belonged to her. To make things worst she wore that smirk.

Approaching the group, Emily was curious why Alex called her. Seeing him, Emily noticed how tensed up Alex stood. She saw how he clenched and unclenched his hands to remain calm. She didn’t know what was going on but she didn’t like seeing Alex that way. Watching his friends, Emily noticed that they were also tensed up and angry. Sure, she didn’t like what she saw. Standing between Alex and Michael, Emily greeted the others.

“Hey guys, hey Cutie, Prince Charming. So what’s up that you call me over Alex?”

Smiling at Emily, Alex put an arm around her shoulders. His smile grew bigger as she put her arm around his waist and hugging him tighter.

“Well Baby doll, Michael and I are going to grab some pizza but our friends here think that we are going to do something stupid instead of eating. So I want to invite you to come with me because I want you too and mainly we can celebrate your first day of school. I hope you don’t mind that Michael is with us, just the three of us. What do you say?”

Emily couldn’t help but smile at Alex’ offer. She would love to spend time with him and Michael. She liked Michael, even if he doesn’t say much she liked him. Looking at Michael, she asked if he was alright with her coming with them.

“You don’t mind that I come with you, Mike. Don’t want to interrupt your little male party.”

Scratching his eyebrow, he replied that he had no problem with her coming with them. Normally he hated it when somebody called him ‘Mike’ but she didn’t say it to anger him or making fun of him. It was just a name for her. He understood Alex’ reasons for taking Emily with them. Michael still had their little discussion in his mind and Alex was giving him the perfect opportunity to be sure about Emily. Seeing that Maria was going to switch into ‘Hurricane DeLuca’ mode, Michael told Emily and Alex that they should go. Saying good bye to their friends, the two boys and the girl walked over to Alex’ car.

There were no words to describe how pissed two certain blonde girls were. They couldn’t believe what their former boyfriends did in front of them. Maria was pissed that Michael agreed to go with the new girl. She was already pissed that Emily called him ‘Mike’. He hated to be called that. Even she wasn’t allowed to do it. Michael knew how to push her buttons. First, there was the new waitress Courtney; that skank flirted every time she saw Michael. It was disgusting how she was acting around him. Maria hated when that bitch called him ’Mickey G’. Maria’s train of thoughts was interrupted as Kyle started to complain.

“Did you fucking see that? They are going to eat pizza. I can’t believe that. I want to go with them. I also want a hot chick in my arms like Whitman.”

For the third time on this lovely day, Kyle didn’t see coming the smack upon his head. To be precisely and increasing the pain, there were three smacks and a loud ‘OW’.

During their drive to the pizzeria, Alex, Emily and Michael had a lot of fun. Michael had to admit that the girl was fun. She told them stories of her first school day at WRH mostly how the girls behaved towards her. It wasn’t as if she had hit on any guy but the girls had to make sure that Emily knew what was going on. Of course, Emily didn’t take any shit that’s why she told one of the girls, who called her a bitch, if she ever dared to call her bitch Emily would give her a make-over that she would never forget.

Finally arriving they sat at one of the tables near the window. It didn’t take five minutes, the three were making bad remarks about the people who passed by. They ordered a pitch of Coke, a pepperoni pizza and a pizza Hawaii with jalapenos for Michael. As Michael put Tabasco on his drink, Emily wore a disgusted expression and asked him what the hell was wrong with him. Startled by her exclamation, Michael was not sure how to respond because after their drive he knew not to mess up with that girl. After getting over his shock, Michael explained that it was diet quirk and he loved food and drinks sweet and spicy. Emily seemed to be content with the answer and asked if she could taste his drink. Of course, Alex and Michael warned her not to do it but when Emily wanted something, she got her way. Taking a sip, she liked it but it was just a sip and not more.

As the teens enjoyed their lunch, they talked about many things. Michael was very excited to find out that Emily was a big fan of Metallica and that Alex and Emily loved ice hockey and football. Somehow, Michael was ashamed that he didn’t know that little thing about Alex but he didn’t say anything. Mostly they talked about music, sports and school. What surprised Emily the most was the fact that Alex had his own garage band and he didn’t say anything about it to her. Of course, it was a perfect opportunity to tease Alex. The teasing turned into flirting and Michael felt a little bit awkward being witness of the display. Next was Alex’ royally status as ‘Dodge ball king of WRH”.

After spending almost three hours at the “Flying Pizza Pan”, they decided to head to the Crashdown for dessert. Since Emily still wasn’t at the Crash Michael and Alex thought it was now the right moment to introduce Emily to the wonderful kitchen of the Crash.

Michael had to admit that he had a lot of fun. He had doubted Alex but after spending some time with Emily, he could be sure that she wasn’t the enemy. Michael couldn’t remember when he laughed so much, even about Alex bad jokes and definitely about Emily’s stories about her former schools. Alex’ little teasing comment about he never saw a laughing Michael Guerin and he had to call the newspapers was also funny. Michael had a good time with Alex and Emily. He was glad that he had spent time with them.

After paying the check, they headed to the Crashdown.

It was the first day of school and the Crash was very busy. Liz and Maria were grateful that they closed at eight pm. Only one and a half hours to go and then they could close and didn’t have to deliver greasy food to the people. As usual Max, Isabel, Tess and in addition Kyle were sitting in a booth. Kyle still couldn’t stop complaining about Alex and Michael went to eat pizza without him. What annoyed the most was that Kyle wanted to spend time with the new girl who was obviously Whitman’s girl. That little comment caught Isabel’s attention. She didn’t know that Alex had a new girlfriend. It was almost two months that she broke up with him but she hadn’t thought that he would get together with someone so fast. It hurt somehow but on the other hand, she felt relieved. She didn’t have to care about Alex running after her. He would stop to want spending time together.

Kyle was frustrated. He so wanted to be with the other two boys and the new girl. He knew it was more fun than sitting here in the Crashdown. While lunch Kyle had to admit that Emily was a nice girl who seemed to be very cool and didn’t take any shit. It was obvious after she got into a little disagreement with Maria earlier. It was nice that Emily defended him but somehow he felt bad. Then he couldn’t take his eyes of her and Alex. They were really cozy together and there was something between them he couldn’t explain. It was something special. Kyle glanced at Tess, who was sitting next to him and he couldn’t stop himself. He was attracted to her when she came to town. Finding out that she was an alien was a shock to be honest but he still was attracted to her. Now, she lived with him and his father under the same roof. Sure, it was quite annoying but he was happy she was there. In addition, after today he was sure she was interested in him. It was unbelievable how many times she had hit him today because he declared how hot Emily was. Kyle had just to wait and play his cards right.

The Crashdown wasn’t as busy as it was earlier so Maria and Liz joint the others at the booth and were discussing the events from earlier in school. They still couldn’t understand why Alex behaved like that. Of course, Maria had to speak about the new girl and how irresponsible Alex was to take her with him. What really pissed Maria off was the fact that Michael went with them as if it was normal for him to participate with strangers. As the group in the booth was in a heated discussion about Michael’s and Alex’ whereabouts and what they really planned, right at that moment Alex, Michael and Emily entered the restaurant. The three were in a deep discussion about which part of LETHAL WEAPON was the better one. Walking over to the booth where the others sat in, they greeted the teens and decided to take the booth behind them. Kyle who really wanted to sit with them walked over. Immediately he was included in the movie discussion.

Liz knew it wasn’t a good idea to let Maria take their order so she got up and got their order. She looked at the group and saw that they were having fun, even Michael. Liz told them that the kitchen was still open if they wanted to eat something. Surprisingly, Emily ordered a hamburger, fries and an Orange soda. Her order caught Alex attention. First, he was surprised that she wanted to eat again. To be true, he was also getting hungry so he ordered the same as Emily. Michael just wanted fries and Cherry coke. Alex liked the fact that Emily liked Orange soda.

“So you like Orange soda? It’s my favourite soda.” He whispered the last part in her ear, since they were sitting to next each other in the booth. Emily turned a little her head so she could look at Alex replied. A small smile graced her facial features.

“Well, I have taste and I know what’s good. So tell me Alex, what about you how can eat so much and still have that figure.”

Again, Alex was surprised and the conversation with Emily caught everyone else’s attention. He didn’t really know how to respond because he didn’t know what she wanted to hear. It was the first time that somebody asked something like that. Meanwhile Liz brought the drinks as Emily asked her question. Alex became nervous and a light blush appeared on his face. He hated it when he was the centre of attention. Seeing that he had problems, Emily leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

“Well, there are a lot of ways to keep the body in shape and I thought you are a teenage boy you know how to keep in shape… in a lot more physical ways”

Looking at the girl sitting next to him, Alex replied that he knew some ways. Both teens smiled at each other before each took a sip of their drinks. A few seconds passed before Emily asked the question, she wanted to ask the whole time. Emily was a girl who was forward and didn’t beat about the bush. Just as Alex took another sip of his soda, Emily asked straight out.

“When did you lose your virginity?”

The shock was big for everyone. Alex was glad that his friends and he were the last ones in the Crashdown or it would have been more embarrassing than now. As Alex heard the question, he spat his soda at Liz who was standing next to him. He was just glad that Liz wore her apron. Not able to move Alex looked at Liz then Emily and then at the rest of his friends. He froze because he didn’t know what to do. Everyone wore a shocked expression. A moment passed when Alex realized he couldn’t change anything and he shouldn’t be ashamed of actions. What’s done is done. It wasn’t the best situation but what could he do. Taking some deep breathes to calm himself down he decided to answer the question. It annoyed him that the others were staring at him. Scratching his left ear, Alex replied.

“Ohm…well…I was fourteen as I had spent my summer at Music Camp. How did you…”

Alex couldn’t finish his question because Emily cut him off.

“It is the way you look at girls and the way you treat them. You don’t lust after them. When you look at them, it’s as if you worship their body: the way they move, the way they act. I realized that. I didn’t want to embarrass you but you have to understand never to be ashamed of your actions as long as you know and believe it were the right ones.”

Emily whispered to Alex. Nodding that he understood what she meant, Emily signalized him to let her out so that she could use the restroom. On her way out Emily told Liz that she would like to have her order as take out and she should adding a piece of Apple pie. As Emily went through the door, which led to the backroom, Alex felt that all eyes were on him. Of course, Kyle, who leaned over the table patted Alex on the shoulder and gave him thumbs up. As always, Kyle didn’t see the smack coming. As he wanted to say something, he saw the furious look Tess gave him, who sat in the booth behind him and remained quiet. And as always Hurricane DeLuca became very pissed and she didn’t hide it.

“ALEXANDER CHARLES WHITMAN, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? IN MUSIC CAMP, DON’T TELL ME IT WAS THAT SARAH GIRL WHO …”

Alex cut her off by whistling through his fingers and told Maria that it happened and he could not change it. She should drop it since it was his private life and he wasn’t going to discuss anything about it with anyone. Maria wasn’t happy as she was about to lash out at him, again, as Alex asked how she would feel if he would ask her about her private life in front of everybody. Hearing this and seeing that he wasn’t going to back off, Maria let it go, for now.

It was then Emily came back and took a seat next to Alex. Seeing that he was a little bit stressed, Emily reached under the table and squeezed his thigh. Then Emily asked Alex if he could show her his trick with his crossed arms. At his questioning look, Michael explained that he told her about it as they were at the pizzeria. Shrugging Alex told it was no problem. Getting up he showed her his trick.

“Not bad. I’m surprised that you are able to get your head through because you have those ears which could prevent you from…”

Emily was teasing Alex but he wasn’t one to let her get away with that.

“Funny, funny how about you show what you can do with your body. Are you even flexible or double-jointed?” Alex challenged Emily.

His challenging tone got everyone’s attention; they waited until Emily stood up and pushed Alex back into this seat so she could show him what she could do. Leaning down to look Alex into the eyes, she told him never to challenge her again. With that said Emily took two steps back and glided down until she was doing splits in front of him. Alex’, Michael’s and Kyle’s mouths were dropped to the floor, even Max seemed to be excited about that view. The girls were just pissed that the boys focused their attention on the new girl. Coming out of his stupor, Alex couldn’t stop grinning. His following exclamation shocked the others more.

“God, I wished I was the floor.”

Smirking at Alex, Emily stood up and walked over to him and replied.

“I have no problem with you being in that position underneath me. Having you on top is also no problem; it would be more the pure pleasure.”

Saying that, Emily pressed a light kiss on Alex’ cheek and took her school bag. Reaching inside she put out a sheet of music, which she placed in front of Alex.

“Yesterday you lost that after we have been physical, again. Bye Cutie.”

Emily turned around and walked to the casher where Liz waited with her order. After paying, she left. She didn’t see the shocked faces. She didn’t see the furious looks and certainly she didn’t see the big smile Alex wore.
Last edited by chanks_girl on Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

AN: First I wanted to thank for the FB. Glad to see that a few of you like the story though there are a few changes. This story bases on the challenge by killjoy. It is about changing Alex as person. He turns into another person but how much he changes is still my decision.

Please don't forget, he is a teenage guy, he likes beautiful women. It doesn't mean he is stupid or something. And I never mentioned that he would lose that special something about him. You have to see the circumstances why he is changing.

It is just the beginning of the story.

I always loved Alex on the show but I didn't like how every one walked over him and he let them do it. He never complaint and was always there for everyone. That's fine but it is nice to see a different side of the characters, especially Alex.

In addition, I wanted to say that the story is CC and follows some of events of the show but not all and Michael isn't the bad guy here and won't be. I explained why he allowed Emily to call him 'Mike'. I explained why he went with her and Alex eating pizza. And I didn't turn Michael into Emily's personal supporter. Just because she likes Metallica doesn't mean anything. There are enough girls who like them. And Emiliy is no Mary Sue.

Xmag, Sternbetrachter, killjoy, Buddha-Boy, Flamehair, somewhere87 and Timelord31 THANKS again for the FB.

CHAPTER VI: CHANGES

She couldn’t believe her ears. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She couldn’t believe what happened right in front of her. She had never believed that the boy, she knew as her best friend, her brother and her confidant, that he would act like that. She didn’t teach him to act like that. Especially his exclamation about that girl’s splits. She couldn’t remember any day in their long friendship where he had ever said anything like that. She couldn’t remember.

It wasn’t his typical behaviour. It was a new side she didn’t want to see and know about. She didn’t want to think of her best friend as a typical high school boy. No, he wasn’t. He was sweet, careful, lovely and thoughtful…the list of his wonderful attributes went on and on. Tonight she saw a side, she didn’t want to see. Maybe it was a slip. Maybe he was just thrown off guard.

Nonetheless, Maria couldn’t help herself as her temper couldn’t be hold back anymore. Well, better not more than five minutes ago, she felt how her blood was running through her veins. She felt how her rage was going to explode. It was soon. It was very soon until ‘Hurrican Deluca’ was going to strike back.

He couldn’t believe what she said. He still heard her words whirling around in his mind. He sat glued to his seat wearing a disbelieving look on his face. He couldn’t believe her. Well, he could but he always thought only in his dreams he would act that way, flirt that way and make him feel that way. Somehow, he felt he was dreaming. Somehow, he knew that Emily was going to be fun.

He watched how she exited the restaurant. Slowly he drifted his eyes back to the sheet of music, which Emily had placed on the table. Thinking that he lost it as he bumped into her made him smile. It was a pleasant thought about their second encounter. Alex couldn’t stop the smile which graced his facial features. He liked her attitude. He liked that she was so much at ease in her environment and that she didn’t give a fuck about others. She did what she thought was right. Alex could tell the girl was fire and he should be careful.

Alex didn’t realize that the restaurant was completely quiet. Alex didn’t realize that his friends didn’t say a word. Alex was lost in his thoughts about the new girl. He had to admit that she was a stunning beauty. She was a living dream. Most girls he knew were beautiful but Emily had that something. Her look was exotic. Her skin had that brown golden shimmered look. There weren’t enough words to describe what a beauty she was. She was fire. Funny to say was that Alex liked the idea to play with fire.

Alex was brought out of his musings as he heard a voice roaring through the restaurant.

“WHOA, Whitman didn’t know you already nailed the new girl. Some friend you are not telling me. Me, your one and only human male ally in this completely crazy circus. I just hope I will be reincarnated as a mattress for gymnastics. Oh help me Buddha”

Kyle started laughing and soon followed Michael but Alex just couldn’t laugh. Sure it was ambiguous what Emily said and you could interpret it the way you liked it but Alex didn’t like the fact that they thought he had sex with Emily. Well, to be honest it was an enormous ego boost that they thought so but on the other hand, that thought had a nasty aftertaste. However, he didn’t want that.

“Wait Kyle. I didn’t do anything with Emily. Even if I had done anything with Emily, it is none of your damn business or anyone’s business. For your information, I had bumped into her in the music store and that is how and where I lost the sheet. I didn’t realize that she had the sheet.”

“Whatever, you say Whitman. You have to admit that girl is fire and so fucking…”

SMACK! Again, he didn’t see the hand coming. Again, he didn’t see the clout coming. Again, there was the pain he should start to get used to it. Again, Tess smacked him. Turning around in his seat, he saw she wore a furious and scary expression. At that point, a rational thinking human being would shut up and take the pain as it is. However, it was Kyle Valenti, who had to take the pain. He didn’t want to let it slip. Enough was enough. It was probably the eighth time that he had been hit today. Well, he wasn’t really sure because after fourth time he stopped counting.

“What the hell, woman. If there is anything, you want to say then say it and stop hitting me. You sure know that is MY right to say MY opinion. Got it?”

“Now listen very well, Buddha-Boy, I will not accept your behaviour and I will certainly not accept how you speak about women. Got it? As long as you will keep this behaviour up, I will keep hitting you. And believe me when I say it would just get more and more painful. Did I make myself clear?”

Not being one to turn down an invitation to piss her more off, he did the only thing that crossed his mind.

“You’re so cute when you’re pissed, Cherry lips.” Kyle told her, wearing his trademark grin.

None of the remaining six teenagers had ever believed to see such a furious hybrid girl. You saw how her face became a deep red. You saw how her eyes got an evil gleam. The worse was that Tess became more and more pissed because of Kyle’s grin. Suddenly, she jumped out of her seat screaming and trying to reach Kyle’s throat to strangle him. Seeing her intention, Kyle jumped immediately on the table knocking off Michael’s, Alex’ and his own drinks. Mostly of his soda and Michael’s landed in Alex’ lap. Michael and Alex were yelling at Kyle for his clumsiness but Tess’ yelling was louder than theirs was.

“I WILL STRAGGLE YOU ‘TIL YOU’RE UNCONSCIOUS AND THEN I WILL HIT YOU AS MUCH AS I WANT. HOW DARE YOU CALL ME CHERRY LIPS!”

Max barely could stop Tess before she jumped over the booth to hurt Kyle. It was very hard to keep a kicking and screaming Tess away from her prey. Max tried to take her to another corner of the Crashdown, so she would be far away from him. Kyle couldn’t believe what happened. It was supposed to be a joke and it turned into an assassination. Without realizing it, Kyle reached up his hand to stroke his neck. He could feel how the sweat appeared on his forehead. He could see how Max and Isabel tried to calm Tess down. As Kyle saw she was calm, he thanked Buddha for letting him live longer. Kyle observed Tess. He had to admit she had that little something that he always looked for. Before he could look at her any longer, he felt how two hands slapped him very hard on his neck.

“OW! What the fuck is wrong with you both?”

“Suck it up, Valenti. Period.”

Michael didn’t let Kyle get out any other word as he looked at him with his typical Guerin-glare. Seeing that everything had calmed down, Alex excused himself to go to the restrooms to clean up his pants. Before Alex could stand up, Kyle suggested that Michael could remove the stains with his alien-mojo power. Not quite understanding why Kyle received strange looks from both boys. Alex explained Kyle that he didn’t want Michael’s alien-mojo power near his groin.

Alex went first to Liz and told her he would like to have his order as take out. Liz just nodded and told him when he would come back from the restroom, it would be ready. He gave her a small smile. Liz looked at him with this sad and disappointed look in her eyes. The look you usually receive when you did something wrong. She gave him this look. It gave him the feeling as if he really did something wrong. He hated that look.

Now finally, making his way to the back of the restaurant where Isabel, Max and Tess were still seated. The siblings still tried to calm Tess down. It seemed that they succeeded since Tess hadn’t anymore that crazy murderous look in her eyes. She smiled a little at something Isabel told her. It was then that the two girls were beware of Alex’ presence as he was about to walk through the backdoor. Standing at their table Alex asked Tess if she was alright. She told him that she was good. Seeing that Alex’ pants were wet and stained with soda, Tess waved her hand and removed the stains. Slightly bewildered by her action, Tess told him it was a ‘thank you’ for smacking Kyle. Her statement made him laugh and told her Michael and he would do it again anytime.

As Alex was going to head back to his table, he turned around and came face to face with Maria. Well, she faced his chest and he faced the top of her head. Maria looked up to her tall friend. And by the look of her eyes, he was in deep shit. Her eyes were narrowed to little slits and they had a dangerous look. If he would do the wrong movement, she would rip his head off. Alex didn’t see her next action. Maria reached both her hands up and grabbed Alex’ ears to pull him down to eye-level with her. Alex wasn’t fast enough to dodge her hands. It was extremely painful because Maria also was digging her nails into his skin. Slowly Alex bent more down and screamed at her to leave him alone. Maria’s action caused a chaos in the Crashdown: Liz was screaming at her to release him; Max also tried to reason with her but Maria didn’t listen. Isabel and Tess sat shocked in the booth and didn’t understand what caused Maria to get violent. Michael came immediately over to them and tried to force her off Alex by grabbing her around her waist. It was very hard to get Maria off Alex. As Liz was standing there with the three teens, she also tried to rescue Alex. Suddenly, Maria released Alex who immediately covered his ears with his hands trying to ease the pain he felt.

“Damn it Maria, what the fuck is wrong with you? Have you lost your mind?” Alex asked in pain.

He couldn’t believe what his best friend did. They argued sometimes but never ever one of them had got violent towards the other one. That’s why Alex didn’t really know what caused Maria to act like she had. Everyone looked at them shocked and there was a hint of curiosity in their eyes. Maria’s screaming and screeching gave answers to the questions.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? THERE COMES A GIRL AND YOU ACT LIKE A HORNDOG. NEXT, YOU BRAG ABOUT YOUR SEXLIFE. DON’T TELL ME THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME, ALEX.”

“I’M NOT A HORNDOG. AND I DO NOT BRAG ABOUT MY SEXLIFE. I ALREADY TOLD YOU THERE IS NO DISCUSSION. IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS AND IT IS NO ONE ELSE’S FUCKING BUSINESS. IT IS MY PRIVATE LIFE.”

It was surreal to see that Alex and Maria were yelling at each other. They were known as the always laughing and smiling friends. Now, seeing them arguing and yelling was a shocking vision. Liz was shocked and sad at the same time. She couldn’t remember anytime where both behaved or argued like that. She hated to see them like that. Mostly when they argued, they were always playful. It was never that any of them got violent or anything. They were teasing each other and a second later, they were hugging each other. It was shocking to see them like that. It hurt to see them like that. She had to try to break the tension between them.

“Maria, Alex, come on guys calm down, please. It doesn’t help that both of you are yelling at each other. Let’s sit down and talk about it.”

“Look Liz, sorry for the yelling and the whole thing but I just don’t like it to be grabbed by my ears and get yelled at. I say it now, just for once, and never again: My private life is private. I never brag about anything and I’m not going to do it.”

“Maria, I’m sure you also want to say something.” Liz looked at Maria sternly. It was a sign for Maria not to dare to cause another argument.

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry for grabbing you by your ears and pulling you down. Alex, I didn’t mean to yell and I…just lost it. I…I…Oh heck, I’m sorry. I hate it when we argue and I hate that you didn’t tell me. You didn’t tell me that you…you know. We’re best friends. We tell everything each other and then…”

Maria couldn’t finish her sentence. She was engulfed in Alex’ arms in a hug. She knew she had fucked up and she knew the way she had acted was wrong but it was her way to deal with the situation. She lost it. She almost lost him. Alex stroked her back and whispered, he understood but nonetheless it was his private life. Burying her head deeper in his chest, she nodded. Slowly, Alex released Maria and smiled down at her. Both saw that Liz squirmed uncomfortable from foot to foot; Alex reached out to her and pulled her into a group hug.

Liz was happy. She was glad that Maria and Alex could reconcile. The three were surprised as they felt another pair of arms around them. To their surprise, it was Kyle.

“Do you feel the love? I feel it.” Kyle told the remaining three teens.

“Valenti, get off them. That should be a friend hug and not one of your perverted fantasies.”

“Funny Guerin. You should start a career as comedian. I like to be close to my friends.”

“Whatever, Valenti. You just want to be near girls who don’t want you.”

Alex, who was unimpressed by the Guerin/Valenti-banter, released his grip on the girls and told them that he had to get home. Both girls released him and Liz went into the kitchen to get his order. As she came back, he paid and told her and Maria he would see them tomorrow at school. Turning to Michael, Alex asked if he wanted to catch a ride with him. Michael shrugged and was alright with that. Both boys left and soon after them, the others left.

Liz was glad as she could go to bed. It was a very weird night. Everything started with the arrivals of Alex, Michael and the new girl Emily. Liz couldn’t believe how a quiet and funny night between friends had been turned into a chaotic night. It was unbelievable how Alex and Maria were acting towards each other. It was unbelievable how both treated each other. She couldn’t remember any time where they acted like that. She just couldn’t. Since they were friends, they never argued like that. Even not as Liz didn’t tell Alex about the intergalactic status of Max, Isabel and Michael then.

Before Liz was able to make her way over to her bed there was a tapping on her window. Slowly she walked over to the window, which led to her balcony. Opening the curtains, she saw Max standing outside. She wasn’t really in the mood for an analyze of their nonexistent relationship but she also needed someone to talk. She wanted to talk about tonight. She wanted to talk about everything and nothing. Somehow shy, Liz opened the window and climbed out to Max. They sat on the deck chairs and an uncomfortable silence engulfed them. Liz was the first to speak. She told Max that she never had seen Alex and Maria act like that. She told him everything she felt about it. Max just sat there and listened to her. He let her speak. As two hours went by, Liz realized that she still wanted to be with Max and she knew that he still wanted to pursue a relationship with her. Again, in this night he told her how much he wanted her and how much he needed her. In addition, it looked like Tess was not interested anymore in Max. Instead, she had a thing for Kyle. It was almost barbarous how many times Tess had hit him on the head. Liz and Max agreed in that night that they would take things slow. Liz insisted that they would start as friends and then they would see how the things would progress.

The next three weeks of school went over slowly. It was unbelievable how slowly time passed in school. Emily already hated the school and the majority of the students of WRH. In her opinion, they were just a bunch of wanna-be’s. It was getting on her nerves that every minute a jock tried to hit on her. Every time she passed one of their little groups, she would hear one or more stupid comments. It was then in her second week that she had gotten into a fight with one of the boys who was a member of the baseball team. After her second period, Emily was walking down the hall to leave school. She wasn’t in the mood to spend a whole day at school. It was a rare occasion that she would stay until school ended. She was about to turn the corner when the said boy grabbed her ass and whistled. Of course, his friends were laughing and slapping him on his back for his boldness. What they didn’t see was the hard kick in the balls which their friend received by a very pissed and very violent Emily McMahon. If looks could kill it would have been his end. Bending down, Emily grabbed the boy by his hair, who was lying on the floor and curled into a ball because the pain was too much, she slammed her fist two times into his face and then left. While she walked away from the group, she saw Kyle standing at his locker and by the look of pure horror on his face; she knew he had seen the whole scene. Winking at Kyle, she left the building. It didn’t take much time and all students knew what had happened and what Emily did. Since then, everybody knew not to mess with her but it was sure that there were some idiots who had a masochistic strand and still tried to hit on her.

As Alex had heard what happened between Emily and the jock, he immediately wanted to find her. During lunchtime, Kyle told him what he witnessed. The whole time Kyle wore a scared expression. The problem was that he explained detailed how Emily kicked the baseball player into his balls. Max, Michael and Alex had to fight very hard not to grab their own testicles in front of the girls. As soon as possible after school Alex tried to find Emily for making sure, she was alright. He was worried about her. She told him once that she wasn’t really fond of Roswell and the school. He could see that she wasn’t sad or something like that. Emily was a girl who was straight and blunt. She didn’t like a thing, she said it. It was just she hated the town.

Emily told him a few times that he should be more extroverted. He needed to be more outgoing. One day she saw how the jocks treated him and even how a few of the other girls had treated him. She couldn’t understand why he didn’t do anything. He could change it why he didn’t Emily couldn’t understand. Mostly they met on the bleachers before school or sometimes during lunch (when Emily was in school). They would talk. Slowly, Emily tried to make him understand that he didn’t need to hide but Emily found out it was harder than she thought.

A week had passed. The four aliens and four humans were careful and suspicious towards strangers. Nonetheless, they tried to have a normal life.

Liz and Max had agreed to start as friends. It was clear that both couldn’t stay friends. It was the way they looked at each other and the way they acted around each other. It was a matter of time until both or one of the other would take the first step to ask the other one out. Max could be patient. At least, he promised Liz not to pressure her. He could wait.

Michael and Maria were another story. Michael still avoided any close contact to Maria. It was needless to say that Maria tried very hard to make him understand that he didn’t protect her by avoiding her. It was more that he hurt her by avoiding her. Sometimes they had their moments, where she thought it was going to be a turn in their non-existing relationship. Immediately, Michael would walk away. The final kick was the waitress, Courtney. That skank had no shame. She flirted with Michael in front of Maria. Michael told Courtney to back off but she didn’t what pissed off Maria. Michael wanted to be with Maria but he was scared that their enemies would hurt her.

Kyle and Tess were more or less a surprise. Sure, Kyle liked to tease and pissing her off but it was his way of showing her that he liked her a lot. At the beginning, Tess just wanted to beat him up. Time after time, she had realized that she liked Kyle. She didn’t like him like an annoying brother, who would get on her nerves. It was more. Still both didn’t tell the other one about their feelings.

Between Alex and Isabel was no change since their break-up. Alex still tried to be anyhow close to her but every time Isabel would cut him off. He knew he should stop torturing himself and get a grip but he couldn’t. he tried to spend time with her. She would always give him her speech about being friends and that they couldn’t be an item. Again, she would tell him what a great friend he was. Again, she would tell him that she wasn’t ready to be in a relationship. She needed time and space to figure out what she wanted. Alex knew he should not get his hopes up every time she would be nice to him or wanting to spend time with him because every time she would usually cut him off.

It was three days before Isabel’s 18th birthday. Max was occupied with the preparations for a surprise party for her, which would take place at the Crashdown. Every one had a special task: Max was responsible for the preparations and invitations; Liz had to prepare the Crashdown for the party; Maria and Tess should try to keep Isabel busy so she wouldn’t notice anything about the party; Michael was responsible for the cooking and making a birthday cake. On the other hand, Alex had the most stupid job: he should try to woo her to the Crashdown. He, from all people, should get her to do something he said. The whole week, he tried to catch her alone so he could ask her to meet him on her birthday. Finally, as he had his chance to talk to her; it was one of the moments he wished the ground would swallow him. During study hall, he approached her and started a conversation with her. At first, they had a little small talk and Alex could sense that there was a change in Isabel. She seemed to be more tensed up than he had ever saw her. Her whole posture was defensive. Her answers were short. Her Ice Princess persona was kicking in. Alex suspected that there was something wrong with her but dismissed his thought as he remembered why he was sitting with Isabel. He asked her what her plans were for her birthday. She looked at him and told him that she wanted to spend the day with her family and friends and have a nice and normal birthday. Alex also asked if there was the possibility that they could meet up, so he could give her her present and spending some time together. Immediately, Isabel told him it was impossible that they would date and then she had given him again the whole ‘I don’t want to date you – We are friends’- speech, which Alex started to despise. However, he was successful in convincing her meeting him and having a sundae with him at the Crash.

It was the day of Isabel’s birthday. In the last three days, every one hurried to be fast done with the preparations for the party. As Alex asked what he could buy Isabel as a present. Maria suggested he should do a striptease at her party if he wanted her back. Alex shot Maria a dark look and told her he wasn’t going to humiliate himself in front of her, her parents and everybody else, he still had self-esteem.

Alex had told Isabel to come to the Crashdown at 8pm. She wasn’t sure why it had to be that late but Isabel told Alex it would be fine with her. It was five minutes before her arrival, Alex didn’t really know why he was that nervous. It wasn’t that he wished to give his girlfriend the best party she would ever have. No, she wasn’t his girlfriend. She was his friend but it wasn’t what she should be. There was more for him. Alex hoped that she would like his present: it was a book about astrology. Its history, the different meanings in other cultures, methods how to interpret your horoscope etc. He hoped she would like it. Only two minutes until Isabel would arrive, Maria announced as she came running into the Crashdown and told everybody to hide and be quiet.

He heard the bell above the door and he knew she was there. Suddenly, the lights went on and a loud SURPRISE was screamed through the restaurant. Seeing the joy and surprise on her face was a wonderful view. As many times before, Alex had again to admire her beauty. Another thing was the dress she wore. He remembered she told him that she was going to spend her birthday with her family but Max and Mrs Evans were wearing casual clothes. Isabel wore a fancy red coloured dress. There was more to it. Alex stood in one of the corners in the back, he watched as Max, Mrs Evans, Maria and Michael congratulated her. Alex knew that Liz was still at work at Congresswoman Whitaker’s office and she would soon come over; and Tess should be on the way. Alex decided to wait a bit until he would go over and congratulate her. A few people already surrounded Isabel and he wanted to wait. He watched her and her mother; probably Mrs Evans was telling Isabel that her father couldn’t come. Next, there was the confusion reflecting on Mrs Evans facial features. In that moment, Alex decided to go over. Slowly he approached the group of friends. As he was about to make himself present, the last person he expected walked through the doors and straight to Isabel. Alex stood a few feet away but he still could hear bits of the words he said. He heard the word ‘date’. Grant Sorenson had a date with Isabel. She told him she didn’t want to date. She told him that she wanted to spend her birthday with her family and her friends. She did it again.

Alex felt how his blood was pounding through his veins. He felt how his body temperature increased. He felt how his whole body tensed up. He knew he had no right to be jealous or envy. To be honest, he felt disappointed, he felt his anger and he felt the pain. She did it again.

Slowly he approached the group; all eyes were on him as they noticed him. Mrs Evans greeted him with a tight smile. He could only imagine what she was thinking. Next, he turned to Isabel, who was smiling at him happy to see him. With a tight smile and cold look, Alex extended his right hand to take Isabel’s right hand. With his left hand, he patted her shoulder.

“Happy 18th birthday, Isabel.”

He didn’t wait for a reply. He didn’t care about the looks of the others. He turned around and went to the back of the restaurant.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

AN: I wanted to thank for the FB.

Sternbetrachter: Well, the Nazi will appear again in the story later. With Alex being cold to Isabel, I wanted to show the break that will come. Who wants to see his ex with the new one anyway?
Kyle and Tess will have more ‘conversations’ like that. Read the next part and you will find out if Alex is going to listen to Em.

Flamehair: Sorry to disappoint you but there will be no striptease for Isabel. And don’t get used to the conciliation between Alex and the girls. Gotta have love for K/T

Killjoy: Hurricane DeLuca is famous. Tess will soon realize that she got it bad for her Buddha Boy. And for the date lie, well it was like on the show, no one knew.

Xmag: I don’t intend to imply Maria as the ‘Bad guy’ or the bitch here. I think, it would be the way she would have react on the show. I don’t intend that Alex accepts Michael’s behaviour towards Maria.

Timelord31 and cameramandc: Thanks for your FB

CHAPTER VII: OPEN YOUR EYES

He left her standing there and went to the backroom of The Crashdown.

He just couldn’t be with her in the same room. He couldn’t look at her for now. He didn’t understand why she did it again. He felt how his anger raised. She could have told him that she was going out. She could have told him but she decided to lie to him. She lied to him. Sure, they weren’t together anymore but she could have told him the truth. He deserved that. He deserved the truth and not being lied to. He was always the last one to know. He was always the last to be told. After seeing her with him, Alex had to change something. He couldn’t let her treat him like that. He deserved better. Not telling him the truth was a low move in his eyes. There was one thing Alex hated and that was lying.

Alex felt how his anger raised. His skin felt hot. His blood speeded through his veins. He never felt like that. Not even when he had seen her flirting with that dirt bag. How could she do it? How could she treat him like that? Always pushing him away when he wanted to be there for her but when she needed something, he was stupid enough to let her treat him like a piece of shit. She didn’t give him the chance he deserved. He deserved better. He didn’t understand why he let people walk over him. He deserved better. There had to be a change.

Alex didn’t really know how he was able to walk into the bathroom of The Crashdown. He didn’t know. His anger made him numb. He couldn’t breathe. He was panting. He felt how his chest clenched together with every breath. His eyes filled with tears because he couldn’t take the pain anymore. It was always the same. Never said anything, never done anything. It was going to change.

He felt how every fibre clenched. He felt how his hands transformed to fists. He looked up to look into the mirror. He saw his reflection. He didn’t recognize the boy he saw. There was no happiness reflecting in his eyes. The only thing he saw was his pained expression, the anger, the pain and the hurt surfacing now. It had to stop. Everything had to stop.

Letting the cold water run, Alex splashed some water into his face. He needed the coldness. He needed the feeling. He needed anything to know that he could still feel. Little by little, the coldness calmed him down. He could breathe normally and he found his sanity back. Again, looking up he saw his reflection. The water drops falling of his pained face. In that moment, Alex realized that people always treated him different. They saw him as a little boy. It was going to stop.

The remaining six people starred at each other. Isabel couldn’t understand what just had happened. She was so happy to see Alex but she didn’t understand his sudden behaviour. The whole evening started so well: she got a surprise party by her family and friends; the most important people in her life were there and she had a date with a good-looking man. Isabel was very happy seeing Alex coming to her. She had to admit that tonight he looked very handsome. He was wearing a brown coloured woollen shirt that had a V-neck and showed a bit of his chest. To complete his outfit, he wore beige coloured trousers. Isabel knew that Alex was a good-looking young man.

Nevertheless, she didn’t understand his reaction earlier. He never acted that way in front of her. He never behaved like that. His reaction to her was cold and distant. As if he was mad at her. As if he was disgusted to be near her. She couldn’t understand him. It hurt her. It hurt to see him acting like that. Isabel didn’t know how to react as Alex had congratulated her the way he did. It was too strange. It was so not Alex. It was not his style.

As she felt his touch, it felt electrifying. It felt electrifying for her. However, as she dared a quick look into his eyes, she saw something that she hadn’t seen for a long time. They were empty. A coughing sound brought Isabel out of her thoughts. Immediately her Ice Princess persona kicked in. She didn’t want to show that she was hurt. She didn’t want to show that she was worried what caused her former boyfriend to act like that. Dismissing further thoughts about Alex, Isabel turned to her mother. She just wanted to tell her how sorry her father was that he couldn’t be there tonight. Isabel reassured her mother that it was alright and nonetheless the party would be great.

A big smile graced Isabel’s facial features. Forgetting her depressing thoughts of earlier. It was her night and she was going to enjoy it. Unfortunately, it seemed she couldn’t go out on her date with Grant. Max and Michael looked at him as if they were ready to kill him and her mother also didn’t look enthusiastically about that. Isabel knew something was going to happen. She could see that Michael and Max were in heated discussion and sometimes they were looking at her. Isabel knew there was a tongue-lashing coming.

It was her day. She wanted to have a normal birthday. And she was going to have it.

He cooled down. He could breathe. He could think again. Now what should he do? Going outside and pretend that he didn’t care. He could pretend that he was fine. He could pretend but he didn’t want to. He was sick of it. Pretending everything was fine. Pretending that he was fine. The truth was he wasn’t. He realized he wasn’t fine. He knew it a long time ago. Tonight he had opened his eyes.

Deciding he couldn’t stay any longer. Alex wanted to leave the party as fast as possible. He wasn’t in the mood to stay and maybe to justify his action. He didn’t want to stay in the same room with Isabel Evans, and especially not with that Grant guy. He wanted to leave. He wanted to get away. He needed to get away. Taking a bit time to freshen up, Alex exited the bathroom. Immediately he headed outside. Alex didn’t look back.

It was a nice night. She loved to walk around. Walking had a soothing and relaxing effect on her. She was alone; she thought about anything. Reflecting on her time in Roswell, the bad experiences predominated her good ones. To be true, she wasn’t really enthusiastically about fitting into this town. She knew it would be worthless in the end.

She walked through the streets of Roswell, she didn’t have an aim. It was then that Emily saw a well-known person. Emily knew that he had plans tonight. He told her that he was going to attend a friend’s party. Thinking about his words, it was his former girlfriend’s birthday party. She didn’t understand why he wanted to go. Emily told him, if it was over that it was over. There were no needs to pretend to be friends. She told him that he needed to let go. He needed to understand that he couldn’t revolve his life about a single person, no matter how much he cared about her. Emily tried to make him understand. To her surprise, she didn’t think that he was so stubborn. He didn’t want to change. It seemed that he was content how things were. It seemed he was content about how his life was.

Slowly she approached him. As she was about to greet him, she saw him. She saw that he was in bad mood. Even in the dim streetlights, she saw he looked hurt.

He was distracted. He walked past her. It was like the first time he saw her with him. It was hurting. It was burning and it was fucked up. It was a déjà vu, he didn’t want.

She walked after him. She needed to know what was wrong with him. She assumed that something happened on the party. Something had hurt him so bad that he walked around like a zombie. She liked him a lot. He was different from the others but he needed to know that he had to grow a backbone to survive in this world. It was fine to be Mr Nice but being pushed around wasn’t right.

She approached him. Softly she grabbed his arm stopping him to go further without her. He didn’t turn around. He stood glued to his spot motionless. She stood in front of him. She saw many things but she had never seen so much pain reflected in somebody’s eyes. He looked down at her but he couldn’t say a word. He didn’t want to. He was tired. He didn’t want to do anything. He looked down into her eyes and she knew she couldn’t say anything to him. She had never been in such a situation. She didn’t know what to do. She wanted to help him but didn’t know how. Then, she stood to his side and he walked again. Wordlessly, they walked together. The time passed by and they reached the park. He led them to one of the benches and took a seat. She followed him. They sat together in silence. Both liked it that way. Looking at him, she felt as if her heart was going to break. He didn’t deserve it and she was going to change it.

“Open your eyes, Alex.”
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

Thank you all for the Fb.

Timelord31: Thank you for the FB

Bubblegal: Yeah, Alex has to suffer a lot and won’t be better. I never saw Isabel as the bitch most readers see her. In the show, she was always different around Alex and that scared her. But I also have to say that she immediately regretted her actions towards Alex. She knew she did something wrong and had hurt him. She knew it. She was scared of her feelings and I think that is normal. As to Emily, I will keep her the way she is. She isn’t going to be a bitch or something else. Considering her relationship to Alex…we have to see. Like you said yourself, the challenge says that Liz doesn’t like Emily and she doesn’t like Alex relationship to Emily. I always liked the friendship between Liz and Alex but I have to go with the challenge. And I have to have a face off between Em and Iz.

Killjoy: Thank you. Isabel is stubborn what else can I say…

KaraGail: I know the story is angsty. It needs to be like that so the story can work all in all. But it is a A&I story. Isabel has to learn a few things especially about how to treat Alex right and appreciating what she has. Sorry, if I had make you sad. :oops:

Sternbetrachter: Well, I wouldn’t want to watch my ex with someone new. Isabel is Isabel and her stubbornness is legend. Her ignorance too. Thanks for FB.

Flamehair: Thank you for your FB.

Stargazer’s Delight: Thanks for you FB. You know, I really want to hug you. I was going to write the same thing as you did in your feedback. Isabel should be forgiven because the boys did much more worse things in hurting people. There will be a big argument between Alex and Isabel and let me tell Isabel won’t like the result of it. as for the other boys, they also need some lovin’.

Alright, here is the next part. Have fun reading!!!!!!!

CHAPTER VIII: THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST

“It isn’t that simple, is it?”

“It can be. Just see the things how they really are and how you want them to be. It can be simple; you just have to realize what is wrong. You have to realize what you want and how you want things to be. Stop accepting the way things are if you don’t like it. I like you. You are caring, funny, and intelligent and the list goes on but because of your ‘Mr Nice Guy’- Personality, others treat you like a child or even worst like their little dog, who does everything they command. When was the last time someone listened to your opinion? When was the last time you had an argument with somebody because you wanted to get through your opinion, even with your friends? I can understand that you like how it is. You are invincible and you will stay it. No one sees you. And you don’t see anything. I don’t know what happened tonight. I just know you went to this party and that’s it but what has had going on there is your part to tell me, if you want because you look down and hurt.”

Was it all true what she said? For weeks, she tried to make him see what was going wrong. She told him that he needed to stop to let others treat him the way they did. It wasn’t that simple. Mostly he refused to listen to her. He knew that some people treated him like a little boy.

“It hurts. It just hurts so badly. You know, I hate when people lie to me, especially people I care for. That has happened tonight.”

“That fucking sucks.”

He had to smile at her comment. Three words, which spoke the truth. It was still hard to believe that Isabel really dared to lie to him. As he had approached her, she seemed to be happy to see him but he couldn’t say he was it. He felt angry and sad. She was one of the few people he trusted and she used it. Repeatedly, she made it perfectly clear that she didn’t want him near her. It was like at the beginning of their acquaintance, she kept him at arm’s length. Alex was brought out of his thoughts as Emily lit up a cigarette and took a long drag. He was a bit surprised, he knew she smoked because she told him but until now, she never did it in front of him. Emily saw Alex’ expression and offered him a cigarette but he declined her offer. The two teens kept sitting together in silence. Both lost in their own thoughts; the one thinking about how she could make him open his eyes and the other wanted to forget.

He had walked her home. It was nice spending time together. They talked and again Emily wanted him to understand that he had to change things. Could he really do it? Why should he change anything? It wasn’t that he gave a shit about other’s opinion’s but it was her. It was her, who did it. Another fact is that he didn’t know what to do.

He didn’t want to admit it in front of Emily.

He watched her. She laid there. She slept. It seemed as if she was in peace but he knew she wasn’t. He couldn’t imagine what she went through. He couldn’t imagine the fear she felt. He just couldn’t. He watched her. He wouldn’t let anyone come near her and try to hurt her. If that should happen, he rather would kill the one with his bare hands. He wished he did it tonight. He felt how his anger was rising. He was scared to lose her. She was everything he had now. He didn’t say it or admit it to anyone but she was everything.

She lay on the bed, covered by the sheets. She didn’t sleep. She couldn’t sleep. She just lay there. The events of the evening still fresh in her mind. How could it happen? Why did it happen? Why did it happen to her? Was she really such a bad person that something like that happened to her?

Tonight she felt lonely. Never in her life, she had felt so lonely. Sure, they rescued her but no one was here. She wanted to be one of them. She wanted to belong to them. She wanted to be their friend but she knew she wasn’t welcome. For once, she wished they were really her friends and she was theirs. She wanted to scream and to cry. She wanted that somebody would take her into his arms and say everything was going to be alright. Telling her that nothing will happen to her again and she was going to be alright. She felt how the tears were welling up. She wasn’t going to cry. She wasn’t weak. She wasn’t going to break down.

She wasn’t going to break down.

She opened her eyes and saw him. He was just sitting there. He was looking at her. His look was intense and so full of worry. He just sat there. For the first time in a long time, she felt safe and loved. She felt wanted. She trusted him. She knew he would always be there for her. A small smile graced her facial features. He returned it.

“Thank you, Kyle.”

“Always, Tess. Always.”

He walked around aimlessly. What should he do? Should he really try? Should he really make this step?

It hurt.

He could do it.

He could try to change something.

He should do it.

The fact is that Alex didn’t know how to change something. He somehow knew things were going extremely wrong but how could he change anything. He wanted to change things a time ago. He was sick of being treated like a loser. Sure, he hated how things were but what could he do.

So, could he really do that step and change things the way they were?

It was unbelievable. How could it happen? They had found them. Their enemies found them. They already had taken one of them. It was a miracle that they were able to save her. Isabel didn’t know what else could have happen to Tess. Who had thought that Congresswoman Whittaker was a skin? She was the enemy.

They were near.

Tonight was one of the worst nights in her life. The pain, the hurt and the fear she felt were so intense that she thought she was going to explode. Never before, she felt such a fear. The worst was that tonight she killed. She killed a being. Although she was their enemy, Isabel had killed somebody.

It were the things she said. The things she said about her. About her life as an alien princess in a former life in another world. She was a traitor. She was a bad person. She caused the death of many people. She was responsible for their deaths. She helped the man who killed them.

It was her fault.

It was her.

Isabel didn’t know what to do.

She felt so lonely. The revelations of this night were too much for her to deal with. She just wanted a normal day for once. It wasn’t too much asked for.

She didn’t want to be lonely tonight. She needed someone. She needed the reassurance that everything was going to be alright. She needed to know that it wasn’t true what Whittaker said. She needed to know that she wasn’t the cause of their deaths. She needed it. She needed the reassurance. She needed the normalcy she longed for so long.

After she freshened up, she had sneaked out to take a walk. Isabel knew whom she wanted to see. She needed to see Alex.

He would always be her friend.

She could talk to him.

She could lean on him.

He would never disappoint her.

He always knew what to say to make her feel better.

She arrived at his house. Isabel felt the sudden urge to storm into the house but she knew she couldn’t. She went to Alex’ window. Lightly she tapped at his window. Again, she tapped at the window. Again, there was no response.

Why didn’t he open? Why wasn’t he at home?

Why?

She still waited but after a few minutes, Isabel realized that Alex was not at home. He wasn’t there to help her. He wasn’t there to tell her that everything was going to be alright. He wasn’t there for her. Disappointed and upset, Isabel walked home trying to find a way to deal with everything.

It was a new morning in Roswell. It was a wonderful morning in October. The sun was shining. There was no sound outside. It seemed as if everyone in Roswell was enjoying his free Sunday. It was quiet and peaceful. It was a normal day in good old Roswell. Well, normal had to be defined but for the most people, it was a usual Sunday morning. No one knew what happened last night. No one knew who had to suffer and no one knew how things were going to change.

Alex lay there. He just lay in his bed. The last night was still on his mind. The events were still on his mind. He didn’t sleep much. After his talk with Emily, he didn’t want to go home and trying or pretending that everything was alright. He knew things were wrong. He just couldn’t forget the scene in the Crashdown. How Grant came in and she thought it wouldn’t bother him. That was the problem it was bothering him. However, he still couldn’t understand why she did it. He walked aimlessly around. He just wanted to walk. Nevertheless, the whole time he thought about the party and what Emily told him. She had already told him a few times before that he should stand up for himself and stop letting people walk over him, even if they are your friends.

If Alex would be honest with himself, he knew Emily was right. They talked to him when he was needed. They informed him about things when he was needed or he would hear something accidentally. They called him to help when he was needed. They just needed him when there was a crisis. They didn’t try to get to know him. Even his best friends didn’t know him that well. He was always there for them, but when were they there for him. This had to stop. How could he change it? Who was he to change anything? He got used to it how the things were. Since he was alone at home, again, Alex decided he would stay at home. He wasn’t really in the mood to do anything. He didn’t know why but he had that strong feeling that something was going to happen that would change things forever.

The last night was still on their minds. The group of seven teens couldn’t believe what went on but one thing was for sure: They weren’t save anymore. The enemy was near. Last night the enemy had one of them. Last night everything changed. They had to react. They had to react fast. They were all in the backroom of the Crashdown to discuss what should happen next.

“So, what are we going to do?” was the question asked, which everyone tried to avoid and at the same time to answer.

“We can only wait and see what will happen. We don’t know how strong they are. We don’t know how many of them are out there. We don’t know anything about them, that would help us to fight against them. For now there is nothing we can do.”

“Maxwell, this can’t be all. I mean we have to fight them before they get to us. And waiting for them until they on our doors is certainly not the right choice or plan.”

“What do you want me to do? Going out and put up a signboard that shows them where we are. Michael, I want to deal with it as fast as we can but there is nothing we can do. I say we wait and we will wait. Period.”

There was no further discussion. They knew they couldn’t do anything but they hoped there was a chance to do anything. Seeing that the meeting was over, everybody left. Everybody hoped that everything will be soon over and they could get back normal for once.

All the while, none of them realized that one person wasn’t with them.

The whole day he was at home. He didn’t want to leave his home. He had to think about everything. Alex still had Emily’s words on his mind. It was quite impossible for him not to think about it. He was still uncertain. He needed to stop thinking about it. Deciding it was enough time spent at home, Alex grabbed his keys and got into his car and drove to Senior Chow’s. He needed to get out. He needed to find something that would occupy him. He needed anything.

Usually it was a fifteen minutes drive to the restaurant but it as if he was driving for an eternity. Alex felt how his insides twisted and a knot had built. He didn’t know why but he knew something was going to happen and it was bad. Finally arriving at the restaurant, Alex immediately parked his car and went straight inside. He gave his order to the server and waited for it. He sat in one of these secluded areas where no one could see him but he had a very good view of everyone else. If he would look to his left, he could watch the whole restaurant through the plants that were there as decoration. Little did he know who was sitting on the other side.

She needed normalcy. She needed it tonight. He was the right one for that occasion. She needed to know that everything was as usual. She needed to know that her life hadn’t turn into a sci-fi show. She didn’t want to fear for her life. She didn’t want to be reminded of last night. She didn’t want to be reminded of her actions. She didn’t want to think about her past. She wanted normalcy. She wanted to be Isabel Evans. She wanted to be a normal girl.

Across from her there was sitting the man who could give her normalcy. She knew with him it was different. He didn’t know and that was enough. Tonight she felt normal. Moreover, she wanted to keep this feeling. That was what she needed. She enjoyed herself. He was fun. He was the man who she now needed.

“Tell me Isabel, was there ever a boy in your school who got you interested in him?”

She didn’t know how to answer this question. She didn’t know. She also didn’t want to reveal too much information to him. Sure, he was what she expected a man should be but nonetheless she was still uncertain. She had to think about her question.

“No, there wasn’t anyone who could interest me. The boys I know are just boys and don’t know what a girl expects and wants but there are men who know.”

That was the right answer. She knew she had him. She smiled a little to emphasize her statement and she could see that he was satisfied with her answer. Little did she know who was sitting on the other side.

It was her voice. He would recognize that voice everywhere. Her answer was NO. She said she was never interested in anyone. Never. How could a little word hurt so much? How could she hurt him so much? Why did he let her do it? Over months, she treated him like crap. She had held him at arm’s length. She had pushed him away many times. She didn’t care about him. She didn’t want him. Alright, he could also ignore her. He knew he could do it. Enough was enough. He was sick of it. He was sick of everything.

The feeling was back. He knew it and it meant only pain. He didn’t understand why she was doing it. He didn’t understand it. He didn’t want it anymore. It would stop.

It was going to stop.

Alex was brought out of his thoughts as the waitress brought his food. He was glad that he wanted it as a take out. He couldn’t sit here any longer. He didn’t want to be here any longer. He was sick of it. Paying his order, Alex left.

The hurt didn’t stop. It was suffocating him. The pain was going to suffocate him. It was going to tear him inside. It had to stop. He couldn’t do it any longer. Alex didn’t want to do it any longer. It hurt badly as if someone had cut him from the inside. It was back. The numbness was back. The anger was back. He didn’t realize that he was sitting in his car for the last twenty minutes without moving. He started the car and drove off.

He didn’t deserve that.

He deserved better.

I didn't enjoy writing the part with Iasbel and Grant but it was needed.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Stud & the girls (A&I, CC) Ch 9,p 9; 13-01-08

Post by chanks_girl »

Author's Note: At first I want to inform you that I am glad that the story animates you to discuss it but I won't tolerate any insulting or offending posts. Offending posts are here displaced and offending towards the other readers.if you have the need to discuss the story then please do it peacefully and don't insult each other.I think Kzinti_Killer made it clear what would happen the next time. Thanks for your understanding.

Stargazer's Delight: Thank you for your FB. Yeah sometimes I can be mean. I stopped therebecause the confrontation between Alex and Isabel will be in later chapters and it won't be pretty. For now I just need to rebuild Alex' backbone and let him having fun with a certain girl. i hope you will like the new part.

Aurorabee: Thanks for yourFB. Good to see that you like the story and 'my' Alex so far. Alex will learn that he doesn't need to let people treat like theydo now to like him and he will learn that he makes his own choice. Like you said Emily was the one to show what is wrong but Alex is the one to decide what way he wants to go. does he want to stay the same or does he want the new way out.
Like I told SD, there will be a heavy confrontation between A&I, after that I think you can't speak of any friendship. it will take tim until Alex is ready to trust Isabel again. And Isabel has to proof that he can trust her,again. Let's face it, she did hurt him too much. Why will Liz disapprove? You have to wait and keep reading the story to find out :lol:

killjoy: Thanks for FB and I am happy to see that you like the story. I agree with you why Liz, Maria and Isabel shouldn't be too shocked about Alex. they put him through so much shit and he never asked for anything but their trust and not even that did he get.

x_mag:
When someone nice turns into someone unrecognizable, it could be because of drugs, alcohol, depression...
No, no and no. Nothing of that will be responsible for his change. Alex is still going to the nice guy in some ways but he won't jump anytime anyone wants something from him or they want him to do something. Liz and Maria just showed him a way to be by showing him it is alright to have female friends and accepting his softer side. Till now Emily didn't do much to change him. She is more a like a catalyst. She shows him how it could be if he wanted it to be like that. Alex decides. Emily is like Morpheus on MATRIX, she gives him either the blue or red pill but Alex decides which one he wants. And Isabel didn't do much to change Alex. Nonetheless, thanks for your FB.

Sternbetrachter: Thanks for Fb.Yeah, it sucks totally to hear the one you love saying that. I agree with your suggestion that it doesn't matter if a guy or a girl had told Alex what was wrong. At least someone did. Is Alex done with Isabel now? Hmm... hell yeah.

Timelord31: Thanks for your Fb. I hope you will like the change in Alex when it will happen.

Flamehair: Thanks for FB

Karagail: Alex is hurting deeply and it won't get better.Here is the update.

Chelbert8: Thanks for Fb

Bubblegal: thanks for your FB. new part is here.

stargazer_md: A&I will fall very hard but like you said their reunion is sweeter. Until then we have to wait.

Arianneleigh: thanks for FB.

cameramandc: Thanks. Yeah seeing a more impulsive Alex would have been fun.

Here is the new part, have fun reading!

killjoy, happy belated birthday and see the new part as my present to you!

CHAPTER IX: SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Alex wasn’t able to sleep the whole night. Her words were still on his mind. He still remembered every word she had said in the restaurant. She said it herself; she didn’t want to be with him. She was never interested in being with him in a romantic relationship. It didn’t matter that she had spoken in general. She also had meant him. She just used him when she needed him. She used him to feel better and the fool he was, Alex was stupid enough to let her doing it. He did let her using him. He was a fool for thinking that a girl like Isabel Evans would be interested in him. Who was he? He was just the geek and the guy who made jokes. Everyone knew it and now even Alex knew it. He was nobody. He was just one of the boys she needed to feel good. She used him like other boys.

It was going to stop. She would never ever get the chance to use him again. It was going to end. He wasn’t going to let her continue her little game. He wouldn’t let her do it. He wasn’t her little boy toy. He refused to be treated like a lower being. He refused to be treated like a ‘puppy in heat’, he deserved better. Since Isabel didn’t feel about him like he did for her, Alex was going to change a few things.

Firstly he wasn’t going to let Isabel treat him like her personal marionette. Whenever she needed him he wouldn’t run to her and jump whenever she wanted him to.

Secondly he wasn’t going to let any one treat him like they own him.

Thirdly he wasn’t going to come running whenever someone called him for doing something he didn’t want to do.

Last rule, he would never ever let anyone walk over him again.

Those times when he let people walk over him were over. He was going to change things. He was going to change. He just needed to know how to do that. The last years, he gave up so much and now he was going to rule his own life. It was his life. No one was going to treat him like they usually did. The funny thing was he didn’t know how to do it. He wasn’t experienced in how a teenager should be. But he knew how a teenage life shouldn’t be. He wanted to live again. He wanted to breathe again without suffocating.

Suffocating, Alex didn’t ever think that he was going to use that word in connection with his life. He needed to do something or he was going to hurt more than he was already now. There were so many things that were going wrong. He felt more and more like a stranger. He felt more isolated by his friends than ever before. Liz had fled to Florida and Alex barely heard from her. Then she came back but he didn’t have a real ‘best friend’- talk with her because the alien abyss sucked them into the daily battle between their teenage- life and being a local teenage- superhero without anyone’s notice. The same went for his relationship to Maria, who had spent her whole summer comforting Max and running after Michael. Everyone was changing but Alex Whitman was stuck. He was still the boy he was three years, two years and last year ago and now. He was stuck. Everyone changed and he was going to be left behind.

It was in the air. Something was going to change. Today nothing was going to be the same. When you were young people had told you that growing up would change you but only you decide how much you were changing. Only you. It was your decision. It was your way to go and no one else’s. Someone from the outside could give you a hint to what to do or how much you want to change yourself. The question was: What was going to be the price? Maybe staying the same was the right decision or changing was the right way. It didn’t matter which path Alex Whitman was going to walk. He would pay a high price and he would be willing to pay.

Today felt strange. It felt as if something was going to happen. It felt as if things were going to change forever. Liz didn’t know why she had this feeling but she knew she would be right. She learned that there was no normalcy when it came to her group of friends and that scared her. What was going to happen was going to change their group forever. It wasn’t the knowledge that the enemy had found them and had already one of them. Just thinking about what happened to Tess this weekend was sending a shudder through Liz. Sure, she wasn’t Tess’ biggest fan but she would have never wished her that experience. It was something else that worried Liz. She knew that today everything was going to change.

Liz was too deep in thought to realize that Maria was staring at her. While their whole drive Maria noticed that something was going on with Liz. Sure, Tess’ ravishment was terrible and it had showed them that they were in danger and that things would change. Maria knew that Liz was right now in her ‘thinking phase’. Maria knew that everything was going wrong. They had no balance in their group. Everyone was against the other and then there were the aliens on one side and the humans on the other side.

Maria stared at Liz and wondered again about what she was thinking. She knew that Liz and Max tried to be friends but it was to everyone obvious that these two weren’t meant to be friends except more. In the last four weeks the attraction between the two grew more and more unbearable. During the preparations for Isabel’s party, Max had arranged so many get- together that Liz couldn’t hide her happy smile about meeting Max. Maria was sure that the two would come together very soon. Regarding her own non-existent relationship to an alien Maria was sure that Michael was cracking soon or she would crack his neck. It was surely disgusting how that Courtney bitch tried to hit on Michael. Maria just wanted to grab that girl and pull out every single cheap blonde hair and hurt that girl as much as she could.
While Maria fantasized about hurting Courtney she didn’t realize that she grabbed the car wheel so hard that her knuckles turned white and that Liz was wearing a terrified expression. Wanting to bring her friend back into the real world, Liz did the only thing that crossed her mind and she was sure that Maria would be back.

“Maria, Maria. MARIA the invasion started.” Liz shouted with a terrified voice but she wasn’t able to hide the small smile which graced her facial features.

Due to Maria being lost in her own beautiful and violent world, she was totally lost in the real world and started screaming like a maniac though she believed Liz and didn’t see the other girl’s smile. It was after a few seconds, jumping out of the Jetta and looking around for the evil aliens that Maria realized that it was false alarm. It didn’t help rising her mood as Maria saw Liz sitting in the passenger seat and laughing her ass off.

“Elizabeth Lee Parker, that isn’t funny. Do you know that you scared the shit out of me? Yes, you did. You’re unbelievable. Stop laughing Liz.”

Seeing that Maria was dead serious that the situation wasn’t funny, Liz took a few deep breaths to compose herself. Ready to start a new school day and hoping that today was going to be a normal day.

A normal day. Tess hoped she could go back to normal whatever that meant. She wanted normalcy. She knew she couldn’t live the life she was now living. She needed to change things. She was alone and therefore she was going to change that. Tess didn’t want to be alone. She wanted her life and she was going to get it. In the beginning Tess hadn’t believed that she loved living with the Valentis but she was happy to have them as a part of her life. They were her family. It was hard to tell what a family was but Tess knew what she wanted her family to be. In the end it was the Valenti family.

A normal life. She had a family and Tess would protect them with all her might. What she wanted was acceptance. She wanted that more than anything from the humans and the other aliens. It was obvious that the little group wasn’t a group of friends anymore. She wanted to be a part of a group. She wanted her life and she was going to get it. Now or never.

The girl glanced to her right and saw the boy who would be always be there for her no matter what. No matter what would happen and no matter what she would need, Kyle Valenti would always be there for her. It was now or never, so Tess asked Kyle if he wanted to grab something to eat after school with her. To say that he was surprised would be an understatement and Tess feared that he would decline her offer. Seeing that Tess was afraid, Kyle accepted her invitation because he wanted to spend time with her.

It was lunchtime and the students filled the quad. There were seven students who sat insular from the others. There sat three humans and four aliens. Maria was shooting death glares at Michael who didn’t know why she was pissed at him and what he did. Moreover, Michael looked more bored than interested in Maria’s death glares. Liz and Max were exchanging doting glances and forgot the others around them. Isabel had an annoyed expression regarding her brother’s lovey dovey exchange with his now-not-girlfriend and she was more interested in her fashion magazine than her surroundings. Kyle and Tess were engrossed in a conversation and also forgot their surroundings. Everybody was pulled out of their thoughts and activities as the last member of their little group arrived. He just sat down next to them greeting them with a gruffly ‘hey’.

It was Alex Whitman who until now hadn’t been in school all day. Alex just sat down and took a gulp of his Coke. He wasn’t really in the mood for any talking. He just wanted to sit and then head over to class. Sure he could have stayed at home until his class started but the more he waited for passing time the more he felt claustrophobic. He needed to get out before he would go crazy. That’s why Alex decided to drive to school. He was restless. He didn’t get any sleep and when he had finally found some sleep it was immediately over. Alex didn’t notice the looks of the others. He just ignored them for now. He pulled out a book out of his sling bag and started to read. Today he didn’t want to participate as a member of the ‘I know an Alien club’.

It would be an understatement to say that the others were astonished by Alex’ appearance and that he had skipped half of the school day. What was the bigger shock was that Alex seemed to be distant and you could see that any questioning about his behaviour was displaced.

Liz and Maria knew something was wrong with Alex. They knew him to well. Moreover, they knew they shouldn’t try to pressure him into telling them what was wrong with him. He would take his time and then tell them what was on his mind. Well at least they hope he would. Liz knew how stubborn Alex could be and sometimes he had the tendency to not talk with somebody.

Maria was more surprised by Alex’ appearance, he wore a white slim fit button-down shirt with the sleeves being rolled up to his forearms. His hair was grown longer than usual (she already noticed his hair style in the passed weeks) and he had it spiked up. In addition, he was unshaved. It looked like he hadn’t shaved his face for the last two days. She couldn’t remember a day when Alex was unshaved. Maria also noticed his tired expression. Now she could understand why Alex wasn’t very talkative. Quickly exchanging a look with Liz, both girls decided that they would later try to talk to Alex.

Isabel was surprised to see Alex in the state he was in. He didn’t greet in his usual manner. He didn’t smile at all. And he didn’t look at anyone at the table. Instead of that he was too engrossed in his book, ignoring her and the others. She wanted to take him to a quiet spot and talk to him about everything that had happened that weekend. She wanted to confide in him but it looked like today wasn’t to be the day. She had to admit although Alex looked tired that his look was attractive. Especially the stubble made him look more handsome than usual and even more masculine. It was Tess’ voice that brought Isabel out of her thoughts.

“Uhm…well girls, I wanted to ask if you were interested in having a girls night this Friday or Saturday. You know just spending time together and doing girl stuff, if you want.”

Tess’ voice sounded so small and afraid that the other three girls thought she was going to run away if they would respond too loud or say something that would make her run away. Tess wasn’t sure how the other girls would respond. Liz and Maria weren’t her biggest fans and she couldn’t blame them for that. Isabel was a bit weary towards her since that whole ‘Destiny’- fiasco. She couldn’t blame them for their behaviour. She really could understand them and their behaviour towards her.

“I can’t on Friday, I’ve got a Date with Grant but what about Saturday there I’m free. What about that?”

“Well…uhm…Saturday is fine with us. Maria and I have to work on Friday night so Saturday would be alright with us. I don’t want to be too pushy but Tess are you sure you are fine with that? I mean after what happened this Saturday with you.”

“Yeah Tess, Liz is right. I mean I would still be shell shocked after such an experience. And we want to make sure that you are really up to a girl’s night.”

“Thanks for your worry but I am fine and I am glad that we can have the girl’s night. I never experienced one so it will be something special and it will help me and us. I am sure of that.”

Alex listened to the conversation of the girls. Isabel was going out with Grant, again. And she didn’t even have the decency to not mention this guy’s name in his presence. She could have said something else. She could have lied as if that was something new for Isabel. She could have but her behaviour just showed Alex that Isabel didn’t care in any way about him. Even when she could call him her ‘friend’, he didn’t believe her. A friend wouldn’t do something like that. A friend cared. A friend didn’t lie to another friend. What Alex didn’t understand was the thing with Tess. He didn’t know why suddenly Liz and Maria were worried about Tess. Not that he didn’t like Tess, he just didn’t understand Liz and Maria. Wanting some answers, Alex asked what was going on.

“I don’t want to appear as impolite but what are you girls talking about? I mean, also not wanting to touch a sore spot, what happened to you Tess?”

It was frustrating being kept in the dark and Alex hated that feeling. It was like a dèja vu. Not knowing what was going on with his friends. Tess didn’t understand why Alex didn’t know what had happened. She had really assumed that Liz or Maria had told him what happened.

“Well, on Saturday as I was on my way to the Crashdown, I got kidnapped by the Congresswoman Whitaker, who surprise surprise was a Skin , our enemy. I got rescued by Isabel and here I am now. Whitaker is dead and the enemy is near so we are all in danger.”

Alex was beyond pissed but he didn’t have the strength now to demand why nobody had informed him. He even didn’t have the strength and he didn’t feel like thinking about that. Though Tess sat next to him he asked her if she was alright now and if she needed something she could come to him. He didn’t know the girl that well but he didn’t want her to think that he didn’t care. Before he could say more the bell rang and signalled the end of lunch.

As Alex walked towards his locker, he saw Emily leaning against his locker. She just arrived now at the school and thought it would be fun to see her favourite man. Emily hadn’t seen Alex since Saturday night, she was worried about him and wanted to know how he was doing but unfortunately she didn’t have his number. She knew him for four weeks but she still hadn’t his number. The only time she saw Alex was in school or incidentally. So after waking up and deciding to go to school today, she couldn’t wait until she could see Alex. Emily didn’t know why but she liked Alex a lot but she didn’t like how he was treated. Seeing him coming to his locker, Emily hoped she could convince him to come with her.

Alex wasn’t sure why Emily was standing there but knowing her as much as he had got to know her, she had planned something. He liked Emily. Sometimes he wondered why a girl like Emily wanted hang out with a guy like him. Why did she waste her time with him though she could have every guy she wanted?

Slowly his self- doubt was creeping up and he got that uneasy feeling that she also was going to play with him. He was still pissed that the others didn’t tell him what was going on and he hated to be again the one being left out. He hated that they treated him like a fifth wheel. He deserved to know. Anger and sadness engulfed Alex, he couldn’t hide his feelings. Approaching his locker, Emily straightened up and smiled at Alex but her smile faded as she saw his expression. Immediately she knew that something was wrong with Alex.

“What’s up, Alex?”

How could he respond now? He didn’t know what to do. For the first time in his life, Alex didn’t know what to do. So he said the first thing that came into his mind and for the first time Alex didn’t care about the consequences. He just wanted a straight and honest answer. He didn’t care how stupid it was.

“Why does an attractive and smart girl like you waste her time with a boy like me? You could do better.”

Alex expected everything but he had never expected that reaction.

SLAP

He didn’t see her hand coming but the stinging pain in his left cheek was enough proof for what Emily had done. Alex hadn’t time to react as Emily stormed past him and left him standing there alone and the rest of the student body, which was more than shocked by what had happened in front of them.
Last edited by chanks_girl on Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Stud & the girls (A&I, CC) Ch 10; p 10; 01-03-08

Post by chanks_girl »

Arianneleigh: Thank you for FB. True, you really think that the aliens would inform ‘all’ their friends if there is a danger but apparently Alex doesn’t fit into this category. I never liked that he was the last one to know or getting information by incident.

Aurorabee: Thanks for the FB. Yeah, the way everybody is acting it gives a lot of reasons to kick their ass. The thing is they don’t see their mistake. Everybody is too much engrossed in their personal stuff that they don’t see the others. Alex will soon say ‘NO MORE’, just have patience.

Killjoy: You’re welcome. The whole story was your present but the K/T part was an extra. Alex’ change will go further.

PML:
You know the sad thing is I can see Alex being left out of the dark about Whitaker. Probably the only reason Kyle knows is that Tess lives at the Valenti's. Alex just seems to just be left hanging, all alone, except when they need him. It often seems like he was treated more as a reliable resource than as a friend.

It would not be surprising to see changes after what he has been through lately. Given his circumstances, I certainly would want things to change.

His comments to Emily, that was a bit much. Stupid, tactless, and un-Alex-like; but given his current state of mind not so surprising. It will be interesting to see where this goes.
Thank you for FB. You said it all. There isn’t much I could add. Sure, his question was strange but like you said in current state and after hearing what had happened to the girls, he was not really rational.

Timelord31: Thanks. There are still some changes which will come.

Flamehair: Thank you. There will be more K&T parts.

Sternbetrachter: As I wrote the line, I didn’t think of the show. I just thought it would be funny to have such a line. Thanks for FB.

CHAPTER X: A NEW BEGINNING IS AN END

SLAP!

The sound of the slap was audible. The students, who were standing near Emily and Alex, saw the whole scene not believing their eyes: Alex Whitman got slapped. He got slapped by Emily McMahon. Sure, Emily already had a certain reputation and everybody knew by now that no one messed with her. Though, there were still some idiots who tried their luck with her but until today nobody expected this. She slapped Alex hard in the face. The student body wasn’t surprised that Emily slapped some guy. They were more surprised that Alex Whitman had been the one to get slapped. Of course everybody wanted to know what he did to piss Emily off. Alex Whitman was known as the nice guy who never did something wrong. He was the typical boy-next-door. He was the geek who never ever would get into trouble. He was the invincible boy. Sure, a lot of people knew Alex but he was too closed off to have a big circle of friends. Everyone knew his closest friends. Everyone knew that Alex Whitman was the nice guy. The final question was: What had he done?

What had he done?

What had he done? That was the question that ran through Michael Guerin’s mind as he saw what had happened. He just left the other members of the Pod Squad in the quad wanting to use the restrooms deciding what he could do for the rest of the day. As he walked through the halls, he saw Emily and Alex standing together and before he could blink Emily slapped Alex. After that she walked away from Alex with a very angry expression. It would be an understatement to say that Michael was shocked, surprised and even slightly amused by what he saw but his shock was bigger. Michael’s curiosity got the better of him and walked over to Alex who was still standing at his locker with his hand on his cheek. Not sure how to approach the other boy Michael touched Alex’ shoulder slightly to get his attention. When Alex turned around, Michael was shocked.

What the hell had he done to get slapped? Alex couldn’t understand Emily’s reaction to his question. He truly didn’t know what he did. Moreover, Alex wasn’t going to let get her away with that. There was little Alex C. Whitman would take and being slapped didn’t belong into this category. He was sick that people thought they could treat him like they pleased. He wasn’t going to let her get away. He wasn’t the aggressive type of guy but he wasn’t going to let a girl slap him. Alex wasn’t aware of his surrounding. He didn’t notice the other students, who were standing around him whispering about Emily and him. He didn’t think of them. Alex just wanted to find the girl and demand why she had done it. Slowly his anger increased. He was angry at Emily for what she did; he was angry at his friends, who excluded him of the latest alien drama. Finally, he was angry at himself. He was angry at himself for losing control of himself and his life. He did let it happen.

This time Alex wasn’t going to let it go. He was sick of it being the fool. Emily would tell him what the hell was wrong with her. He wasn’t going to let it go. He wasn’t going to let her get away. Before Alex could do or react, he felt how someone touched his shoulder. Turning around seeing one of the last persons Alex wanted to see. Alex didn’t want to talk with him. True he could see that the alien boy had a shocked and concerned expression but there was something other Alex needed to deal with. Right now, Alex Whitman wasn’t on an alien mission. He was on his own mission. Until now, he didn’t know how this would change his life.

“Alex, dude, what the hell did you do?”

That was the one hundred dollar question. He didn’t know but he was going to find out. Alex ignored Michael completely and wordless he walked away to find the dark haired girl.

Stepping out of the school building, Alex saw Emily walking away from the school. Immediately he sprinted towards her, shouting her name across the parking lot. He was angry. That girl could have scream and yell at him but slapping him wasn’t an option. Did she really think he would let that slip? Did she really think he was that weak? Alex knew he wasn’t weak. He had to admit that instead of fighting and standing his ground he had resigned. He stopped fighting for what he wanted to have. He just stopped. He became invincible to the world and he was alright with that. He lost. The result of resignation was that people didn’t see him anymore. They forgot him. They left him aside. Liz left, Maria cared more for her non- relationship with Michael, in addition she played Max’ love doctor; Michael was Michael; Kyle had been away and Tess, he didn’t really know her. And Isabel, he really didn’t want to think about her. Alex was angry at himself. Angry that he resigned. His anger at everyone and everything engulfed him, which was going to come out.

He roared Emily’s name again. It was more forceful and his voice echoed through the whole place. The girl stopped abruptly. She just stood there like she was glued to the spot. She figured out why he was coming after her. She knew that what she did was too extreme. But she wanted to see a side of Alex which probably some people never saw. She wanted to see his dark side, which he had and he was aware of. Emily knew that Alex wouldn’t hurt her. Truth was his question caught her off guard. She didn’t understand why Alex was suddenly so insecure. Every time she was around Alex she made it clear that she enjoyed his company. Emily was never that kind of girl to trust easily a guy. Then she had met Alex Whitman. Emily saw that there was more to Alex. He had that special vibe around him. She wanted to get to know this young man. Emily was glad that she could establish a friendship with Alex. He was making living in Roswell tolerable. In the last weeks she had told him that she liked him but he had to stop being a wimp. Stopping others treat him like he was just there to serve them. By the look in his eyes Emily had seen that something was wrong. There was so much hidden anger and frustration. She didn’t know what happened but she didn’t like it.

With long strides, Alex walked over to Emily. She just stood there. Daring to wear a bored expression as if she didn’t care what was going on. With the way he walked and seeing the tension in his posture, she was worried. Before Emily was lost in her thoughts, she registered that Alex was already standing in front of her. It was true what was said about eyes being the mirror to the soul. Emily never believed in that saying. Seeing the look in Alex’ eyes she saw frustration, rage and hurt. Never did she believe she would see that. And there was no doubt that those bottled up feelings were soon going to come out. Sooner than she thought the young man in front of her was going to explode.

“What the hell did you do that for? If I have offended you in any way then you could have SAY IT INSTEAD OF SLAPPING ME. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?”

Alex yelled at the girl in front of him. He didn’t want to but his emotions got the better of him. He couldn’t stop, he needed release or he was going to break. The last days were pretty fucked up but today topped it all. His friends were keeping secrets from him, again. He was the one who was being kept in the dark, again. It was all too much. That whole disaster with Isabel was affecting him more than he wanted. He just wanted to run and hide. Never facing anyone again but that wasn’t a solution. He knew it. He wanted something else. He wanted more.
Taking deep breaths Alex tried to gain his control back. He needed to calm down. Alex just didn’t know that there was no time to calm down.

“WHO I AM? WHO THE FUCK I AM? I AM THE FUCKING GIRL THAT AIN’T TAKING YOUR SHIT. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN’T DEAL WITH YOUR DAMN LIFE AND HAVE FUCKING ISSUES DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN COME TO ME AND UNLOAD YOUR SHIT ON ME. GROW A PAIR. STOP BEING A LITTLE BOY AND COME OUT OF YOUR HIDING PLACE AND FACE THE WORLD AS IT IS. ”

Finishing her angry speech, Emily calmed down and spoke in a more calm and soothing voice to the boy in front of her.

“Stop that, Alex. Stop doubting yourself and stop believing in your insecurities. Stop letting others rule your life. Stop letting them take you for granted. I don’t know what happened but I don’t like which effect it had on you. But coming to me and doubting our friendship or whatever the hell you call this is low. I don’t need to take your shit. Start growing up Alex and find a way you want to live. Always letting others rule and controlling you is your decision. But you are the one that gets hurt in the end. You can go on like that just don’t come to me and cry me a river. I am not the shoulder to lean on and giving you some stupid advice. Get a grip and live. I am honest and straight. I am blunt and don’t give a shit about others. Alex, stop your whining and stop living on your self- doubt. If you want things to change then act on it but don’t live in the dreamland of what if’s.”

To say he was surprised and slightly shocked would be an understatement. Alex assumed that Emily was going to slap him again but she surprised him. She just talked. She wanted to talk some sense into him and Alex knew the girl was right but it was still too difficult for him to figure out what to do. He was too angry to decide on the right things. For the last couple days Alex wasn’t able to think straight. Cocking his head a little to the right, a frown graced his facial features. His uncertainty was obvious.

“How?”

Alex asked with a little voice that was so unusual for him regarding his deep manly voice. Emily was a bit surprised by that sudden change of mood. She did the one thing that crossed her mind; Emily has extended her hand to pull the boy into a new life. A bit reserved Alex accepted her hand.

Michael still stood where Alex had left him. He battled with himself should he ran after him or just go home. After a second of thinking, Michael decided to follow Alex. As fast as possible Michael ran in the direction he had seen disappearing Alex. Coming around the corner, Michael caught sight of Tess, Kyle and Isabel, who also had seen him. Coming to an abrupt halt, Michael tried his best to not let them suspect that he was going after Alex but seeing Tess’ and Isabel’s curious looks, he knew he had no chance. As Michael was about to go away from the three teens but Max and the other two girls appeared in the hall. Now Michael knew there was no way in hell that he could say nothing. It was Maria who would immediately know that something was going on with him. As she got closer, Michael’s nervousness increased. She narrowed her eyes. Now the alien boy knew he was going to spill. Maria always knew what was going on with her former boyfriend and right now-as she came closer and closer- Maria knew something happened what she was going to find out. Finally, approaching the other two girls and boys, Maria bluntly asked Michael what was going on.

“Spill it, Michael. What is going on? And don’t tell me it is nothing”

The other teenagers didn’t really understand Maria’s demand. For them it seemed that everything was fine with Michael and that he as usual wanted to leave the school as fast as possible. But if you took a closer look at the reincarnated General there was the hint of nervousness. The other five teens observed a staring test between Maria and Michael. It was quite a sight.
Knowing that he didn’t have a chance against the pixie, Michael decided it was better he would spill the news before they heard everything through the grapevine. Taking a deep breath to steady himself for the wrath of Maria ‘Hurrican’ DeLuca.

“Emily slapped Alex.” Michael said it with a voice of authority but inwardly he was nervous. As the words left his lips, he observed the others’ reaction. Liz and Tess wore shocked expressions, Max looked as if he still needed to register the words; Kyle’s eyes were growing to the size of saucers. Isabel was looking like she was going to kill somebody and in addition suddenly she had that icy aura surrounding her. Finally being able to look at Maria, you could see how her shock was going to transfer to rage.

“SHE DID WHAT? WHO GAVE HER THE DAMN RIGHT TO SLAP HIM?”

Her voice echoed through the halls of WRH. It was scary facing Maria in that mood. Michael gave her a few minutes before he would try to explain the situation he witnessed. Liz wasn’t in the state to calm her friend because she knew it wouldn’t work. So Michael took the chance as Maria was taking a breath to explain the slap.

“Maria, calm down. Alex did something to piss Emily off and therefore she had hit him. I don’t know what he did. As I was going to ask him, he was very pissed off and stormed away. I was going to follow him making sure that he doesn’t do something more stupid. I heard enough scary stories of Emily beating the shit out of the guys here. As I said, Alex is pissed off and Emily is in no better state, if both now are going to clash together it will be a disaster.”

Not really satisfied with the answer, Maria calmed down a bit and wanted to know exactly what was going on by finding and asking Alex. Forgetting about going to class, she demanded to know in which direction Alex had gone so she could go find him and rip that other girl a new one. Michael nodded to the exit, within a second Maria and the rest of the group was following her. They could hear cursing about that no one treated Alex like that and if she did it again, she would get to know a new side of Maria DeLuca. Maria knew that it took a lot to enrage Alex. She also knew that it wasn’t a pretty sight. On the one hand she was angry at Emily and on the other hand she was worried about Alex that he would do something stupid. Walking out to the parking lot, Maria and the others only could see how Alex and Emily were standing toe to toe seeing that Emily was saying something to Alex. The group stood too far away to catch the conversation. They didn’t seem to be arguing or yelling. They were talking. Maria and Liz exchanged worried gazes not liking that their best male friend was near that girl. By just one look both girls decided to go to their friend. But before they could go into action, Alex and Emily walked together away hand in hand to Alex’ car. Not really knowing what had happened between Alex and Emily, the other teenagers were shocked to see that suddenly it was peace between the boy and girl.

“What the hell happened there? He can’t just leave like that. He is skipping class…”

“Knock it off, Maria. His life and his decision with who he wants to go. It is not your say this time.” With that said Michael left the remaining teens. He wasn’t in the mood for any teeny-drama.

“Maria, let’s go inside and after school we try to get a hold of Alex. Then we will ask him what is going on. Come on.”

“She is right. We all have class. Later we will see what we do. Let’s go.”

Max and Liz tried hard to reason with Maria. That Michael had put her into her place wasn’t any help. Finally seeing that Maria agreed with her friends, she walked to class. Max and Liz close behind her. The remaining three teens still had to come to terms with what they heard. Kyle was still in a state of shock and amusement. He still couldn’t believe that Alex had been slapped by Emily and that he was still breathing. Nonetheless he was curious about the reason for what happened between Alex and Emily. Coming out of his thoughts, Kyle noticed that Tess was tugging at his sleeve. Giving her a little smile he walked with her. As the couple walked a few feet they realized that Isabel was still standing there with an unreadable expression. It was impossible to say what was going on with her.

“Isabel, are you coming?” Tess asked softly the other alien girl.

“Yeah I’m coming.”

Isabel walked passed Tess and Kyle going to class she couldn’t forget Alex. Knowing that he was hurt made her angry. But it wasn’t her business; it was his decision to socialize with that girl. Moreover, she couldn’t understand why he had gone with her. Emily wasn’t his friend. She was his friend.
Last edited by chanks_girl on Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.