In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te UcAdult AN p7 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te UcAdult AN p7 [WIP]

Post by RiaRath101 »

Title: In the Blink of an Eye Everything Changes
Disclaimer: The characters of Roswell belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended
Couples: Rath/Maria Michael/Tess Lonnie/Maria Zan/Clio Alex/Lonnie
Rating: Adult
Summary: From Shi and Zygotes challenge : Maria Deluca is an intelligent girl who had a bright and glorious future ahead of her at New York School of Arts University next fall, she never expected to find herself in a million years, on a alien planet that was in the middle of a revolutionary war; Nor did she ever dream that she would be sold as a slave to one of the warring Kings of that world.

Pt 1.

Maria took all the required courses during high school. Her dedication to wanting to be an artist had her taking art electives everywhere else possible. Instead of having study halls, she had decided to take a different art elective for each. On the occasion that she couldn’t replace one of her study halls with an art elective she would get a pass from Ms. Dafazi and spend that period in the art room. Her classes had ranged from drawing, painting and photography to sculpture. She kept a well maintained portfolio of all her work that included shots of her sculptures since she couldn’t just carry those around with her.

Her friends often ragged on her about her dedication to becoming an artist. Maria would rather spend her time increasing the size of her portfolio and the quality of her work. She didn’t see the point of going to a football game or a party when staying home improved her chances of getting accepted into an art school like she dreamed. Which was why people in her class, that were not dedicated artists, called her strange.

Maria sighed knowing that she was called one of the ‘Artsie ones’. She always hated the cliques but knew that was where she belonged. One of her friends, Jamie had insisted that she couldn’t pass up this one party. She reluctantly agreed to go. While there, she heard a couple of Jocks talking about how she was such a waste by being one of the artsies. She slipped out of the party and quickly walked home, their words playing over and over in her head. She has such a hot body but no one will ever get that close to her. Maybe if they were a pencil. I’d like to try just to say I was the one who popped her cherry.

“So what if I am a virgin,” Maria mumbled to herself. Not like I would let you touch me, you stupid jock. Guess I’ll be the one you can’t add to that list of girls you bagged in high school, she thought while angrily slamming her bedroom door. Glancing at her vanity, she saw the post-it stuck to her mirror. My interview for NYS of Arts is in a couple of days, she thought while trying to think about anything other than what Steve had said to his jock buddies.

A couple of days later, Maria walked into her interview clutching the handle of her portfolio in her hand. She was so nervous, her stomach felt upset, almost like there were butterflies flying inside. Breathing in and out, she willed herself to calm down while hoping that all her hard work would finally pay off. Ms. McBaine held out her hand and said, “Ms. Deluca. I am Ms. McBaine.” Maria shook her hand and said, “Nice to meet you and please call me Maria.”

Maria placed her portfolio on the desk and sat down in the chair. Ms. McBaine sat down and slowly unzipped the portfolio. She started to flip through the pages admiring the different drawings, sketches, paintings, photos and shots of her sculptures. Maria sat across from her watching her intently.

While Ms. McBaine looked through her portfolio she hoped her work was good enough. She knew that she was the most critical about her own work since she was the artist. They say an artist is their own biggest critic. Her stomach did flip flops when Ms. McBaine stopped at one of her favorite pieces, a sketch of a leopard that looked like it was going to jump through the page since the leopard was crouched as if stalking prey. She used color pencils in the background before shading around the Leopard and then did the spots in pointillism, which was one of her favorite mediums.

Ms. McBaine continued flipping through the pages until she came to a shot of a salt sculpture that Maria had done. Being her usual self, Maria babbled, “We were given a big block of salt, you know the salt licks that farmers get, and told to turn the block into anything we envisioned. I decided to do a horses head. It was lots of fun seeing the block turn into what I had envisioned.” Ms. McBaine nodded her head and smiled. “We had a local art show where we put a couple of our pieces,” Maria said.

Noticing that Ms. McBaine seemed pleased, Maria continued saying, “The show took a lot of time and hard work but was a lot of fun.” Ms. McBaine closed the portfolio and said, “Your work is very good and you chose lots of different mediums.” Maria smiled and nodded her head yes. “Though I noticed that only two of your works are of people and one of those is a self portrait,” Ms. McBaine said. Maria nodded her head yes and nibbled on her bottom lip nervously for a moment while trying to think of the best way to explain why she avoided drawing people.

“Every artist has a hard time with certain things. You could work on that during your first term at NYAU,” Ms. McBaine said. Maria smiled while wanting to stand up and scream in delight. I got in I got in. “I look forward to seeing you around campus in the fall,” Ms. McBaine said. Maria shook her hand and said, “Thanks. I look forward to seeing you in the fall and can’t wait.” She picked her portfolio up a moment later and walked out of her interview with a huge smile on her face.

Maria smiled while thinking about how all her hard work in the art room back home had paid off when she was accepted into the New York School of Arts University. Walking through the city, she was still having a hard time believing that she was finally here which made her giggle since she arrived a month ago. In the time that she had been in NY, she had discovered that the city was much better than living back home in Roswell. She felt right at home even with all the people and constant noises.

I always wanted something better than Roswell and now I have it. At night she did miss seeing all the stars in the night sky. That’s the only thing I miss. No more goofy alien themes. All the stars seemed to be replaced with the big city lights, which was the one thing she loved most, to sit out on her balcony with her sketch book and gaze out at all the city lights. Looking at the lights always seemed to inspire her.

After looking at several apartments, she had about given up on finding a decent apartment to rent. Maria looked around the small studio apartment not minding the small kitchen which was perfect for her since she hated to cook. The living room was furnished with a light-blue love seat, a matching blue recliner and a cute little oak coffee table. She noticed there wasn’t a TV but there was a small boom box which she liked much better since listening to music while painting always seemed to make the time she was working fly right by.

Continuing through the apartment, she found a small bedroom furnished with a twin sized bed and a little oak end stand. Seeing two other doors, one in the middle of the wall and the other off to the right, she opened the one in the middle to find a small bathroom. Going over to the other door, she slowly opened the door and was surprised to see the small room was empty. Strange. But perfect for a studio.

Walking back through the apartment, she couldn’t help but wonder why the rent was so cheap. “Is there a reason the one room doesn’t have any furniture?” Maria asked. The old man ran his hands through his hair almost as if he was afraid to answer her question. “I want the apartment no matter what, I was just curious,” Maria said while thinking, Curiosity killed the cat. “The girl that rented this before you disappeared one night,” the old man said.

Her green eyes doubled in size as he continued saying, “I was here trying to collect her rent several times before I ended up getting a court order to have her vacate the premises for non payment of rent. When I opened the door, I discovered that she had left everything except the backroom there was bare.” She assumed that she must have looked freaked because he said, “I’m not trying to scare you or anything but if you happen to speak to your neighbor across the street they will tell you that the girl was abducted by aliens since they claim she had never left the apartment.”

Maria laughed before saying, “I grew up in Roswell, New Mexico and there is no such thing as aliens.” The old man smiled before saying, “So that was why I lowered the rent.” Reaching into her purse Maria took out her wallet and said, “I’ll take the apartment.” She wrote out a check for first month’s rent, security deposit and second month’s rent. Handing him the check, she thought, All the shifts at the diner are finally paying off. Taking the check, the old man said, “You can just mail me the rent that will be due two months from now since you paid for two months.”

A slight chill ran down her spine while thinking about the reason the rent was so cheap. She continued down the street heading to the amazing apartment she had found while apartment hunting. You are just being silly. His old tenant probably didn’t want to pay her second month’s rent and skipped out while the nosy neighbor was sleeping. Nothing had happened in the time she had spent in that room which she had made into her own little studio.

Reaching her apartment, she took out the keys and shook her head knowing the neighbor across the street was watching her. Opening the door, she threw her keys on the counter and slipped off her mules. She locked and bolted the door before walking into the kitchen. Turning on the lights, she went over to the coffee maker and pressed the button. I want to finish that painting of how I view the city at night.

Filling her mug with coffee, she picked the mug up and walked through the living room. Opening the door to her studio, she went inside and closed the door. She flipped on the small lamp she had brought into the room and pulled up the cloth covering her canvas. Noticing the light flicker, she thought nothing of it and sipped her coffee while trying to decide what she should paint next onto the canvas of the valley.

The lights flickered again and Maria wondered if there was a storm brewing. “The power better not go out,” Maria mumbled. Reaching down she picked a paint brush up and was about to dunk it into her paints, when suddenly there was a blinding light and before her eyes the room seemed to change shape. In the blink of an eye she was sucked into the circle of light that was before her. She screamed in fright while she and everything in the small room was pulled in with her.

Maria continued to scream. She felt weightless while her body was surrounded by the bright light. Tears filled her green eyes while she thought, This isn’t happening. My over active imagination is at work. Her green eyes doubled in size when she saw she was being propelled to an opening at the end. She gasped when a moment later, she dropped onto what appeared to be sand in the middle of nowhere. Looking around she noticed that there were hills all around her but they didn’t look like hills she had ever seen before.

“Where am I,” Maria cried. She looked up at the sky and instantly noticed that the sky was not blue but instead a pinkish-red in color. Her eyes grew even bigger when she noticed that there was a large blue moon in the middle of three smaller blue moons. “I’m dreaming. I have to be having a nightmare,” Maria babbled nervously. Stepping forward, she found that she couldn’t go anywhere when she came in contact with an invisible force field. A bright light showed for a moment and then disappeared. Sitting down on the ground, she brought her knees to her chest and rocked back and forth while thinking, This can’t be happening.

Tbc
Last edited by RiaRath101 on Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:53 am, edited 57 times in total.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 2

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Shiesty

Jenn

Rhoda

Krystle

Ser

Pt 2

Rath grumbled to himself while getting ready to leave the castle. There had been another disturbance on one of his territories, Etamin, which bordered his younger brother Michael’s territory Omicron. In truth, Michael wasn’t much younger than him since Michael had been born three minutes later. They had grown up together until at the age of five his parents had separated. His father, the King at that time, informed his mother that he was keeping Rath since by right he would become King. He watched his mother argue with his father screaming about not wanting to separate her sons. The next thing he remembered was the guards coming in and taking him away.

Years later after his father’s death, Rath took his rightful place at the throne as King of Hyades. That was when he had discovered that his father had split his territories in order to keep him by giving Michael the territories on the west side along with the title of King there, as long as his wife never attempted to take his son, Rath, from him. His anger for his mother, the woman who in his eyes had abandoned him, only seemed to grow, making him vow that he would never trust a woman.

Feeling no need to take anything away from Michael since this had been their way for years, Rath decided to continue allowing Michael to run the territories that he had been running. There were no confrontations until Michael started to take resources from Etamin. That was where Rath had control of the slave trade that existed in that area. He had no problem with women being slaves, since he believed women were good only for pleasing a man, taking orders and bearing children. His feelings were that women didn’t deserve any rights but to do a man’s bidding.

Michael had the same views on women, always resenting his mother for being separated from his brother and not having his father around while growing up. He wanted to force Rath to cut him in on the slave trade since it took place on their borders. Looking through records for the land at the border, he found that there was a portal that he assumed Rath was completely unaware of. It was written that by rights, the second born had control of this portal no matter whose land the portal resided upon.

The portal had been used for centuries but until the fights over the border started, Rath had been unaware of the temporal disturbances. His men had recorded the last disturbance and brought the disturbance to him. Upon investigating, he found nothing out of the ordinary other than one of his slave traders that tended to have dealings with his brother burning some items. The flames were too high for him to determine what the items had been but it stroke him as peculiar since there was nothing else around this area but hills. He had been quickly distracted by a battle that was breaking out on his Kuma territory. The battle almost seemed timed so that he couldn’t continue questioning the slave trader.

Later when he returned back to the castle, he wondered if a portal had been opened between worlds. He ordered his men to keep monitoring the area, to see if the same thing would happen again. His men had come to him a few moments ago and informed him that there was another disturbance exactly like the last one. That was what had him leaving shortly after settling in for the night. He was going to get to the bottom of this tonight.

Maria lost track of time while she wondered how long she would be stuck wherever she truly was at the moment. She continued to stare at the night sky since she really couldn’t do much else. The artist in her was in awe at how beautiful the sky looked. The longer she stared at the sky the more she noticed that besides the moons there were rings on the horizon which reminded her of images she had seen of Saturn.

Seeing someone coming, she quickly looked around wondering where she could hide while hoping that the field that kept her in here would keep whomever was walking towards her out. Her hopes were quickly dashed when the man walked right though the barrier. She stood with only one thought on her mind. I need to escape. The man raised his right hand toward her. Maria gasped when she felt a warmth around her cold body and then found she was unable to move. She looked down at her body in hopes to see why she suddenly could not move even though she desperately wanted to escape. Her green eyes doubled in size when she discovered that not only couldn’t she move but her clothes had somehow managed to disappear.

“You will bring me a lot of money,” the man said. Maria stared at him in disbelief while trying to figure out his accent. She knew that his accent was like none other that she had ever heard. “Give me my clothes back and let me go,” Maria attempted to yell. She heard the fear in her voice even though she attempted to be strong. Unable to do anything else, she studied the man, noticing that his eyes seemed almost black in color and there was a scar that went right through one. He seemed scruffy looking but his clothes were of leather, telling her that he was able to afford anything he wanted.

The man laughed at her while letting his dark eyes roam all over her body. Maria felt tears of humiliation fill her green eyes and mentally chided herself for letting this man see her weak. “You are now on Hyades and I am going to sell you to the highest bidder,” the man said. Maria gasped and started to struggle in an attempt to get free. She noticed a vehicle rapidly approaching which reminded her of a black Hummer. The man turned making her assume that he had sensed someone was coming. Maria could have sworn his eyes changed slightly in fear.

Rath grumbled to himself while climbing out of his Jeep. He walked right through the force field and over to the man who instantly bowed his head. “What are you doing on my land?” Rath growled. He wanted to know why the slave trader was there at the same time the disturbance had occurred and knew that the trader knew what he was asking. The man slowly lifted his head and said, “Your highness.” Rath raised his right eyebrow while waiting impatiently for the slave trader to tell him why he was on his land, obviously having brought the slave from somewhere. Noticing all the items around the woman, he concluded that his suspicions had been correct.

“There is a portal open on Earth which I have been using to bring in new slaves. I planned on giving you a share of the profits since this is your land,” the slave trader said. Rath knew the trader was a sleaz and feared him, which he planned to use to his advantage. He smirked a moment later when the trader said, “You have been looking for a new slave. I will give you this one and pay you fifty percent of the profits from each girl in the future if you allow me to keep the portal open.”

Rath pretended to be thinking about the offer while looking Maria over. Once again Maria wished that she could move and cover her body. “I will take the girl and think about your offer,” Rath said. The slave trader nodded his head yes, knowing that if Rath wanted to, he could just take the girl and kill him on the spot. Looking at her things on the ground, Rath said, “I want all that brought to the palace.”

The slave trader nodded his head yes and dropped the shield around Maria. She had been struggling to get free even though she knew that struggling seemed to be pointless. When the barrier around her was gone, she started to run. Rath grabbed her around her waist bringing her body close to his body. “Let go of me,” Maria screamed. Rath snickered while shaking his head no and used his powers to form a skin-tight black leather strapless mini dress on her body. “I have rights. You have no right to do this to me,” Maria screamed.

“B’tch ya has no rights. Ya belongs ta me and is my slave,” Rath growled. Maria continued to struggle in his arms and managed to turn her body. Rath was amused when he looked into angry green eyes. “Slave! I don’t think so buddy!” Maria screamed. Rath threw her over his shoulder and snickered as her fists hit his back and she screamed, “Put me down.” The slave trader watched in amusement knowing Rath was going to have his hands full with her.

Rath used his powers to open the passenger side door and unceremoniously plopped her inside of the Jeep. Slamming the door, he said, “Not likes ya can read the gears since they are in Hyaden.” Maria frantically looked at the door desperately trying to open the door. Rath walked around the Jeep and opened the drivers side door. Climbing into the Jeep, he closed the door and said, “I will use my powers to keep you still.” Maria turned her head and looked at him while what he said slowly sunk into her brain.

Rath snickered when she huffed and turned to look out the windshield. Starting the engine, he drove back to the castle. Maria watched out the window noticing that there seemed to be hills for miles. Getting tired of the scenery, she stole glances at him, noticing that his hair was dark brown in color and he wore a crown of some kind on his head. She couldn’t deny that he was attractive but had no intentions of doing anything but finding a way out of here. Wherever here might be, she thought.

Rath smirked, sensing that she was watching him. He pulled into the castle a short while later and parked the Jeep. Shutting off the engine, he said, “If I has ta carry ya again, ya gonna wish ya walked.” Maria shivered while listening to him. She could tell by the tone of his voice that he was not joking with her. Rath opened his door and climbed out of the Jeep. Walking around the Jeep, he opened the passenger’s door and took her hand in his hand. Maria quickly climbed out of the Jeep and gasped when she saw that they were standing in front of a castle.

Rath raised his right eyebrow and lead her inside of the castle. Leading her down one of the hallways, he took her into a small room where a young man about his age was waiting for him. Maria noticed that the man was wearing a white coat and assumed he was a doctor of some sort. Looking closer at him, she noticed he was about the height of the man who was holding her against her will but with blue eyes and brown hair.

“Alex did you get that chip in working order?” Rath asked. Alex nodded his head yes and picked a small silver device up. “You just place the chip at the back of the neck and it sinks into the skin and then burrows into place,” Alex said. Rath nodded his head yes and turned Maria around so she was pressing into his body. He lifted her hair and used his powers to make movement impossible.

Alex picked the small silver chip up and placed the chip on the back of her neck. Maria whimpered and felt tears form in her green eyes when she felt the chip sinking into her skin. She thought it felt like when she had to get a shot. Alex moved over to the computer and pressed a button bringing the chip online. “No matter where she is on Hyaden you will be able to tell her location, should she run away,” Alex said while pointing to the screen showing Rath the dot was his new slave.

Rath smiled and released his hold on Maria. She instantly moved away from him and brought her hand to the back of her neck. Her mind was spinning with a million different thoughts. “What did you do to me?” Maria asked. She could still feel the sensation of the chip sinking into her skin and then burrowing deeper into her body. “It’s a monitor that tells me where you are at all times,” Rath answered.

Maria opened her mouth to say something but was suddenly lost for words. “Much better,” Rath said while nodding his head to Alex, saying ‘night’ without words. He knew that tonight was going to be a long night. Though he figured she would pass out after he branded her since almost all his slaves did. That was one of the few things that he did the old fashioned way.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 3

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Krystle~ :D

Jenn~ :D

Kristin~ I'm hoping to get to Runaway sometime soon but muse focused on this right now :D

Shi~ :D

Rhoda~ I thought Alex as an alien would be different :D

Pt 3

Michael watched Tess with hungry brown eyes. He wondered when things had changed from him giving her the orders to him craving her looking at him with her big blue eyes. Dunking the sponge in the warm water, Tess brought the sponge to his chest and slowly moved the sponge downward while straddling his waist so her heat was right above his hard cock. Michael growled in annoyance when the door was suddenly opened.

“My apologies your highness,” the guard said. He couldn’t stop himself from admiring the beauty straddling his king. Michael raised his right eyebrow not missing that the guard was checking out Tess. He waited impatiently for the guard to tell him why he was disturbing him when he had told them no interruptions. “There was another disturbance in the same area of Etamin,” the guard said.

Michael was certain that Rath was having his men monitor for another fluctuation since he hadn’t gotten answers the last time. Not wanting to leave her and knowing that Rath had probably been alerted the second the portal was activated, he said, “Rath has probably already been there.” The guarded nodded his head yes and gulped when Michael said, “Das nächste Mal, wenn du etwas anstarrst das mir gehört, überleg dir besser, ob es dir gefällt, sehen zu können. Wenn du sie noch mal so anschaust, reiß ich dir deine Augen raus.“ (The next time you look at something that belongs to me you might want to decide if you like having the ability to see. If you look at her like that again I will rip your eyes out of your sockets.)

Tess looked up at Michael wondering what he had said to the guard. Hearing the door close and knowing the guard was gone, she asked, “What did you say to him.” Michael smirked while moving his thumb back and forth over his brand mark which matched his crest of a lion’s head in the middle of her right ass cheek. Tess squirmed instantly feeling wetness between her legs. She didn’t know why but any time he touched his mark, her body became a live wire of desire and need.

Michael hissed before he said, “You are supposed to take my cock into that tight heat of yours not tease me.” Tess didn’t have to be told twice and reached down taking his hard cock into her hand. She slowly lowered herself onto his hard cock and moaned when his hard cock was buried deep inside of her. Michael moved his hands to her hips and helped her to thrust along his hard cock. He thought she was just as tight today as the day he took her innocence. Which had his mind wondering for a moment if Rath would take whomever came through the portal.

Tess moaned in pleasure while feeling her climax building inside of her body. Michael felt her walls flutter around his hard cock and growled in pleasure. Wanting to feel her walls clamping down on his hard cock, he reached between their bodies and gently pulled on the captive bead ring, he had given her. “Michael!” Tess screamed. She thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his hard cock. Michael grunted in pleasure while enjoying how her walls seemed to hold him in a vice-like grip.

Tess continued to thrust her hips up and down, making the water splash onto the floor from the intensity of her thrusts. She whimpered in frustration when Michael suddenly lifted her up making his hardened cock slide out of her. “I want to be in control,” Michael said in a thick and husky voice. Tess pouted and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck knowing he wanted to go to his quarters.

Michael held her tightly against him and stood. Knowing the floor was wet, he carefully stepped out of the tub and said, “I should make you clean the floor.” Looking into his brown eyes, Tess said in her most seductive voice, “I could think of better things than washing the floor.” Michael snickered while walking back into his quarters, “I am sure you could but I am in control now.” Tess felt a shiver run down her spine knowing that no matter what Michael decided they were going to do, he would make her cum over and over again.

Alex watched Rath lead his new slave down the hallway. He hoped that meant Rath would finally decide that he no longer had a use for one of his other slaves, Lonnie. Rath had allowed him to be with her on more than one occasion. He had found she could do things that blew his mind. Feeling his leather pants tighten, he shook his head in an attempt to clear his mind.

Rath pulled the cast iron doors open to his quarters and lead Maria inside of his room. Maria jumped when the doors clanged as they shut. She stared at her surroundings, noticing directly in front of her was a huge bed of black silk with so many pillows she couldn’t count them all. Swallowing in an attempt to make her mouth feel less dry, she slowly opened her mouth and said, “You don’t expect me to stay in here with you?”

Rath snickered before saying, “You belong to me.” Maria attempted to push her fear aside and turned toward him. Placing her hands on her hips, she said, “I don’t belong to you.” Rath ignored her and walked over to the fireplace on the left side of the room. Piking up the poker, he stoked the fire. Putting the poker back down, he took out his steel bar, which he used for branding his slaves. Putting the end in the fire, he rested the handle against the grate so the bottom could get red hot.

Maria watched him for a moment before she started to look around the room to see if she could escape. She breathed in deep when she saw the only way out would be through the cast iron doors which looked too heavy for her to open. Her curiosity seemed to get the better of her and she asked, “What are you going to do with that?” Rath walked over to her in two strides and said, “Strip.” Maria shook her head no. Rath moved behind her and brought his mouth to her ear, “Ya will learns ta do whats ya told.”

Maria gasped when Rath moved his hands to the dress and it disappeared. She instantly went to cover herself. Rath grabbed her hands by her wrists and moved her hands to her side. “Never cover yourself in my presence,” Rath said. Walking in front of her, he admired the way her breasts were round and firm. Maria wanted desperately to cover herself, having never stood before anyone completely naked before. The only thing stopping her was the way his eyes changed slightly in color almost as if warning her if she did, later she would be sorry.

Rath brought his hands to her breasts wanting to feel them. Maria instantly stepped backward wanting to get away from his hands. Rath wrapped his arm around her waist and forced her to move back to where she had been. He moved his thumbs over her nipples and smirked when they instantly hardened causing her to gasp in surprise. “Please...” Maria whispered. She couldn’t make up her mind if she wanted him to stop touching her or to continue since he was making her feel things she had never felt before.

Rath was tempted to continue to see just how much he could make her squirm but wanted to place his mark on her. Moving his hands away from her breasts, he let his eyes continue roaming over her body. Admiring her flat stomach, abdomen, slim waist and how her body curved in all the right places. He licked his lips when he noticed she shaved her pussy. “Iz gonna have to make that permanent,” he said. Maria blushed knowing he was talking about how she shaved.

Rath wanted to see if she would follow orders and said, “I want you to go over to the bed and lay on your stomach.” Maria stared at him in disbelief while feeling her stomach turning over like she might be sick. She knew that no matter what, there was no escape for her. The bed does look inviting, she thought while feeling the events of the day weighting down on her body. Moving one foot in front of the other, she slowly walked over to the bed.

Reaching the bed, Maria slowly climbed onto the bed. She shivered feeling the cool sheets against her body. Laying down on the bed so she was laying on her stomach, she sighed at how comfortable the bed felt. She knew that she had never felt anything like this before. The sheets did feel like silk while the bed itself was not too soft and not too hard.

Rath walked over to the fireplace and took a hold of the steel bar. Walking over to the bed, he spread her legs apart and knelt between them. Maria panicked when she felt his hands on her inner thighs and then the mattress sinking a moment later. Rath quickly used his powers to hold her still. “I mark all my slaves,” Rath said. Maria struggled to get away even though she knew it was useless since she felt a tingling sensation before he said that he planned on marking her. She whimpered when she felt heat above her ass.

“I could use my powers to do this but I have found an old fashioned brand works much better,” Rath said. “No please,” Maria begged, knowing a brand meant burn and would hurt. She had never been one for pain and hated the mere thought of needles. She felt more heat the closer the bar got to her left ass cheek. Rath slowly positioned the brand in the center of her left ass cheek and then pressed the bar down. Maria screamed when he pressed the brand into her skin. The tears that had been in her eyes now freely ran down her cheeks and she screamed until she was hoarse.

Her breathing was heavy when Rath slowly removed the brand from her skin. Rath brought his hand to the area next to the mark and pushed on the skin. He was checking to make certain the brand of a dragon with its wings spread as if flying with a red ruby over the head had formed the way he wanted. Maria was thinking about telling him off but felt too weak to even speak. She imagined that if she tried, nothing would come out, since she had screamed for so long. The tears continued to roll down her cheeks as her body gave in to the exhaustion.

Rath shook his head knowing from her breathing that she had passed out. That is the only disadvantage, he thought while climbing off his bed. Waving his hands over his clothes, he melted them away from his body and climbed back onto his bed. Releasing the hold on her body, he reached out and brought her body into his arms so that her body was tightly nestled against his body. Watching her sleep, he tried to decide how long he was going to allow her to sleep.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 4

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Rhoda~ :D

Pt 5

Tess pouted when Michael forced her to release her hold on his neck and stand before him. Michael raised his right eyebrow when he noticed her pout. He though she was incredibly cute when she pouted but when he was in charge she was not allowed to pout. Noticing the raised eyebrow, Tess brought her hand to his chest and moved her fingers slowly downward while asking, “Is there something my master would like me to do?”

Michael smirked, always loving the way she said ‘master’. Tess had been punished plenty of times for refusing to call him master. She still managed to show the distaste for the word in her tone. “Kneel down and give me head,” Michael commanded. Tess quickly kneeled down and took his hardened cock into her hand. Holding him firmly by the base, she brought her tongue to his large mushroom head and slowly licked away his pre cum.

Closing her mouth over his head, Tess sucked hungrily. She could taste herself on his hard cock when she took him completely into her mouth. Michael could smell her mounting desire and need as she started to move her mouth along his length. He smirked having no intentions of giving her what she truly wanted until much later. Tess pressed her tongue into the vein while thrusting her mouth slightly faster.

Michael grunted in pleasure and moved his hands into her hair. Tess moaned in pleasure and moved her mouth faster while sucking hungrily. She loved the feel of his hands in her curly blond hair as he massaged her scalp. Unable to hold back any longer, Michael thrust his hard cock hard and fast. His hot seed flowed into her waiting mouth a moment later. Tess greedily drank down his hot seed and continued to suck him for two reasons; she wanted to drink all of him and make certain he would remain hard.

Michael stilled his actions and said, “Enough.” Tess quickly released his hard cock from her mouth. She looked up into his brown eyes and licked her lips. “Did I please you?” she asked. Michael nodded his head yes and said, “Now I want you to be on your hands and knees on my bed.” Tess turned and crawled over to the bed. Michael shook his head while watching her swing her hips seductively. Tess climbed onto the bed and moved to the center. She was still in awe at how comfortable the bed was since whatever the material was, it was like nothing back on Earth.

Michael went over to the bed and kneeled behind her. Tess could feel her juices running down the inside of her inner thighs. She gulped knowing if Michael touched his brand she would beg him. Michael moved his hand to her left ass cheek. He was tempted to touch his brand but decided that listening to her beg right now was something that could wait for another time when he was more in the mood .

Tess breathed a sigh of relief when she felt Michael’s hand on her left cheek. Michael snickered while spreading her cheeks apart. Tess was about to say something smart but instead ended up moaning loudly when Michael filled her with his hardened cock. She was still in awe that doing something she had once thought to be tacky and disgusting could feel so good. Michael thrust his hardened cock in and out. He grunted in pleasure, liking being inside her ass just as much as her heat.

Tess was amazed at how fast Michael could make her climax no matter what he was doing to her. Her juices continued to run down her inner thighs and she wanted desperately for him to slip his fingers inside of her heat so he was touching her there too. She knew from experience that when he was in control she had to wait. Her muscles clenched around his hardened cock making him grunt in pleasure. Michael thrust his hardened cock slightly harder and faster and moved his hand to her heat feeling that she had waited long enough.

Tess moaned in pleasure and thrust her hips back silently begging him for more. Michael wanted to hear her screaming in pleasure, so he slipped his fingers deep inside of her while pressing down on her clit with his thumb. He nipped at the back of her neck and smirked when he heard her scream, “Ohhh...Michael!” Her walls clamped down on his finger while she clenched around his hard cock. Michael thrust his hips making his hard cock go hard and fast. His hot seed shot deep into her clenching ass and he roared in pleasure, “Tess...”

Michael slowly slipped out of her ass and waved his hand over his hardened cock while running his other hand down her back. He smirked when he felt her tremble form the slight touch. His fingers traced over the tribal black bat with spread wings while he moved back slightly. He licked his lips when the flicker of the fire made her juices glisten on her inner thighs. Her juices made his second brand he had given her on her left inner thigh her stand out more, since her juices made the silver shine on the small silver five point star with a tiny M in the middle.

“I think you need to be cleaned,” Michael said in a thick and husky voice. Tess nodded her head yes and thrust her hips back in an invitation, wanting to feel his tongue on her body. Michael licked his lips and said, “You want that?” - “Please...” Tess begged. Michael moved back while bringing his head lower so he could get better access. “You are making my sheets wet again,” Michael growled.

“Do I need to be punished?” Tess asked. She attempted to make her voice tremble which had Michael snickering. “You want me to punish you?” he asked. Tess shook her head no while she said, “If it pleases my master.” Michael raised his right eyebrow knowing she only said no in her attempt at denial about liking being punished. Tess moaned in frustration feeling his breath against her skin. Michael slowly licked her left inner thigh paying special attention to the small star. Tess squirmed knowing his mouth was close to where she desperately wanted him.

Michael licked her right inner thigh clean and then ran his tongue along her outer lips. “Ohhhh....” Tess moaned. Michael slowly slipped his tongue inside her tight wet heat. Tess moaned in frustration and hoped he wouldn’t tease her. Michael ran his tongue around her inner walls, half tempted to tease her. His own desires to drink her down and then pound in and out of her till they both found release was the only thing stopping him.

Tess breathed in and out in pants. She could feel her climax building with each action of his tongue. Michael thrust his tongue harder and faster wanting to drink her down now. Her taste teased his tongue making him desire more of her. She was like a drug to him, one that he could never get enough of. Her walls fluttered around his tongue and then clamped just before her juices flowed. She thrust her hips uncontrollably and screamed, “Michael!”

Michael greedily drank down her juices and then slowly slipped his tongue out of her fluttering heat. Tess whimpered, wanting his tongue back inside of her. Michael snickered while moving her so her back was pressing into the mattress. His hardened cock brushed against her wet heat as he covered her body with his. Tess spread her legs wider and thrust her hips up. Michael shifted his weight and thrust his hardened cock deep inside of her in one swift thrust.

Tess moaned in pleasure while Michael started to thrust in and out of her. She could already feel her climax building from the bottom of her toes. Michael growled in pleasure while he thrust his hard cock hard and fast. He wanted to feel her walls gripping his hardened cock even tighter than they already were gripping him. His large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot as Tess ran her nails down his back and gripped his fine ass cheeks in her hands.

Michael nipped at her rapidly beating pulse before taking the skin into his mouth. “Michael...” Tess moaned. She knew that he was only making the slowly fading hickey dark purple again. Michael released her skin a moment later and admired the dark purple mark. He smiled, always making certain that his marks remained. Tess thrust her hips uncontrollably as his hardened cock brushed against her g-spot again.

“Michael!” Tess screamed. Her walls gripped his hardened cock as Michael thrust hard and fast into her clenching heat. “Tight...” Michael said in a thick and husky voice. He thrust his hardened cock deep and filled her with his hot seed a moment later. Tess meowed in pleasure when she felt his hard cock pulse and then his hot seed flowing into her, as if it was coating every inch of her insides. Michael rolled their bodies and held her tightly in his arms. He smirked as her eyelids slowly fluttered closed. Some things never change, he thought while watching her sleep.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/te Uc adult pt 5

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

jenn~ :D

Pt 5

Rath noticed her eyelids start to flutter and knew that she was going to open her eyes in a few moments. He licked his lips, planning on making certain she understood that she was to do everything that he told her to do or she would be punished like his other slaves for being disobedient. Maria slowly started to wake up, wishing that she was waking from a nightmare. She knew that her hopes were futile since she could feel his body pressing into her body and her ass was sore from where he had branded her.

Keeping her eyes closed, Maria wondered if, when she kept them closed, he might leave. Maybe he is sleeping, she thought before opening her green eyes and looking up at him. She gulped when she realized that he was watching her. Rath noticed the fear in her green eyes and said, “You have no reason to fear me unless you are disobedient.” Maria narrowed her green eyes in response while thinking him to be insane. Rath snickered when her green eyes narrowed causing her to glare even more.

Maria stared at him before her curiosity seemed to get the better of her and she asked, “Do you have a name?” Rath nodded his head yes and answered, “My name is Rath. I am King of Hyadan. You can call me Rath or Master.” He realized after telling her who he was, that he didn’t even know her name. “What’s your name?” - “Maria,” Maria answered him even though she didn’t really want to. She tried to reason that the only reason that she was answering him was out of fear.

Remembering how Rath had done things that she couldn’t, she found herself wondering if, since he was an alien, he had abilities different than herself. Rath was amused by her silence and growled when she moved away from him. He used the opportunity to let his eyes travel over her body again which reminded him of his current hardened state. Maria couldn’t stop herself from blushing. Deciding that it was time to see if she would obey, Rath said, “Iz wants ya to give me head.”

Maria blinked in surprise and shook her head no. Rath raised his right eyebrow and said, “That was a command. Ya supposed to obey.” Maria let her eyes move over his chest, six pack abs and finally to his nine inch hardened cock. Looking back up at him, she shook her head no and said, “I’m not a dog.” Rath felt his temper rise as he started to get angry. No one had ever refused him, especially not someone that he owned. “Ya knows ya gonna have an even sorer ass,” he growled.

Maria stared at him in disbelief while knowing from his tone that he was not joking. Weighing her options, she decided that her ass was already sore enough. I’ve never done anything like this, she thought while moving down the bed. Rath watched her slowly move down the bed. He raised his right eyebrow when she seemed to hesitate. Maria imagined that her face was bright red, since she had never even seen a guy naked before. Noticing his size, she wondered how she could breathe with that in her mouth. Which was what caused her to quickly move away from him.

Rath growled as Maria quickly moved away from him. “Iz guess ya wants ta do dis da hard way,” he growled. Knowing what he meant, Maria scrambled off the bed wanting to be as far away from him as possible. She didn’t think she had ever seen anyone move as fast as him when he climbed off the bed and over to her before she could even take another step. “Don’t touch me,” Maria said.

Rath grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder like she was a sack of potatoes. Maria hit his back and screamed, “Let me go.” Rath sat back down on the bed and swiftly moved her so her body was hanging with her upper body just above the mattress and her lower part of her body so her ass was ready for him to spank. Maria continued to squirm trying to get away from him. Her actions caused her to brush against his hard cock and she froze.

Rath brought his hand down hard across her ass cheeks leaving a red hand print. Maria gasped and once again tried to get out and away. Her green eyes filled with tears that were threatening to fall. They started to roll down her cheeks a moment later when Rath brought his hand down across her ass cheeks again. She whimpered and braced herself for the next one. Rath brought his hand down even harder the next time and then continued to spank her until her ass cheeks were a bright red in color.

Rath placed his hands on her reddened cheeks and could feel the heat coming from them. He watched her back seeing she was breathing heavily and could hear her little whimpers. “Ya ready ta listen now or am I gonna continue to spank you?” He massaged her ass cheeks while waiting for her to answer him. He started to move his hands away when she didn’t answer him with the intentions of continuing to spank her. Feeling his hand move, Maria frantically scrambled to get out of his lap.

His hand connected with her ass cheeks at the same moment, Maria said, “Stop.” She hiccupped and then said, “I will do what you want.” Rath moved his hand that was holding her firmly in place and said, “Kneel down on da floor.” Maria scrambled off his lap and kneeled on the floor. She gulped once again wondering how she was going to breathe with that in her mouth. Slowly bringing her mouth to his cock, she opened her mouth and slowly took his head into her mouth. Rath grunted when she took his head into her mouth. He moved his hands into her long blond hair, wanting to keep her there just in case she changed her mind again.

Maria attempted to take him completely into her mouth and gagged. That was when Rath realized just how innocent his new slave was and it caused him to smile, knowing finding a virgin slave was a rarity nowadays. Maria went to slip him out of her mouth and whimpered when Rath tightened his grip on her hair. “No. Relax da muscles in ya throat and ya should have no problems takin me in.” Maria relaxed the muscles in her throat and took him completely into her mouth. She thrust her mouth along his length making him grunt in pleasure.

Obviously doing something right, Maria though while she continued to thrust her mouth along his length. She started to suck while thrusting her mouth along his length. “Yeah, just like that...” Rath said in a thick and husky voice. Maria tasted something salty which she assumed was the white creamy substance that had been on his head. Wanting her to move her mouth faster, Rath ordered, “Faster.” Maria continued to suck and moved her mouth faster. Rath grunted in pleasure and started to massage her scalp.

Maria blinked in surprise when she felt his fingers massaging her scalp. Her curiosity to see what he looked like while she was giving him head had her looking up into his face. She continued to thrust her mouth along his length while noticing his eyes were so dark in color that they were almost black. His face seemed to almost look softer in expression from his earlier expressions which seemed hard and cold at times. Rath noticed she was watching him and could see the curiosity in her green eyes.

Maria quickly let her eyes drop when she saw Rath had caught her watching him. Rath thrust his hips uncontrollably when he found his release and his hot seed flowed into her mouth. Maria felt his body lift and relaxed her muscles as best she could when he thrust his hard cock deeper into her mouth. She felt something warm shoot into her mouth and wanted to pull away. Instead she sucked hard and drank him down noticing that he tasted salty but yet kind of spicy at the same time. She continued to thrust her mouth along his length.

Rath grunted in pleasure and continued to massage her scalp. “Release me,” he said. Maria slowly slipped her mouth off his cock and then licked her lips before looking up at him. Rath slipped his fingers from her hair and moved his hands down her sides to her hips. He lifted her up and brought her down into his lap. The way he placed her caused her heat to rub against him, making Maria gasp. She noticed his eyes seemed to focus on her pouty lips just before he leaned down and brought his mouth to hers.

Rath ran his tongue along her bottom lip attempting to coax her to open her mouth to him. Maria opened her mouth and he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. His tongue slowly explored her mouth while his hand moved to her right inner thigh. Maria moaned into his mouth when she felt a tingling sensation . Rath placed a five point star with a tiny R with his powers at the top part of her right inner thigh. He broke the kiss a moment later.

Maria breathed in and out, trying to stop her racing pulse. She couldn’t help but wonder what the tingling sensation had been. Rath brought his hands to her breasts and cupped them in his hands. Moving his thumb over her nipples, he smirked when she gasped in surprise and unconsciously rocked her hips causing her heat to rub into his hard cock. Maria’s mind was racing with wonder at how he was causing her to feel.

Rath ached to make her really and truly his but knew that was going to have to wait until he was done placing all his marks on her. Deciding in his mind which piercings he wanted on her breasts, he used his powers to pierce both her nipples and form the piercings he had decided upon. Maria whimpered when she felt the tingling and a slight pinch. She looked down to see a silver barbell with a dangling thin silver chain and a small turquoise stone pierced through her right nipple and a silver slave barbell with purple ends pieced through her left nipple.

Rath gently pulled on the slave ring while moving the other back and forth with his thumb. Maria gasped at the new sensation feeling the waves of pleasure course through her body and straight to her heat. She unconsciously rocked her hips and froze when he said, “Keeps still. Iz only has so much control n Iz don’t wants ya in this position.” He reluctantly moved his hands away from her breasts and down her body to her belly button. Deciding on the piercing he wanted, he concentrated and pieced her belly button with a curved barbell of a dragon with red ruby eyes.

Maria noticed the dragon’s head was above her belly button and the body underneath which made the dragon appear to be coming out of her skin. Her breathing increased when she watched his hands move down her body again. She inhaled deeply when his hand covered her heat. “Ya won’t ever have ta shave again,” Rath said while using his powers to permanently shave her heat. Her green eyes doubled in size when she felt his fingers at her clit.

Rath captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Maria whimpered into his mouth when he pierced her clit with a silver captive bead ring that had a diamond star. Rath healed the area around the piercing and broke the kiss for air. Maria squirmed when he moved the ring with his thumb. Rath looked over her shoulder and growled when he saw Zan was standing there.

Zan shifted on his feet, hating how since he was commander of the armies, he had to be the one to interrupt Rath. “Sorry. The slave trader is here with her things,” Zan said. Rath growled having wanted to continue with Maria. “I will be out in a few. Watch him,” Rath said. He smirked noticing Zan was looking directly at him and hadn’t even glanced at Maria who had unconsciously moved closer to him in an attempt to cover herself.

Zan quickly walked out of the room leaving Rath and Maria alone. “Ya can takes a bath while I deal with the slave trader,” Rath said. Maria quickly climbed out of his lap and hoped the tub could take the soreness out of her ass. Rath stood and took her hand in his leading her over to the bathroom. Opening the door, he led her inside of the room. Seeing there was no tub, Maria asked, “How can I take a bath when there is only a shower.”

Rath smirked and waved his hand over the shower manipulating the molecules to form a sunk in tub. He turned on the water and adjusted the water to just the right temperature. After the tub filled, he placed his hand in the water and used his powers to give the water healing abilities. Maria stepped into the tub and sat down. Leaning back so that she was covered in the water, she sighed feeling the warm water caressing her skin making her feel relaxed.

Rath placed his hand on the side of the tub and used his powers to make the tub drain after fifteen minutes. Taking out a towel, he placed the towel on the counter and said, “The water will automatically drain. When it does, get out and wait for me in bed.” Maria watched him walk out of the bathroom. She closed her green eyes feeling slightly confused since one moment he could be so mean and cruel and the next he could be so nice. Walking out of his quarters, Rath used his powers to seal the room from the outside so if Maria was tempted to try to escape she would not be able to leave his quarters.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Tess Uc Adult pt 6

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

nusta~ in this Maria is a slave. There is a difference between slavery and abuse. Rath doesn't do anything he wouldn't do to another slave. I don't see him as being abusive to woman, not like he beat her black and blue or broke any bones

Rhoda~Yeah Zan's in this all hasn't been decided yet :wink:

Pt 6

Zan watched the slave trader, better known as Smeed, with keen amusement. He could tell from Smeed’s posture that this was really the last place he wanted to be at the moment. Smeed was of medium height and slightly stocky in build. His brown hair was slicked back, making the scar on his face stand out. Zan knew that he was cunning and devious in anything that concerned money, namely his trade of slaves.

Tired of the silence, Smeed thought, Maybe I could conduct some business while I am waiting. Zan raised his eyebrow when he noticed Smeed watching him. Smeed had tried on several occasions to get him to buy one of his slaves. He had always declined, not because he felt owning a slave was wrong, but he heard rumors that Smeed tended to test his slaves before they were sold. Being someplace after this guy was something that Zan didn’t desire.

“Interested in purchasing a slave?” Smeed asked. Being bored, Zan decided to play along and said, “Maybe one with olive skin, brown eyes, brown hair, which actually has a brain of her own.” Smeed brought his hand to his scar and slowly moved his finger along the scar. “Oh and one you haven’t touched,” Zan said. Smeed snickered before he said, “Maybe the next girl will be one you desire.” Having a feeling Smeed had made deals with both Rath and Michael, Zan decided to make him sweat more and said, “If the next woman that comes through the portal is as I described, bring her to me.”

Rath realized the moment that he started to walk down the hall that in his haste to get to the slave trader so that he could get back, he had forgotten his clothes. Waving his hands over his body, he formed a pair of loose fitting leather pants, a black shirt and a pair of black boots. Turning down the next hall on his right, he grumbled to himself about how far away his quarters were from the other parts of the castle. Pulling the cast iron doors to the conference room open, he went inside and closed the door.

Smeed shifted in his feet nervously, knowing that Rath didn’t look pleased. He didn’t need him to find out that he had already negotiated with Michael. Being stuck between the two of them was not a place he wanted to be. He needed to get this meeting over with so that he could renegotiate with Michael if that was even possible. Rath noticed her things were all piled in one corner of the room. “Is that all her stuff?” Rath asked. Smeed nodded his head yes and said, “About my offer earlier…”

Rath raised his right eyebrow while looking down his nose at him. He didn’t particularly care for him, but business was business and slavery was something that had been going on for centuries. “You said fifty percent of all profits which I would assume meant each slave,” Rath said. Smeed nodded his head yes while dreading the next question he knew was coming. “You had another slave about three months ago. Which means you owe me fifty percent of her profits,” Rath said.

Zan leaned against the wall, his amusement growing, since Smeed became even more nervous by each passing second. Rath noticed the sweat breaking out on his face and his eyes hardened. He had a feeling that his brother was the one who had either bought or received the slave in trade. “There was no profit from the last slave,” Smeed said. He looked to the door wanting to make an escape but knew that he was outnumbered. “Michael took the last slave,” Smeed admitted.

Rath growled in annoyance before he said, “The portal is on my land.” Sweat started to roll down Smeed’s face. “Yes your highness. King Michael claimed that he has the rights to the portal. He gave me no choice,” Smeed said in an attempt to save his hide. Rath ran his hands through his Mohawk while trying to decide what to do with this new information. “Throwing you in the stockade is bad for business which is the only thing preventing me from doing just that. But I can make use of that area impossible if you don’t obey by our agreement the next time the portal is in use.”

The slave trader breathed a sigh of relief. Rath snickered before he said, “Though you still owe me from the last slave.” Zan pushed away from the wall and said, “Smeed agreed to let me purchase the next slave if she was as I described, so when I receive my slave, Smeed can just wave my fee.” Rath nodded his head in agreement and said, “If the girl is not as Zan wished, then you will give me seventy-five percent for the next two slaves.”

Smeed reluctantly nodded his head in agreement. “Zan will see you out,” Rath said. Zan nodded his head while knowing that Rath wanted to discuss how they were going to ensure that Smeed didn’t double cross him. Smeed bowed his head in respect to Rath. He quickly followed Zan out of the room a moment later. Rath walked over to the window and looked out at the night sky, wishing that he could just go back to his quarters. He was eager to get back to his slave.

Maria sighed in pleasure while wondering what exactly he had done to the water. She noticed the temperature didn’t change even in the slightest. The water seemed to move almost in a caress while her muscles started to relax. She had seen all of his marking except the one on her inner thigh and the last one he had given her that had hurt the worst out of the pinches she had felt. Wanting to know, she slowly moved her hand in the water to her heat and touched the piercing.

Slowly moving her finger, she felt a thin piece, which she assumed was silver like the others and then a small star. She thought of her mom’s ‘Golden Rules’, Maria I don’t ask for much from you. Only that you leave your body the way it came that means no piercings or tattoos. Sighing, she thought, If you could only see me now. Blushing, she moved her hand away from her heat and noticed the water was starting to drain.

Having a feeling the tub would disappear and become the shower again, Maria reluctantly stood and stepped out of the tub. She shivered feeling the cooler air in the room and grabbed the towel. Drying her body off, she looked in the mirror and her face turned a crimson color at how her body looked . Her nipples were in tight peaks and the rosy color of her areola was accented by the shiny silver of the two piercings. She hated to admit that she liked the dragon best of all.

The dragon reminded her of a tattoo that she had designed after walking by a tattoo shop in the city. She had later chickened out and used her mom’s wishes for no piercings or tattoos as her excuse for not going inside and having the man place her drawing on her lower back. Seeing where he had made the area she shaved permanent, she touched her skin and was surprised at how smooth her skin now felt there.

Setting the towel back on the counter, Maria turned around and noticed that the tub had indeed turned back into the shower that had been there before. Knowing there was a fire burning in the other room, she opened the bathroom door and walked back into the bedroom. Seeing Rath wasn’t back yet, she breathed a sigh of relief. Curious about her surroundings, she walked further into the room.

She noticed on each side of the bed was a black and red stand with a red top along with the top drawer and two doors, which had a golden dragon painted on each door. A shiver ran down her spine while she imagined what was inside of them. On the left side of the room, near the fireplace, she saw another stand which was red with two doors and painted golden dragons on the doors and sides. Going over to the fireplace, she jumped when she noticed the front of what she had assumed was a black fur rug. Now, being closer, she noticed the head reminded her of a black bear.

She found herself wondering if Rath had killed the poor animal. Looking at the wall, she gulped seeing several different whips, paddles and riding crops. She counted thirteen in all while noticing they ranged in size, shape and the material that they were made from. Glancing over at the cast iron doors, she decided to be waiting like he wanted her to be. Laying on the bed, she shivered feeling the cool silk against her skin. Glancing at the wall, she thought being above the covers would be best.

Zan walked back into the conference room and said, “Do you want a man tailing him?” Rath shook his head no and said, “I imagine he is going to see Michael.” Zan nodded his head in agreement, having had the same suspicions. “If Michael’s got a b’tch as hot as the one waiting for me in my quarters, he will probably throw him in the stockade like I was tempted to do,” Rath said. Knowing Rath wanted to get back to her, Zan said, “We can discuss Smeed tomorrow.”

Rath shook his head no and said, “I want you to place a couple men at the boarder.” Zan was silent for a moment while deciding who would be best. “Drake and Dimitri would be best. They could use the cover of being in the market for a slave.” Rath knew that Smeed would be suspicious, but, if given currency, would only think about the money. Zan smirked, knowing Rath was thinking exactly what he was thinking. “Drake and Dimitri will jump at the chance to get laid while on duty,” Zan said.

“Is Drake even out of the stockade?” Rath asked. Zan shook his head no and said, “I imagine right about now he is whining that his dick’s gonna fall off cause he ain’t gettin laid.” Rath snickered and nodded his head in agreement. “Maybe next time, he will learn not to get caught with his pants down on duty,” Rath said. “I’ll stop and see Alex about the portable device that monitors the fluctuations,” Zan said. “Make sure Alex makes the device able to tell them, even if they are gettin laid, and explain to them if they don’t get to the coordinates immediately, that those slaves will be the last piece of ass they get,” Rath said.

“I will make that very clear,” Zan said. He walked out of the conference room a moment later. Licking his lips in anticipation, Rath walked out of the room. He would deal with her things tomorrow since he planned on putting them in one of the rooms of his quarters. I will make it very clear that she will not have access to her things until she has proven to me that she can be trusted. Reaching his quarters, he waved his hand over the door and let the doors swing open. Stepping into the room, he shook his head when he saw she was laying above the covers.

Swinging his hand, Rath closed the door and walked over to his bed. He knew she must be freezing by now since his meeting had taken far longer than he had expected. His suspicion was confirmed when she shivered. Reaching down, he quickly picked her up in his arms and went over to the fireplace. “You should have gotten under the covers,” he said. Maria snuggled into his body desperate to get warm. She mumbled into his chest, “I thought you didn’t want me to cover myself.”

Rath shook his head in disbelief. He concentrated on the fire, making it burn harder. Standing by the fire, he held her tightly in his arms while making certain she wasn’t too close to the heat so she would get burned. Maria sighed feeling the warmth from his body and the fire. Rath felt the shivering stop and moved away from the fire a moment later. Maria panicked, knowing that meant he was going to finish where they had left off earlier.

Rath laid her down on the bed and moved back. He let his eyes take in the sight of her blond hair sprawled out all over his pillows before moving his eyes down over her breasts. Wanting to see her completely while he stripped off his clothes, he said, “Spread your legs.” Maria bit the inside of her lip to stop herself from telling him to go to hell while she slowly spread her legs apart. Rath felt himself become rock hard at the mere thought of how tight she was going to feel around him. Kicking off his boots, he said, “Finding one of Smeed’s slaves that he hasn’t sampled first is rare, unless you are willing to pay a higher price.”

Maria bit into her lip and tasted blood knowing that he meant that the gross man who had brought her to this planet had planned on forcing her to have sex with him before passing her on to whom ever was willing to pay the highest for her. Rath pulled his shirt over his head and quickly stripped off his leather pants. Climbing onto the bed, he moved up her body and brought his mouth to hers. Maria released her lips and opened her mouth to him.

Rath slipped his tongue into her mouth and moved his hand down her body to cup her right breast in his hand. His thumb moved the barbell making her moan into his mouth at the new sensations he was causing her to feel. Breaking the kiss for air, Rath looked deep into her green eyes. He thought they were the most magnificent shade of green he had ever seen. Moving his mouth to her neck, he slowly ran his tongue over her skin and smiled against her skin at the sudden intake of air he heard.

He knew that he was causing her to feel things that she had never felt before. Taking her skin into his mouth, he sucked hungrily with the intention of leaving yet another mark on her body. He took her other breast into his hand and gently massaged her, letting his fingertips lightly brush against her nipple. Maria moaned in surprise at the feelings he was invoking in her body. Rath slipped his mouth from her neck and admired the dark purple hickey that now marred her pale skin.

Rath inhaled deeply, smelling her unique scent. It was like nothing he had ever smelled before and made his mouth water and his hardened cock jump in response. Unable to wait any longer, he started to kiss his way down her body. Wondering how wet he could make her, he moved his hand away from her right breast and took her hardened nipple into his mouth. Maria found herself gripping the sheets in her hand and wanted to feel him everywhere.

Rath thrashed his tongue back and forth over the hard peak. He wanted to hear more of her little whimpers and moans that seemed to escape her mouth. Slowly releasing her nipple from his mouth, he ran the tip of his tongue between the valley of her breasts to her other breast. He smiled against her skin when he felt her tremble and knew that tremble was not out of fear. Maria moaned when his mouth closed over her nipple. She could feel wetness between her legs and a growing ache inside of her body.

Releasing her nipple, Rath kissed his way down her body wanting to taste her. Maria gripped the sheets tighter the moment she felt his breath against her heat. Rath inhaled deeply and then ran his tongue along her outer lips. “Ohhhhh...” Maria gasped. Rath slowly slipped his tongue inside of her heat and moved his tongue around her inner walls. Maria involuntarily spread her legs wider. Rath thrust his tongue in and out of her heat making her whimper and moan in pleasure.

Maria thrashed her head back and forth over the pillows. She had never felt anything like this before and he was making her feel so good that she found herself wanting more. Rath thrust his tongue harder and faster while using his other hand to play with her clit ring. Maria thrust her hips and moaned, “Ohhh...” Her body shuddered underneath him as her walls clamped down on his tongue and her juices flowed into his mouth.

Rath greedily drank down her juices. He slipped his fingers inside of her fluttering heat at the same moment, he slipped his tongue out. Maria moaned in pleasure and then gasped when his actions suddenly stopped. Rath placed his fingers at her tight ass and said, “Relax.” Feeling his fingers at her ass, her green eyes doubled in size and she whimpered while begging him not to with her green eyes. Thinking about his size and where his fingers where, she couldn’t stop herself from saying, “No, please...”

Rath wanted her to realize that, if he wanted to, he could just take her, but had no desire to force her, since he had never forced one of his slaves. Though he had used every means necessary to get what he wanted. “I can make you feel like I just did,” he said. Maria looked at him sceptically while hearing his words from earlier, Smeed always sampled his slaves. Her voice quivered as she said, “You’re so big it’s gonna hurt.” - “Only the first time,” Rath said in a thick and husky voice.

Maria nodded her head yes, knowing that in truth she didn’t have much choice unless she wanted him to punish her. Rath slowly pushed his fingers inside of her tight ass. Maria whimpered feeling his fingers stretching her. Rath started to thrust his fingers in and out, using her juices as lube. Slipping his fingers out, he kneeled on the bed and lifted her legs bringing her knees over his hips. Taking his hardened cock into his hand, he slowly pushed his head inside her ass.

Maria gasped and whimpered, feeling each inch of his cock as he slowly stretched her. Rath didn’t want to hurt her more than he had to. He brought his mouth to hers and captured her mouth in a passion-filled kiss at the same moment he pushed completely inside of her. Maria whimpered into his mouth just before he broke the kiss for air. She wondered why he was staying still and where the feeling like earlier he had promised her was.

Rath brought his hands to her cheeks and gently wiped away the couple of tears that had fallen. “The pleasure comes after the pain,” he said while slowly pulling his hardened cock back. He thrust his hardened cock back inside, making his head brush against her g-spot. Maria started to feel the pain slowly getting replaced with pleasure as he continued to thrust his hard cock in and out of her. Rath growled in pleasure at how tight she felt around him. He moved his hand to her heat and slipped three of his fingers inside of her.

“Ohhhh...” Maria moaned. She started to feel like before when he started to move his fingers in and out of her heat. Her green eyes doubled in size when her ass clenched around his cock and the pleasure she was feeling seemed to triple. “That’s it cum for me,” Rath said. He breathed in and out trying to catch his breath since she was making it harder and harder for him to hold back. Maria thrust her hips uncontrollably at the same moment her walls clamped down on his fingers. An unrecognisable scream tore past her hips.

Rath thrust his hardened cock deep inside her clenching ass and filled her with his hot seed a moment later while moaning her name. Maria moaned in pleasure when she felt something warm flowing into her and assumed he had climaxed as well. Rath slowly slipped his cock out of her ass and slipped his fingers out of her fluttering heat. Maria watched him suck off her juices and found herself wishing he would use his tongue on her where his fingers had just been.

I’m losing my mind, Maria thought. Rath covered her body with his while bringing his mouth to hers. He captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Maria moaned into his mouth when she tasted herself on his tongue. Breaking the kiss for air, Rath reached between their bodies and took his hardened cock into his hand. He looked into her green eyes while slowly pushing his head inside her tight heat. “Tight,” he growled.

Maria whimpered when she felt him slowly stretching her. Rath slowly pushed his hardened cock inside her heat inch by inch. Feeling her barrier, he growled in pleasure before thrusting completely inside of her. Maria bit into her lip and dug her nails into his shoulders. She gulped when he hissed hoping he wouldn’t get mad. Rath held still and breathed in deep while forcing himself to hold still, knowing she needed time to adjust to his size.

“Iz don’t mind if ya touches me,” Rath said. Maria started to get the sensation like earlier and wanted to know if he could make her feel as good as before, which caused her to thrust her hips up. Rath slowly pulled his hardened cock back and then thrust his hard cock back inside of her. Maria gripped his shoulders while she met his thrusts. She couldn’t believe how good he was making her feel. His large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot and she moaned in pleasure.

Rath thrust his hardened cock slightly harder and faster. She was so tight that he knew when she climaxed, he would soon follow her. He reached between their bodies and circled her clit with his thumb and then moved the piercing. “Ohhh... Ahhh...” Maria moaned. She thrust her hips uncontrollably and arched off the bed slightly as her walls clamped down on his hardened cock. Rath grunted in pleasure and thrust his hardened cock hard and fast. His large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot sending her over the edge again.

“Ria...” Rath growled. His hardened cock pulsed and his hot seed shot deep into her fluttering heat. He continued to thrust in and out, prolonging their orgasms. Slipping out of her a moment later, he rolled onto his back and brought her into his arms. Maria breathed in and out while feeling the after effects of her multiple climaxes that he had just caused her to have. She snuggled into his body and wondered if being with him would always be like this.

Rath brought the covers up over their bodies and ran his hand along her spine. He smiled feeling the slight tremor in her body and then a slight moan. Looking down at her, he noticed that her eyelids had closed. Maria had fallen asleep tightly wrapped in his arms. Feeling tired himself, he watched her sleep until his own eyes closed.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 7

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Kritin~ :D

Rhoda ~ :D

Pt 7

Michael watched Tess sleep, knowing he couldn’t spend the majority of the day with her. He had to deal with Smeed. Suddenly remembering that Valenti had told him they need to talk, he frowned knowing already what his advisor wanted to talk with him about. Valenti thought that he needed to start thinking about an heir to the thrown. The mere thought scared him to the core.

He imagined that Tess would freak when she discovered that she would have to partake in a ritual that had been practised for centuries, which was believed to help a woman’s fertility. For twenty-four hours she would be submerged in what his people called ‘the tank of new life’. Inside this tank was a warm, purplish colored, gelatinous water, which maintained the same temperature for twenty-four hours. Swimming in the water were hundreds of Ophidians, limbless, scaly, elongated, snake-like albino reptiles, which were known as the reptiles of fertility.

They would have breakfast in the morning together and afterward he would escort Tess to the room of fertility. In the center of the room was the tank which rest on a floor of golden colored stones all in the shape of eggs. On the other side of the room was a table made of gold with diamonds embedded on the surface where there was a silver bowl filled with purple strawberries, orange grapes, red kiwis and blue raspberries. His slaves would help her out of the tank half way through the time in which she would sit in a golden velvet chair and was to eat the fruit and drink a goblet filled with coconut milk.

The snakes would swim around her body the entire time she was submerged in the tank. They were in fact trying to gain access to her body. It was said that when more than one found its way inside of the woman, that she would conceive more than one child. If a woman was to refuse, they would be taken back to their quarters where they were to be cuffed and shackled to the bed. The man would come in a short while later with one Ophidian and place the snake on her body between her breasts. The snake would then slither down her body until it found a way inside of her. After implantation, the woman would be taken back to the room and placed in the tank for the full twenty-four hours.

Michael sometimes wondered if his mother had refused his father, since he was a twin. Hearing the door to his quarters creak, he looked over at the door to see who dared to interrupt him. He scowled, seeing that the man standing in the door frame was Jim and he was holding a tray full of food. “I figured the direct approach would be best,” Jim said. Michael knew what Jim meant and nodded his head yes.

Jim walked over to the side of the bed by Michael and placed the tray on the end stand. “I will have the tank prepared,” Jim said. Michael looked down at Tess who was snuggled so her body was pressed closely to his body. He wondered if she would fight him or agree, while knowing in truth there was no real choice. Tess would be made to agree one way or another. She slowly opened her blue eyes and looked up at him.

“Jim brought us breakfast,” Michael said. Tess nodded her head and pouted, knowing that meant Michael had duties that he needed to attend to today. She reluctantly moved away from him and sat up. Michael sat up and reached over picking up the tray. Placing the tray over his lap, he said, “I have decided that I want you to carry my child.” Tess blinked in surprise before looking deep into his brown eyes for any sign that he was trying to make a joke. She knew that in truth she was still his slave so she had no right to refuse.

The thought of carrying his child made her heart pound faster while feeling dread. Tess knew that if Michael wanted, all she would be was the bearer of the child and then he could take the child from her at any point in time. Michael watched her closely while he said, “Please don’t fight me later when I take you to partake in our fertility ritual.” Tess couldn’t help but wonder about this ritual. Michael could tell there was something she wanted to ask and said, “What is it that you would like to know?”

“You won’t take the child from me, will you?” Tess asked almost in a whisper. Too afraid of his answer, she focused on the two plates of pink scrambled eggs, green ham and yellow potatoes. She could see the steam coming from the plates as well as the cups of purple coffee. Michael moved his hand to her chin and gently tilted her head up so he was looking into her fearful blue eyes. “I want to raise the child with you,” he said. He had no desire to be like his father, since that had been what was done with his brother, the firstborn.

Tess noticed a slight change in the color of his brown eyes and couldn’t help but wonder what was behind the torment that had appeared for a brief moment. Michael blinked letting the painful memory of his brother being taken from the room by the palace guards clear his mind. Knowing that he had many things that had to be attended to, he said, “We should eat.” Hearing her stomach rumble, he raised his right eyebrow and asked, “Did you eat last night?”

He knew that Tess tended to miss meals when he was held up with his duties. Last night when he walked into his quarters, he had only one thing on his mind. Tess blushed knowing that he had heard her stomach. She slowly shook her head no to answer his question. Michael growled in annoyance having thought he should have had food sent to his room since she tended to be stubborn and not leave his quarters even though she was allowed to go anywhere.

Tess picked the fork up and giggled while remembering the first time he had tried to get her to eat. She had gagged when taking the first bite unable to get past the color. Michael had looked at her like she was insane when she said, “Can you change the color of the eggs to yellow?” He had refused until she had tried several times. Growling in frustration, he waved his hand over the plate making the eggs yellow. “Now eat,” he growled.

Bringing the fork to her mouth, she tasted the food. Tears filled her blue eyes when her tongue burned, not for the heat, but from the amount of spices in the eggs. “Too spicy,” she said. Michael growled in frustration before he said, “You will just have to adjust and this will be the only time I change the color of the eggs.” She looked up at him and begged him with her eyes to change the food. Seeing his eyes change slightly, she thought she had gotten to him. “If you have not eaten when I return I will place you over my knee and you will have a very sore ass,” he growled before walking out of his quarters.

Michael placed the tray on the end stand a short while later for the servants to get. Tess stuck her bottom lip out in a pout while watching him get out of bed. She has become accustomed to having him first thing in the morning. Michael would always pick on her later when he came back from doing his duties as King about how she could go back to sleep. Michael smirked, knowing she was pouting again. He hated that they would have to wait to be together.

Tess sighed while watching Michael pull on a black shirt and black leather pants. She loved the way his leather pants hugged his body tightly, showing off his fine ass beneath. Michael reached into the closet and grabbed a golden robe jacket Kimono. The flicker of the fire made the garment glitter since the front of the robe was covered in small diamonds. Tess stared at the robe he was holding in awe. He had given her many things since she had become his slave but nothing this beautiful. She noticed on the side of the robe was his crest of a lion’s head.

Walking over to the bed, Michael held out the robe and said, “I want to see what this looks like on you.” Tess climbed out of bed and slipped her arms into the robe. She turned letting Michael see the robe on her. Michael licked his lips seeing the silk had made her nipples rock hard. He moved his hand to the robe and looped the left side over to her right hip. Tess looked down at her body to see that the robe clung to her body accenting the curves of her body and stopped at mid-thigh.

Michael slipped his feet into his work boots and took her hand into his hand. He opened his quarters with his powers and then lead her out of the room. Tess gripped his hand tightly while he lead her down his private wing. She noticed the door with two golden lions and words that she couldn’t understand since they were not written in English but his language. They reached the doors and Michael slowly pulled the doors open. He lead her into the room and closed the doors behind them.

Tess looked around the room noticing the floor consisted pf golden colored stones in the shape of eggs. She saw the table of gold with diamonds embedded on the surface and a golden velvet chair. Resting on the table was a silver bowl filled with purple strawberries, orange grapes, red kiwis and blue raspberries. Looking away from the table, her blue eyes doubled in size when she noticed the tank filled with purplish water and white snake-like things that were swimming in the water. Seeing the golden steps that went up the side of the tank, she asked in a shaky voice, “You want me to get in that?”

Michael moved his hands to the robe and slipped the robe off her shoulders. Placing the robe over the back of the chair, he said, “Yes.” Tess shook her head no and looked deep into his brown eyes. “You promised not to fight me on this,” Michael said. Tess noticed that his eyes darkened almost in warning. “There are things swimming in there,” Tess whined. Michael nodded his head yes and said, “You have two seconds to comply or I call the guards and they take you back to my quarters like you are while I get one out of the tank.”

Tess stared at Michael in disbelief. Michael raised his hand and one finger as if counting down her two seconds. Stepping forward, Tess took his hand in hers. She couldn’t shake the feeling that the alternative would be worse, though the mere thought of being inside of the tank was driving her to want to scream. Michael led her over to the steps. Tess breathed in deep and climbed the steps with him. She stepped into the tank and gasped at how warm and pleasant the water felt against her skin.

Tess whimpered when she felt the snakes move around her body. “When can I get out?” she asked in a shaky voice. “Some of my other slaves will be in later to help you out so you can eat,” Michael said. Tess narrowed her blue eyes at the mention of his other slaves. Michael raised his eyebrow at the jealousy in the depths of her blue eyes. “They will help you back into the tank and then tomorrow they will take you out and bring you to me,” Michael said.

Tess gasped when one of the snakes swam near her heat. Michael walked down the steps. He took one last look at her submerged in the tank before turning to the door. Tess turned her head just in time to see Michael walking out the doors. She felt the snakes all around her body and tried to move away from them. Oh my god they are swimming all around me and now. “Ohhh...” she screamed.

They seemed to swim between her legs even though she held her legs tightly locked together. Tess gasped when one seemed to find its way between her legs. She whimpered when she felt the snake against her heat. “Oh my god. Oh my god. It’s ohhhh...” Tess screamed. She whimpered when she felt the snake slowly move into her heat. I’m gonna kill him, she thought. She gasped and then whimpered when she felt herself climax.

The sensations slowly passed and Tess hoped that the snake would move away from her. She still felt like the snake was inside of her body and screamed. Staring at the doors, she prayed that Michael would come back and take her out of the tank. Tears filled her blue eyes while she wished that Michael had already gotten her pregnant so she wouldn’t have to endure this barbaric ritual of his people.

Michael walked into the conference room and nodded his head at Sean who was leaning against the wall watching Smeed. He noticed that Smeed looked nervous. “Your highness,” Smeed said. Michael raised his right eyebrow and nodded his head. He waited for Smeed to spit out what he had to say. “Your brother, King Rath was monitoring the area,” Smeed said. Michael growled in annoyance while having already figured that his brother would monitor the fluctuations because of the last time.

Sweat broke out on Smeed’s face and he inhaled deeply. Seeing the look of annoyance on Michael’s face, he said, “Rath took the girl that came through the portal.” He licked his lips while thinking about how much he had wanted to test her out before he had sold her. Michael watched Smeed and assumed from his reaction that he had wanted a piece of the girl. “You made a deal with my brother to use the portal didn’t you?” he asked.

Smeed slowly nodded his head yes and held his breath, knowing that he had already made a deal with him. “I was thinking that since the portal was opened centuries ago, that my scientists would work on finding a way to either change where the portal opens to my land or create a new one,” Michael said. Smeed nodded his head and instantly started thinking about how he could profit. “I have one stipulation that I want met, regardless if a new portal gets opened or not,” Michael said.

Smeed nodded his head yes while waiting for Michael to tell him his stipulation. Michael smirked, knowing Smeed wouldn’t like what he was about to say. “You are not allowed to have any sexual contact with any slave that comes through the portal,” Michael said. Smeed stared at Michael in disbelief before he said, “Your highness.” Michael shook his head no and said, “You can still use the ones that are in your brothel.”

Smeed sighed before slowly nodding his head and agreeing without words. He knew that in all actuality he had no choice but to agree. “King Rath is going to make it impossible for me to sell a slave without his knowledge,” Smeed said. Michael nodded his head and said, “We will see what happens the next time the portal activates.” He knew that if Rath maintained control of the portal, that he would have to find a way to get control back or a way to work with his brother, both seemed impossible to him at the moment.

“Sean will see you out,” Michael said. Smeed bowed his head in respect before quickly following Sean out of the room. Michael heard the door reopen a moment later and sighed, knowing without looking that Valenti had been the one to come into the room. “Rath is going to make it impossible for me to be involved in the trade there,” Michael said. Jim nodded his head in agreement and said, “You could let Rath believe that you have backed off by just having Smeed give you a percentage of his profits.”

Michael knew that Rath wasn’t that stupid. He sighed before saying, “I will see what happens the next time.” Staring at the map of his territories on the wall, he wished there was a way that him and his brother could just work together since they were brothers. Needing to get to some other things, he said, “I will speak with you later.” Jim nodded his head and then followed Michael out of the conference room.

Hours later, Tess watched Delicia walk into the room. Her mind flashed back to the first time she had seen Delicia. Michael lead her into one of the rooms on his private wing of the castle. She looked around the room, seeing several other woman either wearing skimpy clothing or nothing at all. The room reminded her of movies in which there was a harem since there were several beds like the one in Michael’s quarters but smaller, covered in fine silks, a cloth covered bench that looked like each one of his slaves could sit on together, and a side of the room was nothing but large tubs and all the necessities that a woman might desire.

Michael slipped her robe off her shoulders, leaving her standing in front of his other slaves completely naked. She went to cover herself and gasped when his hand swiftly came down across her already sore back and ass. “Delicia,” Michael said. A girl about her age with dark olive skin, long brown hair and purple eyes walked over to him and kneeled down in front of him. “Stand,” Michael said. Delicia instantly stood and asked, “How can I please my master.”

“I want you to give Tess a healing bath to heal the marks left from the whip,” Michael said. Delicia walked around Tess and looked her over. “She was bad,” Delicia said while looking at the angry whip marks all over Tess’s back, legs, and ass. Michael nodded his head yes and said, “When you are done, bring her back to my quarters. You will be spending the night with us,” Michael said. Delicia nodded her head and led Tess away before she could object.

She was brought out of her thoughts when Delicia said, “Tess.” Tess took her hand and stepped out of the tank. She looked down and gasped when she saw the tail of a snake between her legs. Delicia led her down the steps and over to the velvet chair. Tess sat down in the chair and asked, “Is that supposed to happen?” Delicia nodded her head yes and handed her a golden goblet. “Our race believes that means you will conceive. If another enters you, then you will have twins.”

Tess glanced back at the tank and whimpered before asking, “Does it come out?” Delicia nodded her head yes and said, “You need to eat.” Tess sighed while picking up the goblet. She hated to admit that she was starved and of all the food she had tried here, she loved the fruit the most, since it reminded her of Earth. Delicia watched her eat, knowing that Tess hated being inside of the tank. She couldn’t blame her but was shamed to be glad she was not in there herself.

Tess finished the last of the fruit and stood. Delicia led her back over to the tank. Tess stepped back inside and wondered when she would see Michael again. “You know that you should just close your eyes and sleep,” Delicia said. Tess wondered how she could possibly sleep, since she was after all in a tank full of water and snakes. “I will see you tomorrow to take you to Michael,” Delicia said while walking down the steps.

Tess blinked in surprised as she realized that she wouldn’t see Michael until tomorrow. She watched Delicia walk out of the room and then the door closed. Turning her attention back to the tank, she thought I swear Michael had better treat me like a Queen after this. She decided to close her eyes and think about him instead of the snakes swimming around her body.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult pt 8

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Kristin~ :D

nusta~ :D

Pt 8

Rath watched Maria sleep. He couldn’t help but wonder how she would react when she woke. His tongue slipped out of his mouth and played with the silver hoop pierced through his bottom lip while he thought about last night. He couldn’t remember enjoying one of his slaves like he had enjoyed being with her. Which made him wonder if that was because she had been pure and never touched before.

His body instantly responded to the thoughts of being with her last night. One of his other slaves would soon be bringing them in something to eat. He smiled evilly, knowing that he planned to test her obedience at that time. Never being one to wait for anything, he was about to wake her when she opened her eyes. Maria stared at Rath for a moment. All her hopes that last night had been one big nightmare were instantly crushed.

Feeling him pressing to her, Maria blushed and quickly moved away from him. She nibbled on the inside of her lip when moving caused her to feel the soreness in her body. Rath growled his disapproval Throwing the covers away from their bodies, he moved his hand to his hard cock and said, “Give me head now.” Maria shook her head no and quickly said, “I have to pee.” Rath sighed before he said, “You have five minutes.”

Nodding her head yes, Maria climbed off the bed. Feeling muscles, she didn’t even know she had, caused her to bite into her lip while walking across the room. Opening the bathroom door, she went inside and closed the door. She leaned against the door for a moment and wondered if he could still see her even though the door was closed.

Watching the bathroom door, Rath wondered just how much trouble his new slave would be. Later when he escorted her to the slave quarters, he expected that she would not be pleased with having to spend time there. Like the slaves before her, Maria would have to be with each slave that was above her. He smirked while imagining the expression on her face when she was told the extent of her duties as one of his slaves.

Maria slowly opened the bathroom door and stepped back into the bedroom. Rath raised his right eyebrow when she slowly approached the bed. “Do ya needs ta be punished?” Rath asked. Maria shook her head no and climbed onto the bed. She ran her hand down his length and then held him firmly around the base of his hardened cock. Rath smirked, knowing she had chosen not to be punished. That was her last warning, the next time I will just punish her.

Maria slowly lowered her head and brought her mouth to his hardened cock. Slipping her tongue out of her mouth, she slowly ran it around the tip around his large mushroom head, slowly licking away his pre cum. Tasting him again, she hated to admit that she liked his salty and slightly spicy taste. Closing her mouth over his head, she sucked hungrily. Rath moved his hands into her hair and massaged her scalp while holding her firmly into place.

Maria relaxed the muscles in her throat and took his hardened cock completely into her mouth. Rath grunted in pleasure. Maria moved her head up and down making his hardened cock slide in and out of her mouth. She continued to make his hardened cock slide in and out of her mouth making him grunt in pleasure. Hearing the door to his quarters open, she attempted to release him and stopped the movements of her mouth.

Rath tightened his grip of his fingers in her hair and growled, “Continue.” Closing the door to his quarters, Lonnie admired the new slave. Maria started to move her head again making his hardened cock slide in and out of her mouth. Lonnie watched her for a moment knowing from how her head bobbed up and down that she had followed orders and continued. This wasn’t the first time she had brought food to him and the new slave and witnessed the slave giving him head.

Lonnie felt herself become wet while wishing that she could taste her now. “Set the tray on the stand,” Rath ordered. Lonnie nodded her head and forced herself to look away. Walking over to the side of the bed, she placed the tray on the stand. Knowing better than to just leave, she asked, “Anything else, Master?” Rath grunted in pleasure as Maria attempted to focus on him and not that she was obviously being watched by another slave. He shook his head no in answer and said, “You are dismissed.”

Lonnie nodded her head and walked away from the bed. She smiled knowing that when she returned to the slave quarters, she was going to order the slave underneath her, Neasa, to pleasure her. Being the first slave gave her certain privileges. Opening the door, she walked out of his quarters and closed the door behind her. Maria thrust her mouth slightly harder and faster. She sucked hungrily when Rath thrust his hips upward making his hardened cock go deeper.

“Ria!” Rath grunted. Maria sucked hungrily as his hot seed flowed into her mouth. Rath grunted in pleasure as she continued to suck his cock hungrily. Not wanting to be hard again right now, he said, “Release me.” Maria slipped her mouth off his cock as he removed his fingers from her hair. She remained where she was and looked up at him. “Ya can sit next to me,” Rath said. Maria quickly moved to sit at his side while Rath sat and reached over for the tray.

Placing the tray across their laps, Rath said, “We are going to eat and then I am taking you to meet my other slaves.” Maria stared at the tray, seeing two plates filled with what she assumed to be scrambled eggs, only they were pink, green ham and something that reminded her of strawberries only they were also a different color. The tray reminded her of a book she had read when she was a child, ‘Green eggs and Ham’. She even felt like the character who had not wanted to try the food.

“What is this?” Maria asked. Not amused, Rath said, “Scrambled eggs, ham and strawberries.” Maria wrinkled her nose and said, “Eggs are yellow, ham is a reddish color, and strawberries are red.” - “Maybe on your planet but not here on Hyades,” Rath said. Picking up a fork, he started to eat the food on his plate. Noticing Maria made no move to eat, he swallowed the food in his mouth and said, “Eat.” Hearing the tone of his voice, Maria quickly picked the other fork up. Try not to think about the color, she though while scooping some of the scrambled eggs.

Rath continued to eat his food while watching her. Maria slipped the food into her mouth instantly discovering the spiciness, almost like there were microscopic hot peppers in the eggs. Swallowing the food, she gasped, “Spicy.” Rath nodded his head and said, “Ya will get used to the spice. All our foods are cooked with blue Habanero.” Maria knew that Habanero peppers were the hottest pepper, normally red, green and yellow in color, and were grown in the Caribbean. Placing the fork back on the tray, she started to eat the blue strawberries.

Rath finished his food and picked up his cup. He sipped the warm coffee while watching her finish the berries. Maria picked the other cup up and brought the cup to her lips. She took a sip and was surprised to find that she seemed to be drinking coffee. Setting his cup down on the tray, he lifted the tray after she placed her cup down on the tray. Climbing out of bed, he went over to the wall on the left of the bathroom door and slid the wall to the right to reveal a closet hidden within the wall.

Maria watched him intently, feeling relieved when Rath started to get dressed. Seeing him take a long sleeved black robe that sparkled out of the closet before sliding the wall closed, she gulped, knowing instantly that she was leaving his quarters. Walking over to the bed, Rath said, “Iz wants ya ta puts dis on.” Climbing off the bed, Maria took the robe from him. Slipping her arms into the sleeves, she noticed the material felt like silk. She tied the string in the middle and looked down to see the only part of her body that was completely covered were her breasts.

Looking at Rath, Maria was about to comment by asking why bother wearing the robe when Rath moved his hands to her hips and showed her another string. She quickly tied the string and felt relief that he was not going to make her walk around naked. Rath took her hand and lead her over to the door. Pulling the doors open, he stepped out of the room. Maria walked with him and wondered where he was taking her.

Rath walked into the lab and smiled seeing he wouldn’t have to hunt for Alex. Maria noticed a table that reminded her of one in a doctor’s office and a small tray of what looked like instruments a doctor might use. She attempted to stay where she was when Rath moved toward the table. “What are you going to do to me now?” she asked when they reached the table. Releasing her hand, he said, “Sit.”

Maria reluctantly sat down and gulped when Alex walked over to them. “You should have had me do this last night,” Alex said. He reached down picking up a needle and syringe. Rath shrugged in response. Looking into her green eyes, Alex said, “I am going to draw some blood.” He placed his hand on her right arm and lifted her sleeve. Maria felt a pinch a moment later and watched her blood flow into a small vial.

“I need to know everything about you and the blood is the easiest way to get the answers,” Alex said. He slipped the needle out of her arm and placed a cotton ball where the needle had just been. “I don’t have any diseases. Maybe you should test him since he is the one with slaves,” Maria said. Alex snickered while removing the cotton ball and slipping her sleeve back down. “Seems your new slave needs to be taught to be silent unless spoken to,” Alex said.

Maria glared at Alex. “Iz was just wondering this morning how long it will take me with this one,” Rath said. He snapped his fingers a moment later and pointed to the spot next to him. Maria moved off the table and mumbled, “I’m not a damn dog.” She was unaware that Hyadens had a keener sense of hearing. Rath moved his hand to her chin and forced her to look up at him.

“I will let you pick the instrument of your punishment when ya are returned to my quarters,” Rath said. Maria gulped when she noticed that his eyes told her he was serious. Rath snickered when her eyes doubled in size. Taking her hand in his again, he led her out of Alex’s office and back down the hallway. Maria whimpered while believing he was taking her back to his quarters now. She sighed when they passed his quarters and continued down the hallway.

Rath shook his head while leading her to the next hallway on the right. Maria noticed an open doorway at the end of the hallway surrounded by marble and two golden dragons. Reaching the door, she stepped up the small step and followed Rath into the main room. “This is where ya will be when ya not in my quarters,” Rath said. Maria noticed that in the middle of the room was a large pool. Looking away from the pool, she noticed beds of silk around the walls.

Her green eyes doubled in size when she saw that on one of the beds directly in front of the pool was a girl with her legs spread wide and another girl’s head between her legs. Lonnie looked over to where Rath was standing with Maria and moaned. Rath moved behind Maria and wrapped his arms around her body forcing her to watch. “Neasa, make Lonnie cum. She has other things she is needed for,” Rath said.

Maria watched Neasa nod her head and then saw her continue. Lonnie moaned in pleasure while pressing Neasa’s head into her heat more. Her back arched up off the bed and her hips moved uncontrollably a moment later while she screamed, “Yes...” Neasa licked Lonnie clean and slowly moved her head away from her heat. Laying on the bed next to Lonnie, she spread her legs showing them that she was dripping wet.

Lonnie breathed in and out and slowly sat up. She bowed her head to Rath and then turned to another slave. Maria noticed the girl was about her height with long black hair that covered her breasts. “Clio,” Lonnie said. Clio nodded her head and licked her lips already knowing what Lonnie was going to order her to do. “Make Neasa come at least twice before you pick the slave of your choice to pleasure you,” Lonnie said.

Clio walked over to the bed and crawled up the bed. Lonnie walked over to stand in front of Maria while Clio brought her mouth to Neasa’s heat. Rath moved his hands to the ties on her robe and slipped the robe off her shoulders. “Being covered is not allowed unless I grant you permission here,” Lonnie said. Maria attempted to step back when Lonnie stepped closer to her. Lonnie brought her hands to Maria’s breasts and cupped them in her hands.

Maria whimpered while wishing that she would wake up from a nightmare. “Since I am the first slave, Rath has set me in charge of the slaves underneath me,” Lonnie said. Maria nibbled on her lip. “You will do what I demand. Rath will not be your only lover. Like the slaves before you, you will be with each slave here,” Lonnie said. Maria shook her head no and gulped when Lonnie just nodded her head yes.

“Lonnie,” Rath said. He waited till Lonnie was giving him her complete attention and continued saying, “You are only to give her a healing bath and then bring her to my quarters.” Knowing Maria couldn’t understand their language, he said, “Du wirst uns heute nacht Gesellschaft leisten.“ ( You will join us tonight.) Maria sighed in relief and wondered what he had told her. Seeing the smile on her face, she gulped.

Rath moved away from Maria and said, “You will listen to Lonnie like you do to me.” Lonnie had a feeling that his new slave didn’t listen very well and would be taking a lot more healing baths before she learned that Rath was her Master. She took Maria’s hand in hers and said, “Let’s get you in that healing bath.” Maria reluctantly walked with Lonnie over to the pool. Lonnie pressed a lever on the side making the water in the tub drain. She pressed another button after the pool had drained and water started to flow into the pool.

Rath watched Lonnie and Maria for a moment before looking around at his other slaves. He smirked seeing Clio had Neasa squirming in pleasure on Lonnie’s bed while Ambrosia, Melaina, and Vlasta were watching from the bed next to Lonnie’s. Looking back over at the pool, he saw Lonnie help Maria into the water and then climb in after her. He watched them for a moment before turning around and leaving the slave quarters.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 9

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn~You will just have to wait and see

Shi~ I know how you feel about Fem slash but feel its neccissary

Pt 9

Maria watched Lonnie closely while enjoying the warm water that seemed to soothe her aching and sore muscles. Lonnie picked something up that reminded her of the sponges that were both flexible and soft. She moved across the pool and sat beside her on the bench-like seats in the pool. “I want you to sit on the smaller one in front of me,” Lonnie said.

Maria nibbled on her inner lip and reluctantly moved to sit in front of her. Lonnie dunked the sponge in the water and then brought the sponge to her back. Maria jumped slightly when Lonnie moved the sponge over her back. “Relax,” Lonnie said. Maria rolled her green eyes while thinking, Relax, yeah right. You just told me that I am going to be your lover. Something I would never have done in a million years before.

Lonnie moved the sponge back up her spine and then around to her front. Maria gasped when she felt her hands and the sponge against her breasts. Lonnie grinned, knowing that she was going to enjoy her later. Which won’t be that long from now. She continued to move the sponge lower until she moved the sponge over her heat. Maria whimpered fearing Lonnie was going to do more than just touch her with the sponge.

Lonnie dropped the sponge on the marble floor near the pool. She was more than a little tempted to touch her now but knew that Rath had ordered for that to happen in his quarters. “Wet your hair,” Lonnie said. Maria moved off the step and further into the water. She ducked under the water and then moved back over to sit in front of her. Lonnie had squeezed some shampoo into her hands. Placing her hand near Maria’s face, she said, “Smell this and tell me if you like. If not I can pick another.”

Maria blinked in surprise and turned her head to look at Lonnie. Seeing the disbelief in her eyes, Lonnie said, “I like to pamper my lovers.” Maria inhaled, and smelled something that reminded her of honey and gladiolas. Almost reminding her of smelling wildflowers back home. “I like that,” Maria said. Lonnie nodded her head yes and moved her hands into Maria’s long blond hair. She gently massaged her scalp and formed a lather.

Maria sighed while enjoying the feel of someone washing her hair. She had always loved going to a salon and having her hair done. “I want you to turn sideways and lay as if you are floating on the water.” Maria slowly turned to the side and laid like she was floating in the water. “Now tilt ya head back,” Lonnie said. Maria tilted her head back and blushed knowing Lonnie was looking her body over.

Lonnie ran her fingers through Maria’s hair and admired the way the water seemed to dance around her exposed nipples and glisten just above where Maria had managed to keep her heat below the water. Slipping her fingers from her hair, Lonnie said, “When we do this tomorrow the others will join me and I will have ya.” Maria blushed more while looking to see what Lonnie was looking at.

“Let’s get out,” Lonnie said. Maria stood up and then climbed out of the pool after Lonnie. Taking her hand, Lonnie glanced at her bed to see that Clio was now the one moaning and groaning in pleasure with her hands buried in Ambrosia’s short curly brown hair. She smirked seeing Neasa was breathing heavily next to her, obviously still feeling the waves of her multiple orgasms. Leading Maria by Melaina, and Vlasta, she said, “Tomorrow, girls.”

Maria blushed knowing the two were checking her out. Lonnie lead her over to the right where she saw a round silver table surrounded by four royal blue square cushions. “That’s our eating area. You just tell me the foods you like and I contact the cook,” Lonnie said. Maria nodded her head yes and wondered if these aliens had ever heard of pizza. Lonnie lead her past the small sitting area and over to a mirror encased in a golden frame with roses at the top that seemed to take up almost the whole wall.

Maria noticed a small red cloth covered bench with steel legs in front of an antique vanity. She noticed on top of the vanity were silver brushes, combs, perfume atomizers, which consisted of a top attached to a rubber bulb which was squeezed and sprayed perfume, a golden box in the shape of a casket with a glass top in which different jewelry was resting, a blue crystal powder jar, and a beige colored cylinder, which she assumed unscrewed and became a power puff, since it was resting next to the jar.

Lonnie motioned for Maria to sit. Maria sat down and watched Lonnie intently through the mirror. She shivered slightly still trying to get used to being naked all the time. Lonnie pressed a button on the wall near the mirror making the temperature rise in the area they were in. “Is that better?” Lonnie asked while picking up the silver brush. Maria nodded her head yes and said, “Thanks.” Lonnie smiled before she said, “The best way to get warm is to ask one of the girls to pleasure you.”

Maria blushed a deep shade of red while Lonnie continued saying, “Your body will crave the feeling you get when you cum. Rath won’t always be around. You will see, and I am sure will have a favorite girl.” Maria nibbled on her inside lip knowing she already liked it when Rath had his mouth between her legs and found herself wondering what being with the others, who seemed to make their lovers moan very loudly from pleasure, would be like. She found herself noticing that Lonnie’s breasts seemed a cup size bigger than her own and were also both pierced with silver rings.

Lonnie smiled when she caught Maria checking out her body. Maria quickly averted her eyes away from Lonnie and looked down at her hands. Lonnie set the brush back down and picked up the atomizer. She squeezed the bulb, spraying perfume on Maria’s body. Setting the bottle back down, she said, “Let’s get ya in ya robe so I can take ya back to Rath.” Maria slowly stood and then followed Lonnie back through the room.

Lonnie grabbed a black silk robe and slipped her arms into the sleeves. Trying the belt around her waist, she told the others, “Neasa you are in charge.” Neasa nodded her head and said, “We were just thinking of getting some food.” Lonnie nodded her head and handed Maria her robe. Slipping her arms into the sleeves, she tied the strings and then reluctantly followed Lonnie back to Rath’s quarters.

Lonnie opened the doors to Rath’s quarters and ushered Maria inside of his quarters. Walking over to the fireplace, Lonnie stocked the fire and slipped her robe off her shoulders. Maria watched Lonnie and reluctantly took off her own robe. Lonnie climbed onto the bed and patted the spot next to her. Maria reluctantly climbed onto the bed next to her, dreading the time Rath got there, since he had told her she was to pick one of the punishment devices on the wall.

Rath walked in a few moments later and smiled. Closing the door to his quarters, he looked directly at Maria and said, “Ya will pick one from the wall to be punished. Then I will be calling the chef and he will prepare us all dinner. While he is preparing dinner, I will allow ya to have an orgasm, but Lonnie will be the person whom gives ya that orgasm.” Maria slowly nodded her head yes, letting him know she understood. “Ya will do everything ya is told tonight or ya will be punished with what ever method I choose,” Rath said.

Maria watched Rath intently while he walked over to the fireplace. He glanced back over at the bed and waited for her to tell him which to take down. Maria slowly lifted her hand and pointed to the medium sized black leather paddle. Rath nodded his head yes and took the paddle down. Walking over to the bed, he brought his mouth to hers. Maria opened her mouth and kissed him with a hunger she didn’t know she possessed.

Rath broke the kiss and breathed in deeply. “Kiss me and respond to me all the time like that and you won’t need to be punished,” Rath said in a thick and husky voice. Lonnie looked at Rath pleadingly, wanting desperately to kiss and or touch Maria as well. “Lean back and spread ya legs wide while I strips,” Rath said. Maria leaned back against the cool sheets and spread her legs wide, exposing her heat to him. Glancing at Lonnie, he said, “Ya can touch her any way ya likes, as long as it’s only ya hand.”

Maria whimpered when Lonnie slowly moved her fingers along her outer lips. Lonnie used her thumb to play with the piercing while she stroked her fingers back and forth. She licked her lips when she felt wetness against her fingers after a couple strokes up and down. Rath set the paddle down on the end stand and quickly stripped off his clothes. Maria was breathing in pants and amazed at what Lonnie was doing to her. She whimpered when she felt the bed shift and then Lonnie’s hand being taken away from her.

Lonnie moaned in frustration while Rath slipped her fingers into his mouth. She had hoped he would allow her to lick her fingers clean. Slipping Lonnie’s fingers out of his mouth, he said, “Ria, on ya hands and knees.” Maria reluctantly moved to her hands and knees. Rath kneeled behind her and picked the leather paddle up. “Iz not restraining ya but if ya moves, Iz will continue until ya stays,” Rath said.

Maria whimpered in response. Rath brought the paddle down hard across her ass cheeks, instantly leaving the imprint of the paddle across her cheeks. Maria gasped and scampered up the bed. “Ria!” Rath growled. Maria reluctantly moved backwards, so she was in the same spot. Rath brought the paddle down again, this time just as hard, and above the last spot. Tears filled Maria’s eyes and started to roll down her cheeks as she once again scampered up the bed.

Rath growled as Maria slowly moved back to him again. Lonnie watched, remembering when Rath had punished her exactly like this and she too had tried to escape. Rath brought the paddle down again, harder than the last time. Maria gasped and the tears rolled freely down her face. She scampered up the bed again and remained there. Rath growled and grabbed her by the hips pulling her back to where she was supposed to be.

Maria cried openly while her shoulders shook. She whimpered from the stings of the paddle and considered begging for mercy. Keeping his hand on her hip, he brought the paddle down again and again. Lonnie had nibbled on her bottom lip while she counted fifteen spanks in a row. Rath set the paddle down and brought his hand to her beet red ass cheeks. He massaged her cheeks, causing Maria to sigh at the gentle touch. “Ya gonna behave tonight or do ya needs more?” Rath asked.

Maria turned her head and looked deep into his brown eyes. She breathed in and out, trying to speak, but finding speech almost impossible because she was crying so hard. Rath noticed the tear streaks down her face and her red puffy eyes and felt an emotion that he had never felt with one of his slaves before; regret for having had to punish her. Breathing in deep, Maria said, “I...will...do...what...my…master...wants...,” between breaths for air.

Rath nodded his head and climbed off the bed. He hung the paddle back on the wall and said, “Lay on ya back, the cool sheets will feel good against ya ass.” Maria slowly moved to lay on the bed and hissed when her ass came in contact with the cool sheets. She noticed though that the cooler sheets did make her ass feel a tiny bit better. “Lonnie will pleasure ya likes Iz promised after Iz gets done talkin ta da cook,” Rath said.

Maria whimpered while wondering what gross food was going to be dinner. Rath smirked, before he said, “Ya gonna sit in my lap and Lonnie is gonna feed ya.” Maria gulped while watching him pick up a device on top of the end stand by itself which she hadn’t noticed before. Rath hung the phone up a moment later and walked over to the bed. Laying on his side next to Maria, he said, “Don’t keep her waiting, Lonnie.”

Lonnie moved down the bed and slowly spread Maria’s thighs. She licked her lips before saying, “Ria seems to be dripping wet from being punished.” Rath raised his right eyebrow while he admired the way her juices glistened from the light coming from the fire. Lonnie ran the tip of her tongue along Maria’s outer lips. Maria moaned and unconsciously spread her legs wider. Lonnie slipped her tongue inside of her heat and enjoyed her sweet yet slightly spicy taste.

Maria gasped and moaned in pleasure as Lonnie started to thrust her tongue in and out of her heat. Rath licked his lips while watching Lonnie’s tongue move in and out of Maria’s heat. Maria turned her head to look at Rath, wanting to know his reaction. She got lost in the desire she saw in his brown eyes, which were almost dark black in color and seemed to darken with each one of her moans of pleasure. “Ohhhh....” Maria screamed. Her back arched up off the bed and her hips moved uncontrollably as her walls clenched around Lonnie’s tongue.

Lonnie greedily drank down her sweet and slightly spicy juices. She slipped her tongue out of her heat a moment later and crawled up her body. Pressing her wet heat into her, she captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Maria moaned into her mouth and squirmed slightly at the new sensation of Lonnie pressing her body into hers. Breaking the kiss for air, Maria turned her head towards Rath, wanting him to kiss her.

Rath raised his right eyebrow and smirked when Maria reached up and slipped her hands into his Mohawk. She brought his mouth to hers and moaned into his mouth as their tongues met and battled. Breaking the kiss for air, Rath said, “The food should be brought in soon.” Lonnie saw the warning look in his eyes and quickly moved off of Maria. Rath sat up and lifted Maria into his lap. Maria squirmed, feeling his hard cock between her cheeks.

Rath reached between their bodies and held his hardened cock by the base. Maria moved slightly and took his hardened cock inside her ass. She moaned in frustration when he held her still and then whimpered when the door opened and his guard carrying the tray looked her over. Rath growled when he noticed the guard looking where he shouldn’t be looking at. Lonnie moved up the bed so she was kneeling and hiding Maria’s body from his view.

“Sieh sie nochmal so an und ich werde dir deinen Schwanz abhacken. Der Chefkoch wird ihn für dich zubereiten und du wirst ihn essen, bevor ich dich an einen Schwulen verkaufe, der scharf auf einen jungfräulichen Arsch ist.“ (You look at her like that again and I will chop off your dick. The chef will cook it for your dinner. You will eat it before I sell you to some gay male who wants a virgin ass.) Rath growled. The guard quickly looked away from Maria and set the tray down on the end stand. Lonnie kissed Maria while the slave practically ran out of Rath’s quarters. Breaking the kiss, she moved back on the bed and licked her lips seeing Maria was dripping from having Rath inside of her.

Maria whimpered in desperation while Rath picked up the tray and placed it on the bed in front of them. She looked down at the tray to see plates of green strips of meat, blue zucchini pieces, yellow rice, and cornbread with small blue pieces which she assumed were Habanero peppers again. Lonnie used a fork to get a piece of meat, zucchini and a little of the rice. She brought the fork to Maria’s mouth. Maria reluctantly took the food into her mouth. Tears filled her green eyes at the spicy flavor of the food.

Lonnie picked up a goblet filled with a white liquid and brought the goblet to Maria’s mouth. Maria swallowed and went to guzzle the drink. “Small sips, Ria,” Lonnie said. Maria took a small sip and swallowed. She swore that she tasted coconut while taking another sip. Rath started to eat his food while Lonnie continued to feed Maria the food on her plate and alternate with the coconut juices. Rath noticed that Maria was fine with the spice as long as Lonnie gave her the milk after each bite.

Lonnie handed her a piece of the corn bread and said, “Take a sip of the milk after.” Maria nodded her head yes while wondering how Rath was managing to eat over her shoulder. It’s a good thing he’s taller than me. Lonnie started to eat her food. She was almost done with her food when she noticed the goblet was empty. Rath placed his hand over the goblet, refilling it. Maria picked up the goblet and took another sip. She had just bitten into one of the blue Habanero peppers.

Rath lifted the tray after Maria set her goblet back down and set it on the end stand. Maria gasped when Lonnie licked her outer lips clean. She squeezed her muscles around Rath’s cock and begged, “Oh...please...” Rath brought his mouth to her ear and whispered, “Make me cum from being just likes this and I will heal ya ass.” Lonnie looked up at Rath for permission. Rath nodded his head yes. Lonnie slipped her tongue inside Maria’s heat.

Maria gasped and squirmed while Lonnie thrust her tongue in and out. Her muscles clenched around his hard cock with each thrust of Lonnie’s tongue. Rath grunted in pleasure as Maria arched her head back so it was resting on his shoulder. Her walls clamped around Lonnie’s tongue as her ass clenched around Rath’s cock. She meowed in pleasure as Lonnie slowly licked her clean and his seed shot into her. Rath grunted in pleasure and moved his hands to her ass cheeks. Maria felt a tingling sensation as he healed her ass like he had promised he would.

Lonnie slipped her tongue out of Maria’s heat and laid on her back on the bed. Rath lifted Maria off his cock as Lonnie spread her legs. Maria slowly crawled up the bed and brought her mouth to Lonnie’s heat. She ran her tongue back and forth like Lonnie had done to her and then slowly slipped her tongue inside of her. Lonnie moaned in pleasure and moved her hands into Maria’s long blond hair. Maria thrust her tongue in and out of her, enjoying the power she seemed to have over her at the moment.

Lonnie moaned and whimpered in pleasure. “Ria...” she moaned. Maria thrust her tongue hard and fast, making Lonnie thrust her hips uncontrollably while her walls clenched and her juices flowed. She drank down Lonnie’s juices and then slipped her tongue out. Crawling up Lonnie’s body, she captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, she moved back to Rath. Lonnie breathed in and out before she said, “I will enjoy returning the favor tomorrow.”

Looking at Rath, Lonnie asked, “Do I have your permission to go to Alex now?” Rath nodded his head yes and said, “I will bring Ria to ya tomorrow.” Lonnie slipped her tongue out of her mouth before she said, “I will enjoy each moment she is allowed to stay away from her Master.” She climbed off the bed and slipped on her robe, knowing that what she said was true, Rath really liked her right where she was now. After all, no slave before her had ever spent the whole night in his bed. Opening the doors, she slipped out of the room and closed the door behind her, leaving them alone.

Maria rolled onto her back and spread her legs open in a silent invitation. Rath licked his lips and covered her body with his body. Maria moaned in frustration when she felt him pressing into her heat. Rath reached between their bodies and took his hardened cock into his hand. Guiding his hardened cock into her tight heat. Maria moaned in satisfaction and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

Rath stilled his movements and looked deep into her green eyes. He noticed how they had darkened with her desire and had little speckles of gold in them. Maria moaned in frustration when he continued to stay still. She wanted to feel his cock moving inside of her. She could feel the same growing ache inside of her body that she did last night. Rath couldn’t hold still any longer. He pulled his hardened cock slowly back and then thrust his hardened cock back inside of her.

Maria moaned in pleasure and ran her hands up and down his back. Rath continued to thrust his hips, making his hardened cock slide in and out of her heat. Maria thrust her hips and moaned in pleasure as she met his thrusts. She gripped his ass cheeks in her hands as her walls clamped down on his hardened cock. “Rath!” Maria screamed. Rath grunted in pleasure as her walls milked his hardened cock. He enjoyed the way she screamed his name in pleasure.

Maria could feel another climax building while Rath thrust slightly harder and faster. His large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot causing her walls to clamp down on his hardened cock again. “Rath!” Maria moaned. Rath thrust his hardened cock deep inside her fluttering heat and filled her with his hot seed. “Ria!” Rath grunted while he continued to thrust in and out of her heat. Moving his hands down her body, he gripped her ass tightly and rolled their bodies.

Maria snuggled into his body and lifted her head just enough to look up at him. Rath brought his mouth to hers and captured her mouth in a passion-filled kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, he said, “Sleep.” Maria laid her head back on his chest and sighed in contentment. Rath smirked while watching her eyes slowly flutter closed. He watched her sleep while bringing the covers up over their bodies. Feeling the events of the day wear him down, he closed his own eyes and was asleep a few moments later.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 10

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn~Lonnie was only there for him to watch them together. More will be explained about her later :wink:

Kristin~ Rath emored you will just have to wait and see.

Rhoda~ Lonnie only has one favorite of her many lovers and that will be revealed later.

Shi~ :lol: you might want to skip the one part where Maria will be with the other slaves :lol:

Kia~ the whole alien ritual will be revealed

Pt 10

Lonnie walked into Alex’s lab and frowned, seeing him sitting in front of that machine that she sometimes thought he liked more than her. Alex looked up when she walked in and said, “I think it’s funny that you are jealous of a computer.” Lonnie huffed and slipped off her robe. She purposely placed it over the monitor. ”Lonnie, I have to get this research on the new slave’s blood done.” Alex said.

“Rath gave me permission,” Lonnie said. She moved her hand to his pants and said, “I need this. Been too long since I had a hard stiff cock.” Alex felt his hardened cock jump in response and said, “Anyone could walk in.” Lonnie shrugged and said, “Don’t care.” She quickly freed him from his jeans and straddled his waist. Taking him into her hand, she slowly sunk down onto his hardened cock.

Alex grunted in pleasure. He had had each one of the slaves but Lonnie had always been his favorite. Lonnie thrust her hips making his hardened cock slide in and out of her heat. She moaned in pleasure feeling each inch of him. Alex grunted and moved his hands to her hips and encouraged her to thrust harder. Lonnie thrust her hips hard and fast as she clenched around his hard cock. She whimpered knowing that he would fill her a moment later.

Alex thrust his hips up and filled her with his hot seed. “Lonnie,” Alex moaned. He ran his hands up and down her back hating how she could pull him over the edge so quickly. Lonnie pouted and lifted herself up letting his cock slide out of her heat. “I have to get back,” she said. Alex nodded his head and said, “When I’m done with this, I will come to you.” Lonnie picked her robe up and slipped her arms into the sleeves. She could feel herself getting wet again.

“That means you have to get away from that,” she said. Lonnie walked away from him and licked her lips knowing she was going to make one of the girls give her pleasure to relieve the ache he was causing her to feel. Alex snickered while watching her walk out of his lab. He knew she was jealous over his time he spent here when she was available to him any time he wanted her. Shaking his head, he thought, If I don’t get this done I will never be able to go to her later.

Tess slowly opened her blue eyes hoping that her time inside the tank with all the snakes swimming around her body would soon be over. She was amazed that sleep had come to her since she should have still been freaked about the snakes, especially since she knew for certain that one had found its way inside her heat. A shiver ran down her spine at the mere thought that the snake had not only gone inside but stayed there.

Delicia walked into the room and climbed the steps. Holding her hand out to Tess, she said, “You should have sleep cause the master and you certainly won’t be sleeping anytime soon.” Tess placed her hand in her lover’s, and climbed out of the tub. She felt the snake with each step she took down the steps causing her to whimper. Delicia picked the gold and diamond-studded robe off the back of the chair. Tess quickly slipped her arms into the sleeves and pulled the robe closed.

Delicia giggled before saying, “Eager to get to our Master?” Tess nodded her head yes. She wanted to get to him for several reasons, to wring his neck, make him take the snake out of her, and have him again and again. I don’t think I have ever felt so horny in all my life, she thought while Delicia lead her out of the room. Tess thought the hallway to his quarters was never going to end. She sighed in relief when the cast iron doors to his quarters finally came into view.

Delicia pulled the cast iron doors to his quarters open and ushered Tess inside of the room. She bowed her head in respect to Michael whom was stocking the fire. Placing the stoker back in the knight which held all the tools for the fireplace, he turned to face them. He swore that Tess’ body seemed to almost glow. Delicia slipped the robe off Tess’ shoulders before she slipped out of the room.

Hearing the door clang closed, Tess attempted to look at Michael with furry in her blue eyes. She knew that she failed miserably when Michael snickered in response. Placing her hands on her hips, she said, “You think this is funny?” Michael shook his head no and said, “The snake produces two hormones, the follicle stimulating hormone which helps make you fertile and the Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone that prevents miscarriages.” He walked over to her and took her hand in his hand.

Leading her over to the bed, Michael gently laid her back placing her head against the pillows. He moved away from her and admired the sight before him, her curly blond hair fanned out against the pillows and her pale skin seeming to shine. The dark black silk sheets underneath her made her body stand out more. He knew the shine-like appearance of her body was due to the chemicals that the snake had placed in her body the second it entered her.

Tess moaned in frustration while watching him with hungry blue eyes. She didn’t remember ever having felt like this with him before and thought she might die if he didn’t touch her soon. Michael felt his own hunger for her increase while he waved his hand over his clothes and melted them away from his body. Tess licked her lips when his hardened cock stood proud. She spread her legs and asked, “Can you take it out?”

Michael nodded his head yes and kneeled on the mattress between her legs. Reaching down, he grabbed a silver canister and placed the canister on the bed next to her. Placing his hand on her outer lips, he slowly brought his other hand to the snake. He grinned and then looked up into her blue eyes. “You mean snakes,” Michael said. Tess whimpered and then gasped a moment later when he slowly pulled out one snake. She watched him pick up the canister and place the snake inside.

Michael slowly pulled the second snake out of her. Placing the snake in the canister, he sealed the top and said, “Twins.” He snickered seeing her blue eyes become twice their size and then said, “You are so wet it’s a shame that I can’t eat you.” Tess pouted while having hoped he would do just that. “Tomorrow. The snakes leave a chemical inside of you that ensures conception,” Michael explained. He covered her body with his a moment later making his hardened cock press into her dripping wet heat.

Tess whimpered in frustration wanting his hard cock inside of her heat even more when she felt his head against her. Michael smirked and reached between their bodies. Looking deep into her blue eyes, he said, “The thought of you carrying my children makes me ache.” Thrusting his hips forward, he slowly filled her with his hard cock. Tess gripped his shoulders tightly making her nails dig into his skin while she moaned in pure pleasure. Her blue eyes shimmered with silver speckles as she climaxed.

Michael smirked and then grunted in pure pleasure when she climaxed. “I’m going to enjoy making you have multiple orgasms,” he said in a thick and husky voice. Tess hadn’t even recovered from her first climax when he started to thrust in and out. She meowed in pleasure feeling a second orgasm building. She rocked her hips, meeting his thrusts as her walls clamped down on him again.

Michael thrust his hardened cock in and out of her heat, knowing that with each one of her climaxes, her desire and need to feel his seed would grow. Tess moved her hands down his back and gripped his ass cheeks in her hands. She whimpered and moaned in pleasure and frustration while meeting his thrusts. Michael enjoyed how her walls gripped him tight with each thrust knowing her body was silently begging him for his seed.

“Michael...” Tess screamed. She looked deep into his brown eyes admiring the way they had darkened. For a moment she thought she saw an emotion, love, there that she had never seen before. She had often hoped to see that look in his eyes but had feared she would never see it. Michael brought his mouth to hers and captured her mouth in a passionate kiss. His hardened cock thrust in and out of her body at the same pace as his tongue battled with hers.

Tess broke the kiss for much needed air. Unable to form words from the pleasure he was causing her to feel, she begged him with her blue eyes to fill her with his hot seed. Michael thrust his hardened cock hard and fast. He grunted and groaned in pleasure making his hard cock go as deep as he possible could. Tess thrust her hips uncontrollably and she arched off the bed slightly. She whimpered with need still feeling incomplete.

Michael moved his hand to her clit and played with her piercing. His hard cock pulsed and his hot seed flowed inside of her. Her walls clenched him tightly while he continued to thrust in and out. “Yes...” Tess screamed. Michael slowly slowed his thrusts, wanting to enjoy the way she milked him for as long as he could. He growled a few moments later when he slipped out of her.

Rolling onto his back, Michael brought Tess into his arms. Wrapping his arms around her body, he said, “Don’t think you are sleeping anytime soon.” Tess gulped and then said, “It is only morning isn’t it?” Michael nodded his head yes and then licked his lips. “I think we need to order some food. What would you like. You can have anything that you desire,” he said. Tess smiled before asking, “Anything?” She could feel the aching desire to be with him again.

“You can have me after we eat,” Michael said in a thick and husky voice. He was already hard and aching for her. Tess blushed when her stomach growled. “I want pizza.” Michael snickered while remembering the first time she had asked him for pizza. His curiosity of what she liked and didn’t like had him asking about her life. “Tell me about yourself,” he said. Tess looked at him in surprise while wondering if his questions meant that she meant more to him than a sex toy he played with. She loved everything he did to her, well almost everything, since she had been punished on more than one occasion for not doing what he demanded.

“Earth was my home,” Tess said. She knew her tone was harsh but she didn’t care since this was not something she would have chosen for herself. I never knew aliens even existed before that day. Michael raised his right eyebrow and said, “I know you were a cheerleader who was sexually active.” Tess gulped, knowing that had earned her the first punishment which had her hoping nothing would ever hurt so bad again. Unable to stop herself, she said, “I learned that you are a very jealous alien.”

Seeing his eyes darken, Tess quickly said, “I liked to cook.” Michael raised his right eyebrow. He had never imagined that she would like to cook. “My favorite thing to cook was pizza,” Tess said. “Pizza?” Michael asked. Tess smiled before saying, “I could make you one.” Michael snickered knowing that his cook was going to throw a fit.

Reaching over, Michael picked up the phone and dialed the kitchen. Smirking, he hung the phone up and turned his attention back to her. “Kyle said you and your pizza,” Michael said. Tess brought her hand to his chest and said, “We have twenty-five minutes before the pizza is done.” Michael lifted her off the bed and then brought her down so she was straddling his waist. “How shall we pass the time?” he asked.

Tess reached between their bodies and took his hard cock into her hand. “Something like this,” she said. Michael grunted in pleasure as she slowly sunk down on his hard cock. He moved his hands to her hips and gripped them tightly. Tess thrust her hips making his hardened cock slide in and out of her heat. She screamed, “Michael!” when her walls clamped down on his hardened cock. “That’s it, cum for me,” Michael said while moving one of his hands to her clit.

Tess thrust her hips harder and faster while her body did exactly what he asked. Michael growled in pleasure. Tess continued to thrust her hips making his hardened cock slide in and out of her heat. She whimpered from the need to feel his seed flowing into her. Michael let her keep control until he felt his balls tighten. He thrust his hips up, causing her to thrust even faster as her walls clamped and his hot seed flowed into her. She collapsed onto his chest a moment later.

Michael smirked, knowing that Tess would continue to be in heat for the same amount of time her body was denied the climax she had been accustomed to. He was almost certain that conception had been achieved. Tess breathed in and out, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart and her desire. She sighed in pleasure as his hand moved up and down her back. Michael brought the covers up over their bodies wanting her to be covered when the food was brought in to them.

Tbc