In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te UcAdult AN p7 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 51

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Kia~Never know :wink:

Rhoda~ Nope :lol: Yeah Rath came to his senses :P

Shi~
Hhhhhmmmm....okay so you are making me sort of warm up to'em Angel...but you ain't got me completely sold YET!
I wonder if I will ever get you to like him completely :P

Kristin~
I knew it, I knew it, Maria is pregnant and Rath's in LOoooovvvvveee with her, lol!
:lol Mini Rath's :lol you will have to wait and see what sex they will be

Jenn~:)

RathNRialuva~glad you luv my stories

Pt 51

Michael wasn’t surprised a moment later when her breathing changed. Running his hand down her back, he thought, You always sleep after. Watching her, he started to feel the emotions that his brother was feeling, first amusement then annoyance and finally anger. Snickering he remembered how Tess used to push his buttons.

Between pants for air, Tess said, “You did something to.”Michael raised his right eyebrow knowing that she was implying he forced her response to him somehow. He was about to respond when Tess continued saying, “Being a cheerleader I have had my fill of men. None ever made me feel like that.” Michael felt his blood boil in an instant. He could see the fear suddenly in her blue eyes almost like she wished to take back what had been said.

Running his hands down her sweat-covered skin, Michael moved his hand between her legs letting his fingers brush over her wet heat. He snickered when she gasped and thrust her hips upward. Reaching his intended goal, he pushed three of his fingers inside her ass. Tess whimpered and struggled to get away from the intrusion. “You would be wise not to remind me of the men before me”Michael growled. He thrust his fingers deeper letting them brush over her g-spot.

Tess gasped in surprise unable to determine what she was feeling. Michael brushed his fingers over her g-spot again and said, “I can make this pleasurable, or painful.” Tess looked at him in confusion when she didn’t feel pain but his fingers being removed. Attempting to move away from him, she whimpered when the still fresh brand rubbed against the sheet. The pleasure he had given her had made her forget about her throbbing ass cheek.

Michael smirked knowing he didn’t actually have to do anything to get his point across. Nibbling on her bottom lip, Tess watching him intently knowing she was playing a dangerous game with a man she knew nothing about. Her eyes sparkled with mischief while she ran her hand down his chest and then took his erection into her hand. Squeezing him tightly, she said, “Don’t think I will ever bow down to you.” Reaching down Michael took her hand away from him and growled, “You would be wise to stop now.”

Michael didn’t remember feeling the same intensity of angry. Even then, he had felt slightly amused. Able to feel the reason behind the anger, he imagined that he would be just as angry with Tess if she tried to runaway from him. He smirked. Knowing Tess had willingly agreed to the ritual though she had hesitated when she noticed the snakes. Guess Maria doesn’t like snakes, he thought.

Michael suddenly felt confusing. His brown eyes showed his own confusion while realizing that Maria seemed to show signs of having powers. Tess has never shown any signs of having powers, he thought at the same moment he sensed fear. He knew in an instant that Maria had gotten pregnant without the ritual. His mind was bombarded with images of one of his father’s slave seeing clearly that she had been pregnant.

His brown eyes darkened with anger knowing his mother had never even taken another lover. Michael imagined the child would be approximately seven years old. He was wondering what she might look like when he felt fear. The fear was so strong he knew that the child had not been planned and had ended in the same fate most births without the ritual did. He was suddenly filled with a sense of awe one that he recognized since he had felt the same emotion when he connected with his babies.

Michael frowned having thought he had beaten his brother at least one thing. Rath had always done everything before him since he was the first born. Rath is going to become a father before me. I will be a daddy a month after him. Grinning he thought, I did confess my love and ask Tess to be my Queen first. Feeling Rath’s desire awakening his own desires, he closed his eyes and concentrated on their connection. His chest rose and fell as his breathing increased caused directly by the amount of energy needed to close their connection.

Michael started to feel less of their connection and breathed a sigh of relief. I have to figure out how to get better control of my connection to him. He smirked. Noticing Tess seemed undisturbed. Shifting slightly, he reached over and grabbed his phone. Pressing the number for the kitchen, he waited for Kyle to answer. A moment later, Kyle answered, “Thought maybe you were skipping lunch today.” Michael smirked, knowing normally he would have already had lunch delivered to his quarters.

“You want me to send a couple sandwiches?”Kyle asked. Michael glanced at the clock on his wall determining that dinner time was rapidly approaching. “Yes with a coffee and coconut milk”Michael said. “I will send Morrighan to your quarters in a few moments”Kyle said. Michael nodded his head knowing that meant he could either wake her now or wait till their food arrived. “I have been simmering the Sus scrofa hocks to go with red beans, rice and Habanero corn bread”Kyle said. Michael licked his lips having been in the mood for Sus scrofa.

Knowing Tess wouldn’t like seeing the hoofs on her plate, Michael said, “Make sure there are no hoofs.” Kyle snickered before he said, “I didn’t think Tess would touch her food if I were to leave that on her plate.” Michael glanced down at her to make certain she was still sleeping. “I would agree”Michael said before hanging the phone up. Placing the phone back on the end stand, he slowly ran his hand down her back until his fingers brushed over his brand mark.

Tess mumbled in her sleep pushing her body into him. She breathed in deeply before opening her blue eyes and looking up at him with hunger. Her heat seemed to pulse with the undeniable need to be touch. “I want a mark on you that has the same effect”Tess said. Michael smirked loving how her voice changed when she was right on the edge. “So you can make me do this?”Michael asked. Tess meowed in pleasure as his thumb pressed into his brand making her juices flow freely as she climaxed. Unable to form words, she nodded her head yes.

Moving her hand, Tess wrapped her hand around his length and squeezed him like she would have had his hardened cock been inside of her. Michael grunted feeling like he might cum right then and there. Continuing to pump him, she asked, “What were you thinking about doing to me while I was sleeping?” Michael grunted and breathed in deeply knowing part of his mounting desire had been from feeling his brother’s desires a few moments ago.

“Connected with Rath at the wrong time”Michael said. Tess shook her head in annoyance before she said, “Spying isn’t nice.” She continued to pump his length teasingly. Michael groaned knowing she was purposely teasing him. “Didn’t mean to . . . ”Michael growled. Tess sighed knowing that having that connection again meant a lot to him. She had a feeling that if Rath was anything like Michael catching him not busy would be hard.

Michael growled in frustration and thrust his hips upward trying to tell her without words what he wanted. Tess giggled and moved her hand away from his hardened cock instead. “Tess!”Michael growled. Tess grinned long ago, figuring out she could practically get out of any trouble she might have gotten herself into with her body. “I want . . . ”she said while moving to straddle his waist.

“Lunch should be arriving”Michael said. Tess stuck her bottom lip out in a pout and rocked her hips. She moaned in frustration teasing herself in the process. Taking him into her hand, she slowly sunk down making his hardened cock fill her tight wet heat. “Make them knock”Tess said. She started to thrust her hips making his hardened cock slide in and out of her heat. Grunting in pleasure, Michael gripped her hips tightly.

Tess meowed in pleasure as his head brushed against her g-spot. She thrust her hips harder and faster knowing in a matter of seconds he would have her stumbling over the edge. Michael thrust his hips upward making his head brush against her g-spot again. Her walls clamped down on him a moment later. “Michael!”Tess screamed. Michael grunted in pleasure as her walls milked him. Tess continued to thrust her hips hard and fast. She watched him intently knowing he was close.

“Oh hh . . . ”Tess moaned. Michael smirked, sensing she was close to climaxing again. He thrust his hips in time with hers. Looking deep into her blue eyes, he said, “Cum . . . ” Tess screamed while at the same exact moment her walls clamped down on him again. Michael thrust his hardened cock deep as his hardened cock pulsed and his hot seed shot into her. Tess continued to thrust her hips prolonging their orgasms. Feeling him start to reharden, she forced herself to lift her hips. Not wanting either of them to be frustrated while they ate.

There was a knock at the door a moment later. Moving to her side, Tess brought the covers back over them as Michael unlocked the door. The servant walked in a moment later and placed the tray on the end stand. Bowing her head, she asked, “Anything else your highness?” Michael shook his head no and said, “That will be all. You can collect the tray when its dinner time.” Nodding her head yes, the servant quickly fled the room.

Tess sat up wondering what Kyle had made them for lunch. Michael lifted the lid to reveal two ham sandwiches. “Something light since dinner is in a few hours”Michael said. Tess nodded her head and wondered what Kyle was making for dinner. Michael handed her a sandwich and picked his own up. Tess brought the sandwich to her mouth and took a bite. “Kyle is cooking one of my favorite dishes for dinner”Michael said. Tess continued to eat her sandwich and watched him eat his. Finishing her sandwich, she ran her hand down his chest and asked, “So you are all mine for hours?”

Nodding his head yes, Michael said, “After you drink your milk.” Handing her the glass, he licked his lips already planning on making her squirm, whimper and scream in pleasure. Tess watched his tongue almost chocking on her milk at the same moment thoughts of what his tongue could do to her. Drinking the last of her milk, she handed him back the glass and smiled evilly at an idea that come to her. She wanted to tease him and knew the best way to do that was having him watch her and Delicia.

“Can Delicia join us?”Tess asked. Raising his right eyebrow, Michael asked, “What happened to you are all mine for hours?” Grinning Tess answered, “You will be mine for hours.” Nodding his head yes, Michael reached for the phone. Delicia answered a moment later and he handed the phone to Tess. “Delicia would you like to join me in teasing his highness?”

Michael growled not liking that idea at all. He had wanted to make her squirm not be teased himself. Handing him back the phone, Tess said, “Delicia said she would be more than happy to pleasure me while you watch.” She licked her lips knowing Michael loved to watch. Michael growled knowing he would be the one frustrated. He hoped that Delicia wouldn’t stay long.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 52

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Rhoda~Yep Michael knows Glad you like my Michael and Tess :D

Jenn~Yeah Michael wanted to be first at something since he can't be first at most with Rath :lol:

Kia~ :D

RathNRia~Yes they are very much alike :D

Shi~Is this fast enough :lol: :wink:

Pt 52

Rath sighed not really wanting to move. He slowly slipped out from underneath Maria and smirked when she mumbled in protest. Scooby lifted his head when Rath climbed out of bed. Grabbing his leather pants, Rath pulled them on and slipped his feet into his black boots. Going over to the closet, he opened the door and reached inside to grab a black shirt. Slipping the shirt on, he closed the closet door and opened the hidden passage to the garden.

Scooby heard the passage being opened and scrambled out of his bed. Rath snickered as Scooby ran past him and down the passageway. “Ya won’t get very far wit out me openin da other door”Rath said. Scooby wagged his tail and looked up at him. Opening the door, Rath stepped into the garden as Scooby sniffed around trying to find a spot. Watching Scooby, he shook his head knowing that Scooby was in a sense gonna mark his territory.

Scooby walked over to Rath a few moments later and then walked past him back into the hidden passage. Rath stepped back into the passageway and closed the door to the garden. He walked back into his quarters a moment later. Seeing Scooby had laid back down in his bed, he closed the door to the passageway. Glancing over at the bed, he was tempted to kick off his boots, and rid his body of his clothes. Moving closer, he watched her sleep for a few moments trying to decide if he should make certain she couldn’t get out of bed while he wasn’t there.

If Iz touches her, she might wake and Iz got some things to do. Rath walked over to the door and pulled the door open. Stepping into the corridor, he pulled the doors closed and started to walk down the corridor. Reaching Alex’s lab a few moments later, he went inside and raised his right eyebrow when he noticed a small woman with purplish colored hair and pale complexion on the examination table with an IV in her arm. Placing the vial with the hormonal shots down, Alex said, “That is Kristy`na originally from Kuma.”

Nodding his head yes, Rath asked, “She is the newest slave?” Nodding his head yes, Alex said, “She was abused. Even with powers there is no way I can remove all the scarred tissue.” Rath growled always hating how some of the slaves were treated by Smeed. “Lonnie seems to like her”Alex said. Rath raised his right eyebrow wondering what the slave had done to catch Lonnie’s interest. “I was going to suggest that you purchase another slave and Kristy`na could help Lonnie with anything she desired once she finally retires”Alex said.

Nodding his head yes, Rath said, “Discuss that with Lonnie and whatever she decides is fine with me.” Alex nodded his head yes and watched Rath closely knowing he wanted to know more about his experiment. Rath looked over at the vial on the counter and asked, “That for ya experiment?” Alex nodded his head yes and breathed in deeply knowing as much as he dreaded telling Rath what he believed to be true. Rath raised his right eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest. “The hormone the snakes produce is present in Maria’s blood”Alex said.

Rath growled in annoyance realizing that Alex had known all along that Maria could get pregnant. “I don’t believe Maria would need to go through the ritual”Alex said. “Is that so”Rath said. Alex stepped back and scratched his eyebrow trying to determine if Rath was really annoyed. “I believe I have synthesized the hormone and the ritual would not be needed if a monthly shot was given”Alex said. Rath nodded his head yes and said, “Have someone in mind for testing that?”

Alex nodded his head yes and said, “I figured if you . . . ” Rath snickered already knowing that Alex was waiting for him to want a child since then he might be able to convince Zan. “Maria is already pregnant”Rath said. He watched Alex closely seeing clearly that Alex already expected she was pregnant. “Rath . . . I was afraid you wouldn’t take the news well”Alex said. Rath sighed knowing he was right. “I have to see Trent about dinner. Good luck convincing Zan. I will bring Maria to see you soon”Rath said. Alex was about to respond when Rath walked out of the lab. He grinned hoping Zan would now feel that since Rath was having an heir that he needed one.

Trent looked up from making Habanero cornbread. “Just makin some cornbread since that could go with whatever you decided for dinner.” Rath smirked knowing that would go good with what he had in mind for dinner. Though I ain’t tellin Ria till after she has eaten. “I’d like ya to make Criadillas”Rath said. “You gonna tell ya slave what she is eating?”Trent asked. “Ria is my Queen”Rath said. Trent bowed his head slightly and said, “Forgive me your highness.” Rath raised his right eyebrow and said, “Ya better stops that shit.”

Trent walked over to the cupboard taking out some fresh garlic and parsley. “Ya is the first to know”Rath said. Trent was surprised that Rath hadn’t told Zan first. Setting the garlic and parsley on the counter, he walked over to the freezer taking out a large package of the Sus scrofa testicles out. Closing the door, he walked over to the stove, taking down a caste iron frying pan and set the pan on the front burner.

“You want the black beans and rice with the Criadillas?”Trent asked. Rath licked his lips and nodded his head yes. “Would ya make a mushroom pizza too?”Rath asked. Trent nodded his head yes knowing Rath wanted that just in case Maria didn’t like the Criadillas. “I will put a couple of slices of the chocolate pecan pie for dessert”Trent said. Rath smirked knowing Ria would like that since she liked the chocolate bars Alex had given her. “I promised Sextus that I would ask you to make him a bowl of steak”Rath said.

“You are spoiling that pup”Trent said while putting butter into the pan. Rath shrugged his shoulders and said, “Makes sure ya put a glass of coconut milk on the tray with our coffee.” Trent nodded his head yes while wondering if Rath was thinking about putting Maria through the ritual. He had heard rumor that King Michael had put one of his slaves through the ritual. Rath decided that he had been away from Maria long enough and walked out of the kitchen without another word.

Opening the door to his quarters, Rath walked back inside and growled in annoyance while closing the door. “Knew Iz should have cuffed ya to the bed”Rath said. Maria huffed not surprised at his comment. She had been surprised that he hadn’t since she had sensed his uneasiness with her not having gone through the ritual. “People on my planet”Maria started to say. Rath sat down next to her and placed his finger across her lips. “This is your planet now”Rath said.

Maria was slightly annoyed that he stopped her from finishing her rant. Oh you are so gonna regret that, she thought while taking his finger into her mouth and sucking hungrily. She moved her hand between his legs and cupped him in her hands. Her tongue circled the tip of his finger as she felt him harden underneath her hand. “Iz gonna enjoys makin ya squirm”Rath growled. Releasing his finger from her mouth, Maria asked, “Is that so?” She ran her tongue along her bottom lip and squeezed him.

Rath growled before he brought his mouth to hers and slipped his tongue inside. His tongue tangled with hers. Maria moaned into his mouth and kissed him back hungrily. She could feel her body coming a live wire with desire. Breaking the kiss for air, she breathed in deeply and looked deep into his brown eyes noticing how they had darkened with desire. Rath moved his hand between her legs and brushed his fingers along her outer lips. “No fair”Maria moaned. Rath smirked while moving his thumb to her clit ring.

Maria moaned in frustration. She smiled suddenly having an idea on how to get the upper hand. Rath raised his right eyebrow questionably. Maria placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back against the bed. She giggled at the shocked expression on his face. These clothes have to go. Now if I just had powers. She blinked in surprise a moment later when his shirt, pants, and boots disappeared. Rath knew he hadn’t used his powers to remove his boots and clothes. I did do that, Maria thought while seeing the surprise in his eyes.

Rath couldn’t remember ever hearing of a woman who had received powers from conceiving a child of royal blood. Maria had a sinking feeling that if Rath continued to remain quiet she might end up with Alex running a bunch of tests. Not wanting that she wrapped her hand around his hardened cock and started to pump her hand along his length. Grunting in pleasure, Rath was tempted to tell her to stop. Seeing her hand wasn’t enough to distract him, she brought her mouth to his head and slowly ran her tongue around his head.

Rath grunted in pleasure all thoughts quickly leaving his mind. Maria took him into her mouth and thrashed her tongue back and forth. Rath moved his hands into her hair tempted to pull her closer. Maria loved the power she had over him at the moment. She was tempted to tease him. Knowing that she would get payed back later if she did, she took him completely into her mouth. Rath grunted in pleasure and moved his fingers gently through her hair. Maria moaned in pleasure causing Rath to grunt in frustration. She thrust her mouth along his length making her tongue press into the vein.

Rath grunted in pleasure feeling his orgasm building with each thrust of her mouth along his length. Maria thrust her mouth harder and faster sensing he was close. She moaned in frustration at the ache between her own legs. Rath licked his lips and inhaled deeply at the same moment he thrust his hips making his hardened cock go deeper as his hardened cock pulsed and then his hot seed flowed into her mouth. Maria sucked hungrily greedily drinking his cum down. She slowly slipped him from her mouth and licked her lips.

Rath brought her mouth to his mouth capturing her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Maria moaned into his mouth and rocked her hips making her heat brush against him. She moaned into his mouth desperately needing release. Breaking the kiss for air, Rath looked deep into her green eyes noting the way her eyes had changed to a darker green. Maria moaned in frustration wondering if he intended to tease her since so far all he had done was kiss her. Rath snickered which turned into a growl as she rocked her hips again. Moving his hands to her hips, he stilled her actions and rolled their bodies.

“Rath . . . ”Maria whined. Rath smirked at the pleading tone. Maria attempted to rock her hips but found he had her pinned with his body. Shifting slightly, Rath said, “I have every intention of taking my time.” Maria moaned in frustration knowing that meant he was going to tease her. “You shouldn’t tease me”Maria said. Raising his right eyebrow, Rath asked, “Iz didn’t mention teasing.” Bringing his hand to her right nipple, he circled the hardened peak and said, “But now that you mentioned teasing . . . ”

Maria gulped and shook her head no. Rath continued to tease her nipple and moved his other hand down her side. He gently tugged on her piercing before switching to her left nipple. “Rath . . . ”Maria moaned. His mouth closed over her right nipple and teased the hardened peak as his thumb circled her other nub. Slipping his mouth from her breast, he kissed his way through the valley of her breasts. He nipped at her left nipple before taking the nub into his mouth.

Maria inhaled deeply at the slight pinch and then moaned in frustration as his mouth sucked hungrily. She imagined the sheet underneath her was soaked with her juices. Slipping his mouth from her breast, Rath started to kiss his way downward. Maria moaned in frustration when he stopped. Rath stared at the two tiny silver hand prints for a moment then continued to kiss his way downward. Maria gripped the sheets in her hands and moaned in frustration wanting to feel more than his breath against her heat.

Rath inhaled deeply letting her scent tease his senses. Unable to wait a moment longer, he ran his tongue along her outer lips savoring her taste. “Oh hhhh . . . ”Maria moaned. Rath slipped his tongue inside and around her inner walls. Maria unconsciously spread her legs wider and meowed in pleasure. Rath thrust his tongue in and out enjoying her moans of pleasure. Maria rocked her hips as her climax built. His nose nudged her clit sending her over the edge.

Maria thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his tongue. “Rath!”Maria screamed. Rath greedily drank her juices down and then slowly slipped his tongue out of her fluttering heat. Crawling up her body, he captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. He rolled their bodies and brought the covers up over their bodies at the same moment the door creaked. Maria broke the kiss and buried her head in his chest. Rath smirked and held her close to him.

The servant placed the tray on the end stand and a silver bowl near Scooby’s bed. Scooby scrambled out of his bed, the second the bowl touched the floor. Bowing her head, the servant asked, “Is there anything else your highness desires?” Rath growled in annoyance just wanting the servant to leave. “Nothing else. In the future there is no need to ask me if I need anything else”Rath said. The servant nodded her head yes and said, “Yes your highness.” She practically ran out of his quarters.

The moment the door closed, Maria said, “You didn’t have to be so rude.” Unwrapping his arms from around her body, Rath said, “I wasn’t being rude.” Maria sighed knowing that he didn’t see anything wrong with what he had done. Wanting to eat so she could have him for dessert, she sat up and asked, “What did Trent make for dinner?” Rath licked his lips before smirking evilly. Maria noticed the evil smirk and the way his eyes seemed to dance with mischief as he sat up. Reaching for the tray, Rath said, “I had Trent makes ya a mushroom pizza just in case ya didn’t like what Iz wanted.”

Maria looked at him skeptically wondering if Trent had made that dish he had told her about. Rath lifted the lid to reveal two plates with black beans, rice, Habanero cornbread, and thinly sliced meat with garlic and parsley, another plate with four slices of mushroom pizza, two plates with chocolate pie, two mugs of coffee and one large glass of coconut milk. Maria could smell the garlic and said, “That’s testicles.” Picking his fork up, Rath nodded his head yes and said, “You would never have known what the meat is if I hadn’t told you about Criadillas being my favorite dish.”

Maria watched him start to eat while she picked her own fork up. She understood why there was the pizza and knew Rath only wanted her to try what he liked. Rath watched her while he ate wondering if she would try the food. Maria slowly stabbed some of the meat and just as slowly brought the meat to her mouth. Slipping the food into her mouth, she tried not to think of what she was eating. She could feel Rath watching her as she slowly chewed the meat. Swallowing the meat, she decided that it wasn’t that bad.

Rath grinned when Maria went to get more. Maria rolled her eyes at his grin and said, “It’s not that bad.” Rath smirked and then said, “Almost too bad ya likes cause now Iz has ta share.” Maria brought her fork to her mouth and slowly slipped her fork inside her mouth. Rath watched her wondering how she could even manage to make him want her just from doing something as simple as eating.

They continued to eat until all the food was gone on their plates. Maria placed her fork on her plate and picked the glass up. “Am I to expect milk with every meal now?”Maria asked before taking a sip. Rath nodded his head yes and said, “Supposed to be good for ya.” Maria was glad that the milk here was not cow milk since she personally couldn’t stand regular milk. Setting her glass down, she said, “I can’t eat any more now.” Rath nodded his head in agreement placing the lid back on the tray.

“Maybe we could eat the pie after we work up an appetite”Maria suggested. Rath snickered and said, “If ya not sleepin.” Maria stuck her tongue out at him. She really wanted to try the pie since it looked like chocolate. “If ya falls asleep, I will move the pies so ya can have yas later.” Maria smiled and brought her hand to his chest. Slowly running her fingers down his chest to his hardened cock, she said, “You planned on making me squirm.” Scooby barked letting them both know that he needed to go out.

Rath sighed now knowing why a pet was such a pain. “I’ll come with you”Maria said. Throwing the covers from their bodies, Rath reached down to grab his leather pants and shook his head in annoyance. Climbing out of bed, Rath walked across the room and opened the closet. He grabbed a pair of jeans and quickly pulled them on. Grabbing her a robe, he walked back over to the bed and handed her the robe. Climbing out of bed, Maria slipped on the robe. Rath looked around the room hoping to find his boots. “What did you think earlier when ya wanted me naked?”Rath asked.

Maria stared at him for a moment and then answered, “I wanted them gone. I think.” Taking her hand in his hand, Rath led her over to the secret passage and opened the door. Scooby ran past them and down the passageway. “We will have to work on ya controlin them”Rath said. Maria nodded her head yes imagining that they could be dangerous. Opening the door to the garden, Rath said, “To my knowledge this has never happened before.” Following him into the garden, Maria asked, “Are you gonna have Alex run tests on me?”

Rath led her over to the bench and sat down. Bringing her down to straddle his waist, he said, “Alex will not do any extra tests on ya.” Maria sighed in relief having hoped that would be his answer. “Don’t want anything happenin to ya or the babies. So if it’s not necessary then it ain’t being done”Rath said. Noticing the change in his eyes, Maria gently touched his cheek and said, “Nothing will happen to me or our babies.” Rath nodded his head in agreement planning on doing everything in his power to make certain that were true.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 53

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Rhoda~ :D

Jenn~ :D

Shi~Seems like you all agree Rath now has Heart :D

Kia~Ria will drive him crazy :wink:

Pt 53

Tess looked suspiciously at the food on her plate trying to determine what type of meat was resting on top of the red beans and rice. Glancing at Michael, she watched him out of the corner of her eye. Michael swallowed the food in his mouth, Michael said, “I will send Delicia back to the Harem.” Tess stuck her tongue out at him before stabbing a piece of the meat. She cautiously slipped the fork into her mouth not liking how he hadn’t told her what Kyle had cooked.

Michael watched her wondering if she would smack him once he told her what she was eating. Tess swallowed the food in her mouth determining that she actually liked it. She glanced that the door knowing that Delicia would be there soon. Michael continued to watch her while he finished his food. Tess narrowed her eyes, thinking, I am so gonna enjoy making you wait. Michael sipped his coffee while Tess finished eating. Setting her fork on her plate a few moments later, she asked, “So what was that?”

Michael was about to answer when there was a knock on the door. “Come in”Michael said. Tess sighed in frustration while she looked deep into his brown eyes. Noticing relief, she said, “Michael!” Michael wondered if he should just tell her now and get it over with. Either way, she is gonna be pissed at me. Michael placed the tray on the end stand and said, “I’ll tell you later.” Delicia closed the door and walked over to the bed. She licked her lips in anticipation as Tess moved the covers away from her body.

Michael turned onto his side getting in a comfortable position to watch. Delicia slowly untied her robe and then slipped the silk over her shoulders. Tess crawled to the end of the bed purposely shaking her ass. Placing her hands on Delicia’s breasts, she teased her nipples until they were tight peaks begging to be touched. Delicia moaned in frustration wanting to make Tess squirm underneath her. Been too long since, I tasted her, she thought. Slowly moving her hands away, Tess laid back and spread her legs.

Delicia ran her hands up Tess’s legs as she climbed onto the bed. Tess moaned in pleasure and frustration. She unconsciously spread her legs wider giving Delicia better access. Michael could see her juices glisten from the light from the fire. He was tempted to tell Delicia to leave so he could pleasure her. Delicia brought her mouth to Tess’s heat and inhaled deeply. Slipping her tongue out of her mouth, she ran the tip teasingly around her bottom lip.

“I can make you wait”Tess said. Delicia shook her head no and then ran her tongue along her outer lips. Tess moaned in pleasure and slipped her hands into Delicia’s hair. Delicia slipped her tongue inside and slowly ran her tongue around her inner walls. Michael growled in frustration deciding that no one else but him should be allowed to make her moan in pleasure. Tess heard Michael growl and wondered why he seemed not to be pleased this time.

Delicia thrust her tongue in and out savoring the sweet taste of her juices. She frowned slightly. Knowing from the tone Michael used that this would probably be the last time she was allowed this luxury Tess rocked her hips feeling her climax building with each thrust. “Ohhh . . . ”Tess moaned. Delicia thrust her tongue harder and faster wanting to drink her down. Tess thrust her hips uncontrollably and screamed, “Yes . . . ” Her pussy pulsed and then her juices flowed into Delicia’s mouth.

Michael inhaled deeply smelling her scent and growled as his hardened cock jumped. He wanted to fill her tight wetness. Delicia slowly slipped her tongue from her heat and licked her lips. She laid down on the other side of Tess and moaned in frustration. Tess rolled covering Delicia’s body with her own. She rocked her hips teasing both of them as their wet bodies slid together as one before she started to kiss her way down to her goal. Delicia moaned in frustration wanting desperately to feel her.

Tess brought her mouth to her heat and slowly ran her tongue back and forth over her outer lips. She felt herself becoming wet again and was tempted to tell Michael she didn’t want him to watch. Delicia moaned in frustration wanting and needing more. Tess slipped her tongue inside and slowly ran her tongue around her inner walls. Michael growled in frustration his senses over powered by her scent. Tess thrust her tongue hard and fast wanting to drink down her juices so that she could be joined with Michael.

Seems by teasing Michael. I have teased myself. Delicia thrust her hips making her heat grind into Tess’s mouth. “Tess . . . ”Delicia screamed. Michael breathed a sigh of relief and prayed that Tess would send Delicia on her way. Tess greedily drank down her juices and then slowly slipped her tongue from inside her fluttering heat. She captured Delicia’s mouth in a passionate kiss and their tongues battled until air became an issue.

Delicia broke the kiss and breathed in deeply trying to get her rapidly beating heart back under control. “I will leave so you can be alone with the King”Delicia said. Tess nodded her head in agreement knowing she really just wanted to be with him now. Climbing off the bed, Delicia grabbed her robe and quickly slipped it on. Michael waited until he heard the familiar sound of the door closing before throwing the covers from his own body.

Tess licked her lips while looking at his hardened cock. Michael shook his head no and said, “Not what I want.” Tess stuck her bottom lip out in a pout and pretended to be hurt. Michael brought his mouth to hers and took her bottom lip gently between his teeth. He nibbled on her bottom lip before slipping his tongue inside to tangle with hers. Tess moaned into his mouth as her desire to be one with him seemed to multiply. Breaking the kiss for air, she moaned, “Michael . . . ”

Michael laid her back on the bed so her hair was fanned out over the pillows. Running his hands down her body, he said, “You know, I should tease you now.” Tess shook her head no and begged him with her eyes not to tease her. Michael grinned evilly while running his hands up and down her legs. Tess moaned in frustration not liking how she wasn’t getting what she wanted. Michael lifted her legs and placed them over his hips. He shifted his weight and lined his hardened cock with her tight ass.

“Michael . . . ”Tess moaned. Michael thrust his hips forward filling her in one swift movement. Tess gasped in surprise not expecting him to fill her ass. She moaned in pleasure and frustration as Michael slowly pulled his hardened cock back and then thrust forward. He kept his thrust purposely slow knowing the slower his thrusts were the more she would beg him to fill her tight heat. Tess thrust her hips attempting to get him to thrust faster. She groaned in frustration when Michael continued to keep his thrusts nice and slow. “Michael . . . ”Tess screamed. Her ass clenched around him a moment later as his head brushed against her g-spot again. “Tess . . . ”Michael moaned. He thrust his hardened cock slightly harder and faster making certain to brush against her g-spot with each thrust.

Tess screamed in pleasure and frustration wanting to feel his hardened cock inside her heat. Michael brought his hand to her heat and slowly ran his fingers along her wet outer lips. “You want me here?”Michael asked. His voice was thick and husky telling Tess that was exactly what he wanted. He thrust harder and faster wanting to fill her with his hot seed. His hardened cock pulsed almost at the exact moment he thought about being inside her tight wet heat.

“Michael!”Tess screamed. Michael thrust his hardened cock deep inside her clenching ass and filled her with his hot seed. He slowly slipped out of her a moment later. Tess quickly sat up and pushed him back onto the bed. She laughed at the shocked look on his face. Covering his body with hers, she took his hardened cock into her hand and slowly lowered herself onto his hardened cock. Michael grunted in pleasure enjoying the feel of her tight wet heat surrounding his hardened cock.

Tess moaned in satisfaction finally having him where she wanted him. She thrust her hips up and down making him slide in and out of her wet heat. Michael grunted in pleasure and moved his hands to her hips helping her to thrust along his length. Tess thrust her hips harder and faster as her climax build inside her body. Her walls fluttered around his hardened cock as his head brushed against her g-spot. “Michael!”Tess screamed.

Michael thrust his hips hard and fast as he matched her thrust for thrust. Her walls milked him with each thrust as their bodies dripping with sweat. Tess brought her mouth to his capturing his mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Michael rolled their bodies as their tongues battled for control of the kiss. Tess sighed in pleasure always loving the feel of his body covering her own. Breaking the kiss for air, Michael thrust hard and fast knowing he wouldn’t last much longer.

Tess ran her nails down his back and thrust her hips uncontrollably as he sent her over the edge again. Michael grunted in pleasure as his hardened cock pulsed and then his hot seed flowed into her pulsing heat. He continued to thrust in and out prolonging both of their orgasms. Tess moaned in frustration as Michael slowly slipped out of her. Rolling onto his back, Michael reached over bringing her into his arms.

Placing her head on his chest, Tess snuggled into his body. Her eyes slowly closed while she listened to his heart beating. Michael smirked not at all surprised when she closed her eyes and went to sleep. Always seem to wear you out, he thought. Holding her tightly against his body, he watched her sleep. Deciding that he too needed to sleep, he brought the covers up over their bodies and closed his own eyes.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In The Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult pt 54

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Rhoda~Bunnies :lol: Michael decided that Tess should only be with him

Kia~ :lol:

Shi~ :D

Pt 54

Rath smirked when Ria moved her arm making her robe open exposing her smooth skin down the center of her body. Ria couldn’t help but moan when the simple movement caused the silk to tease her nipples. She hated to admit that around him she honestly didn’t mind his rule about clothing that she always complained about. To her that made it easier to be with him, and feel his hands on her skin much faster.

Noticing Ria seemed lost in her thoughts, Rath moved his hands underneath the robe to cup her breasts and then tease her nipples with his thumbs. Ria moaned and shifted her body so she was pressing her breasts into his hands more. “What’s ya thinkin about?”Rath asked. He inhaled deeply as she rocked her hips effectively teasing him by brushing against his hardness. Ria felt heat on her cheeks at his question. Rath raised his right eyebrow becoming extremely curious.

“How your rule seems, convenient”Ria answered. Rath slipped his hands from her breasts and smirked. Ria narrowed her eyes and stuck her bottom lip out in protest. Bringing his mouth to her neck, Rath nibbled on her neck slowly making his way to her ear lobe. He nipped gently at her lobe before he said, “I wouldn’t have any soldiers if ya walked around the palace naked” Ria only managed to moan in response. She shivered while imagining what he would do to his soldiers who dared to look at her.

Rath felt his hardened cock throb with desire and was tempted to take her right there. “Rath . . . ”Ria moaned. She ached to feel him touching her more and was certain her juices were soaking his pants. Rath brought his mouth to her collarbone and slowly kissed his way to the center of her body. Ria arched backward in a silent plea for him to continue down her body. Rath smirked against her skin and slowly ran his tongue down the center of her body. He moved his hands to hallow of her back making certain she wouldn’t arch too far backwards.

Ria moaned in frustration and wondered what Rath was going to do next. She gasped in surprise when she felt his mouth close over her nipple through the silk material. Rath gently gripped the nub through the material and watched her intently. “Ohhh . . . ”Ria moaned. Slowly removing his mouth, Rath said, “Bed.” Ria nodded her head yes wanting to feel his skin against hers. Shifting his hands, Rath positioned her closer to his chest and stood.

Glancing down, Rath said, “Scooby.” Scooby trotted over to the door and wagged his tail when he reached the door. Rath walked over to the door and Scooby trotted through the door. Ria wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. Stepping into the passageway, Rath pulled the door to the garden closed and then made his way back to their quarters. Walking into the bedroom, he closed the door to the passageway before laying her down on the bed.

Ria pouted when Rath moved away from the bed and toward the fireplace. “Ya looks so cute when ya pouts”Rath said. Ria wondered if maybe she pouted too often since he wasn’t even looking at her. Opening the grate, Rath stoked the fire and then placed two more logs on top of the ambers. Ria slipped off her robe and spread her legs in a silent invitation as he put the grate back into place. Rath turned around and let his eyes run over her body while he licked his lips.

Ria slowly moved her hand between her legs and ran her fingers alone her outer lips. “I’m so wet . . . ”Ria said. Rath watched her fingers move along her outer lips. Now that won’t do, he thought while getting rid of his pants. Ria noticed the way his eyes changed and nibbled on her bottom lip. The bed sunk as Rath climbed onto the bed. Taking a hold of her wrist, he slowly moved her hand away from her heat. Bringing her fingers to his mouth, he slowly closed his mouth over her fingers and sucked hungrily.

Ria moaned in frustration wanting to feel his mouth elsewhere. Slipping her fingers from his mouth, Rath licked his lips. Ria moaned in frustration seeing the hunger in his darkening eyes. Her eyes roam over his body until they reached his hardened cock. Deciding she wanted to tease, him, she got onto her knees and scooted closer to him. Bringing her mouth to his she captured his mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, she kissed her way down his body.

Rath grunted in pleasure knowing what she was attempting to do. He was tempted to stop her so he could continue is plan to worship her body. His desire to feel her mouth on his hardness won his internal battle to taste her. I will just tease her more if she teases me, he thought at the same moment, Ria reached his head and slowly licked away the pre cum. He grunted in pleasure while moving his hands into her hair. Ria enjoyed the feel of his hands in her hair as she closed her mouth over his head.

Rath grunted in pleasure and frustration. He massaged her scalp hoping she would take him completely into her mouth. Ria thrashed her tongue back and forth over his head and then sucked hungrily. “Ria”Rath growled. Ria continued to alternate between sucking on his head and teasing him with her tongue. Rath grunted in frustration and started to plot his revenge. Knowing better than to tease him for too long, Ria relaxed the muscles in her throat. Finally, Rath thought as she took him completely into her mouth.

Ria thrust her mouth along his length tempted to prolong his torture and keep her thrusts slow. Grunting in pleasure, Rath inhaled deeply letting her scent tease his senses. Pressing her tongue into the vein, Ria thrust her mouth harder and faster. She couldn’t help but moan in frustration knowing that she probably would have already climaxed if she hadn’t teased him. “Ria . . . ”Rath grunted. He couldn’t stop himself and thrust his hips making his hardened cock slide in and out of her mouth.

Ria sucked hungrily knowing Rath was close the moment he started to thrust his hips. She moved her hands to his balls gently massaging them. “Ria!”Rath grunted. His hardened cock pulsed and then his hot seed flowed into her mouth. Ria greedily drank down his hot seed and then slowly slipped her mouth from his length. She captured his mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss a moment later. Rath laid her back against the sheets while their tongues battled. Breaking the kiss for air, he positioned himself between her legs and started to kiss his way down her body.

Ria moaned in pleasure enjoying the feel of his mouth against her skin. Rath cupped her breasts in his hands as his tongue moved over her wet outer lips. Ria thrust her hips upward in a silent plea for more. Rath smirked against her heat as he took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Gently rolling the peaks, he continued to run his tongue teasingly back and forth along her outer lips. Ria moved her hands into his Mohawk and tugged on his head. She moaned when he snickered causing her to feel vibrations. Rath slowly slipped his tongue inside her tight, wet heat. Still wanting to take his time and savior her essence, he slowly pressed the tip of his tongue into her inner wall. Ria moaned in frustration wanting and needing more.

Rath thrust his tongue in and out enjoying how she moaned with each thrust of his tongue. Ria massaged his scalp and rocked her hips. She could feel her climax building inside of her body from the bottom of her toes. “Rath . . . ”Ria moaned. Rath thrust his tongue harder and faster. He moved his thumb to her clit. Ria thrust her hips uncontrollably the moment his thumb started to circle her clit. Rath greedily drank her juices that flowed into his waiting mouth. Slowly slipping his tongue from inside her fluttering heat, he licked his lips to collect any that might have been missed.

Ria couldn’t help but moan in frustration. Rath raised his right eyebrow in response. Ria breathed heavily knowing she could never be satisfied after just one climax. Now her body ached to feel his deep inside of her. Shifting his body so his hardened cock brushed against her heat, Rath said, “Since I can never seem to tease ya like I want to, I should ask Clio to.” Ria narrowed her darkened green eyes before she said, “I shouldn’t be teased and I prefer to be with you.”

Rath took his hardened cock into his hand holding him firmly by the base. Thrusting his hips forward, he slowly filled her. Ria wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned in pleasure. “Rath . . . ”Ria moaned a moment later when he stilled. “Just thinkin I have duties to attend to”Rath said. He slowly pulled his hardened cock back and then thrust forward filling her once again. “You just want me in bed”Ria moaned. Rath snickered as he continued to thrust in and out making his head brush against her g-spot.

Ria thrust her hips in time with his thrusts loving the way he felt inside of her. Her walls clamped down on him as she ran her nails down his back. Rath hissed and then growled in pleasure as her walls gripped him tightly. “Rath!”Ria screamed. Rath thrust harder and faster continuing to make his head brush against her g-spot with each thrust. “Ria!”Rath grunted. Thrusting deep inside her fluttering heat, his hardened cock pulsed and then he filled her with his hot seed. He continued to thrust a couple more times before slowly slipping out of her.

Rath captured her mouth in a passion-filled kiss. Breaking the kiss, he rolled onto his back. Ria rolled onto her side and closer to his body. Wrapping his arm around her body, Rath held her tightly against him. Running his hand along her spine, he said, “Figured wit Clio there would be less chance of me gettin ya mad by cuffin ya to the bed.” Ria lifted her head from his chest and gave him her best glare. Raising his right eyebrow, Rath said, “Wants ya ta stays in bed.”

Ria sighed and placed her head back on his chest. She wondered how she could get through his thick skull that nothing would happen to her or their babies. I can tell him about what women did on my planet. That brought a smile to her face knowing he would only tell her this was now her planet. Rath noticed the smile and wondered what she was thinking. He could tell from her breathing and how her eye lids started to flutter closed that she was tired. Feeling she needed sleep, he continued to run his hand along her spine and watch her intently.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 55

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Rhoda~ :D Rath always seems to cave :lol:

Pt 55

Alex looked over his notes concerning Kristy`na.. She had woken earlier making him feel sadness at the scared look in her purple eyes. He had asked her questions about the men she had been with while in Smeed’s company. Kristy’na couldn’t tell him anything about the men other than they smelt like moonshine. His heart seemed to pound faster in correspondence with his rising blood pressure for he knew that she would never truly find justice. He closed the file to give to Zan the next time he saw him.

Alex opened the file for the shot he had developed Believing everything was in working order with the shot, he planned on talking with Zan about testing the shot soon.. Staring at the scene, he thought, I will need to come up with a name. He started to think about the reptiles related to the snake. One in particular popped into his mind, Kolumbianisch tree frogs which were distinct in their coloring of a bright yellow and black. He thought would fit perfectly since if you were stupid enough to touch one of them you would need a shot of anti venom.

Alex typed Kokoi in the space he had left blank for the name. Zan walked into the lab not surprised that Alex was working. He sometimes wondered if Alex ever slept. Might come in handy when Lonnie had those babies, he thought. Sensing someone had walked into his lab, Alex looked away over. “Zan was hoping you would stop by”Alex said. Zan looked at Alex closely wondering what he had up his sleeve so to speak. Alex picked the folder up of the counter and stood. Handing the folder to Zan, he said, “I have two matters to discuss with you.”

Zan opened the folder and looked through the contents. Alex could tell from the way his eyebrows grimaced that he knew there was nothing that could be done for this slave. Closing the folder, Zan said, “I will look into what I could possibly do to Smeed.” Alex nodded his head knowing that a fine would hit Smeed where it hurt, his wallet. He remained silent to collect his thoughts so he would have the best way to approach Zan.

“You had something else to discuss with me?”Zan asked. Alex nodded his head yes and assumed from the announce in his voice that Zan planned on spending the rest of the evening with Clio. Deciding to the point would be best, he said, “I have developed a shot that could be used instead of putting a woman through the ritual”Alex said. Shaking his head no, Zan said, “You would have a better chance of convincing Rath than me.”

Alex couldn’t help but smile at his comment. “I am assuming that you have not seen Rath today”Alex said. Zan shook his head no and narrowed his eyes while wondering what he had missed. “Seems that Ria does not need either the ritual or a shot. I used components from her blood and the ritual snake to create the shot which would be administered before conception and then one time a month till birth of the child”Alex said.

Zan looked slightly amused at his announcement about Ria. His eyes darkened slightly while he continued to listen to him. “If I understand correctly. You are asking me to consider being a father myself.” Alex nodded his head yes and started to feel nervous about his reaction. Zan couldn’t deny that he had thought about putting Clio through the ritual after Alex had with Lonnie. The thought had quickly been put to rest since he didn’t feel ready to become a father.

Now Alex was putting those thoughts back into his head. “You don’t have anyone else in mind?”Zan asked. Shaking his head no, Alex said, “None of the others are really paired with anyone on a regular basis.” Zan hated to admit that Alex raised a valuable point. Wanting to get back to his quarters, he said, “I will think about it.” Alex smiled happily knowing that Zan hadn’t said no. Zan walked out of the lab without another word.

Clio shifted on the bed. Her eyes focused on the door while she waited anxiously for Zan to return to his quarters. Zan opened the door to his quarters a moment later. He stepped inside his quarters and licked his lips. Closing the door, he went over to the bed. Leaning down, he captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Breaking the kiss, he moved away from the bed. Clio stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. “Ya looks even hotter when ya pouts”Zan said.

Clio narrowed her eyes hating that he thought her pout was cute. Zan stoked the fire and then placed two logs on top of the ambers. Clio moved into her knees on the side of the bed near the fire. Zan let his eyes move over her body as he moved closer to the bed. Clio shivered slightly at the hunger in his brown eyes. Zan slipped his uniform jacket off and quickly pulled off his t-shirt. Clio pulled the zipper down and pushed his jeans over his hips. Zan kicked his boots off and then his pants off the rest of the way.

Clio wrapped her hand around his hardened cock and slowly pumped her hand along his length. She watched his pre cum pool at his head and licked her lips. Zan watched her tongue and grunted in frustration. Clio brought her mouth to his hardened cock and slowly licked away the pre cum. She closed her mouth over his head a moment later and sucked hungrily. Zan moved his hands into her hair. Clio moaned sending vibrations into his hardened cock as she deep throated him. Pressing her tongue into the vein, she thrust her mouth along his length.

Zan grunted in pleasure enjoying the way she pressed her tongue into his length and her mouth held him in its tight warm. His mind filled with thoughts of how soon he planned to fill the other tight and warm parts of her body. Clio sucked hungrily and thrust her mouth harder and faster. The wetness between her legs seemed to increase with each thrust of her mouth. Zan inhaled deeply letting her scent tease his senses. He thrust his hips making his hardened cock go deeper as his hardened cock pulsed.

His hot seed filled her mouth a moment later. Clio sucked hungrily drinking him down and then slowly slipped his hardness from her mouth. She scooted back on the bed so that he could join her. Zan let his eyes run over her body admiring how her nipples were tight hardened peaks. Clio moaned in frustration wanting to feel more than his eyes on her body. She noticed his eyes stop at her abdomen and gulped at the sudden change in his brown eyes, almost like he was deep in thought.

Damn, Alex, Zan thought while climbing onto the bed. He captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Clio moaned into his mouth as their tongues battled. Zan laid her back against the cool sheets and broke the kiss for air. Clio moaned in pleasure and frustration as his hands slowly moved down her sides. Zan brought his mouth to her right breast and slowly teased the hardened peak with his tongue. Clio spread her legs in a silent invitation wanting to feel him at her aching heat.

Zan slowly ran his tongue between the valley of her breasts to her left nipple. His tongue slowly teased the hardened peak making Clio moan in frustration. Her scent seemed to over power him as he started to kiss his way down her body. Clio moaned in frustration when she felt his breath against her wet heat. Zan slowly ran his tongue back and forth before slipping his tongue deep inside her. Clio moved her hands into his spiky brown hair wanting to keep him close. Zan thrust his tongue hard and fast wanting to drink down more of her juices that were already teasing his tongue.

Clio rocked her hips desperately needing to climax. Zan thrust his tongue hard and fast while his thumb circled her clit. “Zan!”Clio screamed. Her walls clamped down on his tongue as her juices flowed into his waiting mouth. Zan greedily drank down her juices and then slowly slipped his tongue from her fluttering heat. Clio panted for air while he covered her body with his own. She moaned in frustration when she felt his hardened cock brush against her heat.

Zan stared into her eyes loving how they were so easy to read. His mind was made up in that moment about the future he wanted to have with her. Clio moaned in pleasure as he filled her with his hardened cock in one swift movement. Zan stilled enjoying the way their bodies seemed to fit together, like they were made for one another. Clio thrust her hips upward trying to tell him without words that she wanted and needed more. Zan slowly pulled his hardened cock back and then thrust forward again.

Clio ran her nails down his back and thrust her hips meeting each one of his thrusts. She moaned in pleasure feeling her climax building with each thrust. Zan thrust his hardened cock hard and fast unable to hold back since her walls gripped him so tightly. “Zan . . . ”Clio moaned. Her hips thrust uncontrollably as her walls gripped him tightly. Zan grunted in pleasure thrusting deep inside of her as his hardened cock pulsed and then his hot seed flowed into her fluttering heat.

“Clio . . . ”Zan moaned. He continued to thrust prolonging their orgasms. Clio meowed in pleasure as her walls gripped him tightly again. Zan grunted in pleasure enjoying how her walls milked him. He slowly slipped out of her fluttering heat and rolled into his back. Clio moaned in frustration wanting to feel him deep inside of her again. Zan reached over bringing her closer to him. Wrapping his arm tightly around her body, he said, “Dinner will be brought in soon.”

Clio lifted her head up from his chest and said, “Not hungry for food.” Zan snickered before he said, “Ya gonna wait.” Clio stuck her bottom lip out in a pout hating when he wouldn’t give her what she wanted. Zan was determined not to let her pout get to him. “Ya will no longer go back to the harem”Zan said. Clio blinked in surprise knowing that he had always allowed her to go back since his duties kept him away. “I will be speaking with Rath about expanding my quarters or moving closer to his wing where you can spend time with Ria”Zan said.

Clio couldn’t help but wonder why he would need bigger quarters. She smiled at the mention of Ria missing spending time with her. Rath seemed to keep her close to him at all times. Her heart pounded faster as she remembered how his eyes seemed to linger on her abdomen earlier. She wouldn’t mind carrying his child since she loved him but had no desire to go through the ritual required. Snakes, she thought as a chill ran down her spine. She struggled to get out of his arms not caring about what he might do to her. Zan sighed and wrapped his arm tighter around her body as he said, “Alex believes that he has found away around the ritual.”

Clio stopped struggling and said, “No snakes?” Shaking his head no, Zan said, “It is a shot given before and then once a month for nine months.” Clio stared at him not liking the sound of receiving hots either. “Not sure it will even work”Zan said. Clio bit her lip wondering what would happen if this shot didn’t work. “I want to speak with Rath and more with Alex first”Zan said. Clio nodded her head yes hoping that didn’t mean she would end up in the tank with the snakes.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In the Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult Pt 56

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Rhoda~ :lol: Yep Zan is considering having kids with Clio. No Alex always seems to be awake. Could come in handy with triplets

Jenn~ :D Yeah though a shot throughout pregnancy or a tank with snakes once :lol:

Pt 56

Michael watched Tess sleep snuggled tightly into his body. He hoped that she wouldn’t be too sick this morning when she woke. Running his hand through his hair, he sighed knowing as much as he wanted to stay in bed with her all day he had duties that needed attending. He prayed that everything would go well when he arrived at Rath’s castle.

This war that raged between them needed to come to an end. Michael wanted his brother at his wedding. He was certain that they should work together instead of waging war against one another over the slave trade. He had heard recent rumors about how Smeed had treated a couple of slaves in the brothel. Smeed needed to go. He couldn’t think of a better way to do that they join forces with his brother.

Tess started to stir in his arms. She looked up at him and smiled until she noticed his forehead was wrinkled slightly. “Michael?”Tess said. Michael couldn’t help but smile at the concern he heard in her voice. “Just thinking about how I would much rather stay in bed with you all day”Michael said. Tess ran her fingers down his chest and said, “That would be nice.” She knew there was something he wasn’t saying and didn’t like the vibes she was getting from him.

“I’m going to see Rath today”Michael said. Tess nibbled on her bottom lip wondering if that was such a good idea. “Tess . . . ”Michael said. Tess gave him a look that said that’s my name and your point is. “Rath is my brother”Michael said. “I know that”Tess said. Michael understood why she was concerned. His gut instincts were telling him that the only way to end this war waging between him and Rath was to go to him. Rath was too prideful to come to him.

“There is only one way this war will end. I have to be the one to go to him”Michael said. Tess could see in his brown eyes that he believed that no matter what Rath would not harm him. “You better come back to me in one piece”Tess said. Michael brought his mouth to hers capturing here mouth in a passionate kiss. Tess moaned into his mouth feeling her body instantly respond to him. Breaking the kiss for air, Michael said, “Don’t worry I will come back to you in one piece.”

Tess batted her eyelashes at him silently begging him for a little attention before he left their quarters. Michael groaned in frustration knowing that if he indulged in giving into her desires that his return home would take even longer. Tess stuck her bottom lip out in a pout as Michael moved away from her. Michael slipped out from under the covers and said, “Care to join me in the shower?”

Tess nodded her head yes and threw the covers off her body. She quickly followed Michael into the bathroom. Michael adjusted the water to slightly cooler than he would normally take a shower and then pulled up the lever. “You and your hot showers”Tess said. Michael stepped into the shower and lifted her up into his arms. “I wouldn’t want your soft skin getting burned”Michael said. Tess moaned, “Mmm,” and wrapped her legs around his waist. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she said, “I’d like to feel that inside of me.”

Michael smirked knowing she was talking about his hardened cock that was pressing against her wet heat. He reached between their bodies and took his hardened cock into his hand. Shifting his weight, he slowly filled her with his hardened cock. Grunting in pleasure, he said, “No place I’d rather be.” Tess giggled and then moaned in pleasure as he started to thrust in and out. His large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot with each thrust threatening to push her over the edge. Michael grunted in pleasure enjoying the warmth of her tight wet heat holding him tightly. He knew this wasn’t actually showering to get clean but really didn’t care.

“Michael . . . ”Tess moaned. She could feel her climax building yet just out of reach. Michael kept his thrust steady but not enough to push her completely over the edge. Tess swore that since he had succeeded in impregnating her that he was always extra cautious. Almost as if something might happen to her or the babies. She dug her nails into his shoulders and rocked her hips hoping that would give him incentive to thrust harder and faster.

“Tess . . . ”Michael grunted. He captured her mouth in a hungry kiss and thrust his hardened cock harder and faster. Tess moaned into his mouth as her walls gripped him tightly. Michael broke the kiss for air and growled in pleasure. He snickered when Tess said, “I swear to god if you start to thrust slower . . . ” Shaking his head no, he continued to thrust hard and fast. His hardened cock pulsed a moment later and then his hot seed flowed into her while he moaned, “Tess . . . ”

Michael continued to thrust prolonging their orgasms. He slipped out of her a moment later. Unwrapping her legs from around his waist, he set her down so her feet were firmly on the base of the shower. Tess rolled her eyes as he watched her closely. “I am going to have to tell you about how human women do all sorts of things when they are pregnant”Tess said. Michael nodded his head yes imaging that Rath was just as protective of the human girl who had managed to take his heart.

Tess was tempted to slap the smirk right off his face. Michael reached down picking up the wash cloth and bar of soap. He rubbed the soap into the wash and then set the soap down. Bringing the wash cloth to her body, he slowly ran the wash cloth over her body. Tess moaned in frustration when he purposely teased her nipples. “You are so gonna pay later”Tess said hoping that her voice sounded sincere. Michael snickered while handing her the wash cloth.

“Is that so?”Michael asked. Tess nodded her head yes and smiled evilly knowing she could tease him in other ways later. Michael gulped and then said, “I can always tease you.” Tess shrugged her shoulders while moving the wash cloth over his body. Michael took the wash cloth from her and stepped into the spray of water more. Tess stepped closer to him letting the warm water rinse away the soap from her body. Michael grabbed the bottle of shampoo and squeezed some into the palm of his hand.

Tess took the bottle from him and tilted her head backwards. Michael slipped his hands into her hair and gently massaged her scalp. Tess moaned amazed at how the simple act of him washing her hair felt so good. Michael rinsed all the shampoo from her hair and slipped his fingers from her hair. Tess squeezed some shampoo into the palm of her hand. She set the bottle down and stood on her tip toes. Michael shook his head in annoyance and quickly bent down so she didn’t need to be on her tip toes.

Tess sighed in irritation and slipped her hands into his hair. She massaged his scalp forming lather out of the shampoo. Michael tilted his head back letting the water rinse the shampoo from his hair. He reached down and shut off the water. Opening the door to the shower, he reached out and grabbed two fluffy black towels. He wrapped one around his waist and the other around her body. They stepped out of the shower and walked back into the bedroom.

Tess went over to the bed and unwrapped the towel from around her body. She sighed and wondered what she could do all day with him gone. Drying her body off, she sat down on the mattress and watched him. Michael finished drying off his body and dropped the towel on the floor. Sliding the closet open, he grabbed a pair of leather pants, and a black dress shirt. Closing the door, he walked over to the bed.

“There are three other gowns I bought you in the closet”Michael said. Tess looked up at him in surprise. Michael grinned as the smile formed on her face. “I will send Jim down to get you after the servants bring you breakfast”Michael said. Tess nodded her head yes and was about to ask him why when Michael said, “Jim can take you out to the garden in back. It was my mother’s. She liked to sit out there. Thought you might like to get married there.”

Tess nodded her head yes imaging that the garden would be a beautiful place to become his wife and Queen. She smiled wondering if Jim could tell her stories about Michael when he was a child. Michael finished getting dressed and slipped his feet into his work boots. “I’ll have Jim call a couple of the Ladies in the village so you can start to plan the wedding you always dreamed of”Michael said. Tess nibbled on her bottom lip before she said, “I don’t want a big wedding.”

Michael nodded his head and said, “That is fine with me. I wanted it to be friends and family.” He felt guilty the moment he finished his sentence knowing Tess had no family here. Tess ran her fingers down his face. Looking into his eyes she said, “Didn’t really have a family before but I do now with you and our babies.” Michael smiled while planning on putting his family back completely by getting things squared away with his brother.

Tess pouted slightly wishing Michael could just spend the day with her. Michael moved his thumb over her bottom lip while he said, “I will make it up to you later.” Tess took his finger into her mouth and sucked teasingly. Michael groaned in frustration and slipped her finger from his mouth. “Now I should tease you later”Michael said. Tess couldn’t stop herself from giggling as he adjusted his pants. “Can’t blame me for trying”Tess said.

Michael captured her mouth in a passionate kiss. Tess breathed in deeply feeling weak in her knees after his kiss. Michael moved away from her and quickly stepped out into the corridor before he changed his mind and stayed. Tess walked over to the closet curious to see what other gowns Michael had gotten for her. He is always surprising me, she thought while looking through the clothes. Her jaw dropped open slightly when she found the three dresses. Wow. Definitely fitting for a Queen. A smile formed on her face at how quickly things changed. She went from being a struggling college student with no family to a slave and now was going to become a Queen.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

In The Blink of an Eye...Rath/Ria Mi/Te Uc Adult pt 57

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Rhoda~ :D

Kia~ :D

Pt 57

Maria snuggled into Rath’s body trying to determine if she wanted to open her eyes or not. She knew that when she did that if Rath was awake. He would be watching her. His brown eyes would have concern in them while he was determining how he was going to keep her in bed all day. Rath could stay in bed with me, she thought. Her mind started to think of all the things they could do together. She was unable to stop herself from moaning aloud as her body became a live wire of burning need.

Rath had been awake for several hours now. He had been laying there watching her just like Maria suspected. The only solution he came up with for keeping her in bed was for him to remain in bed with her. He frowned knowing that as much as he desired to do just that he had duties that needed to be attended to. “Iz was wonderin if ya was awake”Rath said. He inhaled deeply and then growled in frustration.

Maria slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Rath. “Morning”Maria said. Rath gave her a passion-filled kiss and then said, “Mornin’.” Maria ran her fingernails up and down his chest as she asked, “So am I to stay in bed all day?” Rath nodded his head yes and said, “Yes. I plan on keeping ya up when I get back.” Maria sighed, knowing that was just his excuse though she knew he wouldn’t deny her either.

“Going somewhere?”Maria asked. Rath shook his head no and said, “I have duties.” Maria stuck her bottom lip out in a pout wishing he would talk to her more about his duties as King. She wanted to know everything about him. Rath ran his thumb over her bottom lip and said, “Ya wants a little somethin’ somethin’ before I have to leave?” Maria shifted her body slightly and then ran her hand down his chest to his hardened cock. She ran her fingers along his length and said, “There is nothing little about this.”

Rath snickered before he shifted away from her body. Laying Maria on her back, he slowly moved his hands down her body and just as slowly spread her legs. Maria moaned in frustration as his fingers brushed over her outer lips. She was just about to tell him not to tease her when she remembered that would lead to being teased later. Rath covered her body with his own letting his hardened cock brush against her outer lips teasingly.

Maria moaned in frustration while clearly seeing the challenge in his darkening brown eyes. She thrust her hips upwards telling him with her body instead. Taking his hardened cock into his hand, he asked, “Did ya wanna say somethin’?” Maria shook her head no and nibbled on her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming, “Don’t tease me.” Rath slowly guided his hardened cock into her tight wet heat and grunted in pleasure. “I will gives ya lots of foreplay later tonight”Rath said.

Maria moaned in pleasure and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. Rath started to thrust his hardened cock in and out of her tight wet heat. “Sounds good”Maria moaned. She could feel her climax building already. Her body’s response to him always amazed her. Rath grunted in pleasure enjoying the tight wet warmth that was holding him while he thrust in and out. Maria thrust her hips in time with his thrusts. She meowed in pleasure as his head brushed against her g-spot causing her walls to grip him even tighter.

“Rath . . . ”Maria screamed. Rath grunted in pleasure and thrust his hips harder and faster. He could feel his own climax building as her walls milked his hardness. Hearing the squeak of the doors to his quarters being opened, he growled, “You better have good reason to be interrupting me.” Using his powers, he quickly covered their bodies with the sheets and stilled. Breathing in deeply, Rath turned his head to see one of his soldiers standing in the doorway looking like he might pass out from fright.

“I am sorry your highness but your brother, King Michael is here and insisted to speak with you immediately”the soldier said. “My brother is here in my palace”Rath growled. He was surprised that Michael would come see him and angry for being interrupted. Studying the soldier, he tried to determine if the soldier was looking at Maria. The soldier visibly gulped knowing exactly what Rath was doing. Satisfied that his soldier focus was on him, Rath said, “Take him to my office and tells him not to touch anything or I will throw him in the dungeon.”

The soldier nodded his head yes and quickly walked out of his quarters. Maria smacked Rath on his shoulder and said, “You will not throw your brother in the dungeon.” Rath raised his right eyebrow while unwrapping her legs from around his waist. Growling in frustration, he slowly slipped from her tight wet heat. “He is lucky he is not already there”Rath growled while forcing himself to move away from her.

Maria turned onto her side and propped her head up on her hand. “Rath, he is your brother”Maria said. Rath walked over to the closet and slipped the door open. Grabbing his leather pants, he quickly pulled them on and growled, “We are at war. Fighting over territories.” Maria sighed in frustration having already figured out that they were in fact fighting over the slave trade. Rath quickly pulled on a black shirt and buttoned it while walking back over to the bed. He didn’t expect her to understand.

Rath finished getting ready and then leaned down. Maria returned his kiss with hunger until Rath reluctantly broke the kiss. She watched Rath adjust himself in his leather pants and felt sorry for Michael. His bad timing had caused Rath to be in a foul mood which he would no doubt take out on Michael. She nibbled on her bottom lip contemplating whether she should say anything. Rath opened the door just as Maria couldn’t stop herself and said, “Your Father will always win if you can’t . . . ” Her words died on her lips when Rath turned back toward her with cold, angry and uncaring eyes. She never wanted to see his eyes so cold and filled with hate every again.

Rath stomped out of his quarters and angrily slammed the doors closed. Maria jumped and stared at the closed doors. She wondered where the alien was that she loved because the one who had walked out of the door was not him. Looking up at the ceiling, she thought, Please let Michael help Rath finally put that evil man to rest. She wrapped her arms around her body, while thinking about the nightmares she had witnessed.

Michael breathed in deeply when the door to the room he was waiting flew open. A shiver ran down his spine while he took in the cold, angry and uncaring eyes. Eyes that reminded him of his father. His heart pounded faster in his chest, as a memory flashed before his eyes. Michael stared at the broken glass on the floor. He knew that the piece was something he was not supposed to play with. Rath pushed Michael behind him and stared their father right in the eyes and said, “I broke it.” Their father grabbed Rath twisting his arm behind his back while he yelled, “Go to your room, Michael.”

Michael was drawn out of the memory as Rath growled, “Why are you here?” Michael blinked and focused on Rath as he said, “I want my brother back. To do that I have to help you put him to rest.” Rath growled in annoyance before he said, “He’s been dead for several years now.” Michael nodded his head in agreement and then said, “We are letting him still come between us.”
“He is not what comes between us. You want control of the slave trade”Rath said.

Michael felt like he was talking to a brick wall. “Rath, he lied to you for years.” Rath raised his right eyebrow knowing what he had been told. Their mother had chosen Michael and he had been stuck with the abusive father who carried more about being King than being a father. “You think if she could have she wouldn’t have come taken you from him. You can’t fight the King”Michael said. The venom in his voice was clear for his hatred of his father.

“Why don’t we stop fighting and take control of the slave trade. Making Smeed answer to us by taking away the power he has”Michael suggested. He imagined that half the reason Smeed had ever ended up in charge was because he was just as evil as their father. Rath remained quiet thinking about how outing Smeed would be the best thing they could do. He thought about the poor slave Kristy`na who had been abused and wondered how many more that could be or might be being abused my Smeed.

“I agree Smeed needs to go”Rath said. Michael blinked in surprise. He had been thinking about how to convince Rath while he had been silent. Rath raised his right eyebrow and snickered at Michael’s reaction. Maria and his unborn were one of the main reasons that Rath had decided that continuing to wage war with Michael was senseless. He didn’t want his children growing up in war and assumed that was also one of the main reasons that Michael was here proposing peace between them.

“We can get together again in a day or two to discuss the details”Rath said. Michael nodded his head in agreement and said, “I will tell my soldiers to just do normal patrols.” Rath nodded his head in agreement and said, “I will do the same.” He held his hand out to Michael to shake on the truce. Michael took his hand and stepped forward hugging Rath before he could react. Rath was shocked when Michael hugged him. He quickly pulled away not having been comfortable with being touched by anyone without given permission since his father had beaten him as a child.

“Not ya personally. Just don’t likes ta be touched unless I grant permission”Rath said. Michael understood why but didn’t plan on giving up on getting his brother completely back. Not wanting to push his luck with Rath, he said, “Send one of your soldiers to tell me the time and day.” He wanted to get back to Tess too. Not liking being this far away from her while she was pregnant.

Rath sensed that Michael wanted to get back and said, “I’ll walk you out.” Michael nodded his head yes as Rath opened his office door. Rath imagined that he would be worse than Michael if he was away from Maria for a long period of time. They walked through the palace heading to the main gates.

Tbc