Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) Ch 43 01-18-10 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) Ch. 39 05/31/08

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Hey you guys!!!!! Ok, ya'll are probably gonna be mad at me but I've had this chapter finished for about two weeks and just hadn't stopped to post it. i'm sorry! I've been busy with drama at home and didnt have chance to. Thanks for the fb and bumps!

*!*!*!*!!*!*!*!!*!*!*

Chapter 40

*!*!!*!*!*!!*!*!*!!**

Liz opened her eyes slowly; she looked around forgetting where she was for a minute before everything from last night came flooding back. Max had healed her…she and Max had made love. Smiling brightly she turned over expecting to see Max snoring but found empty space. Frowning, she got up putting on a discarded t-shirt from the floor and walked outside in search of him. After brushing her teeth, she headed towards the kitchen where she could hear movement. Looking through the doorway the sight that greeted her made her heart rate increase rapidly. Max was taking out eggs, cheese, and bacon from the refrigerator. That wasn’t the reason Liz’s heart was almost beating out of her chest, no, the fact that he was doing it in just a towel while water droplets still clung to his skin from an obvious shower was the reason. God, the man was gorgeous. He really shouldn’t make a habit of walking around naked…unless of course he wanted to walk around naked, then who was she to stop him? Lost in her thoughts she didn’t notice Max turn around or walk towards her until he cupped her face in his hand.

“Morning beautiful.” He said stroking her cheek before bending down and giving her a kiss. “How are you feeling this morning?”

“Good morning.” Liz said softly. “I’ve never felt better.”

Max smiled. “How does omelets, toast, and bacon sound?” he asked leading her to the table before continuing to take out ingredients for their breakfast.

“Sounds wonderful. What can I do to help?” Liz asked getting up and walking over to him.

“You can grab a bowl from the cabinet and scramble the eggs if you’d like.” Max said turning to grab the skillet and put it on the stove.

When he turned back the blood rushed straight from his head to his cock. Liz was standing on her toes, stretching as far as she could to get the bowl down. His shirt had ridden up and he got a very nice view of her delectable behind. Walking up behind her he reached above to pull down the bowl making sure to press himself against her.

Liz let out a small gasp when she felt Max’s very prominent erection on her back. Max put the bowl on the counter before wrapping his arms around her waist to press her tighter against him.

“Max…” Liz whispered.

“Shh baby, let me make you feel good.” Max said softly in her ear, nipping and sucking on the lobe gently.

His hands slid down to the hem of his shirt, he slipped his hands under and slowly brought the shirt up and over her head.

“God, so beautiful.” Max said huskily.

He lifted his hands and cupped both her breasts in his hands kneading them gently. Liz moaned and arched her back when he pinched her nipples. He continued his ministrations for a while before sliding one of his hands down her body to her dripping core. Liz couldn’t stop herself from crying out when he rubbed her clit in fast circles.

“Oh, god. Max!” Liz said loudly when an orgasm ripped through her as Max pinched her nipple tightly.

Max watched his Liz fall apart in his arms and thought he’d never see anything more beautiful. Liz’s head fell back against Max’s shoulder as she breathed heavily. Max kissed her forehead, then her eyes and lips. Liz could feel the evidence of Max’s arousal still pressed against her back. Turning in his arms Liz gave Max a long kiss before tentatively reaching for the knot on his towel.

“Can I-can I make you feel good too?” Liz said shyly, her face turning a delightful shade of pink.

Max couldn’t say anything but nod. Liz carefully unknotted the towel letting it fall at his feet. His erection was huge and Liz’s eyes widened wondering how it had fit inside her last night. She hesitantly reached out holding it in her small hands. Max groaned bucking his hips lightly. She explored his length thoroughly, loving the sounds Max was making as she touched him. When a bead of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock Liz couldn’t help her curiosity. She swirled the liquid around the head of his penis before lifting it to her mouth for a taste. It wasn’t the tastiest thing ever but Liz found she didn’t mind it at all. Remembering what Max had done to her last night, Liz made up her mind and got down on her knees in front of him.

“L-Liz what are you doing?” Max asked looking down at her.

“I’m going to make you feel good Max. Like you did last night.” Liz said leaning forward and taking a soft lick.

Max threw his head back, moaning loudly when she took him in her mouth. His hands out of their own accord wrapped themselves around Liz’s silky hair. Liz had never in her life done this before but the way Max was moaning made her feel like she was doing something right. When Max felt like he was close he carefully slid out of her mouth and lifted her up.

“What’s wrong? Was I doing a bad job?” Liz asked. Maybe she had been interpreting the sounds he was making wrong.

Max shook his head and kissed her fiercely. “No, that was wonderful baby.” Max picked her up and put her on the counter, spreading her legs so he fit between them.
“I need to be inside you.” Max said rubbing his erection against her soft core. Liz moaned at the contact.

Max pulled back and in one smooth thrust, he was inside her. They moaned in unison as he pulled out and thrust back in again. Liz couldn’t stop herself from wrapping her legs around Max’s waist making him go deeper inside her.

“Oh. God.” Liz cried out as Max moved faster inside her. She closed her eyes tightly as she felt a tingly sensation from the pit of her stomach to her toes. When Max leaned forward to capture a nipple in his mouth, light burst from behind Liz’s eyelids and she stiffened as she came around him. Max groaned loudly shuddering when he climaxed inside her.

Max collapsed on top of Liz who rested on the wall behind her. After catching his breath Max got up lifting Liz off the counter to stand on shaky feet. He bent his head and kissed her languidly.

“You’re going to need another shower.” Liz said looking at Max’s sweaty chest.

Max nodded. “You know, I heard from a very reliable source that there might be a water drought in Roswell. I think we should start conserving water as soon as possible,” Max said seriously. “And what better way is there to conserve water than showering together.”

Max picked Liz up in his arms bridal style heading for the bathroom. Liz wrapped her arms around his neck, looking at him with a suspicious smile on her face. “You know Max, I remember hearing about a drought too.”

Max’s eyes widened. “Seriously? I, uh, I mean you should’ve! It’s a very serious issue.”

Liz nodded trying to hide her smile. “Yeah, I heard about it. From my second grade teacher about fifteen years ago. It’s funny, how we’re still in a drought after all this time with all the rain we’ve been having over the years. I even heard that the odds of having another drought was slim.”

“Um, well you-“ Max stammered.

Liz laughed. “I don’t think we should take any chances though.”

Max ginned, continuing his way to the bathroom, the breakfast forgotten.

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

After a very long satisfying shower and a hearty breakfast Liz and Max sat watching a movie on the living room couch. At least they had been watching a movie, Max was currently above a supine Liz, and slipping his hands down the shorts he had lent her. He kissed her languidly rubbing her through her panties. A loud bang made them spring apart followed by loud laughter. A pattering of feet could be heard before Faith appeared lunging herself on the couch with Max and Liz.

“Momma! Daddy!” she said happily.

Max and Liz laughed kissing and tickling their little girl wherever they could reach. Alien soon came running jumping up excitedly, managing to lick all their faces. Maria, Michael, Kyle, and Isabel walked in afterwards, smiles still on their faces.

“Hey amigos!” Kyle said making Liz roll her eyes.

“Kyle, what happened to the conversation we had yesterday about-“

“Are those shorts Liz?” Maria asked cutting her off mid-sentence.

Liz turned a bright shade of red as everyone’s eyes zeroed in on her smooth bare legs. She wasn’t used to being the center of attention. They also noticed that the t-shirt she wore was also short-sleeved. Liz nodded not sure what they wanted her to say. Eyes turned to Max who nodded also. Everyone stared for what seemed like hours to Liz.

“Um…if we’re done with the freaking my sister out by staring at her thing, I’d like to suggest we head over to the Crash. Mom and dad are there with Diane, Phillip, Tammy, George and Jamie.” Kyle said.

Everyone snapped out of it and sat around the living room while Liz and Max got ready. Soon everyone was sitting around the Crashdown talking about one thing or another.

“I have a great idea.” Diane said to the women. “Why don’t we all head over to the mall for a bit of shopping! I’m sure you’re going to want some new clothes Liz.” She said. Isabel had filled her in on Liz’s now smooth arms and legs.

“That sounds wonderful Di.” Tammy said excited about shopping. “What do you girls think?” she said looking at Maria, Isabel, Liz, and Amy.

“Sounds Great mom.” Isabel smiled.

“I’m always in for shopping.” Maria answered.

“Yes, I’d enjoy that.” Amy said smiling wide.

Everyone’s eyes turned to Liz who had yet to speak. The old Liz would’ve probably declined. She hated shopping knowing the clothes that she normally liked were too revealing. Well, she wasn’t that Liz anymore. The past was going to stay firmly in the past.

“I think that sounds like a wonderful idea.” Liz grinned.
The women got up and walked over to the men who were all sitting around talking about sports.

“Excuse us gentlemen but we wanted to inform you that we’re going to be out for a while.” Diane said looking at her husband.

“Really? And where are you ladies off to?” Jim asked his wife.

“We’re going shopping.” Isabel answered.

“Seriously? Great! I saw these awesome jeans in American Eagle that I think would look good on me but I’d have to go with you to try them on, I mean what if they make my butt look too…” Kyle trailed off when he realized everyone staring at him with his or her eyebrow raised. “I mean uh,” Kyle cleared his throat loudly. “You ladies have fun, us men have to stay here and…you know do those manly things…men do…” he finished lamely.

Isabel sighed and rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

“Would you guys like to join us?” Tammy asked her husband.

George looked around at the other men and shrugged. “Why not.”

Max got up to wrap his arms around Liz. “Why don’t we go get Faith and Jamie up from their naps and get them ready?”

Liz nodded and followed Max towards the back. They hadn’t made it half way up the stairs before Max had Liz pinned to the wall.

“Max, we have to get the girls ready.” Liz said breathlessly as Max started to nibble on her neck.

Max kissed his way up and captured her mouth into an intense kiss. Liz moaned wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her body close to his. Max’s hands slid down her body to her legs helping her wrap them around his waist.

“Max, Liz do you guys need any…” Michael walked through the swinging door spotting Max and Liz on the stairs. “Uh…what dad? I’ll be right there!” he said before quickly heading back outside.

Max and Liz laughed. “Let’s go get the girls ready.” Liz said dropping her legs from around him.

Max kissed her soundly again before nodding.
At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that it's happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away

-Meredith (Grey's Anatomy)
Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) A.N 07/31/08

Post by Evansgurl01 »

AN: Woow it's been a while. I had to get this out of D&B but I'm finishing it now. I'm going to take each of my stories out of D&B as I finish them before leaving Roswellfanatics completely and continuing to write for other fanfiction websites. Hope some of you that have read Faith are still here to enjoy the end.

*~*~*~~*~*~*

Chapter 41
*~*~*~*~*~~**~

“Try this on too Liz,” Isabel said handing Liz a skirt from over the dressing room door.

Liz sighed grabbing the skirt and putting on top of the small mountain of clothes she had on the bench. They had all arrived at the mall, the men going one way and the women going another. Diane had suggested they go into a nice looking clothing store and in Liz’s opinion it had all gone downhill from there. All the women had surrounded her, shoving things from skirts, to tank tops, to shorts. Pretty soon the top of Liz’s head was the only thing visible from over the top of the mountain of clothes. They had ushered her into a dressing room and closed the door, occasionally handing her things from above. Liz stared at all clothes feeling slightly overwhelmed. She hadn’t been shopping in over five years and the thought of wearing clothes that no longer hid all of her body was disconcerting. Feeling slightly lightheaded, Liz sat down next to the clothes unsure where to begin or if she even could.

A knock on the dressing room door startled Liz out of her thoughts. “Please no more clothes,”

“Lizzie? It’s Maria,”

“And Isabel. Can we come in?”

Liz took a deep breath and got up to open the door. Both women smiled at her, but their smiles soon faded when they noticed Liz’s pale face and the pile of clothes still untouched.

“Are you okay Liz?” Isabel asked watching the smaller woman sit down and put her head in her hands.

Liz shook her head. “I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed,” she said honestly.

“Oh, honey.” Maria said sitting on one side of her while Isabel took the other. They both put their hands around Liz. “We’re so sorry if we seem a bit overbearing,” Maria continued.

“Everyone is just so excited and happy for you. All we want is for you to be happy too. If this is making you uncomfortable then we can just leave all this stuff right here. Nobody’s going to judge you,” Isabel said tightening her arms around Liz a bit.

Liz gave them both a small smile. “What if I start out small…like one skirt and one pair of shorts, and maybe two short sleeved t-shirts?”

“Sounds good to us,” Maria grinned.

“Let’s pick the ones you like,” Isabel said.

Maria and Isabel helped Liz pick out a nice black flowing skirt that went just above her knees. A set of shorts that went to mid-thigh, two nice black and red t-shirts, and a yellow summer dress Maria convinced her to buy.

The women all left the store laden with bags. They were to meet the boys by the food court at four o’clock.

“Daddy!” Faith called running towards Max when the women caught up to them.

Max smiled and kneeled down to catch her.

“Did you leave any clothes for the rest of the people in the mall?” Jim joked when he saw all the bags they had.

“Sure, all the ugly stuff,” Maria answered grinning.

“Let’s eat at that Italian place you like Jim,” Amy said.

“Is Italian good with everyone?” Jim asked.

Everyone agreed and started to make their way to the Italian restaurant. Max put Faith down, grabbed Liz’s bags with one hand and tangled his other hand with hers. Faith held on to Liz’s free hand.

“You okay kitten?” Max asked.

Liz smiled widely. “Of course. I’m with you and my family. That’s all I need,”

Max grinned. “Good,”

“I’m going to miss you kids so much! I don’t want to leave,” Diane cried as she hugged all the kids’ goodbye.

“We’re gonna miss you too mom,” Michael said hugging his mom tightly.

“Oh, I don’t want to leave either,” Tammy said hugging Amy. They had become really close.

“You’re going to see them soon. It’s not forever. They promised to visit during the spring Di,” Phillip said rolling his eyes. These women and their sensitivity, Phillip was so glad he was born a man.

“Phiwwy?”

Phillip felt a tugging on his pants. He looked down and saw Faith raise her arms to be carried.

“What is it sweetheart?”

“Phiwwy, Mas is my daddy cuz he lub me wight?” Faith asked tugging softly on Phillip’s ear.

“That’s right,” Phillip smiled.

“If Mas is my daddy and you his daddy then you my grampy wight?” Faith asked.

Phillip felt his throat tighten. “I-if you want me to be,”

Faith grinned. “I wan you to be my grampy. I lub you lots and lots! I lub Dinana too. She can be my grammy,”

“We love you too sweetheart,” Phillip said hugging the small girl tightly.

“Grampy? Do you gots to go away?” Faith asked her eyes watering.

Phillip looked at the beautiful little girl with her big doe eyes. “Away? Who said anything about going away? We’re going to cancel our flight and quit our jobs and-”

“Phillip! Are you out of your mind? We can’t cancel our flight and just quit out of the blue! Stop being so sensitive!” Diane said shaking her head at her husband. Men were so impulsive. Diane was glad she was born a woman.

Phillip set Faith down on he feet then kneeled down so they were at eye level. “I promise we’re all going to be together soon. We can’t stay right now, but it won’t be long before we see each other again okay?”

Faith nodded before giving him another hug. “Kay,” Faith ran off to find Jamie.

After another row of hugs and goodbyes, they all left.

Max drove Liz and Faith home that night his thoughts jumbled. Before his parents left, his dad had pulled him to the side and asked him something that could take his life on a completely different turn. Max wasn’t sure what to do though he knew at the end of the day it all depended on what Liz thought. He glanced over at Liz, the moon’s rays illuminated her face and Max didn’t think he’d ever see a more beautiful sight. Max looked through the rearview mirror at his little Faith who was sleeping peacefully with her little thumb in her mouth.

Max parked the car in front of the Crashdown and turned to unbuckle Faith. He pulled her into his arms and followed Liz through the back staircase and into her apartment. Max was glad that Maria had decided to stay with Michael tonight so he could talk to Liz in private without interruptions. He carried Faith to her room and laid her down on her pink bed, covering her up with her blanket and kissing her goodnight. When he walked out to the living room, Liz was sitting on the couch her legs curled under her while she waited for him.

“It’s been a long day,” Liz murmured as she cuddled up to Max when he sat.

“Yeah,” Max said pulling her close.

Max and Liz sat in silence, enjoying each other’s presence. Liz looked up at Max seeing that he was once again lost in thought. She had noticed him in the car on their way to her house.

“A penny for your thoughts,” Liz said her voice soft.

Max sighed and tightened his arms around her. “My dad asked me something today,”

“What?”

“He asked me to quit my job and go work for him…in Connecticut,” Max said looking down at her to see her reaction.

Her eyes widened. “Are you-are you going to?”

Max caressed her cheek. “Isabel, Michael, and I moved out here to find out about our past and we found everything we could ever hope to find. Now…maybe it would be best for us to move back. There are a lot more opportunities for us in Connecticut, Liz. It’ll be great…unless you don’t like the idea. What do you think? ”

Liz looked away from him, trying her hardest to hold back her tears. She knew this day would come. The day Max realized that he was being held back, that she and Faith were keeping him from a much better life. He was right though. Connecticut held so much better opportunities than Roswell did. Michael had a degree in culinary arts. He shouldn’t be working at a diner flipping burgers. Isabel should be working at some huge fashion industry and Max…Max should be doing something he loved. Not working at some two-bit law firm where all he did was paperwork. Liz felt like her heart was breaking, but she would never hold him back. She would miss him. God, she would miss him, but she loved him enough to know he deserved more than Roswell…more than her.

Taking a deep breath, she pasted a smile on her face. “I think, I think Connecticut is a great idea. You’re right. The opportunities would be endless. H-how soon do you think you’ll want to leave?”

“You really like the idea?” Max said smiling.

Liz felt her eyes water. He looked so happy at the thought of leaving. “If it’s what makes you happy,”

“I don’t really know how long it’s going to take. I still have to talk to Michael and Isabel about it. They’d need to talk to Maria and Kyle too,”

Maria and Kyle?

“If Maria decides to stay then I’m sure Michael would want to stay too and help her with the restaurant. Kyle has his auto business here so I don’t know if he’d want to come out there either. Isabel would have to decide whether she’d want to stay with Kyle or leave. That’s not even mentioning how Jim and Amy will feel and what they’d want to do. You know, come to think of it, we only have about six months before the start of the new year of school. We’d have to move before then to get things settled and set up. Faith is set to start kindergarten soon isn’t she? Mom teaches at Sunnyvale Elementary, she may be able to help us enroll her.” Max said, already planning the calls he needed to make.

“En-enroll? Max, what are you talking about?” Liz asked her heart starting to beat fast.

Max frowned. “School. You do want Faith to start school don’t you?”

“Well, yes, but Max, why would Faith need to be enrolled in a school in Connecticut when we live in Roswell?” Liz asked.

Max looked at Liz confused. Had he misheard her? He could’ve sworn she said moving to Connecticut was a great idea. Was she having second thoughts?

“Y-you said moving to Connecticut was a great idea. Liz, if you don’t want to move we don’t have to. I want to be wherever you and Faith are. If you want to stay in Roswell then that’s where we’ll stay.” Max said reassuringly.

“You want us to…but, but I thought…” Liz stammered.

Max looked at her for a bit before it finally dawned on him. “You thought I was going to leave you behind?”

Liz bit her lip. “Well, I…”

Max chuckled before lifting Liz up onto his lap. “Oh, Kitten. How many times am I going to tell you that you’re it for me? You’re my soul Liz…how can anyone live without their soul?”

Liz felt the tears slide down her face. “Max.”

Max captured her lips and kissed them gently. Liz moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. When Max felt Liz’s breasts press up against him he couldn’t hold back the groan that escaped. Tightening his arms around her body, Max lifted Liz up into his arms and walked to her bedroom without breaking the kiss.

Laying Liz down gently on her bed, Max hovered above her kissing his way from her lips to the sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder. He kissed and sucked on the spot until Liz was moaning and writhing beneath him. Max looked up into Liz’s glazed eyes and slid his hands down her body to grab the hem of her shirt and lift it over her head. He stared at her breasts; able to see her hard nipples through the cotton he couldn’t stop himself from capturing the hard nub through her bra and sucking gently.

“Oh, Max,” Liz whispered, arching her back.

Max alternated between both her breasts for a bit before finally removing her bra. When his mouth touched her nipple without the protection of the bra, Liz almost climaxed right then and there. Liz’s nipples where already sensitive from Max’s previous ministrations and feeling him suck harder and nip them softly almost sent her over the edge. After he had had his fill of her, Max unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off her legs along with her cotton panties.

Max situated himself between her legs and slid his hands up and down her thighs while he stared at her wet mound. Liz felt her body heat up at his lust filled gaze, but she resisted the urge to close her legs and cover herself. When Max’s hand moved between her thighs and touched her slit, Liz gasped arching her hips slightly. She watched in fascination as Max lifted his glistening fingers to his mouth and sucked them.

“Taste so good Kitten, like honey. Did I do this baby? Did I make you all wet?” Max murmured.

Liz felt her breath accelerate at his words. Max had never spoken to her like this before, but she couldn’t deny it was making her hotter. Liz bit her lip and nodded slowly.

“Open up for me Kitten. Let me see it. Let me taste more of that honey baby.” Max said.

Liz did as he asked and was soon moaning as Max licked and sucked on her. When Max stuck one finger then another inside her and started to thrust in and out Liz cried out feeling her stomach tighten as she got closer to her orgasm.

“Come on baby. Let go for me. Come on my fingers baby.” Max said looking up at Liz.

At his words Liz fell over the edge and shuddered as she came. Before she came down from her high Max had removed his clothes and thrust inside her in one smooth move. Liz screamed in pleasure as her orgasm was lengthened by his thrust.

Max moved inside her in long hard strokes that had Liz scratching her nails down his back. Max hissed at the feeling of pain, but started to thrust faster inside her.

“Do it again baby, just one more time on my cock. Come on my cock sweetheart.” Max panted.

When Max reached down and rubbed Liz’s clit in fast circles Liz cried out once again as she came. Max shouted as he came after her.

Panting Max snuggled his face against Liz’s neck kissing and licking at her salty skin. Liz ran her hands through his short hair panting as well.

“I love you Max,” Liz said softly.

“Love you too baby,” Max answered.
At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that it's happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) Ch 41 01-15-10

Post by Evansgurl01 »

AN: Thank you so much for the fb. Here is the next chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter 42

“What is it you wanted to talk about Maxwell?” Michael asked. Max had asked them all to meet up at Liz and Maria’s to talk about something important.

Max sat with Liz on the couch looking at all the curious faces of his friends and family. It had been over a week since his father’s suggestion and his talk with Liz. Liz had readily agreed about moving wanting Faith to be brought up in a place where she wasn’t talked about. Liz knew that Faith had really enjoyed Connecticut and she would be overjoyed when she found out she’d be going to school with Jamie. Max had yet to call his father, he wanted to know who was going and who was staying before he told his parent’s the news.

“Last week,” Max began. “Before mom and dad left, dad asked me what I thought about moving to Connecticut and working for him at his law firm. I talked to Liz about it and she thought it would be great to move there. Faith can go to school with mom and she’d have Jamie to play with.”

Max stopped to let them take in the news. They all seemed to be too stunned to say anything.

“You’re moving back?” Isabel asked.

“Well, dad honestly wants us all back. He told me mom misses us and wouldn’t be apposed to having us all in Connecticut. I know you Maria have the Crash, and you Kyle have the auto shop. I’d understand if you guys want to stay. Michael and Isabel, you guys are old enough to make your own decisions.”

“Momma!” Faith’s little voice was heard from her room.

Liz got up and headed to her daughter’s room.

“When would you guys be leaving?” Isabel asked her voice wavering a bit. If she and Michael didn’t go then they’d be separated. It would be the first time they wouldn’t be together.

“Well, the new school year starts in less than six months. We’d have to move before then to get settled in, get Faith enrolled and all that,” Max answered.

“Oh,” Isabel nodded looking away from him.

Liz came back holding Faith and the not so plush, not so green alien in her arms. Spotting everyone in the living room, Faith wriggled out of her mother’s arms and walked over to Michael. Michael lifted the little girl onto his lap. He watched her as she played with the ring on his thumb and felt his heart skip a beat. He couldn’t imagine waking up and not being able to play with his little squirt. Who would he watch cartoons with?

“Do we have to give you an answer right now?” Michael asked never looking away from Faith.

“No, of course not. We’re not leaving for another four months.” Max answered.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The weeks seemed to fly by and four months turned into two months. Michael felt like he was running out of time. Staring out of the small window in the kitchen of the Crash he watched Maria laugh at something Liz said. His blondie’s smile was gorgeous. He watched her a bit longer and knew what his answer was. As much as he would miss Faith, Max, Liz, and his parents he could live without seeing them everyday. He could never live without seeing Maria. Nodding to himself for finally making a decision, Michael turned to the set of burgers on the grill.

Maria watched the play of emotions on her boyfriend’s face. They still hadn’t talked about what Max had said two months ago. Whenever Maria tried to bring it up he’d close off and change the subject. Though he never said it, Maria knew that Michael wanted to go to Connecticut. She knew he missed his parents and would miss Max, Faith, and Liz. He’d miss Faith most of all. Since Max’s talk, Michael had been spending almost all his time at Liz and her apartment and Maria knew it was to be near Faith as much as he could. Faith didn’t mind at all, she loved being with her Mikey.

“Maria? Hello?” Liz said waving her hand over Maria’s face.

Maria turned to Liz. “Sorry, what?”

“Why don’t you go talk to him Ria? Tell him what you’re decision is about the move.” Liz said to her best friend.

Maria nodded walking towards the backdoor. She was hoping to find Michael still at the grill, but he wasn’t there. Frowning she walked up to her apartment and saw her mother standing at the doorway to the living room with tears in her eyes. Spotting Maria she pressed her finger to her lips and motioned for Maria to come look. Maria had to hold back her own tears. Michael was sitting on the couch with Faith on his lap; though it was beautiful to see them together it was the words that made her tearful.

“…so even if we might not see each other everyday doesn’t mean I’m not going to be thinking about you all the time. You’re my little squirt and I promise to call you every morning during Spongebob Squarepants so we can watch it together.” Michael said holding Faith tightly.

“Why we no see each udder no more Mikey?” Faith said her bottom lip quivering.

“Remember how mommy and daddy said that you were going to live near grammy and grampy? Well, I still have some grown up stuff that I have to do here with aunty Ria. I’m going to go visit as much as I can squirt.” Michael said his eyes glistening. He refused to cry.

Faith nodded wrapping her arms as much as she could around Michael. After a moment of silence Faith looked up at Michael.

“Mikey?”

“Hmm?” Michael said rubbing Faith’s back.

“You lub me?”

“More than you know squirt.” Michael said running his hand through her soft curls.

“Cuz you my uncal Mikey wight?”

A small tear slipped though Michael tried his hardest to keep them at bay. “Yeah squirt. Cuz I’m your Uncle Mikey.”

“I mish you.” Faith said after a while.

“I’ll miss you too.”

Maria looked at her mother before they both walked downstairs to the restaurant to give them alone time.

“He doesn’t know you’ve decided to go to Connecticut yet?” Amy asked her daughter.

Maria shook her head wiping her eyes. “No, not yet. I’ve been meaning to tell him but he doesn’t let me. I’ll tell him tonight over dinner.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Kitten, why aren’t you eating?” Max asked taking a bite of his sandwich.

Liz swallowed hard feeling a bit queasy. When he picked up her sandwich and offered it to her the smell of the onions and mustard made bile rise in her throat. Unable to take it anymore Liz got up and ran straight to the bathroom. She was lucky to have reached the toilet when she spilled all the contents of her stomach. Liz sat next to the toilet seat exhausted. She really needed to make an appointment to see a doctor. She’d been feeling dizzy and throwing up for a while now. Sighing Liz slowly got up and washed her mouth out in the sink.

“Baby are you okay?” Max asked coming into the bathroom.

Liz smiled tiredly at Max. “Yeah, just have a stomach flu. The smell of the sandwich made me sick.”

“Do you need to go to the doctor? I’ll get out of work early and take you.” Max said coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Liz leaned back against Max content to be in his arms. “No, it’s fine. I’m going to make an appointment.”

Max bent down and nuzzled her neck. “I’ve gotta get back to work.”

Liz turned her head and pressed her lips against his. “Kay. I’ll see you later.”

Max tangled his hand in her hair and gave her a proper kiss.

“Michael and Maria are going out tonight and Isabel practically lives at Kyle’s house so do you want to have a sleepover? We can watch scary movies and braid each other’s hair,” Max said grinning.

Liz smiled. “Sure that sounds like a great idea. I’ll let Faith deal with your hair though. She might just make you as pretty as she did Isabel,”

Max laughed. “Give Faith a kiss for me,” Max said kissing her once more before leaving.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Baby I was thinking,” Kyle began.

“Oh, no, you know what happens when you do that,” Isabel said grinning.

Kyle glared her though she could see he was trying not to smile. “Anyway, do you think that I could do some franchising?”

“Franchising? What do you mean?” Isabel asked.

“What do you think of me opening up another auto shop? This one has been doing really well and words getting around about our services. Remember that newspaper article they wrote about us? And I sort of need a PR person…what do you think? Do you want to be you boyfriends PR rep?”

Isabel smiled widely. “I think that’s a great idea! I’d love to!”

“Great! I’ve already bought the property. I’ve got people working on it as we speak.” Kyle said grinning.

“That’s wonderful. When do you think it’ll be ready? We’ve got so much to do,” Isabel said already planning in her head.

“About a month and a half should do it,” Kyle said his eyes twinkling.

“Can I go see it? How far is it from here?” Isabel asked the excitement clear in her voice.

“Not far,” Kyle said grinning. “ It’s just in Connecticut,”

Isabel’s eyes widened. “C-Connecticut? We’re going with them?”

Kyle nodded.

Isabel laughed loudly before launching herself at Kyle and kissing him soundly on the mouth. “I love you,”

Kyle grinned. “I know.”

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) Ch 42 01-17-10

Post by Evansgurl01 »

AN: Well, here's another part. I'm having such a good time writing this. I forgot how much I loved the Roswell characters. Thank you all for the fb. It makes me feel good knowing you guys are still enjoying the story.

*~*~*~*~~*~

Chapter 43

*~*~*~*~*~~*

“Michael?” Maria finally spoke after about twenty minutes of silence.

They started dinner almost half an hour ago. Maria opened and closed her mouth to tell Michael her news but didn’t know how to say it.

“Yeah?” Michael asked reaching over and grabbing the Tabasco sauce on the table.

“Have you thought about Connecticut?” Maria asked.

Michael looked at her before staring down at his food. Maria thought he would change the subject as usual but instead he spoke.

“Yeah, I’ve thought about it,” Michael answered.

After five minutes of silence Maria raised her eyebrow. “And?”

“I want to stay in Roswell,” Michael finished.

“You, what?” Maria asked surprised. She was so sure he wanted to go to Connecticut.

“I want to stay in Roswell. I wanna be wherever you are,” Michael elaborated.

Maria nodded. “Well, I want to be in Connecticut,”

Michael looked up from his food startled. “What?”

Maria grinned. “I talked to mom about giving her and dad the Crash back and she said that they’d buy it from Liz and I. I’ve saved up some money plus what my mom and dad is going to give me. We can find an apartment near your mom’s house…if you want to that is,”

Michael looked stunned for a bit before nodding slowly. “Yeah, yeah I want to,”

Maria smiled. “Good. I’ve never been apart from Liz and I don’t plan to begin now. We’ve been together through everything. And besides Faith can’t be too far from her aunty Ria…and uncle Mikey.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Oh that’s wonderful honey! I’m so excited! The whole family together again,” Diane gushed.

Max laughed. “Yeah mom. Faith is really excited about going, she can’t wait to see Jamie again,”

“I bet she can’t. I won’t tell Jamie, when Faith arrives it’ll be a nice little surprise. Oh, I’m going to clean up the house and fix up your rooms for when you arrive,” Diane said happily.

Max sighed. “Mom, don’t go to too much trouble. You know I’m already looking at apartments and I’m sure Michael and Maria are as well. I haven’t spoken to Kyle about it yet but I know he and Izzy are going to want to find a place of their own,”

“Oh pish tosh honey. There is absolutely no rush for you kids to find apartments so fast. There is more than enough room in this house for all of you. Now I’m going to get started on fixing this house up. Oh, I’m going to have such a surprise for Faith…hmm, I should really get started now it may take some time, Phillip would probably want to-”

“Mom,” Max said cutting off his mother’s rambling. “I’ll talk to you later. I’ll call dad tonight and let him know when we’re going to be arriving,”

“Sure thing sweetheart! I’ll speak to you tonight.” Diane said sounding beside herself.

Max shook his head chuckling to himself. His mother was something else. Looking at his watch Max headed to the shower. Liz’s appointment was in an hour and he promised to take her. His poor kitten, apparently last week wasn’t the first time she had thrown up and it wasn’t any better this week. He hoped the doctor gives her something for her stomach virus.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Momma I wanna go wif you,” Faith said as Liz put on her jacket. Max was already in front of the Crash.

“Honey, don’t you want to help aunty Ria and uncle Mikey pack up? We’re going to move in just two months sweetling and there is still a lot of stuff to do,” Liz said smiling.

Faith sighed. “Alwight I help dem,”

Liz grinned. “Alright. I’ll only be gone a couple of hours munchkin. Mommy’s got to get something for her tummy virus,”

Faith nodded. “Momma can we go to park wif daddy and Lanien afta you gets somefin fo you tummy viwus?”

“Sure thing munchkin,” Liz said bending down to give Faith a big kiss. “Ria, I’m heading out!” Liz called.

“Okay!” Maria called back from somewhere in the apartment.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Elizabeth Parker,” a nurse with a clipboard called.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Max asked.

Liz nodded. “Yeah,”

Max took her hand and they both were led to a room to wait for the doctor. It wasn’t long before a smiling man holding a clipboard entered the room.

“Elizabeth? Hi, I’m Dr. White. What brings you here today?” he asked taking a seat and pulling out a pen to write with.

Liz smiled. “Well, I’ve been feeling a little off lately. I’ve been dizzy and throwing up. I think I may have a stomach virus or something,”

Dr. White nodded. “When did these symptoms begin?”

Liz bit her lip. “Um…about a month ago. Maybe a little more, I’m not too sure,” Liz felt Max squeeze her hand.

“Are you sexually active?” Dr. White asked as he jotted down notes.

Liz’s face turned a light shade of red. “Yes,”

“When was your last period?”

“About three months ago I think. I have an irregular period,” Liz answered.

Dr. White smiled. “Alright, do you want to sit on the table for me?”

Liz nodded.

After a set of breath in and outs and coughing, the doctor took out some blood.

“Here you go,” Dr. White said handing Liz a small plastic container. “The bathroom is over there,”

Liz walked to the bathroom and proceeded to pee in the plastic cup. Closing it tight and washing her hands Liz came out and gave it to the doctor.

“I’ll be right back,” Dr. White smiled before leaving them alone in the room.

“Baby, you’ve been feeling sick for over a month?” Max said turning to Liz.

“I thought it was just something I ate the first time. Then when it continued I figured it was a stomach virus and I took some medicine and I felt better. Then it started up again,”

“Why didn’t you tell me something sooner? We would’ve been here as soon as this began,” Max said hurt that she hadn’t confided in him.

Liz walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. “I’m sorry. I didn’t want to worry you,”

“Kitten it’s my job to worry. I don’t want anything to ever happen to you,” Max said sliding his hands up and down her back.

“Well, we’re here now. The doctor will give me some medicine for this and everything will be fine.” Liz smiled up at him.

They were waiting for about fifteen minutes when the doctor returned.

“Well, Elizabeth I’ve got good news. You do not have a stomach virus,” Dr. White said smiling.

Liz frowned. “Really? I mean that’s great it’s just, what about my symptoms?”

Dr. White grinned. “Well, the little one growing inside you can be to blame for those. Congratulations Liz you’re two months pregnant,”

Liz’s eyes widened, “P-pregnant? Oh my God,”

“You mean she’s--that we’re having--that in nine months there will be--” Max, stammered shocked.

Dr. White smiled kindly, “Yes, I’ve written you down a prescription for some pre-natal vitamins and another prescription for something to help with the morning sickness. I’ll see you here in two months for your check up,”

Liz took the prescription slowly still in a sort of daze. “Morning sickness. Not a stomach virus,”

Dr. White chuckled. “No, not a stomach virus.”

Liz nodded slowly. “Right. I’ll um, I’ll see you in two months. Come on Max,”

Dr. White watched Elizabeth grab the shocked young man’s hand and walk out the door. He chuckled once again before following them out and continuing on to his next patient.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Once Max stepped out of the clinic with Liz he seemed to snap out of his shock. Pregnant. His Liz was pregnant. Laughing Max turned and picked Liz up in the air twirling her around. Liz seemed to have snapped out of it as well when Max picked her up and couldn’t stop the smile that graced her face. Max let Liz slide down his body before taking her lips in a passionate kiss. Liz let out a small moan and wrapped her arms around Max’s neck.

“Pregnant kitten,” Max said softly pulling back. “We’re gonna have a baby,”

“Aren’t you afraid?” Liz shook her head tears welling up on her eyes. “I-I almost killed Faith I didn’t take care of her. What if-What if something happens?”

Max bent down and kissed her lips softly. “Nothing is going to happen. You’re a wonderful mother to Faith and you’ll be just as wonderful to this baby as well. We can do this kitten,”

Seeing the happiness and trust in Max’s eyes made Liz smile. “You’re right. We can-we can do this. A baby…we’re going to have another baby.”

Max grinned. “Wait till everyone hears,”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Max and Liz arrived at her apartment they were glad to see Kyle’s mustang parked outside, which meant everyone was there. When they got upstairs Alien came running at them jumping up on Max and almost toppling him over. The dog was huge. When he turned to do the same to Liz Max quickly grabbed his collar.

“No,” he said strongly. “Can’t jump on Liz anymore Alien,”

Liz watched the dog calm down before softly licking her hand. She swore since Max told her he had healed Alien when he was close to death it was like the dog understood everything Max told him.

“Momma! Daddy!” Faith yelled running up to Liz to be picked up.

Liz quickly complied though she could see Max giving her a worried look. Finally he reached over and carried Faith into his arms kissing her all over. “You’ve got to be careful with mommy from now on princess,”

“Wos wong daddy?”

“Mommy and I have got some good news,” Max said to Faith.

He grabbed Liz’s hand and led her to the living room where everyone was seated. There were boxes everywhere from things they’d already packed but there was still a lot to go. Max sat Liz down on the couch wanting her to be comfortable.

“How was your doctors appointment? Did they give you medicine for your stomach virus?” Maria asked.

Liz looked up at Max then over at Maria. “Well, the did give me something, but it wasn’t medicine for a stomach virus,”

Maria frowned. “What did they give you?”

Biting her lip, Liz looked around the room at her friends and family. “Pre-natal vitamins,”

Everyone stared at her for a minute before Isabel and Maria screamed. “OH MY GOD!”

Both women squealed running towards Liz to hug her. Before they reached her Max stood in front of them. “Careful,”

Knowing it was probably not good for the baby Isabel and Maria lunged at Max before jumping up and down in circles. Faith who didn’t understand what was happening, but seeing how happy her aunties were starting hopping up and down in Max’s arms clapping loudly.

“What the hell is going on?” Michael asked Kyle staring at the women as if they’d gone crazy.

Kyle shrugged. “No idea, but I’m pretty sure something squeal worthy just happened,”

Both men shrugged before getting up running over to their women and jumping up and down as well.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! This is soo great!” Kyle said in a girly voice as he and Michael ran around the women.

“I know! Can you believe it?” Michael said also in a girly voice clapping his hands flamboyantly.

Alien ran around all of them trying wagging his tail excitedly.

Isabel and Maria stopped hopping up and down to look at their boyfriends. Kyle and Michael didn’t seem to notice as they started booty bumping each other with their backs to the girls. Finally turning around they spotted Isabel and Maria with their hands on their hips.

“What? Are we done? We were about to do the robot,” Kyle said dejectedly.

“Do you guys have any idea what’s going on?” Isabel asked.

Michael and Kyle looked at each other then at the girls. “Nope,” they answered.

Maria sighed before looking at Max. “See what we’ve got to deal with?”

Max chuckled. “Guys, pre-natal vitamins are given to women who are pregnant,”

Michael frowned, “Then why is Liz taking them?”

Maria rolled her eyes. “Take a wild guess Michael,”

“Wait, you mean…you mean you’re pregnant?” Kyle asked Liz stunned.

Liz smiled, “Yes. Two months pregnant actually,”

“Pregnant?” Michael asked equally as stunned. “As in pregnant, pregnant? Like there’s going to be a baby in nine months pregnant? As in, a mini human is in your body pregnant? As in what happens if you have unprotected sex pregnant? As in late night cravings, morning sickness, mood swings pregnant? As in-”

“YES Michael! YES she’s THAT pregnant!” Maria said irritated.

“Wow,” Michael said staring at Liz with wide eyes.

“Momma wos pwegnan?” Faith asked curiously.

Max walked over to Liz and sat Faith carefully on her lap. Liz held Faith running her hands through her brown curls. “Pregnant means that mommy is going to have another baby. In a couple of months you’re going to have a new little brother or sister,”

“I gonna have a bwother or sistew?” Faith said happily.

“That’s right princess,” Max, said sitting down next to Liz.

“YAY!” Faith yelled clapping.

“Oh! Let’s go to the bookshop and get some books on baby’s and stuff!” Isabel said excited she was going to have another niece or nephew.

“That’s a great idea!” Maria said.

Liz smiled, “Sure,”

The women got ready to leave quickly. Max hugged Liz before kissing her softly on the lips and rubbing her tummy through her jacket. “Be careful baby. Call me when you get out of the bookstore,”

Liz smiled, “Kay.”

Max bent down and gave Faith a hug and kiss goodbye. “Take care of mommy okay princess?”

Faith nodded taking Liz’s hand. “Okay daddy,”

Once the women left Max turned to the guys. “I’ve got to speak to your dad,” he said to Kyle.

“For what?” Kyle asked.

“To ask for Liz’s hand in marriage,” Max answered.