Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) Ch 43 01-18-10 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Alrighty guys I know this is really short and you're probably gonna be mad at me bc of it but at least I've posted something which I think I should get brownie points for. :D Okay well here it is.

Chapter 30

Michael quickly dialed Isabel’s number as soon as he got to the hospital and Liz and Faith were taken to the emergency room. As soon as he got off the phone with them he called the Sheriff’s office leaving him a message with one of the deputies. Now all he had left to do was wait for them to arrive. He paced in the waiting area of the emergency ward unable to sit still. His thoughts were on Max and what he was going to do to that bastard that hurt his friends. It was strange to see his brother in such a state because Max was never the type to take revenge on anyone. That sounded more like something Michael would do. He understood though why Max had to stay, he needed to eliminate the threat on his family. Michael just hoped the hatred Max had for this guy didn’t cloud his judgment and he ended up getting hurt in the process. Michael didn’t think he could handle anyone else getting hurt.

“Michael!” Maria yelled running towards him with everyone else at her heels. “Michael, where are they? What happened?” she asked quickly as soon as she reached him.

Michael looked at his friends and family not sure how to explain to them how he and Max had found Faith and Liz.

“They are um, in the emergency room. The doctors are taking care of them now.” Michael answered.

“Where’s Max, Michael?” Isabel asked not seeing her other brother anywhere.

“He uh, he’s not here.” Michael said looking anywhere but at his sister.

“Michael where’s Max?” Isabel asked again.

Michael looked up meeting his sister’s eyes. Isabel’s eyes widened in understanding when she realized where her brother was.

“He stayed there? Michael you left him all alone in that, in that, PSYCHO'S HOUSE! MICHEAL HOW COULD YOU!” Isabel yelled tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Isabel calm down! Do you want to get kicked out of the hospital?” Michael hissed at her. “I didn’t leave him alone because I wanted to. Max wouldn’t get in the car and Liz and Faith needed a hospital badly. I wasn’t going to start arguing with him while Liz and Faith’s lives hung in the balance.”

“They’re gonna be okay though right?” Amy asked her eyes red from tears. “Michael? They’re gonna be okay?”

Michael didn’t know what to say. He really wished he could give her some kind of reassurance but the state Faith an Liz were in when he drove there wasn’t good.

“It’s gonna be fine mom. They’re tough girls remember?” Kyle said looking at Michael with solemn eyes. “They’re gonna be fine.”

Max stood in the living room of the run down house clenching and unclenching his fists. He couldn’t wait until the bastard walked in through the door. He was going to be in for a big surprise when he realized Max was waiting for him instead of Liz and Faith. Max couldn’t even think about his girls right now. He knew if he did he was going to blow up the piece of shit shack the loser called a home.

Max didn’t know how long he stayed there pacing but when he finally heard the door to the kitchen open he stopped. The electric currents of energy were still running over his arms and body. He needed to release all the energy he had locked up inside him and Max knew exactly on who he was going to release it. The bastard had the audacity to come in to the house whistling a cheery tune. Max stood still much like a lion would when he spotted his pray. He watched as Doug put down a bag of greasy food on top of the messy table.

Max knew exactly when Doug realized he was there because the whistle died in his throat and he froze. Doug turned his head slowly his hazel eyes meeting Max’s normally honey eyes now black with anger. Max clenched his fists feeling his power surge at the sight of the man that hurt his family. Max didn’t know if it was the blue electric currents or the obvious power coming from him that scared Doug but the other man’s eyes widened in fear.

“What-?”

“Shut up.” Max snarled in anger, “Do you have any idea,” Max started walking towards him slowly. “How much I’m going to enjoy killing you?”

Doug looked at Max’s hands and noticing he wasn’t armed gained a little more courage. All he needed was to get to his gun on the kitchen counter without the fucker’s knowledge. “Kill me? You’re here to kill me are you?” Doug said edging slowly backwards until his back hit the counter softly.

“Eventually. Not before I make you feel every ounce of pain you inflicted on my girls though.” Max said casually as if they were discussing the weather. He continued towards Doug until the barrel of the gun Doug held up stopped him.

Doug managed to get courage out of having a weapon because he stood straighter. “Why? Because I took your slut? Well she was mine first! I was the first to feel her lips on mine…to hear her cries…to spill her blood…” Doug’s eyes widened insanely as he seemed to go in some sort of trance. “She screamed so loud. I could barely contain myself from taking her you know…but I was patient. I had to wait for her to die before I took her completely. She’d be mine even in death.”

Max felt his anger flare so brightly at Doug’s words that it was a miracle he didn’t self-combust. Lifting his hand in front of him Max aimed for the weapon in Doug’s hand, before Doug could pull the trigger Max sent a blast of energy towards him destroying the gun completely.

Doug stared at Max in shock but before he could register what happened he felt a force take him by the throat and felt the pain on his back as he hit the far wall. He grabbed at his throat frantically trying to release the hold so he could once again take air into his lungs. A blinding pain slashed at his arms making him drop them limply at his sides. His mouth opened to scream but he the hold on his throat still hadn’t lifted.

Max walked slowly towards Doug his eyes black. “What’s the matter Doug? That hurt? This is only the beginning. There’ll be nothing left of you once I’m done.” Max let go of Doug’s throat and pinned his hands to the wall.

Only screams of excruciating pain could be heard from the small shack after that.
Last edited by Evansgurl01 on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that it's happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away

-Meredith (Grey's Anatomy)
Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Kay you guys, I'm a little late but I'm here! Wooo! This part is a little longer than the last one. Enjoy!

Chapter 31

Sheriff Valenti read and reread all the files he’d uncovered for the past week on Doug Shellow. To his shock he found out that Doug Shellow wasn’t even the man’s real name. Doug Shellow previously known as Jerry Walker was wanted for rape and murder in Boston. He had changed his appearance, made an entirely new background for himself and moved to Roswell New Mexico. Jerry Walker was a sick manipulative bastard and Jim couldn’t wait to find the guy wherever he was hiding his daughter and granddaughter.

“Sheriff Valenti?” Deputy Hanson called while he knocked urgently on Jim’s office door.

Jim didn’t bother to answer. He had to keep all his focus on Jerry Walker’s files and where the man could possibly be hiding. He had disconnected his phone days ago because the insistent ringing was hurting his ears.

“Sheriff, I got a call from a Michael Evans. The girls were found in small shack just outside of Albuquerque I’ve sent the men out there as soon as I got the call.” Deputy Hanson said through the door.

Jim was off his chair and yanking the door open in seconds. “What!” He cursed out loud when he realized that disconnecting his phone was a stupid idea.

Grabbing his car keys Jim quickly made his way out the door and drove as fast as his car would take him towards Albuquerque.

He knew he’d get there before the other deputies; they were too far from where the shack was located to get there on time. He also knew he needed to get there as soon as possible before Max and Michael took the law into their own hands.

Jim knew he had to hurry when he drove up to the shack and heard hoarse screams coming from inside as if the person was losing his voice. Drawing out his gun Jim quickly made his way towards the door and kicked it open. The sight that greeted him made him stop dead in his tracks.

Jerry Walker was currently pinned to the wall by some invisible force with a knife in his hand. His shirt and pants where stained with blood and Jim could see various wounds on his arms and legs. His hand was shaking violently and he had tears running down his face but that didn’t stop him from taking the knife and plunging it into his leg with a loud scream. Jim watched with wide eyes as he pulled it out again and stabbed it into his arm.

Looking around he noticed Max leaning against the counter with his arms crossed over his chest watching with an air of boredom as Jerry Walker continuously stabbed himself. He didn’t seem to care or notice that Jim had just walked in as he waved his hand and Jerry screamed again as he stabbed himself once more.

“Max! Max!” Jim called but he didn’t seem to be listening. Walking over to him Jim grabbed his arm but quickly removed it as he felt an electric shock sting his hand. “Max listen to me. You can’t do this son. Let him go so he can properly be taken in to the police. Killing him isn’t going to solve anything.”

“Actually, he’s killing himself.” Max said finally acknowledging the Sheriff’s presence.

“Max, you’re better than this. Don’t become a murderer, think of Faith and Liz-”

“DON’T!” Max yelled the currents running along his arms glowed brightly. “That’s exactly why I’m doing this. HE hurt them. My family…my girls. You have no idea how Michael and I found them. You have no idea what this bastard did to them. He deserves this. He deserves worse than this. If my girls die…” shaking his head Max waved his hand and Jerry stabbed himself in the gut crying out hoarsely.

“Max, you should be in the hospital with the rest of the family. You should be with Liz and Faith. They’re going to want you to be there when they wake up. Stop this…revenge only makes things worse in the end. I’ll take care of everything just go be with them. You can take my car while I wait for the others to get here. Max...please.” Jim said.

The plea in the Sheriff’s voice is what made Max finally release his hold on Jerry. The man fell with a hard thumb on the floor unconscious the knife still in his hand. Max looked down at Jerry then over to the Sheriff. Without a word he left the shack hopping into the Sheriff’s car and driving off leaving a cloud of dust in his wake.

As soon as Max arrived at the hospital Isabel threw herself in his arms.

“MAX!” Isabel said holding onto him tightly. “We’ve been so worried.”

Max pulled away from her his face blank. “I’m fine Isabel.” He looked into the pale and tear stained faces of his family and friends afraid to ask but knew he had to. “How’re Liz and Faith?”

“We don’t know yet.” Kyle answered his arms around his mom and sister. “They’re still in the emergency room.”

They waited in the sitting room for what felt like forever though only four hours had passed. Dr. Lector came through the emergency doors and met the frantic family. He remembered them from five years ago when he had to deliver Elizabeth Parker’s little daughter prematurely. She had been the cutest little thing and the strongest girl he’d ever had the pleasure to meet. Seeing her now though, in such a bad state almost brought tears to his eyes. They all quickly got up upon seeing him with hope shining form their eyes. It saddened him that he’d be the one to take that away from them.

“How are they?”

“Are they alright?”

“Tell me their going to be okay.”

Everyone said at once. Dr. Lector gave them a sad almost sympathetic smile.

“Elizabeth and Faith Parker have suffered from blunt force trauma along with dehydration, mal nutrition and physical abuse. Though they are both stable right now it is unfortunate to say they are in a comatose state…and from they’re reports I doubt they’ll ever come out of it.”

Max staggered and fell back against the chair behind him unable to believe his ears, Maria let out a loud sob leaning against Michael who eyes were shiny with unshed tears. Isabel hugged Kyle to her who looked pale while Amy just stared at the doctor in shock. Max knew he should’ve killed the bastard, he would’ve too and enjoyed it if it weren’t for Jim. Nothing could compare to the black hatred Max had for Doug Shellow.

“Can we see them?” Isabel asked; she seemed to be the only one able to speak at the moment.

Dr. Lector nodded. “Even patients in a coma are said to be able to hear and feel the presence of loved ones. It would be good for them.”

Everyone slowly made their way towards where Dr. Lector said Liz and faith were being kept. They all entered the room their eyes automatically moving to the two figures on the bed. Liz was still pale as ever, her wet hair was slicked back from her face and her entire middle was bandaged up along with her arms. One would’ve thought she was dead if it weren’t for the beeping monitor next to her indicating her heart beats. Faith was in no better state though she had no bandages on her. She was tinier than ever in such a big bed.

Maria’s cries got louder the more she stared at her sister and niece in such a state. Amy cried silently leaning against Kyle who just stared at them wordlessly. Isabel let out a small ‘oh my god’ tears also sliding down her cheeks. Max slowly made his way towards Faith’s bed softly touching her small cheek before turning to take a seat next to Liz on her bed. He reached for her hand holding onto it tightly. Michael walked over to Faith’s bed, tentatively reaching out he touched Faith’s tiny hand he didn’t notice the tears running down his cheeks as he looked at her. His short stuff, his little Faith.

“M-Max?” Maria swallowed.

Max turned his head slightly letting her know he was paying attention though he didn’t take his eyes off Liz.

“C-Can you…save them?” she asked softly.

Everyone turned to Max who didn’t answer. He just stared at Liz for a long time before slowly shaking his head.

“Why? Why can’t you? You saved Alien…he was shot and you healed him. Why can’t you for Liz and Faith too?!” Maria cried out.

“Calm down Maria.” Isabel said softly.

“Calm down! Calm down? My sister and my niece are lying almost dead on a hospital bed and you want me to calm down?! Why can’t you Max?!”

Max turned guilt ridden eyes to Maria. “I can’t Maria…the only way for me to save them would be through a connection. I have to look into their eyes…” Max said trailing off.

“So there’s no hope? That’s it?” Maria said shaking her head sadly.

“Pray.” Kyle said finally speaking. “We pray for them to come out of this. They’re strong. I believe in them.”
At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that it's happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Okay I can take a hint you guys. Here's my chapter like i promised. Thanks for the bumps and reviews. love you guys!

Chapter 32

“He hasn’t left since they got here.” Isabel said tearfully.

“We don’t know what to do…he hasn’t eaten properly in days.” Michael said wrapping his arm around his sister.

Diane embraced her two children her cheeks wet from tears. They arrived in Roswell a week after Isabel phoned them that Liz and Faith were found. They had to settle things in Connecticut for a while because they knew this trip would be a long one. Phillip put his arms around his family holding back his own emotions to be strong for them.

Diane pulled away and wiped the tears from her face. “Where are Jim, Amy, Kyle, and Maria?”

“Jim is taking care of the bastard that did this to Liz and Faith. Amy, Kyle and Maria went home to rest for a bit. We’ve been taking turns watching over Max and the girls.” Michael answered.

Phillip just looked wordlessly at his family feeling the most helpless he had ever felt in his life. He was the protector. The person that took care of his family ad kept them safe. He didn’t know how he could possible protect them from this.

Diane let go of her two children and headed for the door where Liz and Faith were being held. She opened the door slowly a small sob escaping her lips when she took a look at her son. Her poor Max. He was sitting in a chair between Liz and Faith holding tightly to both their hands. He would take turns kissing each of their hands softly murmuring words under his breath. Straining to hear what he was saying it broke her heart when she finally realized he was praying. Her son who she knew never really believed in God was praying for him to help his two girls to wake up.

“Max?” Diane whispered walking inside the room.

Max looked up and met his mother’s eyes. “Oh Max.” Diane said quickly reaching him and wrapping her arms around him. Max let go of Liz and Faith’s hands and tightly wrapped his arms around his mother. He couldn’t hold back his pain anymore and cried. He cried hard on his mother’s shoulder like he did when he was a child. Diane ran her hands softly through his hair whispering that everything was going to be okay. She was there now. Exhaustion finally hit Max with a force that knocked him out cold in his mother’s arms. Before Diane could collapse under his weight Phillip was there pushing his son back on the chair and lifting his feet onto a nearby stool.

Phillip turned his eyes to his little Faith and Liz. God if he could just have one hour with the bastard that did this. Diane kissed Liz, Faith, and Max’s forehead before watching Phillip do the same. They both left quietly shutting the door behind them.

“Is he okay?” Isabel asked when her parents came out of the room.

Diane shook her head. “No, but he’s asleep. His body couldn’t take it anymore.”

“Everything’s going to be fine. They’ll get through this. I know. Liz is a strong girl. Faith is too. They’ll get through this.” Phillip said firmly.

*~*~*~*~

Darkness. That’s all that surrounded her. Sometimes she’d hear voices, voices she knew. She heard Mikey once but he couldn’t hear her. She heard her aunty Ria and nana and poppy sometimes too. Issy and Uncal Kyle would speak to her but they all couldn’t hear her either. When her daddy would talk to her that’s when she would scream the most. She needed him to hear her. She was scared. More scared than she had ever been in her entire life. She needed her mommy. She needed her daddy. The monsters came at night when everything was dark and Faith was afraid they would come for her now that she was all alone. Faith cried softly her head in her little hands and her knees curled up to her chest. She was lost. Her family would never find her.

*~*~*~*

Days, turned into weeks. Liz and Faith didn’t seem to be getting any better. The doctor soon suggested moving them into a more permanent home where they could be watched over with more care than the hospital could provide. The Evans and Valentis agreed with the doctor after much debate and moved them to a more permanent place. The family decided to have Christmas in the hospital considering most of the presents were Faith’s anyway. They put some stuffed animals around the room and dressed Liz and Faith in nice Christmas clothes. The bandages on Liz’s body were removed leaving her midsection and arms so full of scars that no smooth skin was left unmarred.

Diane made sure to dress Liz in clothes that covered her. She couldn’t help but feel if Liz woke up she’d want to be in a long sleeved sweater and jeans. Faith was dressed in a sweet red dress with cute little white shoes. Isabel made sure to do her hair on pig tails with red and white bows in them. Diane put Faith’s little green alien next to her knowing she too would like it around if she awoke.

Maria and Isabel decorated their room with Christmas lights and a small Christmas tree. Soft Christmas music was playing in the background while the family prayed for the two girls. Max put a necklace that he bought Liz around her neck with a small angel pendant on it. He bought Faith a Barbie for everyday she’s been in a coma. Everyone tried to have a good time but it was impossible when the person that brought the most joy out in all of them was lying comatose in a bed.

*~*~~*~*~*~*

Faith wondered around in darkness sometimes seeing a faint light but not knowing how to reach it. She knew she had been in darkness for a long time but she couldn’t find her way out. Until one day she saw it. The light and it was close. Faith ran as fast as her little legs could carry her. The closer she got to the light the more she could hear her daddy.

“Don wowwy daddy I comin!” Faith yelled out.

*~*~*~*~

Max sat down on Faith’s bed after everyone had gone home. They had tried to convince him to go home but he didn’t’ want to leave his girls alone on Christmas night. He ran his fingers through her soft curls and lightly touched her cheek.

“I love you princess,” Max whispered. “…When I saw that bast-bad man taking you away…baby I tried to get there as fast as I could….When I heard you call me daddy…god princess my heart melted when you said those words. I wish you’d wake up for me princess. Wake up for daddy.”

Max grabbed Faith’s little hand and brought it to his lips. Her hand fluttered so slightly that if Max hadn’t been holding her hand he would’ve missed it. Max froze and looked down at Faith. Her little face scrunched up a bit then smoothed out.

Max’s heart was beating so hard in his chest Max was afraid it would rip through his body.

“Princess?...Faith?” Max called. “Can you hear me sweety?”

Faith’s eyes closed tightly then she slowly blinked them open. A blur of brown impaired her vision and she felt like she was being squeezed to death. When he pulled away Faith was looking into the tearstained face of her daddy.

“H-hi daddy.” Faith whispered her little voice hoarse from lack of use.

“Hi baby.” Max said blinking the moisture from his eyes so he could look into the face of his little girl.

“I thuwsty daddy.” Faith whispered.

Max quickly got her a glass of cold water and slowly lifted her head to drink. “Is that better princess?”

She tried to nod but her head hurt. Max quickly called in a nurse before getting on his cell phone to call everyone. He turned to Liz in hopes that maybe she had woken up as well but she was in the same state. Well Faith had come out of the coma. Liz would too. She had to.

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) AN 01/06/08

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Okay guys. Here's the part I promised. I hope you like it!

*~*~*~*~~*~
Chapter 33
*~*~*~*~~*~

The Evans and Valentis all crowded into the little room that held Liz and Faith. The women were all in tears and the men though they tried to hide it had glistening eyes. Max had called his family right after calling the nurse into the room. Everyone had quickly driven over not quite believing that Faith had come out of the coma. When they indeed saw the little girl being carefully checked out by the nurse they all took turns giving her kisses and hugs. The nurse told them she would have a doctor in the room in about an hour to check Faith for any permanent damage.

Max couldn’t stop himself from slowly passing his hands over Faith’s head and body healing any type of discomfort she may have felt. When he was satisfied and positive she was okay he explained to his family and friends what happened.

“Daddy?” Faith’s soft voice broke the happy murmurings of her family.

“Yes, baby?”

“Where momma?” she asked looking up at him with wide eyes.

Silence quickly enveloped the room. Everyone looked at Max wondering how he was going to explain to Faith what happened.

“She’s right here Faith.” Max said moving aside so Faith could see Liz.

“She sweepin?” Faith asked curiously.

Everyone in the room couldn’t hold back the tears in their eyes. How could they possibly explain to a five year old that her mother was in a coma and by the looks of it would never come out of it?

“Mommy….well mommy is sleeping, but she’s in a-”

“Mommy is like sleeping beauty sweetie.” Diane interrupted. “You know how sleeping beauty is in a deep sleep and she can’t wake up until the prince kisses her?”

Faith nodded slowly holding onto her green alien tightly.

“So mommy is going to be sleeping a lot until he comes okay?” Diana smiled sadly.

Faith stared at Diane for a while before she looked over at her daddy. “Kiss hew daddy.”

Diane’s eyes widened and she looked apologetically at Max. She didn’t think Faith would ask him to do that.

“Baby…this might not-”

“Momma lub you. If you kiss hew she wake up.” Faith said as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

Max stared at his little girl then over at Liz. Slowly making his way to the side of her bed he leaned over it. Max stared into Liz’s soft face thinking she never looked more beautiful. Slowly he bent his head until their lips were inches apart.

“I love you Liz.” He whispered before touching his lips to hers.

He kissed her softly lightly nibbling her lips before standing straight. Everyone stared on bated breath at Liz and Max. After a few minutes of nothing everyone’s slight hope went away.

“Why she no wake up?” Faith asked. “You kiss hew and she sweepin.”

“Faith, baby….your mommy isn’t well. She’s…sick.” Maria said softly.

Faith’s eyes filled with tears. “I want my momma! Wake hew up!” Faith cried staring at them all.

“Please don’t cry sweetie. Your mommy will be okay.” Amy said trying in vain to sooth the little girl.

“NO! I WANT MY MOMMA NOW!” Faith yelled crying.

Max held back his own set of tears and sat next to Faith. He wished he could cradle her in his arms but the doctors had yet to come and see if she was completely well. He gently brushed her curly brown hair back. Faith looked at him her little eyes filled with despair for her mommy. She turned and wrapped her arms as best she could around his waist.

“Daddy I wan my momma.” She whispered over and over again.

Max nodded holding back his emotion. “I know baby. I know.”

Faith soon cried herself to sleep. The doctor came in ten minutes later to give her a thorough check up. He was surprised and happy to tell the anxious family that Faith was healthy and would soon be able to go home.

“So if Faith came out of this than Liz is going to also right?” Kyle asked the doctor excitedly.

The doctor didn’t want to get their hopes up to much but nodded. “It could be a possibility. We also need take into account that Elizabeth received a lot more abuse than Faith. All we can do is wait.” The doctor said before departing.

“She’ll be okay. I know she will.” Kyle said confidently.

*~*~*~~*~*~*

Weeks passed and Liz was still in bed with no sign of change. Faith to the Valentis surprise didn’t want to be separated from Max. They thought she’d want to come back home with them but she refused to let go of Max. Max didn’t mind at all to have her in his house. He made sure to take her everyday to the home where Liz was staying.

“Hi momma.” Faith greeted softly. She was sitting in a chair on Max’s lap by Liz’s bed. Deciding she needed to be closer Faith climbed onto the bed and sat next to Liz. “I gots sonthing to hewp wif you boo boos.” Faith said pulling out ten Spongebob Squarepants bandages.

She carefully placed them all over Liz’s arms and neck. “Now you gets all bewwer so me an daddy can take you home wif us. Wight daddy?” Faith asked looking over at Max.

Max couldn’t speak. He nodded smiling at his little girl’s sweet attempts to make Liz better.

“Daddy gots me a lot of dollies momma. We can pway wif dem when you come home wif us. I bring you gween lanien so you wont be scawed. Daddy said I not apposed to bwing da oder Lanien cause doggies not apposed to come to places wif sick peoples.” Faith said brushing her mommy’s soft hair.

Max watched Faith talk to Liz for hours before finally telling her they had to head back home. Faith nodded lifting her hands to be picked up. She lay her head on Max’s shoulder never taking her eyes off her mommy.

“We gonna come back momma. Don wowwy. I no leabe you alone.” Faith said as Max bent down gave Liz a kiss. Faith did the same and both softly left the room.

If they had stayed a little longer they would have seen Liz’s finger twitch slightly at Faith’s parting words.

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) Ch. 33 01/07/08

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Hey you guys!! Now I have another part here. I know its been a while but I just started classes and trying to juggle my job and school isn't easy. Its not a very long part but I'm getting there. Love ya!

*~*~*~*~~**~*~*

Chapter 34

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

She couldn’t go back. Not when Doug was waiting for her. Liz wandered around in darkness knowing if she went back she’d find her daughter dead and Doug Shellow’s ugly face staring back at her. It had been a while Liz knew but she refused to leave the calm that the darkness brought her. She ignored the voices she sometimes heard of her loved ones knowing they were just a figment of her imagination. It was easy at first to ignore the voices that she heard she knew she was alone with Faith in that mad man’s house. Lately though, lately it was getting harder and harder to ignore them when she heard Faith’s sweet voice above the others. She’d hear her calling for her and sometimes found herself trying to follow her daughter’s soft voice. Sometimes she’d see a small speck of light beckoning her but she always walked away from it, deeper into the darkness with no pain, no images of her little Faith lying on the floor, and no Doug Shellow.

*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*

“NO MOMMA!!!” Faith’s little voice screamed.

Max woke up with a start and sat up quickly when he heard Faith screaming. He looked over to the other side of the bed and saw her struggling in her sleep trying as hard as she could to escape her nightmare.

“DADDY!!” Faith yelled her little cheeks wet from tears.

Max quickly lifted her into his arms where she struggled even harder. “NO! DADDY!”

“It’s me baby, its daddy.” Max said stroking her hair and shaking her gently to wake her up.

Faith’s big brown eyes opened up slowly. She shook terribly in his arms her little face burying itself in his chest.

“Daddy I scawed. Da man is gonna come daddy.” Faith whispered.

Max knew she was speaking about Jerry Walker. It was becoming a frequent thing her nightmares. Whenever he asked her about them she always said the man had her and she was scared. No matter how hard he tried to explain to her the man wasn’t going to ever come after her again it didn’t stop her nightmares from coming.

“Shh princess. The man isn’t going to come. He’s gone baby. Daddy made sure of it. I’m here baby nothing is ever going to happen to you.” Max said softly rocking her in his arms.

Faith hiccupped and he watched as she stuck her little thumb in her mouth. Her trembling had stopped and Max knew she’d be asleep soon. Max ran his fingers through Faith’s hair before pressing his hand to her temple. When her drowsy eyes met his Max’s hand began to glow. Soon Faith was sleeping soundly again. Max laid her down next to him once again before laying down himself. He stroked her cheek softly watching her sleep for a awhile. Max knew this would be the last time Faith had a nightmare. He made sure of it. Faith would no longer know or remember Doug Shellow aka Jerry Walker. All she knew was that her mommy was sick and would be in the hospital for a while.

Max turned to stare at the ceiling. God how he wished Liz was there next to him too. It had been weeks already since Faith had woken up and Liz was still in the same state. He wondered if she would ever come out of the coma she was in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There it was again…her daughter’s sweet voice. Liz wandered around listening intently the murmurs of her friends and daughter. If she closed her eyes and concentrated with all her might she could distinctly hear Max and Faith together. Oh Max. Whenever she thought about him, about Faith and how happy they were together it made her want to fight. Fight against the darkness and follow their voices. She almost did once. She had heard them, Max and Faith together. Their voices where distorted, as if she were hearing a badly tuned radio. Faith had been speaking about how they would play with her dolls. Hoe she would go home with her and Max. Liz couldn’t stop herself from following her daughter’s voice. The usual speck of light had expanded to a nice size hole. Liz stared at it for a while afraid if she followed the light she’d be back in the basement with Doug. Then she heard Faith say she’d be back that she’d never leave Liz alone and Liz couldn’t stop herself from reaching out to her. She’d had her hand through the light but Faith’s voice had stopped. Once again Liz was in silence and she quickly pulled her hand back. She couldn’t take the risk of it being all in her head and Faith and Max’s voices was a figment of her imagination. She’d wait. Just a little longer until she was sure it was them before going towards the light again.

*~*~~*~*~~*

“Oh that would be wonderful Tammy. I think she’d really like that…oh of course, no problem. I love you to Tam. Bye.” Diane hung up the phone.

Two strong arms wrapped around her and Diane turned to look at her husband. Smiling she gave him a kiss.

“Who was that?” Phillip asked.

“Tammy is planning to come to Roswell for a visit. I didn’t tell her exactly what happened with Faith and Liz but I let her know that Liz was in the hospital and Faith had been there too. She thought it would help if maybe she, George, and Jamie came down for a while.” Diane answered.

Phillip smiled. “I think Faith would like that very much.”

Diane looked around the small hotel room they were staying in and bit her lip. “Phillip, what do you think about maybe…moving back here?”

Phillip looked sadly down at his wife. “Di you know our lives are in Connecticut. I have the firm and you have your school. What would the kids do without you there to teach them?”

Diane sighed. “I know. I just, I miss the kids. I miss being around them. It’s just not the same without them at home.”

“It’ll be fine sweetheart. I promise we’ll come visit more often and they’ll come up to Connecticut too.” Phillip said smiling.

“Oh Phillip, I want everything back to the way it was. I want Max and Liz and Faith to be together and happy again. I want everyone to be like we were on Thanksgiving, with no worries.” Diane said a single tear slipping down her cheek.

Phillip wiped the tear away. “It will be. I promise it will be.”

*~*~*~*~*~~*

Isabel lay in her bed staring at the picture in her hand deep in thought. She didn’t know if this would work but she had to try. Over the past month and a half Kyle and she had been closer than ever. When they were alone at night he would drop his confident façade and let out his true fears. He wasn’t sure anymore if Liz would come out of the coma. At first he was positive she would, convinced that Liz could overcome anything. When the weeks passed with no sign of change his hopes started dwindling slightly. They soared once again though when Faith came out of her coma. He knew he had said to her, he knew it was only a matter of time before Liz woke up too. Isabel had readily agreed hoping against hope that Liz would follow her daughter and wake up too. Now that it had been close to a month since Faith woke up she was losing her hope. Kyle she knew was on the verge of giving up too.

Isabel took a deep breath and knew she had to try. It wouldn’t hurt and maybe just maybe she could bring her boyfriends sister back. Closing her eyes Isabel pressed her finger to Liz’s picture and was soon in a deep sleep.

Isabel woke up in darkness. She looked around but there was nothing in sight. Cupping her hands Isabel made a small orb of light like her brothers taught her to do. She wandered around for god knows how long calling Liz’s name with no sign of anyone or anything. Isabel sighed ready to leave the darkness when she saw movement from the corner of her eye.

“Liz?”

Isabel turned to see a small figure sitting down with her head on her knees rocking slowly. Isabel quickly bent down next to her.

“Lizzy? It’s me Isabel.”

Liz slowly lifted her head to look into the green eyes of her brother’s girlfriend. Isabel noticed she looked pale and her usually vibrant brown hair was limp. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes before looking at Isabel again.

“Isabel?”

Isabel smiled brightly before wrapping her arms around Liz. “Oh Liz I’ve missed you so much.”

Liz shook Isabel off. “You’re not real. You can’t be real.” She closed her eyes covering her ears with her hands. “You’re not here…you’re not here…you’re not here.”

Isabel put her hands on Liz’s shoulders. “Liz I’m here I-” Isabel knew she wouldn’t get anywhere tonight. She’d make sure to come back next time with reinforcements. “I’m going now Liz, but I’ll be back.”

Isabel woke up with a start. She breathed in heavily. Well, at least she found Liz. The only problem now was getting her to believe.

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) Ch. 34 01/30/08

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Hey you guys! Well here's another part! Wow and it took less than a month this time! I'm working my way up! hope you enjoy it!

*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 35

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Daddy why I no go wif you?” Faith’s lip trembled as she looked up at Max.

Max sighed. “I’m going to work princess. I can’t take you with me.”

Faith stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. “I miss you too much daddy.”

Max bent down so he was at eye level with Faith. Since Liz was in the hospital Faith was reluctant to be without Max. He had a feeling she thought if he was left alone something bad would happen to him and she’d be left without a mommy or a daddy. Max wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

“Princess I’ll be back at five o’ clock to pick you up so we can go visit mommy. Besides don’t you want to see nana and aunty ria?”

Faith nodded slowly. “Can Lanien come too?”

“Yes. Why don’t you go get his leash in my room?”

“Kay.” Faith said then ran off towards Max’s room.

“Max?”

Max stood up. “What’s up Iz?”

“I um, I wanted to talk to you about something.” Isabel said slightly nervous.

“What is it?”

“Um, well, the thing is-”

“Daddy! I no fine Laniens leash.” Faith yelled from Max’s bedroom.

“Hold on Iz.” Max said before heading towards his room.

Isabel sighed. She didn’t know why she was so nervous to talk to Max about what happened with Liz. What if he got upset with her for trying something like that without talking to him about it first? When Max came out of the room with Faith and leash in hand Isabel watched in amusement as Alien bounded out of the kitchen and started sniffing excitedly at the leash. He jumped up onto Max and licked Faith’s face as he circled them. Faith giggled.

Max looked down at his watch. “I’m going to be late.”

Isabel bit her lip an idea coming to her head. “That’s ok Max I’ll take her. I’m off today. I’ll take Faith to Maria’s for a while then we’ll all go to the mall and do some girls stuff. It’ll be fun.”

Faith jumped up. “YAY! Aunty Issy can we go to da place wif all the pretty dressies?”

Isabel smiled. “Of course little one.”

“Kay!” Faith quickly ran to Isabel and took her hand.

Max laughed. “How quickly you abandon your father for a day at the mall. It’s starting already. Pretty soon I’ll be beating off the boys with a bat.”

Faith looked at her daddy. “What you mean?”

Max shook his head. “Don’t mind me. Come give daddy a kiss goodbye.”

Faith ran towards Max who picked her up. “I lub you daddy.” Faith said and kissed the end of his nose.

“Love you too princess.” Max said and put her down. “I’ll be back at five to pick you up okay?”

Faith nodded. “Kay.”

Max handed the leash to Isabel before he left. Alien had followed Max to the door but ran back to Isabel when he noticed the leash was in her hand now. He didn’t understand why they didn’t just put the leash on him so he could run and play outside. He wondered what happened to the other place they had gone were he could run outside whenever he wanted. He missed that place.

Isabel looked over at the clock on the wall. It was still early. Maybe she could get Faith to take a nap before heading over to Maria’s.

“Little one? Let’s go into my room for a bit before we leave okay?” Isabel said heading towards her room with Faith.

Alien trotted behind them wondering when they were going to take him out.

Isabel sat on her bed and pulled Faith onto her lap. “Faith…we’re going to do something very important but for right now we can’t tell daddy about it. It’ll be just between you and me okay?”

Faith looked into Isabel’s eyes and nodded.

“Okay. You know how daddy, and uncle Mikey, and aunty Issy are special right? We do things that nobody can know about.” Isabel explained.

Faith nodded. “Daddy take away da boo boos.”

Isabel nodded smiling. “Yeah daddy takes the boo boos away. But you know you can’t tell anyone about that. Something bad could happen if you did.” She said seriously.

Faith shook her vigorously. “No, I no tell.”

Isabel nodded knowing Faith would never tell anyone their secret. “Do you want to see your mommy?”

Faith nodded quickly. She knew Isabel didn’t mean go visit her mommy in the hospital. This time it was different.

Isabel smiled. “Okay. We’re going to take a nap first okay?”

Faith wanted to say no. She wanted to see her mommy first but she was kind of sleepy. Nodding to Isabel Faith crawled off her lap and onto the bed.

Isabel lay down next to Faith and took her hand. She pressed her finger to the picture she had of Liz under her bed and closed her eyes. Soon they were both asleep.

*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

Isabel woke up once again surrounded by darkness only this time she could feel a small hand squeezing her larger one tightly.

“Aunty Issy?”

Isabel quickly made an orb of light in her hand and bent down to face Faith. The little girl looked a little pale and her eyes were wide with fear. Isabel lifted her up into her arm glad that the little girl wasn’t very heavy.

“It’s alright little one. Nothing is going to hurt you here.” Isabel said softly.

Isabel walked around wondering were Liz could possibly be. She walked for what seemed like forever when she finally spotted Liz exactly like she was before; sitting with her head on her knees.

“Momma? Momma!” Faith wriggled out of Isabel’s arms and ran towards her mother.

Liz looked up startled and was caught by surprise when a small bundle launched itself at her. She quickly opened her arms and caught her daughter.

“Oh Faith.” Liz whispered hugging her tightly. Tears spilled down her cheeks as she ran her hands through Faith’s curls.

“Momma I miss you!” Faith said crying. “You sweepin. And sweepin. And sweepin. An I try to wake you up but you no wanna. An daddy kiss you like sweepin booty but you no waked up. An I left gween lanien wif you so you no lownly. Momma when u gonna wake up so you can come home wif me an daddy? Daddy miss you estra estra like me.” Faith rambled.

Liz blinked down at her daughter.

“Liz?” Isabel spoke kneeling down by them. Liz looked at her in confusion. “I’m here. Faith is here okay? We’re real. We miss you very much. Faith needs you. Max needs you. Come back with us.”

Liz looked down at her daughter who climbed onto her lap and held her tight. She shook her head closing her eyes. “I’m scared. I don’t want to see Doug. I don’t want Faith to be dead.”

“Faith isn’t dead. Doug is gone Liz. Everything will be fine. Trust me.” Isabel said soothingly.

“Don be scawed momma. No wowwy. I no leabe you alone.” Faith said looking up at her mommy.

Liz stared at Faith. She remembered those words. Liz had heard Faith’s voice before but didn’t think it was real. Nodding slowly she looked up at Isabel.

“Okay.” She whispered with tears in her eyes.

Isabel smiled brightly. “Okay. Come on. I’ll guide you.”

Isabel stood up. Faith got off Liz lap and Liz slowly stood up as well. Faith took Liz’s hand in one of her smaller hands and took Isabel’s hand with her other.

“Les go momma.”

Isabel led them through the darkness until she reached a spot were she could make out a faint light ahead. She turned towards Liz.

“It’ll be okay. Everything is going to be fine now.”

She walked faster as she they got closer to the light before finally going through.

*~*~*~*~*~~*

Isabel woke up with a start. She looked over and watched as Faith stirred beside her. She looked up at Isabel and smiled.

“Momma is comin home.”

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) Ch. 35 02/07/08

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Okay you guys I have yet another part! but I'm not sure if I really like this one. I dont know its kinda blah to me. well you can decide once you read it. love ya'll!

*~*~*~*~*~~*

Chapter 36

*~*~*~~*~*~*~

Max sat at his office trying his hardest to concentrate on work. For the past couple of months Max had been slacking off some. His boss understood what Max was going through but Max could tell he would soon lose the patience he had. Sighing Max stopped pretending to type on his computer and looked over at a framed picture of Faith and Liz. He had taken it on Thanksgiving when Liz hadn’t been looking. Liz’s smile was wide and bright as she tickled a laughing Faith. God how he missed her! Max looked down at his watch, only nine o’clock. Still eight hours to go before he went to pick up Faith. Staring at the blinking cursor on his computer for a while Max sighed again before trying to concentrate on work. A couple of minutes later Max’s phone rang. Seeing it was Isabel Max quickly picked up.

“Hey Iz. What’s up? Is Faith alright?”

“Max you have to come. It worked. I wasn’t sure it would but it did and now she’s here. I mean with us again. She’s back Max. We did it. Me and Faith together.” Isabel rambled excitedly.

Max felt his heart thump in his chest. “Isabel slow down. You’re not making sense. What exactly are you saying?”

“Liz, Max. She’s awake.” Isabel answered.

*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*

“Les go Aunty Issy! Momma no sweepin no more!” Faith said trying to climb off the bed.

“Wait little one we’re not sure if-” Isabel stopped when she heard the phone ringing.

She walked into the living room and picked it up. “Hello?”

“Hello, is this the Evans residence?” A woman asked.

“Yes, may I help you?”

“This is Nurse Bleekly from the Roswell Regional Home. We were told to call if there was any change in Elizabeth Parker.” Nurse Bleekly continued.

“Yes?” Isabel’s heart was beating a mile a minute.

“Elizabeth Parker has miraculously come out of her comatose state. The doctor is checking on her now but I think you should be here for her when she completely comes to.” the Nurse finished.

“Yes of course! I’ll call everyone right away!” Isabel said unable to contain her excitement.

Isabel quickly dialed Kyle’s number and told him the great news. Kyle whooped so loudly on the phone Isabel’s ears started to ring. She asked him to let the rest of the family know including her parents. She would call Max and meet them at the Home with Faith.

After getting off the phone with Max Isabel turned to see Faith dragging Isabel’s purse, jacket and boots out of her room. “Come on aunty Issy!”

Isabel couldn’t help the laugh of joy that burst out of her before quickly putting on the boots and jacket and grabbing her purse. Alien who seemed to feel the excitement from Isabel and Faith ran around them trying to lick their faces. Isabel picked Faith up in her arms and quickly made her way downstairs. In two minutes she had hailed a cab and was on her way to the Home.

*~*~~*~*~*~*~

Max had never broken the speed limit like he did once he’d left his office. As soon as he got off the phone with Isabel he had grabbed his jacket and ran out of his office like a bat out of hell. He jumped into his jeep and sped to the home where Liz was staying arriving there in less than six minutes. He didn’t bother to park properly before he ran inside the home and right passed the receptionist who was about to protest but didn’t even get a chance to open her mouth before Max was through the doors to the stairwell.

Max made it to Liz’s room in record time. The doctor was finishing his check up with a look of amazement on his face. When he noticed Max he turned to him and started to speak but Max was oblivious. There propped up on pillows was his beautiful Liz her brown eyes open and staring right at him. She was so gorgeous she took his breath away. He slowly walked towards her unaware of the tears that were rolling down his face. Once he was close enough to touch her he slowly lifted his hand and caressed her cheek.

“Liz…my Liz.” Max whispered.

Liz closed her eyes; her body aching and stiff from the months she’d been laying in bed didn’t stop her from leaning into his touch. Max…her Max.

“Mr. Evans?” the doctor’s voice interrupted. “I know you want to be with Elizabeth right now but I would really like to speak with you.”

Max looked over at the doctor and nodded. “I’ll be right back.” He said softly to Liz.

Liz’s eyes widened and she shook her head frantically though she stopped quickly when she immediately got a headache. She didn’t want him to leave her alone.

“Don’t worry baby I’ll be right outside.” Max said reluctant to leave but knew the doctor had to say something important.

As soon as they stepped outside Max heard the loud voices of his friends and family. He looked passed the doctor and saw his family quickly heading towards them Faith running in the lead.

“DADDY! MOMMA WAKED UP WIGHT?” she called as she ran as fast as her little legs would let her.

Max smiled and kneeled down to catch her. “Yes princess. Your mommy’s awake. She’s in there.” He put her down and watched her enter Liz’s room.

“MOMMA!” Faith’s little voice could be heard from outside.

The rest of his family caught up to them giving him excited hugs before heading inside to see Liz.

“What is it that you needed to tell me?” Max said anxious to go back into Liz’s room with his family.

“Mr. Evans I have good news and bad news. The good news is Elizabeth has no lingering affects from her coma. I was very surprised considering many patients that have been in Elizabeth’s state never fully recover. They either have lasting brain damage or suffer from memory loss. Luckily Elizabeth doesn’t show signs of either of these things. I’ve scheduled a cat scan to make sure but I’m sure the results will be fine.” The doctor started.

“That’s wonderful she’s going to be fine.” Max said turning to go back inside Liz’s room.

“Mr. Evans Liz is mute. She has suffered too much abuse on her esophagus and unfortunately it has caused permanent damage. I don’t understand how we could’ve missed this before but there is a ninety nine percent chance that Elizabeth Parker won’t be able to speak again.”

Max stared at the doctor not knowing what to say. He knew his Liz would be fine after he did his check up. He nodded to the doctor before going inside Liz’s room and closing the door.

The doctor stared at the closed door dumbfounded. He had expected a worse reaction to his news. Shaking his head the Doctor Bennett walked towards his office to make an appointment for Elizabeth’s Parker physical therapist.

“I knew you’d get through this Lizzy.” Kyle said the first true smile he’s given in months on his face.

Liz looked at her family and friends and felt a tear slide down her cheek.

“Oh, don’t cry honey.” Amy said wiping the tear from her face.
“Oh, Liz I’ve missed you so much!” Maria said hugging Liz tight.

Liz let out a moan of pain. “I’m sorry!” Maria quickly apologized.

“Come on blondie you’re going to make the poor girl pass out.” Michael said pulling Maria back.

Faith who had snuggled herself on the bed next to her mommy watched her Daddy come through the door.

“Daddy looky momma woked up!”

Max grinned. “I can see that princess.” He stared at Liz who immediately turned her eyes to him when she realized he had come in.

Max looked into her eyes. He could see the joy she had from being with her friends and family but he could also see the shadow that hovered over her once bright eyes. She gave him a soft smile before turning to hear what Faith was telling her. He watched Faith tell her about her dollies and how they were going to play once Liz got home. He couldn’t believe he couldn’t protect them. He had promised himself he would never let anything happen to them and he had failed to save them from a raving lunatic.

As if she could hear him berating himself Liz looked at Max and shook her head softly. Max walked over to her bed and sat in the corner smiling while he stroked her cheek. He watched the exhaustion finally hit her and saw her eyes droop. Soon she was sleeping peacefully. Max removed the pillows carefully so she was supine.

“Why don’t we go eat something at the Crash? We can give Jim the good news when he comes in for lunch, the man doesn’t know how to pick up a cell phone even if it killed him.” Amy said smiling.

“Are you hungry Faith?” Diane asked seeing the little girl just curl up closer to her mommy and stick her little thumb in her mouth.

Faith shook her head her eyes drowsy.

“It’s alright mom. I’m not hungry either. We’ll stay here until you guys get back.” Max said making himself comfortable.

Diane smiled at her son. “Okay. I’ll bring you guys something.”

They all grinned and walked out of Liz’s room. Everyone was truly happy for the first time in months. Max got up and closed the door behind them. He went back to Liz’s bed and sat at the corner again taking Liz’s small hand in his and resting his head on the wall behind him.

Nurse Bleekly came in to check on Elizabeth Parker and smiled. She was so lucky to have such a caring and loving family. Quietly she checked Liz’s IV and stats before walking out and closing the door quietly.

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Once Jim arrived at the Crash he was hit with the good news. The family celebrated together knowing that everything was as it should be once again. Though Diane and Phillip wanted to go back to the home to visit Liz they declined telling the family they had a surprise and needed to get everything ready.

Maria, Michael, Isabel, Kyle, Jim and Amy all headed back to the home so Jim could see Liz. When they walked inside Liz was still asleep but Max who was no sitting in a chair by Liz’s bed with Faith on his lap was singing a soft song to her who never took her eyes off him. The family stopped not wanting to interrupt such an intimate moment. Once he was done singing Faith grinned.

“Lub you daddy.”

“I love you too princess.” Max said smiling.

“Hey Max.” Jim said glad to see the boy was genuinely smiling again. “Hey there squirt.”

Faith climbed off Max’s lap and ran to Jim. “Hi poppy!”

At Faith’s loud greeting Liz stirred and looked over at them. She gave Jim a tired smile. Jim’s eyes glistened as he walked over to Liz’s bed.

“How are you feeling?”

Liz tapped her throat with her hand and shook her head.

“You can’t speak?” Jim asked his eyes widening.

Liz looked sadly at him and shook her head again. Everyone turned to Max then.

“The doctor told me that her throat was damaged permanently after the incident. He said she was mute and would most likely never speak again.” Max said telling them the gist of what the doctor said.

“But you’ll fix it right? You can heal her.” Maria said.

Max nodded quickly. “Yeah, I can make a connection now.”

“So go ahead.” Kyle said wanting Liz to be perfect like before.
Michael always the cautious one locked the door to Liz’s room before standing in front of it just in case. Max stood up and hovered over Liz’s bed. He smiled softly at her before pressing his hand to her throat. Liz’s eyes slowly met his and soon his hand began to glow. Max was hit with disturbing images of Jerry Walker and what his poor Liz had to go through. Soon the glow stopped, Max caressed her cheek leaning in to give her a small kiss on the lips.

“Are you okay now?” Max asked softly.

Liz looked at Max. “No…but I will be.” She said her voice low and slightly hoarse.

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) Ch. 36 02/09/08

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Dood I'm on a roll. I've already got another chapter. its not very long bu I like it. enjoy!

*~*~*~*~~*~*

Chapter 37

*~*~*~*~*~~

Three weeks passed with Liz in intensive physical therapy. The doctor almost had a heart attack when he went to give Liz a check up and realized she could speak. He quickly sent her in to get a more thorough check and couldn’t keep his mouth from hanging open when the results revealed a perfectly healthy woman. He stared at the family who all looked pleasantly surprised at the news. Dr. Bennett wrote it off as a miracle and couldn’t stop himself from telling the other doctors about Liz’s abrupt turn around.

Liz worked as hard as she could to move her muscles like she had done before the incident. It was like starting to walk all over again. She wanted to get out of the hospital and go home to her family. They came to visit every night but it wasn’t the same. She especially wanted some alone time with Max. This event in her life Liz decided was not going to bring her down. She would not be the shell of a person she was the first time Doug had attacked her. Liz refused to let him win; she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of breaking her. She would get through this and move on.

*~**~*~~*~*~*~*

The day finally came when Liz was let out of the home. Her entire family was there to greet her when she walked out of the home and outside for the first time in close to four months. Liz closed her eyes and lifted her head towards the sun letting the warm rays hit her face. Smiling she opened her eyes and quickly kneeled down to catch a running Faith who launched herself in her mommy’s arms.

“Momma you all bewwer?” Faith asked.

Liz grinned. “Almost baby. Nothing your daddy can’t fix.”

Faith nodded with a serious face before leaning in to whisper in her ear. “Cause daddy fix da boo boos wight?”

Liz smiled. “That’s right munchkin. Daddy fixes the boo boos.”

The rest of the family reached them as Liz stood up with Faith in her arms. Max smiled and leaned in to give her a sweet kiss. The rest of the family including Tammy, George and Jamie gave her hugs.

“Hello Liz. It’s wonderful to see you’re better.” Tammy said smiling.

Liz smiled at the kind woman. “Well, I’ve been in physical therapy for a while but I feel great now.”

“Well, we’re happy to hear that both you and Faith are doing well. Jamie here wouldn’t know what to do if something happened to her best friend.” George said grinning.

“Daddy!” Jamie scolded. “We’re cousims!”

“Oh that’s right. Jamie wouldn’t know what to do without her Cousim.” George corrected with a straight face.

Faith grinned at Jamie.

Liz pursed her lips trying to keep from smiling. “Well, we’re fine now. Everything is going to be fine.”

“Well I don’t know about you guys but this is the last time I ever want to see this place.” Kyle said. “Let’s go celebrate!”

Everyone readily agreed and the group headed over to the Crash for a welcome home celebration.

*~~*~*~*~*~*~

“Lizzy? Are you staying at your apartment with Maria?” Kyle asked Liz once everyone decided it was about time they headed home.

Liz looked over at Max who was giving an excited Faith and Jamie piggy back rides. She didn’t know how he didn’t manage to fall with Alien running around him trying to lick his face. “I actually wanted to have time with Max. We really need to talk about some things.”

Maria who had been speaking to Diane and Tammy came walked over to them and wrapped an arm around Liz. “What are we talking about here amigos?”

Liz raised her eyebrow at Maria. “Amigos? Wow I’m so glad I’m back Ria you can finally stop hanging out with Kyle. He’s starting to rub off.”

Maria laughed. “I’m glad you’re back too, though to tell you the truth Michael is the one rubbing off on me. We need to stop those two from hanging out. No one needs another Kyle. We have enough trouble with just one.”

“Hey! I’ll have you know that you would be lucky! LUCKY! If there were more of me.” Kyle said crossing his arms over his chest.

“What are you guys talking about?” Isabel asked when she heard Kyle’s tirade from across the room.

“Well Kyle here is being his usual immature self.” Maria answered.

Isabel looked over at Kyle who was pouting. She grinned. He had the sparkle back in his eyes. “Kyle…you are kinda immature.”

Kyle opened his mouth in shock at his girlfriend’s agreement. “Am not.” He said sticking his tongue out at her.

“Well, that’s really mature Kyle.” Liz said laughing. She looked up when she felt a pair of strong arms envelop her.

Max gave her a soft smile before leaning in to kiss her forehead.

“Max tell these women that I’m feakin’ mature.” Kyle said looking for some backup.

Max looked up thoughtfully. “I would Kyle but my mom told me never to tell a lie.”

“Okay nice, side with them!” Kyle said angrily.

“Well, there is three of them and only two of us.” Max answered.

“We could take them.” Kyle said though not very loudly.

Max laughed. “I’d like to see you try. You have enough trouble dealing with just Maria. Imagine adding Liz and Isabel.”

The girls laughed each giving Kyle a slap on the head. “Hey, hey, hey there is no need for violence!” Kyle said covering his head with his arms.

The parents all turned to look at their children and smiled. They were having so much fun it was like Thanksgiving all over again. It felt like nothing had changed and everything was finally back to the way it should be.

Liz smiled then finally noticed three people missing. “Where are Michael, Faith, and Jamie?”

“Well the last time I saw them they were heading towards the kitchen.” Max answered.

Everyone got up wondering what they could possibly be doing. When Liz swung the back door to the kitchen she couldn’t stop herself from letting out a small “oh, my god.”

There they were, Michael, Faith, and Jamie moaning in pain. Michael sat leaning against the wall with his hand over his belly. Faith and Jamie both of their little faces covered in chocolate frosting were leaning against Michael holding their belly’s as well.

“Momma we eated da whole cake.” Faith said when she noticed her mommy. “My tummy is hurted.”

“Michael you guys ate that entire cake?! It had three layers!” Maria said not quite believing it.

“Aww man. If I die tonight it’ll be a great way to go. That cake was awesome.” Michael mumbled as if it took too much strength to speak.

Liz shook her head.

“Well you’re the one that’s giving them a bath Willy Wonka. We’re babysitting tonight cause Lizzy’s staying with Max and I am soo not getting into this.” Maria said shaking her head at her boyfriend.

Kyle who had been laughing the entire time finally stopped. “Wait, you ate the cake! Dammit! I wanted a piece Mike!”

Michael didn’t know where he found the strength to laugh. “I know. And that just made it even better.”

Kyle narrowed his eyes at Michael. “Wait till I tell your mother!”
Last edited by Evansgurl01 on Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) Ch. 37 02/10/08

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Alright you guys this is another part! Now I like it but i dont know if you guys will. its not very long but i think its an essential part of the story sooo here we go

*~*~*~*~*~~*~

Chapter 38

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

When Max and Liz arrived at his empty apartment they both breathed a sigh of relief. They loved their family very much but the quiet moments they had alone together were the best. Isabel had stayed at Kyle’s house for the night and Michael had stayed at Liz and Maria’s with Faith and Jamie. Even Alien had left the apartment for the night and stayed with Maria. Max who was behind Liz when they came in wrapped his arms around her.

“God I’ve missed you kitten. You have no idea how happy I am to have you here with me again.” Max whispered.

Liz turned in his arms hugging him close to her. “I missed you too. You were who I thought about when I was in that basement. You and Faith were the only two people that kept me going. I needed to be strong for you.”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.” Max said a pained expression on his face. “I know I promised to take care of you but I failed. I tried to get to you as fast as I could but I couldn’t stop him. If I would’ve just-”

“Max, Doug Shellow was a psycho. He would’ve continued to come after me until he finally caught me. Nothing would’ve stopped him from doing so. It’s not your fault. I don’t blame you so stop blaming yourself. It’s over now. That’s all that matters.” Liz said soothingly.

Max tightened his hold on her before releasing her and taking her hand to go into his bedroom. Liz sat down on Max’s bed and he helped her take off her shoes and socks. Grabbing a t-shirt and sweatpants that no longer fit him he handed them to Liz. “I’ll wait outside while you change.” Max said heading for the door.

“Wait, Max. I, um, I wanted you to…maybe if you could…do something for me.” Liz said her heart hammering in her chest and her hands shaking nervously.

Max turned towards her. “Anything.”

“Well…I wanted…I don’t want to be damaged anymore Max. I want to be beautiful for-”

“You are beautiful. Baby you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met. ” Max said going over to the bed and taking her shaking hands in his.

“I want to be beautiful for me Max. I don’t want to look in the mirror anymore and see Doug staring back at me. I want to see me. Just me.” Liz said tears sliding down her cheeks.

Max wiped away Liz’s tears gently. “You know I’ll do anything to make you happy. Are you sure this is what you want?”

Liz nodded. “I don’t want to remember anything that has to do with that man. These scars just remind me everyday of him. I refuse to hide anymore. I just want to be happy. I just want to be with you and Faith and our family.”

Max didn’t know why he was suddenly so nervous but he nodded in agreement. “Okay.”

Liz smiled though tears were still sliding down her cheeks. Standing up she looked up at Max her entire body shaking. “Okay…um…okay.” She breathed nervously than closed her eyes tightly before lifting her shirt up and over her head.

Max sucked in a breath at the sight of his Liz topless. She was so beautiful to him no matter how imperfect she thought she was. The sight of the scars crisscrossing on her body made him want to find Jerry Walker and finish him off but he held in his anger. This was a moment of cleansing, to let go of the past and only look towards the future. Max was apparently taking too long admiring her body because Liz started to squirm. Max kneeled down on the floor in front of her and leaned in.

“I, um, I know its bad and I-I’m not beautiful or anything but I just-” Liz’s eyes opened wide when she felt Max’s lips on her stomach. She looked down and saw him carefully kiss each and every one of her scars murmuring softly to himself. She couldn’t hear everything he said but she caught of few soft whispers of ‘so beautiful’ and ‘my kitten.’

Max pressed his hand on her belly and looked up at Liz. When his eyes met hers his hand began to glow. Liz felt warmth radiating through her stomach and she watched in awe as Max lifted his hand and her stomach was smooth. “Oh Max.” she breathed softly. Max smiled up at her and took her small hands in his before getting up. He pressed her hands to her stomach so she could feel the softness that was her skin.

Without taking his eyes off her Max pressed his hand to one arm than the other healing her before leaning in to press a light kiss on her lips. The last scars left on her upper body were on her chest. “You have to…um-I if you don’t want to I understand.” Max stammered.

They both blushed deeply as Liz reached behind her and unhooked her white bra. The material slowly fell away between them. Max couldn’t stop himself from lifting his hands and cupping her breast in his hand. Liz gasped her eyes shooting up to meet Max’s who seemed entranced with her body. Tracing the scars softly with his finger Max finally met Liz’s eyes and pressed his hand to her chest. As the warmth filled her again Liz could see Max’s eyes had darkened considerably. Liz’s heart was beating a mile a minute as the warmth stopped but Max’s hand was still pressed against her chest.

“Max.” Liz whispered swallowing hard.

“Now the bottom.” Max said his voice husky with desire.

Liz couldn’t stop her hands from shaking as she tried to unbutton her jeans. Max slowly caressed Liz’s breasts while she tried to unfasten her jeans unsuccessfully. Finally Max’s hands slid down to her waist.

“Do you want me to help?” Max asked leaning in and giving her a languid kiss. One of his hands went to the side of her face to bring her closer to him. Liz lost herself in the sensation of kissing Max feeling her nipples harden.

Slowly Max helped Liz undo the button on her jeans. They slowly slid down her legs leaving her naked except for her white panties. Max pulled back both of them breathing hard as he looked down at her. “I’ll take care of you.” Max whispered as he led them towards his bed. He gently sat Liz down before laying her back against his pillows. He softly caressed the marked skin planting a kiss on the scars like he did before and looking into her eyes. Liz watched in amazement as he healed first one leg than the other. She couldn’t believe yet that the scars were gone. She’d had them for so long it was like she was in a dream.

Max kissed his way up her legs and body until he reached her face. Giving her a long sweet kiss Max helped her up. He smiled a sweet smile and led her to the mirror in front of his closet. He stood behind her his arms wrapped around her waist and his head on her shoulder. Liz couldn’t stop the tears from coming as she stared at herself properly in God knows how long.

“Look at me Max,” Liz whispered. “I-I’m beautiful.”

Max smiled giving her a gentle kiss on the neck. “I’m glad you finally see yourself the way I’ve always seen you.”
Last edited by Evansgurl01 on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Faith ( AU M/L, M/M, K/I Mature) An. 04/3/08

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Hey you guys! Ok Im officially done with skool so hopefully I'll have more chances to update this story.

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~
Chapter 39
*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Michael stood soaking wet in the middle of Maria’s living room. He wiped away the water from his face and looked around. Where were they? After everyone had gone home Michael and Maria had taken Faith and Jamie upstairs for a bath before bed. Maria true to her word gave Michael the bath gels and told him to make sure the water was warm before giving the girls a bath. She then sat on her orange chair and propped her feet on her crystal table before flipping on the TV. Michael had gotten the girls into the tub and bathed with minimal problems, that was until the sugar from all the cake they had finally hit them and they both decided that splashing water around the bathroom and all over Michael would be fun. Then both little girls climbed out of the tub and before Michael could even mention the word towel they had run off butt naked.

Now there he stood with a giggling Maria staring at him from the couch. He glared at her knowing she knew where the girls were hiding.

“Where are they Maria?”

Maria grinned and shrugged her shoulders. “I have no idea.”

Michael narrowed his eyes, “This place is only so big. There aren’t many places they could be.”

“Well, if I were you I’d start in Liz’s room and work my way up.” Maria said covering her smiling mouth with her hand.

“Fine.” Michael said stomping off towards Liz’s room.

“Come on out girls.” Maria said.
Two wet giggling girls came out from behind the couch. Maria shook her head getting up. “Let’s go put some clothes on you and then its straight to bed.”

“Kay auntie Ria.” Faith said grabbing Jamie’s hand and following her aunt into her bedroom.

Maria dressed both girls in their jammies and tucked them into Faith’s bed. “Sweet dreams.” She said kissing them both in the forehead.

“Night night auntie Ria.” Faith said sleepily and sticking her thumb in her mouth.

“Night auntie Ria.” Jamie followed before curling on her side and closing her drowsy eyes.

Maria smiled at the sweet little girls before heading back out into the living room. Michael came out of Maria’s room; the only place left to look was Faith’s room. Turning the knob he saw both little girls sleeping peacefully. Sighing he closed the door and went to the living room.

“You did that on purpose.” Michael said sitting on the couch and letting out an exhausted breath.

“Serves you right for feeding them so much cake.” Maria said smiling.

“Come on blondie. I think it’s time we went to bed too.” Michael said getting up and holding his hand out to her.

Maria took it. “You’d better get out of those clothes first.” She said eyeing his still soaked shirt and jeans.

“Why Ms. Deluca, are you propositioning me?” Michael asked.

Maria grinned. “If I was, is it working?”

Michael looked up at the ceiling as if he were deep in thought. “Well. Yes. Yes, I’d say it definitely was.”

Maria laughed, leading him towards her room.

*~*~*~*~~*~*

Max let Liz look at herself in the mirror for a while before gently turning her to face him. She looked up at him her cheeks wet from tears of happiness. Smiling at her he bent his head and kissed her soft lips. His eyes trailed down her exposed body and he felt himself get harder. As if his hands had a mind of their own they slid up her sides and cupped her breasts. Liz’s eyes widened and she gasped softly when she felt Max’s thumb graze her nipple.

“Max,” Liz whispered.

Max bent his head and took her mouth in a firm but gentle kiss. Liz responded eagerly never in her life having felt what she was in this moment with Max. She felt him softly knead her breasts paying special attention to her erect nipples. Max was more aroused than he’s ever been in his life. He knew since the first time he met her that Liz would be his first. He would wait till the end of time for her if it were necessary. Looking at her flushed face and red lips Max couldn’t stop himself from taking one of her ruby red nipples into his mouth.

“Oh God.” Liz cried out, arching her back.

Max sucked one then the other, slowly leading her to his bed. When the back of Liz’s knees hit the mattress she sat down looking up at Max with wide eyes. She could clearly see he was aroused and the obvious want in Max’s eyes made her nervous. Max laid her back taking in his fill of her before kissing her with the passion that was running through his body.

“Liz-I…please ask me to stop kitten.” Max whispered against her lips. “Ask me to stop now baby because I’m not sure I’ll be able to later.”

Liz stared into his honey eyes. She couldn’t ever deny him anything. She wanted know how it felt to make love, to become a part of someone body and soul. “I want this Max.” Liz said softly. “Make love to me.”

Max caressed Liz’s soft cheek before kissing her with all the passion he possessed. His hands slowly slid up her body to cup her breasts again in his hand. Liz gasped arching her back and pressing herself to him. Max kissed his way down her neck until he was able to take an erect nipple into his mouth. He sucked on her softly, loving the small mewling noises that she made. Not wanting to leave its twin behind, Max took her other nipple in his mouth sucking and licking it softly.

“Oh Max.” Liz whispered, her hands caressing his face.

Wanting this to be good for her Max kissed his way down her body making sure to pay extra attention to her tummy where she had held his little Faith. He couldn’t wait to see her belly swollen again with another child. Finally reaching his destination Max tentatively touched her wet folds. Liz moaned, lifting her hips slightly off the bed. Max looked up at her wanting to see her reactions to his touches. He wanted to make her feel good, wanted to make her forget the past and look only to the future. Their future.

Unable to help himself Max leaned forward and softly licked her slit from bottom to top. The reaction he got from Liz was indescribable. Her hands fisted on the sheets of his bed and she moaned loudly as she unconsciously opened her legs wider. Max dove in again this time swirling his tongue inside her. Liz’s breath was coming out in pants and she couldn’t keep her hips still. Max held her down as he licked, sucked, and explored Liz’s neither regions. He found that he loved the taste of her and would stay down there forever if she let him. Max licked his way to her sensitive nub and slowly sucked it into his mouth. With a loud cry Liz’s hips arched off the bed and she shuddered violently. Max lifted his head and kissed his way up her body.

Liz looked up at Max, blushing furiously when she saw his face glistening with her juices. Max smiled and leaned in to give her a soft kiss. She hesitated at first not sure if she really wanted to taste herself but found that she really didn’t mind the taste as long as it was Max that she was kissing. Liz couldn’t help but notice that Max was still completely dressed and blushed even harder.

“Um…y-you’re not gonna take your clothes off too?” Liz asked shyly uncomfortably aware of her nudity.

Max’s ears turned a dark shade of red but he nodded and got up. He quickly took off his shirt, jeans, and boxers. Liz’s eyes widened as she stared at him. He was completely gorgeous.

“Oh my…” Liz couldn’t keep her eyes off Max’s erection.

Max felt his cock twitch the longer she looked at him. He saw her eyes widen even more when it moved.

“How do you…does it hurt?” Liz asked as Max came closer to the bed.

Max shook his head. “Only if I don’t bury myself inside you soon.”

Liz swallowed and nodded slowly. “Oh.”

Max moved slowly towards the bed. He could see Liz was nervous and didn’t want to frighten her. Once he reached the bed Max leaned down and gave her a reassuring kiss. Liz tentatively kissed him back her heart almost beating out of her chest. She felt him push her softly on to the bed and settle himself between her legs. She could feel his arousal press against her sensitive parts and gasped into his mouth. Max pushed himself up looking down at his beautiful Liz.

“I love you.” He whispered, brushing his lips over her mouth then softly over her eyes.

“I love you too Max. So much.” Liz replied, gently kissing the end of his nose like Faith had done so many times.

Max smiled widely his eyes shining brightly. When Liz started to move her hips experimentally against his erection he closed his eyes and moaned. Inspired by the sounds coming from Max she continued to rub herself against him. Max quickly held onto her hips, stopping her movements.

“If you don’t stop moving like that kitten I might lose it.” Max said hoarsely.

He kissed her softly once more before positioning himself at her entrance, he stopped before pushing himself inside her to look into her chocolate eyes. “You sure baby?”

Liz looked into the eyes of the only man she knew she would ever love. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and with Max they couldn’t be more right. Liz could clearly see his emotions reflecting in his amber orbs.

“I’m ready Max.” Liz whispered.

Kissing her once again Max slowly pushed himself inside her. He moaned loudly at the feel of her warmth surrounding him. Liz let out a small ‘oh’ as he filled her completely. Max held still letting her get used to the feel of him inside her. When he felt her begin to squirm again he slowly pulled out before pushing back in.

“Oh, god.” Liz gasped.

Max continued with his soft pace until Liz spoke almost making him come with her words.

“Oh, please Max, faster.”

Max quickly complied moving faster within her. Sooner than he would’ve liked he felt the stirrings of his orgasm.

“Liz, I, I can’t-” Max said burying his face in her neck.

“Its ok Max. It’s ok.” Liz whispered holding his head as he groaned loudly before shuddering as he climaxed.

Max slowly lifted his head kissing her on the lips. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t…did you…?”

Liz smiled. “It was wonderful.” Seeing Max let himself go in her arms was indescribable. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Max softly pulled out of Liz and lay back on the bed pulling her closely to his side.

“Max we need a bath.” Liz said, though she snuggled closer to him.

Max rubbed her back smoothly. “Ok.” He said tiredly before they drifted off to sleep.