Fate through DestinyMichael/Ria R/RAuCC/UcAdult P506/17[WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through DestinyMichael/Ria R/RAuCC/UcAdult P506/17[WIP]

Post by RiaRath101 »

Title: Fate through Destiny
Disclaimer: The characters of Roswell belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infrindgement is intended.
Rating: Adult
Couples: Michael/Ria Rath/Ria mention of Rath/Isabel
Summary: Inspired by ‘Moving on’, have permission from Zansgirl (Kate) to use the part from her fic where the pods were switched and Isabel was really destined to be with Rath and where Rath told Isabel that Ria never wanted children. Ria had her own destiny or fate since there was no way she could escape what she secretly was - a skinwalker. Hearing Rath’s destiny and not wanting to have her heart torn apart again, Ria decides she has to return to her home ‘Wolf Lake’. Michael follows Ria when she runs out of the apartment building and ends up leaving with her feeling that Isabel and Rath can’t fight destiny.
Author’s notes: Link to ‘Moving on’ viewtopic.php?t=13572&sid=730b2ef677542 ... 3c4b2f9136

Pt 1

Ria was extremely happy that Rath and Isabel had managed to escape the special unit. Noticing how close they seemed, she felt dread in the pit of her stomach. Rath embraced Ria holding her close to his body. Michael wrapped his arms around Isabel’s body bringing her close to his body. Holding her tightly in his arms, he couldn’t help but notice the new closeness between her and Rath. He shook his head swearing that his mind was just trying to play tricks on him. Isabel looked up into Micheal’s brown eyes hoping that he would understand what Rath and her had to tell him and Ria.

Rath unwrapped his arms from around Ria’s body and motioned for her to sit down. Ria sat in the chair and watched Isabel unwrap her arms from around Micheal’s body. Isabel motioned for Micheal to sit down. Michael sat down in the chair not too far away from where Ria was sitting. He looked away to find that Isabel had moved to where Rath was standing. Rath looked at Ria begging her with his brown eyes to listen to him. He knew what had happened when Micheal had found out about his destiny and he had no intentions of following his destiny.

“Isabel n Iz figured da best way ta tell ya n Micheal what we discovered was ta tells ya together,” Rath said. Ria blinked in surprise wondering what they were going to tell them. She glanced over to where Micheal was sitting, trying to read his reaction but all she saw was his stonewalls. “We was told dat da two of pods were switched, mine n Michael’s pods,” Rath said.
Ria blinked in surprise, hearing the words switched pods she knew instinctively where this was going to end. “Isabel is your destiny,” Ria said. Rath nodded his head yes and was about to tell her that he didn’t care about his destiny.

Ria pushed back her chair and stood. She walked out of the room without looking back. She heard him yell, “Ria!” Rath started to go after her when Michael pushed back his chair. He looked at Isabel for a moment before turning to Rath. “Ria is not going to listen to you right now to her this is destiny all over again,” Michael said. Rath stared at Michael knowing that he was telling him the truth. He glanced at Isabel to see what she thought. Isabel nodded her head yes knowing that Michael was telling Rath the truth.

The silent communication between Rath and Isabel didn’t go unnoticed by Michael. “I’ll go talk to her,” Michael said. His mind was spinning from the news that his pod had been switched with Rath’s pod which meant that Isabel was not really his destiny but Rath’s destiny. He quickly walked across the room and out the door. Isabel stared at the door Michael had walked out for a moment before walking over to Rath. She wrapped her arms around his waist trying to seek comfort from him and give him comfort in return.

Rath wrapped his arms tightly around Isabel’s body knowing she felt like her world was being torn apart. He knew this because he was felt like his own heart was being ripped out of his chest. ”Michael will talk some sense into her,” Isabel said. Rath knew in his heart that Ria was no longer in love with Michael but was hurt that Michael was the one going after her. He unwrapped his arms from around Isabel’s body and walked over to the window. Looking out the window he saw that Micheal had caught up with Ria.

Michael grabbed Ria’s wrist and forced her to stop. Ria turned around and looked deep into Michael’s brown eyes. “You are just going to leave,” Michael said. Ria nodded her head yes and remained silent. “You are going to runaway because Rath has another destiny?” Michael asked. He was silent telling her with his brown eyes that he was waiting for an answer. Ria pleaded with Michael to understand as she said, “I can’t do it again. I can’t lose someone to destiny.” Micheal slowly nodded his head yes knowing that she had been hurt deeply when he had been told his destiny.

In the back of his mind Micheal thought, Destiny was a lie. “How do you think I feel Isabel is my wife,” Micheal said. Ria could hear the sorrow in his voice which was reflected in her green eyes. “I was on borrowed time anyway,” Ria whispered. “What?” Micheal asked in a shocked voice. Thinking something was wrong with her that either Zan or Max could fix he said, “Max or Zan.” Ria cut him off and said, “I was waiting to tell Rath but now I just can’t. My time in the city is over I must go home.”

Michael let go of her wrist his mind spinning while wondering what she was talking about and why she would need to go home to Roswell. Ria turned around and started walking away from him. Michael blinked in surprise and quickly ran after her. “Go back,” Ria said. Michael shook his head no and said, “I’m not going back without you. We can hear them out together.” Ria sighed while walking slightly faster. Michael walked faster and said, “Ria you are starting to freak me out.”

Ria turned the corner and stopped when they were no longer in Rath and Isabel’s line of sight. “You don’t know what you are getting yourself into by coming with me,” Ria said. Michael shrugged his shoulders before saying, “I am coming with you to convince you to listen to what they have to say. I know Isabel loves me and Rath loves you. He was about to say that he doesn’t care about destiny.” “You said the same thing,” Ria said in frustration. She looked deep into his brown eyes and knew that he was being stubborn and was not going to go back without her.

Ria started walking down the street again silently hoping that Michael would give up and go back. Michael growled in frustration while following her down the street. He looked around trying to figure out where they were since his legs were now starting to hurt from walking. Ria stopped in front of the door to a lobby of a small motel and said, “You can still go back, I can never go back.” She pulled the door open and walked into the lobby. Micheal followed her into the lobby and over to the desk. He blinked in surprise seeing that the man behind the counter acted like he knew who Ria was when he placed a key on the counter.

Ria picked the key up and said, “If you want answers come with me.” She walked away from Michael and almost laughed at him when he quickly followed her. “Always want answers,” Michael said. Ria shook her head and said, “You don’t know what you are getting yourself into by coming with me.” She continued down the hall to the last room on the right and placed the key in the door. Hearing the lock click, she opened the door and stepped into the room. Micheal followed her into the room and gasped seeing the room was actually a mini apartment with a small kitchen, fake fireplace, TV and entertainment center on one wall. A matching cream colored love seat and chair with an oak coffee table in front of the love seat and an oak end stand next to the chair.

Micheal looked across the room to see an oak kitchen table and four chairs. “I need to make a call,” Ria said. Micheal looked over at her as she walked over to the phone. “Call Rath and tell him we will be back as soon as I talk some sense into you,” Michael said. Ria shook her head no and said, “You don’t give up.” Picking the phone up, she dialled a number and waited for the person to answer. “Hello,” Sherman said. “Sherman, I am leaving in the morning,” Ria said. She hung up the phone and hoped that Sherman would give her the time she needed with her word that she would return in the morning.

“Who is Sherman?” Michael asked. “The keeper of my people’s secrets,” Ria answered. Michael sat down on the couch feeling like he had just had the wind knocked out of him. “Your what?” Michael asked. “I am breaking laws by telling you what I am about to tell you. I am only allowed to reveal anything to my mate which you are not,” Ria said. Michael stared at Ria wondering if she had hit her head or something since she was talking like she was crazy. “You will be under my protection,” Ria said. “I don’t need protection. I can protect myself,” Michael growled.

Ria laughed while reaching down and taking his hand. “Come,” Ria said. Michael got up from the couch and followed her into the bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed and watched her while raising his right eyebrow and wondering why she had brought him into the bedroom. Ria moved her hands to the hem of her t-shirt and pulled the shirt over her head. Michael’s brown eyes doubled in size as he realized she was going to strip. “Ria, I’m a married man,” Michael said. Ria nodded her head yes while dropping the shirt onto the ground. Moving her hands to her jeans, she unbuttoned and unzipped them.

Michael gulped feeling his body respond to her standing naked before him. Ria giggled before saying, “Nice to see I still have an effect on you.” Michael was about to respond when his brown eyes doubled in size as Ria shifted into a white wolf. He scrambled back on the bed and stared at her in disbelief. “I am seeing things. There is not a white wolf in front of me.” Ria shifted back into human form and said, “My kind would rip your throat out before you could raise your hand to blast them.”

Michael slowly nodded his head yes while having a feeling that Ria was right. “What are you?” Michael asked while moving back down the bed. “We are called wolfen or skinwalkers,” Ria answered. “Can you do that again?” Michael asked. Ria nodded her head yes and then shifted into a white wolf. Michael slowly moved his hand to her fur and cautiously touched her. He ran his hands through her fur and said, “You are beautiful.” Ria enjoyed the feel of his hands on her pelt. She had never allowed anyone to touch her in wolf form. She shifted back suddenly making his hands come in contact with her ass.

Micheal quickly moved his hands away and blushed while saying, “Sorry.” He noticed tears in her green eyes and asked, “What is the matter?” Ria inhaled deeply before saying, “I can’t be pregnant.” Michael raised his right eyebrow and said, “Why not?” Ria blushed before answering, “I never had sex with him in wolf form.” Micheal’s jaw dropped open and he said, “Ohhh...” He reached down and brought her up onto the bed. Laying back, he wrapped his arms around her body and tried to give her comfort.

Ria sniffled and looked up into his brown eyes. “I am to return to become the Alpha. The color of my pelt gives me the power as Alpha and makes it so I may never leave again.” Michael remained silent wanting to hear more. “I can’t let you go back because that would endanger the pack,” Ria said. “Who said I wanted to go back?” Michael asked. Ria blinked in surprise and said, “You are too stubborn for your own good.” Michael snickered knowing that she was telling the truth. “Sherman must have known that this was going to happen or he would never have allowed me to leave after I flipped.”

“Flipped?” Michael asked. “When we reach puberty we go through the change which not everyone survives which is why I never wanted to have children but knew ultimately that as a white and Alpha I would have to,” Ria babbled. Michael listened to her talk and wondered how he could help her. In the back of his mind, he wondered if it was possible to become her mate even if that were to be in name only since he did love Isabel and she loved Rath. “Not that I am questioning you in anyway, but how do you know that you are pregnant?” Micheal asked. He knew that Ria and Rath hadn’t been together since they had been captured by the special unit.

Ria looked up into Michael’s brown eyes and answered, “I sensed them. It’s a wolfen thing.” “Them?” Michael asked. Ria couldn’t stop the blush from forming on her cheeks which was funny considering she was laying naked in his arms. She didn’t want to get into how many pups her kind tended to have with each pregnancy. Michael snickered when he saw the blush on her cheeks. “Let me guess you can have more than one,” Michael said. Ria nodded her head yes. He decided that he should ask her how he could help her.

“How can I help?” Michael asked. Ria blinked in surprise when she heard him and asked jokingly, “What do you want to do divorce Isabel and become my mate?” Michael was silent for a moment before, he said, “Wolves mate for life.” “We do,” Ria said. She moved away from his body and said, “What you are thinking is deadly. You could die because you would have to become like me.” “I let you down once because of destiny. I won’t do that again,” Michael responded. “Sherman would know if what you ask is possible,” Ria said.

Michael nodded his head yes and said, “Then we ask him tomorrow.” Ria blinked in surprise and said, “You never let me down.” She could see the argument in his brown eyes and placed her finger on his lips. “We should rest. Tomorrow will be a long day,” Ria said. Climbing off the bed she lifted the covers and slid underneath. Michael climbed off the bed and pulled his t-shirt over his head. Dropping the shirt onto the floor, he said, “Rath will be looking for us by now.” Ria turned onto her side and said, “Rath couldn’t find us even if he combined his powers with Isabel’s powers.” Micheal unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans while wondering what exactly she meant. Pushing his jeans, down his legs, he climbed into the bed next to her.

Wrapping his arms around her body, Michael held her tightly in his arms and realized at that moment that he had never stopped loving her. Ria snuggled into his body and felt her inner wolf want to be released which caused a growl to come from her mouth. “Did you just growl at me?” Michael asked. Ria giggled before saying, “The wolf in me wants out. Sorry.” Michael raised his right eyebrow and imagined what it would be like to be a wolf. He looked down again to find she was fast asleep in his arms. Knowing that she was right and tomorrow would be a long day, he closed his brown eyes and was soon fast asleep himself.

Tbc
Last edited by RiaRath101 on Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:07 pm, edited 54 times in total.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Michael/Ria R/R CC/UC Adult pt 2

Post by RiaRath101 »

Pt 2

Rath growled to himself while walking down the street. He decided when Michael hadn’t brought Ria back and the sun had started to set that he was going to go look for her. He had been trying for hours to sense either Ria or Michael. I should have gone after her as soon as she ran out of the room. Why did I let Michael go after her? If I had gone after her I wouldn’t be looking for her now. She would be with me right now where she belongs. Sighing to himself, he turned around and started walking back to the apartment building unaware that when he turned around that he was standing right in front of the motel where both Ria and Michael were staying.

Rath pulled the door open to the apartment complex and went inside of the building. He slowly made his way down the hall to Isabel and Michael’s apartment. Knocking on the door, he waited for her to answer the door. Isabel opened the door and saw the sad look in Rath’s brown eyes. She motioned for him to come inside and said, “No luck.” Rath shook his head no and said, “Iz can’t sense either one of them. It’s likes they disappeared.” Reaching the couch, he slumped down and ran his hands through his Mohawk. Isabel sat down next to him and said, “Michael is probably trying to get Ria to come back as we speak.”

Rath nodded his head yes while hoping that Isabel was right. “Iz knows da whole destiny thing hit her hard da last time,” Rath said. Isabel nodded her head yes while feeling slightly guilty since Ria had obviously noticed the new connection between them. Rath sensed what Isabel was feeling and said, “We was held captive together.” Isabel sighed while knowing that he was right but at the same time knowing that Ria had watched them and then jumped to conclusions when Rath had told her what they had discovered. “Iz gonna go try n gets some sleep,” Rath said. Isabel watched him get off from the couch and slowly make his way over to the door.

Opening the door, Rath turned his head and said, “Ya should gets some sleep too.” Isabel nodded her head yes as he stepped out of her room and closed the door. She stared at the door wondering how she could get some sleep since her world seemed to be falling apart. Getting up from the couch, she walked over to the window and looked down at the streets below. Michael I love you. Come back to me and bring Ria back to Rath. He loves her so much. This is so unfair why can’t we just live normal lives. The tears that had been threatening to fall since Michael walked out of their apartment finally started to fall.

Rath slammed the door to his and Ria’s apartment. He looked around the room in hopes that she would miraculously appear before him telling him she was so sorry for running out on him and that she loved him. “Iz bein a cornball,” Rath growled. He walked through their apartment and into their bedroom. Closing the door, he went over to the bed and kicked off his work boots. Reaching down, he pulled back the covers while using his powers to melt away his clothes from his body. Climbing into bed, he brought the covers up over his body. He wanted to scream in frustration when he smelled her scent on their sheets and his body responded to her like always becoming rock hard.

Rath stared at the ceiling while thinking about her. Ria whys did ya have ta takes off. God Iz loves ya. Iz don’t cares dat da pods were switched. Dat doesn’t change hows Iz feels about ya. Iz never wanted ta fall for any human. He was completely unaware that in truth he hadn’t fallen for a human but a skinwalker. Throwing the covers off his body, he angrily walked across the bedroom and into the bathroom. He turned on the lights while closing the door. Walking over to the mirror, he looked in the mirror and brought his hand to his neck where the last hickey she had given him had faded completely away.

Rath stared into the mirror and his mind filled with images of that night unaware that was the night that he had gotten Ria pregnant. He stilled his movements and looked deep into her green eyes loving how they had gold speckles when she was dangerously close to the edge. “Rath,” Ria growled in frustration. He snickered thinking nothing of the growl other than she wanted to come. “Iz wanna has a baby”he said. Ria stared at him in surprise and shook her head no. “Why?” he asked. “I don’t want kids,” Ria answered. He hissed as she extended her claws just enough to draw blood knowing that drove him crazy.

“B’tch,” he growled while staring into her green eyes. He swore for a moment her eyes turned completely golden in color. Pulling his hardened cock back, he thrust his hardened cock deep inside her heat. He thrust his hardened cock hard and fast wanting to feel her walls clamp down on his cock. Ria matched him thrust for thrust while bringing her mouth to his neck. She bit his neck at the same moment her walls clamped down on his thrusting hardened cock. “Ria....”Rath screamed as his hot seed flowed inside her clamping heat. His arms felt like jelly from the powerful climax he had received which caused him to collapse on top of her.

He breathed in and out while trying to recover from his climax. “Kinky,” he said. “Sorry got carried away,” Ria said. Slowly slipping his cock out of her heat, he hissed from the loss. Rolling onto his back, he brought her into his arms and said, “Iz should bites ya back.” Ria snuggled into his body and said, “Sleep.” He was about to respond when he looked down and saw she was fast asleep in his arms. Kissing the top of her head, he closed his own eyes and was soon asleep.

Rath punched the mirror in frustration and then looked down at his hand. He cursed to himself when he saw the blood and knew that his hand was now broken. Ignoring the pain in his hand, he went over to the tub and turned on the cold water. “Iz thoughts my days of takin cold showers was over,” Rath grumbled. He stepped into the shower and closed the shower curtain. Moving into the cold water, he hissed as the cold water came in contact with his heated skin. He sighed a moment later and reached down to turn off the water. Turning off the water, he opened the shower curtain and grabbed a towel.

Wrapping the towel around his waist, he went over to the door and opened the door. Walking back into the bedroom, he grumbled “Iz gonna smell her on da sheets n be hard all over again.” Unwrapping the towel from around his waist, he climbed back into bed and pulled the covers back up over his body. Staring at the ceiling, he thought, Where is ya? His brown eyes darkened to almost black as he imagined Michael with her. No way she wouldn’t do dat to me. Iz knows she loves me n Michael loves Isabel. He stared at the ceiling until he could no longer keep his brown eyes open.

Slowly opening her green eyes, Ria found that Michael had moved his hands in his sleep His hand that had been wrapped around her waist was now cupping her breast. She tried moving away from him so that she could get in the shower. Michael wrapped his arm tighter around her body holding her firmly in his arms. Ria bit into her lip as she felt her nipple become hard as his hand squeezed her breast while he tried holding her still. Tasting blood in her mouth, she slowly released her lip from between her teeth and ran her tongue over her bottom lip knowing the cut would heal in a matter of seconds.

“Michael wake up,” Ria said. She tried moving again but froze when she felt his hardened cock pressing into her body. “Michael wake up. I’m not Isabel,” Ria growled. Michael slowly opened his brown eyes and moaned in frustration. He made no move to unwrap his arm from around her body or to move his hand away from her breast. Ria could tell he was awake from how his breathing had changed. She gasped in surprise when instead of moving his hand away like she thought he would. He took her hardened nipple between his thumb and forefinger and rolled the tight peak.

“I’m not Isabel,” Ria said. Michael blinked in surprise before saying, “I know you are not Isabel.” He slowly moved his hand away from her breast and unwrapped his arm from around her body. His mind was reeling knowing that he shouldn’t be trying to have sex with her since he was after all married to Isabel. He couldn’t deny that he wanted her. Ria scrambled out of the bed and turned around to look at him. Michael noticed her green eyes were golden in color and asked, “What’s with the glowing eyes?” Ria closed her eyes for a moment mentally telling herself that this can’t happen. Opening her eyes, she said, “I’m going to go take a shower.” Michael noticed her green eyes were back to their normal green color and said, “You know I can still smell you.”

Ria growled before walking over to the bathroom door. Closing the door, she growled, “I don’t know who is worse an alien with their heightened senses or wolves.” Michael snickered to himself knowing that he had gotten to her. Seems only fair since she made me harder than I have ever been in my life. Glancing at the closed door, he was tempted to go join her in the shower. Picturing an angry Ria, he shook his head no and then suddenly turned as white as a ghost while thinking, Hurricane Deluca plus an angry wolf. I’m dead if I make her mad.

Throwing the covers off his body, Michael climbed out of bed and slowly walked over to the bathroom door. Turning the handle, he opened the bathroom door and went into the bathroom. He wasn’t surprised that Ria had gotten into the shower. “You aren’t mad at me are you?” Michael asked. Ria opened the shower curtain enough to stick her head out and answered, “No.” She giggled knowing why he had asked. Her green eyes travelled down his body before she ducked back into the shower.

“You know we could conserve water and shower together,” Michael said. “You come in here and we won’t be conserving water,” Ria growled. Michael heard her growl and quickly walked out of the bathroom. He jumped in surprise when he saw someone standing in the kitchen. “Ria there is someone here,” Michael said. “That is Lucas, my cousin. He won’t hurt you,” Ria said. Michael looked around for his jeans feeling slightly embarrassed. “You want to become pack but ya has a problem with being nude,” Lucas said.

Michael stopped looking for his jeans and asked, “How did you know that?” Ria walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. “Leave him alone Luke I haven’t explained everything to him yet,” Ria said. Michael raised his right eyebrow and said, “Do I get an answer.” Ria sighed, before turning to Michael and saying, “Go get in the shower I will tell you everything on the way.” Michael reluctantly turned around and walked into the bathroom. Ria waited till the door closed and said, “Did you bring me clothes?”

Lucas nodded his head yes and said, “Yes, I brought both of you some clothes and Sherman’s chicken soup.” Ria followed him out of the bedroom and looked over at the table at the thermos. She knew that was no ordinary chicken soup. “I didn’t even speak with Sherman about that yet,” Ria said. “I know. He gave the thermos to me and said that I would understand why when I reached you,” Lucas said. “I think that is too dangerous,” Ria said. “Sherman seems to think that he will make it,” Lucas said. Ria’s green eyes started to glow gold as she started to get angry.

Lucas shook his head at his cousin’s stubbornness. “You know that as Alpha you will have everyone wanting to be your mate,” Lucas said. Ria sighed knowing that what he was saying was right. Being married to the alpha would give who ever her mate was a higher status in the pack.
“Michael is married,” Ria said. Lucas shook his head before saying, “Didn’t look like he wanted to jump his wife’s bones looked to me like he was trying to get with you.” Ria ignored him and reached into the bag taking out the clothes. She turned around and walked back into the bedroom. Placing the clothes on the bed, she grabbed the black t-shirt and pulled the shirt over her head.

Reaching down, Michael picked up a pair of jeans and said, “How many times are you going to make me say that I am divorcing Isabel?” Ria blinked in surprise when she heard him. “How much did you hear?” Ria asked. She picked a black mini skirt up and stepped into the skirt. “Enough to know that you need me,” Michael answered. He stepped into the jeans and pulled them up his legs. “You could die,” Ria said. Lucas chose that moment to walk into the bedroom and said, “Not if you help him flip.”

Ria turned her head and growled at Lucas. “We will be out in a sec,” Ria growled. “We need to leave,” Lucas said before turning and walking out of the bedroom. Michael pulled a black t-shirt over his head and slipped his feet into his work boots. “How can you help me do this flip?” Michael asked. “We have sex and you flip when you orgasm,” Ria answered. Michael snickered before saying, “You keep forgetting something.” “What?” Ria asked. “That if you are with anyone else they won’t take to kindly to the babies you are carrying,” Michael said.

Ria slipped her feet into her mules and said, “They aren’t yours either.” Michael nodded his head and said, “True, but I always wanted a family.” Ria sighed, and turned around walking out of the bedroom. Michael followed her out of the bedroom and asked, “So this chicken soup, what does it do?” “Makes you see things and gets your body ready for a flip. Not exactly sure how. That is Sherman’s secret,” Lucas answered. Michael turned the top of the thermos and took the top off. Setting the top on the table, he picked the thermos up and started to drink the soup.

“Tastes like chicken,” Michael said. “I’m sure that it does but the drugs that are in it induce a flip,” Ria said. Michael finished the soup and set the thermos down on the table. Lucas had picked their clothes up from the bedroom and placed them in the bag. Ria noticed a manila folder next to the bag and asked, “What is that?” “Divorce papers,” Lucas answered. Michael blinked in surprise and wondered how long they had been watching them. He picked the pen up next to the manila folder and opened the folder.

Michael looked through the pages and signed where he was supposed to sign. Closing the folder, he asked, “When are you going to deliver the papers to Isabel to sign?” “A month from now there will be a ceremony in front of the pack where you will take each other as mates,” Lucas said. Michael raised his right eyebrow questioning what that actually meant. “Where you pledge your love for one another. Nothing sexual,” Lucas said. Michael nodded his head yes and said, “That still didn’t answer my question.” “A week or two before the ceremony,” Lucas answered.

Michael was starting to feel the effects of the soup and said, “Strong stuff.” Lucas picked up the bag and folder and went over to the door. Ria wrapped her arm around Michael’s waist and said, “Lucas is your car out front?” Lucas nodded his head yes and said, “One time I get to leave and it is to babysit you.” Opening the door, he held the door open for Ria and Michael. They stepped out of the room and walked down the hall. Pulling the door open, Ria walked outside and led Michael over to Lucas’s red Chevelle. “Nice,” Michael said.

Ria nodded her head yes and opened the door. Michael climbed into the back seat followed by Ria. Lucas closed the door and walked around to the driver’s side. Opening the door, he climbed into the car and placed the bag and thermos on the floor. Closing the door, he revved the engine. “Sophia loves this car,” Lucas said. Shifting the gears, he put the car into drive and pulled out onto the street. Ria knew they had a long drive ahead of them and turned her attention to Michael wanting to watch him closely.

Michael smirked at Ria making her wonder exactly what he was seeing. “How are you feeling?” Ria asked. Michael licked his lips before saying, “It is like a million flashes going past.” “Oh,” Ria said. She was quiet for a moment while she thought about how Rath used to give her flashes every time he kissed her. “Rath let you see him didn’t he?” Michael asked. Ria nodded her head yes and her jaw dropped open when he said, “I was always too scared to let you see me.” Michael pulled her into his arms and held her tightly against his body. Ria ran her hands through his brown hair and said, “Rest.” “Kinda hard with the images I’m seeing,” Michael said in a thick and husky voice.

Ria nodded her head in understanding. She hoped that the only thing that happened was the flashes before they reached wolf lake. Lucas sensed her fear and said, “Sherman said to tell you that he won’t start anything with the flip till we reach home.” Ria sighed in relief and continued to watch over Michael. “You are stuck with me, Blondie,” Michael said in a thick and husky voice. She shook her head while wondering what he was seeing since his voice was so thick and husky. “I forgot about these fantasies about you,” Michael said.

“What?” Ria asked. “Before when I used to drag you into the eraser room I used to imagine making you scream in pleasure,” Michael said in a thick and husky voice. Ria stared at Michael while feeling guilty since she was taking him away from Isabel. She closed her green eyes as the guilt over leaving Rath started to weigh down on her. Rath, I’m sorry. I really do love you. In the back of her mind she wondered if she had ever stopped loving Michael.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Michael/Ria R/R AuCC/UC Adult Pt 3

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn~ :D

Kate~ :D

FaithfulAngel24~ :D Lucas and Sophia were from the series Wolf Lake
as are some of the other characters that I am using. If you are curious what they look like I have images

Pt 3

Rath shot up out of bed from a sound sleep gasping for air and his body soaked in sweat. He looked frantically around the room swearing that he had heard her say, “Rath, I’m sorry. I really do love you.” Throwing the covers off his body, he climbed out of bed and walked across the room to the window not caring that he was naked. He looked down at the streets hoping that he would see her. His heart ached in his chest as he realized that she wasn’t coming back to him. He knew the ache he was feeling would never go away cause he truly loved her. Iz never gonna stop lookin for ya. Iz don’t care how long it takes me but Iz swear dat Iz gonna finds ya. When Iz does ya gonna tell me why n if Michael is wit ya Iz gonna kill him.

Slowly opening her green eyes, Ria and looked up at Michael. She noticed that his face was now covered in a thin layer of sweat and his breathing had increased. Moving out of his arms, she moved her hands down to his hand and took it into her hand. She looked at his hand to see if the bones in it had started to shift while knowing that she really needed to check his feet since the hands and feet were the first thing to change. “How are you feeling?” Ria asked.

Michael breathed in deep before saying, “Hearing wolves in my head.” Ria nodded her head yes knowing that meant the pack was trying to show him the way. “Can you see us too?” Ria asked. Michael smiled while nodding his head yes. Ria had a feeling that the smile was probably because he was seeing her in wolf form. She knew that they still had time since the calling of the pack happened hours sometimes days before a wolfen will flip.

“You were going to tell me more,” Michael said. Ria nodded her head yes and said, “We have natural healing abilities but heal faster in wolf form. We have a telepathic link which is why you hear the pack. Mates have their own private mental link.” Michael slowly opened his brown eyes and asked, “So you mean I will be able to hear you in my head and talk back too?” Ria nodded her head yes and said, “You will have to learn how not to broadcast your thoughts.” Michael raised his eyebrow while wondering how hard that would be.

Lucas snickered remembering when Sophia had first started to use their mental link. Ria looked into the front seat and said, “Sophia wouldn’t find humor in that.” Lucas smiled while making his eyes turn gold so that his other side was at the surface. Ria turned her attention back to Michael and said, “We are never to leave Wolf Lake. I know I did but I see now Sherman must have had his reasons for allowing me to leave after I flipped.” “What did it feel like the first time you flipped?” Michael asked. Ria nibbled on her lip trying to figure out the best way to tell him. Lucas decided to step in and tell him how he felt. “I felt like the bones were ripping from my back,” Lucas said.

Michael groaned while imagining what Lucas had just said felt like to him when he flipped. “I flipped early though at thirteen,” Lucas said. Ria knew that the longer it took for one of their kind to flip the harder the flip was for them. “Sophia was half human and flipped much later,” Lucas said. Ria tried to smile knowing that he had said that because he sensed her thoughts. Michael was curious about what she had allowed Rath to see of the other part of her and asked, “What did you let Rath see?” Ria felt an instant ache in her chest at the mention of Rath. “When Rath and I were together sexually I used to let my other side near the surface which made my eyes golden and extended my claws to mark his back. He loved both and I don’t think ever realized that I didn’t use nails but claws.”

Michael wanted to kick himself for asking about Rath when he heard the slight tremor in her voice that she was desperately trying to hide. Ria decided that now would be a good time to express the guilt she was feeling over Isabel and said, “You make it look so easy to walk away from Isabel.” Michael remained silent for a moment knowing that she was asking him how he could just walk away when he could have stayed. “The way I see, the whole situation is, had I know the first time around that I was not meant to be with Isabel, I wouldn’t have married her,“ Michael answered.

Ria knew that if Michael hadn’t been with Isabel she would have never met Rath. “You never loved her? I don’t believe you,” Ria said. “I did. Just not like how I loved you,” Michael said. Ria blinked in surprise before saying, “You sure didn’t act like you loved me. I knew Rath had a shady past from when I received flashes from him but that didn’t change that I loved him and wanted him. Being with him was never about being with you because you are both so different.” Michael looked deep into her green eyes and said, “I know you love Rath. I saw how much when you were with him. I also know that Rath loves you. He told you about our pods being switched and you didn’t want to hear anymore.”

Ria nodded her head yes knowing that everything Michael was saying was true. “Still doesn’t change the fact that I love Rath,” Ria said stubbornly. “All I am saying is that you shouldn’t beat yourself up over something that you can’t control,” Michael said. Ria looked deep into his brown eyes and asked, “Why, did you?” Michael slowly nodded his head yes. “Then why can’t I?” Ria asked. Michael was silent for a moment before he said, “Might not be good for the babies.”

Lucas had been trying to mind his own business but when he heard she was pregnant. “You’re pregnant!” Lucas said. “Yes Lucas I am pregnant,” Ria answered. “You had sex in wolf form. I can’t even get Sophia to budge on that and believe me I tried,” Lucas said. “I didn’t have sex in wolf form,” Ria growled. Lucas stared at her through the review mirror and said, “We have been told over and over we can’t knock someone up unless they are in wolf form.” “Lucas Cates if you do not stop right now I will tell Sophia that she can get pregnant in human form,” Ria threatened.

Lucas growled while turning his attention back to the road. Michael whimpered as he felt like his body was on fire. Ria moved her hands to the hem of his t-shirt and said, “Can you sit up slightly?” Michael sat up slightly and raised his arms above his head. Ria pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped the shirt onto the floor. She brought her hands to his chest as he put his arms down. Michael sighed, enjoying the feel of her hands against his heated skin. “Figured that would help you with how hot you are getting,” Ria said. Michael raised his eyebrows suggestively before saying, “I’m hard too. Gonna help me there too?”

“Not in my back seat,” Lucas growled. Ria giggled before saying, “I want to take your boots off and check your feet.” Michael stuck his bottom lip out in a pout. Ria moved away from him enough so she could untie his boots. Slipping his boots and then his socks off she carefully examined his feet. Seeing the first signs of the flip, she moved back up the seat so she could run her hands through his hair. Michael whimpered as he felt the bones in his feet shifting. “Relax, it’s just starting,” Ria said. Lucas could feel her anxiety and said, “We should be there soon.” Ria nodded her head yes while knowing that they needed to get there soon.

Lucas stepped on the accelerator as they passed the ‘Welcome to Wolf Lake’ sign. He raced down the streets to Sherman’s house while saying, “You know, Matt better not pull me over.” Michael’s breath was coming in pants now and he could feel every muscle in his body. He ached all over as he said, “Hurts.” “I know. I’m sorry,” Ria said. Lucas pulled the car into Sherman’s driveway and shut off the engine. Opening his car door, he jumped out of the car and moved the seat forward. Ria climbed out of the car and stood by the side of the car as Lucas reached inside and helped Michael out of the car.

Michael whimpered in frustration and pain as Lucas swung him up into his arms like he was a sack of potatoes. Ria closed Lucas’s car door and walked with Lucas over to the front door. Sherman opened the front door and said, “Take him into the bedroom.” Lucas nodded his head yes and walked through the house into the bedroom followed by Ria. Laying Michael down on the bed, Lucas asked, “Need me for anything else?” Ria shook her head no and said, “No.” Lucas walked out of the bedroom and closed the door.

Moving her hands to the waistband of his jeans, Ria unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. She pushed his jeans down over his hips and then pulled the denim off his legs. Moving her hands to his wrists, she placed his hands away from his body and noticed his hands had shifted and his claws were extending. Michael screamed in agony as he felt like his bones were breaking. Ria gripped his wrists tightly as he arched up off the bed. His face had started to change and his jaws were changing into fangs. She knew the pain would soon become unbearable and moved her body slightly so her heat was pressing into his hardened cock.

Michael moaned in frustration when he felt her heat against his hardened cock. He was having a hard time seeing now due to the pain he was feeling. Ria pushed the guilt she was feeling aside, knowing that Michael needed her and was doing this for her and the babies she was carrying. She slowly released her grip on his wrists knowing the second she did he was going to lash out and more than likely claw her. Michael moved his arms the second she released his wrists trying to relieve the ache in his bones and inadvertently clawed her back.

Ria hissed from the pain from the claw marks as she slowly took his hardened cock into her heat. She thrust her hips making his hardened cock slide in and out of her heat. Michael moaned in pleasure and pain while feeling how tight she was around his hard cock. The pleasure she was giving him seemed to dull the pain slightly. Ria moaned in pleasure as she thrust her hips harder and faster making his hardened cock slide in and out of her heat. She could sense he was close to climaxing and flipping as her walls clamped down on his hardened cock.

Michael screamed as he felt like his bones were being broken. Ria quickly lifted herself up off his hardened cock and moved off the bed. His legs kicked outward as he screamed and then howled as he shifted into a black wolf. Ria ran her fingers through his fur and breathed a sigh of relief. Michael shifted back when Ria moved her hand away from him. “How do you feel?” Ria asked. “Like I was run over,” Michael answered. He was having a hard time keeping his brown eyes open since his body was so exhausted. “You know that wasn’t how I imagined our first time together,” Michael said.

Ria sighed before saying, “You should sleep.” She knew that he couldn’t argue with her right now if her tried. Michael was asleep the second his brown eyes closed. Moving away from the bed, Ria brought her knees to her chest as tears filled her green eyes from the guilt she was feeling over being with Michael. She wiped the tears away a moment later knowing deep down in her heart that she had no choice but to sleep with him because without him not only would she be forced to be with another pack member but the babies she was carrying would be in great danger.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fathe through Destiny Michael/Ria R/R AUCC/UC Adult Pt 4

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Kate~Had someone on candy ask if I was using Lythian as well said they read your whole fic :D

Jenn~Rath won't find her for a while

FaithfulAngel24~Rath will only find dead ends :wink:

Pt 4

Ria glanced at the bed seeing Michael was sleeping soundly. Knowing that he would sleep for awhile she decided to take a shower and go for a run. She hadn’t run in wolf form in a long time. Unwrapping her arms from around her legs, she pushed herself up off the floor. Leaning down, she brought her mouth to Michael’s face and gave him a chaste kiss. Michael smiled as she moved away from him. Going over to the door, she opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. She quietly closed the door not wanting to disturb Michael knowing that his hearing was now sensitive.

Sherman looked up when she walked into the living room and said, “What color is he?” “Black,” Ria answered knowing that in the pack there was only one other pure black wolf, John who was married to her cousin, Ruby. Noticing that Luke was still there, she said, “I figured you would have gone home to Sophia.” Luke licked his lips at the mention of his mate. Ria shook her head ignoring how her cousin was acting. “Figured you would want to go for a run,” Luke said. Ria growled while thinking, I don’t need a babysitter.

Luke sighed before saying, “Don’t think you do. Just that your mating hasn’t been announced yet.” Ria rolled her green eyes while thinking, I can protect myself. “I know you can. If you are going to take a shower would you hurry up? I want to get home to Sophia,” Luke said. Ria giggled to herself before saying, “Did you tell Matt that you are trying to convince Sophia to have some pups?” Luke turned as white as her’s and Sophia’s pelts at the mention of his father in law. She walked down the hall and into the bathroom before Luke could respond.

Turning on the light, Ria closed the bathroom door and went over to the mirror. Moving her hands to the hem of her t-shirt, she slowly pulled the shirt over her head. She hissed when the material came in contact with the scratches on her back. Turning her head, she looked in the mirror to see two deep scratches on her back. She knew he had unintentionally clawed her and since they were deep they healed slower in human form They will heal while I take my run. So Michael will never know he hurt me I can hear him apologizing now. She pushed her skirt over her hips and then down her legs till the skirt pooled at her feet.

Stepping out of the skirt, she kicked the clothes into the corner and went over to the tub. She turned on the hot and cold water faucets and adjusted the water to just the right temperature. Pulling up the shower level, she stepped into the tub and closed the shower curtain. Moving underneath the spray of warm water, she hissed when the water came in contact with the scratches. Reaching over, she picked a washcloth and bar of soap up and then rubbed the soap into the washcloth. Setting the bar of soap back down, she brought the washcloth to her body and slowly moved the washcloth around in circles.

Ria set the washcloth down and rinsed the soap away from her body. She reached down, picking up the bottle of shampoo and squeezed some into the palm of her hand. Setting the bottle down, she brought her hands into her hair and massaged her scalp with her fingers. Titling her head back, she rinsed the shampoo from her hair. Slipping her fingers from her hair, she reached down and shut off the water. Opening the shower curtain, she stepped out of the tub and grabbed the hair brush off the counter to quickly brush her hair.

Opening the bathroom door, Ria walked down the hall into the living room and said, “Ready? If you must go.” Luke kicked off his boots and then stood up. Pulling his shirt over his head, he dropped the shirt onto the floor and moved his hands to his jeans. Sherman walked over to the door and opened the door as Luke took off his jeans. Shifting into the white wolf, Ria ran out the door heading over to the field. Luke shifted into a gray wolf and ran out the door after her. Sherman shook his head while thinking, Hope you are in the mood to chase her.

Reaching the field, Ria glanced back to see if Luke had caught up with her. Seeing he had almost caught her, she took off across the field and paused at the edge of the woods. Luke was seconds from being next to her when Ria went into the woods. He took off into the woods after her following her down the trails to the lake. Ria shifted back into human form when she reached the lake. Luke shifted back into human form when he reached Ria and breathed in and out. Ria giggled before saying, “I thought that I was the one who hadn’t been for a run in a while.”

“You had a head start,” Luke said. Ria shook her head in denial while looking up at the moon in the night sky. Luke was silently wondering if she was going to do her normal babble thing. He still couldn’t get over how fast she could talk. Ria knew better than to discuss what she was feeling while at the lake. Just like she knew how to keep her thoughts to herself so no other pack members could hear them. Looking out at the water, she said, “We should head back.” Luke nodded his head yes while wanting to get her back to Sherman’s so he could go home.

Shifting back into her white wolf form, Ria turned around and ran down the trails. Luke shifted back into his gray wolf form and ran down the trails after her. Reaching the edge of the woods, Ria slowed down so Luke could catch up with her. Catching up with her, Luke stepped out of the woods and raced across the field. Ria raced with him matching him stride for stride. They reached Sherman’s house and shifted back into human form. Knowing her body was now covered in a thin layer of sweat Ria though taking a shower was kinda stupid.

Opening the door, Ria went into the house followed by Luke. Grabbing his jeans, Luke stepped into his jeans and pulled them up his legs. “Do Michael and I need to stay out of sight until the announcement is made about our mating?” Ria asked. Sherman shook his head no and said, “Just make it known that you are taken.” Ria nodded her head yes and smiled when Luke said, “I will bring Sophia by so you can see her and introduce Michael to her.” Luke went out the door and closed the door behind him. “I will give Michael a general knowledge of the pack during breakfast tomorrow,” Sherman said.

Ria nodded her head and said, “Night.” She walked down the hall and opened the bedroom door. Going into the bedroom, she quietly closed the door and tip toed over to the bed. Reaching the bed, she found Michael was awake. “I didn’t mean to wake you,” Ria said. “You didn’t. You know I smelled you when you opened the door,” Michael said. He moved over on the bed and turned onto his side. “Wolfen senses” Ria said. Climbing onto the bed, she moved closer to him and looked up into his brown eyes. “Where did you go?” Michael asked.

“I went for a run,” Ria answered. Michael imagined that running in wolf form would be awesome. Ria yawned as she started to feel tired. Michael raised his right eyebrow wondering if running was good for her and the babies. Seeing his raised eyebrow, she poked him in the chest and growled, “Don’t you start doing the you shouldn’t be doing this....” Michael snickered before saying, “Wouldn’t be me if I didn’t.” Ria sighed while knowing what he said was true. Michael didn’t want to bring up Rath afraid that he would see that sad look in her green eyes that pulled at his heart. He knew though that he had to ask her how she was so certain that Rath wouldn’t find them.

Ria sensed Michael wanted to ask her something and figured because of his hesitation that the question was concerning Rath. “My last name is not Deluca it’s Cates,” Ria said. She giggled seeing the surprised look in Michael’s brown eyes. “Deluca was used so I could not be traced back to Wolf Lake,” Ria explained. “So it is like we disappeared?” Michael asked. Ria nodded her head yes and yawned. She knew part of her tiredness was from the scratches healing while she had been racing Luke. Snuggling into Michael’s body, she said, “We can talk tomorrow. I am so tired. Probably shouldn’t have raced Luke.”

Michael snickered while seeing some things never changed. Wrapping his arms around her body, he enjoyed the way she felt in his arms. “Covers?” Michael asked. “You still have your Samantha genie powers. Spaceboy,” Ria said. “Think I need a new nick name,” Michael growled. “Mmm,” Ria mumbled. Michael shook his head while bring the covers up over their bodies with his powers. Looking down, he found that she was fast a sleep. He could feel how their healing abilities worked since his body was feeling better. Wonder what else is different now. He watched her sleep for a short while before closing his own eyes.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Michael/Ria R/R AUCC/UC Adult Pt 5

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Pt 5

Michael couldn’t believe how after all these years he had Ria not only naked in his arms but pressing into his body in a way that was making him painfully aware that he ached to have their bodies joined. Slowly opening his brown eyes, he moaned in frustration when he felt her body pressing into his hardened cock. His eyes moved over her body the best they could from his current position. He wanted to see the rest of her body but at the same time had no desire for her to be out of his arms.

Michael itched to let his hands move over her skin. He wanted to hear her moan in pleasure and see how her eyes changed with her mounting desire. Last night was a teaser of what being with her will be like. I was in such pain from the flip that I couldn’t really enjoy our time together. Ria was with me last night to help me through the flip. I hope that she will give me another chance since I have messed up so bad with her before. I know I love you, think I have always loved you or otherwise I wouldn’t have gone through all of this. Ria smiled to herself knowing that he had no idea that she could hear each one of his thoughts. She was tempted to respond but wanted to see what he would do.

Michael focused on her body in his arms and let his eyes admire her fine ass. He was unable to resist temptation any longer and moved his hand down her back to her ass. Cupping her round and firm cheeks in his hands, he moaned in frustration. Feeling his hands grip her ass cheeks, Ria shifted her position inadvertantly making her body press into his body more. Michael moaned in frustration while he ached to fill her with his hardened cock. Slowly opening her eyes, Ria lifted her head off his chest enough to look into his brown eyes. Michael noticed that her eyes were glowing gold in color. Ria knew her eyes were gold in color because she wanted him. She felt his desire and need for her increase while he looked into her eyes.

Michael watched every move that she made while being tempted to make a move. Sensing his hesitation, Ria slipped her tongue out of her mouth and run it around her bottom lip. Michael watched her tongue move around her bottom lip and felt his hardened cock jump in response. Ria felt his hardened cock jump in response to her actions. Knowing that Luke was going to take him into town later, she wanted her scent on him so that any pack member he came in contact with would know that she had claimed him as her mate. Wanting him buried deep inside of her heat, she lifted her leg and placed her leg over his hip.

Michael felt his hardened cock brush against her outer lips when she lifted her leg. He growled in frustration while wondering if she was purposely teasing him. Ria moved her upped body slightly and brought her mouth to his rapidly beating pulse. She ran her tongue over his pulse before making her fangs form. Michael gasped in surprise when her fangs pierced through his skin and she sucked hungrily. Releasing his neck, Ria ran her tongue over the two puncture marks from her fangs knowing that the musk of her scent was now in his skin where she had bitten him. Michael felt his body ache to be one with her when she bite into his neck. He thrust his hips forward and filled her with his hardened cock.

Ria enjoying the feel of his hardened cock buried deep inside of her heat and moaned in pleasure. Michael wanted to see the rest of her body while he thrust his hardened cock in and out of her tight wet heat. Rolling their bodies, he moved his hands away from ass cheeks and placed his hands on the bed. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Ria ran her nails down his back to grip his ass cheeks in her hands. Michael enjoyed the sensation of her nails running down his back and wondered what it would be like to feel her claws moving down his back. His brown eyes moved over her body memorizing how round and firm her breasts were as he pulled his hardened cock back, then thrust his hardened cock back inside her tight wet heat. He growled in pleasure while thrusting his hardened cock in and out.

Ria matched his thrusts and growled wanting more. She moved her hands up his back and into his hair and then brought his mouth down to her mouth. Michael captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Moaning into his mouth, she deepened the kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, Michael’s eyes were drawn to her rapidly beating pulse. He licked his lips and thrust his hardened cock harder and faster making his large mushroom head brush against her g-spot. Ria turned her head silently giving him permission to bite her. Michael’s eyes were glowing gold as he moved his mouth to her rapidly beating pulse.

Michael knew instinctively what to do as he extended his fangs and then sank his teeth into her neck. Ria thrust her hips uncontrollably as he sucked on her neck. Michael released her neck and ran his tongue over the two puncture marks. He thrust his hardened cock harder and faster and brought his mouth to her right breast. Ria moaned in pleasure as he ran his tongue around the hardened peak. He took the hardened peak into his mouth and sucked hungrily. Ria growled in pleasure as his hardened cock brushed against her g-spot. Releasing her nipple from his mouth, he ran his tongue between the valley of her breasts to her left hardened nipple. He ran his tongue around the hardened peak and then took the peak into his mouth.

Ria could feel her climax building with each thrust of his hardened cock inside of her. She knew that if she wasn’t already pregnant and in heat he would have no problem getting her to flip while they were one since she was close to letting her other take over completely now. Michael looked into her eyes and was amazed at how her eyes were so bright gold in color. He thrust his hardened cock harder and faster. “Michael...” Ria screamed. Her walls clamped down on his hardened cock making Michael growl in pleasure. Ria thrust her hips harder and faster. She wanted to feel his hot seed flow into her fluttering heat. “Ria...” Michael screamed. He thrust his hardened cock deep inside her fluttering heat and filled her with his hot seed as his large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot

Ria extended her claws at the same moment his hot seed flowed into her. Her walls clamped down on his hardened cock again as she dug her claws into his back and then ran her claws upward. Michael growled in pleasure as she marked him. He continued to thrust inside of her fluttering heat prolonging their orgasms. until he reluctantly slipped his cock out. His breath came in pants while he rolled onto his back and tried to recover from his powerful climax. “Sex is definitely different,” Michael said in a thick and husky voice. Ria nodded her head in agreement while breathing in and out to try and regain some control after her powerful climaxes.

Ria could smell bacon and eggs and knew Sherman was up cooking them breakfast. “We should get out of bed,” Ria said. Michael reluctantly nodded his head in agreement knowing that if they stayed in bed he would just want her again. Not that I don’t want her again now anyway. Ria smiled before saying, “Later.” Michael raised his right eyebrow while wondering if she had heard him. He smelled bacon and eggs cooking which made his stomach growl. “Heightened sense of smell?” Michael asked. Nodding her head yes, Ria said, “Sherman’s famous bacon and eggs.”

Climbing off the bed, Michael grabbed his jeans off the floor and stepped intooh them. Pulling his jeans up his legs, he buttoned and zipped them. Ria climbed out of bed. Michael noticed that she was still naked and felt his jeans become tighter. “Where are your clothes?” Michael asked. Ria walked over to the door and said, “I’m hoping Sophia will bring me some.” Michael raised his right eyebrow. He wasn’t sure whether he liked her walking around nude in front of everyone or not. Ria sighed before saying, “Michael, you have to get used to seeing everyone naked. You can’t shift in clothes.” Michael imagined shifting in clothes was near impossible and nodded his head yes.

“Pack member will smell your scent on me from where you bit me. Which tells all the males that I have mated,” Ria said. “Oh,” Michael said. “The same for you, pack members will smell my scent on you which tells all females you are my mate,” Ria said. Sensing Sophia, she opened the door. Sophia handed her a pair of black thongs and a strapless black dress. Closing the door, Ria quickly pulled on the thongs and dress. Michael couldn’t help but notice the dress was open in the center and held together by a bright pink string that criss crossed all the way to the bottom.

“Is that Sophia’s?” Michael asked. Ria shook her head no and said, “This is one of my favs. She has a blue one.” Michael noticed that the dress hugged her body in all the right places. He couldn’t help but think, Damn I want to take her out of that. Ria giggled before saying, “Later, wolfboy.” Michael growled while walking over to her. “Why do I get this feeling you like teasing me?” Ria shrugged her shoulders before saying, “Wait till you see my other clothes.” She frowned suddenly as she remembered they wouldn’t fit her soon.

Michael noticed the frown and realized she was thinking about how her clothes wouldn’t fit her anymore in no time. He couldn’t wait to see what she looked like pregnant. Opening the bedroom door, Ria said, “I better not show before I walk down the aisle.” She walked out of the room followed by Michael. “You mean I have to wear a tux?” Michael asked. Ria nodded her head yes while leading him into the kitchen. I hate dress clothes. “Meetings are done in dress clothes unless we are meeting in the woods, then you wear black robes” Michael groaned while imagining wearing dress clothes.

“You already met Luke,” Ria said. Michael nodded his head yes. Ria pointed Sophia out to him and said, “That is Sophia.” Michael noticed that Sophia had straight brown hair and brown eyes. She reminded him of Liz except ten times prettier. “Nice to meet you,” Michael said. Sophia nodded her head and said, “Ria and I are going to go shopping after we have breakfast.” Michael looked over at Ria who nodded her head yes. “I’m going to take you into town to get some things you will need,” Luke said. “We can meet at the diner for lunch,” Ria said.

Sherman cleared his throat bring their attention to him. “Since Ria was rude. I am Sherman the keeper of secrets,” Sherman said. Michael nodded his head yes and groaned when he heard, “For the next month you will come over here so I can tutor you on what it means to be pack.” Ria giggled knowing how much Michael hated school. “Our pack teens have class with Sherman after they flip,” Ria said. “You take regular classes as well as classes about being pack?” Michael asked. “I didn’t because I was allowed to leave Wolf Lake. Did what you are going to do,” Ria said.

Walking over to the counter, Ria filled two cups with coffee. Picking the cups up, she handed one to Michael. Shouldn’t you be drinking milk?- I see you have the link down, Ria responded while ignoring his milk comment. “Luke said that you are expecting,” Sophia said. Ria nodded her head yes and said, “So when are you and Luke starting a family?” Sophia shrugged her shoulders in response. “I’m not ready yet. That doesn’t stop Luke from asking each time I go in heat,” Sophia said. Ria smiled evilly at Luke while contemplating telling Sophia that she got pregnant in human form.

Sherman started dishing food onto five plates and said, “Grab a plate.” Everyone took a plate and went over to the table. When everyone had sat down, Sherman said, “You and Michael can start staying at the Alpha house tonight.” Ria smiled happily and nodded her head yes. “I will set up the meeting for tomorrow to announce that you are now the Alpha and your marriage is at the end of the month,” Sherman said. “Sophia and I are going to start planning the wedding today,” Ria said. Michael thought about wearing a tux and groaned.

Ria watched Michael while eating her food. She wanted to get a dress that would make him drool. Sensing her watching him, Micheal raised his right eyebrow. She smiled evilly making him gulp while his mind filled with thoughts of what he would like to do to her. He smirked when he saw that he had gotten to her. Ria thought, You know two can play the what I’m going to do to you game. Images filled her mind of what she could do to him later. Michael shifted in his seat suddenly feeling like his jeans were ten times too small. He looked at her pleadingly while telling her, I didn’t think you would see them.

“I’ll get the dishes and everything. You pups go do what you have to do,” Sherman said. Getting up from the table they started to walk out of the kitchen. “I want Michael back here after lunch for some tutoring,” Sherman said. Michael nodded his head and asked, “Where are my boots and shirt?” “In my car,” Luke answered. Walking over to Michael, Ria brought her mouth to his mouth and gave him a chaste kiss. Moving away from him, she gave Luke a look of warning that said, Anything happens to him and I tell Sophia how I got pregnant. Luke nodded his head telling her without words that nothing would happen to Michael. Sophia gave Luke a chaste kiss before he walked out the door followed by Michael.

Luke pulled his red Chevelle out of the driveway as they went over to Sophia’s blue Pontiac grand prix. Sophia opened the driver’s door and climbed into the car. Ria climbed into the car as Sophia closed the door. Closing her door, Ria said, “I want to find a dress that is going to make Michael drool.” Sophia smiled while starting the car. Shifting the car into drive, she pulled out of the driveway and said, “I’m sure we can find one.” “I have to stop n see the doctor too,” Ria said. Sophia nodded her head yes and asked, “Are we going there first?” Ria nodded her head yes and said, “Yeah.” Sophia pulled the car onto the road and drove down the street towards their local wolfen doctor’s office.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Michael/Ria R/R AUCC/UC Adult Pt 6

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Pt 6

In the waiting room Ria sat on one of the antique chairs with Sophia next to her on a brown leather love seat. She wondered if the doctor could already tell how many pups she was going to have. Since her flip, she had been well versed on breeding and birthing which to a human would seem strange. There were several reasons why she had not wanted to have pups the first being how many pups she could have in a litter. She knew the doctor could tell her that she was going to have fourteen pups because that was the largest a litter could be and the smallest was two. Though she couldn’t remember a female having more than six in her pack. The average litter for her pack was between four and five.

A wolfen pregnancy lasted for about six months which would mean that she would have about four months left of her pregnancy if she was as far along as she thought. I’m going to gross Michael out when I tell him that my labor starts in human form and near the actual birth I shift so even though my pups are human I deliver them as the wolf. After their birth, she would stay in wolf form to clean and feed them. During the first weeks of development she would actually feed them in wolf form which made feeding essentially easier. She knew that no other pack members could be around her during the first weeks of her pups’ lives. Michael would be ten times more protective of her than he already tended to be. Once her pups were eight weeks old everything was done in human form. He could help her with their feedings because she could pump.

Ria looked over at the wolfen doctor when she heard her given name, “Riaanna.” Standing, she went over to the Doctor and followed him through the door into the main hallway for the rooms. Going into one of the rooms, she went behind the curtain and slipped off her thongs. Setting her thongs on the chair, she stepped back into the room and went over to the examination table. Climbing onto the table, she laid back and placed her feet in the stirrups. She knew this was the only time another member of the pack could or would touch her. The doctor put on his plastic glove and said, “I am going to make sure that everything is as it is supposed to be. I should be able to tell you how many pups and how far along from the size and feel of your uterus.”

Ria nodded her head yes. The doctor moved his hands to her privates and slowly slipped his fingers inside of her. She felt him pressing on her uterus and growled in warning. The doctor looked into her eyes and said, “Everything is developing normally.” Ria didn’t like the feel of him touching her internally and hoped that this would soon be over. The doctor slipped his hand out of her and then slipped off the glove. “You can put your feet down and sit up. I am done with the exam,” the doctor said. Ria took her feet out of the stirrups and sat up. She anxiously waited to hear what the doctor was going to tell her. “You are two months along and I felt four pups,” the doctor said.

Ria nodded her head yes while doubting she would not be showing when she got married. “I am getting married in about three weeks. Do you think I will have started to show by then?” Ria asked. The doctor slowly nodded his head yes and said, “I believe that because of how small you are in human form that you will start showing sooner than most female pack members.” Ria frowned knowing that meant she probably couldn’t get a dress like the one she wanted. “Do I need to come see you again?” Ria asked. “No. Just call me the second your labor starts,” the doctor answered. Ria nodded her head yes knowing that he would come to her since the birth would be done at home in their bedroom.

The doctor exited the room leaving Ria alone to get dressed. Climbing off the table, Ria went behind the curtain and picked up her thongs. Stepping into them, she pulled her dress back into place and then stepped out from behind the curtain. Opening the door, she walked out of the examining room and to the waiting room. Sophia stood up when Ria walked back into the waiting room. “So?” Sophia asked. “I’m having four pups and am two months along,” Ria answered. Sophia saw the slight frown on Ria’s face and asked, “Why do you look bummed?” “He said I will probably start showing soon,” Ria answered.

They walked out of the waiting room and then exited the building. Reaching her car, Sophia said, “I’m sure we can still find a dress that will make him drool.” They got into the car as Ria said, “Hope so.” Sophia started the engine and asked, “Any where else before we go shopping?” Ria nodded her head yes and asked, “Is your dad on duty today?” Sophia nodded her head yes and said, “When isn’t he.” Ria laughed, knowing Matt tended to be a workaholic . Sophia shifted gears putting the car into drive and pulling back onto the road. She pulled the car over in front of the station a few minutes later and shut off the engine.

Ria opened the car door and climbed out of the car. Closing the door, she said, “I want to ask your father if he will give me away.” Sophia closed her door and said, “I can see the grin on his face now. He will be honored.” Ria smiled as they walked over to the station. “I wanted to stop over her to talk to my dad anyways,” Sophia said. “About?” Ria asked out of curiosity. “His opinion on being a grandpa,” Sophia said. “Poor Luke,” Ria said as they walked into the station. Matt heard Ria with his keen sense of hearing and smiled while asking, “Does that mean I am going to be a grandpa?”

Sophia’s brown eyes doubled in size as she asked, “You like the idea?” Matt nodded his head yes and said, “About time too.” Sophia shook her head in annoyance before saying, “I am not and I never expected you to agree with Luke on anything.” Matt snickered before saying, “Riaanna good to see you.” “Ria,” Ria corrected him. Matt smiled while looking at her curiously. “I know Sherman tells you more than most of us. So I am sure you already know that I am pregnant and getting married in three weeks,” Ria said. Matt nodded his head yes and said, “I do.” Ria suddenly felt nervous as she asked, “I was wondering if you would like to give me away?”

“I would be honored. I met Michael earlier,” Matt said. Ria blinked in surprise and asked, “Did you pull Luke over for speeding or something?” Matt snickered while shaking his head no. “Seems Michael doesn’t like not having any money of his own. Luke brought him over here cause I have wanted a painting. Guess he is an artist,” Matt said. Ria nodded her head yes while reminding herself to order the supplies so he could have a studio at home. “We are going to get going wanted to get some shopping in before lunch,” Sophia said.

Matt nodded his head and said, “Have fun.” Ria and Sophia left the station and went over to her car. Getting into the car, Ria said, “We won’t have much time to shop.” Sophia started the engine and shifted the gears putting the car into drive. Pulling the car onto the road, she said, “We can find your dress and then meet them for lunch.” Ria nodded her head yes and said, “After lunch I need to go to the butcher. I need to order some meat and have it delivered today.” Sophia giggled before saying, “Wouldn’t want to make Michael starve.” Ria shook her head no while looking out the window. She knew that they were going to the boutique just on the border of Wolf Lake.

Pulling into the parking lot, Sophia parked near the front of the building and shut off the engine. Opening her door, she climbed out of the car and closed her door. Ria opened her door and climbed out. Closing the door, she walked with Sophia inside the store. Walking over to a rack of wedding gowns, she started looking through them. She found one that she liked a few minutes later. Taking the dress off the rack, she looked closer at the dress seeing that the dress was strapless, with beaded light pink roses around the very top of the bodice, five pleats across before four bigger side pleats on the top layer, on the skirt part there were more beaded light pink roses down the center. Turning the dress, she looked at the back to see silk covered buttons down the back.

“This might work,” Ria said. Sophia nodded her head yes and said, “I think there is enough room even if you are showing.” Ria nodded her head yes and said, “I will have to get one of those skirt things to make it puffier.” Sophia nodded her head yes while saying, “You will need a necklace around your neck, a garter, something blue, something old, and something borrowed.” “I want to get a simple tiara too,” Ria said. She walked over to a rack of petticoats and looked through them until she found one that tied. Sophia nodded her head and said, “Yeah that one you can tie the strings which will make it lose around your abdomen.”

The clerk came over and asked, “Would you like me to take those two pieces while you continue shopping?” Ria nodded her head yes and handed the clerk the gown and petticoat. They walked over to where the veils were hanging. Ria looked through them until she found the one she liked. Taking the veil down, she then went over to the garters and looked through them until she found one that she liked. “I have the something old at home,” Ria said. “You going to wear your Rune earrings?” Sophia asked. “Yep,” Ria answered. She would have like to have worn her rune necklace for rite of passage but had no idea where to find the necklace.

They walked over to the tiaras. Ria looked through them until she finally decided on a small Fleur wire tiara. “I like,” Sophia said. “Me too,” Ria said. They walked over to the counter and Ria placed the items on the counter. “You can borrow my bracelet that Luke bought me,” Sophia said. “Really?” Ria asked. Sophia nodded her head yes. “I would like to have these charge to my account,” Ria said. “Yes, Ms. Cates,” the clerk said. “We want them delivered to me so her fiancé can’t see them before hand,” Sophia said. The clerk nodded her head yes and said, “Yes. Mrs. Cates.”

Ria signed the slip after all her items were charged. “Now you have an online site for your imports?” Ria asked. “Yes mama,” the clerk answered. Ria knew that she had to get a few other things, order flowers, a cake and still set up the reception. They walked out of the store and over to Sophia’s car. “We can get together tomorrow while Michael is at Sherman’s and plan some of the other things,” Sophia suggested. Opening the door, she climbed into the car and started the engine. “Sounds good,” Ria said as she opened the door and climbed into the car. Closing the door, she said, “Lunch.”

Michael sighed while placing the last of the bags in the trunk. Luke snickered before saying, “I’d much rather wear jeans myself.” Closing the trunk, he walked around the car and climbed into the driver’s seat. Michael climbed into the car as Luke closed his door. Closing his door, he asked, “Are there many meetings?” Luke shook his head no before saying, “We all attend church on Sunday though.” Michael groaned knowing that meant he had to dress up at least one day a week. Luke snickered while pulling onto the road. “You will get used to dressing up.” Michael raised his right eyebrow while doubting that he would ever like dressing up.

Luke pulled into the diner parking lot a few minutes later and parked next to Sophia’s car. “Looks like they beat us here,” Luke said. Michael nodded his head yes while opening the door. Climbing out of the car he followed Luke into the diner. They went over to the booth in the back and Michael slid into the seat with Ria. Luke slid into the seat next to Sophia. “Did you have fun shopping?” Michael asked. Ria nodded her head yes and said, “I still have some things to do.” Michael raised his right eyebrow while wondering what else she had to do. Understanding the raised eyebrow, Ria said, “Need to got to the butcher and have food delivered to the house.”

The waitress came over and asked, “What can I get you?” “We would like some ribs,” Ria answered. “Same,” Luke said. The waitress nodded her head yes and asked, “What to drink?” “Coffee,” Ria answered. “Pepsi,” Michael said. “Same,” Luke and Sophia said. “Be right back with your drinks,” the waitress said. “So what did you do today?” Ria asked as the waitress walked away from the table. “Luke gave me a tour of the town. We went shopping too,” Michael answered. What did you buy me? Michael smirked while responding, You will see later. Ria stuck her bottom lip out in a pout while telling him mentally, Can I see later? Cause I’m gonna make you dinner and you can have me for dessert.

Michael felt his jeans become tight again while thinking about having her. Ria moved her hand underneath the table to the bulge in his jeans. If you give me what ever you bought me before dinner. I will let you have me before dinner. The waitress walked over with their drinks and placed them on the table. “Your ribs will be right up,” the waitress said. Michael smirked, while trying to ignore where her hand was resting. Ria smiled evilly and slowly moved her hand away from the bulge in his jeans. Michael gulped seeing the evil smile form on her pretty face.

Sophia decided to break the silence at the table. “We went to see my dad,” Sophia said. Luke looked over at her and gulped. “I asked him if he wanted to be a grandpa,” Sophia said. “You did?” Luke asked. He looked around the diner expecting to see his father in law coming after him. “You know I was surprised he agreed with you,” Sophia said. Luke couldn’t stop the smile from forming on his face. The waitress walked over with their plates of ribs and set the plates down on the table. “Anything else?” the waitress asked. “No thanks,” Ria answered. The waitress walked away from the table.

Michael picked one of the ribs up from his plate and tried concentrating on the food on his plate. Matt had paid him in advance for the two paintings that he wanted him to paint. He used the money to buy her an engagement ring and planned on giving the ring to her later. Ria picked one of her ribs up and wondered what he had gotten her while she ate her rib. She planned on telling him about going to the doctor’s office later when they were alone. “Luke are you going to bring Michael home after he is done with his tutoring?” Ria asked. Luke was busy eating his rib and nodded his head yes in response. “I’ll just wait for you at their place and catch a ride home that way they can use my car till Ria’s car is out of the shop,” Sophia said.

Luke nodded his head and smiled while thinking, We should speed down the road on the way home. - Why so my dad can pull you over? - Nah. I will tell him you told me about wanting to have pups. - Very funny. I’m not in heat. Sophia finished her rib and placed the bone back on her plate. Michael finished his rib and placed the bone on his plate. Luke placed the bone on his plate and leaned over giving Sophia a chaste kiss. “See you later,” Luke said. Michael leaned over and gave Ria a chaste kiss after she placed her bone on her plate. “Later,” Michael said. He slid out of the booth knowing that he was safe from torture until Sophia left cause he was almost positive that Ria would be wearing something skimpy.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Michael/Ria R/R AU/CC/UC Adult Pt 7

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Pt 7

Michael’s brown eyes doubled in size as Luke pulled into the driveway of a huge brown house with a red roof. He guessed from the design that there were three floors and counted seventeen white windows and five chimneys as Luke stopped the car behind Sophia’s car which was parked in front of a white door with windows that he thought looked more like two doors put together. Luke snickered at the look of surprise on Michael’s face. Michael wondered what the inside of the house looked like as he opened the door and climbed out of the car.

Closing the door, Michael walked around the car and opened the trunk. He grabbed his bags out of the trunk and then closed the trunk. Sophia walked out of a red door on the side of the house and walked over to the car. “Ria’s in the kitchen. See you tomorrow,” Sophia said. Michael nodded his head and slowly walked over to the door she had come out of. I’m going to get lost, he thought as he walked inside the house. He looked around to see that he was standing in a small entryway that had antique chairs against one wall and a leather love seat with an antique coffee table against the other wall. Walking through the room he saw that there was a big picture window through which he could see a patio.

Micheal walked through the doorway and into the next room on his left. He saw a leather couch, chair, marble coffee table and a fireplace and assumed that the room was either the living room or a den. Looking around, he saw a set of stairs that led to the second floor and a room to his right that had a wrap-around leather couch, marble coffee table and another fireplace. Setting his bags down on the black leather couch, he walked through the room to another one that he could tell was a dining room. Walking through the room to his right he walked into the kitchen and licked his lips seeing Ria at the counter wearing what he assumed to be a rhinestone bra and thong because there was only the string across her back and one between her ass cheeks.

Michael drunk in the sight before him while walking across the room to her. He felt something almost primal overcome him when he reached her and moved his hand to his jeans quickly unbuttoning and unzipping them. Ria heard his zipper being pulled down and felt her body respond in anticipation. “You are supposed to give me my present first,” Ria said. Michael smirked as he bent her over the counter and moved his hands to the thongs. Moving her thongs enough to expose her heat, he took his hardened cock out of his jeans and filled her with one thrust. “After,” Michael said in a thick and husky voice.

Ria moaned in pleasure as Michael pulled his hardened cock back and then thrust his hardened cock back inside her heat. His large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot on his next thrust causing her to thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his hardened cock. Michael growled in pleasure as her walls clamped down on his cock He thrust his hardened cock harder and faster and filled her with his hot seed a moment later. Slowly slipping out of her, he reached into his pocket with one hand while fixing her thongs and turning her around with his other hand. Ria looked at the small box in his hand and said, “I want the on-bended-knee.”

Michael raised his right eyebrow and said, “Just open the box.” Ria shook her head no and said, “You know you want to.” Michael sighed before moving away from her slightly and getting down on one knee. Opening the box, he said, “Will you marry me?” Ria nodded her head yes and smiled while looking at the ring which was a silver lovers knot with small diamonds and a large diamond resting in the middle of the knot. Ria held her hand out for him to slip the ring on her finger. Michael took the ring out of the box and slowly slipped the ring on her wedding ring finger. “Perfect fit,” Michael said. “It’s beautiful,” Ria said.

Standing back up, Michael stepped back and admired the skimpy rhinestone bikini top and thong bottom. “Can you still wear that when you shift?” Michael asked. Ria nodded her head yes while going over to the oven. Opening the oven, she used a potholder and took the broiler pan out with the steak she had made for dinner. She knew the steak would be perfect from just looking at it, slightly cooked on the outside but nice and bloody on the inside. Michael inhaled deeply enjoying the smells in the kitchen. “Smells good,” Michael said. Ria nodded her head in agreement while cutting the steak. “I didn’t think you could cook,” Michael said.

“I can cook when I want to,” Ria responded. She placed the two pieces of steak on the plates and picked the plates up. Michael felt his mouth water as he just couldn’t decide which he wanted more, her or the steak. “I figured we could eat and then maybe go for a run,” Ria said as she handed him his plate. She led him into the dining room and pulled back one of the chairs. Michael pulled back the chair next to her and sat down. Picking the knife and fork up, he started to cut his steak. Seeing the juices run from how rare the steak was inside, he said, “You know I used to like my steaks well cooked. I don’t remember you eating meat like this before.”

Ria finished cutting her steak and said, “I had it cooked slightly longer figured that way no one would be suspicious, though I know people who are not like us and still eat their steak this way as well as a hamburger tartare.” Michael thought that he had heard the French were known for eating raw meat. He took a bite of his steak and instantly noticed how much better the steak tasted this way. Swallowing his food, he asked, “What else did you do today?” Ria swallowed the food in her mouth before responding, “Went to the doctor.” Michael smiled while wanting to know what she had found out. “Wolfen pregnancies are best not discussed over food,” Ria said.

Michael nodded his head while wondering exactly how her pregnancy would go. Finishing his steak, he picked the glass of lemonade up and sipped the lemonade while watching her finish her food. You always like being silent and just watching me. - Watching you is one of my favorite things to do. Finishing her steak, Ria sipped her lemonade. She waited till he placed his glass back on the table. “I am two months along and expecting four pups,” Ria said. “Four?” Michael said. Ria nodded her head while asking, “Did Sherman happen to tell you anything about a wolfen pregnancy?” “No, he said that you could tell me,” Michael answered.

“So like him. A pregnancy lasts for six months,” Ria said. Michael counted in his head and thought, four more months. “The delivery is done here because my labor starts out in human form but as the pain becomes too much I shift,” Ria said. Michael thought his head was spinning as he realized that she would give birth to human babies while in wolf form. “Human babies tend to be anywhere for six to ten pounds on average,” Michael said. “Pack babies are smaller, they grow in size during the first two weeks while I feed them in wolf form,” Ria said. She watched him waiting for his reaction. “So you stay in wolf form for most of that time?” Michael asked.

“Yeah, I take care of the pups and as my mate you take care of me,” Ria said. “I can handle that,” Michael said. “No one other than you can come near me or the pups unless I have allowed the person into the room,” Ria said. Michael nodded his head telling her without words that he understood. “After the first two weeks I feed them in both forms mostly so you can help too. At night though it’s all me as the wolf so they will sleep. By eight weeks they can be in their nursery and be fed by me as human-me and by bottle,” Ria babbled. Michael was silent for a few moments while he tried to decide how to tell her that he wanted them to know that Rath was their father.

“I think they should know that their father is Rath,” Michael said. Ria nodded her head in agreement while saying, “Rath is their father but you will be their dad.” She knew that telling them was the right thing to do but didn’t know how to explain why Rath wasn’t there. “You can tell them that Rath had his own destiny,” Michael suggested. I don’t want to talk about this right now. Michael moved his chair back away from the table and said, “You said that I could have you for desert.” Ria pushed back her chair and moved so she was sitting in his lap. Moving her hands to the hem of his t-shirt she pulled the shirt over his head.

Michael growled when Ria got out of his lap and moved away from him. He licked his lips while watching her slip off the bikini top and then the thongs. Ria shifted into the white wolf and told him mentally, Let’s go for a run. You can have me in wolf form in the forest by the light of the moon. Michael stood up and quickly stripped off his jeans. “Now how do I do this?” Michael asked. Just think about being the wolf. Michael nodded his head yes and thought about being the wolf. The next thing he knew he was on all fours in wolf form. Wow. You know you are just as hot in wolf form as as human. - You are too.

Ria moved away from him leading him through the house. Once outside, she turned her head and looked at him before saying, You have to catch me first, as she took off across the yard. Michael growled before running after her. You are evil. He had almost caught up with her when she ducked into the forest. Ria slowed a little wanting to make sure he was following her. Seeing him she ran down one of the trails to a small clearing that was surrounded by trees so no one could see what they were really doing. She paused at the edge of the clearing and then went into the clearing. Michael ran into the clearing a moment later with only one thing on his mind: having his mate.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Michael/Ria RR AuCC/Uc Adult Pt 8

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn

Pt 8

Michael breathed in and out after flipping back into human form. Her scent had overpowered all of his senses as he acted on instinct to be one with his mate. He could sense while they were joined that she had never allowed anyone to touch her before while she was in wolf form. Ria could sense his concern for her and her pups. I’m fine. Michael slowly slipped out of her now that he felt his body would listen to his demands. He looked down at her skeptically since the sex had been more instinctive than anything, almost like he himself had no control over how rough he was with her.

Ria sighed before telling him mentally, Yes it was intense and yes I have never had sex in wolf form before. Do I regret having sex with you in wolf form? No. And I wouldn’t mind doing it again. Michael felt his body respond instantly to her words making her giggle. Do we have to get back? Ria shook her head no. Michael moved his hand down her body and slowly turned her so that she was laying on her back. He captured her mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, he kissed and nipped his way down her body to her heat. I wanted to do this for far too long. Ria watched him intently as he spread her legs exposing her wet heat to him.

Michael slowly ran his tongue back and forth along her outer lips. Ria moaned in pleasure and anticipation. Michael slowly slipped his tongue inside her heat. He tasted where his semen and her juices had combined from earlier as he slowly moved his tongue around her inner walls. Slipping his tongue in and out of her heat, he licked her clean wanting to taste her juices completely. Ria moaned in pleasure while he slowly pushed her closer and closer to climaxing. Michael thrust his tongue slightly harder and faster inside her heat. He wanted to drink down her juices. His cock was becoming painfully hard with his need to be buried deep inside her heat. He was purposely waiting to relieve the ache in his cock until he had brought her to climax and drank down her juices.

Ria thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his thrusting tongue and her juices flowed into his mouth. Michael greedily drank down her juices. He licked her clean before slowly slipping his tongue out of her fluttering heat. Moving up her body, he looked into her green eyes to see that they were golden in color. Ria moved her hands into his hair and brought his mouth down to her mouth. Their mouths met in a fierce and demanding kiss. She moaned into his mouth as he deepened the kiss and she felt his hardened cock pressing into her heat. They pulled apart for needed air and breathed in deeply.

Ria extended her claws and ran them down his back to his ass cheeks. She cupped his ass cheeks and let her claws dig into his skin. Michael growled in pleasure while knowing that she was telling him without words that she wanted him now. He reached between their bodies and took his hardened cock into his hand. Thrusting his hips forward, he slowly filled her tight wet heat with his hardened cock. Ria wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned in pleasure as their bodies became one. I don’t want to flip while we do this. Ria could sense that he was concerned about what might happen if they flipped. You and your over protectiveness.

Michael smirked, while pulling his hardened cock back. He thrust his hips forward filling her with his hard cock. Ria moaned in pleasure while she met his thrusts. He thrust his hardened cock in and out making his large mushroom head brush against her g-spot. Ria ran her claws up his back leaving new marks in his skin. Michael growled in pleasure and thrust his hardened cock faster. Ria arched her back while thrusting her hips uncontrollably. She had to fight the urge to flip as her walls clamped down on his thrusting hardened cock. Michael could tell from how her eyes glowed a brighter gold in color that she was fighting her need to flip.

“Michael!”Ria screamed. Michael thrust his hardened cock deep inside her clamping heat. He growled in pleasure as his hot seed shot out of his large mushroom head. “Ria!” Michael growled. His brown eyes suddenly turned golden in color as his body felt wave after wave of pleasure. He growled while fighting his body’s need to flip. Ria knew she couldn’t fight her need to shift into the wolf much longer. Noticing her fangs had started to appear, Michael slowly slipped his cock out of her fluttering heat. Ria shifted into the wolf the second Michael had slipped out of her.

His eyes were drawn to her side where there was red against her white fur. Michael moved his hand to her side and found that the red was indeed blood. He growled while wondering why she was bleeding. I’m fine. It is healing. – How? - You clawed me. Michael growled in frustration hating how he had unintentionally hurt her. You should shift too. Your back is worse than my side. Michael shifted into the black wolf. He brought his nose to her nose and gently nudged her. Ria moved from laying on her side to stand on all fours. Ready to head back?- Yes, we don’t race though, I don’t like how that scratch looked.

Ria growled quietly while responding, It is healed already. They started walking out of the clearing. It will take us all night to get back at this pace. She picked up the pace a moment later. Michael growled at her in response. You know we have natural healing abilities and I am fine. I can’t wait to see how over protective you get when I have these pups. She could have sworn that he smirked in response even though he was in wolf form. They trotted along side by side to the edge of the forest.

Ria ducked out of the forest and raced across the field to the house. Michael ducked out of the forest and growled when she took off across the field. Running after her, he caught up with her as they reached the backyard. Ria jumped onto the patio and followed the patio to the back entrance. Michael jumped after her and followed her into the house. Ria shifted back into human form and said jokingly, “What took you so long?” Michael growled while shifting back into human form. He brought his hand to her side wanting to feel with his hands that her side was healed. “We were not supposed to race,” Michael growled.

“I didn’t race,” Ria protested. She let her green eyes travel over his body admiring the way his body was all sweaty after flipping back into human form. Michael groaned feeling his body instantly respond and his cock become rock hard. Ria licked her lips while thinking, Now it’s my turn. Michael blinked in surprise wondering what exactly she meant. Ria kneeled down in front of him and brought her mouth to his hardened cock. Michael moaned as he felt her tongue touch his large mushroom head for the first time. He had fantasized a million times about her being on her knees in front of him and taking his hardened cock into her mouth.

Ria ran her tongue around his large mushroom head licking away the pre-cum that was pooling there. She slowly moved her tongue down along the vein and then back up the vein to his head. Michael moaned in frustration while wanting her to take his hardened cock into her mouth. Ria slowly took his large mushroom head into her mouth and sucked hungrily. “Ria...”Michael moaned. She’s gonna make me wish I was sitting. Ria thrashed her tongue back and forth over his head. Michael grunted in pleasure and moved his hands into her blonde hair.

Ria relaxed the muscles in her throat and deep throated his hard cock. Michael inhaled deeply and felt his mouth water when he smelled that she was wet from giving him pleasure. We should have done sixty-nine. Ria thrust her mouth along his hardened cock and pressed her tongue into the vein. Another time. She thrust her mouth faster while pressing her tongue harder. Michael gulped when he started to feel like his knees weakening and his legs threatening to give out on him. He didn’t think that he would last much longer. “Ria...” Michael moaned.

Ria moved her hand to cup his balls and gently rolled his balls. She sucked hungrily while thrusting her mouth faster along his hardened cock. Michael grunted in pleasure and thrust his hips uncontrollably. Sucking hungrily, Ria drank down his cum making certain to get every last drop. She slowly slipped her mouth from around his cock. “Better than you fantasized?” Ria asked. She licked her lips collecting the few drops that were on her pouty lips. Michael nodded his head yes while having a hard time forming a coherent thought.

Slowly getting up off her knees, Ria stood on her tip toes and brought her mouth to his mouth. She captured his mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Michael moved his hands down her back and then swung her body up into his arms. Ria wrapped her arms around his neck and broke the kiss for air. “Take me to bed,” Ria said. Michael nodded his head in agreement and asked, “Where might that be?” Ria giggled before saying, “Go through the den and take the stairs.” Michael walked through the room they were in to the den and climbed the stairs two at a time. “How many rooms does this place have?” Michael asked.

“Never counted them,” Ria answered. Michael followed the stairs to the second floor. “Last room on the right,” Ria said. Michael walked down the hall and opened the door. Stepping into the room, he kicked the door shut and noticed there was a fireplace on the far wall. Walking across the room and to the bed, he concentrated using his powers to pull back the cream colored comforter and sheet. Laying Ria down on the bed, he climbed onto the bed and covered her body with his body. Ria wanted their bodies joined and wrapped her legs around his waist. Michael slowly entered her tight wet heat. He growled in pleasure as he filled her.

Ria moaned in pleasure and thrust her hips wanting him to move. Michael slowly pulled his hardened cock back, then thrust his hardened cock back inside her heat. Thrusting her hips, Ria matched his thrusts. Michael thrust his hardened cock in and out of her tight wet heat. He wanted to feel her walls clamp around his hardened cock. “Michael...”Ria moaned. She thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his thrusting hardened cock. “Ria...”Michael moaned. He knew that his climax would soon follow hers since her walls were milking his hardened cock with each one of his thrusts.

Ria growled in pleasure as his large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot. Her walls fluttered around his hardened cock silently begging him to fill her with his hot seed. Michael looked deep into her golden eyes and asked, Do your eyes ever stay green? - Only when I hold the other part of me back. She extended her claws and ran them down his back. Michael growled in pleasure and thrust his hardened cock harder and faster. “Michael...”Ria screamed. Her walls clamped down on his hardened cock again as his hot seed shot out of his large mushroom head and deep into her heat.

“Ria...” Michael screamed. He thrust inside her a couple more times before slowly pulling out of her fluttering heat and rolling onto his back. Ria turned on her side and moved closer to his body. Michael wrapped his arms around her body and held her tightly in his arms. “You are a nympho,” Michael said. Ria smiled while snuggling into his body. You know after I have my pups you can’t get any for twelve weeks. Michael’s brown eyes doubled in size as he looked down at her. Twelve weeks, that is three months. He shook his head when he realized she was fast asleep. You have four months left where I can be with you anytime basically but then I have to wait three months before we can be together again. Closing his brown eyes, he wondered how he would be able to last even a day.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Michael/Ria R/R AuCC/UC Adult pt 9

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn~
I bet Maria will be giving a lot of blow jobs in those 12 weeks
Nope Poor Michael will have to go cold turkey since she will be taking care of her pups. :lol:

FaithfulAngel24~ :D

Pt 9

Slowly opening her eyes, Ria looked up at Michael’s face and found that he was still fast asleep. Not wanting to wake him, she carefully slipped out of bed. Going over to the walk in closet, she stepped inside and looked through the hangers. Finding the outfit she wanted, she took a neon pink lycra tie front bikini top and a matching side slit mini skirt off the hangers. Stepping out of the closet, she went over to the bathroom and quietly opened the door.

Stepping into the bathroom, Ria quietly closed the door. Setting her clothes down on the bench of an antique iron frame bench, she made certain to keep her thoughts to herself. If I take a bath, then Michael will wake up before I can make breakfast. If I take a shower, then I can make him breakfast. Deciding a shower would be best, she opened the glass door and stepped into the shower stall. Closing the door, she turned on the water and adjusted the water to just the right temperature. Pulling up the lever, she sighed in pleasure as the warm water touched her skin. I missed the feel of wet marble underneath my toes. Reaching down, she picked a bottle of vanilla body wash and her scrubby up. Squeezing the body wash onto the scrubby, she set the bottle down and brought the scrubby to her body.

Ria let the warm water rinse the soap from her body as she set the scrubby down and picked up a bottle of Aussie shampoo. My body will smell like Vanilla beans and my hair will smell like grapes. She squeezed some shampoo into the palm of her hand. Setting the bottle back down, she brought her hands into her hair and massaged her scalp. Titling her head back, she rinsed the shampoo from her hair. Shutting off the water, she opened the door and grabbed a white fluffy towel. Wrapping the towel around her body, she stepped out of the shower and closed the door.

Ria walked over to the bench and unwrapped the towel from around her body. Drying her body off, she set the towel on the bench. She picked up the bikini top and slipped the top on. Tying the strip together at the valley of her breasts, she picked the skirt up. Stepping into the skirt, she pulled the skirt up her legs to rest on her hips so the slit was at her hip. Going over to the counter, she picked her hairbrush up. One thing that drives me crazy is not having my hair brushed. Setting the brush down, she went over to the door. Quietly opening the door, she stepped back into the bedroom and glanced at the bed.

Ria saw that Michael was still sleeping and smiled. She quietly walked across the room and opened the door. Closing the door, she walked down the hall and down the stairs. Going into the kitchen, she turned on the coffee maker. Opening the fridge, she peered inside and tried to decide what to make for breakfast. Steak, fried eggs and home fries sounds yummy. She took out a package with two cube steaks, carton of eggs, and a bag of potatoes. Setting the items down on the counter, she started to take the things out that she would need to make breakfast.

Michael slowly opened his brown eyes to find he was in bed alone. Sitting up in bed, he looked around the room wondering where Ria had gone. I’m making breakfast. You were sleeping I didn’t want to wake you. Unable to resist, he asked mentally, Are you making breakfast naked? He felt his body respond and almost regretted asking. Nope. Breakfast isn’t done yet. Why don’t you take a shower and get dressed. Michael looked around the room and remembered that he hadn’t brought his bags upstairs. My clothes are down there. He growled when she responded,
I’ll bring them up after I stir the potatoes. If you tell me I can’t bring your clothes up cause I’m pregnant you are going to be really horny all day long.

Michael gulped having no doubt that Ria would keep her promise or at least make him so hard that he would beg her. Ria giggled in his head before saying, That’s an idea. He gulped again while responding, I keep forgetting you can hear me. Ria decided to tell him how to keep his thoughts to himself, You know if you want your thoughts to yourself you need to concentrate. Michael threw the covers off his body and climbed out of bed. Walking over to the bathroom door, he opened the door and walked into the bathroom. Closing the door, his brown eyes doubled in size when he saw the bathroom floor was brown marble, a walk in shower next to a sunk in white porcelain tub surrounded by the marble that matched the floor.

Michael shook his head in surprise when he noticed there were two potted white rose plants on each end of the marble surrounding the tub. He liked the antique chair with iron frame. Opening the glass door, he stepped into the shower and closed the door behind him. Reaching down, he turned on the water and adjusted it to the temperature he wanted. Pulling up the shower level, he contemplated taking a cold shower while reaching down for the scrubby and body wash. Need some manly soap. Ria heard his comment about her soap and giggled while setting the table for two. She walked out of the kitchen and into the den where he had set down his bags. Picking the bags up, she quickly walked upstairs and down the hall to their bedroom.

Michael was about to turn off the water when he sensed Ria had walked into the bedroom. He growled in frustration as his hardened cock jumped in response to her being near and reached down turning the hot water off. The cold water cooled his heated skin and made the blood drain from his hardened cock back into his body leaving his cock soft. He sighed and turned off the water. Opening the door, he grabbed a white fluffy towel and wrapped the towel around his waist. Stepping out of the shower, he closed the door to the shower and walked over to the bathroom door.

Opening the door, Michael walked back into the bedroom to find Ria had made the bed and laid his clothes out on top of the comforter. Reaching the bed, he noticed that she had picked his black DKNY jeans t-shirt and dark blue jeans. Unwrapping the towel from around his waist, he dried off his body. Setting the towel on the bed, he picked his t-shirt up and pulled the shirt over his head. Slipping his arms into the sleeves, he picked his jeans up and stepped into them. Sitting down on the bed, he pulled on his socks and then slipped his feet into his black steeled toed work boots. Standing back up, he buttoned the buttons and then walked over to the door.

Ria had just finished filling their glasses with orange juice when Michael walked into the kitchen. Michael smelled steak, eggs, potatoes, fresh brewed coffee and orange juice. “Smells good,” Michael said. Ria smiled before saying, “Next time you can cook me breakfast.” Michael drank in the skimpy two-piece she was wearing while he pulled back a chair. I can if you sleep in. Ria pulled back her chair and sat down. “I can sleep in and you do have to take care of me for twelve weeks.” Michael sat down and said, “Speaking of the twelve weeks, do I get blow jobs at least?” Ria giggled while shaking her head no.

Michael raised his eyebrows suggestively and said, “How about one after breakfast.” “You have to go to Sherman’s and Sophia is coming over,” Ria answered. Michael groaned as he picked up his fork. Ria picked up her fork and said, “Every pack member has to do the same but throughout school.” Yeah, I know. You know how much I hated school, this is like the same thing. Ria nodded her head yes. Tonight is the pack meeting to announce our wedding and mating. Michael groaned again knowing that meant he had to wear dress clothes later. I think you will look hot all dressed up. Michael smirked while they finished their breakfast.

Damn, I was hoping maybe we had time for a quickie, Michael told her when he heard Luke’s car pull into the driveway. Ria smiled evilly while responding, If you are good later, maybe I will give you that blow job you want. Michael felt his jeans start to become tighter. You did that on purpose. Ria stuck her tongue out at him while thinking, Me? Pushing back his chair, Michael stood up and walked over to her. Leaning down, he captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. He broke the kiss as Sophia and Luke walked into the kitchen.

Ria licked her lips while saying mentally, I am going to have fun later. She winked as Michael gulped. “Morning,” Luke and Sophia said. “Morning,” Michael and Ria said. “Ready to go to Sherman’s?” Luke asked. Michael shrugged his shoulders wishing that he didn’t have to be tutored about the pack. “Luke, don’t forget to take Michael over to get fitted for his Tux afterwards,” Ria said. “I won’t,” Luke said. They walked out of the kitchen a moment later. Sophia poured herself a cup of coffee and said, “I’ll help you clean up and then we can go into the study to plan your reception.” Ria pushed back her chair and started clearing the table.

Luke and Michael walked into Sherman’s house. Walking into the kitchen, Michael pulled back a chair and sat down for the lesson of the day about the pack. Sherman placed a book on the table in front of Michael and said, “I want you to study this while I speak with Luke.” Michael nodded his head yes and opened the book. He groaned seeing that the book was about the different classes of rank in a pack. Sherman snickered while walking out of his kitchen with Luke. They walked into the living room and into Sherman’s study. Closing the door, Sherman said, “Feel like taking another trip to the city?”

Luke shrugged his shoulders and asked, “What for?” “I need you to deliver and get the divorce papers signed,” Sherman answered. “When do you want me to leave?” Luke asked. “Tonight after the meeting,” Sherman answered. Luke nodded his head yes and said, “I will go home, change and come back here for the papers.” Sherman nodded his head yes and said, “When you come back bring me the signed copy for pack records.” Luke nodded his head as Sherman opened the door. They stepped out of the study and went back into the kitchen.

Sophia and Ria were sitting in the study. Sophia was making a list of what needed to be done before the wedding. “What you have left for you is your bouquet,” Sophia said. “I want white yellow and pink roses in a hand bouquet,” Ria said. Sophia nodded her head yes and asked, “Do you want three smaller bouquets for the cake table?” Ria smiled and nodded her head yes. “So that covers you and the flowers,” Sophia said. “I want to get a toss bouquet in silk flowers to match my bouquet,” Ria said.

Sophia nodded her head yes and said, “I got mine through Wolf Lake Flowers.” Ria nodded her head yes and said, “I will go there tomorrow.” “Kay, Now you need decorations for the reception,” Sophia said. “We have to order them off the site we were given yesterday. So what else before we sign onto the computer?” Ria said. Sophia looked at her list and said, “Catering, which is done through the lodge so you need to decide what foods you want.” “The cherry wood smoked prime rib with natural au jus and white tiger sauce, hazelnut encrusted leg of lamb, Caribbean jerked pork loin with grilled pineapple salsa, blackened Angus tenderloin, Beef Wellington, slow roasted veal tenderloin, fruit freshly sliced, exotic fruits, melons, strawberries, grapes, and pineapple, stuffed mushrooms, potatoes, rolls and butter,” Ria babbled.

Sophia giggled before saying, “I am glad I had breakfast.” “Me too,” Ria said. “You did the wedding reception before any suggestions?” “For the food?” Sophia asked. Ria nodded her head yes and said, “Besides the cake.” “That sounds good to me,” Sophia said. “I think for the decorations I will look later with Michael,” Ria said. “Cool,” Sophia said. She looked down at the planner to see what needed to be done yet. “So tomorrow you are going to the florist, lodge, and ordering your cake,” Sophia said. Ria nodded her head yes and said, “Michael and I will pick the decorations when Luke brings him back.”

“Me and the Beta’s under me will set up the reception decorations that afternoon,” Sophia said. “The day before where we all do the twenty-four hours of not seeing our mates, did you want to stay here or have the guys stay here?” Ria asked. “Your dress and everything is at my place so let’s have the guys stay here,” Sophia suggested. “Sounds good to me,” Ria said. Sophia closed the planner and handed the book to Ria. Setting the book by the computer, Ria said, “Everything will be planned and ordered come this time tomorrow.”

Michael walked into the house and followed Ria’s scent to find her in the study. Sophia got up from the chair she was sitting in and said, “See you later at the meeting.” Michael nodded his head yes and sat down next to Ria. “We need to pick decorations for the reception,” Ria said. “You could have done that with Sophia. I just want what ever you do,” Michael said. Getting up, Ria took his hand and helped him out of the chair. Michael followed her over to the computer and sat down in the chair. Ria sat down in his lap and signed on the computer.

Michael groaned when he felt his jeans become tight from her sitting in his lap. “Are you wearing any thongs?” Michael asked. Ria felt the bulge in his jeans pressing into her heat and moaned, “No.” She moved slightly trying to ease the growing ache in her body. Michael smirked, while knowing why she shifted her position. Ria typed in the http addy that the clerk had given her and waited for the page to load. Michael brought his mouth to her neck and nibbled on the side of her neck. “Michael...”Ria moaned.

Ria clicked toasting glasses and waited for the page to load. She looked through the glasses until she found a pewter goblet that split into two pieces. “I like that,” Ria said. “Add to cart,” Michael said. Ria clicked add to cart and then clicked on cake servers and knives. She looked through the items until she found a set of silver where the server had leaves. Clicking add to cart, she clicked on the center pieces. She looked through the page until she found a couple of candle glass sets that she liked. Adding those to the cart and clicking the number that she liked. Going to balloons, she decided on the different sized clear balloons.

“I want the balloons done like that,” Ria said. “Are you setting up the reception?” Michael asked. “No, Sophia and the betas under her,” Ria answered. “Can you print the pic?” Michael asked. Ria nodded her head yes and right clicked on the image and then clicked again on print image. She added the balloons to the cart and went back to the main page. She clicked on card box and decided on a white satin box that looked like a treasure chest in shape. “Is that it?” Michael asked as she clicked add to cart. “Yeah, I want to get a flower centerpiece for our table,” Ria said. She clicked check out and finalized the sale.

Signing off, Ria lifted her body and turned in his lap. “If I get cards tomorrow can you draw a wolf on each one and then add the names I give you to the cards?” Ria asked. Michael nodded his head yes and asked, “Done with the wedding planning for today?” Ria nodded her head yes and said, “We have time before dinner for a quickie.” She lifted her body enough to reach down and free his hard cock from inside his jeans. Michael hissed when her hand closed over his hardened cock. Ria slowly lowered her body and took his hardened cock into her wet heat. Michael moved his hands to her hips and helped her to thrust up and down until they both found their release.

“You know that was just a tease,” Michael said in a thick and husky voice. Ria lifted herself up letting his cock slide out of her heat. Climbing out of his lap, she said, “I know but we have to have dinner and then get changed for the meeting.” Michael fixed his jeans and followed her out of the study to the kitchen. “You cooked breakfast. Let me cook dinner,” Michael said. Ria sat down in the chair and said, “I can admire the view.” Michael smirked, knowing she was checking out his ass. Going over to the fridge, he looked inside and took out a package of pork chops.

Michael went over to the stove and took down a frying pan. Opening the package, he placed the pork chops in the pan and turned on the gas. “Do I cook them all the way?” Michael asked. “With pork yeah,” Ria answered. Placing a lid on top of the pan, Michael asked, “Since we have to wait why don’t you go change now?” Ria stood up and said, “Be right back.” Michael watched her walk out of the kitchen and wondered what she was going to wear to the meeting. Ria walked back into the kitchen a short while later wearing a strapless black dress where her mid section was sheer. Michael noticed the dress stopped just above her feet. She even looks hot in dressy clothes.

Ria sat down at the table as Michael brought their plates over. You ain’t getting nothing till after the meeting. Michael set the plates down on the table and said, “Wasn’t expecting anything.” Ria started to eat her pork chop and watched Michael knowing he was starting to get nervous about his first pack meeting. “You have nothing to worry about.” Michael swallowed the food in his mouth and said, “I know.” He finished his food a few moments later. Ria finished her food and said, “I can clean up while you get dressed.”

Michael nodded his head yes and pushed his chair away from the table. Getting up from the table, he walked out of the kitchen to go get change. Ria picked the dishes and silverware up and went over to the dishwasher. Opening the door, she put the dishes and silverware on the bottom. Closing the dishwasher, she walked out of the kitchen and into the den. Sitting down on the black leather couch, she waited for Michael to come downstairs. Michael walked down the stairs and into the den a few moments later. Ria licked her lips while admiring the way he looked in the white dress shirt and black khaki pants. Michael watched her tongue move around her bottom lip and growled, “You know not having a hard on at this meeting would be nice.”

“I’ll give you what you have wanted all day when we get back here,” Ria said. Getting up from the couch, she walked over to him and placed her hand in his hand. “How long is this meeting?” Michael asked. “Not long,” Ria answered. They walked out of the den and through the house to the car. Ria slipped her hand out of his hand when they reached the car. Opening the passenger’s door, she climbed into the car and closed the door. Michael opened the driver’s door and climbed into the car. Closing the door, he started the engine and shifted the gears putting the car into reverse. Backing out of the driveway, he shifted the car into drive once on the road and drove down the road to the meeting.

Michael pulled the car into the parking lot and into a parking space. Shifting the gears into park, he shut off the engine. Opening the door, Michael climbed out of the car. Closing the door, he walked around the car and opened her door. Ria climbed out of the car and placed her hand in his hand as he closed the door. She led him over to the church and followed the other pack members inside the church. They went over to stand next to Sheriff Donner and Sherman Blackstone. She knew that Matt would start the meeting and that Sherman would announce their mating and marriage.

Michael could feel the different pack members watching him which made him feel like they were determining if he was good enough for Ria. Sensing his nervousness, Ria told him over their private link, Relax. Michael glanced over at her to see that her posture was telling the pack that he belonged to her. You look like you might rip someone’s throat out if they piss you off. Ria looked up at him and smiled. I could. That is my right if challenged. The doors to the church closed and Matt walked over to the podium. The room fell silent a few moments later.

“I know that a lot of you are thinking that Sherman was up to his old tricks again when he helped Michael in initiating the flip,” Matt said. He paused for a moment while there were a few nods of the heads from the group. “I can assure you that, knowing Sherman, he did this for the best interest of the pack,” Matt said. Michael couldn’t help but wonder what his connection to the pack might be other than being Ria’s mate. Matt stepped aside and Sherman took his place at the podium. “I’m going to keep this brief,” Sherman said. Michael could tell that they seemed relived that the meeting would be short.

“Ria, as the white wolf that has been destined to take over as the Alpha of the pack, has chosen her mate, Michael, who, after his flip I discovered, is a pure black wolf,” Sherman said. He paused for a moment before saying, “I have heard the speculation about his alien heritage. I believe that with my help and guidance that Michael can use his powers to help those too weak to make it through the flip and in time that the number of deaths due to a flip will greatly decrease.” Michael blinked in surprise never even having thought about how his powers might be useful. Ria squeezed Michael’s hand and asked him mentally, Feeling intimidated? She knew that he had always wanted to use his powers like Max had been able to do.

No. Just want to be at home with you, Michael answered honestly. “In three weeks, Riaanna Cates and Michael Guerin will be married right here with all of us to witness their love for one an other. The following night, they will have the ceremony in the woods to signify their joining as mates,” Sherman said. He was quiet for a few moments while waiting to see if any pack member questioned what they had been told. “Meeting adjurned,” Sherman said. He had known that no one would question what he had told them since he always acted in the best interest of the pack. Everyone started to leave and he turned to Michael, “No tutoring tomorrow. I will see you the day after.”

Michael nodded his head yes while knowing that Ria wanted to make the arrangements in town for their wedding and reception. He walked with Ria out of the church and over to the car. Getting into the car, he smirked when Ria said, “See you survived.” Starting the car, he nodded his head yes and said, “Now to get home so you can keep your promise.” Ria licked her lips as he shifted the gears into drive and pulled out of the parking lot. Mmm, yes so then you can take me to bed and fill me with your large hard cock. Michael hissed as his dress pants became unbearably tight. Ria giggled while knowing that she had gotten to him.

Michael pulled the car into the driveway a few moments later and parked the car. They opened their doors and climbed out of the car. Going into the house, Ria led Michael into the den and asked, “Would you like to sit this time?” Michael nodded his head yes while using his powers to remove their clothes and shoes from their bodies. Sitting down on the couch, he hissed when his ass came in contact with the cool leather of the couch. Ria kneeled in front of him and brought her mouth to his hardened cock. She slowly licked the pre cum from his head with the tip of her tongue. Michael moaned in pleasure and frustration.

Ria slowly took his large mushroom head into her mouth and sucked hungrily. Michael moved his hands into her blonde hair while wishing she would take him all the way into her mouth. Ria wanted to tease him but her own body’s need to be one with him overrode her desire to tease. She took his hardened cock completely into her mouth and sucked hungrily while thrusting her mouth along his length. Michael massaged her scalp while growling in pure pleasure. He knew that she wasn’t going to tease him now since he could smell how wet she was from her need to have their bodies joined as one.

Ria continued to suck hard while thrusting her mouth along his length. Michael held back as long as he could from thrusting into her mouth. Unable to hold back any longer, he thrust his hardened cock in and out of her mouth. Ria scrapped her teeth along the vein at the same moment. “Ria!” Michael screamed. She sucked hungrily as his hot seed flowed into her mouth. Michael growled in pleasure as she continued to suck on his cock. She slipped her mouth off his hardened cock a moment later and licked her lips. Michael scooped her up into his arms and stood up. Ria wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned as he moved one of his hands between her legs.

Michael circled her clit with his thumb and ran his fingers along her outer lips while he walked out of the den and climbed the stairs. Walking down the hall, he felt her tremble in his arms as he slipped his fingers inside her wet heat. Ria moaned in pleasure while making a mental note to tease him in the morning. Michael smirked while walking into their bedroom. Kicking the door shut, he walked over to the bed and laid her down on the sheets. Ria giggled when she realized that getting dressed for the meeting wasn’t the only thing he had done earlier. She spread her legs in a silent invitation as he covered her body with his body.

Michael reached between their bodies and took his hardened cock into his hand. He slowly guided his hardened cock inside her tight wet heat and moaned in pleasure. Ria moaned in pleasure while wrapping her legs around his waist. Michael could sense that she was already close to climax and knew that once she came he would too. He pulled his hardened cock back, then thrust his cock back inside her heat. Thrusting her hips, she matched each one of his thrusts. Michael thrust his hardened cock harder and faster making his large mushroom head brush against her g-spot.

“Michael!” Ria screamed. She thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his hardened cock. Michael growled in pleasure and thrust his hardened cock harder and faster while enjoying the way her walls milked his hardened cock. “Ria!” Michael growled. He thrust his hips uncontrollably as his hot seed shot out of his large mushroom head and deep into her fluttering heat. Ria meowed in pleasure as he rolled their bodies and brought the covers up. She sighed in contentment while snuggling into his body. Michael was tempted to slip his cock out of her heat but decided this way he could wake her up later. He held her tightly in his arms as sleep over took their bodies.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Michael/Ria R/RAUCC/UC Adult Pt 10

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn

Pt 10

Luke pulled his Chevelle over a block away from the apartment building where he knew that Ria’s friends where staying. He knew that her friends had stayed there in hopes that both Michael and Ria would come back to them. Too bad that will never happen, he thought sarcastically. Shifting the gears into park, he turned the key and shut off the engine. Taking the key out of the ignition, he put the key in his leather jacket pocket. Reaching over, he picked a clipboard with manila folder, a white envelope, and a pen up off the passenger’s seat.

Opening the door, Luke climbed out of the car and closed the door. Going over to the parking meter he took a quarter out of his jeans pocket and put the coin in the slot. He walked up the sidewalk to the apartment building. Pulling the door open, he went inside of the building and walked down the hall to Isabel’s apartment. Knocking on the door, he held the clipboard and waited for her to answer. Opening the door, Isabel looked him over while wondering who he was and why he was knocking on her door. Seeing the clipboard in his hand, her heart started to beat wildly in her chest.

“Isabel Guerin?” Luke asked. Isabel slowly nodded her head yes. Luke unclipped the envelope and turned the clipboard toward her. “I need you to sign these papers. When you do this is your copy,” Luke said. Isabel took the clipboard and looked down at the typed papers. “Divorce papers,” Isabel gasped. She looked into Luke’s face with tears in her brown eyes and asked, “Do you know where Michael is?” Luke shook his head no and said, “I am just the delivery man.” Isabel looked at him sceptically while wondering if he was telling her the truth. She looked back down at the papers and picked the pen up. Looking through the papers, she noticed that Michael had indeed signed the papers. Signing on the line, she handed the clipboard and pen back to him.

Luke handed Isabel the white envelope and said, “Have a nice day.” Isabel didn’t even respond to his comment but just stared at the envelope in her hand. She hoped that Michael might have enclosed a letter to her with her copy of the divorce papers that might explain why he had abandoned her and turned his back on their love. Closing the door, she walked numbly over to the couch and slumped down on the cushions. Turning the envelope over, she stared at the red wax seal of WL. Wax seal? Who uses a wax seal and what does WL stand for?

She slowly opened the envelope wanting to preserve the seal to show Rath. Taking out the papers, she looked though them to find out they were just copies of the divorce papers. Her tears started to run down her cheeks as she realized that Michael had given her no explanation to why he wanted a divorce. Dropping the papers and envelope onto the coffee table, she brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees. Her body shook as she let the tears fall. Michael....

Rath passed Luke as he walked down the hall to Isabel’s apartment. He couldn’t shake the feeling that he had seen him before. Hearing Isabel crying, he quickly opened the door and went inside of the apartment. Closing the door, he walked into the living room and asked, “Isabel?” Isabel sniffled and tried to smile while looking up at him. “A messenger just delivered me divorce papers,” Isabel said. Rath wondered if the messenger was the guy with sandy brown hair, brown eyes wearing a white t-shirt, leather jacket, and tight fitting black jeans that he had passed in the hall. “He just left,” Isabel said.

Rath walked over to the door and pulled the door open. He walked frantically down the hall in hopes to catch up with the guy who had delivered the papers. Running out of the building he took up and down the street hoping to see him. He growled in frustration while walking back into the building. Going back inside Isabel’s apartment, he closed the door and walked over to her. Sitting down on the couch beside her, he said, “Iz sorry.” “Not your fault,” Isabel said. Rath glanced over at the papers and couldn’t help but wonder if Michael was still with Ria.

Isabel brought her hands to her face and wiped away the tears. She reached over and picked up the envelope. Handing the envelope to Rath so he could see the seal, she said, “Maybe if we can figure out what that means?” Rath stared at the red wax seal with WL. He thought the style the letters were in was old. Shrugging his shoulders, he set the envelope down on the coffee table. “Did you find anything in Roswell?” Isabel asked. Rath reached into his pocket and took out a necklace with a round pendant. Isabel took the necklace and looked at the letter ‘R’. “This looks old and I think this is a rune,” Isabel said.

Rath nodded his head yes and said, “Iz gonna ask Liz if she ever saw Ria wit dis.” Isabel nodded her head yes while being slightly suspicious about Liz telling them anything. She couldn’t explain why she felt that Liz might know more than she was letting on. Rath knew she was going to ask what else he had found so he said, “Da place looked almost like it had been wiped clean of any clue dat could lead back ta Ria.” Isabel’s brown eyes showed disbelief and asked, “Why?” “Dat is what Iz would likes ta know,” Rath growled in frustration.

Isabel noticed that his brown eyes held the same sadness since the day Ria and Michael had left. “You found something else?” Isabel asked hopefully. “Nothin dat concerns Michael,” Rath growled. Isabel shivered hearing the hatred in his voice. She didn’t want to hurt him but knew that she had to tell him what she was thinking. “You think they are still together don’t you?” Isabel asked. Rath stared at her with angry brown eyes and said, “Iz don’t know.” “Maybe Michael finding out the pods were switch made him decide that since he loved Ria to begin with that he had given up on his love for her for no valid reason,” Isabel said.

Rath moved his hand to her cheek and wiped away the few tears that had started to fall. “Michael loves ya Iz saw dat love,” Rath said. Isabel nodded her head yes before saying, “You never saw him in Roswell when we found out about destiny. I know he loved her, and I don’t think he ever stopped loving her.” Rath slowly got up from the couch and said, “Iz needs ta ask Liz a couple of things.” Isabel begged Rath with her brown eyes not to be mad about her opinion of Michael’s love. “I know that Ria loves you. It was written in her eyes every time she looked at you,” Isabel said. Rath didn’t respond. He just opened the door and walked out of her apartment.

Closing the door, Rath walked down the hall to Liz and Zan’s apartment. Knocking on the door, he hoped that she wouldn’t lie to him. Zan opened the door and said, “Ya knows ya don’t needs ta knock.” Rath smirked while stepping inside the room. Zan closed the door and led Rath into the living room. Rath didn’t want to upset Liz so late in her pregnancy but knew he needed to ask her if she knew anything that could help him find Ria. Liz looked up at Rath noticing that he looked like he had lost more weight and the dark circles underneath his eyes told her he still wasn’t sleeping. She could tell from the sadness in his brown eyes that he had no luck in Roswell.

“Liz, Iz needs ta know what ya knows about Ria,” Rath said. “I already told you everything I know,” Liz said. Rath handed her the necklace and asked, “Is dat her’s?” Liz stared at the necklace in her hand and said, “Yeah, Ria wore this before she got sick.” She looked up at Rath and said, “I forgot all about this and what she had told me. Not that I understood then nor do I understand now.” Rath sat down in the recliner and asked, “Can ya tell me?” Liz slowly nodded her head yes and said, “Ria was wearing that when she was fourteen, the day before she was sick. I had asked her about the necklace. She told me it was old and meant ‘rite of passage’. I asked her what that meant and she said, I can’t tell you anything more.”

Rath couldn’t help but wonder what that meant. “I went over there after school thinking that her mom wouldn’t mind if I spent time with her even if she was sick. Amy wouldn’t let me inside the house,” Liz said. Rath looked at her in surprise and wondered if there was more. “I snuck out later. I was going to climb the tree and sneak into her room. A red Chevelle was parked in front of her house and I stood in the shadows and watched as she was carried out of the house. I couldn’t see her cause she was wrapped in a comforter but I heard enough. She was in pain I could tell from how she was crying,” Liz said. She paused trying to remember the rest.

“Ria was gone for a year after that. I used to walk by there every day hoping she had come back and then this one day I walked by she was there,” Liz said. “Did Ria tell you where she was?” Rath asked hopefully. Liz shook her head no and said, “All Ria said was that her mom took her to see some old doctor and once she was better that they stayed to make sure she wasn’t going to get sick,” Liz answered. Rath growled in frustration before saying, “Ya knows dat there is no record of Deluca ever having lived at that house.” He could see the surprise in her brown eyes and knew that she had told him everything she could remember.

Unable to stop himself from asking, Rath asked, “Did Ria say anything while Isabel n Iz was being held captive?” “Ria cried da whole time ya was held captive,” Zan said. “That’s why I can’t understand why both her and Michael just took off,” Liz said. Rath sighed while knowing that he would have to tell them. “Isabel n Iz found out through Kivar that mine n Michael’s pods were switched,” Rath said. Liz gasped in surprise. Zan stared at Rath for a moment before saying, “Why did ya do somethin so stupid ta tell her somethin connected ta destiny!”

Rath shrugged his shoulders having asked himself that same question a million times. “Iz sorry if it seems like Iz grillin ya for answers,” Rath said. “I understand, really. I honestly do not know where she is,” Liz said. Rath nodded his head while getting up from the recliner. Liz watched him walk out of the living room while thinking, You lost a girlfriend but I lost my best friend. Zan sat down on the couch next to Liz and took her into his arms. “Iz knows ya miss her too,” Zan said. Liz nodded her head yes and said, “I wish I knew where she was cause Rath is miserable without her.”

Rath closed his apartment door and slowly made his way into the living room. Slumping down on the couch, he held the necklace in his hand. Maybe, if Iz concentrates dis can give me a clue on where Iz can finds ya. He concentrated on the amulet hoping to receive a flash. A young girl was laying on a twin sized bed with her hands and feet tied down to the bed with thick cuffs and shackles. Her hands and feet looked like they were changing shape. She cried and whimpered in pain while arching her back off the bed. Rath gasped as the flash ended as quickly as it had started. Still feeling her pain and cries, he shook his head trying to clear the images from his mind. That couldn’t have been Ria could it?

Tbc