Fate through DestinyMichael/Ria R/RAuCC/UcAdult P506/17[WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate Through Destiny Mi/Ma R/R CcUc Adult Pt 41

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn~ :D

Pt 41

Rath slowly opened his brown eyes. He looked around the room, making sure that he was indeed in his own room. Moving his hand down to throw the covers off his body, he blinked in surprise when he found the covers were not covering his body like he had assumed they were. Sitting up, his brown eyes doubled in size when he found that the sheets on his bed were ripped to shreds. Examining the sheets and covers, he thought, That was just a nightmare.

Climbing out of bed, he shook his head in an attempt to clear the images from his mind that he had assumed were part of his nightmare. Unaware yet of his heightened senses, he blinked in surprise when he heard Zan and Liz. Damn they are loud today. It’s like they are right here in da room wit me. He wrinkled his nose in disgust having no desire to hear his best friend and his b’tch. Walking across his room and into the bathroom, he closed the door hoping that would make the sounds he was hearing stop.

Rath growled in frustration a moment later. He blinked in surprise when he swore that his growl sounded more like the growl of an animal than his normal frustrated growl. Reaching into the tub, he turned on the hot and cold water. Adjusting the water to the right temperature, he pulled the lever up and stepped under the spray of warm water. He sighed when the warm water sprayed down on his body since he could no longer hear anything but the sound of the water.

Opening the shower curtain a few moments later, Rath grabbed a towel and quickly dried off his body. Stepping out of the tub, he dropped the towel onto the pile of dirty clothes. I really should do my laundry today, he thought while looking at the pile. Opening the bathroom door, he walked back into his bedroom and was relieved to find that he could no longer hear the moaning and grunting coming from next door.

Grabbing a pair of black jeans from his dresser, Rath quickly pulled them on. His stomach growled when he slipped his black muscle shirt over his head. He slipped his feet into his black work boots, knowing that he had to leave since he hadn’t gotten groceries since Ria had left. His anger seemed to rise while his eyes took on a yellow glow. Noticing everything was black and white again, he quickly turned and walked to the bathroom.

Growling at the broken mirror, Rath waved his hand over the mirror repairing the damage from when he had broken the mirror in anger. He stared at his reflection in disbelief when he saw his eyes were now glowing gold. Closing his eyes, he screamed with his mind, Ria! He concentrated at the same moment determined to discover where she was hiding with his pups. His concentration was interrupted when he heard, “Rath!”

Rath felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end while he wanted to rip the person’s throat out that had interrupted him. I was so close. Just a moment longer and I could have made out the surrounding area. “Yo, Rath,” Zan said. Rath breathed in and out while looking down at his hands that were firmly attached to the white sink. His eyebrow raised in wonder when he noticed the sink had cracked from the pressure that he was applying. Too bad that’s not Michael’s neck, he thought while moving his hands away and surveying the damage.

“Ya fall in?” Zan yelled from the kitchen. Rath started to feel his body calm and answered, “Ha ha.” Seeing things normally again, he opened the bathroom door and walked through his bedroom to the kitchen. He noticed Zan was holding a white envelop in his hand. “Da mail man delivered ya mail ta me n Liz again,” Zan said. Rath took the envelop and looked at the return address. Seeing that it was the results to his test for becoming a PI he was almost afraid to open it.

“Ain’t ya gonna opens it?” Zan asked since he knew Rath had been waiting for the results. Rath ripped the envelop open and took out the paper inside. Unfolding the paper, he read the results to his test. He growled, seeing that he had almost gotten a perfect score. “Don’t tells me ya failed,” Zan said. Rath shook his head no and said, “Iz one point away from a perfect score.” Zan rolled his eyes before he said, “Liz is makin breakfast why don’t ya come over since Iz knows ya ain’t got no food here.”

Rath slowly nodded his head yes before he said, “Ya needs ta fix da sound proofin in ya bedroom.” Zan raised his right eyebrow while he said, “My bedroom is sound proof.” Rath shook his head no and said, “Iz heard da two of ya earlier.” Zan smirked and then started to laugh. He gulped a moment later before he said, “Don’t say dat ta Liz or Iz won’t be gettin nothin.” Rath snickered while grabbing his leather jacket. Laying the results to his test down on the counter, he slipped on his leather jacket.

Walking out of the apartment, Zan said, “See ya in a few.” Rath grabbed his keys off the counter and walked out after him. Locking his door, he closed the door and went over to Zan’s. Opening the door, he walked into the apartment. He instantly smelled the aromas of coffee, bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. Must be hungrier than normal, he thought while walking through the house and into the kitchen.

The hair on the back of his neck stood on end again when Rath noticed the rottie sleeping next to Amber’s highchair. The rottie instantly raised it’s head and growled at him. Zan turned in surprise never having heard his dog growl at anyone, especially Rath. “King,” Zan yelled. Rath raised his right eyebrow while watching the rottie move into an attack stance and bare his teeth at him. Checking to make sure both Zan and Liz couldn’t see his eyes, he hoped that his eyes would change like they had earlier.

Zan was attempting to get King to stop when he suddenly cowered and whined. Liz looked away from the food she had been checking and gasped. Rath quickly blinked, afraid she might have seen his eyes in the weird golden color. He didn’t want to be asked a whole bunch of questions which in truth he had no clue how to answer. “Iz just gonna puts King in our bedroom,” Zan said. Liz nodded her head yes while looking at Rath and then their dog.

Zan walked back into the kitchen a moment later and said, “Iz don’t know what got inta him.” Rath shrugged his shoulders while walking over to the counter to get a cup of coffee. Zan noticed that Liz acted almost as if she had seen something happen like this before and found himself asking, “Liz?” He walked over to her and took the spatula from her to serve breakfast. Rath almost dropped his coffee mug when Liz said, “I’ve seen a dog do that before.”

Quickly regaining his composure, Rath pulled back a chair and sat down. “Never seen nothin like dat before,” Zan said while placing three plates on the table. Liz pulled back a chair and sat down. Picking up her fork, she played with the food on her plate and said, “Kyle had this beautiful German Shepard. I had talked Ria into going over to Kyle’s with me after she had come back. The second the dog saw her it growled and bared its teeth at her.”

Zan glanced over at Liz and said, “Strange coincidence.” Liz looked over at Rath and said, “I thought so until King cowered just like Beast had.” Rath shrugged before he said, “Iz didn’t do nothin.” Liz looked at him sceptically while she said, “Dogs don’t like us and we don’t likes them.” Rath brought his right hand to his eyebrow and scratched it. “Liz. Did ya hits ya head dis mornin on da headboard?” Rath asked. Zan groaned while glaring at Rath across the table.

Liz laughed before she said, “Ria said that right after Beast broke his chain.” Rath picked his fork up and started to eat. He regretted eating the eggs the second the food touched his mouth. “Beast was found two days later with his throat ripped out. The sheriff said he had seen a white wolf,” Liz said. Rath almost chocked on his food when she said white wolf. Liz watched Rath intently before she finally said, “That just reminded me of that, I had forgotten until now.”

Rath set his fork down and picked up the bacon since he suddenly had a hunger for meat. Zan leaned closer to Liz and whispered, “No more sex for ya before breakfast.” Rath bite his lip to keep from laughing since he heard what Zan had said as if he had spoken in a normal tone. Liz huffed before she turned her head and glared at Zan. Rath finished his bacon and then drank his coffee. He wanted to get out of there before something else weird happened.

Zan finished his coffee and watched Rath over his mug. He sensed something was different about him but couldn’t figure out what. Rath noticed Zan was watching him and said, “Iz swear if ya tells me ta give up on findin Ria likes Is would, then ya n Iz gonna be flexin.” Zan snickered before he said, “Iz would never dream of tellin ya ta gives up on her cause if Iz was in ya place Iz would still be lookin too.” Rath smirked while placing his mug back down on the table.

Liz noticed Rath hadn’t eaten much except the bacon and asked, “Something wrong with my cooking?” Rath shook his head no and said, “Nah. Iz just wanted da bacon n coffee.” Liz was about to comment when she heard Amber start to cry signaling she was awake. Pushing her chair back, she said, “I’ll just give Amber your eggs then, saves me cooking more for her.”

Rath had no desire to see Amber since he was afraid of the emotions that might bring up in him, since he wanted to see his own children. Pushing his chair back, Rath said, “Thanks for breakfast.” - “Not gonna stick around and see Amber?” Zan asked. He scratched his right eyebrow while trying to remember the last time Rath had actually spent time with Amber.

“Sorry man. Iz just gots a lots of things ta do,” Rath said. Zan sighed while imagining the things Rath had to do involved his quest for finding Ria. Knowing that he had been spending less and less time with his friends, Rath said, “Maybe we could gets a pizza tomorrow n rent some movies.” Zan nodded his head in agreement and said, “So Iz will see ya tomorrow then.” Rath nodded his head yes and then quickly made his escape from the kitchen. Zan stared after him, still unable to shake the feeling something was different.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate Through Destiny Michael/Ria R/R CCUC Adult Pt 42

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

nusta~ :D

Pt 42

Rath walked out of the apartment complex. Stepping onto the street, he felt so frustrated that he was tempted to call his old boss just so he could hurt someone. He smirked, knowing the real reason he had switched jobs and became a PI went deeper than Ria. Hearing sirens, he looked down the street to see where the fire was since he smelled smoke. Seeing neither a fire truck or any sign of a fire, he wondered if his heightened senses were responsible.

Reaching his office building, Rath used his key and unlocked the door. Pulling the door open, he went inside and sat down at his desk. His phone rang a few moments later. He smirked, thinking, Maybe my first client. Picking the receiver up, he said, “De’man Investigations. How can I help you?” – “I think my husband is having an affair. Could you find out if my suspicion is correct?” A woman asked. Rath smirked, hoping he could acquire this woman as a client. He answered, “Yes. I would need you to come into the office and give me some information.”

“I can be there in fifteen minutes,” the woman said. “Do you need directions?” Rath asked. There was a pause before she answered, “No. I know right where you are located.” - “Can I get your name?” Rath asked. “Selene DeMarco,” Selene answered. “Mrs. DeMarco I look forward to meeting you and working on your case,” Rath said. He hung the phone up a moment later, wondering how much surveillance he would need to do.

Liz walked into the kitchen with Amber. Seeing Rath had left she asked, “Where did Rath go?” Zan sighed before answering, “Rath had some things to do.” Liz placed Amber in her highchair and buckled her in. Placing the tray on the chair, she picked up the plate of eggs and set them on the tray. Sitting down next to Amber, she said, “You know Rath is going to keep looking for Ria until he finds her.”

Zan nodded his head in agreement before he said, “I wonder sometimes if Rath will ever find her.” Liz nodded her head in agreement before saying, “I know Ria loved Rath which is why none of this makes any sense to me.” She was relieved that every time he was over, that he was not asking her the same questions over and over. “I agree,” Zan said. Liz noticed how his eyes darkened suddenly and asked, “You think Michael is with her don’t you?”

Zan ran his hands through his spiky brown hair. “I do. Just can’t understand why, after we looked for months to get Rath and Isabel away from Kivar that Maria and Michael would just up and leave,” Zan said. Liz nodded her head in agreement since she couldn’t understand herself. “If Rath ever finds her, maybe we will find out the whys then.” Zan started to clear the table, wondering if they would know, since Rath seemed to be hiding something from all of them or that was the feeling he was getting lately.

Ria watched Michael sleep, wondering if she should tell him that Rath had flipped. She couldn’t deny that she loved him but could feel how her wolf wanted Rath. If I had a twin, it would be easier to understand since then maybe our inner wolves were attracted from similarities. I could ask Sherman. He would only tell me if it was necessary. Michael opened his brown eyes and raised his right eyebrow, sensing she was lost in her thoughts but unable to sense her thoughts.

Bringing his hand to her face, Michael gently touched her cheek. “Morning,” Michael said. “Morning,” Ria said. Seeing the pups were sleeping, he said, “Taking advantage and staying in human form for a while?” Ria nodded her head yes and said, “They can go into their own rooms.” Michael grinned, knowing that meant he could have just her in bed. “Time seems to fly,” Michael said. Ria nodded her head yes and then said, “Think you can handle watching the pups later while I discuss a pack matter with Sherman?”

Michael nodded his head yes while secretly being scared to death. Ria giggled before she said, “I shouldn’t be gone that long.” Michael growled at her, not liking how she was laughing at him. “Easy wolfboy,” Ria said. “It’s not funny,” Michael growled. Ria sighed while moving away from the pups. “I hate when you do that,” Michael said. Ria climbed off the bed and walked over to the items that belonged to the pups. Sitting back down on the bed, she said, “We will have to hire a nanny.”

Michael noticed the breast pump and bottles and said, “You said you wouldn’t be gone that long.” - “I won’t be. They need to bottle feed now since they will be going into their own rooms,” Ria said. “Oh,” Michael said. He watched her intently while she started to pump the milk from her breasts. Sensing the question on his mind, she said, “Only two, cause they will be breast feeding like human babies but hard to feed them all at once.” Michael nodded his head in agreement while having a feeling that feeding them with a bottle was going to be difficult. “Guess we find out later,” Michael said.

Ria nodded her head yes while starting to change the diaper on Sasha. She felt a sudden sense of powers and an image of Rath talking to Sasha. Michael growled and his eyes shined a bright golden color when he heard Ria gasp. Ria finished changing Sasha’s diaper and started to dress her. “Ria,” Michael growled. He wanted to know why she gasped and was getting irritated because she wasn’t tell him anything. Looking into Michael’s eyes, she said, “I think Rath knows about them.”

Michael ran his hands through his hair and asked, “How?” Ria gently touched Sasha’s face and ran her finger down her cheek. Shielding her thoughts, she thought, You are the reason Rath flipped. “I think Sasha connected with Rath,” Ria said. Michael felt like his heart was breaking knowing that meant that Rath would strengthen his need to find her. “We are too far away from the city,” Michael said. “The flash I saw was her talking to Rath,” Ria said.

Michael attempted to keep his hands busy by starting to change Rachael’s diaper. “Sasha will never accept me if she knows Rath is her father,” Michael said sadly. Ria hoped that Michael was wrong but had a sinking feeling that no matter what Michael did, Sasha would want her father, Rath. “I’ll mention what I saw when I speak with Sherman,” Ria said. Michael nodded his head while he finished dressing Rachael.

“Sasha will be a handful if she is already using powers,” Michael said. Ria nodded her head yes while hoping that Michael would be able to help her control them. “Maybe you should call Rath, tell him where you are,” Michael said. He didn’t want her to, but at the same time wasn’t sure if he could forget how eventually everything that was his would no longer be. “Unless Sherman gives me permission to tell Rath I am not allowed to contact him,” Ria said.

Michael growled, having a feeling that meant Ria had wanted to contact him. “You know how Sherman is,” Ria said with a sigh. She undid Rafe’s diaper and started to change him. Michael sighed, knowing that Sherman only revealed what he wanted to reveal. He started to change Damien. He had just finished dressing him when Damien started to fuss. “Do you wanna feed him or me?” Ria asked. Michael lifted Damien off the bed and cradled him in his arms. “I can try n then if he won’t take the bottle, you can,” Michael said.

Ria nodded her head yes and smiled while handing him the bottle. She hoped Damien wouldn’t give Michael a hard time about taking the bottle. Michael brought the nipple to Damien’s mouth while getting the feeling Damien was unhappy at wearing more than a diaper. “I don’t think he likes clothes,” Michael said. Ria giggled while thinking that Michael was right. Damien turned his head obviously not liking the bottle idea. “Run your finger down his cheek,” Ria suggested.

Michael placed the nipple at Damien’s mouth again and ran his finger gently down his cheek. Damien opened his mouth and Michael slipped the nipple into his mouth. He continued to run his finger down his cheek until Damien started to suckle. Michael grinned while thinking, That wasn’t that hard. Sasha started to fuss and he told her mentally, You can get her. Ria lifted Sasha up off the bed and brought her to her right breast. Sasha instantly latched onto her nipple and started to suckle.

“Different than in wolf form?” Michael asked. Ria nodded her head yes and said, “Slightly. Weird kinda only having one and not all four of them.” Michael smirked before he said, “I like being able to feed them. Just nervous when they don’t like the idea of not having their mommy.” Ria smiled, hoping none of her pups would give him a hard time. Michael slowly got up from the bed, walking toward the door with Damien. Be right back gonna put him in his crib.

Sasha will be asleep here in a moment, Ria told him mentally. I’ll watch the others while you put her in her crib. Ria smiled to herself while looking down at Sasha, “You better not give Michael a hard time.” Chicken, she told him when he walked back into the bedroom. Michael nodded his head yes and said, “Yep.” Slowly getting up from the bed, Ria walked across the room. She placed Sasha in her crib just as the other two started to fuss.

Michael had Rachael cradled in his arms and was feeding her when she walked back into their bedroom. Ria sat down on the bed and lifted Rafe up into her arms. Looking at him, she couldn’t help but notice how much he looked like Rath. Bringing him to her left breast, she ran her finger down his cheek to get him to suckle. “I will have to wait a few and then pump, just in case one of them wakes while I am gone,” Ria said.

Nodding his head yes, Michael said, “I can always contact you mentally.” Ria nodded her head yes and said, “You can. But I think you will be just fine.” Michael hoped she was right. Slowly removing the nipple from Rachael’s mouth, he slowly climbed off the bed. Ria watched him walking out of the bedroom, wishing she could tell him everything without hurting him. Slowly slipping Rafe off her breast, she cradled him in her arms and climbed off the bed. She walked out of the bedroom a moment later to put him in his crib, hoping that Sherman would give her some answers.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate Through Destiny Michael/Maria R/R Uc Adult Pt 43

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Pt 43

Rath tapped his pen on his desk while waiting for the client who had called him. The office door opened a moment later and a woman with long black hair, pale complection, brown eyes and legs that never seemed to end walked into his office. He swore except for the dark hair and brown eyes that she could be mistaken as Maria’s twin. Looking closer, he thought the hair was a wig and the true color of her eyes was concealed by contacts.

“I’m sorry for the deception but I had to know for sure if I had the right investigator,” the woman said. She placed a print out of the image he had on his online site for Maria on his desk. “I believe I can help you find her. So that I can find the answers that I seek as well as the skinwalker that is with her, which shouldn’t be with her but with me since we were destined before we were born to be together,” the woman said. Rath listened to the woman ramble and said, “There are two things where Iz draw the line; crazy and destiny.” He couldn’t help but notice the woman’s eyes glowed golden for a moment before turning back to brown.

“You have a pendant around your neck that means ‘Rite of passage’. Do you think that being the only piece in that house was coincidence,” the woman asked. Rath had a sinking feeling that she was right. The woman pulled a pendant from around her neck that was identical to the one Rath had around his neck. “I became curious lately about if there were others out there like me so I got the records from my adoption,” the woman said. She placed a manila folder on his desk and said, “The answers we both seek as well as the mates the wolf inside wants is in that folder you just have to find it,” the woman said.

Placing her card on the desk, she said, “That’s my number, call me.” Rath raised his right eyebrow thinking, This is crazy. The woman smiled, making him think once again about Ria and responded, No being a pawn for the pack is what we are. Rath jumped slightly and then his jaw hung open slightly when the woman pulled off her wig. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. She really had blond hair that had streaks of purple. “My name is Amelia Cates.” She turned on her heel walking out of his office before Rath could even respond. His mind was spinning with the fact that he had just discovered Ria had a twin sister.

Rath stared at the door for a few moments before picking up the card. I need to make sure this b’tch is for real, he thought. Bringing the card to his nose, he inhaled deeply getting her scent from the card. Pushing his chair back, he stood walking over to the door and pulled the door open. Walking out of his office, he locked the door and pulled the door closed. Sniffing the air, he caught a whiff of her scent and started in that direction.

Sherman paced back and forth in his living room. Luke opened the front door and walked into the house. Closing the front door, he asked, “Why do I get the feeling that I am not going to like the reason that I was called here?” Sherman ran his hands through his hair knowing that what he had to reveal would not be easy. Luke heard the Sheriff’s truck and couldn’t help but wonder why he was here. Matt walked into the house nodded his head at Luke before closing the door behind him.

“You sure this is such a good idea?” Matt asked. Sherman shrugged his shoulders before he said, “Needs to be done.” Luke glared at Sherman while sitting down on the couch. “Are we waiting for anyone else?” Luke asked. Sherman nodded his head yes and said, “Ria.” Luke suddenly felt like he was in high school again since now they were waiting for the Alpha. Sherman sighed, knowing that when the truth was revealed he would have two very angry skinwalkers.

The door opened, like a gush of wind before Ria walked inside and closed the door behind her. She didn’t expect to see Luke or the Sheriff there, she was hoping to just talk with Sherman by herself. “I was hoping to speak with you about a few things alone,” Ria said. Sherman sighed before he said, “Your pups will be fine with Michael.” Luke raised his right eyebrow wondering why Sherman hadn’t said mate but referred to Michael by name. “Rath has flipped,” Sherman said. That answers that question, Ria thought. Now wondering if that was why Luke was there , she placed her hands on her hips, and asked, “What, you expect me to send Luke after him?”

Shaking his head no, Sherman said, “I just wanted to know if you knew.” Nodding her head yes, Ria said, “I do. That was what I was coming here to discuss with you. Seems my pup Sasha connected with him. I think that is what caused him to flip.” Sherman smiled, not surprised about Sasha.. Ria looked at the ground before she said, “I haven’t told Michael.”

Sherman nodded his head, not surprised Ria would want to shield him from the hurt of knowing Rath had flipped . “You might want to keep it that way,” Sherman said. Ria nibbled on her bottom lip almost afraid of Michael’s reaction if he knew that Rath had flipped. She could tell from this morning that he was having a hard time with the fact that Sasha had connected to Rath. Luke sat silently listening to Sherman and Ria. He couldn’t help but wonder why Sherman wouldn’t want Michael to know that Rath had flipped.

“Why am I not going after him and why the secrecy?” Luke asked, hoping for an answer and not another set of riddles. “Rath is more powerful than you,” Ria answered. Luke glared at her not liking how he was being told someone that had just flipped could possibly kick his ass. He brought his hand to his eyebrow and scratched it while thinking that if Rath didn’t know anything about the pack, allowing Rath could cause the pack danger. Sensing his thoughts. Ria said, “Rath has hidden himself as an alien for years, not like he won’t continue doing so.”

“The reason Rath is to stay in New York will be revealed later. There is another matter that I have to deal with first,” Sherman said. Pointing to the couch, he said, “Ria you make me nervous, please take a seat.” Ria huffed and sat down on the couch next to Luke. “You know that everything that happens is done for the pack,” Sherman said. Luke nodded his head yes knowing that had been drummed into his head since birth.

“We know. You said this wouldn’t take long,” Ria said. She knew Michael was nervous about being alone with the pups and she had already been here longer than she intended to be. Running his hands through his hair, Sherman said, “There is no simple or easy way to say this. Ria you are not Luke’s cousin but his sister.” Ria blinked in surprise while frozen almost in shock. She had never expected him to tell her the person she had believed to be her cousin was in fact her brother. Luke growled and jumped up from the couch.

Matt walked over to Luke and said in a stern voice, “Sit.” Luke glared at Matt with golden eyes showing just how angry he was about being lied to all these years. “Amy’s daughter died the day she was born. We switched the baby to fulfil a prophecy, leaving the existence of the third child a secret.” Ria felt her blood boil while her eyes glowed golden. She had been lied to all her life, once again a pawn for some prophecy. Sensing her thoughts, Matt said, “We are telling you this now so when she is found, you can prepare yourself.”

“So now not only do I have a brother who I believed all my life was my cousin but a sister that I have never met,” Ria screamed. Sherman nodded his head yes. He paused for a moment and then said, “We had discovered that Michael and Rath had been separated so you were sent to Roswell while the other was sent to New York city. There was an accident which cause us to loose track of your sister.” Ria glared at Sherman while she said, “Rath is to find my long lost sister?”

“Yes. She holds all the answers he needs to find you,” Sherman answered. Ria glared at Sherman finally understanding why her inner wolf seemed torn. It was strange to have been pared with a mate before birth but not uncommon. Luke sat silently listening, trying to figure out why this had all happened. “When Michael took you as his mate, you had already mated with Rath,” Sherman said. Ria shook her head no, knowing that she had never revealed herself completely to Rath.

Sherman smirked before he said, “You had to have let part of the wolf out or else those pups you have wouldn’t be.” Ria glared at Sherman knowing she had believed what she had been taught, that the only way a wolfen could conceive was if the female was in wolf form. “You might want to let the younger pack members know that glowing eyes can knock them up then,” Ria mumbled. Sherman snickered before he said, “Doesn’t help, your mate is not of this earth, or part of him, since the wolfen gene was dormant.

Still thinking about pack laws, Luke said, “Ria married Michael in front of the pack. We mate for life.” - “We do. But in this case, the deception was needed,” Sherman said. Ria growled, hating how Michael had become a pawn in one of the pack prophecies. Sherman raised his eyebrow while he said, “Do you want it to be the other way, where Rath would challenge Michael?” Ria shook her head no and said, “Rath has always been more powerful than Michael, he would kill him.” She ran her hands through her hair trying to decide how she tells Michael that he was obviously meant to be with her sister.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn~Yeah Maria has a twin :lol:

Here is a link to Amelia

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/ ... aCates.jpg

Pt 44

Ria left Sherman’s house, slowly going back to her own house. She was dreading telling Michael anything knowing that she would be inevitably hurting him. Hurting him was something she had never desired to do. She knew avoiding telling him would only make things worse in the long run. Michael will know something is bothering me. If I don’t tell him everything that is not as bad as telling him nothing. To tell him nothing is the same as lying to him.

Reaching the house, Ria sighed before pulling the door open. She couldn’t help but hope that the pups needed her attention so she could put off the conversation she needed to have with him. Breathing in deeply, she inhaled his scent to determine that he was in the den. Walking through the house to the den, she smiled finding him sitting on the leather love seat. Michael breathed a sigh of relief. He raised his right eyebrow sensing something was bothering her.

“I see you survived,” Ria said. Michael nodded his head yes and said, “I did.” Ria sat down on the love seat next to him. “I told you that you would be fine,” Ria said. Michael smirked before he said, “They didn’t wake up, though I’m sure they are close to needing a feeding now.” Ria could sense that he was relieved that she was home to deal with the pups with him. “I didn’t think they would. Sorry it took so long,” Ria said.

Michael raised his right eyebrow again while trying to determine what was bothering her. “Things didn’t go like you expected?” Michael asked. Ria shook her head no while trying to think of the best place to start. “When I arrived at Sherman’s, Matt’s truck was in the driveway along with Luke’s car. I had hoped to talk with him alone,” Ria said. Michael nodded his head in understanding knowing something was bothering her. He couldn’t understand why she seemed to be avoiding what ever was bothering her which had his gut instincts telling him that it concerned Rath.

Michael ran his hands through his hair trying to push aside the sudden anger he felt. He seemed to be waiting for an inevitable bomb to drop which would tear apart everything he had now. Ria brought her hand to Michael’s face and gently cupped his cheek in her hand. “I never meant for you to be hurt,” Ria said. Michael felt his heart beat faster in his chest while be breathed in deeply, feeling his temper like he never had before. Ria stared into his eyes seeing them changing to gold and his attempt to fight his inner wolf. Knowing that she would feel better about this if it somehow turned into a fight, she pushed, telling him, You shouldn’t fight your inner wolf.

Michael blinked in surprise before he growled, “I am tired of waiting for a bomb to drop.” Ria nodded her head in agreement. “I feel like I am competing with Rath even when he is not here. A battle that I can never win,” Michael growled. Feeling like he might jump out of his skin. He moved off of the love seat and started to pace the room. “I should challenge him,” Michael growled. Ria visibly paled at the mere thought. Her reaction fuelled his anger as he growled, “Obviously you think I would lose. You dominate me in wolf form so I must be nuts to think I could dominate Rath who was always more powerful than me as an alien.”

Ria listened to him rant hoping that by him releasing some of his frustrations would help him somehow. “Are you done?” Ria asked. Michael shook his head no and started to walk across the room to the phone. His hand was on the receiver when suddenly Luke stepped out of the shadows and covered Michael’s hand with his own. “You can’t make that call,” Luke said. Michael glared at Luke while he said, “Why not?” Luke growled in annoyance before he looked over at Ria and asked, “Did you tell him anything?”

Michael pulled his hand away from the phone and walked across the room. Propping down on the leather chair, he looked at Ria and asked, “Tell me what?” Luke walked across the room and sat down next to Ria. “I was trying to figure out how when Michael ...” Ria started. Michael cut her off yelling, “I think it’s simple. I gave everything up for you and Rath is coming.” Ria shook her head no and was about to explain when the pups started crying. “Nothing is ever that simple,” Ria said while getting up.

Michael growled in annoyance making no move to get up to help her. He moved his arms to wrap around his chest, showing he was still very pissed off. Ria felt his annoyance at everything was more than justified. Luke shook his head in annoyance while standing. Looking at Michael, he said, “You know if you take a step back you would see that everything happens for a reason.” Michael glared at Luke before he said, “Next you will be telling me some shit about a destiny.” Luke couldn’t help but laugh at the word while he thought, More like pawn to a pre written destiny.

Michael shook his head in annoyance mumbling, “I can’t wait to hear what really happened at Sherman’s.” Starting to climb the stairs, he suddenly sensed something was off and practically ran up the stairs. Walking into Sasha’s nursery, he found Ria sitting in the rocking chair with a fussing Sasha. Kneeling down on the ground in front of Ria, he shifted her arms slightly just enough to take Sasha from her. Sasha continued to fuss while Michael lifted her slightly. He smirked when her arms moved underneath his and slipped one out to brush his fingers over Sasha’s cheek like how he did with the others to get them to take the bottle.

Sasha latched onto Ria’s nipple and sucked hungrily. Michael sighed in relief while slipping his arm out so Ria was once again holding her. He didn’t like the dazed look in her green eyes that he was seeing. A look that he thought might be more like shock. Hearing someone walking into the room, he growled while turning his head. “What happened at Sherman’s?” Michael asked. Luke raised his eyebrow and asked, “Done being an ass?” Michael glared at Luke, quickly getting annoyed with him. He imagined if Luke hadn’t been holding Rafe that he would have him pinned to the wall.

“What are you doing here anyways?” Michael asked. “Making sure she is okay,” Luke answered. Michael narrowed his eyes before he said, “Sherman has taught you well.” He didn’t miss how Luke’s eyes instantly glowed golden at the mention of Sherman. Michael raised his right eyebrow wondering what Sherman had done to piss him off. “Don’t you have your own pups and mate at home?” Michael asked while getting up to go get Damien since he had just started to cry. Walking by Luke he noticed that Rafe had finished feeding and was fast asleep.

Luke looked down at Rafe and said, “I’ll put him back in his crib and get Rachael.” Michael nodded his head yes and asked, “Did you change him before you fed him?” Luke rolled his eyes at Michael and answered, “I do know how to do this.” Walking out of the room, he said quietly, “I can take care of my nephew.” Michael didn’t miss what Luke said thanks to his heightened sense of hearing. He ran his hands through his hair, now feeling like an ass for losing his temper earlier.

Reaching into the crib, Michael took out Rachael. Walking over to the changing table, he gently laid her down. Quickly slipping off her sleeper, he changed her diaper and then redressed her. Taking the bottle out of his back pocket, he used his powers to heat it, knowing instinctively when the bottle was warm. Scooping Rachael back up in his arms, he cradled her, nudging her cheek slightly with his finger and slipping the bottle into her mouth. He was so focused on Rachael that he didn’t sense Ria walk into the room.

“You will always be a part of their lives no matter what happens,” Ria said. Michael slipped the bottle from her mouth and gently shifted Rachael so her head rest against his shoulder. Gently patting her back, he asked, “Do you feel better?” Ria shrugged her shoulders. Her head felt like it was still spinning from everything she had learned earlier. She was touched by the concern in Michael’s brown eyes. Rachael burped, causing Michael to smirk before he carefully moved her and placed her inside her crib.

Covering Rachael up with her blanket, Michael turned around and walked over to Ria. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her body close to his own. Ria breathed in deeply while taking comfort from his embrace. Michael noticed Luke lurking in the hallway. He is getting on my nerves, he told her mentally. Ria smiled before she responded, We could take advantage of Luke hanging around and go for a run. Michael raised his right eyebrow, knowing she was avoiding whatever was bothering her.

We could tell him to go home. Michael told her mentally. He wanted her to tell him what had her spaced out earlier. Ria nodded her head yes, knowing in truth she was too exhausted to do anything really. Sensing how exhausted she was, Michael quickly scooped her up in his arms. Ria wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on tightly. Michael walked out of the room, looking directly at Luke and saying, “Go home.” Luke started to object but was cut off when Ria said, “I will talk to you tomorrow. I need to be alone with Michael.”

Luke nodded his head yes and turned, quickly walking down the stairs. Michael carried Ria to their bedroom. Laying her down on the bed, he waved his hands over her body melting her clothes away. Bringing the covers up over her body, he said, “I’m just gonna grab the baby monitor from downstairs.” Ria nodded her head yes, knowing he was making certain that Luke had left too. I will tell you what happened when you come back. Michael smirked, knowing when he got back she would be fast asleep.

Ria sighed, feeling like her head was splitting in two. She felt so guilty over dragging him into this mess. Closing her eyes with the intention of opening them when Michael returned, she snuggled into the covers. Michael walked back into the bedroom a few moments later. He could tell from the sound of her breathing that she was asleep. Setting the monitor on the end stand, he stripped off his clothes and lifted the covers. Slipping into bed next to her, he wrapped his arm around her body and brought her closer to him while telling her, Sleep now we can talk later. He smirked when she mumbled in response and snuggled into his body more.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate Through Destiny Michael/Maria R/R CCUC Adult Pt 45

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn

Pt 45

Rath continued to follow her scent until he came to an apartment building. Her scent seemed to almost over power him. I want to find out who exactly she is, he thought. Pulling the main door open, he walked down the hallway having no problem figuring out which apartment she was in. Looking at the door, he tried to decide if he should knock or just use his powers to open the door. Glancing down the hall, he double checked to make certain no one was watching him.

Finding no one in the hallway, Rath placed his hand on the door. Concentrating, he unlocked the door with his powers. Hearing the click of the lock, he turned the handle and stepped into the room. Closing the door, he couldn’t help but stare at the woman whom he had thought until that moment had somehow lied about being Ria’s twin. He couldn’t deny that she was the spitting image of her since she was standing in front of him completely naked.

Amelia licked her lips, having sensed him before he had even walked inside the building. Rath couldn’t help but admire the beauty before him. He noticed that she wore black eyeliner around her eyes, her nose was pierced with a diamond, a tattoo of a blue, purple and black butterfly was on her right shoulder, a silver butterfly cuff bracelet was on her right upper arm, a silver id bracelet was on her wrist. She reminded him so much of Ria and he missed her so. He was unaware that his eyes had turned golden in color.

Amelia didn’t mind that Rath was checking her out. She knew that he was comparing her to Ria but didn’t mind that either. His eyes telling her that no matter who she was, he wanted her. She intended to have him. After all she was wolfen and sex was only natural to them. He’s one fine piece too. She imagined being with him would be like being with Michael. Her eyes glowed golden at the mere thought of having the one whom haunted her dreams.

Rath couldn’t deny that she was getting to him. He could feel how tight his leather pants were just from looking at her. Only cause she looks like Ria. Sensing his thoughts, Amelia said, “You know it’s in our nature to want sex.” Shaking his head no, Rath said, “I didn’t come here for that.” Amelia walked across the room to him and said, “Your eyes tell me that you want me.” Rath raised his right eyebrow having no idea what she was talking about. He could tell her eyes were golden in color and wondered if his own were doing that weird thing again.

Amelia stuck her bottom lip out in a pout while running her hand down his chest. She could feel the heat coming from his skin through the material of his t-shirt. Rath attempted to fight the growing need he was feeling to take what she was obviously offering him. Amelia slipped one of her hands underneath his t-shirt, running her fingers over his muscles. She moved her other hand lower, cupping his hardness in her hand. Rath growled and tried to think of one reason he shouldn’t just take what she was offering.

Having no intention of not getting him to give in to her, Amelia licked her lips and started to work his zipper down. She slipped her hand inside the leather and wrapped her hand around his length. “No strings. Just sex,” Amelia said. Rath growled, unable to deny that he wanted what she was offering him. He hadn’t had sex since Ria had left him. Amelia looked identical to Ria except for the hair, tattoo, and her piercings. His body was screaming yes, go for it, while his mind was screaming she still isn’t Ria.

Amelia used her other hand to push his leather pants over his ass and then down his legs. She brought her mouth to his mouth running her tongue along his bottom lip as she squeezed and pumped his hardened cock. The moment Rath growled, she slipped her tongue inside his mouth. Rath couldn’t resist and kissed her back hungrily, in the back of his mind noting how she tasted slightly different than Ria. Breaking the kiss for air, Amelia knew from the golden color of his eyes that he couldn’t say no to her.

“Only one rule, no biting my neck,” Amelia said. She moved her hand away from his hardened cock and ripped his t-shirt off. Rath growled before he said, “Iz liked that shirt.” Amelia laughed before she said, “I suggest ya get rid of the leather pants n ya boots.” Rath kicked off his boots and his leather pants the rest of the way. Amelia licked her lips and squatted down. She was going to make certain she got what she wanted. Knowing he couldn’t hear her, she thought, Only fair I get her man since she is fucking mine.

“Nothin else ya ain’t inta?” Rath asked. Amelia ran her tongue around his head and took him into her mouth. Sucking hungrily on his head, she answered, Nope. I like giving head, getting fucked in my pussy, ass and getting eaten out. Rath growled in pleasure, enjoying the feel of her mouth. He was hornier than he had ever been before and thought that was because he had gone so long without sex. Amelia relaxed the muscles in her throat and deep throated his hardened cock. She sucked hungrily and bobbed her head along his length.

Growling in pleasure, Rath moved his hands into her hair and massaged her scalp. Amelia pressed her piercing into the vein on his hardened cock while thrusting her mouth harder and faster. “Fuck!” Rath grunted. He thrust his hips hard and fast a moment later. His hardened cock pulsed with pleasure as his hot seed shot out of his head. Amelia greedily drank down his hot seed savoring his taste. She slowly slipped her mouth off him and licked her lips before she said, “Mmmm.” Rath noticed her eyes seemed to be even more golden in color as she stood.

Turning around, Amelia shook her ass and walked across the room to the bed. She climbed onto the bed and crawled up to the middle. Looking over her shoulder, she said, “Come get me.” Rath walked across the room to her in three strides. His heightened sense of smell allowed him to smell her unique scent before he even reached her. Amelia turned the moment he reached the bed and spread her legs wide. Rath let his heated gaze run over her body, pausing for a moment to think about how she should be Ria. Knowing she had been and still was fucking Michael, he climbed onto the bed and brought his mouth to her heat.

Amelia moaned in frustration, not being used to waiting for what she wanted. All the human men she picked up were more than eager to give her exactly what she wanted. Rath slipped his tongue out of his mouth and slowly ran his tongue along her outer lips. Her taste reminded him of honey splashed with Tabasco sauce. Wanting more, he slipped his tongue inside her heat and started to thrust his tongue in and out. Amelia gripped the sheets in her hands and arched her back while growling in pleasure. Rath thrust his tongue harder and faster enjoying each growl of pleasure.

Amelia thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his tongue and her juices flowed into his mouth. Rath greedily drank down her juices and then slowly slipped his tongue out of her fluttering heat. Amelia breathed in and out wondering how her sister could walk away from someone so talented with his tongue. She could feel shreds of the sheets between her fingers and wondered if they could actually continue, knowing there was no way she was having sex with him in wolfen form.

Rath smirked noticing the sheets while he moved up her body. His hardened cock brushed against her wet heat causing him to growl in frustration. He slowly guided his hardened cock inside her tight wet heat and growled in pleasure. Amelia wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. She ran her nails down his back, making certain not to extend her claws. Rath thrust in and out enjoying the feel of her tight wet heat while he slid in and out of her. Stilling his thrusts, he snickered when she growled in frustration.

Unwrapping her legs from around his waist, Rath slipped out of her heat and moved onto his knees. Placing her knees over his hips, he filled her tight ass with his hardened cock and grunted in pleasure. It had been ages since he had anal sex, every time he had asked Ria she had told him that she didn’t care to try anal sex. He had hoped to convince her in time but she had run when he mentioned destiny. Amelia growled in pleasure, always enjoying the climax she received when having anal sex. Never being one to hold back during anal sex, Rath pulled his hardened cock back until only his head remained.

Amelia growled in pleasure as he thrust his hardened cock back inside, making his head brush against her g-spot. Rath thrust his hardened cock hard and fast making his head brush against her g-spot with each thrust. Amelia growled in pleasure feeling her heat become more saturated with her juices. She thrust her hips as his head brushed against her g-spot causing her ass to clench around him. Rath growled in pleasure enjoying her ass clenching him tightly. He thrust deep inside her clenching ass filling her with his hot seed at the same moment her heat pulsed and her juices soaked her outer lips.

Amelia panted, feeling pleasure like she had never felt before. Rath was amazed at how golden her eyes were as he lifted her legs and slipped out of her ass. Amelia spread her legs in a silent invitation. Rath licked his lips, tempted to lick her clean before he entered her. Amelia shook her head no while watching his tongue. Rath decided that teasing her a bit would be fun. Before she could react, he moved bringing his mouth to her right inner thigh. He slowly licked her inner thigh clean then switched to her left inner thigh. Amelia growled in pleasure, enjoying the feel of his tongue against her inner thigh.

Rath licked her outer lips clean and then covered her body with his own. He swiftly thrust his hardened cock into her tight wet heat and growled in pleasure. Pulling his hardened cock back, he thrust in and out making his head brush against her g-spot. Amelia rocked her hips matching each one of his thrusts. He felt so good sliding in and out of her heat she knew he would be making her climax soon. Rath didn’t think he would last much longer after she gripped him tightly. His head brushed against her g-spot and Amelia screamed in pleasure.

Her walls gripped him tightly, milking him for all he was worth. Rath thrust hard and fast, enjoying how her walls held him tightly. He thrust deep inside her fluttering heat and filled her with his hot seed. Amelia unwrapped her legs from around his waist, knowing if they continued she would shift into wolf form. Rath slipped out of her and rolled onto his back. Breathing in and out, he stared at the ceiling. Amelia rolled onto her side and ran her fingers up and down his chest.

“You shouldn’t feel guilty,” Amelia said. Turning his head, Rath looked into her eyes noticing that the golden color was gone and now her eyes were green again. “This was a mistake and should never have happened,” Rath said. Amelia ran her fingers over his muscles feeling them tense underneath her fingertips. “It is in our nature to act upon our desires,” Amelia said. Rath growled in frustration before he said, “Ya knew I would respond to ya cause ya looks like Ria.” Amelia sighed before she said, “You think she is not fucking him.

Rath growled, able to hear the anger in the tone of her voice. “You think she felt guilty?” Amelia asked. Rath knew that Ria had loved Michael at one point in time but because of a false destiny she had ended up with him. “Iz thinks that talking about this is getting us nowhere.” Moving off the bed, he walked over to his leather pants and started to get dressed. “Iz gonna go take a look at the folder ya gave me so Iz can finds out where they are. Then Iz can get what’s mine back n so can ya.” Slipping his feet into his boots, he grabbed his shirt and pulled the ripped shirt over his head. Without saying another word, he turned and walked out of the apartment.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate Through Destiny Michael/Ria R/R CCUC Adult pt 46

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn

Pt 46

Michael watched Ria sleep wondering what had happened at the meeting at Sherman’s earlier. The lack of answers seemed to cause an overwhelming sense of dread, almost like the feeling seemed to flow throughout his whole body. He couldn’t help but wonder if the meeting had been about Rath. Everything always seems to come back to him. He sighed knowing that Rath had always been there between them even when he wasn’t actually there. There has always been a part of Ria that is connected to Rath, almost like they belong together. His heart clenched painfully in his chest wondering what would happen when Rath found her.

“Michael,” Ria said softly. Michael blinked, pushing what he had been thinking to the back of his mind. Knowing she was better at hiding her thoughts and herself he was almost certain that she already knew everything that he had been thinking. Looking deep into her green eyes, his heart beat faster as he noticed the sadness in her eyes. Her heightened sense of hearing allowed her to hear his heart beating faster and her instincts told her that the change of his heart beat was connected to her.

Ria shifted closer to him and brought her hand to his face. Gently touching his cheek, she said, “I wouldn’t change anything that has happened since I left the city.” She dreaded telling him about how things were going to be, knowing that their time together as they were now would soon be over. Michael nodded his head in agreement having a hard time thinking about anything other than how she was pressing into his body. Ria shifted again pressing her body even more into his body as she captured his mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss.

Michael deepened the kiss hoping the pups didn’t wake soon. Breaking the kiss for air, he breathed in deeply letting her scent tease his senses. Moving his hands down her back, he gripped her ass cheeks in his hands causing a moan to escape her mouth as she felt his hardness pressing into her. Not wanting to be interrupted and knowing they would be, he rolled their bodies and lifted his body away from her body slightly. Slipping his tongue out of his mouth, he ran his tongue along his bottom lip.

Ria watched his tongue and sensed what he was planning to do. She spread her legs in a silent invitation. Michael smirked while bringing his mouth to her chest . Ria moaned in pleasure as his tongue teased her right nipple and growled as he switched to her left nipple. Michael avoided sucking on her nipples knowing that if he did that he would be drinking her milk and that was not what he was hungering for at the moment. He started to kiss his way down over her stomach and abdomen noticing that they were once again flat showing no signs that she had even been pregnant, let alone carried four pups.

Sensing his thoughts, Ria said, Joys of being wolfen. Only thing I have now is bigger boobs. Reaching her heat, Michael inhaled deeply before running his tongue along her outer lips. Ria moved her hands into his hair. Michael slipped his tongue inside her heat and slowly ran his tongue around her inner walls. Ria massaged his scalp and moaned in pleasure. Michael growled, enjoying the feel of her hands in his long hair. He thrust his tongue hard and fast wanting to taste more of her. “Michael...” Ria moaned.

Michael moved his thumb to her clit and started to circle her clit with his thumb. Ria thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his tongue and her juices flowed into his mouth. Michael greedily drank down her juices and then slowly slipped his tongue from inside her fluttering heat. His heightened sense of hearing told him that one of the pups was starting to wake. Moving back up her body, he said, Guess we are going to have to continue this after the pups are fed, as he gave her a passion-filled kiss. He broke the kiss for air and climbed out of the bed getting the pump and bottles.

Ria ran her hands down his chest to his hardened cock. Cupping him in her hand, she said, “We will have four hours after the pups are put back to bed.” Michael growled in frustration as she teased him. Moving her hand away from his hardened cock, he handed her the pump and said, “Pump before they really start to fuss cause then I will have a harder time getting them to take a bottle.” Ria put the bottle inside the pump and placed the pump against her breast. Michael placed the nipples for the bottles on the end stand. Ria watched him walk out of the bedroom knowing he was going to change their diapers and bring the pups into the bedroom so she could start feeding them.

Michael walked by Sasha’s nursery, raising his right eyebrow when all he heard was the sound of her shallow breathing. He nibbled on his bottom lip hoping she wouldn’t fuss when he took her out of her crib. You worry too much, Ria told him mentally as he walked into Damien’s nursery. Michael sighed knowing that he was being silly. Reaching into the crib, he carefully took Damien out of his crib. Cradling him in his arms, he said, “I’m just gonna change you and then mommy can feed ya.” Damien started to cry, obviously not liking having to wait until his diaper was changed.

Michael quickly unzipped his slipper and slipped his legs out. Unsnapping the onesie, he unstuck the tape and lifted his bottom to slip out the dirty diaper. Grabbing a wipe, he carefully wiped his bottom, around his penis and balls. He made certain to get all the little creases so Damien was wiped thoroughly. Damien started to cry louder. Michael grabbed a diaper quickly slipping the diaper underneath his bottom. Placing his bottom on the diaper, he brought the diaper into place and stuck the tape onto the diaper. Snapping the snaps, he slipped his tiny legs back into the sleeper and rezipped the zipper. Picking Damien up in his arms, he cradled him close to his chest and walked out of the nursery.

Walking down the hall, Michael heard Rachael starting to stir. Going into the bedroom, he walked over to Ria and placed Damien in her arms. He wasn’t surprised when Damien instantly latched onto her nipple and sucked hungrily. Not wanting Rachael to be overly fussy, he turned around and walked out of the bedroom. He went into her nursery and over to her crib. Reaching inside, he carefully lifted her out of the crib and cradled her close to his chest while walking over to the changing table.

Rachael watched him intently while her bottom lip quivered. That is something your mommy would do, he thought while unzipping her sleeper. Slipping her legs out of the sleeper, he unsnapped the onesie and unstuck the tape. Lifting her by her legs, he wiped her bottom and slipped the old diaper out. Tossing the dirty diaper, he slipped the new one underneath her and placed her bottom on the diaper. He wiped her front and between the creases of her legs before bringing the diaper up into place. Opening the tape, he stuck the tape to the diaper and then resnapped her onesie.

Slipping her legs back into the sleeper, Michael pulled the zipper up. Carefully cradling her in his arms, he lifted her bringing Rachael to his chest. Rachael turned her head making him snicker knowing she was trying to feed off him. Won’t get anything from me, he thought while walking into the bedroom. Ria climbed off the bed while saying, “I’ll put Damien back in his crib and wake Sasha while you feed her.” Michael sat down on the bed and reached over grabbing one of the bottles. Bringing the bottle to her mouth, he ran his finger along her cheek to get Rachael to take the bottle.

What if Rafe wakes while you are feeding Sasha? Michael asked her. Ria smiled while laying Damien down in his crib. Covering him with his blanket, she responded, Rafe is usually the last one awake. When you take Rachael back to her nursery you can take the other bottle with you. Stepping out of the nursery, she paused and asked teasingly, Unless you want me to wake Rafe and you can feed Sasha? Knowing before she even heard him respond no, she walked into Sasha’s nursery. Reaching into the crib, she uncovered Sasha and carefully scooped her up into her arms. Sasha turned her head wanting to be fed before she was changed.

Ria shifted Sasha in her arms knowing that she would be more annoyed if she started to feed and then had to stop to be changed. Sasha started to cry the instant she didn’t get what she wanted. Ria laid her down on the changing table and quickly unzipped her sleeper. “I will change you as fast as I can,” Ria said. Sasha continued to fuss. Ria slipped her feet out of the sleeper and unsnapped the onesie. Unsticking the tape, she removed the dirty diaper and started to wipe her with a wipe. Placing the new diaper underneath her, she brought the diaper into place and stuck the tape to the diaper.

Slipping her feet back into the sleeper, Ria snapped the snaps on the onesie and pulled the zipper up. Lifting Sasha into her arms, she brought her to her right breast. Sasha instantly latched onto her nipple and sucked hungrily. Ria walked over to the rocking chair and sat down. Rocking back and forth, she watched Sasha suckle knowing that Rafe would probably refuse to take a bottle. You and Rafe are the fussier ones. She heard Michael moving in the hallway knowing he was putting Rachael back to bed.

Michael brought the blanket up over Rachael and watched her sleep for a moment. Turning around, he walked out of her nursery and into Rafe’s nursery. Walking over to the crib, he was not at all surprised to find Rafe was still fast asleep. Two things you like to do, sleep and eat, he thought while reaching into the crib. Slipping the blanket off Rafe, he cradled him in his arms and brought him up to his chest. His eyes remained closed even as Michael laid him down on the changing table.

Changing your diaper is the easiest, Michael thought while moving the zipper down. Slipping Rafe’s legs out of the sleeper, he unsnapped the snaps exposing his diaper. Unsticking the tape, he pulled the diaper back and lifted him gently by his legs. Tossing the dirty diaper, he grabbed a new diaper and opened it. Placing the diaper underneath his small bottom, he started to wipe him clean with a wipe making certain to get in between all the little creases. Tossing the wipe, he brought the diaper up into place and re snapped the snaps.

Slipping his legs back into the sleeper, Michael thought, Now comes the fun part. He carefully picked Rafe up and cradled him in his arms. Reaching down for the bottle, he had placed on the shelf while changing him, he brought the bottle to Rafe’s mouth. Rafe seemed to bring his lips closer together the instant he felt the nipple at his mouth. He opened his brown eyes when Michael ran his finger along his cheek in an attempt to coax him into taking the bottle. Rafe turned his mouth away from the nipple not wanting anything other than his mommy.

Michael sighed before he said, Ria. Rafe won’t take this bottle. Walking into the nursery, Ria said, “I can just feed him and have one less bottle we need next time.” Rafe started crying the moment he heard his mother’s voice. Michael handed Rafe to Ria and watched as she shifted him slightly so he could suckle her breast. “I can make us something to eat real quick,” Michael said. Sitting down in the rocking chair, Ria shook her head no and said, All I want is to be with you. Michael raised his right eyebrow, seeing something hidden in her green eyes.

“Ria?” Michael asked. Ria sighed hearing the question in his voice. Knowing how to affect him, she ran her eyes up and down his body lingering on his manhood. Michael growled in frustration knowing she had purposely tried making him think about where they had left off earlier. “Don’t want you to have to wait any longer than you already have,” Ria said. She slipped her tongue out of her mouth and ran the tip of her tongue teasingly around her bottom lip. Michael couldn’t shake the feeling that she was avoiding telling him something.

Ria switched Rafe to her other breasts and said, “If you want to wait. You could make us a couple of steaks.” Michael didn’t want to wait but at the same time knew later they would both be hungry since they hadn’t really eaten today. “I’ll make some steaks now while you finish feeding Rafe.” Michael said. Ria stuck her bottom lip out in a slight pout. Michael smirked before he said, “Will save me going later when you are avoiding that talk we are going to have.” Not waiting for a response, he walked out of the nursery.

Ria sighed while watching him walk out of the nursery. Keeping her thoughts to herself, she thought, Everything is going to change soon. Seeing Rafe slowly slip his mouth from her nipple and hearing the change in his breath, she cradled him close to her chest and stood. Walking over to his crib, she carefully laid him down and brought the blanket up over his body. She watched him for a moment before walking out of the nursery and down the hallway to their bedroom. Going into the bedroom, she laid down on the bed waiting anxiously for him to return.

Michael walked into the bedroom a few minutes later carrying a tray. Ria could smell the steaks, coffee and milk. She wrinkled her nose still hating the fact she had to drink milk. Placing the tray on the end stand, Michael said, “You should drink the milk now. I can heat everything else up later.” Ria reluctantly reached over and picked the glass of milk up. Michael sat down on the bed while she drank the milk. Setting the glass back down, Ria asked, “Happy now?” Michael smirked answering her by covering her body with his own body.

Ria moaned feeling his hardness brush against her heat. She spread her legs wider wanting to feel him deep inside of her. They hadn’t been together sexually since the pups were born and she didn’t know how much longer she could wait. Michael smirked seeing her green eyes had already changed from green to gold. He reached between their bodies taking his hardened cock in his hand. Been too long, he told her while slowly guiding his hardened cock deep inside her heat. Ria growled in pleasure and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

Michael slowly pulled his hardened cock back and then thrust forward sliding back inside her tight heat. Ria moaned in pleasure matching each one of his thrusts. She ran her nails down his back to grip his ass cheeks in her hands. Michael wanted to take things slow but found keeping his thrusts slow virtually impossible. He thrust his hardened cock hard and fast making his head brush against her g-spot with each thrust. “Michael!” Ria screamed. She thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his hardened cock.

“Ria!” Michael growled. He continued to keep his thrusts hard and fast while enjoying how her walls gripped him tightly. His eyes glowed golden in color that matched the golden color of her eyes. Ria continued to thrust her hips hard and fast feeling another climax building inside her body. Michael felt his balls tighten signalling that his own climax was rapidly approaching. He reached between their bodies seeking out her clit. Circling her clit, he thrust deep making his head brush against her g-spot as his hardened cock pulsed.

Ria dug her nails into his back as her walls gripped him tightly and his hot seed flowed into her clenching heat. “Michael!” Ria screamed. Michael growled in pleasure and then screamed, “Ria!” He continued to thrust in and out prolonging their orgasms until he reluctantly slipped out knowing they needed to talk. Ria moaned in frustration sensing he was purposely stopping Rolling their bodies onto their side, Michael held her tightly against his body. Running his hand up and down her back, he said, “You wanna talk first or eat?”

Neither, Ria thought while snuggling into his body. Looking into his brown eyes, she said, “I was lied to all my life.” Michael raised his right eyebrow and remained silent knowing that she might stop talking if he said anything. “I found out that Luke is my brother and I have a twin sister,” Ria said. Michael blinked in surprise having assumed that the discussion had been about Rath. “Sherman separated us at birth switching me with a dead baby. So I am assuming that Vivian is my mother,” Ria said. Michael continued to run his hand up and down her back now understanding why she seemed so upset earlier.

“I was raised in Roswell lead to believe when I met my mate I would know him. I assumed when I met you that was you because of the attraction I felt,” Ria said. Michael nodded his head knowing he had always felt a pull towards her. “Then you pulled away from me and I moved on only to find Rath,” Ria said. She watched his eyes darken in the classic alien way before they glowed golden. “We came here. I turned your life upside down only to be told that I have a sister whom you are meant to be with,” Ria said.

Michael growled before he said, “You have to be kidding me!” Ria shook her head no and said, “A pawn for a prophecy that will change the pack.” Michael growled in frustration feeling like he was being told about destiny all over again. “I believe it has to do with the part of us that is skinwalker or wolfen,” Ria said. Michael raised his right eyebrow unsure where she was going. “You see with me your wolf is not the dominate and Rath dominates me being more powerful that me and you,” Ria said.

Michael shook his head in annoyance not wanting to believe anything she was saying. He had known that Rath would never stop looking for her but never had expected to be told that she had a sister who was looking for him. His heart beat faster in his chest as he thought about how all he wanted right now was to get away from everything. He frowned knowing he hadn’t thought about running since Roswell. Sensing his thoughts, Ria said, “You can’t leave Wolf Lake.” His eyes flashed golden before he growled, “If I did you would send someone after me.”

Ria looked deep into his brown eyes and said, “I wouldn’t be the one to give that order since I am only the Alpha till he gets here. Always wondered why I was given the position even with the color of my pelt being white since a woman had never been given that kinda control.” Michael stared at her in disbelief feeling like everything was being ripped away from him. Ria gently ran her fingers along his cheek and said, “Imagine how I feel finding this all out earlier.” Michael sighed knowing that she was feeling awful about everything.

“Nothing is going to be easy,” Michael said. Ria nodded her head yes and said, “No. Nothing will be easy. Rath will be angry with me for leaving him, taking his pups from him, and being with you.” Michael growled at the mention of Rath but couldn’t deny that like he had thought earlier Rath had and always would be between them. “You could be instantly attracted to my twin,” Ria said. Michael snickered before he said, “At least I know she is going to be a hottie.” He doubted that things would be that easy for him either way.

Ria was happy that he found some humor in the whole situation. Looking deep into his eyes, she said, “Just promise me you won’t challenge Rath.” Michael stared at her once again not believing what she was saying. Ria sighed, seeing the spark of anger in his eyes. “I don’t want you to be hurt any more than you already have been because of me.” Michael brought his hand to her cheek gently running his fingers down her cheek. “I wouldn’t change anything that has happened,” Michael said. “Me either,” Ria said.

That doesn’t change that I don’t want you to challenge him, Ria told him mentally. She knew Rath would act on instinct as far as she was concerned. Michael sighed, not pleased with how she made it seem like Rath could take him without a problem. I promise, he told her mentally while wondering if Rath had somehow managed to already have flipped. Knowing if that were true then she was more than likely right since Rath had always been more powerful as an alien which would probably carry over to being wolfen.

Not wanting to think anymore about what would happen when Rath and her sister arrived, Michael brought his mouth to hers, giving her a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, he asked, “Hungry?” Ria shook her head no and said, “Just want to stay right like we are for now.” She couldn’t shake the feeling that everything would change very soon, unaware that at the same moment in New York City, Rath had discovered that she was in Wolf Lake.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Michael/Ria R/RAuCC/UcAdult P47

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Pt 47

Rath stood in the shower letting the hot water wash over his skin. He washed his hair and body moments after stepping into the tub. The anger inside of him seemed to build with each drop of water that touched his skin. Moving the wash cloth over his body, he scrubbed his body until his skin bleed oblivious to the pain. He was angry at himself for giving into his desires and having sex with Amelia. Looking down he noticed how his skin seemed to heal before his very own eyes.

Growling in frustration, Rath shut off the water and opened the shower curtain. Stepping out of the tub, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. Walking back into the bedroom, he grabbed his leather knapsack off the top. Going over to his dresser, he opened the drawers and started to stuff t-shirts, jeans and socks into the knapsack. Grabbing a pair of tight fitting black-jeans and a black muscle shirt, he walked over to his bed.

Setting the knapsack and his clothes on the bed, Rath unwrapped the towel from around his waist and dried his body off. He raised his right eyebrow while noticing where his skin used to be red from the friction he had used was now completely healed. Ria gonna be explainin dis ta me too. Tossing the towel in the direction of the bathroom, he picked his jeans up. Stepping into his jeans, he pulled them up his legs to his waist. Buttoning and zipping them, he couldn't help but wonder if he should have picked another pair since in the back of his mind he knew temper would get the better of him.

Sitting down on the bed, Rath slipped the socks onto his feet before slipping his feet into his work boots. Grabbing his muscle shirt he pulled the shirt on and stood. Surveying the room, he wondered if there was anything else he should take with him. He decided the only things that were important to him were in Wolf Lake. Going back into the bathroom, he picked his brush up quickly running it through his hair. Looking at his reflection, he tried to decide if he should use his powers to bring his Mohawk back.

His hair was longer in the back with small spikes that had grown out. Rath reached down picking his spectrum and lip piercing up from the sink. Slipping the piercings back into place, he used his powers to make the sides of his hair shorter almost like it was buzzed and then made the spikes more like the ones on a Mohawk. Grabbing his `Boss' cologne by Hugo he splashed some on before walking out of the bathroom with his cologne and hairbrush. He placed the cologne and hairbrush in the front pocket of his knapsack. Closing the knapsack, he slipped on his black leather coat and slung the knapsack over his shoulder.

Going over to the counter, Rath looked around his apartment double checking that there was nothing he wanted to take. Grabbing his keys, he sighed knowing that Amelia would be riding his Harley with him. That was one part of the trip he wasn't looking forward to. Maybe she has a car, he thought while walking out of his apartment. He was unsure of what to say to anyone about where he was going and breathed a sigh of relief when he finds Isabel or Zan in the hallway. Isabel normally managed to catch him somehow. Determined not to be given the third degree, he quickly walked out of the building.

Rath sensed Amelia while walking over to his Harley. Amelia was sitting on his Harley holding his black helmet in her hands. "No suck luck"Amelia said. Rath growled in annoyance knowing she had sensed his thoughts. Looking around, he asked, "Did anyone see ya?" Amelia shook her head no knowing he was concerned his friends might think she was Ria. "You know if me being too close to you means we need to stop along the way I have no qualms wit that"Amelia said. Grabbing his helmet from her, Rath said, "Not surprised."

"We ain't stoppin till Wolf Lake "Rath said while handing her another black helmet. Amelia slipped the helmet over her head and waited for him to climb onto the bike. Rath swung his leg over the bike and sat down on the leather seat. Putting his helmet on, he put the key in the ignition and turned the key. He reeved the engine and kicked up the kick stand. Amelia climbed onto the bike and moved as close to him as she possibly could. Wrapping her arms around his body, she moved her hands lower and held on tight.

Rath moved his hands lifting her hands up away from his groin. Amelia rolled her eyes as he pulled out onto the road. Rath drove down the road and took a left a short while later turning onto the road he wanted that would take him out of the city. He was tempted to use his powers to increase the speed of the motor but was afraid Amelia might notice the change. Amelia wondered how long the ride would take and what would happen when they arrived. She had a feeling that nothing would go smoothly.

Amelia started to think they might never get to Wolf Lake after being on the back of his Harley for hours. She felt like her ass had fallen asleep. Suddenly the sign for Welcome to Wolf Lake came into view. Finally, Amelia thought. She wondered if Rath realized that once they crossed the line into Wolf Lake that they would never be allowed to leave again. Rath felt like his mind was bombarded with other voices. Sensing his uneasiness, Amelia said, "You hear the other members of the Pack."

Rath nodded his head showing her without words that he understood what she meant. Driving through town, he noticed the wolf statue with pups underneath. He noted how the wolf seemed to be looking at the full moon above. Glancing around the town, he noticed the diner and lodge. Knowing Ria was further into the town, he continued on the road he was on and then took a left. Continuing down the road, he noticed how the houses along the road were of better quality than the few homes he had seen in town.

Amelia looked around feeling more anxious with each passing second. Rath pulled into the driveway a few minutes later. He raised his right eyebrow thinking the place looked more like a Mansion than a house. Parking next to the red Jeep, he turned the key and shut the engine off. Putting the kick stand down, he pulled off his helmet and climbed off the bike. Amelia pulled her helmet off and climbed off the bike. Placing her helmet on his leather seat, she said, "You know all this belongs to the Alpha."

Rath raised his right eyebrow wondering just how much the place was worth. Not wanting to wait a moment longer to reclaim what was rightfully his, he walked over to the door. Opening the door, he went inside and let his sense of smell lead him. Amelia followed him into the house and closed the door behind her. She followed Rath taking two steps at a time to climb the stairs. Rath reached the door which he knew Ria was behind and almost yanked the door off its hinges as he opened the door.

Amelia couldn't help but notice how Ria was snuggled tightly against Michael's body while his arms held her tight. She breathed in deeply feeling her inner wolf wanting release. Her eye glowed golden the only sign that she didn't like what she was seeing. She had better control over the wolf than Rath did which was ever parent when suddenly before her eyes he shifted into wolf form. Hope he didn't like those clothes or boots, she thought. She moved to stop him knowing in an instant that he was going to go for Michael's throat.

Michael opened his brown eyes the moment he heard Rath growl. He growled and his eyes glowed golden in response. Ria quickly moved placing her body between Rath and Michael. She could sense Michael was annoyed at her reaction and trying to figure out who dared come at them. Sensing someone else in the room, he turned his head slightly. His heart pounded in his chest the moment his mind registered that the other person was Ria's sister which told him the wolf that was about to rip his throat out was Rath.

Michael realized at that moment that Ria must have already known Rath had flipped. His hearing alerted him to one of the pups starting to stir. Looking directly at the black wolf, he said, "You don't need to rip my throat out. I've known all along that Ria was still yours." Ria felt slightly hurt at Michael's words even though they were true. Rath shifted back into human form the surprise that he had shifted written clearly on his face. "We all need to sit down together and talk"Ria said.

Rath stood waving his hand over his body and reforming his clothes. "Ya needs ta shower cause ya smells like him"Rath growled. His eyes glowed golden for a moment before he walked out of the room. Knowing where he was going, Ria jumped off the bed quickly following him out of the bedroom. Amelia chose that moment to speak, saying, "See how long it took her to go back to him." Michael looked at Amelia already knowing she had Rath but unable to put his finger on how he knew. Climbing out of the bed, he grabbed his jeans and pulled them on. Looking at her again, he said, "You should talk."

Amelia growled in frustration before telling him mentally, You have been sexual with her for months now. Michael laughed before he said, Not for the last few months I haven't. Grabbing the bottle off the stand, he walked out of the bedroom leaving Amelia staring after him. These next few days are going to be so fun, he thought while walking to Sasha's nursery. Sticking his head inside, he asked, "You gonna wolf out on me if I help her with the pups?" He almost wished that he hadn't asked when the emotions Rath was feeling hit him.

Michael was hit with another wave of emotions as Ria walked past him to get a bottle. Ria walked into her bedroom and growled, "Get out of my bedroom." Amelia laughed before she said, "No loving welcome for your sis?" Ria grabbed the pump and two of the bottles. "I have no love for a bitch like you"Ria growled. Amelia stepped back feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. Ria pushed past her knowing she needed to attend to her pups. She walked past Michael and sat down in the rocking chair.

Michael could tell that Rath had no intention of letting go of Sasha anytime soon. Ria placed the pump down on the floor after filling a bottle. Michael ducked out of the bedroom and walked into Damien's nursery. Ria ignored the way Rath glared at her when she took Sasha away from him. "She won't take a bottle"Ria said. Taking the bottle from her, Rath asked, "Will the others?" Nodding her head yes, Ria said, "Rafe won't take a bottle either." Rath turned on his heal not feeling she needed to tell him anything else. Ria sighed, thinking, This is going to be a long day.

Tbc
Last edited by RiaRath101 on Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate Through Desting Michael/Ria Rath/Ria CCUC adult Pt 48

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn

Pt 48

Michael laid Damien back in his crib. Bringing the blanket over Damien, he watched him for a moment wondering what would happen now. Moving away from the crib, he grabbed the empty bottle and then walked out of the nursery. Walking down the hallway toward the bedroom he had shared with Ria, he was aware that Ria was now in Rafe's nursery attending to him, Rath was still in Rachel's nursery, and Amelia was downstairs. Going into the master bedroom, he stared at the bed for a moment.

Michael ran his hands through his long locks wondering how he could walk away from her. Growling in frustration, he went over to the dresser to get clean clothes. Opening the drawers, he grabbed a pair of black jeans and a black wife-beater. Closing the drawers, he decided that using the kids' bathroom would be best since Ria would want to take a shower. He knew normally neither would care about taking a shower.

Stepping out of the bedroom, Michael walked down the hallway toward the bathroom that would eventually be the kids' bathroom. Opening the door, he growled in frustration as he noticed there was no shower head. Closing the door, he went over to the counter and set his clothes down. Unzipping his jeans, he pushed the denim down his legs and went over to the tub. Reaching down, he turned the silver handles starting the water and adjusted the water too slightly warmer than normal.

Pulling up the lever, Michael was tempted to use his powers to make a shower head just to take a quick shower. Trying to find some humor in his current situation, he thought to himself. At least this way, I can avoid Rath and Amelia. He turned the silver handles shutting off the water and stepped into the tub. Sitting down, he leaned back and submerged himself in the warm water.

Not wanting to deal with Rath at the moment, Ria stepped out of Rafe's nursery and went directly to the master bedroom. She stripped the sheets off the bed and tossed them in the corner before walking over to the closet. Sliding the door open, she started to look through her clothes. What I wouldn't give for a pair of jeans, she thought while looking through all her skimpy outfits. This is the least revealing, she thought while taking a light blue denim mini dress with spaghetti straps off the hanger.

Sliding the door closed, Ria walked across the room and into the bathroom. Closing the door, she set the dress on the marble counter top. Best to take a shower, she thought while opening the glass door. Stepping into the shower, she closed the glass door and turned the knob starting the water. Not like Michael's scent will wash off, she thought while reaching down for the body wash and scrubby. Bringing the scrubby to her body, she shivered knowing that Rath would have to bite her exactly where Michael did to remove his scent which she believed would be more painful.

Setting the scrubby down, Ria moved into the spray of warm water more letting the water wash the soap suds from her body. Reaching down she picked the bottle of shampoo up and squeezed some into the palm of her hand. Setting the bottle down, she brought her hands into her hair wishing there was a way to avoid the coming confrontation. She sighed knowing that everything was unavoidable. Titling her head back, she rinsed the suds from her hair.

Reaching down, Ria shut of the water and pushed the glass door open. Stepping out, she grabbed a towel and slowly dried her body off. Sighing, she set the towel down and picked the dress up. Stepping into the dress, she pulled the material up her body and slipped the straps over her arms. She ran a brush through her hair before turning and walking out of the bathroom.

"Ya still smells like him"Rath growled. Ria jumped slightly not expecting him to be in there. Completely forgetting about the rock on her finger, she moved her hair away from her neck and said, "His bite put his scent on me." Rath growled noticing the silver band with a large diamond and then the two bands of diamonds. He broke the distance between them taking her hand in his hand. Ria looked down at their joined hands and watched his finger move over her engagement and wedding bands.

"These should be mine"Rath growled. Ria stared at her rings knowing that she had to take them off. She slipped her hand from his hand and said, "I did what I had to do." Rath growled and shook his head in annoyance. "Ya could have listened ta what Iz had ta say instead of runnin away"Rath growled. Ria nodded her head yes knowing that she should have listened to him since then no one would have gotten hurt. Looking directly at him, she said, "I didn't know I was pregnant when I ran. I would have been married off cause of the color of my pelt. I would have been forced to get rid of them."

"Iz should thank Michael then"Rath growled. Ria was tempted to laugh, knowing that was the last thing he wanted to do. "Michael did everything that Iz should have been doing"Rath said. Ria nodded her head in agreement and said, "I can't take anything back. Imagine how Michael feels." She knew saying that was a mistake when his eyes instantly turned golden. "Michael gave everything up for me. He could have died"Ria said. Rath raised his right eyebrow and then growled in annoyance. He knew this arguing was getting them no where. It only seemed to add to the anger and hurt he was feeling at the moment.

Michael walked into the kitchen and found Amelia sitting on the counter with a mug of coffee in her hand. Walking over to the cupboard, he opened the door and grabbed his coffee mug. Setting the mug on the counter, he poured coffee into the mug and the set the pot back on the warmer. Adding some tabasco, he picked his mug up and sipped his coffee. He studied Amelia over his mug noticing her blonde hair had purple tips, her nose was pierced with a diamond, and there was a butterfly tattoo on her right shoulder.

Punk version of Ria, Michael thought to himself. He smirked knowing she was trying to read him and couldn't. Amelia slid off the counter and placed her mug in the sink. She walked over to the side door and opened it. "Where are you going?"Michael asked. Amelia smiled before she answered, "Was thinking about going for a run." Setting his mug on the counter, Michael said, "You shouldn't run alone." Amelia placed her hands on her hips and asked, "Why not?"

Michael raised his right eyebrow at the challenge he heard in her voice. "Cause I said so"Michael answered. No one tells me what to do, Amelia thought before she said, "Whatever." She stepped outside and started toward the woods. Michael couldn't deny the pull he felt for her as she walked out of the house. Her going near any other unmated member of the pack caused his eyes to turn golden. Stepping out of the house, he inhaled deeply and suddenly realizing why his urge for her became stronger as her scent surrounded him. Amelia gasped in surprise when Michael grabbed her and then threw her over his shoulder. She punched his back and yelled, "I want to go for a run."

Hearing rustling in the woods, Amelia turned her head and looked back. Her green eyes doubled in size when she saw four grey wolves at the edge of the woods. Walking back into the house, Michael kicked the door closed and growled, "You're in heat." He continued to walk through the house until the reached the living room where he dropped her unceremoniously onto the couch. "No, I'm not"Amelia growled. She struggled when Michael turned her head and exposed her neck to him.

Amelia whimpered as his fangs pierced the skin of her neck. Michael ran his tongue over the two puncture wounds and said, "Still wanna go for that run?" Amelia looked into his golden eyes and shook her head no. She wasn't a fool and knew the second she shifted into wolf form Michael would have her. Scampering off the couch, she said, "You're not touching me either." Michael licked his lips as he felt his wolf coming to the surface.

Ria and Rath were walking down the stairs when she sensed Amelia was in heat. Not wanting Rath anywhere near Amelia, she grabbed a hold of him using her wolfen strength to pull him backward. "Change of plans"Ria said. Rath growled in annoyance and pinned her to the wall. "Ya don't order me!" Ria moved her hands into his hair and forcefully brought his mouth down to her neck. Ya smell like him, Rath growled. Then bite me, Ria responded.

Rath couldn't deny that he wanted to break Michael's claim on her. He just wasn't certain about setting his wolf free since he was still so angry. His instinct took over as his fangs extended. Ria whimpered a moment later feeling pain course throughout her body. Rath ran his tongue over the two puncture marks. Ria turned her head exposing the other side of her neck to him. She whimpered and told him, Again.

Rath sunk his fangs into her neck and sucked for a moment. Ria sighed feeling the pain stop the moment his fangs sunk into her neck. Releasing her neck, Rath ran his tongue over his mark of claim and then looked up at her. He remembered seeing her golden eyes once before and brought his hand to her mark of claim on his neck. Staring at the mark, Ria felt her mind fill with images of their last time together.

Rath inhaled deeply trying to regain control. He growled in annoyance when that only managed to make him more aware of her scent. Ria noticed his eyes seemed to glow brighter just before he swung her over his shoulder with no trouble at all. She struggled in a futile attempt to get free knowing they didn't have enough time before the pups woke for another feeding and they still needed to talk. Part of her wondered if somehow her sister's current state of being in heat was confusing his inner wolf.

Rath climbed the stairs two at a time and then proceeded down the hall. Walking into the bedroom, he kicked the bedroom door shut. "Rath"Ria begged. Reaching the bed, Rath tossed her onto the bed and swiftly covered her with his body. His hands moved over her body swiftly removing her mini dress from her body. Ria gasped fully aware of his hardness pressing into her even with his lower body still covered in the denim. Her response was like none she had ever felt before as her outer lips became soaked with her juices.

Rath growled against the skin of her neck as his hands ran along her sides. His mind reeled with the knowledge that he wanted to have her in wolf form. He felt like some uncontrollable force was driving him to do whatever was needed to accomplish this. Ria whimpered feeling his fangs sinking into her neck again. Her inner wolf growled and came to the surface causing Rath to gasp in surprise as she took control pinning him to the bed and then swiftly pierced his neck with her fangs.

Ria slowly slipped her mouth from his neck and ran her tongue over the two puncture marks that now marred his skin. She brought her hand to his face and gently ran her fingers down his cheek. "Feel better now?"Ria asked. Rath stared at her in disbelief while feeling confusion about everything that had happened to him. His blood no longer seemed like it was on fire while his desire to have her was stronger than anytime he'd ever been with her.

"You will have to wait"Ria told him and swiftly climbed off the bed. Rath growled in annoyance and jumped off the bed. Grabbing her, he spun her around and growled, "Waited long enough. Don't ya think while ya was fuckin Michael?" Ria looked at him pleasingly and said, "Our pups are gonna wake long before you are satisfied with your claim to me." Rath breathed in deeply knowing, she was right.

Tbc
Last edited by RiaRath101 on Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Au Michael/Ria R/R Adult Pt 49

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn

Pt 49

Rath cradled Rachel in his arms and took a bottle from Ria. He smirked when Rachel instantly latched onto the bottle. "I'm gonna change Damien"Ria said. Rath didn't take his eyes off Rachel as he nodded his head yes. Ria walked out of the nursery trying to push the guilt she was feeling aside. Going into the nursery, she went into the nursery and over to the crib. Looking into the crib, she smiled and carefully lifted Damien out. Let's get you changed so your daddy can feed ya. Damien smiled at her and then turned his head toward her chest. Placing him on the changing table, she watched his bottom lip quiver slightly.

Rath slowly slipped the bottle from Rachel's mouth. He laid her in the crib and brought the covers up over her body. Hearing Damien start to cry, he quickly walked out of the nursery and down the hallway. Going into the nursery, he went over to Ria and carefully took Damien away from her. Cradling Damien in his arms, he took a hold of the bottle and watched him intently as he suckled. Ria slipped out of the nursery knowing Rath would only nod his head anyways.

Rath continued to watch Damien noticing how he looked like Ria. His heart clenched painfully in his chest at how much he had missed. Damien slowly closed his eyes as he continued to suckle. Rath slipped the nipple from his mouth a few moments later. He gently laid Damien down in his crib. Bringing the covers up over his body, he wondered how long their pups would sleep before they woke again. He walked out of the nursery and then down the hall to Rafe's nursery.

Ria sensed Rath watching her. She couldn't help but wonder what he was going to do to her after she placed Rafe in his crib. Rath kneeled down on the floor in front of her and gently touched the top of his head. Rafe suckled harder almost as if he was afraid a bottle was coming. Ria groaned in frustration since Rafe had almost been asleep. Rafe loosened his hold a few moments later as he felt back asleep. Slipping him from her breast, Ria placed Rafe in Rath's arms and said, "Every time I hold him, I am reminded of the choice I made."

Rath looked down at Rafe and noticed that Rafe was the spitting image of himself. He stood and walked over to the crib. Placing Rafe in his crib, he brought the covers up over him and then turned to face her. His golden eyes showed her clearly that he didn't care that she felt remorse for her decision. Ria quickly got up from the rocking chair and practically ran out of the nursery. She wanted to get as far away from him as possible. Rath growled in annoyance and quickly ducked out of the nursery. He was about to follow her downstairs when he heard her say, I'm getting something to eat n drinking some milk.

Ria sighed when she heard, How do Iz knows ya not gonna runs right to Michael. Opening the fridge, she said, Cause Michael is taking Amelia upstairs to the guest room. Rath growled and walked into the bedroom. He was tempted to slam the door closed behind him. Glancing at the bed, he sighed and stripped off his jeans. He paced the floor trying in vain to get his temper under control. Opening the door, Ria walked in carrying a tray in one hand and clean sheets in her other. Using her hip to close the door, she said, "I figured that I could make the bed first."

Placing the tray on the end stand, Ria quickly made the bed. Rath walked over to the tray and took a piece of the raw meat. "You always eat meat raw?"Rath asked. He tried to recall when he had seen her eat meat when they had been together. Shaking her head no, Ria answered, "Normally just cook a little on each side." Seeing him raise his right eyebrow, she sat down and said, "You have bit me twice and will again so I figured that I needed the protein." Rath nodded his head yes and sat down next to her. He couldn't deny that he wanted her which was evident from his current state of arousal, or that his inner wolf was just at the surface wanting to make her pay for the pain she had caused him to feel.

Ria brought her hand to his face and slowly moved her fingers over the hair on his cheek bone. She always enjoyed the feel underneath her fingertips. "How far where ya from da city before ya betrayed me?" Rath asked. Ria breathed in deeply and slowly exhaled. "You were right outside the motel I was in the night I left"Ria said. Rath growled, "Ya was still in da city n ya." Ria shook her head no and said, "Luke assumed that you had been the one to come with me. He brought Sherman's famous chicken soup."

Ria noticed his raised eyebrow and continued saying, "It's herbs that help make the change or shift start in our race." Rath narrowed his eyes telling her with his mind, Ya stallin. "Anyway, Michael drank the soup causing the change to start. One of the oldest ways to help someone through the change is to have sex with them"Ria said. She gulped feeling the rage almost radiate from his skin. "So I guess the answer is a day."

"Ya knows da whole time that Iz was held captive cause of Kivar. They tried to force me and Isabel together. Not once did Iz betray ya"Rath growled. Ria nodded her head in agreement knowing that Rath had not betrayed her then. Sensing her thoughts, Rath growled, "Iz felt guilty n only happened da once." Ria jumped off the bed and glared at him as she yelled, "So did I the first time. I pushed that aside and did what I had to do. I was given an order to return and had no choice."

"Ya had a choice ya could have stayed wit me"Rath growled. Ria shook her head no and begged him to listen to her with her eyes as she continued saying, "The pack has members who are retrievers. They would have brought me back and killed everyone else. Anyone they thought a threat. I would have watched them rip out their throats." Rath stared at her in disbelief and said, "We have powers." Ria threw her hands up in the air and growled in frustration.

Rath gasped in surprise when a second later Ria pinned him to the bed in wolf form. She shifted back the second she saw his face start to change. Rath rolled their bodies and pinned her beneath him. He used his knees to spread her legs while moving her arms above her. Holding tightly to her wrists, he shifted his weight making her aware of just how much he wanted her. "Enough talk. Time to take what is mine"Rath growled. Ria growled in frustration as her body responded to his words.

Rath smirked as he felt her juices coat his hardened cock. He thrust his hips forward filling her with his hardened cock in one swift movement. Ria growled in pleasure and frustration. She had dreamed about being with him again and wanted desperately to touch him. Rath tightened his grip on her wrists as she struggled to free herself. He slowly pulled his hardened cock back and then thrust forward. Ria growled in pleasure enjoying the feel of him moving inside of her. Rath watched her eyes noticing how they changed too golden.

"Iz always thoughts Iz was loosen my mind"Rath said. Ria growled in frustration knowing that she had tried desperately every time when they are together to keep her other under control. It had been a hard task since being with him always felt so right. Rath continued to thrust hard and fast bringing her closer to the edge with each thrust. Ria thrust her hips in time with his and moaned, "Rath . . . please . . . " Rath moved his other hand to her clit and circled her clit with his thumb. Ria thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his hardened cock. She panted for air as Rath continued to thrust hard and fast.

Rath growled in pleasure, thinking, Iz missed bein wit ya likes dis. He noticed how her face seemed to change shape and her fangs extended. Ria tried desperately to reel her wolf back in as his thrusts pushed her wolf closer to the surface. His head brushed against her g-spot at the same moment his hardened cock pulsed. Ria trembled from the effort of keeping her wolf contained. She shifted at the same moment his hot seed flowed into her fluttering heat. Rath shifted right after her and nuzzled her with his muzzle.

Ria was surprised at the gentleness since she expected him to be ruff with her. Rath growled in frustration when he attempted to shift back and pull out. [/i]We are stuck like this for a while,[/i] Ria said. Rath had sensed her surprise when she had shifted and asked, Ya never shifted with Michael? Ria didn't hear anger through their link but surprise. No. Michael never caused me to flip completely. She nuzzled him with her nuzzle and thought, You will have no problem making me shift when I'm in heat.

Rath growled in warning telling her without words that was a sore subject still. Ria sighed and then said, I honestly thought you couldn't get me pregnant since I never shifted into wolf form. They shifted back into human form at the same moment. Rath stared into her green eyes trying to understand what she had just told him. "We are told from birth you can't get pregnant even if you are in heat unless you shift into wolf form"Ria said. Not breaking eye contact, she said, "I didn't know . . . "

Rath gently brushed the tears away that started to roll down her cheeks. Slowly slipping out of her, he rolled onto his side and wrapped his arms around her. Ria snuggled into his body hoping this was a sign that he could forgive her. Rath ran his hand up and down her back. He sensed her thoughts and responded, Don't push me. Hearing her breathing change, he looked down at her to see some things never change. Kissing the top of her head, he thought, Iz understands but don't means it doesn't hurt less.

Tbc
Last edited by RiaRath101 on Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Fate through Destiny Au Michael/Ria R/R Adult Pt 50

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn~ :oops: I goofed and switched her name somewhere along the lines when back and fixed. Amber is supposed to be Amelia.

Pt 50

Michael growled in annoyance while dropping Amelia onto the king-sized bed. Her body bounced on the mattress. Amelia would be tempted to laugh under different circumstances instead scampered off the bed. Michael breathed in deeply overwhelmed by the depth of his desire for her. He brought his mouth down on hers forcing her to submit to him. Amelia couldn’t help but moan into his mouth. His kiss was making her feel almost weak in the knees while her body responded faster than ever before in her life.

Michael broke the kiss for air and breathed in deeply. His eye drank in how her lips were now swollen and bruising from the force of his kiss. He could tell from how the cotton of her tank top stuck out over her breasts that her nipples were hardened peaks and that she was not wearing a bra. His eyebrow raised slightly at the saying, ‘Boys are great-every girl should own one’, which was written on the front of her black tank top. He smirked evilly while bringing his hands to the hem while thinking, You won’t be in control this time.

Amelia was tempted to fight him when she heard his thoughts. Looking into his eyes, she clearly saw the challenge and his other right at the surface. I like my tank, she thought while raising her arms above her head. Michael chuckled and in one swift movement pulled her tank over her head. His eyes drank in the roundness and firmness of her breasts. He couldn’t help but notice her right nipple was pierced with a curved silver bar that had purple crystal balls on each end which seemed to call to him.

Michael took the piercing between his thumb and forefinger. A moan slipped past her lips at the same moment he started to move the bar gently back and forth. Michael used his other hand to free her from her tight fitting jeans. Slipping his hand between her legs, he wasn’t surprised to find she was dripping wet and more than ready for him. Amelia tried to fight the desire building inside her body. She unconsciously thrust her hips into his hand silently begging him for more. Michael slipped three of his fingers inside her tight heat.

Amelia arched her body wanting more of his touch. Her mind reeled at how quickly his touch could make her feel like she was on fire. No one had ever made her feel like he was now. His growled of annoyance and then his hand slipping from her breast reminded her of their link. Michael tugged on her hair exposing her neck to him. His actions alerted her to his misunderstanding of her thoughts. Placing her hands on his chest, she pushed him hard. She bit into her lip at the pain she inflicted on herself to be free from him.

Michael growled hating how she had been with Rath. He understood how Rath found it hard to resist her. “I tricked him”Amelia said. Michael shook his head in annoyance not wanting to talk about anything at the moment especially that. He felt like his blood was on fire with rage knowing she had used how she looked like Ria to get him sexually. “Rath made it quite clear that it was a mistake”Amelia said. Michael stepped closer to her letting his eyes of pure gold tell her exactly what he planned on doing now.

Amelia stepped backward almost as if she was scared of what was to come. Her knees bumped into the mattress causing her to lose her balance and stumble backwards onto the bed. Michael kicked his boots off and swiftly stripped off his jeans. Amelia scooted up the bed. Her eyes watching him intently as she licked her lips in admiration. Michael swiftly pounced covering her body with his own body. He used his knee to spread her legs apart. Amelia felt his hardness brush against her heat and struggled slightly. She remembered the consequences of them being joined. Michael brought his mouth to her neck and gently nipped at her skin.

Amelia couldn’t help but moan in pleasure at the sudden gentleness since she expected him to just take her. Michael sensed her surprise and smirked against her skin while slowly making his way downward. Amelia moaned in pleasure as his mouth closed over her left nipple. She whimpered as his fangs pierced her nipple. Michael released her breast slowly running his tongue over the two pierce marks. His mouth closed over her left nipple and teased the hardened peak with his tongue.

Amelia was surprised that Michael hadn’t filled her with his hardened cock all ready since she could sense that was what Michael really wanted to do. Michael slowly released her hardened nipple and started to kiss his way down to her heat. He wanted to enjoy her in human form before causing her to shift and have her in wolf form. Amelia gripped the sheets in her hands as his tongue slowly moved back and forth along her outer lips.

Michael slipped his tongue inside her heat noticing the difference in how she tasted. His growl of approval caused her to moan at the sensation it caused. He thrust his tongue in and out wanting to drink down her juices. Amelia moaned in pleasure feeling her climax building with each touch of his tongue. She slipped her hands into his long hair wanting to keep him at her heat. Michael thrust his tongue harder and faster. Her scent was almost overpowering him, almost like she was calling silently to his wolf to claim her.

Amelia thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his tongue. Michael greedily drank down her juices making certain to get every last drop. Slowly slipping her tongue from her fluttering heat, he swiftly covered her body with his own. Bringing his mouth to hers, he couldn’t help but notice her golden eyes. Amelia moaned into his mouth as his tongue battled with hers. She could feel his hardness against her heat which made her want him to be inside of her.

Michael broke the kiss for air and looked deep into her eyes. He reached between their bodies taking his hardened cock into his hand and then swiftly thrusting deep inside of her tight wet heat. Amelia moaned in pleasure feeling another climax building inside of her. She could feel her wolf rapidly approaching the surface. Michael slowly pulled back and then swiftly thrust forward again. His large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot with each thrust.

Amelia matched his thrust while running her claws down his back. Michael growled enjoying the slight pain mixed with the tremendous pleasure he was feeling. He thrust harder and faster wanting to feel her walls gripping him tightly. “Michael . . . ”Amelia moaned. She thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls gripped him tightly. Michael growled in pleasure as her juices coated his hardened cock and her walls gripped him tightly. He noticed her face was starting to change shape and that her fangs had extended.

Amelia growled in pleasure as his large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot again. Michael thrust hard and fast wondering if he could hold back until she flipped. Amelia shifted a second later into a grey and black wolf. Michael pulled out of her long enough to shift into wolf form. He swiftly thrust into her heat claiming her completely. Sensing her pain, he growled having forgotten how the first time as a wolf was in essence the same as a virgin as a human. He nuzzled her with his muzzle as his hardness swelled and then his hot seed flowed into her.

Amelia was amazed at the difference she felt while having sex in wolf form. Though she wondered if it could be considered sex since he had only really taken her and then filled her with his seed. Michael smirked as he started to thrust inside of her again. Oh . . . , Amelia moaned mentally. She gripped him tightly and rocked her body while meeting his thrusts. Michael continued to thrust hard and fast wondering how many pups she would end up with since she was in heat for a week.

Amelia attempted to growl at him while sensing his thoughts. She knew from books that she had read about wolves that each time they had sex while in heat there was a chance of a pup being conceived. Michael thrust hard and fast as her walls gripped him tightly. He growled in pleasure as his hot seed flowed into her a moment later. Stilling his thrusts, he knew they would be joined for a while. Michael please . . . Amelia begged him mentally. She struggled to get away from him and whimpered when she heard him snickering in her mind.

Amelia, we are joined until the blood in my dick goes down. Michael told her mentally. Oh. Amelia responded. Michael nuzzled her fur with his muzzle trying to show her he understood her confusion more than she knew. Just don’t want like too many pups, Amelia informed him. How many would be too many? Michael asked. Amelia shook her head having no idea how many would be too many. She didn’t honestly know more than what she had read.

Michael slowly slipped out of her and shifted into human form. Amelia shifted into human form and slowly looked down at her abdomen. Michael raises his right eyebrow while watching her. He remembered Ria seeing silver marks but didn’t know if that would apply now since Rath had gotten Ria pregnant before he had flipped. Nothing about them seemed to be normal, he thought to himself. Amelia noticed to small silver marks on her abdomen and gasped.

“What?”Amelia asked. Michael ran his hands though his hair before bringing her closer to his body. Holding her tightly in his arms, he said, “I’m not originally from Earth.” Amelia looked at him like he had lost his mind. “I’m or was an alien human hybrid. But the DNA they used for me and Rath was actually wolfen DNA”Michael said. Amelia snuggled into his body enjoying the closeness of his body. “So that’s why there is silver hand prints?”she asked.

Michael nodded his head yes. “That means you will probably have more the next time”Michael said. Amelia groaned and then asked, “Isn’t two enough?” Michael snickered before he said, “You are in heat for a week. No way I am not having you several times.” Amelia lifted her head and looked into his eyes as she said, “You could still have me but not in wolf form.” Michael nodded his head in agreement and then said, “Only if you don’t shift before I cum.” Amelia nibbled on her bottom lip thinking, That could be a problem.
Michael smirks while running his hand along her spine. He was still confused about how she had yet to bite him. “Do you plan on claiming me?”Michael asked. Amelia nodded her head yes. She could still smell Ria on his skin even though her scent seemed to over power it. “I wanted to before but was afraid you would take me right then if I did”Amelia admitted. She placed her head back on his chest listening to his heart beating. Michael noticed her eyelids close and then open a moment later.

“Sleep Amelia. I’ll still be here”Michael said. Amelia smiled, slowly letting sleep over take her body. Michael continued to run his hand along her spine while watching her sleep. His heightened sense of hearing alerted him to the pups stirring. He knew Rath had everything under control as his own eyes started to close. Soon, I will have my own pups, he thought while drifting off to sleep.

Tbc