Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Z/L UCAdult Pt 70 P17 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Z/L UCAdult Pt 70 P17 [WIP]

Post by RiaRath101 »

Title: Alien Wedlock
Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.
Couples: Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Alex/Tess Lonnie/Damon Isabel/Kivar Isabel/Penelope Goliath/Max Mitch/Fallon
Rating: Adult
Summary: This story is a world where there is no secrets about aliens being aliens. One group was taken in unknowingly into the human system and placed in homes before they could be where they were supposed to be laws prohibit there return having been discovered years later.After researching the back grounds of two human families there were two marriages arranged in hopes that their blood lines combined would make their children powerful enough to defeat evil aliens that lurked around undiscovered in other areas of the world.
Author's Note :*Max lovers beware*

PT. 1

Kal Langley sat at his desk at alien headquarter flipping through a file which belonged to Michael Guerin. “If Nasedo had done his job of protecting them I wouldn’t have to clean up his mess”Kal growled. Rath had come to him earlier in the week demanding he find away to get Michael out of Hank Guerin’s house. Informing him that Hank Guerin had been beating Michael, because of this Rath had gotten into a confrontation with Max Evan’s, who was one of the four alien-hybrids that had been placed inside the human system before Kal had realized who they were, but by then it was too late. These laws had been established so there could be no manipulation between the two races of government which was why he had been trying to find a loop hole. His brown eyes read the only loop hole he had been able to find in their combined laws with the humans. Said minor alien-hybrid in human foster system can be placed in an alien home, if the home belongs to one of the four prodigies of the top ranking military officer but only if the said prodigy is betrothal in exogamy, marriage between an alien and human. Kal sighed, having been looking since Rath’s discovery that Michael was in harms way.

Kal started the necessary paper work that needed to be filled out knowing that the final decision would be up to Rath De’man and Ria Deluca. He read the fine print in the law knowing that is where the problem might arise. Said alien-hybrid will become the equal of the two involved in the marriage, meaning that he/she will be involved in the marriage as if the other person was not involved. There must be a child conceived before the end of the first year of marriage between the original holders of the contract. All individuals must agree to said terms. “Well at least it is up to Rath, Maria and Michael. Though I am not sure neither Rath nor Michael will like the fact they have to be lovers”Kal thought.

Max walked into Michael’s house looking all around for him. He felt a shiver go down his spine the longer he looked, knowing that he had been home alone with Hank. Walking into the kitchen he found Michael lying on the floor. He could tell from how Michael’s chest rose that he barely breathing. Tess walked into the kitchen after Max almost tripping over Micheal. “Oh my god” she exclaimed. Isabel saw Michael and felt like she might get sick there was so much blood on and around his body.” Heal him” she demanded. Her voice showing her fear having heard Rath very clearly when he informed Max if anything happened to Michael he would have Rath and Zan to deal with. “I can’t” Max said. “What!?” Isabel gasped. She was quiet for a moment before she said, “If you heal him Rath will never know.”

Max shook his head knowing he had no time to explain since Rath makes it a habit to check on Michael. “We have to go now, there is a transport ship taking people to Antar. We can disguise ourselves” Max said. He turned around walking away from Michael without a second glance. Tess and Isabel ran out after him. “Max you just can’t let him die” Isabel said. “Max, Michael is your friend” Tess screamed. “Shut up Tess” Max yelled. He looked frantically around making sure none of the neighbors were watching. Max jumped into the jeep saying, “Are you coming with us or getting executed for my failure?”

Isabel climbed into the jeep her brown eyes full of tears knowing she had no other choice. “When we get to Antar you can go to Kivar” Max said. Isabel didn’t like what was happening but vowed a long time ago that she would always stay with her brother. Tess climbed into the back trying to figure out how she could make a phone call. She programmed her phone with her powers to dial Rath’s number and bring nine one one Michael up under the caller ID. Max parked the jeep along side of the road and climbed out of the jeep. Isabel climbed out after Max making herself appear like she was the ice queen. Tess pressed send and climbed out of the jeep following Max and Isabel. She mind warped everyone in the area and they walked right onto the ship.

Zan walked over to Rath’s phone seeing the message flashing. “Who’s dat?” Rath asked. “It’s saying nine one one Michael” Zan answered. Rath and Zan raced out of Rath’s house jumping into the trans am speeding down the road to the trailer park. Rath slammed the car into park practically ripping the door off its hinges so he climbed out of the car. He ran into Michael’s beat up trailer finding him laying on the kitchen floor. Rath kneeled down beside Michael seeing he was covered in blood and barely breathing. Zan walked in behind Rath saying, “I can heal him.” Zan kneeled down beside Michael placing his hands on his chest forming a connection and using his powers to heal him. “I healed him as much as I could we gonna have ta takes him ta Kal” Zan said. Michael moaned opening his brown eyes surprised to see Zan leaning over him. “Don’t move” Rath growled. He picked up Michael up in his arms walking toward the front of the trailer.

Zan ran to the door opening it before Rath blasted the door out of his way. Rath walked through the doors waiting impatiently for Zan. “Ya knows he ain’t as light as a feather” Rath growled. Zan quickly opened the door pushing the lever making the seat move forward. Rath climbed into the back seat holding onto Michael. Zan slammed the car door running around the car and jumping into the driver’s seat. “Hands me dat cell phone” Rath growled. Rath picked up the cell phone saying, “Iz wants guards put on Ria Deluca, and Liz Parker. I wants Max Evans found n brought ta headquarters.” “Yes sir” Rath heard in response. Rath hung up the phone looking out the window seeing things flying by, Zan was driving so fast. He turned his attention back to Michael saying, “Kal’s gonna fix ya up da rest of da way.”

Zan glanced back seeing Rath was watching Michael with concern. “Ya knows dat neither Ria nor Liz is gonna be too happy ya havin’ dem guarded” Zan said. “Yeah, well wait till they hear dat the aliens they been dating since they were allowed ta date are their soon to be husbands” Rath said. Zan nodded his head in agreement while pulling the car into headquarters. Rath waited until Zan parked the car, then used his powers to open the car door. He climbed out of the car carrying Michael inside. “Iz don’t care what ya has ta do” Rath growled. Kal looked up from his desk saying, “Take him into my room.” Rath walked down the hall taking Michael into Kal’s room.
He pressed a lever on the wall making the door open.

Rath walked into the room laying Michael down on a doctor’s table. Kal walked in asking, “How bad?” “Zan healed him internally” Rath said. “Michael how do you feel?” Kal asked. Zan walked in saying, “He needs to go in da tank.” Michael looked gratefully at Zan unsure what he was feeling. “Rath can you handle?” Kal asked. Rath nodded his head yes waving his hands over Michael’s clothes and boots making them disappear. He lifted Michael back up in his arms carrying him up the steps and placing him inside the tank. Michael moaned in pleasure feeling the warm liquid substance which he thought was water was warm and gelatin like substance.

Kal walked back in walking over to a computer pressing a few buttons. Rath watched an ultraviolet light go slowly over Michael’s body projecting an image on the screen which showed the damage that needed healing. Rath growled seeing that Michael’s back was covered in lacerations. “This will heal all your injuries even the old scars on your back from before. I am going to completely submerge you breath in and out like you would normally” Kal said. “How am I going to breath?” Michael asked. “Rath is going to put this” Kal points to an air tube that has dropped down, “in your mouth. You will breath much like a human baby does in its mother’s womb” Kal said. Rath took the piece inserting it in Michael’s mouth.

Michael’s brown eyes slowly closed as sleep over took his body. Kal pressed a lever submerging Michael inside of the tank. “How long?” Rath asked. “A week at least, his back is broken just below his waist” Kal said. Rath growled again saying, “Iz wants a bounty on their heads.” Kal nodded his head yes leading Rath out of the room. “It is believed they are no longer on earth” Kal said. Rath growled following Kal back out into the main room. “Now I found the loop hole. You will have to marry Michael as well as Ria, n she the same. She will also have to be with child by the time you have been married for a year. The child must be yours” Kal said. Rath nodded his head yes while having a feeling Ria was going to freak. “Now the only way this will not work is if Ria refuses” Kal said. “She won’t” Rath said.

Kal walked over to his desk picking up his phone and pressing a number. “I want an all points bulletin on Max Evans, Isabel Evans and Tess Harding” “Yes sir” Jim Valenti said. “They are to be brought to me when arrested” Kal said. “Yes sir. Can I ask what the charge is?” Jim asked. “No, sheriff I am sorry it is an alien matter. I just need the cooperation of the Sheriff’s office” Kal answered. “Would this have anything to do with the guards at the Deluca and Parker residences? Because Ms. Deluca has called and complained as has Ms. Parker” Jim said. “It would be Ms. Deluca that called first?” Kal asked. “Yes, and when she didn’t like my answer Ms. Parker called” Jim said. “Tell her to ask the guard if she calls back” Kal said. “She yelled when I told her that saying she already had and he refused to answer or leave” Jim said. “Those Deluca woman you have to love their fire” Kal said. Jim laughed saying, “Night Kal.” “Night Jim” Kal said. He hung up the phone turning to Rath saying, “Ria has called the sheriff already.”

Zan walked back inside saying, “I just got off the phone with Liz. She is demanding to know why there are guards at the diner.” Rath laughed before saying, “Did she tell you she called the sheriff?” Zan shook his head no saying, “She said Ria was going to knock the guards out but then changed her mind.” Rath growled running his hands through his Mohawk. “They are there for her own protection” Rath growled. He took out his cell phone dialing Ria’s cell. “She ain’t’ answering” Rath growled. “You can go. Nothing else you can do for Michael now. I have to finish drawing up the papers and contact Mrs. Deluca” Kal said. Rath and Zan both snickered knowing Kal has been seeing Ria’s mother ever since he made the arrangements for their marriages.

Maria looked out her window for the millionth time seeing the guard standing underneath her window. “Why me” Ria growled. She knew the answer to her question had to do with the factor she was dating Rath, one of the four aliens in Roswell. Something big must have happened in order for Rath to have put guards outside of her window and around her house. That didn’t make her like the idea of being guarded. Her cell phone rang again she looked to see who was calling and growled, “Rath.” She didn’t bother picking it up waited till it stopped ringing to call Liz. “Hey has Zan called you?” Ria asked. “Yeah he’s on the other line” Liz answered. “Oh” Ria said. “Ria, Rath has called you twice trying to explain the guards” Liz said. “You know why?” Ria asked. “Yes, but I can’t tell you” Liz said. “What?” Ria gasped. “Sorry Zan made me promise not to tell” Liz said. “Is Zan there?” Maria asked. “No” Liz answered. “Then tell me” Ria said. She was so wrapped up in trying to pump Liz for information that she didn’t hear Rath walk into her bedroom. “Tell Liz bye” Rath said. Ria shivered feeling Rath’s breathe against her ear. “Liz I gotta go” Ria said.

Liz laughed clicking end and switching back to Zan. “I takes it Rath showed” Zan said. “Yeah she stopped whining and said she had to go” Liz said. “She still gonna be whinin’ cause he ain’t’ takin’ da guards off her anytime soon” Zan said. “So I can expect a guard in my class tomorrow” Liz asked. She still couldn’t believe Max had left Michael for dead. Max didn’t leave much question of his guilt by running off. Focusing back on her conversation with Zan she heard Zan say, “Either dat or ya can skip school n spends da day wit me.” “You want me to skip?” Liz said. “I knows ya inta da school thing” Zan said.

“Pick me in the morning?” Liz asked. Zan almost dropped the phone when he heard her. “Ya wants ta skip” Zan said in amazement. Liz giggled knowing she had just shocked her alien boyfriend. “I can spend the day with you verses listening to Ria whine every time I see her tomorrow” Liz said. “I feel sorry for Rath” Zan said. “Me too” Liz said. “Iz gonna lets ya go want to check in on da search. See ya in da mornin’” Zan said. “Night Zan” Liz said. “Night Liz sweet dreams” Zan said. Liz smiled hanging up the phone setting her phone on the end stand. She laid down pulling the covers over her body, closing her eyes and snuggling into the covers.

Ria hung the phone up turning around in Rath’s arms. He went to kiss her and she stopped him pushing on his chest. “Why are there guards watching me?” Ria yelled. “For your protection” Rath said. “Don’t give me that line either” Maria growled. Rath saw the way her eyes shimmered when she got angry and thought she looked even hotter than she normally did. She pointed to some blood on his shirt asking, “Whose blood.” “Michael’s” Rath answered. “Hank” Ria said without thinking. She clamped her hand over her mouth at her slip up. “You knew” Rath said. Ria gulped seeing fire in his brown eyes. “I know about a couple other things too” Ria said. Rath raised his right eyebrow waiting for her to explain. “Michael was standing outside my window a couple of weeks ago in the rain. I made him come inside and saw Hank had beaten him. I didn’t want him to go back so I had him lie down in my bed and I laid down with him trying to comfort him and we fell asleep. My mom walked in the next morning and flipped out.” Ria babbled.

Rath growled hearing her say Michael had been in her bed. “Rath, nothing happened we fell asleep” Ria said. She looked into his brown eyes before continuing, “I’m still a virgin.” “That’s good cause den Iz don’t have ta kill Michael after I saved him” Rath said. “My mom told me about the arranged marriage between you and me. She also told me I wasn’t supposed to know until a meeting with Kal Langley” Ria babbled. “Ya knew n ya still wondered why I had guards outside ya house” Rath said in annoyance. “I want to know the other reason besides I am your girlfriend and soon to be wife” Ria said.

Rath sighed, leading her over to her bed. “Michael was hurt earlier. Kal put an order out for Max, Isabel and Tess’s arrest” Rath said. “Is Michael okay?” Ria asked. “He will be” Rath answered. “What’s that supposed to mean” Ria asked. Rath sighed not wanting to go into detail concerning Michael’s injuries. He remembered the mysterious phone call to his crib. “Did ya gives any of dem da number ta my crib” Rath asked. “Tess” Ria answered. “Iz gotta go talks ta da guard. Why don’t ya gets ready for bed n iz helps ya go ta sleep” Rath said. Ria happily nodded her head yes feeling wetness between her legs. Rath inhaled deeply saying, “Ya likes dat idea.” “It’s been too long” Ria answered. He opened the drawer on her end stand saying, “Ya vibrator not cuttin’ it?” Ria blushed saying, “If you came and seen me like you had been I wouldn’t have to use it.”

Ria watched her bedroom door close. She sighed knowing Rath would give her pleasure but knew there would be no penetration, and not because she didn’t want him to. Since finding out about the arrangement between her mother and Kal Langley concerning her pending marriage to Rath she kind of thought she understood why he wanted to wait. Pushing those thoughts aside for now she walked over to her dresser pulling out a pair of silk boxer shorts with green aliens on them. She giggled thinking, that it was funny that her mom made all this alien stuff when everyone knew about the aliens. Stripping off her jeans she stepped into the boxer shorts and pulled them up her legs. Reaching back into her dresser she took out a lace cami hoping that wearing it might convince Rath to do more than they have done. “That doesn’t mean I won’t try” Ria thought.

Rath smirked, walking out of her house to talk to the guard out front. “Has there been any word on if any of the three have been caught?” Rath asked. “They haven’t been apprehended but Max Evan’s jeep was found ”the guard answered. Rath nodded his head taking out his cell phone dialing Kal’s number. “Rath, I haven’t got them yet when I do you will be the second one to know” Kal said. “I knows dat. Iz callin cuz iz thinks it was Tess dat called me” Rath said. “Yes it has been confirmed that it was her cell phone dialing your house. Her cell was in Max’s jeep. So we might find a body but no Max or Isabel” Kal said. “Right.” Iz gonna go iz checks in after iz leaves Ria’s” Rath said. He hung up his phone before he could hear Kal telling him that he should not spend the night. walking back over to Ria’s house he opened the door going inside.

Rath walked into her bedroom going closer to the bed he found she green eyes watching him. He sat down on the edge of the mattress bring his mouth to hers. Ria moaned into his mouth feeling her boxers getting wet. She was always bewildered at how much her body could respond to him. Rath broke the kiss for much needed air knowing he shouldn’t have even suggested helping her go to sleep having discovered the last time that he was having a very hard time not doing more. He moved his hand to the top of the sheet slowly pulling it back from her body. Inhaling deeply when he saw the white lace cami which accented her round and firm breasts and did very little to hide the areola of her hardened nipple. “Ya evil” Rath growled. “You said to get ready for bed. I could have easily decided to sleep in the nude” Ria said.

Rath growled at mental imagines coming in his mind of her naked. He was already hard from seeing her in so little clothes. It took every once of control in his body not to act upon his desires for her. Which was one of the reasons he hadn’t been spending time with her alone. “Rath”Ria said. “Maybe dis was a bad idea”Rath said. Ria stuck her bottom lip out in a pout wanting to feel his hands on her body. Rath couldn’t stand to see her pout and hated how she could always seem to get her way with him. “Ria, ya has ta understand dis iz really hard for me. Every time Iz touches ya iz don’t wanna stop”Rath said. “I don’t want you to stop”Ria admitted. “Iz had a hard day why don’t I hold ya till ya fall asleep”Rath said. Ria moved over in the bed not wanting to push him so he avoided her again. Rath laid down on the bed next to her bringing the covers up over her body. She placed her head onto his chest listening to his heart beating. Rath watched her green eyes slowly flutter closed. He waited five minutes after she had fallen asleep to slip out of bed knowing if he didn’t leave now he wouldn’t leave at all.

Tbc
Last edited by RiaRath101 on Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:57 pm, edited 88 times in total.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz UC Adult Pt 2

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

FaithfulAngel24

Sookie

gnrkrystle

Pt 2

Max looked out the window of the ship seeing billions and billions of stars passing by. He sighed knowing that he should have helped Michael. Now because he hadn’t helped Michael he was probably dead. “You could have helped him along time ago” he heard in his head. He glanced at Tess checking to make sure she wasn’t using her powers on him. Tess had brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her body. She watched Max and Isabel trying to figure out how to get out of the mess she had gotten herself into because of Max. Her blue eyes filled with tears when her mind filled with images of Michael lying on the floor. Isabel had started crying again a few minutes after they left earth’s atmosphere. She had babbled something about wanting to be at home. Max responded saying, “We are going home.” Isabel had only started to cry harder her ice queen facade fading away.

Tess glanced at the view screen. Seeing there was a scheduled refuel stop on Hesperus, which was ruled by Larek. “We are stopping on the Hesperus ruled by Larek in a few” Tess said. “You know what you have to do” Max said. Tess knew Max was saying she had to mind warp again. She shook her head no. “Max, you and Isabel are on your own. I’m going back. I can’t live with myself if I don’t” Tess said. “I’m not surprised. When you are rotting away in the alien prison you can remember you had the chance to get away” Max said. “Lay off” Isabel said. Max quickly clamped his mouth shut when an attendant glanced his way. Tess stared out the window knowing she would be walking back into a life sentence or worse for helping Max to escape.

The ship landed on Hesperus, Tess quickly blended into the crowd exiting the ship fearful Max would try to stop her. Max got up from his seat trying to see where Tess had disappeared to. “You know she might tell where we are going” Max said. “Leave her alone. She was Michael’s sister” Isabel said. “How do you know that?” Max asked. “I don’t know I just know” Isabel said. She followed some of the other passengers over to a small building going inside she saw signs for food and drink. Max followed her inside hoping they had normal food. Isabel walked over to one seeing slithering snakes, crawling bugs, and scorpions. “Ewww” Isabel said. She walked to another finding pig’s feet, deer balls, cow tongue. “Ewww” Isabel said. Max thought he might puke seeing all the alien dishes. “I would rather eat one of mom’s dishes” Isabel said.

Tess had glanced at the dishes and went to find the nearest bathroom facility needing to empty what little food was there. She exited the bathroom walking around looking for where she needed to go to get transportation back to Earth. Finally seeing the sign, which must have been set up so even a dumb-ass could read it, had a ship and a picture of Earth on the sign. She walked over there going inside and finding a seat in the waiting area for the next ship. Seeing Max and Isabel re-board the ship heading to Antar she held her breath finally releasing it when the ship left a few moments later.

Kal walked into the room Michael was in checking on him seeing according to the diagnostics everything was healing the way it should be. He looked at Michael wondering if he would be able to handle being married to Rath and Ria. “You are sure in for a few surprises when you come out of there” Kal said. He walked out of the room into his room shaking his head when his private line rang. Walking over to his bed he picked up his phone and sat down on the bed. “Rath, there is nothing else I can tell you. Go home get some sleep and bring Ria here in the morning.” Kal said. “Why?” Rath asked. “I need her to sign these contracts agreeing to be Michael and your wife” Kal said. “Don’t you have to tell her about everything with Mrs. Deluca there too?” Rath asked. “I talked to Amy explained the situation. She said to have Ria do what she needed to do” Kal said.

Michael was dreaming about what happened at the trailer that day. He walked into the trailer, to find Hank sitting in an old beat up rocking chair holding onto a can of beer with empty beer cans all around the chair. Michael quickly walked by him into the kitchen not wanting to do anything that might set him off. “You have dishes to do” Hank yelled. “Do them yourself” Michael growled. He opened the refrigerator wondering if there was anything to eat. Slamming the door a few seconds later when all he found was beer. He turned around to find Hank in his face. “You think you are all big and bad cause that one that looks like you watches over you” Hank snarled. “I don’t know what you are talking about” Michael said. “Don’t talk back to me boy” Hank snarled. He brought his hand across Michael’s mouth so hard it cracked his lips open.

Michael tried backing away from him but only ended up with his back connecting with the counter. Hank brought his fights back repeatedly hitting Michael in the stomach causing his back to hit the counter repeatedly. Michael felt a sharp pain after the first punch and then nothing. It was almost as if his body was numb. “You are worthless. No wonder you were found wandering the desert” he yelled. Hank spilled his beer which only seemed to fuel the drunk’s anger. Reaching over he grabbed a belt off the table taking Michael by the hair and dragging him over to near the refrigerator. He hit Michael with the belt across his back repeatedly, until as suddenly as the beating started it stopped.

Rath pulled the Trans am into his driveway of his two story house trying to remember why he lived so far out in the boonies. His closest neighbor was Zan who lived two miles down the road. “Cause Iz wanted privacy” Rath thought. He pressed the button on the visor for the garage door opener, when the door open he pulled the car into the garage and shutting off the engine. Opening the door he climbed out closing the door behind him. He went to the door in the front, opening it and stepping into his laundry room. He walked through the laundry room into another room, which had a family room on the right and a breakfast nook on the left, going to the left to the stairs before the kitchen taking the stairs up to the master bedroom on the right.

Rath shook his head when he walked into his bedroom, never having thought of how convenient the second bedroom that connected with his bedroom was; knowing that would be Michael’s bedroom. He closed his bedroom door walking across the room over to the king sized bed. Kicking off his steeled toed work boots moving his hand to the waistband of his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them. Pushing his jeans down his legs, then stepping out of them when they pooled at his feet. He moved his hands to the hem of his black muscle tank pulling it over his head and dropping it to the floor. Pulling back the covers he climbed into bed pulling the covers over his body and falling into a restless sleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillows.

Michael was dreaming about one of the arguments he had with Max over Rath. “I’m surprised that you are sitting here with me and Isabel. You always seem to be hanging with Rath and Zan” Max said. “Max, you have been an ass ever since Liz started dating Zan” Michael said. Max didn’t want to talk about how he felt about Liz and how she chose Zan over him. The whole situation made Max angry. “You might want to make sure Rath never catches you watching Ria” Max said. Michael opened the bottle of Tabasco sauce dowsing his sandwich. “Hank bought food?” Isabel asked. Michael picked up his sandwich taking a bite, deciding to fill his mouth with food so he didn’t have to tell her the lunch was in his locker.

Isabel swallowed the food in her mouth. “Have you been to his or Zan’s house?” she asked dreamily. Michael shook his head no. “Oh it’s rumored that they both live way out near Frazier woods and that Rath has a two story house with five bedrooms. Almost like he expects to get married and have a bunch of kids with Ria” Isabel babbled. Max smiled evilly saying, “That kinda makes all your wet dreams about a life with her blow up in smoke.” Michael almost choked on his sandwich when Zan, Liz, Rath and Ria walked by just as Max finished his sentence. “Max you’re an asshole” Tess said. “Like I care what you think” Max said. “You know Max I don’t know what has gotten into you” Isabel said. “I suddenly lost my appetite” Michael said. He picked up the second half of his sandwich and got up from the table.

Michael was about to throw the second half out when he heard, “Don’t you dare throw that out cause Max is being an ass spaceboy” He looked over to see Ria and Rath standing hand in hand watching him. Michael was feeling too grouchy to respond afraid he would say something that he might regret. “I did go to all the trouble of making it” Ria said. She was trying really hard not to crack up laughing. “Ya still breathing” Zan said. “She didn’t make it” Rath said. “We are all going to get together after school at the Crash you wanna join us?” Rath asked. “Yeah, I’ll meet you in the parking lot” Michael answered. “See you later spaceboy” Ria said. She turned leading Rath down the hall and into the eraser room.

Michael watched them walk into the eraser room. He would give anything to be in there right now. Walking by, he heard, “Ohhh...” He shook his head walking quickly by thinking, “One of these days they are going to get busted. Max had caught up to him just after he walked by the room saying, “Wishing it was you.” Michael growled having had enough of Max’s mouth for one day. “You know we used to be like best friends” Michael growled “Till Rath came along. How many wet dreams you had about him?” Max asked. He felt his already hard cock become even harder hearing Max’s words about dreams, and was thankful he was wearing baggy pants. Ria and Rath has slipped out of the eraser room before things got to were they took things further than Rath wanted to now. “Ya know Max I think the question would be how many times have you pissed ya pants?” Rath said. Max huffed walking onto his next class. “I don’t know what has gotten into him lately. “Jealousy” Ria answered.

Rath tossed and turned in his sleep. His mind was filled of thoughts on how he might have prevented Hank beating Michael like he had, which caused him to wake up. Glancing at the clock he saw that it was only three in the morning. He was tempted to go visit Ria in her dreams but was afraid he would witness her in a make out session with a dream version of himself. Last time he had wanted to strangle his dream self. “I wanted to kill a dream version of me how am I going to feel about Michael being with Ria” Rath thought.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz UC Adult Pt 3

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

gnrkrystle

FaithsAngel24 ~ Max will get his

Sookie ~ Tess won't be joining Liz and Zan you have to wait and see :wink:

Pt 3

Ria slammed her hand down on her alarm clock not wanting to get out of bed. She rolled over inhaling deeply, groaning when she smelled Rath’s unique scent on her pillow. “So unfair” she mumbled feeling her body become a live wire with desire. Throwing the covers off her body, she walked across her room and into the bathroom; all the while, mumbling to herself about stupid aliens. She walked over to the tub deciding to take a bubble bath since she couldn’t have what her heart really desired, Rath. Bringing her hands to the hot and cold water facets, she turned them until the water was just the right temperature. Reaching over, she picked up a bottle of vanilla and lavender bubble bath, twisting the cap open with one hand while pulling the tab up for the drain. Pouring the bubbles under the running water, she enjoyed the smell of vanilla and lavender which filled the room. While she waited for the tub to fill, she twisted the top closed and set the bottle back down. Seeing the tub was filled, she brought her hands to the facets turning the water off. She stepped into the tub sitting down and laying back against the tub, letting the warm water and bubbles surround her body.

Liz walked back into her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body. Knowing she would have to wear something that she would normally wear to school, so her parents wouldn’t know that she was skipping school, she walked over to the closet. Coming across a two piece skirt set, she smiled and thought perfect. She took the outfit out of the closet, walked over to her bed, and set it down on the mattress. Unwrapping the towel from around her body, she moved it all over her skin drying off. Dropping the towel, she reached over picking up a pair of light pink lace thongs and stepped into them. Pulling them up her legs, she reached over picked up a black mesh spaghetti strapped cami top trimmed with light pink. The top part of the cami was like a bikini top with a pink bow in the middle and darker than the rest of the material so it wasn’t sheer like the rest. She pulled the top over her head and down where it stopped just below her belly button. Reaching over she picked up a light pink layered skirt and stepped into. She pulled the skirt up her legs to rest on her hips.

Liz turned around, walked across the room and back into her bathroom. She picked up her hairbrush, bringing it to her hair and running the brush through her hair. Setting her hairbrush back down, she picked up her mascara, opened it and took the applicator out, bringing it to her eyelashes and putting on a little. Sticking the applicator back into the bottle, she turned the tube closing the mascara and set it back down. Picking up a tube of clear lip gloss, she opened the tube taking out the applicator and running it around her lips, then closed the bottle. Looking at her reflection over in the mirror, she walked out of the bathroom going over to her bed and slipped her feet into a pair of black mules.

Zan pulled his blue trans am over near the Crash Down waiting for Liz to come outside. Liz walked outside smiling when she saw Zan. She walked over to the car wondering what he had planned for the day. Zan leaved over opening the passenger’s side door for her. Liz climbed into the car and closed the door. Zan motioned for the guard to come over to him. “You take the rest of the day off and go home” he said. The guard smiled happy that he did not have to attend school. “Will you need me to watch Ms. Parker again later?” the guard asked. Liz prayed Zan would say no and smiled when she heard him say, “I will have to check with Kal. I am thinkin’ not.” The guard nodded his head before walking away from the car.

“What are we going to do today?” Liz asked unable to resist any longer. Zan smirked, checking his mirrors and pulling the car back onto the road. “Iz figured I would show ya my crib, which will soon be ours. Iz figured we could watch a movie” Zan said. “Cool” Liz said. “Den later go outback in have lunch” Zan said. Liz smiled leaning back in her seat hoping they could have a make out session during the movie. “Do we need to stop and rent a DVD?” Liz asked. “If ya wants ta iz got da movie Underworld, Fast n da furious, Pirates of da Caribbean, and a few others” Zan said. “We don’t need to stop then” Liz said. Zan smirked figuring the fact that Johnny Depp was in the one movie was a major factor. “Ya pickin’ Pirates of da Caribbean?” he asked. “Maybe” Liz answered.

Ria sighed, knowing she had to get out of the tub. She forced herself to stand up and reached over, grabbing a towel. Wrapping the towel around her body, she stepped out of the tub. She walked over to the counter and picked up her hairbrush, bringing it to her hair and running it through her hair, making sure to brush her hair up. Reaching down, she picked up a pony holder with a heart shaped crystal in the middle and put it in her hair. Setting her hairbrush down, she picked up her mascara and opened the bottle. Taking out the applicator, she brought it to her eyelashes and began applying some. She put the brush part back into the bottle and picked up her eyeliner, putting it on. She then set the eyeliner back down. She picked up her strawberry lip gloss, opened it taking out the applicator and ran it around her lips. Moments later, she put it back in and closed the bottle.

Ria walked out of her bathroom and back into her bedroom. She went over to the closet, grabbing a long sleeved sheer mesh shirt and an extremely short pink and blue checker mini skirt and then walked over to her dresser. Opening the top drawer, she took out a pair of black fishnet stockings, a black strapless bra, and a black mesh thong. She closed the drawer and walked over to her bed, setting down the clothes. Picking up the thongs, she stepped into them and pulled them up her legs. She sat down on the mattress, picked up the strapless bra and began putting it on. She then picked up the long sleeved sheer mesh top and pulled it over her head.

Ria picked up the stocking, slipped her foot into one side and then slipped her other foot into the other side. She rolled the stockings up her legs and picked up the skirt, slipping it on and pulling it up. Standing back up, she slipped her feet into a pair of black mules before walking out of her room. She opened the front door gasping, “You could give someone a heart attack”, she said to the guard. “Sorry, but I’m supposed to take you to headquarters” the guard said. “I have school” Ria said wanting to be difficult. “I’m just doing as ordered” the guard said. Ria huffed, “Fine.” She walked out of the house, following the guard to a black Cougar. The guard opened the door for her and Ria climbed in. He closed the door and walked around the car, opening the driver’s side. He then climbed inside, closing the door.

Rath slowly opened his brown eyes and glanced at the skull clock on his end stand. “Shit” he growled. He threw the covers off his body and climbed out of bed walking across the room and into his bathroom. Kicking the door shut he walked over to the tub turning on the hot and cold water facets, adjusting the water to just the right temperature. He pulled the lever making the water spray out of the shower head and stepped into the tub. Closing the shower curtain, he moved to stand under the spray of the warm water. He sighed wondering how Ria would take the news about Michael.

Kal walked into the room Michael was in, wanting to run a few tests, which would update him on his healing process. He wanted to especially check the injured area of Michael’s back feeling that was the part of his body that was damaged the most. Walking over to the computer, he typed on the keyboard the instructions making the scanner turn on. Using another device, he moved the red light down Michael’s back slowly while reading the image that showed on another screen. He could only see one problem that might arise in the future when Michael was taken out of the tank, which was if Michael had an idea in his mind that his back was broken. If Michael’s mind had registered that there was something wrong, he might have to convince him that there was nothing wrong.

Kal finished running the test, determining Michael should be out of the tank by the end of the week He walked back out of the room glancing at the clock, surprised Rath was not there yet. Reaching his private phone, he picked it up dialing Rath’s cell. Rath grumbled reached over and picked up his cell phone, pressing talk. “Yo” he said. “Rath, Ria should be here in a few minutes” Kal said. “Iz on my way” Rath said. Kal hung up his phone, as he was walking out of his bedroom to wait for Ria and Rath. “Today is going to be a long day” he thought.

tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult Pt 4

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

gnrkystle

Sookie

Pt 4

Kal walked over to the coffee maker flipping the switch on to brew the coffee. He went over to his desk and sat down in his chair picking up the contracts; he looked the papers over, making sure he had everything on there that was necessary. Placing the contracts inside a manila folder, he set the folder aside until Rath arrived. Inhaling deeply, his nose filled with the aromas of freshly brewed coffee. He pushed back his desk chair, got up from his desk and walked over to the coffee maker.

The guard pulled the car into the driveway at headquarters, pulling around until he was at the front door. Ria looked around for Rath’s black Trans am or Zan’s blue Trans am. She didn’t see them, so she asked the guard “Is there another parking area?” “Yes. This is not for parking, I am just taking you inside” the guard said. “Oh” Ria said. She opened the car door, climbed out of the car and closed the door behind her. The guard quickly opened his door, climbed out and walked around the car to Ria. He motioned for her to follow him and lead her inside of headquarters.

Kal looked up from his coffee when the door opened, wondering where the hell Rath was, and saw it was Ria and her guard, Damon. “Ria, how nice to see you again.” Ria nodded her head yes wondering where Rath was since she didn’t see him anywhere. Kal pushed back his chair saying, “Damon you can go home.” Damon nodded his head quickly and walked out of the building. “Rath is running late this morning. Would you like a cup of coffee while we wait for him?” Kal asked. “Please” Ria answered. Kal walked over to the coffee maker picking up one of the empty coffee mugs and filling it with coffee. “Cream or sugar?” he asked. “No thanks” Ria answered. Kal picked up the mug, walked over to Ria and handing her the mug. Noticing her outfit, he couldn’t resist asking, “You were going to wear that to school?”

Ria shook her head ‘no’ saying, “I was going to ditch the annoying guards.” Rath walked in just in time to hear Ria say she was going to ditch the guards he assigned to make sure nothing happened to her. “Ya was going ta ditch da guards” Rath growled. Walking closer he noticed her outfit and his brown eyes were drinking in the mesh material, which did little to hide her skin beneath and the very short skirt. “In dat” Rath growled. “What’s wrong with my outfit? It’s called the class room cutie” Ria said. “Ya wants me ta list da reasons?” Rath growled. He walked over to the coffee pot, picked up the pot and poured coffee into a mug. “The two of you sound like a married couple already” Kal said.

Kal walked back over to his desk and picked up his phone saying, “I’m in a meeting and I want no interruptions what so ever.” He heard, “Yes sir,” before he hung up the phone. Picking the manila folder up off his desk he said, “Grab your coffee and follow me.” He walked into the back, opening a door on the left. Ria and Rath followed him into the room. Ria was surprised to see it looked like a living room more than an office. Rath took Ria’s hand in his, leading her over to the leather love seat. She sat down next to him and watched Kal pull the over stuffed leather chair closer to the glass coffee table. He set the folder down on the table and sat down in the chair.

Kal looked at Ria saying, “If I understand correctly, all Rath told you about was why the guards were on you last night that it had to do with Max and Isabel Evans and also Tess Harding?” Ria nodded her head ‘yes’. “I have a warrant out for Max Evans, for his failure to prevent Hank Guerin from doing harm to Michael. He was warned that until I found the loop hole I was looking for, he had better make sure Hank didn’t get drunk and beat on Michael. That if he did not manage to do this since my hands for helping him are legally tied, I could not heal him” Kal said. He paused giving Ria time to take in the information he had just given her. “Isabel was just stupid enough to go along with her brother. Tess Harding is the reason I believe that Michael is alive” Kal said.

Kal stop for a moment taking a drink of his coffee. “Michael was barely breathing when Rath and Zan arrived at Hank Guerin’s trailer. Zan healed him, when in all actuality he shouldn’t have since it was a crime committed by a human. They brought him hear and I used some of our resources even though I am technically prohibited from doing so since Michael is in the human system” Kal said. “But Michael’s not human” Ria said. “No, but we established laws for each race so that if you were in one you couldn’t just jump to another” Kal explained.

Ria looked into Kal’s brown eyes asking, “What does this have to do with me?” Kal breathed in deep saying, “I am getting there.” Rath reached over, taking her coffee mug from her and setting it down on the table. “I know your mother let it slip about your pending marriage” Kal said. Ria bite her bottom lip wanting to know what her marriage to Rath had to do with Michael. “You, my dear, are my loop hole. If you agree to marry Michael as well as Rath” Kal said. “Did you just say, ‘if I married Michael and Rath?’?” Ria asked. Kal nodded his head yes. “That’s like…illegal” Ria said. “For human’s, yes, but your wedding is with an alien” Kal said. He paused seeing Ria was not getting what he was saying. “You will live by our laws and customs” Kal said.

Ria stared at Kal in disbelief, saying, “So, I need to marry Rath and Michael or else you, Zan and Rath all get in trouble for helping Michael?” Ria said in astonishment. “Rath has to marry Michael as well” Kal said. Ria was thankful she had swallowed her coffee or she might have choked on it. She looked at Rath seeing he didn’t look surprised at all. “You agreed?” Ria asked. “Yes” Rath answered. “The marriage does have to be consummated by all of you” Kal said.
Ria’s green eyes doubled in size when she heard Kal. “Wait! Did you just say I have to have sex with Michael and Rath and that Rath and Michael have to have sex” Ria asked. “People have threesomes all the time” Kal said.

Rath had sat quietly listening to Kal tell Ria some of the details. He reached over taking her hand in his hand and said, “We can discuss that later.” Ria was thankful for his support. She didn’t think being with both of them would be all that bad; it would be like having double the amount of love. “I have to sign something?” Ria asked. “Yes, but one more detail first” Kal said. Ria narrowed her green eyes having a feeling this was what she was going to not like. “You and Rath have to conceive a child before the end of your first year of marriage” Kal said. “Excuse me?” Ria gasped.
Her green eyes showed surprise and anger not feeling it was right to be told when she should have a baby. “That is just wrong” Ria growled. “That part was put in to discourage the use of the law” Kal said.

Ria nodded her head yes, knowing no one would normally agree to have a child before they were ready. She didn’t know if she was ready to be a mom yet. They were still in school; it was her senior year. Kal sat waiting for a response from her, thinking she was now being awfully quiet. Rath squeezed her hand, showing her that he was there for her. Ria reached over, picking up one of the pens. “Where do I sign?” Ria asked. Kal opened the manila folder, taking out the pages and pointing to a spot on the paper. Ria signed her name asking, “Am I the only one that has to sign?” Rath reached over, taking the pen from her and signing his name. “The papers have been dated to the day of Hank’s attack on Michael. He will sign when he gets out of the tank at the end of the week” Kal said.

Ria smiled looking directly at Kal saying, “You can explain this to my mother.” Kal shivered, having not told her about the baby detail. “She knows” Kal said. “Did you tell her that by me signing the papers, I agreed to make her a grandmother?” Ria asked. She could tell from the sudden look of terror on his face that he had not told her mom. “Now that the contract is out of the way, there is one concern I have with Micheal which I feel both of you should be aware of” Kal said. He looked directly at Rath, feeling that he would have the hardest time with convincing Michael’s mind. “Michael’s back was broken” Kal said. Ria’s green eyes doubled in shock and wonder. “Ya puts him in da tank there is no reason he shouldn’t be able to walk” Rath said. “His body, yes, but his mind is another thing. He will remember what Hank did to him” Kal said. Rath ran his other hand through his hair knowing Kal was right. “You said could” Ria said. “That I did. At the end of the week, we will know for sure. I was just giving you a warning ahead of time” Kal said.

Rath stood up from the couch, taking Ria’s hand in his hand and helping her up from the couch. “That is all you needed for the day?” he asked. Kal nodded his head yes before saying, “Ria should stay the night at your crib, if you want to make sure she is guarded tonight cuz I can no longer warrant the men” Kal said. He tried really hard not to laugh knowing Rath was trying his best to wait until their wedding night. “I am telling Zan the same thing” Kal said. “Do Rath and I have the only arranged marriage?” Ria asked. “No. But you must not say anything, unlike you, she still has to be told” Kal said. Ria nodded her head, knowing Liz would have called her and screamed with joy. “I will contact you if I feel Michael can come out sooner” Kal said. Rath nodded his head yes, leading Ria out of the room through headquarters and finally out of the building.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz UC Adult Pt5-6

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

gnrkystle

Pt 5

Alex stood by his locker wondering where Liz and Ria were, the late bell was going to ring soon. He really needed to talk to them in hopes that they might know why his girlfriend, Tess Harding, suddenly was a wanted person. Kyle walked over to Alex asking, “Hey man you okay?” Alex shrugged his shoulders before saying, “I was hoping Ria or Liz could tell me something. You know” Alex said. Kyle looked across the hall seeing Ava and Lonnie walking there way. “You could ask Lonnie or Ava” Kyle suggested. Alex groaned, knowing Lonnie made him nervous and Ava would make him miss Tess even more.

Lonnie walked into school wearing a two piece skirt set she knew would drive the boys crazy, which was a black leather strapless top with two tiny slits in the front, and large ones on the side with a matching black leather skirt with five slits on each side. Ava walked in wearing a two piece outfit that was slightly less extreme than Lonnie’s outfit. She was wearing an off the shoulder long sleeved white top with pink, red, purple and green hearts all over the material, almost like a sixties look, with a matching short mini skirt and belt. Kyle gulped seeing them wanting to get away before his body gave away the fact he had a crush on both aliens. Lonnie walked over to Alex wrapping her arm around his shoulder saying, “You could always come to the eraser room with me.” Alex moved out of her grasp saying, “I love Tess, and even if I didn’t, I wouldn’t want to be added to the list.”

Ava felt sorry for Alex knowing he must be wondering why. “Alex we honestly don’t know anything” she said. Lonnie walked off and Kyle breathed in deep unaware he had been holding his breath. “How come she never asks me to go to the eraser room?” he asked. Ava giggled saying, “She visited your dreams once.” Kyle’s jaw dropped open hoping she hadn’t visited his dreams when he was bending her over his math desk in the only class they had together. “Careful, you will catch flies” Alex said. The bell rang for class and Ava said, “See ya at lunch.” Kyle waited till she walked away before saying, “That should be illegal.” Alex laughed saying, “Thanks to you and Lonnie’s sexual tension I no longer feel so down.” Kyle growled walking away from Alex heading to class.

Tess had been standing in the hallway watching Alex while using her powers so he couldn’t see her. Tears had filled her blue eyes when she heard him tell Lonnie he loved her. “I’m so sorry Alex. I should have spent the day with you instead of having Isabel talk me into going shopping. Maybe if I did Micheal would still be alive” Tess whispered. Alex stopped suddenly looking in the direction that Tess was standing. He mumbled to himself, “now I’m hearing things,” before continuing to walk down the hall. Tess watched him walk away suddenly feeling sick to her stomach again. She ran to the bathroom going into the first stall and retching her guts out into the toilet. Flushing the toilet she looked down and gasped seeing a silver hand print shining through her clothes. She quickly walked out of the bathroom and out of the school heading for alien headquarters.

Rath pressed the button over the visor waiting for the garage door to open, then pulled the car into the garage. He shut off the engine climbed out of the car and walked around to let a laughing Ria out, when she had already gotten out of the car. “You had this built didn’t you?” Ria asked. Rath nodded his head yes taking her hand in his leading her to the door in the back. Ria asked, “Did you know then we were going to be married?” He opened the door leading her into the laundry room. “Yes” Rath answered. Ria smiled saying, “So you designed the house for us.” Rath lead her into the family room on the right saying, “I’ll give ya a tour.”

Ria smiled seeing a navy blue love seat, on the wall directly in front of her with a small wood coffee table. Looking to the wall to her right she saw a three shelf entertainment stand with a small boom box stereo on the bottom shelf, a DVD player on the second shelf, and a twenty seven inch TV on the top shelf. On each side of the stand were two curved CD and DVD holder stands filled with DVD’s and CD’s, resting on top of the stands was a small speaker on each side. She noticed two bean bag chairs on the other wall, a small end stand with a built in checker board, and a chair with a futon cushion that was incased in a frame and hung. “That’s a black orbit chair” Rath said. “It’s neat” Ria said.

Rath lead her out of the family room saying, “This is just a little breakfast nook.” Ria saw a small oak table with two matching chairs. Noticing a door on her left she asked, “What’s that?” Rath snickered saying, “The stairs to da basement n stairs ta da bedrooms.” Ria heard bedrooms and asked, “How many bedrooms?” “Five” Rath answered. Ria placed her hands on her hips saying, “Five.” “One is da master bedroom, one was gonna be a nursery, a small playroom, n two other bedrooms” Rath said. “Oh...so two kids?” Ria asked. “I was thinking later, but since this thing with Micheal we have to start early than I had planned” Rath said. “I still don’t like that idea” Ria said. “I’ll show ya upstairs later” Rath said.

Ria walked through into a huge kitchen which had the basics of a normal kitchen, black counter tops lined the oak cabinets which seemed to wrap around to where they had just walked into the room. She noticed at the end of the counter near the entryway to some other rooms were a silver double sided silver fridge and freezer. Walking further into the room she noticed a silver gas stove where the oven was above the stove and separate. Underneath the window was a silver dishwasher and on the other wall was a silver sink. “You like to cook?” Ria asked. “I can cook, but tend not to being just me here now” Rath said. “Well Micheal will be here soon too” Ria said. Rath nodded his head before saying, “There is only one rule wit dis kitchen, ya aint’ allowed ta cook.” Ria stuck her tongue out at him while walking closer to the other rooms.

Rath said pointing to a closed door saying, “This is a half bath, and that door leads to a small deck.” “Cool” Ria said. Rath took her hand in his leading her into the dining room. Ria saw a small crystal chandelier hanging over a square oak table that had six black metal chairs with a black fabric seat. She walked into the living room finding a black futon with an oak frame near the door on her left with a glass topped coffee table in front of it. A black leather chair with a matching footstool on the right with a glass topped end stand. Walking further into the living room she saw a thirty-two inch TV on top of a mahogany colored stand which held a DVD/CD player in the small opening in the middle which was across from a blue suede chair with a matching throw cushion, and another glass topped end stand.

“Ya likes?” Rath asked. Ria smiled before saying, “Yes.” “Cool Ava helped pick the furniture” Rath said. Ria walked back over to Rath who was standing in the doorway. She stood on her tip toes brining her mouth to his in a fierce and demanding kiss. Breaking the kiss for air she said, “So, since you showed me the downstairs...” Rath shook his head knowing he was going to be in for it the second he showed her his bedroom. Taking her hand in his hand he led her back through the house to the door for the stairs. He opened the door and climbed the stairs stopping at the top of the stairs.

Rath stood at the top of the stairs in a little hallway. He pointed to the door kitty corner to where they were standing saying, “That’s a shared full size bathroom.” “How many bathrooms are in the house?” Ria asked. “two full baths and one half bath” Rath answered. “Is the other one in your bedroom?” Ria asked. “Yep, soon to be our bedroom” Rath said. He walked closer to his bedroom saying, “Ya follow da hall n there are three more rooms which I figured could be two bedrooms, and a play room” Rath said. “Are they finished?” Ria asked. Rath brought his right hand to his eyebrow and scratched it. “No Iz thoughts ya could design them how you wanted when we were going to start working on making a family” Rath answered.

Rath opened his bedroom door leading her inside, Ria’s eyes instantly fell on the king sized bed with a metal headboard and footboard. She walked closer to the bed seeing there was a black comforter that looked like it was made of silk. Rath stood in the door way watching Ria move closer to his bed. “This is going to be a really long day” he thought. Ria sat down on the bed moving her hand over the material saying, “It is silk.” Rath snickered moving further into the room. Ria looked around the room seeing a door on the left wall. “Is that where the rooms connect?” Ria asked. “Yeah it will work for Michael’s bedroom. I had it set up for like a guest room until ya wanted ta have a baby” Rath said.

Ria noticed the other door on the wall near the door and asked, “Is that our bathroom?” Rath nodded his head yes. Ria stuck her bottom lip out at Rath making it quiver slightly wanting Rath to come over to her. “Dis is a bad idea” Rath thought while walking over to the bed. He sat down on the bed next to her bringing his mouth to her mouth capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss. Ria moved her hands into his Mohawk massaging his scalp while their tongues battled. Rath moved her back against the bed so her back was pressing into the mattress. He broke the kiss for much needed air breathing in deeply trying to calm his body down.

Kal looked up from his paper work when Tess walked into his office. “Ms. Harding” Kal said. “I’m here to turn myself in for my the part in Michael’s death” Tess said. Kal was watching her aura tying to determine if what he was reading was correct. “Can I ask you a question?” Kal asked. “Yes, sir” Tess answered. “You are pregnant by Alex Whitman?” Kal asked. Tess nodded her head yes. “Where did you stop to come back to earth?” Kal asked. “Hesperus” Tess answered. “That is what I was afraid of” Kal said pushing back his chair walking over to her. “I need you to come sit” Kal said. Tess looked at Kal in confusion asking, “Why are you being so nice to me? Am I not under arrest?”

Kal lead her over to the chair saying, “Oh my I was reading your aura and forgot to mention that you are the reason Micheal is still alive. Since you came back to earth and came to alien headquarters you are my responsibility.” Tess smiled saying, “Michael’s alive.” “Yes, but now I have another problem. Have you ever wondered why it is forbidden for humans to take a transport ship to Hesperus? ”Kal asked. Tess shook her head no suddenly fearful again. “There is a toxin in the air which is deadly to humans” Kal said. Tess gasped wondering why she wasn’t sick then. “You are an alien-hybrid which makes you immune but the child you are carrying I am certain is human.

Tess started to cry mumbling, “I didn’t know.” Kal looked at her hoping that he could take the toxin out of her system so he could help the baby she was carrying. He was presented with one problem Micheal was in the tank he needed. “I need to check a few things” Kal said. He walked out of the main office area walking back into his bedroom and into the other room. Walking over to the computer he pressed the button for the scanner rechecking Michael’s lower back seeing no swelling and that his back was completely healed. He picked up the phone dialing Rath’s house phone having a feeling his cell phone was not on his body at the present point in time.

Rath brought his mouth to her neck taking the rapidly beating pulse into his mouth sucking hungrily. “Rath...” Ria moaned. Rath released her rapidly beating pulse from his mouth reaching over and grabbing his phone. “I need you to come over to headquarters, Micheal is healed enough to come out I need the tank” Kal said. “Who’s hurt?” Rath asked. “They stopped on Hesperus” Kal said. He hung up the phone wanting Rath there now. Rath turned back to Ria saying, “Micheal can come out and Tess is back.” He quickly climbed off the bed slipping his feet back into his shoes. Ria climbed off the bed slipping her feet into her black mules.

Rath lead Ria out of his bedroom back down stairs and into the garage. Ria opened the passenger’s side door climbing inside and closing the door. Rath opened the driver’s side door climbing behind the wheel and closing the door. Pressing the button on the visor of the garage door opener, he started the engine and shifted the car into reverse when the door rose. He back out of the garage and driveway pulling onto the road. Shifting the car into drive he drove down the road heading for headquarters.

Pt 6

Zan lead Liz onto a small wooden deck which had a charcoal grill, a glass topped round table with four chairs, and a canopy covered swing which could seat two people. He opened the front door taking her inside of the house. They were standing in a small hallway. He then led her into the dining room. Liz saw an oak dining room table, with six chairs with a small crystal chandelier hanging over the table. She saw a window seat built into the one wall and said, “I like that.” Zan smiled, hoping she liked everything about the house since he had built the house for her.

Liz took his hand in hers leading him out of the dining room wanting to see the rest of the house. Walking down the hall way, she found a huge living room which took up the rest of that side of the house. The first thing she noticed was a fireplace on the wall she was facing. “Wow” Liz said Zan took her hand in his leading her over to a blue love seat. Liz sat down and Zan walked across the room to an oak entertainment stand. He opened one of the doors on the front taking out the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. Closing the door, he opened the movie taking out the DVD and turned on the DVD player setting the disk in the door and closing the door. He turned on the TV and started the movie before walking back over to Liz.

Zan sat down next to her and said, “Ya can see da rest of da house later.” Liz smiled, moving closer to Zan. They sat their watching the movie until Liz turned her head bringing his mouth to his mouth. Zan captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss, their tongues meeting and battling for control over the other He broke the kiss for much needed air, staring into her brown eyes seeing, desire, need, and lust. Liz felt wetness between her legs and knew she wanted him to touch her. She reached over, taking his hand in hers and moved his hand underneath her skirt. Zan could feel her wetness through her thong when his fingers brushed against the material. He was always amazed at how her body responded to just a kiss.

Liz blinked in confusion when Zan pulled his hand back out from under her skirt wanting and needing for him to touch her. He laid her back on the couch hiking her skirt up, exposing her thong covered heat. Bringing his hand back to her core, he moved her thong aside so it was pressing into her clit. Liz moaned in pleasure, spreading her legs wide begging him silently for his touch. Zan slowly moved his fingers back and forth over her outer lips enjoying the moan of pleasure that escaped her mouth. He continued to move his fingers back and forth while asking, “What ya wants?” Liz was quiet for a moment trying to decide if she wanted his tongue or his fingers inside of her pussy, knowing how each one already felt. “Your tongue” Liz moaned. Zan smiled eagerly moving his mouth down to her pussy wanting to drink down her juices. Liz moaned in pleasure moving her hands into his brown spiky hair.

Kal knew he couldn’t do anything else with Michael until Rath arrived. He walked back out into the main part where Tess was sitting. “Come with me” Kal said. Tess got up out of the chair walking over to Kal who lead her down the hall to the second door on the right. Kal opened the door saying, “This is a small examination room.” Tess noticed the metal table with a paper cloth covering it, several different machines and medicine cabinets above oak cabinets with a white counter top. Kal walked over to the cabinets opened the one of the left and took out a plastic bag and two white terry cloth robes. He set the plastic bag and one of the robes down on the table and said, “Iz needs ya ta strip off all ya clothes and to put them in the plastic bag and seal it, then put on the robe and come back out.”

Tess nodded her head signaling she understood what he was saying. Kal walked back out of the room closing the door. He waited out in the hallway while Tess changed Tess slowly brought her hands to her T-shirt and pulled it over her head. She folded the shirt placing it inside the plastic bag, then brought her hands to her bra unclasping the front clasp and sliding the straps down her arms taking the bra off and putting it into the bag. Kicking off her flats, she bent down and picked them up stuffing them into the bag. She brought her hands to the waistband of her jeans, quickly unbuttoning and zipping them before sliding the material down her legs. She bent down and picked up her jeans folding, them and stuffing them into the bag. Reaching over picked up the robe slipping her arms into the sleeves, bringing it around her body and tying the belt around her waist. She picked up the bag pressing the seal, which sealed the bag and then turned around slowly opening the door and walking out into the hall.

Kal saw her embarrassment and said, “I am sorry if any of this makes you feel uncomfortable, but you don’t wear clothing in the tank, and I figured this would make it so you can go in sooner that way we have a better chance of saving the baby you are carrying.” Tess followed Kal down the hall and into his bedroom. “You can sit on my bed and wait I can’t do anything else until Rath arrives” Kal said. Tess walked over to his bed sitting down on the mattress. She watched Kal walk into another room which she figured was where Michael was and she would be.

Rath pulled the car around to the front of the building shutting off the engine. He looked over at Ria saying, “Iz gonna haves ya drive back.” Ria squealed, “You’re going to let me drive your car.” Rath nodded his head yes and said, “Iz be right back.” “I’ll get in the driver’s seat when you come back out” Ria said. He opened his car door climbed out and closed the door behind him. Ria watched him walk into headquarters wondering how long he would be. Rath walked inside going over to Kal’s desk grabbing the manila folder and a pen off his desk before walking down the hall.

Rath walked into the room Michael was in setting the folder and pen down. Kal heard Rath come into the room and pressed a button making the tank start to drain. Rath walked up the steps to the top waiting for Kal to tell him to remove the breathing tube. Michael’s head was now uncovered and Kal pressed another button stimulating his body to wake. “Ya can takes da tube out” Kal said. Rath slowly slipped the tube out of Michael’s mouth watching him breathe n and out as his brown eyes opened. Kal looked over at Michael saying, “Your body is completely healed.” Michael remand silent, thinking his body felt the same as when he was put into the tank.

The tank drained and Rath reached in helping Michael out of the tank. “I can’t feel my legs” Michael said just as Rath was going to let him stand on his own. “It’s in ya head there is nothing wrong wit ya legs” Rath said. He scooped Michael up in his arms walking over to the small table. Setting him down he helped him put on the terry cloth robe he heard Kal snicker knowing it was because even though Michael’s legs seemed not to be working his dick had no problem standing nice and proud. Michael blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed. Kal pressed a button making the tank refill. “You need to sign something and then you can leave. Rath is now legally responsible for you” Kal said.

Rath handed Michael a pen while opening the contracts. He held the folder open pointing to where Michael had to sign. “What am I signing?” Michael asked. “Just sign” Rath said. “I don’t have time for this” Kal growled. Michael signed the paper handing the pen and folder back to Rath. “The three of you should come back tomorrow and we will discuss details of your marriage” Kal said. Michael blinked swearing he heard Kal wrong. “Did I just sign a marriage contract?” Michael asked. “Yep” Rath answered. Michael’s brown eyes doubled in size after hearing Rath’s answer. “I’ll explain everything back at our crib” Rath said.

Rath scooped Michael up in his arms saying, “Wrap ya arms around my neck it makes it easier ta carry ya.” Michael wrapped his arms around Rath’s neck. He lifted Michael up off the table saying, “The contracts on the table and we will see you tomorrow.” “Rath send Tess in” Kal said. “Tess is here, and hurt?” Michael asked. “I’ll explain later” Rath said. He walked out of the room carrying Michael Tess looked up when Rath walked into the room carrying Michael. “I thought you were no longer hurt” Tess said. “It’s complicated. Ya needs ta go in da room iz just came out of” Rath said. Tess got up off the bed walking across the room and into the room.

Kal looked up saying “Climb the steps to the top, take off the robe and step inside the tank.” Tess pushed her embarrassment aside, untying the belt from around her waist and slipping the robe off her body. She stepped into the tank surprised the substance was warm, gelatin like and that she did not sink to the bottom. “I am going to put you to sleep and then submerge you in the tank. I am unsure how long you will be in the tank because all of the cytotoxin needs to be out of the baby’s system and I am not sure how long that will take” Kal said. “I understand” Tess said. Kal pressed a button bringing down the mouth piece with the air tube. “I put this in my mouth?” Tess asked. “Yes” Kal answered. He looked over at her pressing a button making her fall asleep.

When her blue eyes closed he pressed another button submerging her inside of the tank. Typing into the computer the chemical make up for the cytotoxin he ran the scanner over her body seeing that the toxin was all contained in the area of her abdomen where her child was. Kal determined that she was at least two months pregnant. He programmed the liquid in the tank to take the cytotoxin out of her system and break it down into a harmless substance.

Ria saw Rath walking out with Michael in his arms and opened her door hitting the lever making the seat move forward. She walked around the car opening the driver’s side door climbing inside and closing the door. “Rath, you are not letting her drive” Michael said. “Yes, he is” Ria said. “Rath I just nearly died and you are going to let her drive a car with us in it” Michael said. “You know spaceboy, I can have lots of fun with you later” Ria said. “Not before I do” Rath said. He leaned into the car putting Michael into the back. Pushing the seat back, Rath climbed into the car and closed the door. Ria turned the key, bringing the engine to life and shifted the gears into drive She drove the car around the bend and back onto the highway.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Pt 7-8

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

gnrkystle

FaithfulAngel24

Pt 7

Zan thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy, relishing in the little whimpers and moans of pleasure that escaped her mouth. He thrust his tongue deep inside of her pussy, feeling her walls flutter around his tongue. “Zan...” Liz moaned. Her hips moved uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his thrusting tongue. He greedily drank down her juices, making certain not to miss a single drop; then he slowly slipping his tongue out of her fluttering heat. Liz breathed in and out, trying to catch her breath. Zan moved her thongs back into place and moved her skirt back down, knowing they needed to stop now before he gave in to his own desires…the need to continue and make her completely his took over. He moved back up so he was sitting back against the cushions. Liz sat up moving closer to him and laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat while turning her attention back to the movie.

Michael groaned hearing Ria say she could have lots of fun with him and then heard Rath say “Not before I do”. Ria looked at Michael through the rear view mirror and noticed he was so lost in thought, his robe had come open. She quickly turned her attention back to the road when she heard Rath growl. Rath picked up his cell phone and dialed Kal. “What do you need?” Kal asked. “I ain’t carryin’ him all over da place so ya needs ta have a wheelchair delivered ta my crib” Rath said. “I’ll do that right now” Kal said. “K” Rath said before hanging up his cell phone. He initially made the phone call trying to keep his mind off of how Ria was steeling glances at Michael through the rear view mirror. He looked up into the rear view mirror and saw why Ria kept looking, Michael’s robe had opened.

“Ya knows dat if ya don’ts wants us ta crash ya mights wants ta close ya robe” Rath said. “Huh” Michael said having been lost in his own thoughts on what they might do to him later. He looked down and quickly closed the robe as best he could. Ria gulped knowing she had been caught. She was made sure not to look into the back again and paid more attention to the road. Rath sat quietly trying not to make Ria nervous while she drove his car. He kept thinking to himself, ‘what on earth possessed me to let her drive’. Ria pulled the car into the driveway and pressed the button over the visor. She waited for the door to rise, then pulled the car into the garage. She then pressed the button again for the garage door to close. Shifting the car into park, she turned the key shutting off the engine

Ria opened the car door, climbed out and closed the door. She walked over to a door, opened it and walked inside of the house. Rath shook his head, opening his car door and climbing out. Pressing the lever in back of the seat, he moved the seat forward and leaned inside taking Michael into his arms. Michael wrapped his arms around his neck, to hold onto, while Rath carried him into the house. Rath kicked the door closed, walking through the laundry room, then turning to the left and walked through the kitchen into the living room. He set Michael down on the futon, looking up to see Ria sitting in the black leather chair. “Am I allowed to make coffee?” Ria asked.

Rath shook his head no. “Iz can makes some” Rath said. He turned and walked into the dining room. “Ria come here a minute” Rath said. Ria climbed out of the chair walking over to Rath. He lead her into the kitchen saying, “Takes ya thongs n stockings off iz wanna see if we can give Michael some incentive ta use his legs.” Ria moved her hands under her skirt pulling her thongs and stockings down her legs, then bending down and slipping them off her feet. Rath licked his lips when she bent down, seeing part of her firm ass exposed. Ria turned back around seeing he was turning the coffee pot on. There was a knock on the door. Rath motioned for her to go back in the living room and he walked through the kitchen to the front door.

“I have a delivery for Rath De’man” the delivery boy said. “Dat me” Rath said. The boy held out a clipboard with a pen pointing to a line and saying, “Sign here please.” Rath took the pen signing on the line, then setting the pen on top of the clip board. The delivery boy handed Rath a folded up wheelchair. “Have a nice day” the delivery boy said before walking away from the door. Rath picked up the wheelchair and closed the door. He turned around walking back to the living room. Michael tore his brown eyes away from Ria looking over at Rath. He watched Rath unfold the chair and then heard him say, “Ya gonna use dis ta gets around unless there are stairs.” He turned around walking back into the kitchen grumbling to himself, “Da wheels are gonna scuff da hardwood floors, n marks da tiles.”

Lonnie sat in Math class trying the best she could not to remember the dream she had walked into a couple nights ago. She had been wearing an outfit much like she was wearing today. There was a substitute teacher like there was now. Kyle had walked over to her grabbing her out of her seat saying, “Since you never grab me and pull me into the eraser room.” Lonnie blinked wondering what had gotten into him. He took her over to his desk bending her over the desk, unzipping his jeans and thrust his cock into her pussy. She heard her dream self moan louder than she ever had as he fucked her hard and fast.

The bell rang, breaking Lonnie out of her thoughts. Kyle walked by her, exiting the class room. Lonnie stood up and walked out of class, planning on grabbing the first guy she came across and pulling them into the eraser room. She walked closer to the eraser room grabbing the first guy she saw and stepped into the eraser room with him. “Been waiting for you to pick me” Jake said. Lonnie smiled saying, “Only two rules, no kissing on the mouth and no repeats.” She moved her hands to his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans freeing his hardened cock from inside. “Damn dats da smallest cock iz ever seen. He’s like maybe six inches.” Lonnie thought while rolling the condom down his cock.

Jake moved her back against the desk bringing his cock to her dripping wet pussy. He thrust his hardened cock into her pussy in one swift movement. “Ya tight for having been with almost half the school” Jake said. “Ya gonna move or talk cause if ya talkin’ den ya leavin’” Lonnie said. Jake pulled his hardened cock back then thrust it back in as deep as he possible could. Lonnie moaned in pleasure thinking, “He knows how to use it.” Jake thrust his hardened cock hard and fast inside her tight wet pussy. He knew he wasn’t going to last long she was so tight and wet and not to mention she knew how to move. Lonnie’s walls clamped down and she moaned in pleasure then screamed when something warm fill her. “Shit” Jake screamed. He quickly pulled out of her seeing the condom had ripped.

Lonnie waved her hand over her pussy cleaning herself off then walked out of the eraser room without another word to Jake. Ava saw her coming and didn’t like the look in her brown eyes. “Lonnie?”Ava questioned. “Can ya ask Alex ta give ya a lift back ta da crib?” Lonnie asked. “Yeah” Ava answered. “K. I gotta go see Kal” Lonnie said. She quickly walked out of the school heading for the red firebird they shared. Climbing inside, she started the engine shifting the car into drive. She pulled out of the school parking lot, driving toward headquarters.

Kyle walked over to Ava asking, “What’s up with Lonnie?” Ava looked at Kyle saying, “Honestly?” Kyle nodded his head yes. “She wants ya n probably knowin’ Lonnie, took a guy in da eraser room after Math class. Ya ever noticed dats when she does that?” Ava asked. Kyle shook his head no. “The condom broke” Ava said. “Oh” Kyle said. “Do you get pregnant that fast?” Alex asked. “Why ya wear a condom n it broke?” Ava asked. Alex looked at the ground not wanting to talk about his sex life. “If we in heat den ya in trouble” Ava said. “Too much information” Kyle whined. They walked into their next class going to their seats and sitting down.

Zan looked down to see Liz had fallen asleep in his arms. He reached over picking up his cell phone deciding to check in with Kal. He opened his cell pressing Kal’s number. “Zan” Kal said. “Yo, was wonderin’ what was goin’ on” Zan said. “Rath hasn’t called ya?” Kal asked. “No” Zan answered. “He was supposed ta tells ya no more guards for Liz” Kal said. “Ya thinks Max iz dat stupid ta come back?” Zan asked. “Honestly, no He’s too afraid of what Rath will do to him” Kal answered. Kal looked up to see Lonnie standing in front of his desk with tears running down her face. “I’m letting you go. Lonnie is here” Kal said. Zan shut his phone off staring at it knowing as soon as Kal said Lonnie was in his office that she had gotten herself into trouble.

“What happened?” Kal asked. He had a good idea she had another condom break on her again. “I was having sex with this jock from school” Lonnie said. “Kyle?” Kal asked. Lonnie shook her head no. “Let me guess the condom broke” Kal said. “It did a little more than that” Lonnie said. She moved her skirt lower showing Kal two tiny silver hand prints on her abdomen. “I won’t get rid of them for you” Kal said. “Kal please” Lonnie begged. “I told you the last time if you were going to have sex then you had better not be irresponsible” Kal said. He watched the tears roll down her face. “You know the only reason you even got my help the last time was because you tried to get rid of them yourself and in the process almost killed yourself” Kal growled. “I don’t want them or anyone to know” Lonnie cried. “Then I will send ya ta da city n ya can stay with Samantha in our headquarters in New York. I will tell everyone that you came to me saying your life was spinning out of control and I agreed maybe it would be best. Lonnie nodded her head asking, “I can come back after their birth?” Kal nodded his head yes.

Kal picked up his phone dialing Samantha’s number. “Hello” Samantha said. “Hey Sam” Kal said. “Kal so nice to hear from you” Samantha said. “I wish I was calling for a better reason. Lonnie got herself into some trouble” Kal said. “Oh” Samantha said. “Yes. She seems to have gotten herself knocked up n doesn’t want anyone to know. So I thought maybe...” Kal said. “Send her here I will watch over her. Does she want to keep them?” Samantha asked. “No” Kal answered. “I can help her pick a nice family to adopt them” Samantha said. “I’ll have one of my guards drive her out” Kal said. “I will be expecting her” Samantha said. Lonnie walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. Kal hung up his end saying, “I’m going to call Damon.” He dialed the number for Damon. “Sir” Damon said. “Damon I need a favor, I know you have the rest of the week off could you drive Lonnie to our headquarters in New York?” “Yes sir” Damon answered. “Good see you in a few” Kal said.

Pt 8

Rath walked into the living room, going over by the end of the futon were Michael was sitting. He looked over at Ria seeing she was sitting in the chair with her legs off to the side; her skirt had hiked up slightly while unfolding the wheelchair. “Ya gonna use dis cause iz aint’ carryin’ ya all over da place” Rath said. Michael tore his brown eyes away from Ria looking at the chair in disgust. He wondered how his legs were going to work when he swore he couldn’t feel them. “Is the coffee done?” Ria asked. “Should be” Rath answered. He walked out of the room to get them all coffee.

Michael sat there wanting more than anything to take a shower and put some clothes on. He gulped realizing that he was going to have to ask Rath for help in the shower. “What’s the matter?” Ria asked. “I uh...”Michael said. Rath walked back in with the coffee, handing one to Ria and then one to Michael. He then sat down with his next to Michael. Ria moved her hand to her skirt moving it up a little more and said, “Rath we were in the middle of somethin’ before we left.” “We was” Rath said. He wondered how far she was going to hike up her skirt. Michael tried to concentrate on drinking his coffee and not on the fact Ria was openly teasing Rath in front of him. “Do I get to walk around naked tomorrow, cuz I have no clothes here?” Ria asked. She giggled seeing Michael’s hardened cock jump underneath the robe.

“Ria, lets backs dis up a bit” Rath said. Ria nodded her head ‘yes” blaming how she was acting on her need to finish what they started earlier. “Max, Isabel, n Tess found ya after Hank beat ya. Iz guessin’ dat Max did nothing to help you cuz I gots a phone call which showed on my Caller ID as Michael nine one one. We found out after dat da call was sent from Tess’s phone.” Rath said. “She’s back? Can I call Alex and tell him?” Ria asked. “Not till Iz finds out from Kal” Rath answered. “He has a right to know” Ria said. “Let’s talks about what happened before Tess came back” Rath said. “I know that Zan healed me and you took me to alien headquarters” Michael said.

“Kal wasn’t supposed to help you nor was Zan” Ria said. “Kal had been looking for a loop hole so we could help ya. Ria has been promised ta me in marriage since da age of three. Iz don’t know all da reasons behind the arrangement, all Iz knows iz dat we finds out before da announcement of our engagement” Rath said. “I didn’t know until after my mom found you in my bed” Ria said. “You didn’t know?” Michael said. “No. My mom freaked, thinking I had given myself to you” Ria said. Michael couldn’t help but notice her checks turned a rosy shade of red. “The day you were hurt, I confessed to Rath I knew cuz he had guards on me” Ria said.

Michael smirked imagining her ranting because she had guards all around her. “Rath brought me into headquarters and Kal told me about the loop hole which was that I had to agree to marry you as well. So, I signed the agreement and so did Rath cuz he had to agree also” Ria said. “We are supposed to be everything a married couple would be” Rath said. Michael nodded his head signaling he understood. “I’m supposed to be pregnant before the first year is up. So, our family will be getting bigger after a year” Ria said. “You know this is a lot to take in all at once” Michael said.

Michael ran his hands through his hair knowing Ria had just convinced him with one word, ‘family’; but he still needed time to think. He suddenly stood up asking, “Rath is there anyway I can take a shower and borrow some clothes” Rath nodded his head yes, saying, “Follow me. I’ll show ya where ya can takes a shower and gets ya some of my clothes ta wear.” Michael looked down seeing he was standing on his own. “Guess it was all in my head.” Michael said. Ria giggled, seeing once again he forgot about the robe. Michael grabbed the tie, tying it around his waist. Rath lead Michael down the hall and upstairs, showing him to the shared bathroom. “Ya knows dis won’t be easy for me either” Rath said. He walked into his bedroom to get Michael some clothes before walking back out and handing them to Michael, then he went downstairs.

Kal hung the phone up looking over at Lonnie. “When ya gets back there are going to be a few changes in how you do things” Kal said. Lonnie nodded her head yes already expecting Kal would make her behave. “You can start while you are in New York because there is no way that Samantha is going to allow you to have sex as much as you do” Kal said. Lonnie looked at the floor knowing she had to make a few changes; her life was spinning out of control. “I will decide everything while you are away, but I would suggest using the time to get over Kyle” Kal said. Lonnie’s brown eyes filled with tears realizing that Kal was telling her that he was off limits to her. She blinked back the tears, wishing she could turn back time, knowing exactly when she had messed up the first time.

Lonnie flashed back to her junior year in school. It was near the end of the school year and it was crazy hot, making people do weird things; which was exactly what she did that day. She opened the passenger’s side door on Damon’ car and climbed inside. “So Kal gave ya sometime off?” Lonnie asked. “Yeah, you want to go see a movie or something?” Damon asked. “How about something?” Lonnie asked. She moved her hand to his thigh slowly moving her hand up until she cupped his jean covered cock. “Lon” Damon said. “I don’t wanna wait anymore” Lonnie said. She ran her tongue seductively around her bottom lip already telling from his rapid intake of breath that he was going to give her what she wanted. “Where?” Damon asked. “The cave” Lonnie suggested.

Damon drove the car out to the desert pulling off the road. He hesitated once there, saying, “Lonnie…maybe we should wait.” “I want to” Lonnie said. She leaned over, bringing her mouth to his, in a fierce and demanding kiss only breaking the kiss for air. “Iz so wet” Lonnie moaned. Damon sighed, knowing Lonnie wasn’t going to back down till he caved, because she was spoiled and used to getting her own way. “If you are sure, then let’s go” Damon said. Lonnie quickly opened the door and climbed out. Damon climbed out afterwards, closing the door and following her into the cave. She waved her hands making all of their clothes melt away. Damon stepped closer to her, capturing her lips in a fierce and demanding kiss. Their hands explored each others bodies, while their tongues battled for control. He laid down on the soft grass and she straddled his waist.

Lonnie reached between their bodies, taking his hardened cock into her hand. Bracing herself, she thrust down taking his hardened cock deep inside. “Lonnie! Uhn…condom” Damon growled. “I can’t get pregnant…being a virgin” Lonnie said. She thrust her hips up and down his hardened cock enjoying the feel of it buried deep inside of her. They matched each other thrust for thrust until their bodies climaxed together. Damon gasped quickly lifting her off his body, getting up and grabbing his clothes. While pulling on his jeans he growled, “You have been playing me this whole time. You know you should have just told Kyle you wanted him and gotten over your fear of how Kal will make you marry him.”

Lonnie sat on the ground dumbfounded, wondering how he knew she had fantasized about being with Kyle Valenti. She stood up, grabbing her clothes yelling, “We agreed from the beginning this was just for fun.” “You agreed. I thought ...hell it doesn’t matter what I thought” Damon growled. She was drawn out of her thoughts when Kal said, “You know that he was already off limits due to your other pregnancy” Kal said. “I know” Lonnie said

Damon shut the engine off, breathing in and out, trying to clear his mind of the flash backs; of the day Kal forced him to go speak with her fresh in his mind. He looked at her sitting in the living room at Selina’s house, where she was under house arrest so to speak for her actions which lead to her near death and the death of a child he didn’t know until today had existed. “Kal told you” Lonnie whispered. “He did. You lied to him” Damon said. Lonnie gulped, knowing that if Damon had told Kal the truth she would never be allowed to be with Kyle unless he chose her. “Did you tell him?” Lonnie asked. “I did. He told me I could give you a message” Damon said. “What?” Lonnie asked. “He said, legally since I took your virginity, used no protection and I’m an alien, that legally you are my wife until he signs the papers” Damon growled. “What?” Lonnie gasped. She knew Kal might have said that, but had a sinking feeling it would never happen. He forced himself to come back to the present, opening his door he climbed out of his car and headed into headquarters.

Damon walked into alien headquarters. He was not happy to be taking Lonnie anywhere but he pushed his feelings aside for Kal. “It will take you two days to drive to New York and two more to drive back. The both of you should settle whatever disagreement is between the two of you” Kal suggested. Lonnie stared at Kal knowing very well he was talking about the baby she had killed. “Do you want me to check back in when I am back?” Damon asked. “No, that will not be necessary” Kal said. Lonnie stood up and followed Damon out of the building. Kal smiled his ‘I know more than you’ smile while he watched Lonnie walk out of headquarters with Damon.

Lonnie walked over to his car, opened the passenger’s side door and climbed inside, slamming the door. Damon walked over to the car, opened the driver’s side door and climbed in. He then closed the door before looking over at her saying, “I don’t like this anymore than you do.” Lonnie huffed, looking any where but at him. Damon shook his head in annoyance and turned the key, bringing the engine to life. Shifting the car into drive, he drove the car around the bend and pulled the car onto the road, heading for the highway.

Liz slowly opened her brown eyes looking up into Zan’s brown eyes. “I haven’t slept in the daytime since I was in kindergarten” Liz said. Zan smirked, saying, “Iz likes watchin’ ya sleep.” “You say that like you have watched me sleep” Liz said. “I has” Zan confessed. Liz moved her head away from his chest bringing her lips to his mouth capturing his mouth in a passionate kiss breaking the kiss for air. “You should have woken me up,” she told him. “Iz thought about it but den thought about ya dad comin’ in cause ya are loud” Zan said. Liz playfully swatted his chest saying, “It’s all your fault.”

Zan smiled from ear to ear before saying, “Damn right.” He decided they needed to get something to eat. “Ya hungry?” Zan asked. Liz felt her stomach rumble at the thought of food. “Uh huh…can I have you for desert?” Liz asked. She wanted to return the favor to him for earlier. Zan hissed feeling his cock instantly become hard from her words. Liz giggled moving away from his body. “I take that as a yes” Liz giggled. Zan smirked saying, “Ya can has me anytime ya wants.” “In that case” Liz said. She moved her hands to his jeans unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans freeing his hardened cock from inside. Zan hissed feeling her hand touch his hardened cock. He watched her lick her lips while she moved her head down to his lap.

Liz ran her tongue around the large mushroom head licking up the pre-cum that had pooled there. She loved his sweet and spicy taste. Her tongue licked up the pre-cum before her mouth closed over the head, sucking hungrily. Zan moaned in frustration making a mental note to tease her later. Liz moved her tongue around his large mushroom head before taking his cock completely into her mouth. “Liz....”Zan moaned. She thrust her mouth up and down his hardened cock, moving hard and fast, wanting to drink down his hot seed. Zan resisted the urge to thrust his hardened cock into her mouth. Liz scraped her teeth along the vein on his hardened cock knowing how much he liked when she did that. Zan moaned, “Just like that...” he replied in pure pleasure. Unable to hold back any longer, he thrust his hardened cock into her mouth making her deep throat his cock while his hot seed filled her mouth. “Liz...”Zan screamed. Liz greedily drank down his hot seed making certain not to miss a single drop, then slowly released him from her mouth.

Zan inhaled deeply, smelling her desire. He knew her thongs were now soaked with her juices since giving him head always made her wet. “Now I’m all wet again” Liz whined. Zan chuckled climbing off his couch and taking her hand in his hand. He helped her off the couch, leading her to the left and into the kitchen. “I didn’t think there was a room over here” Liz said. She looked around the kitchen seeing it was of average size. There were marble counter tops that lined the oak cupboards. A silver sink was against one wall near a black gas top stove and oven that had a black fan above the stove. There was a small window above a black dishwasher which was built into the oak cabinets around it. Zan walked over to the double sided fridge, freezer combo and opened the fridge. “Do ya want a sandwich or do ya wanna make something?” Zan asked.

Liz thought for a moment before answering, “A sandwich is fine.” She knew that wouldn’t take too long. Besides, she wanted to continue with another make out session; the sooner, the better. Zan smirked knowing why she had decided on a sandwich. He took the mayo, lettuce, tomato, and turkey deli meat out of the fridge, then closed the door walking over to the counter. Liz watched him make her a sandwich saying, “Maybe we could cook dinner together.” “We could” Zan said. He turned around looking into her brown eyes asking, “Ya wanna stay da night?” Liz smiled answering, “Yes.” “Iz sure Ava will cover for ya” Zan said. “I’ll call her later” Liz said. “Epic” Zan said.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult Pt 9-10

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

gnrkystle ~ Kyle's not the father it's Jake his jock friend

FaithfulAngel24

Pt 9

Michael opened the bathroom door, turning the light switch on, making the room fill with light. Stepping inside, he closed the door and walked over to the counter on the right setting the clothes down on top of the white counter top. He moved his hands to the tie, untying the tie from around his waist and then moved his hands to his shoulders pushing the robe down his arms, letting it fall on top of the fluffy black mat in front of the sink. Wanting to see if he had any scars, he turned around so his back was facing the mirror and then turned his head and looked in the mirror. A small gasp escaped his mouth seeing every scar that Hank had ever given him was gone. He knew that the scars on his body might be gone but he could still feel every beating Hank had ever given him. Feeling a chill run down his spine, he decided the warm water would feel nice and walked across the room over to the tub.

Michael brought his hands to the silver faucets, turning the hot and cold water on and adjusted the water to just the right temperature. Taking his hands away from the faucets, he closed the teal green shower curtain with one hand and lifted the silver shower level making the water spray out of the shower head. Moving his hand away from the shower level, he pulled the curtain back with his other hand and stepped into the tub. He then closed the shower curtain completely and moved away from the curtain, going under the spray of the warm water. He closed his brown eyes thinking about the conversation earlier concerning their marriage. “Ya knows dis won’t be easy for me either” went through his head making him realize that it wouldn’t be easy for Ria either, remembering how she blushed. He wondered how much Rath and Ria had done together, having a feeling that they hadn’t done as much as he had always believed.

Rath walked back into the living room and sat back down on the futon. “Michael’s in the shower?” Ria asked. Rath nodded his head yes while motioning for her to come to him. Ria climbed out of the chair walking over to the futon. She sat down next to him, moving close to his body. Rath brought his mouth to hers, capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, he breathed in deep before running his tongue around the rapidly beating pulse on her neck. Ria moaned, feeling the wetness between her legs increase. She was already turned on from playing the teasing game. Rath smirked, moving one of his hands into her long blonde hair and held her firmly in place while closing his mouth over her rapidly beating pulse.

Ria moaned in pleasure, feeling his mouth close around her rapidly beating pulse and then sucking hungrily. Rath moved his other hand up her thigh, slowly moving it under her skirt towards her core. Ria shifted her legs giving him better access while silently begging him for more. Rath’s thumb found her clit, slowly circling it while running his fingers back and forth along her outer lips. He released her rapidly beating pulse wanting to look into her beautiful face. Ria’s face was flushed and her breath was coming out in small pants. She wished he would change his mind about no penetration and slip his fingers inside of her pussy.

Rath slowly laid her back against the cushion and slipped one of his fingers inside of her pussy. He moaned when he felt her warm heat surrounding his finger, feeling how wet she was for him. He slowly thrust his finger in and out of her pussy, enjoying the moans of pleasure filling the living room. Ria rocked her hips against his finger, begging him for more. Rath slipped two more of his fingers inside of her, thrusting them in and out. “Rath...” Ria moaned. He continued to thrust his fingers, moving them harder and faster inside of her, while rolling her clit with his thumb. “Ohhh...yes....” Ria moaned. Her hips moved uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his fingers. Rath thrust his fingers in and out, prolonging her orgasm while thinking, “Iz can’t wait ta feel that around my cock.”

“Rath...” Ria moaned. Rath slipped his fingers out of her fluttering heat bringing his fingers to his mouth, sucking them eagerly, while Ria watched him in awe. Rath sucked her juices off his fingers slowly slipping his fingers from his mouth and saying, “Sweet n spicy” Rath said. He moved his hands to her skirt putting it back in place, then lifted her off the cushion and brought her into his arms. Ria brought her mouth to his, kissing him passionately. Breaking the kiss for air, she laid her head down on his chest listening to his heart beating. Her body was so relaxed her green eyes slowly started to close. Rath smirked running his hand up and down her back while she fell asleep in his arms.

Michael placed the scrubby back over the shower head and let the warm water rinse away the soap from his body. He reached down to pick up the bottle of shampoo and squeezed some into the palm of his hand. Setting the bottle back down, he brought his hands into his hair and massaged his scalp. He tilted his head back, running his fingers through his hair and rinsed away the shampoo. Turning around, he pushed the shower level down and brought his hands to the faucets, turned the knobs and shut the water off. Moving his hands to the shower curtain, he opened it and stepped out of the shower onto the fluffy black bath mat.

Michael grabbed a fluffy teal green towel and slowly moved the towel over his body, drying himself off. He folded the towel placing it back on the towel rack before walking over to the counter. Reaching down he picked up a black muscle T-shirt and pulled it over his head, then picked up a pair of black jeans and shook his head when he saw that there were no boxers. He had always wondered if Rath wore anything under his jeans. Stepping into the jeans, he pulled them up his legs and then buttoned and zipped them before walking back out of the bathroom.

Michael walked to the door and opened it. He walked down the stairs and thru the hallway, straight through to the living room. His alien senses picked up on some lingering aromas which had begun to fill his nostrils. His mouth watered when he saw Ria was asleep in Rath’s arms on the futon. Rath snickered knowing Michael could smell Ria’s desire, making him wonder if Michael had come to a decision. Michael could feel Rath watching him as he walked over to the black leather chair Ria had been sitting in and sat down.

Kal picked up his phone dialing the number for the foster care unit in Roswell. He waited patiently for an answer. “Hello you have reached the foster care unit of Roswell, my name is Sophia, how may I direct your call?” Kal heard. “Yes, I would like to speak with someone who was in charge of Michael Guerin’s case. He was placed with Hank Guerin. I wanted to let the person know that I have filed the proper paper work and Michael Guerin will no longer be under Hank Guerin’s care” Kal said. “I will transfer your call to Ms. Clifford” Sophia said. Kal sighed waiting for the transfer. “Ms. Clifford speaking, how can I help you sir” Ms. Clifford said.

“This is Kal Langley. I have filed some papers concerning Michael Guerin” Kal said. “I was just going to call you. I have put the order in, stopping all the funds Hank Guerin was receiving for Michael Guerin effective from the date that Ria DeLuca and Rath De’Man signed the contract” Ms. Clifford said. “Thank you” Kal said. “You are very welcome, but you aliens have customs we would call illegal” Ms. Clifford said. “Maybe so, but that is why we have laws and believe me that law I used is in there” Kal said. “I know the law is there, I checked. Ms. Deluca must really love them both because not many women would agree to it like she did” Ms. Clifford said. “Bye” Kal said. He hung up the phone thinking, “ Now I need to call Ava and have her bring Alex over here.”

Ava, Alex and Kyle walked out of their last class. “I will see you tomorrow. I have practice” Kyle said. “Later” Alex and Ava said. Kyle walked down the hall and headed for the gym. “I need to put my books in my locker. Could you give me a ride to headquarters?” Ava asked. “Yeah, no probs” Alex said. He walked down the hall with Ava to her locker. She turned the lock, putting in the combination and then pulled up, opening the locker. Stuffing her books inside she took out a white crème colored leather purse that had a flower on the front and fringe on the bottom. Closing her locker, she asked, “Do you need to go to your locker?”

Alex shook his head no, and said, “I’m all set.” Ava walked with him through the halls and outside to the student parking lot. “I want to make sure Lonnie went to headquarters like she said she was going to” Ava babbled. Alex smiled, thinking she is so like Tess. He lead her over to his car and opened the passenger’s side door. Ava climbed into the car and he closed the car door. He then walked around the car to the driver’s side. Opening the door, he climbed inside and closed it. He then brought his hand to the ignition and turned the key, bringing the engine to life. He shifted the car into drive and pulled the car out of the parking spot, heading toward alien headquarters.

Michael felt his stomach growl and remembered the last time he ate food was the half a sandwich earlier that day. “Do you have any food?” Michael asked. “Nah, I usually eat at da crash or Ava’s house” Rath said. He saw Michael frown, knowing he was wondering how they were going to eat then since Ria was asleep in his arms. “Use my phone and call the one listed as pizza. Order two for you and me, and one mushroom and black olive for Ria” Rath said. “Will they deliver this far out?” Michael asked. “Yep” Rath answered. “What kind of pizza do you want?” Michael asked. “Get a buffalo chicken, n a pepperoni with pineapple, ham, and hot peppers” Rath said. “They both sound good. Can I get some bread sticks and a Pepsi?” Michael asked. “Ya can gets anything ya wants” Rath said.

Michael reached over and picked up Rath’s cell phone, opening it and pressing the keys till he found the number. “Chances Pizza Pizzazz” he heard. “I would like to place an order” Michael said. “Name?” the man asked. “Rath” Michael answered. “Delivery?” the man asked. “Yes. I would like a extra large buffalo chicken pizza, a extra large pizza with pepperoni, pineapple, ham, and hot peppers, a extra large mushroom and black olive pizza, two bread sticks, and a Pepsi” Michael said. “So…that’s a extra large buffalo chicken pizza, a extra large pizza with pepperoni, pineapple, ham, and hot peppers, a extra large mushroom and black olive pizza, two bread sticks, and a Pepsi?” the man repeated. “Yes” Michael answered. “That will be about forty minutes” the man said. “That’s fine” Michael said. He hung up Rath’s cell phone and set it down on the coffee table.

Pt 10

Michael knew that he had to talk with Rath about their marriage. Figuring there was no better time than now, since Ria was asleep, he could just talk with Rath. “You know I never thought I would marry a man” Michael said, trying to break the tension in the room. “Neither did I” Rath said. “How’s this going to work?” Michael asked. “You mean sex, in general, or me and you?” Rath asked. Michael could tell that Rath was trying to make light on a difficult and strange situation. “Both” Michael answered. Rath’s hand shook slightly while running his hand up and down Ria’s back. “Iz figured that you and I should get to know each other. Iz can’t believe iz sayin’ dis ta a guy” Rath said.

Michael nodded his head in agreement, “Me either. Max used to rag on me saying I would never be with Ria cause she was your girl but then ya never know, maybe I was interested in you because I followed you around like a lap dog.” “Max is an asshole. He was just jealous” Rath said. Michael nodded his head yes. “Ya knows one of the reasons I figured you and I should get to know each other, like sexually first, was that I thought that might make you being with Ria easier for me” Rath said. “That could work” Michael said. “Iz only got one rule dat Iz wanted ta run by Ria too cause ya know Hurricane Deluca” Rath said.

Michael smiled having seen Ria’s temper more than once. “What’s the one rule?” Michael asked. “That anything that happens with you and Ria Iz has ta have done first. Iz thinks dat would be fair ya know for beginnings since she was supposed to be my wife first” Rath said. “That sounds fair to me. What have you and Ria done?” Michael said nervously. “Kissed, touched each other through our clothes. We had a standing rule, or I did until today, no penetration of any kind; made it less tempting or was supposed to for me to want to take things all the way. I gave in while ya was in da shower and finger fucked her, then I sucked her juices off my fingers, so now I wants ta taste her more” Rath said. He noticed Michael blush after he finished telling him what they had done, and raised his right eyebrow at him.

“I always thought you and Ria had done more” Michael said. “Why?” Rath asked. “I walked by the eraser room when you and her were in there” Michael explained. “Da eraser room was just touching and kissing never anything more; Ria tends ta be loud” Rath said. He snickered remembering a day Ria and he had left the eraser room. Michael beat him to asking admitting, “I walked by that day thinking I would give anything to be in there with the two of you.” “N now ya gonna be wit us forever” Rath said. “I know. I have loved Ria since the first day I saw her” Michael said. “Me too” Rath said.

Rath carefully lifted Ria out of his arms laying her down on the futon. Ria mumbled in protest making Rath smirk. He stood up picking up his coffee cup and walking into the kitchen. Michael stood up following Rath into the kitchen. He nervously shifted on his feet before saying, “I have never done anything.” “So ya a virgin” Rath said. Michael nodded his head yes, asking, “Are you?” Rath finished filling their coffee mugs with coffee and answered, “No. Zan and I went ta da city before iz got wit Ria n we had a few drinks. These two b’tches were hitting on us all night n we took them back to our room.” He set the coffee pot back down and said, “She wasn’t anyone iz cared about; just a fuck.”

There was a knock at the door and Rath walked across the room to the door, opening the door to find the pizza boy. “Hey Rath” Brad said. “Yo Brad” Rath said. “I just put the stuff on your tab” Brad said. Brad handed Rath the pizza boxes, breadsticks, and a six pack of Pepsi. “Later” Brad said. Rath closed the door and walked back over to the counter, setting the stuff down. He was hungry but at the same time, all the talk about sex had made his already hard cock even harder. “If Ria doesn’t wake up, are you going to wake her up soon?” Michael asked. Rath’s tongue snaked out of his mouth while he thought about how he could wake Ria up.

Michael watched Rath’s tongue run around his bottom lip and couldn’t help but wonder how his tongue would feel. He felt a jolt run down his body straight to his groin which caused him to inhale quickly. Rath turned looking at Michael for a moment before stepping closer to him saying, “Ya like Ria, ya sendin’ out these signals.” Michael blinked having no idea what Rath was saying. Rath brought his mouth to Michael’s, running his tongue around Michael’s lips, asking him without words to open his mouth. Michael opened his mouth and Rath slowly slipped his tongue inside of his mouth. He moaned into Rath’s mouth, tasting him and a sweet and spiciness that he assumed was Ria which made his cock jump in response.

Rath broke the kiss for much needed air and breathed in deeply, trying to calm his rapidly beating pulse. Michael felt weak in his knees and said, “Now I know why Ria clings to you after you kiss her.” Rath snickered, moving his mouth to Michael’s ear while pushing him back into the counter. “Did iz make ya as hard as iz makes her wet?” Rath asked. Michael groaned feeling his hardened cock jump in response. They quickly broke apart when they heard, “Rath, are you and Michael in the kitchen? Do I smell pizza?” “Yes” Rath and Michael both answered.

Rath moved his hand down to his hardened cock using his powers to ease the pressure, slowly making his cock soften. “How did you do that?” Michael asked. “Use your powers” Rath said. “I’m can’t control them” Michael admitted. “Can’t control what?” Ria asked as she walked into the kitchen. “His powers like I can” Rath answered while using his powers without touching Michael to ease the pressure against his hardened cock. “Oh. That is something else you can help him with” Ria said. She walked over to Michael standing on her tip toes and capturing Michael’s mouth before he could respond. Rath leaned against the counter watching Ria kiss Michael surprised at how watching her kiss him was making him want to take them both upstairs to the master bedroom.

Michael broke the kiss breathing in much needed air. Ria moved her hands to Michael’s shoulders clinging to him. Rath walked up behind them and Ria turned her head capturing Rath’s mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Breaking the kiss Rath said, “We should eat.” Ria giggled knowing instantly why Rath was backing away. She knew he was dangerously close to giving in to her. “After we are done eating, could we go over to my mom’s so I can grab some of my stuff?” Ria asked. She moved away from Michael saying, “Unless you want me running around naked.” Rath quickly opened one of the pizza boxes, wanting his hands busy before he threw her over his shoulder and took her upstairs. Ria wrinkled her nose seeing pepperoni, ham, pineapple, and hot peppers. Michael opened another box finding mushroom and black olives. “Much better” Ria said, reaching into the box and taking a slice.

Rath took out two slices of the pepperoni, pineapple, ham and hot pepper pizza handing one to Michael “We can do that” Rath said. “Maybe we could by some food” Michael suggested. Ria giggled before saying, “Maybe some condoms.” Rath and Michael nearly choked in their pizza. “You can’t blame me for trying. I’m on the pill but I figured with condoms…double protection” Ria babbled. “First condoms don’t work with aliens, second how long have you been on the pill, and third who’s the doctor that prescribed them” Rath asked. Ria’s jaw dropped open hearing that condoms didn’t work. Recovering from that she said, “I didn’t think it was a big deal. My mom took me to see this doctor in New York city after I started dating you.”

Rath finished his pizza, trying not to make a big deal out of what he had just heard. Michael had listened to Rath explain that condoms didn’t work and wondered if the same was true about the pill so he asked, “Why would the pill work if the condom won’t?” “I’m not an alien” Ria said. Rath could tell that she still wanted an answer as to why he was in a sense freaking about her being on the pill. “Your mom took you to a Doctor Quartermaine?” Rath asked. Ria nodded her head yes and Rath continued saying, “He is one of our doctors. She took you to him so he would have all your gynecology records for later” Rath said. “That was before we signed the new contract” Ria babbled. “She wanted to make sure that ya didn’t need anything stronger fearing we would make her a grandmother” Rath said. “Oh” Ria said. She realized her mother had thought she would be having sex with Rath before they were married.

Rath finished another slice of pizza asking, “Ya wants anymore?” “No” Michael answered. He closed the top of the boxes and picked up Ria’s box setting it on top of the other boxes. Rath picked up the boxes walking over to the fridge opening the door and sticking the boxes inside of the empty fridge. “I don’t want to tell my mom about that part of the contract” Ria suddenly said. Rath walked back over to Ria wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her into his arms. “We won’t tell her, until you are ready to tell her; like when she is going to be a grandma” Rath said. He felt her body tremble knowing it was because she wasn’t ready. “Let’s forgets dat until six months after we have been married then discuss when you want to go off the pill” Rath said. “Can I ask something before?” Michael asked. Ria turned in Rath’s arms so she was facing Michael and nodded her head yes. “You have to have this baby because of me? Did you wish that you never signed it, cause you can tell that the idea of having a baby in a year freaks you out” Michael babbled.

“No, I wouldn’t change my mind. It’s not so much I’m freaked over having to have a baby with Rath, it’s only fair that I should have one with you too” Ria said. “You didn’t just do this to save Rath’s ass, so to speak?” Michael asked. Ria unwrapped Rath’s arms from around her waist and walked over to Michael. She was standing so close she was almost touching him. “I signed because I wanted you away from Hank. I care about you, you have been my friend since that day you pulled my hair in first grade. I think Rath and I would both agree that we wouldn’t agree for anyone else” Ria babbled. Michael quickly looked away not wanting her to see how much her words meant to him. He wasn’t ready for her to see him yet. “I think we should go so we can get back and you and Rath can spend sometime together getting to know each other better, cause when I walk down the isle to Rath and you, I want to love you as much as I love Rath” Ria said. She turned walking out of the kitchen through the laundry room and out to the car.

Michael shifted on his feet feeling nervous again. Rath smirked, saying, “She’s right.” “Huh” Michael said clueless to what Rath meant. “Iz wants us ta be about love not some contract” Rath said. He looked Michael up and down knowing Michael was also nervous about being both their lovers. “Iz got another rule, Ria can’t do anything to you that I haven’t done” Rath said. Michael nodded his head feeling that was fair. Rath and Michael walked out of the kitchen to the car. Opening the car door, Michael pushed the seat lever and climbed into the back. Rath pushed the seat back climbing into the driver’s seat and closing the door. “What took you so long?” Ria asked. “Michael and I were discussing a couple of rules” Rath answered. “They would be?” Ria asked. “That you can’t do anything to Michael I haven’t and Michael can’t do anything with you that we haven’t done” Rath answered.

Rath turned the key bringing the engine to life. Moving his hand to the visor, he pressed the button waiting for the door to rise. He shifted the car into reverse backing the car out of the garage and driveway, then shifting the car into drive heading for Ria’s house. “That seems fair” Ria said. Rath pulled into her driveway a short while later shifting the car into park and saying, “We will be right back.” Ria shook her head in annoyance knowing Rath was going with her to make sure Max wasn’t there. She opened the door quickly, climbing out of the car and walking inside before Rath even got out of the car. Rath growled opening his car door and running in the house after her. Ria shivered when she felt his hot breath against her neck as he growled, “Iz gonna have so much fun later teasin’ ya.”

Kal picked up his phone dialing Ava’s cell number. She looked at her cell gulping when she saw it was Kal he never called her. “Ava” Kal said when she finally pressed talk. “Kal?” Ava questioned. “I need you to bring Alex Whitman to my office” Kal said. “Alex and I are in the parking lot now” Ava said. “Good. Have him park and bring him in” Kal said. He hung up the phone wanting to get this conversation over with. Ava turned to Alex saying, “Kal would like to speak to you.” Alex drove around looking for a parking spot finding one he pulled in shifting the car into park and shutting off the engine. “Maybe he knows something about Tess” Alex said.

“Maybe” Ava said. She didn’t think that Alex was going to find out anything that would make him happy, feeling that what ever Kal had to say would be bad news. Moving her hand to the door, she opened it and climbed out of the car then closed the door. Alex climbed out of the car and closed his door, following Ava into alien headquarters. “Never thought I would be inside this building” Alex thought. Ava lead Alex over to Kal’s desk motioning for him to sit down.

Alex sat down in the chair anxious to hear what Kal had to say. “I have to ask you to not repeat anything I am going to tell you once you leave here” Kal said. Alex nodded his head saying, “Not a problem.” “The warrant for Tess Harding had been removed. She has been exonerated of all charges forfeiting that warrant. I can’t explain the reason for the warrant; Tess can explain, if she feels it is necessary” Kal said. “Is she here?” Alex asked. Kal smiled having read his aura but could tell from his actions too, that Tess had found herself someone that genuinely loved her. “She is. I can’t let you see here yet” Kal said. “Why?” Alex asked his anger clearly showing in the tone of his voice.

“I was getting to the reason why” Kal said. He paused trying to figure out the best way to tell him. “Tess is here in a tank which has a healing substance. She is submerged in it. You see, Tess had left and they stopped on Hesperus which is a planet that has a cytotoxin, which is harmful to humans. The substance did not effect her but it did effect the baby she is carrying” Kal said. “Baby?” Alex said. “The tank is working like it should to take out the cytotoxin from the fetus’ body, but it is doing it very slowly. There could be one side effect from me placing Tess in the tank while pregnant with a human baby. I might have altered her DNA by using an alien device on her.” “By altering her DNA, do you mean the baby is a girl? Do you mean that she’s part alien?” Alex asked. “Sorry I can’t tell figure of speech, and yes that is what I am saying because I have never used the device for a human” Kal said.

“Thank you for letting me know” Alex said. “Your welcome, but don’t try hacking into my computer again” Kal said. Alex’s brown eyes doubled in size never having been caught before. “I almost had a hard time pushing you out of the system. When I need a hacker, I will give you a call” Kal said. “Kal, where is Lonnie?” Ava asked. “Damon took her to the city after she came here, begging me to help her” Kal said. “Oh” Ava said. “Do you want to stay here until Tess can move into the spare bedroom?” Kal asked. He hated the idea of Ava being alone in that big house. “Yeah, I’m going to swing by the house and grabs some clothes after I go eat” Ava said. “Can you grab me the usual?” Kal asked. Ava nodded her head yes, leading Alex out of headquarters.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult Pt 11-12

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

gnrkystle ~oh okay

Pt 11

Max and Isabel followed the other passengers off of the transport ship and stepped onto the Antarian landing dock. Max doubted that any of their money would be of any good here. Isabel followed Max asking, “What now?” Max ran his hands through his brown hair and said, “I don’t know.” “This is just great” Isabel whined. She glanced over, seeing a sign with a picture of Max with ‘WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE’ written in Antarian. “We have a problem” Isabel said. Max gulped, glad that they had manipulated their appearance. “I was hoping Tess wouldn’t have made it back” Max said.

Isabel stopped walking, looked at Max, and asked, “Why wouldn’t she make it back?” “I changed the ships refuel place knowing that she was going to go back. I was hoping the toxin would kill her since she was impregnated by Alex.” Max said. “Damn you Max! Have you become a killer now?” Isabel asked. “I am doing what I need to, so we can survive” Max said. Isabel shook her head in disgust and walked away from Max, making him practically run after her in order to keep up with her. She saw a guard standing not so far away from her and walked over to him. “Can I help you?” the guard asked. “Yes, I need to speak to Kivar” Isabel said. “Lots of women want to speak to Kivar” the guard responded. “Are they Vilandra” Isabel said.

The guard stared at Isabel trying to determine if she was indeed Vilandra. “You can ignore me and when I do speak to Kivar, I will in form him you refused to take me to him” Isabel said. Max stood by her, feeling like he might piss his pants he was so scared. “Is he with you?” the guard asked. “Yes, you can assure Kivar will be very pleased with you. His name is Max Evans” Isabel said. Two other guards walked up behind Max and grabbed him, pushing him up against the wall. Max gasped, losing his breath from the amount of force they used on him. The bigger guard placed metal cuffs around his wrist and pressed a button, making a current flow through the cuffs. The guard laughed when he saw a puddle on the ground near Max’s feet, where he pissed his pants.

“Kivar said to bring her to him. I am to take him to the dungeon” The tall guard said. Isabel almost felt sorry for her brother. The guard motioned for her to follow him and she did. “Isabel” Max yelled. “She can’t help you” the big guard said. He waved his hand over Max’s clothes cleaning them. “Thank you” Max said. “I wouldn’t thank me. I am going to be doing far worse things to you” the guard informed him. He dragged Max over to a jeep and opened the back door, forcing him inside and closed the door. Max whimpered hearing the guard’s words in his head and wondered what he was going to do to him. The guard climbed into the driver’s seat and turned the key, bringing the engine to life. He smiled evilly, looking in the rear view mirror and growled, “Ya piss in my back seat n you will wish you hadn’t”

Ava walked with Alex over to his car. “Ya wanna follow me ta da Crash n gets somethin’ ta eat?” Ava asked. Alex shook his head no saying, “I think I just want to go home. I might write some songs.” “K. If ya needs anything, don’t hesitate ta call me” Ava said. “You and Tess are so much alike” Alex said. Ava moved her hand to his shoulder saying, “I’m sure they will be both fine.” Alex nodded his head yes, knowing Kal was sincere but that didn’t make him feel any better right now. Ava’s cell rang and she looked at the caller Id. “I bet its Liz. Wanna help me rag on her?” Ava asked.

Alex smiled, thinking, picking on Liz would be fun Ava pressed talk and said, “Yo.” “Hey Ava” Liz said. “Lizzie, did ya spend da day with Zan instead of being in school?” Ava asked. She could practically see the blush on Liz’s face when she answered, “Yes.” “Ya being a bad girl” Ava said. “I was wondering if you could cover for me” Liz said. “Oh I don’t know, how dats gonna work? Iz going ta da crash ta get dinner for me n Kal” Ava said. Alex was quiet for a moment trying to think of a good excuse. “Say we are having a girl’s night at my house” Alex said."That could work. Ava, you could say that you are going over after dropping Kal off his dinner” Liz babbled. “We got ya covered” Ava said. “Thanks! I love you guys” Liz said. “Love ya too” Ava and Alex said. Ava hung up her phone and looked at Alex saying, “See ya later.”

“Later” Alex said. He opened the car door and climbed inside, shutting the door. Taking the keys out of his pocket, he put them into the ignition and turned the key, bringing the engine to life Moving his hand to the clutch, he shifted the gears and put the car into reverse, backing out of the parking spot. Then he shifted the car into drive and drove out of the parking lot, back onto the road and headed for his house. Ava walked over to the firebird, smiling when she noticed Lonnie had backed the car into the parking space. She opened the door and climbed inside of the car. Closing the door, she turned the key and brought the engine to life. She listened to the engine peer for a moment before shifting the gears, putting the car into drive and pulling out of the parking space, driving out of the parking lot and onto the main road, heading to the Crash Down.

Ava parked the car near the Crash Down and shut off the engine. Opening the door, she climbed out of the car. Closing the door, she walked down the sidewalk to the diner and pulled the door open, walking inside. She walked over to the counter and sat down on one of the stools. “What can I get you?” Nikita asked. “A Sigourney Weaver with space fries, a Will Smith with space fries, and two slices of Men in Black pie to go” Ava answered. Nikita wrote down her order and said, “About fifteen minutes.” Kyle walked into the diner and walked over to Ava. “Hey” Kyle said. “Yo” Ava said. “Dad’s working late tonight, so I decided to come here for dinner” Kyle said. Ava smiled, thinking Kyle was cute when he was nervous. “Getting Kal dinner” Ava said. “Did you find out why Lonnie was freaking?” Kyle asked. “Guess she wanted to make a few changes. She went to the city for awhile” Ava said.

Kyle nodded his head hoping maybe that Lonnie could figure out how to not be such a hooch. He thought she was hot and everything, but she had been with so many guys. He didn’t think he could have a relationship with her. He had heard from too many of his jock friends about how good a lay she was, it took all the fun out .If he was honest with himself, he really liked Ava. “Gonna miss her?” Ava asked. “Not really” Kyle said. Ava raised her right eyebrow, as if to say Yeah right. “I admit I had a couple dreams about fucking her, but that just it. She could never be anymore. “Sorry not convinced” Ava said. “I’ll have to convince you then” Kyle said. Ava giggled, before saying, “Ya can try.” Nikita walked over with Ava’s food, setting it down in front of her. “You can pay at the register” Nikita said. Ava nodded her head and picked up her bag.” Enjoy your dinner” Ava said. She walked over to the register, paying for the food and walked out of the diner, knowing Kyle was watching her.

Liz smiled, hanging up Zan’s phone. “So ya can stay?” Zan asked. “Yep. I’m staying at Alex’s for girls’ night” Liz said. Zan snickered, knowing that Liz, Ria and Alex had been having girls’ night since the first grade. “Couldn’t stay at Ava’s cause she was going to the Crash for dinner. If I said Lonnie, my parents would flip” Liz babbled. “Iz sure dat they heard how she gets around” Zan said. Liz walked over to Zan wrapping her arms around his waist. “Zan you can’t undo what she has done to herself. All you can do is hope she wants to change.” “She might be doing just that cause Kal sent her to the city. She said her life was spinning out of control” Zan said. “Maybe things will be better for her when she gets back” Liz said. “Maybe” Zan said.

Zan brought his mouth to hers, capturing it in a passionate kiss. Liz moaned into his mouth, moving her hands from around his waist to his neck and deepening the kiss. Zan moved his hands down her back to cup her ass, bringing her body closer to his body. He broke the kiss long enough to take air into his lungs then captured her mouth again. Liz could feel his hardened cock pressing into her body. She broke the kiss, breathing in much needed air and looked deep into his desired filled brown eyes. Zan knew he shouldn’t, but couldn’t resist sweeping her up in his arms and carrying her through the halls to his bedroom. Liz giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling slightly nervous when he walked into his bedroom and kicked the bedroom door shut.

Ria forced herself to move away from Rath and walked over to her closet taking down a bag from the top shelf. “How much stuff do you want me to bring?” Ria asked. “Bring whatever ya wants” Rath answered. She walked over to her dresser and set her bag on top of the dresser. Opening the top drawer, she took out several pairs of thongs, a couple of bras and a couple sexy nighties then stuffed them into her bag. She closed the drawer and opened the next drawer down, taking out a couple of tank tops, half shirts and stuffed them into her bag. Closing that drawer, she opened the next one and took out a couple pairs of low-cut jeans, shorts, and a couple pairs of boxers. She closed the drawer and picked up her bag, walking over to the bed. Setting her bag down she said, “I just want to get some things from my bathroom.” Rath nodded his head yes, surprised she didn’t just pack all her clothes.

Ria walked into her bathroom grabbing her hairbrush, and bath stuff before walking back out into her bedroom. She stuffed the items into her bag and blushed when she saw Rath had put her vibrator into the bag. Rath smirked, saying, “Maybe we can use it later or ya can show me how ya uses it.” Ria’s face turned an even brighter shade of red hearing Rath’s comment. She quickly zipped her bag and picked it up, throwing the bag over her shoulder. “Michael is waiting for us in the car” Ria said. She quickly walked out of her bedroom, heading for the car. Rath smirked, following Ria out of her bedroom and out to the car.

Ria quickly opened the door, climbing into the car and closed the car door. Rath walked over to the car and opened the door, climbing inside then closed the door. Ria set her bag down at her feet, wanting to scream when she heard the hum from her vibrator. She quickly unzipped her bag and reached inside, turning the vibrator off. “You better not have done that” Ria growled. “It was off when I put it in da bag” Rath said. Michael sat quietly in the back seat not wanting to say anything, seeing that Ria was clearly embarrassed. He had a hard time staying quiet when Ria suddenly turned toward Rath and glared at him with angry green eyes. “You are going to regret putting my vibrator in my bag later.”

Rath smirked, shifting the car into drive and headed back down the street. “Maybe I’ll walk around naked” Ria said. Rath growled, his body responding instantly to her words. “Ria, iz sorry if I made ya feel uncomfortable. Iz just thought it was somethin’ we could do ta gether” Rath said. Ria sighed, knowing they really couldn’t discuss this now since he should be concentrating on the road. “Are we going to the grocery store?” Michael asked, trying to change the subject. “Yeah” Rath answered, taking the next right onto the road he needed for the store.

Damon sighed, knowing they were going to have to get a room together. “I can’t drive straight through, so we are going to have to share a room” Damon said. “I could drive and you could rest” Lonnie suggested. “We need to stop, get some food and a room. Besides, I hate the way you drive” Damon said. Lonnie rolled her brown eyes, not caring one way or another as long as the room had two beds. She didn’t think that she could keep her hands to herself if they slept in the same bed. Damon took the next exit and followed the road to a Days Inn. He pulled the car into the parking lot and drove into the section for check ins. Shutting off the engine, he turned to Lonnie and said “You are coming in with me.” Lonnie opened her door and climbed out of the car. She mumbled to herself as she slammed the door closed.

Damon climbed out of the car, shaking his head in annoyance. “What you really need is a good spanking.” Lonnie bit her lip to keep from saying you wouldn’t dare, afraid he might just put her over his knee and spank her. Damon walked into the lobby, followed by Lonnie, and walked over to the desk. “We would like to get a room” Damon said. “Yes, sir” a young girl said. “With two beds” Lonnie said. “I am sorry we only have one vacancy and the room only has one bed” the girl said. “That will be fine” Damon said. He took out his credit card and handed it to her. She handed him back his card a few minutes later and his room key. Damon lead Lonnie out of the lobby. “I am not sleeping in the same bed as you” Lonnie snarled.

Pt 12

Damon opened the door and held the door open for Lonnie. She walked inside and thought to herself, “How am I going to sleep in that bed with him.” Damon walked into the room and turned on the small bedside lamp with the switch on the wall. “No use of powers is allowed” Damon said. “I know that” Lonnie snarled. “I don’t like this anymore than you do” Damon growled. He walked over to the phone and opened the phone book, looking through the yellow pages for a pizza place near by. “We should have stopped at my house so I could have grabbed some clothes” Lonnie said. “Why? Besides, Samantha is going to give you a uniform to wear. You are going to be in a boarding school kinda” Damon said.

Lonnie huffed, hating that Damon was right. “I’m going to take a shower” Lonnie said. “You do that and make sure you wash real good. I don’t want any germs from the guys you just fucked” Damon said. “Why do you have to be such an asshole” Lonnie growled. “Why you have to be such a slut? I mean, I lost count after you hit twenty” Damon growled. Lonnie blinked back tears and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door. Walking over to the tub, she turned on the hot and cold water faucets. Adjusting the water to just the right temperature, she then stepped into the tub and closed the shower curtain. She moved under the spray of warm water, trying to remember how her life had become what it was; one guy after another. All she knew was that she liked how sex made her body feel and once she started, she didn’t know how to stop.

Lonnie sighed and pushed the thoughts aside for another day, knowing she would have lots of time while in the city to do some soul searching. She reached over picking up the washcloth and bar of soap and placed them under the water, getting them we. She then rubbed the soap into the washcloth. Setting the soap back down, she moved the washcloth all over her body. She set the washcloth back down and moved under the spay of warm water, letting the water wash away all the suds away from her body. Sticking her head directly under the warm water, she reached down and picked up a small bottle of shampoo. Squeezing some into the palm of her hand, she then setting the bottle back down. She moved her head out from under the water and brought her hands into her hair, massaging her scalp. Tilting her head back, she rinsed the shampoo out of her hair before shutting off the water. She opened the shower curtain and grabbed a towel, quickly drying her hair and body before wrapping the towel around her waist to step out of the tub.

Damon sighed knowing he had been an asshole. He didn’t mean to say the mean things he had to her. She just always seemed to push all the right buttons to make him loose all sense of reason. Lonnie walked back out of the bathroom, wearing only the towel. “You can’t sleep in the nude” Damon said. “Why not” Lonnie asked. She pulled back the covers and let the towel drop away from her body. Damon couldn’t stop his eyes from running over her body. He felt his body respond and growled, “Since you are not going to listen to me the least you could do is get into bed and cover up.” Lonnie stuck her tongue out at him and laid down on the bed making no move to pull the covers up. He figured maybe if he tried reverse psychology on her, she might do what he wanted. “Fine be cold if you want” Damon said.

Lonnie shivered and grabbed the covers pulling them up her body. “There is pizza and a bottle of milk on the night stand” Damon said. Lonnie wrinkled her nose, she hated milk. She reached over and opened the box to find a chicken bacon ranch pizza which had a tangy garlic ranch sauce on top with white chicken pieces, hickory-smoked bacon, sliced onions, sliced tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. “You got my favorite” Lonnie said. Damon shrugged his shoulders, not wanting to admit he remembered what she liked. Lonnie reached into the box taking out a slice. “I’m going to take a shower, and then get some sleep so we can start early in the morning” Damon said. He turned around and walked into the bathroom without a backwards glance.

Rath backed the car into the driveway and into the garage. He shifted the car into park and shut off the engine. Ria grabbed her bag off the floor and opened the door to climb out. She leaned back into the car, pushing the lever and moving the seat forward. Michael climbed out of the car and shut the door, walking around the car to the trunk. Rath opened his door and climbed out of the car, shutting the door. He then walked over to the trunk and opened it, taking out several bags. “Ria, can you open the door ta da house? Michael and I can get these” Rath said. Ria nodded her head yes, walking over to the door and opening it. Michael reached into the trunk and grabbed a few more bags. Rath walked away from the car and went inside followed by Michael and Ria.

They walked into the kitchen and set the bags down on the counter. “Did you get all the bags?” Ria asked. Rath nodded his head yes, looking at Michael and asked, “Can ya start putting these away so I can show Ria where she can put her stuff?” Michael nodded his head yes and asked, “Do you want me to leave anything out for dinner.” “I want Fajitas” Ria said. “Really? I woulda never guessed since ya grabbed all the ingredients and put them in the cart” Rath said. Ria smiled asking, “You going to make them?” “Yeah leave the stuff out for fajitas” Rath said. Michael started taking food out of the bags and setting the items on the counter to put them away.
“Be right back” Rath said. He lead Ria through the kitchen to the door that lead upstairs. He opened the door and led Ria upstairs to the master bedroom.

Rath opened his bedroom door and motioned her to go inside of the room. Ria’s green eyes were drawn to the king sized bed covered in a black silky comforter, remembering their make out session from earlier. Rath shook his head knowing exactly what she was thinking about. He walked across the room sliding a wooden door open, revealing a walk in closet. Ria walked over, her eyes sparkling in delight when she saw that one side was completely empty. “It’s two sided. This was gonna be for ya anyways. My stuffs on da other side.” Rath said. “Can you build me a shoe rack for all my shoes?” Ria asked. “I can do that” Rath said. He walked across the room to his dresser and opened the top drawer and said, “Ya can put some stuff in dis drawer.”

Ria smiled, saying, “You mean like my thongs, bras, nighties.” “Yep” Rath answered. He turned around seeing the big grin on her face. “Ya can put da vibrator in da top drawer of which ever night stand ya wants?” Rath said. Ria nodded her head yes and set her bag down on top of the comforter. “Why don’t ya takes a bubble bath likes ya wanted to while Michael and I make dinner?” Rath suggested. “Okay” Ria answered. She smiled, evilly asking, “Can I wear anything I want?” Rath smirked and answered, “Ya can wear anything ya wants. Just remember dat later when ya wants ta cum, I can tease ya just like ya gonna tease us” Rath said.

Ria shivered knowing perfectly well what he was saying was not a threat but a promise. “Come down when ya done” Rath said. “I will” Ria said. Rath walked out of the room and headed back downstairs. Ria walked back over to the bed and unzipped her bag, reaching inside to take out her vibrator. She opened the top drawer in the night stand next to her and set it inside, closing the drawer. Reaching back inside the bag, she took out the thongs, bra, and nighties and walked across the room to the dresser, putting them inside then closed the drawer. She walked back across the room and took out the jeans, T-shirts, and shorts. She then went over to the closet and hung the clothes up inside.

Ria walked back over to the bed and picked up her bag. She walked across the room into the master bathroom. Opening the door, she gasped seeing a huge white oval tub that she thought could fit all three of them inside with no problem. Closing the bathroom door, she found a walk in shower. There was a white sink and white counter top with a two door light oak cabinet which was across from the walk in shower. Next to that was a white toilet with another white counter top and a light oak cabinet that had four drawers and two doors. She saw two big mirror above each of the cabinets and a window near the tub with gold curtains.

Ria walked over to the counter without the sink and set her bag on top. Reaching inside, she took out a bottle of lavender bubble bath and set it down on the edge of the tub. She reached over, turning the hot and cold water faucets and adjusting the water to just the right temperature. She then pulled up the stopper for the drain. Picking up the bottle of bubble bath, she opened it and poured some into the running water. Closing the bottle, she set it down on the counter top while taking out her hairbrush and a bath sponge with her other hand. She set the hairbrush down on the counter and walked over to the tub with the bath sponge. Reaching over, she turned off the water and stepped into the tub. She sat down and relaxed, sighing in pleasure.

Rath walked back into the kitchen and found Michael leaning against the counter. “I didn’t put the canned stuff away” Michael said. Rath walked over and picked up a few of the cans. He then opened the lazy Susan, which was near the dishwasher and put the cans on the shelf. “Helps to know where they go” Rath said. “Yeah” Michael said. “We can get everything ready and turn it on low. It will take longer to cook cause Ria’s going ta be at least twenty minutes when she sees da huge tub” Rath said. He then walked over by the stove and opened the drawer, taking out two frying pans and setting them on top of stove. “There is olive oil in da lazy Susan, can ya get it out?” Rath asked. Michael opened the lazy Susan taking out the olive oil and handed it to Rath.

Rath opened the olive oil and poured some into each frying pan. He then closed the oil. He laid a cutting board down and took a chef’s knife out of the butchers block. Picking up a red pepper, he sliced the top off taking out the seeds and slicing the pepper into strips and then put them into one of the pans. He picked up a yellow pepper slicing the top and taking the seeds out. He then sliced it into thin slices and put them into the pan with the red pepper. Next, he sliced an orange pepper into slices and another red one and put them into the pan with the others. He opened the cupboard above the stove and took down two lids for the frying pans, putting one on the peppers. Rath then turned the burner on low.

“Anything I can do?” Michael asked. “Ya can grate the cheddar cheese” Rath answered. Michael walked over to the fridge opening the door and took out the cheddar cheese. He closed the door and walked back over to the counter. Rath had taken down a plate and the cheese grater, setting them on the counter. Michael opened the wrapper on the cheese and grated it onto the plate while Rath sliced the chicken into thin strips. He put the thin strips of chicken into the pan and covered the pan with the lid, turning the burner on low. “You said that takes twenty minutes right?” Michael asked. “Yeah. We should cover the cheese and put it back in the fridge” Rath said. He opened a drawer and took out some clear wrap, ripping off a piece and covering the cheese on the plate.

Michael picked up the plate and walked over to the fridge, opening the door and putting the plate inside, he then closed the door. “I want to rinse these off and put them in the dishwasher. Then we can go see if there is a game on” Rath said. “Hockey?” Michael asked. “That’s fine wit me” Rath said. He picked up the cheese grater, cutting board, and chef’s knife taking over to the sink. Turning on the water, he rinsed off the cheese grater, chef’s knife and cutting board and then turned off the water. Rath opened the dishwasher and put the chef’s knife and cheese grater inside, then closed the dishwasher.

Rath picked up the cutting board and took it back over by the stove. “I just wanna stir these real quick” Rath said. He lifted the lids off the chicken strips and peppers setting them on top of the stove then picking up a fork and stirring the chicken and peppers. Setting the fork back down, he picked up the lids recovering the chicken and peppers. Rath walked out of the kitchen followed by Michael. They sat down on the futon together and Rath reached over to pick up the remote, turning on the TV. He then flipped through the channels until he found a hockey game. Rath leaned back against the futon to get comfortable. Michael also leaned back to get comfortable; part of him wanting to watch the game the other part curious to see if Rath would kiss him again.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult pt 13-14

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Krystle

Pt 13

Rath watched the game for a few minutes, then decided that he might as well put the time, while Ria was in the tub, to good use since he was alone with Michael. He was surprised when Michael turned toward him. Rath leaned over and brought his mouth to Michael’s, running his tongue along his bottom lip. Michael opened his mouth, allowing Rath’s tongue access. Rath slowly moved his tongue around the inside of Michael’s mouth until their tongues met and battled. Michael broke the kiss when air became an issue and breathed in and out, trying to catch his breath while slow down his rapidly beating pulse.

Rath also breathed in deep, trying to calm his rapidly beating pulse. He knew they really couldn’t start anything cause Ria would end up interrupting them. Michael brought his mouth back to Rath’s and ran his tongue along his bottom lip. Rath opened his mouth and Michael slipped his tongue inside, slowly exploring Rath’s mouth until their tongues met and battled again. They were both breathing heavily when they broke the kiss for air. “Iz gotta go stir da chicken n peppers” Rath said. Michael nodded his head ‘yes’ He wanted to do more than kiss Rath but felt strange about making the first move. Rath got up from the futon and went into the kitchen. He lifted the lids on the frying pans and picked up the fork to stir the peppers and chicken. He then put the lids back on top of the pans and set the fork back down on the counter.

Rath walked back into the living room and sat back down on the futon. “I’d say five more minutes, then I’ll add the Fajita sauce” Rath said. “Think Ria will be down before then?” Michael asked. Rath shook his head ‘no’ and said, “She will be down here the second we do somethin’ other than kiss.” Michael knew Rath was probably right. “Ya wants to do more than kiss?” Rath asked. Michael blushed and nodded his head ‘yes’, wanting Rath to touch him. “When Ria’s sleepin’ later, I’ll come inta ya bedroom n we can do somethin’” Rath said. He leaned closer to Michael and brought his mouth to Michael’s, capturing his mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Michael moaned into Rath’s mouth, feeling his hand cup his hardened cock through his jeans. He moved his hand to cup Rath’s hardened cock, causing Rath to moan into his mouth.

Rath broke the kiss, breathing heavily. Michael breathed in deeply, wanting to continue what they were doing. Rath slowly moved his hand away from Michael’s hardened cock “We should go finish putting dinner together. Ria should be down any time now” Rath said. Michael moved his hand away from Rath’s hardened cock and got up off the futon. Rath then got up off the futon and walked into the kitchen followed by Michael Rath lifted the lid off the peppers and picked up the fork, stirring them. Placing the lid back onto the pan, he turned off the burner. Lifting the lid off the chicken strips, he stirred the chicken with the fork. Setting the lid down on the stove, he picked up the fajita sauce and opened it. pouring the bottle onto the chicken strips.

“What do we need out of the fridge?” Michael asked. “Cheese, sour cream, and tortillas” Rath answered. Michael walked over to the fridge and opened the door, taking out the cheese, sour cream, and tortillas while Rath stirred the sauce into the chicken and put the lid back on the pan. He opened the cupboard and took down two bowels, setting them down on the counter for the chicken and peppers. “Where’s the silverware?” Michael asked. “Top drawer” Rath answered, while pointing at the drawer under the window. Michael opened the drawer and took out a spoon for the sour cream. Rath opened the cupboard and took down four plates. He passed one to Michael saying, “Put da tortillas on that.” “Are you heating them?” Michael asked. “Place ya hand over them and use ya powers” Rath said. “Do you want them to blow up?” Michael asked.

Rath walked behind Michael, taking his hand in his and held it over the plate. “Concentrate” Rath said. Michael concentrated on warming the tortillas, feeling his powers at his finger tips. He smiled, happy to have not blown up the tortillas. Rath let go of Michael’s hand and stepped away from his body. “Did you make sure I didn’t blow them up?” Michael asked. “No. I knew ya could do it all on ya own” Rath answered. “Then why did you…?” Michael asked. “Cause you needed to feel dat I believe in ya” Rath said. He turned the burner off on the chicken just as Ria walked into the kitchen. “Smells good” Ria said.

Rath turned toward her and forgot what he was going to say when he saw what she was wearing. Michael turned wondering why Rath was just standing there, staring at Ria. He hoped she hadn’t gone through with her threat to walk around naked. “You said I could wear anything I wanted to wear” Ria said. She was wearing a long sleeved sheer purple top that tied in the middle with a string, opened to the matching purple thongs. Rath felt his hardened cock become even harder looking at her top, leaving little to be imagined since he could see her nipples underneath which hardened in response to his gaze. “Iz said ya could wear anything’ if ya teased us I would be teasin’ ya” Rath said. “After dinner?” Ria asked hopefully. “Maybe” Rath answered.

Ava walked back into headquarters and noticed Kal wasn’t in his office. She walked into the back and knocked on his bedroom door. Kal walked over to the door and opened it. “You can go into the main house. I just want to finish a few tests on Tess” Kal said. “K” Ava said. She walked down the hall and placed her hand on the wall, letting the computer scan her hand. The door clicked open after recognizing her. She turned the handle and walked into another hallway, following that hallway into the kitchen. Setting the bag on the counter, she reached inside and took out the one marked ‘Sigourney Weaver’ and ‘space fires’. She walked through the kitchen, into the dining room, and pulled back a chair to sit down to eat. Kal would just use the secret entrance from his bedroom and come into the room through the bookshelf.

Kal walked back into the room with Tess and walked over to the computer. He typed on keyboard, making the scanner come on and slowly scanned her body. Looking at the view screen, he sighed seeing only a small amount of the toxin had been removed. He typed on the keyboard, making the scanner move around to the front of her body. He then submerging it inside of the tank, carefully moving it closer to her abdomen. He checked the view screen and saw that Tess was approximately two months pregnant. He also noticed that the baby’s vital signs had all returned to normal. “I was hoping that the toxin would break down faster” Kal mumbled. He pressed a button, moving the scanner away from her body and up out of the tank. Walking away from the computer, he paused in front of the tank saying, “I was hoping to be able to tell Alex more,” before walking back into his bedroom.

Kal walked over to his bookcase and pulled the third book back, opening a passageway into the main house. He walked into his study and waited for the bookcase to move back into place, before walking out of his study and into the dining room. “I left your container on the counter” Ava said. “I’m starved” Kal said. He walked over to the bag, reaching inside and taking out the container marked ‘Will Smith’ and ‘space fries’. “You got me a slice of ‘Men in Black’ pie?” Kal said. “Yep” Ava answered. “I am not going to tell you anything more than I already have about Lonnie” Kal said. “I didn’t get the pie for that reason” Ava lied. Kal snickered, walking over to the table. Pulling back the chair, he sat down across from her.

“How long before Tess comes out?” Ava asked. “I’m honestly not sure. The toxin is being removed at a slow pace but the baby is now stable” Kal said. Ava smiled, happy to hear the baby was doing good. “You can tell Alex tomorrow. I am sure he would like the update” Kal said. “When are you going to make the announcements about Zan and Liz?” Ava asked. “I am thinking in a couple of days, along with Rath and Ria’s” Kal said. He purposely didn’t tell her about Michael, planning on announcing that like he was supposed to originally told Ria about her contract with Rath. “Is the diner formal?” Ava asked. “Yes. You can go shopping. Maybe tomorrow with Ria and Liz, after I tell Zan and Rath about the dinner” Kal said. Ava giggled knowing how much Rath hated when they had to dress up for dinner.

Damon walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel around his waist. He silently cursed, knowing he was going to be sleeping in a bed with Lonnie and he was wearing no clothes. She can stay on her side and I can stay on mine Damon thought. Lonnie lay in bed, pretending to be asleep. Damon dropped his towel carefully and pulled the covers back; climbing into the bed next to her, he then pulled the covers back up. He growled when Lonnie moved back into his body, her ass rubbing against his cock. Lonnie bit her bottom lip to stop a moan from escaping her mouth when she felt his body respond to her. “You’re not sleeping?” Damon said. “No” Lonnie admitted.

“Go to sleep” Damon said. “I can’t” Lonnie said. Damon smiled evilly before saying, “You want me.” “If I said I did, would you?” Lonnie asked. “The only way that I will do anything with you again is if you were interested in changing your life around” Damon said. Lonnie closed her brown eyes, knowing she was not going to get Damon to give into her like she did with other men. Damon heard her breathing change and knew she had fallen asleep. He watched her sleep until his eyes slowly fluttered closed.

Pt 14

Michael couldn’t stop his brown eyes from drinking in the sight before him. He glanced at Rath out of the corner of his eye, seeing Rath was having the same problem. Rath moved away from the counter and walked over to Ria, quickly taking her hand in his lead her out of the kitchen, into the dining room. Rath flipped the switch on the wall, making the room seem like it was light by candle light. “Go sit. Michael and I will bring da food out” Rath said. Ria nodded her head ‘yes’, walking toward the table. She pulled back one of the chairs and sat down as Rath turned around and walked back into the kitchen.

Michael hadn’t moved from the spot he was standing in when Rath had lead Ria out of the kitchen. Rath walked over to him saying, “Let’s put these fajitas together so we can eat.” Michael nodded his head ‘yes’ and wondered what was going to happen after they ate. “Ya up ta helpin’ me tease Ria?” Rath asked. “Yes, but I don’t know what to do” Michael admitted. “Just watch me n do everything dat I do” Rath answered. “Okay” Michael said. Rath walked over to the plates, separating them and putting a tortilla on each plate. He then scooped chicken and peppers on each tortilla before passing the plates to Michael, who added the grated cheese and sour cream. “How do you roll them?” Michael asked.

Rath walked behind Michael again, moving in close to his body and placed his arms around Michael’s body so they were touching the tortilla. “Ya folds it up then rolls it” Rath said. He showed Michael how to fold and roll the tortilla. Michael forced himself to concentrate on making the fajitas. He could feel Rath’s breath against the back of his neck which wasn’t helping his cock get any softer from their kisses earlier and then seeing Ria in the outfit she was wearing. Michael thought it was almost as bad as her walking around naked. Rath stepped away from Michael walked over to the cupboard above the coffee maker and opened it, taking down two coffee mugs. “Do you want coffee or Pepsi?” Rath asked. “I’ll get a Pepsi” Michael answered.

Rath picked up the coffee pot and poured coffee into the two mugs then set the pot back on the burner. Michael walked over to the fridge and opened the door, taking out a can of Pepsi. Rath picked up the two mugs and walked out of the kitchen. He set one down in front of Ria and the other across from her, where he was going to sit. Turning around, he walked back into the kitchen and picked up his and Ria’s plates. He then walked back into the dining room followed by Michael Rath set a plate down in front of Ria and the other next to his coffee mug. He pulled the chair back and sat down, trying his best to concentrate on his food and not Ria sitting across from him wearing practically nothing. “Michael sit anywhere you want” Rath said.

Michael pulled back the chair that was the farthest away from Ria and sat down, wishing his eyes sight was not so good that way he couldn’t see her. The tight denim of his jeans pulled against his body more, reminding him of his current state caused first from Rath’s kisses, then from Ria’s outfit or lack of clothing and also from Rath being so close to him in the kitchen earlier. Ria picked up her fajita and took a bite. Michael picked up his fajita and took a bite, wondering how Ria could eat something so spicy. Rath picked up his fajita and also took a bite. He used his powers to relieve some of the pressure against his hardening cock. While he ate, his mind began to be filled with all the ways that Michael and himself could tease her, having no intention of allowing her any release. She would be begging until later, when he would tuck her into bed.

Ria finished her fajita and pushed her plate away from herself. She was starting to feel self conscious about wearing something so skimpy in front of Rath and Michael. Michael finished his fajita and picked up his Pepsi taking the last sip. Rath pushed back his chair having finished eating his fajita and drinking his coffee. Ria couldn’t stop the slight shiver that went through her body when Rath looked at her. Rath smirked and said, “Michael and I have to clean up. Why don’t you go in the living room and find a movie or somethin’ ta watch?” “Any movie?” Ria asked. Rath picked up his plate and mug before walking around the table to her. She pushed back the chair and got up from the table. He brought his mouth to her mouth capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss which left her wanting more.

Michael watched Rath and Ria together feeling the passion between them. Rath broke the kiss for Ria and she looked into his brown eyes. Michael saw her gulp and wondered why unable to see the look of mischief in Rath’s brown eyes that she could see. “Put da box on channel three hundred and ten” Rath said. “What’s on that channel?” Ria asked. Rath snickered picking up her plate and mug. He walked away from her saying, “Ya will see.” Michael picked up his plate and Pepsi can following Rath into the kitchen.

Michael walked over to the sink turning on the cold water to rinse off the dishes. “What’s on that channel?” Michael asked. Rath snickered again before saying, “Ya will see.” Michael opened the dishwasher so he could put the dishes inside after rinsing them. Rath opened the cupboard taking down two containers and setting them on the counter. He picked up the left over chicken strips and scooped them into one container. Passing the pan and spoon to Michael he picked up the other pan and spoon scooping the peppers into the other container, then passing Michael the pan and spoon. Rath opened another drawer taking out two tops for the containers then putting them onto each container and sealing them.

Michael finished rinsing off the dishes, lids, frying pans, and silverware and putting them into the dishwasher. Rath picked up the two containers, the plate with the grated cheese, and the sour cream walking over to the fridge he opened the door putting the stuff inside, then closing the door. Michael closed the dishwasher and wiped down the counters and stove. He turned off the water and picked up a dish towel drying his hands. Ria walked into the living room sitting down on the futon. She reached over picking up the remote and pressing the numbers three, one and zero. The channel took a few moments to come on almost like it was a pay per view channel when the picture showed Ria’s green eyes doubled in size when she saw a naked woman crawl into a naked guy’s lap and run her tongue around his hardened cock. She gasped wanting to strangle Rath for knowing what the channel was and for tricking her into turning it on. “What is this…the playboy channel?” Ria yelled.

Rath snickered turning around and walking into the living room. Michael followed Rath into the room his jaw dropping open when he saw that there was a chic giving a guy head.. He could see the guy’s large cock slide in and out of the chic’s mouth. Rath sat down on the futon next to Ria motioning for Michael to sit down on the other side of her. He took Ria into his arms holding her close to his body and Michael sat down next to her. Ria couldn’t believe she was watching a porno seeing things she had never even done. Michael couldn’t believe Rath had told Ria to turn on a channel that played pornos. “Not like I wasn’t hard enough” Michael thought.

Rath moved his hand underneath the sheer material taking her hardened nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Ria gasped having been watching the television thinking, “Curiosity killed the cat.” Michael looked over wanting to see what had caused her to gasp. He saw Rath’s hand was rolling her hardened nipple and thought, “He’s going to give me blue balls.” His fingers itched to touch her and he found himself moving closer to her. Ria leaned back against Rath’s body unconsciously rubbing her legs together. Rath lifted her into his lap and moved so he was sitting right next to Michael, then lifted her so she was sitting in both of their laps. “Watch da TV” Rath whispered.

“Why don’t we do what they are doing instead of watching” Ria said. Rath felt his hardened cock jump in response. Michael looked back at the screen seeing that the girl was now on her hands and knees and the guy was on his knees behind her thrusting his hardened cock in and out of her ass. “Ria you might want to look and see what they are doing” Michael said. Ria was about to say she didn’t care when she heard, “Hard yes harder.” She turned her head expecting to find the guy fucking the chic and gasped when she saw his large hardened cock thrusting in and out of the chic’s ass. Her jaw dropped open and she quickly said, “I wasn’t talking about that....I was talking about what they were doing before.”

Ria stared at the screen for a few minutes unable to tear her eyes away. Rath brought his mouth to her ear whispering, “We can work our way up ta dat.” Ria shivered feeling his hot breath against her ear. She turned her head bringing her mouth to his mouth capturing his mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Rath broke the kiss for much needed air saying, “Go upstairs.” Ria climbed off his lap and walked out of the living room knowing Rath was telling her they could do what she wanted upstairs. Michael waited till he heard the door for the upstairs to close before leaning over and capturing Rath’s mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Rath broke the kiss breathing in much needed air and said, “I’ll show ya where ya room iz and be over after iz gets Ria to sleep.” Michael got up off the futon more than eager to call it a night so that Rath and him could do something. Rath got up off the futon and lead Michael upstairs.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult Pt 15-16

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Krystle

Pt 15

Zan concentrated using his powers to lighting two candles which were on the end stands near his king sized bed. He laid Liz down on the black silk comforter placing her head against the pillows. Liz shivered seeing the desire in his brown eyes. Zan sat down on the edge of the mattress bringing his hands to the spaghetti straps slowly sliding them down her arms exposing her round and firm breast beneath. He inhaled deeply while taking in the sight before him. Liz’s nipples hardened underneath his heated gaze.

Zan brought his hands to her hardened nipples slowly moving his fingers around the hardened peak. Liz moaned in pleasure feeling wetness between her legs again. She sat up wanting him to take her top off. Zan moved his hands to the hem of her top slowly pulling it up and over her head. Liz moaned when the material rubbed against her hardened nipples. She moved her hands to the hem of his T-shirt. Zan dropped her top onto the floor and lifted his arms. Liz pulled his T-shirt over his head and dropped it onto the floor. She moved her hands to his chest slowly moving her fingers downward.

Zan took her hands away from his body while saying, “No need ta rush, let me give ya pleasure.” He laid her back against the pillows bringing his mouth to her hardened nipple running his tongue around the hardened peak. “Ohhhh” Liz moaned. Zan took her hardened nipple into his mouth sucking hungrily. Liz moved her hands into his spiky brown hair holding his head against her breast. Zan released her hardened nipple running his tongue between the valley of her breast to her other hardened nipple. He ran circles around her hardened nipple with his tongue before taking the hardened peak into his mouth sucking hungrily. Releasing her hardened nipple he blew air against the wet peak making Liz moan in pleasure.

Zan kissed his way down her stomach to her belly button running his tongue around her belly button before continuing downward over her abdomen. He moved away slightly looking into her brown eyes as he moves his hands to her hips. Liz nodded her head yes wanting him to take off her skirt and thongs. Zan slowly slipped the skirt and thongs down her body. He dropped the skirt and thongs onto the floor inhaling deeply seeing her completely naked for the first time. Liz blushed not used to the open admiration of her body. “Ya beautiful” Zan said. He slowly moved his hands to her thighs spreading them apart.

Zan licked his lips seeing her juices coating her outer lips. He slowly ran his tongue along her outer lips licking up her juices. Liz moaned in pleasure feeling his tongue touching her. Zan thrust his tongue deep inside of pussy. Liz moved her hands into his spiky brown hair holding his head against her body. Zan moved his tongue around her inner walls before thrusting his tongue hard and fast. “Zan...”Liz moaned. She could feel her climax building from the bottom of her toes. Zan moved his hand to her clit circling her clit and thrusting his tongue as deep as he possible could. Her lips moved uncontrollably and Liz screamed, “Zan...,”as pleasure coursed through her body.

Zan greedily drank down her juices making certain not to miss a single drop then slowly slipped his tongue out of her fluttering heat. Liz slowly moved her hands out of his spiky brown hair. Zan crawled up her body to bring his mouth to her mouth. He captured her mouth in a passionate kiss only breaking the kiss when air became an issue. Liz watched him through hooded brown eyes as Zan moved off the bed quickly stripping off his jeans. He climbed back in bed bringing her body close to his body and holding her close, then bringing up the covers and covering their bodies. Liz’s brown eyes slowly fluttered closed while she listened to his heart beating.

Rath closed the door to the stairs after Michael walked through the door. Walking to his left he opened the bedroom door stepping into the room with Michael right behind him. He flipped the light switch turning on a lamp that was shaped like a lunar rocket that was on the oak end stand near the king sized bed. Michael looked around the room seeing there were two oak end stands on each side of the king sized bed which was covered with a gold trimmed black velvet comforter with a matching pillow shams. “Four pillows back at Hanks I was lucky to get one” Michael thought. He noticed the door across from the bed and said, “The rooms are connected” “Yeah, I had this set up as a guest room until Ria and I decided we wanted ta have a baby thought it would work for a nursery” Rath said.

Rath walked over to the door that connected their rooms and said, “I’ll come back over in a few.” Michael walked over to Rath bringing his mouth to his mouth capturing his mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Rath broke the kiss breathing in much needed air and said, “Da longer iz keeps Ria waiting’ da longer it will takes ta come back.” “Maybe we could do something tomorrow” Michael said suddenly. Rath raised his right eyebrow at him before saying, “Ya don’t want to...” “I do, but that bed looks like it’s going to be really comfortable and if Ria woke up and you weren’t there she is going to be pissed” Michael said.

Rath nodded his head yes knowing Ria would be none too pleased if she woke up alone in bed. He stepped away from the door and captured Michael’s mouth in another fierce and demanding kiss making him walk backward as their tongues battled. He broke the kiss when they reached the bed. “Iz can tuck ya in then” Rath said. He reached down pulling the covers back from the bed, and then moved his hands to Michael’s T-shirt pulling it over his head after he lifted his arms. Dropping the shirt onto the floor he moved his hands down Michael’s chest to the waist band of his jeans unbuttoning and unzipping them freeing Michael’s hardened cock from inside. Michael kicked off the jeans the rest of the way thinking in the back of his mind that Rath was making Ria wait.

“Lay down” Rath said. Michael laid down on the mattress feeling the sheets were silky soft. Rath sat down on the mattress next to him and took Michael’s hardened cock into his hand. Michael moaned in pleasure feeling Rath’s hand touching him. Rath moved his thumb back and forth over the top of Michael’s mushroom head moving the pre-cum with his thumb. He thrust his hand hard and fast pumping Michael’s hardened cock. Michael thrust his hardened cock into Rath’s hand feeling his balls tightening. Rath sensed Michael was close so he pumped his hardened cock harder and faster while leaning down and capturing Michael’s mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Michael moaned in pleasure into Rath’s mouth as his hot seed shot out of his hardened cock and all over his stomach. Rath broke the kiss for air and waved his hand over Michael’s body cleaning off his stomach. He stood up and reached down pulling up the covers over Michael’s body. “Night” Rath said. “Night” Michael said.

Rath walked back across the room and opened the door stepping inside of his bedroom, then closing the door behind him. “What took you so long?” Ria asked. “Iz tucked Michael in” Rath answered. “My turn now” Ria said. Rath walked over to the bed and kicked off his work boots. He sat down on the edge of the mattress taking his socks off and putting them into his boots. Standing back up he pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it onto the floor. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans sliding his jeans down his legs. Pulling back the covers he climbed into bed next to Ria.

Ria moved into Rath’s arms and brought her mouth to his mouth for a fierce and demanding kiss. breaking the kiss for air she brought her mouth to his chest kissing and nipping her way down his chest to his hardened cock. She ran her tongue around the large mushroom head licking up the pre-cum that had pooled there. Rath moaned in pleasure wanting her to take his hardened cock into her mouth but not wanting to push her knowing she had never done this before. Encouraged by his moans of pleasure Ria took his large mushroom head into her mouth sucking hungrily. She wondered what he would do if she moved her tongue around the head, so she slowly moved her tongue around his head.

Rath moaned in pleasure and moved his hands into her blonde hair. Ria took his hardened cock completely into her mouth pumping her mouth up and down his hardened cock. “Ria...”Rath moaned. She thrust her mouth harder and faster up and down his hardened cock moaning against his hardened cock when she felt more wetness between her legs. Rath couldn’t hold back and thrust his hardened cock into her mouth as his hot seed filled her mouth. “Ria....”Rath moaned. Ria dank down his hot seed making certain not to miss a single drop then slowly removed her mouth from around his soft cock. She moved back up his body and captured his mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss.

Rath broke the kiss for much needed air and moved her back against the bed. He kissed and nipped his way down her body until he reached her thong covered core. Ria moaned in frustration needing desperately for the ache between her legs to be relieved. Rath slowly slide the thongs down her legs then threw them onto the floor. He spread her legs exposing her wet heated core to his heated gaze. Inhaling deeply he smelled her unique scent which made his mouth water. He slowly moved his tongue back and forth over her outer lips tasting her as he licked her juices that were seeping through. “Ohhhh....”Ria moaned in pleasure. Rath thrust his tongue deep inside her pussy, and then pulled his tongue back to run around her inner walls. “Rath...” Ria moaned. She moved her hands into his Mohawk wanting to hold his mouth against her pussy.

Rath thrust his tongue hard and fast inside her pussy wanting to drink down her juices. “That feels so good....” Ria moaned. Rath continued to thrust his tongue hard and fast pushing her close and closer to the edge. Ria thrust her hips uncontrollably making her pussy grind into his mouth. Rath moved his hand to her clit circling it with his thumb and thrusting his tongue as deep as he possible could. “Rath....” Ria screamed. Her back arched off the bed and she thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his thrusting tongue. Rath greedily drank down her juices making certain not to miss a single drop then slowly slipped his tongue out of her fluttering heat.

Rath crawled back up her body and captured her mouth in a passionate kiss breaking the kiss for air. Rolling onto his back he brought her body into his arms and holding her tightly in his arms. Ria placed her head on his chest listening to his heart beating. Rath brought the covers up over their bodies and watched Ria’s green eyes slowly flutter closed. He watched her sleep for a short while before his brown eyes fluttered closed and he fell into a deep sleep while holding her close to his body.

Pt 16

Damon opened his eyes before Lonnie, quickly moving out of the bed. He grabbed the towel off the floor, wrapping it around his waist and walking across the room back into the bathroom. He grabbed his jeans off the counter, and dropped the towel on the ground. Stepping into the jeans, he pulled them up his legs. He moved his hand to the waistband buttoning and zipping them. Reaching over he picked up his T-shirt and pulled it over his head and slipped his arms into the sleeves then pulling the T-shirt down into place.

Damon reached over picking up Lonnie’s clothes. Making sure that he had everything he turned around walking back out of the bedroom. “Lonnie you need to get up” Damon said. Lonnie mumbled in her sleep, making Damon smile to himself already having expected her to object, knowing she was never a morning person. “Lonnie I will dump you on the floor” Damon said. Lonnie opened her brown eyes and said, “My eyes are open.” Damon set her clothes down on the mattress and said, “Get up and get dressed. I will wait outside. You have five minutes.” Lonnie huffed throwing back the covers. Damon growled quickly turning around and walking over to the door.

Lonnie smiled knowing she had gotten to him. She planned on doing a lot of thinking during her time in the city. One of the things she had decided was that she was going to find away to convince Damon to give her another chance. Climbing out of bed she picked up her pink strapless top and pulled it over her head and down her body. She reached over picking her skirt, stepping into it and pulling the skirt up to rest on her hips, then slipping her black mules back on her feet. Walking to the door she opened it and stepped outside. “You had one minute left,” Damon said. “Whatever” Lonnie said. Damon walked away from the room heading toward the lobby with Lonnie right behind him.

Damon opened the door holding it open for Lonnie. She walked through the door followed by Damon. He handed the key in and asked, “Is there a Dunkin Donuts near by?” “Yes, sir. After you leave the parking lot take the first right and go down that road a couple of miles, and then take a left and about a half a mile is the Dunkin Donuts” the lady answered. “Thanks ”Damon said. Lonnie smiled, thinking, “Coffee and something sweet and chocolaty.” Damon turned around walking out of the lobby with Lonnie right behind him. “Can you handle eating while I drive?” Damon asked. Lonnie nodded her head yes while opening the door. Climbing inside she closed the door as Damon opened his door climbing into the car and closing the door. He put the key in the ignition, turning the key and brining the engine to life. Shifting the car into reverse he backed out of the parking spot, then shifted the car into drive pulling out of the parking lot following the directions he was given for Dunkin Donuts.

Liz opened her brown eyes and gasped realizing she needed clothes to go to school. “What?” Zan asked. “I don’t have clean clothes for school,” Liz said. “Why don’t ya go takes a shower n I’ll call Rath n see if Ria has something ya can borrow” Zan said. “Okay but what can I wear after?” Liz asked. “Ya can wear a pair of my boxers and one of my T-shirts over to Rath’s crib” Zan said. “Are you going to class today?” Liz asked. Zan nodded his head yes and unwrapped his arms from around her body. Liz climbed off the bed walking across the room into the bathroom.

Zan felt his cock respond to watching her walk across the room in all her naked glory. He sighed moving his hand down to his hardened cock using his powers to make the blood flow back to where it belonged in his body. Reaching over he picked up his phone and dialed Rath’s number waiting for him to answer. Rath grumbled not wanting to move enjoying the feel of Ria’s warm body pressing into his body. Since whom ever was on the other end refused to hang the phone up he reached over picking up the phone. “Yo” Rath growled into the phone.

“Yo ya self” an said. “What’s up?” Rath asked. “Ria going to school today?” Zan asked. Rath looked over at his fire breathing double dragon clock seeing what time it was and said, “Shit. Hold on a sec.” Rath moved his hand to Ria’s shoulder gently shaking her body while saying, “Ria ya gotta get up for school.” Five more minutes” Ria mumbled into Rath’s chest. “Ria ya gotta gets up now if ya wanna takes a shower” Rath said. Ria reluctantly opened her green eyes and asked, “Are you and Michael going to school?” “No” Rath answered. “Then why do I have to go?” Ria asked. “Cause Iz gotta go over ta Kal’s wit Micheal” Rath said. Ria looked at Rath questionable wondering if he was just saying that or if he really had to go.

“Yo, Rath” Zan said. “Yeah” Rath said. “Tell Ria she can ride in wit me n Liz and then I’ll bring he back over after school. Liz needs to borrow some clothes” Zan said. “K” Rath said into the phone, turning his attention back to Ria he said, “Zan said ya can rides in wit them n he’ll bring ya back after school cause Liz needs to borrow clothes.” “Fine” Ria said knowing she wasn’t going to convince Rath to let her skip again. Rath unwrapped his arms from around Ria’s body and she climbed out of bed walking across the room into the bathroom. “Ya really have ta go see Kal?” Zan asked. “Yep” Rath answered while thinking, not this afternoon. “See ya in a few Iz gotta get Liz a T-shirt and a pair of my boxers” Zan said. “Later” Rath said.

Rath hung up the phone and reached down picking up his jeans. Getting up from the bed he stepped into the jeans and pulled them up his legs. He glanced at the door, which connected his room to Michael’s bedroom wondering if Michael was awake. Rath knew he still would be if Zan hadn’t called and woken him up so he figured Michael liked to sleep as much as he did. Ria walked back into the bedroom drawing him out of his thoughts when his brown eyes drank in the sight of her only wearing a towel, which he thought, seemed too small for her body. She walked over to the walk in closet and went inside looking through the few clothes she brought with her.

Ria dried her body off dropping the towel onto the floor while taking a pair of black low cut jeans off the hanger. She stepped into the jeans and pulled them up her legs to hang on her hips. Bringing her hands to the zipped she zipped the jeans with one hand and taking a light blue lace half shirt with open half sleeves. She pulled the shirt over her head and pulled it down to stop just above her belly button. Looking back through her clothes she took a pair of light blue low cut stretch jeans, and a black half shirt that had rock n roll airbrushed across the front off the hangers and reached down picking up her towel then turning around and walking back into the bedroom. “I still think that you and Michael not going to school isn’t fair. Michael skips so much he will be lucky to pass this year” Ria said. “Tomorrow Saturday n we are going to have to go to the mall cause Michael needs clothes” “Oh you are going to take me shopping” Ria squealed in delight. “Ya can see if Ava and Liz wanna go wit ya cause iz not shoppin’ like ya does” Rath said.

Ria giggled imagining dragging Rath and Michael through every store in the mall. She slipped her feet into her black mules and said, “I’m ready.” Rath and Ria walked out of the bedroom and downstairs into the kitchen. Zan and Liz knocked on the front door a few minutes later while Rath and Ria were sipping their coffee. Rath walked over to the door opening the door and letting them inside. “You have clothes I can wear?” Liz asked. Ria nodded her head ‘yes’ pointing to the pair of jeans and tank top. Liz walked over to the clothes and picked them up off the counter. “Where is your bathroom?” “It’s the door right there on ya right” Rath answered.

Zan walked over to the cupboard taking down a cup setting it on the counter. He picked up the pot and poured coffee into the mug and then set the pot back down on the burner. Liz walked over to the door opening it and walking inside and closing the door. She stripped off Zan’s T-shirt dropping it onto the floor and pulling on the black half shirt with rock n roll airbrushed across over her head. Moving her hands to the boxer shorts she pushed them down her legs and stepped out of them. She picked up the jeans stepping into them and pulling them up her legs buttoning and zipping them before slipping her feet back into her black flats. Reaching down she picked up the T-shirt and boxer shorts folding them and opening the bathroom door walking back into the kitchen.

Ria set her coffee mug back down on the counter. She stood on her tiptoes brining her mouth to Rath’s mouth capturing his mouth in a passionate kiss. Rath broke the kiss chuckling when he saw Liz was looking at the clock on the coffee maker. “I already skipped a day and if you don’t hurry” Liz said. “Liz I’m still in shock that you skip yesterday” Ria said. “I didn’t know you were going to skip too. I thought I was saving myself a day of whining about guards,” Liz said. Ria glared at Rath when he started to laugh knowing Liz was right she would have whined all day about the guard. “See you later” Ria said. She followed Zan, and Liz out of the kitchen and through the front door.

Zan walked over to his Trans am opening the driver’s side climbing into the car and closing the door. Liz walked over to the passenger’s door leaning inside and pulling the lever for the seat. Ria climbed into the back seat. Liz pushed the seat back and climbed into the car and closed the car door. Zan turned the key bringing the engine to life and shifting the car into reverse and backing out of the driveway. He shifted the car into drive driving down the road heading for school. “We are going to be late” Liz whined. “We could always skip” Ria suggested. “No, I can’t afford for my grade point average to drop” Liz said. “Skipping a couple of day from school will not kill you” Ria said. “No but my parents will if they find out” Liz said. “Chill” Zan said.

Zan pulled the car into the school parking lot a few minutes later finding a parking spot he pulled the car into the spot. Shifting the car into park he turned the key shutting off the engine. Liz opened the door and climbed out of the car. Ria reached forward and climbed out of the car after Liz. She closed the door saying, “I can’t understand why you are in such a hurry to get inside for classes.” “That is just me” Liz said. Zan opened his car door and climbed out of the car. Closing the door he walked around the car to take Liz’s hand in his hand. They all walked through the parking lot heading into the school through the back door.

Ava walked into the school wearing spaghetti strapped white mini dress that had red cherries with the stem and green leaves all over the mini dress. She saw Alex standing by his locker and walked over to him. “Hey Ava” Alex said. “Hey Alex” Ava said. She leaned in close and whispered, “I was told to give you a message that it’s working.” Alex smiled knowing she was talking about Tess and the baby. “Thanks” Alex said. “Are we the only ones coming to school today?” Ava asked. Alex saw Kyle walking their way and said, “Here comes Kyle.” Kyle walked over to Alex and Ava saying, “Hey.” “Hey” Alex and Ava said. Ava, Alex and Kyle walked down the hall heading for their first class.

Zan and Liz walked into school hand in hand walking over to her locker. Ria walked over to her locker turning the dial putting the combination in and pulling the lock down. Opening her locker she reached inside taking out her books for class then slamming the locker shut. Liz walked over with Zan carrying her books. “Meet you at lunch” Liz said. “Yeah” Ria said. She walked down the hall heading for her first class. Liz and Zan headed down the other hall headed for their first class.

Tbc