Runaway Rath/Ria Zan/Liz Ava/Lo T/A UCAdult Pg18 3/28 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Runaway Rath/Ria Zan/Liz Ava/Lo T/A UCAdult Pg18 3/28 [WIP]

Post by RiaRath101 »

Title: Runaway
Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended
Couples: Rath/Ria Zan/Liz Ava/Lonnie Tess/Alex
Rating: Adult
Summery: Everyone in this fic is going to be older say this happened when they were in their Senior year so Maria is eighteen. Maria runs away after Isabel dream walks her. She never crashed into Valenti’s truck. After ending up in New York city she wanders into a part of the city which is controlled by Zan or as she had heard him called the king of New York. Maria has started taking speed to avoid sleep because every time she sleeps Isabel invades her dreams reminding her that she will die if she reveals their secret. Being broke she is willing to do anything to make the dreams stop . . .

Pt. 1

Maria brought her knees to her chest and rocked back and forth. The images from her dream were still fresh in her mind. Max and Isabel were sitting in the diner with a cloak of green around their bodies. Michael was sitting in a tux away from the others. He looked normal until Isabel had spoken to her, then he had changed into a hideous creature and strangled her with his tentacles. All she kept thinking about was what Liz had said earlier at the diner. We are stuck with each other, all five of us. “Yeah, right,” Maria mumbled. She glanced around her room, trying to think of something to do to get out of the situation she had put herself in by insisting Liz tell her the truth. What was I thinking? If she can come into my dreams what’s to stop her from killing me in my sleep? Her green eyes landed on a bag at the bottom of her closet and she decided leaving Roswell would be the best answer.

Maria unwrapped her arms from around her knees and got up off the floor. She walked over to the closet and reached down picking up the bag. Holding onto the bag with one hand she took a couple of pairs of jeans, two T-shirts, two tank tops, a denim mini skirt, and a leather mini skirt off their hangers and stuffed them inside of her bag. Squatting down she picked up a pair of black leather shoes with spiked heels and a pair of black cowboy boots. She put the shoes in her bag and decided to wear the boots. Standing back up she took a pair of light blue low-cut jeans and a white crochet sweater with a matching white choker. Turning around she walked over to the bed setting the sweater, jeans and boots down on top of the mattress then walking over to her dresser. Opening the top drawer she took out several thongs, bras, a cami, silk two-piece pjs and stuffed them into her bag.

Maria moved her hand to the zipper slowly zipping the bag. She walked back over to her bed and set the bag down by her end stand. I’ll take a shower and then get dressed.Walking across the room she walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Going over to the tub, she turned on the hot and cold water, adjusting the water to just the right temperature, then pulling up the shower level. Stepping into the tub she closed the shower curtain and moved to stand under the spray of warm water. She sighed enjoying the warm water dancing across her skin. Reaching down she picked up a bottle of coconut body wash, and opening the bottle she squeezed some onto the scrubby, then setting the bottle back down she brought the scrubby to her body slowly moving the scrubby around in circles.

After washing her body she moved the scrubby into the water rinsing off the soap. She turned hanging the scrubby over the bottle of body wash, and then turned back around letting the warm water rinse away the soap from her body. Reaching down again, she picked up a bottle of wild berry shampoo, and opening the bottle she squeezed some into the palm of her hand. Re-closing the bottle she set the bottle next to the body soap and scrubby. I’ll have to put them in a plastic bag to take with me. She brought her hands into her hair massaging her scalp. Tilting her head back under the water she ran her fingers through her hair letting the water rinse away the shampoo. Moving her head back out of the spray of water she stood under the warm water for a few minutes before reaching down and turning off the hot and cold water faucets.

Opening the shower curtain, Maria reached over taking a towel from the rack. She brought the towel to her body slowly drying off her body then wrapping the towel around her body. Stepping out of the tub she walked over to the sink picking up her toothbrush and toothpaste, and flipping the top open she squeezed some toothpaste onto the toothbrush. Reaching over with her left hand she turned on the cold water then moved her right hand placing the toothbrush and toothpaste under the running water. Taking the toothbrush out of the water she brought it to her mouth and brushed her teeth. Taking the toothbrush out of her mouth, she spit into the sink then placed the toothbrush back in the water rinsing off the toothbrush. Turning off the water she picked up a toothbrush holder and placed her toothbrush inside. Closing the container, she set it down next to the toothpaste and picked up her hairbrush. She brushed her hair then reached down picking up the container and toothpaste. Walking back over to the tub, she picked up the bottle of shampoo, body wash, and scrubby, then looked around her bathroom making certain she didn’t miss anything.

Walking over to the door, Maria opened the door with her free hand and walked back into her bedroom. Walking over to the bed she sat down on the mattress and unzipped the front part of her bag sticking in the shampoo, body wash, scrubby, toothbrush and toothpaste then zipping the zipper. She set her bag back down and stood up unwrapping the towel from around her body. Dropping the towel onto the floor, she picked up her jeans and stepped into them pulling the jeans up her legs to rest on her hips. Moving her hand to the waistband she buttoned and zipped them. Picking up the white sweater she thought, I should wear a bra with this. Walking over to her dresser, she opened the top drawer taking out a white lace bra. Setting the sweater down she slipped her arms into the straps and pulled them up her shoulders, and moving her hands to the front clasp she closed the clasp and picked up her sweater pulling her sweater over her head and down her stomach to rest just above her belly button.

Maria reached back into the top drawer taking out several pairs of socks then closing the drawer. Walking back over to the bed she opened the part where her clothes were and stuffed all but one pair of socks inside of the bag. Zipping the bag back up she sat down slipping her feet into a pair of white anklets. Picking up the black cowboy boots she slipped her right foot in and pulled the boot into place, then slipping her left foot in and pulling it up into place. Glancing over at her end stand she saw her alarm clock read three a.m. Coffee. She got up from the bed walking across her room to the door. Opening the door, she stepped out into the hallway.

Maria was thankful her mom was away again. Not like she is ever here. She walked down the hall and into the kitchen going over to the coffee pot she pressed the switch turning on the coffee maker which she had set up earlier. Opening the cupboard she took down her coffee mug and set it down on the counter to wait for the coffee. I’m supposed to work tomorrow at five so if I leave after school no one will know I am gone till I am late for my shift. No, maybe after lunch would be better. Cause I will need to go to the bank and take out all my money – no using my card cause then they could find me. The teller might question why I am not in school so right after school. Now hopefully there is a bus that leaves before five. Looking at the coffee pot she saw that the coffee was done brewing. Picking up the pot she poured coffee into her mug then set the pot back on the burner.

Maria picked her coffee mug up off the counter and walked out of the kitchen heading back to her room. Walking over to her desk she set her mug down and opened her laptop. She signed on AOL and typed on the keyboard searching for the bus schedule. Waiting for the information to load she picked up her mug and took a sip of the coffee. She drank her coffee while looking at the schedule and trying to pick a destination. New York City. I could sing some place to make some money. Scrolling over the pages she figured her money would last long enough to find a place to stay. I always thought there had to be some place better than Roswell, New Mexico. I just hope New York City is the place for me. She pressed a few buttons deleting all the places she had gone online so no one would have any idea where she had gone. Signing off the computer she closed the screen and got up from her computer chair. Reaching back down she picked up her mug wanting more coffee, too afraid to go back to sleep. Afraid that if she fell asleep Isabel would be waiting for her.

Tbc
Last edited by RiaRath101 on Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:45 pm, edited 70 times in total.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Runaway Rath/Ria Uc Adult Pt 2

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

gnrkrystle

FaithsAngel24

Fehr'sBear

Darkhauntinglove

nusta

Part 2

Maria sighed when the bell for last period rang. I can’t believe I was able to avoid Liz all day. Getting up from her desk, she picked up her books and quickly walked out of the classroom heading down the hall to her locker. Reaching her locker, she used her right hand to put the combination in by turning the dial to the right, left, and right again. Moving her hand away from the dial she pulled up the lever and opened the door. Placing her books inside of the locker she slammed her locker shut and quickly walked away toward the exit. Pushing the door open she walked outside going over to the Jetta. Opening the door she climbed into the car and closed the door. Taking her keys out of her pocket she placed the ignition key in the ignition and turned the key bringing the engine to life. Shifting the car into drive she drove the car out of the parking space.

Maria drove the car out of the parking lot and onto the street heading to her house. Get my bag then go to the bank and bus station. She pulled the car into her driveway a few minutes later and shifted the car into park. Turning the key she shut off the engine then took the keys out of the ignition. Moving her hand to the door handle she opened the door and climbed out of the car. Closing the car door she walked over to the front door placing her hand on the door handle and turning the knob opening the door walking inside of the house. She closed the door behind herself and walked down the hall to her bedroom. Once in her room she looked around making sure she had what she wanted to take with her. Not that I can take that much. Going across the room, she reached down picking up her bag and purse sliding the straps over her shoulder with one hand while setting the keys to the Jetta down on her end stand with her other hand.

Walking to her door Maria glanced back. I’m leaving here to start over. Walking through the house to the front door she placed her hand on the door handle turning the knob and opening the door. Stepping outside she closed the door behind her, and walked down her driveway without looking back. She stepped onto the sidewalk and walked to the bank. Reaching the bank she pulled the door and went inside. Good it’s not busy. She walked over to the teller and said, “I would like to make a withdrawal.”

The teller nodded her head yes. Maria opened her purse taking out her license and a withdrawal slip handed them to the teller. The teller typed in her account number and asked, “Any particular way you would like this?”

Maria blinked not having thought about how she wanted the money other than having the cash. “Hundreds, fifties, and the rest in twenties,” Maria answered.

“Are you sure? This is a large amount of cash to be carrying around,” the teller said.

“No that’s fine,” Maria answered.

The teller opened the drawer counting out Maria’s money. She counted the money out and placed it down in front of Maria with her license. Maria counted the money setting two one hundreds aside, bus ticket, and the five twenties aside. She took a white envelope putting the rest of her money inside and putting the envelope in her wallet, then taking the rest of the money she had set aside and putting it in her wallet next to the envelope. She zipped her wallet picking up her license and putting it away, then zipping her purse.

“Have a nice day,” the teller said.

“Thank you. You too,” Maria said. Turning around she walked to the door and yawned. Coffee would be a good idea. Pushing the door open she stepped out of the bank walking in the direction of the bus station.

Maria walked across the street going into the gas station. She walked over to the counter taking down an extra large coffee cup. Placing the cup under the Colombian coffee, she pressed down filling the cup with coffee. Reaching over she took a lid placing it on top of the cup, then picking up the cup and walking over to the register. The cashier rang up her coffee and Maria placed two dollars on the counter. The girl picked up the two dollars, putting it inside of the register, taking out Maria’s change and handing the change to her. Maria stuck her change in her pocket and quickly walked out of the store. She walked down the street to the bus station. I hope the next bus leaves soon. I don’t think I missed the one I wanted to take.

Michael had seen her walking down the street and was following her at a safe distance. Why am I following her? She is always acting strange. Sure she puts off these vibes and today they are like vibes of fear. Why do I care? He was going to cross the street and continue following her when Max pulled up in the Jeep. Michael climbed into the passenger’s side of the Jeep. “I told you to leave her alone. Liz said she will be fine as long as we give her some time to adjust,” Max said.

Michael sighed not wanting to get into an argument with Max. “We had better go before she thinks that we are following her,” Michael said. Max pulled the Jeep back onto the road.

Maria walked into the bus station going over to the ticket counter. “I would like a one way ticket for the next bus to New York City,” Maria said.

“That bus is leaving in ten minutes,” the attendant said.

Maria smiled, and said, “Perfect.”

“That will be one hundred seventy-five dollars and fifty cents,” the attendant said. Maria unzipped her purse taking out her wallet, and opening her wallet she reached into the envelope taking out two one hundred dollar bills and placing them on the counter. The attendant picked up her money and punched in the sale. She handed Ria back her change and handed her the ticket for the bus. “Anything else I can help you with?” the attendant asked.

“No thanks,” Maria answered.

“Have a nice trip,” the attendant said.

Maria smiled while putting her wallet back into her purse. Holding onto her ticket, she walked through the doors toward the buses. Looking up at the buses, she looked for the one, which had New York on the sign at the front of the bus. This is the one. She boarded the bus showing the driver her ticket. The driver nodded his head yes. Maria walked down the aisle to her seat. Window seat. Sitting down in her seat she opened her bag putting her purse into the section with her clothes then re zipping the bag and placing it between her feet. She sipped her coffee while looking out the window and waiting for the bus to leave. The bus pulled out of the bus station a short while later. Maria smiled when she saw the ‘Now Leaving Roswell’ sign.

Hours later, Liz glanced over at the clock seeing that Maria was late for her shift. Where is she? The bell chimed over the door and she looked over thinking, Please let that be Maria. Max and Michael walked into the diner walking over to their booth they always sat in. Max slid into the booth and Michael sat down across from him. “Wonder where Maria is,” Max said. Michael shrugged his shoulders having assumed she would be working.

Liz walked over to the booth they were sitting in and said, “What can I get for you tonight?”

Max looked up into Liz’s brown eyes staring into her brown eyes while answering, “Trekkie special, and an alien blast.” I want an alien blast too. Liz looked all starry eyed into Max’s brown eyes for a moment making Michael shake his head in disgust while watching Max and Liz stare into each other’s eyes.

Liz turned to Michael and asked, “What can I get you?”

“Cherry Coke, Will Smith and space fries,” Michael answered.

Liz nodded her head yes. Does Michael ever not look like he’s going to kill someone? Liz wondered. “I’ll be right back with your drinks,” Liz said. She quickly walked across the diner giving Jose Max and Michael’s order.

Michael waited until Liz was far enough away from their booth and said, “You promised to stay away from her if we stayed away from her friend.”

Max sighed knowing Michael was right. Liz and I can never be. “Be quiet before someone hears you,” Max said.

Liz walked back over with their drinks setting them down on the table. “Your food should be done in a few minutes,” Liz said.

“Okay thanks,” Max said.

Liz noticed Alex was sitting in one of the booths that wasn’t in her section and walked over to him. “What, can’t sit in my section?” Liz asked.

Alex looked up and said, “I figured you wouldn’t have to avoid me if I sat over here.”

“Alex,” Liz said, the hurt evident in the tone of her voice.

“I’m sorry Liz but ever since that day you have avoided me and Maria. That was until the Crash festival. Then of all people I saw Maria with Isabel and she didn’t look all too happy about it,” Alex said.

“Alex you are reading more into things than are really there,” Liz said.

“Okay then why did Maria insist there was blood on your order pad?” Alex asked.

Liz looked over at Michael and Max wondering if they could hear Alex. “Why are you looking at Michael Guerin and Max Evans?” Alex asked.

“Just checking to make sure they weren’t getting anxious waiting for me to bring them their orders,” Liz answered.

“You had better get back to work,” Alex said.

Liz bit her bottom lip hating the way things were between her and Alex because of having to keep a secret. “Yeah I do,” Liz said. The doors chimed again and Liz groaned seeing a big crowd of people walking into the diner. “You wouldn’t happened to have seen Maria?” Liz asked.

“No why?” Alex asked.

“She never showed up for work,” Liz answered.

“I haven’t seen Maria since school,” Alex answered.

Liz sighed, walking across the diner and behind the counter. “Angus get those people that just came in,” Liz said.

“Where’s Maria?” Angus asked.

“That’s a good question,” Liz said. She walked into the kitchen picking up Max and Michael’s plates. Walking back out of the kitchen, she walked over to their table setting their plates down on the table. “Anything else let me know,” Liz said.

“Busy,” Max said.

“Yeah Maria didn’t show up and I’m stuck with Angus,” Liz said. Max smiled sympathetically at Liz. She smiled back before quickly going over to another table. Will this night ever end?

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

FaithfulAngel24

gnrkystle

Pt 3

After leaving the Crash Down, Alex drove by Maria’s house on his way home. He slowed down in front of her house. That’s strange, her car is there but all the lights are out. Maybe Maria was sick and just forgot to call in. I’ll talk to her tomorrow at school. Pressing down on the gas pedal he made the car accelerate faster, and continued to drive down the street toward his house. Pulling his car into the driveway he shifted the car into park and turned the key shutting off the engine. Taking the key out of the ignition he placed the keys in his coat pocket. Moving his hand to the door handle he opened the door and climbed out of the car. Closing the door, he walked across the lawn to his front door opening the door and going inside of the house.

The door closed behind Alex and he made his way to his room. Closing his bedroom door, he walked over to his desk pulling back his computer chair and sitting down. Moving his hands to the keyboard, he typed in his password for a file on his laptop. After the file opened, he read the facts that Maria had been babbling to him about since the day at the diner when everyone claimed Liz had been shot. Alex, I swear something happened that day. If it was ketchup, why is there blood on her order pad? He closed his brown eyes trying to remember everything that Maria had said. Max Evans walked over to Liz and told me to call an ambulance, then ran out of the Crash jumping into his Jeep with Michael Guerin. Alex, are you listening to me? Opening his brown eyes he started typing everything that Maria had told him. I should just talk to Liz but I know she won’t tell me anything and this is the only way I can get the stuff Maria said out of my head.

Alex sighed, and pressed save. He moved his hands away from the keyboard for a second, then brought his hands back running his fingers rapidly over the keys encrypting the file. Closing the file completely he closed his laptop and pushed back his chair. Getting up out of the chair, he walked over to his bed reaching down and pulling back the covers. Moving his hands to his T-shirt he pulled it up over his head and then dropped the shirt onto the floor. He moved his hand to the waistband of his jeans unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans pushing them down over his hips and down his legs. Stepping out of his jeans he climbed into bed wearing only his boxers and pulled the covers back up covering his body. Reaching over he turned off the lamp on his end stand then closed his eyes wanting to get a good night’s sleep.

Liz closed her bedroom door walking over to her bed and sitting down on the edge of her mattress. She kicked off her shoes while reaching over for her cell phone. Turning her cell phone on she pressed Maria’s number. Maria pick up. The phone rang and rang and rang until Maria’s voice mail finally picked up. “This is Maria. Well not really you got my cell, leave a message at the beep,” Liz heard. She listened to the beeps. She had a lot of messages. “Maria this is Liz. What happened to you today? Call me,” Liz said. She pressed end and placed her cell on the end stand. Standing up she unbuttoned her uniform moving her hands to her shoulders sliding the uniform off and letting it fall to the floor.

Liz reached down pulling back the covers and climbing into bed. Laying her head on the pillows she pulled the sheets and blankets up over her body. She stared at the ceiling having a hard time falling asleep. I shouldn’t have told Maria. She would have exposed them if I didn’t. Max, Michael, and Isabel have nothing to fear with Maria. She will freak but get over it. That is if Isabel stops trying to scare her. I’ll talk to Maria tomorrow reassuring her that Max has talked to Isabel about using her powers around her. Her brown eyes slowly fluttered closed when she could no longer keep them open.

Isabel couldn’t sleep and reached over picking up her yearbook. She flipped through the pages until she came to the page that Alex was on. Moving her hand to his picture she placed her forefinger on Alex’s picture. Closing her brown eyes, she concentrated on his dream plane. She found herself watching Alex dressed in a black button down dress shirt and a pair of black leather pants talking with a short curly haired blonde with blue eyes. He was holding his guitar in one of his hands and the girl stepped close to Alex wrapping her arms around his neck. “You know, listening to you sing always makes me wet,” the girl said. Alex smiled bringing his mouth to the girl’s mouth and capturing her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. I have seen enough. Isabel quickly stepped out of Alex’s dreams.

Isabel blinked never having expected Alex Whitman of all people to be making out with some blonde. “Isabel I told you to stop dream walking people,” Max growled.

Isabel sat up looking over at Max sitting in her over stuffed chair. “I was bored,” Isabel said.

Max ran his hands through his hair while trying to decide what to say to his sister. “Is. We can’t afford for you to make Alex suspicious,” Max said.

“He didn’t even know I was there,” Isabel said.

“Liz and Maria already are avoiding telling him the truth,” Max said.

“Maria is weak,” Isabel said.

“Isabel did you dream walk her and do something to her in her dream?” Max asked.

Isabel rolled her eyes at Max and said, “No I didn’t do anything to her. The girl’s afraid of her own shadow,” Isabel said.

Max stared at Isabel for a moment trying to figure out if she was lying to him. “Liz said if we give Maria some time,” Max said.

“To do what, turn us in?” Isabel asked.

“Come on Is. She helped us get the sheriff off our backs,” Max said.

“Max go lecture Michael,” Isabel growled.

“For once Michael isn’t doing anything where I have to clean up his mess,” Max said.

“Get out of my room. I want to sleep,” Isabel said.

Max stood up walking over to her bed and reaching down, he picked up her yearbook and said, “So you can’t dream walk.” He turned around walking toward her door missing the smile on her face. I don’t need the book to dream walk Maria. I have a picture of her underneath my pillow. “Night,” Max said.

“Night,” Isabel said.

Isabel got up off her bed and pulled back her covers. Waving her hands over her clothes she manipulated them into a pair of silk pajamas. Climbing into bed she pulled the sheets and blankets up over her body. Turning on her side, she placed her hand underneath the pillows so her fingers were resting on Maria’s picture. I don’t care what Max says, I saw the truth in your dream – the second you get a chance you will turn us into the sheriff. I am going to make sure that you are too afraid to even look at him let alone talk to him. She closed her brown eyes and concentrated on Maria’s dream plane. Maria must be awake. I will just sleep for a while and try again later.

Max stripped down to his boxers and climbed into his bed. Opening the drawer on his end stand he placed Isabel’s yearbook inside and waved his hand over the drawer using his powers to seal the drawer so only he could open it. There was a noise at his window and he looked over. Michael stepped into his room through the window. “Can I crash here?” Michael asked. Max nodded his head yes and climbed out of bed picking up his sleeping bag. Michael took Max’s sleeping bag from him and opened it at the end of Max’s bed. Max climbed back into bed knowing Michael didn’t want to tell why he was crashing on his floor again. He pulled the covers up over his body turning on his side and closing his brown eyes.

Michael stared at the ceiling hating that he had to come to Max’s house again because Hank was drunk. Hank hadn’t been that bad until last week when he lost another job. He only keeps me around for his monthly check. I don’t know if I cannot loose my temper and control of my powers if Hank hits me again. If I do that I will end up exposing myself, Max and Isabel. We already have enough attention on us since Max saved Liz that day. I need to find a job so that I can have some income. I saw a sign earlier at the Crashdown looking for a chef. I could do that so I would be around Hank less and at the same time discretely keep an eye on Liz. I need sleep. He closed his brown eyes trying to clear his mind and get some sleep.

Maria looked out the window watching what little she could see since it was so dark outside. I hope we stop soon. I really need some coffee. Maybe if we stop near a gas station I might find something stronger than coffee that I could take. I have heard that Ephedra can help you stay awake. It can’t be that harmful if they sell it over the counter. If I fall asleep Isabel will be inside my head again. She suddenly felt cold, like a chill went down her spine and shivered. “We will be stopping at the next rest stop for a half an hour,” the driver said over the PA system. Maria smiled seeing the sign showing there was a Burger King at the rest stop. Good, coffee and some food, I am starved. The driver pulled onto the ramp about fifteen minutes later following the ramp to where buses and trucks parked.

The bus came to a stop and the driver said, “Everyone has a half an hour. This will be the last stop until we reach New York City.” The passengers stood and slowly exited the bus. Maria stood up and picked up her bag following the other passengers off the bus. She walked down the sidewalk to the building opening the door and going inside. Walking over to the line for Burger King, she read the menu sign trying to decide what she wanted to eat.

“Welcome to Burger King, what can I get for you tonight?” Vanessa asked.

“I would like a BK fish sandwich with only tarter sauce, a Hershey’s Sundae pie, and two large coffees,” Maria said.

“That will be seven fifty,” Vanessa said. Maria reached into her bag taking out her purse, unzipping her money part and handing Vanessa a ten. Vanessa ran in the ten and placed the money in the register taking out her change and handing it to her with the receipt. “Your order number is one hundred and ten,” Vanessa said.

Maria nodded her head yes, taking her change and the receipt. Moving down a little she put her change in her purse, zipping it back up and putting her purse back in the bag. Another server handed her a bag and a carrier holding the two coffees. “Would you like cream or sugar?” Pam asked.

“No thanks,” Maria answered. She picked up the bag and carrier turning around and walking out of the building heading back to the bus. Reaching the bus she found that some of the other passengers had come back early. Must be they are afraid they might miss the bus like me. Maria walked back onto the bus going back to her seat. Sitting down she placed her bag between her feet and took one of the coffees out of the carrier. Opening the top she sat sipping the coffee. I will eat after drinking this one, then drink the other. That should be enough till I reach New York. I hope.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Runaway Rath/Ria Zan/Liz Ava/Lonnie Alex/Tess Uc Adult Pt 4

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Krystle

FaithfulAngel24

Darknhauntinglove

Pt 4

Zan walked into the living room wearing a pair of skin tight black leather pants, a black mesh muscle shirt and black steeled toed work boots. Walking over to the big picture window, he looked out at the streets below. He was known as the King of New York. No one dreamed to mess with him or his crew which consisted of his sister, Lonnie, Ava, a love from his past life but now a friend close enough to consider her his sister, Tess, who had come to them through their protector Kal after killing Nasedo, her own protector, and Rath, his best friend close enough to consider him a brother.

His turf consisted of a dance club named ‘Heat,’ a piercing and tattoo shop called ‘Z&R,’ a small diner, ‘Sweet n’ Spicy,’ an apartment complex, and a shelter of sorts that was run by Ava and Tess and called ‘Twin Peaks,’ which was a place they had started for runaways. Ava and Tess even walked the streets handing out business cards which had the name and address of the shelter on the front and on the back no questions asked A&T. Kal had given Zan some money which they had used to purchase the club and piercing and tattoo shop. Little by little they had bought out the people around them and cleaned up the streets.

Rath walked into the living room wearing a pair of skin tight black leather pants with a studded leather belt, a black mesh tank top, and a pair of black steeled toed work boots. Zan sensed Rath walk into the living room and said, “Did Ava and Tess let Lonnie go with them?” He didn’t like when Ava and Tess went out by themselves since they never used their powers where people could see.

“Only ‘cause I threatened to go wit them,” Rath said.

“Rath, ya tends ta scare people,” Zan said.

Rath smirked, knowing he could be intimidating. “Ava is my sis and Tess is her dupe so she could be too,” Rath said.

“Lonnie’s my sis,” Zan said.

“Yeah, but she has more street smarts than Ava and Tess,” Rath said.

“True. Iz surprised ya didn’t follow them from a distance,” Zan said.

Rath snickered before saying, “Ya follows them from a distance and see what they do ta ya.”

Zan shook his head no and turned around walking over to the leather sofa and sat down. “They were only going over ta da bus station to leave a flyer or something,” Rath said. He sat down in the rocker recliner.

“That’s only cause Lonnie’s workin’ tomorrow,” Zan said.

“Iz got three tats to do tomorrow, and I’m bartending tomorrow night,” Rath said.

“I got some repairs to do for one of our tenants,” Zan said.

“Iz really needs ta finds me a b’tch,” Rath said.

“Me too. Maybe a nice brunette with brown eyes and olive skin,” Zan said.

“Ya just described dat Roswell chic dat ya dupe saved,” Rath said.

“She is tight,” Zan said.

“Iz liked her friend da blonde,” Rath said.

“Oh da one named Maria,” Zan said with a smirk.

“Lonnie’s dupe has more Vilandra in her,” Rath said. His memories made him remember how Vilandra had betrayed them in their past lives.

“Iz noticed dat too. We don’t have ta deal wit them unless they come here,” Zan said.

Rath nodded his head in agreement. He glanced at the pewter castle clock wanting to know what time it was. “They should be back soon,” Rath said.

“Iz gonna calls it a night,” Zan said.

“Ya just don’t want them thinkin’ ya waited up for them ta gets back,” Rath said. Zan shrugged his shoulders and got up from the couch. Walking out of the living room and upstairs he opened the first door on the right. He closed his bedroom door walking across his room to an oak end stand on the right side of his bed turning on a blue skull with flames around the base of the skull. Reaching down he pulled back a white down comforter and royal blue sheets on his king-sized bed. He kicked off his steeled toed work boots before walking across the room to the wall across from his bed, to a gas fireplace encased in a gold frame with round stones around the fireplace. He squatted down turning on the gas making the logs inside appear like they were burning. Standing back up he brought his hand to an incense holder, which was a stack of skulls, and lit some incense that smelled like cinnamon, which was sitting on a dark mahogany mantel. On each end of the mantel were matching Pewter Gargoyles.

Zan looked down at the flames for a moment watching the flame flicker. I have to find someone to share this with. It’s great hanging with my family but at the end of the day Iz would just like to wrap my arms around my b’tch holding her tight while enjoying the quiet and tranquility. Liz is a hottie. My dupe doesn’t deserve her but she is in Roshell and Iz in da city. He groaned, feeling his body respond to thinking about the brown-eyed girl from Roswell. Now how’s I gonna get her from Roshell ta da city. There has to be a way. Turning around he walked over to his bathroom door opening it and stepping into the bathroom. Closing the door, he turned on the light and walked over to the tub reaching inside and turning on the hot and cold water faucets adjusting the water to just the right temperature, then pulling up the shower level and closing the black shower curtain. Moving his hands to the mesh muscle shirt he pulled it over his head and dropped it to the floor. Unbuttoning and unzipping his leather pants he pushed them down his legs. Pulling back the shower curtain slightly he stepped into the tub and closed the shower curtain.

Rath glanced at the clock again half tempted to go back out and look for Ava, Tess, and Lonnie. If Iz go look for them, I will hear Ava and Tess tellin’ me that Iz being an overprotective bro. Lonnie will threaten to mess with my head while Iz sleepin’. He shivered at the thought but smirked, knowing Lonnie would be breaking a house rule if she did. No dream walking anyone living in da crib. Iz means it Lonnie. It’s an invasion of privacy. He frowned, thinking about the one time Lonnie had broken the rule after Tess had come to live with them.

They had all been sitting in the living room when Lonnie came out saying, “Zan ya gotta let me help her wit whatever iz botherin’ her.”

“She will ask us for help if she wants,” Zan said.

“No, she won’t, she is more stubborn than Rath,” Lonnie said.

Zan looked over at Ava and asked, “Did she tell ya anything?”

Ava looked at the wooden floor refusing to look up into Zan’s brown eyes and whispered, “Iz promised ta let her deal wit it.”

A bone shilling scream tore through the house seconds after Zan had said, “Tess wants to deal wit it on her own. My hands are tied.”

Rath was drawn out of his thoughts when he heard, “See I told you Rath would be waiting for us to get back.”

“Tess, Iz wasn’t waiting,” Rath said. Tess walked over to stand in front of him placing her hands on her hips. Rath looked up noticing that Tess was now wearing a very short black leather skirt and a tight black tank top with a short leather fringe jacket instead of the jeans and T-shirt she had been wearing. He growled looking over at Ava seeing she had also changed her clothes and was wearing a short black leather skirt and a white mesh top over a black leather bra. “Dat aint what ya was wearin’ when I agreed ta come back here,” Rath growled.

“Chill,” Ava said. Rath growled feeling fire in his veins. Anything could have happened. Some guy could have attacked them. “Ya knows that a runaway will talk to us if we look like a runaway,” Ava said. She knew it was useless to try to reason with him.

“I was with them,” Lonnie said.

Rath looked Lonnie over seeing she was still wearing the low-cut black jeans and black T-shirt with the flaming heart. “Ya can talk ta them just fine in jeans and a T-shirt,” Rath growled.

“Fine we promise next time we won’t change,” Tess said.

Rath raised his right eyebrow while thinking, That only means ya will wave ya hand making the old clothes appear before ya come into da living room. “Ya keeps it up n Iz will be forced ta put ya both over my knee and spank ya,” Rath said. Ava glared at Rath knowing perfectly well his threat wasn’t an ideal one.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Tess growled. She gulped seeing his brown eyes were almost black with anger.

“If dat’s what it takes ta get ya ta listen,” Rath growled. He stood up walking out of the living room and upstairs.

“He’s just trying to scare us,” Tess said.

“No. He was being dead serious. Zan put me over his knee once and believe me I never put myself in danger after that,” Lonnie said.

Rath closed his bedroom door, breathing in and out trying to calm his nerves. He walked across the room to a fireplace encased in grey bricks and squatted down turning on the gas making the logs appear like they were on fire. Standing back up he placed his hand on the mahogany mantel watching the flames flicker. Why do they have to put themselves in danger? He moved his hand to a skeleton sand timer with red sand and flipped it over making the sand go from one end to the other. He picked up some red-hot cinnamon incense and placed it in a laying down skeleton incense holder on the end of the mantle. Lighting the incense he walked across the room to his king sized bed, pulling back the sand colored down comforter and black sheets. Reaching over to the oak end stand on his right, he turned on a red lava lamp. Concentrating he used his powers to turn on the black lights on his walls on each side of the bed.

Rath smirked, looking at the poster which said ‘Just bone me’ and had skeletons in different sexual positions that underneath the one on the left side of his bed. I needs ta get me a little somethin’ somethin’. Rath sighed, moving his hands to his mesh muscle shirt pulling it over his head and dropping it to the floor. Kicking off his steeled toed work boots, he moved his hand to the waistband of his leather pants unbuttoning and unzipping them, then sliding them down his legs. Sitting down on the edge of his mattress he slipped off his socks putting them inside his boots. Standing back up he walked across his room in all his naked glory looking at the panther on his bathroom door as he turned the handle walking inside of his bathroom.

“I’m going to call it a night,” Tess said.

“Me too,” Ava said.

“Night,” Lonnie said.

Tess and Ava walked out of the living room and upstairs. Tess paused at Rath’s bedroom door knowing he was concerned for her because of what Nasedo had done to her. “Rath’s in overprotective bro mode the second he saw we change,” Ava said. Tess nodded her head yes walking into the room next to his room. Ava walked into the room across the hall from Tess’s room. Tess closed her door, walking across the room and turning on a silver glitter lava lamp on the oak end stand to the right of her king-sized bed covered in a light-blue down comforter with yellow roses and baby blue sheets. Feeling chilly, she concentrated turning on the gas flames in her fireplace. She slipped the leather over her shoulders and moved her hands to the hem of her tank top pulling it over her head. Dropping the top onto the floor, she moved her hand to the skirt pulling it down her legs and stepping out of it. She climbed into bed wearing only a red thong and pulled the covers up over her body. I’ve come a long way since Ava found me.

Lonnie opened the door that connected her room to Ava’s room and stepped into the room. Closing the door she concentrated turning on the blue lava lamp. Ava walked over to her king-sized bed pulling back the royal blue comforter and sheets. She looked up at Lonnie as she slipped the black robe off her shoulders and stood before her completely naked. “Iz told ya earlier if ya changed Iz was gonna punish ya,” Lonnie said. She concentrated making Ava’s clothes melt away from her body and chains appear running from Ava’s hardened nipples down to her clit.

Ava couldn’t stop the moan of pleasure from escaping her mouth. “Iz knows. Tess heard ya too,” Ava said.

“We have to tells sooner or later. Iz thinks Zan and Rath already know,” Lonnie said. She climbed onto the bed motioning for Ava to come to her with one hand while holding something behind her that Ava couldn’t see.

Ava climbed onto the bed lying on her side next to her. Lonnie moved her hand to Ava’s right hardened nipple taking the hardened peak between her thumb and forefinger, gently rolling the hardened peak. Ava rolled onto her back spreading her legs silently begging Lonnie to touch her wet pussy. She whimpered feeling the chains tighten around her hardened nipples and clit. Lonnie moved to kneel between Ava’s legs and licked her lips seeing how wet she already was for her. “Ya ready for me?” Lonnie asked. She moved the object from behind her back at the same moment. Ava’s blue eyes doubled in size when she saw Lonnie was holding a toy that they had picked out together which was a double strap on dildo. Lonnie slipped the smaller piece inside of her pussy and secured the strap around her waist.

“Lonnie . . . ” Ava whimpered.

Lonnie moved her hand to Ava’s outer lips running her fingers back and forth. “Ya don’t wanna?” Lonnie asked.

“I want . . . but I . . . have never . . . ” Ava moaned in response.

“Iz could break ya cherry wit my powers,” Lonnie said. She slipped three of her fingers inside of Ava’s wet heat thrusting them in and out.

Ava shook her head no, and said, “I want it to be ya.” Lonnie smiled, thrusting her fingers in and out a couple more times before slipping them out of her pussy and bringing her fingers to her mouth. Slipping her fingers into her mouth, Lonnie sucked off Ava’s juices. Positioning the dildo at Ava’s wet opening she slowly thrust forward making the dildo slip into her pussy. Ava whimpered feeling the dildo stretching her. Lonnie brought her mouth to Ava’s mouth capturing her mouth as she thrust forward breaking through Ava’s barrier of her innocence.

Lonnie moved her hands down Ava’s side picking up her legs and encouraging Ava to wrap them around her waist. Ava wrapped her legs around Lonnie’s waist and broke the kiss for much needed air. Lonnie slowly pulled back, then thrust forward making the dildo slide in and out of Ava’s wet heat. Ava moaned in pleasure moving her hands to Lonnie’s fine ass gripping her ass cheeks making her nails dig into the round globes. “Yes . . . ” Lonnie moaned in pleasure. Ava rocked her hips meeting Lonnie’s thrusts making the dildo inside of Lonnie’s pussy brush against her g-spot. “Good thing . . . we . . . sound proofed . . . ya . . . room,” Lonnie moaned in between her thrusts.

Ava nodded her head yes and moaned, “So . . . good . . . ” Her hips moved uncontrollably as the dildo brushed against her g-spot causing her walls to clamp down on the dildo. “Lonnie . . . ” Ava screamed.

“Ava . . . ” Lonnie screamed. Ava’s climax triggered Lonnie’s as her walls milked the dildo inside of her pussy.

Lonnie slowly slipped the dildo out of Ava’s fluttering heat and removed the strap from around her waist. She slipped the dildo out of her own fluttering heat and placed the strap on underneath Ava’s bed. Rolling onto her side, she reached down bringing the covers up over their bodies. Ava moved into Lonnie’s arms snuggling into her body. Lonnie ran her hands up and down Ava’s back feeling her body tremble against her body from the gentle touches. “Rath’s right. Ya wearin’ jeans and a T-shirt even when I go wit ya cause if I couldn’t stop someone I would never forgive myself,” Lonnie said. She leaned down capturing Ava’s mouth in a passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss for air, Ava said, “Iz pity the fool who tries ta mess wit me.” Lonnie smiled, thinking, They wouldn’t live long. Ava slowly closed her blue eyes falling asleep in Lonnie’s arms. Lonnie watched Ava sleep for a few minutes before closing her own eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Runaway Rath/Ria Zan/Liz Ava/Lonnie Tess/Alex Uc Adult Pt 5

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

CEVAS25

Krystle

Lisa :lol:

Darknhauntinglove

Part 5

Liz threw back her covers and climbed out of bed walking across her room and into the bathroom. Closing the door, she walked over to the tub reaching down placing her hands on the hot and cold water faucets turning on the water and adjusting the water to just the right temperature. Pulling up the shower level she stepped into the tub and closed the shower curtain. Moving under the spray of warm water, she closed her eyes letting the warm water caress her skin. Too bad all my troubles couldn’t be solved so easily. Reaching over the showerhead, she took down a pink scrubby, then reached down picking up a bottle of vanilla body wash. Opening the body wash, she squeezed some onto the scrubby. Setting the scrubby back down she brought the scrubby to her body and moved it around in circles.

Liz placed the string attached to the scrubby over the cold-water faucet and reached over picking up a bottle of coconut shampoo and conditioner. Opening the top, she squeezed some into the palm of her hand. Setting the bottle back down she brought her hands into her hair massaging her scalp. Tilting her head back she rinsed the shampoo and conditioner from her hair. Reaching down she turned off the hot and cold water before opening the shower curtain. Taking a towel from the towel rack she dried her body and wrapped the towel around her body. Stepping out of the tub she walked over to the counter and picked up her hairbrush, quickly running the brush through her hair. Setting the brush back down she turned around walking over to the door and opened it.

Liz walked back into her bedroom going over to her dresser. Opening the top drawer, she took out a pair of white socks, a white bra, and black thongs. Closing the drawer she opened the second one looking through her tops. She took out a beaded white silk blouse with ruffled bell sleeves, which looked like a peasant top. Closing the drawer she opened the next drawer down taking out a pair of low-cut baby blue denim jeans, then closing the drawer. She walked over to the bed setting her clothes down on the mattress. Unwrapping the towel from around her body she dropped the towel onto the floor. Reaching down she picked up her thongs and stepped into them pulling them up her legs, then picking up the bra, slipped her arms through the straps and pulled the straps up to rest on her shoulders. She clasped the front clasp and reached down picking up her jeans, stepping into them and pulling the denim up her legs.

Liz moved her hands to the zipper pulling it up and buttoning the button. Reaching down she picked up the blouse slipping it over her head and slipping her arms into the sleeves. Sitting down on the edge of the mattress she picked up her socks putting them on her feet. Leaning down she picked up a pair of black lace up pointy-toed oxford pumps. She slipped her feet into the shoes and tied the laces. Standing up she walked over to her desk picking her backpack and walking over to her bedroom door. Opening her bedroom door, she walked into the hallway and into the living room. Her father looked up from the couch when she walked into the living room and said, “Morning.”

“Morning,” Liz said.

“Do you know why Maria didn’t come into work last night?” Jeff asked.

Liz shook her head no having hoped to avoid her dad until later. “Maria is scheduled again today,” Jeff said. Liz nodded her head yes. “When you see her, remind her,” Jeff said.

“I will,” Liz said.

“If Maria doesn’t come into work again today I will be forced to fire her like I would any other employee,” Jeff said.

“Okay,” Liz said with a roll of her eyes. She quickly walked out of the living room opening the door and walking downstairs into the break room. Opening the door, she walked out into the alley walking down the alley and heading to school. Maria is going to talk to me today. She avoided me all day yesterday but not today. I will be waiting for her at her locker she can’t avoid me if I’m there.

Alex threw back his covers glancing at his alarm clock. “Damn it,” Alex growled. That’s what I get for hitting snooze over and over. Now I’m going to be late. He walked over to his dresser opening the third drawer down and taking out a pair of baggy jeans. Stepping into his jeans, he moved his hand to the waistband buttoning and zipping his jeans. Closing the drawer he opened the next drawer taking out a black T-shirt with an anarchy symbol on the front. Pulling the T-shirt over his head he slipped his arms into the sleeves and closed the drawer. Walking over to his bed, he sat down slipping his feet into a pair of socks and pulling on a pair of black converse sneakers. Standing up he picked his keys up off the end stand and turned around walking to his bedroom door.

Opening the door, Alex walked out into the hall and through the house to the front door. Turning the handle, he opened the door walking outside and over to his car. Opening the door he climbed into the car and closed the door. Putting the ignition key in the ignition he turned the key bringing the engine to life. Shifting the gears into reverse, he backed out of the driveway, then shifting the car into drive, he drove down the street heading to school. He noticed the Jetta was still parked in Maria’s driveway when he drove by her house. The car hasn’t been running right. Maria must have walked to school this morning. He pressed down on the gas making the car go faster wanting to get to school before the late bell for first period.

Max pulled the Jeep into the school parking lot and into the first parking spot he found. Shutting off the engine he took the keys out and shut off the engine. Isabel climbed out of the Jeep and walked over to her friends walking with them into the school. Max climbed out of the Jeep shaking his head in annoyance. Michael jumped out of the Jeep walking with Max into school. Max walked over to his locker noticing Liz was waiting for Maria at her locker. He put the combination into his locker lifting the handle and opening his locker. Michael noticed Liz watching the door. He saw Alex walk into the school and head right for Maria’s locker.

“Maria’s not here?” Alex asked. Liz shook her head no. “The Jetta was in her driveway but I figured she would already be here,” Alex said. Liz turned her head looking over at Max for a second. Is this alien related? She turned her attention back to Alex. “Why did you look over at Max and Michael?” Alex asked.

“I didn’t,” Liz said.

“I saw you,” Alex said.

“I was just looking down the hall,” Liz said.

I know what I saw. “Maybe Maria is already in class,” Alex said.

“Yeah. Maybe she is trying to avoid me again,” Liz said

“I have second period with her. If she’s not there, I have my car,” Alex said.

“I have lab second period. I’ll walk with you to class,” Liz said.

“Okay,” Alex said. Liz and Alex started to walk down the hall for first period when the bell started to ring.

Max and Michael followed Liz and Alex down the hall. Michael walked into his first class going over to his seat and sitting down. He looked over at Maria’s seat seeing she wasn’t in class. Maybe she’s sick. She is human and can get sick.

“We have a quiz today,” Ms. Stevenson said. She handed a stack of papers to Kyle and said, “Pass them on.”

Michael groaned, thinking, Why did I come to school? I was with Max so I couldn’t skip. Taking one of the quizzes, he passed the papers to the girl sitting next to him. Picking up his pencil, he stared at the piece of paper seeing ten questions. Why do I need to know history? He wrote down the answers for the questions and flipped his paper over. “Hand the papers forward,” Ms. Stevenson said. Michael handed his paper forward and glanced at the clock hoping class would be over soon.

The bell rang signaling the end of first period. Finally. Michael quickly got out of his seat walking out of the classroom. He saw Liz walking with Alex to his next class and decided to discretely follow them. Alex walked into his class walking back out a moment later. “Maria’s not in class,” Alex said.

“Let’s go,” Liz said. Alex walked down the hall with Liz heading to his car. Alex opened his door climbing behind the wheel. Closing the door, he took his keys out of his pocket and put them in the ignition. Opening the passenger’s side door Liz climbed into the car and closed the door. Alex turned the key bringing the engine to life and shifted the car into drive. He drove out of the school parking lot onto the road heading to Maria’s house. Liz looked out the window unable to shake the bad feeling building in her stomach.

Max sat in lab wondering why Liz wasn’t in class – the late bell was going to ring at any moment. Michael walked down the hall heading to the lab. Reaching the lab, he motioned for Max to come out. “Can I get a bathroom pass?” Max asked.

“High maintenance today,” Ms. Hammond said. She handed Max the bathroom pass.

Max got up from his seat taking the bathroom pass. Turning around he walked over to the door stepping out into the hallway. “What?” Max asked.

“Maria wasn’t in first period. Alex and Liz just left. I am assuming they went to Maria’s house” Michael said.

“We can go to the Crash after school. If we rush right over there Alex will start asking questions” Max said. Michael nodded his head yes, knowing Alex asking questions would not be a good thing. He walked away from Max heading to his next class. Max opened the door and walked back into his class.

Alex pulled the car into Maria’s driveway and shifted the car into park. Turning the key he shut off the engine and opened his door. Liz opened her door the second the car stopped. She climbed out of the car and quickly closed the door. Alex climbed out of the car and closed the door following Liz over to Maria’s front door. Liz knocked on the door waiting for a moment before turning the handle. “Maria’s not answering and it’s locked,” Liz said.

Alex bent down lifting the flowerpot and picking up the key. “Spare key,” Alex said. He set the flowerpot back down and stood back up. Putting the key in the door, he turned the key unlocking the door. Placing his hand on the doorknob, he turned the knob opening the door.

Alex walked into the house followed by Liz. “Maria,” Liz called out. Hearing no answer, she made her way down the hall to Maria’s bedroom. Turning the handle, she pushed the door open and stepped into Maria’s bedroom. “Maria’s not here,” Liz said.

Alex stepped into the room after Liz noticing the keys to the Jetta and Maria’s cell phone were on her end stand. “Doesn’t look like she slept here and her cell’s here,” Alex said.

“Where is she?” Liz asked.

“I don’t know,” Alex said. Liz walked further into the room looking around hoping to see something that could tell her where Maria was. “Don’t touch anything. We will have to call the sheriff and report her missing,” Alex said.

Liz nodded her head yes and said, “Maybe Maria went back to school or will be at work later.”

“So we go back to school and if Maria doesn’t show up to work we call the sheriff,” Alex said.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Runaway Rath/Ria Zan/Liz Ava/Lonnie Tess/Alex Uc Adult Pt 6

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

FaithfulAngel24

Part 6

Lonnie slowly opened her brown eyes looking down at Ava snuggled into her body. She carefully laid Ava back against the mattress causing Ava to mumble in her sleep. We need to get out of bed. So I am going to wake ya up. She ran her tongue around her bottom lip before moving under the covers. Moving her hands to Ava’s thighs she slowly spread her legs exposing her wet heat to her. She brought her mouth to her pussy and ran her tongue along her outer lips. “Lonnie . . . ” Ava moaned. Lonnie slipped her tongue inside of Ava’s pussy running her tongue around her inner walls. Ava’s eyelids fluttered as she slowly woke. Lonnie thrust her tongue in and out of Ava’s pussy wanting to drink down her juices. She moved her thumb to Ava’s clit running circles around the bundle of nerves.

“Lonnie . . . ” Ava moaned. She opened her blue eyes at the same moment her walls clamped down on Lonnie’s thrusting tongue. Lonnie greedily drank down her juices making certain not to miss a single drop. She slowly slipped her tongue out of Ava’s fluttering heat and crawled up her body. Ava moaned against Lonnie’s lips when she felt Lonnie’s wet pussy touch her pussy.

“Mornin’,” Lonnie said.

“Mornin’,” Ava said.

Lonnie captured Ava’s mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, Lonnie said, “We need ta gets in da shower.”

“Yeah. I want to give ya pleasure too,” Ava said.

“I’m all yours later cause we will be late,” Lonnie said. She moved away from Ava’s body and climbed out of bed. Ava watched Lonnie walk into her bathroom and climbed out of bed.

You never make me wait. I can get ya off in the shower. Ava walked across the room and into the bathroom after Lonnie. Closing the door, she found Lonnie bent down adjusting the water. She licked her lips wanting more than anything to have Lonnie for breakfast. We don’t have time, Lonnie told Ava mentally. She pulled up the shower level and stepped into the tub. We do have time, Ava told Lonnie mentally and stepped into the tub after Lonnie. Closing the shower curtain, Ava picked up the scrubby and body wash. Squeezing some onto the scrubby, she set the bottle back down and moved under the spray of warm water. Bringing the scrubby to Lonnie’s body she slowly moved the scrubby around in circles making certain to tease Lonnie’s hardened nipples in the process of washing her body. “Rinse off,” Ava said.

Lonnie turned around letting the water rinse away the soap from her body. Turning back around she took the scrubby from Ava and slowly moved the scrubby around in circles all over her body. Ava stepped under the spray of warm water more allowing the water to rinse away the soap from her body. Turning back around she stepped closer to Lonnie moving her hand to Lonnie’s pussy. “Ava . . . ” Lonnie moaned. Ava slipped three of her fingers inside of Lonnie’s wet heat thrusting her fingers hard and fast. Lonnie moaned in pleasure thrusting her hips and grinding her pussy into Ava’s hand. Ava thrust her fingers harder and faster wanting to give Lonnie pleasure like she had given her this morning. “Ava . . . ” Lonnie moaned in pure pleasure. Her hips thrust uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on Ava’s fingers.

Ava slipped her fingers out of Lonnie’s fluttering heat. Lonnie reached down picking up the bottle of shampoo squeezing some into her hand. Ava reached over taking the bottle from Lonnie and squeezing some into her hand. Lonnie moved her hands into her hair quickly washing her hair. Ava set the bottle back down and stepped out of the way while moving her hands into her hair. Lonnie rinsed the shampoo out of her hair, and then stepped out of the way. Ava moved under the spray of warm water and tilted her head back rinsing away the shampoo. Removing her hands from her hair, she reached down and shut off the water.

Lonnie opened the shower curtain and reached over grabbing two towels. She wrapped one around Ava’s body and the other around her body. Stepping out of the tub, Lonnie said, “I had better get back to my room.” Ava stepped out of the tub after Lonnie. She nodded her head yes knowing that they needed to get ready to leave. Lonnie walked over to the bathroom door and opened the door walking back into Ava’s bedroom. Ava followed Lonnie into her bedroom and walked over to her closet as Lonnie walked back into her own room. Lonnie walked over to her dresser grabbing a pair of black jeans and a black T-shirt with ‘Sweet n’ Spicy’ embroidered in red across the front. She stepped into the jeans and pulled them up her legs. Moving her hands to the buttons she buttoned the three buttons before pulling the T-shirt over her head. Walking over to her bed, she slipped her feet into her black work boots.

Ava reached into her closet taking out a faded blue mini skirt, a white tank top with ‘Sweet and Spicy’ embroidered in red, and a black zip up hooded knit sweater with a v-neck. Turning around she walked over to her bed and set the clothes down. Unwrapping the towel from around her waist she dried off her body and dropped the towel onto the floor. Reaching down she picked up the mini skirt and stepped into it pulling the skirt up her legs to rest on her hips. Picking up the tank, she pulled it over her head, and then picked up her sweatshirt slipping her arms into the sleeves. She slipped her feet into a pair of black flats before walking over to her door and opening the door stepping out into the hallway meeting Tess.

“Mornin’,” Ava said.

“Morning,” Tess said. They walked down the hall heading to the living room.
Lonnie opened her bedroom door stepping into the hallway. Closing her bedroom door, she walked down the hall heading to the living room. Walking into the living room she discreetly admired the way the tank top hugged Ava’s body in all the right places. “Morning” Tess said.

“Mornin’,” Lonnie said.

“Mornin’. We should get goin’ so we can open,” Ava said. Lonnie nodded her head yes. They walked out of the living room and over to the front door. Opening the door, they walked outside.

“During my break I want to run over to the shelter,” Tess said.

“I think Mandy is coming in this afternoon,” Ava said.

“We need to put a sign up for another waitress,” Tess said.

Ava and Lonnie both nodded their heads yes. “We could spend more time at the shelter then,” Ava said. Lonnie shook her head laughing to herself while they walked down the street.

Zan opened his brown eyes throwing the covers off his body. He grumbled to himself while walking across his room and into his bathroom. I swear when I gets her in my bed she is gonna scream so loud from pleasure. I am sick of waking up with a hard on from dreaming about her. Closing his bathroom door, he walked over to the tub reaching inside and turning the faucets for the hot and cold water. Pulling up the shower level, he stepped into the tub and closed the shower curtain behind him. Moving under the spray of warm water, he moved his hand to his hardened cock. He closed his brown eyes imagining Liz’s mouth was his hand. His hot seed shot out a few moments later as he found release. Moving his hand away from his cock he reached over picking up a washcloth and a bar of Irish Spring soap. He rubbed the soap into the washcloth, and then set the bar of soap back down. Bringing the washcloth to his body he moved it around in circles washing his body.

Zan set the washcloth back down and moved into the spray of warm water more letting the water rinse away the soap from his body. I have a plugged drain in Roxie’s place and room two-ten I have to see what repairs need to be done so I’ll wash my hair later cause I’m sure I will get dirty. He reached down turning off the hot and cold-water faucets. Opening the shower curtain he reached over and grabbed a towel. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he stepped out of the tub and walked over to the bathroom door. Opening the door, he walked back into his bedroom and over to his dresser. He opened the third drawer down taking out a pair of old black jeans. Unwrapping the towel from around his waist he stepped into the jeans and pulled them up his legs. Moving his hands to the waistband he buttoned and zipped the jeans with one hand and closed the drawer with his other hand. He opened the second drawer taking out a black T-shirt and pulled it over his head.

Zan walked over to his fireplace and squatted down turning off the gas. Standing back up he walked over to his bed and waved his hand over his king-sized bed using his powers to make the bed. He sat down on the side of the bed and picked up his work boots. Slipping his feet into his boots, he stood back up and walked across the room. Opening the bedroom door, he stepped out into the hallway heading down the hall to the living room. Tess, Ava, and Lonnie must have left for the diner already. I’ll wait for Rath. I’m sure he will wanna get some food before heading over to the shop and I wanna eat too. He walked over to the couch and sat down to wait for Rath.

Rath opened his brown eyes and threw the covers back from his body. He concentrated using his powers to turn off the gas in his fireplace. Walking over to his dresser he opened the third drawer down taking out a pair of black jeans and a black T-shirt. Closing the drawer he walked over to his bed and set his clothes down. I’ll take a shower later. He reached down picking up his jeans. Stepping into the jeans he pulled them up his legs and buttoned the buttons. Picking up his T-shirt, he slipped it over his head and sat down slipping his feet into his steeled toed work boots. Standing back up he walked over to his bedroom door and opened it walking out into the hall.

Rath walked into the living room a moment later. “Mornin’,” Rath said.

“Mornin’,” Zan said. Rath walked over to the hall closet opening the door and taking out his leather jacket. “Ya gonna gets some grub before ya heads over ta da shop?” Zan asked.

“Yep,” Rath answered while slipping his arms into his leather jacket. Zan got up from the couch and walked over to Rath reaching inside and taking out his leather jacket. He slipped his arms into the sleeves putting his leather jacket on. “Iz gonna walk since da shop’s like almost right next ta da shop,” Rath said. Zan nodded his head yes and walked to the front door. Opening the door, Zan walked outside followed by Rath. Stepping onto the street, they walked down the street heading toward the diner.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Runaway Rath/Ria Zan/Liz Ava/Lonnie Tess/Alex Uc Adult Pt 7

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

believer_evans

CharmedDestiny

FaithfulAngel24

Part 7

Alex drove his car back into the school parking lot. He pulled back into the parking space he had parked in before and shifted the car into park. Moving his hand to the key he turned the key shutting off the engine. Taking the key out of the ignition, he placed his keys in the pocket of his jacket. Opening the door, he climbed out of the car and shut the door. Liz opened her door and climbed out of the car. She closed the door and walked over to Alex. “I don’t have any classes with Maria this morning,” Liz said.

“I don’t either,” Alex said. He walked over to the entrance to the school and said, “So if we don’t find her at lunch we call the sheriff.”

Liz bit her bottom lip, thankful Alex wasn’t looking at her. God I hope he doesn’t take this the wrong way. “We will have to wait till after school,” Liz said. Alex stopped walking and turned around looking directly into Liz’s brown eyes. Liz wanted to scream when she saw the sparks of anger in his brown eyes. “Alex, when you report someone missing they have to be missing for twenty-four hours,” Liz quickly explained.

Alex sighed knowing Liz was right. He ran his hands through his brown hair and said, “At three I am either calling the sheriff or going to the station to report Maria missing. With or without you.” Liz blinked in surprise at Alex’s bluntness.

Alex turned around walking over to the door, opening the door and walking inside without a backwards glance toward Liz. Max. I need to talk to Max now. Liz quickly walked over to the door pulling the door open and walking back into the school. She walked down the halls planning on talking to Max when he walked out of bio. The bell rang just as she reached the lab. Max picked up his books and got up from his stool. He followed the other students out of the classroom. “Max,” Liz said.

Max smiled, hearing Liz’s voice. He turned toward her and said, “What’s up?”

Liz walked with Max down the hall and said, “I need to talk to you.” Max nodded his head yes. “Maria’s missing,” Liz said.

“Michael said she wasn’t in first period,” Max said.

“Alex and I went over to her house and she’s not there either,” Liz said.

Max was silent for a moment wondering if Liz thought Maria disappearing was because of them. “Michael and I saw her yesterday afternoon,” Max said.

Michael walked up to them and said, “Are you trying to imply that Maria is missing because of us?” Liz jumped at Michael’s bluntness.

“Michael, now isn’t the time for this,” Max said.

“I was just asking if Max had seen Maria. Cause Alex and I are going to the sheriff to report her missing,” Liz babbled nervously.

“That’s what you should do,” Michael said.

Liz noticed Alex standing near the door to his classroom and said, “So I can borrow your notes from class when you come into the diner later.”

Max saw Alex and said, “Yeah.”

Michael and Max walked down another hall and Liz walked toward her next class. Alex walked into his classroom when Liz walked by to go to her class. I hope Alex believed me. I can’t tell him about Max, Michael, and Isabel. Liz walked into her classroom and sat down at her desk. She glanced to her right and saw Isabel sitting in her seat. I don’t know who scares me more, Michael or Isabel. Isabel glared at Liz for a moment before turning her attention to Ms. Spencer. The bell rang signaling that anyone not inside of their classroom was late. “Good morning,” Ms. Spencer said. She walked over to the chalkboard and pulled down the screen for the projector. “Pam, can you get the lights please?” Ms. Spencer asked. Pam got up from her seat and turned off the lights.

Ms. Spencer placed a sheet on top of the projector and said, “This is the outline I would like all of you to use for your creative writing assignment. I have picked the subject for you. I thought that since we live in Roswell that all of you could imagine what it might have been like to be an alien from the 1947 crash.” Isabel looked up at Ms. Spencer like she had lost her mind. She can’t be serious. She glanced over at Liz wanting to see her reaction. Liz opened her notebook writing down the outline and assignment. She was trying desperately not to laugh out loud at how ironic the assignment was. Figures Liz is being the goodie two shoes that she is and writing everything down.

Max sat across from Michael in study hall. He sighed seeing Michael glaring at him. “What do you expect me to do, ignore her?” Max asked. Michael nodded his head yes thinking, That would be best.

Kyle walked over to their table standing in front of Max trying to look all big and bad. “Max what is up with you watching my girlfriend?” Kyle asked.

“Kyle I have no idea what you are talking about,” Max said.

“Maybe you should talk to Liz because Max has no interest in Liz,” Michael said.

“Keep it that way,” Kyle said. He turned around walking away from their table and over to his jock buddies. More attention we don’t need. Michael shook his head in annoyance. Max opened his book trying to focus on anything other than Michael being paranoid.

Zan and Rath walked into the diner seeing that the morning rush hadn’t started yet. Ava looked up from behind the counter and smirked having expected them to come in for breakfast. Zan walked toward the back of the diner sliding into their usual booth. Rath slid into the other side waiting for Ava or Tess to come over with their coffees. Ava walked over to the booth with two coffee mugs and set them down on the table. “Ya guys just come in here so we can wait on ya,” Ava said.

“Iz da king,” Zan snickered.

Ava rolled her blue eyes at Zan and said, “Ya gettin’ ya normal?” Rath raised his right eyebrow at her thinking, When don’t we?

“I’ll tell Lonnie,” Ava said. She turned around walking back over to the counter and into the kitchen.

“Ya knows Ava and Tess likes da location of da diner cause it’s so close ta da bus station,” Zan said. Rath nodded his head yes knowing that was half the reason Ava and Tess waited there hoping to scout out the few that came in using change for coffee. He had caught Tess and Ava giving free meals on more than one occasion. Ava walked over with their plates and set the plates down in front of Rath and Zan.

“Iz was thinkin’ . . . Ya needs ta put a sign up for another waitress. So that either Tess or I could be at the shelter more,” Ava said.

Zan nodded his head yes, and said, “Ya can put da sign in da window ‘n’ ya can hire the person.” Ava smiled walking across the diner and behind the counter. Reaching under the counter she took out the help wanted sign and walked over to the window putting the sign in the window.

Maria looked out the window in awe at how big the city was compared to Roswell while the bus drove down the street to the bus station. The bus pulled into the bus station a few minutes later. “Welcome to New York City,” the bus driver said. Maria smiled waiting patiently for the bus to come to a complete stop. Reaching down she picked up her bag. Moving the strap over her shoulders she stood up and stepped into the aisle. She walked down the aisle following the other passengers off the bus. Stepping off the bus, she walked into the bus station. I need to get something to eat and coffee. Walking through the bus station she opened the door stepping back onto the street. She walked down the sidewalk and crossed the street when she saw a sign light up in the window unknowingly walking toward the diner.

“Iz needs ta get ta da shop,” Rath said.

“Iz better gets ta work on da apartments,” Zan said. Rath slid out of the booth. Zan slid out of the booth and walked over to the counter to talk to Tess. “Iz gonna have a room for rent if ya knows of anyone that’s interested. I’ll have my cell with me so ya could send someone over,” Zan said. Tess nodded her head yes. “See ya later,” Rath and Zan said.

“Later,” Tess said. Rath and Zan walked over to the door. Zan opened the door walking outside and Rath followed him. Rath and Zan walked down the street just missing Maria. She noticed the sign in the window when she pulled the door open. Walking over to the counter, she sat down wondering what they had good to eat.

Tess walked over to Maria and said, “Hi welcome to Sweet n’ Spicy. My name is Tess.” She handed Maria a menu.

Maria smiled and said, “Can I get a cup of coffee?”

“Sure,” Tess answered. Maria looked through the menu finding the breakfast section. Tess reached under the counter getting a cup and saucer and set them down on the counter. Turning around she picked up the coffee pot and poured coffee into the mug. Turning back around she set the coffee pot back down. “Do you need a few more minutes?” Tess asked.

Maria shook her head no and said, “I would like a bagel and cream cheese.”

Tess wrote down a bagel and cream cheese. “I’ll have that for you in a minute,” Tess said.

“Thanks,” Maria said.

Tess walked into the kitchen saying, “I need one bagel and cream cheese.”

“Comin’ right up,” Lonnie said. Tess nodded her head yes and walked back into the diner leaving Lonnie to make the bagel and cream cheese and Ava to finish her breakfast.

“I saw the sign in the window. Are you looking for a waitress?” Maria asked.

“Yeah. My sister, Ava’s in charge of the hiring,” Tess answered.

“Can I get an application?” Maria asked.

“I can get you one,” Tess answered. She turned around walking back into the kitchen and picked up the plate with the bagel and cream cheese. “Ava there is a girl out there that wants an application,” Tess said.

“They are by the register,” Ava said.

“’Kay,” Tess said. She turned around walking back out into the diner.

Tess set the plate down in front of Maria and asked, “Would you like more coffee?”

“Please,” Maria answered. Tess turned around and picked up the coffee pot. Turning back around she poured coffee into Maria’s cup. After filling Maria’s cup she turned around placing the pot back on the warming plate. “You wouldn’t happen to know of any place that has an apartment for rent at a reasonable price, but not a dump either?” Maria asked.

Tess turned back around and said, “Actually, Zan has one for rent. He’s going to be over there all day working on an apartment.”

“Could you give me directions?” Maria asked.

“I could take you over there. I’m going on my break soon,” Tess said.

“Oh I don’t want to be a bother,” Maria said.

Tess smiled and said, “No prob. I have to go by there to get to a shelter my sister and I run.” She reached into her back pocket taking out one of her cards and handing it to her.

Maria smiled looking at the card and thought, How ironic. “If you ever need anything you can reach me or Ava at that number,” Tess said. Maria nodded her head yes while finishing her bagel. She picked up her coffee and took the last sip. “Let me tell Ava and I’ll take you over so Zan can show you the apartment,” Tess said.

“Okay,” Maria said.

Tess walked into the back and said, “It’s still slow. That girl that came in is looking for an apartment. I was going to take her over to talk to Zan and stop at the shelter,” Tess said.

“Okay I’ll be right out,” Ava said.

Tess walked back into the diner and found Maria waiting at the register. “How much do I owe you?” Maria asked. “Four dollars,” Tess answered. Maria handed her a ten and said, “Just keep the change for being so nice to me.” Tess raised her right eyebrow wondering what her deal was.

Maria noticed the raised eyebrow. Where have I seen that before? Micheal does that. There are no aliens in New York. Tess placed the money in the register and reached under the counter handing Maria the application. Closing the register, she walked over to the door with Maria. “So where are you from?” Tess asked.

“Oh. I’m sorry. You are being so nice and I never introduced myself. I’m Ria from Roswell,” Maria babbled.

“Roswell, home of the aliens,” Tess said while opened the door. She walked outside, missing the fear in Maria’s green eyes at the mention of aliens. You don’t know how true that is. Maria followed Tess out of the diner just as Ava walked out into the diner.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

FaithfulAngel24

CharmedDestiny

Part 8

Liz walked through the cafeteria to the doors for the picnic area outside. Placing her hand on the door she pulled the door open and stepped outside. She looked around hoping to see that Maria had miraculously appeared. Her heart pounded in her chest when she saw only Alex was sitting at the picnic table where they usually ate lunch together. Walking over to Alex, she sat down across from him when she reached the table. Alex looked directly into Liz’s brown eyes, almost like he was trying to decide if she hiding something from him. Liz opened her lunch bag feeling suddenly nervous. Alex ran his hands through his brown hair and breathed in deep.

“Maria is nowhere to be found. I can’t help but feel you might know why she suddenly disappeared,” Alex said.

Liz stopped unwrapping her sandwich and looked up at Alex, the hurt clearly written in her brown eyes. “Why would I know Alex? Maria is my friend too, my best friend,” Liz said.

“I know that but ever since that day at the Crash, Maria has insisted something happened to you,” Alex explained.

I can’t tell you, Liz thought “Maria was just making more out of what happened that day. It was a bottle of ketchup that broke and got all over my uniform,” Liz babbled.

Alex stared at Liz for a moment before saying, “I’ve heard all about that day so many times that I could tell you in my sleep.”

Liz was silent trying to decide what she should say in response. Alex shook his head in annoyance when he spotted Max, Michael and Isabel watching them. “You have become awful friendly with Max since that day,” Alex said.

Liz wanted to scream in frustration when she saw Kyle was walking over to their picnic table. “Max is my lab partner in Bio,” Liz said. Kyle sat down next to Liz wrapping his arm around her waist. Liz moved her hand to Kyle’s arm and unwrapped it from around her waist. She turned her head and looked into his blue eyes. Kyle moved his mouth planning on giving her a kiss. Liz moved her head and said, “Kyle we need to talk later. Alex and I were talking.”

“Nah. Kyle can stay; I have said everything that I have to say. I’m going there at three,” Alex said.

Alex stood up from the table and looked down at Liz. “If you can’t be honest with me Liz, I don’t think we can still be friends,” Alex said.

Liz blinked back the tears that suddenly filled her brown eyes. “Alex we have been friends since Kindergarten. Are you going to come to school every day and ignore me?” Liz asked.

Alex shook his head no and said, “I have been sitting on a letter I received from a music school in New York.”

“What about Maria?” Liz asked.

“I’ll keep in touch with my parents and have them tell me if Maria has come back,” Alex said. He turned around walking away from the table. Liz watched Alex walk away until he reached the doors to the cafeteria.

“Did I miss something?” Kyle asked.

Liz nodded her head yes and said, “Maria is missing.”

“Did you report her missing?” Kyle asked.

“No. Maria hasn’t been missing for twenty-four hours,” Liz whispered.

“Liz. My dad can’t place the report for twenty-four hours but I am sure he would start looking into it now,” Kyle said.

Liz smiled, quickly getting up from the table and picking up her lunch. “Thanks. I’m going to go tell Alex that too. Maybe that will help,” Liz said.

Kyle nodded his head yes and said, “I’m sure Alex didn’t mean what he said.” I wish I could believe that but he knows everything that Maria did and wants answers I can’t give him. Liz walked away from the table toward the cafeteria doors intending to tell Alex what Kyle had said.

Max had been sitting watching Liz and Alex. He knew that Liz was keeping their secret from the way Alex was acting. “You can’t let her tell him,” Michael suddenly said. Max looked over at Michael hating how Michael could so easily read him.

Isabel nodded her head agreeing with Michael while glaring at Max for considering letting someone else know their secret. “Liz and Maria knowing is all your fault,” Isabel snarled. She looked at Michael and said, “You are just as much to blame for not stopping Max.”

“Now is not the time,” Max said in a low voice, afraid of drawing attention to them.

“I agree with Max,” Michael said. Isabel got up from the table and grabbed her lunch bag angrily walking away from Max and Michael.

Alex angrily slammed his locker. He almost ran right into Liz when he turned around. “Kyle suggested we go see the sheriff now,” Liz said.

“He can’t write up a report till three,” Alex said.

“I know but Kyle thinks he might look into Maria being missing and then file the report at three,” Liz explained.

Alex stood there trying to decide what he should do. He turned back around putting the combination into his locker and pulling the lever open. Opening his locker he stuffed his books inside and said, “Let’s go.” Closing his locker, he walked with Liz through the halls toward the exit they needed for the parking lot.

Isabel watched Alex and Liz walking away from his locker. I will have to just visit Maria tonight and remind her why she should keep her mouth shut. Michael walked up behind Isabel and grabbed her hand dragging her over to the eraser room. Opening the door he pulled her inside of the room and closed the door. Isabel placed her hands on her hips and said angrily, “What the hell!”

Michael stared at Isabel for a moment not liking the vibes he was getting from her. “Did you do something to that Maria girl?” Michael asked. Interesting, Isabel thought seeing Micheal's reaction.

“I just went into her dreams,” Isabel said.

“When?” Michael asked.

“Max already knows so don’t think you will get me in trouble with him,” Isabel said smugly.

Michael stared at Isabel trying to figure out why she seemed smug. “You want to know what I saw?” Isabel asked.

Michael shrugged his shoulders and said, “Why would I care what she was dreaming about?”

“She thought Max and I were monsters that would kill her the first chance we got. But for what I saw she liked you and I think only made you a monster cause I talked to her,” Isabel said.

“I thought you couldn’t do anything besides go into someone’s dreams,” Michael said.

Isabel placed her hand on the doorknob and turned the knob opening the door. “People think that I am making out with you in here,” Isabel said in disgust. She walked out of the eraser room without giving Michael a backwards glance.

Michael walked out of the room after Isabel, unable to shake the feeling that he couldn’t trust Isabel and that she had pushed Maria too far. He saw Max at his locker and walked across the hall. Max closed his locker and jumped when he saw Michael glaring again. “What now?” Max asked in annoyance. Michael raised his right eyebrow at Max. “What?” Max repeated.

“Just trying to figure out what else you haven’t told me,” Michael growled.

Max realized that Isabel must have told him about dream walking Maria. “I’m dealing with Iz,” Max said.

“You do that,” Michael growled. He turned around walking down the halls leaving Max staring after him.

Michael had better not do anything so I have to clean up another one of his messes. The bell started to ring signaling Max was going to be late for class. This is just what I need. Michael is already paranoid enough on his own. Now Isabel is adding fuel to the fire. Max walked down the hall and into his next class. Going to his desk he sat down and noticed the empty seat in front of him, which belonged to Maria. Feeling suddenly like Maria not being in class was his fault, he looked away from her seat and around the room. Liz and Alex aren’t in class either. He looked to the front of the classroom watching Ms. Miller writing on the chalkboard. Ms. Miller turned around and said, “I want you all to take out a piece of paper and copy the ten problems that I just put on the chalkboard. When you have the problems completed, bring the papers up and put them in the basket to be graded.”

Alex pulled his car into a parking space close to the station. Shifting the car into park he moved his hand to the keys and shut off the engine. Taking the keys out of the ignition he placed them in his jacket pocket. Moving his hand to the door handle he opened the door and climbed out of the car. Closing the door, he waited for Liz to get out of the car. Liz opened her door and climbed out of the car. Closing the door, she walked over to Alex. “Let’s go report her missing,” Liz said. Alex nodded his head yes and they walked across the street to the station. He opened the door, holding it open for Liz. She walked into the station followed by Alex.

Deputy Hanson looked up when they walked over to him and said, “What can I do for the two of you?”

“We wanted to report Maria Deluca missing,” Alex said.

“Has it been twenty-four hours since you saw her?” Hanson asked.

Liz shook her head no and said, “Maria didn’t show up for work last night and wasn’t in school.”

“Maybe Maria is sick,” Deputy Hanson said.

“We went to her house. She isn’t home,” Alex said.

“No one answered so you assumed she wasn’t home,” Hanson said.

“No. Maria gave me a key awhile back and I used the key to go inside. She wasn’t there,” Liz said. Alex stared at Liz, never having heard her lie before.

Sheriff Valenti had walked in on the last part of their conversation with Hanson. “Why don’t you come in my office,” Sheriff Valenti said. Liz and Alex nodded their heads yes and followed the sheriff into his office.

Closing the door, he asked, “When was the last time you saw Maria?”

“The end of school yesterday,” Liz said.

He walked over to his desk and sat down motioning for Alex and Liz to take a seat. Liz and Alex sat down in the chairs as the sheriff sat down at his desk. “So around three yesterday afternoon?” Sheriff Valenti asked.

“Yes,” Liz answered.

“I will look into finding Maria. I just want to remind you that Maria is eighteen so if I find she ran away and is not missing there isn’t much I can do,” Sheriff Valenti explained.

“Why would you think Maria would run away?” Alex asked.

“She was supposed to talk to me yesterday afternoon about the incident at the Festival,” Sheriff Valenti explained.

“What incident?” Alex asked.

“The one where the alien dressed like Kyle saved her. A funny thing though… the silver hand print was paint,” Sheriff Valenti said.

“There is no such thing as aliens,” Alex growled in annoyance. He pushed back his chair and said, “My friend is missing. I expect you to do your job and look into her disappearance.”

Liz’s brown eyes doubled in size hearing Alex yelling at the sheriff. Alex turned around walking out of the sheriff’s office. Liz stood up and looked at the sheriff and said, “I am going to leave and go speak with my father.” She turned around walking out of his office finding Alex had already left the station. Walking outside she found Alex leaning against his car waiting for her.

“I don’t care what your secret is anymore. But since you don’t trust me enough to tell me the truth and I think Maria somehow got tangled up in your secret, we can’t be friends,” Alex said. He climbed into his car and shut the door. Taking the keys out of his pocket he put the key in the ignition and turned the key bringing the engine to life. Liz’s mouth dropped open in surprise when Alex drove away before she could even respond.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Runaway Rath/Ria Zan/Liz Alex/Tess Lonnie/Ava Uc Adult p9-10

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

Jules

CharmedDestiny

believer_evans

Part 9

Maria looked around noticing a tattoo and piercing shop. Tess noticed Maria looking at the shop and said, “That was the first business that my bro, Rath and Zan owned.”

“I always wanted to get a tattoo and my tongue pierced but I don’t like needles,” Maria babbled.

“I’m sure Rath would be gentle with you,” Tess said.

Maria stopped in front of the shop for a moment contemplating going inside. “Maybe another time. You have to get back to work and I don’t want to have to make you wait,” Maria babbled.

“You sure, cause getting your tongue pierced only takes a second,” Tess explained. Maria chewed on her bottom lip, tempted but still afraid of the pain a piercing would involve. Tess saw Maria’s hesitation and said, “Going in or on to see Zan?”

Rath looked over at the door seeing Tess standing there with someone. His brown eyes instantly recognized Maria. What is she doing in the city by herself? The phone rang drawing his attention away from the door. Walking over to the phone he picked up the phone and said, “Z n R, how can I help ya?”

“I wanted to know how much it would cost to get a tattoo,” a woman asked.

“All depends on the tattoo ya wants,” Rath answered.

“Oh,” the woman said.

“We are open till five if ya wanted ta come down,” Rath said.

“Thanks,” the woman said. Rath hung up the phone and turned his attention back to the door finding Tess and Maria had left. I’ll just have to talk to Tess later and find out why Ria’s here in da city.

Tess walked up to the apartment complex and opened the door. Maria walked through the door into a small lobby. She looked around noticing that there was an office on her left-hand side next to some locked mailboxes. Tess noticed Zan’s office door was closed and said, “I’m just going to call him on my cell. He’s working on a couple of apartments.” She took out her cell and pressed Zan’s number.

“Yo,” Zan said.

“Hey Zan. I’m in the lobby with Ria. She was looking for an apartment and I told her you had one available,” Tess babbled.

“Iz in room two-ten. Just bring her up,” Zan said.

Tess hung up her phone and said, “Zan said to just bring you up.”

Maria followed Tess over to the elevator. Tess pressed the button and waited for the doors to open. The doors slid open and Tess stepped into the elevator followed by Maria. She pressed the button for the second floor and the doors slid shut. The doors slid open again a few moments later. Tess stepped out of the elevator followed by Maria. Tess led Maria down the hall to room two-ten. They stepped into the room and Tess said, “Zan, this is Maria.”

Zan instantly recognized Maria. Tess stepped out of the room leaving Zan to talk with Maria. “So what brings you to my city?” Zan asked.

Maria blinked in surprise looking at Zan, noticing that he had spiky brown hair and brown eyes. His right eyebrow was pierced with a silver captive bead ring and he had silver stud in his chin. He looked familiar but she couldn’t put her finger on where she had seen him before. Zan smirked while waiting for Maria to answer his question knowing she had not been expecting him to ask why she was in the city. “I had to leave Roswell,” Maria answered.

Zan could see the fear in her green eyes and wondered if one of their dupes had threatened her. He looked closer and saw the black circles underneath her green eyes. “This is actually the room I have for rent and it won’t be ready for a couple more days,” Zan said.

“Oh,” Maria said, the disappointment clearly showing in her voice. She looked around the room wondering what he had to finish.

“I only have a few more things to do. There is a leaky faucet in the kitchen and I am waiting for the dishwasher to come in that I ordered,” Zan explained.

“I wouldn’t mind letting you come in during the day to do the repairs and I don’t cook so the dishwasher’s no biggie,” Maria babbled.

“Okay. Come down to the office with me and fill out some papers,” Zan said.

Maria nodded her head yes and followed Zan out of the room. Zan led Maria back over to the elevator and pressed the down button. “How many floors are there?”

“Three which includes da ground floor,” Zan answered. The doors to the elevator opened. Zan stepped into the elevator with Maria and pressed the button for the ground floor.

The doors slid open again; Zan stepped out of the elevator followed by Maria. Leading Maria over to his office, he opened the door and stepped inside. Maria followed Zan into his office and sat down in the chair in front of his desk. Zan sat down at his desk opening the top drawer on his right side taking out an application and clipboard. He placed the application on top of the clipboard and handed the clipboard and application to Maria. Maria took one of his pens and looked down at the application. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. Zan saw her hesitation and said, “The application is just a formality for my record. Ya can just put Ria from Roswell.” Maria looked at Zan trying to figure out if he knew who she was. I’m being paranoid.

Maria wrote Ria Summers on the line for her name. Moving down the page she wrote Main Street, Roswell, NM and signed at the bottom. Handing the application to Zan, Maria asked, “How much is the rent?”

“Before you can move in, I require first month’s, last month and security deposit. Which will be one thousand five-hundred dollars,” Zan answered. Maria nodded her head and opened her bag taking out her wallet. Zan saw how much cash Maria was carrying around with her. Idiot. You are just asking to get mugged. Maria counted out one thousand five-hundred dollars and placed it on the desk in front of Zan. She zipped her wallet back up and put her wallet back into her bag. “Ya can put ya bag in da room before ya leave ‘n’ do me a favor - don’t walk around with that much cash. Ya gonna gets yaself mugged… dis ain’t Roswell,” Zan said.

Maria stared at Zan’s face, once again trying to put her finger on why he looked so familiar. Zan handed Ria a set of keys. “The front doors automatically lock and require a key after five p.m. and until ten a.m. There is an intercom where someone can buzz you during those hours. The small key is for your mailbox but ya still has to change ya addy at the post office,” Zan said. Maria smiled, liking the idea of a high-tech security system. Wonder if that can stop an alien. He handed her a business card and said, “Any problems with the apartment, that is my business card – ya can call at anytime. Either Rath or I will do the repairs.”

“Do I have to contact the electric company?” Maria asked.

“No, that is included in your rent, along with the propane which runs your hot water, stove and furnace,” Zan answered.

Maria smiled but couldn’t help but think that everything that was happening was too good to be true. “If ya gives me a couple of hours I can get the faucet in and the room cleaned up,” Zan said.

“Okay,” Maria said.

“I can take ya bag upstairs for ya,” Zan offered. Maria hesitated for a moment but felt she could trust him. She opened her bag and took out her purse. Zan shook his head in annoyance thinking, She’s gonna be a handful. Rath, hope ya ready ta make sure she ain’t gonna gets hurt.

Maria opened her purse taking out the white envelope and taking out three hundred. She placed the envelope inside of her bag and put the three hundred in her wallet. Feeling Zan watching her she said, “I wanted to go back to the tattoo and piercing shop I passed… was thinking about getting my tongue pierced.”

Maria zipped her bag and purse handing her bag to Zan. “Is there a pawn shop around? I forgot to bring my guitar with me,” Maria asked.

“Ya sings?” Zan asked. Maria nodded her head yes. “I own a club too. Always lookin’ for more ways ta entertain my customers,” Zan said. Maria placed the keys inside of her purse suddenly wondering why Zan was so willing to help her. Zan sighed, knowing from the look in her green eyes that she was not used to being taken care of but fended for herself. “I have no ulterior motives. Ya is in da part of da city I run. I am known as da king of New York. I protect the people who live and work on my turf,” Zan explained.

“Sorry, I am not used to people being so nice to me. Except for this one time when I was working in the diner back home, this guy gave me a hundred-dollar tip,” Maria babbled.

Zan got up from behind his desk leading Ria out of his office. Iz knows all too well who gaves ya that tip n if ya goes ta da shop ya gonna see him. Iz wonder if ya will figure out then that there are two sets of aliens cause I am willing to bet ya is runnin’ from one of them. “You should be done in a couple hours?” Ria asked.

“Yes,” Zan answered. Maria turned around walking over to the doors and pushing the doors open. She stepped outside heading back down the street toward the tattoo and piercing shop. Zan watched Maria walking down the street until she was out of his sight. He took out his cell phone tempted to call the shop and warn Rath that Maria was coming to the shop. Deciding not to call Rath he put his cell back in the back pocket of his jeans. Picking up Maria’s bag he walked over to the elevator and pressed the button to go finish his repairs. If Ria doesn’t tell Rath why she came to da city, Rath will just have to stay in room two- eleven and finds out for himself.

The doors slid open and Zan stepped back into the elevator. He pressed the button marked second floor and the doors slid shut. The doors opened a few moments later. Zan stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall to Maria’s apartment. Wonder when her friends are going to join her. He opened the door and growled when his cock started to become hard from thinking about her. Moving his hand down to the bulge in his jeans, he used his powers to relieve the pressure. He kicked the door closed and walked across the room setting Maria’s bag down on the blue love seat. Now to change the faucet and clean the room.

Part 10

Liz walked down the street toward the Crash Down. I can’t believe Alex just drove away and left me standing there in front of the sheriff’s station. I know he is mad but I can’t tell him. I should never have told Maria. Now the sheriff thinks Maria ran away without even looking into anything because she never showed up to talk to him about when she was supposedly hit by a car and saved by an alien. He knows the silver handprint was paint, so does that mean he will still look into Max again? All this because Max saved me. Breathing in and out she tried to calm down while pulling the back door open to the diner. She stepped into the break room and walked over to her dad’s office.

“Dad,” Liz said.

Jeff looked up from the papers on his desk and smiled. “Hi honey,” Jeff said.

“Dad, Maria won’t be in to work today. I’m not sure when she will be back or where she went,” Liz babbled. Liz sat down in the chair in front of her dad’s desk and let the tears she had been holding in fall. Jeff pushed his chair back and went over to Liz. He kneeled down in front of her and ran his hand up and down her back. “Maria’s missing. Alex and I went to the sheriff and he thinks Maria ran away but he said he would look into her being missing but figured she ran away. Alex is mad at me. He’s leaving too. He’s gonna go to some school in New York City for music,” Liz cried. She laid her head down on his chest and Jeff wrapped his arms around his daughter holding her close to him trying to comfort her.

Liz sniffled and moved out of her dad’s arms. She wiped her eyes taking away the few remaining tears. “I have to get ready for my shift,” Liz said.

“I can cover for you. Take the night off,” Jeff said.

Liz shook her head no and said, “Working will give me something to do other than worry about Maria.”

Jeff stood back up looking down at her with concerned eyes for a moment before moving behind his desk. “You sure?” Jeff asked.

“Yeah,” Liz answered. Standing up she walked out of her dad’s office. Walking through the break room and over to the stairs she climbed the stairs and opened the door. Going inside and closing the door behind her, she walked through the apartment to her bedroom.

Alex pulled his car into his driveway. Moving his hand to the shifter he shifted the car into park. Taking his hand off the shifter he turned the key shutting off the engine. Placing his hand on the door handle he opened the door and climbed out of the car. Closing the door, he walked over to the front door. Turning the doorknob, he opened the door and went inside. Closing the door, he walked into the living room finding his dad reading the paper. Mr. Whitman looked over his paper at Alex and said, “Home early.”

Alex nodded his head yes and said, “Maria’s missing so Liz and I reported her missing. The sheriff thinks that Maria ran away.” Mr. Whitman set his paper down on the coffee table feeling that his son needed to talk to him.

Alex walked over to the rocker recliner and sat down. “I applied awhile ago for this music program in New York City. I was sitting on the application cause I didn’t want to leave my friends but Liz always seems to be busy anymore and Maria’s nowhere to be found. I was thinking of calling the school and going. There is also a number for a building with reasonable rent for an apartment,” Alex said.

“Slow down. You are talking so fast I missed half of what you said,” Mr. Whitman said.

“You know about the music program I wanted to do in New York?” Alex asked.

“Yes. You got accepted and I told you that you should go,” Mr. Whitman responded.

“I decided I’m going to go. I just have to call the woman and the place where I was recommended to get an apartment. The paper said five hundred includes everything and the rooms are even furnished,” Alex said.

Mr. Whitman looked into Alex’s brown eyes and asked, “Then what are you waiting for?”

Alex slumped back in the recliner and sighed. “Maria is missing and Liz and I are fighting. I feel bad but at the same time over the past couple of months neither one of them have been my friend like they used to. Well Liz has been more distant than Maria,” Alex said.

Mr. Whitman nodded his head understanding completely how friends at times could have falling-outs. “I will keep you informed of anything that I might hear about Maria. I honestly think that Maria will not return to Roswell. She has been wanting out of this town since she was about fourteen. About the same time Amy would leave her alone to fend for herself,” Mr. Whitman said.

Alex smiled feeling some of the weight was lifted off of his shoulders. “I think you should not be so hard on Liz. Maybe encourage her to come with you,” Mr. Whitman suggested.

“I don’t know. Liz is keeping something for me. Makes me feel like she doesn’t trust me,” Alex said. Mr. Whitman sighed not knowing what else he could say to him. “Thanks Dad. I’m going to go make my phone calls and go talk to Liz,” Alex said. Mr. Whitman smiled, thinking, How fast children grow up. Alex stood up and walked down the hall to his bedroom. Closing the door, he walked over to his desk and opened the top drawer taking out the letter of acceptance. Reaching over he picked up his phone and dialed the number on the top of the letter.

After three rings, Alex heard, “New York City High School for the Performing Arts, how may I help you?”

“I’m trying to reach a Ms. Grant,” Alex said.

“Yes, one moment please,” the lady said. Alex heard the lady place him on hold and connect him to another number.

“Ms. Grant speaking,” Ms. Grant said.

“I’m Alex Whitman. I applied last semester for the music department.”

He heard papers being moved around and, “Oh yes. I have your letter right here. Does this mean you are going to attend?” Ms. Grant asked.

“Yes. I’m not too late, am I?” Alex asked.

“No. I will give Mr. Shorofsky your information for your file and classes will start in about four weeks,” Ms. Grant explained.

“I was afraid I had waited too long… didn’t want to leave my friends but I can’t pass up this opportunity either,” Alex said.

“You do understand this program runs through the summer with a couple of weeks off before your senior year starts?” Ms Grant asked.

“Yes, I understand that I will be taking the music classes and then after the summer make up my classes for senior year that I missed due to catching up in this program,” Alex said.

“Just wanted to make sure. You do have the number for Zan’s apartment complex?” Ms. Grant asked.

Alex turned the page for the information about housing and read, ‘Zan, King of New York Apartment Complex.’ Five hundred dollars covered a furnished apartment and all expenses. He moved his finger to the number and said, “Yes, I have the number and information right here.”

“A lot of our students who come from out of the area stay there. Zan has a really good security system and one of the best landlords in the city,” Ms. Grant said.

“I’m going to call him soon as I am done talking with you,” Alex said.

“I look forward to seeing you around school and maybe I can get you to take one of my classes. See you in four weeks,” Ms. Grant said before hanging up the phone.

Alex pressed end and dialed the number on the housing sheet for Zan. He waited patiently for someone to pick up. “Yo. Zan speaking,” Zan said. Alex stared at his phone for a moment thinking he had gotten the wrong number. “King of New York Apartment Rentals, Zan speaking. What can Iz do for ya?” Zan asked.

“I do have the right number,” Alex said.

“Sorry, thought ya was my bro, Rath,” Zan said.

“I was given your number from the School of Performing Arts,” Alex said.

“Kay. Let me get to my office. I was just finishing up on an apartment for this hottie that just moved in,” Zan said.

“Should I call back?” Alex asked.

“Nah. Iz just gotta go down da elevator,” Zan explained.

Zan pressed the button for the elevator and walked inside. He pressed the button for the ground floor and said, “I will just have you sign the rental agreement when Iz gives ya da keys.”

Alex smiled, thinking, This guy seems cool. “Are there any rules that I should know about?” Alex asked.

“Iz only has one rule and that is no drugs. Ya gets caught doin’ dope and ya out no questions asked. Iz don’t care if ya drinks but no drugs,” Zan said. The doors to the elevator opened and Zan walked into his office. Closing the door, he walked over to his desk and opened the top drawer taking out an application. “Iz needs ya name,” Zan said.

“Alex Whitman,” Alex stated.

“Current addy?” Zan asked. “Three-ten Lincoln Street, Roswell, New Mexico,” Alex stated.

“Iz gonna put on here dat ya gonna be attending da high school for da arts. They should be sending me some stuff too,” Zan said.

Alex nodded his head thinking, Zan must have a contract with them to do housing for their students from out of state. “I wanted to pay now,” Alex said.

“No probs, just give me ya card number,” Zan said.

“0698-4111-3399-0674, expiration is 9/10,” Alex said.

“I will be charging ya first month’s, last month’s and security deposit which will be one thousand five-hundred dollars,” Zan said.

“That’s fine,” Alex said.

“When did you plan on moving in?” Zan asked.

“Classes start in about four weeks so I was thinking maybe in three weeks… that would give me a week to get to know the city,” Alex said.

“Just give me a call when you get into da city and I will meet you here,” Zan said.

“Can I get the address? I wanted to give my friend, Liz, the address so she can write to me” Alex babbled.

Zan heard the name Liz and licked his lips. “Just curious, what’s ya friend’s last name? I met this girl named Liz not too long ago from Roswell when Iz stopped in at this cute diner,” Zan said. He smirked to himself at how cornball he sounded at the moment.

“My friend Liz works at the Crash. Her name’s Liz Parker,” Alex said.

Zan couldn’t stop the grin from forming on his face as he said, “The addy is Third Street, apartment number two-twenty, New York, New York.”

“Thanks very much Mr. Zan,” Alex said.

“Ya can just call me Zan,” Zan said. He hung up the phone putting Alex’s application and sales slip in a folder. Getting up from his desk he opened his filing cabinet and placed Alex’s file in with his rentals.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Runaway Rath/Ria Zan/Liz Ava/Lonnie Alex/Tess Uc Adult pt 11

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

CharmedDestiny

Part 11

Maria walked over to the door and slowly pulled the door open walking inside of the tattoo and piercing shop. Rath had his back to her and she couldn’t help but admire his fine ass. Nice ass. Walking closer to Rath, she stopped dead in her tracks when he turned around. “What can I do for ya?” Rath asked. He could see the dark circles underneath her green eyes and wondered when was the last time she had slept. Which made him believe that she was running from Lonnie’s dupe, Isabel.

Maria was speechless once again wondering why Rath seemed so familiar. You are being paranoid. Rath raised his right eyebrow at Maria, which made her gasp, “Oh my god, there are two sets.”

Rath walked over to Maria in two strides gently taking her hand in his hand and saying, “Iz Rath. Iz not going to hurt ya, Ria.” He just stood still holding her hand, afraid she would run out of the shop.

Maria blinked in surprise when Rath said her name. She looked deep into his brown eyes trying to determine if she could trust him. Maybe he can help me deal with Isabel. “You know who I am?” Maria whispered.

Rath nodded his head yes and said, “Ya waited on me ‘n’ Zan in Roshell.”

“You were the guy that gave me the hundred-dollar tip. Why?” Maria asked.

“Cause Iz likes ya,” Rath answered.

“Oh,” Maria said.

The phone rang reminding Rath this wasn’t actually the place to be having a conversation about how he was an alien. He reluctantly let go of her hand and said, “Iz gotta gets dat. Please don’t run away.” Maria remained rooted to the spot she had stopped in, torn between running out the door and asking him for help, feeling like she had with Zan that she could trust Rath. She watched him walk over to the phone. Rath could feel Maria watching him while he answered the phone. “Z n R, how can Iz help ya?” Rath asked.

“Yo. Dat Maria b’tch from Roshell just rented a room from me. She said dat she wanted to get a piercin’… did she show? Cause she’s walkin’ around wit way too much cash on her,” Zan said.

“Yep,” Rath answered.

“Ria rented room two-ten. Tell her ya stayin’ in room two-eleven across da hall n when she’s ready ta talks ta ya to come over,” Zan suggested.

“Dat might work,” Rath said. He hung up the phone wanting to talk to Maria before she decided to run. Turning back around he wasn’t surprised to find her watching him with her green eyes. “Ya came here ta gets a tattoo or a piercin’?” Rath asked.

Maria was surprised when he didn’t ask her anything about the others or how she knew that he was an alien. He walked behind the counter waiting for her to answer him. “I wanted to get my tongue pierced,” Maria answered.

“Ya has ta come over here n picks out a barbell,” Rath said.

Maria walked over to the counter in front of Rath and looked down at the barbells in the display case. Looking over all the different barbells, she pointed to the silver barbell with a red ball in the back and a silver in the front with a red rose. “Ya wants dat one?” Rath asked.

Maria nodded her head yes and asked, “Is it gonna hurt?”

“For a sec,” Rath answered. He reached into the display case taking out the barbell she had picked out. Walking out from behind the counter, he motioned for Maria to follow him. Maria followed Rath over to a leather chair and sat down. Her green eyes followed each move Rath made. When Rath picked up the piercing gun and placed the barbell inside of the gun Ria shivered.

Rath picked up a pair of tongs that he would use to hold her tongue, holding it in his left hand and the gun in the other. “Iz gonna hold ya tongue still wit dis while I pierce ya tongue wit da gun. Two secs n ya done,” Rath said. Maria nodded her head yes signaling she understood what he was saying. “Ya needs ta stick ya tongue out,” Rath said. Ria stuck her tongue out for Rath and gripped the arms of the leather chair. He moved the tongs to her tongue and held her tongue out. Moving the piercing gun over her tongue he pressed down making the barbell pierce her tongue. Maria’s green eyes filled with tears when he pierced her tongue. He moved the gun away from her tongue and let go of her tongue.

Rath set the gun and tongs down on the small table and turned his attention back to Maria. He moved his hand to her cheek brushing away the tear that had fallen hating how he had caused her pain. Maria was surprised at his gentle touch. “I’m not one for pain,” Maria babbled, suddenly feeling nervous. She loosened her hold on the chair and looked into his brown eyes getting lost in them for a moment.

Rath reluctantly moved his hand away from her face. “I’ll give ya da instructions for whats ya needs ta do until da piercin’ heals. One thing ya can’t do is drink alcohol or coffee,” Rath said.

“Oh,” Maria said.

Rath raised his right eyebrow clearly seeing fear in her green eyes when he said she couldn’t drink coffee. He took her hand in his hand again and said, “Come in my office.”

Maria followed Rath into his office. He closed the door after she walked inside and said, “Iz can heal da piercin’ for ya.”

“You can?” Maria asked.

Rath nodded his head yes and said, “Iz would have ta kiss ya,” Rath said. He ran his tongue around his bottom lip and played with the silver hoop pierced through his bottom lip.

Her green eyes moved to his mouth watching his tongue play with the silver hoop pierced through his bottom lip. “You couldn’t do it any other way?” Maria asked.

“Nope. But there is a catch,” Rath said.

“What’s that?” Maria asked.

“Iz wants ya ta tell me why ya’s in da city,” Rath said.

“Rath . . . I . . . ” Maria started to say.

Rath placed his finger on her lips and said, “Let me finish. I’ll answer any questions ya has about being an alien when ya ready n I’ll help ya wit why ya is here. All ya has ta do is come ta me. Iz stayin at Zan’s apartment complex, room two-eleven.”

Maria nodded her head yes wondering what would happen if Rath kissed her. If Rath kisses me my tongue won’t hurt anymore and I can drink coffee later. “Can I ask you one question first?” Maria asked. Rath nodded his head yes and Maria asked, “Why?”

“Why?” Rath asked.

“Why are you so willing to help me?” Maria asked.

“Cause Iz likes ya. Iz liked ya since da first moment Iz saw ya wearin’ dat green uniform at da cornball diner,” Rath answered. He let his brown eyes run over her body telling her exactly how much he liked and wanted her with his eyes.

Maria blushed never having had anyone look at her the way Rath was now. She stepped closer to Rath and said, “A kiss.”

Rath moved his hands into her blonde hair and nodded his head yes while bringing his mouth closer to her mouth. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and ran around her bottom lip asking her to open her mouth to him. Maria placed her hands on his shoulders and opened her mouth granting his tongue access to her mouth. Rath slowly slipped his tongue inside of her mouth and ran his tongue around the inside of her mouth before touching her tongue with his tongue. Maria moaned into his mouth feeling a tingling sensation when Rath used his powers to heal her tongue. She clung to his shoulders feeling weak in the knees when Rath deepened the kiss. Rath reluctantly broke the kiss a few moments later breathing in deeply trying to calm his rapidly beating pulse.

Maria clung to Rath breathing in deeply and looking into his brown eyes seeing desire, need and lust in his eyes. Rath held her body close to his body not wanting to let go of her but knowing at the same time she needed to come to terms with what she knew about there being aliens and had to come to him when she was ready to ask him for help. He sighed and unwrapped his arms from around her body. Maria stepped back, surprised her legs were supporting her body. “Iz better gets back out there,” Rath said, breaking the silence. Maria nodded her head yes, afraid to speak, imagining her voice would show just how much one kiss from him had affected her.

Rath walked over to his door and placed his hand on the knob. Turning the knob, he opened the door and stepped out of his office. Maria followed Rath out of his office and back into the shop. Rath smirked, knowing she was being quiet now because of his kiss. He was thankful that he had decided to wear baggy jeans or she would clearly see how much he had enjoyed kissing her. Maria breathed in deep, hoping her voice would sound normal and asked, “How much do I owe you for the piercing?”

“Nothin’,” Rath answered. Maria was about to protest when Rath said, “Before ya says anything, Iz likes ya, n Iz likes doin’ stuff for ya.”

Maria decided not to argue with him, having a feeling even if she tried to pay him he would refuse. She noticed on the sign the shop closed at five and asked, “Are you going to be home after you close here?”

“No, Iz gotta bartend tonight at our club,” Rath said. Maria couldn’t stop the small pout that came to her lips, hoping that she could have talked to him later.

Damn now I wants ta kiss her again. “Ya could meet me here n I’ll take ya ta da club,” Rath said. Maria bit her bottom lip, not sure she wanted to go out. “No pressure,” Rath said.

“I still have a few things I wanted to do today and I’ll be up when you get in later. Maybe I’ll just come over,” Maria babbled. Rath nodded his head yes, hoping she would come talk to him. “I should get going,” Maria said.

“Later,” Rath said. He watched her walk over to the door and said, “Ya can trust me.”

Maria opened the door and turned her head looking back and Rath and said, “I know.” Opening the door, Maria stepped outside walking back down the street toward the diner. Rath watched her thinking, Iz needs a cold shower. She is gonna drive me crazy being so close cause I know that I need to take things slow or she is gonna freak. This is all new to me.

Tbc