Always and Forever, (AU, M/L Z/Kadi TEEN) A/N 8/25/06 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Always and Forever, (AU, M/L Z/Kadi TEEN) A/N 8/25/06 [WIP]

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Title: Always and Forever
Author: Zanssoulmate08
Category: M/L, Z/Kadi
Rating: Teen
Disclaimer: Roswell only belongs to me in my dreams... If I had rights to it, Zan would have lived, and Tess would have died a slow and painful death!!!!!!! :twisted:
Summary: King Zan and Lady Kaydia have always been in love...
A/N: I've been writing this for awhile. My best friend says it's good, but she's not all there( J/K Roswellfreak07, I luv ya gurl!), so you be the judge. Also, I'd like to thank stardreamer323 for my beautiful banner!

Prologue:

It was a dark and stormy night in the capital city of Perversha. Torrents of rain beat down on the unsuspecting peasents as the Advarian guards led them at sword point out of the royal city. Mud splashed around their ankles, engulfing their bare feet as the booted guards led them on.
Their monarchy was coming to an end.

In the palace, the royal four were lying bound and gagged on the floor, and a tall man with ice-blue eyes walked into the throne room, his footsteps echoing loudly. He jerked his chin in the direction of the queen and ordered the guards to untie her, "Thank you sister dear," he grinned as the other's gags were removed,"You led them right into my trap."

King Zan glared at his wife,"How dare you betray me Ava!" he growled.

"Simple my darling husband, you betrayed me first and I was merely returning the favor."

The young king narrowed his amber eyes and his handsome features twisted in rage,"Our marriage is one of politics. to unite Antar and Advar with our heir, there is no love between us." He paused, then added, "Kadiya gives me the love that I desire." Ava stood in shock, her icy-blue eyes swimming with tears, and Rath added sharply, "My sister Kadiya is 10 times the queen that you are."
Ava sneered, "Your sister is not queen, nore will she ever be, for after my brother kills you three, her death will follow." Vilandra cried to her once trusted sister, "Ava, why are you doing this?" she screamed as the tears flowed freely down her face. "She didn't," Khiver told her, his cold eyes dancing with pleasure at her pain," As far as the Antarians know, it is you who fell in love with me and betrayed your family by allowing me access to Perversha."
"You're disgusting!" she spat furiously. Khiver and Ava laughed and raised their hands to the three royals, ending the legacy that was the royal four.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaydia flinched as she watched her lover, brother, and best friend die before her eyes. Slowly, she closed the board in the wall that led to the secret room Zan had placed her in when he'd heard of Khivar's approaching army, and silently wept. She knew that Khivar and Ava would be coming for her, and that she had to escape. The aristocrats would surely clone the royals, perhaps even send them to earth to live again. But she wanted revenge. She wanted them dead. Ava had retired to her room, and Kaydia followed. She pulled the knife from beneath her dress and fingered the necklace Zan had given her in his bed, her name scrawled in the glittering Antarian silver that he knew she loved so much. Ava was merely three feet away when Kaydia grabbed her by the neck, plunging the knife into the soft flesh. Ava was dead before she hit the ground. Unbeknownst to her, Khivar slowly pulled his sword from it's sheath, "Die whore." he whispered, swinging the sword above his head and bringing it down hard, slicing Kaydia's head from her shoulders. 7 billion lightyears away in both New York City, and Roswell, New Mexico, a baby's cries echoed throughout the darkness. On each girl's left hand, Antarian symbols were burned, and around her neck hung a silver necklace that read, "Kaydia".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Pleeeaaase give me F/B!!!!! I'll be your eternal slave! :P
Last edited by Zanssoulmate08 on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:49 am, edited 22 times in total.

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian

Always and Forever- Chapter One 10-08-05

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Hi Everyone! Anya, thank you 4 the F/B! You're the very first person to give me any! Krispy, you are such a butthead! LOL! :lol: well, I guess youre right,"Birds of a feather..." Okay, my computer is really stupid :x , so I can't guarentee when each chapter will be up, but I'll try to update weekly. Also, I promise, Max and Liz ARE in here... Ya just gotta hang in there until Chapter Four, Okay? Here's the first chapter...Enjoy!

Chapter One: May 4th, 1999

16-year-old Kaydia LaVoy wandered aimlessly through a nearly deserted Central Park and sat on a nearby bench. It was 2AM and she should have been home hours ago, but something deep inside her told her that she belonged here. She was nearly giddy with excitement. She heard rustling behind her, and turned to see a guy dressed in black and covered with tatoos and piercings walking towards her,"Give me your purse, and take off your clothes." he ordered, pointing a gun directly at her chest. " 'S evarythang okay ova here?" she heard a deep male voice, thick with a New York accent ask. "Stay outta this man.This is between me and the girl." the guy with the gun said sharply. "Really?" the guy with the accent asked in suprise, raising a dark eyebrow that sported a silver hoop, "Cuz it looks ta mes dat yo gurl ain't none to happy wit yas righ now." "I'm not his girl."Kaydia blurted, feeling the need to defend herself. "Well dat settles it," the guy said triumphantly,"Yas betta take off 'fore sumone gets hurt." The man with the accent smirked, "Oh yeah?" The Crack of the gunshot echoed throughout Central Park, and Kaydia felt the bullet slam into her ribcage, then everything went black.

Zan felt kis heart stop in terror. Bullet Boy took off in the opposite direction, but Zan hardly noticed. He knelt by the girl, trying to avoid the shattered bone fragments and blood covering the ground. Gently, he placed his hands over her wound, his finger imeadiatly becoming slick with blood, " 'Cmon Princess," he said softly to the unconsious girl," Yous gots ta look at me fo dis ta work." Slowly, her chocolatte brown eyes fluttered open. Her breathing was slow and labored, and Zan felt his heart break for her a little more. Their connection was instant:

Kaydia gives me the love that I desire
Wear this always and think of me
I love you
Die, Whore!

Zan gasped and broke the connection. He looked down into Kaydia's equally stunned eyes and realized with a start,'She's one of us'. More than that, he mused, she was his soulmate.

Kaydia stared up into the gorgous anber eyes above her and smiled shyly at Zan. She saw the flash of silver in his mouth as he spoke, and bussied herself imagining that pierced tongue in all kinds of places that would make her conservative, "no-sex-before-marriage" mother blush. She dragged her thoughts out of the gutter and focused on what the Greek God above her was saying. "......okay?" he finished. She nodded. "I'm fine. Thank you for..." she trailed off. "Yo welcome. Now, on tas mo important things, Are ya one 'o us?" "One of who?" she asked in confusion. "Ya got da flashes, right?" "Yes." "Den ya saw me in dem?" "Yeah, we uh---..." she trailed off, embarassment coloring her cheeks. "Yeah," he laughed, leaning down to help her up, "We did da dirty." "So...umm...What does this all mean?" she wondered aloud. "Evathing ya saw happened in our past lives." "Past lives? What are you talking about?" Zan sighed in exasperation and ran his finger through his wild hair," Ya eva done things dat ya couldn't explain? Things dat ya can't tell no one else cause dey might not look at cha da same way?" Kaydia's eyes grew wide, "How did you..." "Zan smiled gently, "Yas ain't alone Princess. Me 'n Rath 'n Lonnie 'n Aves is all da same as you. Ya wanna meet them?" She checked her watch and frowned," I'd love to, but Mother and Daddy will be up soon and my sister Victoriana won't be able to cover for me much longer." "Dat's cool. Ya eva heard 'o Ecstasy?" "The drug?" she asked in confusion. "Naw," he laughed, "Da club." She shook her head. "It's ova by LaRosa's on West 21st, 'bout two blocks away. Ya show up der 'n I'll introduce ya to dem" Kaydia bit her lip, thinking over the flashes she had seen, "Rath is my brother, right?" Zan nodded, "Dat's righ, here, lemme catch ya a cab. I's don wan cha walkin home alone, aiight?" Kaydia smiled, "Okay."

Kaydia slowly slid open her french doors and stepped off of her balcony and into her room. "It's about time that you got home Kadi." a low voice said. Kaydia jumped and spun around, "Gawd Vicky! You scared me half to death!" she hissed. "Where were you?" her older sister hissed back. "Don't be nosy," she replied, "It's not an attractive quality, and we both know how much Mother wants to marry us off into rich families." Victoriana crossed her arms and regarded her little sister with a suspious eye, "That's never bothered you before." "Well maybe I've changed my mind," Kadi snapped, "I've yet to become the mindless drone that Mother's trying to make me!" Vikki raised an eyebrow and grinned, "What's his name?" "Zan." Kaydia giggled. "Zan?" Vikki wrinkled her nose, "Zan and Kaydia. Hmm, sounds like you found another person with an alien-sounding name." Kaydia snorted and pulled her long brown hair from it's confining ponytail, "You have no idea." "So, are you gonna see him again?" her sister asked, her earlier anger long gone. Kaydia gave her a sly smile,"Only if my beautiful big sister agrees to cover for me tonight." Victoriana rolled her green eyes, "What's my motto?" Kaydia's smile grew," 'Flattery wil get you everywhere'. Does that mean you'll do it?" "Who am I to stand in the way of true love?" "I really think that this is it." Kaydia told her, flopping down onto her king sized mattress.. "I've never felt this way before." "Let;s just hope that Mother doesn't find out, because if she does, you may never see 'Zan" again."

Zan trenched through the sewers to his crib, a bag of food clenched in his fist. He crashed onto the couch and tossed the food to Rath, "I's found sumthin dat might be 'o interest to ya, man." he told him, Rath ripped open the bag and pulled out a burger, "Aiight Zan, you da man! I's been mad hungry all day, ya dig?" Zan grinned,"Yeah, I's dig. But dat ain't what I's found." "Fries?" Rath guessed. Zan rolled his eyes and growled, "Cha think ya could stop thinkin 'bout yo stomach fo two seconds 'n listen?" "Whadevas." Rath replied, taking a huge bite. Lonnie and Ava walked in, each grabbing a burger,"Deys cold, Zannie-boy, Lonnie complained. "So heat , em up." he snapped. Ava sat down on his lap, "Wats wrong with cho, Zan?" she wondered, running her fingers through his hair. He shook her off and stood up, "I's found Kadiya today in Central Park." All three heads snapped in his direction,"Wad ya say?" Lonnie asked him in surprise."I's found her," he said simply, "shes meetin us tonight at Ecstacy." "Ya sho it's her? Ava asked him softly. Zan sat back down and smirked."Der ain't no way 'n hell dat I'd mistake her."
A/N: Just for the record, Lonnie and Rath are not evil. Lonnie and Zan are really close and so are he and Rath. Rath just has authority issues. Please leave F/B!!!!!!!

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian

Always and Forever Chapter 2 10-09-05

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Fair warning everyone, I am the world's slowest typer. Thanks for the F/B, it motivates me to keep going with this story. Also, the song is called, "Feeling Way To Damn Good", and I have no rights to it because it belongs to Nickelback. Enjoy:

Chapter Two:

Allison LaVoy seated herself at the dining room table and smiled at her girls. Victoriana, blond and obiediant. And Kaydia. The fiesty brunette that she had found on her front door step. "Kaydia darling, you haven't touched your breakfast." she told her youngest daughter. David placed his hand on Kaydia's forehead,"Are you alright, sweetie, you look pale." "Daddy," she giggled, "I'm fine." Allison snapped her mouth shut, stung that the girl had ignored her.She took a deep breath and composed herself, "Guess what girls? Your father and I are taking you to Italy for the summer. We leave this afternoon." "What?" Kaydia cried,"No you can't do this!" she turned to face David,"Daddy, tell her she can't do this!" Allison stiffened," Kaydia! Where are your manners?" she hissed, "Most 16-year-old girls would kill to spend three months in Venice." "Well I'm not most 16-year-old girls."Kadi shot back, racing for the stairs. Allison threw down her fork and followed her daughter. She threw open the bedroom door and grabbed the suitcase she was packing,"You are ten years too old to be throwing a tantrum. Now, you will return with me to the table, and tonight we are leaving the airport. Do I make myself clear?" Kadi crossed her arms and glared at her mother,"Crystal."

Kaydia gulped as the final boarding call sounded,"Ihave to go to the bathroom." she blurted. Allison rolled her green eyes,"YOU can go on the plane." Suddenly, an idea came to her and she smiled to herself,"But they don't have machines that dispense Midol on the plane." Allison glanced at her watch,"Hurry up." Ten minutes later, Kadi walked out of the bathroom. Confident that her family was gone, she headed for the door and 'left' the airport.

Zan waited by the front door of the club, tapping his foot impatiently. He scanned the crowd at the enterance, hoping for a glimpse of the raven-haired beauty he had loved in two lifetimes. Where was she? He felt a hand on his shoulder and knew it's owner instantly, "Shouldn't cha be in der,bumpin 'n grindin wit ma sista?" Rath rolled his brown eyes, "Wha? Like a guy can't wait wit his best friend fo his sista?" Zan snorted,"Dat's if she eva shows." "Talkin 'bout me?" a breathy voice whispered in his ear. Zan's lip curled in disgust as he pulled th slutty red-head from his waist,"Not tanights Roxie. I's waitin fo somone ta shows." Roxie pouted her full, surgically altered lips, "Dat's not wha yous was sayin when yous was doin me on Friday, baby." she grinned. Zan opened his mouth to reply when he felt a sharp tap on his shoulder,"Hope I didn't keep you waiting." Kaydia said, eyeing Roxie with distaste,"Who's your friend?" Growling Zan turned to face Roxie, who was now nuzzling his neck, and told her roughly,"Dat wuz a one time thang. I's wit Kadi now so back da fuck off." he finished in a deadly whisper. He grabbed Kaydia by the waist and made his way into the club with Rath following behind them. Kaydia pulled at his strong grasp, and yanked away, groaning with frustration when he simply picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, "Put me down!" she demanded pounding her small fists on his back. "Maybes lata." he said with a smirk. "Rape!" she yelled, causing Zan to laugh a rough, husky laugh that sent shivers down her spine,"Buhlieves me, Princess, if I's was gonna rape ya, ya'd know." he smirked confidently,"And ya'd like it." He sat her down in a booth and slid in next to her. "Bastard." Kadi muttered under her breath, and Zan laughed again,"Dats ma gurl."
Kadi couldn't believe the nerve of this guy. Zan was so damn cocky, it made her want to both kiss and slap him at the same time. She opted for the latter, "I'm not your girl." she told him firmly. Zan just shrugged and draped his arm over her shoulders. " "F yous say so Princess." "Hey," Lonnie said, sitting next to Rath, "Thought I wuz da o'ly Princess in da group."she winked at Kadi and pecked Rath on the cheek. "Where's ya from sis?" her brother asked her, smiling slightly." Kaydia directed her attention to Rath, ignoring Zan, "I grew up with my Mother, Daddy, and their daughter in The Village. Now we live on Park Avenue." "Cha go ta school?" Ava wanted to know, and Kadi nodded, "ST.Bernadette's." Zan leaned across the table and she heard him whisper,"Dat mean's dat she's cherry." to Lonnie who laughed, and told him to "pop" her. Kadi's brows knit together in confusion,"What's a cherry?" Zan and Lonnie burst out laughing, and Rath scowled,"Ya ain't poppin ma sista." "Who's da man, and who's da numba two?" Zan asked pointedly. Rath turned away,"Jus don hurt her."he muttered. Kadi studdied her brother's angry face, and suddenly knew what the conversation was about. She pulled back her fist, and slammed it into Zan's face, watching in satisfaction as he pulled his arm from her shoulders to heal his broken nose, "Wha da hell wuz dat fo?" he growled. "Nothing's getting 'popped' without my permission,you cocky asshole!" she snapped angrilly. Lonnie laughed,"She sho told you Zannie-boy." "Shut up Lonnie."

Damn, she was firery, and Zan had to admit, he liked the challenge. He was used to girls throwing themselves at him. Ava,Roxie,Bridget,Abby,Chloe,Delsey,Pam,Danah... they were always willing to give it up. Kadi was a different story though. She wasn't giving anything up."Ya wanna dance?"he whispered in her ear. "Ya wanna leave me alone?" she snapped back. He grinned his famous, I-Get-What-I-Want-When-I-Want-It grin and asked again,"Ya sho bout dat?" She turned from watching Rath and Lonnie dance and glared at him,"Yes she said between clenched teeth." "Yes you'll dance wit me, or yes yo sho?" Kadi ran her fingers through her long brown hair and sighed, "Will you shut up if I do?" "Yep" She rolled her eyes,"Then let's go." Zan scooted out of the booth and took her hand, leading her to the dance floor. He pulled her close and inhaeled the jasmine scent of her hair.

I missed you
so much that I
begged you to fly in
and see me.
You musta broke down
Cause you finally said
that you would.
But now that you're here
I just feel like I'm constantly dreamin.
Cause somethins gotta go wrong
Cause I'm feelin way too
Damn good.

He heard Kaydia sigh and snuggle deeper into his arms and smiled, closing his eyes and swaying to the music. He wrapped his arms tightly around her, thrilled to finally be holding her, and pressed his lips to her forehead. Two hours later, they were still dancing, both lost in their own little world. Lonnie tapped on Zan's shoulder and he reluctantly pulled from Kadi's embrace, "Waz up?" he asked his sister. "Da owner sent me ta tell yas dat da club's closin." she told him. Zan shook his head,"Naw, deys don close 'till fo." Kadi held up her watch and showed him,"It is four. We've been dancing for two hours now." Zan glanced at her watch and tried to hide his disapointment,"So yas leavin den?" Kadi frowned, and looked away,"I don't have anywhere to go." she whispered. "Yo parents?" "There in Italty. I sorta ran away."she told him quietly. Lonnie grinned,"Aiight den, yas can stay wit us." "Whadaya think," Rath asked her, "Ya wanna stay at da crib?" "Sure." she grinned taking Zan's outstretched hand and walking out the door with her new family.
Whadaya think? F/B PLEASE!!!!! :D
Last edited by Zanssoulmate08 on Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian

Always and Forever, part 3, 11-27-05

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

A/N: Hi everybody! Thanks so much for all the great fb! This chapter is gonna explain something that I think the show left unanswered. The Rowell gang will be in the next one, okay? Hope you enjoy! - sarah

BTW: I aced my test and speech! Thanks for wishing me good luck, NorafanofMaxandLiz! :D

Chapter Three

Kadiya opened her eyes and yelped in suprise when she saw Zan staring at her, "What are you..." she trailed off, realzing they were both in his bed. He laughed and winked at her, "Don worry, I's stayed on da couch like a good little boy, I's just wanted to let cha know dat Rath's gots breakfast, Kay?" Kadi nodded, "Kay" Zan got up and walked over to the dresser, "I's gots ya suma Ava's clothes seeing as yors is at home 'n you 'n hers about da same size." "Thanks." , she smiled. "Do you mind?" Zan rolled his amber eyes, "I'ma goin, I'ma goin." He shut the door and Kadiya grabbed a pair of black cargo pants, and a dark blue lace camisole. She braided her hair in two pigtails, with a few wispy stands in her face, and slid on the dark blue converse sneakers Zan had left for her by the door. She walked into the living room and grabbed a slice of pizza from the box on the coffee table, raising an eyebrow at her brother, "Pizza for breakfast?" Rath swallowed a bite and grinned, "Breakfat 'o Champions." "Where is everybody?" "Zan's in da kitchen, readin da classifieds 'n Lon 'n Aves is at work." "Where do they work?" "Centafold." "Centerfold? Isn't that a top---" "Topless bar? Yeah, it is." Kadiya bit her lip, "Okay...I'm gonna go see Zan. " Rath nodded, and turned on the tv. "Hey you." she said, sitting beside him. Zan looked up from his paper, "Hey Princess." He nodded towards the counter "Ya wan sum coffee?" "Sure." she replied taking the mug he was nursing from his hands, and taking a sip, Zan smirked, but said nothing. "Any luck?" she asked him, glancing over his shoulder at the paper. "Dey alls crap jobs Kadi, 'n wit me havin no school experience I's ain't neva gon gets sumthin good." he complained throwing the paper down on the table in disgust. Kadiya chewed her lip thoughtfully, "What about Ecstacy?" "Whada 'bout it?" he muttered, standing up and pouring himself more coffee. "I heard the owner say he was going to sell it, mabye you could---" "Buy it?" Zan laughed humorlessly, "Look arounds yas princess, I's da man, I's da king, I's da unwanted trash dats crashin in da sewers. Where da hells am I's gon get da George Washingtons for dat?" he snapped. "Maybe if you'd quit plain poor pitiful Zan, I'd get the oppurtunity to tell you!" she snapped back. Zan crossed his arms, "Watch how yous talkin ta mes princess." he said barely crotrolling his anger. "Or what?" she challenged, standing up and placing her hands on her hips. Zan leaned down, his face only inches away from hers, "I's da man, so don fuck wit me" he whispered. Kadiya narrowed her dark eyes, "Well then that makes me 'da woman', so listen." Zan leaned back against the counter, "Start talkin den, " he smirked, "let's hear da master plan."

Zan looked at her in suprise. Damn, that was a good plan, "Listen sweets, I's sorry dat I's was sucha---" "Dumbass?" she interupted. "I's was gon say control freak, but wadeva floats ya boat." "So then we're agreed?" Kadi asked, " I'll buy the club and sign it in all of our names and then we'll all run it together?" Zan nodded, " Sounds like a plan ta mes," he told her, playfully tugging on one of her braids, "So's Pippy Longstocking, yous up fo a movie?" Why not Spikey, just no chick-flicks." Zan raised an eyebrow at the nick-name and laughed, "Ma kinda girl." They walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, "Hey Rath, we're gonna go catch a movie." "Aight sis, hey Zan, yous takin da bike 'o yous walkin?" "Walkin, " Zan replied "Why?" "I's meetin wit sum peeps from da crib up ders, " he pointed to the ceiling, " ta find outs the deal with Kadi's lack 'o pod, ya dig?" Zan stiffened , "No." he said simply. "No?" Rath said angrily, standing up, "Look man, yous may be 'da man' but shes 'da sista' 'n whiles yous may love hers, I's do too 'n I'll be damned if ya keeps me from protectin ma little sista!" Kadiya moved from Zan's side and stood between the two, "Zan, why don't you want Rath to go?" "Because it aint safe 'n I don wan any 'o us ta get attacked by Khiver 'o da skins." he replied, keeping eye contact with Rath. "Rath, can you guarentee you won't get hurt?" she asked "No." he said, gritting his teeth. "Maybe we should all go with you and---." "No!" Both Zan and Rath yelled at the same time. "Look, " Zan told Rath, "I think protectin Kadiya is both of our numba one priorities, so yous go'n be's carefuls, aight?" They knocked fists and Rath smiled, "Aight." "Now we's, " Zand said, putting his arm around Kadiya's waist, "Is gonna go 'n sees a movie." Kadiya kissed Rath on the cheek, "You better be careful big brother, I'm not gonna lose you." Rath nodded, "I will, yous go 'n haves fun wit ma boy Zan. Don worry 'bout me." Zan ushered Kadiya out the door and through the sewer tunnels into the subway. "Ya gots a preference, Princess?" Zan asked, yelling over the roar of the oncoming subway as they walked up to the street. "Anything with Brad Pitt!" she yelled back. Zan rolled his eyes, his voice reaching it's normal pitch as they walked onto the street, "Yous kidding me?" Kadiya laughed "What can I say? He's got a nice ass---ets." she finished with a giggle. Zan crossed his arms and pretended to be hurt. "Aww, poor Spikey, " Kadi cooed, "don't worry, you've got a nice ass---ets too." "Oh, " Zan teased wiggling his eyebrows playfully, "So yous been checkin out ma assets den?" Kadiya giggled again, "Oh yeah, I'v been lookin." Zan felt lightheaded, "Yous serious?" he asked in a strained voice. She wrapped her arms around his neck a pressed a kiss to his suprised lips, "Fo sho, " she teased, mimicking his accent, "Yous definatly ma man." Zan laughed, "Glad ta hear it, cause yous definitly ma gurl." "So, " Kadiya said, lacing his fingers with hers, " What kind of Brad Pitt movie are we looking for?" "Oh no, ders no way dat I'm lettin ma gurl check out Brad Pitts assets, we's seein da Godfatha 'o sumthin." Kadiya shook her head, "Huh-uh, lets see 'Queen of the Damned' , I love that movie." "No Brad Pitt?" he asked her. "Nope, it's Brad-free" "Aight, den we's go 'n see it." She kissed him lightly and walked over to the ticket booth. Zan stared after her and smiled, "I's gots to be da luckiest half-human in da world." he mumered under his breath.

"Alls I'm sayin is dat if L'stat 'n dat Jesse gurl was together, den dey should 'o made dem do da dirty at least once." "No," Kadi protested as they walked back to the crib through the sewers, " They couldn't do that. L'Stat was holding himself back because he wanted her to live, and when she was dying he knew he had no choice but to make her like him. " "And den dey shouda done da dirty!" Zan finished triumphantly. Kadiya rolled her dark eyes, "You are completly awful, Zan, there's no way I'm gonna watch one of my favorite movies with you again." "Aight den, we'll watch da Godfatha next time." he told her, opening the front door. "I can hardly---- Rath!" Kadiya screamed running over to the couch and kneeling by her bleeding brother. "I's aight kay, it looks worse den it is." Lonnie walked over to Zan, her hands on her hips, "How da hell could ya let Rath go by himself Zannie-boy, he coulda been killed!" Ava spoke up from the corner, "Da old Zan neva woulda let dis happen." Zan glared at the small blonde, "Ya gots sumthin ta say Aves?" Ava stood up and walked over to him, "Ya gone soft." "Cuse me? I's sorry I think dat I's just heard da gurl dat don mean nuthin ta me and could be killed in a heartbeat jus say dat I was soft." he growled. "Yas heard right, you majesty, eva since yo 'princess' as you call her showed up yous been half da king yous wuz before, yas aint got no respect now." she told him sharply. "Enough!" Kadiya screamed, "Rath's over here dying and you two can't stop fighting over something that can wait! He can't!" "Dis ain't ova." he told Ava softly." "Straight up." she replied, sitting on the bar stool by the couch. Kadiya held her brothers hand as Zan began to heal him, "This is all my fault, " she cried, " he never would have gone there if it wasn't for me." Guilt washed over her as Zan's breathing grew ragged, and she knew he must be losing energy. Raths eyes flew open and Zan collapsed to the floor, " 's he aight?" Rath croaked, sitting up. Kadi leaned over Zan and lifted his head onto her lap, brushing the hair off his forehead, "Baby its time to wake up." she whispered, "Spikey, open your eyes." Zan took a deep breath and opened his eyes, and the others all gasped at Kadi's glowing hands, The Antarian symbols buring with a brilliaint blue light. "Shes da revivor. " Rath said softly.

Zan felt warmth spread throughout his body, replinishing the energy he had lost. He opened his amber eyes, "She's da revivor. " he heard Rath say. "Reviva?" Lonnie snapped, "Whada hells a reviva?" Zan looked down at Kadi's hands, which were scared with Antarian symbols and glowing a viberent blue. " A revivas an Antarian with da ability ta bring back powa, strength, even life back to one 'o da royal fo." Rath explained. "Well, if little Miss Reviva wuz 'round back up der on Antar, den how comes she let us die da first time?" Ava demanded. "She didn't, " Rath hissed, " Since ma sista wuz killed afta wes were, da aristacrats sent her with da ability ta revive us if need be." "So what yous sayin is dat Kadi-gurl can bring back da dead?" Lonnie asked. "Onlys one 'o us, but yeah." Rath replied. "Hows cum she wasn't wit us in da pods?" Zan asked sitting up and leaning against Kadiya. "Kadi wasn't one 'o da royal fo technically, 'n since time between Antar and Earth's centuries apart, what only happen'd 16 years ago on earth, happened 300 years ago on Antar." Rath explained. Kadiya bit her lip thinking, "Well, what about the crash in Roswell? Didn't that happen fifty years ago? Because, if so, that would have been nearly 950 years ago on Antar, ages before our past selves were even born. " Rath smiled, "Yous must be da brains 'o da family. Dats right, but every generation of Antarian royalty has a fo square that serves a term 'o 25 years. It wuz written 'n ancient text dat if da royal fo didn't eva finish der term, den da whole planet would suffa." "Back up man," Zan said slowly, "I's confused. We aint' da first royal fo?" "Naw, da king always stayed within yo family, but the othas could be aristocrats which is what Ava, Kadi, and I's were. Anways, like I was sayin, da royal fo 950 years ago on Antar died before der term wuz up, so's sum 'o da Aristocrats sent down two sets 'o fo pods so dat da royal fo and a back-up set could be transported and hatched, den returned to Antar 'n continue der terms." "Why not just keep da pods on Antar?" Ava asked. "Because da rebels would destroy da pods." "So I was sent as a baby because there was no pod for me, with my back-up?" Kadiya guessed. "No," Rath told her, "Yous da back up."
Last edited by Zanssoulmate08 on Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian

Always and Forever chapter 5

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

A/N: Hola peoples, here's the moment that you've all been waiting for... THE ROSWELL GANG!!! 8) Also just a couple lines were taken
from "Graduation".
-Sarah

Chapter Four:

"Wait, I'm the back-up?" Rath nodded, "Alls I found out wuz dat we's allas have dupes in Roswell, which we's already knew, but Kadi's is der too." Kadiya ran her fingers through her long brown hair and Zan looked at her, worried, "Alright, erone, on ta happiha news," Kadi flashed him a greatful smile and he winked, "Kadi and I's is goin ta Ecstay'n we's buyin da place." "Epic!" Lonnie grinned. "Thats not even the best part," Kadi told her, her eyes shining with excitment."We're all gonna own and run it!" "Now dats's wha I's talkin bout!" Rath laughed, wrappins his arms around Lonnie. "Dos dat mean I's can quit at Centafold?"Ava asked. Zan nodded, leaning his cheek against Kadiya's soft hair and inhaled the jasmine scent, "Yous gonna waitress." he told Ava. "Look, I's hate ta ruin Zan's abvious change 'o topic, but I's dink dat I should try ta dreamwalk our fo square 'n bring dem here." Lonnie said, lying on the couch and closing her eyes. "Aight," Zan said regretfully, "Jus be careful. " He was "da man", he should be handing this. If anything happened to Lonnie... "Hey, "Kadi said softly, placing her samll hand gently on his arm, "don't worry, she'll be fine. "Zan managed a weak smile, "I just fell like --- " "Honey, its not your responsibiltiy, Lonnie's a big girl, she'll be okay." "I hope yous right. " Zan said, watching as his big sister entered the dream plane, "God I hope yous right."

Liz Parker walked over to the counter and sat down by her boyfriend, Max Evans, "What are you doing here so late? Got it hot for some local waitress?" Max grinned, "That's the rumor." "Whats up?" Max sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "Michael, Isabel, Tess, and I are going to New York." He said in a tired voice. "Excuse me?" Maria yelled storming over from the other side of the cafe, "No way are you four galavanting off to New York and leaving Liz, Alex, and I here!" Liz stayed silent and waited for Maria to finish ranting. "I can't believe that you would chose that little gerbil over Liz!" Maria continued, putting her hands on her hips, "Where's spaceboy? I need to go yell at him, and don't think that you're out of trouble girlfriend, I'll get you next!" she yelled, flouncing out of the room. Max smiled weakly, "We outta sell t-shirts that say 'I survived Hurricane Deluca', we'd make a fortune. " Liz sighed and bussied herself straightening the ketchup bottle on the counter, "She's right Max. Tess isn't a part of the group, why does she get to go with you guys on top secret Czechoslovakian business?" "She's been getting the same dreams that Michael, Isabel, and I got last night. " he explained. "So she says." Liz grumbled. "Liz," Max said reaching for her, and smiling when she stepped into his arms, "I'm not choosing her over you. Tess means nothing to me." " Then why ae you taking her with you?" Liz murmured against his chest."Because something in New York is calling for us to come. " he said, burring his face in her jasmine-scented hair. Liz stifened, and pulled away, "What kind of drams are you guys having?" Max's forehead creased with worry, "Liz are you---" "Max," she interupted, her voice trembling slightly. "Are you dreaming about punk-rock versions of you, me, Michael, Isabel, and Tess?" Maxs jaw dropped in suprise. "How did you?..." "Those are the dreams that I've been having, " Liz looked at him, her eyes determined, "I'm going with you." Max nodded, "All right, but I don't want you going off alone." "Max I'm a big girl." Liz pointed out. "I know, I'd just never forgive myself if anything happened to you." "Should I get Maria and Alex?" she wondered, snuggling back into his well-muscled arms. "You'd better, I'd rather not face the wrath of Hurricane Deluca again, thank you very much." Liz laughed, "I'll go pack."

"Aight, baby sita yous can open yo eyes now." Kadiya smiled, hearing the excitment in Raths voice,"I don't know...maybe I should just keep them closed." she teased. "Gurlie, yous betta open them pretty brown eyes 'o yos 'cause Zan 'n Rath ares abouts ta have a compition fit ova heres." Lonnie stated matter-of-factly. Zan snaked his tatooed arms around Kadi's wiast and pulled her close, "Open 'em Princess." he whispered in her ear. Slowly, Kadi opened her chocolate brown eyes and gasped. Ever since they'd all bought the club, Zan and Rath had been working tirelessly to remodel it. For the past two days, Kadiya had been banned from stepping foot into Ecstacy while they'd redone it. The first thing she noticed were they newly painted blood red walls. Circular booths now ran along two of the four walls, the seats, dark blue velvet and the table tops, shiny black marble. There was a stage along the fourth wall and local band posters covered the wall above the bar. "Guys," she breathed "It's beautiful." "Dat's not even da best part." Zan told her, walking over to the stage. He reached out his hand and in his spidery handwriting wrote "Vamp" in glowing silver across the wall. "Vamp?" She asked confused. " 'S da club's new name," he explained, " Afta the first movie we's saw togetha." "Aww baby, " she said near tears, walking over to him, "Thats so sweet." Zan kissed her gently than pulled back and looked deeply into her dark eyes, "Yous da best thang in my life, Princess." he looked down, his earlier boldness gone, "I's--I's, " Kadi lifted his chin, forcing him to look at her, "You're what?" "I's in love wit cho Kadiya." Zan told her, his voice barely above a whisper, "S'okay," he added quickly, "yas don hafta say it back." "I want to, " she told him, and he looked up at her in suprise, "I love you, Zan." He laughed and picked her up, spinning her around the room. "Yous guys is so cornball." Lonnie called, smiling despite herself, and leaning against Rath. Ava glowered in the corner, unoticed by the other four aliens as her hatred for Kadiya grew with each passing second. Zan sat Kadiya on the edge of the bar and leaned his forehead against hers, "Marry me." he said recklessly. "What?" Kadiya giggled, her eyes wide. " 'Cmon, why not?" he persisted. "Spikey, we're only sixteen, you can't be serious." "I's completly serious, we's been'n love fo two lifetimes. Not ta mention fact we would've been married in last one if we's hadn't died." "You're serious?" Kadi asked in shock. "Yeah," Zan laughed at her suprise, "I's already planned on spendin ma life wit cho, why not get married nows?" Kadiya bit her lip, then laughed and nodded her head, "Okay." "Okay?" "Okay!" she squeled, "We're getting married!" "Whose gettin married?" Rath growled. "We is." Zan replied. "Please say that you're happy for us." Kadi pouted. "We's happy fo yas," Lonnie told her, nudging Rath, "Righ baby?" Rath grunted, then yelped when Lonnie kick him, " 'S long as yous two is happy." he said gruffly. Kadi squealed, "I can't believe I'm gettin married!" She turned to face Zan, "Wanna elope?" Zan laughed, "Now who's bein impulsive?" he thought for a moment, "Ders a courthouse 'n a church a couple 'o miles away, we's can get a liscence 'n do it now. "Kadiya grabbed his hand headed for the door, "What are we waiting for, let's go!" she squealed, dragging him out the door.

Max dropped his bags on the floor of his, Michael's and Alex's hotel room, "Ive been driving the jeep for the past two days...I need to crash for a while." Michael nodded, "Okay Maxwell, Maria decided that she and I are gonna head down to the pool." Alex rolled his eyes and sighed, "Lucky, Isabel decided on the way here that her, Tess, and I are going to 5th avenue so we can go shopping." Max snorted and slapped Alex on the back, "G 'luck with that, no one can shop like Isabel." "Oh goody," Alex said sarcastically, "especially since I get to hang with our resident homewrecker. Monica Lewinskey eat your heart out." Max wrinkled his nose, "Did you just compare me and Liz to Bill and Hillary Clinton?" "Only if you have 'sexual relations' with Monica. Michael laughed. "Yeah," Max snorted, "like that'll ever ahppen. " Liz poked her head into the room, "I'm going to go to Central Park, you wanna come Max?" Max nodded, "yeah, just gimme a sec." Liz smiled, blew him a kiss then shut the door. Michael shook his spikey head, "whipped" "I dont know what your talking about." Max replied defensivly. "I'm tired, I'm gonna crash, poor me." Alex mimicked, laughing Max's ears turned red, " 'c'mon guys, gimme a break, I love her." Michael snorted, "Well I love Maria, but I don't do everything she tells me to do." Max and Alex turned to each other and promply burst out laughing. "Shut up." Michael mumbled, grabbing a towel and heading for the door, "At least I'm not shopping with Isabel and Monica." he walked out and Alex sobered up, "All right Max, Liz and Maria said that we were coming here, and that Liz and you Czechoslovakians are having Marilyn Manson type dreams, but no one told me exactly why we're here. Whats goin on?" Max grabbed his leather jacket and put his hand on Alex's shoulder, "I wish I knew," he told her heading for the door, "I wish I knew."

Liz leaned against the wall in the hallway and closed her eyes. She could still see every detail of the dream she and the others had shared. That was why she wantd to go to Central Park, she needed to see if the place wehre punk-Max healed her then preppy look-a-like was real. "You ready to go?" Max asked stepping into the hallway. Liz nodded, "Yeah, I am." The two of them went down to the lobby and out onto the busy New York streets, not noticing the dark-haired couple checking in.
Last edited by Zanssoulmate08 on Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian

always and forever, ch. 5, 1/16/06

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

A/N: Hello’s peoples. Sorry for the wait I’m so happy your all enjoying this! Check out my new banner that Stardreamer323 made for me! Pretty groovy huh?! Everybody’s going to meet now, I bet you can hardly contain your excitement huh? Okay without further adu, here it is!

Chapter 5:

Kadiya sat up and wrapped the sheets around her body. It had been a few hours since they had checked into the hotel, and so far their honeymoon had been amazing. She smiled to herself, marveling at the fact that she and Zan hadn’t even known each other for a week and were already married. She looked down at her sleeping husband and pushed his hair off his forehead, loving the way the streetlight from the terrace windows caught on her wedding ring. The smile died when she realized that her parents were probably on their way back from Venice, if they weren’t already back. She pressed a kiss to Zan’s lips and walked out to the terrace, cell phone in hand. “Hello?” Kadiya took a deep breath, “Hey Vicky.” “Oh my gawd,” her sister yelled, “Where the hell have you been! Mother and Daddy have been frantic!” Kadi felt the guilt churning in her stomach, “ I know, I’m sorry.” She whispered. “Is this about Zan?” Kadi stayed silent. “Kadi, what did you do?” Victoriana asked slowly. “I married him.” “WHAT! Mother and daddy are going to kill you! What were you thinking? I’ll tell you what you were thinking…nothing! You weren’t thinking! How could you be so irresponsible?” Now Kadi was angry, “I wasn’t being ‘irresponsible’, I love him, and I have a family here, with whom I don’t have to be something that I’m not. Marrying Zan was the best thing I’ve ever done, regardless of what you may think. I’m getting emancipated so that I can live with him.” “Do you really think you can live without a butler, and maids and chefs? Daddy’s gonna cut you off, and then what? Who’s gonna clean? You are a sixteen-year old spoiled brat who can’t even do laundry. Jessica Simpson would make a better housewife that you. You are Kadiya Penelope Lavoy, daughter of David and Allison Lavoy and you are worth billions. Call me when you come to your senses.” The line went dead and Kadiya sat in shock. Vicky was right, she couldn’t do any of those things. Who was gonna clean and cook and do laundry? She heard movement behind and her and saw Zan standing in the doorway. He raked his fingers through his spikey hair, “How longs ya been up?” “Awhile.” “I’s couldn’t help but ovahears ya convosation, ya aight princess?” he asked, gently massing her shoulders, “Mmm… I guess so, it’s just… I don’t know… never mind, it’s stupid.” “Ya sho ‘bout dat? Ya sounded pree upset, wanna talk?” Zan pressed. “I guess, I guess I didn’t really consider the fasct that I grews up in a mansion on Park Avenue, and that I’ll never live like that again…” She trailed off, staring at the statue of Liberty. Zan’s amber eyes narrowed, “So you’s mad dat I’s can’t give ya da life dat yo used ta?” “No.” she clarified quickly. “I’m mad that I don’t know how to live like a normal person.” “Normal person? Whad are ya talkin bout, Kads?” Kadiya felt big, fast tears welled up in her eyes, and fell down her cheeks,” I can’t cook,” She sobbed, falling into Zan’s arms, “I can’t clean. I cn’t even do laundry. You deserve better!” Zan smiled and stroked her blue streaked hair, “Is dat what all dis wuz about, Princess?” he asked softly. Kadi nodded and hiccupped as her tears subsided. “Honey, I’s don cares if yas can do these things ‘o not. I’s married yous because I luvs ya, not because I wanna housewife.” Kadi sniffed and looked up at him, “You still want me?” He looked at her in shock “ ‘O course I’s still wan cha. C’mon back tas bed, Princess.” Kadiya stood up and followed him inside, “Hey Spikey?” she asked. “Yeah?” “I love you too.”

“I can’t believe I was right!” Liz said for the billionth time that day. Max kissed her
Forehead, and pulled her close, “We’re gonna find out what’s going on. I promise." Liz snuggled deeper into his arms, “Oh Max, I’m just so confused right now. I mean, who are these people that look like us?” Max shook his head, “I don’t know. Tonight though, is all about having fun.” Liz raised an eyebrow, “Having fun?” He rolled his eyes, “Maria’s idea. She thinks that we al need a little R+R, so we’re going to some new club called Vamp.” “That could be fun,” she grinned, “We both know how great the last party we went to ended for us.” “Our first kiss.” She grinned, “Maybe something interesting will happen tonight.” “Well then hurry up and get ready so that we can find out.” He suggested. Liz kissed him quickly, then shut the door behind her. He headed for his room, then stopped when he heard two people from room service talking, “It was so weird,” the first one said, “The guy orders strawberries, chocolate, whip cream, non-alcoholic champagne, ya know, normal honeymoon stuff? But then, he asks for like, six bottles of Tabasco sauce!” “Tabasco?” the second asked. “Yeah, pretty kinky fetish huh?” the first laughed as the two got onto the elevator, cutting Max off from hearing anymore of their conversation. Max’s eyebrows knit together in confusion, a guy and a girl, Tabasco, strawberries… Suddenly, it all made sense! Two of the look-a-likes were in this very hotel. The girls door swung open and Maria sashayed into the hall wearing a short, flowy green dress. She frowned when she saw him, and put her hands on her hips, "Girlfriend, why arn't you wearing the outift I had Isabel get you?" She opened the door to the guy's room and ushered him in, "Hurry up Max, we gotta get there early. The only people who don't have to wait for hours to get in are the owners." "But--". Max Began. "Yes butt, as in yours getting dressed... Now!" she yelled, slamming the door closed behind her. Michael laughed, "She sure told you Maxwell." he told him, buttoning up his dark green shirt. "Aww, how cute," Max teased, "you and Maria match." Michael snorted, "Don't get too cocky Max, so do you and Liz." Max picked up the red muscle tee on his bed and a vintage pair of dark blue jeans, "Well, it can't be as bad as yours." Alex acme outof the bathroom wearing a white tee and form-fitting black pants, "Don't start, " he warned as Max and Michael began to snicker, "They're better than leather pants I barely managed to stop Tess from buying." "We ready?" Max asked as he slipped the shirt over his well-muscled chest. "As ready as I'll ever be, wearing a gay mans pants." Alex grumbled. Michael laughed happy with the brown cargos that matched Marias knee-high boots. They opened the door and Liz immediatly caught Max's eye. She was wearing a silky red halter, and dark vintage-washed, low rise jeans. Her hair was up in a messy up-do, with wispy tendrals framing her face. Isabel was wearing a white, keyhole halter dress that slopped above her knees, and black leather boots. And Tess wore a yellow tube top and suade skirt. "All right," Maia yelled, "time to party!"

Kadi weaved her way through the crowd, holding tightly to Zan so as not to lose him. They made there way to the V.I.P. booth and sat next to Rath, Lonnie, and Ava. "Hey big brother, hey Lon, Ava." Kadiya smiled. "How's it goin?" Zan asked. "Hey, " Lonnie grinned, "Ders our favorite newly weds." Zan and Rath knocked fists, "Not to bad fo our firs night, ya dig?" Rath yelled over the band. Zan nodded, "Me 'n Kadiya oca heres, is gonna go 'n dance. "Aight." Zan pulled Kadi onto the dance floor and they swayed to the music. "Ya wan sumthin ta drink?" he asked. Kadi nodded, "Shirley Temple?" He pecked her on the cheek, "Be right back, Princess." He walked up to the bar and stopped when he saw a petite brunette. He spun around and looked at Kadi, then back at the brunette, "Hey Kadi," he called, "C'mere." She walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist, "Whats up?" "Da dupes is here." he told her, nodding his head at the bar. Kadi looked over and gasped at her look-a-like, "Go and get the others and tell them to find theres, Spikey. I'm gonna go talk to mine." "Aight." he told her, heading for the booth. "Hey, I'm Kadiya." she told the brunette. Liz gasped in suprise, "Liz." she managed. "Zan's getting both our gangs together so that we can talk." Liz nodded, "Okay, lets go." They walked out of the club where the two groups were waiting, in an ally. "What the hell is goin on?" Michael demanded, glaring at Kadi. Zan stepped toward him, "Yous betta watch the ways yas talk ta ma wife, 'cause if ya don, I's won be's held responsilbe fo ma actions, ya dig?" Max looked at Zan in shock, "You and she are married?" "Dat's righ," He answered, pulling Kadi into his arms, "You 'n hers togetha, righ?" he asked indicating Liz. "Well yeah, but we're not planning on getting married for quite a while." Liz smiled up at Max, "We're planning on getting married?" "Well," Max grinned, "eventually." "Zan and I decided that knowing we were together in our last life was proof that we'd last in this one. We haven't even known each other for a week, but we know that we're in love." Kadiya explained. Michael's eyebrows knit together, "How do you guys know each other? What past life?" he asked in confusion. "Here's," Ava said softly, "close yo eyes 'n clear yo minds 'n den I'll send yas da 411, aight?" Max looked at the others and shrugged, "What do we have to lose?:" "Wait," Rath told Ava, he looked at Max, "Wha about dos two humans?" he asked, nodding at Maria and Alex, "Deys safe?" "Yeah," Max assured him, "They know. Send them the information too."

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

A/N: Sorry it took sooooooo long peoples, but here's the next AMAZING part! :D

- Sarah

Chapter 6:

Liz opened her eyes, visions of antar still spinning through her mind, and stared and Michael, her brother. He walked over and hugged her tightly, "Well, I guess that you're stuck with me now, huh Parker?" Liz laughed wiping the tears from her eyes, "Guess so." Maria glared at Tess and started ranting, "Didn't I tell you all that the little gerbil was evil? I knew she was up to no good!" Tes crossded her arms over her chest, "Just because I killed them in our past life, doesn't mean I"m gonna in this one." she snapped. "Fo sho," Ava added, "I's don wanna kill Zan, Lonnir or Rath. I don't hate them." Kadi glared at her, "Don't make me blast your ass back to Antar." she growled. "Ma Princess is a hardass." Zan laughed ta Max, causing her to direct her glare at him. Alex turned to Lonnie, "I'm assuming that you dreamwalked the pod squad and told them to come here?" she nodded, "Dat's righ. We's needed you guys' help to kill Khivar. "Liz bit her lip, "How exactly are we gonna do that?" she and Kadi asked at the same time. They looked at each other warily , both suprised that they'd spoken in unison. "Don't do that." Michael demanded, "It wierds me out." "Weirds you out?" both girls asked incredously. "All right guys, knock it off, " Max said seriously "We need to decide what we're gonna do about Khivar." "Max is right." Liz added, "We need a plan." "Righ now, I's think dat we's all needs sum sleep 'n den a major disguston 'bout da situation in da mornin." Rath suggested. Zan, Kadi, Lonnie, and Ava stared at him in shock, "Wha?" he asked. Lonnie shook her head, "Gawd, yas sounded so mature," she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a sly grin, "It's kina a turn on. Yous so sexy when ya serious." Isabels jaw dropped "You-you-you guys are together?" she stuttered. Lonnie turned to face her, "Aren't you?" "Hell no!" Maria yelled, leaning against Michael, "Spaceboy is mine, and Alex and Isabel are dating." Zan raised and eyebrow, the one that sported a silver hoop,and asked, "So y'alls hooked up wit human den?" "And what pray tell, is wrong with humans, Spikey?" Kadiya demanded. Zan put his hands up in surrender, "Easy Princess, you alien, not human remember?" Kadi shook her head and ran her fingers through her blue streaked hair, "You'll have to excuse my husband, he can be a bit of a butthead at times." she apologized to Maria and Alex, "Where are you guys staying?" Maria smiled, "We maxed out my mom's credit cards so that we could stay at the Hilton." Kadi laughed, "Sounds like something I would do," she bit her lip, thinking, "Actually, that's something I did do." "Your the aliens that ate six bottles of tabasco at the hotel." Max told them. Zan nodded, "Gotta have da sweet 'n spicy, and speakin 'o da hotel," he said, throwing Kadiya over his shoulder and grinning, "we's gots ta get back... our honeymoon ain't ova yet." Kadi gave a shrill giggle, "See ya." she called as Zan ran out of the alley. Liz smiled, Zan and Kadi were so cute together and so completly in love. Max's arms encircled her waist and she felt him press a kiss to her temple, so were they.

Kadiya rested her head on Zan's bare chest as he traced lazy circles on her back, "You know, we've only got one more night before we head back home." Zan nodded, "Dats righ. Honeymoon's almost ova." She sat up on her elbows and looked into his eyes, "Do you think we should get our own place?" He studied her with his amber eyes, "How's we gonna do dat? Yo old man cancelled all yo plastics 'n da club's doin great, but we's still needs quite a lot mo money ta get a house." "What about an apartment?" she asked "Sho, but wha bout da othas?" Kadi raised her eyebrows, "Zan, we're married. I mean, I love them too, but we need our own lives." Zan sighed, "I's knows, I jus..." "Worry?" she guessed. He smiled, "Yeah." she snuggled back against his chest, "What are we gonna do when school starts?" "Whadya means?" "Well, " she began, "The yearly tuition alone at St. Bernadettes is more than the club'll make in six months." Zan whistled, "Damn gurl, Bill Gates ain't gots nuthin on yous!" Kadi rolled her chocolate eyes, "C'mon Zan, we need to get serious about all of this." He groaned and rolled onto his side, facing her, "Why? Why can't things just stay da way dat day are? Ya don needs ta go back ta school. We's gots da club." "Surely you don't expect me to spend my whole life working at a club?" she asked incredously, "I wanna have a career Zan." "Well, I's ain't yo daddy Princess. I's can't afford fo yas ta go ta you fancy private school, 'n live in ya fancy mansion on Park Avenue." he snapped, sitting up and putting on his jeans. "I never said I wanted that!" She cried. "Ya didn't hafta." he told her, pulling on a balck Led Zepplin Tee shirt and heading for the door. "Where are you going?" she sobbed "Out." "When will you be back?" "Lata." he bit out, slamming the door behind him.

' Damn ' Max thought, pulling away from Liz and glaring at the hotel door, "Gimme a sec, and I'll get rid of whoever's at the door." he assured her. Liz smiled sugestively, "Hurry back." "Yes ma'am." he saluted, causing her to giggle. He swung the door open, expecting Maria, and did a double take when he saw an agitated Zan, pacing in the hall, "You okay?" he asked. "I needs ta talk ta ya." Max glanced longingly at Liz over his shoulder, "Can't it wait?" Zan set is jaw, "No." Max piked his head into the room, "Liz, can you give us five minutes, please?" "Make it ten." Zan added. "Sure." Liz said easily, standing up and heading for the door, "I'll just wait with everybody at the pool until your done." Max pecked her quickly on the cheek, "Thanks." Zan waited until Liz had left, then turned to Max, "I need yo help wit Kadiya." "But I don't know Kadiya." Max said confused. Zan rolled his eyes, "I know dat. But ya've known Liz a whole hellofa lot longa than I'v known, Kadi." "That's true," Max nodded, "What happened?" Zan quickly told him the story and Max looked at him in disbelief "You're kidding?" Zan held his head in his hands, "I's wish dat I wuz." Max scratched his head thinking. "You want my advice, Zan?" "Dat's why I'm ova heres." he replied. "Go to her and tell her that your sorry." "Dats all?" "Oh, and presents," Max grinned, "They love presents." Zan laughed, "Thanks man, I's owe ya one." "No prob." Max told him, extending his hand. Zan rolled his eyes, "You's so cornball, Evans." he told him knocking fists with him, "See ya in da a.m., 'n thanks again."

Zan stuck his key in the door, balancing a bouquet of white roses, a teddy bear, and a heart-shaped box of chocolates in his arms, "Ya heres Princess?" he called, stepping into the room, and shutting the door behind him. He flicked on the lights and froze. All of Kadi's things were gone. He snatched up his cell phone and dialed Rath, "Hello?" " 'S Kadi der?" he demanded, "Wha da hell did ya do, Zan?" Rath growled. "We's had a fight, I left, 'n when I's came back, she wuz gone." "I"ma go get Lonnie ta dreamwalk her. Yas betta pray ta god dat she's okay." "Thanks ma---" Zan began. "Shut it, duke. I'm through with cho," Rath growled, "I's only care about ma sista. Dat's it." the line went dead, and Zan shut off his phone, "I's hafta find her." he said firmly, "I need her."

Allison LaVoy opened her front door and stared at her youngest daughter, who was crying on her front step, "What on earth are you doing here?" she asked in suprise. Kadiya wiped at the tears on her face, " I made a big mistake mother. I want to come home."

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

All right, I'll keep writing this fic. I honestly have no idea when the next part will be up...hopefully sometime in September. With school, work, and crap at home I don't have much time...but posting this fic was the whole reason I joined a year ago, so it is special to me and I don't really want to have it go on the D+B board. I promise though, all of your waiting will pay off 'cause theirs some serious DRAMA in store for our favorite Roswellians and New Yorkers! :D

Much love,

-Sarah