Abduction Seduction (AU,M/L,MATURE) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

Hi everyone,

I give you my new part! My muse is being very good to me and I just had to write. I am sure you are all happy. I know I am! :D

Special thanks to you all for all of your amazing feedback and support!! Your comments mean the world to me!! Thank you!!!

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers

NorafanofMaxandLiz-Ok I swear you read my mind about the next part with the mention of the Honeymoon. :lol: I was dying reading your post. I guess great minds think alike :D Oh and yes Max is one attractive man all the woman of Roswell want him. But can you blame then I mean after all what's not to love. :twisted: However I assure you his heart will forever belong to Liz. Oh and the age of Max and Liz is 18. So not to worry! ;)

Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101
Believer

Willowbv-Glad you are enjoying the story.

Grace52373

Enjoy this new part. A lot will be explained I know you have many questions. Please leave feedback.

Hope all is well. Keep on Dreaming
Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Twenty One

Liz sat up and looked up at Max in shock. Was it true had Milton been right was the planet really gone? She wondered as she searched his face for answers.

“The night I sent you back to Earth. I knew that war was on the horizon it was just a matter of time before our planet was attacked. It had been a Galactic war that had been raging for centuries. It was only a matter of time before the war hit our quadrant.” Max said as he sighed.

“In the morning I received a message from the planet Kathana saying that they had declared a world war. Antar is allies with Kathana along with the planets Hanar, and Sero so we had to fight. Only thing is Kathana had no idea what they were getting themselves into. It was too much for us to stop. I told Senator Avema of Kathana I was against it but he was too stubborn to listen to me. He had already declared war their ships were armed and ready for blood.” Max said as his anger grew as powerful images came flooding back to him.

Like ants the Skins crushed us. We were dust in the wind as far as they were concerned. One by one our planets were taken over. I saw innocent people die for no reason. Children who were too young to fight were given swords and were buried to rest with pierced sides by the same object that was meant to protect them.” Max said as tears ran down his cheeks.

“In the final hours of my time on Antar I went to the undergrounds of the castle. There were hidden cavers that my mother showed me once. She told me that if we were ever under attack to go to the cavers and stay there until it was safe. But it wasn’t safe. The only other time I knew the end was near was when I was captured. I found some way to escape and I knew I had to flee if I was going to survive.” Max said as he looked at Liz and took hold of her hand.

“I saw all of these symbols in the cave. They were messages from the ancestors. So I called to them as to what I should do. The oldest and wisest one Avanta said to me that when the time was right I would return and rule Antar again.” He said hoping she would believe him as the words rang in his ear as memories of the old winkled man who stood in front of him in a hologram image came back to him.

“Maxwell of Zander our planet and race are in great danger. You must go in order to be safe and seek the answers you so desperately want. Remember we are healers and we will heal. When the time is right you will return and be King of Antar again. I long for the day when I can finally hold you in my arms. Your parents would have been so proud of you. Be safe my King for you seek a greater destiny that only you can fulfill.” Avanta said in a scratchy deep voice as he looked into the amber eyes of the young man before him.

Max knelt down as Avanta gave him his final blessing and placed his hands on his head before vanishing into thin air.

“Once he was gone a great light came over me and I was sent here.” Max said finishing his story. “Your people…my people” Liz whispered softly as a wave of emotion hit her.

Her people she was that of Earth yet her heart ached for a race other then her own. Tears fell down her cheeks as she thought of all of the lost Antar souls who died. She was their Queen. A Queen to a world she never knew. They were strangers to her yet she held them close to her heart as if they were her own.

“I hear the cries. All of the distress signals I hear them. I tried to reach you so I went to the desert and I ran into Mr. Bordy Davis. He is a local. He claims he was abducted once and that his body is sometimes taken over by a Larek. He was Larek at the time and was receiving messages from the battles. I heard them Max. All of them I heard the pain, the tortured, the hate. I heard it all. It was terrifying. I tried to send a message to you to know if you were still alive but I don’t know if it went through Larek passed out and Brody returned.” Liz said with a distant lifeless look in her eyes.

“I never received the message. My Kingdom must have been under attack when you sent it. I’m sorry.” He said feeling guilty she had to hear and endure all of the heart ach he experienced.

“Don’t be I am just glad you are alive.” Liz said softly as tears glistened in her eyes. She then leaned up and kissed his forehead.

“So how do you know Maria?” Liz said fascinated to know how he knew her best friend. “I had been traveling for a few days and I came across the Crashdown. I don’t know why but I was drawn to it. So I went inside. Maria was working and was very kind to me. She offered I stay with her at her house being I had no place to go. Her mom Amy then enrolled me at West Roswell High and told them I was Maria’s cousin who just moved to Roswell. So that is where I am staying.” Max smiled remembering how kind everyone had been towards him.

“Well you picked the kindest people to meet. Maria and her mom are angels and are the most generous people I know. So I guess that’s your cover you being Maria’s cousin don’t worry your secret is safe with me Max Deluca.” Liz said as she slightly laughed. It was funny to believe that Max was now a member of the Deluca crew.

“Oh it’s Evans I have you know. Max Evans.” Max said smiling proudly over his newfound name.

“Really well aren’t we creative. Evans it has a nice ring to it. How did you come up with that?” Liz asked intrigued over how sexy it sounded and how perfect it fit him.

“I read it in a news paper. Something about Evans winning a trail.” Max shrugged. “Oh you mean Isabel Evans Father Phillip Evans. He is a big lawyer here in town. They are really wealthy. Isabel is a total drama queen and really stuck up. I would stay away if I were you.” Liz said knowing now hurtful she was towards her with the nasty rumor she spread around school about Liz and Brody Davis sleeping together out in the desert.

For weeks Liz had been mortified in school and made fun of because of it. So much for trying to be an up standing citizen and drive a fellow neighbor home. If only Isabel knew the truth that she was a Queen. She would love to see the look on her face.

“Oh don’t worry I was graced with her presence tonight. There is something really disturbing about that girl.” Max said as he shuttered remembering the ogling looks she gave him as if her was her next prey and the creepy way she touched him.

“Why Tess hangs out with her I have no idea? She seems like a bright girl you think she would have better friends.” Max said shacking his head in confusion.

“Well Tess is really friendly. I mean she is really quite at times and puts up with Isabel antics. But Tess does have some good friends. Kyle Valentie is sweet and my close friend Alex and her hang out as well. I see she took a liking to you.” Liz said laughing as she slightly smirked at him.

“Oh she already made it clear that she thinks of me as a friend and if she gets any ideas I am sorry I am a married man and their is only one woman for me.” Max said in defense as he smiled and looked deep into Liz’s eyes.

“Good because if anyone tries to take you away from me I will hurt them.” Liz said firmly as she wrapped her arms around Max and kissed him.

Max closed his eyes and sighed as he placed his forehead against Liz’s. He really was the luckiest man to have found the girl of his dreams who accepted and loved him for him.

“I really should call Maria and let them know I am safe so they won’t worry.” Max said knowing his newfound friends must be frantic trying to find him.

“Ok. Let me call her.’ Liz said as she grabbed her phone and dialed the number. The dial tone started buzzing as she handed Max the phone. “Hi Maria it’s Max I just wanted to let you know that I won’t be home tonight. Ok. Yes I am having fun and yes I will stay away from the Ice queen.” Max said trying not to laugh as him and Liz smirked over Maria’s comment about Isabel Evans.

“Ok I will see you later. Bye.” Max said as he handed Liz the phone as she placed it back on the cradle.

Max then hesitated he realized he had just invited himself to stay at Liz’s for the night. Not that she would mind they were married after all. But he wasn’t sure how her parents would feel. The last thing he wanted was for her parents to think he was taking advantage of their daughter. Especially being he had never met them before.

“Is it ok I stay? I mean your parents won’t mind?” He said as if he had done something wrong and was being punished for it.

“No they won’t mind. They are going away tonight to Santa Fe for their annual post festival get away and won’t be back until Sunday night. I think they already left.” Liz smiled happily as she glanced at the clock that read 10:30 knowing her parents were out on the road by now and the Crashdown was closed.

“Really. Well that’s good.” Max smiled at her. “We never had a proper wedding. Or honeymoon.” Liz said softly when she heard Max say he was a married. They were married according to Antar standards. It was hard to believe they were so young.

“Oh no we had a beautiful wedding. You remember that night. It was magic.” Max said in aw as he looked at the love of his life sitting beside him. She was alive and real and he never wanted to let her go.

“Yes it was. It wasn’t like an Earth wedding like I was expecting. I am sorry if I offended you. It was different but I won’t of had it any other way it was so beautiful.” Liz sighed as memories came flooding back to her. That night seemed like an eternity when she was on Antar. It was a beautiful dream that she never wanted to end.

“Yes it was. If only we could have our love moon.” Max said softly as he looked deep into Liz’s chocolate orbs. “Love Moon? What’s that?” She asked with wonder and excitement as she looked up at him seeing the slight desirer in his eyes.

“Well traditionally once a member of the royal family is newly married we take a trip to one of the three moons of Antar. It’s a private moon, which we own. Members of the royal family go there to get away on vacation from the daily responsibilities of life. It’s so beautiful there. The rivers glow like gold and the crimson sky is amazing at night along the purple mountains. At night you can see every star in the galaxy for miles.” Max sighed dreamily remembering his home.

“It sounds enchanting.” Liz said as she lay down on her side to get more comfortable as looked up at Max. “Oh it is. You would have loved it. It’s so beautiful there. It’s where we would of gone on our love moon.” Max said as he brushed a few strains of her long chestnut hair from her face.

“Love moon? Oh we call it a honeymoon here on Earth. But I like Love moon much better. Do you think we will ever go there? To one of the moons?” Liz sighed as she looked into his glowing amber eyes.

He slightly smiled as his heart swelled with emotion. She was already thinking of going back to Antar with him. It gave him hope that maybe his planet would someday be free again.

“Yes Liz. We will go to one of the moons. I promise you we will have our Love Moon someday.” He said softly as he leaned down and gently kissed her.

She smiled her eyes glowing bright with love as she looked at him grinning back at her. Liz then got up from off the bed. She stood in the middle of her room and looked at the beautiful man lying on her bed.

His eyes followed her like a lion hunting its prey as he watched her move around the room. Liz then went and light some candles a ritual she normally did when she wanted to relax and write in her journal outside on her balcony.

She then walked over and turned the lights off in her room. Her room glowed in the darkness as the candle light danced it’s liquid gold shadows bathing it’s walls with it’s shimmer.

“It seems the tables have turned. You are now the abducted and I am the seducer. If I remember correctly when I was on Antar for the first time I was naked. Now that you are on Earth I am fully clothed. Quite the opposite from being on your planet, so I find it only fitting for our second encounter that we changed that.” Liz purred seductively as she made her way closer towards the bed and stood in front of him.

She looked deep into his glowing amber eyes. Eyes that had moved her and chased her fears away she was no longer afraid like she had been from the first time she encountered him. Her desire for him grew as she whispered the words she had been dying to tell him.

“Undress me Max.”
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi everyone,

As you can see I have been very busy. But I am having fun and have been enjoying myself. Well tonight I just had to write must be from all the excitment. So here is my new part as promised.

Special thanks to you all for all of your amazing feedback and support!! Your comments mean the world to me!! Thank you!!!

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz

Jason's Lover
Mlover25

Zanity-Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoy my story and that you enjoyed rereading it in my absence. It was so sweet of you.

martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101

Believer
-Yes the creative juices are flowing after all the excitment I have been having.

Willowbv
Grace52373

Enjoy this new part. You will love it I hope.Side note All of the info about Venus is correct. Please leave feedback.

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you
Still in my heart this moment
Or it might burst
Could we stay right here
Until the end of time until the earth stops turning
Wanna love you until the seas run dry
I've found the one I've waited for

All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs
Wanna stay right here
Until the end of time
'Til the earth stops turning
Gonna love you until the seas run dry
The one I've waited for

All I've known
All I've done
All I've felt was leading to this
All I've known
All I've done
All I've felt was leading to this
Wanna stay right here
'Til the end of time 'till the earth stops turning
I'm gonna love you till the seas run dry
The one I've waited for
The one I've waited for

Wanna stay right here
'Til the end of time 'till the earth stops turning
I'm gonna love you till the seas run dry
The one I've waited for
The one I've waited for

~Gorecki by Lamb

Part Twenty Two

He looked up at her into her sparkling eyes. His hands slightly shook with nerves as shivers ran his spin hearing her voice. “Undess me Max” the words alone were enough to make his heart burst and he would die in the presence of this angelic being.

“Liz” he whispered softly looking up at her standing in front of him. She looked so beautiful in her flowing white dress. He could have sworn Venus herself had created her. He saw the look of passion and desirer flickering in her eyes. However he also saw the innocence and vulnerable state she was in.

She walked over to him and placed her finger on his lips and looked deep into his eyes. “I’m not afraid,” she said softly as Max let out the breath he didn’t know he was holding.

He knew she wasn’t scared he was the one who was scared. It was him who needed to hear the words to ease his fears. He then slowly stood up and moved closer to her. He touched her face with his fingertips. She was so soft, so pure, so real. She wasn’t a vision in his dreams his wildest dreams were coming true as he felt her breath on his hand.

She was alive and here he was with her once again. Tears filled his eyes as he leaned in and slowly kissed her lips wanting to savor this moment for as long as he could. Both of their souls came to life feeling the kiss they gave each other as their passion grew. Their kiss deepened as if they were both trying to drink and savor a rare and precious wine. Liz thought she was going to fall with the emotions that were racing through her body as her pulse quickened feeling his touch.

However before she crashed onto the ground she felt something catch her as she realized it was Max’s arm wrapping tightly around her waist. For a minute she thought she was flying as she felt her feet leave the ground as she regained her balance as she fell into him. “I guess this angle hasn’t got her wings yet.” Liz said breathlessly as they both smiled at each other.

“No your not an angel your just Venus crashing into me.” Max said softly as he pulled her close to him and passionately kissed her. Liz then pulled away from him. “You figured out who I am.” Liz said playfully as she smiled at him and batted her eyes. “I mean a king like you natural would find out my true identity.” Liz said softly as she looked into his molten amber eyes.

“Well I was a very good at studying the galaxy.” Max said huskily as he walked closer to her. “I am sure you took your studies very seriously. But I doubt you never studied Venus.” Liz said seductively.

What was with her she wondered she never would act this way? It was so out of the ordinary for the perfect Liz Parker. However she liked this new adventurous side it was something that was not normal and with Max she never felt so different and so normal at the same time. Yes he was an alien but he made her feel safe and special all at the same time. It made her feel alive.

“No I never studied Venus perhaps you could bring me up to date.” He said feeling the temperature in the room rise slightly as he felt his body come alive. “Oh I can bring you up to date and give you a very extensive study.” Liz whispered into his ear as her hand roamed up his hip.

His eyes grew wide in shock as he started at the vixen in front of him. What happened to the shy woman he had abducted and married so long ago. He swallowed thickly as he tried to find his voice. “Liz” he said hoarsely. “Max” she said looking up at him with doe eyes. “Liz you’re so beautiful. “ he sighed as he looked at the woman he loved standing in front of him.

All the hurt and pain he had felt was worth all the sacrifice he had made. Seeing her now alive was worth the two months being apart. If she had stayed on Antar he knew she would have died and now seeing her in front of him he knew he had made the right choice. Liz blushed hearing his words amazing that they could have that affect on her even after all this time.

“Thank you.” She whispered softly as she slightly ducked her head. “I love you.” Max whispered as he threaded his fingers through her long chestnut hair. “I love you.” Liz said softly as she leaned up and kissed him.

He then started to place hot open mouth kisses along her neck as he felt her breathy moans as she cried out in pleasure. “mmm those must be the clouds of Venus.” Max murmured as he felt her hot breath against his skin coming out in short paints as he continued his attack.

“Yes” Liz painted as her breathing became staggered. Max then captured her lips in a deep kiss. “I see you have been paying attention.” Liz whispered as Max smiled down at her. “Now lets see what else I can learn about the Evening Star.” Max whispered as he started to nibble on her ear. His hands started to roam her dress as he slowly started to lower the straps ever so slowly.

Liz felt her body burning up with a heat she never experience before as she felt Max’s hands on her bare skin. “Liz you so hot” Max whispered feeling how flush her skin was. “Well Venus is a very hot planet the temperature can rise up 484 degrees.” She said breathlessly.

“Really well let see how hot she gets.” Max whispered seductively as he pulled Liz into a heated kiss. Liz groaned with delight as she felt Max’s tong duel with hers. She was sure she would burn as her blooded boiled with a heat and desirer she never felt before. It was strange and primal and electrifying.

“Aw Max” Liz breathed breathlessly as she threw her head back from the sensations he was causing on her system. By this point her dress was falling off her shoulders as Max slowly let it fall to the floor as if it were a thunder cloud flashing it’s lighting.

“That must be one of the many thunderstorms Venus always has.” Max whispered as Liz’s body trembled as the cold air hit her exposed skin. “Yes if you must know they are constant.” Liz said in a shaky voice as her body shook with the waves of pleasure she was feeling serge though out her body. Liz then opened her eyes as she looked at the bright light of amber shinning at her.

Max stood back in aw seeing her in all of her glory again. The sight took his breath away. She was so precious and just pure beauty shinning back at him. “Your so radiant my Venus. You glow like the sun.” Max said in aw as he looked at the gorgeous being in front of him. “Well it is easy to glow when I am close to the sun.” Liz said softly as she looked deep into Max’s eyes that resembled the golden amber sun to her.

Max then slowly kissed her trying to pour as much love and passion as he could into her parting lips. His hands then started to roam her exposed skin as they began to trace the curves of her body. “Your flawless.” Max murmured as his hands traveled up her flat stomach and traced her hips.

“Well the surface of Venus has many craters that were formed by meteorites and asteroids crashing into the planet.” Liz said as her breath sharpened as she felt Max start to place open mouth kisses along her stomach. He started to travel his way up her body kissing every inch of skin he could see. He then started to kiss her neck as his hands roamed her body.

“There are also many mountains on Venus.” Liz moaned. “Really so where am I now?” Max murmured as Liz felt the vibration of his voice along her neck. “By the Lakshmi Planum.” Liz sighed as she felt Max kiss his way down her collarbone.

“And now?” Max whispered as he came closer to her chest as his hands roamed her breasts. “Maxwell Montes. They are the highest peek. How very fitting being they are named after you.” Liz sighed as she could feel Max slightly laugh as he continued his assault of kisses along her soft delicate skin.

Liz ran her fingers through Max’s raven hair as he looked up at her and smiled. Liz smiled down at him as they shared a heated look. She then leaned down and kissed him hard. “What do you think of Venus your Majesty?” Liz purred as she looked at him with a passionate gaze.

“Stunning.” Max whispered softly. “However I remember there being volcanoes on the twin earth.” Max said as he raised an eyebrow up at her. His hands then started to travel down to her most intimate world.

“And if I remember correctly it is right here?” Max asked looking up at Liz. She swallowed feeling his hands on her sensitive skin. “I don’t remember. I mean I don’t remember if they are active on Venus?” Liz stammered shyly as she looked down at him and bit her lower lip.

“Well there is only one way to find out.” Max said as he lifted Liz up into his arms and placed her on to her bed. “Lets hope nothing explodes.” Max whispered as he captured Liz’s mouth into a passionate kiss.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi everyone,

Wow with all of these comments to post more and with my muse in full swing I just had to post my new part and not leave you all hanging for more what good would that do well except for some good suspense and leaving you to read more of this story. ;)

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101
Believer
Willowbv
Grace52373
Maxssoulmate

Enjoy this new part. You will love it I hope sorry if it is a short chapter I promise my next one will be longer.Please leave feedback. I love hearing your comments!! Side note the Santa Fe Chambers Music Festival exists I did some research. ;)

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Twenty Three

The stars shinned bright in the evening sky. Music could be heard blaring from a crowed house as a girl sat out side looking up at the stars. Her blond hair blew softy in the wind.

Another party, another night of drinking, dancing, and having a good time. The scene was all too familiar to her. She sighed as she wrapped her arms around her trying to stay warm from the chill of the desert air.

“Tess what are you doing out here the party is inside from what I can see.” A tall boy with blond hair and piercing blue eyes said as he walked out onto the deck plastic red cup filled with beer in hand. “Oh Kyle you started me.” Tess said as she turned her head to look up at him.

“Come on lets go back inside it is freezing out here.” He said shivering as the cold night air hit him. Tess didn’t move instead she resumed her usual position of looking up at the stars.

Kyle sat down next to her on the wooden step. “Hey come on Tess they started another keg.” Kyle said as he hit her with his shoulder and held up his cup to her.

But she didn’t move instead her eyes were fixed on the vast sky. “Kyle do you think that life could exist out there? I mean do you think there is something more?” Tess said in aw as she held her gaze to the stars.

“What like aliens? How the hell am I so post to know just because we live in the alien capital of the world doesn’t make me an expert when it comes to UFO’s! Tess are you drunk?” Kyle smirked as he glanced up at the sky.

“No I am not drunk. I just wonder.” Tess sighed as she shruggled her shoulders. “Yeah well wonder some other time. There is a party going on.” Kyle grinned as he hopped to his feet and ran back inside his crowed house.

“Forget it I knew you won’t understand.” Tess whispered as she rose to her feet and entered into the house after him.

In the heart of Santa Fe at an exclusive hotel Nancy Parker looked out her window at the desert mountains illumined by the light of the moon. A click of a door opening and closing was heard in the distance as Nancy stared out on to the vast city.

“I check with the front desk we should be set for the Santa Fe Chambers Music Festival. I got the passes and everything.” Jeff Parker said smiling as he entered into their hotel suit. However his mood changed when he saw his wife deep in thought looking out the window.

“Nancy, honey are you alright?” Jeff asked concerned as he walked over to his wife and wrapped his arms around her. “I’m just worried about Liz.” Nancy sighed. “Nancy she is fine.” Jeff said trying to ease his wife’s nerves.

Jeff himself had been uneasy these last few months as well since the insident with his daughter. However he considered the whole event had a deeper meaning to it then he could understand he just had to have faith that things were all right.

“I know it’s just this is the first time we are leaving her alone since the incident and well I can’t help but worry.” Nancy said as the image if her daughter lying on the floor naked flashed in her mind.

“Honey that was two months ago. Liz is fine. You said it yourself. We took her to the doctor and reported the incident to the sheriff. We did every we could do.” Jeff said as he kissed her on her temple. “I know.” Nancy sighed as she looked out onto the twinkling lights of the city.

“Look we will give Lizzie a call in the morning. Ok sweetheart.” Jeff said as he rubbed his arms up and down his wife. “Ok. I am sure everything is fine.” Nancy said smiling at her husband. “Everything is fine”. The words vibrated in her ears however in her heart she wished the words she had said were true. For the truth was she feared the worse was yet to come.

They made love sweet passionate love. Only this time it was a little less awarded and a little less painful as they learned to perfect the timeless dance of love.

They gasped when they felt the waves of pleasure ripple through their bodies as they sank onto the bed. They lay there still joined in the most intimate way as they tried to catch their breath as a sense of aw and contentment filled them.

“I guess that answers my question. The volcanoes on Venus are explosive.” Max grinned as he gasped for air. They both slightly laughed and shared a smile as Max lay his head down on Liz’s heaving chest and closed his eyes. He wrapped his arms around her tightly as she threaded her fingers through his damp hair.

Liz then felt Max’s body shake as he started to softly sob. She knew why he was crying her heart could feel it all the pain and suffering he had gone though during his life and now with the fall of his kingdom.

He was finally morning the lose of his people. She could also feel the sense of gratefulness and guilt he felt with being alive and being with her while so many had to die.

She could also feel his sense of fear that any minute he could be taken or both of them could be taken and tortured like he had been when he was a little boy.

However she knew deep in her heart she would never allow this to happen. As long as she was with him he was safe. She would die before she saw him go through any more pain and she wanted him to know that.

Like a mother comforting a child after a horrible nightmare she rubbed her hand gently up and down his back. “Shh Max. Shh. Your safe now.” Liz whispered softly as she closed her eyes until they both fell into a peaceful sleep.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi everyone,

Wow with all of these comments to post more and with my muse in full swing I just had to post my new part and not leave you all hanging for more what good would that do well except for some good suspense and leaving you to read more of this story. ;)

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession

Earth2Mama Glad you enjoyed the new part as well as the photos and my account of being an extra in Shiri Appleby and Marc Blucas movie The Killing Floor

Kittens
G7silvers

NorafanofMaxandLiz
Thank you for your amazing feedback it was beautiful. Oh and this had me cracking up
I really hope Nancy will chill out after she calls Liz in the morning as Jeff had mentioned. Besides it might be hard for Liz to explain who the hot guy is that's naked and draped over Liz's naked body and both of them looking so content and sated in the others arms. OH yeah, I could see that going well. "It's not like it looks Mom and Dad. He's an alien king and I'm his bride we uh were just revisiting our wedding night. It's okay we're married." LOL!!! Just kidding.

:lol: thanks for the good laugh. Oh and let me just say your Liz envy will be on over drive in this story that's for sure I know mine is. Damn lucky girl!

Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101

Believer Glad you enjoyed the new part and reading my account of being an extra in on Shiri Appleby and Marc Blucas movie The Killing Floor! And believe I never thought in a million years that I would meet Shiri Appleby twice! The first time I met her was in September at the 2005 Boston Film Festival and then the second time I met her was in February of 2006 when I was an extra on the set of her movie The Killing Floor let alone get the chance to work with her while on set!! It's all so surreal!! :D
She is a sweetheart that woman! So keep on dreaming and dream big because stranger things have happened and I have learned that dreams do come true.

Willowbv
Grace52373
Maxssoulmate

Roswell3053 welcome so glad you found and are enjoying my story. I hope you stop by more often.

I am glad you enjoyed reading all about my fun and exciting real life adventures. It's been quite a year so far. I am in the middle of midterms this week and then my spring break starts March 6 to the 12th so I will try to update and post when I can. I promise. :D

Enjoy this new part. I got tears in my eyes when I was writing this. I hope you all enjoy it. And as always please leave feedback!

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Twenty Four

In the middle of the night Liz woke up however there was no sign of Max at first she thought it was a dream and that turned into a horrible nightmare as she saw he was gone. She gasped and held the sheets close to her as she sat up in bed. However she was relived when she saw a figure being illumined in the moon light as it stood in front of her window looking up at the stars deep in thought.

Max stood looking up at the stars as memories flashed through out his mind. His eyes strained as he tried to search for his home planet however it was know use he knew it was millions of light years away yet he still hoped he could see beautiful Antar shinning bright against the ebony sky.

He wished he could see her beauty again and know his people were safe. A part of him felt ashamed. He was a coward he fled at the first sign of trouble when he should have been strong and fought against the enemy like a brave king would. He wasn’t even sure if he was worthy of the title of King after what he had done or given the privilege of royalty after leaving his people to die instead of giving his care and ensuring their safety.

It was times like these he wished his parents were alive. He was eighteen considered an adult yet still a child all the same time. Just like Anatr he was lost as he searched for some kind of sign amounts the chaos of the night sky.

And then he heard a voice pulling him out from his confusion as if it were an angel from heaven calling out to him. “Max come back to bed.” Liz whispered. Max looked at the night sky one last time before he turned to look at her. “Max what’s wrong?” Liz said with concern, as she looked deep into Max’s eyes. She could see the far off look in them as if they were trying to get back to a place of happiness he knew long ago.

Max was silent as he made his way back to her bed and sat down pulled the covers over him. Liz watched him wanting to reach out to him and try to understand why he was so distant and sad. “Please Max let me in. Let me understand.” Liz pleaded, as she looked deep into his eyes. Max was silent for a moment and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath and then opened them.

“I remember when I was little how my mother used to look up at the stars at night. She believed they held the answers to everything. It used to drive my father insane how she would spend hours looking at her star charts and looking through her telescope. "Your wasting your time Ava." as my father would say. But she would just smile and go on with what she was doing.” Max said as he slightly smiled as he remembered his mother’s smile.

“Well there was one room in the castle that I was never allowed into when I was a child. It was boarded up at the far end of the hall on the top of the staircase. Every now and then I would climb up those stairs and watch my mother from afar when the door was slightly open. I would watch her work as she collected starlight. She would use their powers for healing purposes.” Max said as he looked at Liz who was listening intensely as Max continued with his story.

"In knew it was wrong but one day I went to that room and I searched for the biggest most brightest bottle I could find. It was this blue light it was the most beautiful light I have ever seen. I reached for the bottle and held it in my hands as it glowed." Max said in aw as his eyes glowed remembering the bright light he held so many years ago.

"It was then that my mother came in and I was so shocked from being caught that I dropped the bottle. It shattered into a million pieces as the light went spilling out everywhere. For a minute I couldn’t see anything I was blinded by blue light. I tried to reach out my hand as I called my mothers name. At first there was only emptiness and then I felt the warm touch of my mothers hand as she held it in mine.” Max said as tears filled his eyes as thoughts raced though his head of the day.

“It was then that I saw the figure of her face in the light as she pulled me close to her. Soon the light vanished and I started to cry saying how sorry I was. I knew it was all my fault that a very important star was now lost forever. She didn’t say anything but just held me close and let me cry. She told me that it didn’t matter if the star was gone because I was her star and she was mine. She told me that if I ever lost my way to look for her and she would always be there.” Max said as he took a deep breath.

“The last time I saw my parents was when we were captured so many years ago. I remember I was almost to the gate when there was this huge explosion. There was this blinding light I couldn’t see anything in front of me. I called out for my mother reaching out for her only this time there was nothing but cold air. I only heard the cries of my parents calling out my name as I tried to reach for them.” Max said as his breathing became shallow.

“But I couldn’t… I couldn’t…save them. Instead of fighting I ran away. And when I tried to find my mother she was gone. My star was gone, and I was left by myself I was an orphan. I failed them. I failed all of them. I was going to be the great King of Antar and I couldn’t save my people just like I couldn’t save my parents.” Max said with pleading eyes as he looked at Liz.

Liz’s heart ached as she saw all the hurt and pain in his amber eyes. She didn’t know what to do what to say. How could she possible relate when she had never in her life had to endure the kind of lost Max had to go through.

“So every night when I can’t sleep and need answers I look for my mother in the night sky. She was named Ava after the brightest star nearest to our planet Antar. So when I see the star Ava I know my mother is near. However it has been harder to see her being I am so far away from home.” Max said softly as he lowered his eyes in morning.

Liz placed her hands on the sides of Max’s cheeks as she tilted his face up to look at her. “You are not a fallen King! Your are a brave and strong King who’s passion and spirit runs so deep that you will fight with every fiber of your being for what you believe in. The light of your mother does not burn in the night sky but it burns here inside your heart.” Liz whispered in a strong voice as she placed her hand on Max’s heart.

“A light that is so full of love one would weep if they saw it. A light that is so powerful it would make the other kingdoms of the world bow at your feet. And a light that is life to ones soul that without it mine would die. You King Maxwell Zander of Antar will not be looked up on as the fallen King but as the fateful King who’s destiny was to bring Antar out of it’s darkness and into the great light just like the light of the star you held so many years ago. Your mother will be so proud.” Liz said in a soft and determined voice.

Every word she spoke was true every word as from her heart as she looked deep into his glowing amber eyes. The eyes of a man she knew she was destined to be with for all eternity. As if the stars themselves had planned it for them to cross paths and have their worlds collide for some cosmic reason beyond their understanding.

Max looked deep into her eyes. He could see a spark and a light he had never seen before. She was on longer the scared and frightened woman he had abducted so long ago. Instead he saw a strength and beauty of a Queen, a Queen who was the key to his existence as well as his world. He knew there was a reason why he had laid eyes on her that fateful night when they were children. She was his destiny.

They were of two worlds yet it was fate that there world meet. He had spent a lifetime traveling across the galaxy to find her. His soulmate his Queen. The words she spoke tonight confirmed what his heart already knew that they were bond together and nothing would keep them apart. It was written in the stars that they would be together for eternity.

“I always knew there was a reason why I was meant to meet you. But tonight hearing your words you spoke like a true Queen. A Queen who holds more power over me that I fall at her knees and ready to do as you will.” Max whispered as he bowed his head to her.

Liz smiled at the endearing gesture as she bowed her head to him so that their foreheads where touching. “I am not a Queen. I am just a woman who is in love with a man.” Liz whispered softly as she passionately kissed Max igniting the light of in their hearts as two equal souls became one in the darkness.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi everyone,

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101

Believer-
Liz smiled at the endearing gesture as she bowed her head to him so that their foreheads where touching. “I am not a Queen. I am just a woman who is in love with a man.” Liz whispered softly as she passionately kissed Max igniting the light of in their hearts as two equal souls became one in the darkness.

That is... BY FAR... the best line in this story so far.
Up there in the top 5 of the most romantic line in a fanfiction EVER!
I got chills reading this part. Beautiful from start to end.
You did this Dreamer proud!

Thank you so much for your gracious comment. I am really breaking out of my shell with my writing on this one and I really hope to win an award for this story. So your comment so made my night. I love this story to death. It has been a joy writing it.

NorafanofMaxandLiz
Damn, who wouldn't want to be the one that's married to Max and comforts him in the middle of the night, eh? Gees, what a job. I wonder where one signs up for something like that. Any ideas? LOL!!!
Well you might want to get in line with the rest of the female population of Roswell and take a number on getting your claws into Max. :lol: I being one of them. When I find out when Liz will let him out from her clutches I will let you know. ;)

Willowbv
Grace52373
Maxssoulmate

Roswell3053

Pom- welcome I am glad you found and are enjoying this story. I hope you stop by mroe often.

I had a very nice Spring Break home. It was really relaxing and nice ot see my family and friends.

You have no idea how much your comments on the last part touched my heart. I was shocked and so humbled that you enjoy my writing and even quoted lines saying how it was such a powerful scene. I am so moved by how well you are recieving this story. It warms my heart. So Thank you to all of you!!

Enjoy this new part. I hope you all enjoy it. And as always please leave feedback! Also in this part just to warn you there is a flashback just so you are not confused. ;)

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Twenty Five

The party ragged long into the night as music could be heard echo in the early morning air. The click clack of high heels hit the pavement sending a piercing sound shattering the silence that fell over the sleepy town as Isabel Evans walked along the disserted streets of Roswell making her way home for the Valenti UFO Festival after party.

Her feet were killing her in her high stiletto go go boots as she could feel the pain of blisters starting to form on the souls of her feet. However she refused to take her shoes off. If there was one thing that Isabel Evans knew was that pain is beauty and if she had to endure a little discomfort for the price of fashion then sob it.

She groaned and huffed with frustration as she endured each agonizing step to get to her destination as the blisters became more irritated rubbing against the inside of Prada boots she wore. She slumped over in pain as if she had just been shot as she cursed under her breath and sighed in defeat as she looked at the empty street in front of her.

Isabel then sighed in relief as she saw the red Jetta parked on the side of the road. Her pace quickened as she ran to her saving grace of crimson steel with four wheels as she banged frantically on the car window.

The dark window slowly made it way down to reveal a woman dressed in a blue shirt and black paints a companied by a man dressed in a dark black business suit.

“Can I get a ride?” Isabel said breathlessly to the blond staring up at her with a shocked expression.

“What did the mother ship forget to pick you up?” Maria Deluca smirked as she looked at the tall disheveled Isabel Evans standing in front of her with a painful expression on her face.

“I have no time for your games Deluca this is an emergency. I need a ride.” Isabel spat as she stared at Maria as if she was going to shoot laser beams from her eyes.

“A ride to where?” Michael said as he looked up at Isabel with an annoyed expression.

“My house.” Isabel huffed as she rolled her eyes as if it was obvious as to what she was asking them.

“Isabel your house is right across the street. It’s less then two minutes away. You can walk the rest of the way.” Maria said as she started to turn the key in her ignition making the engine of her car roar to life. She then put her car in reverse and started to pull away from the cub.

Maria hoped and prayer she could make a quick getaway from the wrath of the Ice Queen and enjoy the rest of her night with out being interrupted by some air head bimbo as she put the car into drive and was ready to drive off into the night like a bat out of hell.

“Wait! Maria!” Isabel cried as she held onto the car door hoping and praying Maria wouldn’t leave. “My boots are killing me and I can’t walk another step!” Isabel wined as she looked at Maria and Michael with pleading eyes. “You can’t take your boots off and walk the rest of the way?” Maria groaned in frustration.

“Aw and be caught dead bear foot walking through the streets of Roswell! I would rather die then walk through the park!” Isabel cried in disgust at the appalling thought. “Look Princess we are not your chauffer so walking through the mud never hurt anyone. You should try it sometime. Have a good night your highness.” Michael said as he and Maria sped off into the night leaving Isabel alone in the empty street.

Isabel kicked the ground as she pouted in disappointment as she felt the tears welling in her eyes. If only her knight in shinning armor where her to save her from this touchier. She thought to herself as her thoughts wondered back to Max. If only he were here then things would be right. He would take care of her.

She then crossed her arms around her body as the night chill was getting to her. “Oh where are you Maxwell Evans when I need you.” Isabel sighed in frustration as she looked up at the huge flying saucer staring in front of her face as the neon red light from the Crashdown Café glowed with it’s beacon of light in the darkness.

Normally she won’t ask for help especially from the perfect Liz Parker but she was desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures as she felt the blisters throbbing in her shoes.

“Maybe they are still open?” Isabel wondered as she took small steps towards the dark wood glass window doors. She reached for the brass handle and gave it a pull. However just like Maria and Michael it didn’t budge and she was stuck once again.

“Dame it why why why!” Isabel wined in frustration as she peered into the dark restaurant hoping someone would come. But no one did. She then turned and look to where she was and to where her house was standing inches away from across the park.

She then hesitated and looked both ways before she knelt down and quickly took off her boots. She then cautiously clutched them in her hand thinking “there is no place like home” as she and made a mad dash across the park hoping and praying no one saw her.

“Kyle get up!” Tess said as she nudged Kyle to wake up. “Aw Tess let me sleep. It’s too early.” Kyle grumbled as he closed his eyes. His head felt like it was in a vice as the aftermath of his drinking was catching up to him from the night before. “Kyle come on we have to clean up your house. Your dad is going to kill you if he sees it like this. Come on.” Tess said as she tugged on Kyle’s arm. But he didn’t budge.

Tess looked at him sleeping on the couch and knelt down so that she was inches from his face. “Please Kyle help me for a little while and I promise I will let go back to sleep ok.” Tess whispered gently as she stroked his arm.

“Ok Tess but only because you are my favorite Martian.” Kyle smiled sleepily as he yawned and got up from the couch. “Thanks you make this Jedi master proud my young Luke Skywalker.” Tess smiled as she slightly laughed as her and Kyle started to clean up the aftermath of another crazy party.

The ringing of a telephone could be heard as Liz shifted and opened her eyes to the piercing noise. “Hello” she said sleepily as she grabbed the phone hoping the sound didn’t wake Max up. “Lizzie” a cheerful voice said over the phone as Liz rubbed her eyes. “Oh hi Dad. How are you?” Liz yawned as she tried to wake up. “We are great. Your mom and I are all set for the Santa Fe Music festival. So it should be nice. So far we are having a wonderful time. How are you doing?” Jeff Parker smiled hearing his daughters voice on the other end of the phone.

“I’m fine dad. Everything is locked up for the Crashdown so you don’t have to worry it is all under control.” Liz smiled as she sat up in bed. “Great. Hold on your mother wants to talk to you. I love you Lizzie” Jeff said as he looked at Nancy who was pestering him for the phone. “Love you too dad.” Liz said as she waited on the other end. “Liz sweetheart it’s mom. How are you?” Nancy said concerned hoping and praying her daughter was safe. “I am fine mom. How is Santa Fe?” Liz said as she looked over at Max who was sleeping soundly next to her.

“Oh it is beautiful as always. So what are your plans for the weekend? Your not going on any crazy outings into the desert with mysterious men I hope.” Nancy said trying to pull out some information from her daughter. She knew Liz was safe and that what happened to her was because of some unknown cause but she still didn’t understand why her daughter was in the desert by herself the night Brody Davis found her.

Liz hesitated and was silent for a few seconds as she tried to collect her thoughts. Did her mother know? No that was impossible she never had seen Max before in her life. Maybe her mother was just concerned about the incident that happened to her over two months ago and was just being a mother at heart trying to protect her child. Almost the same way how she herself was trying to protect Max.

Liz laughed “No Mom. I am spending the day with Maria and her family.” Liz said as she looked at Max “Some of Maria cousin’s were in town for the festival so I am going to hang out with her and her family and Alex.” Liz said smiling over how well she covered up the situation being she remembered the cover story Max used of being Maria’s distant cousin.

“Well that’s nice just as long as you are safe. I love you so much Liz. You do know how much I love you right?” Nancy said in a carefree yet slightly worried voice.

“Of course mom I love you too.” Liz said softly knowing her Mom was a little nervous.

“Well good. That’s good.” Nancy said breathing a sigh of relief. “Tell the Deluca’s I send my love and have fun.” Nancy smiled relieved that her daughter would be in good hands. She couldn’t help it if she was a little worried about her daughter. For after all Liz would always be her baby girl and her only child who she loved dearly.

“I will mom. Have fun at the music festival with dad. I will see you when you get back. Love you.” Liz said as she said her goodbyes to her parents and hung up the phone.

Nancy heard the click and the ringing sound of a dial tone as she placed the receiver back on the cradle. She sighed running her hands through her amber hair and shook her head. “Jeff I am sorry I just worry about her that’s all.” Nancy said as she looked up at her husband. Jeff pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her forehead. “Sweetheart it’s ok. I worry about her as well. I hope that phone call helped ease your nerves.’ Jeff said softly as he rubbed his hands along Nancy’s arms.

If truth be known Jeff was just as worried about Liz but had a different way of handling his fears. He believed his daughter was safe especially after hearing her cheerful voice over the phone he was convinced that she was all right.

“I worry about Liz as well but honey you can’t keep on walking on egg shells every time we decide to leave Liz alone. I mean she is eighteen and will be leaving for college next year. You can’t protect her forever.” Jeff said as he tried to reason with his wife and ease the complicated situation.

Ever since the incident that happened two months ago he saw a change in his wife’s behavior. She was always on edge and wanted to know where Liz was every second as if she were going to be abducted and taken away from her. Jeff on the other hand was cautious but also believed that maybe there was a reason beyond their understanding as to what happened to their daughter two months ago.

If there was anything that his mother Claudia Parker taught him was the there were secrets and a greater force working in this vast universe that we shouldn't be afraid of. She encouraged him to embrace the supernatural and mystical way of things for her found aw and wonder in its power. It was one of the reasons why his mother was so drawn to science for the more she loved dissecting and uncovering the mysteries of the world and how things worked she was still in aw by it’s wondrous and vast beauty and the divine force it had on things.

So yes he was afraid and scared for his daughter however he had great hope that what happened to his daughter was something spectacular and less then short of a miracle. “I know Jeff I know I just wish she didn’t have to grow up so fast. I wish I could hold on to my little girl for a while longer.” Nancy said as tears filled her eyes.

“I wish that as well Nancy but we both raised a beautiful woman who is wonderful. Don’t worry about our daughter for remember her name means consecrated to God and Elizabeth has always been nothing short of a miracle to us and our life. She is and always will be our miracle no matter where she is.” Jeff said as he spoke firmly yet softly to his wife.

“I love you” Nancy whispered softly as she kissed her husband and pulled him into a tight embrace. “I knew there was a reason why I married you. I love you. I love you so much.” Nancy said softly as tears fell from her eyes. Her heart felt a burden being lifted hearing Jeff words. It was the words she needed to hear to know that she wasn’t alone and that together they would be there for their daughter no matter what.

“I love you too Nancy. Never forget that. I love you and our daughter so much. You gave me the life I always dreamed of and for that I am so thankful.” Jeff said feeling the tears welling in his eyes as he gently kissed her. However the kiss soon turned to one of passion as they held one another close in the dimly light hotel room.

Max woke up to the morning rays streaming into the room making it glow in the shadows. He slowly blinked his eyes open as he saw Liz lying beside him. Her long brown hair cascaded over her face draping it in a curtain of chocolate. He gently threaded his fingers through her hair as he pulled it back revealing her sleeping face.

She looked so peaceful sleeping that he didn’t want to wake her. Instead he just looked at her and the beautiful picture she created lying with the covers pulled up close to her. He smiled realizing that this was the first time he woke up to find her by his side and that this was their first morning together. With the new day he felt a new life in his heart and a sense of peace after hearing the words she spoke so passionately to him the night before.

Perhaps he was sent to Earth for a reason just as Avanta had predicted that he was to seek a greater destiny that only he could fulfill. What that greater destiny Avanta spoke of he wasn’t sure all he knew was that Liz was his destiny no matter what the ancestors told him he knew had found it.

Liz’s eyes fluttered open as she was greeted by the glowing amber’s flickering in the darkness. She smiled at Max who was looking at her with a peaceful expression on his face. “Morning.” Liz whispered, as she looked deep into Max’s eyes. “Morning.” Max said as he threaded his fingers through her soft hair. “How did you sleep?” Liz said softly hoping he found some rest after the restless night he had experienced.

“Peaceful. I had a dream.” Max said softly as he cupped Liz’s face with his hand. “You did. What did you dream of?” Liz said as her eyes glowed with excitement. “My mother.” Max whispered as a smile broke across his face. Tears filled his eyes as he remembered the dream.

“I haven’t dreamed of my mother since she died when I was little. I could actually see her face. She was smiling at me and then vanished into a blue light. When I woke up I felt at peace and was happy.” Max beamed as Liz looked up at him with a look of love and hope in her eyes.

“Thank you” Max whispered, as he looked deep into Liz’s eyes. He knew it was because of her that his mother had come to him and he was so grateful to have found Liz alive and safe on Earth.

“What did she look like you mother?” Liz asked in aw as her heart leaped seeing the joy in Max’s eyes. “She was so beautiful. The citizens of Antar called her the living star angel of the world. When she was born the legion goes that the star of Ava burned so bright that people thought it was day. So that is why she was named Ava after the beautiful light the star shinned on Antar that night.

My mother just like the star beauty shinned that men would be drawn to her and stunned by her powerful amber eyes. Because of this finding a husband for her was not an easy task. My father Zander was a great knight who one night was invited to a royal party. My mother was there with her sister Vildrana who was beautiful. Zander was to be engaged to Vildrana and Ava was to be engaged to Kivar.” Max said as he enjoyed retelling the story to Liz of his family history.

“So what happened?” Liz said entered with the story and Max’s past family heritage.

“So that night at the party Ava was outside looking up at the stars when she turned and saw Zander watching her from afar.

“Are you not afraid of me?” Ava spoke cautiously as she looked at the figure watching her in the shadows. “If you are afraid that I might die from your blinding eyes then it is a risk I will take if the last image I see is to look at the most beautiful star in all of Antar.” Zander said his voice full of passion as he emerged from the shadows and approached Ava on the balcony.

“You shouldn’t look at me that way I am engaged to another man.” Ava said softly as she felt her cheeks turning a crimson red from the heated stair the mysterious man was giving her. “Then why are you not with him? Why do you hide in the shadows?” Zander whispered as he came closer to Ava.

“I have to hide in the darkness. In the darkness is where I find my strength. I am a star I feed off the darkness. Soon I will be a Queen a Queen to a world that I never want to be apart of. To a man I don’t even love. I thought I loved him. He is a good man. He would make a suitable husband. Any girl would be lucky to marry him. However I feel emptiness I feel hallow and I feel nothing when I am around him.” Ava said as she paced back and forth as her mind tried to reason with her heart.

“ I know the feeling. I am feeling more and more empty everyday. I am betrothed to the most beautiful woman as far as my betrothed people are concerned yet when I look at her I see coldness almost like ice when I look into her piercing blue eyes. This is not the life I wanted.” Zander sighed as he looked up at the night sky.

“Yes but is it our destiny. You can’t change destiny it is set in stone.” Ava sighed as she leaned back against the stone balcony and looked up at the stars. She wished things could be different she wished she could feel again. She wished she could have the life she dreamed of with the person she dreamed of but alas it was too late the fates had spoken she was destined to live a loveless life.

“You really believe that?” Zander said with a questioning look as he looked at her. She was so beautiful his heart ached knowing she was going to belong to another and that he could never have her. He was engaged to a heartless woman who was killing him and making his heart frozen forcing him to hide in the shadows. He dreamed and longed for a better life then the one written in the stars. He longed for his heart to be melted of its icy shell that had been covering it for what seemed like an eternity.

Ava turned and was paralyzed by the beauty shinning in those glowing amber eyes. Eyes that felt like they were burning straight into her soul igniting a spark of passion she had never felt before. She felt vulnerable and scared yet alive because for the first time in her life someone was seeing the light inside of her even in the shadows and the darkness.

“No” she whispered, as she looked deep into his eyes. Zander was sure he was going to die with the light that was shinning off of her eyes melting the ice around his heart and the very depths of his soul as it burned with a firer of pure passion and desirer he never felt before in his life.

He then hesitated and slowly and touched her soft face with his hand. The touch was eclectic sending their hearts souring crying out to be together and become one as their lips came crashing down on each other in a passionate kiss.

“So they rewrote destiny and in the end ended up together.” Max said as he finished the story as Liz smiled up at him. “Wow that is some story. It sounds like your parents were very passionate about each other.” Liz sighed as she marveled over the events she had just heard.

“Aw they were I always dreamed I could find a love like that and then I found you. Even though we are so different and come from two different worlds if there is anything my parents taught me is that we choose our own destiny.” Max said softly as he looked deep into his lover’s eyes.

“Your parents were very wise.” Liz whispered as they passionately kiss each other in the light of the new day.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi everyone,

Wow with all of these comments to post more and with my muse in full swing I just had to post my new part and not leave you all hanging for more what good would that do well except for some good suspense and leaving you to read more of this story. Wink

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen

Paper-You got your dream! ;)

MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101

Believer-Good luck with finals. Enjoy escaping into the world of Roswell

Ariel70-Welcome aw yes Max eyes are hyponic I find myself getting lost in them at times. ;)

NorafanofMaxandLiz
Willowbv
Grace52373
Maxssoulmate
Roswell3053
Pom
L-J-L 76
-Welcome and I am glad you are enjoying this story.

Ok I know I have been missing in action for a while but I have been so busy with real life and well I am now in the middle of Graudate finals which are so overwhemling at times. So I will post when I can.

You have no idea how much your comments on the last part touched my heart. I was shocked and so humbled that you enjoy my writing and even quoted lines saying how it was such a powerful scene. I am so moved by how well you are recieving this story. It warms my heart. So Thank you to all of you!!

Enjoy this new part. I hope you all enjoy it. Sorry but my muse has been on finals mode so I hope this new chapter is ok. And as always please leave feedback!

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Twenty Six

Isabel groaned as she heard the alarm clock buzz to life with the piercing sound of sirens as it filled her dark room. She cursed to herself hearing the annoying sound as she reached over and turned off the clock. Once the beast of the alarm clock was tame she pulled the covers over her in frustration.

She was in the middle of the most amazing dream with a certain dark haired mystery man with amber eyes. The dream was getting really good as she remembered his velvet voice ringing in her eyes “I love you Isabel you’re the one I always wanted. I will ever want. I want to make love to you right now in your bed.” And then in an instant he was gone as the piercing cries of reality came flooding back to her in the roar of the alarm.

“Aw why” She groaned as she tried to go back to sleep to relive the dream. However sleep was not coming to her as she tossed and turned in her leopard print bed. She threw off the comforter in defeat and decided that the best thing to do to solve this massive dilemma was to hit the mall and do some serious shopping.

“Well I think we cleaned up this place enough that would make any hospital proud.” Tess beamed as her days of volunteering at Roswell Memorial Hospital as a candy striper were paying off as her and Kyle finished putting the last garbage bag outside.

“I say we make a pretty good team. My dad is going to be happy.” Kyle beamed as he tipped toed through his house that was lined with sleeping bags of various party guests from the night before.

“Anytime Kyle. Now as promised you can go back to sleep. I have to head on home or my daddy is going to worry thinking I was abducted or something.” Tess said as she grinned up at one of her closest friend.

For as long as Tess could remember her and Kyle Valenti were friends. He was the first person she befriended when she transferred to West Roswell High School from New York. Kyle was warm and outgoing and made her feel like she belonged. However she had to admit it was hard getting used to his fellow jock friends and their antics but she managed and soon everyone loved her just as much as they loved Kyle.

“Ha ha with an outfit like that your dad is going to think the mother ship rejected you.” Kyle laughed as he saw Tess with her blond hair sticking up all over and her green makeup smearing down her cheeks. “Funny Kyle just remember I could kill you with my death ray.” Tess said as she gave him an intense look and stared deep into his piercing blue eyes. “Your not that scary Tess.” Kyle said as he shook his head and lay down on the couch.

“See you later Kyle.” Tess said as she walked out of the house. Once she shut the door an emotion of emptiness filled her. “Nothing changes everything stays the same.” She thought as she walked the streets of Roswell. The buildings were the same for as long as she could remember. The people were the same. Empty, hallow, and fake. She tried to put up a good face always with a smile. However her smile was a lost one. She played the part of townie to perfection. Yet in her heart she longed for something more. At times she felt like she herself was an alien in this town.

Although she loved New Mexico and the desert she wish that something would help her break out if this state. Or make her feel like herself. She always felt like she was hiding. The quite naïve Tess, who was just there to act a part and look pretty. No one took her seriously. Last night was a perfect example of that. Just when she wanted to have a deep conversation about life she was shot down and accused of being crazy or drunk. If only someone could see her the real her. Her mother did.

However her mother was miles away in Nebraska and the last time she saw her was when she was ten. Why didn’t she want to be with her daughter? Why was it she never visited her and her dad? Maybe it was for the best she thought as her father’s words rang I her head. But at what cost she wondered. Her dad didn’t talk too much of her mother when she asked him.

For all she knew she could be dead. She just wished she could see her one last time so she could see the beautiful woman she grew up to be. Her Sunshine her mother would call her. Her mother would beam with this bright smile and say there is ‘My Sunshine’ as she would say as she held Tess close in her arms.

Tess looked of in the distance as she saw a mother with her baby girl playing in the park as she crossed the street as the memory of her mother flashed in her mind. Tears filled her eyes but she didn’t cry. Why was she feeling this way? Why was the memory of her mother coming back to her now? She usually never thought of her mother maybe it was after hearing the new boy Max she met talking about his parents death that brought up these feeling inside of her.

Max she smiled thinking about him. The dark headed mystery man with the soulful eyes. There was something different about him. She couldn’t place her finger on it as to why she felt this way but she knew he was special. She knew she wasn’t attracted to him but she felt drawn to him. Almost like a mother to a child in keeping him safe.

She didn’t know the reason why he was sent here to Roswell but maybe he was meant to cross her path in life and help her. Maybe he was sent to serve a greater purpose that she herself knew was beyond her power. How she knew this she had no idea all she knew was that no matter what she would protect him.

Just then Tess’s cell phone rang breaking her out of her thoughts. “Hello” she said trying her best to sound cheerful. “Tess there is much to learn and I have the money to burn. I am on a mission so meet me at the mall in a half and hour and I will fill you in on the details.” Isabel Evans bubbled with excitement as she flipped through the racks of dresses. “Isabel I can’t I just left Kyle’s and my dad is going to worry.” Tess sighed knowing her drama queen friend was at it again.

Why she hung out with Isabel Evans was beyond her. Isabel was so shallow and fake. Image was life or death to the glamour patrol and Tess had been sucked into the abyss when she first entered West Roswell High. Isabel was the Elle McPherson of her class and was in the popular crowd along with Kyle Valenti. So when Tess became friends with Kyle Isabel found it in her best interest to take Tess under her wing and save her from “the freaks” as she put it that graced the halls of West Roswell High.

Maybe the reason why Tess hung out with Isabel is because she felt sorry for her. Isabel tried so hard to be something she wasn’t and was so focused on living up to her wealthy family name and reputation that she tended to lose insight as to what was important in life.

“Come on Tess I am sure your daddy is not going to die if his little Tessie is out an extra hour.” Isabel said as she held up a dark purple dress staring at her reflection in the mirror.

“Fine Isabel but if this is another one of your crazy ideas I am not going to be apart of it.” Tess said in frustration as she rubbed her eyes.

“Since when do I have crazy ideas it’s called priorities Tess not crazy. Meet me at Tiffany when you get here. See you soon.” Isabel beamed as she closed her phone and groaned at her reflection as she went back to the rack to continue the endless search to find the perfect dress.

Tess slammed her cell phone closed in frustration. “Nothing changes” she mumbled as she stopped and looked up at the all to familiar brick building of the closed Crashdown café before she quickly made her way home to change before heading to the mall.

Liz opened her eyes as the morning sunshine flooded into her room. She must have dozed off as she heard the most beautiful sound in the world murmuring softly in her ears. It was the sound of Max’s heartbeat. His heart, which pulsated with life sending blood to his entire being. A being that was not human. The blood was not that of a human it was alien foreign unknown. Yet she wasn’t afraid. She was happy and at peace as she heard the sound of his heart and the warmness of his breath on her skin.

She breathed in his sent as she could feel his arm wrapped around her back holding her close to him as she lay on his chest. He lazily looked down at her through hooded eyelids and smiled. They slowly shifted upward to a more comfortable position and snuggled close under the covers.

“It’s nice waking up with you in my arms.” Max said as he kissed Liz on the forehead and smiled. He still couldn’t believe he was here and that she was alive as he threaded his fingers through her long brown hair. “Yes it is. Do you know this is our first morning together?” Liz sighed as he looked up into his amber eyes. His eyes glowed in the golden sunlight causing them to look as if they were molten lava. Liz blinked in aw as to how beautiful they were. “You have the most amazing eyes I have ever seen.” She said softy, as she looked deep into them.

Max smiled. “You can thank my parents for that. I have both my parent’s eyes. They were said to have the most beautiful eyes in the entire galaxy. So in a way it’s my constant reminded that they are always apart of me.” Max smiled as he looked down into her beautiful chocolate ones. Her eyes were so beautiful they reminded him of dark wood that graced the hills of Antar casing shadows in the brilliant amber sunsets that filled his days there.

“That’s beautiful that you have both sets of eyes from your parents. Together they mixed a stunning combination of glowing amber.” Liz said as she leaned in closer to Max and kissed him in the morning sun. Soon the kiss grew more demanding as the need to be one again was starting to take over as Max hovered over Liz’s body. He kissed her with all of the passion and desirer he could place in each one of his kisses. Liz wrapped her arms around him pulling him close to her as she kissed him hard.

“Liz I missed you so.” Max said as his hands ran along her body. ‘Me too Max me too.” She whispered softly as she smiled and looked deep into his eyes. In his eyes she saw a sense of lose over his kingdom, a sense of fear of the unknown, yet she could see the glimmer of hope shinning through in the warm amber as if flickered in the morning sun.

“Liz what am I going to do?” He said unsure of how the question sounded. What power did he have here on earth while his kingdom was in great danger. “I don’t know. But I do know that what happened in the past is in the past and that all you have is now. Don’t you see you were given a second chance a new life here in earth for the mean time. And I know that you should live your time here to the fullest because I know that is what your parents and the ancestors would want for you.” Liz said softly as she smiled up at him.

Max sighed she was right all he had was here and now and he was going to enjoy it. He smiled at her. “Well my little Earthling I say I start my new life right now by ravishing my beautiful wife.” Max said as he grinned wickedly at her before he grabbed her and pulled her into a scorching kiss as Liz laughed over his boldness.

Tess walked through the sliver steal doors to Tiffany and Co searching for her friend amongst the glass cases that held the precious silver and gold jewelry against grey plush mats. She soon spotted her friend who was smiling and waving in the back. “Oh Tess you made it!” Isabel said as she hugged her friend in a big hug.

“Good I am glad you are here so what do you think?” Isabel said as she showed Tess her left hand in which her ring finger was decorated with a huge princess cut diamond in a platinum setting.

Tess looked at her friend in horror as she stared at the diamond and then up at her friend who looked like her face could break any moment from the smile that graced her face. “Isabel what are you doing?” Tess asked in shock as Isabel looked at the diamond and sighed. “Going ring shopping” she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I understand that Isabel but why? Who are you marrying?” Tess said and then her eyes bugged out as if a light bulb in her head had just gone off. “Oh no tell it is not Max Evans!” Tess groaned in frustration over her friend’s antics. Isabel was always one to take things to extremes and this was no exception.

“Of course Tess who else would I marry?” Isabel sighed.

“I don’t know your brain? Isabel in case you didn’t hear Max is taken he made that pretty clear last night after you practically attacked him on the way to the festival!” Tess cried trying to knock some sense into Isabel.

Isabel then bust out into laughter. “Oh Tess I can’t believe how dumb blond you are. Silly he is playing hard to get.” Isabel said as she took off the ring and handed it back to the sales clerk. “Playing hard to get! Isabel Max is taken! Taken as in T A K E N TAKEN!” Tess yelled causing people in Tiffany’s to stare at her.

However Tess didn't care. She had seen the way Max Evans was looking at Liz Parker when she saw then at the Cashdown festival the night before and there was no way she was going to let Isabel have her way when it came to Max.

“Tess stop it you are causing a scene!” Isabel spat as she looked at her before she grabbed her shopping bags.

“Isabel this is insane!” Tess said as she ran to catch up with Isabel who was walking out of the store. “No Tess it is not insane. I am planning my future here and you can’t be in the least bit happy or supportive of me!” Isabel sighed as she walked down the mall hallway. “Isabel you’re acting crazy. Max Evans will never marry you!” Tess said as she ran to catch up.

Isabel then stopped mid stride and spun around. “I know you’re just jealous. Always a bridesmaid never a bride that’s you Tess!” Isabel spat in frustration. “Oh yeah I am so desperate that my knight in shinning armor will never come that I pretend I am planning my wedding and look at engagement rings!” Tess said as she tried to hide her laughter.

“Sure laugh now Tess but mark my words by graduation I will have a ring on my finger and Max Evans and I will be crowned King and Queen of the Prom!” Isabel spat and she started walking away from Tess. “Fine Isabel but when your brilliant plan fails don’t come crying to me about it!” Tess cried as she watched Isabel struggling to carry her shopping bags.

“Hey Tess what are you doing at the mall so early?” Alex Whitman asked as he looked at the frazzled blond in front of him. “Oh no reason just that the Ice Queen is up to trying to rule the world again! Look I hate to cut this short but I have to hurry home or else my dad is going to send out a search party for me.” Tess sighed looking at her friend.

“Hey don’t let her royal pain bother you. Isabel is just Isabel. Anyway me and my band The Whits are playing at the Pizza Pan tonight if you want to come.” Alex said hoping to cheer up Tess. “Thanks Alex for the invite but I promised my dad I would help him with dinner being we are having family over. Another time. I promise.” Tess said as she smiled.

Alex Charles Whitman always did that for her make her smile even on her darkest days. Although it was taboo to be friends with him according to West Roswell High popular standards Tess had a soft spot for him and enjoyed his company. Plus he was very welcoming when she first came to West Roswell High and was always very nice to her.

“That’s ok. Cheer up. I mean it could be worse Aliens could attack or something.” Alex said as he and Tess shared a laugh. “Bye Alex see you around” Tess said as she smiled and waved him goodbye as she headed outside of the mall.

“Nothing changes” Tess whispered to herself as she walked home.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi everyone,

Wow with all of these comments to post more and with my muse in full swing I just had to post my new part and not leave you all hanging for more what good would that do well except for some good suspense and leaving you to read more of this story. Wink

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen

Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101

Believer
Ariel70
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Willowbv
Grace52373
Maxssoulmate
Roswell3053
Pom
L-J-L 76

LairaBehr4 Welcome glad you are enjoying this story and I loved your comments!

Egyptian_Kiss Welcome. Glad you are enjoying my story. Yes I want Tess to be nice in this story. I have taken a differnt approach with her character and I love it. She is one of my favorites to write in this story. You will find out more about her back ground story later. ;)

Ok I know I have been missing in action for a while but I have been so busy with real life but I am back! My summer was very nice. Busy but relaxing. I am now up at school and have my own computer again. So I now have more time to write!

You have no idea how much your comments while I was away touched my heart. I was shocked and so humbled that you enjoy my writing and that even bumped my story while I was away. I am so moved by how well you are recieving this story. It warms my heart. So Thank you to all of you!!

Enjoy this new part. I hope you all enjoy it. It was hard being I had been away from writing for so long. I hope this new chapter is ok.Sorry if it is short. And as always please leave feedback!

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Came in from a rainy Thursday on the avenue,
Thought I heard you talking softly.
I turned on the lights, the TV and the radio,
Still I can't escape the ghost of you.
What has happened to it all?
"Crazy," some would say.
Where is the life that I recognize?
Gone away...

But I won't cry for yesterday, there's an ordinary world,
Somehow I have to find.
And as I try to make my way to the ordinary world,
I will learn to survive.

Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say:
"Pride will tear us both apart."
Well now pride's gone out the window, cross the rooftops, run away,
Left me in the vacuum of my heart.
What is happening to me?
"Crazy," some would say.
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away...

But I won't cry for yesterday, there's an ordinary world,
Somehow I have to find.
I will learn to survive.

(Ooh, Ahh, Just blown away-ay, Oh)

Papers in the roadside tell of suffering and greed.
Fear today, forgot tomorrow... ooh
Here beside the news of holy war and holy need,
Ours is just a little sorrowed talk.

And I won't cry for yesterday, there's an ordinary world,
Somehow I have to find.
I will learn to survive.

Every world... Is my world
(I will learn to survive)
Any world.... Is my world
(I will learn to survive)
Any world... Is my world
Every world... Is our world

~Ordinary World by Duran Duran

Part Twenty Seven

Maria and Michael made there way to the Deluca household as they parked the red Jetta in the drive way and made their way up to the white and green house.

“How was the festival?” Amy said as she looked up from her morning paper at the two weary teenagers still dressed as FBI agents from the night before.

“Oh it was amazing as always.” Maria beamed with excitement. “I can’t wait until next year!” Michael said as he and Maria sat down at the kitchen table.

“I can’t. A night running around among freaks while I am worked to the bone by the slave driver who is non other then my aunt! No thank you. I would rather be in prison then deal with that. ” Sean Deluca said as he yawned and poured himself a cup of coffee.

“Sean Deluca your lucky I don’t throw you out of this house and disown you! How dare you talk after everything we have done to keep you off the streets and to be an upright citizen! You’re lucky that all I made you do was hand out party goods last night. When you could have to have another discussing job!" Amy said furious over how ungrateful Sean was acting.

"So don’t complain to me about how hard your job was when yours was cakewalk compared to what other jobs you could have had!” Amy spat as she shook and pointed her finger at him while looking sternly into the blue eyes of the young man in front of her.

“Yes mama” Sean said as he cowered in shame over the wrath of his aunt. “Never cross a Deluca woman” Michael said as he got up to grab the coffee pot to pour two cups of for him and Maria.

“It makes life easer” Michael said as he shrugged his shoulders and poured the steaming liquid into the clay mugs. “See Michael has caught on. You could learn a thing or two from him Sean.” Amy said as she rubbed his back in appreciation.

Amy Deluca always had a soft spot when it came to Michael Guerin. She knew he was a little rough around the edges but had a good heart and was very kind and caring towards Maria, which is more then she could have hoped for.

Maria’s real father had left her and Amy when Maria was only 7. It was so heart breaking to come to an empty house one day with out a note or explanation. Amy knew she wasn’t the best when it came to relationships with men.

When she met Maria’s father she was very young and naïve to see that it wasn’t a good match from the beginning. She knew she should have broken it off instead she paid the ultimate price of having a bad marriage only to be abandoned with a daughter who didn’t have a father.

However it was what made her stronger. She leaned to take care of herself and her daughter. Amy though tough herself had a compassionate heart and learned to take her kindness to help others. She wanted her daughter to learn to see the good in others and have compassion for people who came from a hard life.

Ultimately Amy wanted her daughter to have a normal life and not looked upon as the girl who’s father left her. Amy wanted her daughter to learn to trust men and to realize that not ever guy would leave her.

So when Maria met Michael Amy was cautious at first being Michael was a trouble maker and kind of a loner but she learned to see that he was not what she had expected and had a good heart.

Michael treated her daughter with the up most respect and love. He also had proven himself time and time again that he would not leave her when times were rough. Which made Amy respect him even more. It showed his true character and she was blessed her daughter found someone who would treat her right.

“That’s me Mr. Wonderful.” Michael said laughing as he placed the steaming cups of coffee on the table and sat down next to Maria.

“Oh Sean you know we love you.” Amy said as she rubbed his head causing Sean to smile. “So where is your other partner in crime?” Amy asked concerned as she looked at Michael and Maria.

“Oh Max went to a party with Tess and the other members of West Roswell High royalty.” Maria said rolling her eyes. “Yeah he will be lucky if he was able to escape the clutches of the Ice Queen” Michael smirked as he remembered Isabel fuming as they speed away after she begged them for a ride.

“Isabel please Max is smart enough to not fall for that air head! It’s little Miss Sunshine I am worried about!” Maria said as she drank the bitter coffee from her cup.

“Tess? Tess is harmless. That girl wouldn’t hurt a fly. She is Miss Social Butterfly. She is always making friends. I am not surprised she befriended Max. She is like the welcoming wagon for West Roswell High. I am sure Kyle was having a party and invited Max so he could make more friends.” Michael said as he drank his coffee.

“Great more friends I just hope he learns to pick the right ones. There are a lot of crazy’s in this town.” Maria said hoping she was right.

Liz sighed in content as she tried to calm her breathing down. “Do you think it would be this good if we were both human?” Liz asked breathlessly at Max.

“Do you think it would be this good if we were both alien?” Max asked in a ragged tone as he looked at her. “Well they say opposites attract.” Liz said as her and Max laughed. Max then pulled her close to him as they both lay in silence basking in the after glow of their lovemaking.

It was still early morning by this point as the sun was shinning on to the sleepy town as people were slowly starting waking up and getting ready for the day. Liz could smell the near by bakery making various breads, muffins, and cakes for the early morning customers. She could also hear the delivery trucks dropping off various supplies for the near by stores in town.

Liz could see the sunlight streaming in from her window. It was the sign of a new day, a new beginning, and new life for both her and Max. She sat there wondering if life was similar on his home planet as she saw the world outside coming to life around her.

His home planet there was still so much she wanted to learn about his race and his life. So many mysteries about him that were still left to be solved as looked up at him and smiled.

He smiled back at her and looked out the window watching the sunrise. He knew that the light of the sun was a sign telling him that he was to start living his new life here on earth. Even if his planet was in danger he knew there was a reason why he was here on earth. Liz was right when she said that he was to live and he was intended to live it to the fullest if it meant a life with her.

Liz then grew quite as her thoughts wondered and then a scary and bittersweet thought hit her. She was too young. It was too soon. Her eyes grew wide as a slight panic filled her “Um Max could I become pregnant?” She said in a concerned voice as she looked up at him.

Max blinked his eyes as he looked at her surprise. “You mean…Wow I thought you would want to wait…but…if you want to…” Max said in a joyful voice still in shock over her statement.

“No Max I don’t want to get pregnant. I mean how does it work on your planet? I mean we weren’t careful and could I get sick? Could you get sick? Oh god my poor mother what am I going to tell my parents. I can’t become pregnant. I am too young and I am not ready. Your not going to give an Alien SDT or something are you?” Liz said as she sat up in bed while her breathing became shallow.

“STD?” Max said in confusion not understand the term as he looked up at her with raised eyebrows.

“Sexual Transmitted Disease. Oh know you have no idea what that means. You could have given me one. I am sick! I am sick with an alien STD and could become pregnant with your child!" Liz babbled as tears ran down her cheeks as her panic took over her.

“I am going to become green then I am going to get slimy green and slimy…I’m sick…I am so stupid I should have used something…I always have a plan…great perfect Parker finally screwed up and with an alien and maybe I’ll give birth to your child who will be a 3 feet tall green alien!” Liz cried in panic as her heart pounded in her chest and her breathing became shallow.

“Maria was right. Oh my god Maria was right. Maria is never right! I am the one with the answers not her” Liz thought as she babbled on. “and… and…”

Liz then felt her voice stop as she felt lips fuse with hers. Max broke away from their kiss.

“Calm down.” Max said as he grabbed Liz’s arms and looked into her eyes. “Now listen to me” Max said in a soothing voice as he looked into her eyes. “Your not pregnant and you are not sick. Ok?” Max said as Liz nodded her head.

Max took a deep breath as he tried to collect his thoughts. It wasn’t going to be easy to explain the ways of Antar to Liz but he hoped she understood.

“You remember the first night we met and the dim light that was surrounding your body. Remember how I told you it was just our souls burning bright and how it was part of the bonding ceremony. It only happens once where our souls glow as one. After that they glow on the inside.” Max said hoping she understood.

“Yes but what does that have to do with anything.” Liz said in wonder as she tried to desperately to understand.

“Well in order for you to become pregnant our souls have to form this connection. A different type of connection then the one we experience when we first kissed. We have to form the V.” Max said as he took hold of her hands and squeezed them knowing how difficult this was for her to comprehend.

“The V?” Liz said confused, as she looked deep into his amber eyes hoping she would be able to try to find some comfort in them as she tried to process the new information.

“The V is an ancient ceremony my people have performed for centuries. It is really hard to understand. I will try to break it down for you. Our souls have to burn with the silver light. It is the light we use to heal but it is also the light we use to create. Don’t worry your not pregnant. The memory I gave you when I place my hand on you was just a memory nothing more. It was so you would remember me.” Max said in a soft voice as he lowered his eyes in a shy gesture.

He then took a deep breath and looked up at her. “The silver light is really hard to explain. You need the whirled wind before the silver light and then the V ceremony is complete. The Whirled Wind happens when we both for a connection but it is almost like a floodgate of light and it swirls around our memories as well as our bodies and souls connecting them in a powerful way. It creates the silver light that creates a being in the center of V symbol that appears. That being is a child.” Max said softly as he looked deep into Liz’s chocolate eyes. He hoped he has explained himself. His ways were very complicated and he hoped she could understand.

“That’s beautiful.” Liz said in aw as Max finished explaining his Antar ways to her. “Yes I guess.” Max said as he glanced down at the bed feeling a blush grace his cheeks. He didn’t think he would become embarrassed explaining the ways of his people to her. He was a king and was used to uncomfortable situations but with Liz she tended to bring out the shy side in him.

“Oh and no you are not sick. And I can’t get sick from you. So you should take comfort in that.” Max said as he kissed her forehead hoping to ease her fears of him and their relationship.

“Thank you.” Liz said as she squeezed Max’s hand and smiled at him. She knew how hard it was for him to tell her and to talk about his rituals but she took comfort in that fact that he was honest with her and wanted her to understand his world as much as possible.

“I am looking forward to the day I take part in the V ceremony.” Liz said as she smiled, as she looked deep into his amber eyes that were being graced by the golden light of the morning sun making them glow.

Max thought he heard his heart shatter as he looked at her. He was sure he had died. She wanted to create a child with him an alien who was King of Antar. Someone from not of her race or her world and she wanted to create something beautiful with him just as much as he wanted to create something beautiful with her. What he did to deserve her he wasn’t sure all he knew was that he was so blessed and thanked the heavens he had found her.

“You mean it?” Max said in aw as he looked at her. “Of course I do.” Liz said as she smiled and then kissed him. “After all the king needs an air” Liz smiled as she laughed looking up at him.

Max laughed and then looked at her glowing face in the morning sun. “I know but even if we can’t I will still love you.” Max said making sure she understood how important she was to him.

Liz knew what Max meant they were of two different worlds and even though there was a possibility that it could work them having children there was always concern for complications. “I know I would still love you too.” Liz said as she passionately kissed him.

“So is the birthing process different on Antar as it is on earth?” Liz asked figuring they were on the topic. “No it is still the same.” Max said as he pulled her close. “Oh well that is the only thing I am scared about.” Liz said expressing her fears. “It’s ok. We will get through it together. But we have a while to worry about that.” Max said as he kissed her.

“Good. Because I don’t think my parents would be too thrilled with daughter being pregnant let alone from an alien. Thank you for helping me eases my fears. I just realized this morning how little I know about you and your world.” Liz said as she leaned back down onto the soft pillow of her bed.

“That’s ok. It was only natural for you to be concerned. I have the same fears too you know about not knowing your world as well.” Max said as he leaned back down on to the bed and threaded his fingers through her long chestnut hair.

“Well how about today I start by showing you some of my world and we can explore the town.” Liz said as she looked up seeing the glimmer of excitement in Max’s eyes.

“Sounds perfect.” Max said as he kissed her in the light of the new day and the new life on earth that stood before him.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Abduction Seduction (AU M/L Mature/WA) New A/N 2/18/08

Hi everyone,

Ok I know I have been missing in action for a while but I have been so busy with real life and my muse had seemed to had taken a year long vacation but I am please to say she is back! I had been away from writing for so long be kind to my muse she just got back from a year long vacation and is still a little jet lagged. I hope this new chapter is ok.

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101
Believer
Ariel70
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Willowbv
Grace52373
Maxssoulmate
Roswell3053
Pom
L-J-L 76
LairaBehr4
Egyptian_Kiss

Tigerr100
-Glad you found my fic and are enjoying it!
Clari
TheTVGeneral

Natalie36- Yes I am a very lucky girl! Jason is a sweetheart!

Jake17-Glad you enjoying my fic so far and that you enjoyed reading my account of being an extra in Jason Behr's movie FROST! Believe me I never thought in a million years that I would meet Jason Behr twice! The first time I met him was in May 2007 in NYC when I was an extra on the set of his movie FROST! The second time I met Jason was in July at the 2007 San Diego Comic Con when he was promoting his movies Skinwalkers and Dragon Wars. It's all so surreal!!
Jason is a sweetheart! He is wonderful and really one of a kind! Never in a million years did I think I would met him let alone meet the Dreamer Couple aka Shiri and Jason more then once in my life! So keep on dreaming and dream big because stranger things have happened and I have learned that dreams do come true.

Kyliemou-Glad you are enjoying my story so far! Yes it is some ride so far it is almost like a space ship fying through space! :lol: So happy you like it! There is still a lot more to come!

Ok I know I have been missing in action for a while but I have been so busy with real life and my muse had seemed to had taken a year long vacation but I am please to say she is back!

You have no idea how much your comments while I was away touched my heart. I was shocked and so humbled that you enjoy my writing and that even bumped my story while I was away. I am so moved by how well you are recieving this story. It warms my heart. So Thank you to all of you!!

Enjoy this new part. I hope you all enjoy it. It was hard being I had been away from writing for so long be kind to my muse she just got back from a year long vacation and is still a little jet lagged. I hope this new chapter is ok. And as always please leave feedback!

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Twenty Eight

Tess entered her house just in time to see her father look down from his morning paper with a stern look on his face. “Tessie where have you been? I was worried sick!” Ed Harting said in a stern voice as he looked at his daughter. Tess winced slightly as she closed the front door and turned to face the wrath of her father. “I am sorry Daddy I was at Kyle’s and then went out with Isabel to the mall.” She said in a sugar sweet voice hoping her father wouldn’t be too mad with her.

“Well next time call ok. I have some very important people coming to the house today and I want you to be around to help me get this house in order.” Ed sighed as he finished the rest of his morning coffee. “Yes dad. I promise it won’t happen again.” Tess said as she cursed inward for Isabel’s crazy antics getting her in trouble as she made her way towards the stairs to change.

“How was the festival?” her father asked as Tess stopped and turned around. “Horrible, depressing, stagnant.” She thought to herself as she felt her insides crumble over the same old scene and how she longed for a change in her life.

“It was great.” She said as she flashed a sunshine smile. “Good to hear.” Ed said as he watched his bundle of sunshine walked up the stairs. However he didn’t see the sunset over his daughters face as soft tears streamed down her cheeks as she headed up the stairs.

Max and Liz spend the morning walking down the streets taking in all there was to see in the town of Roswell. It wasn't a big town but it did have its charm despite being the Alien Capital of the world. Roswell did have a few things to offer that weren't Alien related.

The City Hall with its attractive fountain that made you think you were at an exotic resort in the tropics. Liz and Maria spent many of a night sitting crossed legged across from each other discussing life as they found comfort from the noise of the bubbling fountain. The Pizza Pan was another Roswell hot spot. Wednesday night was Karaoke where local bands would play and aspiring singers would get up on stage living out their dreams of making it famous one day.

Maria was known for making quite a few appearances that would always draw a crowd for her wonderful singing as well as for her crazy antics. It was never a dull night at the Pizza Pan when Maria Deluca performed.

Sometimes her and Alex would get together and she would sing with his band ‘The Whits’ a garage band that Alex formed during his sophomore year at West Roswell High with his three friends Chris, Nicky, and Markos.

The three of them loved music and had been playing since they were little so one day they decided to start a band being their was no real garage band scene in Roswell and they would be the first. But the main reason for the band was to hopefully would pick up chicks because according to Alex "Musicians get the Ladies." However they didn't get the ladies and they sure weren't The Beatles but The Whit's weren't bad and it was a great way for Alex and his friends to share their passion for music with the community.

“So Maria freaked out when Alex and his band mates refused to wear sparkling sequin tops for one of their gigs they had for the local KROZ Radio Annual Battle of the Bands Contest.” Liz said as her and Max walked passed the Pizza Pan. “Alex told Maria he was not going to look like a Disco Ball in front of the entire Roswell Community and let alone the state of New Mexico. Maria’s comment to Alex was that he and the band had no style and I had to listen to both of them rant and rave about it for over a week.

Finally I told them that Alex and his band mates could wear what they wanted and to let Maria look like the disco ball. I told Maria she shinned and looked like a star in the silver top. Needless to say The Whit's disco ball crisis was solved in record breaking time and they actually made it to the event on time.” Liz said as she rolled her eyes remembering the stupid incident and how they almost missed the contest all together.

“So did they win?” Max asked laughing over how over dramatic Maria could get. Michael was right when he had warned Max about the Deluca woman being crazy. Max had witnessed it first hand staying at the Deluca household.

“They got third place. Which wasn't too bad considering there were hundred bands that tried out. Alex,Maria, and his band mates were ecstatic.” Liz said as her and Max walked through the empty park. “See that band shell that is where they played. “Liz said pointing to a cement half circle off to the right hand side of the park. The play ground swings rocked back and forth in the wind as the trees leaves rustled and flicked in the morning sun.

Max watched in amazement to everything around him. Antar was very different from Roswell. They had miles of forest and huge rock formations with flowing streams.

He remembered jumping off Dimaras Rocks that had a huge water fall and swimming in the steam below when he was a child. At night he would sometimes climb the huge rock formation and look up at the stars dream about far off places and worlds.

How he longed for those days when he didn't have a care in the world and was free from war and the responsibility of a planet that now took over his days.

“What’s going on in that head of yours?” Liz said seeing that Max was deep in thought. “No nothing. I was just thinking back to when I was a child on Antar and how I would run the fields and swim in the lakes there. At night would look up at the stars dreaming about distant worlds that I read about in books.” He sighed as he looked at her.

“You miss home don’t you?” Liz said seeing the longing in his eyes as he talked about his home planet. “Yes. But I am here now. So what else is there in the town of Roswell that I have yet to see.” He said smiling down at her as he wrapped his arm around her.

Well you pretty much have seen all their is to see. We went to Joslin’s Bakery, saw City Hall, the Pizza Pan, the park, you already know where West Roswell High School is. The only thing that is left is the Crashdown Cafe, which you know very well.

Oh there is Cow Patty’s it's the local town bar right across the street. You can get food there and bands play there as well. However it is more of an older crowd. I think they would card us being we are underage." Liz said as her and Max walked down the brick stone paves streets.

There is also Chez Pierre it is a French restaurant. Really good but kind of expensive. Oh and of course there is Senor Chow's it's a Mexican restaurant. It's one of my favorites next to The Crashdown cafe."Liz said as she smiled as her and Max walked hand in hand.

"The Roswell Observatory is also another cool place. You can go there and look up any information you wanted to know about any constellation and you can go there at night to see the stars." Liz said her eyes beaming with excitement as they walked further down Main Street.

"Oh and of course last but not least there is the beautiful desert."Liz said as her eyes lit up. She loved the desert. "But it is private property." she quick added as her eyes drew dim remembering the incident she had with Brody Davis a few months back when she was trying desperately to contact Max.

"That's too bad." Max said as he looked at Liz who seemed deep in thought as they walked down the brick landed streets. "Yes it is. It is owned by the Mesaliko Indian reservation. However my Grandma Claudia was good friends with River Dog who ran the reservation and helped her when she was doing her Archaeology research. So as a result I used to spend many a night with my Grandma Claudia looking up at the stars and climbing the various rock formations." Liz said as a memory of her and her grandmother came to her mind.

"However over the years the state has gotten very over protective as to who goes on to the property especially at night. So as a result you are not allowed to go into the desert after sunset." Liz said remembering the fine of fifty dollars she had to pay as a result of trespassing the night she found Brody Davis.

"So I guess that concludes the tour of Roswell." Liz said as her and Max stopped in front of a tall building with a huge gray stones on the outside as a sign with huge letters stood in the mid afternoon sun.

"We didn't see this building" Max said staring up at the strange building in front of him. "Oh that's the UFO Museum. But I don't think we should go in there." Liz said in a hesitant voice as she shook her head and looked at Max. "Why not?" Max said as he gave her a crooked smirk.

Liz looked around her praying that no one was around to hear her and then at Max as she whispered "Because your one of them." As she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"All the more reason for me to check it out then." Max said laughing as he grabbed Liz's arm. Liz tried to best to resist him but it was no use she was powerless against his touch and gave in. They entered the dark hallway and made their way down the stairs.

The room was dark except for a few dim lights that glowed over the various displays and exhibits. They walked into the main hall. They saw a small tour group who had finished up their tour and were taking photos and buying various souvenirs at the gift shop. It seemed harmless as they walked through the various displays as their eyes scanned over the various photos of different planets and newspaper articles.

They stopped at one that read in big black letters Roswell Daily Record July 8,1947. The headline read RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region.

"Did you know them?" Liz said in a somber tone as she watched Max eyes scan the article. "No one that I know of." Max said shacking his head as he stared at the black and white photos of a time long forgotten and forever imprinted in the memory of those who witnessed the mind-blowing event.

"It's so strange to this that this event is what made my town famous." Liz said as she looked at the wore yellow newspaper article in front of her. "I mean out of all the things to happened in life that this is what people would remember Roswell for." Liz signed as she looked up at Max who was deep in thought.

Max wondered what Antar would be remember for? Would it be remembered as the planet that was destroyed as a result of an epic battle that plagued the galaxies for centuries? Or would it be remembered as the planet that healed the galaxies and brought peace again to the Aries quadrate. He hoped it was the later one as he looked at the faded newspaper article.

"I don't think that is what Roswell will be remembered for." Max said as he looked at Liz and smiled. To him Roswell would be remembered as the place where he was to start a new life and a new beginning as long as he was with her he knew he was safe.

They then walked hand in hand down a darkened hallway that lead to the next exhibit. The next thing Liz knew she was pinned up against the wall as Max attacked her with his mouth. "Max we really shouldn't be here." Liz cried breathlessly. She knew it was wrong. She knew they could get caught any minute, yet her body was on fire and was hopeless under his touch.

"Your right." Max gasped as he passionately kissed her in the darken hallway. He grabbed her as if any minute she would be gone from him forever. He knew it was wrong, he knew they could get caught, yet their was something so erotic and thrilling about it as he felt his body come to life under her passionate cries of pleasure.

"I have been wanting to do this all morning" Max whispered as he kissed his way down Liz's neck. "Will you ever be satisfied?" Liz gasped as Max hit a pressure point on her neck. "Never" Max said in a sultry voice as he captured Liz mouth into another scorching hot kiss.

They crashed up against the wall and nearly knocked over a near by display as the intensity of their make out secession was becoming more demanding. They were both in the throws of passion when a noise or rather a voice brought them back to reality. "If you are trying to recreate the 1947 crash then I suggest you leave and take it somewhere else." the voice said in a stern voice.

Max and Liz turned to the voice to see a man dressed in a mustard colored suit with a white collard shirt and a black and white striped tie. On his lapel was a blue patch with big bold letters that read UFO to complete the look.

"Parker!" the man said in shock as he looked at the surprised girl in front of him. "Your not this renegade are you?" the man said as he turned to look at the boy next to her. Liz looked at Milton and then at Max "Um well actually" she said stammering as she fidgeted with her hands. "Oh Parker say it ain't so! I thought you were better then to hang out with this hoodlum!" Milton said in disgust.

"Well actually Liz and I are...." Max tried to explain as he looked at the distressed man. "Quite you punk! I did not ask for you to speak! I mean taking advantage of an innocent girl I should call the cops on you!" Milton snapped.

"Please Milton Max is my friend he meant no harm to me or to you for that matter. He actually wanted to see the museum." Liz pleaded as she hoped and prayed that Milton did not call the cops. "Yes Liz was just raving about you Milton all day and how knowledgeable you are on aliens. So I just had to meet you." Max said and he smiled at Milton.

"Really raving about me all day well I'll be." Milton said as he beamed with pride. "I am no Everett Hubble but someday I hope to be and mark my words one day I will have an encounter and come face to face with the Alien I encountered when I was just a small boy and the event will be so mind blowing people will have to listen to me and know that my research and work for all these year was no joke." Milton said his voice with excitement and conviction as he looked Max straight in the eye.

"It will be one for the history books I'm sure." Max said as he and Liz tried to suppress a smirk and fight the urge to laugh.

"So are you eager for more Parker? Milton said as he looked at the girl in front of him.

"Oh I am always eager for more." Liz said as she looked up at Max and smiled.

"Great so you came to return those books and are hooked for some more thrilling studies." Milton said with excitement looking like a kid on Christmas ready to tear into a wrapped gift.

"Oh well the books I left at home. I was just showing my friend Max the Museum." Liz said as she held Max's hand tight knowing how awkward this must be for him.

"Aw well a fellow True Believe is never alone in their quest to discover the truth. Welcome aboard my son." Milton said as he shook Max's hand. "Come I will give you guys the 50 cent tour for free because you are a special case." Milton said as he turned and started a brisk walk in front of Max and Liz toward the main hall.

"Do you think it is safe?" Liz whispered as she looked up at Max in the darkness. "I think we are ok. Besides the guy is starting to grow on me" Max said as Liz laughed as he kissed her on the forehead.

Checking to see if the coast was clear they emerged from their safe haven and made their way to the main hall as they hurried to keep up with Milton who was now ranting and raving over the various articles and displays.

After what seemed like days but had only been two hours the tour dragged on. Of course the highlight of the tour was when Milton and Max argued over Milton's maps in his archives.

"You have it all your information wrong. The Whirlwind Galaxies is in this region." Max said as he pointed to an old map. "My dear boy I have been doing this for over 40 years. Long before you were even born! I think I know a thing or two when it comes to star constellations!” Milton cried in a frustrated tone as he looked at the pile of maps in front of him.

“I am just saying you got your coordinates switched somewhere over the years and that The Whirlwind Galaxies is so post to be right there.” Max said as he pointed to the center of the map.

“It was never intended to be off in a far region it needs the center of a gravitational pull in order for it to create it’s signature spin.” Max said with conviction as he looked up at Milton who was staring down at the map in the center of the table.

“What do you think you are a king or something when it comes to space?” Milton cried as he folded up his star maps and placed them back into their selected tubes.

Max and Liz just looked at one another and smirked. If only Milton knew the truth. He would be as happy as a person who had just won the lottery to know he had just had a conversation with a being from another world and would be bending over backwards to change the star maps as they watched Milton clean up his things before they proceeded downstairs to finish the tour.

They walked to another main hall as Mliton's voice droned on. "Now the final display is a replication of what happened later on with the government after the 1947 Crash happened. The Aliens were taken to a government facility. Ever hear of Area 51 this was similar to it. It was here at the Roswell Military Base that the aliens stayed. The wanted to know more about the anatomy of the creatures so they did medical experiments on them in order to better understand them." Milton said as they walked to a dim light display of a medical operation room.

Max and Liz emerged from the dark hallway to the display as Milton went on with his talk. "After that the Aliens were shipped off to the government never to be seen again. Yes my friends after the fire works were set off on that July 4th in 1947 they came to Roswell and our world has never been the same." Milton concluded with a deep breath.

"Thank you Milton for the tour. It was wonderful." Liz said tying to sounds as gracious as possible. "Your welcome true believes." Milton said beaming with pride. "Max it was an honor. I really enjoyed our debate over the star maps. Come back anytime." Milton said as he shook Max's hand as they said their thank you and goodbyes.

Milton then rushed off to great another tour group as Max and Liz were left alone looking at the display in front of them.

To one side there where machines and a Doctor dressed in surgical scrubs holding a drill looking like he was ready to operate. In the center was a long steel table with an alien lying down. To the side there were X- Rays and computers with print outs checking for vital signs.

All of the sudden Max gasped as he held his chest as flashes flooded his mind.

He felt the sharp pain as the knife dig into him as his screams pierced the room. Next he heard the blood curdling cries of his parents echo in the room as they screamed his name.

"Deeper" a voice cried "I want to see how much pain the little one can take" The voice demanded as the knife scrapped painfully across his skin slicing it open and causing his whole body to jerk in response.

Blood started to pool where his new fresh wound was and he could feel the hot sticky blood slowly starting to run down his chest. Next he was injected with a liquid substance causing every nerve in his body feel like it was burning. Hot tears ran down his face but he couldn't feel them his body was numb by the excruciating pain as he cried out.

"No" Max gasped as he felt his knees staring to buckle as Liz tried to hold him. "Max Max shh it's ok it's ok I got you." Liz said terrified as she tried to comfort the withering creature next to her. Max gasped trying to catch his breath.

"The pain...they...they… killed…my parents." Max gasped trying to form the words as the horrible images of when he was captured as a child were coming more and more clear.

"Shh Max shh. Your safe now." Liz said as she whipped the tears from his eyes and kissed him.

"Come on lets go home." Liz whispered softly as she held Max as they walk out of the UFO Center. Max stumbled as he held on to Liz as they walked praying that the demons of his past world would not find him in the new world he now belonged to.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Abduction Seduction (AU M/L Mature/WA) Authors Note 10/6/08

Hi Everyone,

Well I am back. My Muse was on vacation for a while. I begged her to stay but she needed to go. I am happy to say that the trip did her well and she came back with a lot of inspiration. In my absence I have not forgotten about this story I love it too much!

However I am not sure how often I will be able to update with real life and all but I promise I will finish this story!

There are a lot of twists and turns on the way so hold on and enjoy the ride.

To all of my beautiful and fabulous readers! You are the most creative and smart people and have been an inspiration to me and to my muse. I wish I could give each and everyone of you a hug and a one way ticket to be abducted! :D

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101
Believer
Ariel70
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Willowbv
Grace52373
Maxssoulmate
Roswell3053
Pom
L-J-L 76
LairaBehr4
Egyptian_Kiss
Tigerr100
Clari
TheTVGeneral
Natalie36
Jake17
Kyliemou

Also special thanks to Paper and gracia88 you guys are in inspiration and I want to thank you for encouraging me to continue with this story!

Please keep in mind my muse is still a little jetlagged and so I hope my new part is good.

Thanks again everyone for everything.

Now on with the story

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
"I awake to find no peace of mind,
I said 'how do you live as a fugitive?'
Down here where I cannot see so clear.
I said, what do I know?
Show me the right way to go,

And the spies came out of the water,
But you're feeling so bad cos you know,
But the spies hide out in every corner,
But you can't touch them though,
Cos they're all spies.
They're all spies.

I awake to see that no one is free,
We're all fugitives,
Look at the way we live.
Down here, I cannot sleep from fear no.
I said, which way do I turn?
Oh I forget everything I learn,

But the spies came out of the water,
But you're feeling so bad cos you know,
But the spies hide out in every corner,
But you can't touch them though,
Cos they're all spies,
They're all spies.

And if we all hide here,
They're going to find us,
If we don't hide now,
They're going to catch us where we sleep,
And if we don't hide here,
They're going to find us.

And the spies came out of the water,
But you're feeling so good cos you know,
And those spies hide out in every corner,
And they can't touch you no,
Cos they're just spies.
They're just spies.
They're just spies.
They're just spies.
They're just spies"

~'Spies' by Coldplay

Part Twenty Nine

Maria Deluca walked up to the all to familiar glass doors of the Crashdown Café and knocked on the glass windows. She peered in but all she saw was an empty café with the lights turned off. However even though the sign said close she knew that Liz was home.

She banged again in a frantic manor as she tried to juggle the pink boxes she was holding. Finally she heard noise and saw movement as Liz bounced through the teal diamond window back door. Liz fiddled with the lock and opened the door letting her frazzled friend in.

“It’s about time” Maria said she walked right into the Crashdown and placed the pink boxes on to the counter. “Three coconut pies, two men in Black Berry Pie, one green lime pie, and one pint of vanilla ice cream for us.” Maria said as she rattled off the list.

Maria’s mom was known for her famous pies, which the Crashdown used on a regular basis. It was Amy’s way of paying the Parkers back for giving their daughter a job and for taking care of her so well. It was also a thank you to for Liz for being such a great friend to Maria over the years as well.

“How your Mom had time to do this is beyond me.” Liz said in shock as she started taking the pies and putting them into the freezer. “You know my mom she is like Wonder Woman.” Maria said as she sat down and opened up the ice cream. “Ok enough about my mom. You have a date with Mr. Vanilla Bean.” Maria said as she pointed a spoon at Liz with a devilish grin on her face.

“Maria now is not a good time.” Liz said as worry took over her voice as she thought of Max. She has spent most of the afternoon trying to calm him down for the horrors that had come back to haunt him after their trip to the UFO Center. She had barely had gotten him home. He was shacking the whole time. She cared for him like her mother did for her when she was little. She gave him a bath and wrapped him in some warm blankets. He finally had fallen asleep when she had heard the loud and irritating sound of Maria knocking.

“Of course it is a good time. Besides you never did tell me what your close encounter was like.” Maria said as she took a bite of the ice cream and wiggled her eyebrows. “Maria I am not going to talk about this now!” Liz said as she became all flustered over her friends antics. “Oh come on Liz help me out here. I mean I know that Mr. Star Man took you away and all but you could at least give me some details.” Maria wined as she gabbed Liz’s arm and started to shake it.

“I mean this is the only time where I thought we could spend some time together since your parents are away and we can finally talk about IT!” Maria said as she tightened her grip on Liz’s arm and looked up at her with pleading eyes. .

IT has a name Maria!” Liz said as she grabbed the carton from Maria and sat down in frustration.

“Look I am sorry I just miss my best friend.” Maria said as she smiled at Liz and handed her a spoon. Liz took the spoon and smiled. “It’s been a long few days. Thanks I could really use a friend right now.” Liz said as she started digging into the ice cream.

“Liz are you ok?” Maria asked in a concerned voice as she looked at Liz. ‘I’m fine.” Liz said as she gave her friend a comforting smile hoping she would believe her. “Ok so now back to IT I mean Him how was the close encounter.” Maria said in an eager voice as she gabbed her spoon into the carton and dug in for more ice cream.

“Well at first it was scary and awkward but then it was exciting and electric and beautiful.” Liz sighed as flashes from her first encounter with Max came flooding back to her.

“Wow that good!” Maria cried in excitement as Liz blushed. “Maria!” Liz cried as she bite into her ice cream. “Well I was just wondering what it is like being I have never done it. So I guess we are not fridge anymore well at least one of us isn’t.” Maria said as she stared at the liquid mess in the carton. “Well at least your first time will not be with an alien.” Liz said as she laughed.

“Do you regret it?” Maria said looking up from her ice cream soup. “How could I regret one of the happiest moments of my entire life, I have never felt so alive.” Liz beamed as she looked at her friend. “I just wish I could have been at the wedding.” Maria sighed. “You know we talked about how we would be each others brides maids since we were like 10.” Maria said in a distant voice as she played with her soupy mess.

“Maria I know that you and Alex would have loved to have been there but you were with me in my heart. If I could rewrite history and make it that you could have been there I could. However I don’t want to rewrite the memory of that night when it felt like destiny was calling me to encounter something so beautiful. Liz said as she reached across the table and gave Maria’s hand a squeeze.

Maria looked up at her best friend. She saw that there was a greater force at work in her life then she would ever know. She was just glad she saw the spark of life that she loved so much inside of Liz Parker shinning through. Even thought it broke her heart to know that she missed being with her best friend on one of the happiest days of her life she was happy she was connected someway with her in spirit.

“You must really love him” Maria beamed. “More then you know.” Liz said as she smiled and finished off the rest of her ice cream.

Just then Maria’s cell phone rang. “Oh it’s my Mom.” Maria said as she checked the caller ID. “She is probably wondering where I am and is frantic looking for Max.” Maria sighed as she let the phone ring.

“Max is upstairs.” Liz said as she went to throw out the empty ice cream carton. “Upstairs? Liz I think you have the wrong Max.” Maria said as she grabbed her phone and put it in her purse.

“Yes Maria your distant cousin is upstairs.” Liz said as she grabbed Maria arm and dragged her upstairs.

They walked through the hallway until they reached Liz’s room. Maria stood at the foot of the bed as her jaw dropped at the sight she saw in front of her. There in Liz’s bed lay Max who was shirtless and sleeping on his stomach.

Maria then looked at Liz and then back at the sleeping figure in Liz’s bed as her eyes went back and forth like a ball at a tennis match. “Don’t tell me that the Adonis… I mean the alien is your bed is… ” Maria stuttered out in a state of shock as she stumbled into Liz’s desk chair.

“I mean it can’t be! No… that can’t be…” Maria said as her voice rose to a new level of panic and she tried to catch her breath and her balance. Liz looked at her friend remembering the hysterics it had brought to Maria when she was explaining her missing incident a few months back.

Liz was convinced that Maria was about to faint from shock over the new encounter. Then she screamed as she pulled Liz into a great big hug. “Aw Oh my god Liz you didn’t tell me that this was the Max who abducted you and seduced you! Damn no wonder you married him! I mean look at him! Maria said as she released her death grip on Liz and pointed to Max.

“Shh Maria.” Liz said as she covered Maria’s mouth with her hand hoping she would calm down. Max stirred and turned over in his sleep “Sorry” Maria whispered as she looked at Max who was still sleeping.

“Who else knows about this Liz besides Alex and I?” Maria whispered. “Only you two. Now you know that he is here you can’t tell anyone the secret and have to keep him safe. Please fill Alex in on the news. I don’t want him out of the loop on this. It is very important that he knows” Liz whispered as if her and Max life depended on it.

“I will can I tell Michael?” Maria said with pleading eyes. “I think it is best that Michael find out from Max. You know how crazy he thinks you and your mom are already.” Liz said as if it was the most logical plan. “Oh good point.” Maria said as her and Liz shared a laugh.

“Well I better call me mom and tell her that she can hold off on the search party in finding Max.” Maria beamed as she grabbed her phone. “I will be back later to pick him up. Oh and Alex is playing at the Pizza Pan tonight and I am singing. You should stop by. That is if you are not too busy with the Adonis I mean Max.” Maria said as she gave Liz a wink.

Liz rolled her eyes and pushed Maria out of her room. “I will let you know. Thank you Maria.” Liz said as they walked down the stairs. “Anytime after all he may be my distant cousin from another planet but he is my family now.” Maria said as she hugged her friend goodbye.

Ed Harding put the finishing touches on his famous fried chicken as the doorbell rang. “Everett” right on time. Please come in.” Ed said as he greeted a man who looked like he had just stepped out a western film. He was dressed in a dark brown suit with a huge cowboy hat. “Good to see you Ed.” Everett said as he took of his hat and entering into the house.

Tess came out of the kitchen and wiped the grease from her hands on a towel as she went to greet her father’s friend. “This must be your Tess. My how she has grown since the last time I saw her.” Everett said as he shook her hand. “Mr. Hubble it’s so nice to see you.” Tess said as she tried to hold it together and flashed her sunshine smile. It has been a long day between helping Kyle clean up from his party, the antics of Isabel, and now dealing with her fathers fellow professor colleges for a night was too much to handle.

“ Yes my Tessie is something.” Ed Harding said as he beamed with pride over his daughter.

“So who else is coming tonight?” Everett said as he eased himself down in an easy chair as Ed went to get him a drink. “Laura Holts.” “The Laura Holts. Ed you really impress me with the way you know people at Harvard.” Everett said as he took the glass of wine from Ed. “Well Laura and I go back for years.” Ed said as he poured himself a glass of wine.

Just then the doorbell rang. “I will get it.” Tess cried as she rushed to the door hoping it would be Aliens coming to abduct her from the madness of life as she opened the door. But alas she was not greeted with a space ship and an alien dressed in a space suit with a ray gun. An older woman dressed in a blue blouse and long black skirt greeted her.

“You must be Tess.” The woman said in a pleasant voice. “I am Dr. Holts. I worked with your father many years back.” She said warmly as Tess smiled and introduced herself allowing the woman to enter.

“Laura” Ed said as he greeted her with a huge hug. “It is great to see you. Welcome.” Ed smiled as Laura handed him a bottle of wine. “Just the kind I like. We will open this later.” Ed said as he handed the bottle to Tess.

“Dinner will be ready soon.” Tess said as she took the wine bottle and went into the kitchen. She started getting dinner ready as she put the fried chicken on plates. Just then the phone rang. “I’ll get it daddy” She cried not wanting to intrude on her father. She prayed it was not Isabel calling her with another insane idea. “Hello Harding residence.” She said in a sweet sing- song voice as she picked up the receiver.

Only there was nothing but dead air on the other line. “Hello.” She said again thinking maybe it was bad reception and that maybe the person had not heard her. But there was nothing but the faint sound of breathing on the other line.

Tess’s heart speed up a bit as she felt like the girl in some cheesy horror movie who was going to be the killer’s next victim. “ Hello” she said in a shaky voice and then a click was heard and a dial tone echoed in to the receiver as Tess stared at the phone in confusion.

“Who was that Tessie” Ed yelled from outside the kitchen. Tess jumped upon hearing her fathers voice “ No one it must have been the wrong number.” Tess said as she tried to calm herself down and slammed the phone back onto its receiver.

The dinner was nothing out of the ordinary for Tess. It was the usual talk of how her studies were going and her plans for college. The evening would then turn to academic science talk that Tess was all to use to hearing as she tried her best to follow along. They had already finished dessert and were drinking the bottle of wine that Dr. Holt had brought as they talked of the good old days of their youth.

“We must be boring you to death.” Dr. Holt said as she gave Tess a sympatric smile. “Oh no I am used to this with my Daddy.” Tess said as she smiled a warm smile.

“Tess you can go out with your friends if you want there is no need for you to stay.” Ed said giving his daughter a smile. “Ok well great. It was nice seeing you all.” Tess said as she said her goodbyes and made her way up stairs to get ready for her evening out.

She was just about to come down stares when she heard the name Parker being echoed from afar. She stopped and listened to the echo’s coming from downstairs.

“The real reason why I called you here tonight was to talk about the Parker incident in how I feel it relates to Hubbert incident of 1959.” Ed said in a hushed tone as he looked at Laura and Everett. “Ed honestly that happened so many years ago.” Laura said as she took a sip of her wine and looked at her friend. “ “Must you bring up Sheila Ed!” Everett spat with anger as a memory of his wife flashed into his mind.

“Look Everett I know you are still upset over her murder.” Ed said trying to calm his friend down. “Murder those monster took her! Everett yelled as he broke down into hysterics. “You know it is painful enough as it is why are you torching him Ed! Laura said as she tried to comfort her friend.

Sheila Hubbert and her husband Everett one night when they were younger were out in Roswell when they decided to stop at Pepper’s Café for a late night snack. However that night a horrible accident happened and 4 people were rumored to be have been killed, or rather taken.

“But you have to admit the whole Parker accident is very similar.” Ed said as he looked at his two friends with concern. “ They fond her in with the same silver mark that the victims at Peppers Café had. You don’t find that to be ironic.” Ed said as he tried to make his friends understand.

“Look Claudia Parker was a good friend of mine but in all of her research she never once mentioned anything of the supernatural. Oh don’t get my wrong she had quite an imagination that one but there wasn’t any evidence to back up her theories.” Laura whispered remembering her dear friend.

“Look if you are saying that her Granddaughter Liz might be in danger I think her parents would be the first to let the Sheriff to know.” Laura said as she shook her head in frustration.

“Oh and you would put your faith in the Roswell law enforcement. They couldn’t even prove anything when my wife was taken from me!” Everett spat in disgust as he took another sip of his wine.

The police had declared the incident at Pepper’s Café to be an unsolved crime. They never caught the murder and the Sheriff at the time Jim Valenti Senior thought it was because of Aliens. And so the phrase Sergeant Martian was born.

“He is right Laura. We can’t take our chances. If they are planning on coming back we have to be ready.” Ed said in a somber tone. “I really didn’t think it would come to this. But we did make a promise to Claudia after her sister Sheila left us and we must honor that promise. Look maybe Claudia was right in her outlandish theories.” Ed said as he looked out the window and to the star light sky.

“You wife always believed those wise tales of the supernatural in this town to be true.” Everett said as he drank his wine.

“I know you miss her Ed.” Laura said taking his hand in her’s and giving it a squeeze. “But we can’t change it. It is in the past. Vanessa was the one who ran off.” Laura said as Ed tried to push back the tears that were treating to fall.

Tess’s ears perked up upon hearing her mother’s name. Her heart was pounding as she tried to listen in order to hear more about her mother. Maybe she would finally get some answers as to why she left when she was 10.

“So now what do we do.” Ed said in a hushed tone. “We honor the pact we made so many years ago after Sheila Hubbert left us in that no matter what we would protect the ones we love from danger.” Laura said in a somber voice as she raised her glass.

“To our loved ones.” Everett said as Ed and Laura chinked their glasses in a mutual understanding.

In the darkness upstairs Tess had over heard the entire conversation. She feared for her life over the strange phone call she received as a chill ran up her spin. For she did not only fear for her life she feared for the new stranger in town Max and knew no matter what she would protect him.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Abduction Seduction (AU M/L Mature/WA) Authors Note 12/23/08

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a very nice Valentine's Day and that 2009 is treating you well. Real life has taken me for some ride. Not sure of you know but my 86 year old grandma has fallen ill and was in the hospital with her failing health and has dementia. She is now in a nurshing home and is being taken care of which is a blessing. So my family has been dealing with that. I thank you all for your support and prayers. They mean the world to me.

Real life has been cray but I have not forgotten about this story I love it too much! I have gotten back into writing again which is something I love and adore. I will try ot update when I can.

To all of my beautiful and fabulous readers! You are the most creative and smart people and have been an inspiration to me and to my muse. I wish I could give each and everyone of you a hug and a one way ticket to be abducted! :D

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant

Begonia9508- thank you for your kind words and for your prayer to my grandma. I will keep your mom in my prayers. :hug:

Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
Jason's Lover
Mlover25

Zanity-
A NEW PART!!!

I loved it! Maria's rant was quite interesting. I'm glad Tess is going to protect Max. I can't wait to see more interaction between Max and the locals.
Not to worry the locals will be in full swing when it comes to Max! ;) But then again can you blame them it is Max after all. :twisted:

martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101
Believer
Ariel70
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Willowbv
Grace52373
Maxssoulmate
Roswell3053
Pom
L-J-L 76
LairaBehr4
Egyptian_Kiss
Tigerr100
Clari
TheTVGeneral
Natalie36
Jake17
Kyliemou

Also special thanks to all my readers who have stuck with me sine the beginning. You guys are in inspiration and I want to thank you for encouraging me to continue with this story!

Thanks again everyone for everything.

Now on with the story

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Thirty

Max walked into the dimly lit hallway as he closed the door behind him. In a flash he felt a pain in his ear and was being dragged across the hard wooden floor. “Ouch” he cried as Amy Deluca pulled even harder on the boy’s large ears.

“ Don’t you ever think that just because you live under my roof that you can be out to all hours of the night and morning gallivanting out in the desert or going across state lines! I have had enough trouble in my family with breaking the law I will not have you become the next jovial diluents.” Amy cried as she pinched harder on Max’s ear cartilage.

“ow ow ow” Max winced in pain. He had fought many battles on Antar, even was captured and torched by his enemies, but the wrath of Amy Deluca was far worse then any flesh wound he had ever experienced in his life!

“ I was worried sick about you! The least you could do is call. If you are to live under my roof, eat my food; sleep on my couch then you must call! Do I make myself clear ” Amy spat. “Yes” Max cried as he winced in pain. Amy then let go of her Vulcan death grip on his ear as Max breathed for air as he starting rubbing his throbbing ear. Michael had been right never mess with the Deluca woman unless you are willing to take your life in your own hands. They were craziest creatures Max had ever encountered.

“Oh Mom I forgot to tell you Max did call. He was out at a party with some friends.” Maria said ran down the stairs as she saw the Adonis or rather alien wincing in pain. “Oh well next time please give me the message.” Amy said to her daughter giving her a sweet smile. “ Will do.” Maria said as she helped Max recover from the wrath of her mother.

Max was wishing he had not left the comfort and warmth of Liz’s bed if he was going to be assaulted like this. It was safer there. However Liz thought that it might be a good idea that he go and check in on Maria and her family.

Max had woken up shortly after Maria had left and he and Liz just hung out and relaxed from the traumatic events that had occurred though out the day.

“I think you should go to Maria’s and check in. They probably think you have been abducted by now.” Liz said as she lay in bed next to Max.

“Oh but I have been abducted by the Goddess Venus and she is not letting me go.” Max smirked. “Ok fine since you have been a loyal servant I will let you go to the residence of the Deluca household but only if you promise to come back.” Liz said in a mocking authoritative tone as she held her head high and she did her best Queen impression of giving out orders. She then smiled, leaned in and kissed him.

“I will be back before you know it.” Max said as he got up still in the Pajama’s he had borrowed from Liz’s dad. He then got dressed in the cloths he had worn for most of the day and the night before which was suit he had worn as the FBI agent to the Crashdown Festival.

He was surprised it had only been yesterday that he was at the Festival and had found the love of his life again. It felt like a lifetime since he had been with her when it had only been a few short hours. Max let Liz sleep being he knew it had been a long day for both of them as he headed out of the Crashdown towards his second home of the Deluca residence.

“I am so sorry.” Maria whispered as Max tried to gain feeling in his right ear. “Aw I see my aunt gave you the old ear pinch. Hurts like hell.” Sean grinned as he looked up from the football game he was watching in the living room. “Yeah she got me good.” Max said as he rubbed his ear and sat down next to Sean. “So the party crasher returns. Where were you all night and this morning?” Sean said as he took a hand full of popcorn and started munching away as he watched the TV.

“Um well. I was. Just out. Seeing the sights.” Max said as a deep crimson washed over his face remembering his time with Liz. He didn’t want to tell Sean that he was out all night and most of the day with her.

“Not much to see if you ask me. This town is so predictable. I would give anything to see one of those little green men actually come to this god forsaken town just to see the look on the locals faces.” Sean laughed as Max chuckled “That would be something.” He said shacking his head over the irony of the whole situation.

Maria then ran to the door as she heard the doorbell ring. “Alex you made it!” Maria squealed as she hugged her best friend. “Maria your actually on time I am shocked.” Alex smiled as he looked at Maria dressed in an outrageous dress with a leopard print pattern on it.

Her dress was complimented with large crazy gold shaped earrings, and very high heel shoes. Her make up looked like something out of the 80’s as she wore heavy eyeliner and deep blue eye shadow. She looked like a freak Alex thought but in a good rock and roll kind of way.

“I know I am surprised! I mean if Aliens invaded Maria would still be the last one to board the mother ship.” Sean smirked as Maria sent him an annoyed look. “No I would make sure she would be the first.” Max said as he bust out laughing as he smiled at Maria.

Maria gave Max a curious look. Did he know that she knew about his deep dark secret? However before she could question it further Alex was pushing her out the door.

“Come on Chris and the guys are in the car waiting. Lets go Miss Rock Star.” Alex said as he dragged Maria outside. “See you guys later” Alex waved as he closed the door behind him.

The sounds of Alex’s bass guitar blared through the pizza pan as he and his Band the Whits blasted out another one of their tunes for the local townies.

Maria sang her heart out as she hit a high note and danced around stage like she was signing at some Vegas night show in front of thousands.

“Aw her singing is like nails being scratched over a calk board.” Isabel groaned as she sipped her coke. “Why did we come to this run down hole in the wall place anyway?” She signed as she looked at Tess who was eating the last of her pizza. “ Because I promised Alex I would come.” Tess said as she shrugged off Isabel’s comment and bobbed her head to the music.

“Aw tell me you didn’t actually say yes to that freak Ale.” Isabel cried in disgust as the rest of her friends laughed. “ That freak has a name and it’s Alex! And yes for your information I did say yes.” Tess said as she got up in disgust as she took her empty tray with her. “Aw Tessie come back! You know Izzie was only have a little fun!” Kyle cried as he watched Tess walk across the restaurant.

“Aw nothing changes!” Tess grumbled under her breath as she walked to the garbage can. She got rid of her trash and slammed down her tray in frustration. She never should have come. It had already been a horrible night.

First Isabel’s crazy antics, then spending dinner with her father and his colloquies, then experiencing that strange phone call, and now this it was enough to make her break down and cry. She grabbed some napkins from the dispenser and whipped the fresh tears that had fallen from her eyes. She then threw out the tear stained napkins and took a depth breath.

When she was sure her make up was not smudged as she looked into the reflection of the silver napkin dispenser and was somewhat presentable she then started heading back to her table. She was still deep in her thoughts and trying to see how she was going to deal with everyone when she hit into a hard body.

“Aw I’m sorry.” She said as she looked up to the being she had run into. “Its ok darling.” The voice with a southern twang said as Tess looked up into the piercing blue eyes of the dark haired man that stood before her. She could have sworn she was looking into a mirror as the eyes reminded her so much of her own.

“I will be more careful to look as to where I am walking next time.” Tess said to the man as if she was looking at a ghost. “Don’t worry about it sunshine.” The man said as he gave her a sweet smile. He then walked passed her and headed back towards his table. Tess stood their frozen. Sunshine the only other person she knew who had ever called her that was her mother.

The words of the meeting her father had later that night came back to haunt her. “I know you miss her Ed. But we can’t change it. It is in the past. Vanessa was the one who ran off.” Tears filled Tess’s eyes as memories of her mother came flooding back to her. Suddenly the room felt smaller to Tess and it was all too much to take as she ran outside to get some air.

Max walked down the dark street as he walked with Sean Deluca towards the Pizza Pan. “They only reason why I am going is because Maria is my cousin. Either then that I would be avoiding going into town like the plague.” Sean groaned. “So why do you stay if you hate this town so much?” Max asked as he looked at Sean who was zipping up his hooded sweatshirt to ward off the cold night air.

“Because Amy and Maria need me. I own so much to them. I would not be the same person if it weren’t for my crazy Aunt. She really helped me a lot and straightened me out. Turned me into a model citizen I guess. Look I don’t have much family so my cousin and my aunt are all I got.” Sean said as they passed the neon green lights of UFO center. Max hesitated for a few moments normally he would not be so quick with disclosing information about his past but he felt he could trust Sean.

“I can understand. I don’t have much family as well.” Max said as he could feel Seans pain of loss and remorse. “My parents died and I really don’t have any siblings so it is only me.” Max said in a somber tone as the painful memory of his parent’s death came back to him.

“Well where ever you are from I am glad you found us. It’s nice to have another cousin in the family. Even if you are a distant cousin.” Sean said smiling as he patted Max on the back.

They then passed the local park. The park looked dark and deserted excepted for one bench that was being occupied by a figure. Max looked at the figure with a curious look and then looked at Sean. “Look Sean I think I forgot something back at your house. Tell Maria I will be there as soon as I can.” Max said with concern.

“You sure man?” Sean asked with a concerned look. “Yeah go on ahead.” Max said as he waved his hand as he kept his eye on the distant figure. “Ok see you later.” Sean said as he jogged off.

Tess sat at the park bench looking up at the stars as teas fell down her cheeks. She hoped and prayed for a miracle to help her make sense of it all. The stranger’s words haunted her like a ghost. Sunshine. She has not hear that word directed towards her for over 8 years since her mother left. It was all to much to take first with over hearing the whispers of her fathers warning to his colleague about how they were to protect their loved ones.

Then words from Kyle’s party came back to her as she looked up at the shinning stars. “There has to be something more” she whispered as she watched the stars shimmer in the dark sky.

“Is this seat taken?” as voice said to her as she looked up into the warm amber eyes she had grown so found of. “Max” Tess said in shock as she looked at him. Max then sat down next to her. The two sat in awaked silence for what seemed like an eternity.

“My mom left my dad and I when I was 10. There was no note, not even a goodbye. I woke up one morning and she was gone like she had vanished into thin air. Years later I found out she was living in Nebraska. I never knew why she left. My father never talks about it. But I know it hurts him.” Tess said as she chocked back a fresh batch of tears.

“Sunshine that is what my mom used to call me. Her little Sunshine. If I was her little Sunshine they why did she leave me like the sunsets out in the desert?” Tess sobbed as she placed her hands on her head.

Max placed his hand on Tess back and rubbed it as she sobbed. She then looked up at him. Max saw the pain in her eyes and wished he could take the pain away. If he could heal her he would however this was a different pain far beyond what his powers were capable of.

“I am a good person I try so hard but where does it get me no where! I am just the pretty naive one who no one takes seriously. That’s me Little Miss Sunshine who is friendly to everyone she meets who cares if we take advantage of her. I feel like no one really sees me!” Tess cried as she looked up at Max with tear stained eyes.

“But you you’re the only person who I can feel safe with. Look I know you’re not from here. I think I have known it since the first time I met you. For some reason I feel drawn to you and I have no idea why. But I want you to know that no matter what I will keep you safe!” Tess vowed in a low voice as if she were willing to lay down her life for him like a loyal solider.

Max looked into innocent blue eyes before him. He saw a light in them that he had not seen in a long time. Almost like the wonder of a child who looks at the world with longing eyes. He knew in his heart that Tess would never hurt him.

“My parents were murdered. They died when I was little. I thought it was my fault for the longest time but in time I learned that I was not the reason. For the longest time I held this pain of regret and lose. But when I met you and saw how kind you were and how your bright spirit shines like the bright stars in the night sky.

For the first time in my life I saw a glimpse of my mother Ava inside of you. No matter what I will make sure that your light never goes out and that you always shine like the sun. I will always protect you. “ Max whispered to her like king saying a sacred vow to one of his loyal knights to always serve them as he pulled Tess into a hug.

Max and Tess entered the Pizza Pan just as the last cords from Alex bass guitar echoed through the air. “Thanks for coming out tonight. We are going to take a 10 minute break and play some more.” Nicky said as he took off his guitar and placed it on its stand.

“Well look what the cat dragged in. It looks like our little Tessie was being her little ray of Sunshine and ran into a friend.” Isabel said to Kyle and her friends. They then turned to see what she was staring at as Isabel got up from her booth and strutted over to where Max and Tess stood.

“Wow Tess I am impressed. Look like you know how to find a good thing after all.” Isabel said as she gave Max a lust filled look. “So nice to see you again Max.” Isabel breathlessly said as she inched closer to Max.

“Isabel so nice to be graced by your presence. It seems that Tess had the pleasure of your company tonight.” Max said in a cold tone as he stepped in front of Tess to protect her.

“Yes it’s always great to be in the pleasure of my company. Maybe tonight you can have the pleasure of my company somewhere alone. Just the two of us” Isabel said as she batted her eyes and ran her hand down Max’s chest.

“Sorry the only pleasure of someone’s company I want is Liz. Now if you excuse me I think Tess and I are going to find her.” Max said as he took hold of Tess’s hand and blew past Isabel leaving her stunned.

“Max that was amazing!” Tess laughed in aw as she and Max headed towards a booth in the back. “Again you have dethroned the Ice Queen!” Tess said gitty with excitement. “All in a days work.” Max said laughing.

“Tess you came!” Alex said as he ran and hugged his friend. “Of course I came. A promise is a promise. You guys sound amazing tonight.” Tess beamed. “You know Max.” Tess said as she went into her bubbly friendship mode.

“Of course. Good to see you Max. Thanks for coming.” Alex grinned. “ Oh no problem. You guys sound great.” Max smiled as Alex and his fellow band members beamed with pride. “Max you made it for a second I thought you might have been abducted.” Sean said as he drank the rest of his beer and sat down in the booth next to Tess.

“No I just ran into an old friend.” Max said as he winked at Tess knowing his secret was safe with her. Tess smiled back at him as a sister would to her brother.

“Max Aw Max you came!” Maria cried as she rushed to give Max a great big hug. She was too excited to see Max knowing she now knew the secret and knew that he was the one who made her best friend Liz so happy.

The air in Max’s lungs deflated like a fish out of water. His breathing was growing shallow and Max gasped for air from the Deluca attack. Michael was right these Deluca women were dangerous. What strange creatures they were.

“Easy Maria let the poor boy breath.” Michael cried as he came over. Max gasped for air as Michael handed Max his cherry coke to drink. “Damn woman you nearly killed him!” Michael cried as he rubbed Max’s back. “Oh I did not kill him. So I am a little excited to see my favorite distant cousin is that a crime.” Maria cried as she smiled at Max while she gave her cousin a menacing look.

“Only the ones you have commented.” Liz said to Sean laughing as she sat down next to Max. “I take great offence to that Parker. If truth be know you have commented some as well. Remember that whole desert at night incident that happened a few months ago.” Sean joked as he kicked her under the table.

“How was I to know that the desert at night became private property!” Liz cried as she kicked Sean hard in the shines making him wince. “Ok you win.” Sean said as he grimaced in pain.

“Well I am starving I am getting some pizza.” Maria said as she walked towards the crowed counter. “Do you want some pizza?” Max asked as he looked at Liz and then at Tess. “Sure that would be great.” Liz said as she smiled and squeezed Max’s hand. She was happy he was enjoying himself and fitting in.

Max then got up to leave and get in line by the crowed counter. “And don’t forget the cherry cokes with lime!” He heard Tess cry from across the room. Max shook his head smiling and got in line.

“So I’m an Adonis.” The voice said startling Maria who nearly dropped the pizza slice she was holding as she turned and looked at Max. “Oh my god you heard that!” Maria said mortified as she felt herself turning as red as the tomato’s in the pizza. She had never been more embarrassed in her life. “I thought you were asleep.” Maria groaned with embarrassment as she remembered the conversation she had with Liz earlier that day in her bedroom.

“Well you were kind of loud.” Max smiled shyly. “So you heard everything as in everything?” Maria whispered in a low voice. “Pretty much.” Max grinned as Maria crawled even further into the deeps of despair. “Don’t worry Maria. I know Liz trusts you and that you will never tell.” Max said looking at her with loving and understanding eyes. It was the look that a King would give to one of his fellow royal members.

“You know your secret is safe with me. Thank you for making Liz so happy. You are a gift.” Maria said knowing that Max was not only a gift to Liz but to her family as well and how lucky they were to know him.

“Even if you are a little green around the gills” She smiled and kissed Max on the cheek leaving Max speechless.

“Can I take your order?” The waiter behind the counter said. “Two slices of pizza and two cherry cokes extra lime.” Max said beaming with pride. He was proud that the role of earthling fit so well with him. Max waited as the food he ordered was put on to a tray.

“Oh it’s on me.” A woman said as she handed the casher a ten dollar bill. “Miss Topolsky?” Max stared in shock seeing his blond hair guidance councilor. “It’s Catherine. Oh Max I thought that was you. It is so great running into you. This is a surprise. Catherine said with a gitty laugh.

“A surprise you can say that again.” Max said in shock as he awkwardly took his tray and walked with Catherine. “So how are your classes going?” Catherine said as she flashed him a giant smile. “Classes are going well.” Max smiled as he walked towards where Tess and Liz were sitting.

“Oh that’s great. I am sure a smart man like you gets all A’s. So what brings you out tonight?” Catherine said as she battled her eyes. “Just seeing my friends Alex Whitman and Maria Deluca play.” Max said as he walked through the crowed restaurant. “Oh right they have that band The Whits. They are good but if you want to hear a really good band you should head on over to Santa Fe University. They have some amazing concerts.” Catherine gushed.

“I can give you the schedule if you want in case you want to go sometime.” Catherine said as she playfully nudged Max with her arm. “With your friends I mean. Not like you would ever want to go with me.” She babbled as she laughed nervously. “Right.” Max said not knowing what to say around this strange creature. Earth was sure confusing when it came to its woman.

“Well I will let you get back to your friends. Oh and if you ever need anything here is my home number just in case if for some reason you have a problem and can’t reach me at work.” Catherine said as she grabbed a business card from her purse and scribbled her number down with a pen.

“Call me any time day or night.” Catherine whispered into Max’s ear as she slipped the card into Max’s front shirt pocket. “Um ok.” Max said as he swallowed nervously. “Even if it is one in the morning I am always up for a late night consoling session. Bye Max.” Catherine whispered as she patted Max’s shirt pocket one last time. Max stood there in a daze as he watched Miss Topolsky walk off.

“Max you got the cheery coke with lime I love you!” Tess beamed as she grabbed her coke and pizza from Max. Max smiled and sat in close next to Liz.

“Maxwell I am really glad you came out tonight.” Michael said as he sat down across from Max and Liz. “Me too.” Max grinned as he pulled Liz closer and kissed her on the forehead.

“How many slices have you had?” Michael yelled as Maria took another slice of pizza from their tray. “Only 3. I am a working musician. I need all the strength I can get.” Maria said as she took a bite from her pizza. “Maria I guess you never heard the phrase starving musician! Leave some for us!” Alex cried as he and Chris took the last two remaining slices.

“Yeah you and Marko’s eat like half the pizza!” Chris said as he bit into his slice. “Eat up quick boys we are on again in 5 minutes!” Maria cried as she took the last sip of her coke and hurried towards the stage.

“Is she always this demanding?” Nicky said to Sean and Michael. “Worse” they said in unison and laughed.

“Aw I am not.” Maria cried in shock. “They don’t call you the Drama Queen for nothing Deluca! Lets go and rock this place!” Alex cried as he headed towards the stage.

Max laughed. He was getting accustomed to the earth traditions and was for the first time in a long time actually enjoying himself. The stranger in a strange land was no more as Max realized for the first time since coming to this planet that he had friends who cared about him and the thought made him smile.

In a far off corner a man sat looking at the teenagers. He looked in wonder at the girl with the curly blond hair and blue eyes. However it was the boy with the dark hair and soulful eyes that made him stop and stare.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.