Abduction Seduction (AU,M/L,MATURE) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

Hi Everyone,

Yes it's that time again! I updated!! Hope you like it!!! Very Happy

Special thanks to you all for all of your amazing feedback and support!! Your comments mean the world to me!! Thank you!!!

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68

RosDude-Gald you like the story and love the art. Again thank you for the banner!! ;)

Vampyrax-Gald you are enjoying this story.

Icequeen- Gald you are enjoying the story. To answer your question the ancestors of Antar accpet hence Max's people accept Liz. As far as Max's history with parents and what not it will all be explained in due time. ;)

Now on to my new part. This part is kind of long just to warn you. Enjoy and leave feedback even to all of you lurkers please do I don't bite and I love your comments. Wink

Oh and I just want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. We all have a lot to be thankful for. Even if you can't think of anything at this time just be thankful to be alive and healthy and that you have shelter and food. Also be thankful for the people who bring you great joy and meaning in your life. They are always a blessing and of family and friends as well. Be thankful for them because they give you life and make life worth living.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Keep on dreaming.
Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Eleven

After Liz had calmed down her parents gave her a bath and changed her into her pajamas. Once she was more comfortable they let her sleep checking every half and hour on her to see how her fever was doing. By mid evening it broke.

Nancy and Jeff sat at the counter inside their restaurant that night thinking about the events that had taken place during the day. “Do you think we should call the doctor?” Nancy said worried as she looked at her husband. “Lets just wait a few days and see. She has been through enough trauma for one day.” Jeff sighed as he squeezed his wife’s hand.

“Ok” Nancy whispered as she looked into Jeff’s eyes. “Is she…is she dying Jeff?” Nancy said in a melancholy tone as tears filled her eyes. “No Nancy if she was she would have been dead by now.” Jeff sighed.

“Look I know you don’t believe in supernatural things but I can assure you what happen to her was nothing short of a miracle. You do believe in miracles right?” Jeff said hoping his wife would understand.

“Yes I always have ever since the day Liz was born. I remember how the doctors said it was impossible for us to have children and to give up. Then Liz came along. So yes I believe in miracles.” Nancy said smiling as tears filled her eyes remembering the first time she held her daughter in her arms.

“So look up on this as being another miracle. It might make it easier to understand.” Jeff said as he held his wife’s hand and smiled up at her. “A miracle. I think I could handle that.” Nancy whispered softly as she smiled lovely at Jeff.

The sounding of bells chiming was heard as Jeff and Nancy looked up to see two teenagers enter into the restaurant. “We came as soon as we heard.” A girl with short blond hair cried as she hugged Nancy. “Oh Maria it’s good you are here.” Nancy said as she hugged Maria with tears in her eyes.

“Are you kidding Mrs. Parker there is no place we would rather be.” The tall lanky kid with black hair said as he hugged Nancy. “Oh Alex I am so happy the two of you came. Liz will be thrilled.” Nancy said as she smiled at the two teenagers.

“Now is she?” Alex asked concerned as he looked at Jeff Parker. “She is resting now. Her fever broke this evening. You can go up to her room and visit her if you like?” Jeff said smiling at the two.

“Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Parker.” Alex and Maria both said at the same time as they walked to the back of the restaurant and headed through the blue swing door which lead to the upstairs of the Parker house.

Liz groaned and opened her eyes. She was exhausted due to the fever and the emotions that plagued her body during the day. She sighed as she tried to wake up a little bit. Then she heard the pitter patter of feet rushing across the floor as two people opened the door to her bedroom.

A huge smile stretched across her face when she saw who it was. “Liz!” Maria and Alex bother cried as they rushed to her bed. “Alex Maria.” Liz cried upon seeing her two childhood friends. “Your mom called us and told us what happened so we rushed right over. How are you feeling?” Alex asked concerned as he kissed Liz on the forehead.

“I feel a little bit better. Just really tired.” Liz said as she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

“How is your fever?” Maria asked as she looked at her friend lying inside her warm sheets.

“It broke this evening.” Liz said taking hold of Maria’s hand. “We were so worried” Maria whispered as she looked at her frail friend. “Liz what happened?’ Maria said softly as she ran her hand along her cheek.

“I was abducted” Liz said in aw. “By who?” Alex asked looking at his long time friend. He had been friend with Liz since the 4th grade and practically thought of her as a sister. The last thing he wanted was for anything bad to happen to her.

“By an Antarian.” Liz said softly. “What?” Maria said in shock. She had heard stories about people being abducted it was Roswell New Mexico for goodness sakes there wasn’t a lot to do so people spent the time creative this imaginative stories to pass the time. She even knew some people in town who were convinced they had been abducted.

For example Body Davis. The story went he was driving one night and was abducted Ever since then he would come and go and leave town for a few days claming that an alien named Larek would take hold of his body and lead him to where ever for a few days.

Brody was a nice enough man a little strange but had a good heart. His daughter Sydney and him lived in town and would visit Liz’s restaurant entitled the Crashdown Café, which yes you guess it was an alien themed restaurant. Maria had been working there since she was old enough to work and she had gotten used to hearing the local gossip and stories over the years.

“Wait Liz start from the beginning?” Alex said trying to figure out exactually what had happen to his best friend. “I was sleeping and abducted. When I awoke I met King Maxwell Zander of Antar.” Liz sighed dreamily as an image of Max flashed into her mind.

“I was afraid at first but soon my fears left me once I got to know him. He told me he loved me and took me as his Queen and we got married that night. He then placed a silver hand print on me so I would remember him.” Liz sighed as memories of their time together filled her mind. “Then I awoke to find that I was back on Earth.” Liz said in a low voice full of sadness.

“Wait Liz how much do your parent’s know?” Alex asked trying to comprehend what he had just heard. “They only know that I was abducted by a boy about my age and that he healed me and sent me back. Please Alex and Maria you can’t tell them.” Liz begged softly as she looked at her two dearest friends in the world.

Liz had been friends with Maria Deluca since 3rd grade. The two were the totally opposite yet they always say that opposites attract and Maria and Liz just clicked from the beginning. Later in 4th grade Maria became friends with Alex Whitman.

Alex was into music and so was Maria so they go along right away. It wasn’t until Maria, Liz, and Alex were placed into Mrs. Elmer’s 5th grade class that they became friends. Driving Mrs. Elmer nuts with their antics. The three musketeers she called them and would just laugh when ever she would talk about them.

Liz didn’t have any brothers and sisters so she considered Maria and Alex the closest to siblings she had. She knew she could trust them and tell them anything.

Maria jumped off of the bed in hysterics hearing Liz’s words. “This can’t be happening Liz tell me it is not true! No I mean people like Brody Davis are abducted but you no this is not how it is so post to be! It can’t be true!” Maria cried as she tried to catch her breath.

“Maria calm down.” Liz said as she looked at her friend who was in hysterics. “Look I am not making this up see.” Liz said as she lifted up her shirt as the silver handprint gleamed in the light of her room. Both Alex and Maria gasped in aw as they looked at the strange image on Liz’s body. Liz then covered her stomach with her shirt. “See I am telling the truth.” Liz said softly.

“No! No! No! This can’t be happening my best friend in the whole world abducted. No I won’t have it. You were going to be a world renounced scientist just like your grandma! You were going to win the noble peace prize and be the valedictorian of our class. Go to Harvard and marry some rich lawyer or doctor or something and have the perfect life. Because that’s who you are the perfect Liz Parker.” Maria ranted as she walked frantically around the room. Maria then reached into her pocket pulling out a bottle and opened it as she sniffed the aroma of her cypress oil.

She took deep breaths trying to relax but it was no use she was babbling at this point.

“Just tell me Liz did you sleep with him well I don’t even know if you would call him a him. I mean we don’t even know if he was a man! HIM doesn’t fit no it couldn’t have been a She? Well maybe… what other pronoun is there? Dame it I knew I should of paid more attention in English class! Lets see He… She… IT! That's it! Did you sleep with IT?” Maria gasped she was in hysterics at this point as she looked at Liz with wild eyes.

Liz was sure her friend was going to die of a heart attack as she looked at her blinking her eyes in shock. She then bit her lower lip. “Um Well” Liz said hesitating a she looked at her best friend blushing.

“Oh my god. You did! I can’t believe you. Miss “Oh I am going to wait until I am married” and how you get abducted and that monster seduce you with some voodoo powers only to get you pregnant with its evil spawn! Great Liz! Just great! How are you going to explain this one to your parents “oh sorry mom and dad I just got knocked up by some alien king and your grandchildren are going to be 3’feet tall and green” I am sure that will go over really well!

How can you sit there! Say something Alex!” Maria screamed at Alex who was quite through out the whole breakdown as Maria went back to sniffing her cypress oil.

“What do you want me to say?” Alex shrugged his shoulders.

Alex was used to witnessing Maria’s hysterics. She was a totally drama queen. But then again she had been from the start since from the first time he had met her back in 4th grade and how she was flipping out over not being the lead in school play. But then Alex told her that only 5th graders got that. He then told her that when she was in 5th grade she would blow them all away and beat out Wendy Lavely with her singing and would get the lead.

Maria laughed and then he shared with her how he always loved her singing and was her biggest fan. Since then they were best friends and Alex had been right about Maria getting the lead two years later when they reached 5th grade. It was in 5th grade that Alex became friends with Maria’s best friend Liz Parker and ever since the three were inseparable.

Alex always had a way of calming his friends especially Maria down during times of crisis and was always willing to extend an extra hand or shoulder to cry on. The kid with the umbrella offering a safe haven and shelter from the storm that was Alex Whitman for you.

“Look Just sit down Maria and breath.” Alex said as he placed his arm around Maria as she burst into sobs.

“Just let Liz explain.” Alex said hoping to god that Maria wasn’t right and that Liz wasn’t as bad off as Maria made it out to be.

“Look I know that this is a lot for you guys to handle. Just let me explain. Max never hurt me or used his powers to get his way. He told me that I was very special and that he loves me. I am in love with him as well. We got married that night and the ancestors of his planet accepted me.” Liz said as she looked at her two distressed friends.

“So you met other members of his planet as well?” Alex asked trying to understand. “Not exactly. You see it was more like we could hear their voices around us during the wedding ceremony. It’s hard to explain but there was a great light and that is how we heard them.” Liz said as Alex nodded while he held Maria trying to calm her down.

“So are you pregnant? Tell me you didn’t have sex Liz?” Maria sighed as she sniffed her cypress oil.

“We made love.” Liz sighed dreamily as memories flashed into her mind of when her and Max were together.

“And no I am not pregnant.” Liz said as Maria sighed in relief. “How can you be sure?” Alex asked concerned he knew they were dealing with something out of the ordinary so anything was possible.

“I just know.” Liz said firmly. “Ok if you are saying that Max that’s his name right loves you then why did he leave you?” Maria asked trying to relax and find some answers to her questions.

“Max returned me to earth because he wanted me to be with the people I love. I know there must be more to it then just that. Maybe he wanted to protect me?” Liz said trying to understand herself why she had returned to earth.

“I can understand that. Michael is always trying to look out for me.” Maria smiled slightly as she looked at Liz.

“Yeah sometime he can play the role of over protective boyfriend too well.” Alex said laughing as he remembered the first time he met Michael and how jealous he was over his friendship with Maria.

“Hey it wasn’t my fault that he punched you out the first time he saw you hugging me.” Maria said as she hit Alex. “Yeah I was lucky that I only got a black eye and didn’t break anything else. Some “welcome to meet you” that was.” Alex said rolling his eyes.

“Aw come on Michael knows I only think of you as a brother.” Maria said smiling. “Well yeah he knows that now after I was his collateral damage. He really made some impression.” Alex said laughing.

“It’s nice to hear you guys laugh.” Liz smiled as she looked at her two friends. Then tears filled her eyes as she broke down and cried. “Liz what’s wrong?” Maria said as she knelt down by Liz’s bedside and stocked her forehead. Alex joined Maria and sat down next to Liz on the bed.

“I miss him Maria. I’m worried about him. I wonder if he is safe. I wonder if he feels just as sad as I do. I wonder if his heart aches like mine. I fear he won’t return.” Liz whispered so softly that Maria had to lean down close to hear her.

“Look Liz I am sure that if he loves you enough then he will return.” Maria said as she looked up at Alex with pleading eyes hoping she was right.

“Yes Lizzie I am sure of it.” Alex said agreeing with Maria as they watched their friend cry. Hoping that they were right.

“Please you can’t tell anyone. You have to promise me.” Liz begged softly as she looked at her friends.

“Look I don’t believe in Aliens Liz but if what you are saying is true then I believe because you believe.” Alex said as he kissed Liz on the forehead.

“Look you know me I am the last to admit that I believe half of the stories in this town but there is one thing this town has taught me and that is anything is possible. Your secret is safe with us.” Maria said smiling down at her friend.

“After all what are friends for.” Alex said squeezing Liz’s hand as she smiled at the two of them before falling asleep.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:32 am, edited 9 times in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Everyone,
Here is my new part as promised. I think you will all enjoy it.

Special thanks to you all for all of your amazing feedback and support!! Your comments mean the world to me!! Thank you!!!

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper

"maybe he could just beamed in for the night every so often."
"I hear Antar is lovely this time of year. Maybe the 'rents would like to travel?
Zanity and Paper your feedback had me cracking up with your comments about Max. They were classic!!! Thanks for the good laugh!! :lol:

Now on to my new part. This part is kind of long just to warn you. Enjoy and leave feedback even to all of you lurkers please do I don't bite and I love your comments. :wink:

Keep on dreaming.
Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Twelve

Maria and Alex stayed with Liz until she was in a peaceful sleep. They looked on their sleeping friend in concern. Was she crazy? Was she losing her mind? They weren’t sure all they knew was they had made a promise to keep a secret they would hold deep with in their hearts for Liz.

They saw the pain and sadness in her eyes and all they wanted was to make sure she was safe and believe the story she had told them no matter how hard it was for them to. They knew Liz and if there was anything to know about her it was that she followed her heart. They hoped to do the same for her sake.

They left Liz’s house soon after thinking of all that conspired that evening. “So do you think she is crazy?” Alex asked concerned as he looked at Maria. “I don’t know Alex she looked so scared and alone. It broke my heart to see her that way. I just hope she finds some peace of mind soon.” Maria said hoping to speak to Liz later on now that she had calmed down from the initial shock.

“I hear you but come on do you really believe her. I mean aliens? I find it hard to believe. It just seems a little far- fetched for me. But then again who am I to say anything. I am just glad she is safe.” Alex sighed as he tried to reason with the situation at hand.

“Me too. Look Alex I don’t know what to believe any more. The only thing I know is that we are going to have to stick together if we are to get through this.” Maria said as she pulled up to Alex house.

“Yeah together we will be stronger almost like a safe net of support for her. I think that’s all we can do. So lets make a pact to be there for Liz no matter what happens or how strange things get and never lose faith in her.” Alex said as he extended his hand towards Maria.

“Ok on my mom’s car I swear to be there for Liz no matter what and to keep her secret safe.” Maria said, as she was about to shake Alex’s hand then hesitated. “Wait this calls for some secret hand shake or something?” Maria said as Alex dropped his hand and looked at her.

“Your right.” He said agreeing with her.

“Lets see we could exchange blood?” Maria said as the wheels in her mind started turning.

“We already did that. Remember back in 5th grade you, Liz and I pricked ourselves with a pin and pressed our pricked fingers together and became blood brothers for life. Not the best thing in the world to do now a days with disease and all but we were 10.” Alex said shrugging his shoulders.

“Ok so no exchange of bodily fluid. We were so stupid back then.” Maria said as her and Alex laughed.

“Oh who said we are any smarter now.” Alex said cracking up.

“Ok come on Alex it’s time to be serious here. Lets just do the good old pinky swear. You can’t go wrong with that.” Maria said as she tried to control her laugher.

“Sounds good. Ok I Alexander Whitman solemnly swear to always be there for Liz and to keep her secret safe and never lose faith in her.” Alex said as he held out his pinky to Maria.

“I Maria Deluca solemnly swear to always be there for Liz and to keep her secret safe and never lose faith in her.” Maria said as she linked her pinky with Alex’s and pulled on it tightly before they pulled apart.

“Alright Whitman I think we had enough excitement for one night. Get some sleep.” Maria said as she hugged him.

“You too. Thanks Maria for everything. We will get through this.” Alex said as he broke from their hug. “I know we will.” Maria said as she watched Alex get out of the car and walk into his house before she pulled away and drove into the night.

Liz slept soundly as her dreams plagued her. She could feel his touch and hear his voice as memories of their time together filled her dreams. That sweet voice, it was a voice of love, passion, and encouragement as Liz opened up herself fully to him while they worked and laughed through their awkwardness. In his embrace she felt special and empowerment as she learned the dance and words of love.

She remembered the way he held her and how he whispered words of love in between sweet and passionate kisses. Her heart fluttered and her body hummed to life hearing his velvet voice ringing in her ears. “This must be a dream for never in my wildest fantasy’s would Venus seduce me with her stunning beauty you can’t be of earth for a goddess you must be.” Max whispered as he nibbled on her ear and placed passionate kisses down her neck making her blood boil.

She remembered the way he reached out to her in the middle of the night and held her close to him while they slept. The feeling of his breathe on her skin and the beating of his heart. In his arms she felt safe and loved. She felt complete. As if the pieces of a missing puzzle had been found and put together creating a beautiful picture. She knew she had found her soulmate that her Grandma Claudia had talked so highly of. If only she was alive Liz would know that she would of love him just as much as she loved him.

However just like her Grandma Claudia she knew Max was gone like a dream so close yet so far. Tears fell from her eyes as she awoke. She shivered as a wave of coldness hit her. She quickly got up and got dressed. She knew her parents would surely die of fight if they knew she was going out after the events that had taken place during the day however she couldn’t help herself. Her heart told her where she had to go.

She slowly descended her firer escape and headed towards the one place she knew she could hide and be alone with her thoughts the desert. The beautiful desert it was so open and pure. Nothing could happen out in the desert. People used to go to the desert to hide and escape for while.

It was one of the reasons why Las Vegas became popular. People could go to the desert and become something else someone else and no one would know. They would hide there and have a double life for a while until the world they knew called them back to reality. Like dust in the wind they would vanish back to their normal lives with out a trace of what aspired out in the desert.

Liz need a moment to hind and forget reality as she tried so desperately to get back to the world she had experience with the man who had stolen her heart. She walked the deserted streets of Roswell making her way to the open abyss. The silence of the sleeping town matched to the silence she felt in her heart as she saw the beautiful rocks jutting out against the diamond filled sky.

Soon she was surrounded by moonlight glowing just like the silver handprint he had given to her. She pulled her jacket close to her trying to fight off the chill of the desert air as she walked closer to her favorite spot among the huge rocks. When she was little she thought that if she climbed to the top of them she could reach the stars and reach the wondrous world of the universe she so longed to be apart of.

She reached her favorite spot and sat down looking up at the gorgeous starlit sky. She wondered what star was his planet as she searched the heavens trying to locate the mysterious land she had belonged to. Tears ran down her cheeks. It was impossible to go back.Her world did not allow such things. She was to stay here for the rest of her days. She was a Queen a Queen to a land she would never be part of again. Her dream of reaching the stars and being apart of the wondrous universe had come true but at what cost she was alone again in this world while her life was in another.

“Please just give me a sign.” She whispered as she looked up into the night sky as if she were saying a silent prayer to the heavens. Liz closed her eyes as tears ran down her cheeks. Then she heared it the sound of a voice, almost a babble in the distance. She opened her eyes and was started by the strange noise. Was it a coyote? She wondered as she looked around her.

She then cautiously climbed down from the rock from which she sat and looked over the rocks wall. There in the distance was a figure. Her heart leapt was it him had he returned? She wondered as she watched the creature pace back and forth as it came closer. Her heart then sank it was not him. The figure was that of an older man. Yet he looked very familiar as she watched him in the distance.

She gasped when she realized who it was and slightly emerged from behind the wall. “Mr. Davis?” Liz called as she approached the man.

“Great danger firer section 2486 under attack must get help to Sero communication process is now in progress Hanar, Hanar must help Sero great danger senate is destroyed is no more help help.” The stranger babbled as he walked the deserted desert..

“Mr. Brody Davis?” She called again as she recognized the man from town who would eat at her parent’s restaurant every now and then. The man then stopped and faced her.

“Creature of Earth status of the 2099 quadrant planet made of oxygen and nitrogen used to breath…section 2486 is no more.” The man cried as he twitched his head. “I do not know of this Body I am Larek of the 2201 galaxy.” He spoke in a disoriented voice as Liz looked up at him with a cautious and perplexed look.

Where all the stories she had heard about Body Davis true? She wondered as she looked up at the man who was now shacking as he looked at her with the strangest look she ever seen. There was only one way to find out. Liz pushed her fear aside and took a deep breath before she spoke.

“Please Mr. Davis…I mean Larek Do you know King Maxwell Zander of Antar?” Liz spoke firmly hoping he would not turn on her and hurt her. She had no idea who or what she was dealing with but prayed he would trust her.

“Antar of the Aries quadrate associated with Venus… mayday mayday Sero ship has been attacked is apart of the invasion must abort mission in 5..4..3…”

“Please Larek I need for you to focus.” Liz begged as she reached out and touched him trying to steady his twitching, as she looked him in the eyes.

“Queen…2… royal family dead ….1…great battle…. must get help Hanar…Earth creature Antar.” Body babbled on as Liz held her grip tight on his arm. “Yes Larek Antar Please you have to get a message to Antar.” Liz cried frantic that any minute she would lose him again.

“Antar” Body said looking into Liz’s eyes. “Yes Larek you must tell Maxwell Zander of Antar that Liz Parker is alive and is back on Earth. He will understand. Please you have to let him know. Just let me know if he is safe. It is very important. You must contact him. Please.” Liz begged as she looked into Brody’s eyes.

“ Communication channel open for Antar sending message now. Repeat what you have said.” Brody said as he jerked his head upward nearly causing Liz to scream from fight. However she didn’t have time to deal on her fears she knew what needed to be done.

“Max. Max it’s me Liz I am alive on Earth please send me a message to tell me you are safe and alive.” Liz pleaded as she cried out into the night.

Brody then jerked his head forward causing Liz to scream in terror. “Message sent waiting for replay in 60 seconds. 59…58… Sero infected must evacuate….45….44…Hanar… Hanar….41….40….send help send help…..35…34….planet destroyed…. 29….28….councilor Jababba sending….25…..army to quadrate 6248…..14….13….danger danger…..10….9… Message will be received in 8 seconds….7….6….5…Hanar ship destroyed….Senator Avema of Kathana declaring world war…2….1…. destruction sequence complete.” Brody cried as he fell to the ground and shook violently as Liz stood there in terror.

She watched the body twitch and then grow silent. “Where am I?” Body said as he opened up his eyes. “Oh Liz Parker what are you doing here? You shouldn't be in the desert in the middle of the night.” Brody said as he got up. “But then again neither should I. How did I get here?” He said looking at Liz with a puzzled look.

“Mr. Davis?” Liz said as she looked at him. “Yes it’s me Brody. Now tell me how did I get here? Last thing I remember was going for a drive?” Brody said straching his head.

“You must of taken a wrong turn.” Liz sighed in frustration as her heart sank. It was too late what ever message Larek had for her was gone. Brody had been returned back to his original state and didn’t remember anything of what she had just said or witnessed. She only prayed that Max had received her message as she looked at the disheveled man in front of her.

“Come on. Lets take you home.” Liz said as she helped Brody locate his car. Leaving the memory of her attempt to contact Max to the desert wind.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Everyone,

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25

Ok I know alot of you were confused with the whole Brody conversation. Keep in mind that Brody was babbling and well when he is Larek he is used as a communication devise for other planets. So he was being inidated with message up on message. So that might be why you were confused. Certain planets like Sero and Hannar were sending out destress signals.

And there was a great battle going on at the time Liz was trying to send her message to Max so that might be why Brody's/Larek message was all over the place being the planets were sending out warnings to distant planets. So when Liz was waiting for Max's return message Brody/Larek went on over load and shut down like a computer.

Aw yes the joys of modern space communication. I hope that cleared up some questions you had. ;)

Ok as far as the Max chats go for him to return to Earth at this point I think he will hear the message all the way from Antar and beyond with all of your chanting.

All in good time you will see. I know I am evil!! :twisted:

How on to the new part. Enjoy and leave feedback. I love hearing for you all. ;)

Keep on dreaming.
Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
-----------------------------
part Thirteen

Liz made her way up the iron firer escape and climbed over the ledge to her balcony. She sighed in frustration as to the events that had taken place in the desert. For all she knew Brody could be a crazy man who was talking nonsense. Maybe he had multipliable personalities and didn’t even know it. She knew about people like that who were locked away at the Roswell Pinecrest Psychiatric Hospital.

But then again the only crazy person she knew was Kyle Valentis grandpa James. ‘Sergeant Martin’ they called him when he was the sheriff of Roswell back in 50’s. Later Kyle’s dad Jim Valenti took over when his dad retired. It was kind of sad a few years back James Valentie was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and had a hard time remembering his own family at times. Most of the time he was alone at the Sunrise Retirement facility babbling nonsense about Alien encounters he had come across in his years as sheriff.

Liz wouldn’t know what she would of done if she had to watch a family member go through such a horrible disease. People in town loved to make fun of the Valenti’s for their crazy antics when it came to Aliens. Liz felt sorry for them. She knew they were good people and hated to see them treated that way. If anything the Valenti’s were very caring and down to earth people who wanted to do the right thing.

However despite people’s conceptions of them they were very much accepted in the community Kyle was a star athlete and Jim was very good at keeping the peace in town. So no one minded an occasional outrageous story now and then.

Liz sighed as she climbed through her open bedroom window. She hoped and prayed that her parents didn’t know she had left. They wouldn’t understand her reasons as to why she went. Something inside of her was drawn to the desert and her heart told her it was right. Even if Brody was crazy she just hoped that her message got through. But even if it didn’t it comforted her knowing she made some attempt to contact Max.

Liz then climbed into her bed exhausted from the evening events. She wrapped the blankets around her creating a warm womb for her to stay safe in. She closed her eyes and soon was in a deep sleep.

Dreams haunted her though out the night. She could hear his voice that captivating voice which had brought her soul to life. She cried out to him in her sleep as she could feel his touch along her skin sending waves of pleasure down her spin and chills to her soul. His hot breath on her face as he devoured her with passionate kisses that made her blood boil. The burning of hot amber as his eyes seduced her with their melting trance.

Liz then awoke with a started gasp as she sat up in her bed. Her breathing was ragged and she prayed that her parents did not see the blush adorning her cheeks as she tried to calm down. The dream had been so erotic and real she could have sworn she was back on Antar.

However that was impossible. Her heart told her it was just a dream. She leaned back down into her bed. Mornings rays had not come and she still could get some sleep for the day ahead. She closed her eyes. “It was just a dream,” she murmured as she fell fast asleep.

“Liz, Liz sweetheart. Wake up honey it’ mom.” Nancy Parker whispered as she rubbed her hand along Liz’s forehead. She was relieved that her daughters fever had broken and that she was starting to feel better. Liz opened her eyes and Nancy smiled seeing her daughter awake and alive. Maybe Jeff had been right maybe it was a miracle that their daughter was alive. Nancy thought to herself as she looked into her daughters sparkling brown eyes.

“Mom” Liz said still groggy with sleep. “How are you feeling?” Nancy said in a soft voice. “I feel a lot better.” Liz said as she smiled. “Good I am glad to hear.” Nancy said as she kissed her daughter on the forehead.

“I am sure your visit from Alex and Maria helped. They are such good friends. Your lucky to have them. Look Liz I want you to know that if there is anything on your mind you can always talk to me.” Nancy said searching for the words as she looked at Liz.

She was still concerned about what happened to her daughter and she wanted some answers. Even if her daughter wasn’t ready to talk now she just wanted her to know she could trust her with anything she had to say.

“I know mom.” Liz said as she slightly smiled and squeezed her mom’s hand. Nancy took a deep breath and smiled at Liz. “How about some breakfast you must be starving?” Nancy said as she started to walk towards Liz’s bedroom door. “Breakfast sounds great.” Liz said as she got out of bed and followed her mom down stairs.

For the rest of the day Liz took it easy while her parents were busy with the usual restaurant crowd. Her mom had made her a wonderful breakfast and she was glad to have a nice home cooked meal being she hadn’t eaten anything in a while. Later on Alex and Maria stopped by for a quick visit to check on her to see how she was before heading home for dinner.

Most of the day Liz just rested. However she still couldn’t shake the memories of what had happened to her. No one had ever touched her or made her feel the way Max had. She then got up and rummaged through some papers and books on her desk. There was a black book that caught her eye and so she decided to see what it was. Tears filled her eyes when she opened up the book and saw the writing.

The inscription had been from her Grandma Claudia, which read

To Liz my inspiring scientist,

May you use this journal to capture all the beauty that the universe holds in the depths of your heart. May it inspire dreams and allow you to follow your heart. You’re my honey bear and I am so proud of you. Liz you have a beautiful soul never forget that. And remember if you knew how much I love you, you would cry.

With love from the depths of my heart,

Grandma Claudia

She remembered the day her Grandma had given her the journal. It was right before she had died. Her Grandma had given it to her while they were out in the desert one night. Liz was so touched by her Grandma’s gift to her being she spoke so highly to her about her dreams of becoming a Molecular biologist. She told her Grandma how she knew the first time she went to visit her Grandma at work and walked into one of the Chemistry labs.

There was the faint smell of sulfur left behind from a pervious experiment. It smelt more like rotten eggs, which to some would find revolting. However Liz thought it was interesting to see that the element sulfur could produce the same smell of rotten eggs. A smell she was accustomed to living above a restaurant. It was then that she felt at home and had found her knish with science.

When she told her Grandma about her dream she just smiled and supported her passion for the world of science by telling her all she could about the subject. However her Grandma also taught her things outside of science when it came to enjoying life and following your heart. She told Liz it is what helped make her life worth living by flowing her heart and dreaming her dreams and reaching them. She said it made life more exciting and worthwhile.

Then along with following your heart came the matters of the heart as well. Claudia was a kind hearted person with a passionate spirit who knew that the only way to grow as a person was to be open to new things and learn to forgive and above all to be kind and show love to others.

She also taught Liz what the love of a soulmate meant and how it was a deep kind of special love that should be experienced with someone who was worth her heart. She told her that love was not easy it was how you got through the good and bad times that mattered. There would always be bumps in the road. However it was how you helped yourself together through the bumps that mattered. You are to grow in love not grow apart through the bad times.

She told her that love needed to be taken care of like a flower. Even when it is not in bloom you still give it sunlight and water and watch it grow from its bud everyday. Each day it gets stronger and when it is in full bloom it is wonderful. However it could not get there if you neglected it along the way.

Liz looked at her Grandma’s scripted words on the page and smiled as she wiped the tears falling from her face. Maybe this is what the journal was intended for. Liz thought as she thought back to her encounter with Max. She knew her Grandma Claudia was trying to tell her something.

Why else would she have discovered this journal after all of these years? She knew her Grandma was smiling down on her and was proud of her. She would of loved Max she thought as she looked up at a picture on her desk of her and her Grandma smiling.

“Thank you.” She whispered as she looked at the image of her Grandma. Maybe her Grandma had sent her Max to her. She was sure of it. Liz was certain that her Grandma was happy and smiling at her right now just like in the picture.

Liz then sighed and sat down. She picked up her pen and smoothed her hand along the blank page. She then took a deep breath and started to write.

It was about 9:30 at night when Nancy finished wiping down some of the empty tables at the Crashdown. The dinner crowd had departed and a few locals were still left in the café for a late night dinner or desert. The busyness of the day was getting to her as she rubbed her hand over her forehead. She was tired and was trying her best to keep herself together. She feared for her daughter and wanted to know more about the boy she had mentioned.

Even though her daughter said she was fine. Nancy Parker couldn’t help but think the story was a cover up. Was Liz saying she was fine out of fear? Did the boy she talked about hurt her and she was just too afraid to admit what happened. She didn’t know what to think any more. She just wanted her life as well as her daughters back to normal and to forget this whole thing ever happened.

She was started out of her thoughts when she heard her name being called.

“Nancy.”

“Oh Brody I’m sorry I must have been somewhere else. What can I get you?” Nancy said looking at the man with the blond spiky hair sitting in a booth.

“Oh nothing the Galaxy Sub with Pepper Jack was great as always. It’s just I want to thank you for last night. I don’t know what I would of done if your daughter Liz hadn’t found me out in the desert. I could have been eaten by coyotes for all I know. I must have blacked out. So thank you.” Body said with a sincere smile.

“Oh… it was nothing.” Nancy said taken aback by his words as she slightly smiled.

“ I am flattered but are you sure Liz was in the desert?” Nancy said confused.

“Unless I was seeing a ghost? Which come to think of it I have been seeing lately…but that’s another story.” Brody said shacking his head brushing off the thought. “Yes as clear as day it was your daughter who found me.” He said in a firm tone.

“I could have sworn I saw Liz sleeping in her room last night. Well then I must be seeing ghost myself.” Nancy said trying to make sense of it all.

“Are you seeing nearly headless Nick as well? Nearly gave me the fright of my life the other night with him popping up head hanging and all in my living room. Oh and don’t mention his head he gets very upset about that. Bit of a temper that one. So I would be careful.” Brody said pointing his finger up at Nancy.

Nancy shook her head. This man was missing more then head. He was missing half a brain. He must have had more then one screw lose up there. "Good luck Sydney it’s not your fault your dad is a nut job." Nancy thought to herself trying her best not to laugh out loud at Brody.

“I will keep that in mind. Thanks Brody. Yes Liz is a saint that’s for sure. Have a nice night.” Nancy said as she left Brody the check for his meal.

Nancy was frustrated her blood was boiling. How dare her daughter break her trust and go out to that awful desert. She thought she had made herself clear to Liz that no more late night visits to the desert were allowed with everything that has happened to her. She is lucky she is still alive.” Nancy sighed as she pinched the bridge of her noise.

Liz was going to send her to an early grave that’s for sure. Nancy looked up at the clock it was 10. She knew that Liz needed her rest. It was pointless she would give her the same story she had before. Nancy was frantic in her search for answers. Her husband Jeff was going about everything all wrong.

Nancy finished closing and locking up the Crashdown for the night. She poured herself a cup of tea and sighed. What was she to do? She felt like didn’t even know her daughter anymore. It was that boy. That desert boy! Who was he and what had he done to her only daughter? She was with him last night out in that desert. That’s why Brody came across her. She was off gallivanting with him while her parents were worried sick about her health! No she wouldn’t allow it. She needed some answers to her questions now.

Nancy took another sip of her tea and reached for the phone on the wall. She dialed a number and took a deep breath as she heard the ring tone. After a couple of rings she was just about to hang up when a voice came over the receiver.

“Roswell Sheriff Station.”

Nancy paused for a moment trying to collect her thoughts. She then took a deep breath before breaking the silence. “Yes hi my name is Nancy Parker. I am calling about my daughter Liz.”
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Everyone,

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88

Ok I know alot of you are mad at Nancy but kept in mind she doesn't believe in the supernatural she dosen't believe Liz's story and she found her daughter laying naked and with fever. So naturally she is worried she is afraid her daughter could of been raped by being out in the desert at night. Not by Brody but by the boy Liz talkes about when she tells her parents the story as to what happened to her. She is just scared for her daughter and wants some answers.

I hope that helps.

How on to the new part. sorry if it is kind of short but I am in the middle of graduate finals and end of semester papers. So it;s been kind of busy.

Anway Enjoy and leave feedback. I love hearing for you all. :D

Also I am having an Authors Discussion about Abduction Seduction on the Dreaming Among The Stars websight on Monday night December 5th 8pm so check it out. I am looking forward to your questions and comments on my story.

Here is the link to Dreaming Among the Stars
http://p196.ezboard.com/bdreamingamongstars

Keep on dreaming.
Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Fourteen

Nancy finished relaying the story to Sheriff Valenti about how she had found her daughter laying on the floor of her bedroom naked and with fever. She explained to the Sheriff about the boy Liz described and the silver hand mark she found adorning her body.

Nancy said how she felt that her daughter might have been assaulted and raped. She also told the Sheriff how Mr. Brody Davis had found her daughter in the desert the night before. She knew Brody was not responsible for what had happened to Liz but felt that Liz might have been in the desert with the strange boy she had described.

She explained her fears to the Sheriff saying how she feared for her daughter’s life and wouldn’t want some one else in town to get hurt. Sheriff Valenti tried his best to ease Nancy’s fears saying how he would send a search portal to look at the desert property. He assured her that sometimes people trespass even though it was private property and you need a pass to get into the restricted area.

As far as her daughter he would call her in being she did trespass and would have to pay a fine. He also wanted to question her to get a description of the boy if they ever caught him and find out what happened to her.

“I am sure we can put this incident to a rest Mrs. Parker so you have nothing to worry about. Tell Liz to stop by my office around 9 o’clock tomorrow morning. We will have this all cleared up in no time.” Jim Valenti said in a comforting tone as he smiled over the phone.

“Thank you Sheriff I knew you could help me find some answers. Sorry for the late phone call.” Nancy said relieved.

“Not a problem. Have a good night Mrs. Parker.” Jim said as he placed the receiver back down on top of the black phone.

Jim leaned back in his chair and sighed. He knew Mrs. Parkers concern however he had seen case after case over the years with killings of people who corps were burned and left with silver hand prints. He knew that the Antar race was dangerous however he also knew there were kindhearted beings from that planet. Their ultimate intension was to help people.

“Maybe the Parker girl had an encounter with one.” He thought as he looked out at the night sky. If that was the case then he wouldn’t ever hurt the boy if he ever came across him. He would only want to protect him as well as Liz.

His father believed in beings from other worlds and even encountered some. Mostly bad ones but a rare few were good. He just hoped that it was one of the good guys instead of the bad ones.

Liz woke up early. She was feeling much better and decided to get ready for the day. She took a shower and got dressed. She headed downstairs into her parent’s café. Maria and Courtney were already working the Sunday breakfast crowd so Liz sat down at the long counter and poured herself some coffee.

“Hey Liz how are you feeling? Are you working today?” Courtney smiled. However Liz didn’t get a chance to answer as the sound of her mothers voice interrupted her.

“She can’t Lizzie the sheriff wants to see you. “ Nancy said eyeing her daughter with a displeasing look.

“The Sheriff?” Liz said as her heart constricted. What did the sheriff want with her? She wondered.

“Well last night Brody Davis thanked me for you helping him the other night in the desert. Liz you know we talked about you going there at night. Anyway you have to go to the Sheriff to pay a fine being you were on private property. He wants to see you there at 9. You better get a move on. Don’t want to be late. And Liz you are grounded.” Nancy said as she glanced up at the clock and then at her daughters shocked expression.

“Mom you can’t ground me. This is crazy.” Liz cried in defense as she sighed.

“We will talk about this later.” Nancy sighed as she watched her daughter storm off.

“How dare she. I am a queen for goodness sake and I have to be treated like this! If only she knew the truth that would show her.” Liz mumbled as she walked down the streets of Roswell.

“Talking crazy again Parker?” a voice bellowed as Liz looked up.

“Yeah I am a raging lunatic Sean.” Liz cried and then smiled when she saw who it was.

“Well then we should have you locked up.” Sean said smiling at her.

“Actually I am on my way there. Care to join me being you know the slammer so well.” Liz smirked as Sean looked at her with an amused expression on his face. “What a I going to do with you Parker.” He murmured as they made there way to the station.

Sean Deluca was Maria’s older cousin. He would come and visit Roswell every now and then to catch up with his Aunt Amy and his cousin Maria. Sean had a good heart however his was known every now and then to break the law. Nothing extreme like stealing or murder but the occasional breaking into public buildings or destroying public property.

However he was trying to change his ways and clean up his act. He had always had a child hood crush on Liz growing up. Even though he knew nothing could come of it being she was so young she always held a special place in his heart.

“So what did you do?” Sean asked casually as they walked. “Trespassed on private property. Who knew the desert was privately owned.” Liz sighed feeling embarrassed by her actions. She should of known better she thought. Now she was caught and she feared the worst.

“Yeah owned by the Aliens.” Sean laughed as he looked at her.

“That’s not funny Sean.” Liz spat in defense as she glanced up at him. “ I was only kidding Liz. Oh and might I be the first to congratulate you for following in my footsteps. You might have earned that Swiss knife after all.” Sean smirked as he wrapped his arm around her.

“Yeah I am a real rebel now” Liz laughed as she shook her head. The two walked for a few more minutes until they reached the Sheriff Station. “Are you scared?” Sean asked sense Liz’s uneasiness.

“A little.” Liz said as she slightly squirmed. She knew that if the police ever found out the truth of her being abducted it would be the end if it all and Max could be killed. She remembered the faint scare she had seen on his chest. She remembered the pain of his voice the tears in his eyes when he had told he of his capture and the torture he had endure.

“Liz are you alright?” Sean said as he saw the tears filling up her brown eyes.

“I’m fine.” She whispered softly as she looked up at him. “Thank you Sean for walking with me.” Liz said as she made her way into the Station.

Liz entered the waiting room of the Roswell Sheriff station and sat down in one of the black chairs. She wrapped her arms around her as a chill ran through her body. She felt cold even thought it was close to 90 degrees outside. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “It will be ok,” she thought to herself. She blinked her eyes open at the sound of her name. “Miss Parker the Sheriff will see you now. “ a deputy said from behind the desk.

“Thank you.” Liz said slightly smiling as she got up and made her way cautiously into the office of Jim Valenti.

Jim looked up from his papers and gave a warm smile when he saw the small brunette enter. “Liz Parker please have a seat.” He said gesturing to a chair in fount of him.

Liz sat down trying to stop her heart from racing as she prepared for the worst. “Sheriff why are I here?” She said looking up at Jim with innocent eyes.

“Your mom called the other night. She told me she found you in your room naked and with fever. She also told me that there was a silver hand print on your stomach.” Jim said relaying the information he had heard.

“A silver hand print?” Liz said as her head jerked up slightly in shock.

“Yes at least that’s what you mother told me. Look Liz I am not trying to scare you I am here to help you. Now tell me why you were out in the desert with Brody Davis?” Jim said as he studied Liz’s features. He could sense she was afraid and tried his best to get to the bottom of what happened. He wanted to help her but he couldn’t if she held any thing back.

Liz bit her bottom lip and then took a deep breath. “It’s silly really… I was out in the desert because my Grandma told me when I was little that if you went out to the desert and climbed up on the rocks you could see Venus. You know… the planet named after the goddess of Love. Well anyway… she told me that during certain times of the month that if you reached the highest point you can see Venus clearly in the night sky being it is the brightest during that time.

My Grandma said if you see Venus during that time then any wish in your heart would come true. So I thought… that if… that if I went out into the desert like she said then my wish would come true. I know it’s silly.” Liz said rolling her eyes hoping and praying the sheriff believed her story.

“So did you find what you were looking for? I mean did you wish come true?”

Liz looked up as a faint blush graced her cheeks as memories of Max flashed in her mind. “Yes I guess it did.” She said with a faint dream smile. “Anyway that’s why I was out in the desert and I can across Brody blacked out on the ground. He soon awoke and I helped him back to his car. I can assure you sheriff Brody didn’t take advantage of me.” Liz said firmly.

Jim nodded his head. “Well even though you were playing the good summation role that dose not absolve you of the fact that you were trespassing on private property. So you will have to pay a fee of 50 dollars. I would of throw in community service but you are a good kid Liz and I know your intentions must have been good. So consider yourself lucky that you are getting off easy.” Jim said trying to stay in his authoritative role even though he had a soft spot for the Parker girl.

“Thank you sheriff. It will never happen again.” Liz sighed in relief knowing the worst was over.

Jim glanced over his paper work and wrote out the ticket. “Here you can pay the fee at the front desk.” He said as he handed Liz the ticket. He then hesitated as he pondered something over. “Liz if that boy healed you then consider yourself lucky. My dad encountered many who were cold-blooded killers.” Jim said in a relaxed tone as he looked into Liz’s eyes.

“Sheriff?” Liz said as her breathing hitched in her throat and her breathing became ragged. She looked up at him with huge eyes started with his words.

“Liz I know what that silver hand print means. I know you were abducted. But I want you to know your secret is safe with me. You must have been very special to him.” Jim said in a soft yet firm voice as he looked into Liz’s eyes.

Could she trust him with her secret? Maybe it was time to put her faith into the Valenti’s. After all of these years of feeling sorry for the way they were treated in town. Maybe they weren’t as crazy as people thought they were and were right all along. Maybe it was time it was time to believe in what she had all these years that they ultimately wanted to help.

“Thank you Sheriff.” Liz whispered as she tried to fight the tears forming in her eyes but it was no use. His words had struck a cord inside her heart. “I will just pay my fee and be on my way.” Liz sighed as they both shared an understanding smile.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Everyone,
I was in the wirting mood tonight despite all of the papers and finals I am working and studying for but I had to write!! So I decided to post my new part!! I think you will all enjoy it.

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88

Anyway Enjoy and leave feedback. I love hearing for you all. :D

Also I am having an Authors Discussion about Abduction Seduction on the Dreaming Among The Stars websight on Monday night December 5th 8pm so check it out. I am looking forward to your questions and comments on my story.

Here is the link to Dreaming Among the Stars
http://p196.ezboard.com/bdreamingamongstars

Keep on dreaming.
Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
"Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
Maybe someday you'll look up,
And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"

You won't cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
I breathe deep and cry out,
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"

I'm all alone.

And if I bleed, I'll bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
I'll wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something...

I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing?

'Missing'~Evanescense

Part Fifteen

Liz left the Sheriff station with a new hope in her heart. She knew that her secret would be safe with the Valenti’s. She also knew that if any trouble occurred that Jim Valenti would be there to protect her. Too bad he couldn’t protect her from the wrath of her mother. She knew she would have to face her when she returned home. She walked down the streets trying to collect her thoughts as she entered the crowed restaurant of the Crashdown.

Maria and Courtney were still working as they hurried taking orders in their aqua green uniforms complete with silver alien head aprons. As if that wasn’t enough to accent the look they wore silver crowns complete with antenna to finish the look.

“Hey Liz your mom is looking for you.” Maria said as she looked up from her checkbook. “Great” Liz grumbled. “How did the Sheriff go?” Maria asked as she gave Liz a sympathetic and worried look. “Fine. I just had to pay a fee of 50 bucks for trespassing on desert private property.” Liz sighed. “Damn” Maria said in shock.

“I am just glad it’s over. I ran into your cousin” Liz said as she looked at Maria and smiled. “Really he is not breaking the law again? Is he? You know my mom will have a heart attack.” Maria cried as she waved her arms.

“No Maria. Sean is not breaking any laws. He just walked me to the Sheriff station.” Liz said as she smiled at her friend’s hysterics. “Maria the drama Queen strikes” again. She thought as she tried to control her laughter.

“Oh good. That’s all I need is for my mom to hear is that is he driving across state lines or some crazy antics like that! I am glad he was trying to be an upstanding citizen for once.” Maria cried in relief. “Well I am glad the whole thing with the sheriff went well.” Maria said as she wrote something down on her order pad.

“Or great look who just walked in. The Glitter Bitches.” Maria mumbled to Liz as she saw two blonds dressed to the nines with tons of makeup walk in. “Maria!” Liz cried.

“What Liz I am only calling them for what they are. Aw could Isabel Evans cake on any more make up. What is she auditioning for the circus or something? Is the clown section sort and they need a replacement?” Maria said gawking as she looked at the blond with long straight hair sat in a booth with the other girl.

“Come on Maria they don’t call her the Elle McPherson of West Roswell High for nothing.” Liz said trying to make some good of the situation. “What ever she is just as bad as that slut Pam Troy. Aw and she had to bring the prissy Tess Harding with her! That girl is as dumb as nails.” Maria said eyeing the blond with curly blond hair.

“She has a 3.4.” Liz commented as she watched Maria babble on. “Oh what ever Miss Valedictorian. She probably got that 3.4 from screwing half of the West Roswell High facility!” Maria cried in disgust. “Maria aren’t you over reacting. I mean Tess can’t be that bad she does hang out with Alex every now and then.” Liz said trying to defend her.

“Yeah well the only reason I bet he is friends with her is because she is putting out for him.” Maria spat. “Come on Maria listen to yourself you are acting crazy this is Alex we are talking about. He is friend’s with a lot of people.” Liz said laughing.

“Ok so Alex is the exception. But I hate how she is so fake and has to be all bubbly all the time. I mean I know the term air head but Tess takes it to a whole new level.” Maria said as she caught Isabel glancing up at her.

“Oh great she heard me. Liz I am so screwed.” Maria whisper hoping she wasn’t caught. Isabel then got up and walked over to where Maria and Liz were standing. “Oh great Queen Amidala is coming over. She heard me Liz I am dead I am going to die” Maria said shacking as Isabel came closer.

“Can we have some menus?” Isabel smiled sweetly at a flustered Maria. “Oh of course let me…let me get those for you.” Maria said as she ran off to get some menus.

Isabel then looked Liz up and down with a cold stare. “So tell me Liz what really happened out in the desert with you and Brody Davis. Come on you can tell me. I know that you not a virgin and that you have a thing for older men.” Isabel smirked as she looked at Liz.

“Oh your talking to me. Gee that’s funny for a minute I thought you were describing yourself.” Liz spat as she looked up into the piercing brown eyes of the tall blond.

“Well it takes one to know one.” Isabel said looking down at Liz.

“I’m sorry does the name Grant Sorenson ring a bell or was it that Jessie Ramirez. You know I get so confused with 30 and 26 year old men that you date. Even I can’t keep track of their names or their age.” Liz smirked as she looked up at a stunned Isabel.

“Here are your menus” Maria said interrupting the heated moment between Isabel and Liz. “Thanks” Isabel said as she grabbed the menus from Maria’s hand not breaking her eye contact with Liz.

“Fine Miss Perfect Liz Parker you win this time! But I would be careful it’s a small town. People talk.” Isabel spat as she smirked at Liz and walked back to her booth laughing.

“Pathetic” she giggled and sat down where Tess was sitting. Tess grabbed the menu from Isabel as she gave Liz a sympathetic look as if she was saying, “I’m sorry for my friends actions” with her eyes. Liz looked at her and slightly smiled.

“Maria your order is up” Courtney cried

“Look we will catch up later. Got to feed the masses you know.” Maria smirked as she and Liz shared and understanding look. Maria went back to work as Liz headed upstairs.

“Lizzie can I speak to you.” Nancy Parker said as she caught sight of her daughter in the hall. “Mom I think you already embarrassed me enough.” Liz said frustrated. “Embarrassed I don’t think begins to cover it. Liz you broke my trust. How dare you go off into that desert with that boy!” Nancy cried. “Look you don’t have to worry I won’t be seeing him again. If that is your concern.” Liz spat as she looked intensely at her mother.

“Liz I am just trying to protect you.” Nancy said firmly as she looked at her enraged daughter.

“Protect me! Protect me from what mom!” Liz cried in self-defense. Nancy rubbed her hands along her forehead and sighed. “To protect you from them… those monsters” Nancy said as tears filled her eyes.

“They are not monsters! Besides how would you know you don’t even believe me!” Liz cried as her heart constricted hearing her mother’s words. How dare she talk of Max that way! If only she knew the truth. She thought as she tried to keep her tempter to a simmer.

“I want to Liz. Believe me I do. But it is hard.” Nancy said as she sighed in defeat. She then shook her head. “Anyway you are still grounded. And I arranged for you to see Doctor Fink in a week on Friday. It’s just a check up to see if you are ok. The appointment is at two in the afternoon. Alright honey.” Nancy said softly as she kissed her daughter on the forehead. “It for the best.” Nancy said softy as she rubbed her daughters shoulders.

“Of course god forbid I am not perfect” Liz thought to herself hearing mother’s words. After all she was the ‘Perfect Liz Parker’. The straight A honor student. Always trying to do the right thing. The perfect daughter. Who was praised and held up on a petal like a porcelain doll on display in a toy house.

She was pretty and showed no emotion only a smile. However if you touched, or got to close her she might break being she was fragile. She was only to be looked upon and to stay in the same perfect state for eternity.

Liz showed her dollhouse face and smiled “Ok mom” she said her outer features happy while her sides shattered like porcelain clay.

Doctors Fink visit went perfect as well. She passed with flying colors. There were no burses or permanent damage. There were no physical marks on her perfect body. The silver handprint had even faded.

Liz’s heart broke seeing it was gone. Vanished just like her encounter with Max. One moment he was there. The next he was gone and she was left alone. The only thing now she had of him to hold on to were her memories buried in her mind, and in the depths of her heart.

Her soul was barren. Just like her body. There was no child. She was not pregnant. She was relieved yet saddened at the same time. She would of loved to have given birth to his child. However it was not meant to be. She thought as the doctor read her the reports.

“Well Mrs. Parker it seems that Liz’s test all came back negative. There is nothing to worry about she is in perfect health.” Doctor Fink smiled as he looked over his charts.

“Thank you Doctor Fink.” Nancy said as she sighed in relief hearing the good news.

Liz sat there numb the words were all muffled to her as she watched the two talk. She was going back to her normal life. A life she dreaded. For a moment she thought she was special.

“It was silly to think you were different Liz. You are not a Queen. He is not coming back." She thought to herself. Liz would of heard from him by now. A week had passed since she tried to contact him through Brody and still no word. Her greatest fear was coming true She knew the dream was over.

"It was a nice dream while it lasted. Now it is time to wake up and go back to being 'The Perfect Liz Parker' from Roswell New Mexico. The Liz Parker who was Queen of Antar and wife to Maxwell Zander is dead.” She thought to herself as she felt her soul die.

She then was snapped back into reality as her mother’s words came in crystal clear. “Well thank you Doctor Fink. I think things can finally get back to normal.” Nancy smiled brightly as she looked at her daughter as Liz smiled a soulless smile.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Everyone,

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88

And I want to thank you all who participated in my very first Authors Chat last night at Dreaming Among the Stars websight. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed answering all of your questions.

As Lorastar put it "I feel like I just went to a Christmas party! To all a good night and a Happy New Year" So I think my first Author's chat was a huge success!!! Thanks everyone!!! I hope to do it again soon!! :D

Now on to my new Part enjoy and please leave feedback!!! :D

Hope all is well. Keep on Dreaming
Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Sixteen

Two months later Liz sat in school as Mr. Seligman droned on an on about this weeks chemistry assignment. “Ok people are we clear about your assignment to combine hydrogen, liquid oxygen, and carbon today in regards to our discussion about the big bang theory.” Mr. Seligman said as he finished writing his notes on the chalk board.

“Yes” his honors class groaned in annoyance. “Good then I am going to hand out your lab assignments and you can get started. When you are finished with the lab we will then starts with today’s lecture notes.” Mr. Seligman said as he began handing out the lab assignments.

“I hope I don’t set the school on firer again like I did the last time. Maybe you should measure this time Liz.” Tess said as she put on her safety goggles. “Oh sure.” Liz said as she put her goggles on and looked over the report. Pretty soon her and Tess were mixing the elements in the beacons and placing them on the boson burners as instructed.

“It said we have to wait until it comes to a boil.” Tess said as she glanced down at her lab sheet. Liz nodded as she sat there quietly observed the beaker and took notes. “So are you going to the Crash down festival?” Tess said as she jotted down some notes.

Liz glanced up at her it was rare for Tess to ask her questions out side of the instructions for a lab. In all the years they had been lab partners they hardly ever talked and just got their assignments in.

“No” Liz said as she shook her head. Sadness filled her eyes as she glanced down at her lab sheet hoping Tess wouldn’t notice. It had been two months since her soul died. There was no use to go and celebrate the events of such a mournful occasion in her eyes. She was sure he had forgotten her or worse was dead just like the aliens who crash so long ago in the desert.

Tess saw the slight glimmer of tears in Liz’s eyes. She knew she had struck a cord deep with in her to cause such a response. She didn’t know what to do as she looked at the sullen girl next to her. “Liz” she whispered as she touched her arm. “What’s wrong?”

Liz looked up into her piercing blue eyes trying to find her voice but couldn’t. “I…I… Oh Tess look… its… its boiling over!” Liz cried as her and Tess turned to see the mixture bubbling over and hissing with intensity. They quickly grabbed the beaker with the tongs and took it off of the burner.

“AW” they both shrieked as a huge light formed in the beaker and exploded in front of them.

“Very nice work Miss. Haring and Miss Parker it seems your experiment was a success.” Mr. Seligman said as the two girls looked at the caroled beaker in shock.

“The two of you can finished writing up your report while the rest of you hurry up! We don’t have all day people to dilly dally.” Mr. Seligman said as he walked around the classroom observing his students progress.

Liz and Tess then burst into laughter. “Wow for a minute there I thought round two of the Harding Inferno was about to take place.” Tess giggled as she tried to catch her breath.

“Yeah I think the Roswell firer department know your name by now.” Liz said laughing as she started to clean up their lab station.

“Liz it’s nice to see you smile again. I never see you smile any more.” Tess said as she smiled at Liz as she turned off the burner.

“I’m sorry it’s just been a bad few months for me.” Liz sighed as she took her goggles off. “Well if it is about the rumor that went around about you and Brody Davis sleeping together I’m sorry. I knew it wasn’t true.” Tess said as she took off her goggles and placed them in the cubby under the desk.

“Thanks Tess I appreciate your concern but it’s not that.” Liz said as she slightly smiled.

“Well what ever it is I hope you feel better soon.” Tess said smiling sweetly at her. “Thanks.” Liz smiled before the two of them finished up their lab.

Once the lab reports were handed in Mr. Seligman started with the days lecture notes. “Ok since we spent the last few days talking about the big bang theory as to how the earth was created we are now going to talk about the dying aspect of the universe.” Mr. Seligman said as he started writing notes on the board.

Dying how appropriate Liz thought to herself as she started to copy the notes down. She was dying a little each day. Every day felt like an eternity and every night felt like a nightmare that would never end.

She cried herself to sleep some nights being the pain she felt was so strong. The hurting did not go away if anything it only got worse as her heart ach increased with each passing day. It was silly really she had felt heart ach and pain before and had gotten over it.

Why now was she so miserable? She thought as she looked out the window. She saw people walking by who were smiling and laughing. Talking about their exciting plans for the weekend of either going to a party, to the movies, or even catching a football game. The normal things ever day teenagers would get excited over.

However Liz’s life was different. Secretly she was a Queen a Queen of a planet and race she never met. Except for Max who was her only window to that unknown world. She wished she could experience the normal drama of teenage life. However she had her own internal drama to deal with. How was she to rule a planet when she was here on Earth?

He had told her that she was going to rule by his side as his Queen, his wife! She was married to him! Married at the young and tender age of eighteen. Most teenagers were just starting to enter the world of dating and here she was married to a creature of another world, who left her!

Left her to sit here day after day in agony while he was off either gallivanting the countryside, or fighting. She prayed it was fighting that his world was involved in some epic battle.

Her heart couldn’t take it if he was off in paradise with someone else. The mere thought of it sent her body into hysterics after she gave all of her self over to him. Only to have her used as a thing while the mercy of another processed his heart.

“Miss Parker. Miss Parker.” Mr. Seligman cried breaking Liz from her thoughts.

“Yes” she said looking up at him.

“Unless Aliens have landed outside I suggest you pay attention.” Mr. Seligman said giving her a stern look.

“I’m sorry” Liz said blushing as she sulked down in her chair embarrassed as the class laughed.

“Now as I was saying before I interrupted Miss Parker’s day dream that a red giant is a star that is in it’s last stages of life. It normally takes thousand of years to burn out. Think of it in terms of a light bulb. One minute it is burning bright.” Mr. Seligman said as he flicked a switch and lit a small light bulb on his desk. He then tuned up the electricity box that the light bulb was attached up.

“The next BOOM gone in a second leaving you in the dark.” Mr. Seligman said as the light bulb exploded from the inside and it’s light went out.

“Don’t let the name red giant fool you. For just like a light bulb the wattage of a red giant is so weak that most of the time if you look up at the sky you would hardily notice the star going out. Not even a telescope can pick it up. Only very advance ones like the ones at the Roswell Observatory.” Mr. Seligman said as undid the wires he had attached to the tiny light bulb.

“Now turn your attention to the Whirlwind Galaxy.” He said as he pulled down a picture of a huge milky way of stars in a whirlwind shaped pattern. “Inside this whirlwind of stars are many red giants just waiting to explode. Hand to believe being we see so many stars. But I can assure you they are there.” Mr. Seligman said as he pointed to the diagram.

“But what happens after a red giant explodes does it create more stars? The answer is no. Even though the explosion of a huge star is very bright creating what we call a supernova no new stars are formed." Mr. Seligman said as he walked back to the black board.

"Remember how after the light bulb burnt out it was left in darkness. Well once a star dies a black hole forms. A vacant abbess left out in space. Rather sad if you think about it.” Mr. Seligman sighed as he continued his lecture.

Mr. Seligman’s words could not have been more appropriate for a vacant abbess is actually what Liz felt like left in the dark with no answers or direction as to what to do or where to turn to. She stared at the picture of the Whirlwind Galaxy. So many stars it was hard to believe that so many of them were dying.

“Mrs. Seligman.” Liz said as she raised her hand. “ Yes Miss Parker. So glad you came back to earth and decided to join us. Do you have a question?” Mr. Seligman said as he stopped writing his notes on the board.

“Well the sun would be considered a star right?” Liz said as she asked her question.

“Yes Miss Parker it’s the star that gives the earth its life.” Mr. Seligman said as he looked at her.

“And that star is considered to be one of the nine planets.” Liz said as the wheels in her mind started turning. “Yes A + Miss Parker for knowing your nine planets.” Mr. Seligman said as he slightly smiled and looked over his notes.

“So a star could be considered to be a planet? Correct?” Liz asked hoping her question was coming out right.

“Yes Miss Parker a star can be a planet.” Mr. Seligman said as he looked up at Liz.

“Thank you Mr. Seligman.” Liz smiled as she went back to copying her notes.

“So I was right” she thought to herself as Brody’s words came back to her of him babbling on about planets being destroyed and great wars raging on distant planets. “Could it be that Antar is under attack?” She wondered as her mind started to drift into deep thought as she tried to remember the names of the planets spoke of.

“Think… think” she mumbled to herself as she tried to remember what Brody mentioned about Antar. Then it came to her as she remembered Brody strange expression when she mentioned Antar as his words rang in her ear. Antar of the Aries quadrate associated with Venus.

“That’s it!” She cried in delight knowing what she had to do.

“Something I can help you with Miss Parker?” Mr. Seligman said startled by her outburst.

“Oh no. I’m sorry” Liz said as she felt her cheeks turning red.

“Then I suggest you be like a black hole and stay quite for the rest of the day. I am sure your parents would not be pleased if I gave you detention. So keep your outbursts to yourself.” Mr. Seligman yelled in frustration before going back to his lecture.

“Miss Red Giant.” Tess whispered. As Liz lit up and smiled brightly at her as they shared an understanding and amused look over her joke.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Everyone,
Here is my new part. I should be working on my final papers but I had to write. I think you will all enjoy it.

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88

Side note all of the information about Venus is true. I did a little research enjoy! Now on to my new Part enjoy and please leave feedback!!! :D

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
"I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
And I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
But I can't hide

I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're
resting here with me

I won't leave
I can't hide
I cannot be
Until you're
resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends
They might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed
Risk forgetting all that's been

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
But I can't hide

I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're
resting here with me

I won't leave
I can't hide
I cannot be
Until you're
resting here with me"

'Here with Me'~Dido

Part Seventeen

Later that afternoon Liz walked the streets of Roswell knowing what she must do. She entered the tall building as the huge letters shinned their emerald glow as they spelled out the letters U.F.O. She entered into the darkness and ascended down the stairs.

Each step felt like she was entering into a cave or the depth of hell either one would fit the situation as she tried to focus her eyes in the dim light. She prayed she wouldn’t fall and be consumed into the back hole of darkness. She then heard whispers of voices as she reached the last step and entered into the strange world.

In the distance there was a group of people listening intently to a man wearing a mustard colored suit that spoke passionately about the elaborate display behind him. Liz stood in the back ground as she watched the scene in front of her.

“Well that concludes our tour. I hope you had an out of this world experience. Thanks to all of you who are true believes. Come back soon and enjoy your time in Roswell.” The man said as the group of tourists began to go off in separate directions.

“You can come out of the shadows now” The man said as Liz looked at him. She walked closer to the man trying to collect her thoughts as she walked towards the massive display where the man was standing. Her heart was pounding and her stomach was in knots as she took a deep breath. She knew what she had to do. She needed answers she had to know the truth. For not only her sake but for Max’s as well.

“Tell me do you know anything about the planet Antar?” Liz said hoping the man would be able to help her.

“Antar? How do you know about Antar?” he whispered as he cautiously looked around to see if anyone was listening as he leaned in closer to Liz.

Suddenly Liz couldn’t find her voice “I…I” she stammered and then quickly ran away into the darkness. What was she doing was she crazy. This was insane. She never should have come. She thought as she approached the foot of the stairs.

She looked up at the stairs as they climbed up towards the light of the outside world. A world she knew was safe, a world that was normal, a world with out him. “No” she thought. “I have to do this”. She whispered into the darkness.

She then turned and entered into emptiness of the black hole. If she had to go though the darkness then so be it, if she could fill the emptiness that consumed her heart day after day. If she had to walk blindly into the night she would if it was her only way to get to the light. The light of her soul that burned her heart with its flame.

“Please sir. You have to help me.” Liz begged as she approached the man once again.

The man looked down at her into her pleading and innocent eyes. “Come on. I don’t open my achieves up to anyone but you’re a special case.” The man said in a soft and genuine tone as he led Liz up a staircase to the left of the display. “Thank you.” Liz whispered as she followed him up the stairs to his office.

The man unlocked the door and opened it up to a library of files. Bookcase up on bookcase filled the room with documents files pictures and newspaper clippings. Liz looked around at the massive amount of data that filled the room as the man locked the door behind them.

“My name is Milton.” The man said as he put his keys into his jacket pocket.

“Liz Parker.” Liz said still in aw as to the display she was seeing.

“Wait you’re the Parker girl. You’re the one who found Brody Davis out in the desert a few months back.” Milton said in excitement as his eyes lit up.

“Yeah. Um are these all your files?” Liz said looking around. “Yes I have been collecting these for years. Ever since I was a boy and had a close encounter I never looked back.” Milton said as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a photo handing it to Liz.

Liz stared at the black and white photo of a boy standing in front of a candy store with an alien shadow hiding in the background. She glanced at the photo and then back at Milton.

“That photo is a picture of me and that is how close I ever got to a creature from another world.” Milton said as Liz handed him back the photo as he placed it back into his jacket pocket.

“So after that how could I not believe.” Milton said smiling. Liz was a little skeptical being the photo could have been the shadow of one of the decorations the town had set up for the annual Crashdown Festival ever year but she brushed her thoughts aside. She was here to find some answer’s whether they were true or not.

“Wow that’s some story.” Liz said politely. “So from one true believer to another welcome.” Milton said extending his hand.

Liz shook his hand and slightly smiled. “So what is it you want to know about Antar?” Milton said getting down to the heart of the matter as he looked at the brown haired girl in front of him.

“Well Antar is in the Aries quadrate associated with Venus. Correct?” Liz said hoping she could get somewhere.

“Aw you’re an eager one I see. Why yes Venus is associated with Aries. Lets see what we can find.” Milton said as he searched through the rows of books and files that a lined the shelves. He then grabbed a book and flipped through it.

“Aw yes Venus also known as the twin sister to Earth. A named coined in the 30’s being Venus was blue and was one of the closest planets to Earth. However Venus is far from being a twin sister. First there is no water. The atmosphere is mostly carbon dioxide. Also thick layers of clouds cover Venus, which makes it very hard to see.” Milton said as he skimmed his finger down the page.

“Other nicknames given to Venus are the evening and morning star being sailors would use the stars to guide them. Being Venus was the brightest it was easy to spot when they were on the ship and would use her as indication as to where they were.” Milton read as he showed the open page to Liz.

Milton then flipped through more pages and read on. “There are many mountain ranges on Venus the highest and the brightest being Maxwell Montes.” Milton said as he showed Liz a picture of the mountain range.

“Maxwell Montes. That’s…That’s strange.” Liz said as she looked at the picture. Milton then closed the book and went to look for others.

“Here this one is always a good read. James Atherton ‘Among Us’ he was the first to write about the 1947 crash. Had a huge following.” Milton said as he handed Liz the blue book.

“Oh and here is another one Bryce McCain mostly a science fiction writer but had some very interesting theories and insights.” Milton said as he handed Liz the book as he went back to scanning the shelf.

“Oh and this has to be the mother ship of all books ever written. ‘Close Encounters: A Collection of Stories About Strange and Unusual Occurrences’ by Everett Hubble.” Milton beamed proudly as he placed the book on top of pile of books Liz held.

“Thank you.” Liz said but inside she was dying. How was thins going to help her she wondered as she held the books.

“Have you ever heard of a Larek?” Liz asked remembering the strange name Brody said when they were out in the desert.

“Larek you say. It sounds familiar. Aw yes Larke. From the 2201 galaxy.” Milton said remembering the fact.

“Yes” Liz said as her face light up like a Christmas tree. “How do you know that name?” Milton asked intrigued.

“Brody Davis mentioned it while we were out in the desert. He said he was Larek.” Liz said as she walked over to the desk to place the books into her backpack.

“Well it is possible. I mean I have read about aliens who use humans as communication devices and take over their bodies for a while.” Milton said as he sat down at his desk and looked at his computer.

“So it would be possible for let’s say this Larek to receive and send out messages to other worlds?” Liz said as she hoped she was getting somewhere in her search.

“Yes it is possible. I have read about messages people receive from Aliens.” Milton said as he typed in something into his computer.

“But what about people sending messages to aliens?” Liz said as she looked up at Milton.

“I highly doubt it I never heard of such a thing. However I don’t see why it is not possible. Now look here. I pulled up the Aries quadrant. You see this cluster of stars every single one of them make up this quadrant. There are many planets in this region.” Milton said as he turned his computer so Liz could look at the screen.

Liz studied the cluster of stars searching the picture for some sign. “Wow there are so many.” Liz whispered as she looked closely at the screen. “So where is Antar in all this?” Liz said as she looked up at Milton.

“Well Antar would have been located here. However the planet burned out a long time ago. Not too many people know about it unless you are a true believer like myself.” Milton smiled with enthusiasm.

“What do you mean it burned out a long time ago?” Liz said trying to make sense of the information she just received.

“It was very sad it was a very bright star. Hasn’t been around for years. It wasn’t even around when I was a boy.” Milton said in a somber tone.

“But that’s impossible!” Liz said in shock as she took a deep breath. She had been on Antar she was certain. She knew she wasn’t losing her mind or that it was just some dream. As clear as day it had been real. Everything she experienced was real. He was real.

“I know it is hard to believe. I find it hard to think she is gone.” Milton sighed.

“Have you ever heard of the name King Maxwell Zander of Antar?” Liz said in a soft voice.

“No never in all of the years I have been researching close encounters. That name has never once come up in my archives. I’m sorry.” Milton said as he looked at Liz.

She had come here for answers and instead hit another brick wall just like the one in her bedroom. She knew it wasn’t true. Everything she felt, every emotion that pulsated through her body was alive, every word that was spoken was true. Her heart told her so. She would not give up this fight.

She would not sleep until she knew that he was alive. She would not breath until she saw him, and she would not rest until her soul was with his. This was her vow, her promise that she made to herself as she looked at the picture of stars.

“Well thank you for the books and for your time. I really appreciate it.” Liz smiled as she got up from her chair.

“Sure. You can return the books when you are finished and you are welcome to return anytime.” Milton said as she showed Liz out of his office.

Maria finished up her late night at the Crashdown Cafe. She was tired and was busy wiping down tables as she looked at the clock. It read 11:30PM. She knew that Liz and almost everyone in town were home or a sleep. Hardly anyone was out.

She saw the last customer of the evening leave as she finished wiping down the last table. Maria then walked behind the counter to get the keys to lock up when she heard the chimes of the bells ringing over the front door.

If it was her cousin begging for the last piece of Asteroid Pie she was going to have to kick him out. The last thing she needed was to fight with her cousin when she was tired after a long day of work.

“Sean if that’s you begging for some Asteroid Pie the answer is no!” Maria cried as she turned around.

“Oh I’m sorry. I thought you were…you were someone else.” Maria said taken aback as she looked at the dark haired stranger standing in front of her.

“That’s ok.” The stranger spoke as he sat down at the counter. He defiantly was attractive she couldn’t deny that and found herself blushing at the sound of his voice.

“Um I was just about to close but you can stay.” Maria said smiling as she looked at his friendly amber eyes smiling back at her. “Thank you.” He said softly. Maria then handed him a menu.

He glanced over it not entirely sure what it was for. “So what can I get you? Coffee?” Maria said as he placed the menu down.

“Um I never really have had coffee? The stranger spoke.

“Not a coffee drinker. I wasn’t one myself. Tea all the way that’s how I was. My mom is convinced that tea is the cure for everything. So natural I gravitated towards tea. Then one day I tried it I figured what the heck how bad could it be. The first time I tasted it I hated it. Very bitter at times. Then I grew to love it especially if you put sugar and milk in it. It’s great. And you probably think I am some lunatic because I am babbling about coffee.” Maria said trying to control her heart rate. Michael would kill her if he knew how she was acting. She thought as she looked at him.

“No I don’t think you are crazy. I enjoy the company actually." The stranger smiled easing Maria’s fears.

Maria knew her heart belonged to Michael but there was something about this man that made her feel at ease. Like she knew him as crazy as it sounded. Maria was a very friendly person and so it wouldn’t hurt to make a new friend.

“I think I might enjoy this coffee you are talking about.” The stranger said as he looked at Maria. Maria then got a white cup and saucer and placed it in front of him. She then reached for the coffee pot and poured him a cup of the brown liquid.

“Now if you need sugar and milk don’t be shy to add some.” Maria said as she placed a creamer and glass sugar dispenser in front of him.

The stranger hesitated as he looked at the cup in front of him and then slowly took a sip. “Well?” Maria asked after he drank the liquid. “Not bad. I kind of like it.” He said smiling. “Wow I’m impressed you drink it black. I could never do that. But then again to each is own.” Maria said shrugging her shoulder as she smiled.

“So tell me stranger are you here for the Crash Down festival?” Maria asked as she took in his appearance. His cloths were slightly worn and he looked very tired like he had been traveling for days.

“No” He said shacking his head.

“Oh sorry I just assumed we get a lot of tourist this time of year.” Maria said as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

“So are you just passing through?” Maria said as she poured sugar and milk into her cup.

“No I actually just moved here.” The stranger said as he took another sip of his coffee.

“Really? Wow. So where did you move from?” Maria asked as she sipped her coffee. Maybe Roswell won’t be so boring after all she thought to herself as she smiled at the stranger.

“Far away.” He said shrugging his shoulders. “Like up north?” Maria asked. “Yeah up north.” The stranger sighed relaxing a little and smiled.

“Wow that’s great. So where did you move to in town? Where are you staying?” Maria asked as she drank more of her coffee.

“Oh no where yet.” The stranger said he starched behind his ear nervously.

“Oh so your staying at the Tumble Weed Inn with the rest of the crazy tourists. You poor thing! Those people can be nuts. I swear some of them must be aliens with the way they act!” Maria said as she laughed.

The stranger laughed slightly and looked up at her. “Actually I am not staying there.” The stranger said as he drank more of his coffee. “Well there is no way you are going to get a room there tonight. So if not the Tumble Weed then were are you staying?” Maria asked concerned.

“I don’t have a place to stay. I am all alone.” The strange said in a soft tone.

It broke Maria's heart hearing his voice he sounded so lost and afraid. “That’s ok you can stay with me and my mom for as long as you like.” Maria smiled softly.

Maria Deluca and her mom Amy where the most kind hearted people. They were very generous and carefree when it came to life. Some called them hippies or weird. However despite their quirky ways they were very loving and caring and would do anything for someone in need.

“Really you would do that?” The stranger said in aw as he looked up at Maria with innocent eyes.

“Of course my house is your house. It is no trouble.” Maria smiled brightly.

“Thank you.” The stranger beamed as his amber eyes glowed. Maria then went and got a piece of Asteroid pie and placed it in front of him.

“Well since you tried coffee for the first time tonight I thought a piece of Asteroid pie was in order. Don’t worry it’s on the house.” Maria said smiling as she winked at him as he grinned.

Maria then went and got two forks and placed one in front of him. “By the way I’m Maria.” She smiled.

“Max.” He said as he picked up his fork. “Well Max my I be the first to welcome you to Roswell.” Maria said as the two of them shared the pie.

Liz sat in her room writing in her journal. She yawned it was late and she needed to get some sleep with school in the morning. She finished writing her last sentence and placed the cap on her pen. She then closed her journal and got up from her bed to place it in her hidden spot.

There was a lose brick in her wall that could come out leaving an empty space to hide things inside. She pulled the brick out and placed her journal inside. She then placed the brick back in place to secure her journal was safe from the outside world.

She then started to walk back to her bed. A fog had fallen over Roswell that night. Fogging up most of the windows with its faint cloud film. Much like the clouds that covered the planet Venus. She could see the fog from her window and decided to make sure her window was closed and locked so the night chill could not get into her room.

She walked over to her window and turned the metal lock on the wooden pain from above to the right locking the window. She slightly gasped as her eyes drifted downward. There in the middle was the ghostly outline of a handprint adorning the fogged up window.

Her heart leapt seeing the strange and familiar image. She reached out her hand pressing it against the handprint that was there. Palm to palm they touched.

Her hand pressed up against the glass reaching out to the outside world as the handprint of another pressed on the glass of from the outside trying to reach into the inside world of her room.

She knew the handprint all too well. She closed her eyes and slightly smiled as her heart swelled with emotion. Tears picked her eyes he had returned.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Everyone,
Here is my new part. I should be working on my final papers but I had to write. I think you will all enjoy it. Sorry if it is so short but this time of year is crazy. I hope to post more soon when I have a chance.

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88

To answer your questions Max is the only Alien everyone else is human in this story.

Ok this next part will have you laughing I hope I was cracking up a little when I wrote it. Just something I always joked about when it came to the teachers of West Roswell High. Don't want to give too much way you will have to wait and see. ;)

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Eighteen

Maria unlocked the door to her house as she entered the dark kitchen. “Mom I’m home” she called as her and Max entered into the house. Maria then locked the door behind her and flipped on a light.

“Oh Maria what do you think you are doing bringing a boy over to the house this late at night! I am not going to have my house turn into the love shack do you hear me young lady!” Amy cried started as she saw her daughter with a strange teenage boy by her side.

“Mom it’s not like that! Look I am trying to help him ok.” Maria pleaded as she looked up at her mom.

“Help him by what giving into his needs! Oh no not my daughter I won’t have it.” Amy yelled in hysterics. “Mom. This is so embarrassing.” Maria pleaded as she hung her head in shame.

“Look I am sorry I would never hurt your daughter. I have no intentions of doing so. If truth be known I just moved to town and I have no place to stay. I went to the CrashDown Café and your daughter was kind enough to offer me to stay here. Look if you don’t want me too that’s fine. But the thing is I have no where to go.” Max said, as his voice grew softer.

“Please Miss I have traveled a long way and your daughter was kind enough to take me under her wing. I would hate to think that a woman such as your self would want to shut me out when all your daughter has shown to me is nothing but warm hospitality. A quality I am sure you taught her.” Max said in a soft pleading voice as he looked up at the woman before him.

Amy sighed looking at the young and innocent boy before her. He looked so scared and lost as she looked into his wide amber eyes. His words melted her heart. How could she leave him out in the cold when she herself had taught Maria to be kind and caring when it came to strangers.

“You can have the couch.” Amy smiled as Max sighed in relief. “Come on Maria help me fix up his bed.” Amy sighed as they made there way to the linen closet to get some blankets and a pillow.

Amy and Maria worked to get the couch ready. “Thank you. This looks great.” Max said when they were finished.

“I’m sorry Mom this is Max.” Maria said smiling as she introduced the two. “You can call me Amy.” Amy said smiling as she looked at the stranger.

Amy then left the room. When she returned she held a pile of cloths. “These are Maria’s cousin’s Sean’s cloths they might be a little big but they will make due for now.” Amy said as she handed Max the pile of clothes. “Thank you.” He said smiling as he placed the clothes down on the made up couch.

“Well I am off to bed. Don’t stay up to late Maria you have school in the morning.” Amy said as she yawned.

“Sure thing mom.” Maria said as she looked at her mom and smiled. “Oh Max there are clean towels in the linen closet that you can use in the morning for your shower. Oh and tomorrow we will get to register for school but one thing at a time. You have had a long day. You need your rest.” Amy said smiling as she pulled her bathrobe tight around her to keep warm from the chill in the room.

“Thank you I am forever in your dept.” Max said as he slightly bowed. Amy was taken aback by his stranger gesture however she found it rather endearing as well. She smiled warmly at him. “Good night Max” She said before heading off to bed.

Maria went to her room to change and get ready for the night. Once she was in her pajamas she went to check to see if Max was ok. “Sorry about my mom. She tends to get a little dramatic at times.” Maria said softly as she saw Max had changed and was lying down on the sofa.

“That’s ok she is a mom. Mothers tend to worry.” Max said as he smiled sleepily.

“Do you have a mom?” Maria asked hoping she wasn’t prying him for information.

“I did.” He said softly as he yawned and smiled at her. Maria sensed her was exhausted and she decided that tonight was not the night to ask about his family history.” Well I will let you get some sleep. Good night Max.” Maria said softly. “Good night Maria” Max said as he closed his eyes.

In a few seconds he was in a deep sleep. Maria stood there in the door way as the shadows surrounded her. She watched him as the events of the day played through her head. Who was this man she wondered. Why was he alone? She wondered what his background story was as she saw him sleeping in the moonlight. What ever it was all she knew was that she would try her best to help him.

“Liz” she heard in the darkness breaking her out of her thoughts. She then looked at Max who was snoring as the sound of Zs could be heard. She wasn’t sure if her ears had heard correctly as she looked at him. Did he say Liz she wondered as she looked closely at him. “No it couldn’t be.” She whispered.

“It’s impossible he is just some stranger passing by that’s all.” She thought shacking off the thought that by some strange reason that this could be the creature who abducted Liz.

“You’re starting to hear things. This is what happens when don’t sleep. You heard his snoring nothing more.” She said trying to reason with herself as she sighed looking at Max one last time before she went to bed.

“Tell me this is not another one of your charity cases?” Sean said in shock when he saw Max sleeping on the couch in the morning.

“Oh like you should talk. Your lucky my mom even allows you to crash here unannounced.” Maria cried in defense as she glared at her cousin’s smug face.

“Shh will you two be quite let the poor boy sleep.” Amy whispered as she looked at the two of them.

Amy then went to make breakfast for the four complete with eggs, toast, and orange juice and of course her usual tea and coffee.

Max woke up just as Amy finished making the delicious breakfast. “Morning sleepy head. I made breakfast so grab a seat and dig in.” Amy smiled holding her morning tea in hand.

Max rubbed his eyes and sat down at the table. He watched as he saw Maria and Sean eating. He then saw Maria pick up a red bottle on the table and begin pouring the strange liquid on her eggs. “Can I try that?” Max asked unsure as he looked at Maria.

“Oh of course. You poor thing you haven’t touch anything. Here knock your self out. Have to warm you it is kind of hot but I love it.” Maria said handing Max the bottle. He then poured the liquid on to his eggs and took a bit.

“No bad” Max said smiling. “It’s called Tabasco sauce. Sean got me into it with my eggs when I was little and I haven’t looked back. They just taste better.” Maria beamed.

“Yes I introduced my cuz to the finer things in life. She would be lost with out me.” Sean smiled. “Oh dream on. Look who’s talking Mr. Breaking an Entering.” Maria said rolling her eyes as the three of them laughed. “Don’t worry Max in time you will be a Deluca at heart.” Sean said as he drank his coffee. The three of them finished breakfast and then got ready for school.

“Now Maria I already called the school. Make sure Max stops by the guidance office on his way in to school. The should be able to give him his schedule and he will be on his way.” Amy smiled as the two left the house.

Once outside Maria and Max climbed into her Red 92 Volks Wagon Jetta and were heading towards West Roswell High School. They pulled up to the light brick colored building and parked the car in the parking lot. “So welcome to your new high school. It’s nothing special but it works.” Maria smiled as her and Max made their way towards the guidance office.

“Oh hey Maria who’s your friend?” a voice said as they walked to up the to guidance department. “Oh Alex this is Max. He is new here and a friend of the family’s so he is staying with me and my mom.” Maria said trying to think of some excuse as to why Max all the sudden showed up out of the blue.

“Oh well welcome. Nice to meet you.” Alex said shacking his hand. “You too.” Max beamed at the tall lanky dark hair boy in front of him.

“Look I hate to cut this welcome short but I have to run to gym. Can’t miss Dodge Ball.” Alex said as he gave thumbs up as he ran down the hall.

“Ok now are you sure you will be ok Max? I have to run to class. I will see you at lunch. Have fun.” Maria said looking up at him. “I will be fine Maria see you then.” Max grinned as he walked into the guidance office.

“Hi my name is Max they called about me.” Max said looking at the busy secretary’s “Oh right the door to the left.” A woman with pointed glasses said as she pointed to a door in the back of the room. Max nodded and walked to the office.

A tall woman with blond hair smiled as he walked in. “You must be Max. I am Miss. Topolsky your guidance councilor.” She said in a friendly voice as she gestured for him to sit.

“Mrs. Deluca phoned me. So you’re a cousin of Maria’s that must be nice having family close by in Roswell.” Miss. Topolsky said as Max slightly smiled.

Maria Mom must have used the excuse, as being her cousin as a cover up for his situation which he was grateful for. “Yes Maria is a sweet heart.” Max smiled looking at the woman as she grabbed a new folder from her filing cabinet. She then put her round shaped glasses on.

“So Max tell me what is your last name?” she smiled as she uncapped her pen to begin writing.

His last name? He had a last name but it wasn’t a name that would work. He quickly glanced around the room until they landed on the daily newspaper the Roswell Gazette.

The headlines read The Verdict Is Guilty. Evans Wins With Startling Evidence In This Groundbreaking Case.

“Evans. Max Evans.” He said looking up at her smiling as she wrote down his name into their records.

“Well Mr. Evans I am going to place you in Mr. Singers homeroom. They go aphetically here so you report to homeroom after 2nd period. Mr. Singer teaches Math to sophomores a very nice man. You should have no problem.” She smiled.

“Now since you are a senior and we don’t have any pervious grades from your other school. I am going to place you in British literature, calculus, American History, chemistry, gym, of course lunch, study hall, and art. Now you can look at the schedule so you know what class meets when. If you do well this semester we can talk about switching you into the honors program.” Miss. Topolsky said as she clicked away at her computer and printed out Max’s schedule.

“Here you go you should be all set.” She said handing Max his schedule. “If you have any question or want to talk I am here. I know that it’s a big adjustment getting used to a new school and all.” Miss. Topolsky said smiling at the boy as she took her glasses off and walked over to him.

“Thank you. Miss. Topolsky” Max nodded as he stood up from his chair getting ready to leave.

“Oh please call me Katherine.” She smiled at him rolling her eyes in a flirtatious manner as she placed her hand over his arm feeling his strong musles.

She knew it was out of line for school policy but it wasn’t every day that she got such an attractive student walk through her door and she couldn’t resist herself. It was something about those eyes that made her feel like she was seventeen again.

“I’m sorry that was out of line." She said as she pulled her hand away from his arm and tried to compose herself.

"Well Mr. Evans welcome to West Roswell High. It was a pleasure meeting you.” She said in a soft voice as she smiled at him.

“You too.” Max said politely as he quickly left the office and headed into the hall.

“That was weird.” He thought to himself as he shook his head and looked down at his schedule. British Literature with Mr. Matthew’s room 201 it read for first period. He walked into the class and sat down.

“You must be new. Don’t worry I was new here once as well. So I understand what you are going through.” A girl said as she placed down her book of 'Great Expectations' by Charles Dickson and looked at the new face sitting beside her.

“Thanks.” Max smiled as he looked at the girl. “So where did you move from?” The girl asked in a soft voice. “Um up North.” Max said hoping it would be a suitable answer.

“I was original from Nebraska. My parents then divorced I live with my dad now. My mom stayed in Nebraska. I decided to live with my dad. We used to live Chicago then moved to New York. Now Roswell. My daddy is a professor of Chemistry so he goes to whatever University that needs him. However once we moved here. That was it for us. It was hard moving from a city like New York to here but you get used to it.” The girl smiled sweetly.

“That’s nice” Max said smiling at the girl. She seemed nice and so he didn’t mind her talking to him.

“So what do your parents do?” the girl said looking at him. Max dipped his head looking slightly down at the floor then glanced back at her. “There dead.” He said in a soft and painful voice.

“Oh I’m so sorry. That’s horrible.” The girl said in a soft and concerned voice as she saw the painful look the stranger’s eyes. “It’s ok. It happened a long time ago.” Max said in a soft voice.

The girl didn’t know what to do. She felt so bad for him. He seemed like a nice enough person. She hated seeing people hurt and in pain. She sighed heavily and then smiled. “I’m Tess.” She smiled as she looked up at him with her sparkling blue eyes. “Max.” He smiled at the girl with the curly blond hair and innocent eyes.

“Nice to meet you. Look I know you are new but a group of my friends and I are heading to the annual Crash Down Festival that Roswell holds every year. You should come it’s a lot of fun.” She beamed as her eyes lit up.

“Don’t worry I am not hitting on you. If that’s what you are worried about. I am just trying to help you feel more at home. That’s what my friends did to me when I first came here. We all went to the festival and it was a lot of fun. It helped me deal with being homesick. Almost everyone in town goes to it so you get to meet a lot of people that way." Tess smiled as she shrugged her shoulders and sighed.

Max hesitated for a moment but thought it was the best idea being everyone in town was going to be there. Maybe just maybe he would find her. His heart swelled at the thought.

“Ok I’ll go.” Max beamed with excitement as Tess smiled at her newfound friend hearing his words.

A/N Ok I know what you are all thinking and the answer is NO! I always thought the character of Tess was misunderstood. So I am writing her in a differnt light. I can assure you that her and Max DO NOT I repeat DO NOT get together in this story! So change you way of thinking about her in that way. I just had to say that.

Oh and Topolsky hitting on Max is my little joke I always thought it would of been funny if secretly she had a thing for him. Takes the whole coming out from behind the tree conversation to a whole new level! :lol: Hope you enjoyed the chapter and please leave feedback
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:36 am, edited 10 times in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Everyone,
Well I am done with my finals and I can finally (no pun intended) start Christmas break!!! So as a Christmas girt to all of you i give you my new part!!!

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101

Side note I will be home in NY over Christmas break this means I have my family computer I will try to post and update this story when I can however while I am away a few bumps would be very much appreciated. Thanks. :D I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!

Ok this next part I was inspiried by the song 'Gravity' by Coldplay. If you have the song please listen to it while reading. If not GO Download it!! It's beautiful and stunning. Amazing the lyrics and everything are just breathtaking.

Ok with that said enjoy the new part I got chills writing this!! And please leave feedback. Thanks ;)

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
"Baby
it's been a long time coming,
such a long long time
and I can't stop running,
such a long long time

can you hear my heart beating?
can you hear that sound?
'cause I can't help thinking
and I won't stop now

and then I looked up at the sun
and I could see
oh, the way that gravity pulls on you and me
and then I looked up at the sky
and saw the sun
and the way that gravity pushes on everyone
on everyone

baby,
when your wheels stop turning
and you feel let down and it's seems
like troubles come all around
I can hear your heart beating
I can hear that sound
but I can't help thinking and I won't look down.

and then I looked up at the sun
and I could see
oh, the way that gravity pulls on you and me
and then I looked up at the sky
and saw the sun
and the way that gravity pushes on everyone
on everyone"

~'Gravity' by Coldplay

Part Nineteen

English wasn’t so bad he thought as he and Tess walked out side into the hallway when the bell rang. “So Friday night eight o’clock sharp we are meeting up at the UFO center being it is a central location. Everyone knows where it is.” Tess beamed with excitement as the two of them walked through the crowed halls.

“Ok I know where that is. Well I have art now. So I guess I will see you later tonight.” Max smiled as he and Tess shared a friendly wave goodbye before they went their separate ways.

Max entered into the cluttered clay dust filled room and sat down at a paint splattered table. A tall boy was sitting next to him intensely drawing with a charcoal penciled on a huge sketchpad. He moved his head to the music playing in his headphones that rested on his spiky blond hair.

Max glanced over to see what he was drawing. The boy then looked up at him and held up his work nodding to him as if to ask him what he thought. Max smiled slightly seeing the array of triangles, squares, and circles. The boy then smirked at him and placed down his pad taking off his headphones.

“I was going for more of a modern approach but it looks like a messed up Picasso.” He laughed. Max laughed even though he had no idea who this Picasso guy the boy was talking about was. “So you’re new?” the boy said as he took in Max’s deer in the headlights expression.

“Is it that obvious.” Max said uneasy. Did this boy know something he didn’t? “Relax I am just playing with you.” The boy smirked. “So you have a name?” He said nodding at Max. “Oh it’s Max.” Max said looking at him. The boy glanced up and down at him with his eyes. “Well Maxamillion welcome to West Roswell. I’m Michael.” He said as he twirled his penciled in between his fingers.

“Nice to meet you.” Max said as he slightly smiled. “So you’re an outsider as well.” Michael said as he put his pencil back down on the desk. “I guess you could call it that.” Max sighed as he shrugged his shoulder. “That ok I am one myself. I am kind of do my own thing if you know what I mean.” Michael sighed.

“Yeah Max said as he relaxed and leaned back in his chair. “I know the feeling.” He said feeling he could relate and open up to the boy next to him. Almost like brothers would when they were talking one on one.

“So where are you living in town?” Michael asked trying to get to know the stranger next to him better. “Oh I am staying with Maria Deluca and her mom.” Max said grateful for the warm welcome the Deluca woman had shown him when they opened there home to him with open arms.

“What are you like family or something?” Michael said kind of shocked. “Yeah I am her cousin.” Max said remembering the excuse Amy Deluca had made up when he registered for classes.

“Cousin? She never once mentioned she had another cousin besides Sean.” Michael said stunned to have found out this new bit of information about his girlfriend’s family.

“I am distant cousin.” Max said smirking as he looked up at Michael. He almost laughed at the thought as to how distant was perfect for the situation he was in.

“Oh that makes sense. So are you a Deluca?” Michael asked praying he wasn’t another nut like the rest of them. “Oh no I am Evans. That’s my last name.” Max smiled proudly liking how his new last name sounded. “Max Evans it had a nice ring to it” he thought as he grinned.

“What are you all smiley about?” Michael said giving him a strange look. “Oh sorry” Max said trying to keep his new found excitement to himself.

“Ok I was just checking I hope you are not another crazy nut like the rest of those Deluca’s I swear they must some from a different planet or something.” Michael said relieved as Max burst into laughter over his comment.

“No they are not from another planet I can assure you. But I did get a taste of Amy Deluca acting crazy.” Max said remembering how Maria’s mom thought she was going to sleep with him.

“That woman is a loon. I swear the movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest never fit Amy Deluca so well. I think sometimes she must have been abducted with the way that woman thinks” Michael said laughing.

Max laughed slightly and then grew quite. Abducted he has abducted Liz. Something he never thought in his wildest dreams he would do and now that he had he had to find her again. Just the thought of being with her, of holding her, of hearing her sweet voice was enough to make his heart melt and die a thousand deaths for her.

“Hey Maxwell you alright I kind of lost you there.” Michael said as he snapped his fingers in front of him breaking Max out of his thoughts. “Oh sorry. So how do you know Amy Deluca?” Max sighed. “I am dating her daughter Maria.” Michael smiled. “Why I have no idea but I love her. Ever been in love Max?” Michael said.

“I still am.” he said softly as he dropped his eyes slightly glancing down at the title floor.

“Really did you have to leave her when you moved from where you are original from?” Michael asked sensing the guy’s heartache next to him.

“No we were from different places. We met once and had to leave each other. It’s a long story. Anyway it was two months ago.” Max said. Had it really been that long? He thought so much had happened in those two short months. Two short months but to him it felt like a lifetime had gone by since the night they met.

“Wow well I hope you find each other again.” Michael said sincerely as he looked at his newfound friend.

“Thanks I hope so too.” Max smiled.

“Ok Tess have you seen the new hottie! Oh my god can you say Adonis. I ran into him during homeroom. Can you believe it homeroom of all places!” Isabel said glowing as she looked at Tess. “Anyway it turns out get this we have the same last name!” Isabel said rolling her eyes in excitement.

“Really?” Tess said trying to hold back her laughter at the way Isabel was acting. From the looks of it you would of thought she won the lottery.

“So of course we bonded over our last name in homeroom. I mean how perfect is that! When we get married I won’t have to change my last name.” Isabel gushed with excitement.

“Married?” Tess said in shock.

“I will be forever be an Evans and you know the sound of that doesn’t sound bad. Oh Tess you so have to be my maid of honor.” Isabel said as she engulfed her into a hug.

“Maid of Honor” Tess chocked in shock.

“Oh my god we have to go dress shopping and a date I need to set a date. Oh my god Tess I’m getting married!” Isabel bubbled with excitement.

“You just met him for what like five minutes. I mean it’s not like he proposed?” Tess said relieved she was released from the death grip Isabel had her in when she hugged her.

“Oh but he will! I can just picture the ring a huge princess cut diamond in a platinum setting” Isabel sighed as she held up her left hand and admired her ring finger. “Oh Tess this is like a dream come true” Isabel sighed dreamily. “More like a nightmare” Tess groaned softly.

“Isabel I don’t think he is your type anyway?” Tess said hoping she would be able to break her friends delusional state. I mean Tess really didn’t know Max but she felt bad for the poor guy to have dealt with the wrath of the Ice Princess on his first day.

“Not my type on come on. By Prom I will have him wrapped around my little finger. Can you hear Mr. and Mrs. Evans Prom King and Queen.” Isabel grinned wickedly.

“I am just saying don’t get your hopes up. I mean he could have a girlfriend for all you know.” Tess said as she ate her lunch.

“Yeah right he will be breaking up with her faster then a nail after I get my claws into him.” Isabel purred as she made a mimicking cat claw action with her hand.

“Ok Isabel we will see just how sharp those claws are?” Tess said rolling her eyes. There was no way she was going to tell Isabel that Max was going to the Crash Down Festival. Max would just have to fend for himself against her.

However in the end Tess had a feeling Max would be victories in the battle against Isabel Evans. “Now that’s a fight I would love to see. It looks like Isabel has just met her match. She won’t know what hit her.” Tess thought as she smirked silently.

“Oh come on Liz you have to go to the festival it’s like a Parker Whitman tradition.” Alex wined as he tried to win his friend over.

“No sorry Alex I already told you no. I mean why would we want to watch plastic in the shape of aliens get burned?” Liz said scrunching up her nose at him at the reposing thought.

“Because we are sick and twisted.” Alex grinned as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“No your sick and twisted Alex I mean you actual get a thrill out of the smell of burning plastic!” Liz said in shock. “The greatest smell in the world.” Alex said taking in a deep breath and laughed.

“Besides I am dressing up this year!” Alex beamed. “Your not going as yourself again?” Liz said giving him a look as if to say ‘you got to be kidding me.’

“No I have branched into other fields of interest. I am going as Spok this year. You know ‘Live Long and Prosper’.” Alex said as he pressed his index and middle finger together and his ring and pinky finger together forming a V shaped symbol in the middle as he gave Liz the Vulcan sign.

“Wow that is so original. Like half the town will be dressed up like that.” Liz said laughing.

“Aw but will they be wearing there base guitar with their costume I think not.” Alex said beaming with pride.

Liz placed her hand on her forehead and shook her head at her friend’s antics. “Alright I will go just to see that. A Rock and Roll Spok it will be the highlight of my year.” Liz said laughing as her and Alex finished up lunch.

“Great Maria is coming to pick us up at nine. So be ready Miss Space Queen. I have a feeling it will be a night to remember” Alex grinned as Liz sighed secretly hoping that Alex was right.

“So how was school?” Amy smiled as she greeted Max and Maria as the two entered the house. “Not bad.” Max said smiling. “Well I am off to get set up for the festival I have about 60 of these Alien key chains and balloons to give away and set up as prizes and decorations. Oh I made an asteroid pie for you guys. It’s in the fridge. Enjoy.” Amy said as she flew like a bat out hell from the house.

“My mom is into party goods. She sells them. Oh and she is a backer on the side. She makes pies for the Crashdown Café.” Maria said as she took the half eaten pie out of the fridge. “Sean I swear you are going to get it. Thanks for saving your poor cousin a piece!” Maria grumbled as Sean entered the kitchen.

“What there is still a good amount left? Your not going to starve but you might get fat.” Sean smirked.

“Ouch Maria.” Sean winced in pain after his cousin hit the living day lights out of him.

“You deserved it. Max I am so sorry but some people don’t know their manners!” Maria reprimanded as she glanced at Sean.

Max burst out laughing, “No it’s ok that was really funny.” He smiled as he grabbed a piece of pie.

“So are you coming to the festival?” Maria beamed with excitement.

“Yes I hear it a lot of fun.” Max grinned as he saw Maria getting ready. “So what are you wearing? Oh right you don’t have a costume. Let me think?” Maria said as she tapped a finger against her cheek. “Oh I know!” she grinned with excitement as the light bulb in her head went off as she dragged Max into her room.

“Liz where is your costume?” Alex asked in shock as he stood there dressed pointy elf ears and all.

“Oh right well I really don’t have anything.” Liz shrugged the last thing she wanted to do was to go to this festival. It would only bring back memories of him. Where was he? She wondered. Was he safe? Was he lost and all alone? Seeing that handprint on her window sent chills up her spin. Was it a sign telling her he was near? Was it the sign of hope she needed to tell him that he was alive and the message she sent to him through Brody had worked.

“Liz are you ok?” Alex asked sensing his friend’s uneasiness. It has been two months since the incident and they really never had a chance to really talk about it since then.

Liz took a deep breath and looked at her friend. She had to fight back her laughter Alex looked hysterical. It was hard to have a serious conversation when he was standing in her room dressed in a star trek uniform. Which consisted of black paints and a black square looking shirt with a blue square patch in front with his base guitar around his neck and pointy ears.

“I’m fine.” She laughed. “Then lets get you ready Miss Star and make you shine tonight.” Alex said as he walked over to Liz’s closet.

“Dame I am good. Woman will be falling at your feet wanting to abduct you.” Maria laughed, as Max emerged dressed to the nines in a dark black suit complete with a white shirt and black tie. His raven hair was slicked back and he carried a leather wallet in his hand.

“I have to say the FBI never looked so good.” Maria said as she gusted over her creation.

“You think it’s too much?” Max said as he adjusted his tie in the mirror. “No trust me you look hot.” Maria smiled as she fixed buttoning up her blue satin shirt. “So agent Skully I need you to help me do some investigating?” a voice called as a man dressed in a dark black suit emerged.

“Michael. You made it.” Maria said as she ran and kissed him. “You look great agent Molder.” Maria smiled as she looked at his costume.

“Hey Maxwell. I see you’re my twin tonight.” Michael said laughing as he saw that Max had on the same suite as him.

“Oh you guys met?” Maria said as she glanced between the two. “Art class.” Max shrugged. “I see.” Maria said smiling. “I must say the secret service never looked so good.” Maria beamed with pride as she looked at the three of them in the mirror.

“Well I have to go.” Max said looking at the time. “Where are you going?” Maria asked shocked. “Oh Tess invited me to the festival and we are all meeting at the UFO center.” Max smiled.

“Tess! as in Tess Harting! Now you listen Max and you listen well. Stay away from Tess and her friends they are the spawn of the devil!” Maria cried.

“Maria give the guy a break. He was just being nice. After all Tess is like the sunshine committee when it comes to meeting new friends.” Michael said knowing Tess was harmless it was her friends that where the problem.

“Oh great so she is a member of the Universal Friendship League that still doesn’t exclude her from the fact that she hangs out with that monster Isabel Evans!” Maria cried as she rolled her eyes.

“Relax I am sure old Maxi boy here can fend for himself. Have fun hanging out with the beautiful people.” Michael said as he patted Max on the back.

In a few minutes Max was walking down the streets of Roswell heading towards the green light for the UFO Museum.

“Max you made it!” Tess beamed as she gave him a hug. “You look great I love your costume. Let me guess CIA?” Tess said pointing at him.

“Close FBI Special Unite.” Max smiled. “Oh I am everyone’s favorite Martian,” She said as Max took in her green dress high green boats and green antenna headband. She even put on green eye shadow and green lipstick to complete the look.

“I like you already” Max said as her and Tess laughed over the joke. “Are you going to investigate me?” Isabel purred as she ran her hand down Max’s arm and looked up at him with vixen eyes as she batted her eyelashes. Max was a little surprised by her boldness but just smiled.

“I’m sorry I don’t investigate civilians.” Max smiled as he took in her 50’s style pink dress and high white go go boats. Her golden hair was pinned up in a perfect bun and her make up was flawless. “I’m not just any civilian I’m a Stepford wife.” Isabel said as she ran her finger down Max’s chest.

“Well you better get back to your husband Mr. Stepford then.” Max said smiling not know what a Stepford Wife was. “But I already have. I am your perfect wife after all.” Isabel whispered breathlessly.

Max took a step back. “No your not. My perfect wife is 5 foot 3 with long gorgeous brown hair and soulful chestnut colored eyes.” Max sighed. Tess giggled she knowing she was right that Max was not Isabel’s type.

“She sounds like your dream girl Max” Tess chimed in loving the scene before her. The reaction on Isabel’s face was worth all money Tess had spent on the horrible green make up she had on just to be here to witness this.

“That she is.” Max sighed a dreamy smile as Isabel looked at him in horror as her perfect Stepford life was being turned off right in front of her eyes. Just like the real Stepford wives who’s perfect robotic life was put to an end by pulling the plug. Isabel’s plug was being pulled out right in front of her eyes. She saw the flicker of love sparkle in those amber eyes for the woman he was head over heals in love with and the woman he had given his heart to wasn’t her.

“Oh cheer up Isabel there are more fish in the sea.” Tess cried as she grinned and laughed over her friends shattered look and heart broken reaction.

“Well I hope this dream girl of yours turns out to be a night mare!” Isabel spat as she walked away in disgust.

“Sorry about Isabel she tends to be very dramatic. But thank you. That was priceless you so made my night.” Tess said breathlessly as she tried to catch her breath from laughing.

“I am to please.” Max smiled as he laughed as they made their way into the festival.

“Liz you look amazing! What are you so post to be dressed up as?” Maria beamed as she, was blown away by how good her best friend looked. “I am the goddess Venus” Liz said glowing. She was wearing a long white flowing gown that fitted her body perfectly. Her hair was down and in loose flowing curls as it framed her beautiful face accented with just the right amount of makeup.

“Wow well you look stunning.” Maria beamed as her and Michael and Alex made there way through the festival.

The festival waged on long into the night with local bands playing techno music and people dancing and enjoying all the different booths and festivities of the celebrated event.

“Wow Tess this is great. Thanks for inviting me!” Max beamed looked at the bubbly happy woman next to him. “Oh no problem. I mean after all what are friends for. Oh look there is my friend Kyle Valenti with his jock friends. I am going to go and say hi to him ok?” Tess said grinning. “Ok have fun. I will be around.” Max smiled as he watched her go.

“Oh where is my partner in crime Maria?” Michael asked as her and Maria scanned the crowed hoping they would find Max in time to witness the fake crash the festival put on.

“I have no idea I don’t see him?” Maria said straining her eyes as she searched. “Who are we looking for?” Liz asked as she walked with Maria and Michael. “Maria’s cousin.” Michael said as he held Maria’s hand as Liz and Alex searched the searched the festival grounds with them.

“Maybe he was teleported away” Alex sighed in frustration. “I don’t think so Mr. Spok you haven’t called Scottie to beam you up.” Liz said laughing as Alex smirked as they pushed there way through the massive crowds.

Liz thought she had seen Sean a while back towards the hill helping Maria’s mom was handing out party supplies. “I think I saw him up near the hill.” Liz said as she looked up at her friends. “Oh can you go get him. He was at the UFO Museum before and was going to met up later but no such luck. Thanks you’re a life savor!” Maria beamed as she hugged Liz before she ran off into the crowd.

The echoes of the count down were starting signaling the Crash was about to start as Liz ran towards where the hill was. However it was so crowed she couldn’t see him anywhere. Her best bet she thought would be to go to the top of the hill and scan the grounds from there.

She reached the top of the hill and searched but her eyes failed her. “3…2…1…” she heard the announcer cry as the crowd cheered below as the small space craft with three tiny aliens hit the ground in a bust of flames. She gasped and closed her eyes as she could feel a slight mist of tears hit her eyes. She took a deep breath to stop the aching in her heart.

Yes she knew the crash was fake but still she couldn’t help but feel some kind of hurt thinking it could of happened to him and it could have been his ship that crashed.

The piercing sounds of the fireworks were being set off making the sky sparking with it’s golden light. She took a deep breath and sighed as she opened her eyes and looked up at the beautiful display it created. It almost looked like the sky was filled with a thousand shooting stars as they danced and burned bright with their light before they came crashing back down to earth like sparkling ribbons.

She smiled looking up at the sky as she saw the beauty around her. When she tilted her head down ward the glow of sparkling amber hit her.

She blinked her eyes stunned and in aw her heart leaped in her chest as she just stood there looking back at pair of eyes who were staring back at her with the same look of aw. Streams of gold sparked around them making each other glow in it’s stunning light.

And then the world disappeared as two souls kissed igniting a spark of their own as their lips came crashing into each other.
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Everyone I am back in CT after a nice month home in NY for Christmas break.It was great to see my family and friends. Everyone is doing really well.

I hope you all enjoyed the Holiday's and are enjoying the New Year!!

I want to thank you all for bumping my story while I was away and not forgetting about this story in my absence. Thank you everyone!!

Berhsgirl1230
Purpleant
Begonia9508
Erina258
Aurorasky
Dreamer4Ever
Out Of This World
Roswool
Harroc83
Maxsgurl
James
Dreamer19
Behrobession
Earth2Mama
Kittens
G7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Jason's Lover
Mlover25
Zanity
martine
IluvMaxevans
Michelle in Yonkers
Maya
Gater101
Behrsgurl*87
Aurorasky
Empress_luci
Su-lyn
Linliz68
RosDude
Vampyrax
Icequeen
Paper
MLover25
Strawberry88
Gater101

Believer- I am glad you are enjoying this story! I have more surprises to come! ;)

Ok with that said I give you my long awaited new part!! OK just to warn you my muse was a little off tonight being I haven't written in a while. I hope it holds up to your standards or expectations being it's been a while writing this story. Let me know. Anyway Enjoy And please leave feedback. Thanks ;)

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Part Twenty

“You came back to me.” Liz whispered into the darkness as she held him close. “I knew I always would.” Max murmured softly as he closed his eyes. He was in her arms breathing in her intoxicating scent that made him feel alive. In her arms he was safe. A feeling he hadn’t experienced in a long time as he held her in a tight hug.

Liz could feel her body shacking but this time it wasn’t from fear like it had the first time she met him. This time her body shook with joy knowing that he was alive. Tears ran down her face. He was here and he was real. This was not some horrible nightmare rather it was her dream coming true right in front of her eyes as she smiled up at him.

She saw his eyes sparkle and glow as she reached up and wiped his tears with the palm of her hand. He smiled down at her and took hold of her hand with his. Her touched was electric and comforting at the same time as he slowly cupped her face in his hands and kissed her with as much love and passion as he could.

She felt so sweet that he couldn’t get enough of her as he deepened their kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and threaded her fingers through his soft raven hair as Liz pulled Max closer to her.

“How did you find me?” Liz said breathlessly as she looked up at him in aw. She was still in shock that he was here. Max smiled down at her and threaded his fingers through her long chestnut hair. “Come we have much to talk about.” He said softly as he took hold of her hand.

They then walked down the hill hand in hand ready to enter the world they had forgotten about moments ago as they entered into the crowed festival grounds.

“Max where are we going?” Liz said as she followed his lead. “Some where to talk. But we can’t talk here.” Max said as his eyes suspiciously roamed the crowed display. Liz could sense his nerves and knew what he meant. If anyone found out the truth it would be the end of him.

“I think I know where we can go.” Liz said in a low voice as she looked deep into his amber eyes. She knew her parents would be busy for most of the night with the tourist crowed as a result of the festival.

Usually after the festival her parents traditionally took a mini vacation and went to Santa Fe for a few days to relax and rezone after the busy weekend of the festival.

When Liz was little she would take the trip with them but as she got older it became more of a weekend trip for her parents. So she knew that her home would be safe and that the Crashdown would be close for the weekend with her parents out of town so her and Max could be alone.

Max smiled and squeezed her hand as they made their way through the restless crowd. They were almost back to the main street of town when they heard a familiar voice calling them.

“Max I thought that was you. Look I am sorry I left you hanging before but I am going back to Kyle’s house party. You can come if you want?” Tess said bubbling with as she gave him a huge smile.

“Oh hi Liz it’s nice to see you came to the festival after all.” Tess grinned seeing her fellow classmate.

Liz looked at the two of them confused how was it that Max knew Tess Harding? She wondered as she looked up at Max with a dazed expression.

“Hi Tess um… might I ask how you two know each other?” Liz said looking back and forth between Tess and Max. “Oh Max is a new member to our senior class. I invited him to the festival to meet some new friends. I see he had no trouble making friends.” Tess smiled as she eyed Max and Liz holding hands.

“Oh Liz and I have know each other for a while. You see we know each other through Maria.” Max smiled as he looked at Liz.

“We do?” Liz said in shock as he looked at him with huge eyes. Liz could not believe what he was saying did he just say Maria as in Maria Deluca her best friend how did he know Maria?

“I am her distant cousin remember?” Max said with pleading eyes hoping Liz would catch on.

Liz smiled and then laughed. “ Of course Max is a distance cousin of Maria. We have known each other since we were little Max and I.” Liz grinned as her and Max shared a secret look of understanding.

“Wow talk about a small world. You must be trilled he moved here!” Tess smiled seeing the sparkle in Liz’s eyes that she hadn’t seen in months.

“Yes” Liz grinned. “Well they call New Mexico the land of enchantment and I can see why because so far I find it to be very enchanting.” Max said as he looked up and glanced deep into Liz’s eyes causing her to blush.

“Oh that’s great. I find New Mexico to be that way as well. I just love the desert now and I wouldn’t trade going back to New York for the world.” Tess grinned with excitement.

“Well Max and Liz have a great night. I will see you in class on Monday. It was great running into both of you. We should hang out some time.” Tess beamed as she hugged the two of them goodbye and ran off to join a tall man with blond hair and blue eyes wearing a black Star Wars Jedi costume.

Max and Liz then made there way down Main Street towards the huge flying saucer shinning the words Crashdown Café in red neon lights. When they entered the restaurant was noisy and packed with people dressed in strange and weird costumes in spirit of the traditional UFO theme.

“Liz can you save me from being invaded by the pod people! I swear I am getting to old for this!” Courtney groaned as she sighed in frustration when she saw her friend and co- worker walk in.

“I am sorry Courtney I can’t I already took off but I promise I will take your shift for the rest of the month if you want.” Liz said in a sympatric tone knowing what her friend was going through. Liz herself had worked long hours where her feet hurt and her eyes were tired and all she wanted to do was to just sleep and be in peace and quite for a while.

“Ok you have yourself a deal. So who is your friend?” Courtney said as she glanced up and down at the tall dark haired attractive man by Liz’s side. “Oh this is Max Maria’s distant cousin. He just moved here.” Liz smiled brightly as she squeezed Max’s hand.

“Oh well nice to meet you. Well I better get back to feeding the masses. Have fun you two.” Courtney said as she looked at Liz and gave her a nod that said ‘Way to go Parker’ as she watched the two of them make their way into the back of the restaurant.

They quickly made their way through the teal blue diamond window door and climbed up the stairs to Liz’s bedroom.

Liz then closed the door behind her and locked the door. Max then pinned her against the wall and engulfed her with a passionate kiss. She felt the coldness of her wall behind her but it didn’t matter from the amount of pleasure that was coursing through her body with the touch of his lips on hers.

His body surrounded her. She couldn’t escape he had her trapped as he pressed his body close against hers as he deepened the kiss. Their tongs dueled for dominance as their hands roamed each others body.

“Max” Liz groaned as she tried to find her voice. “We…really…need to…talk.” she panted, as she looked deep into his molten amber eyes. “Your right” he groaned as he engulfed her mouth into another earth shattering kiss.

She felt herself falling or rather it was floating as Max picked her up still attacking her with kisses as he placed them down onto the bed as they melted into each other.

Their hands were entangled together as they kissed one another as if they might share their last breath and die due to their hearts bursting. “Liz” Max groaned softly into her ear.

He then pulled her into a tight hug as tears ran down his face. “Max what’s wrong?” Liz whispered as she looked up at him. She knew the look of pain shinning in his eyes. It was pain she did not cause. However she wanted to know what caused him such heart ach so she could take it all away.

“Antar is no more.” He whispered.