Christine Feehan's Dark Series!

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Which is your favourite Dark book??

Dark Prince
11%
Dark Desire
16%
Dark Gold
No votes
Dark Magic
11%
Dark Challenge
No votes
Dark Fire
5%
Dark Legend
26%
Dark Guardian
26%
Dark Symphony
No votes
Dark Melody
5%

Total votes: 19

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

I liked Jaques and Shea too. But my favorite is Dark Legand. You have to read it. It is the best one to me. Have you read Dark Prince? It's about Jaques' brother Mikhail snd his lifemate Ravin. They are Savanna's parents. Hope you enjoy the series. :wink:
Ms. Anonymous
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ms. Anonymous »

No I haven't read Dark Prince yet but I'm going to. I hope I enjoy the series too. Thanks CandyDreamQueen :wink:
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Okay I just got Dark Secret. So I'm gonna be reading that for the next few days. I'll let you guys know how it is. :wink:
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

I love Dark Guardian!!!!! It is my favorite out of all the Dark books! My second favorite is Dark Fire. The other ones were ok but not as great.
I'm a believer!
Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

I started to continue reading Christine's Dark series again. I'm up to Dark Fire. So ar, its nott oo bad, though I found that there was some repetition as in the other books. i.e seduce your lifemate when you meet her, drink her blood until she passes out then chant the carpathian chant that binds their souls together.

Is it going to be like this for every book? I suppose some repetition is ok, if necessary for the story style, but I'd prefer something different since I still have another 5 books to go. And reading the same thing over and over in different books is kinda annoying.

I was browsing Christine's website to see what was new, and I came across her third book in the Ghostwalker series. Ok, usually I tend to stick to one series per author cos otherwise, I'd never get them all read in this lifetime with the amount of books I buy. lol. But after watching the trailer clips for the book, I'm kinda thinking of giving the ghostwalker series a go. Though I'd probably start from the third book (I think its called Night Game) rather than the first.

Anyone else planning on getting it when it comes out?
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

i just started reading her books and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

Amber Eyes wrote:I started to continue reading Christine's Dark series again. I'm up to Dark Fire. So ar, its nott oo bad, though I found that there was some repetition as in the other books. i.e seduce your lifemate when you meet her, drink her blood until she passes out then chant the carpathian chant that binds their souls together.

Is it going to be like this for every book? I suppose some repetition is ok, if necessary for the story style, but I'd prefer something different since I still have another 5 books to go. And reading the same thing over and over in different books is kinda annoying.
LMAO!! Took the words right out out of my head! :wink:

I skimmed through the latest book...Dark..er... :|... something another...in Wal-Mart while waiting on an oil change. From what I read...which was pretty much the middle to the end...it was VERY intresting.

You guys are gonna love it... :wink:

SHI
Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Shiesty

LOL yeah, that's me psychic Sue. :mrgreen: *twiddles the psychic cable to disconnect it from Shiesty's head* lol.

At least the rest of the books AREN'T all repetitive. Gives me hope to contiue buying her books.

Did you end up buying the latest book? Dark.... *quotes Shiesty* ..er... something another... (even I can't remmeber the name!)
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

Amber Eyes wrote:Shiesty

LOL yeah, that's me psychic Sue. :mrgreen: *twiddles the psychic cable to disconnect it from Shiesty's head* lol.

At least the rest of the books AREN'T all repetitive. Gives me hope to contiue buying her books.

Did you end up buying the latest book? Dark.... *quotes Shiesty* ..er... something another... (even I can't remmeber the name!)
LOL! No, I didn't buy it because...well...I sort of already read it.. :wink: I wouldn't get too happy about the books not being repetitive....because...um...well, they are up to a point. :? :)
Just do what I do when the repetitive stuff starts ...skip it:.....but then..don't do it too much... You just might skip right on through to the end and miss all the important stuff. :wink: :lol:...

SHI
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

I saw Dark (Demon?) I don’t remember I think that's what it is. :wink: I wanted to get it but the book before it sort of pissed me off. And this book is about the guy in that book’s brother or something like that. Plus the repetitive stuff was starting to get on my nerves too. It did sound good though. And Shy now that you said that it seemed very interesting I’m going to have to get it now.

Happy Reading!

<<<Candice>>>