Christine Feehan's Dark Series!

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Which is your favourite Dark book??

Dark Prince
11%
Dark Desire
16%
Dark Gold
No votes
Dark Magic
11%
Dark Challenge
No votes
Dark Fire
5%
Dark Legend
26%
Dark Guardian
26%
Dark Symphony
No votes
Dark Melody
5%

Total votes: 19

Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

Amber Eyes wrote: I'm currently half way through the 2nd book, Jacques' story. His character has definately changed from when we first met him. But then again, being locked and buried alive for 7 years in a coffin would probably do that to a person. Understandable why he's lost his boyish mishievous humour from the first book.

Hmm, I might give the Ghostwalker series a try, but I doubt its the style I'm into....
I think his change is what makes me not like him as much. It's tooooo melodramatic so I didn't really like that Carpathian book alot.

Now what you HAVE to do is read Wild Rain by Christine Feehan. WOOOHOOHOOO is it good. Go the her website to see what you think about all her books

http://www.christinefeehan.com

I'm really not into the Ghostwalker Series either.
Later Days!
Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

I thought Jaques' story was ok. I prefered the first book. I can now see why some books are better than others.

I'm about 1/4 way through the third book Aidan's story. Again, so far I think its ok. Maybe things will pick up later on in the story.

I really wanna read gregori's story, I think that's the next book on the list. what did all of you's think of these books so far?

Also, you know the stories in the anthologies? well, would it matter if I gave those a miss and concentrated on the actual fuller stories? Anthologies tend to be shorter than the normal books published cos they need to cram in other stories in the book.

You know I have so many books to read its gonna take me an eternity. :mrgreen: but what a way to spend eternity eh? :wink: lol good thing I'm a bookworm!

Suzanne
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

I think that Gregori's book is good. I like it and I think that you will like it too. I Also like the next couple of books after that. I think that they are Dark Fire and Dark Challenge those are good. Oh oh and I LOVE Dark Legend that's my favorite one.
wild_child_uk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by wild_child_uk »

How can you not love the Ghost Walker series!!!! It's great! I can't wait for all her new ones!

Don't you think that hte carpathains are starting to repeat themselves a bit...? not that i want her to stop! that would be a nightmare! :)

Sarah
EVE: Man. God. Roarke.
ROARKE: An interesting and flattering lineup.
~Purity in Death

http://sarahatracey.bebo.com
Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

wild_child_uk wrote:Don't you think that hte carpathains are starting to repeat themselves a bit...? not that i want her to stop! that would be a nightmare! :)

Sarah

Yeah, I've noticed that too and I'm only about 1/4 to half way through the third book. Basically its like the heroine have very tiny waist, be forced/without their permission to be bonded to the carpathians, and are dominated by them (hehe, not that the carpathians have much luck with these modern day women! lol)

Even so, its still a good read. :D

Suzanne
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Yeah they are starting to get repetitive, but I still like them. A few of them are different though. You will see. But the first couple of them are kinda about the same thing. Now what you really need to read is Wild Rain. (I just reread it yesterday, and it is so goooood. I love Rio. And Rachael is really great too. She kinda reminds me of Sunshine from the Dark-Hunter series. She was my favorite.

Now I have a question. Are the Carpathians and the Leopard or Jaguar I cant remember which one they are, people connected? I was really confused about The Scarlettie (not sure how to spell it) Curse . And then the whole Dark Symphony thing. Are the Scarlettie family the same species as the people in Wild Rain?
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

wild_child_uk wrote:How can you not love the Ghost Walker series!!!! It's great! I can't wait for all her new ones!

I just think it's a little dark you know!!! also it gives me a headache when i think about the horrible head things these people went through!!! but then again i can't say much becuase i've only read the first one!!! :)
Later Days!
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

The second one was good. You should read it Crystal. I think I have it in my room. I'll let you see it but you gotta give me somthing. hehehe
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

This notice is for any Fans who live in St. Louis

Romantic Times Bookclub Magazine
Present The 22nd Annual Booklovers Convention

For Readers and Writers of Popular Fiction

Romance * Mystery * Fantasy * Erotica* Paranormal* Contemporary

April 27 - May 1, 2005
St. Louis, Missouri

Sherrilyn Kenyon, Christine Feehan, Dara Joy are among many authors that will be there

Here's the link for more information

http://www.rtconvention.com/frameset.htm
Later Days!
Ms. Anonymous
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ms. Anonymous »

I just started the Dark series... backwards that is :roll: I read Dark Magic first, then Dark Desire, and last Dark Secret :oops: The one that I enjoyed most would have to be Dark Desire. I loved Jaques and Shea together. Jaques is at this moment my favorite Carpathian male.