Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dark Hunter's Series

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

OMG I just read the excerpt for Wren’s story. I cannot wait until December. That is going to be one awesome book!
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Has anyone else been downing the podcasts from the dark-hunter board? I just finished listening to the Wren excerpt. I can't wait for the book next month. I'm almost giddy!
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Anyone read Unleash the Night yet? I loved it, Wren was so innocent. I read the whole thing in one night. I loved it and I just loved Wren, now I have to wait a whole nother six or seven months for the next one. (bummer :cry: )
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

Ok I have been coming to this site for 2 1/2 years and did not know about this thread ahhh what is wrong with me :?: :roll:

Anyhow I just got the book Night Play from a friend. I could not put it down all weekend. My, My, My Vane. I want more. Gosh he was so good to read.

I was wondering if anybody else had suggestion on where to read from here? Any kind of order?

Just let me know :)

Carol:)
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

I read Wren's story and now I have a different prospective of the Bears and the Sanctuary.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Ella1022 wrote:I read Wren's story and now I have a different prospective of the Bears and the Sanctuary.
I know exactly what you mean, I see it in a different light too.
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

Ok I have another question?

I just read Night Play, but I read on another forum that Bride and Vane have a son? Do you know if this is true and when do they mention it?

Thank you

Carol:)
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

They have a child in Wren's book.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
Zendorox
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zendorox »

Just finished reading Unleashed the Night. Much better than the last book! But what was up with Mama Lo? Anyone else notice she was completely out of character?

The new info on the Were-Hunter realm was interesting. I have some speculation on this new Sal character. Maybe a replacement for Ash after Ash finds his "other half" next year?
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

It wasn't that she was out of character it's just now we are getting to see more of her character remember she's more animal than human. We saw some of the human side of her in other books but now we are seeing more of her true nature where's she's a mother bear doing anything to protect her cubs from what she see's as intruders.