Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dark Hunter's Series

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

OH MY GOD!

I just read Dante's story. It was soooo good. I just love Mickey and Leo. They were so cutie. And Ash was great! Everyone go read it as soon as you can.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Okay, Just read Fire and Ice for the first time too. It was sssooo good. It's in the umm Man of my Dreams book or something like that. That may be wrong but I'll check later. Really sleepy right now. Night night. :| I always wanted to use that emoticon hehe
Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

CandyDreamQueen wrote:Okay, Just read Fire and Ice for the first time too. It was sssooo good. It's in the umm Man of my Dreams book or something like that. That may be wrong but I'll check later. Really sleepy right now. Night night. :| I always wanted to use that emoticon hehe

I joined Sherri's yahoo OOP loop, ansd I have about 2 or 3 chapters of the story - I think its Fire and Ice, but I have the first chapter missing.

Does anyone have that or know where I can get an e-mail copy of it? I got sent the chapter 2 when I joined so I guess I missed the first post.

hugz to all

Suzanne
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Amber Eyes wrote:
CandyDreamQueen wrote:Okay, Just read Fire and Ice for the first time too. It was sssooo good. It's in the umm Man of my Dreams book or something like that. That may be wrong but I'll check later. Really sleepy right now. Night night. :| I always wanted to use that emoticon hehe

I joined Sherri's yahoo OOP loop, ansd I have about 2 or 3 chapters of the story - I think its Fire and Ice, but I have the first chapter missing.

Does anyone have that or know where I can get an e-mail copy of it? I got sent the chapter 2 when I joined so I guess I missed the first post.

hugz to all

Suzanne
Try asking Mama Lo or Nick over on the message board. :)
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

Applebylicious wrote:I promised Ella I'd come and post after I finished reading Dante's novella, lol. Sooo...here I am E!

And it was GREAT, as expected! Ash makes an appearance, so of course that adds about a bazillion points in this story's favor. :wink: I won't spoil it for ya, but you better go to Barnes and Noble or somewhere and pick the book up soon!

Also, I apologize for sort of neglecting this thread for so long...RL has been a real biatch lately, plus I found out I'm pregnant again so...yeah. :roll: But I'll endeavor to be around more now! :)

I think we need to start a countdown until Valerius' book comes out. Who's with me??

hugs, Linds

Me!!!!

I liked Dante's story too and Ash says the funniest things. He's so natural. I wish it would have been a whole book I mean the other stories were alright as far as i know but it's sherrilyn Kenyon for Ash sake. I can't wait for Alexion's story to com out. Next year should be a very good year. :)
Later Days!
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

This notice is for any Sherrilyn Kenyon Fans who live in St. Louis

Romantic Times Bookclub Magazine
Present The 22nd Annual Booklovers Convention

For Readers and Writers of Popular Fiction

Romance * Mystery * Fantasy * Erotica* Paranormal* Contemporary

April 27 - May 1, 2005
St. Louis, Missouri

Sherrilyn Kenyon, Christine Feehan, Dara Joy are among many authors that will be there

Here's the link for more information

http://www.rtconvention.com/frameset.htm
Later Days!
roswellian504
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswellian504 »

Hello all, I just discovered the Dark Hunters series after my cousin gave me Night Pleasures with Kyrian and Amanda. I loved it so much I went to Barnes and Nobles and bought all they had on the series (Night Embrace, Kiss of the Night, Dance With The Devil, and Night Play).

Night Play was my favorite. I haven't bought the novels with the little stories, I just didn't want all the other authors just the Sherryl Kenyon stories. Does anyone know where I could get them? If not I'll just have to buy them as well. I so addicted to the Dark Hunter series I'm climbing the walls just waiting for Seize the Night.
I prefer the term not of this earth
roswellian504
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswellian504 »

Okay since I've posted now I have a question to all who read the Dark hunter series...

Did anyone notice the way Katra kept vanishing everytime Ash showed up in Kiss of the Night? I also noticed the way Ash couldn't sense her and how confused he acted about how tall she was. He mentioned that Artemis never looks up to ANY woman. So what's the deal?

I also like the fact that Simi always has the same hair color as Ash. I guess Ash wasn't lying about the fact that Simi is a part of him.

Man, Kyrian and Julian (mostly Kyrian) will have a heart attack when Tabitha hooks up with Valerius.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Yes, I did notice that. I just re-read Kiss of the Night a couple of days ago and I was wondering about that. Like at the end when They were going to meet Stryker, and then she disapered and Wulf asked them if they had saw her, and that's when Ash said that stuff about how Artemis didnt have any handmaidens that were shorter then her. After that they never addresed it in the book anymore, and when they went back to that Apolllight city she was already there.

When Stryker's mother was talking about the "some word that starts with an E" I dont remember what it was, she was talking about Ash right?
roswellian504
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswellian504 »

CandyDreamQueen wrote:Yes, I did notice that. I just re-read Kiss of the Night a couple of days ago and I was wondering about that. Like at the end when They were going to meet Stryker, and then she disapered and Wulf asked them if they had saw her, and that's when Ash said that stuff about how Artemis didnt have any handmaidens that were shorter then her. After that they never addresed it in the book anymore, and when they went back to that Apolllight city she was already there.

When Stryker's mother was talking about the "some word that starts with an E" I dont remember what it was, she was talking about Ash right?

Yes they did go back to Elysia and found her there fighting right next to Cassandra (maybe that was the reason she vanished) but as soon as Wulf, Ash and the rest of the group came in the room she vanished again. Again I ask what is the deal?

Yeah, I assume that Apollymi meant Ash when she mentioned the Elekti but noticed how quite a few people are starting to figure out who and what Ash is? Zarek, Urian, Vane, Stryker, and maybe Katra. I can't wait til his books come out. I couldn't believe it when the website said it should be out in 2007!