Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dark Hunter's Series

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

ooh! I also loooved Zareks story too! At first from his mentioned character from the previous books, it made me think ok, not really gonna like this guy, but then when his story came out..... WOW!!!!! Aww, I really felt his pain, and what he went through, it was like I as a reader was right there with him.

I really love the way Sherrilyn writes, she jsut has this unique way of making it sooo believeable.....

hey, just out of curiousity, how come some writers have an alias name when writing? e.g. Sherri also writes as Kinley Mcgregor (though she makes her dark-hunter series characters read kinley books :mrgreen: )

Hugz to all
Suzanne
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

OMG she sure does. I think that is soo funny when she does that.

I don't know about the author things maybe it has something to do with getting paid for writing as two seperate authors? Wouldn't that be awesome. It would be like being two different people working at the same job getting two seperate equal paychecks.
Later Days!
Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Really? they can do that? write as two different people and get paid seperately? if that was possible, wouldn't all authours attempt to do that for more money?

I used to think it was because the authors didn't want people to know who they really were so posted alias names. LOL :mrgreen: Or perhaps the alias goes with the different style books she writes? people will know sherri for her DH books, and Kinley for her other ones? (I haven't read any kinley books, but aren't they suppose to be historical?)
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

Zarek's story made me bawl.I now got my mom into the books and she thought she wouldn't like them when I first bought Night Play. Now she's reading Night Play after reading Night Embrace w/Talon. She now can't wait for Ash's story. I told her it would be 2007 you should of seen the shock on her face. :lol:
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

Ella1022 I LOVE your avatar it's GREAT oooooo

Like you're mom I love Ash too.
Later Days!
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

Ella1022 wrote: She now can't wait for Ash's story. I told her it would be 2007 you should of seen the shock on her face. :lol:
I know it's like thirty years from now!!!!
Later Days!
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

New book this month. I can't wait to it comes out.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

I promised Ella I'd come and post after I finished reading Dante's novella, lol. Sooo...here I am E!

And it was GREAT, as expected! Ash makes an appearance, so of course that adds about a bazillion points in this story's favor. :wink: I won't spoil it for ya, but you better go to Barnes and Noble or somewhere and pick the book up soon!

Also, I apologize for sort of neglecting this thread for so long...RL has been a real biatch lately, plus I found out I'm pregnant again so...yeah. :roll: But I'll endeavor to be around more now! :)

I think we need to start a countdown until Valerius' book comes out. Who's with me??

hugs, Linds
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Linds~

I am completely with you. I have been dying for Val's story every since I read the blip off of her site. Just pairing him with Tab makes the story a need to read. Also, has anyone seen the blip for the DH story after Seize the Night. I think the title is Sins of the Night. Looks really good!

Annie:)
Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Applebylicious: hey Linds, congratulations!! aww, more little feet running around the place soon. :)

Hey, has anyone noticed on Sherri's site about the new books which are going to be released are in two different covers? one for UK and another for US.

Frankly I find the UK ones kinda creepy, I like the US ones more. I guess I'll be buying it off the net again. :wink:

2007 is just too far away. I was watching this documentary about the bible codes and apparently the world is suppose to end in 2006. God I hope not, I wanna Ash's book!!!

Hugz

Suzanne
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds