Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dark Hunter's Series

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

New Fan!

Post by Ella1022 »

I'm reading Night Play and I love it! It's my fist Dark-Hunter Novel. I want to read the others too. I love Vane, Fang,Bride, Fury, Kilyon(Sp?) and Amanda and Tabitha as Ash( lol is that right).
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Ella1022

Night Play is your first DH book? Oh how I envy you. They are just the best books in the world, and you get to read them all. They are so good. I hope that you grow to love the DH's as much as I and everyone else in this thread dose.
JAAlberts
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by JAAlberts »

Are you guys on her dark hunter mailing list? Mr Sept was not all that bad looking was he. I still cant wait for Ash story athough Vane story will be hard to beat. She is a wonderful storyteller.
~*Jillian*~

'Just because you cant see it does't mean it's not there.'
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

I didn't like Vane's story all that much. The thing I didn' t like was how everyone in the story, including her, made such a big deal about her weight. they said she was beautiful right? and Vane didn;t mind. So I wonder why Sherri made other people care so much. I also can't wait to read Fang's story. But I love Ash he is like the sexiest. OOH I'm on the DH mailing list and I thought Mr. September was sexy I mean take a good hard look at his lips, they are what got me. his hair isn't bad either it's pretty.

OOHH did any of you see the preview for the new short story coming out in October about the panther guy and how he smells his way to his mate. I liked the sound of that. :wink:
Later Days!
JAAlberts
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by JAAlberts »

her story that comes out next is about the guy that runs / owns the bar that is in all the books. the one in wolf's story where he meets her. I can't think of his name right now tho. Its going to be good. your right he smells his way to her and knocks on her door. and asks her if she wants him. Like shes going to say no. I cant wait for it to came out.
~*Jillian*~

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

WWWWHHHAAATTTT, I'm not on the DH mailing list. I want to see this sexy guy. How do I get on? Well in the mean time Crystal you've got to show it to me.
JAAlberts
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by JAAlberts »

you can go to her site and request to be put on the mailing list. Her site is http://www.dark-hunter.com I think. The mailing list info is under the fun link.

Let me know if you have a problem.
~*Jillian*~

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

I just finished Night Play the other day. I really liked the book cover, its all shiny and purple!

Actually, I prefered the regular DH books. Though, this was my first were-humter book. With the Dark-hunters, its just so much more tragic and you can really feel their pain. Night play was a litttle more subdued and different. Anyway, Dante's story will be out in October, then it's Valerius's story! Yay! back to Darkhunter stories again!
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Zendorox
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zendorox »

Amber Eyes wrote:I just finished Night Play the other day. I really liked the book cover, its all shiny and purple!

Actually, I prefered the regular DH books. Though, this was my first were-humter book. With the Dark-hunters, its just so much more tragic and you can really feel their pain. Night play was a litttle more subdued and different. Anyway, Dante's story will be out in October, then it's Valerius's story! Yay! back to Darkhunter stories again!
Yup,, gotta agree with you. Talon's is STILL my favorite :)

Zen
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

I dunno. Zarek was a memoroble charater for me. I also LOVE Ash. but I can't wait for her other books to come out too. She is going to be writing forever if she plans on giving all those men on her website stories. That's a good thing.

I also can't wait for the new Kinley Macgregor book to come out about Christian, The Abbot. I went on the website to look at him and he's not as cute as the Widow Maker but he's cute. You all know what I'm talking about. Did any of you read that preview??
Later Days!