Looking for something to read!!!!!!!!

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Gaby7tvm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Looking for something to read!!!!!!!!

Post by Gaby7tvm »

Hey Im looking for a Historical romance novel, where the heroe and heroine, have been long time friends. And with enough of erotic episodes.

HELP

Please

Help me.
Zendorox
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zendorox »

Try using All Reader's search engine. You can search by tone, plot, subplot, etc...

http://www.allreaders.com
The Lurkers Creed:
'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool ...
... Than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

ok, no long time friends but its simiar...try this, you'll love it

hmm there are many lovemaking scenes, wonderfully written by the way! and the books are about the second world war. the third one plays after the war.

Try those books, i loved it :D

Paullina Simons: 1) The Bronze Horseman
2) Tatiana & Alexander
3) The Summer Garden
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
pure_spunk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pure_spunk »

The Bronze Horseman has SEQUELS?!

Oh my....I'm so excited!

I LOVED The Bronze Horseman!
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Re:

Post by guelbebek »

pure_spunk wrote:The Bronze Horseman has SEQUELS?!

Oh my....I'm so excited!

I LOVED The Bronze Horseman!
oh yes! Dont be disappointed by the second one, the third one is just perfect! Tatiana and Alexander all over the book and i still dont have enough of them.

Their love is just so..so unbelievable but still true to the reader! God, how i wish for a man like alexander.

My luck, was that i got the second book at first and read it and thought..where is the past? there has to be the beginning of their love, and then get to know that I had the sequel. next half an hour i was in the book store to buy the first one. :D They are my favs, and i could talk about them all the day. I have to rearead the first and last one, for what the 15th time or so. Have a good read :wink:

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
loviedovie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for something to read!!!!!!!!

Post by loviedovie »

I just wanted to say thank you for mentioning The Bronze Horseman on this post!!!!
I was browsing around here, looking for good stuff to read when I saw this. I thought, huh that must be a good book! So I put it on hold at my library... and OMG I loved it!!! I wasn't sure at first, since I didn't think I was a big fan of historical fiction... but this story is just amazing!
I just finished it today and am already ordering the next book online... so thanks so much! :D
~ Cayla :)

guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

loviedovie wrote:I just wanted to say thank you for mentioning The Bronze Horseman on this post!!!!
I was browsing around here, looking for good stuff to read when I saw this. I thought, huh that must be a good book! So I put it on hold at my library... and OMG I loved it!!! I wasn't sure at first, since I didn't think I was a big fan of historical fiction... but this story is just amazing!
I just finished it today and am already ordering the next book online... so thanks so much! :D
:D

im glad you like the book. have you read the other two meanwhile? yes, its more history in the second one, but then the third one, it just leaves you bouncing on your ass, when you have to go to school! and back then i had to :) best books I've ever read. i tried more from simons, but her other books arent so great.

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
loviedovie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by loviedovie »

I read the second one and just got the third one in the mail! Oh and I got the Tatiana's table cookbook, the cabbage pie is really good! :)
haha yeah I'm going to wait to start it when I'm sure I'll have enough time to read it since it will be a hard book to put down!! (yeah and I've got classes to worry about as well, lol)
Hmm and yeah her other books didn't sound as interesting to me as this series... though that Tully one I think got good reviews, the summary didn't interest me much.
~ Cayla :)

guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

loviedovie wrote:I read the second one and just got the third one in the mail! Oh and I got the Tatiana's table cookbook, the cabbage pie is really good! :)
haha yeah I'm going to wait to start it when I'm sure I'll have enough time to read it since it will be a hard book to put down!! (yeah and I've got classes to worry about as well, lol)
Hmm and yeah her other books didn't sound as interesting to me as this series... though that Tully one I think got good reviews, the summary didn't interest me much.
finishes yet? :lol: i think so, because no one can stop after starting to read the third one :)

a friend of mine is reading them now and is talking about it everytime and everyminute when we see each other. :D

i bought tully back them and the girl in times square. tully is a lil bit crazy, but interesting. it's just so real what happens in the book and not very exciting, because you think, "i know there are people like that out there, i dont have to read about them." but its written great, just like the other ones. i, personally liked the girl in times square more, it was not what i thought but it was more suspensful and exciting.

:)

I still cant sepearte from the bronze horseman series. If i have to travel with the train or the car, at least one of them is in my bag, and i re and reread the books, mostly the first and last one so often but still my heart goes out to both of them. and to anthony. i just love him. :wink:

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
suie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by suie »

Thanks for mentioning the Bronze Horseman. I started reading it and I absoulutely love it and it´s now definitely one of my all time favorite book. The sequel Tatiana & Alexander is also quite remarkably. Now, I´m in the middle of summer garden, which is a bit slow at times but still nice to read. I wouldn´t have discovered this triology otherwise so thanks again :)