As Simple As Snow

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Maxssoulmate
Enthusiastic Roswellian

As Simple As Snow

Post by Maxssoulmate »

I have to say that this is one of the best books I have ever read, it's by Gregory Galloway, it is his first book, As Simple as Snow. It is amazing. It is recently new it came out in March. I really don't know how to explain it. But its simply amazing. It gets under your skin, and you don't want to put it down, and the funny thing is that throughout the whole thing the book never reveals who the narrator is, you have to figure it out for yourself.

heres the link to the as simple as snow page, but i recommend reading the book first: http://www.assimpleassnow.com

heres a the summary from the back of the book:

"Anna Cayne had moved here in August, just before our sophmore year in highschool, but by February she had, one by one, killed everyone in town.

Anna -- who prefers to be called Anastasia -- is a slightly spooky and complicated high school girl with a penchant for riddles, Houdini tricks, and ghost stories. She spends much of her time writing obituaries for everyone living person in town. She is unlike anyone the narrator has ever known, and they make an unlikely, though happy, pair.

Then a week before Valentine's Day, Anna disappears, leaving behind only a dress placed neatly near a hile in the frozen river, and a string of unanswered questions. Desperate to find her, or at leat to comprehend what happend and why, the narrator begins to reconstruct the past five month. And soon the fragments of curious events, intimate conversations, secrets, and peculiar letters (and the anonymous messages that continue to arrive) coalesce into haunting and surprising revelations that may implicate friends, relatives, and even Anna herself."

Well that was long, lol. But that doesnt even get deep into the book, all i know is it will have you wanting to read it and figure out everything, at least for me it did. well I am done talking now. lol. I hope you guys consider reading this, it really is one of the best books in a long time, it makes you think.

<3 tay :D
"Okay, I'll be Christina for you. If you'll be Izzie for me."-George
"Deal."- Meredith
(George stops the Elevator abruptly)
"Derick had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly.Very Ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful and he was naked.
"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie. That McBastard!"