The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

I'm right there with you Lolita, the ending was a surprise to me since I had read the book, I was like wait a second here...lol.

But over all I enjoyed it too.
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

LovinGuerin2Much wrote:I'm right there with you Lolita, the ending was a surprise to me since I had read the book, I was like wait a second here...lol.

But over all I enjoyed it too.
When they were in the church, I was like, "ooh that's her brother," but then they totally didn't follow that plot line. :x I think this alternate ending was really corny. The story called for a quiet ending and the whole Protectors of the Grail bowing thing was too much - can you say cheesy? :lol:
<center>Image</center>
SagiBecca
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SagiBecca »

When they were in the church, I was like, "ooh that's her brother," but then they totally didn't follow that plot line. I think this alternate ending was really corny. The story called for a quiet ending and the whole Protectors of the Grail bowing thing was too much - can you say cheesy?
Yeah.... It was pretty cheesy. It made me mad because in the book am like yay after all these years she got her brother. And in the movie their like You are the last descendant of jesus blah blah blah, and am like no she's not, her brother's outside. lol, But the movie was pretty good, but i prefer the book. It really got me thinking, and being who i am i searched the internet for the mona lisa to see if she really is a man. lol
why am i even here?
life is .................................. meaningless.