Dean Koontz

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Dean Koontz

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Okay, so anyone read any of his books? I absolutely love mystery/horror, and I think he's a great writer.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Cold Fire is my favorite book of his.I also loved Phantoms but wasn't to thrilled with the movie.It was ok but I didn't love it like I did the book.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I just read Taken, and I loved it! It was just so odd, but strangely catching. I couldn't put it down. I've read a bunch though, I read Phantoms, Whispers, Dark Rivers of the Heart, Odd Thomas, The Survivor...can't remember the rest now, but I'll probably add more later. I can't remember the name of my favorite.
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

I like the books of Dean Koontz very much and have a lot of them. But I couldn't tell which one I like most
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Did either of you read or see the movie for Intensity?
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Did anyone else notice that the plane crash in Cold Fire was the exact sameone that happened at Sioux City?
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

My own faves are "Watchers", "Phantoms", and "Strangers"....though I liked "Twilight Eyes" quite a bit too. You should track down some of his old science fiction from back in the day. "Starblood" is plain creepy, while "The Haunted Earth" will have you rolling with laughter...and "The Crimson Witch" was a sexy swashbuckling adventure.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Cool I'll have to check those out
sylus27
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sylus27 »

I've read just about all his books. There have only been one or two that I didn't think measured up. Watchers is probably my favorite. Life Expectancy is really good too, but it's sort of a different style than most of his others. If you're a fan of Roswell (which I assume you are :D ) you'd really like By the Light of the Moon
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Just read Night Chills...a little freaky. Not scary, just sort of creepy. Anyone read it??