If you like Roswell, you'll like this book...

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

StaceyKlemstein
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Excerpts from Eye of the Beholder (Book Two)!

Post by StaceyKlemstein »

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for all the lovely things you've said about The Silver Spoon. : ) I really appreciate all the support, and I'm SO glad you like the book.

Also, wanted to let you know that I've posted the whole first chapter (as opposed to the first few pages that were up before) from Eye of the Beholder on my website. For those who haven't read The Silver Spoon, there are spoilers in this excerpt from book two, so be careful. : )

Here's the link:
http://www.staceyklemstein.com/EOBExcerpt.html

Chapter Two will be up in December, and Chapter Three in January. EOB (which is what I call it to save time) will be available in February through Amazon and all the other usual places.

As always, love to hear from you guys, my fellow Roswell adorers. : ) A couple of weeks ago, I made myself a mini-marathon with all the Liz-Max episodes on DVD. *sigh* So good.

Hugs,
Stacey
Stacey Klemstein

Author of THE SILVER SPOON, http://www.staceyklemstein.com

"Everyone has bad days. But for Zara Mitchell that means someone's trying to kill her and she's lusting after an alien. And that's just Friday..."
StaceyKlemstein
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Chapter Two now posted!

Hi everyone,
Just a quick note to let you know that Chapter Two is now posted.

http://www.staceyklemstein.com/EOBExcerpt.html

Unfortunately, you have to scroll down past Chapter One to get to it. I'm still learning my new website program and haven't quite mastered the anchor links part!

Sorry about the delay in posting Chapter Two. Things have been just a little crazy with moving to a new house and getting ready for Christmas and such. :)

I'm so excited, though, about my office in this house because it has this beautiful empty wall (no windows or sloped ceilings in the way), so I can finally hang my big Roswell poster up! I'll post pictures on my blog when everything is all settled!

Also, for those who are interested, Eye of the Beholder should be up for pre-order on Amazon in the next couple weeks. I'll come back and post a short note about that when it happens.

Hope you're all doing well!

Hugs,
Stacey
Stacey Klemstein

"Everyone has bad days. But for Zara Mitchell that means someone's trying to kill her and she's lusting after an alien. And that's just Friday..."
StaceyKlemstein
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: If you like Roswell, you'll like this book...

Hey everyone,

Third chapter for Eye of The Beholder is posted! http://www.staceyklemstein.com/EOBExcerpt.html

And...

Eye of the Beholder is now up on Amazon.com. It's still for pre-ordering only, but the book will be available at the end of February.

Once again, thanks for all your support! I really appreciate it. :D

Stacey
Stacey Klemstein

behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

After reading the first three chapters of Eye of the Beholder on Stacey's website, I preordered the book on Amazon and I finally received my copy today in the mail. I can't wait to read it and find out what happened to Caelan.

Also what I thought was really cool...was how Stacey thanked everyone here at RF 8) .

Anyway if you haven't read The Silver Spoon, I highly recommend it. It's an excellent story, as is Eye of the Beholder (the first three chapters rocked) and I can't wait for the next installment.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

hey i was wondering will the book be available on United Kingdom?
Cuz i have a copy of Silver Spoon but just cant get hold of The Eye of the Beholder and i loved that book.. so if anyone knows i would really appreciate it

Thank You

Dreamer in London
Liz:Forever may only be twelve days...

Max:Then we'll take those twelve days...and we'll live twelve life times.

Robert Pattinson is My own personal brand of Heroin
StaceyKlemstein
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hi Dreamer in London,
Thanks for your support! I'm so glad you enjoyed The Silver Spoon. I believe Eye of the Beholder will eventually be available through Amazon.co.uk but I'm not sure. Sometimes it takes awhile for the books to make their way through the Amazon process. I'll check with my publisher and see what I can find out. :D

Hugs,
Stacey
Stacey Klemstein

DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

Thank You! :D
I recently checked Amazon.co.uk and yeah they have a pic and image of the book but they dont have the option for me to purchase one which is a little frustrating...
hopefully it will come through soon

DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

Hey..
I have looked for the book Eye of Beholder in Amazon.co.uk but it does not specify a date when its going to come so i was wondering if anyone knew any other place i could get it from. a place in England because shipping costs alot and with Jason Behr DVDs im kinda shirt on money...lol,, :oops:

So if anyone knows it would be great to know...
thanks

loviedovie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by loviedovie »

I finalllly went and ordered The Silver Spoon and read it!!! I'm glad I did, it's wonderful! Now I'm just hoping to get the sequel for Christmas... it's totally on my list :)
~ Cayla :)

Kachie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kachie »

Just read the first book, absolutely loved it! I'm looking forward to diving into the second one. . . why can't there be more novels like these???
Don't ask where I'm going, just listen when I've gone. - "Corner of the Sky" Pippin