Kim Harrison: Rachel Morgan

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Which book was your favorite?

Dead Witch Walking
No votes
The Good, The Bad, and the Undead
No votes
Every Which Way But Dead
100%

Total votes: 2

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Kim Harrison: Rachel Morgan

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Okay, so I just finished the first three books in the series in the course of the last four days. And I thought they deserved their own topic.

I loved them all, though I have to say Every Which Way but Dead was my favorite.

So, let's talk. First of all, Rachel Morgan is the coolest, but I love Kisten. Absolutely. Anyone agree?
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I have the first two books but haven't had the time to read them yet. But the titles just caught my eye. I'm hoping that I won't be disappointed. :)
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
behrlvr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrlvr »

I am a fan of Anita Blake...and Stephanie Plumb...Now I can't wait for more Rachel. I have read all four books and loved them all. I too love Kisten...very sexy, I hope he stays in the picture and I am worried about Jenks. It was funny when Rachel had to repeat to herself 54 kids, 54 kids...

I can't wait for March to get my next fix!
life is what you make it, always has been, always will be...grandma moses
StillDayDreaming
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by StillDayDreaming »

I've read the first two; definitely hoping to get around to 3-5 soon :)

If you guys like Rachel, I read a series by Carrie Vaughn, the Kitty Norville series, that is in a similar vein. Soooo adorable and fun; I've been with it since Book One. The books are Kitty And The Midnight Hour, Kitty Goes to Washington, and Kitty Takes A Holiday (the most recent one).