Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

orphyfets
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Post by orphyfets »

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes is a good young adult writer. She about 21 an dosen't have that many books out. But one of her best in my mind is Hawksong . Ever time i read it i alwasy think it be a good idea for a fanfic. lol
Stefanie
Blessed Be!
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

OMG I think I've read Shattered Mirror and Demon in My View at least ten times each. I've read every book of hers except Falcon Dance, but I'm planning on buying it soon. I mean, I know they are easy reads and well I can read them sort of quickly, but I don't think they ever get boring or anything.
marycatherine
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by marycatherine »

omg i have read every one of her books i may be a little stalker like i love hawksong to it was my favorite then i have to say demon in my view was my 2nd and then i have to say Shattered Mirror is my 3rd
your destiny is with tess
my destiny is with you
KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KiaraAlexisKlay »

Shattered Mirror was my absolute favorite and got me addicted to her works.

[In the Forests of the Night[/i] was a good one too. That, and it introduced me to some awesome poetry. The poem Tyger, Tyger is so.....oh!

Um, was it Midnight Predator the one with the jaguar shapeshifting vampire? That was a good one, though Demon in my View was my next favorite.

I liked Hawksong and Snakecharmed was okay. Can I say I was shocked at who was revealed to be Falcons? And a little put out at the ending. I'm not sure I want to read Falcon Dance, but I might.

I was amazed that she was so young when she published her first story, and it made me wonder. Could my stories have been this big of a hit when I was that age?

I dunno. I still love fanfiction though it's difficult for my original works nowadays for some reason.

But she's a good author.

banner made by RoswellOracle!