wicca/sweep - cate tiernan

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

wicca/sweep - cate tiernan

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

has anyone read the sweep/wicca series??
really good books about teenagers practicing witchcraft, i think there's 15 in the series
& the first relationship the main character morgan enters to really reminded me of max and liz for all you dreamers out there
great series, check it out
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

This used to be one of my favorite series'. Morgan was my favorite character and Bree was my least favorite, I hated the way she treated her friend in the first few books. I mean she ditched her best friend for Cal.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

yeah i agree about bree, but she did eventually pull through for morgan,
my least favourite character was cal, cept then he did that whole "i'd die 4 u thing" and i kinda changed my mind,
i loved hunter, he was my absolute favourite no matter what he did and he and morgan made the cutest couple
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I've pretty much liked Cal throughout the series. Even though (from what I remember anyway, I haven't read the series for about a year) he was helping his mother to kill Morgan or get her on their side, something like that.

With Hunter at first I didn't really know if I liked him or not when he first came into the series, but after he got with Morgan I really started to like him. You're right they Morgan and Hunter definitely made a cute couple.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
loviedovie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by loviedovie »

Oh yes, I really liked that series! Hunter and Morgan were very cute, although I did like Cal and was sad about the way he turned out to be... It made me interested in wicca, although I never really got that into it, it was fun to look into. Although... It was sad to discover that I can't control fire or whatever like Morgan could... :?
~ Cayla :)

pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

lolz yea i wanted 2 try wicca after i read the series but i never got around to it
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

I love this serie! I brough books 1 to 3, read 4 to 14 at the library and my parents bought me the 15th for christmas...

I have to say I was very disappointed in the 15th...it was just such a huge jump to adulthood that it broke the continuity of the series.
But I loooove the rest of them!
*Note to self get them out from the library for probably the 15th time*
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

madroswellfan wrote: ...
I have to say I was very disappointed in the 15th...it was just such a huge jump to adulthood that it broke the continuity of the series.
i did like the 15th book, although not as much as the others because as you said, it was a huge jump,
and also a major part why i read the series was for morgan's relationships with bree, robbie, her original coven and of course her relationship with hunter...
And that was all basically taken away =P
however i still thought it was a good book