Simply Shocking - Complete

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

jojotheorange
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Simply Shocking - Complete

Post by jojotheorange »

Authors note: I own nothing. I wish I owned Spike and Angel. Taking direct quotes from School Hard which was the third episode in the second season. Which I don't own.

Summary: this may look like Lose the Moment by spoiledsquish at fanfiction.net but I promise you it is not. Buffy gets turned by Angelus and then comes to get her love back but ends up in an alternative reality where Angel and Co. are celebrating the fact that they won. More surprises and just read this.

Simply Shocking

Chapter 1

Los Angeles 2004

“I can’t believe we won. Did we win? Or is this the calm before the storm?” Spike asked as they were heading in to the hotel that use to house Angel Investigations before Angel took over Wolfram & Hart. The hotel had seen some pretty messed up happens most of which Angel and Wesley knew about.

“You won. Congratulations. As a speaker for the Powers That Be you have one wish use it wisely.” Came a voice from the darkness of the hotel. The speaker stepped out to revel a man standing with horns and a skin color of a pale green.

“We get one wish. Why only one? Should it not be three like children stories about fairies and genies?” Illerya asked the demon.

The demon just looked at her and said nothing. It was like he became a stone statue waiting for Angel to give his one wish.

“Okay we need to think about what we want.” Angel said to the four remaining members of Angel and Co. plus Conner who showed up just in time to save everyone with a spell he learned in his other life to destroy everything with out humanity in them.

“How about you get back all the souls that were lost during your time at Wolfram & Hart?” Conner suggested to the group he would not mind seeing Cordelia again even if she would not remember him.

“That is a wise decision one who is young.” Illerya said to him. Plus with that she would get Wesley back.

“Angel go with what he says.” Spike said.

"It doesn't matter what you do just make it a wise choice,” Gunn said.

“Alright. I have my wish. I wish all of the good guys on our side that lost their lives where here to celebrate with us.” Angel hoping no evil would come out of this.

“Wish Granted.” The demon said as a bright blinding light encased the hotel.

Sunnydale 1998

“You were there? Oh, please! If every vampire who said he was at the crucifixion was actually there, it would have been like Woodstock.” Spike said.

“I oughta rip your throat out.” A vampire said.

“I was actually at Woodstock. That was a weird gig. I fed off a flowerperson, and I spent the next six hours watchin' my hand move.” Spike said as he turned his back on the vampire. With out warning the vampire came up behind Spike and he swung his fist up knocking the vampire out.

“So. Who do you kill for fun around here?” Spike asked the one sitting in a chair with the other vampires sitting around him watching intently.

“Who are you?” Collin asked him with amazement.

“Spike. You're that Anointed guy. I read about you. You've got Slayer problems. That's a bad piece of luck. Do you know what I find works real good with Slayers? Killing them.” Spike answered and growled at the next vampire.

“Can you?” Collin asked hoping the answer was yes.

“A lot faster than Nancy-boy there. Yeah, I did a couple Slayers in my time. I don't like to brag. Who am I kidding? I love to brag! There was this one Slayer during the Boxer Rebellion, and…” Spike said stopping in mid-sentence as if he sensed someone behind him and he turned into his human face.

“Buffy. I thought we agreed that I would do the talking and you would wait.”

“I wanted to meet these nice people. Are they nice people?” Buffy asked walking toward Spike.

“We’re getting along.” Spike said.

“So you’re the big noise in these parts?” Buffy asked then she went up and pricked Spike face as the blood flowed she licked off then they both move in for a kiss but end up looking at Collin instead.

“Me and Buff, we're movin' in. Now. Any of you want to test who's got the biggest wrinklies 'round here... step on up. I'll do your Slayer for you. But you keep your flunkies from tryin' anything behind my back. Deal?” Spike said to the little anointed one.

“This sucks I mean come on the band is good but there is no one here,” Faith the vampire slayer said to her buddy Xander. “I would kill for some vampire to slay just to get all worked up you know.”

“Yeah. Right.” Xander said not really paying attention to her but was busy watching a blonde on the dance floor moving with all the guys.

Faith looked at her friend who had his jaw dropped watching a girl. Little did Faith know that she was being watched by the new vampire in town who just leaned over to his friend and told him to get something to eat. Meaning grab Buffy and go outside so she can kill you. The vampire didn’t know that he was about to be slayed but Spike had planed on it from the beginning.

Faith who was watching her male friend still heard someone asking for the phone cause some big guy was trying to bite someone outside. Faith automatically went into slayer mode ran outside to find the girl Xander was watching try to fight against the big vampire who was trying to make her food.

“Hey leave her alone.” Faith said.

The vampire looked at her and slammed the girl against the wall knocking her out. The vampire then turned to look at Faith as she slammed her fist into her face. Unseen to her Spike came out and helped Buffy up they watched the slayer go at the vampire who finally got his stake in the heart. Faith looked around the alley for the girl but did not see her. All she heard was clapping.

“Nice work love.” Some guy said who was with the girl.

“Who are you guys?” Faith asked

“You’ll find out on Saturday.” Spike said

“What happens on Saturday?”

“I kill you.” Spike and Buffy walked away and left Faith in her confusion.

“We should have killed her, then she would have been out of the way for my plan,” Buffy said. She wanted her Angel back no matter who she had to kill. Even if it meant to kill her Spike.

“Why do you want peaches back? Besides you have me still love. I won’t leave you. I promise.” Spike told his sire.

“You don’t get it Spike my boy. I have tried for an hundred years to get him back. It is what you do for your sire. If would have been me I would expect you to do the same. I would do it for you,” Buffy said. Her mind was working in all kinds of ways. All she need was a book that was housed in the High School library. Then it happened. Her favorite minion as of now came into the room announcing that he had the book. He had to hurt the watcher to get it but that did not matter to her.

“Give me the book. Now leave. Spike they are preparing for St. Vigeous so I think you need to go get chanty with the fellas.” Buffy said wanted to be left alone to do her magic so she could have her Angelus. Buffy opened the book; looked through it found the spell she wanted and started the chant. She thought the spell had work because a bright burning light filled the room.

Spike walked in the room to say sorry for something and all he saw was his Buffy vanish.

Authors note: Look I don’t want to offend anyone. So please don’t tell me that I don’t know anything or stuff. I like reviews but don’t hurt my feelings. So if you like it then you do and if you don’t then don’t read this.
Lots of Love
icequeen96
Last edited by jojotheorange on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
jojotheorange
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Simply Shocking Chapter 2 (2/11/05)

Post by jojotheorange »

Authors Note: Lindsey may make an appearance. I am not sure yet. I love him but I am not sure. Thanks to the peoples who leave me feedback. I love you all. Thanks to everyone who is reading this right now. Well you know the drill I own nothing.

Simply Shocking: Chapter 2

“Well that was not the right stuff. Where the hell am I?” Buffy said looking around in confusion at her new surroundings. One minute she was sitting on her bed and the next she was in a hotel surrounded by familiar and unfamiliar faces.

“Buffy what are you doing here and how did you get here,” a guy asked her. He might be that slayers watcher who was called Wesley, but she was not sure of anything at the moment.

“That’s not Buffy,” a familiar voice said. Buffy turned to see her Angel or at least he looked like her Angel but there was something about him that wasn’t right. He had no idea that she was a vampire.

“Nope that definitely was not the right spell. Hey you, watcher boy do you have a book that might reverse this so I can go back to my world of pain and hurt. Just kidding. I mean I want to go back. So do you?” Buffy asked.

“What wait a minute? I am back for like two minutes from the dead. Who are you?” Wesley asked Buffy. He was very confused by everything. He knew that he was supposed to be dead, but here he was alive. And Fred was back she wasn’t Illerya it was his Fred. Cordelia was standing in a corner with the oh-god-what-have-I-done face.

“Why do you care who I am watcher? I don’t even think I belong to this dimension given Angelcakes and little Spiky’s expression. So why don’t you tell me if you have the damn book. If you don’t I will seek my business else where,” Buffy replied. She was getting pissed off. But then again he was only human and humans were only good for sex and eating. Half the time the sex was terrible. In reality the only things humans were good for was eating.

“Alright don’t get your panties in a bunch English. As for you maybe you should tell everyone here who you are before I start a slaying away,” Gunn said to Buffy and Wesley. If this was supposed to be some great slayer then things were out of whack.

“God. I hate people. I hate this place. I just want to go home. If that involves going and reliving my painful human life then fine, but I only tell my tale to people I know. So I want names.” Buffy said.

“Well as you know I am Angel and as again you know this is Spike.” Angel went on to introduce Gunn, Wesley, Cordelia, Fred, Lorne, and of course Connor. Angel wondered what this Buffy’s world was like if a slayer was turned and which vampire did it. Maybe she was from the future. Whoever she was he needed to talk to the Buffy that belong to this day and age soon. ‘And I thought things were just starting to get back to normal.’ Angel thought to himself.

“I use to live in the colonies before that wonderful thing called a father up and move us to England where I was to be called. The slayer before me was killed during childbirth. Kind of funny a slayer being killed by giving life. Anyway I was called in 1770 I was only fourteen years old. I quickly learned how to know who was a vampire, what was a demon, and most importantly I learned how to lie. The Watchers assigned me some dusty old fool by the name of Merrick. Well he died. That is when they assigned Giles. Now Giles was in trouble with the council for one thing or another and I was to be the slayer that got him redeemed. That’s not important to the tale of this story. The important part of my tale is that in 1753 a vampire was made who was stirring all kinds of trouble once he got the hang of killing, torturing, and his charming personality. Angelus was the name that I would become oh too familiar with starting in 1775. The council told me I was to slay him easier said then done. The year was 1777. America had just recently gained freedom from the Brits and I was the biggest and most badest slayer in all of Europe. Of course I still hadn’t slayed Angelus although he did leave me lots of gifts all over Europe. It all ended in Venice, I knew what I had to do even if it would break my heart because I was in love with a killer. Giles and myself tracked him down to a place where he had a trap set up for me.
‘ “Buff it is so nice of you to join me on this lovely evening and you even brought your watcher to witness this glorious event.’” Angelus was on the brink of sarcasm that lost its funniness.
‘ “What event?’” Famous last words of a fool. Before I knew it Angelus minions were holding Giles and Angelus had grabbed me. I knew what was coming sweet death, but I was wrong. Angelus always said he would turn me and guess what he did. He made Giles watch the whole thing. After he was done with me, he let Giles go telling him that I would one day catch up to him and kill him. I never did see Giles after that. Although I become a great vampire still am. Happy now. Will you please find me that damn book?” Buffy asked Wesley finishing her tale. Everyone had the shocked faces on including Angel himself because he knew that his inner demon always promised his Buffy that she would die at his hand.

“How do I fit in this tale?” Spike asked after a few minutes of silence from everyone.

“Definitely the same old Spike always concerned about himself. You my dear boy fit into my tale because I am the one who turned you.” Buffy said to him.

“Well about Drusilla. How does she fit in?” Angel asked.

All Buffy could say was “Who is that?” She didn’t know any Drusilla. All she really wanted was to go home back to her world and find away to cure Angelus of his soul problem. She even wanted to see her Spike who would do anything for her if she asked it. But Buffy didn’t know if she would get out of this place all she did know was if she didn’t leave soon she was going to slay herself.

Authors Note #2: Hey readers! Did you like this chapter? Please read and review! Next chapter will be about the world that Buffy came from. Like what is up with Spike now. Who knows what exciting new things will happen next?
Lots of love jojotheorange
jojotheorange
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Chapter 3 (3-16-05)

Post by jojotheorange »

Authors Note: Ok I am sorry that I have not posted in forever. I do have a life that involves school, work, being a friend, and of course going home to six other younger siblings. Of course I own nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: A Different Kind Of Sunnydale

‘Great just great. The one person who I hate more then anything is the only one who can help me great my Buffy back.’ Spike was thinking to himself as he walked toward the Sunnydale High School library.

“How can this Spike guy be more dangerous then any other vampire that I’ve faced?” A very confused Faith asked. Faith was the slayer who took out the big bad master saving Cordelia Chase from almost certain doom now all Cordelia did was hang around and flirt with Wesley.

“Because when I set out to do something I don’t stop until the task is finished,” Spike said walking in to the library. “Now I am going to hold up my imaginary white flag cause I need help finding Buffy. The only one who can help me is the great poof here.” The last part of the statement was directed at Angel.

“What’s the matter Spiky? Buffy find someone better again!” Angel asked the younger vampire knowing that Buffy did leave Spike from time to time to screw some unsuspecting human who did not know what Buffy was. She liked the warmth from the bodies.

“Why should we help you?” Faith said picking up the crossbow that was just chilling on the table with books about none other then Spike.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Where the hell am I? This can’t be the high school. Sunnydale no longer exists unless you call a crater a place.’ Buffy had no idea how she got from Madrid to the old Sunnydale high school. She did have a sudden sense to go in and look for someone who could explain this to her. ‘Giles would know what to do and if this is real then he is in the library.’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“If you help me then I won’t kill you.” Spike said in a smug sort of tone.

“Oh please you’re so caught up in trying to be big and bad that you could not kill Faith even if she let you.” Came a voice thought the library doors that caused everyone to kind of turn and looked with jaws on the floor. Buffy was confused by the looks she was getting from everyone. Then what confused her more then anything was Faith and Spike never met each other until Faith stole her body. “All right I need an explanation here. Why is Sunnydale high still standing? No answer. How about why I am I getting the funny looks? Still nothing. How about what the hell is going on?”

“You are alive. That is impossible. How did you do it?” Angel was the first to speak to her.

“What are you talking I have always been alive expect for the times that I died but I got over that and was still human. All right I have one more question. Faith why are you here when you never actually met Spike in person until Sunnydale was destroyed?” Buffy felt as if she would pass out cause she did not understand what was happening.

“Faith has been slayer in Sunnydale for about a year now. You not the Buffy from this world are you? So where you from?” Angel was still the only one talking to her even Spike was still silent which was a rarity for him.

“A different kind of Sunnydale. Faith is the slayer in this world. That’s too funny. What does that make me? Someone normal. I don’t think that is true because of all the funny looks that I am getting,” Buffy said. She was beginning not to like this Sunnydale. All she wanted was to go back to Spain and lay on a beach with her new boytoy Damian. That idiot who was very neutral decided he could not be with a slayer who took out the forces of darkness. So now she was with Damian, who was a hot new watcher.

“I’ll tell you. Peaches over there sired you way back when. Then I came along and you forgot all about him.” Spike finally spoke up.

“Vampire. Well if I am here then is the Buffy from this world in my world and how did this happen? Wesley I know you’re not all for the book smarts but you think you can figure this one out?” Buffy asked Wesley he looked like he was scared that she knew his name but managed to nod his head. Then Buffy turned her attention toward the Angel of this world. “You turned me.” She made it a statement not a question.

“Yes.” Angel was having a hard time trying to find his voice but managed to answer her not able to met her eyes.

“You have a soul right?” Buffy looked at him and saw him shake his head. “Well, Angelus always did say if he had the chance to turn me he would take it. The one thing I am not going to buy is that I would forget about him for you Spike. I mean no offense you do have talents in the bedroom but love is more important. So tell what was the Buffy from this world doing when she disappeared?”

“Wait one minute. You expect us to buy the fact that you are from another world where we’re all friends. Prove it. Tell me something only my bestest friend in the whole wide world would know.” Xander said still oddly attracted to this new girl.

“Xander. What I am I going to do with you. But he is right prove that this not a trap. Because I don’t make a habit of trusting vampires even Angel I am a little shady of.” Faith said.

“Fine I play answer the questions. Xander you full name is Alexander LaVelle Harris. You spend Christmas outside in a sleeping bag. Faith you and I never really got close all I know is that your mom use to call you firecracker. Did I pass your little test?”

“Yes.” Faith and Xander looked blown away by her responses.

“Good. I want to go back to Spain in my world before Damian forgets about me so lets get to work.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Sorry this is short. I was really dying trying to finish this chapter. So if it sucks I am sorry bout that. Well leave me lots of reviews because I love you feedback.
Lots of love,
icequeen96
jojotheorange
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Simply Shocking Chapters 4, 5, 6 finished

Post by jojotheorange »

Authors Note: Sorry I have not updated in like forever! But here is the rest of the story. As always I own nothing.

Chapter 4
‘Okay the last twenty-four hours have been a pleasant hell. First I am lying on a beach with my special friend then I am in some cracked out version of Sunnydale where I was turned way back in the powder wig days and Faith is the slayer. No one here trusts me. Spike and Angel do but no one trusts them either must be the whole vampire thing. Great just great. I hope the Buffy from this world isn’t screwing with my life to badly.’ Buffy was thinking to herself looking through Wesley’s big books on how to get her out of this pleasant hell.

“Look Faith, I don’t trust her. Hell I don’t even trust Angel. I think this is some trick to get you alone so they can kill you horribly.” Xander said.

“Look Xander, I believe her. Just talking to her and all the things she knows amazes me. She knew how the Master died and that Colin and his flunkies tried to resurrect him.” Faith told Xander. Inside Faith did think this was some form of trickery, but every time she listen to her inner voice things wound up going worse then what they could have been.

Faith was stirred from her thoughts by Wesley coming out of his offices saying something about how he think he found how to get Buffy back to her own world.

“Well what does it require because I will sacrifice goats if it is needed. I want to go back to the beach and lay in the sun.” Buffy said.

“Well no goats need to be sacrificed, but I would go with at least two others just in case you wind up in a demon dimension without any humans in it at all. So I suggest that the two vampires accompany you back to your own world,” Wesley said. Then seeing Buffy’s look he added “they will be able to get back through with the Buffy from this world. That is another reason they should go. We will start the spell later tonight since dawn is about an hour away.”

“What should I do until then?” Buffy asked.

“You can crash at my place till the it is spell time.” Faith offered. When another bright blinding light filled the shelves in the library.

“You do realize that’s the hundred and fifty time you have said that same sentence. In this world you are the slayer. Who has had relations with two vampires and some demons. Turned me into my other half and then I spilt.” Angel said explaining to the vampire version of Buffy who was from a different world. Angelus was laughing inside his head and thought this was the best thing that could happen to Buff.

“Yeah well I don’t want to accept it. Who wants to be a slayer? Being dead is so much more fun to me. Killing people and drinking them dry with just a touch of fear. It really is a great way to live. You miss it don’t you love?” Vampire Buffy said directing her last question to Angel. ‘If I am here then I might as well have some fun toying with this Buffy’s life. I might even be able to find away to get my Angelus back from the terror of a soul.’ Buffy thought to herself.

“I am amazed. This is supposed to be the biggest and baddest slayer in all the land and she comes here as nothing more then a demon.” This remark came from none other then Connor who had the memory of two lives. Before anyone could respond to the last statement Buffy had Connor by the neck and had him a few inches off the ground.

“I was the biggest and baddest slayer in all the land. Now I am a vampire that everyone else has learned to fear. I could choke the life out of you before anyone in this room moved and be gone just as fast. I love people, but you are not worth any of my time.” Buffy said throwing Connor into the nearest wall.

“How did that happen?” Buffy said asking Angel referring to Connor. Buffy thought she knew the answer but wanted to hear it from the horses mouth himself.

“It’s a long story.”

“Well until your hard working humans find a way to send me home then I guess I have the time to hear a long story.”

“Hey Angel I just got off the phone with Dawn she says that Buffy disappeared about twenty-four hours ago. Just about the same time she showed up.” Spike said staring at Buffy.

“What’s the matter Spiky you look shocked? Or is it the look of lost love. Did you love the Buffy of this world but she didn’t return the feelings because she knew of a better lover? Poor little vampire never getting his way.” Buffy came up to Spike and gave him a little kiss but he hoped that it would lead into something more but it didn’t. “So are you going to tell me this long story.”

“Angel I found away to send her home and all it requires is a little incantation that even I can read. So when do you want to send her home?” Wesley asked looking from the three vampires to Connor who started to pick himself off the floor.

“No. How about you send me home now. I have things that I would like to figure out before I get any older.” Vampire Buffy said.
Wesley took a whole ten minutes getting ready for the spell. But when Wesley finished the spell and the smoke cleared all three vampires were gone.

“You mean where the hell are we?”

“You are in a library. How did you guys get here? I never thought I would say this but Spike I am so glad to you.” Buffy said looking at Angel, Spike, and her look a like. “So you’re the big bad vampire that I got a accused of being. We don’t really look that much a like.”

“I agree so you’re the big bad slayer huh? Amazing.” The vampire Buffy said.

“How are we going to get home?” Spike asked.

“I am really not sure there is away to send you back home.” This came from Wesley who was shocked looking at all the look a likes.

“Excuse me. You just said about ten minutes ago that there was a way to send me home. Now you are not sure there is a way to send me home. What thefuck? You know what I am beginning to see the resemblance between you and your father.” This statement came from slayer Buffy. This statement left everyone staring at her and Wesley.

“Well I did not believe any of this about being from another world. Hey where is the other Buffy?” Wesley said noticing that there was only one Buffy left in the library.

“It is almost dawn where would she go?” The other Buffy asked.

“Um anywhere she damn well pleases. She found the Gem of Amara. Hey did you know that it was a ring and not an actual gem.” Spike said.

“No. I found the ring. Actually Harmony found the ring. Then I proceeded…”Spike was about to finish his statement when Buffy said, “to get your ass kicked twice. That is really not important so can we please find her just in case she is needed to get us home.”

CHAPTER 5

“Hey Jay thanks for bringing me to the beach with you I needed to get my mind of that psycho bitch who dumped me.” Brendan told his best who just nodded your welcome back to him. The only reason Brendan came to the beach was so he could hook up with some girl who was totally opposite of his last girlfriend. Brendan thought he spotted the perfect girl when a beautiful petite blonde walked by him. Brendan decided that he was going to go over and talk to the blonde and bed her.

“You look a little lost. Maybe I can help. I’m Brendan by the way.” Buffy just looked at the human who was hitting on her and decided he would make a wonderful toy to send to her Angel.

“I’m Buffy.” Little did Brendan know he was signing away life as he knew it. Later that night Brendan was raising from the grave with only the knowledge that he was supposed to find an angel or someone named Angel. Dying kind of makes you disoriented.

“That was a complete was of time. It should not be this hard to find a demon especially one that looks like me.

“You don’t know her,” Spike said. He refused to help the white hats hunt his Buffy down. He had been forced to go through all the watchers texts on how to send the clones back to their home. “She was the greatest slayer that there ever was. Still has the record for most kills. She became the second greatest vampire. Oh yeah she also had the first greatest vampire kill and turn her. You all can thank the great poof over there for that. And you won’t find her unless she wants to be found, or until she gets what she been obsessing about for about hundred years.”

“Please tell me that you guys found something cause I just beat the hell out of Willie and he had nothing to tell me.” Faith just came through the doors missing Spike’s speech on how they were never going to find the vampire Buffy.

“We looked everywhere a vampire might hide but nothing. All right Spike you are such a fucking expert where is she? No don’t even answer that question,” Buffy said walking to the Angel who made Buffy. “You tell me where she would go. What’s her next move? And if you don’t know then found out from your alter-ego, cause we’re fucked.”

“Where would you go?” Wesley asked the human Buffy. Wesley had been reading the watcher diaries about the vampire Buffy. It had been amazing all the things that she had done but there still was no word on what happen to her second watcher Giles, it was like he just disappeared from the face of the earth. “Well you two must have a lot in common. Who was your watcher?”

“Merrick was the one who told me I was called but he died and I moved to Sunnydale where Giles became my watcher. Why?”

“Did Merrick die?”

“Yeah. A vampire thought it might be cute to stake him with his own stake. Want to know what his dying words to me were? Would that help?”

“Were they ‘you’re not ready’?” Wesley asked. Seeing the reaction on Buffy’s face was as good as her telling him yes. “Did you know your kills and styles are quite the same except she didn’t kill the master. Do you see what I am getting at if anyone can find her it’s you.”

“All I really want to do is get home. Look no offense to you guys I would love to stay and help but I have a life to get back to, a sister, and a boyfriend.” Buffy mumbled the last part of her sentence so Spike and Angel wouldn’t here her.

“Who the Immortal?” Spike and Angel both said at the same time. Buffy just looked at them and shook her head.

“Jealous? If you must know it’s not the Immortal. His name is Damian he is a watcher. Really great in bed.” Buffy said to the two vampires.

“How did you wind up dating two vampires?” Xander who had been sitting quietly this entire time asked.

“Same old Xander. Actually when I started falling for Angel no idea he was a vampire. Spike on the other hand well we never dated just had lots of sex after I came back from the dead the second time.” Buffy said.

“I think our clue to find your look-a-like just walked in B,” Faith said spotting the vampire who just walked in.

“Which one of you is Angel?” Said Brendan the brand spanking new vampire.

“I am.” Both Angel’s said.

“Whatever look Buffy wanted you to know that she has not given up. She also says that she will deal with you later, but requests an audience with the slayers at the Restfield Cemetery. What’s a slayer?” Before Brendan could get an answer Buffy staked him.

“Well B, what do you say want to go to a cemetery? Wesley could work on that spell to find you a way home.” Faith asked.

“Sure why not. Well stake the psycho and call it a day.” After Buffy said this Spike looked as if he was going to have a heart attack if that would have been possible.

“We’ll come with you.” Angel and Spike said.

“No. You guys help Wesley find us a way back to our world. Besides Faith and I can find one vampire at a cemetery without your help.” Buffy said.

“Promise me you try and be careful?” Angel asked Buffy.

“You know me. I see you later. Wesley when I got back I want to be able to go home.” Buffy said walking out of the library doors with Faith.

“Oh I found a spell. Wait it’s for finding lost objects not returning two vampires and a slayer home,” said Xander with a yawn. Xander had been looking through all the musty library books with the two Angels, two Spikes, and Wesley to send the respected Angel and Spike back home with their Buffy. In other parts of the library both Angels were talking about their Buffy’s.

“How did you meet her?”

“Well this really annoying demon with no fashion sense offers to show how to live again and be part of this world. Then he tells me that the next slayer will need my help. I come to Sunnydale, wind up falling for the girl, staking Darla for her, sleeping with the girl, losing my soul, going bad again, getting sent to hell, coming back from hell to be with the girl, and wind up leaving the girl. That’s about it. The Buffy and Angel show.”

“You killed Darla really? Buffy did that after I killed that gypsy girl blamed her for what I became. You defiantly have had worse then me?”

“Why did you turn her?”

“Doesn’t your alter-ego want to turn her too? I did it to make a name for myself. She killed Aurelius and plus I fell in love with her. When I got my soul back I went to over a hundred people to see if they could give her soul back everyone told me no. So I tracked her down in Rome and wound up with this.” He lifted up his shirt to reveal a long jagged scar it ran from his collarbone down to the bellybutton. “Once a slayer always a slayer.”

“Are you both brooding together? Bloody hell Angel. You are bad enough by yourself no you have help this can not be good. Find anything useful in those books.” Spike asked.

“No. Hey where is the other Spike.”

“That bullock went out to have a smoke. If I ever get that way please shove a stake in my heart. I been listening to him go on and on about he is nothing with out her. Pathetic really, get over it.”

“I found the spell we just need to do it before dawn which is in like an hour. Come on to the cemetery now.

“This cemetery is not that big where the hell is she.” Faith asked.

“She is right behind you. Oh you both came how cute. Now you both can die,” vampire Buffy said as she put on the game face.

“Buff, baby stop they will kill you,” Buffy’s Spike said running across the three woman standing between his Buffy and the slayers.

“Spike if you don’t get out of my way I am going to stake you.”

“But I love you.”

“You don’t even know what love is. Do remember what you were like when I found crying about some girl who did not like your poetry? You became something so much better then knowing about love. No get the hell out of the way before I kill you. And my work would have been in vain.

“But.” Spike did not have any time to say anything else cause his beloved Buffy staked him covering herself in his dust. It was the opportunity that Faith had been waiting for. Faith ran so fast toward the vampire that in a spilt second it was all over. The vampire Buffy was no more.

“Wow you are good.” Buffy said. Then she saw two Angels, Spike, Xander and Wesley carrying a big book with a look of triumph on his face.

“Angel I am sorry I had to slay her. She dusted Spike. Sorry. Wesley why do you look so happy?” Faith said.

“You found that spell. Yes were going home.” Buffy said jumping up and down. Angel, Spike, and Buffy all stood waiting for Wesley to get ready when the other Angel pulled Angel away from the group.

“Will you take care of her?”

“I’ll try. But she is stubborn. I think it is the slayer in her. What are you going do know that she is dust in the wind?”

“Stick around help Faith fight the good fight. Not get to close.”

“Angel lets go.” Buffy said then she added “hey Faith beware of the Mayor. He’s not your friend.” With that the duplicates were gone back to their world. Faith would have to keep in mind that the mayor wasn’t her friend.

When Buffy opened her eyes she was in the hotel lobby and everyone was standing around the three. Everyone’s eyes were filled with questions.

“Alright everyone look, we are not talking about that world cause it was to fucked up for me even to understand. So ask no questions cause it’s not important.” Buffy said. Angel nodded his agreement and saw a unfamiliar face until Buffy told him they needed to talk.

‘That must be Damian.’ Angel thought to himself. Angel wasn’t paying attention cause when a pair of arms came across his neck and pulled him into a hug he was shocked. It was Dawn.

“Hey kid. Like Europe?” Angel asked her.

“You know I’m not a kid any more? And I miss the states. Hey Angel who is that hottie talking in the corner to Cordelia and Spike?”

“Him. Oh that is Connor. He is a former client of mine.” Angel glad that it was not Buffy who asked that question cause she can tell when he is lying. Only Wesley, Fred, Connor, and himself knew the truth behind Connor’s true identity.

“Hey Angel do you mind if we stay with you for away? I just broke it off with Damian. Yeah I know Dawn you are overly happy.” Buffy asked her former love. She didn’t understand what was going she just had this gut feeling that Angel was going to need her in the long run to be by his side.

“Sure we have enough rooms.” Angel said. Then he went and stood in the middle of the floor to make a long winded speech. “Everyone I am pleased to say that Angel Investigations is once again where we belong. There will be no more jobs as lawyers or being CEO’s of evil places. We are getting back to our roots of fighting the good fight. Helping the helpless. And anyone who wants to can stay or they can leave it doesn’t matter. All that matters is we’re back in business.”

Authors Note: there is a sequel to this. i am not sure if i will post it. if you really want to read it then let me know and i will post it.