My Darling, My Vampire BtVS, Adult, Complete

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

My Darling, My Vampire
by Ann

DISCLAIMER: I still own NOTHING!

Part Eleven: Love Is Bliss

The next morning, Spike, Buffy and Mo left the hotel. Spike couldnt leave Mo behind so he became a pet. They went back to Buffy's house where Spike would be living. He was told a few days before that the apartment building he was living in had sustained too much damage and would be torn down. Apparently when they were trying to fix it, more of the pipes burst and the place was far beyond repair. Joyce and Giles had snuck off the night before and gotten married. Everyone was shocked when they found out. Shocked but happy. Joyce moved into Giles's house and they couldnt be happier. In the months that followed, Spike and Buffy got engaged, Anya bought a building and opened up a Savings And Loan business, Xander got promoted to Foreman of the construction company he worked for, Willow finished college with an Associates of Applied Science degree, Giles expanded his magic shop and added a wing for beds for the homeless and Joyce found out she was pregnant! Everyone was happy and excited about the things to come. After everything that had happened, Buffy came to one conclusion. Love is bliss!

The End