Breathless Treasure (TWLT,E/B,MATURE) Pt 5 7/30 DEAD&BURIED

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Breathless Treasure (TWLT,E/B,MATURE) Pt 5 7/30 DEAD&BURIED

Post by whitexeclipse »

Title: Breathless Treasure
Author: Mikaela
Disclaimer: The characters of "Twilight" belong to Stephenie Meyers. They are not mine and no infringement is intended. Landon is the only character that belongs to me.
Pairings: Ben/Angela, Edward/Bella, Emmett/Rosalie, Jasper/Alice, and Renesmee/Landon (later)
Rating: Mature, might have some Adult scenes later.
Feedback: Feedback is not reccommended but it is nice to see if I am doing a good job. Hopefully, I will get some.
Summary: After Bella’s eighteenth birthday party when Jasper tried to attack her, the Cullen family left her at her most weakest. Soon after they left, Bella found out that she was pregnant with Edward’s child, and the only people that she could trust was Angela Webber and Ben Cheney. It’s been about ten years. What happens when the Cullen family returns to Washington, finding out that?

All you’ve got to do is breathe.

BPOV

Ten years had passed for me since I had seen the Cullen family, mainly Edward. About a week after they left, I had found out the most wonderful news. I was pregnant with his child, and if it wasn’t for Angela and Ben, I would have died. The three of us had become best friends, especially after Ben got turned into a vampire one night when a vampire attacked him. If it wasn’t for the Denali clan, Angela and Ben would be dead.

When Ben had turned into a vampire, he was going to turn Angela into a vampire with Tanya’s assistance, but we then found out that Angela was pregnant. I had never seen an expectant father before, but when Ben found out that he was going to be a father, he was so ecstatic and nervous because they had created this child when he was a vampire. Angela was pregnant for a month when Landon Jacob Cheney made his way into the world when he bit his way through her stomach. Because of the loss of blood, Ben had to change Angela.

That was a year after Renesmee was born, though. You see, I never ever missed my period. Even when I was stressed out about everything going on in my life, I never once missed it. Angela was the one that said I didn’t look well and that looked more pale than usual. Sure, I lost my appetite, but I really didn’t think that anything was wrong with me. So, when I started to show, I knew that I had to leave. That was when Angela and Ben decided to help me. Since I was growing so fast, they knew that something wasn’t right.

At this point, we didn’t know what we were going to do, but Ben graduated early. Then, a miracle happened when Ben’s grandfather died, and left him a huge trust fund. Immediately, we left when it was Winter break. Since we were all eighteen and legal, our parents couldn’t really stop us since it was our senior year in high school. We only had five months later and we decided to enroll in getting our high school diploma through Penn Foster High School.

I never thought that a month being pregnant would go so quickly. When the kicks got to be too much where there was some pretty bad bruises along my stomach, I had to turn to packages of blood that Ben and Angela would get from blood banks. It was the only way that I would have survived this pregnancy because I know I would have died.

Now, just like Landon, Renesmee bit her way through my stomach, and because I was on morphine that we had stolen from the hospital, it wasn’t as painful. I really thought I was going to die but then Tanya came to my rescue. I never liked her because she had made it so obvious that she was attracted to Edward. At that moment, Tanya Denali changed me, and for that, I was so grateful because of that.

Kate, Garrett, Eleazar, Carmen, Ben, and Angela watched Renesmee for the three days while I went through my change. Tanya left my side, holding my hand the whole time. There were hours when the pain was unbearable, especially with the burning that went through my entire system. I felt like I was in melting lava that was rolling down my skin.

When I awoken from my slumber of three days, everything was so bright, and my senses were so strong – more than ever, if that was even possible. I could hear everything. I could hear the way that Ben and Angela’s blood in their system was calling to me but they were my best friends. So, Tanya and me went out the window where she helped me hunt. It was really easy and natural. I took down three bucks to sedate my hunger for a few hours.

Tanya and I came back and I was reunited with my beautiful, baby girl. At this point, I didn’t know what I was going to name her, but then I thought about the name Renesmee. Edward had suggested it one time and I had honestly thought it was the most beautiful name ever.

“My beautiful Renesmee,” I smiled to myself, as Angela placed my little girl in my arms, and I looked around.

“What does that name mean? Why did you choose that name, Bella?”

As I heard Ben’s question, I smiled at him before looking down at my little girl that was wrapped up in one of Ben’s shirts since we hadn’t gone shopping yet.

“It’s a combination of my mother’s name, along with Edward’s mother. Renee and Esme make the most beautiful name and Edward had suggested it. We may not be together but she deserves a part of him. I am going to name her Renesmee Carlie Cullen.”

It had been ten years since I had my little girl and she was the smartest, little girl ever. Everyone was truly amazed by her beauty. Kate, Carmen, and Tanya had invited Ben, Angela, Landon, Renesmee, and me to stay with them. I wished so badly that Edward and his family could come back because I wanted my little girl to meet her father. Every girl should have a father even if the parents didn’t like each other.

Renesmee had grown up into a beautiful, young lady. I was so proud of her too. I would try my best to get her anything she wanted but she didn’t get everything she wanted because I didn’t want her to be some spoiled girl. When Landon and Renesmee were six years old when they looked about to be fourteen to sixteen years old, that’s when the two started to feel something for each other, but Renesmee didn’t want to ruin the friendship the two of them had.

“Mom,” Renesmee sighed, as she looked at me with teary eyes, and she frowned. “I like him… a lot. I really do but he’s my best friend. I couldn’t bear losing Landon if we break up.”

“Oh, honey… I don’t know what to tell you, but what if he is the guy that you are meant to be with?” I asked Renesmee, giving her a small smile, running my fingers through her long, dark hair. “I mean, you two are really close, and Landon’s a really good guy.”

“You are just saying that because you’ve known him since he was a baby,” Renesmee said with a shake of her head, as I just laughed.

It was the truth but I never told her that. I knew that one day that Angela’s son and my daughter would eventually wind up together. They were good kids. I loved it that Landon never once tried to make her do something that she never wanted to do.

Now, we were at a completely different place years later. The Denali clan went back to their home after helping us getting settled in our home that was big enough for two families of big sizes. We were in Seattle, Washington. Angela, Ben, and I just didn’t want to live Washington because we would every now and then go and see our family. We had all enrolled in Roosevelt High School, home of the roughriders.

“Now… remember, this is the second time we’re doing this, sweetheart. I’m your sister,” I told Renesmee, as I stood next to Angela, and I smiled. “And Angela and Ben are your cousins.”

Renesmee rolled her eyes, as Landon grabbed her arm, pulling her with him. I had made sure that they had the same exact classes because that was the only thing these two ever liked.

“I swear… when are they going to just be together?” Angela frowned, as she grabbed Ben’s hand, and she turned to look at me once again. “It’s so obvious.”

Ben just laughed, shaking his head, and he looked in between Angela and myself. “You two are hopeless. What if they just want to stay friends? Not every girl and guy that are friends have to be together.”

Both Angela and myself rolled our eyes, watching Landon and Renesmee disappear down into a classroom.

“You know nothing,” Angela said with a shake of her head, walking down the hall, and she stared at me, while the three of us walked down the hallway towards our class. “Have you not been noticing the clues?”

“What clues?” Ben asked with a scoff, as he looked from his girlfriend, and then to me with a shrug. “I’m a guy. I don’t really notice these things.”

“Don’t you see they look at each other? Landon always holds her hand or even pulls her chair out when they go out to eat. Hell, he even goes shopping, Ben. Landon’s in love with Bella’s daughter,” Angela said with a smile on her face, as she stopped in front of a classroom, and she turned towards me. “Enjoy Biology, Bella.”

I still had five minutes until class began where if you weren’t in class, you were late. I rounded the corner and that’s when I saw them. No… this just couldn’t be happening to me. I pulled my hoody up after I was sure they didn’t see me and I dodged down the hall to my Biology class. They were here in Seattle. The Cullen’s were here at Roosevelt High School. For me, this just wasn’t good.
Last edited by whitexeclipse on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

<--click link above for my rpg!

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Breathless Treasure (TWL, AU, E/B ,MATURE) Part 2 - 7/10/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author’s Note: So, I need everyone’s opinion. I am not sure if I should keep it in Bella’s POV or if I should switch it back and forth between Edward and Bella. Let me know what you guys would prefer. I am glad that I got quite a bit reviews. The more reviews I get, the faster updates will come. Anyways, here is chapter two, and remember to leave feedback for me.

It ends with breathing your name.

EPOV

I felt like a complete ass but I just couldn’t risk it nevertheless. I should have known that Jasper wasn’t used to be around humans yet. Although, when I pushed Bella back, knocking the plates down, I felt so bad because her arm was spewing blood down the length of her arm. It was like everywhere I went that I kept on putting my girlfriend’s life in danger. What was the wrong with me? I was supposed to protect Bella.

Ten years had passed since the last time I had seen her. About a month after we left, I went back to Forks to see how she was doing, but I heard that she left. Hell, she hadn’t even graduated high school. What the hell did I do to Bella? I was about to freak out when I found out that Ben and Angela had left the same time Bella had. I became curious about that. Were the three of them together or something? I never did find out, though.

When I went back home, I informed my family that Bella had left with Angela and Ben. Alice was so frustrated because she wasn’t getting any vision about Bella, which was strange because Alice always used to get Bella even when I told her not to. Although, Alice couldn’t just stop the visions because it was a part of who she was for that matter.

My family and I had already moved twice. We had moved to Colorado for three years when we were done with high school. Rosalie and Emmett left for one of their many getaways since Rose wanted to be alone with Emmett, who wanted to show her how much he loved her. Alice and Jasper went to Paris to the romantic city, along with the one best fashion in the world. At least, that’s what Alice had told me so many times.

Carlisle, Esme, and I then moved to Chicago after the three years for about seven years. It was nice and quiet but Esme was so worried about me because I was distant from her. Esme was so nurturing to all her children, especially me since I was all alone again. I told her how I broke up with Bella and she was worried.

“Oh, Edward, why would you do such a thing to Bella?” Esme asked me, as she frowned, pushing a few fallen strands from my face.

“Mom,” I sighed, pushing her hand away from my hair, realizing that I needed a haircut. “I didn’t mean to hurt her but she was so determined on coming with us. The whole reason of us leaving was to protect her. James almost killed her and Victoria and Laurent are dead. Without me, I won’t inflict any pain on her.”

“Edward, I love you with all my heart, but you don’t even know where she is anymore. A month after we left, Bella supposedly left with her two friends,” Esme said with a shake of her head. “We could have sent Jasper away for some time. She really needed you more than anything.”

“I… I know that now. I just wish that I knew where she was, so that I knew that she was really all right, Esme,” I said, as I looked out the window of the house we were living in, and I turned to look back to my mother. “Do you think that I will ever find her?”

“If you two were really meant to be, I do think that there’s a huge possibility that you two will find yourselves back to each other, Edward.”

“Do you really think that, Esme? I just don’t know if we ever meet if she will ever forgive me. Hell, I know I would never forgive myself,” I told her with a frown, as I looked down to the floor, and then looked back to Esme.

“I do, Edward. You just need to give it time. You just cannot rush something as important as your feelings or even finding Bella for that matter,” Esme said with a nod. “Now… go get that hair cut, Edward… and that rubble on your face. It’s definitely not appealing.”

Since people were starting to notice that Carlisle wasn’t getting any older, we moved once again, and the rest of our family moved back after they missed us. We were back in Washington – Seattle to be precise. We would be attending Roosevelt High School. Another two years of high school. Well, boy… wasn’t this just peachy? I already wanted the years to be over and done with. I knew that I had to be on my best behavior or the four of my siblings would never let me live it down.

“Edward, are you going to be a good boy this time?” Emmett asked with a chuckle leaving his lips, as he looked over at me, and I rolled my eyes at Emmett.

“Shut up, Emmett. I am really not in the mood for your stupid comments this early…”

“Come on, boys… knock it off,” Rosalie said with a roll of her eyes, as she slapped a hand aside of Emmett’s head, glaring at him. “And you better leave Edward alone.”

Alice grabbed my hand, giving me a comforting smile. I knew besides my parents and myself that Alice really missed Bella. They were best friends, after all, and it was all my fault. Even though she wouldn’t agree with me on that, I knew it was. After all, I was the one that told my family that we were leaving because of what Jasper had attempted on doing.

I also knew that Jasper felt remorse for what he almost did. Besides me, he felt the one that felt the most responsible for almost taking Bella’s life. I would have to listen to his thoughts any time he was around and I would pretend it wouldn’t bother me. Who I was kidding? Jasper could feel my emotions from a mile away. He couldn’t hide his thoughts from me just like I couldn’t hide my emotions from him. Sometimes, my girl or Jasper’s could be really annoying at times.

The more I thought about Bella, she was probably happily married with kids now. She always hated the fact that she would be getting older where my family and I would never age a day. Sometimes, I wished that I wasn’t such a monster, but Carlisle went against my mother’s wish. I couldn’t help but wonder if my birth mother knew what Carlisle was.

I watched a young girl that looked to be about eighteen when she walked into a classroom with a boy by the name Landon. Well, that’s what she called him. For some reason, there was something about the girl, but I couldn’t figure out what that was yet.

A few minutes later, I had to do a double take, and that was when I saw them; Ben and Angela. It had to be them or there were two people that looked just like them that were romantically involved. There was something about them that made me take a second glance at them. I didn’t smell the blood that I used to smell in them. They were vampires? If that was the case, then Bella must be as well? From what I heard, the three of them had left together from Forks, Washington.

As Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmett went one way to Chemistry, Alice and myself went to Biology. I saw her looking at me and I sighed.

“Please tell me you saw them, Edward.”

“Ben and Angela… is that who you are talking about, Al?”

Alice nodded. “Yes. Does that mean that Bella is here?”

“I don’t know, Alice. I really don’t know. They weren’t thinking about her. They were both thinking about a girl named Renesmee liking some boy named Landon.”

“For all we know, it might not be them, but who are we kidding? We both know that it was Ben and Angela. Let’s just hope that Bella is here.”

I really hoped that Bella was here. I wasn’t even sure if Bella would ever forgive me. Bella and I had never ever gotten into a fight before, so I didn’t know what to expect. Then, we walked into our Biology class just as the bell rang, and I smiled at my sister with a cheesy grin on my face. We made it just in the nick of time. The teacher turned to us and I could tell that he was irritated by looking at us. I already knew and I didn’t need to read Mr. Ford’s mind.

Stupid damn kids… why can’t they ever be on time to class, especially the first day of class?

“You two must be our two, new students… Edward and Alice Cullen that moved here. Go and take a seat beside Ms. Swan in the back, will you?” Mr. Ford instructed, handing us both textbooks, and he motioned to Bella in the back.

Oh my God… that’s Bella! Oh my God! Bella’s here! What the hell is she wearing? I definitely need to take her out shopping for some new clothes.

I rolled my eyes at my sister’s thoughts, as we walked to the back. I had so many questions but there was one thing that concerned me the most.

Why the hell hadn’t Bella Swan aged? Was she a vampire?

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Breathless Treasure (TWL, AU, E/B ,MATURE) Part 3 - 7/12/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author’s Note: Hey everyone, so I went a different way with Bella/Edward/Alice. I hope that it’s all right. If you guys don’t like how I write them, let me know. Alice is a tricky one for me because she’s so upbeat. I might be losing internet this week, so if you don’t see me, that will be why! Anyways, here is the next chapter. I really like this and how it’s going.
How do you breathe now?

“You two must be our two, new students… Edward and Alice Cullen that moved here. Go and take a seat beside Ms. Swan in the back, will you?” Mr. Ford instructed, handing us both textbooks, and he motioned to Bella in the back.

Oh my God… that’s Bella! Oh my God! Bella’s here! What the hell is she wearing? I definitely need to take her out shopping for some new clothes.

I rolled my eyes at my sister’s thoughts, as we walked to the back. I had so many questions but there was one thing that concerned me the most.

Why the hell hadn’t Bella Swan aged? Was she a vampire?

BPOV

Oh my God! This had to be a damn nightmare because this wasn’t happening to me. I kept my hoody on even though I knew they could smell me and see my face. They looked the same, of course. Nothing changed, as they were still young and beautiful. I wasn’t even sure what to say at the moment. Hell, I hadn’t seen my ex and my best friend in a total of ten years.

Then, I felt them sit down next to me, and I frowned. I placed my hands in my lap, looking straight forward, holding back the pain from my eyes. I really didn’t want them to ask me any questions to be honest. Neither one of them deserved an answer, especially the asshole sitting next to me. I just couldn’t forgive Edward for hurting me the way that he did. He never loved me, especially from when he said he didn’t want me to go with him. The way he broke up with me was something that took me a while. Without my two friends or Renesmee, I wasn’t sure where I would even be.

Hearing Mr. Ford mention anaphase, prophase, and the other phases, I let out a shaky breath. This had to be some damn joke, right? Was this like torture? I wished that the class was already over but only fifteen minutes had gone by since Edward and Alice had walked into the classroom. I really wished that we hadn’t come to Seattle. If I would have known that Edward, Alice, and the rest of them would have been here, I would have chosen a different destination.

“Bella –“

I interrupted Edward with a shake of her head. “Don’t you even think about talking to me.”

Yes, I was still angry, but they had all broke my heart when they left Forks many years ago. It hurt. I blamed Edward most of all. Ben and Angela thought I should blame Jasper but he was adjusting to the whole not feeding on humans, so, I really didn’t blame him. He was used to killing humans. Edward, Alice, and the rest of them left me at the most vulnerable state.

I needed them the most when I found out I was pregnant with Renesmee – Edward’s and my daughter. Just thinking about her, it made me smile because my daughter was my everything. Without her in my life, I was nothing. Sure, I told Renesmee about the Cullen family, especially her father. I never ever wanted her to think that Edward and I broke up because I was pregnant. That wasn’t even how it happened.

“But Bella, we’re here now,” Alice frowned.

“And why does that even matter, Alice? You guys left me when I needed you the most but it really doesn’t matter right now. I really don’t want to talk about this, so just drop it.”

I was so tired of feeling this way. I didn’t come to this school to deal with Edward and Alice’s crap. I wondered if there was a way that I could switch classes, so I wouldn’t have any with either of them. I then realized that if Alice and Edward were here that Rosalie and Emmett would be here.

I bit my lip because I had missed those two. I always felt like Rosalie hated me but I also remembered that Rosalie had wanted to be a mother. I didn’t even want to think what she would do to Edward when she would find out about Renesmee. Then, there was Emmett. He was so intimidating because he was big, but if you really knew Emmett, he was just a big teddy bear that loved you. I really had missed Emmett the most to be honest. He always made me smile or blush, which I knew he enjoyed on seeing at a daily basis.

Mr. Ford then assigned us to do a project and I groaned under my breath. I really didn’t want to work with these two more than anyone. Why was this happening to me, though? Then, the bell rang, and I stood up, shaking my head when they were about to say something.

“C’mon, you can’t do this. I didn’t do anything,” Alice whined, as she placed her hands on her hips when the three of them walked out the classroom, and she sighed. “I couldn’t just leave Jasper…”

“It doesn’t matter… I really don’t want anything with you two. I don’t mind Rose, Emmett, or your parents. You two… I just can’t do this right now,” I mumbled, as I so wished that I could cry, but I knew it wasn’t even possible right now. “You shouldn’t have come back. I was just doing fine without you.”

I felt so much weight on my shoulders but it only got bigger when I saw Renesmee, Landon, Ben, and Angela walking in my direction. Things were just getting worse and worse. I couldn’t deal with this, so I ran. I thought I was going to go crazy if I didn’t get out of here.

RPOV

Oh, my poor mother. So, this man was my father. I couldn’t help but feel anger right now. I didn’t know if I should go to him or not. If I did, my mother might be upset or something. My mother had it the worse since she had class with my father and my aunt. I knew who everyone was since she gave me a picture with my mother, my father, and the rest of them. She had pointed to me who everyone in the picture. The one person I wanted to meet was Emmett because he seemed funny.

“Ness, you should go after Bella,” Angela told me, as we were close enough to Edward and Bella where they could hear us, and I sighed.

“Are you even sure that’s a good idea, Ang? She might be upset if she seems me.”

“Renesmee, any time you are around, she’s happy. You’re her flesh and blood. You’re her daughter, after all,” Ben said with a nod, as he then looked to Landon with a grin, placing a hand on his son’s shoulder. “Can you go with her, sport? I don’t want anything to happen to two of three of our favorite girls.”

“Yeah, sure,” Landon said, as he grabbed my hand, and he flashed me a grin. “I won’t leave you, Ness. I promise.”

“Thank you, Landon… thank you.”

I looked to my father, who had wide eyes, but I shook my head, while Landon and me went the way that my mother went. The good thing about Landon was a good damn tracker. My mom even said that he was a better tracker than this guy named James ever was. My mother had been through hell and I wanted to be there for her any time I could.

“Was that him?”

I looked at Landon and I nodded my head. I had shown Landon the picture from my mother’s eighteenth birthday. You just couldn’t forget who your family was even if you never met them when you looked at the picture every, single day for that matter.

“Yeah, I think your Dad messed up. I don’t think my Mom told Aunt Alice or my Dad that I even exist,” I said with a frown, as I ran a hand through my hair, and I inhaled a deep breath.

“He probably didn’t know. I’m sorry, Nessie,” Landon said to me, as he gave my hand a squeeze, walking around a corner, and he pointed straight ahead. “There she is, Nessie. Do you want me to go back or do you want me to join you and your mother?”

“I think that I should talk to her alone for a minute but can you wait here?” I asked my best friend, sliding my hand out of his reluctantly, and I looked into his eyes.

As I watched him nod his head, I walked over to where my mother was where she was sitting on the floor with her knees against her chest. My father definitely had done a number on my mother when she was eighteen. I then sat down next to her, grabbing her hand, and she looked at me.

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Breathless Treasure (TWL, AU, E/B ,MATURE) Part 4 - 7/21/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author's Note: So, this chapter goes into three point of views because well, I couldn't just break it down in one chapter with just one point of view. I really do hope that you all will enjoy this chapter. I am very pleased to how much feedback that I have been receiving and I hope to keep on receiving more and more. Anyways, here is chapter four. If you read, please leave me some lovely feedback.

Every time you breathe, there's treasure.

"He probably didn't know. I'm sorry, Nessie," Landon said to me, as he gave my hand a squeeze, walking around a corner, and he pointed straight ahead. "There she is, Nessie. Do you want me to go back or do you want me to join you and your mother?"

"I think that I should talk to her alone for a minute but can you wait here?" I asked my best friend, sliding my hand out of his reluctantly, and I looked into his eyes.

As I watched him nod his head, I walked over to where my mother was where she was sitting on the floor with her knees against her chest. My father definitely had done a number on my mother when she was eighteen. I then sat down next to her, grabbing her hand, and she looked at me.

BPOV

I looked at my beautiful daughter and I could see that Landon was nearby. Angela and Ben probably sent them my way after seeing me run off. This just wasn't happening to me. It couldn't. I never ever thought that I would run into Edward or Alice in a very long time. I felt like things were about to get more interesting if we stayed here. I knew that if we left that they would only track us down, so that option was out. At least, it was out for now, but I didn't even know what to do.

"Mom?" Renesmee spoke softly, as she looked over at me, and she grabbed my hands into her very own hands. "Are you all right?"

"No sweetie, I'm really not, but I don't want you in the middle of this," I told her with a sigh leaving my lips, as I stroked my thumb across her knuckles, and I glanced to Landon before looking to her. "You shouldn't be late to any of your classes, baby."

"But Mom…"

"No honey, I just need some time alone. I'll see you at lunch. I just need to be alone for right now," I told my daughter, offering her a friendly smile, and I let go of her hand. "Now, go on."

I frowned, as I saw Angela walking my way, and I stood up to my feet. As she approached me, I felt her pull me into her arms, and I bit down on my lower lip. I was going through so many emotions right now and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Without Angela or Ben, my life would be a mess, and I honestly thought I would be dead. As I took a step back, I saw Ben standing beside Angela, and I gave them both a sheepish smile.

"Oh Bella," Angela frowned, as she placed her hands on her hips, and she shook her head. "How was it? How was the class with them?"

"Horrible… it was beyond horrible. I have to sit in between the two of them. How cruel can this be, anyways? I don't know what I am going to do, and who knows how many more classes I am going to have with them, but I hope that I will get to have a class with either Emmett or Rose. I wouldn't even mind having class with Jasper for that matter."

"I don't mean to be nosy, but since I never asked you why you're so angry at Alice and Edward, can you tell me, Bella?" Ben asked, hoping that he wasn't overstepping his position, and he looked around.

"Edward left me in the woods after breaking my heart, Ben. He basically told me that he never ever loved me. Alice – well, I emailed her for months, and I got nothing. I know that if they knew I was pregnant, they would have stayed, but they didn't," I told him with a shake of my head, as I took a look around, seeing the empty halls, thankful that the three of us didn't have a class this period, and I pushed some hair away from my face.

"Goodness, Edward really did a number on you," Ben said with a growl leaving his lips, as he balled up his fists, and he shook his head. "If it were me, I would never allow him to get to know Renesmee. He just doesn't deserve it, Bella."

"It's not my choice. If Renesmee wants to get to know him, I won't stop her. We all know when she was growing up, she wanted to meet him and the rest of them. The only people I am not so mad at are Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle, and Esme."

EPOV

I still couldn't get over the fact that Bella was here, along with the fact that girl that looked to be about my age, was her daughter. How was that even possible? When I got close enough, I found out that I was her father from the thoughts that was running through her head. She was the spitting image of Bella, which was dangerous because our daughter was really beautiful.

"You know… if we never left, we wouldn't have missed her birth," Rosalie grumbled, as she crossed her arms over her chest, and she shook her head. "It's because of your stupid judgment that we all weren't there for either one of them, Edward."

"Come on, Rose… stop," Emmett said to Rosalie, as he grasped her hand, and he shook his head. "Edward feels really bad about this."

"He should feel horrible! I swear… I am not even close to being done with you," Rosalie growled, as she let Emmett drag her away, and she glared at me, while she could.

"It's going to take Rose to forgive you," Jasper mumbled. "But this really is my fault. If I hadn't tried to go after Bella that night, everything would be fine."

"Jasper, how many times do Alice and I have to tell you that it wasn't your fault? Don't even argue with me on this one because I'm not in the mood," Edward said, as I played with my food with the fork that was in my hand.

RPOV

If it wasn't for my wonderful husband's actions, I would have slapped Edward and then some. It was because of Edward that I wasn't there for Renesmee's birth. I should have at least been there for Bella but it seemed that she wasn't alone, which I was really grateful for. If she had done this all by herself, I knew without a doubt that both Jasper and Emmett would have to hold me back from my stupid brother.

"Rose, baby, come on," Emmett began, as he held my arms at arm's lengths, taking a glance in my eyes, frowning just the slightest. "We both know if Edward even knew about Bella being pregnant, he would have stayed. He's not the cruel and we both know that Alice and Carlisle would have taken care of Jasper no matter what…"

I really hated it when Emmett was right because I enjoyed being the right one in our relationship. It was just how it worked in my opinion. Then again, Emmett usually let me win most of the arguments or fights just so that we could break another one of our beds. There were times when we even broke a wall or two but I blamed that on Emmett because he just couldn't help himself when we were together.

"God, I know that, Emmett, but it's still not fair. I just wish that we could have been there for Bella and Renesmee. It just is not fair that we missed so many years of their lives," Rosalie shrugged.

"And here I thought you hated Bella," Emmett joked.

"We both know that's not true. I just hated the decision she was making."

"Well, do you still resent her for becoming a vampire?" Emmett asked me, as he kissed my knuckles upon my hands, and he smiled over at me.

"Emmett, she probably had no choice. From what Ben told us, Renesmee bit her way through Bella's stomach, and without Tanya, she would have died," Rosalie said with a shake of my head, as I looked over at him before I looked back to my husband, giving him a small smile on my face. "I do know that I want to find out what's been going on with Bella these last ten years."

"Well, why don't you just ask me?" Bella asked softly, as she looked in between Emmett and myself, a straight look on her pale face.

I turned my head, as I saw Bella, and I could see that goofy grin on my husband's face. He always liked Bella ever since Edward introduced her to us, and for that, I was pretty grateful. I then looked away from Emmett's huge ass smile to Bella's face. I could definitely see that she was still angry and I felt so horrible that Edward had caused this.

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Breathless Treasure (TWL, AU, E/B ,MATURE) Part 5 - 7/30/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author’s Note: Remember, if you guys want to see something special, leave me a comment of what you’d like to see. I really want people to truly enjoy this story just as much as I enjoy writing this story. I need to know one thing. Do you guys prefer Jacob or Landon to be with Renesmee? It’ll help me think of the outcome for the story. Anyways, here is chapter five, and I hope everyone will enjoy what they see.

You take my undying breath away.

"Well, do you still resent her for becoming a vampire?" Emmett asked me, as he kissed my knuckles upon my hands, and he smiled over at me.

"Emmett, she probably had no choice. From what Ben told us, Renesmee bit her way through Bella's stomach, and without Tanya, she would have died," Rosalie said with a shake of my head, as I looked over at him before I looked back to my husband, giving him a small smile on my face. "I do know that I want to find out what's been going on with Bella these last ten years."

"Well, why don't you just ask me?" Bella asked softly, as she looked in between Emmett and myself, a straight look on her pale face.

I turned my head, as I saw Bella, and I could see that goofy grin on my husband's face. He always liked Bella ever since Edward introduced her to us, and for that, I was pretty grateful. I then looked away from Emmett's huge ass smile to Bella's face. I could definitely see that she was still angry and I felt so horrible that Edward had caused this.

BPOV

I couldn’t help but smile when the two of them were quiet. Rosalie and Emmett were never quiet, so it simply surprised me. Usually, they were so energetic or outgoing, but to see them so quiet, it was just appalling to me. At least, it was in my eyes, and I honestly didn’t know what to say. Emmett was usually the goofy one, who always made me laugh and absolutely loved me, but Rosalie… geez, she was a different story. The last time I saw her, I could sense that she just didn’t want me to begin with, and that hurt. When I wanted to become a vampire, she only told me that it was a bad idea.

“Wow, Bella, who would’ve thought,” Emmett said with a charming smile in my direction, and he then pulled me into his arms, hugging me. “And I don’t have to worry about hurting you.”

“I might hurt you since I am still a newborn vampire,” I warned him, as I watched Emmett take a step back, and I ran a hand through my hair. “I am surprised to see you all.”

“This cannot be easy on you, can it?” Rosalie asked me, as she looked over at me, leading me to their table where we all sat down.

I sighed, as I shook my head, and I glanced to the table where Edward, Alice, and Jasper were sitting. It was going to take some time for me to ever forgive them. That was for sure. I was so upset at Edward and Alice. After all those e-mails I had sent to Alice, she never once sent me on back, and that just made me so upset. Edward had left me in the middle of the woods where Sam Uley had to carry me back because I was too distraught to even move. My heart had been broken – literally shattered for five years, and it still was. I had become pregnant with my pride and joy.

“No, it’s really not easy seeing those two, especially Edward. He left me in the middle of the woods where something could have attacked me, but lucky for me, Sam Uley found me,” I mumbled, as I saw their eyes widen, and I sighed, shrugging my shoulders. “You two knew how much I loved Edward and I was really broken. If it wasn’t for Ben, Angela, or Tanya, I would not be here… alive.”

“Did you say Tanya… as in Tanya Denali, Bella? She helped you? Wait… was she the one to turn you?” Rosalie asked with curiosity in her eyes, as she looked to me, crossing her legs over the other.

“Yeah, I had just had Renesmee, and I was dying. Ben and Angela were still humans at the time. The Denali clan had been visiting to see if you guys were around but I guess they smelled my blood where Tanya immediately took over. Kate, Garrett, Eleazar, and Carmen were out in the living room with Ben and Angela, who was holding Renesmee. Nessie had really taken a liking to Angela.”

“How so?” Emmett asked with interest, as he looked over at me, and I watched him grab Rosalie’s hand, giving it a soft squeeze. “What do you mean by ‘a liking to Angela’, Bella?”

“Well, besides me, she wouldn’t let anyone hold her when she was a baby.”

Rosalie looked over to my daughter with Angela’s son, Landon, and she raised a skeptical brow when she looked back over to me. “Bella, how in the world did she grow so fast?”

“I wish I knew the answer to that question but I honestly don’t know. She’s is actually suppose to be five years old… not seventeen,” I told the two of them, as I ran a hand through my hair once again, and I looked to my daughter before I turned my attention back to Rosalie and Emmett. “She really grew fast but I either recorded everything or took pictures.”

“Bella, she’s really beautiful. You have done an amazing job with her,” Rosalie told me with a smile. “I wish that I could have seen everything from you being pregnant to her growing up.”

I knew that Rosalie had always wanted to become a mother and I still had hope for her one day that someday that Emmett and her would adopt a child or something. They deserved to be happy, after all. Even though Rosalie had always been a bitch, I knew that she was a good person, and it wasn’t until now that I was really seeing it. I glanced at Emmett and I could see that goofy smile on her face.

“Well, since it’s Friday, Nessie, Landon, and I go hunting to give Angela and Ben some alone time. If you two want to join us, you can,” I offered to them, as I stood up to my feet when the bell rang, and I smiled to show them that I meant well. “I can tell you both more of whatever you want to hear.”

“Are you sure she wouldn’t mind? I wouldn’t want to impose on family time and –“

“Oh, Aunt Rosalie, I wouldn’t mind the two of you coming!” Renesmee grinned brightly, as she pulled Landon to her side, who looked scared because of the way that Emmett was staring him down.

“Emmett, knock it off. Don’t scare the boy,” Rosalie said, as she slapped Emmett’s hand, shaking her head, and she smiled when she turned back to him. “Where should we meet you?”

I wrote down our address on a napkin, handing it to Rosalie, and I smiled over at her. “Just be there around six. The earlier we get there, the better animals we find.”

“Oh, this is so unreal and cool. We get to hunt with my little sister,” Edward said with a booming laugh, as he wrapped his arm around Rosalie’s shoulder where he led her away, and I watched them disappear into the school before I turned my attention to Renesmee and Landon.

“He’s going to beat me up, isn’t he?” Landon frowned, as he looked over at me, and I could see the scared look that was written across his face.

“Not if I have anything to say about it,” I said, reassuring Landon, and I placed a hand on his shoulder before the three of us walked to our next class. “I am like his little sister and Emmett would never do anything to upset me if he knows what’s good for him. I’m still stronger than him since I am a newborn vampire still.”

Renesmee laughed, as she nodded her head, and I smiled to myself. Even with Alice and Edward back in the picture, I was remotely happy, and I honestly didn’t know when I would talk to them. God, I wasn’t even sure what to say to them. Edward broke my heart and Alice never answered any one of my e-mails when I needed her the most. Did she even receive my e-mails? I shook my head. I was not about to make any excuses for them, especially Edward.

When I actually got pregnant, I had wanted Edward there the whole time, but he wasn’t. That was something that I would never ever get back. Neither one of them understood that but Emmett and Rosalie understood. I knew that Rosalie had wanted a family. It was the main reason she hated being a vampire because she never got to even experience that feeling. It was a good thing that Angela and Tanya had recorded everything from me going into labor to my transformation.

“Mom, are you okay?”

I looked to Nessie, as the three of us took a seat in the back in our next class, which was study hall, and I gave my little girl a smile. Even though she looked to be my age, she knew better, especially when it came to acting up. She knew she better listen to me or I would take away anything important for her like her cell phone or laptop.

“I’m fine. This has just been a very… eventful day, that’s all,” I told her with a nod, as I looked at my daughter, flashing her a warm smile, running a hand through her hair. “I promise I’m going to be fine.”

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Breathless Treasure (TWL, AU, E/B ,MATURE) Part 6 - 8/8/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author's Note: So, I have a question. I was talking to my beta, Pam, and even though I got her opinion, I want to know what you guys think. Do you guys think Jacob should be in the story? If so, should he be romantically involved with anyone, and if so, with who? It won't be Bella or Nessie, that's for sure. Anyways, here is chapter six, and don't forget to leave me some feedback.

It's time for all the precious treasures.

"Mom, are you okay?"

I looked to Nessie, as the three of us took a seat in the back in our next class, which was study hall, and I gave my little girl a smile. Even though she looked to be my age, she knew better, especially when it came to acting up. She knew she'd better listen to me or I would take away something important to her like her cell phone or laptop.

"I'm fine. This has just been a very… eventful day, that's all," I told her with a nod, as I looked at my daughter, flashing her a warm smile, running a hand through her hair. "I promise I'm going to be fine."

NPOV

My mom deserved the best of everything, if that was even possible. It seemed to me that both Rosalie and Emmett cared very much for my mother and she did deserve every ounce of love that she could get. I tried to stay out of trouble, but with your best friend getting into trouble all the time and dragging me along with him, it was kind of hard, and I smirked, thinking of the many times Landon got the two of us grounded. Even though were half human and half vampire, it was not a good idea to double cross our lovely parents.

All five of us had just finished feeding from the deer that we fed off of. I was really impressed by the way my Uncle Emmett killed a bear just for me. He was really trying to warm up to me and I had to admit that he was just the way my mother had explained him to be. Uncle Emmett was quite amusing and I definitely wanted to get to know him. I wanted to get to know all my uncles and aunts, but right now Emmett and Rosalie wanted to know what our lives had even been like for the past ten years.

"You are simply beautiful, Renesmee," Emmett said with that charming smile in my direction. Then he then let his gaze fall on Landon, and he raised an eyebrow. "You better not hurt her… Landon, is it?"

"Emmett, knock it off," Rosalie said softly, as she shook her head and bit down on her lower lip, knowing that he was just trying to be the protective uncle that he was.

Landon looked at me with a frown, looking scared, but quickly shifting his gaze when he caught Emmett staring him down. Oh man… Landon had never been afraid of anyone or anything. Then again, Emmett did look like a scary monster, especially since we just met him.

"Uncle Emmet… don't scare my best friend like that," I told him, shaking my head as I raised an eyebrow at him, and I turned to look at Landon with a little smile.

"Emmett, be nice now," Bella said with a shake of her head. Then she gave him a little push, and I smirked as I watched Emmett fall down to the ground with a thud.

"Oh, you better be careful," I giggled, watching Emmett stand up, and he glared at me as I continued to laugh.

Oh yes, he was definitely the type of uncle that I deserved and I was excited to get to know him better. I wrapped my arm around Landon's waist while he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Landon and I had always been best friends, and we always stuck to each other's sides. Lately, though, things seemed to be a little different between us, and it seemed our relationship was changing. I wasn't too sure about how it was changing, though. Sometimes it was the same, yet other times it was awkward. I just didn't know what to do and I was so grateful that my father was not here at the moment to read my every thought. He would probably be as confused as I was. Now why I was thinking about my father right now, I didn't know. Honestly, as much as I was intrigued by him, he didn't deserve to be in my life from the indifferent way he treated my mother when he left Forks ten years ago.

BPOV

I watched Landon and Renesmee walk ahead of us, yet where we could still see them from where we were at. Today had been the perfect day. Emmett had given my daughter a bear to feed on and she was touched by his gesture. Even though she said her thank you, I could see that she was really grateful. Emmett and Rosalie were going to be a part of her life, and they looked happy about that. I really wanted Rosalie in her life more than anyone. I loved Emmett, but Rosalie should have been a part of this the whole way through.

"Bella, you have done an amazing job," Rosalie said with a smile in my direction as she grabbed Emmett's hand. Then, she glanced back to Renesmee, who was giggling at something Landon said. "So, are they just friends or are they together?"

"Are you seriously going to let her date? She's how old?" Emmett looked appalled.

"It's been about ten years, Emmett, and she's very smart. Besides, Landon would be perfect for her," I told Emmett with a shake of my head. I glanced to my daughter then turned my attention back to them. "I don't know if she knows what she wants, though."

"What? Why not, Bella? He seems to make her happy."

"That's the thing. He does. Landon cares about Renesmee just as much as she does for him. She just doesn't want to ruin her friendship with him. He's a really good kid. I mean, hey – he's Ben's and Angela's son," I told them. "They're good people." Then I sighed and bit down on my lower lip. "I just want my daughter to be happy. If I can't be happy, Renesmee at least deserves to be happy. Don't you agree, you two?"

"Are you two seriously going to talk about my niece's love relationship?" Emmett grumbled as he let go of Rose's hand and shook his head. "That's something I don't even want to think about!"

"Oh, shush it," Rosalie said with a roll of her eyes as she let her arms drop to her sides. Then she glanced over to me with a little smile. "She does deserve to be happy. I know I don't know either one of them that well, but there's definitely some chemistry between them. Anyone can tell that."

I smiled over at Rosalie, nodding my head in agreement. I looked over at the kids and watched as Landon grabbed my daughter's hand and kissed her knuckles lightly. There was no doubt in my mind - Landon and Renesmee were head over heels in love with each other. Even as kids, while they were growing up, there were definite sparks between the two of them. I just didn't notice it until her eighth birthday when Nessie looked about fifteen years old. Her tenth birthday was in a few weeks, and she was turning into quite the young lady.

"Anyways… tell us about Nessie when she was growing up. How old did she look when she was growing up?"

I laughed at Emmett's choice of words. "Well, it went by really quick. About a month after she was born, she was already rolling over and crawling. By the end of her first year she was having full conversations with us, just like a two-year-old. She started reading and writing not long after that. She's matured about two years for every chronological year. By the time she was six, I had a teenager on my hands – both physically and mentally. I'm not sure how much more she's going to really age, though. Her growth rate seems to have tapered off the past couple years. She'll be ten in a few weeks, but we'll be 'celebrating' her eighteenth birthday.

"Oh…! Are you throwing her a birthday party?" Rosalie asked excitedly, looking at me with a beaming smile, and she grabbed one of Emmett's hands. "You've got to let us help."

"Ah, Rose, I don't want to," Emmett grumbled, shaking his head then he glanced back to me. "Why are you doing this to me, Bella?"

I laughed when Emmett started to whine and I stared at him like he was crazy. "You are really mean. She's going to be officially eighteen. Why don't you want to help? Eighteen! That's a landmark birthday, for crying out loud…"

Emmett laughed as he looked at me, and he flashed me a huge smile. "Ah, Bella, I was just playing. Of course I'll help. We will do anything you need. This is going to be really exciting."

I laughed as we caught up with Landon and Renesmee. "You two are really the best."

APOV

I still couldn't believe that Bella was still upset with me. I never answered her e-mails because I knew if I did, I would only go back, and that wouldn't be fair to Edward. He was my family, after all. Then again, I knew that I should have at least written her a good-bye e-mail. It was so frustrating to see her so mad at me but I didn't know any other way I could have handled it. It had been a no-win situation any way you looked at it.

"Will you stop moping around, Edward?" I grumbled, as he walked along the pavement of our driveway back and forth, and I shook my head.

"How can I? Bella's majorly pissed at the two of us. I don't know what to do and Renesmee…"

"Yeah, I cannot believe that I have a niece, and she's the spitting image of the two of you, Edward," I told him with a sheepish smile and watched him finally stop pacing back and forth.

"Well, you better believe it, Aunt Alice… because I'm real, and I'm not going anywhere."

I looked up and saw my niece standing in front of me, with Emmett, Rose, Bella, and that boy, Landon, she had been hanging with. I wanted to smile at her but I didn't know what to do or say. I watched her look at Edward, and I felt a little unnerved by the determined look on her face.

"Hi, Dad."

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Breathless Treasure (TWL, AU, E/B ,MATURE) Part 7 - 8/8/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Since a lot of you didn't answer me, Jacob won't be in the story. The next chapter, there will be more dialogue, I promise. This is just a quick update and I'm tired, haha. Remember, if you read, you can leave me suggestions what you'd like to see. Anyways, enjoy this chapter, and if you read, don't forget to leave a review. So… enjoy the lovely chapter seven!

Just take a deep breath right now.

"Will you stop moping around, Edward?" I grumbled, as he walked along the pavement of our driveway back and forth, and I shook my head.

"How can I? Bella's majorly pissed at the two of us. I don't know what to do and Renesmee…"

"Yeah, I cannot believe that I have a niece, and she's the spitting image of the two of you, Edward," I told him with a sheepish smile and watched him finally stop pacing back and forth.

"Well, you better believe it, Aunt Alice… because I'm real, and I'm not going anywhere."

I looked up and saw my niece standing in front of me, with Emmett, Rose, Bella, and that boy, Landon, she had been hanging with. I wanted to smile at her but I didn't know what to do or say. I watched her look at Edward, and I felt a little unnerved by the determined look on her face.

"Hi, Dad."

NPOV

I was about to continue when I saw Jasper, Carlisle, and Esme come out the front door, looking in my mother's and my direction. I honestly wasn't expecting to see them or even be surrounded by everyone. The only people missing were Angela and Ben, who were the best godparents that anyone could ever ask for. All I knew is that I had something to say to my father, and even knowing that my whole family was there wasn't going to stop me.

"Renesmee… or would you prefer it if I called you Nessie instead?"

As I heard the words leave his lips asking me what he should call me, I frowned. The only people that called me Nessie were my true family, and honestly, I just didn't consider him to be that.

"No, you left my mom when she was pregnant. You don't get the privilege of calling me Nessie. The only people that get to do that are my mother, Angela, and Ben, especially since I –"

"Nessie, stop it right there!"

I turned my head and looked at my mother, and I knew that look she had on her face. She was upset with me, but how did she expect me to be – all cheery because I was facing my father? Um, no, I don't think so. I was so upset with this man, Edward Cullen, for abandoning my mom in the woods where anyone could have hurt her.

"What, Mom? It's the truth. He left you in the woods. He could have had the decency to walk you home before he left. I mean, really… who does that? Wait, I know who does," I said, as I turned to face Edward, and I glared at him with anger. "You did - and I will never forgive you for what you did to my mother."

"I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong but –"

"Don't even try to apologize to me. You should be apologizing to my mother. She's the one that you hurt."

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen, stop it right there, or so help me God…"

I saw the shocked looks on everyone's faces, except for Landon's. I guessed they were surprised because my mother had given me my father's last name, and I gave her a sympathetic look before I turned to face him. I needed to be a bigger person and I realized that I shouldn't be acting like a child. It wasn't doing anyone, especially my mother, my father, or me, any justice. I was a very mature, young woman, as my Aunt Angela would say, and I thought that maybe that this might give my mother the courage to talk to my father.

"Look, I'm not trying to be a cold bitch or anything, but the way you left – you could have done a better job." I then looked at Alice with a shake of my head, and I crossed my arms over my chest. "And the least you could have done was to e-mail my mother. You both have no idea the hell she went through, especially being pregnant with me."

Alice looked at my mother and she frowned, looking down. "Bella, I'm sorry."

I looked at my mother, who just shrugged, and I wondered if this was too much for her. I looked at my Aunt Rosalie and my Uncle Emmett, who was actually being serious now.

"Do you two think you can take my mother home? I kind of want to talk to everyone here," I stated, as I looked at them, hoping that they wouldn't mind at all. Then I took a Landon's hand in mine.

When Rosalie nodded her head, my mother kissed me on top of my head gently, and I felt Landon give my hand a squeeze. Without Landon here, I knew without a doubt I would be a mess.

"Do you want me to go?" Landon asked, as he turned to me and gave me that charming smile I fell in love with everyday.

"No… Landon, I need you here. You can't go."

Landon nodded and looked around. My father was standing in front of me and Alice was standing next to him. Jasper was holding Alice's hand, trying to calm her down, and my grandparents were standing on the front porch, watching us from there.

Landon took a breath and spoke up. "I'm sorry. I'm Landon Cheney. I'm Angela and Ben's son."

"Really? And how old are you?" Carlisle asked with interest as he approached us, looking right at the two of us.

"I'm a year younger than Renesmee here," Landon said with a grin, as he glanced to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "You know… she'll officially be eighteen in about a month."

"Let's take this conversation to a more comfortable setting," Carlisle said as he led us inside. I figured that he had questions – lots and lots of questions. I would answer anything that I had an answer to, but if he wasn't satisfied with that, I was sure he could track down my lovely mother. I couldn't help but wonder how that conversation would go because I knew that Carlisle and Esme loved my mother like she was their own.

BPOV

My daughter had a temper but I never ever thought that she was ever going to react like that! If I stayed there any longer with her, while Edward stared me down, I didn't know what I would do or even say. I hadn't been that close to having a conversation with Edward since he and Alice sat on either side of me in class.

"Bella, are you all right?" Rosalie asked me as she pulled into the driveway of the house where Angela, Ben, Landon, Renesmee, and I lived. She turned off the car and turned her head to look at me in the backseat.

I was grateful that Angela and Ben weren't home because this was a very uncomfortable situation. I didn't want them to worry, and Angela tended to worry more than she needed to.

"Yeah, I was just surprised at Renesmee. I just didn't think she was going to react like that."

Emmett grinned as he turned his head to look over at me. "She's just like you, Bella. She's so full of fire. Just think – if I am not around when you need a bodyguard, you've got your daughter."

I shook my head and laughed as the three of us got out of the car and walked up the steps into the house. Since we had all been lazy because we had been getting our school things together, there were still a few boxes around. I knew that if I wanted, I could get Emmett to help me while I showed Rosalie some things that I thought would interest her.

"Hey… Emmett, do you think you can do me a huge favor by taking a few boxes into my room while I show Renesmee's pictures to your wonderful wife?" I asked with a grin on my face.

Emmett just laughed and nodded his head. "Which one's your room?"

"It's the last door on the right and Nessie's is right next to mine," I told him with a smile. Then I pulled Rosalie to the couch, grabbing a box before sitting us down.

"What's that?" she asked me when I began taking the duck tape off the box.

"Albums, lots and lots of pictures of all of us, and there's a few tapes in there. Renesmee loves being in pictures, so she's in the majority of them. Want to start from the beginning? Did you know that Angela and Tanya recorded me from giving birth to my transformation?"

"Why?"

"They both thought we would see you guys again," I said with a nervous smile as I glanced at her, and I watched her pull out and hand me the one labeled 'Renesmee's Birth'. "I'd like to see this one first," she said with an eager look in her eyes.

Max & Liz Forever