Broken Seduction (TWLT,E/B,MATURE) Part 4 - 7/31 DEAD&BURIED

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Broken Seduction (TWLT,E/B,MATURE) Part 4 - 7/31 DEAD&BURIED

Post by whitexeclipse »

Title: Broken Seduction
Author: Mikaela
Disclaimer: The characters of "Twilight" belong to Stephenie Meyers. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.
Pairings: Edward/Bella, Emmett/Rosalie, and Jasper/Alice
Rating: Mature, might have some Adult scenes later.
Feedback: Feedback is not reccommended but it is nice to see if I am doing a good job. Hopefully, I will get some.
Summary: Bella and Rosalie don't live in the best environment. Bella has a different mother than Rose does but the two of them have the same father. Charlie is a police officer and he is never home, and when he is home, he is drunk, so they have to fend for themselves, which they have been doing since they were really little. Edward, Jasper, Emmett, and Alice were raised by Carlisle and Esme Cullen when they were adopted. Carlisle and Esme run a private practice. Edward and Emmett are home from college. What happens when they meet Jasper and Alice's best friends?

You can find love right under your nose.

B.P.O.V

I've never ever met Edward or Emmett Cullen, but from the way that Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, and Esme talk so high about them, I knew they had to be nice people. Alice had told my sister, Rosalie, and me that Emmett was a jokester, kind of like a kid, but that he was like a big teddy bear. Edward was different and he usually kept to himself. I found out that he was going to college to become a doctor, so that he could work with his father, and that Emmett was going to college to become a chef because the guy loved to eat.

Alice and Esme had shown pictures where either Emmett, Edward, or both of them were together, and I had to admit that they were both attracted. Alice had told me that Edward would be perfect for me and I just rolled my eyes at her. She was always trying to hook her up with some guy. Now, she was trying to hook her up with one of her brothers. It was rather disturbing.

"Aren't you excited to meet my brother, girls?" Jasper chuckled, as he plopped down on the couch in the dining room, placing his arm over Alice's shoulder.

I shot Alice a raised eyebrow. "Seriously, Alice, you've got Jasper doing your dirty work?"

Jasper laughed, as he cast a look at me, and I raised an eyebrow. "It wasn't her, Bella. Calm down. I was just asking because I heard Alice talking to Rose and you about it."

"I think Bella's just nervous meeting Edward," Rosalie said with a wink in my direction, as she smiled at Jasper and Rosalie, and she shook her head. "I mean, he's gorgeous, and he's becoming a doctor for Christ sake."

Alice grinned. "Well, my brother's definitely good looking, and I know the two of you will be perfect for each other…"

"Emmett's not that bad looking, either. He looks so sweet in the pictures," Rosalie admitted with a giggle, as she nodded her head, motioning to the one on the table in front of them with Edward and Emmett in some field.

"Are you guys talking about Emmett and Edward again?" Esme asked with a laugh, as she plopped down on the couch next to me after she placed the tray of food in front of us, and she looked at each one of us.

E.P.O.V

I looked at Emmett like he was losing his fucking mind. The man was scaring the passengers on the plane with his outrageous, fake snores because he was bored out of his mind. I sometimes wondered how we were related. Emmett and I are actually related by blood. Alice and Jasper were in the same foster unit we were in. It was kind of strange of how Carlisle and Esme both wanted us. I wouldn't change it for nothing, though. Carlisle and Esme were our true parents.

I had been ten years old, and for being that age, I was also little and scared. Emmett was three years older than me. We had watched our parents, when I was four years old from our spot under my bed, get slaughtered by vicious monsters. When a social worker took us to the foster care in North Carolina, we basically stood to ourselves. We had never talked to any of the other of the kids until one day.

"Say you're sorry! Say you're fucking sorry!"

I was walking with Emmett when I saw a guy with blond hair – yes, Jasper, pinning a guy against the wall, and there was something about him, especially to how his golden eyes glazed over to him. Guys were behind Jasper like they were afraid to even say a thing. Whoa… he was bad ass. At least, that's what I thought because I never ever saw Emmett ever get into a fight.

"Dude, calm down…!"

Jasper turned his head and he glared over at the guy behind him, letting go of the guy, watching him drop.

"Calm down? Are you serious blowing my mind? No one touches my Mary Alice like that… not even me! If I catch any one of you, you're a dead man!" Jasper said with his teeth, shiny and white, glaring at each one of them, shaking his head.

When I watched every guy run off, I watched Jasper moved down to the small guy with the mid-length hair, and he tilted her head up. She looked maybe a year younger than me and I think he was around twelve. I never did ask.

And then, that's when Emmett pointed out to Carlisle and Esme. They were looking around the children in the room and I stuck to Emmett. I was not going to lose my brother.

"Four children, are you sure, Esme?"

Esme flashed the man she was standing with a smile and I then got an idea.

"Hey… they're looking for four children," I told my brother, as I then looked from him to that boy that just protected his friend, and then I dragged myself to the two. "Hi."

"Hi! I'm Alice and this is Jasper!"

My, she was sure spunky and perky! What was wrong with her? Would I even want to tell her my place? I then decided that she seemed like a nice girl and then, I showed them the two adults that were walking around the classroom.

Within five minutes, the four of us were talking, acting like we hung out when they approached us.

"Carlisle," Esme said, taking a breath of fresh air, and she looked from us to the man with the blond hair. "They're so perfect… and there's a little girl… a little fashionista if I must say so myself."

Carlisle chuckled. "Hi, what's your names?" he asked, once he turned to look at each one of us.

One by one, we said our names in union. Edward, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper were our names.

As I looked at my steroid-looking brother, I knocked him aside the head, and he fluttered his eyes open where a grin spread across his rugged looking face. God, he needed to shave that damn goatee that he had going on.

"What the hell is the matter with you? You don't even sleep!" I said with a roll of my eyes. "Next time, I am not going to get on the same plane as you no matter how expensive it was. Carlisle and Esme would totally understand. I don't even know how we're from the same bloodstream."

Emmett just smiled, as the plane came to a stop, and he stretched his arms out. Never again – this was never again going to happen.

B.P.O.V

I looked at the clock and I felt my palms get all nervous. Oh boy, I sure was nervous! It was all because of Alice and those pictures I had seen of Edward Cullen. He sure was handsome but I was still in high school, almost about to graduate as Rose would tell me. Rosalie already had her eyes set on Emmett and I was sure enough that they would even get together.

In my eyes, I was still broken. I had been in a relationship not even a year ago and the guy had been abusive. Mike Newton was a jerk, and if it wasn't for Jasper, he'd taken away my treasure that belonged to me. Jasper was my very best friend, along with Alice. Alice was Alice and she was nutty, crazy, and just all around Alice. She was the type of best friend you could even dream of.

"So, they're going to be here soon?" I asked softly, as I looked at Esme, and I leaned back against the couch.

Esme smiled at me and she simply nodded her head. "Yes, they're going to love both of you girls. Don't be afraid of them, especially Emmett. He's just like a big teddy bear."

"Has he always been that big?" Rosalie asked with curiosity, as she ran her fingers through her blond hair, and she smiled out of nervousness. "I mean, I am not trying to be rude, but he looks like he's on steroids."

Alice laughed. "Everyone that doesn't know him thinks that but he isn't. He was always built that way, especially since he did every sport in the book."

Rosalie was about to say something when the front door opened where two male voices were heard.
Last edited by whitexeclipse on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

<--click link above for my rpg!

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Broken Seduction (TWL, AU, E/B, E/R,MATURE) Part 2 - 6/21/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Nothing had ever looked so beautiful.

B.P.O.V

I saw him and he was so beautiful – the most beautiful sight that I had ever seen in my entire life. So, these two guys were Jasper and Alice's brothers? Oh geez, I saw that look in Rose's eyes. It was the same look she got when she saw something that she really liked or wanted. The more I looked over at Emmett, I could see that he was perfect for Rose. She liked guys his size, but all the guys she dated all big and muscular, had been abusive to my older sister. I just hoped that if these two hit it off that he wouldn't lay a hand on her.

As my eyes glanced to Edward, I began to blush just the slightest, and I watched him place his bag down by the kitchen door where I shook my head. I wasn't used to men looking at me or even talking to me. He would have no choice to talking to me because of little Alice. She would make sure of that too. I shook my head at the thought.

I then watched Esme get up to hug the two guys. Esme was much shorter than them and I just shook my head to how she looked when she was near Emmett. I had always been jealous of how Carlisle and Esme treated their children because Charlie never treated Rose or I like that. There had even been a while where he would hit us, and Rose would sometimes try to protect me from that, but that only ended up her getting abused more. I shook my head to get those thoughts from my head.

"My babies are home!" Esme gushed, as she wrapped her arms around both boys, and she took a step back with a smile on her face.

"Mom," Edward groaned, as he shook his head, and he let go of her with a smile. "I am happy to see you too."

"And who are these lovely ladies?" Emmett grinned, as he looked from me to my sister, and he stepped over to where we were. "Are you Isabella and Rosalie?"

"Bella," I corrected him with a small smile, as I watched him approach us, and I felt even more nervous when his brother stood next to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. We've heard such wonderful things about you."

Emmett grinned at me before turning his attention to my sister. "Did you like what you heard?"

"Uh, well…"

"Emmett, don't embarrass the girl," Carlisle said with a shake of his head, patting both Emmett and Edward on the backs, and he turned to look at both Rose and me. "Don't worry about Emmett. We told you he likes to play around."

"Oh yeah… he faked snoring on the plane again," Edward said with a grumble. "I had to deal with angry looks for two hours straight. I am not getting on a plane with him anymore. It's impossible."

"Emmett Cullen!" Esme scolded, hitting him on the side of the head, and she shook her head. "I thought I taught you well growing up."

"Ah, mom, it was so boring, and –"

"His mp3 player died, so he decided to torture us all is what he's trying to tell you," Edward said with a slight smile in my direction before he looked back to Emmett with a glare.

"Oh, come on. You know I make the rides more fun. What would you do without me, Edward?"

"I wouldn't have to deal with people glaring at me because of you were snoring," Edward said, elbowing him in the stomach, glaring over at him where a laugh escaped my sister's lips.

E.P.O.V

I swear… I am going to kill him. He is embarrassing the hell out of me in front of this beautiful girl. Girls always loved Emmett, so I wasn't too worried about the blond not being interested in him because she would smile or giggle. God, what was it about Emmett, anyways? I would never get it, and honestly, I didn't want to.

I didn't even know what to say but the brunette was absolutely beautiful. I knew that Alice was never going to let me live it down but it wasn't very often when I was ever attracted to any woman before. Was it because she was different? Sure, she wasn't one hundred percent vampire, but she half human and half vampire. I wouldn't have to worry about hurting her, which was a good thing the more I thought about it.

"So, Bella, this is my lovely brother, Edward. Did you know that he just went to college to become a doctor?" Alice told her with a smile in my direction and I looked over to Bella, not being able to help myself.

"Wow, that's really cool. I am about to graduate from high school, so I am a little young," Bella said with a laugh that I could tell she was so very nervous.

"But she'll be eighteen very soon," Rosalie, her sister, told me and I smiled.

"Emmett went to college to become a chef. He loves to cook and eat. I don't know where his weight goes," Jasper said with a grin, as he wrapped his arm around Alice's waist, pulling her close.

"Oh, I love food!" Rosalie grinned with a nod, as she looked over to Emmett, her eyes twinkling slightly. "I actually run a garage with Bella's best friend, Jacob Black."

"Ah, you two are perfect for each other," I said with a wink in Rosalie's direction, as I ran a hand through my dark hair, and I smiled over to Bella. "Are you going to go to college?"

"I might," Bella said absentmindedly, wondering why she didn't sound so confident about it, and she played with her fingers softly.

B.P.O.V

So, my father never put away a college fund for me, so I don't know how I was going to get into any sort of college that I wanted to go to. I sometimes wished that my mother hadn't died because it honestly wasn't fair that I didn't get to live the life that I wanted. Parents were supposed to have a college fund for their children but Charlie didn't. I just was going to be one of the few that wouldn't get a chance at a future that I wanted.

Charlie wasn't the best father that existed. Besides the beatings I'd get when I was younger, there were even days when I wouldn't eat. It was all because of Rosalie that my father knew better but I didn't know how she did it. I wasn't going to ask why, either. If it wasn't for Rosalie, I don't know what I'd do without her, and I honestly didn't want to even think about not having her in my life.

Rosalie gave me a small smile and I knew I had to relax.

"So, Bella, want to go shopping? We can get –"

"God no, Alice. I hate shopping. Besides me being no coordinated, I hate shopping, and you know it," I said with a shake of my head in her direction, as I ran a hand through my hair, and I simply shook my head in total disgust to what should we do.

"But Bella-"

"No, Alice," I said to her, as I shook my head, and I raked a hand through my hair. "Your brothers just got back from graduating college, Alice. Try not to be selfish for your own needs."

Jasper chuckled softly but he felt Alice slap his arm. "Now, Bella, that's not so nice to say to Alice here."

"You're just saying that just so you can get some booty tonight," Emmett said with a laugh, as he shook his head, and he smirked, while he finally took a seat next to Rosalie on the couch.

I had to admit that it was going to be interesting now that Edward and Emmett were home because that was all Carlisle, Esme, Alice, and Jasper would talk about how nice and funny the two were, especially their little fights that the two of them would have. I remember Esme telling me that Emmett may be stronger, Edward was hands down the fastest in the family, and it intrigued me to how fast he really was.

I saw Alice looking in between Edward and me, along with Rosalie and Emmett. Oh crap! Alice was really going to go through with this. She was going to try to hook up Emmett with my sister and Edward with me. There was no stopping Alice no matter what the situation. I just knew her. When Alice was set on something, no one could stop her – not even her own boyfriend, Jasper, which said something.

The more I looked at Edward, I knew that he could get any girl he wanted. I just didn't think that I was worth his time because he was so beautiful. Me… well, I just thought that I was average looking. I wasn't hot or beautiful like my sister, Rosalie, or Alice. Both of them had men fawning at them all the time but what could I do about myself? It was probably because I had no coordination whenever I moved or walk.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Alice asked when she turned her attention to her brothers, as she leaned against Jasper's side, crossing her arms over her chest since she was pouting due to the fact we weren't going shopping.

Poor Alice… what was she to do? I just smiled because I realized we weren't going shopping. Thank goodness for me, right?

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Broken Seduction (TWL, AU, E/B, E/R,MATURE) Part 3 - 7/8/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

And here is chapter two. I should have had this out sooner but things are still crazy over at my dad's. I hope you all like the story banner. Anyways, enjoy. Leave feedback if you do read.
I never want you to feel so down.

B.P.O.V

I just couldn’t take it anymore. I was seventeen years old, on the verge of graduating Forks High School, and I just couldn’t wait for that day to happen, anyways. My father had beaten me once again right after Rosalie had gone off to work because he had blamed me for not having his dinner made in time. He had gotten home early, so I was definitely surprised. Since I was still in school, there wasn’t much I could do. I needed my education more than anything, but I just didn’t see myself going to college. Rosalie said I would but I wasn’t sure how since our father didn’t really spend money on us unless we were out in public.

Right now, I was curled in a ball. I don’t know how long I was like this because before I knew it, I heard my bedroom door open, but I didn’t know who that could even be for that matter.

“Oh Bella,” Rosalie cried, as she rushed to my side after shutting my door, and she pulled me to her. “What the hell did he do?”

“He just… roughed me around a little bit. It’s really not so bad,” I told my sister, as I looked away from her beautiful face, rubbing my side when I leaned back against my bed.

“I’m going to kill him,” Rosalie growled, vengeance in her voice, as she shook her head, and she sighed. “I can’t go anywhere without that bastard beating you, Bells.”

“I’ll be out of high school soon and –“

“No, he went too far!” Rosalie frowned, running her hand along my bruised arm, and she shook her head. “You’re so beautiful, Bella. He can’t be doing this to you. Since he’s not here, we’re going somewhere.”

“Somewhere… like where?” I asked with curiosity inside of my eyes, as I took a deep breath, and I bit down on my lower lip. “I mean, he’ll be back soon…”

“If he knows what’s good for you, you’re not coming back here.”

“Rosalie, what are you talking about?”

“I should have done this a long time ago but I was trying to get everything ready for the two of us.”

“Huh?”

I had no idea what my sister was up to and I inhaled a deep breath. Rosalie was always up to something, but this time, it was different because I usually knew what she was up to. Although, she had been secretive the last, several weeks, I hadn’t taken notice to it that much, thinking that maybe she was busy with work.

“Bella, I want you to live with me. You only have two months left. You’re my baby sister and I don’t want anything to happen to you.”

“What about Dad, though? You honestly don’t think that I am going to be able to walk out of here without him trying something, do you?” I asked my sister with a raised eyebrow, shaking my head in disbelief, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Don’t you worry about him, Bella. I’ll deal with that bastard. You know he knows better than to mess with you when I am around.”

I saw the twinkle in my sister’s eyes and I laughed just a little bit, nodding my head. It was the truth. My father was truly afraid of Rosalie and it was the weirdest thing. A few years ago, he wasn’t, but she got some dirt on him that I still didn’t know about.

“Honestly, I don’t know what I would do without you,” I said with a sheepish smile on my face, just so glad that I had my sister in my life.

I knew that without Rosalie, I would be a wretched mess, and I didn’t even want to figure out what type of person I would be then.

E.P.O.V

I couldn’t stop thinking about Alice’s best friend, especially when my sister would say things like isn’t she beautiful or that she knew I was thinking about her. God, my sister was such an annoying pixie, and I was the only sane one beside Jasper. Emmett and Alice had some problems, though.

The more that I thought about Bella, the more curious I got about her. She was different too. It wasn’t just because she was half vampire where I was a full-fledged vampire – no, that wasn’t even it. It was like she had this really big secret that she was afraid of anyone knowing.

When I heard Jasper and Alice talking, I became curious, especially when Bella’s name was mentioned.

“God Jazz, what are we suppose to do with this sort of news?” Alice frowned, as she placed her cell phone on her dresser after talking to Rosalie, and she sighed. “If I would’ve known…”

“I know… I know, Al, but if Rosalie didn’t come to see Bells, who knows what would have happened to her. Bella would have been beaten even more by Charlie. God, I just want to kill him…”

“No, you can’t. You know this only happens when he drinks. He barely remembers what he does. Rose has to be the one to knock it in his thick head,” Alice said with a shake of her head, placing her hands on her hips, and she bit down on her lower lip. “Jasper, don’t do anything… please.”

“Fine… but if he lays another hand on her, I’ll pay him a visit,” Jasper said seriously, placing his hands on her hips, sliding behind her, kissing the side of her neck. “She’ll be here soon, though.”

I frowned. Now, it all made sense, but how the hell was I going to not act weird? Sure, I was a vampire, and I was good at lying, but still… I just didn’t want to even do just that. Why would any man lay a hand on his daughter, though? Bella seemed like a smart girl, though, and I was pretty sure that with everyone around her she would be able to get through this.

R.P.O.V

I really wasn’t stupid when it came to Bella’s feelings and emotions. I could see how broken she looked and I’d do anything to make her smile but it wasn’t working. Hm, maybe if she saw Edward, she would be all smiles like she was a few days ago. Bella had never had a reaction to any guy before like she did with Edward. Maybe he would be the key that she needed.

“Rose, maybe we should go,” Bella told me with a frown on her lips, as I rolled my eyes, and I looked at her like she was insane. “What? I’m just saying…”

“Edward’s here and so is Emmett. I plan on getting to know Emmett and you should talk to Edward. Weren’t you the one that told me that you liked older guys? I mean, he went to college to be a doctor. That’s so hot!” I gushed to my sister with a giggle leaving my lips, as I knocked on the front door.

I saw my sister blush and I knew I got to her. Making her smile was a good thing, especially what my father had done to her. If Bella could find a guy that was decent, which seemed to fit Edward’s category, I knew she would be all right. Her dear friend, Jacob, had been hitting on her for years but she never once made the acknowledgement that she knew how he felt. She was probably blind to his feelings or she didn’t want to accept it.

Then, the door opened, and I saw Emmett, who was wearing a light blue polo shirt and a pair of jeans that hugged his hips. I felt like I would orgasm at the sight of him and I smirked at the thought. I really shouldn’t be thinking dirty thoughts about him. It wasn’t healthy, especially with him being Alice and Jasper’s brother. Ah, what the hell… he’s cute as hell.

“Oh, beautiful girls… and what do I owe the pleasure to you two?” Emmett asked with a grin, his eyes looking from Bella, and then his eyes drifted back to mine.

“Alice and Jasper said we could stop by, actually.”

“I was actually about to jump into the pool. Do you ladies want to join me?”

I looked to Bella and I shook my head when I turned my attention to Emmett. “Well, I can, but Bella being in water, she’s… well, very uncoordinated.”

Edward approached Bella and myself and I saw that nervous smile from the day she met Edward reappear on my smile.

“I can take care of her for a bit. Besides, I’d like to get to know this beautiful girl,” Edward flirted, looking to Bella, and he smiled back to me. “I promise… I’ll take wonderful care of her, Rosalie.”

“Hm, well, it’s all up to my sister,” I told Edward with a small smile, as I turned to look at my sister, and I hoped that she wouldn’t mind being in Edward’s company.

“Um, sure, I guess it’s fine with me. Where are Alice and Jasper?”

“Um… they’re kind of preoccupied at the moment,” Emmett said with a hint of disgust in his voice, as he then extended his hand to mine, which I gladly took.

“I’ll see you in a bit, sis,” I told my sister, as Emmett dragged me out to the pool where I could only hope that my sister would open up to Edward.

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Broken Seduction (TWL, AU, E/B, E/R,MATURE) Part 4 - 7/31/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author’s Note: Oh, I am so sorry for not updating this story as much as I should’ve. I have been updating my other story, Breathless Treasure, more since I am so into it. I would like more reviews for this story, though. If people are not feeling this story, please let me know. I don’t want to update a story that no one even reads for that matter. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. Oh and I might start doing chapters with just Edward/Bella or Rosalie/Emmett just to get more. The next chapter or the one after it will most likely just be Edward/Bella or Emmett/Rosalie.

Two more things: I’ve officially got a beta. Thank you, Pam. She has edited my grammar and punctuations. Also, I will be changing some changes in the previous chapters. This will no longer be a vampire story since there’s really no point of it. Anyways, here is chapter four. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave me some reviews.

And you’ve lost the ability to love.

“I can take care of her for a bit. Besides, I’d like to get to know this beautiful girl,” Edward flirted, looking to Bella, and he smiled back to me. “I promise… I’ll take wonderful care of her, Rosalie.”

“Hmm, well, it’s all up to my sister,” I told Edward with a small smile, as I turned to look at my sister, and I hoped that she wouldn’t mind being in Edward’s company.

“Um, sure, I guess it’s fine with me. Where are Alice and Jasper?”

“Um… they’re kind of preoccupied at the moment,” Emmett said with a hint of disgust in his voice, as he then extended his hand to mine, which I gladly took.

“I’ll see you in a bit, sis,” I told my sister, as Emmett dragged me out to the pool where I could only hope that my sister would open up to Edward.

RPOV

I really did want my sister to have a good time with Edward. Since we weren’t home with that dirt bag who had beat the both of us and was still abusing my sister, I wanted her to not worry so much. Bella deserved every ounce of happiness that she got and I could tell that Edward was the one to make her smile or glow. It was truly amazing that this guy, who she barely knew, could make my little sister so happy. Not even Jacob had caused this for my sister. I would do anything to give her what she needed or deserved.

I realized that I had been really quiet, as I looked over at Emmett, who was frowning. Why did he look like that?”

“Hey, what’s the matter? Did I do something wrong?”

“No, you didn’t do anything wrong. You’ve just been in some sort of trance or something. I should be asking you that. Are you all right, Rosalie? Is there anything that I can do for you?” Emmett asked me with concern shining from his eyes, sitting down next to me on the edge of the pool.

“I’m sorry. I just have a lot of things on my mind. I didn’t mean to ignore you,” I told him with a soft smile, hoping that he would not ask me anymore questions, and I looked away from him to the crystal, blue water of the pool.

Emmett smiled at me and he simply shrugged his strong shoulders. “You’re thinking about your sister, aren’t you?”

I was shocked and I simply nodded my head. I just hoped that he didn’t know everything that went down with Bella because I knew that she didn’t want everyone, especially Edward for that matter, to know that our father beat her. Just thinking about that lowlife, I wanted to make his life just as miserable as he had made it for us. He would forget what he had done, but enough was enough.

“Rosalie, I know my brother, and he won’t hurt her. To be honest, he is actually pretty smitten with your little sister.”

I laughed. “Well, she’s the same way. I have never seen her smile the way she has today, or even blush, like she has around your brother. It’s a good thing.”

"I guess us Cullen guys have that effect on girls," Emmett said with a wink as he looked over at me. Then he grabbed my hand. "Do I have that effect on you, Rosalie?"

I just laughed, as I eyed him with a playful look in my eyes, letting my hand slide more into his hand. “Hmm, I don’t know, Emmett. I just… don’t know. Anyways, how about we go for a little swim?”

Before I had a chance to answer, Emmett pulled the two of us into the water, and I smiled. I couldn’t remember the last time I had this much fun and I definitely wasn’t complaining. I deserved to be happy. I knew that for sure. The fact that this guy was drop dead gorgeous wasn’t a bad thing, either.

BPOV

I wasn’t even sure if this was a good idea. What if Charlie found out I was here, especially with a boy? Yeah, I knew Rosalie said I was moving in with her, but the last thing I wanted to do was to be an imposition in her life. I never liked bombarding her life even if she said I wasn’t. My sister would protect me from anything and everything. I wasn’t the most coordinated person, either, so I was the one that was always tripping, falling, or running into something.

“Are you sure that you don’t mind hanging with me?” I nervously asked, as he led me into the kitchen, where I frowned and sighed. “I am sure that you would rather be enjoying someone else’s company than mine.”

“Why would you even think that, Bella? I like you and you seem so fascinating to me,” he said to me, as he opened up the refrigerator, and he glanced to me. “So, you’ve got to be hungry, right?”

“Uh, no, I have already –“

“Oh, come on. I am starving and I was going to cook us something to eat…”

“You cook?” I asked in surprise, as I ran a hand nervously through my hair and looked over to him with a friendly smile on my face. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make that sound rude… it’s just that I have never met a guy that could cook.”

“Well, when you have a mother like Esme Cullen, who cooks all the time, along with a feeding monster as my brother, Emmett, you have to learn to fend for yourself,” he said to me with a laugh, as he looked at me with a grin. “Ever had chicken salad before?”

“There’s something called chicken salad?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

EPOV

Oh man, she was too adorable. I simply nodded my head, as I watched her cheeks flush, and I sighed inside of my head when I remember the conversation that I heard Jasper and Alice having together. They probably didn’t even notice that I was home since I had told them earlier that I was going hunting. I still couldn’t believe that this girl, possibly both girls, had gone through this torture from the police chief.

When Bella and Rosalie left, I would have to talk to Alice and Jasper. It saddened me really. Why would anyone, especially a man, lay a hand on someone? It did make sense why Bella kept on rubbing her arm periodically and all I wanted to do was to protect her from harm’s way.

“Is it good?”

I looked at her with a grin, as I placed a few pieces of chicken from last night’s dinner into the microwave, heating it up, and simply nodded my head.

“Of course it’s good. I would not be cooking anything for the two of us if it wasn’t,” I said to her with a smile, as I leaned back against the counter, and looked around my surroundings.

I really wanted to get to know this beautiful girl. I didn’t want to get to know her because of the crappy domestic life that she was obviously enduring at home, but she seemed like an interesting woman from what I heard Alice and Jasper talk about. Well, it was mainly Alice, but Jasper would nod his head approvingly. They wouldn’t set me up with just anyone.

I then remembered the time when I dated those two girls in high school - Jessica Stanley and Lauren Mallory. I never heard the end of it. Jessica was too damn needy and Lauren was a damn psycho. I still had a restraining order on the two of them because they would not leave me alone. It was pretty intense and I never wanted to date anyone like that ever again.

“I am still in shock that you know how to cook. Jasper doesn’t even cook his own food.”

I rolled my eyes to the mention of Jasper cooking his own food. “Why would he cook? He’s got his lovely girlfriend doing that. Alice is at his every whim and need.”

“You better watch what you say,” Bella warned me with a smile, as I placed a glass of cold raspberry tea in front of her, remembering Alice saying that was what Bella liked to drink. “I hope that’s okay?”

“Yeah, that’s fine. It’s my favorite.”

“Now, let’s get some food in that stomach of yours,” I told her, as the microwave beeped, and I opened it to retrieve the chicken to prepare the chicken salad.

EMPOV

What was the matter with me? Rosalie was so beautiful and special. I had never met anyone with her beauty that wanted to be with me. Honestly, girls were afraid of me because of my size, but it wasn’t my fault. It was just the way I was because I was always running or do something athletic. In high school, I had done a lot of sports, especially football because I enjoyed hitting the guys that messed with my family.

I then heard my stomach growl and I laughed just the slightest when I saw the look on her face. “Are you hungry, Rosalie? I need food.”

“Didn’t you say you just ate like five minutes before Bella and I got here?”

“And… your point is what?” I asked her, as I got out of the pool, and I watched her get out where I handed her a towel. “Are you seriously going to make me hungrier than I already am?”

I watched her smile and she shook her head.

“No… I wouldn’t do that to you. That’s just awful. Lead the way to the kitchen, so you can satisfy your hunger, Emmett,” Rosalie said to me, wrapping the towel around her body, and I had to admit that she had a body to kill for.

Max & Liz Forever