Forgotten Dreams (TWLT,E/B,MATURE) Part 3 - 7/4 DEAD&BURIED

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Forgotten Dreams (TWLT,E/B,MATURE) Part 3 - 7/4 DEAD&BURIED

Post by whitexeclipse »

Title: Forgotten Dreams
Author: Mikaela
Disclaimer: The characters of "Twilight" belong to Stephenie Meyers. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.
Pairings: Edward/Bella, Emmett/Rosalie, and Jasper/Alice
Rating: Mature, might have some Adult scenes later.
Feedback: Feedback is not reccommended but it is nice to see if I am doing a good job. Hopefully, I will get some.
Summary: So, with the Cullen family, I am going to state who lives with who and whatnot. Carlisle and Esme are married and their children are Alice, Jasper, Edward, and Emmett. Bella and Rosalie are sisters where Rose is older by two years. One of the Volturi guards used their powers and made the Cullen's and Bella forget about Bella… so it's going to be a bumpy ride.

And it's to be forgotten.

Renesmee's P.O.V

I smiled to myself, as I smoothed out my blue dress that Daddy had bought me for class today. I loved wearing the cutest clothing, and Auntie Alice made sure I wore the newest clothing, as well. I never ever wore the same thing twice, though. As I looked over to Ms. Swan, I smiled over at her, and I thought that I was pretty. I, Nessie Cullen, looked to be about five years old and I was the spitting image of my father. I had my hair tied in a blue, matching bow that was in a pony tail where the end of my hair was in wavy curls due to my grandma curling it this morning.

"Ms. Swan, I had so much fun today in class," I said quietly, looking over at her, and I skipped over to her with a small smile on my face.

"I am glad, Renesmee. Is your father running later today?"

"I think so but he should be here to take me home. Did you know that he is a doctor, Ms. Swan?" I asked her, reminding her to what my Daddy did for a living, as I sat down in my seat after I watched Ms. Swan sit down.

"Oh, that's very lovely. Would you like me to take you home?"

"May I use the phone to call him?"

I dialed the number to home but there was no answer. I guess they went hunting already or maybe they are just busy with something. I then dialed the number to my Dad's cell phone. When I heard him pick up, I just giggled.

"Oh Renesmee, baby, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to pick you up…"

"That's okay, Daddy. My teacher offered to take me own. Is that all right?"

I heard my father laugh and I smiled. I absolutely loved it when he laughed. "Of course she can, princess. I should be home within the next hour."

"I love you, Daddy. Thank you."

"I love you too, princess. Be good for your aunts when you get home. They're helping Esme decorate the dining room," I heard my father say and then I hung up the phone.

"So, am I taking you home, Renesmee?"

I grinned, nodding my head, and I put on my book bag where we were out the door.

Bella's P.O.V

I didn't understand what it was but there was something about my top student. I knew it was wrong to have a favorite student but Renesmee hit the cake with that. She was so helpful and there were times when she would stay after school when her family was away. I, of course, didn't mind it at all, especially to how well-mannered she was, as well.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Renesmee when I pulled out the parking lot of the school, as I gripped the steering wheel, and I looked over at her with a kindred smile on my face. "I could get you some chicken nuggets from McDonalds or wherever you would like to go."

"That's fine. I like chicken," Renesmee said with a grin, as she looked at him before she let her eyes look out the window. "Your husband or boyfriend isn't going to be mad, is he?"

"I am not married, Renesmee, and even if I was, he wouldn't be. I don't have a boyfriend, either," I told her, as I pulled up to the McDonald's, going through the drive-thru.

"But you're so pretty, Ms. Swan. Why don't you have someone special in your life?" Renesmee asked me, as I felt my cheeks turn pink, and I shook my head when I saw that smile written across her face.

"I don't know, Nessie. What's with all these questions?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry. I want the mighty kids meal with the chicken nuggets, Ms. Swan."

"It's all right, Renesmee," I told her with a kind smile, as I then ordered her food, and I ordered myself a milkshake since it was pretty warm outside.

As I paid for our food and retrieved it, I watched her beginning to eat, and I couldn't help but want a child just like her. It wasn't everyday that you would even meet a respectful child but Renesmee was very smart. She was going to pass through school because she was just so smart and just so talented.

"You know… my Daddy isn't seeing anyone, either," Renesmee told me, as she chewed on her cheek, and she looked to me.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your mother?" I asked, taking a sip of my chocolate strawberry, and I drove when the light turned green.

"No one really knows. There was an accident and we don't know if she ran off or if she died," Renesmee mumbled.

"Oh Renesmee, I am terribly sorry," I sighed. I really needed to choose my words wisely next to him but I couldn't help but wonder what mother would even leave their daughter.

"It's okay."

I then saw the house closely approaching and I pulled to the side of her house. I hadn't even shut off the car when Renesmee's aunt popped at Renesmee's window.

"Auntie Alice! You scared me!"

Alice laughed, as she looked in between her niece and towards me. The girl looked so tiny and small to be an aunt, along with the fact that she looked so hyper… like she was high on something.

Renesmee's P.O.V

I couldn't help but giggle at Alice's personality. I was a lot like her, especially when it came to wearing new clothes. I never ever did like to wear the same thing twice. My father said it was weird because he didn't mind wearing the same thing over and over. Although, if Alice ever knew that, she would wring his neck for that matter because in Alice's book, it was a sin to wear a piece of article clothing more than once.

"Hi, I'm Alice!" Alice said with a grin, as she looked past me to my teacher, and then, looked to me. "Where's your father?"

"I think he had an extra hour," I said, as I slid out from the backseat, and I looked at my teacher. "Oh, thank you for the ride, Ms. Swan."

"Oh, you're the infamous teacher that we have all heard about?" Alice asked with a grin, as she opened the passenger side of the car, and then, she slid into the seat beside my teacher.

"Yes, I'm Isabella Swan."

"Oooh, may I call you Bella? You should certainly stay for dinner. My mother always makes extra and you would finally be able to meet my hot shot brother, who happens to be Nessie's father," Alice said with a bright grin, as she looked over at Ms. Swan, and I could tell that my aunt liked my teacher.

"I don't know. My sister and I were suppose to have dinner together…"

"Nonsense, Bella. Why don't you go and get your sister? Like I said, my mother always makes extra, and it would be nice," Alice said with a smile, as she grabbed her hand, and she looked to me. "Honey, why don't you go inside?"

"Aw, but Aunt Alice, I…"

"Nessie," Alice said with a warn and I frowned. I waved good-bye to my teacher, hoping that I would see her later, and maybe I would be able to have my teacher as my mother too. How lovely would that be?

Alice's P.O.V

I couldn't believe my eyes. This girl was amazingly beautiful and she was definitely Edward's taste. Emmett liked those tall blonds. Hm, maybe her sister is a blond? I don't know what it was but there was something about this girl but I wasn't sure what it was. Whatever it was, I am sure that in time it would come to me.

"You know, she talks about you all the time," I began, as I looked over at Bella with a bright smile on my face, and I grabbed her hand. "We've all been dying to meet you."

"Well, uh, here I am," Bella said nervously, as she played with her fingers, and then looked over at him. "I should really get going."

"You're going to come back, right? I mean, I am pretty sure that my brother would love to meet his daughter's teacher. He's always so busy and it would be great for you two to finally meet," I told her, hoping that I sounded convincing somewhat.

"My sister and I really were just going to go out to eat and –"

"Nonsense, Bella, why don't you want to have dinner with us? Am I coming on too strong? Is that it or something? I can stop or at least try," I mumbled. Jasper did always tell me that I needed to calm down. As a matter of fact, everyone did.

Bella's P.O.V

I had to admit that Alice was very friendly and I wasn't used to jittery, jumpy, or excited people like Alice was. She really wanted me to have dinner with her family and I wasn't used to that. Well, I was usually having dinner with my sister at least two to three times a week. It would be nice to finally meet Renesmee's family since she was always saying wonderful things about her family.

"It's nothing against you. I just – I have a lot of work to do tonight," I lied to Alice, as I placed my hands on the bottom part of the steering wheel, and I gripped it tightly.

"Oh please… it's Friday. You can bring your sister and it would only be for a hour if you wanted to leave."

When I saw her pouting, I shook my head. Oh yeah, this girl was good – too good if you asked me. I was about to say something when my phone rang, and I looked at the face of my phone when it read 'Rosalie'. Alice saw the name and she grinned from ear to ear before she grabbed it, picking it up. I was shocked at her actions.

"Hi Rosalie, this is Alice Cullen… yes, I am related to Renesmee. I was just wondering if you and your sister would like to have dinner my family tonight. Bella says you guys can't but –"

I listened to them talk for several minutes before Alice handed up the phone where she got out the car. "I'll see you later, Bella."

As I watched her go into the house, practically skipping, I heard Rosalie screaming into the phone to get my attention.

"Rosalie, I am going to kill you."

With that, I hung up my phone, and I drove to my house where I knew Rosalie would be.
Last edited by whitexeclipse on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

<--click link above for my rpg!

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Forgotten Dreams (TWL, AU, E/B, E/R,MATURE) Part 2 - 6/22/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author's note: I wasn't going to have any of the Cullen family remember Bella but I think that Esme and Carlisle should be the only ones will. I hope that you all will like my little twist. Anyways, here is chapter two! Enjoy and don't forget to leave a review or feedback if you read this! The more I get, the quicker my updates will come.

Look into those familiar eyes.

B.P.O.V

Rosalie had lost her fucking mind and I always made sure to tell her that too. She loved to shop and I hated doing so. Rose liked to her hands messy, especially when it came to working on cars. She ran a auto shop with one of my best friends, Jacob Black, who she tried to push together, but it was just no use because he was already interested in one of his other friends, Leah Clearwater. It was perfect because they were both hot-tempered too! I just couldn't believe that Rose told Renesmee's aunt that we were going to join them for dinner.

Why was this even happening to me? I glared over at Rosalie, as I watched her get changed, and I shook my head. I was wearing what I wore to school because I was quite comfortable. I was wearing a white, billowy skirt that had blue designs over it, a white top, and a pair of white sandals. It was weird because for many, many years, I didn't even like skirts, but I just preferred them. Rosalie loved that I wore skirts because she said that it showed off my great legs too.

As I looked over to Rosalie, I smiled for the first time since I came home. My sister was gorgeous but she knew that. There were times when some of our friends would put me down when I was younger, so I was sometimes self conscious about how I looked. Rosalie would continue to tell me how pretty I looked or even beautiful. I was lucky to have Rosalie as my sister. She was pretty great.

"So, you're finally meeting Renesmee Cullen's father?" Rosalie asked me, as she spun around, and I watched that dress she was wearing twirl at the bottom. "You've wanted to meet him for how long?"

"A few weeks but I could have scheduled another parent conference, you know?" I reminded her, as I shook my head, admiring her beauty, and I grinned. "You look great… really great, Rose."

Rosalie was wearing a purple and green halter, printed dress that wrapped around her neck, and she was wearing a pair of black heels. Unlike Bella, Rosalie could walk in a pair of heels.

"Thanks, Bells, so do you. So, ready to go?"

E.P.O.V

I couldn't blame Nessie… but Alice – she was a different story. I don't even want to fathom why she invited my daughter's teacher over for dinner. I was so tired. I had done two back to back surgeries, but Alice said that Bella Swan would only cheer me up. I didn't know what Alice was on, though, and I couldn't just call the teacher, especially since I didn't have her phone number. Emmett was excited because my daughter's teacher had a sister. He certainly needed to get laid and now…

I had a child in my life, so I didn't have much time for anything but work and my daughter. Well, that's what I kept telling myself too. The thing was I was a vampire and I wasn't going to damn any woman a life with me or my half breed daughter. I still couldn't even believe that I didn't know what Renesmee's mother looked like. Honestly, my whole family didn't know who she was, but I feel like Carlisle's not telling me something.

"Alice, I don't even want to know what you have planned," I grumbled, as I watched her and my mother cook, and I shook my head.

"Edward, she's really pretty. I think you're going to like her. I already know that and-"

I shook my head, horrified by my sister's words, and I glared at her. "Oh my – Alice, I am not going to marry her if that's what you're looking for…!"

"Well, you have to date her, silly," Renesmee said to me with a giggle, as she grabbed my hand, and she smiled up at me. "Daddy, she's really pretty. I really like her."

"I know you do, princess. You tell me every night before you go to bed," I said to my daughter, as I picked her up, and I placed her on the counter. "Did you have fun today?"

"Yes Daddy. Ms. Swan took me to McDonalds after school. She got me my favorite!" Nessie gushed to me with a beaming smile, as I chuckled, and I flashed her my own smile.

"Well, that's good."

Then, there was a knock at the door, and I saw how excited my daughter looked. It was hard for her to like any women, so this teacher of hers must be something special.

"I'll get it, Edward," Alice told me with a bright smile on her face, as I watched her run to the door, and pulling it open.

When I saw her, there was something about her, and I bit down on my bottom lip. How the hell did I even know her? I could feel every part of my body react to the sight of her and I ran a hand through my bronzed hair. Oh geez, she was gorgeous, and I shook my head. This was Renesmee's teacher? Usually, teachers weren't suppose to be so gorgeous, especially not like that.

B.P.O.V

When Alice opened the door, I couldn't help but to look past her when she greeted me in that cheery way. Oh damn, was that Renesmee's father? No fucking way! He was so gorgeous and I felt my cheeks redden. I looked away from the man and I turned to look at Alice, who was chatting away with my sister. Oh geez, these two were going to be best of friends. I could already see it, especially when Alice commented on my Rose's sense of style.

"Yeah, I got it at Macy's. Isn't it gorgeous?" Rosalie grinned, as she did a little twirl, and I simply shook my head. "I have to look my best wherever I go."

"Alice, let the girls come inside. It's going to get chilly and then, they're going to get sick!" Esme called out from the kitchen, who was still cooking away in the kitchen.

"Sorry, come in, you two. You get to meet the rest of us, including Nessie's father," Alice said with a wink in my direction, as I raised an eyebrow, and I shook my head, walking inside after Rose walked inside where Alice then shut the front door. "Edward, come here."

Edward slowly moved towards where I was at the door, taking both Rose's and my jacket, placing it on the coat rack by the door. I feel like I was strawberry because I was pretty sure that my cheeks were flaming red at this moment but I couldn't help it. Renesmee's father was quite the beautiful man but I was pretty sure that he had a girlfriend of some sort.

"Hello, you must be Bella Swan, my little girl's teacher. It's a pleasure to finally meet the face that she talks about all the time," Edward said to me, as he stuck out his hand, and when I placed my hand in his, shaking it, I felt goosebumps crawling along my skin.

Edward smiled at him and I shrugged my shoulders. "It's nice to meet you. Your daughter is quite lovely," I tell him, as he leads me into the kitchen, and I feel all eyes on me.

"Ms. Swan!" Renesmee giggled, as she ran up to me, her pigtails flopping when she approached me. "I am so glad that you made it and met my Daddy. Isn't he SO nice?"

I laughed. "Yes Renesmee, he is."

I then saw my sister walk into the kitchen, and as she looked around, I saw her eyes land on this big guy. That must be Emmett, Renesmee's uncle. Usually, Rosalie would tell a guy she would like him, but she was speechless. Although, when I looked at him, he had the same look on his face. It was like they couldn't speak and I nudged Rosalie, so that she wouldn't be the center of embarrassment.

"This is my sister, Rosalie Hale."

"Hale?" Edward questioned with curiosity in his eyes and he looked at my perfect, blond sister.

"Yes, we have the same father, but she has a different mother than me. That didn't bother us, though."

I felt so comfortable with him unlike Rosalie, who was all jittery and nervous. It surprised me very much but it was adorable because that only meant that she really liked Emmett. I shook my head with a grin on my face when I saw Emmett finally approach my sister. It was about time… like literally.

R.P.O.V

Oh my God! Calm down, Rose… you need to calm down, I thought to myself. I had never ever seen a more beautiful or perfect man before. How could I have never met him before? Maybe he just didn't come around the town in Forks. He was probably one of those guys that lived in Forks but went places in Port Angeles. He was simply perfect in every, single way. His black curls kind of reminded me of my best friend, Vera's baby boy and I smiled slightly. He was definitely no baby. He was an exquisite, sexy man that I definitely wanted to get to know, that was for sure.

I just couldn't speak. Every moment I tried to open my mouth, nothing even came out. Oh my God, what the hell was the matter with me? I was never ever nervous around men and that terrified the crap out of me. Fuck.

E.P.O.V

Rosalie was simply beautiful. Both Bella and Rosalie were beautiful but I already had my eyes set on her. I could tell since the gecko that Alice had invited Bella over for Edward, which was fine by me. I knew instantly when that front door opened that we would definitely be seeing these two, lovely ladies more often. I smiled when she tried to speak. It was the cutest thing.

"Hi Rose, I'm Emmett. Dinner's not ready but I could show you around," I offer to her with a smile, grabbing her hand, letting my thumb run over her knuckles gently.

Just by touching her hand, I instantly knew she was different. Because of her smell, I thought she was human, but her hand was burning hot. Oh yes, she was perfect for me.

E.P.O.V

I smirked to myself when I watched Emmett lead Rosalie out the kitchen to show her where everything was since dinner wasn't ready just yet. I wasn't used to this. I was about to walk out before Alice grabbed my arm, flashing me a smile, and I knew she was up to something.

"What, Alice?"

I saw her smile again and I simply rolled my eyes. "Why don't you give Bella a tour like Emmett? I can watch Renesmee until dinner's ready, and then she's all yours."

I looked at Bella, offering her a small smile, and I reached out for her hand. This was only the beginning but I already knew that tonight was going to be very interesting, especially with the glances my mother and father kept on giving me.
Last edited by whitexeclipse on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Max & Liz Forever
whitexeclipse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Forgotten Dreams (TWL, AU, E/B, E/R,MATURE) Part 3 - 7/4/10

Post by whitexeclipse »

Author’s note: Hey, you guys. I know this update is kind of late but I’ve been busy. I don’t even know if I am moving anymore. Who knows, ha. I get to meet my aunt later today. I am uber excited too! Anyways, if anyone has any ideas for this story, let me know! Here is chapter three!
You just got to believe.

E.P.O.V

The blond was definitely something beautiful to look at. That was for certain. I was a big guy but no girl had ever been interested in me. I wasn’t sure if it was because they were dating someone or if it was because I looked intimidating. I was even more grateful that my sister had talked to Nessie’s teacher on joining us for dinner. I probably wouldn’t have met her – at least, not for a while to begin with. It really didn’t help that she was one beautiful, sexy woman, either.

“And this is my room,” I told her, showing her the inside of my room, and I smiled at her, motioning around my room. “It’s not much since Alice and Jasper got the bigger room for all the clothes Alice buys them.”

I didn’t need to sleep. After all, vampires just didn’t sleep. We didn’t need it. I could tell that she was a vampire but she was something else as well. Maybe as time passed by, I would find out. I just couldn’t ask her what she was because that would be rude.

My room didn’t have much. I was the type of guy that preferred the outdoors, anyways. It had a king sized, four posted bed with black, silk sheets, and a heavy comforter. I had a dresser that matched the wood from my bed and I had an armoire too. I had a big screen television that was attached to the wall, as well. I had a large closet binging of Alice’s shopping. I didn’t know anyone that shopped like her. She was insane.

“You don’t have a lot of furniture,” she stated to me with a smile in my direction and I laughed. “Were you away or something? This is just so strange.”

I laughed once again. “Yeah, I was away. I was at college if that helps any.”

I couldn’t believe the fact that this girl was here in my bedroom. I knew we couldn’t stay here forever but she seemed quite special. At least, she did in my eyes, and I hoped that I would get to know her more after this dinner.

R.P.O.V

Oh, he went to college! So, he was smart, then? Hm, I never dated a guy like Emmett, and I couldn’t help but wonder what it was even like to be with someone like him. He was so intriguing. I had never met a man that I just met that wasn’t trying to get into my pants. Another thing was he really didn’t help himself when I thought that he was the most gorgeous man I’ve ever met.

“Where did you attend college at?” I inquired with a slight smile on my face, as I looked over at him with a grin on my face, just wanting to get to know him.

“I attended BU, which is also known as Boston University to people that have never ever been there. I majored in Biology. I went to the University of Washington right after that. It’s a medical school,” Emmett told me with a smile on his face, as I felt my own cheeks redden, and I looked away for a second.

When I turned back to face him, I couldn’t believe how nervous he made me feel. “You say that you went to a medicine school. What for… like what is your choice of career?”

“Well, I like kids to be honest, so I chose something that would let me be around them. I am working my way up to become a pediatrician. I start my internship at the hospital down here in Forks on Monday.”

When I heard what he said, I thought I was hearing things. I had tried dating guys but none of them were ever ready to sit down. Emmett literally seemed like the perfect guy in my eyes. None of the guys I dated were only looking for one thing in particular. I wasn’t used to guys that actually liked to have full blown conversations.

“Wow, you keep on surprising me, Emmett. I’ve never ever met a man that’s liked children. Does that mean you want children too?” I asked with interest in my eyes, as I flashed him a grin, and I raked a hand through my hair, following him out of his bedroom.

“Well… yeah. I mean, I am not getting any younger,” Emmett said with a smile, as we walked back in the direction of the kitchen, and he sat down in a stool, patting a seat beside him.

Had I really found my prince charming? It was like I knew who he was but I couldn’t, right?

E.P.O.V

I am going to kill Alice next to time it was just the two of us, which meant that my parents and my daughter wasn’t around. She had been trying to hook me up with any of her friends that she thought would be suitable but I would always stay late at work just so I couldn’t go on a date with them. So, when I got home, and I found what my sister had done, I was going to leave until I found out that this was the teacher that had been teaching my little girl.

Renesmee had found a liking to her teacher and she had even commented how pretty she was. I would just smile and nod my head away. Although, Nessie was so right because Isabella Swan was probably the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid my eyes upon. She was special, though. Normally, I could hear everyone’s thoughts in their head, but I couldn’t hear anything. It was the strangest thing.

Nessie’s teacher was definitely something else. I was just realizing that, as I showed her around my family’s house, noticing Emmett leading a smiling Rosalie back to the kitchen. Hm, what was that about? I could also tell that if I touched one hand on Bella that was inappropriate that Bella didn’t like that Rosalie would have my ass. That was something I was certain of. It wasn’t like I was that type of guy but I could tell by the way the thoughts ran through her head.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Bella’s beautiful voice. It stirred something so beautiful inside of me and I couldn’t figure out what that feeling was.

“Renesmee is one of my best students in class,” Bella said softly, her voice barely audible, as I stared over at her, offering her a small smile on my voice. “I never ever had an eager child in all my years that I’ve been teaching the first grade, either.”

I chuckled, as I looked over at her into those beautiful, chocolate brown eyes of hers, and I led her up the stairs, passing the wall with the graduation caps, thankfully that she didn’t say anything about it.

“Well, she’s been reading since she could hold a book.”

Edward smirked at those words because his daughter was amazing and she only impressed him more and more. He just didn’t know how he got so lucky with her where no one could even remember Renesmee’s mother. It was like a memory that was wiped from his and the rest of his family’s memories. That wasn’t possible, though because he didn’t even know of a vampire with that sort of power to begin with.

Bella smiled slightly, as she looked down, feeling the strands of hair that fell along her cheeks. “Well, she’s a very smart, girl. I love having her in my class but have you thought about putting her in an advanced school by any chance?”

“I tried but… well, Renesmee didn’t like that. She started crying, and well, when my daughter cries, she’ll do it for days,” I said with a frown, shaking his head, and I looked at her. “She told me she doesn’t want to be known as the smart girl. She just wants to have a normal life. Those were actually her exact words.”

“Well, I don’t blame her on that,” Bella said quietly. “That’s how people saw me when it came to school. I was the smartest girl in school where even the guys were afraid to talk to me.”

I was about to feel sorry for her when I saw the smile on her face and I knew that she was definitely something special. I had never thought that when I met Bella Swan that I would ever enjoy her time. Usually, teachers were a drag, but she wasn’t. Bella Swan was a girl that I knew that I had to get to see more.

E.P.O.V

I looked at my husband and I ran a hand through his blond locks where a smile spread across my face. Carlisle and I had been through so much together but this was a secret that the two of us had ever kept from Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, and Renesmee. What would they even do when they found out the truth? Lucky for Carlisle and myself, we knew when to keep our thoughts to ourselves, so that Edward wouldn’t be able to see what we were thinking.

“Esme, what’s the matter?”

I gave Carlisle a look like he was so crazy. It had been hours since dinner had been done and over with where Bella and Rosalie had left. It had been so hard to let them go because those two were my daughter in every sense of the way. I missed Rosalie and Bella. I just hoped that somehow all my children would remember the past, especially for Emmett and Rose, along with Edward and Bella, especially Renesmee wanted a Mommy.

“I’m sorry, Esme. We can’t tell them. The Volturi was specific…”

“Where the hell did the Volturi find Esperanza, anyways? Who knew that she would be able to make our entire family forget?” I asked my husband hypothetically, as I inhaled a deep breath, and I frowned. “I just want our family to be happy, enjoying life. Nessie really needs his mother.”

“I think that in time, Nessie will get her mother back,” Carlisle said softly into my ear, as he pulled me close to his body. “I hate that this happened too… but just think, if everyone remembers, we won’t have to see the Volturi ever again.”

“I just don’t understand why they didn’t make us forget,” I mumbled.

“Well, you do remember that I used to live as one of them,” Carlisle told me, as he ran his fingers through my wavy hair, and he sighed. “Just have faith, Esme.”

“I do… that’s why I keep on going on with my life besides you, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Edward,” I told him with a sheepish smile on my face.

Max & Liz Forever