Love Bites (HP,H/Hr,ADULT) Chap 15 12/10/09 DEAD AND BURIED

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Love Bites H/Hr Dr/Lu Mature/Adult Chap 10 Pg 2 04/8/09

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 11: Frustrate Me

“Can I come in?” Mark asked from where he was still standing in front of the boys. Draco and Harry looked at each other before looking at him once more and nodded dumbly, not moving.

Mark chuckled as Hermione came up behind Harry, curious to why the boys were standing in the doorway and who the tall handsome man was.

“Harry? Draco?” Hermione asked. Her voice broke them out of their stupor and they stood aside, allowing Mark to enter the hallway. “Who are you?” Hermione asked.

“I’m Mark,” Mark introduced himself.

“You’re…” Harry started and Mark nodded.

“Yeah, I’m your sire.” Hermione’s eyes widen in shock before she looked at Harry. Luna came out of the room, now cleansed of the hangover and she meet Mark’s gaze and smiled serenely at him.

“Hello Mark,” she greeted. “It’s nice to meet you. Please, feel at home,” she led the way into the living room. Harry, Draco and Hermione shared bemused glances, wondering how Luna knew of Mark.

They all made their way into the living room and saw that Luna was sitting in front of an armchair, curled up on the floor, gazing into the fire as she hummed. Draco sat on the chair while Harry took up the other chair as Mark sat on the couch across from them.

“Is Mark your real name?” Hermione asked. Mark chuckled as he shook his head.

“No, Mark is an alias. I have a vampire name but I’d rather not use it because it’s well known among the vampire clans and most of them want my head on a silver platter,” he explained. Hermione nodded as she sat down on Harry’s lap.

“So, how did you know where we are?” Draco asked.

“We are blood linked. I can tell where you are anytime,” Mark explained.

“So you could have come to us at anytime?” Harry asked, confused. Mark nodded.

“A sire needs to know his children are safe. If I had felt you were in extreme danger, I would have come.”

“What about all the stuff I went through in my years at Hogwarts?” Harry demanded. “I saw death, I saw Voldemort come back. I lost my godfather!”

“I couldn’t intervene. Those were not vampire matters, Harry. I am not allowed to intervene whenever I feel like it, no matter how dire the situation is.”

“Why are you here now?” Draco asked. Mark sighed.

“I know what you are planning to do with Voldemort and I’m here to make sure you get all the ingredients you need.”

“Including…” Draco started and Mark nodded.

“My blood,” Mark finished. Harry and Draco exchanged a startled glance before looking at Mark, who chuckled. “Lexie let me know. She saw it in a vision.”

“Lexie is the seer?” Harry asked. Mark nodded.

“Yeah, and she’s my lover.” Draco winced. Mark looked at him in understanding. “Don’t worry, Lexie has come to term with what happened and she doesn’t hold any grudge. Me on the other hand…”

“You want to kill my father,” Draco finished. Mark nodded. Draco understood. “Don’t worry about it. I won’t stand in your way when the time comes. I know what he did and I don’t like it.”

“Good.”

“Is she here?” Hermione asked, curious to the seer/lover.

“She sends her apologises. I won’t let her go anywhere. Not after what happened the last time but I can promise you this, once this war is over. I will introduce you to her,” Mark promised. Hermione nodded, understanding Mark’s fear. How horrible it must have been to know what your lover went through.

“Are you here for anything else?” Draco asked.

“I’m here to give you answers,” Mark explained. “Both of you know why I sired you, right?” Draco and Harry nodded, “Any questions?”

“Can we make people half vampires?” Harry asked and Mark nodded.

“Yes but it a long and painful procedure. It’s not something you should do unless there is a very good reason to doing so. If you wish to change your lovers, then I will assist you.” Hermione looked at Harry only for Harry to shake his head.

“No. I’m not turning you,” Harry informed her. Hermione was about to protest when Mark spoke up.

“Lexie isn’t a vampire either,” Hermione looked at him, shocked. “She is my mate. As long as I live, she will live. She has no histories that can affect her health. She is bound to me via the mark and love.”

“How long have you been together?” Hermione asked.

“Two hundred years,” he informed her. Hermione’s jaw dropped at the implication. Even Harry and Draco were stunned while Luna just smiled dreamily.

“You don’t look a day over thirty-five,” she informed him. Mark smiled, curious about the girl.

“Perks of being a vampire, we don’t grow old. Mates follow the same route,” Mark explained.

“So…Luna and I will live as long as Harry and Draco will live?” Hermione asked and Mark nodded.

“Yes, bar you being killed or have a history of genetic problems, you will live as long as Harry and Draco will.”

“Oh,” Hermione slumped against Harry, shocked. Harry just wrapped his arms around her waist while Draco thought about it, curious.

“Do a lot of vampires have mate?” Draco asked.

“They tend to turn their mates into vampires,” Mark explained. “It’s a law if you have mate, you should turn them as soon as possible. But I refused to turn Lexie so I was cast out of the clan.”

“Why?” Hermione asked.

“Our clan is made up of pureblood vampires. They preferred us to have a mate that was a pureblood vampire. I had one but I met and fell in love with Lexie. Of course, my supposed mate and clan weren’t happy that they forced me to choose. I chose Lexie,” Mark explained.

“You can have a mate that’s pureblood?” Hermione asked and Mark nodded.

“Yes, you can marked them and drain the blood they drank from someone else,” Mark explained before shaking his head. “It was a way of keeping the line pure.” Hermione nodded in understanding. Pureblood wasn’t just limited to witches and wizards.

Harry patted Hermione’s ass and she got up from his lap with Harry, Draco and Mark following a suit.

“We should head down stairs so I can explain what I plan to do with Voldemort. You girls stay up here,” Harry told them and everyone nodded as Hermione sat down next to Luna at the fireplace while Mark followed Harry and Draco down into the basement where they explained everything that they planned to do and what the backup was.

“Are you sure this is what you want to do?” Mark asked and Harry nodded.

“Yes, especially with Ginny,” Harry told him. “It will help her and the rest of us in the process.” Mark nodded.

“Fine, I trust you.” He pricked his finger and squeezed out a few dropped, filling the vial with his blood before he lifted his finger and licked it, causing the blood to clot and the wound to heal.

Stepping back, he looked around the place before being distracted by a buzzing sound at his hip. Pulling out his pager, he read it before putting it back in his pocket. “I should leave. People are getting closer to finding you and I can’t afford to be caught.” Draco and Harry nodded their understanding before they followed Mark to the door.

“Will we get to see you again?” Draco asked. Mark smirked.

“When the time is right,” Mark told them before tipping his head and leaving the house altogether, walking into the night. Soon, the boys closed the door and entered the living room to see Luna standing up and making her way over to them. She took Draco by the hand, smiled up at Harry before leading Draco up the stairs to their room.

Harry just watched them go before shaking his head with an amused smile, heading into the living room to sit on the couch. Hermione smiled as she got up from her spot on the floor in front of the fire.

“Who were the people you needed us to distract?” Hermione asked as she sat down on Harry’s lap.

“Some of them were Death Eaters, some of them were contacts for Death Eaters,” Harry explained. “We are taking out Voldemort’s circle one by one.”

“So, by killing them…” Harry nodded.

“We are effectively cutting off Voldemort’s contacts both ways. Voldemort can’t get information via his contacts and his contacts can’t get paid,” he explained. “The death eaters are usually a bonus.”

Hermione nodded, she could understand why they were cutting off the contact. By doing so, Voldemort wouldn’t be able to carry out his orders, which would result in his attacks being severely limited while his contacts would be unable to provide him with information, leaving Voldemort frustrated.

“What about the order?” Hermione asked. Harry shook his head.

“I’ve not received any letters from Dumbledore yet, which means that there are no new news yet, which is something we should be thankful for. He would let us know if he thought they were getting closer to us.”

“Doesn’t he want us to come back to Hogwarts?” Hermione asked.

“He does but he trusts us to make the right choices,” Harry explained. “He understands that there are things I must do that I can’t do while at Hogwarts, not with people keeping a close eye on me. Beside, the Ministry would probably have sent someone if I was there which means more restriction.” Hermione frowned.

“I hope Fudge will be kicked out soon. Why didn’t you kill him?” Hermione asked.

“He was one of the lucky ones. Beside, I want to see what he will do with the message I’ve left for him at the ministry,” he informed her with a sly grin before looking down at her red dress clad body and remembered her promise earlier. “Anyway…bedtime,” Harry told her, his green eyes going darker with lust. “I remembered that you promised me we would pick up from where we left off.” A sly grin filled with lust crossed Hermione’s face.

“Did I?” she teased, trailing a finger down his cheek, over the curve of his jaw and down his neck to play with the collar of shirt.

“You know you did,” Harry replied, bringing his hand up to stop her finger from moving down his chest and nipped at her bottom lip. Hermione gasp as pain and pleasure mixed together, coursing through her body.

Harry’s hand slid up her thigh, under her dress and over her flank only to jerk his head back when he realised that she wasn’t wearing anything under the slip of a dress.

“Did you take off your underwear?” he asked. Hermione bit her lower before she shook her head. Harry growled. “Were you commando the whole time?” She nodded and got a hard kiss as result, his teeth nipping her lower lip before he ripped the dress off her body, revealing she wore nothing underneath the whole time.

“You’ve been a bad girl,” Harry growled as he tightened his grip in her brown locks, pushing her off his lap.

“Are you going to punish me?” she whispered and Harry nodded.

“Get on your knees,” rasped Harry. Hermione slowly sunk onto her knees, licking her lips when Harry’s cock came into eye sight. “Suck.” Hermione leaned in and encased the head in her mouth, flicking her tongue over the pre-cum that had slipped out.

Harry gritted his teeth as he reclined so he could watch the show without having to hurt his neck. Hermione moved her head down lower, taking more of his length into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, pressing her tongue underneath him.

“Hermione,” he reached out one hand, stroking her cheek as she took him all the way in her mouth that his head hit the back of her throat. She took a moment to ensure her gag reflex wouldn’t kick before pulling almost all the way off him and sinking down once more.

Harry knew that this was one sight he wouldn’t forget. Her wet red lips, flushed from their kisses, encased around his dick. Her brown eyes looking into his with love and desire clear in them.

Her breasts swayed and her ass was stuck up in the air, making him wish that he had a mirror behind her so he could see her ass and her lips growing wet with her desire. He made a mental note to try mirrors the next time they were in their room before he focused on her ministrations as she continued to ‘service’ him.

Hermione brought her hands into play, sliding them down his thighs before she reached his balls. Cupping one of them in her hand, she gently massaged him as she removed his dick from her lips, lifting it so she could slide her tongue against the underneath.

Harry whimpered as the hand, stroking her cheek, slid into her hair. Once her tongue reached his head, she flicked it over the head before drawing a circle then kissing her way over the top of him.

She used her free hand as she lifted her lips away from his cock and slid her hand up the length of him, enjoying the feel of it in her hand before she took him back in her mouth, eager for another taste of him.

Soon, Harry couldn’t take it anymore; he yanked her off his head and brought her up for hard bruising kiss. It turned him on even harder to taste himself in her mouth before he slid a hand over her body.

He stopped to play with her nipples before he reached her damp curls, soaking with her desire.

“Are you wet?” he asked against her lips. Hermione made a whimpering sound as she nodded, “How wet?” he slid two fingers into her cunt and groaned when they slipped in easily due to her juices. “You are so wet.” Hermione whimpered as Harry pulled her up onto his lap once more.

Hermione was about to take his cock into her wet cunt only for Harry to stop her and pressed his hands to her ass, urging her to bend on her knees, straighten her upper body so her core was near his mouth.

“I just wanna taste…” he leaned in and flicked his tongue over her clit, eliciting a shuddering gasp from Hermione as her hands slid into his hair, tightening as his long tongue move down to her core and licked her, slowly, from bottom to top before plunging the organ in between her lips.;

“Oh, yes!” gasped Hermione, throwing her head back in pleasure as a result, her thighs shuddering under the pleasure coursing through her. Harry brought up his hand and plunged two fingers into her, flicking his tongue over her clit and brought her over the end with a scream of his name.

Shuddering, Hermione slid down his body and Harry kissed her shoulder, waiting for her to come down from her high but Hermione needed more, she didn’t want to come down from her high straight away.

Reaching down, she grasped his erection and positioned it at her core, biting her lower lip as she, slowly, sunk down on him, savouring the feel of him inside of her. Harry’s hands cupped her hips, watching as her head fell back once he was fully inside of her.

“Oh Harry,” she whispered, bringing her head down to meet his lust filled gaze. Harry smirked.

“I should have known that you were practicing when you kept saying ‘Oh Harry’,” he murmured, reaching over to kiss her. Hermione flushed, hitting him on the shoulder as a result before she started moving.

They had never done it in this position but it slowly becoming one of Hermione’s favourite positions. He was so deep inside of her that it kept taking her breath away as she sunk down back on him each time she lifted herself.

Her nails dug into his shoulders as she pushed herself faster and harder, wanting to get more speed into their lovemaking. Harry pushed his hips up in the same motions as her, causing his head to bump against a sweet spot inside of her.

Sweat broke out across Hermione’s forehead, her curls slowly flattening due to the sweat as she moved harder. Her breasts bounced with the impact and Harry had enough of their teasing, reaching out to take one nipple into his mouth.

Hermione’s eyes slid shut, her wet lips parted and her head fell back as her hands slid up from his shoulders and into his hair, holding him close as he continued to suckle and nip at her nipples, sending a mixture of pain and pleasure through her body.

“Harry…” Hermione moaned, bringing her head down as Harry lifted his mouth up from her nipples and their mouth met in the middle, almost furiously as their tongues duelled with each other. One of Harry’s hands dropped to her ass, holding her closer to him as his other hand reached up and cupped a breast, rubbing it.

Hermione pushed him away from her body causing him to recline on the couch as she placed her hands on his thighs behind him as she moved harder and faster, needing to reach her peak.

Harry had the perfect view of seeing them joined together, seeing how wet his rigid erection was each time Hermione moved off him as result of her desire. He brought his hand into play, pressing his thumb over her clit and was rewarded with a moan, her walls tightening around him and her hips bucking with pleasure.

Harry brought up his other hand and massaged her breast, rubbing his thumb over her nipple before he pulled himself up so he could take her other nipple into his mouth, wanting to taste her. Hermione groaned as she gasped, thrusting harder on Harry when she felt her orgasm nearing.

Harry, sensing that she was close, pulled his mouth away from her nipple and kissed his way up to her neck where the mark was and plunged his fangs into the skin and was rewarded with a high pitched scream of pleasure from Hermione as she climaxed around him, milking him as he exploded inside of her.

Voldemort was sitting on his throne at the top of the room while his inner circle were in front of him in a large semi-circle, each one giving him a report, hoping that he would be satisfied with them.

“The potion is finished, my lord,” Snape kept his head bowed, unwilling to disrespect his lord. Voldemort looked over to Snape and smiled.

“Excellent. When is the next full moon?”

“Two days today,” Fenrir Greyback spoke up, his werewolf knowledge of the moon useful as ever.

“Good. You are dismissed,” he waved a hand, sending his inner circle away.

“What of Potter?” Snape asked when the others had left.

“He is nothing compared to the ritual. Beside…you said Dumbledore was close to finding the boy. What did you sense from him?”

“He protects his mind very carefully. I have spoken to the other members. They are unaware of Potter’s locations so either Dumbledore has other members/contacts or he is bluffing,” Snape replied.

Voldemort curled a hand into a fist, curious to why Potter had gone into hiding rather than heading back to school.

“Tell me, Severus, what of his link with the Weasley boy?” Voldemort asked.

“Weasley had asked Granger out and they were together when they arrived at Hogwarts after Potter disappeared. When Weasley found out that Granger had been marked by Potter, there was an argument. It only got worse when Granger said they needed to find Harry before she broke up with him in front of us all. Weasley wants Granger back and has made it clear that he thinks Potter is very dangerous.”

“Would he turn to our side?” Voldemort asked.

“No,” a female voice spoke up from the shadows. Voldemort turned toward the shadows before a smirk crossed his face.

“You have arrived,” he stood up from his seat and moved over the female hidden by the darkness. Snape continued to wonder who it was.

“It was useless to ignore the call,” she whispered, reaching up and cupping Voldemort’s cheek. “But you cannot bring Ron over to your side. He would betray you without a second thought if it would gain him the one thing he wishes more…Hermione Granger.” Voldemort stared into her brown eyes before he gave a short nod.

“Very well,” he let go of the idea before looking at Snape. “Round up all the Death Eaters and inform them that I now have a Queen who will stand by my side.” Shock registered over Snape’s face. “And inform them that if they are to touch or harm her, I will make the rest of their short lives very miserable.” With that, he placed a hand on his Queen’s back and led her out of the room, leaving Snape wondering over the identity of the Queen.

“It’s been done,” Lexie whispered as she came back from her vision quest. “She has joined Voldemort.” Mark nodded, handing Lexie a glass of water.

“Will this affect the outcome in anyway?” he asked and Lexie nodded.

“The War is near. Is Harry ready?” she asked and Mark nodded.

“He has a few more jobs to do. Will he go back to Hogwarts?” Mark asked and Lexie grinned knowingly.

“You know the rules, Mark, I can not give away the future,” she reminded him, uncurling her legs and standing up. The soft red silk dress caressing her body as she moved toward him, cupping his cheek to look into his blue eyes, “Anything could affect the outcome and we have to go with the flow.”

“They are our children,” Mark reminded. Lexie nodded.

“I know but you have to trust them. If we are forever telling them of their next moves, they will slip up and change the outcome. We cannot risk changing anything.” Mark glared at her.

“You frustrate me,” he informed her, sliding a hand into her red hair and she smiled up at him.

“You frustrate me back,” she whispered against his lips, kissing his upper lip before moving down to his lower lip and sucked it into her mouth before allowing it to slide wetly back into place.

Mark growled as his hands encircled his lover, pushing her up further against his body and plunged his tongue into her welcoming mouth. Lexie moaned into his mouth as she slid a hand into his dark lock, the other hand curling around his white shirt.

He tightened his grip around her waist and helped her up as she wrapped her legs around her waist. Turning them both around, he stumbled over to the bed and dropped her down on it before stripping himself out of his shirt.

Lexie licked her lips as she got up on her knees and slowly pulled her dress off, revealing her curves one by one before throwing the material across the room, reaching over to Mark’s jean to unbutton him and pull down the zippers.

With a pleased grin, she found out that he was going commando and helped him to strip out of his jeans before he reached out and pulled off her underwear before pushing her back onto her back.

“I’m going to show you just how much I can make you frustrated,” he promised in a low growl. Lexie just grinned, reaching up to kiss him before encircling her hand around his erection.

“Frustrate me, baby,” she whispered.

Draco scratched his bare chest as he made his way into the kitchen dressed in green silk boxers. His dog-tags was a contrast to the pale skin of his body before an owl came into the kitchen, hooting it’s arrival before it landed on the table and dropped the papers on the table that was a few feet away from the counter.

Draco reached over and gave the bird a treat before putting money in the small pouch and lifted the papers as the bird left only for Draco to growl, his grey eyes flashing dark before his fist landed on the table, causing it to splinter in half.

Luna came into the kitchen, concern clear over the noise only to stop when she saw Draco was growling softly. She was dressed in his green quidditch shirt, tilting her head as she regarded her lover curiously before shrugging and heading over to the counter.

“Why is the table broken?” Hermione asked as she made her way into the kitchen, clearly expecting Draco or Luna to say it was their fault.

“Because Draco didn’t know his own strength and broke it,” Luna spoke up from where she was sitting at the counter. Hermione turned to see Draco was holding the papers and the table was splintered in half in front of him.

“Please don’t break the table again,” Hermione waved her wand and restored the table to its original state before she grabbed the box of cereal, the bowl and milk before sitting at the counter.

“Have you read this?” Draco asked; throwing the papers onto the counter, causing it to slide along the cool surface before it stopped just near Hermione’s bowl.

Hermione looked at the front of the papers before she choked on her cereal. Coughing, she turned her head away until she managed to swallow the food without choking and looked at the papers once more.

Placing her spoon down, she picked up the papers and read what was on the front page before moving to the other pages that held more of the story. Once she was finished, she shook her head and placed it back on the table. Picking up her spoon, she carried on eating her breakfast.

“Is that it?!” hissed Draco only to get a cold glare in his direction. Realising that he was in danger, he held his hands up in surrender before backing out of the kitchen, leaving Hermione and Luna alone.

“Whatever you do, just don’t blow up the house,” Luna patted Hermione’s hand. “The fire elves like to make the fire worse.” She hummed, leaving Hermione alone to finish eating her breakfast in the semi-peace there is.

A while later, Harry came into the kitchen, freshly washed after his morning work-out only to stop when he saw Hermione was standing at the sink, staring out of the window and the Daily Prophet on the table. Looking closer revealed there was a picture of Harry on the front of the page.

“I am on the front page?” Harry asked, confused, moving over to the cupboard to grab a bowl. Hermione nodded as she moved over to the counter and picked up the papers and show it to Harry. There was a picture of Harry just dressed in his everyday clothes, not doing anything.

“Yeah, the ministry is claiming that you broke into the Ministry, tortured innocents people all day long before finally killing them,” Hermione threw the papers onto the counter. “I thought you left a note explaining what each person did.”

“We did,” Harry lifted the papers and frowned. “Either Fudge hid it or Rita has taken up her poisonous quill once more.” Hermione sighed as she pushed the cereal over to Harry as he sat down. She moved over to the window.

“What are you going to do?” she asked.

“I’ll need to pay Fudge and Rita a visit,” Harry replied, tucking into the cereal. Hermione grinned as she turned around to face him, pressing the small of her back against the counter.

“How can you make it sound like you are just going to visit them when you are going to torture them?” she asked. “If I were to say that, people would guess straight away what I was going to do.” Harry shrugged.

“It’s a gift,” he teased, finishing his breakfast and standing up. He moved over to the sink and placed his bowl in it before sliding his hands over Hermione’s waist. “Don’t worry too much about it. I will fix it.”

“I just hate it. Voldemort is out there with his Death Eaters raping, torturing and murdering people and the Ministry is more focused on you!” she shook her head, “Why can’t they get their priorities right?”

“Because that’s the way they are. Someone is going around killing people who works for the Ministry and claiming they have a good reason for doing so. They are just scared that if the Public find out the real reason, the public will pull their support.”

“Who do you plan on being the new Minister?” Hermione asked. She knew of Harry’s plans but was curious to who he would choose.

“Either Bones, Arthur or Lupin,” he listed off. “All three of them stick to their guns and they will make the laws fair and they will not accept briberies.” Hermione nodded her agreement.

“What will you do about the papers?” she asked and Harry grinned, his fangs making an appearance.

“I guess Draco and I have an extra mission to focus on,” Harry informed her.

“What news do we have?” Professor McGonagall asked as the Order made their way into the Headmaster’s office. It was just after breakfast and the students were making a last dash to get their stuff before they headed to class.

“No news on the Harry Potter front,” Dumbledore told them before looking at Snape. “I gather that everything is fine with Voldemort?”

“Who-He-Must-Not-Be-Named has a Queen,” Snape informed them. Jaws were dropped in shock as they stared at Snape, hoping that he would claim he was kidding but one look at the serious expression told them the answer.

“A Queen?” spluttered Molly. “Who on earth would ever be by his side?”

“We do not know,” Snape informed her, “But he has given us clear warning that no-one is allowed to touch or harm her or they would have to answer to him.” Dumbledore stood up from his seat and moved over to the window, stroking his beard.

“Albus, do you think you know who the person is?” McGonagall asked. Dumbledore turned to face her.

“No, I’m afraid, I don’t,” Dumbledore told her before he lifted his eyes to clock that was on his desk and sighed. “You are all dismissed. We must prepare for our classes today.” The teachers nodded as they stood up and left the Headmaster’s office for the day while the order and the Weasleys left while Dumbledore moved back to his desk and sat down before looking down at the blank sheet of parchment on his desk.

With a heavy sigh, he lifted his quill, dipped it into the ink and started writing a letter, hoping that it would get to the person it needed to get to.

TBC

I never said Lexie was a vampire – only that she was a seer…

And look! I managed to have this written and posted in a week! Not two months (winces as she remembered the last time).
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Love Bites H/Hr Dr/Lu Mature/Adult Chap 11 Pg 2 11/8/09

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 12: Follow the Yellow Brick Road

She was pressed against the cold tiles of the bathroom in the shower. Her blonde hair wet with sweat and from the water as she tilted her head back in pleasure as lips made their way down her neck, nipping over the mark that she had received.

His lips moved further down her body until he reached the dark blonde curls between her legs and lifted one of them over his shoulder, inhaling the soft scent that was emitting from her before he leaned in, plunging his tongue into her soft core.

“OH!” she grasped his blonde locks, holding on as pleasure crested through her body. He didn’t let up as he flicked his tongue over her clit, trying to increase the pleasure. “Draco…” he slid two fingers into her, stroking her walls until he felt the little sweet spot that drove her crazy whenever he stimulated it.

Brushing against it, her hips bucked up into his face before she writhed under his touch, gasping and pleading at the same time, needing the release that Draco was tempting her with.

“Are you sure?” Draco flicked his tongue over the small hard bud with a teasing grin.

“Draco!” she screamed and Draco bit down on her clit, gaining another scream from her as her walls clamped down on his fingers, trapping him as her back arched up from the walls, frozen.

Once she came down from her high, Draco slid his fingers from her and slithered up her body, taking a nipple into his mouth.

Luna encircled Draco’s ridged flesh, sliding her thumb around his head only for Draco to pull her hand off him.

“Not this time,” he rasped out, bringing her hand up and letting wrap around his shoulder as he moved closer to her. Luna spread her legs as he gripped himself and rubbed himself against her. Luna moaned as she thrusted her hips up, desperately needing Draco inside of her but he was teasing her, taunting her with his hardness.

“Draco…” she pleaded.

“Tell me,” he whispered against her ear, nibbling her earlobe as he did, sending shivers of pleasure through her body over the act.

“I…” she moaned when his head hit her clit.

“Come on, tell me,” he ordered.

“I need you,” she pleaded.

“How?”

“Hard,” she whimpered, “And fast!”

Draco plunged himself into her, causing Luna to moan his name, wrapping her legs around his waist and locking her ankles together, her nails digging into his shoulders. Her back was thudding against the shower wall, sending the sound vibrating throughout the house.

Each time Draco pulled himself out of her, Luna would whimper and contract her walls around him, trying to draw him even further which just resulted in Draco slamming into her harder each time.

“You’re driving me crazy,” Draco whispered as his fangs slid down her neck until he reached the mark, sinking his teeth through it. Luna mouthed his name as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. Her legs tightening around his waist, her nails digging deeper to the point of drawing blood and her walls contracted around him as she climaxed, throwing her head back and hitting the tiles with a resounding crack with a scream of his name.

Draco moaned out Luna’s name as he climaxed, his fingers digging into her ass before he slumped against her, breathing heavily.

“You are going to kill me,” he muttered. Luna just hummed as she took an earlobe into her mouth, nibbling on it.

“You inspire me,” she breathed huskily into his ear, causing him to harden all over again and elicit a groan.

Hermione raise her eyes up to the ceiling when the noises from upstairs died down and sighed with relief before shaking her head as a wry smile crossed her face. Luna was right when she said that being with vampires made you less embarrassed. If it had happened a year ago, she would have blushed bright red but now…she just thought it was amusing.

She was currently curled up on her favourite chair in the library, reading through the books that Mark had brought by. He brought books on vampires, vampire clans, his and Lexie’s diaries so she could gain a better insight of their lives. She had also been curious about the ritual Lily Potter had created to enable Mark to turn Harry into a half blood.

It was all filled with information, fascinating her each time she turned the page and drawing her further in the vampire world. She never knew how similar it could be to the wizarding world yet be so different at the same time.

“Hey,” Harry came up behind Hermione, leaned down and pressed a kiss to her shoulder. “Did you find what you were looking for?” Hermione nodded as she slid a hand over his neck as he continued to pepper her neck and shoulder with kisses.

“Yes. It’s amazing what your mother did. The ritual she created to enable Mark to turn you and Draco into a half blood. It did hurt Mark in the process, which would be the reason he would supervise the ritual if you were to try it. Because you are a half blood, it would be even more painful for you,” Hermione explained. “And the history of vampires is somewhat similar to the wizarding ways but they are stricter. They don’t like the idea of outsiders becoming vampires.”

“I’m not surprised,” Harry mumbled out between kisses. “Mark did say they were after him due to him marking Lexie.”

“Did you know that Lexie is actually a muggle?” Hermione asked. Harry jerked his head up from her neck.

“What?!” he asked as he rounded the table and sat down across from her. Hermione nodded.

“She and Mark met each other during the olden days of when women were seen but not heard. He fell in love with her when he first met her and seduced her before marking her.”

“But she’s a seer,” Harry pointed out and Hermione nodded.

“But she has no magical core, Harry. None of the school has her on record as a potential witch. The ministry knows next to nothing about her. As far as everyone is concerned, she isn’t a witch. Just a muggle who has the ability to predict the future,” Hermione finished off, breathless. “It’s amazing.”

“Is there anything else?” Harry asked and Hermione winced.

“She wrote about Voldemort capturing her,” Hermione whispered, “It is graphic though, including when…” she trailed off and Harry nodded, understanding what Hermione was getting at.

“Yeah, Lucius can be rather ruthless when he wants to be,” Harry muttered, looking off into the distance before shaking his head. “But it doesn’t matter; he will get what’s coming to him.” Hermione closed her book and tilted her head.

“Harry,” Harry looked at her, “Why won’t you tell me what you are going to do with Voldemort?”

“Because I don’t want to get your hopes up,” Harry told her without hesitation. Hermione frowned. “The ritual is dangerous and there is a large chance that it might not work so I will have to go with plan B. I’m not telling you what I’m planning on doing because I refuse to get your hopes up. Plan B is not a nice plan but I will do it if I have to.”

“Harry…”

“Yes, it’s dangerous, but we already knew that it would be dangerous when Voldemort and I finally meet in the final battle.” Hermione stared at him before she took in a shuddering breath, nodding and looking down at the closed book in her lap. She didn’t want to lose him but at the same time, she knew she had to trust him. “Hermione,” Harry’s hand covered hers as he leaned across the table. Hermione looked up at him, her brown eyes shiny with unshed tears. “I promise you that I will do everything in my power to end this war and come back to you.”

“I’m holding you to that,” she told him with a watery smile. Harry just grinned as he got up, rounded the table and kissed her softly on the lips before stroking her cheek.

“I gotta go and get ready for the next mission. Will you be okay down here?” he asked concern clear in his voice. Hermione nodded.

“Yeah, I’m gonna read some more then Luna and I will probably have a girly night,” Hermione assured him, reaching up to kiss him once more. “I’m gonna miss you.”

“I’ll miss you more,” Harry growled, kissing her possessively before he pulled away and walked out of the library, leaving Hermione breathless and dreamy.

“So, have you heard from Harry?” Dean asked from where he was sitting across from Ron in Great Hall. It was nearly Christmas and they were concerned that Harry had shown up.

“No,” came the gritted reply from the hot tempered red haired boy. Dean just arched an eyebrow before shaking his head. He was getting annoyed with Ron’s attitude, the entire school was. Whenever someone tried to ask him about Harry or Hermione, they got their heads bitten off, as a result, they all taken to avoiding him whenever they could, refusing to deal with the boy any longer.

He had gotten more detentions due to his mouth and lack of work in class that his teachers were close to failing him. Quidditch was doing worse than normal, Ron had been given the captain badge as second choice because Harry wasn’t there, as he was first choice but due to Ron’s attitude, the team stop listening to him and they were lower in points than they have ever been. For the first time since Harry had been at Hogwarts, Gryffindor was in danger of losing the trophy.

“There was no need to try and bite my head off,” muttered Dean as he turned to his other friends, shaking his head.

“I’m sure Harry is safe,” Lavender spoke up. “He does have Hermione with him and you saw what the two of them were like,” she left the sentence hanging suggestively. Seamus nearly choked on his food before he swallowed them.

“I couldn’t believe that they kissed!” Seamus exclaimed before frowning. “But it was weird that they didn’t act any different toward each other after that.” Neville nodded, remembering when he and Seamus had spotted Harry and Hermione making out in their fourth year.

“We even hinted it to Harry after the first task but he didn’t seem to have a clue what we were talking about. We just assumed that they were keeping it under wraps, but…”

“The papers came out and they vehemently denied that they were together,” Seamus finished off. It still confused them; despite it happened two years ago.

Parvati laughed, shaking her head before she gestured to Lavender.

“We actually thought that Harry and Hermione had been oblivated,” she informed the boys, Lavender laughed as well.

“Yeah, we were so completely naïve, I mean, who on earth would want to make Harry and Hermione forget they had snogged the life out of each other? I mean, practically everyone at the school wanted them together.”

“Well, not everyone,” Neville whispered, gesturing his head in Ron’s direction, mindful of the boy’s bad mood. Lavender’s jaw dropped at the implication.

“He wouldn’t…would he?” she asked, unsure. “I mean, he’s barely passing his classes.”

“You heard what Harry said about Lockhart, the only charm he was good at was the oblivating charm,” Dean reminded. Parvati frowned.

“But why?” she asked. “I mean, we all knew that Hermione would choose Harry over Ron, she always had done. I mean, it was obvious when Hermione sided with Harry, believing him over the ‘evidence’ the goblet spat out.” Dean shrugged.

“But you have to ask yourself, why did Ginny leave?” Dean reminded. “She had words with Ron then just up and left.”

“Plus the twins did say that Mrs Weasley really wanted Harry and Ginny together along with Hermione and Ron and was doing everything in her powers to keep Harry and Hermione separated,” Seamus added his two cents in. All five of them stared at each other before they looked toward the seat where Ron had been sitting only to find that it was now empty.

“I hope Harry will come back soon,” whispered Neville and got murmured agreements from the others.

Ron was making his way through the hallway furious over hearing about Harry Bloody Potter. It seemed like the whole school was more concerned about their beloved hero rather than keeping their big fat noses out of his life.

He was sick of waiting to hear that someone had found Harry. He wanted Hermione found and in one piece but he knew that she would probably be shagging him. His mother told him about the time she caught them during the summer before fifth year, how Hermione was practically begging Harry to fuck her.

“Stupid bitch,” muttered Ron, sure, he knew that she was smart and she obviously had a woman’s body underneath the baggy clothes she liked to wear but she just had to go for the hero, couldn’t save herself for the side-kick, couldn’t she? He hoped that they would find them soon because he wanted her in his bed, underneath her and screaming out his name with Potter hearing them. It would serve the bastard right for trying to steal Hermione when she so obviously belonged to Ron.

With that thought in mind, Ron’s mood became more considerable happier as he disappeared round the corner, unaware that that his mind had been probed by a now disturbed Headmaster.

Dumbledore was furious when he read Ron’s thoughts. It was obvious that Molly and Ron had no respect for Harry and Hermione and he needed to find them as soon as he could before it got worse. Molly was still crying about her daughter and the fact that Harry was a vampire and that Hermione was obviously misguided due to dumping Ron for Harry.

“They will be taught a lesson,” Dumbledore promised himself before he disappeared back into the shadows, making his way back to his office. He needed to consult something.

“Molly, would you please sit down?” Arthur asked from where he was sitting on the chair in front of the fireplace in his house. He knew that his wife was worried about Ginny but pacing was not going to bring their daughter back.

A part of him was worried about his daughter, she was out somewhere and they had no way of contacting her or finding her but another part of him told him that his daughter was more than safe wherever she was and he just hoped to Merlin that it was with Harry Potter.

Looking over to his wife, he knew that his wife had harboured hope that Harry and Ginny would get together but he had seen how close Hermione and Harry were and Ginny had made it clear that she didn’t want to be with Harry, despite Molly’s best efforts. When he found out that Hermione and Ron were dating at the beginning of the summer, he had harboured doubts about the whole thing, especially with Hermione’s actions.

It seemed like she was confused, she reluctantly accepted to date Ron but refused to kiss him like other couples does. She would only be comfortable with a short kiss on the lips. Not to mention that Ron had pushing Hermione into ignoring her books in order to spend more time with him.

Ginny had remarked that if it kept up, Hermione would probably stop reading books as a result of dating Ron and that she hoped that Harry would come back because Harry understood Hermione loves reading, it what made her Hermione. Arthur had wondered if Ron just wanted Hermione because he was something that Harry didn’t have.

He had heard his son go on and on about Harry being famous, Harry being the youngest seeker in a century, Harry having money, that all the girls wanted Harry. The last straw had been when Ron complained about Harry putting his name in goblet of fire but not bothering to tell Ron how he had done it.

The twins had told him that Ron was angrier that Harry had become more famous as a result rather than being concerned over his friend. They had even mentioned that it looked like Harry and Hermione were getting closer only to receive reports that Harry and Hermione seemed to be forgetting things due to experiments the twins had done.

He remembered when Harry came to Sirius’s old family house over the summer before fifth year. Harry and Hermione had disappeared only for Molly to blow her top, screaming and ranting before she came storming down the stairs, face rage with anger. When he tried to question them, no one had any idea and Harry and Hermione seemed to act a little funny that Harry actually mentioned he was getting a headache and retired early.

Hermione refused to read her book because reading was beginning to give her a headache. He had mentioned it to Madam Pomfrey, worried about the headaches when she told him that the only thing she knew that could give headaches a symptoms were long use of the oblivating charm, to which he dismissed because no one in his family knew how to use the spell and they wouldn’t have dared, not after the whole Lockhart and the Tom Riddle Diary.

Arthur frowned…maybe he shouldn’t have dismissed it so quickly. He looked over to his wife before shaking his head. What was he thinking? While Molly wanted Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione, she wouldn’t resort to using spells and love potions on them. They knew of Harry’s problems when it came to people trying to control and Molly wouldn’t dare to control Harry, not everything the young man had gone through.

Arthur sat back on his chair and looked into the fire, hoping that Harry would come back soon.

Harry and Draco made their way into the living room in time to see their girlfriends setting up the large living room. They had heeded Mark’s advice and moved places the next day to prevent people from finding them.

The house was similar to the Dursleys’, it was one of the Potter’s estates that Harry had found in the house and decided that the place would be perfect. It was cleaner than the last house but still had the same library, making things easier.

Hermione and Luna had the living room all set up. The couch had a large duvet across it with lots of pillow. It was pulled out into a futon rather than a normal couch. On top of the duvet, a little way down, there were bowls of popcorn, crisps and sweets for them to much on during the movie.

Hermione was wearing a pair of light blue shorts and a light blue top with grey sliver cat paws all over it. Luna was wearing a white top which resembled more of a nightie and matching shorts.

“Draco and I are leaving now, will you girls be okay?” Harry asked. Hermione looked over her shoulder from where she was setting the dvd player up to play the movie.

“Yeah, we’ll be fine. Will you guys be long though?” she asked. Harry shrugged.

“It depends on how long it takes to find what we’re looking for,” Harry told her and Hermione nodded, standing up and moving over to him.

“Okay,” she kissed his cheek. “Don’t take long and be safe.”

“Sure,” he kissed her softly on the lips before he pulled away to see that Draco and Luna were doing the same before they left the house. Luna and Hermione looked toward each other before they carried on what they were doing before they had been interrupted.

“So…we’re going to Hogwarts,” Draco spoke up. They stood in front of the great castle.

“Yes, they have some of the stuff we will need for the war,” Harry reminded. Draco rolled his eyes.

“I just hope that we’re not gonna get caught otherwise it’s on your head. You can explain to my girlfriend before she threatens me with no sex.” Harry chuckled.

“Luna really has you whipped,” Harry teased and got a dark glare from Draco as a result. They headed up the pathway of Hogwarts before slipping inside the castle.

The castle was silent, indicating that all the students were in their towers and all the teachers were safely in their rooms. Harry pulled out the map and they checked to see where everyone was. Filch was over the other side of the castle and Dumbledore was pacing his office, giving them a clear view.

“Are we just lucky,” Draco muttered as Harry put his map back into his pocket and they hurried through the hallway. Thanks to vampire stealth, they didn’t make any noises, enabling them to slip past Peeves when they saw him coming down the hallway, obviously looking for a student to get into trouble or to create new trouble himself.

“Bloody ghost,” muttered Harry. Draco nodded in agreement as they hurried up the stairs till they reached the hallway that would lead them to the room they were looking for. After pacing it in front of it three times, a yellow door showed up, startling them.

“What the…” Draco started but Harry smirked.

“You know what they say,” Harry spoke up and got a curious look from Draco. “Follow the yellow brick road.” He got a glare as a result.

“So, what is this film about?” Luna asked as both girls got settled on the couch with the pillows and covers all settled. The popcorn and the bowls of sweets and crisps were all settled on the low coffee table.

“It’s a classic. It’s called Wizard of Oz,” Hermione told her.

“Wizard of Oz?” asked Luna and Hermione nodded.

“It’s about a girl who get sucked up in tornado and ends up in a different world where a wicked witch is taking over Oz and she meet three new friends along the way to find the wizard to help them bring down the wicked witch,” Hermione explained before she frowned. “I wonder if something similar like that had happened before.” Luna shrugged.

“Sounds familiar but the fairy likes to tell tales so it’s hard to keep everything in track,” Luna explained. Hermione stared at her, curious before she shook her head and switched the film on, both girls settling down.

“What are we supposed to be looking for?” Draco asked as he looked through the large mounds of rubbish. The door to the Room of Requirement had finally shown up only to reveal rubbish all over the ground.

“Anything that could help us,” Harry reminded. Draco growled.

“You don’t have a clue what you are looking for, do you?” he asked. Harry looked at him before shrugging.

“I’ll know when I see it,” Harry told him.

“I just might as well let you go through everything yourself ‘cause I have no bloody clue to what I’m supposed to be looking for,” Draco muttered. A chair conjured itself behind him as he sat down on it.

“You are just a lazy bugger,” Harry retorted, somewhere deep within the mess as things were thrown over his shoulder, rejecting them.

“Hey!” objected Draco. “I just don’t fancy wasting my time looking through mess and asking you if this is what you’re looking for when I could be at home in bed with my hot girlfriend!”

“And you think I want to be doing this?” Harry’s head popped up from a large pile, amusement clear on his face. “I have a hot girlfriend too and she gives great head.”

“Shut up!” Draco snarled. “I hear enough of what you and Granger do in bed together! I do not need you giving me the graphic details!” Harry just laughed as he ducked back down. “Bloody bastard!” muttered Draco.

“Hey!” Harry rounded the mound, holding a tiara in his hand and Draco smirked.

“Is that your way of telling me that I was right the whole time? That you are a fairy in the making?” Draco teased.

“Shut it Malfoy,” growled Harry. “I think this is what I’ve been looking for.” Draco arched an eyebrow.

“Really?” he asked and Harry nodded.

“If I’m right, then this is Helga Hufflepuff’s tiara,” Harry informed him before he eyed the gold metal closely. “But I’m gonna need Hermione to confirm it. She’s seen a picture of it in one of her books so she’ll know.”

“Are you serious?” Draco got off the chair and moved closer to check out the tiara. “Why on earth would she leave it here?”

“In the book, it’s said it was hidden in plain site but it was removed from the place and ‘hidden in a room where a door would only reveal itself when asked for’,” Harry recited the part of the book that Hermione had told him.

“That what made you think it was here?” Draco asked, understanding dawning on him.

“Hermione actually,” confessed Harry, “She knew it was somewhere in Hogwarts. It wasn’t till I mentioned about needing a room of requirement where we lived that it hit her and she told me.”

“Are we finished here?” Draco asked and Harry nodded. Both of them made to walk over to the door when it was flung opened to reveal Dumbledore standing there, a twinkle in his blue eyes.

“Hello boys,” Dumbledore greeted with a grandfatherly smile. Draco and Harry looked at each other.

“Oh shit!”

TBC

A week again! I’m on a roll. See you next week, I hope!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Love Bites H/Hr Dr/Lu Mature/Adult Chap 12 Pg 2 17/8/09

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 13: He Loves To Punish Me

Draco and Harry looked at each other, unsure of what was going to happen when Dumbledore gestured them to come out of the room.

“Follow me, please,” he led the way over to his office with Harry and Draco following him. Harry stuffed the tiara in his bag before looking around to make sure there were no students sneaking about or going to bump into them.

They managed to reach Dumbledore’s office without a hitch. Dumbledore sat down at his desk, gesturing to the seats in front of them. Draco and Harry looked each other before they sat down, curious to where this was going.

“Imagine my surprise when my sources told me that the very person I’ve been looking for has finally stepped back in Hogwarts,” Dumbledore told them. “While I am pleased to see that you two are well, how are Hermione and Luna?”

“They’re fine, considering the circumstances,” Harry told him and Dumbledore nodded, his features darkening.

“Yes, I have received your letters regarding what happened in your fourth and fifth year and I’m not happy with what happened. Not to mention Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley has been quite insistent that we bring you back.” Harry snorted.

“Yeah, I bet they have,” he muttered. “So, what did you want to see us for?” Dumbledore leaned forward, linking his hands together.

“I want you to come back to Hogwarts, all four of you,” Dumbledore told them.

“Come back to Hogwarts?” Harry asked, dubiously, “Hermione told me that you all know my secret. I’d rather not force them into going to the Ministry.” Dumbledore understood Harry’s reluctant. He too faced that choice when Harry turned eleven.

“They all have sworn,” Dumbledore told them, chuckling at their disbelieving looks, “Of course, some took more convincing than others but they have all swore that they wouldn’t go to the Ministry – thank to Miss Granger’s charms work, we were able to get them to sign the parchment that would alert us if they did.”

“Is that the same charm that Granger used for Dumbledore’s Army?” Draco asked, an eyebrow arching in interest and Dumbledore nodded.

“Yes, we had them write their names down on the contract that they would not spill the details of your nature to anyone outside the Order,” Dumbledore explained. “The contract is binding and if broken, it will result in serious situations.”

“What about Ron?” Harry asked. “Hermione is more furious with him.” Dumbledore nodded, understanding why the young woman would be furious.

“I have spoken to all the teachers, that if you were ever to come back, that Miss Granger and Mr Weasley were not to be paired up together and since Mr Weasley isn’t in potions, due to not getting the grades he needed, Miss Granger would not need to worry about Professor Snape pairing them up,” Dumbledore stood up and walked over to a shelf and picked something up before he turned back to the boys. “I also have your badges, that if you wish to take up prefects again.”

“Are you sure?” Harry asked. “You did say that you felt I was under too much burden.” Dumbledore chuckled.

“Yes, but you have proven to take care of yourselves that I have no problem giving you this badge, and if you wish, the quidditch captain badge.”

“Are you serious?” Draco asked before he turned to Harry with a mock glare. “You get everything!” Harry laughed as Dumbledore chuckled.

“Mr Malfoy, I can assure you that the badges are for both of you,” Dumbledore told him. Malfoy nodded.

“Hell yeah, I’m not passing up the chance to be captain. I need to get my group’s ass in shape if we want to beat Gryffindor,” Draco took the badge, admiring it from all angles. Dumbledore’s expression turned to one of annoyance.

“Just to let you know, Gryffindor is behind in points. I have had complaints made from your team, Harry, that Mr. Weasley has been most…uncommunicative. He’s been biting people’s head off which result a splinter in your team.” Harry nodded, having guessed it for a while.

“Well…I guess Hermione would be happy to come back,” Harry looked at Draco, who nodded in agreement.

“NO!” Hermione shouted, startling everyone. They had made it back to the house and told Hermione of what had happened and Dumbledore’s offer. “I do not want to be in the same building as that jealous pathetic back-stabbing scheming git!” Draco whistled in amazement, he had never seen her that pissed off, not even when she found out that she had been memory charmed or back in their third year.

Luna just smiled from where she was sitting on Draco’s lap, leaning into his chest as he played with the strands of her hair; she knew that Hermione wouldn’t have been happy to hear of Dumbledore’s offer.

“Hermione…” Harry tried to placate but just served to piss her off even further as she glared at him, crossing her arms, “I’m going to the sixth year Gryffindor prefect – not Ron!” Hermione’s glare softened to hope. “Draco and Luna are also prefects, Ron got kicked off due to not doing his job the year before, and I’m Quidditch Captain.”

“Really?” asked Hermione and Harry nodded as he moved in closer, sliding his hands up his lover’s arms.

“You will not need to do anything with Ron, Dumbledore promised that he would talk to the teachers to make sure that you weren’t to be assigned for anything together and as Ron isn’t in potions, you don’t need to worry about Snape doing it out of spite,” Harry promised.

“Positive?” asked Hermione, Harry gave her a smile.

“I promise you,” swore Harry and she gave him a delighted smile before throwing her arms around his neck.

“Huh, guess she’s happy now,” muttered Draco. Luna just smiled at her lover, amused.

“It should be eventful when we head back to Hogwarts,” she told him and Draco smirked.

“Can’t wait,” he murmured only to tilt his head when Luna frowned. “What is it?”

“We won’t be able to share a bed together,” she told him, pouting. Hermione pulled away from Harry and stared at her best friend in shock before she gasped.

“She’s right! We won’t be able to have sex!” she looked up at her boyfriend, who just arched an eyebrow. “We’re not heading back to Hogwarts if we can’t have sex.”

“Hermione, we will be able to have sex,” Harry assured. “There are plenty of places we have sex in Hogwarts, and you could always sneak into my room.” Hermione calmed down at the idea and nodded.

“Okay, we’ll go back to Hogwarts,” Hermione said. “Beside, they have a lot of books in the restricted sections that I need access to. Those should be able to help me with my research.”

“How is your research going?” Draco asked.

“Painfully slow,” Hermione muttered. “It’s so complicated and I need blood of the original biter.” Draco arched an eyebrow.

“And how on earth are you supposed to get that?” he asked. Hermione shrugged.

“I have no idea,” she told them. Harry smoothed a hand over her back.

“You’ll figure out something,” Harry soothed her. She looked up at him and he smiled. “You are the smartest witch to enter Hogwarts. You’ll find a way.” She smiled up at him before she looked at the others.

“We should pack if we are going back to Hogwarts,” she told them and Luna nodded when Harry spoke up.

“We have to go to Sirius’ old place,” the girls looked at him. “Its Christmas break and Dumbledore want everything that will happen to happen outside the school. He hasn’t been pleased with Ron. None of the teachers have.” Hermione arched an eyebrow.

“Hasn’t been doing well in school since I’m not there to do his homework for him anymore, huh?” she asked and Harry nodded. “Serve the jerk right.”

“Not to mention he’s been screwing with the quidditch,” Draco piped up. Hermione looked at him, curious. “Apparently they are behind in points. Dumbledore says if they lose, it will be the first time they’ve lost since Harry had arrived at Hogwarts, which of course, puts Ron in an even fouler mood.”

“Hm, I am strangely satisfied with that,” Hermione told them, receiving chuckles from Harry and Draco while Luna just shook her head, amused with the situation.

“Go and pack. I’ll meet you up stairs,” Harry told her, stepping back and patting her on the ass. Draco patted Luna on the ass and she got up and moved to Hermione. Both girls linked hands and hurried up the stairs, excited to go back to Hogwarts.

“So, think we’ll survive the year?” Draco asked as he stood up. Harry chuckled in amusement.

“I’d be more worried about Hogwarts,” Harry told him. “We are letting them loose and we will have to deal with other people.” Draco sighed.

“Do you think it’s a good idea to go back to Hogwarts?” Draco asked and Harry nodded.

“Yeah, I do. It will help to keep closer tabs on Voldemort. Beside, I’m more curious to find out if Snape knows about Ginny yet.” Draco grinned.

“I think Voldemort is more likely to keep her to himself for a short time. He doesn’t share well, does he?” Harry snickered in agreement, both of them making their way up the stairs to help the girls pack.

“Thank Merlin its Christmas,” muttered Ron as he made his way into the house. Molly made her way into the hallway and smiled when she saw her son.

“Come along Ron, Dumbledore wants all of us in the meeting room. We’ll have dinner after the meeting then you can go to bed,” Molly told him. Ron nodded as he placed his trunks on the floor under the coat pegs before making his way into the meeting, curious to find out if anyone has figured out where Hermione or Ginny were.

When he entered the room, he saw that a majority of the Order were already seated and waiting for Molly to rejoin them. Ron took up a seat next to his father just as Molly came in and settled down. Dumbledore stood up.

“We are still looking for Ginny but she is very well hidden at the moment,” Dumbledore told them.

“Do you think she is with Harry?” Molly asked, her hope that her daughter and Harry will get together obvious. Dumbledore frowned.

“Unfortunately my sources have revealed that is a negative,” Molly deflated, her hopeful smile dying down. “There is no evidence that Ginny has gone to stay with Harry so we must presume that she has found a different place to stay.”

“But where could she have gone?” Arthur asked. “We have asked our sons and none of them have seen her.”

“And none of her friends have any ideas to where she might have gone,” McGonagall spoke up. Dumbledore nodded, understanding their fears.

“But we all know Ginny has a good head on her shoulder,” Dumbledore assured them. “She did say she would be going somewhere she would be safe so all we can do is trust her, right now.” Everyone nodded. “Is there anything else?”

“The ritual, that our lord has been preparing, is almost upon us,” Snape spoke up, drawing everyone’s attention.

“Do you know what the ritual is for yet?” Dumbledore asked and Snape shook his head.

“No, he just gave me the potion recipe but he will not tell anyone the nature of the ritual.” Dumbledore frowned.

“This is most curious but we will have to leave it. If we do not have a clue to the nature, all we can do is try and prepare for the outcome of the ritual and hope that it will work in our favour,” Dumbledore told them, thinking of the plan Harry was going to use on Voldemort when the time was right before he decided it was time to give people some good news. “I have a surprise for all of you,” Dumbledore told them with a bright smile before holding up a hand to ward off any questions. “Everything will be explained in due time.” He tipped his head before leaving the house to do his business, inwardly chuckling at the images of their faces when they saw his ‘surprise’.

“Do you get the feeling that he is up to something?” Snape asked, leaning into McGonagall, who just stared after her old friend with a curious expression before she nodded.

“He always is up to something,” she sighed. Snape looked down at his arm when he felt a burning sensation and looked up at her once more.

“I have to leave.” McGonagall nodded as Snape stood up and left the house to meet his master, curious to what his master wanted.

“Shall I make dinner for everyone?” Molly asked, standing up, determined to do something to get her mind off her missing daughter.

“Not for all of us.” McGonagall stood up with a few people who work for the ministry. “We have to go back to work.” Molly nodded and watched as they left before turning to her family and ushered them into the kitchen so she could feed them.

Everyone made their way into the kitchen and settled down to start eating when there was a faint clicking of high heels on the stone floor and everyone turned to see Hermione making her way through the doorway. She was dressed in a red halter neck top, a pair of black mini-skirt, and her black knee-high boots.

She stopped when she saw Ron and Molly were in the room and glared at them.

“Hermione, you’re back!” greeted Ron as he made to go over to her only to stop when a pair of hands slid themselves around her hips and she leaned into the body with a happy purr, the figure rested his chin on Hermione’s shoulder.

Everyone gasped when they recognised the man and he greeted them with a cold smirk.

“Harry…” stuttered Ron before he glared at the hands that were across his ex-girlfriend’s hips. “Wanna take your hands off my girl?” Harry’s smirk grew wider.

“She seems to like having my hands on her…” taunted Harry as he turned his head and nuzzled her neck with his nose causing shivers of pleasure from Hermione.

“And I’m not your girl,” Hermione shot out, turning her head to glare at her ex-boyfriend, “I broke up with you before I left to find Harry.”

“Hermione…” Ron tried to placate but Hermione just glared harder at him.

“Don’t think I don’t know what you did, Ronald Weasley,” Hermione stepped away from Harry, her hands bunching into fists. Ron just seemed to pale. “I know what you did to Harry and me in our fourth and fifth year. How you oblivated our memories because Harry and I got together and you had a hissy fit that Harry got the girl.” Ron tried to bluff his way out of it.

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” he informed her. “Obviously being with Harry, who is vampire, had addled with your brain.” Hermione slapped him across the face as hard as she could; the sound of skin against skin filled the room, stunning people.

“Whoa, I think that was harder than the time you hit me,” Draco said, impressed as he entered the room with Luna.

“Feels like it,” Hermione shook her hand out to get rid of the sting. Ron turned to face her with hard eyes, the red mark on his face clear on his pale face.

“You bitch,” he hissed, ready to bring his hand up to slap her when a vice grip wrapped itself around his wrist, preventing him from doing so. Turning his head, he paled even further when he saw Harry was the one preventing him from doing so with his green eyes cold as ice.

“Don’t even think about it,” he warned, shoving Ron away from Hermione. “The only man who is allowed to touch her is me.” Draco nodded in agreement.

“I had her Potter,” Ron snapped, furious and humiliated. Hermione stepped forward once more.

“After wiping my memories all the time!” she shouted. “Harry had me first yet you kept wiping our memories because you couldn’t handle the fact that Harry was getting something else you didn’t! Me!”

“I’m the one who loves you!” Ron shouted back at her. “He is just using you as a snack until someone better comes along.”

“You’re wrong,” Hermione countered before revealing the mark. “This mark means I’m his, for life. And he can’t accept another mate and a vampire can only mark a mate when they are attracted to them on all levels. You just want me because I’m something that Harry wasn’t supposed to have. Like I’m some bloody trophy to be won.”

Ron scowled at her as Harry slid an arm around her waist, pulling her into his body.

“Calm down. Now is not the time to lose your temper,” he kissed her temple. She just seem to melt in his embrace before pinning a glare toward Molly as she stepped forward, obviously going to say something but Harry cut her off with a glare. “We’re not interested.”

“Harry…” Molly started but Harry just glared harder at her.

“We know what you did.” Molly was startled as her face seems to lose colour. “Do not try my patience.” Arthur stood up, curious to what was going on.

“Harry?” he moved closer to them. Harry looked at Mr. Weasley and looked toward Molly paling and smirked.

“Your husband doesn’t know; does he?” he asked, pulling away from Hermione but Hermione tugged on his arm. Looking over his shoulder at her, she shook her head, indicating that it wasn’t a good idea to spill the truth now. It was unpredictable and they didn’t need any distractions from their original game plan. Harry nodded and stepped back.

Looking toward his girlfriend, he smacked her ass and gestured, with his head, over to the door. Hermione shrugged at the shocked looks she gained from the others.

“What can I say? He loves to punish me,” Hermione said before she and Luna linked hands together and walked off. Harry looked at Draco, who nodded and left the room, leaving Harry alone with the Weasley.

The twins just stood at the table. They had an idea of what Harry was talking about when it came to Ron and their mother and they weren’t going to interfere. Ron and Molly stood to one side, hoping that Harry wouldn’t spill their secret to Arthur.

“Harry, what don’t I know?” Arthur asked; fear coiling in his gut as he looked at the man who he had come to see a son over the years he had gotten to know the young man. Harry just shrugged.

“Why don’t you ask your wife and son?” Harry suggested. “Beside, it’s nice to see you again, Mr. Weasley but I’m afraid I need to borrow your sons for a moment.” He looked toward the twins, who nodded and moved over to Harry.

All three of them left the room, leaving Arthur with his wife and youngest son in hope he would get an answer from them. They just stared at him, unwilling to speak.

“So Ron and Mum has been oblivating you the whole time?” Fred asked. Harry nodded. All three of them were currently hidden away in the Black’s library, away from prying eyes and ears.

“Yeah, Draco figured out that Hermione had been oblivated and restored her memories. When I bit her, my memories were restored.” George shook his head.

“We had a feeling that Ron was oblivating you. We had been doing tests but we didn’t tell you because we knew that you had already been under too much pressure. Beside, we wanted more evidence. We weren’t sure if you were just doing a good job of hiding your relationship.” Harry nodded in understanding.

“Don’t worry about it. I got the letter from Ginny. She felt the same and had gotten her answer when she had an argument with Ron. It was one of the reasons why she left Hogwarts.” Fred and George shared a look before they looked at Harry.

“Do you know where she is?” Fred asked and Harry sighed.

“I have an idea but I’m not going to tell you. Just trust me when I say she is more protected than anyone else is.” They nodded, obviously wanting to ask more questions but decided to trust Harry. He had never led them wrong before and they weren’t going to question him.

“Okay, what did you want to speak to us about?” George asked.

“I have a plan on what to do with Voldemort, how to end the war for good. But I’m gonna need your help to pull it off.”

“Okay, what do you need us to do?” Fred asked.

“I know what I’m doing with Voldemort but it’s the death eaters I need you guys to take care of. I want them all dead.” They stared at him, stunned by his bluntness. “They all live; they’ll just take over Voldemort’s place and carry the war on. This way, I’m cutting all the heads of the Hydra and burning it close. I want them all to die and I want them to die painfully.”

“All of them?” George asked.

“Leave Lucius Malfoy, I already have promised him to someone who wishes to get revenge on him,” Harry told them and they nodded.

“How painful do you want them to die?” Fred asked.

“Bad enough they are cursing my name,” smirked Harry. The twin shared identical evil grins before they nodded.

“Free range?” George asked and Harry nodded.

“Go wild. Think up everything you and collaborate with Hermione. She has some ideas and I need you get something for her. It’s important and I don’t want him to die until he has to,” Harry warned them.

“You can count on us,” they assured him before they hurried out of the room. Harry rolled his shoulders, smoothing out the kinks that were beginning to build up in his neck. He just wanted all this over and done with so he could look forward to his future with Hermione but all those people were just determined to piss him off on a daily basic.

Making his way out of the library and heading into the kitchen, he noticed that it was silent. He guessed Mr and Mrs Weasley were in their room. Draco would be off doing the mission Harry had arranged for him to do while Luna, Hermione and the twins would be sharing notes.

He moved over to the fridge and opened it, pulling out a bottle of beer. He knew that he was underage for the alcohol but the damn thing was the only thing that helped when he was frustrated. Plus, it was always satisfying to throw the bottle at the wall and hearing it shatter.

Using his thumb, he popped the bottle cap and drank down some of the bitter liquid when he sensed someone was behind him. Turning his head, he saw Ron was standing on the other side of the table.

“What do you want,” Harry grunted as he turned back to the fridge, looking to see if there was anything else before he closed it and turned to look at Ron.

“She’s just using you, you know that, right?” Ron asked. “She feels sorry for the poor little orphan that she is being selfless, giving herself up whenever you have the need.” Harry smirked.

“It’s not your name she’s screaming when I’m fucking her,” Harry told him, Ron glared at him. “What’s the matter, Ron? If you are so convinced she is only using me to make me feel better and she is going to leave me for you, you’ll have to get used to the fact that I’m the one who got her first. I’m the one who fucked hard and fast against the wall with her screaming herself hoarse with my name, her nails raking down my back and her body pressed against me.”

He watched as Ron’s hands tightened into fists, his knuckles turning white, his cheek ticking from where he jaw was clenching together in anger.

“Just keep fooling yourself,” Ron snipped, looking away.

“You don’t sound confident,” Harry taunted. Ron looked at him.

“I will have her Potter, and once I get her in my bed, I can guarantee that she will never get back out of it,” Ron taunted. Harry, on the other hand, did not care for the fact that Ron had said he ‘will’ have Hermione, indicating that he will do everything he can to get Hermione in bed…even if she was unwilling and he decided that his ex-best friend needed to be taught a lesson.

Harry just snapped his finger and Ron went flying, his back hitting the wall with a bone shattering thud before he was flung forward, twisted and his back slammed against the ceiling. Harry waved his hand for a moment and Ron found himself stuck to the ceiling.

“You need a lesson on when a girl know her mind,” Harry informed him as the door opened. Hermione stepped into the kitchen, wearing nothing but one of Harry’s quidditch shirts with Potter clear on the back.

“Harry, come to bed before I drag your ass there,” Hermione told him but Harry just grinned as he pulled his half-naked girlfriend over to him.

“How about we do it here?” suggested Harry and Hermione arched an eyebrow, interested, sliding her arms over his shoulders.

“Should I ask what got you in the mood?” she purred. Harry just smirked down at her, his fangs showing in the faint light.

“I’m always in the mood for you,” he reminded, his head bowing down and nipping at her skin, eliciting a pleasurable moan from her as she turned her head away, allowing Harry access to her neck.

Her hands wandered down his front until she reached the lapel of his shirt and ripped them apart, sending buttons flying. Harry pulled away from her and watched as she removed his now ruined shirt and sent it flying before she reached his button of his jeans, undoing it and pulling the zipper down with a teasing smile, pushing the lapels aside and slid her hand in to touch his hardness.

“Hm, commando,” she reached up and nipped his bottom lip, “Just how I like it.” Harry tugged on her bottom lip with is teeth, arousal pooling between her legs. Harry’s hands reached down to her thighs and slid up them up her body, under the shirt.

“Hm, commando,” he teased when his hands ran over bare flanks. Hermione grinned as she jumped up with some help from Harry and wrapped her legs around his waist. Harry moved forward so she was pressed against the fridge door, his hardness, still trapped behind his jeans, was pressing into her core.

“Oh Harry, please,” she begged, pushing down his jeans as she did. Once his jeans slipped down to his ankles, he adjusted Hermione so he could slide himself into her, watching her lips parted in pleasure.

Once he was buried to the hilt, he stayed there, watching as her eyes fluttered open to meet his. With a sly smirk, she squeezed her walls around him, eliciting a groan of pleasure as he pulled out and thrusted back into her. Her legs were locked at the ankle, her heels digging in just above his butt as she clutched at his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin.

One of his hands was on her butt, his fingers pressing deeply that she would probably have a bruise the next day. His other hand was cupped at the back of her neck, his fingers tangled in her hair.

They stared in to each others eyes as Harry continued to slowly pump in and out of her, teasing her toward the edge before she leaned in and pressed her lips against his, wanting to taste him. One hand slid up his neck and tangled in his messy dark locks.

Harry slid his hand, which was on her neck, down her back and slid it under the shirt and up her side until he cupped a breast, pinching her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She gasped into his mouth, sucking on his tongue in the process, which had Harry thrusting into her harder before he remembered who was watching and needed to give the young boy a lesson.

He pulled away from Hermione and helped her to push the top up so he could take a nipple into his mouth, sucking and laving his tongue over it. Hermione’s head fell back against the cool metal of the fridge door, a stark contrast between the heat of Harry’s body and cool hardness at her back.

Sensing Hermione was secure between his body and the fridge door, he let go of her bottom and slid his other hand to her other nipple, still thrusting into her as deep as he could go before he lifted his head when he felt Hermione’s hand over his.

Hermione removed his hand from her nipple and replaced it with her own, pleasuring herself as he watched in rapt arousal. He loved that Hermione was more confident in herself that she could pleasure herself with him watching. It gave him a deep sense of thrill.

Moving his free hand down her to clit, he brushed his thumb over it, watching as Hermione’s finger tightened on her nipple as a result.

“Harry…” Hermione pleaded, her brown eyes locked with his green ones. He could see her desire clear in her eyes.

“Do you belong to me?”

“Yes,” Hermione moaned, nodding frantically as his thumb rubbed harder against her, her hands falling from her nipples and onto his shoulder. The pleasure was beginning to build up faster, shocking her system as it was only used to the slow build up it had started off with.

“Only me?” he growled, thrusting in deeper, hitting a sweet spot inside of her.

“Yes!” she screamed, her head falling backward as her legs tightened around him, “Only yours!” Harry bit her and her orgasm broke free as her nails raked down his back, making him bleed. Harry groaned as he released himself into her welcoming depths.

Hermione sighed as Harry slumped against her and she tucked her face into his neck as he removed his fangs from her neck.

“We’re gonna kill each other with sex,” Harry muttered. Hermione giggled, deep with desire.

“But what a way to go, right?” she asked, pulling away from his neck and kissing him softly on the lips. “But before we start round two, can we please go in our room? I wanna see if I can get you to break the headboard.” Harry arched an eyebrow, impressed before he pulled himself out of her, unashamed of his nakedness and smoothed down her top before pulling on his jeans once more.

Hermione grabbed two bottles of beer and headed out of the kitchen as Harry looked up to where Ron was still pinned against the ceiling.

Harry just smirked as his eyes turned cold before he snapped his fingers, causing Ron’s bounds to unbind and sent the young man plummeting toward the ground where he met the cold stone floor with a heavy thud and a low groan of pain.

“She’s mine, Weasley. You do best to remember that,” Harry warned him before he left the kitchen altogether, leaving Ron alone.

“The ritual is nearly completed my lord,” Snape bowed and Voldemort nodded.

“So it shall be.” He stood up from his seat, clutching his queen’s hand as they moved toward the centre of the room where the full moon was shining through the large ceiling and next to the large bonfire. “The potion,” Voldemort let go of his queen’s hand and reached it out toward Snape, who handed him the vial, which was emitting smoke.

“Are you sure?” The queen asked, placing a hand on Voldemort’s shoulder. “I do not want to risk losing you again. I lost you before and it nearly tore me apart.” Voldemort smile down at his queen.

“I’ll be fine,” Voldemort assured her and she stood back, dropping her hand and showing her support. Voldemort looked down at the vial before he nodded toward Snape, who started chanting in a Latin language.

Voldemort drank down the vial of potion when Snape indicated toward the vial and winced when the strong bitter taste wasted down his throat only to clutch his throat with a gag, gasping for breath as the vial slipped from his now lack grip. He fell to his knees as the chanting went on. The wind started howling as lightning thundered and clapped overheard.

He heard his queen screaming his name and looked to see that another Death Eater was holding her back from interfering with the ritual. He could feel his skin bubbling, changing. He could feel himself shrinking in size; feel his clothes getting too big for him.

Suddenly the pain stopped just as abruptly as it had started, leaving Voldemort gasping as his body adjusted to the changes. His Queen managed to break from the Death Eater’s grip, hurrying over to help him up.

“Tom…” she gasped as she entered the moonlight, startling the death eaters when they identified her. Ginny Weasley did not care as she knelt down in front of Voldemort, helping him up and cupping his cheek.

Voldemort’s face was no longer snake like. He now his human features his messy brown hair and brown eyes. He looked every inch of the man she had met back in her second year.

“Ginny,” he reached out and cupped her face only to stare at his hands in shock before he looked at her. Ginny nodded.

“You are back, my king,” she whispered before she reached up and kissed him, softly on the lips. Tom just wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her in for a harder kiss while the Death Eaters all left the room, leaving their lord and his queen to themselves.

Snape just wondered how he was supposed to inform the Weasleys’ that their daughter/sister was now at Voldemort’s side.

TBC

Semi cliff-hanger, I think (Can you even get a semi cliff-hanger?) Oh! And don’t worry about Ron, his time is coming…soon *Rubs hands with glee*
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Love Bites H/Hr Dr/Lu Mature/Adult Chap 13 Pg 3 26/8/09

Post by Bubblegal »

Apologies for taking a while, I’ve started college again, three weeks ago, I fell ill, two week, I fainted in class, last week I fell ill again! I’m just not having a very good month!

Does anyone else get chapters that are like their best friends and chapters that are their enemies and totally hates you? This chapter was my enemy!

Chapter 14: She’s Mine

“Back to Hogwarts,” Draco muttered as he stared up at the castle. Luna stood next to him. Harry came up behind Hermione, wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder.

“Yeah, just when we thought we were free,” Harry joked only to grunt when Hermione elbowed him in the stomach. Draco snickered while Luna shook her head, amused. “Hey! Loving and abusing me does not make a relationship!”

“Suck it up, you big baby,” she turned in his arms. “We need Hogwarts if we are going to get a job.” Harry rolled his eyes before he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Draco groaned as he rolled his eyes.

“Let’s move before I get the urge to bleach my eyes out,” he urged Luna up the pathway.

“Don’t do that,” Luna frowned. “I like your eyes.”

“So do I; which is why I asked us to move so I didn’t need to bleach my eyes out,” he reminded. Luna hummed as she made her way down the hallway, leaving Harry and Hermione laughing together. Hermione turned to face Harry.

“Are you ready?” she asked and Harry shrugged, looking at the castle that he once had considered as home.

“Might as well get a move on,” he told her, looking down at her and saw her stubborn look. “It’s gonna be different. People know I’m a vampire and with Ron shooting his mouth off about you, we are in for a rough ride.” Hermione nodded.

“I know but all you have to do is ignore them,” Hermione pointed out. “Not everyone knows you’re a vampire, only a select few of the teachers and you said that Dumbledore had them write their name on a contract that prevented them from talking to anyone about your vampire nature.” Harry nodded before they made their way down the path where Draco and Luna were waiting at the bottom of the hill.

“Are we ready?” Draco asked and Harry nodded. All four of them moved toward the castle until they reached the double doors that led the way into the castle. They stopped once more because they knew once they entered, they wouldn’t be able to hide away as they used to. “You know, we probably look like idiots just standing here,” Draco muttered, getting nods of agreements from the others. They finally worked up the courage to climb the steps and head into Hogwarts.

They made their way into the Great Hall where all the students were settling down, waiting for the teachers to arrive so they could get on with their dinner when Neville spotted them off to the side and grinned.

“Harry! You finally came back!” Neville exclaimed, drawing everyone’s attention to the couple. “And you got together with Hermione or you are giving up hiding the relationship.” Harry grinned.

“Gave up hiding it,” he teased. Neville laughed as all four them sat down at the Gryffindor table. A majority of the students were curious to why Draco were sitting with them and even more shocked that he and Luna seemed to be in a relationship. Neville would have said something about it but the look in Harry’s eyes made him think again and he decided to trust Harry. Harry had never steered him wrong.

“Where did you guys go?” Lavender asked as they filled their plate with food.

“We went into hiding,” Hermione spoke up. “There was some stuff we needed to sort out before we came back to Hogwarts.” Lavender nodded.

“I’m just glad you’re back. Ron has been driving us all nuts,” she muttered. Harry arched an eyebrow, amused.

“Yeah, we’ve heard that Gryffindor is losing in Quidditch,” Harry said while Draco smirked.

“And Slytherin is the top,” he gloated, smirking at Harry, who rolled his eyes. Luna and Hermione just shook their head in amusement. They knew how much Harry and Draco liked to tease each other on Quidditch.

“Does that mean you will be coming back on the team?” Seamus asked and Hermione grinned brightly.

“Harry’s the captain,” she informed them proudly. The Gryffindor whooped with delight, now they had a chance to win the Quidditch cup.

Hermione made her way down the stairs from the girls’ dormitory and into the common room. They had all finished their dinner before separating. Luna had gone off to find some mystical creature while Harry and Ron were checking something out. Hermione had wanted to get settled in first before she met up with Harry.

Once she stepped into the common room, she stopped short when she saw her ex-boyfriend and friend standing up from the couch where he had obviously been waiting for her.

“What do you want?” Hermione asked, remembering clearly what Harry had told her about Ron believing that Hermione was just feeling sorry for Harry and that Ron would have her in his bed. She hadn’t been happy when she heard this and understood Harry’s possessiveness. They had been oblivated since fourth year. They had been mind raped constantly that Harry was more than worried that he would lose her once more. Ron stepped forward.

“What do you want?” Hermione asked her voice cold as ice as she regarded him.

“Hermione…” Ron started as he reached out to touch his ex-girlfriend but she just step-side him, moving away from his touch. Ron dropped his hand back to his side. “I just wanted to talk to you.”

“There is nothing to talk about,” Hermione informed him with a cool glare. “We are over and I will never forgive you for oblivating me into forgetting that Harry and I were together. You had no right. I am not a trophy to be won and I do not appreciate being used like that just so you could feel better about having something Harry never had.”

“Hermione, it was for your own good,” Ron pleaded. Hermione just glared at Ron as she brushed past him. Harry had told her what Ron had said about their relationship and what he had done to teach Ron a lesson. She had been shocked at first but found herself turned on over how dominating Harry had gotten in proving to Ron just who she belonged to. She knew that Harry being a vampire meant he would do everything it took to prove to people just who she belonged to.

Ron watched her go, wondering how he was supposed to get Hermione back. Yes, he had used memory charmed on her but it was for her own good. Harry is supposed to be with Ginny while Hermione was supposed to be with him. That was how it was supposed to be yet she was determined in defiling herself by sleeping with a vampire who had no qualms about using her to score points against him.

He stiffened when he saw Harry appear at the doorway without making a sound. He gazed at Hermione with concern in his green eyes only for it to be replaced with happiness and lust when Hermione just smiled serenely at him. Once Hermione reached him, she stood on tip-toes, slid a hand over his shoulder and kissed him softly before he slipped an arm around her waist. He told her something and she nodded before they turned and left, oblivious to everything outside of their own little bubble.

“Are you sure you are okay?” Harry asked as he and Hermione made their way down the hallway toward Dumbledore’s office where the Order meeting was being held. It was time to give them the brief version of why Harry had disappeared and why they had refused to come back to Hogwarts. Draco and Luna were also invited to the meeting and they would meet them in the office.

“I’m fine, he didn’t touch me and we didn’t really get to talk,” Hermione assured him. She stopped in her tracks and turned Harry around to face her. “Nothing happened. He told me he just wanted to talk to me but I ignored him.” Harry searched her eyes and face before he nodded and she frowned. “And you need blood.” Harry looked at her.

“No,” he denied quickly only for Hermione to arch an eyebrow.

“Harry James Potter, don’t you lie to me,” she warned him and Harry shrunk slightly before looking off to the side.

“I’ll be fine,” he muttered. Hermione scoffed.

“Just like you were fine when we first found you?” Hermione asked, planting her hands on her hips. “You can’t keep denying the blood lust Harry, it will consume you and you will end up killing yourself as a result.” Harry looked at her once more.

“Hermione, we’re at Hogwarts. Now is not a really good time for me to take any blood,” he reminded her but Hermione shook her head as she grabbed Harry’s hand and dragged him off into a dark corner, out of view from anyone who would be passing. Harry caught on and tried to stall her. “Hermione…”

“Harry, either you take my blood or I will kick your arse,” she informed him. Harry balked at this as Hermione turned around to face him, satisfied they were well hidden in the darkness.

“Can’t we do it later?” Harry pleaded. Hermione shook her head.

“They would be able to tell you are going through the blood lust. We are trying to make them feel secure about you. Not send them off in a panic where they will tell someone about you. That’s the last thing we need,” Hermione reminded as her left hand reached up, sliding over his neck and into his thick dark hair. She began tugging him down onto her neck, trying to tempt him with her blood.

“Hermione,” Harry tried to resist but Hermione was more stubborn that he was.

“Harry,” she forced his face into her neck. Harry had no choice but to take the bait. His fangs sunk into her jugular and he suckled, drawing the blood inside of him. Hermione moaned as her head fell back; her body pressing up against his as they stumbled till her back met the cool brick wall. Hermione moaned Harry’s name as he suckled harder in time with her heartbeat until he pulled himself away from her neck, breathing raggedly.

Harry lifted his head, his green eyes meeting hers before his mouth came down over hers in a crushing bruising kiss. Hermione moaned as his fangs nipped at her lips and the taste of her blood just excited her. Flicking her tongue over the roof of his mouth, Harry suddenly pulled away causing Hermione to let out a moan of protest as she tried to tug his head back down but Harry shook his head.

“We’re gonna be late,” he told her, his voice husky as he reached up and wiped the blood away from his mouth with the sleeve of his robe. His fangs slid back into place as he smirked. “We can pick up later, I promise.” Hermione seemed satisfied with that for the moment as they linked hands and hurried down the hallway as fast as they could without actually breaking into a run.

Once they reached the stairways to Dumbledore’s office, Harry gave the password and they waited for the statue to move, spiralling upward. Harry and Hermione stepped onto the moving staircase till they reached the door that led the way to the office. They looked at each other before taking a deep breath. It was going to be first time they met the Order since they had arrived back from their hiding places.

Harry and Hermione made their way into Dumbledore’s office only to blush when everyone’s eyes turned their way. Dumbledore’s blue eyes twinkled with amusement while Draco rolled his. Luna just smiled dreamily as Snape scoffed that Harry Potter had finally came back. Molly was torn between trying to mother the young boy she used to know and cowering in fear over the vampire who he was now. Arthur just nodded, pleased to see them alive and well. Remus and Tonks nodded while the other members of the Order just either nodded to them or ignored them.

Harry and Hermione sat down on the empty chairs as Dumbledore stood up.

“The meeting has now started,” Dumbledore told them. “As we know that Harry had disappeared over the summer, he had explained the situation to me and I understand why he had decided to take a short break. However, this will help us with the war against Voldemort.” Dumbledore looked around at the group. “As we all know that Harry is indeed safe with Hermione,” Dumbledore’s eyes twinkled toward the couple, who grinned back. “Are there any news?” he asked.

“I have a question,” Molly spoke up and they looked at her but saw that she was looking at Harry. “Harry, dear, do you know who bit you? Is there a cure?”

“Yes, Draco and I know who bit us and there is no cure,” Harry informed her. Molly stifled a sob while Arthur looked between the young men curiously.

“Were you and Draco bitten by the same vampire?” he asked and Harry nodded.

“Yes, I was bitten because I was in danger and it was the only way to save me. Draco was bitten out of revenge for what had happened to our sire’s mate,” Harry told Arthur and Arthur nodded, not asking any other questions. What he knew of the vampires, they were very protective of their mates.

“Are there any other questions?” Dumbledore asked and everyone shook their heads. They weren’t going to ask Harry why he had hidden it from them; they knew why Harry had hidden it from them. Vampires were classed as a dark creature and it wouldn’t have mattered that he had saved them from Voldemort; the wizarding world would have found a way to kill him in order to protect them. “Are there any other news regarding Voldemort and his death eaters?” Dumbledore asked.

“Ginny Weasley has joined the Dark Lord,” Snape told them. Everyone stared at him while Harry, Hermione, Luna, and Draco just looked at each other.

“W-wha-what?” whispered Molly.

“Ginny Weasley is my dark lord’s lover. She came to his side just shortly after she left Hogwarts. We only found out who she was when the ritual was completed.”

“So they completed the ritual?” Harry asked. Snape looked toward him.

“Yes,” he sneered but Harry ignored him.

“What was the ritual?” Snape arched an eyebrow.

“A restoring ritual,” Snape informed them. “He has reverted back to his sixteen year old form.” Dumbledore sat down on his seat, heavy under the weight of the implication before he looked toward Harry. Harry gave him a subtle nod that they would talk later.

“What of Ginny?” Arthur asked, fear clear for his daughter. “Is she okay?” Snape sneered.

“She is living up the high life. None of the death eaters are allowed to touch her or they will have to answer to our lord and no one is willing to risk it,” Snape explained. “She is completely safe at Voldemort’s side.”

“Thank you,” Dumbledore waved him to sit down before looking at Molly and Arthur. “We cannot receive too much information. If we were to act any different, Voldemort would know that he had a spy among his ranks.” Molly and Arthur just nodded dumbly, trying to digest the fact that their daughter had betrayed them to join Voldemort.

“At least we know Ginny is safe,” Hermione spoke up. Molly glared at her.

“She is with Voldemort, how can she possibly be safe?!” Molly exploded. Hermione rolled her eyes.

“Because she is by Voldemort’s side, one of the two safe sides you could possibly be,” Hermione reminded. “Voldemort wouldn’t do anything to harm. I believe in Harry when he says Voldemort cares for Ginny. He had never been wrong regarding Voldemort.”

“What about Sirius?” Molly demanded viciously and Harry jerked like he was stung while Hermione glared at Molly.

“If people hadn’t tried so hard to keep Harry out of the loop and treat him like a child, none of that would have come to pass,” Hermione reminded Molly with a hard glint in her brown eyes. “Voldemort was able to trick Harry because of us so you can not use that against him.”

“How can I possibly believe Harry about Ginny? She’s my little girl and she could be in a trap or hurt! How do we really know that she wants to be with You-Know-Who?” Molly demanded.

“How about the fact that Draco and I knew she was going to join Voldemort,” Harry snapped, startling them. “We had a feeling about Ginny since our second year. Yes, Voldemort is good but he’s not that good if he can’t get Draco and me to join him. It was obvious that something more was happening than we were being told and Ginny had made her choice.”

“Harry…” Arthur started and Harry looked at him. “Are you completely sure?” Harry nodded.

“Ginny sent me a letter just before she disappeared. She told me everything she felt and how she hated to have to choose between the two of you but she chose love. I feel everything from Voldemort, remember, and he genuinely feels the same as her.” Molly opened her mouth to say something when Dumbledore stood up.

“That’s enough,” he informed them all, cutting them all off. “We have heard your worries, Mrs. Weasley but this is not the time or the place to start anything. We have too many things to deal with. I believe Severus and Harry when they say that Ginny is safe. Right now, we should focus on finding Voldemort’s secret place so we can finally bring this war to an end.”

“That’s a good idea,” McGonagall spoke up, bringing the conversation/argument to a halt. She understood that Mrs. Weasley was worried about her daughter but arguing with Harry wasn’t going to make anything better. Dumbledore sat back down, pressing his fingers together.

“Voldemort hasn’t been giving us much trouble, as which Severus said, he has been losing his contacts which prevented him from causing any trouble,” Dumbledore said. “However, with his original identity, there is a chance he could walk into the wizarding community and people wouldn’t recognise him so we must be on our guard from now on.” Everyone nodded. Dumbledore asked if there were any more questions or messages when he finally concluded the meeting.

Draco and Luna were the first ones out of the room, wanting to spend some more time together before they retired back to their rooms for the night. The others had left while Remus and Tonks talked to Harry for a short moment to make sure he was okay with his condition and if he needed anything, he could ask them. Harry had assured them that he was okay and everything was fine. Remus had been pleased before he handed something to Harry and slipped out with Tonks.

Harry stared at the parcel in his hand before slipping it into his robes pocket and making his way over to Hermione. He slipped an arm around her waist, bid Dumbledore a good night and they headed out only to bump into Ron as he came running round the corner, breathing heavily.

“You missed the meeting,” Harry informed the red-haired boy, who just glared at Harry.

“I had something more important,” Ron informed him coolly. Harry just looked off to the side, hearing something in the distance while Ron turned to face Hermione, hoping that he would be luckier this time. “I really need to talk to you, Hermione,” Ron told her. Hermione shook her head.

“I don’t care Ron,” Hermione told him. “There is nothing to say anymore. You broke our trust in you. There is nothing you can say that will mend it again.”

“Hermione…” Ron started, pleading when Harry tightened his grip around Hermione’s waist and looked at Ron with a hard dangerous glint in his eyes.

“Back of Weasley,” Harry warned. “She’s mine.” Harry led Hermione away from the group and they headed toward the Gryffindor’s Common Room, leaving Ron behind, seething with anger that he had failed to get Hermione once more.

Luna was walking down the hallway of Hogwarts alone, humming as she took comfort of being within the castle walls. It always felt like the castle was speaking to her whenever she caressed her hands along the wall when she felt two presences appear behind her. Stopping, she looked over her shoulder to see Draco’s old bodyguard behind her.

“Well, well, well. Look what we have here,” Crabbe grinned at Goyle, “A little Ravenclaw out all by herself.” Luna’s eyes just narrowed as she turned around fully.

“What makes you think I’m out all by myself?” Luna asked. Crabbe looked around before looking at Luna once more.

“I don’t see anyone around,” he taunted her, moving closer as he and Goyle decided to have a little fun with the girl when Draco appeared out of nowhere with a hard glint in his eyes.

“What’s going on boys?” Draco asked in a conversationalist tone. Crabbe and Goyle looked at each other before they looked at him.

“Nothing much,” Goyle bluffed. Draco just snorted as he moved closer to Luna, who was smiling dreamily up at him.

“She’s mine,” Draco warned Crabbe and Goyle with a hard tone before wrapping his arm around Luna’s waist and they both walked off, leaving Draco’s old bodyguard stunned.

TBC

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise to try and keep the chapters regular. We’re nearly finished…I don’t know if I should cry or be happy *laughs*
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Love Bites H/Hr Dr/Lu Mature/Adult Chap 14 Pg 3 28/9/09

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 15: Not Even Hell Can Stop Him

Hermione made her way into the Great Hall, surprised to see that Harry was already sitting at the table, tucking into his meal. Harry looked up when he saw her and smiled.

“Hey.” Hermione kissed his cheek before she sat down, grabbing her cup and filled it up with tea that she usually drank in the morning. “Did you have a good sleep?” Harry asked and Hermione flicked him a sly grin.

“I probably would have slept better if you had been there with me,” she teased him. Harry growled before looking down at the papers once more. Hermione smiled as she took a sip of her tea. “Hm,” Hermione wrinkled her nose in distaste. Harry looked up.

“Are you okay?” he asked and she smiled at him, nodding.

“Yeah, my tea just tastes funny,” she told him before putting two more spoonful of sugar and checking it once more. “That tastes better.” Harry’s eyes narrowed for a moment before he shrugged it off and turned back to his papers and finished off his breakfast. Once Hermione had finished her tea and ate a piece of toast, they made their way out of the Great Hall and into the hallway.

“So, where do you want to go now?” Harry asked as they two of them made their way down the hallway. Hermione just smirked before spinning Harry around, startling him.

“Whoa…” Harry was cut off as Hermione’s lips claimed his in a hot rough kiss. Harry’s eyes widen in shock before they fluttered close as his vampire side took over, enjoying the dominating side of Hermione. He walked her backward until her back was pressed against the wall. Using the leverage, Hermione jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist and shoving a hand up under his shirt so she could feel his bare skin.

Harry’s hands weren’t idle as one slipped up her thigh and under her skirt while the other slid under her shirt and covered her bra-covered breast, massaging it and rubbing his thumb over the hard nub that was fighting to get out of the cotton.

The sounds of students rushing through the hallway alerted Harry and brought him back to his senses. He looked around as Hermione’s lips moved down to his neck and spotted a door. He pulled Hermione off the wall, stumbling she Hermione sucked on a soft spot on his neck, causing him to groan in pleasure.

Regaining the use of his legs, he carried Hermione over to the door, opened it and stepped in before closing the door behind him with his foot as Hermione’s lips came off her neck and attacked his once more. Harry groaned as he stumbled forward until he reached the teacher’s desk and set Hermione down on it, freeing his hands to roam over her body, ripping her shirt away so he could have access to her skin. One of his hands cupped her breast while the other one slid around her waist, pulling her into his body.

Hermione moaned as she slid her hands over his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and pushing the material away from his body so she could access his skin. She pulled her lips away from his mouth and trailed down his chest. Reaching the area above his heart, she sunk her teeth in the skin before pulling away and flicking her tongue over the mark.

Harry just yanked her head back up to his, crushing her lips against his in a bruising kiss, pushing her back so she was at an angle, sliding his hands up her thighs, pushing the skirt up further so he could access her core. One of his hands moved toward her already soaking panties. He brushed a finger over the cotton and she moaned into his mouth, arching her hips into his hand, wanting more. Her fingers unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper, pushing his jeans over his hips down and his legs with his boxers following the same path.

Hermione curled her hand around his erection, enjoying herself by teasing Harry as she ran her thumb over the tip of him, loving the growl that tore from his throat as his head fell back, enjoying her ministrations. Soon, Harry got eager, wanting to feel her around him so he removed her hand and thrusted himself in, burying himself to the hilt with Hermione gasping as her nails raked down his back.

Hermione’s head fell back as Harry pulled himself out before thrusting himself back into her, his hands clutching her arse, pulling her up when he thrusted downward. Hermione moaned as she tightened her legs around his waist, their lips meeting each other in a hard bruising kiss. Their lips parted and their tongues met and duelled with each other, each one fighting to get dominance over each other before Hermione pulled away and kissed Harry’s neck.

Hermione would give a nip every now and then, enjoying the way Harry would thrust harder into her with each nip. It felt like he just got deeper. Her head fell backward as one of his hands came up and cupped her breast, rubbing her nipple as his head move down to her neck, flicking his tongue over the mark but resisted biting it. He wanted to take his time with her. He didn’t need any blood and he wasn’t going to take blood when he didn’t need it.

Harry picked up speed, pushing Hermione onto the table and following her down, his thumb came down and brushed across her clit, giving her the push she needed to fall over into the edge.

“Oh…oh…oh…” Hermione gasped as she climaxed. Harry groaned as her walls contracted around him and released himself into her, holding her hips before his thrusts slowed down and buried his face into her neck, sighing.

Hermione sighed happily as she slid a hand into Harry’s messy dark locks, holding his face close to her neck. She liked the feeling. Harry grunted as he slid out of her, eliciting a whimper of protest from Hermione before he kissed her neck.

“We’d better get back out there,” Harry told her, not once removing his head from her neck. He was far too comfortable there. Hermione chuckled.

“Yeah,” she pulled away from Harry so she could look at him the eyes before she reached up and kissed him before Harry pulled away and pulled up his boxers and pants while Hermione just fastened her clothes and smoothed down her skirt.

They stepped out into the hallway after making sure they look presentable when Hermione was suddenly hit with a wave of nausea and dizziness. Frowning, she shook her head and tried to regain her focus.

“Did you take any blood?” Hermione asked, her voice slurring. Harry looked at her, confused.

“Hermione?” he reached for her just as she fell to her knees and vomited all over the stone floor before her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she slumped off to the side. Harry knelt down beside her, his hands roaming over her body frantically before he pressed two fingers to the base of her neck and checked for a pulse. Fast and thready.

Harry picked up bridal style and ran down the hallway toward the hospital wing. Once he reached there, he burst the doors opens with a loud bang as they bounced off the walls under the strength.

The patients that were in the hospital wing all jumped as the noise startled them before Madam Pomfrey came storming out of her office.

“What is the meaning of this?!” she spun around to glare at the person who had disrupted her patients only to gasp when she saw Hermione very still and pale body in Harry’s arms. “What happened?” she gestured to an empty bed.

“She had been acting weird since breakfast,” Harry explained as he placed Hermione on the bed. “She lost her temper with some of the students before jumping me. She seemed better but when we were walking, she felt dizzy, vomited and fainted.”

“What colour was her sick?” Madam Pomfrey asked as she waved her wand in complicated ways, checking Hermione’s status.

“Pale pink,” Harry explained. Her head came up to look at Harry’s, startled.

“What did she have for breakfast?” Harry frowned.

“She had toast and she commented that her tea tasted funny but after she put more sugar in it, it tasted better,” Harry explained before he pinned the nurse a dark look. “What are you thinking?”

“Nothing good,” she confessed. “I need you to get Professor Dumbledore, Professor Snape, Professor Flitwick, Professor Sprout and Professor McGonagall.” The doors opened once more to reveal the teachers Madam Pomfrey had asked for.

“What happened, Poppy?” Dumbledore asked he hurried over to the bed.

“I believe Miss Granger has indigested a large amount of love potion,” Madam Pomfrey admitted, shooting Harry a look of worry. “Her sick was pale pink.” Even Snape paled at the implication.

“She should have died!” Snape burst out, shocked. “That is a lethal amount of love potion to give to someone!”

“Harry, what did she drink?” McGonagall asked. Harry looked at his teacher.

“Tea, she claimed it was funny but tasted fine after she put in two more spoonful of sugar,” Harry explained.

“Dobby, Winky!” barked Dumbledore and the two elves showed up, curious.

“Yes, Master Dumbledore?” Winky asked.

“Did anyone come into the kitchens before this morning?” he asked them. Dobby and Winky looked at each other before Dobby nodded eagerly.

“Yes, Master Harry red haired friend came in,” Dobby told them before frowning. “He was acting weird. He put something in a cup of tea and told Winky that Hermione wasn’t feeling well and it was something to make her feel better. Winky threw out the tea.”

“Did he touch anything else?” Dumbledore asked and Winky shook her head.

“No, the other elves made sure he stayed away from the food,” Winky told them.

“What are you thinking, Albus?” McGonagall asked.

“He must have used a film charm on the cup, making sure that there were still traces of the potions on the tea and filled it up with more potion when it appeared and made sure that Miss Granger drank it.”

“But why isn’t she dead?” Snape asked.

“Because of her bond with Harry,” Dumbledore explained, the teachers looked at him. “Harry marked Hermione as his mate. It means she has some vampire blood in her that allows her to stay alive as long as Harry is alive. The blood must have filtered as much of the potion as it could but there were too much so her body had no choice but to give up in hope her magic could heal the rest of her.”

The doors slammed opened once more to reveal Draco and Luna hurrying into the hospital wing, obviously had heard from the grapevine that Hermione had passed out and was currently in the hospital wing.

“What’s going on?” Draco demanded as he and Luna moved closer to the bed. Luna left Draco’s side to be by Hermione’s side, taking one of her still hands into her own.

“Ron Weasley is going to die,” Harry growled as he stormed out of the hospital wing and down the hallway, intent on finding his prey.

“We should stop him,” McGonagall spoke up, frantic. “Blood is very hard to get out of stone!” Draco snorted in disbelief before he shook his head.

“There is no point,” Draco spoke up, “Not even hell can stop him.”

Storming through the hallways, Harry’s anger just built up higher and higher until he finally spotted his prey. Ron, sensing someone was behind him, turned around only to pale when he saw Harry bearing down on him like a fright train.

Harry grabbed Ron around the neck and slammed him into the wall. Ron made choking noises as he clawed at Harry’s hand while Molly screamed, rushing forward to pull the murderous vampire off her son.

“Harry?” Fred and George rushed forward to try and stop Harry from killing their brother. Arthur stood up, confused. He knew that there was something he was missing and wondered if he would get the answer this time.

“You selfish bastard,” Harry growled, his grip tightening around Ron’s neck. Ron was slowly becoming purple due to the lack of air. “I will kill you and I will do it slowly so I can enjoy your screams.”

“Harry! Don’t kill him!” Molly screamed as she tugged on Harry’s hand only to find that Harry was like a brick wall. Nothing could move him. Harry shoved Molly away with his other hand.

“You stay out of it. You will get your turn,” Harry warned her with a cold glare that had everyone stopping in their tracks. Never in their lives had they ever seen Harry Potter furious like this and it made them remember this was a young man who had faced Voldemort six times and survived him.

“Harry…what’s going on?” Arthur asked as Harry turned to growl at Ron once more. It was remarkable to see Harry’s brows furrowed and his canines growing.

“He gave Hermione a fatal dose of love potion,” Harry growled out, his green eyes turning to slits as he glared at Ron, who whimpered, trying to breath. Fred and George stopped tugging on Harry’s arms as they stared at their brother in a stunned shock.

“Is she…” Arthur croaked out, fearfully.

“No,” the relief that swam through the twins and Arthur was palpable that they could almost taste it before they looked at Ron. “So…tell me why I shouldn’t kill him on the spot?”

“Because he’s your best friend!” screamed Molly as she managed to get herself up.“Was my best friend,” snarled Harry as he glared at the woman. “He decided that his jealous was far more important than overcoming that and becoming a friend someone would want. He turned his back on me and only grovelled because Hermione and I had gotten together.” He glared at Ron once more.

Dumbledore arrived on the scene in time to see Harry getting ready to kill Ron and knew that he gad to interject before things got worse.

“Harry, you can’t kill him,” Dumbledore soothed. “Hermione needs you right now and it won’t do her any good if Ron were to die right now.”

“Fine,” Harry growled, dropping Ron to the ground. “I’ll deal with him later.” He stepped back, closing his eyes to gain his anger and once they opened, his eyes were back to their normal hue of green while Arthur stood forward, now wanting an answer to what was going on.

“Harry,” that one word proved everything to Harry and he turned to face the man who had took him into his family and treated him as one of his own.

“Your bitch of a wife and loser of a son had been oblivating Hermione and I since our fourth year. Hermione and I got together during the first task only for Ron to throw a jealous fit that I had Hermione while he didn’t and oblivated us before begging to be let back into the friendship once more. During the summer of fifth year, Hermione and I almost made love when Molly interrupted us, screamed at us and oblivated us. They had been using love potions on me to make me fall for Ginny and on Hermione to make her fall for Ron.” Arthur stared Harry before he looked at Molly and Ron with a disgusted look.

“Arthur…” Molly began as she reached out to her husband only to for Arthur to jerk away from her.

“How could you?” Arthur hissed. “Hermione is the one person who stuck by Harry’s side and you wanted to rip them apart so you could have your pathetic happy little family?!”

“Oh, and if I were you, Arthur,” Arthur looked at Harry, “I’d check myself for love potions because I remember her telling Ginny and Hermione that she used one on you.” Harry stalked away as Arthur stared after him, stricken before he turned and walked away, needing the time to understand everything that had just been dropped on him.

Fred and George backed away from Ron and their mother before they walked off, wondering how they could be related to people who had no qualms about trying to destroy other people lives for their own pleasure.

Harry made his way into the hospital wing and took up vigil by Hermione’s side, holding her hand as he waited for her to wake up. Draco was sitting on the chair on Hermione’s other side with Luna sitting on his lap, humming a song her mother used to sing to her when she was younger.

Madam Pomfrey divided her time between checking on her patients that would be sent from class and making sure that Hermione was healing in her own time. She noticed that Harry seemed to be attuned to Hermione’s every movement and decided to leave them alone. She couldn’t imagine what it was like for Harry to see his girlfriend lying in the bed before him dosed with a high level of Love Potion and could only hope that they would make it through this stronger.

Harry just embraced Hermione’s left hand in his, holding it close to his lips as he stared out of the window when he felt her hand clench around his and a faint smile crossed his lips. She was going to be fine.

TBC

I hope this story is still satisfactorily, I have noticed that my interest in it has been waning (I apologise) but I will continue to write this story (two more chapters left) but a part of me is really wanting to delete this and start it over again *rolls eyes* Once I’ve finished, I might consider doing a revised version of the story at a later date.

It’s mostly because I really interested in my other Harry Potter story I’m currently writing and a Crossover (Not Harry Potter) as well. *Rolls eyes* I swear, plot bunnies needs to be shot on sight from now on.
Dani's fics