Remember Me Clois Tn/Mat/Ad COMPLETED

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 11: Scare

Over at LuthorCorp, people were running about when all of a sudden there was a huge explosion, a green fine mist covered Smallville.

Lana was busy looking for her jacket when she heard a loud clash and she ran out of the apartment only to look down and see Jason on the ground, under a smashed table.

“OH MY GOD!” Lana gasped out as she ran down the stairs next to Jason’s side.

Clark found himself at the hospital; he saw Chloe standing next to a window and hurried over to her.

“What happened?” he asked and Chloe turned to him.

“Jason was found in the talon, he had some sort of fit and now he won’t wake up, the doctors says that he is in some sort of nightmare coma cause his heart rate is way off the track and if it keeps up…” Chloe trailed off and Clark shook his head.

“This can’t be happening, not now when she’s happy,” He muttered and Chloe nodded.

“Tell me about it,” Chloe told him and he looked at her.

“Do we know where he was last?” Clark asked and she nodded.

“Yeah, he was at LuthorCorp, apparently he has applied for a job there,” She explained and he nodded.

“I think it’s about time we go and pay Lex a visit,” He told her and she nodded as they both headed out to their car while Lana sat next to Jason, pleading him to wake up.

Chloe made her way through the no entrance and looked around to see what she could find while Clark caught up with Lex.

“Hey Lex, do you want to tell me what happened here?” He demanded when he saw everyone running about.

“Clark, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“Jason is now in hospital and this was the last place he was before,” Clark told him and Lex turned to face him.

“Listen Clark, I don’t have time for this and I have no idea what is going on so you better just leave so I can get on with my work,” Lex told him before rushing off once more, Clark let out a frustrated groan before walking off, hoping that he could catch up with Chloe.

He was walking along the hallway when all of a sudden, Chloe came barrelling out, screaming, she bumped into Clark, Clark grabbed a hold of her as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head.

Lois came bursting into the hospital and she saw Clark standing at the window, she ran over to him as he turned to face her and pulled her into a hug.

“What happened?” she demanded and he pulled away.

“Chloe had some sort of fit, it’s the same as Jason, they are in some sort of panic coma and it’s not getting good,” He explained and she looked at him.

“What do you mean?” she demanded.

“One of the patients just died,” He explained and Lois shook her head.

“No,” she whispered out and he grabbed her shoulder.

“Lois, look at me.” He told her and she looked at him. “I need your help to find out what’s going on and I have a feeling that LuthorCorp is in the middle of this,” He told her and she nodded.

“Okay, what do I do?” he asked and he smirked.

“Can you work a computer?” he asked and she punched him slightly before they hurried out of the building, ready to find out what was going on.

“So, we’re looking at the pictures from space?” Lois asked and Clark nodded.

“Yeah, they have more a clear view,” Clark told her as the pictures came up from Smallville and there was a green cloud covering a couple of miles of Smallville.

“Look, it looks like a green cloud,” Lois told him and he nodded.

“Yeah, and it’s gone within a couple of seconds, what’s the bet LuthorCorp is in the middle?” he asked and Lois brought up the landscape and LuthorCorp was right in the middle, Clark rolled his eyes. “Come on, we need to speak to Lex again,” He told her as he moved away, not noticing that Lois suddenly went weak. “Lois?” he asked as he looked at her when all of a sudden there was a scream.

“NO!” Lois screamed as she shook before her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she began to slump to the ground.

“Lois!” Clark shouted as he hurried over and grabbed her before she fainted to the ground. “Lois,” Clark stated as he tapped her face, trying to wake her up.

“HELP!” Clark shouted as he stormed into the hospital with Lois in his arms.

“What happened?” the doctor demanded as he hurried over to him and helped Clark place her in the nearby trolley.

“I don’t know, she was talking then all of a sudden she started screaming out in fear and she almost fell to the ground,” Clark explained as he stroked back Lois hair.

He looked up when he saw Lex and he walked over to him and grabbed him roughly by the shoulder.

“Did you know about this when I talked to you earlier today?” Clark demanded,

“Clark, other than Jason, I had no idea anyone outside of LuthorCorp was exposed. You have to believe me,” Lex told him and Clark shook his head.

“What is this stuff?” Clark demanded but before Lex could answer, there was a loud zooming noise and a large explosion, another meteor slammed it way though the walls, and he ran down the hallway toward Lois’s operation room.

He ran in to see Lois sitting there, looking confused and scared, car alarms set off, provoking Clark into running toward the blinds, he pulled up and saw that large meteorites were slamming into cars before one of them made toward Lois’s hospital room.

Clark spun around and placed his body over Lois just as the meteor slammed into the room, hitting Clark on the back before breaking in pieces.

Clark slummed to the ground as Lois looked at him, there was green kryptonite ever where, weaking Clark even more.

“I knew it.” Lois whispered as she climbed out of bed. “I knew that there was more to you that you let on, what are you?” she demanded.

“I’m not human Lois, I’m from a planet called krypton,” Clark told her and Lois shot him a disgusted look.

“I slept with an alien?” she demanded. “You practically forced me to have sex with you, you alien!” Lois screamed as she picked up a piece of Kryptonite before running toward him, as she was about to plunge it into him.

Just before she reached him, Clark snapped awake and found himself lying on the hospital bed.

“What happened?” Clark asked.

“You had the same attack as everyone else,” The doctor told him.

“I need to go,” Clark stated and the doctor shook his head.

“I don’t think you understand, you’re the first person to come out of it,” He told him and Clark shook his head.

“I’m fine,” He told the doctor before hurrying back to his house, hoping that his mother and father were still awake and not affected.

Clark arrived at the house and looked in, he saw a lamp smashed and hurried over to where he saw his Dad lying on the ground.

“Dad?” Clark asked as he shrugged him slightly but Jonathan never woke up, he looked around to see his mother lying on the kitchen floor. “Mom! Mom?” Clark asked he turned her slightly on her back but she never woke up, he stood up and paced the room as his hand ran through his hair and the backdoor opened.

“I’m home…” Melissa stated but trailed off when she saw her parents. “What the hell?" she demanded.

Clark sighed as he told her everything that happened as they made their way to the hospital with the parents and handed them over to the doctor as they went to see Lois, and she shook her head when all of a sudden a thought hit Clark.

“How come you’re not affected?” Clark asked Melissa as she hurried over to him.

“I was out of town, remember, I had to go to Metropolis,” Melissa reminded and he nodded.

“Yeah, that’s right,” Clark, mumbled as he looked at Lois.

“Clark, what is going on?” Melissa demanded.

“All these people started fainting, the doctors are saying that they are stuck in some sort of panic mode, it’s like a severe nightmare,” He whispered and Melissa gasped as she grabbed her stomach, causing Clark to jump up from his seat and hurry over to her.

“Get me out of here,” She whispered in pain, Clark wrapped an arm around her waist before wrapping another around her legs and carried her out of the hospital; he made sure that no doctors were around to see him before rushing out of the hospital.

“What happened?” Clark asked and Melissa shook her head.

“I don’t know, all of a sudden, this huge wave of pain and fear just swam over me, I think I was receiving the patients emotions,” She explained and Clark shook his head.

“But you learned to block it out,” Clark pointed out and Melissa nodded.

“Yeah, but not this major amount, normally, everyone is feeling different things, Clark, they were all feeling the same and for some reason I got glimpse of what they were seeing,” She explained before looking up at him. “They are reliving their deepest fear,” She whispered and he shook his head.

“What do you mean?” he asked and she shook her head.

“You told me that you were effected, right?” she asked and he nodded. “What was you dreaming?” she asked and Clark’s face turned to one of understanding.

“That everyone would blame me for the meteorites attack that came in the first place and that no one would accept me cause I was an alien,” He told her and she nodded.

“See, they are all relieving their deepest fear, because of that, their emotions are more powerful than usually, which is probably affecting their heart rate,” Melissa explained.

“You know, this all started when Luthercorp had that big explosion,” He explained and she looked at him.

“What the hell were they experimenting over there?” she demanded and he looked at her.

“I’ll give you a hint, its green,” He told her and her face turned to disbelief and annoyance.

“This is getting ridiculous,” She muttered.

“You know, so far, I’m the only one who broke out of the panic sleep,” Clark told her and she nodded.

“You would, our immune system doesn’t allow us to do anything that a human does, you know, sleep as long as a human need, eat, drink, get ill let alone go into a coma or be unconscious,” Melissa told him and their eyes met as understanding dawned on them.

“Your/My Blood!” they both exclaimed as they grabbed their jacket and super sped over to Luthercorp.

They both ran their way into the building and saw Lex arguing with a doctor.

“You’re running out of time!” they both gasped out and they looked at them.

“How the hell did you get in past the security?” Lex asked.

“What is that?” Clark demanded as he pointed to the substance in the heat box.

“It the new antidote that we can test in a few hours,” Lex told Clark and Melissa shook her head.

“You don’t have time,” She exclaimed.

“The antidote needs to be heated to 1000 degrees Kelvin until it clears. Otherwise, it’s useless,” Lex told her and Clark narrowed his eyes at the heat box, all of a sudden the numbers shot up, causing everyone to look at it, it stopped when it reached 1000 degrees Kelvin and everyone turned to Clark.

“Guess it works quick at some times,” Clark told them and Lex ran over to the heat box and pulled out a serum before injecting himself with it, all of a sudden he fainted and had a fit before he came out with gasp.

“Are you okay?” the doctor demanded and Lex nodded.

“It works!” Lex gasped and the doctor nodded.

“Good, I’m sending the rest over to the hospital now!” the doctor stated and Clark and Melissa sighed with relief, now everything can go back to normal.

Clark found himself sitting on the bed, holding Lois’s hand when he smiled.

“Hey!” Clark greeted as Lois’s eyes opened and she smiled up at him.

“Hey,” She greeted back, lifting her arms and enveloping him into a hug, she was grateful to see that she was out of that nightmare; she closed her eyes and inhaled the safe scent of him, glad to be back in his arms.

She looked over and saw Melissa standing in the doorway.

“Hey Lissa,” She greeted and received a grin and wink.

“Glad to see you were back, it was getting kinda annoying trying to annoy Clark on my own,” Melissa told Lois and she laughed as Clark let her go and sat on the edge of the bed and glared good-naturedly at his sister.

“Watch it,” He warned her and she smirked.

“But you love me,” She replied before winking and walking off, leaving the two of them alone in the hospital room, shaking their heads.

“I can’t believe you were willing to risk your life to save us,” Martha stated as she, Jonathan and Clark headed into the kitchen, carrying the bags and Clark scoffed.

“Thank Melissa, she was the one who remembered the blood,” He told her and shook his head. “The nightmare I had, it just makes me wonder if there is someone I can tell,” He told them and Martha shot a look of sadness at her son.

“There will be one day you can tell someone,” Martha promised him and he nodded as he looked outside at Lois laughing at something Melissa told him and smiled slightly.

Yeah, just maybe there was someone who he could tell.

TBC
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 12

Lois was driving down the street as she talked on her cell phone.

“I’ll be home soon,” Lois spoke.

“Just make sure you hurry up, you know what mom can be like when it comes to dark,” Clark stated and Lois rolled her eyes.

“It’s Smallville for crying out loud, not New York,” She pointed out and Clark shrugged.

“Doesn’t make a difference,” He told her.

“Catch you later,” Lois called out as she took her phone and hung it up as she took her eyes off the road for a second to place the phone down.

She looked at the road once more only to the dog run out onto the road.

“Aah!” she slammed down on her breaks, the car stopped; she turned around and saw the dog lying on the road. “Oh, my God. What have I done?” she whispered as she got out of the car and hurried over to the motionless dog, she knelt down beside it while it whimpered softly. “Oh, my God. Okay. I didn’t see you, okay? We’re gonna get you out of here,” She promised him as she picked him up and carried him over to her car.

“You’re gonna be fine. I know you’re going to be fine. Everyone I’ve ever hit was all right,” She told him before sneezing.

Clark found himself sleeping in his jeans and sweater, all tangled up in his red blanket on the couch when he heard a clattering noise coming from the kitchen, he woke up and sat up just as Jonathan comes into the living room from up the stairs.

“Sh,” Jonathan mouth to Clark as Clark stood up and followed Jonathan into the kitchen where they found the dog eating the food that he pulled onto the ground. His chain was hanging from his neck, broken just as Lois entered the kitchen, carrying a box.

“Hey. I was just getting in. What are you guys doing?” Lois asked was Clark smirked.

“We seem to have a visitor. A hungry visitor,” Jonathan stated and Lois looked down and saw the dog.

“Hey, he’s supposed to be tied up in. the barn. I chained him to a post for a second so that I could get my stuff out of the car and well...” she told them and they looked at her. “Yeah,” She told them as the dog licked his lips and belched, causing Clark to laugh slightly.

Lois, Clark and Jonathan entered the barn with Einstein, they saw the broken support beam next to the stairs and Lois looked at it confused.

"I had him chained right there. Okay, that’s just bad wood. That’s not my fault. How’d that post break?” she asked as she knelt down to Einstein before sneezing. “Oh, my allergies...” she moaned before glaring at Clark when he looked at her, amused.

“Where did you say you found him?” Jonathan asked and Lois got a sheepish look on her face.

“Actually, I kind of... hit him,” She told him and Clark looked at her, stunned.

“You hit him? With your car?” he demanded and she looked at him,

“No, with my fist,” She replied, sarcastically before he rolled his eyes and she shook her head. “I was gonna call the vet, but when I got in just now, he seemed fine,” She explained.

“I think you need to make some fliers in the morning. That way, maybe we can figure out whom he belongs to. He’s got a collar. I’m sure somebody’s missing him,” Jonathan stated as Einstein whined.

“Fine with me,” She told him before sneezing once more and Clark smiled, glad to have the upper hand on Lois once again.

“Actually, it might be fun to have a dog around,” He stated as bent down and scratched the dog’s head while Lois glared at Clark, teasingly while he just smiled back at her. “Maybe if we can’t find out who owns him, we can keep him,” Clark asked, hopefully and Jonathan looked at his son.

“Why don’t we just see what happens tomorrow, Clark?” Jonathan told him and Lois smirked at Clark.

“Yeah, don’t get too attached,” She told him in a teasing tone before turning to Jonathan. “I’m going to bed,” She told them before leaving.

Jonathan turned to Clark with an interested yet confused look.

“Clark,” He asked and Clark turned to face his father.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Is there something going on with you and Lois?” he asked and Clark clapped himself on the back for keeping his face neutral.

“How do you mean?” he asked.

“Nothing,” Jonathan stated, back tracking. “We should all get some sleep,” He told Clark.

“You know, I’m gonna do my chores,” Clark told him and Jonathan looked at his watch before looking at his son.

“It’s three o’clock in the morning,” Jonathan told Clark and Clark nodded.

“Dad, since Lois is staying here, if I’m gonna do my work at super speed, I have to do it when she’s not looking,” He reminded and Jonathan nodded.

“All right, then why don’t you start with that?” Jonathan nodded and Clark nodded as Jonathan left while Clark went over to the beam and pulled it out the rest the way before super speeding to get the measurements and slammed the finished beam into place while Einstein watched the whole thing.

Clark turned around and smiled when he saw Einstein sitting there, watching him.

“Well, at least I don’t have to hide anything from you,” Clark told him while Einstein cocked his head slightly to the side, whining to signal that he was confused.

The next morning, Melissa made her way over to her house after spending the night in Metropolis with some friends.

She stepped up the doorway and stepped through the door when all of a sudden her eyes widen in shock.

“Whoa!” Melissa stated as she ducked out of the way when a huge golden retriever came bounding out of the house, barking happily while her parents, brother and Lois came running after it. “When did we get a dog?” she asked.

“Lois hit it with her car,” Clark explained and Melissa looked at the dog before looking back at them.

“Seems to be perfectly healthy,” She noticed.

“And strong, he pulled the wood out of the stand in the barn,” Jonathan explained and Melissa looked at him before looking at the dog before shaking her head.

“Well, we live in Smallville, what did I expect?” she asked before making her way up the stairs.

Chloe drove up to the farmhouse and parked her car outside the barn when Clark walked over just as she got out.

“Hey, Chloe,” Clark greeted and Chloe smiled

“Hey. Lois said she wanted to meet up today,” Chloe told him. “Is she around?”

“Yeah, she’s probably still in the, uh...” Clark started but trailed off when he saw Einstein running out of the barn toward Chloe with another broke chain around his neck while Chloe knelt down and petted him.

“Hi!” Chloe greeted.

“...Shower,” Clark finished.

“Who’s the puppy?” she asked and Clark shrugged.

“We don’t know his name. Lois found him,” Clark explained.

“She’s bringing home strays now, huh?” Chloe asked as she got back onto her feet and Clark laughed. “How is the new tenant?” she asked.

“Lois? Well, she, uh, re-recorded our answering machine, uses all the hot water, oh, and she took over my bedroom. She’s doing great,” Clark told her and Chloe laughed.

“Ooh, it’s cold. I’m gonna go see if I can find her,” Chloe told him and he nodded.

“All right. I’ll be right in,” Clark told them and Chloe nodded.

“Okay,” Chloe told him as she walked over to the house as Clark picked up Einstein’s chain

“Come on,” Clark told him as they walked over to the tractor, he knelt down and tied him to the tractor grill. “We’ll see if this’ll hold you,” Clark told him as he finished and patted Einstein on the back before walking away.

Einstein started to bark at him and Clark turned around to face him. “Stay,” Clark warned. Clark was about to enter the house when he heard a rumbling sound, he turned around and stepped off the porch to see that the tractor was now near the garden and that Einstein was sitting right next to it. “Holy...” Clark mumbled before running over to him and knelt down beside Einstein. “Hey. Looks like you got a secret too. Where are you from? Good boy,” Clark told him before he felt something and he used his x-rayed vision and saw a tiny microchip, Lois and Chloe came out of the house but stopped when they saw the tractor.

“What did you do?” Lois asked.

“What? Oh, I, um... it must have rolled,” Clark told her and she eyed him.

“Through a fence?” she asked.

“Yeah, weird, huh?” Clark asked.

“Yeah,” she agreed.

“Anyway, I’m gonna get going. I’ll see you guys around,” Chloe told them and they nodded as Chloe left.

“Bye,” Lois called out and Lois turned back to Clark once more.

“Just playing with Skippy here,” Clark told her and she glared at him.

“We’re not gonna call him Skippy,” She told him and he sighed.

“Okay, Lois, what would you like to call him?” Clark asked.

“Let’s see. He’s annoying, and I can’t seem to get within ten feet of him without getting sick... I think we should call him Clarkie,” She told him before looking at Einstein. “Come here, Clarkie! Come here, boy! I made him some fliers. He can be somebody else’s allergy now,” She told him and Clark looked at her.

“Don’t you mean can’t go near without sleeping with him?” Clark asked and she glared at him.

“Those were just misguided actions,” She told him and he nodded.

“Sure,” He replied before shrugging, “I don’t think we’re gonna have to use those. I found one of those microchip ID tags under his skin. I think they can scan it at the animal shelter,” He told her and she looked at him.

“I spent all morning on these,” She told him as she lifted up the fliers she made and Clark shrugged.

“I’ll be right back. I have to tell my parents something,” Clark told her before hurrying up into the house while Einstein looked up at Lois sadly.

“Don’t give me that look,” Lois warned before smirking. “Clarkie,” She laughed as Einstein lifted a paw to his face in a gesture of exasperation.

Jonathan and Martha were in the dinning room, setting up for dinner with Einstein watching them, Martha noticed the dog and smiled.

“It’s hard to believe he’s as strong as Clark says he is. He certainly is a beautiful dog,” Martha told him.

Einstein turned around and noticed that the meat was already on the kitchen table and made his way into the kitchen, unnoticed.

“Wait a minute, wait a minute. I know what you’re thinking,” Jonathan told her and Martha shrugged.

“Well, it might be nice for Clark to have a dog. It’s been kind of a lonely year for him,” Martha told him, with a hopeful tone.

“Well, wait a minute. What happens when Clark goes off to college next year, huh? Who winds up having to take care of that dog? Me,” Jonathan stated.

“Lois, it’s time for dinner!” Martha called up the stairs just as they heard a crash, they headed into the kitchen and saw that Einstein had broken the table and was now eating the food while Martha gasped.

“Hey, hey, hey, hey!” Jonathan stated to the dog before looking at Martha. “You see?” he asked.

“Well, remember when Clark did that? He was only three,” She reminded and he glared at her,

“It’s not funny,” He told her before turning back to Einstein “Hey!” he called out as he moved over to the dog just as Lois came down the stairs and stood next to Martha while Jonathan fought with the dog. “Would you-- would you-- Hey!” Jonathan stated.

“What happened?” Lois asked.

“That’s my T-bone!” Lois asked and Martha shrugged while trying not to laugh as Jonathan finally prised the steak from Einstein’s mouth, the only thing that was left was the bone. “Oh, bad dog,” Jonathan scolded.

Jonathan made his way out into the garden to put the rubbish out when he heard growling noise; he turned around and saw the black dog heading toward him. Jonathan instinctively placed his arm over his head only for the dog to bite onto the arm, causing Jonathan to land on the ground.

Einstein, from inside the house, stood up when he heard a noise and ran toward the kitchen door, breaking through the glass, causing Martha and Lois to look up before running out.

Jonathan found himself lying on the ground as the dog pulled away from him, Melissa ran up and smirked when she saw the dog.

“Hey doggie,” Melissa greeted and Hercules turned to face her, he growled and she smirked. “Come and get me,” She teased before running off, he chased after her, growling as Clark made his way up the pathway.

“What happened?” he demanded.

They found themselves at the hospital when Melissa walked over to them.

“Hey, what did the doctors say?” Melissa asked as she stepped in the hospital and everyone turned to look at her.

“Where’s the dog?” Clark asked.

“Bolted, I guess someone called for him,” She replied.

“The dog bit clean through the bone, the doctor never seen anything like it,” Martha told her and she shook her head.

“Must be like our dog,” She muttered.

Lois and Melissa looked around when they heard a rumbling noise; they saw the black truck speeding out at high speed and looked around for Clark.

“For crying out loud Clark,” Melissa muttered as Lois ran toward the car, Melissa sped her way toward the truck with Einstein following her.

When she reached the stopping place, she saw that the one who worked in the vet was now pouring the gasoline over the truck while the older guy was transferring the money. “Figures,” She muttered before sneaking up behind them and knocking the younger one out, she dragged him away before the eldest knew while Einstein jumped into the trucked and placed the button to let Clark out, just when the eldest guy threw the lighter, causing the car to go up in flames.

Clark managed to stumble out and rested his back on the truck while Einstein snuck back on the truck when Melissa came running out, she pulled Clark away from the truck when Hercules jumped out only for the flame to roar even higher.

Einstein started whimpering, attracting Clark’s attentions, he pulled himself from Melissa and jumped into the van, grabbed the dog before jumping out.

He landed next to Melissa and they both ran away before kneeling down as the van blew up.

The flame disappeared, revealing Clark and Melissa face down. Melissa turned onto her back and looked at her brother, who sighed.

“We really need to stop getting into trouble,” She told him, he laughed slightly as they both stared into the sky with Shelby lying in the middle, Melissa turned to Shelby and Shelby looked at her. “You, buddy, stop playing with fire,” She warned him, only for him to lick her face.

Clark made his way into the barn; he smiled when he saw Lois giving the dog a bath and watched as Einstein jumped out of the bath only to shake himself off, causing a disgusted look from Lois.

Lois groaned as she sneezed once more as Melissa walked in.

“I thought giving him a bath was suppose to help with my allergies,” Lois muttered and Melissa shrugged.

“Once you have an allergy, it’s kinda hard to get rid off it, here, try this, it ought to help,” Melissa told her as she threw a small box at Lois before walking out of the barn.

Lois looked down at the box and saw it with an allergy medicine.

“Alright!” she exclaimed as she opened the box and took the bottle out.

“I gotta go, I have a meeting, let me know what the verdict with the dog,” She told them before walking out.

“So, what are we gonna call him? And don’t give me any of this Skipper crap,” Lois asked and Clark looked at the dog more closely.

“I was thinking we could call him Krypto,” Clark told her and she looked at him.

“Why, because he’s so cryptic like you? I don’t think so,” She told him and he looked at her.

“Why not?” he asked.

“Because I think it’s dumb. You can call your next dog Krypto. Look, it’s not that hard. Max, Lucky, Rocky, Bailey, Scamp, Monty, Bud?” She listed off and Clark nodded, still not picking any of the names as Martha and Jonathan entered.

“Hey, you’re gonna have to pick one of those if you want to keep him,” Jonathan told him as Martha smiled at Clark while Lois looked at the adult before looking at Clark, she stood up and made her way over to Clark.

“Really?” Clark asked and Martha nodded as Einstein walked over to her while she and Jonathan pet him.

“You know, when I was a little girl, we had a dog that looked just like this one. Maybe that’s why I liked him so much right away. His name was Shelby,” She told him and Lois thought about it.

“I can live with that,” Lois stated and Clark nodded.

“Well, it beats Clarkie,” He stated as both of them shared a look before looking back as Shelby shook himself once more as Clark grabbed the Frisbee.

“Come on, Shelby! Let’s go outside,” Clark called out as he hurried out with Shelby chasing him and he threw the Frisbee, causing Shelby to catch it before running back to him, causing laughers from Clark.

TBC
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 13

Dawn stumbled up the ditch and stood in the middle of the road, she waved her hands, trying to stop the car that was coming down the road.

“Stop! Please, stop!” Dawn shouted. The driver didn’t slow down. “Wait! Stop!” she shouted.

Martha, who was driving the car, didn’t stop, she drove right through Dawn, causing Dawn to go into Martha. Martha slammed on the breaks and looked into the mirror only to see Martha’s face starting right back at her. “Holy crap. I’m Clark Kent’s mom!” Dawn exclaimed.

Clark made his way into the house from coming back from the talon, he stopped when he heard loud rock music blaring through the house, following the sound, he made his way into the kitchen only to see his mother dancing about with an ice cream tub in one hand and the spoon in the other.

“Mom?” Clark asked as he looked at his mother. “Mom!” Clark shouted, finally gaining his mother attention.

Martha turned and saw Clark standing in the doorway; she turned off the radio and turned back to him. “What’s going on?” Clark asked, causing Martha to laugh.

“Hi, son,” Martha greeted before eating a spoonful of ice cream, causing Clark to look more confused.

“What’s for dinner?” Clark asked and Martha looked at him puzzled.

“Dinner? Oh, right! Here,” She told him before handing over her ice cream tub. “Start with this. It’s really yummy,” She told him.

“Are you feeling okay?” Clark asked and Martha nodded.

“Yes, in fact I wanted to ask you a question,” Martha told him. “Do you have a date for the Prom yet?” Martha asked and Clark looked at her.

“Mom, I told you, I’m not going to the Prom,” Clark told her and Martha looked at her.

“What?! You have to go!” Martha told him as Melissa stepped into the kitchen.

“I don’t have a date yet,” Clark informed her and Martha rolled her eyes.

“It’s sorted, you can take me,” Martha told him and Melissa looked at her.

“Mom, you’re already going, with dad, you are the chaperons,” Melissa informed her, jogging her memory and Martha nodded.

“Oh, cool,” She said before turning back to Clark as Lois stepped down the stairs, sneezing as Shelby followed her.

“I swear the dog knows I’m allergic. He follows me around wherever I go torturing me,” Lois muttered as she glared at the dog before looking at the scene in front of her.

“Clark, your Prom is the most memorable night of your life. I’m not going to let you miss it!” Martha stated and Melissa looked at her mother, stunned disbelief written over her face.

“Okay ‘Dawn’,” Melissa mocked out and everyone turned to her.

“What did you just call me?” Martha/Dawn demanded and Melissa smirked.

“You are totally acting like this blonde plastic bitch that goes to our school,” Melissa explained. “Her name is Dawn, god, she is such a bitch! The little twirling of her hair makes me wanna yank it out and the word ‘Laters’? Oh my, when she says it in that little whiny voice, cause it’s like nails on a chalkboard, no wonder her boyfriend ditched her, probably talked too much during bed, if you know what I mean,” Melissa stated as she hopped off the counter and Lois stifled a snicker while Clark bit back a smile and Martha/Dawn turned to him.

“Are you saying you hate this girl too?” she demanded and Clark shrugged.

“Sorry mom, she’s really not my type,” Clark explained.

“Yeah, the hair is a little too bleached if you ask me,” Melissa stated as she passed Martha and Martha placed her hand on her, Dawn felt a small tingle but nothing happened. “Erm, mom, you wanna let go?” Melissa asked.

“Oh, sorry,” Dawn/Martha stated, confused why it didn’t work, she shook her head and looked around. “Well, I’m gonna go,” Martha stated and Clark looked at her.

“Mom, maybe I should take you to the Talon tonight,” Clark suggested and Martha looked at him confused.

“The Talon?” she asked then it hit her. “Oh, right. I work there. No, I can drive myself,” She told him as she moved toward the doors and waved. “Laters!”

Clark, Lois and Melissa looked at each other as Martha left the house.
“Laters?” Lois asked and Melissa shook her head.

“Is it just me or is she acting a lot like Dawn?” Melissa asked and Clark shook his head.

“Not just you,” Clark told her and Melissa shook her.

“I’m gonna go, I have to phone my date to make sure he can take me to the prom,” She told them before leaving and Clark turned to Lois.

“You know, I never did make it to my prom,” Lois stated thoughtfully and Clark smiled.

“And while we’re on that subject, I was wondering if you would like to come with me,” Clark told her and Lois looked at him, stunned.

“What?” she asked and Clark shrugged.

“Why not?” he asked and Lois smiled.

“Sure, make sure you pick me up on the dot,” Lois told him with a wink and headed up the stairs, causing Clark to laugh as he made plans for the prom when his mother’s weird behaviour flared up in his brain once more and he left the house.

Martha arrived at the Talon, she passed the students and over to the counter when she spotted Lana coming her way.

“Oh, hi, Lana. Shouldn’t you be at school helping with the decorations? The Prom committee needs all the help they can get,” Martha stated with a hateful glare.

“I’m not gonna go to Prom,” Lana stated and Martha looked at Lana up and down before scoffing.

“Why, you think you’re so above it all?” Martha asked and Lana looked at her, stunned.

“No, of course not,” Lana told her and Martha rolled her eyes.

“Oh, come on. Poor little orphan girl, going off to your fancy French art school, going out with a big college guy,” Martha mocked before laughing as Lana glared at her.

“I don’t have to listen to this,” Lana told her and went to leave when Martha reached out and grabbed Lana’s arm, all of a sudden, Martha looked at her surrounding confused while Lana looked in the mirror and smiled.

“Genius,” She stated when the bell went and she saw Clark coming in, she moved over to him.

“Hey Clark,” Lana greeted.

“Have you seen my mom?” Clark asked and Lana waved it aside.

“Forget you mom, I wanted to ask you something, do you want to go to the prom with me?” Lana asked and Clark looked at her.

“Us go to the prom?” Clark asked and Lana nodded. “I can’t, I already have date,” Clark told her and Lana/Dawn furrowed her brows.

“I thought you didn’t have a date,” Lana/Dawn stated and Clark shrugged.

“I kinda of asked Lois to come with me tonight, she never made it to her prom so I offered to take her tonight,” Clark informed her and
Lana/Dawn’s eyes filled with anger before storming her way out of the Talon, leaving Clark staring after her with a confused look before walking over to his mother. “Mom, are you alright?” Clark asked and Martha turned to him.

“I have no idea how I got here,” Martha told her son and Clark looked at her, confused.

Clark arrived at the school, he wanted to talk to Lana because she had been acting weird when he saw her leaning against the lockers; he hurried over to her.

“Lana?” he asked and she looked at him, confused.

“I have no idea how I got here!” she told him and he looked around, obviously confused at what was happening.

They arrived at the hospital where Billy was being treated for electrocution when they passed Dawn’s room.

“What is going on?” Melissa asked when she arrived; Lois was juggling the Coffee cup, her mobile and a muffin.

“Dawn is in a deep coma,” Clark stated as he stared at Lois curiously.

“She needed another Caffeine kick,” Melissa muttered as she shook her head. “Don’t ask.”

“Dawn crashed the car and it went into a ditch where a mother load of kryptonite were,” Chloe informed her and Melissa sighed.

“So, what, Dawn is somehow possessing everyone?” she asked and Chloe nodded.

“Looks like it,” Chloe told her and Melissa shook her head.

“No one can say that Smallville is boring,” She muttered.

“Code Blue, room 256. Code Blue, room 256,” A woman shouted and the doctors and nurses ran into the room when another nurse came out and walked over to the group.

“Excuse me, are you friends of Dawn?” she asked and they nodded. “I’m afraid there was nothing we could do, she passed on, at least she didn’t suffer,” She informed them before leaving, as she walked away, she put the syringe that she was holding in the bin, smiling slyly.

“I just went to see the allergist. This says I owe two hundred dollars,” Lois exclaimed, angry evident in her voice.

“Actually, its $215 including lab fees,” The man pointed out.

“But all they did was stick a bunch of needles in my back and make me really itchy. What’s that all about?” Lois demanded.

“They need to find out what you’re allergic to,” The man informed her and Lois rolled her eyes.

“I know what I’m allergic to. He’s got four legs and drools. What I need is a prescription. Please. A dog’s life depends on it,” Lois snapped. The man picked up the bill and walked to the back of the room while the nurse, that came out of Dawn’s room, walked up behind Lois.

“Miss?” she called out and Lois turned around to see the nurse. “Maybe I can help you,” The nurse told her with a smile.

Meanwhile at the Kent’s house, Martha and Jonathan were getting ready to leave the house, Melissa had already gone ahead with her date; Martha turned to her son.

“Excited?” Martha asked and Clark nodded.

“Sure, when Lois speeds up,” Clark stated and Martha laughed as she hugged her son before leaving the house.

Clark turned to face the stairs only for his jaw to drop when he saw Lois dressed in a strapless pink Prom dress that hugged her body tightly with pink earrings, she pushed a bit of her hair behind her hair and smiled at Clark.

“Well?” Lois asked and Clark nodded.

“Very nice,” Clark told her and Lois smiled as she stepped down, Clark held out his arm and Lois took it and they both stepped out of the house and made their way over to the prom.

They made their way into the prom and stood next to Chloe when the woman stepped up on the stage and looked at everyone.

“Excuse me, everybody! Excuse me!” she called out, the band stopped playing and she turned back to the students. “If I could just get your attention for a moment. Thank you. It is time for the big announcement,” She informed them, everyone looked up and waited to see who was going to win.

“Okay, if by some weird reason I win, the tiara burning party is at my house,” Chloe informed them.

“Let’s get closer. Come on,” Lois told her and they made their way closer to the stage.

“You voted and the results are in. This year’s Smallville High Prom Queen is...” the woman trailed off as the drum roll started up and the teacher opened the envelope. “Chloe Sullivan!” she exclaimed, causing Lois and Chloe to look at each other, stunned at what happened while Clark laughed as he applauded with the rest of the students.

“Congratulations!” Lois told her as she hugged Chloe only for Dawn to be transferred, Chloe smiled as she headed up the stage while Lois turned to Clark confused.

“What the hell am I doing in a pink dress?” Lois demanded and Clark caught on.

“Oh no,” he whispered as he looked at Chloe.

“Oh, my gosh, you guys, thank you so much! This is so totally awesome! I guess I could say I’ve looked to the stars and wished for this moment ever since I was a little girl. You can dream of standing here your whole life, but right now, looking down on all of you, I just... This is just so totally genius! Thank you so much! Although, I just have to say...”Chloe touched the tiara on her head. “...That the person who really deserves this honour is Dawn Stiles,” She finished and everyone laughed “No, seriously, you guys! Seriously! She gave so much of herself, way more than Chloe Sullivan,” Chloe protested.

“Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe!” Everyone chanted causing Chloe to turn her head away, wipe away a tear then turned back to the microphone.

“Anyway, I promise this will be one night that I will always remember... and you will never forget,” She promised them before getting off the stage, causing Clark to go after her.

Chloe made her way into the boiler room; she picked up the fire axe and hacked off the knob off the pipe, causing oil to leak out onto the floor. Chloe, then, moved over to the incinerator and smiled at the roaring fire. “You’re all gonna pay,” She stated before grabbing the mop, she lit the end up on fire then turned back to the puddle of oil. “Now, that’s what I call a Torch.”

She threw the mop but before it hits the puddle, Clark super sped into the room and caught the mop while Chloe stared at Clark in a shock. “How did you do that?” she asked as Clark threw the mop aside.

“I know it’s you, Dawn. You don’t want to do this,” Clark told her and Chloe walked over to Clark.

“All those years I kept trying to be what everyone else wanted. And it turns out those losers don’t even care. This was supposed to be the best night of my life and they laughed at me!” Chloe snapped.

“Let Chloe go!” Clark told her.

“I will,” Chloe told him before smiling. “See, Clark, there’s a whole life after high school, and I can be whoever I want,” She touched Clark’s chest then Chloe gasped as she stepped back, confused.

“Clark?” Chloe asked and Clark took the tiara.

“The crown’s mine, bitch,” Clark snapped and slapped Chloe across the face causing her to go flying through the room. “Genius,” Clark stated. He picked up the mop and moved toward the puddle only for Jonathan to enter the room.

“Dawn!” Jonathan shouted, causing Clark to turn around.

“Seriously, Mr. Kent. You can’t stop me,” Clark told him.

“That may be true. But I can stop my son,” Jonathan told her as he held up a chunk of green Kryptonite. Clark grunted as he dropped the mop, stumbling backward before falling down.

“What are you doing? What is that?” Clark demanded.

“It’s time for you to leave, Dawn!” Jonathan snapped at her.

“Aah!” Clark groaned out as he winced in pain as a pink energy slipped out of Clark’s body, she rises through the ceiling and is gone while Jonathan took the kryptonite away from Clark then turned the wheel that stopped the puddle.

“Chloe!” Clark exclaimed as he sat up and saw her; he hurried over to her and helped her up.

“Are you okay?” Clark asked

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks,” Chloe told her as Clark bent over and picked up the tiara and placed it back on her head.

“I think you dropped something. Congratulations, Chloe,” He told her and she smiled up at him.

They made their way back out onto the dance floor, Chloe smiled at Clark before a young man stepped forward to her and asked her to dance, Clark looked up and saw that Lana came in, she was wearing a white dress, Clark waved to her and she waved back, she was about to make her way over to him when she saw that he moved over toward the punch table

“Listen, Lois,” Clark started and Lois shook her head.

“Your parents filled me in. Apparently some girl named Dawn was possessing me,” Lois told him and he laughed as he nodded.

“Yeah, well, that’s the short version,” Clark admitted and Lois grinned as she touched her hair.

“Yeah, well, that’s the last time I’ll ever do my hair,” She told him before looking at her dress. “Or dress me up.”

“You look good in pink,” Clark told her, vividly remembering her pink underwear and Lois laughed and Clark blushed as he looked at her once more. “You know, I did bring you here and all,” Clark stated and Lois laughed.

“Is that your way of asking me to dance?” Lois asked and Clark smiled, sheepish.

“Bad huh?” he asked and Lois nodded with a smile.

“Yeah, try again Smallville,” She teased and Clark laughed as he held out his hand.

“Lois, would you do me the honour of dancing with me to this song?”

“Better,” Lois told him as she slipped her hand into his. “And yes I will dance with you.”

Clark smiled as he led her out onto the dance floor. He wrapped an arm around her waist and held her hand, Lois wrapped an arm around his neck as she rested her head on his shoulder, both of them dancing to the music.

In the distance, Melissa nodded with a smile, she was glad to see that Clark and Lois were in public showing their affection, she knew it wouldn’t be long till they admitted their love for each other.

Chloe and Lana sat at the side, watching the couple with a depressed look on their face; somehow they knew that they had missed their chance.

TBC
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Okay, just pretend that Ageless happened but just swap Lana over with Lois.

This is the last chapter of this section so enjoy and you will get to see what you have been waiting for!

Chapter 14

Clark was sleeping on the couch when all of a sudden he started thrashing, the lights switched up from up the stairs and Martha and Jonathan ran down the stairs and over to their son.

“Clark! It's okay, it's just a bad dream,” Martha told him as Clark jerked awake.

“You scared the daylights out of us yelling like that,” Jonathan pointed out and Clark looked at them confused.

“What?” Clark asked.

“You kept yelling, "It's coming!" over and over.” Martha explained and they both watched as Clark turned to the window, fear clear in his eyes as sweat continued to drip down his body.

Clark, Martha and Jonathan found themselves sitting in the kitchen, Clark told them about his dream.

“It was just a dream sweetie,” Martha reassured him and Clark shook his head.

“I don’t think so, something inside of me is telling me that it’s a warning,” Clark told her and they turned to see Melissa coming down the stairs, she moved toward the table.

“Ever get that feeling that something bad is going to happen?” Melissa muttered as she sat down at the table and took her glass.

“That’s because something bad is going to happen,” Clark told her and told Melissa about his dreams and Melissa took in a deep breath.

“Great, have any idea what could be coming?” she asked and he shook his head.

“Not a thing,” He replied only to stop when he heard more footsteps, they turned to see Lois making her way down and she looked at them.

“Oh, having a night talk?” she asked as she moved over to the fridge and Clark laughed.

“Nightmare actually,” Clark told her and Lois winced.

“You know, if it makes you feel any better, I have them all the time. I had this one last week. Really scary,” She told him as she took the pitcher out of the fridge. “This, uh, guy wearing a red cape,” She told him and Melissa looked at her.

“How is that scary?” she asked and Lois shrugged.

“Hello, he was wearing a cape,” Lois pointed out and Melissa smirked.

“Sounds like someone is dreaming of a hero,” Melissa teased only to get pinched in return. “Ow!” she yelped before glaring at Lois, causing laughers from others.

The next morning, Clark found himself standing next to the stage outside Smallville High, he looked off to the side and saw his parents sitting there with the rest of the parents, Clark and Chloe moved closer to the stage together.

“Darren Cooper. Caroline Creese. Cody Davis. Erica Feldman. Lauren Feldman,” The Principal called out.

“Did you see Lana yet?” Clark asked and Chloe shook her head.

“Still no sign. I'm starting to get worried. Lana's never so much as had a tardy. She's not gonna miss her high school graduation,” Chloe told him and Clark nodded.

“She'll be here.” He told her but didn’t feel confident in himself.

“Michael Hall. Holy Harold. Tanya Hart. Kate Horton. Michael Hoover. Hannah Jacobs. Michelle Jewel,”

Clark and Chloe moved closer to the stage.

“Oh, there's Clark,” Martha stated.

“Clark Kent.” Jonathan, Martha and Lois stood up and cheered, Lois whistled loudly as Jonathan took a picture as Clark smiled as he waved to them and took his diploma.

“Lana Lang.” Everyone looked around for Lana only for her not to show up. “Lana Lang,” He called out once more only to be interrupted when a blur ran across the stage.

“The Meteorites are coming back to town!” Melissa exclaimed as she ran through the Graduation. “Get the hell out of Smallville NOW!” she screamed and everyone got up and ran off, except from Lois, Chloe, Martha, Jonathan and Clark, who all rushed over to her.

“What’s going on?” Jonathan demanded.

“The meteorites are coming back to Smallville, something called them,” Melissa told them and Martha shook her head. “Come on!” Melissa told them as she tugged on their arms.

Melissa, Clark, Jonathan and Martha found themselves in the kitchen, Clark was beating himself up.

“There was nothing you could have done to prevent this,” Jonathan stated and Melissa gasped.

“Damn it! The stones,” She snapped and they looked at her. “The stones, Jor-El said something bad would happen if the stones fell into the wrong hands,” Melissa stated.

“Who else has the stones?” Martha asked.

“There was the one in China but that disappeared…” Melissa trailed off before looking at Clark. “What the bet that Lana had it and she did something?” Melissa asked.

“Melissa…” Clark started and Melissa shook her head.

“No, Clark, we know that Lex, Lionel and Jason and his mother would never do anything that would bring danger on earth, they only wished for knowledge, Lana on the other hand…” Melissa stated and Martha turned to Melissa.

“Melissa!” she exclaimed and Melissa shook her head.

“Open your eyes mom, Lana has been the cause of many things,” Melissa stated.

“I need to do something,” Clark stated as he super sped out of the house.
“We need to pack up,” Melissa told them and she ran up the stairs toward her room.

Clark entered the inner chamber of the Kawatche cave. He looked down at the stone altar and spoke to the emptiness of the chamber.

“You're my father. Talk to me,” Clark snapped as he placed the octagonal
key into the slot on the altar. “Tell me what you've done!” Clark shouted and found himself surrounded by swirling blue energy.

“It was you who brought this upon yourself, Kal-El,” Jor-El told him.

“What did I do?” Clark asked.

“I sent you here to unite the three elements,” Jor-El told him.

“The stones? They have nothing to do with me!” Clark shouted.

“But they do, Kal-El. For the knowledge of the universe is meant for you only. Yet you chose to deny your heritage. Today, you will witness the consequences,” Jor-El promised.

“Then you sent the meteor shower? Clark demanded.

“I have done nothing, Kal-El. Human blood has stained one of the elements and awakened a great danger from the darkness of space,” Jor-El told him.

“What can I do to stop it?” Clark asked.

“There is nothing you can do to prevent what is already in motion. But the meteor shower is just the beginning, Kal-El. I warned you that the elements could not fall into the hands of a human. The three must become one. It is the only way to save Earth from total annihilation,” Jor-El told him and Clark let out a grunt of frustration.

“I don't know where they are! I don't have time to find them!” Clark told him.

“If you don't unite them at once, you, my son, will be seared by a fire from the sky even you can't survive. The future of mankind rests in your hands, Kal-El,” Jor-El told him.

“Please... help me! I can't do this alone!” Clark told him and there was a crackle of energy as Clark was blasted back into the caves.

Clark came back and saw his parents packing up the truck.

“Clark, where the hell have you been? We gotta pack up,” Jonathan told him and Clark shook his head.

“I've been looking for Lois everywhere. I can't find her,” Clark told her and Martha shook her head.

“Sweetheart, she's probably already been evacuated,” Martha told her.

“I want you to go up to your room and pack everything that's necessary. Your mom and I will take care of everything down here,” Jonathan told him and Clark shook his head.

“No, I gotta do something first,” Clark told them.

“Don't think for a second this is your fault,” Martha warned them.

“I came to Smallville in a meteor shower. Now it's happening again and it's all because of me,” Clark told them and Jonathan sighed.

“Clark, there is absolutely nothing you could have done to prevent this,” Jonathan told them.

“We don't know that. There's gotta be something I can do,” Clark told them.

“Clark, you don't have time,” Martha told him and he shrugged.

“I don't have a choice,” He told them, he hugged them and watched as they got in the truck, he super sped to the barn where he started looking through the boxes, looking for something when he heard a noise.

He turned to see Lana standing there. “Lana?” he asked and Lana smiled.

“Hey, I just wanted to give you something,” She told him before moving toward him, she handed him over a red handkerchief and he opened it only to see one of the stones and what looked like blood, he bit back a groan, Melissa was right.

“Lana, is this blood?” Clark asked and Lana sighed.

“Please Clark, you just have to trust me on this, please?” she asked, he looked at her before nodding.

“Okay,” He whispered and she nodded.

“Good,” She whispered; she opened her mouth to say something when Clark looked up and smiled gently.

She turned to see Lois standing in the doorway with a small smile.

“Am I’m interrupting?” she asked and Clark shook his head.

“No, what are you doing here? You should be getting out of Smallville,” He told her as he hurried over to her and grabbed her arms, gently.

“I needed to see you,” She whispered and he nodded before turning to Lana.

“Sorry, were you about to tell me something?” Clark asked and Lana shook her head.

“It’s okay, I gotta go anyway,” She told him before smiling slightly and running off as tears started to fall down her cheeks, he was not in love with her anymore.

Clark turned back to Lois, worried about the fact that she was still here in Smallville when there was meteorites were coming.

“What did you need to see me about?” Clark asked and Lois realised something as she looked at him.

“You’re not leaving,” She whispered and he swallowed hard.

“No, there’s something I need to do,” Clark told her and she shook her head.

“No Clark, you need to come with parents and me,” She told him and Clark shook his head as he gripped her arms a little tighter to calm her down.

“Lois, you’re panicking,” He told her and she took a deep breath. “My parents understand what I need to do, I promise I will be safe,” He whispered and she nodded. “What was it you needed to tell me?” he asked and she took a deep breath.

“I love you,” She whispered, tears coming to her eyes and his eyes soften too.

“I love you too,” He whispered back as he bent down to kiss her, he cupped the back of her head while she cupped the side of his face.

There was a whirring noise, they both broke away from each other and looked toward the noise and saw a bright light coming toward them. Clark reached out and grabbed the light, once he touched it, the noise and the light dimmed, revealing the bracelet that Kayla had given him and he smiled slightly.

“Clark?” Lois whispered and Clark turned to her.

“A friend of mine gave this to me, she told that it was meant for my soul mate,” Clark explained as he held it up. “With your permission, I would like to put it on you,” He asked and she nodded, still staring at the bracelet, it was silver with a green crystal in the middle, she could feel it calling to her.

Clark placed the bracelet on her wrist and all of a sudden it wrapped itself around her, showing no sign of a latch to open it.

“What just happened?” Lois whispered and Clark sighed, he knew that she wanted answers but there was no time.

“Lois, I really want to tell you but there’s no time, the meteorites are coming and you need to get out of town!” Clark told her as he pulled her toward the door but she struggled.

“Clark!” Lois warned him and he turned to her.

“I promise you, I will tell you everything the minute I come back, I swear on my life,” He promised, looking into her eyes.

She looked at him in the eyes, hard. Seeing signs of honesty, pleading and love she gave in.

“Okay, you promise?” she whispered and he nodded.

“I promise,” He swore before leaning into kiss her once more before hurrying her over to the car. “Get out of Smallville as fast as you can. I’ll see you real soon,” He told her and she nodded before getting in car and driving off, watching Clark in the rear-view mirror.

Once the car was out of sight, Clark looked down at the crystal that was in his hand and ran off to the caves.

He passed the road where all the soldiers were watching the meteorites making their way toward the ground. One of them was heading toward one of the soldiers.

“Oh my god,” The solider whispered and Melissa showed up.

“You get use to it,” Melissa stated before chucking him out of harm’s way before turning around and sending a ray of heat toward the meteorites, shattering it into pieces before rushing off once, she needed to get to somewhere.

Meanwhile, a little boy ran between the cars, he stopped when he saw his truck and picked it up before looking up into the sky where at least 6 meteors were headed toward them, the middle one grew brighter when he was pulled out of the way, Clark placed his back to the landing when the meteor crashed before standing up and turning the boy around. He looked at Clark.

“You’re not my daddy,” He whispered as a man ran up toward them.

“Henry!” he shouted, they turned and saw the man running up, Henry held out of his arms and the man took him into his arms.

Clark looked around before turning back to the man.

“GO!” he told them before running off toward the caves, he was going to stop this for once and for all.

He made his way over to the caves, he opened the doorway to the altar and stepped in and placed the last crystal on the altar, he watched as the stone combined itself and float off the altar and into the air as a gold glow started to shine out of the wall, Lex turned to it.

“What is that?” Lex asked while Clark watched the floating stone.

Lex moved over to the chamber while Chloe ran up behind him.

“Lex, be careful. It might be dangerous,” She told him before shoving him into a wall, causing him to hit his head and fall to the floor, Chloe hurried pass him and sees Clark standing in the middle of the light.

Clark reached out for the stone and started screaming with pain while Chloe watched in fear as the light got brighter as Lex stood up only for them to go flying backward as a pulse of energy shot out, knocking them out.

Lois hurried up the hill; she looked at the destruction and felt her heart break at the site.

“Clark,” She whispered, hoping to god that he was still alive.

Lana woke up; she looked over to her right and gasped when she saw the pilot at the wheel, dead. She fumbled with her seatbelt before stumbling out of the helicopter.

Once she landed on the ground, she gasped out in pain before crawling up the hill, she gasped when she saw a hole in the ground, there was a black spaceship in the middle of it and it started to open as a bright light appeared over her face, showing her terrified face.

Clark found himself in a snowy surrounding, he looked around, denial and disbelief firmly planted on his face, and he shook his head.

“No,” he whispered, he made a promise to Lois that he would be there, he looked around once more, hoping that there was a way out before giving in. “NO!!!!!” Clark shouted as he threw the crystal into the air, furious with Jor-El.

The End.

Okay, i have a confession to admit here. I wrote this story like last year (I think) and ever since then, i have lost my interest in Smallville due to Clark/Lana triangle and stupid things honestly. I don't like the way Smallville is going and my lack of interest is not making it easier.

I do have a sequel in the wing but it just depends on if i'll ever get the spark to finish but i wouldn't get your hopes up.

Sorry.
Dani's fics