Lonely Love (BTVS/Shattered Mirror, Teen) ~ Dead and Buried

Like Castle, Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other fandom? Write Fan Fiction for it? Then go ahead and post it here!

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maxandlizforever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Lonely Love (BTVS/Shattered Mirror, Teen) ~ Dead and Buried

Post by maxandlizforever »

Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or the "Shattered Mirror" Charachters.
Summary: What if after Sarah Vida, recently made vampire came to Sunnydale. What if she chose to stick by her old job of vampire hunter afterwards. This takes place after 2nd Season but Angel is still alive. Spike will possibly come.
Chapter 1: Sarah’s New home

Sarah Tigress Vida drove down the road. She wore all the knives she could keep on her after her mother bound her powers. Then Kristopher (not Christopher she acknowledged) had changed her. She was looking for a witch to unbind her powers. She wanted them back. They would be an advantage but she needed to find a powerful witch that Dominique hadn’t told about her abomination of a daughter. She had seen Dominique once since her demise. It had been the night she had dared to go to her house to gather her things. The only reason she was still alive was that her sister had not told Dominique about her “unique” situation yet. If she had known she would have undoubtedly killed her on the spot.

Sarah Tigress Vida, Daughter of Macht, youngest Daughter of Vida, the vampire hunter, was a vampire. Not only had she betrayed her people by falling for a vampire but she had managed to become one also. She had shamed her blood line. Any true Vida would have fallen on her knife after becoming one. Before her mother had gathered her wits and a knife, she left with what she had managed to grab. Which turned out to be a lot considering she was rather strong. She was strong when she was alive. She had been a strong witch. She could lift two times her own weight, but now that she was a vampire, she could lift at least triple of that. She now had all of her knives, and most of her clothes.

Sarah’s little car turned a corner. A huge sign proclaimed, “Welcome to Sunnydale”. Sarah saw a quaint little high school and decided there she would get her degree even though she didn’t necessarily need it.

She walked up the steps, the sun glaring in her eyes so that she had to shield her sensitive eyes. She opened the door and walked around. The first significant landmark in the school that she could find was the library. She walked in hoping to get some help. Instead, when she walked in a knife came hurtling at her head. She caught it in the air with her fingertips. Power rolled off her in droves.

She turned to the blond who looked like she had thrown it and spoke, “You better watch where your throwing these, you might get hurt.”

“Don’t you mean, I might hurt someone,” the blond asked arrogantly.

Sarah answered more arrogantly, “I mean you might get hurt. Did Dominique send you? It must have been a real shock. Her own daughter. I’m surprised she found me so quickly.”

“Who is Dominique?” a man with glasses in a tweed suit asked. As he did, he adjusted his glasses. She could smell his fear.

“I’m in search of a witch for some help.” She sensed these humans knew about her kind.

“Who are you?” The girl asked.

“Rude little thing aren’t you? I’m stronger then you’ll ever be. I’m a Daughter of Macht. Youngest Daughter of the Vida Line. My name is Sarah Tigress Vida. My mother bound my powers I need a witch to unbind them. Now tell me girl who are you?”

“My name is Buffy Summers. My occupation is a vampire Slayer. This is my watcher, Rupert Giles.”

“Is that a fancy way of saying you’re nonmortal?”

“No, why?”

“Because I’m not. I wanted to know if you were also a witch. You said you were a slayer. Did you mean Vampire hunter?”

“Yes, I guess.”

“You need a trainer. Since there is no Vida near here or that would help you even if they did you know of you, I will take you on as my pupil. I will teach you everything I know.”

“That is nice really, but that is Giles’ job.”

“He obviously hasn’t trained you well. I have been a vampire hunter a lot longer then you have.”

“No, I have been a slayer ever since was fifteen.”

“My family has trained me since I could walk. The last time my powers were bound was when I was five, my father had just died. I was grieving. I started breaking things. My mother was appalled by my actions and bound my powers. I had to heal like a mortal which is incredibly slow, but first, I must ask you a question. Where is the office? I need to talk to them about enrolling.”

Switching POVs

Buffy stared after the girl who had just left the library. “She talks like she has never been mortal.”

“Hold on. Vida. I’ve head that somewhere.”

While Giles was looking it up, Xander, Willow, Oz and Cordelia bound in.

“Did you hear about the new girl!” Xander asked excitedly. Cordelia hit him in the back of the head.

“We just met her,” Buffy answered

“I found it,” Giles started to read, “Vida, one of the few lines of pure witches. There are four lines: Vida, Light, Smoke and Arun. Light are dead. Smoke are healers. The Arun line are part vampire themselves because the first of their line healed someone channeling a vampires blood to heal it. Vida are the strongest. They are the leaders of the four lines. The current head of Vida is Dominique. She is married with two daughters, Sarah Tigress and Adiann. These witches may look mortal but they have never been,” Giles looked up and then said, “if she is willing to train you Buffy, that is an honor you shouldn’t pass up.”

Buffy nodded in consent while the others looked on in confusion. Finally Xander asked, “Who?”

“Me,” Sarah said as she stepped back into the library.
"Seize the Moment, for you never know, tomorrow you might be dead."--BTVS, S1E1
"'You wanna sleep with me?'
Grissoms looks at her stunned, dropping his food and wiping his mouth, "Did you just say what I think?'
'That way when I wake in a cold sweat you can say it was just empathy.'"--Sarah Sidle to Gil Grissom, CSI S1E10