Buffy?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Buffy?

Post by killjoy »

April wrote:I didn't know you were a Spike fan, killjoy! Me, too!

You're right about Adam. Worst bad guy of the entire series. For most people, anyway. There was just something about him that was a little . . . boring.

I wish we'd gotten to see more of The Master. At least they kept bringing him back in episodes like "The Wish" and several episodes of Angel. ;) Now THAT was a bad guy!

-April
I was a fan of Spike the second he stepped out of that car in season two. :mrgreen:

As someone once said until than all vamps on the show were shown as nothing more than rabid dogs.But here was a vamp that had style.Not to mention he had emotions for Dru and their feelings were shown and cool.Not to mention Spike knew who Yoda was and was all into the current culture.That made him even more cool
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Was season two filmed differently some how than the other seasons?

I ask this because when you watch it it seems to not only look different but to have a whole different feel to it.Maybe it was the cameras used or the sets....I don't know but to me it's like I said it just looks different than shots from other seasons.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

killjoy wrote:
April wrote:I didn't know you were a Spike fan, killjoy! Me, too!

You're right about Adam. Worst bad guy of the entire series. For most people, anyway. There was just something about him that was a little . . . boring.

I wish we'd gotten to see more of The Master. At least they kept bringing him back in episodes like "The Wish" and several episodes of Angel. ;) Now THAT was a bad guy!

-April
I was a fan of Spike the second he stepped out of that car in season two. :mrgreen:

As someone once said until than all vamps on the show were shown as nothing more than rabid dogs.But here was a vamp that had style.Not to mention he had emotions for Dru and their feelings were shown and cool.Not to mention Spike knew who Yoda was and was all into the current culture.That made him even more cool
OMG! Me too. :D I just fell in love Spike the moment he came on Buffy. Joss gave his character so much depth that it was hard not to fall in love with him. And James Marsters played the character of Spike to perfection. And when Spike fell in love with Buffy, he became even better, because here is this big bad vampire who's killed two slayers in past, but then he falls in love with Buffy, and he becomes a little school boy with a crush--a little school boy who could rip your throat out if he wanted to, but still. :lol:

I just thought that was so funny. :D
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

Cocogurl wrote: OMG! Me too. :D I just fell in love Spike the moment he came on Buffy. Joss gave his character so much depth that it was hard not to fall in love with him. And James Marsters played the character of Spike to perfection. And when Spike fell in love with Buffy, he became even better, because here is this big bad vampire who's killed two slayers in past, but then he falls in love with Buffy, and he becomes a little school boy with a crush--a little school boy who could rip your throat out if he wanted to, but still. :lol:

I just thought that was so funny. :D
You know what? I agree with you there! I liked Spike when he had a crush on Buffy! Aww that was so cute! :D
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

A part of me will always love the dark bond Spike and Dru had.For one of the things I loved about season two was that the relationship between Spike and Dru showed that there was more to vampires than just.....Kill and drink your blood!
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

killjoy wrote:A part of me will always love the dark bond Spike and Dru had.For one of the things I loved about season two was that the relationship between Spike and Dru showed that there was more to vampires than just.....Kill and drink your blood!
Yeah, you know, even though I'm a major Spuffy fan, Spike and Dru's relationship was awesome and wicked and sexy! I especially love the latter half of Season 2 when he's jealous of Angelus and Dru. He just gets more and more fascinating!

The thing about Spike is that, even when he's evil and soulless, he's still Spike. Contrast this to when Angel is Angelus, and he's just completely void of all humanity. It's interesting that they're so different. Anyway, my personal theory is that Angel and Spike are soulmates. :lol:

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
art_junkie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by art_junkie »

April wrote: Yeah, you know, even though I'm a major Spuffy fan, Spike and Dru's relationship was awesome and wicked and sexy! I especially love the latter half of Season 2 when he's jealous of Angelus and Dru. He just gets more and more fascinating!
-April
i really liked Spike and Dru in season2 too! They were so much fun! And she was so absolutely crazy that she was hilarious to watch. Spike was lamer then thu, he became much much cooler later on in the series!...

Personally though, i really like Angel :mrgreen:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Here's a Buffy question I saw that I didn't know the answer to and could not find.....maybe someone here knows it.

The question was that there was ONE person who was in BOTH the Buffy movie and the tv show....who was it?

I have no clue.....for I've never seen the movie.
art_junkie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by art_junkie »

killjoy wrote:Here's a Buffy question I saw that I didn't know the answer to and could not find.....maybe someone here knows it.

The question was that there was ONE person who was in BOTH the Buffy movie and the tv show....who was it?

Seth Green (Oz) was in both... except i think his scenes were cut from the movie, so he's not actually there...but yeah, it's him :)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

art_junkie wrote:
killjoy wrote:Here's a Buffy question I saw that I didn't know the answer to and could not find.....maybe someone here knows it.

Seth Green (Oz) was in both... except i think his scenes were cut from the movie, so he's not actually there...but yeah, it's him :)
Ahhhh thank you....Oz was one of my most fav characters and I HATED to see him leave.No one could say so little in such a bland tone of voice and make me laugh so hard. :lol: