Buffy?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Buffy?

Post by Bubblegal »

But remember the Shansu - even though both Spike and Angel have a soul - it could still be Angel and he has a chance to become human - that if the stuck up Power to Be would ever cut the strings
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Yes, I remember the shanshu prophecy. That's the prophecy that Angel signed away to Wolfram & Hart. That's why he won't ever become human now.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I never liked B/A,going as far back as season one before Spike ever showed up.And to be honest I'd lot rather it end up Buffy/Spike in the end.

I'm not here to start a fight or down your pick if you like BUffy/Angel.This is just me and how I'd like it too end.

I have also developed this fanfiction thing for Wes/Faith....past high school,Wes in LA stuff.I read it all the time if I can find it.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I always liked Spike and Buffy too.
- Amanda
totallizfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by totallizfan »

I just watched three episodes of the show this afternoon. It's going to be on the Much music channel every evening at 6pm et.

I had forgotten how well written it was and I'm looking forward to the episode that Jason was in.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I am on the side that Spike earned his soul back while Angel's was a curse....so if anyone earns the shanshu more than it's Spike.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Did you hear :roll: :lol: ? N.B the guy who played Xander on the show....was drunk out of his gord and the cops showed up to arrest him.Seems while they were doing that he threw a punch at one of the cops and tried to run away.So....they hit him with the tazer and hauled him off to jail :lol:

Seems post buffy isn't going to well for him :lol:
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

killjoy wrote:Did you hear ? N.B the guy who played Xander on the show....was drunk out of his gord and the cops showed up to arrest him.Seems while they were doing that he threw a punch at one of the cops and tried to run away.So....they hit him with the tazer and hauled him off to jail

Seems post buffy isn't going to well for him

:( I loved Xander on the show. I heard that Nicholas had been in rehab for alcoholism, it's really sad to hear that it didn't take. People tend to cover their pain this way and then get swallowed up by it finding themselves unable to stop. who knows what horrible thing drove him to this. I'm sure staring on such a popular show for so long and having it suddenly go away didn't help whatever problems he had before, maybe that was the trigger for his addiction.

This is horrible news that he was arrested and worse tazered. :( I can't even imagine that. Of course i feel for the cop and hope that he wasn't hurt in anyway but i think it just shows how out of control and desperate he was feeling at the time. It was the wrong thing to do obviously, but I think its very human to make very bad choices when you are scared.

Its terrible to think that this is where he is right now. very sad news for someone that so many of us loved watching for years. I hope that he gets help and comes out of this on the other side.

Carrie

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

killjoy wrote:Did you hear :roll: :lol: ? N.B the guy who played Xander on the show....was drunk out of his gord and the cops showed up to arrest him.Seems while they were doing that he threw a punch at one of the cops and tried to run away.So....they hit him with the tazer and hauled him off to jail :lol:

Seems post buffy isn't going to well for him :lol:
Oh my goodness, I was not aware of this. That's too bad. I hope it was a one-time drinking incident and not part of a larger, chronic problem.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well have you all heard the news.....David B(can't spell his last name) the guy who played Angel on BTVS and ATS has came out and admitted to cheating on his wife? Even worse he did it while she was pregnant late in the months.....and even worse he did it with that same woman Tiger Woods got busted with :roll: